Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:01] After 5 years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱
[00:03] I returned home with only one goal– 我回来只有一个目标
[00:05] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:07] Today, I fight that war on two fronts. 现在我有两个身份
[00:09] By day, I lead star city as its mayor, 白天 我是星城的市长
[00:11] but by night, I am someone else. 而晚上 我是另一个人
[00:13] I am… something else. 我是另一个存在
[00:16] I am the Green Arrow. 我就是绿箭侠
[00:19] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:21] Hi, Ollie. 你好 奥利
[00:24] SCPD! 星城警局
[00:27] His name is Vincent Sobel. 他叫文森特·索贝尔
[00:29] He’s my old partner. 他是我的老搭档[情侣]
[00:30] We have to find him before he hurts anyone else. 在他伤害他人之前 我们必须找到他
[00:32] The police are coming. You should go. 警察要来了 你该走了
[00:36] Will you marry me? 你愿意娶我吗
[00:37] – Yeah. – Yeah? -好 -好
[00:39] You’re the very best part of me. 你是我生命中最美好的部分
[00:40] I’m a better human being just because I’ve loved you. 因为爱上你我才成了更好的人
[00:44] No matter what life throws at us, 不论生活如何摧残我们
[00:45] Our love can conquer it. 我们的爱能战胜一切
[00:46] Oliver Jonas Queen, 奥利弗·乔纳斯·奎恩
[00:47] Felicity Megan Smoak, 费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克
[00:49] I now pronounce you husband and wife. 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
[00:52] Please, kiss your brides. 请亲吻新娘
[00:58] There he is. Hey, buddy. 你在这 小伙子
[01:00] Aunt Thea said I can have some champagne. 西娅姑姑说我可以喝点香槟
[01:01] I said a sip and only during the toast. 我是说抿一小口 而且只能是在祝酒的时候
[01:05] Mom and dad used to let us do that. 老妈老爸以前也让我们喝的
[01:06] That–that’s just fine. 没事的
[01:08] Yeah, and we turned out all right. 是啊 我们都能长这么大了
[01:10] I think that they would be pretty impressed 我想他们会为这个派对
[01:12] with this party and the groom. 和你这个新郎而感动
[01:15] – Think so? – Yeah. Of course. -是吗 -当然了
[01:17] Why? Is everything okay? 怎么了 出什么事了吗
[01:19] Felicity was supposed to be here by now, so… 费利西蒂现在应该到了
[01:22] What’s there to be nervous about, Ollie? 有什么可担心的呢 奥利
[01:24] You guys are already married, 你们俩已经结婚了
[01:26] and it’s not like you invited anyone but John 而且你好像只邀请了约翰
[01:29] to the ceremony. 参加仪式
[01:30] Well, you were still in the hospital, 你当时还在医院
[01:31] and it was just a little last-minute, okay? 而且我们是临时才决定的
[01:33] Yeah. I know, I know. 我明白 我明白
[01:34] – Hey, you. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[01:36] Lyla apologizes for not being able to make it. 莱拉来不了了 让我向你道歉
[01:38] A.R.G.U.S. missions do not stop for weddings. 天眼会的任务不能因为婚礼就不执行了
[01:40] Well, she was hoping that they would for…this. 但她真的很想来
[01:44] Congrats, man. 恭喜你
[01:46] So where is the bride? 新娘在哪
[01:47] I don’t know. Donna said that she had 我不知道 唐娜说她有
[01:49] a plan, but I… 计划 不过我
[02:13] Mom insisted that we make an entrance 妈妈一定要我们一起入场
[02:16] since we didn’t have a traditional wedding, 因为我们没按传统办仪式
[02:17] which I’m sure I’ll never stop hearing about for the rest of my life. 当然这件事她会叨叨我一辈子的
[02:20] Welcome to the family. 欢迎加入我们家
[02:23] Son! 好儿子
[02:25] I can call you that now, right? 我可以这么叫你了 对吧
[02:27] – Sure. Yeah. – Great! -当然了 -太好了
[02:29] I want you to know 我想跟你们说
[02:31] that I have forgiven both of you for running off 我已经原谅你们不辞而别
[02:33] and eloping and for waiting 私奔 而且直到
[02:36] to propose to my daughter 你被起诉之后
[02:37] until you were under indictment. 才向我女儿求婚
[02:39] Oh, actually, Felicity proposed to me. 其实是费利西蒂向我求婚的
[02:40] Come on, Donna. Let’s let them have their day. 行了 唐娜 今天他们是主角
[02:42] They did have their day, and we weren’t part of it, remember? 他们举行仪式的时候没叫我们 你忘了
[02:44] I guess she’s keeping a tradition of the Smoak women 看来她是继承了斯莫克家女人的传统
[02:47] not having traditional weddings. 不举办传统的婚礼
[02:49] What are you talking about? We had a wedding. 你说什么呢 我们办过婚礼了
[02:51] No. Getting married by a Tom Jones impersonating rabbi 不 由扮成汤姆·琼斯的犹太教教士主持
[02:54] isn’t exactly traditional. 不算是传统的婚礼
[02:55] I thought that you loved Tom Jones. 你不是挺喜欢汤姆·琼斯的吗
[02:56] No, I don’t. You love Tom Jones. You know what? 不喜欢 是你喜欢汤姆·琼斯
[02:58] At least we had a jewish wedding. 至少我们还有个犹太人式的婚礼
[02:59] Seriously, you guys, would it have killed you 说真的 你们俩就不能找个
[03:01] to get a rabbi or a chuppah? 犹太教教士或者彩棚吗
[03:04] I’m gonna steal Felicity for a moment. 我和费利西蒂得失陪一下了
[03:06] – Oh, yes, of course. – I’ll bring her back. -好的 没问题 -她一会就回来
[03:07] Just a chuppa. 就弄个彩棚嘛
[03:09] Those whack jobs are already your in-laws, 这两个怪人已经是你的岳父岳母了
[03:11] so if you’re having second thoughts, it’s too late for you. 所以你即使后悔的话也晚了
[03:13] I wouldn’t have it any other way. 我绝不会后悔的
[03:16] You really do love me. 你是真的爱我
[03:40] I always knew you guys would end up together. 我就知道你们俩一定会在一起的
[03:42] – Didn’t I say that, honey? – She did. -我是不是说过这话 亲爱的 -确实是
[03:44] Even when I saw on the news that your engagement was off, 即使我在新闻上看到你们的订婚取消了
[03:46] I kept telling this one, “Adam, Felicity and Oliver 我还跟他说 “亚当 费利西蒂和奥利弗
[03:50] are meant to be together. “注定是一对
[03:51] They’re going to work it out.” 他们一定会复合的”
[03:52] – Didn’t I say that, honey? – She did. -我是不是说过这话 亲爱的 -确实是
[03:54] – I did. – Well, we’re so glad you guys could make it. -是的 -我们很高兴你们和好了
[03:56] It’s great to see you again. 很高兴见到你们
[03:57] I’d tell you guys to move back to Ivy Town, 我本来想建议你们搬回常春藤镇
[03:59] but I guess being mayor of Star City 不过你现在是星城的市长了
[04:01] would make that kind of tough, right? 这事就不好办了吧
[04:02] We love Ivy Town, but Star City is our home. 我们很喜欢常春藤镇 但是星城是我们的家
[04:08] Best part about weddings–free booze. 婚礼上最大的好处就是可以免费喝酒
[04:11] Salud. 祝您健康
[04:15] Paul and I had specialty cocktails made at our wedding. 保罗和我的婚礼上 有特别的鸡尾酒
[04:19] The Holtini and the peach Paul sangria. 霍提尼和桃子保罗桑格里厄汽酒
[04:23] We also wore matching white tuxes. 我们还穿着相配的白色晚礼服
[04:30] Can I have a glass of champagne, please? 请给我来杯香槟
[04:32] You okay? 你还好吗
[04:33] Me? Oh, yeah. Of course. 我吗 当然好了
[04:35] Just because I’m divorced doesn’t mean 虽然我离婚了 但是并不代表
[04:37] that I can’t handle celebrating people getting married. 我就不能为别人庆祝婚礼了
[04:40] Well, I’m not that into weddings either. 我也不怎么喜欢婚礼
[04:41] – Shocker. – Well, the idea of spending -震惊 -一想到下半辈子要跟一个人
[04:44] the rest of your life with one person seems pretty unrealistic, 在一起 就感觉到非常不真实
[04:47] and, also pretty boring. 而且 也很无聊
[04:50] That’s probably why I’ve had so many busted engagements. 所以我每次订婚最后都吹了
[04:52] – Say what? – What? -你说啥 -什么
[04:54] 未知号码 你为什么 不接我电话
[04:56] – Be right back. – What? You just gonna leave -马上回来 -你说了这么一件大事
[04:58] on that bombshell– that’s what you’re gonna do? 然后就走了 你真要这样吗
[05:01] Is it me, or has she been acting weird lately? 只有我觉得她最近怪怪的吗
[05:04] Oh, no. She’s definitely been on Upswipz. 是的 她绝对是在用碰碰
[05:05] She’s been secretly texting with somebody for weeks now. 她已经秘密跟某个人短信联系了好几周了
[05:09] Good for her. 真厉害
[05:10] You know, maybe you should start dating, too. 或许你也应该去约会了
[05:14] Yeah. I date plenty. 是的 约过很多了
[05:17] Really. Who? 是吗 都有谁
[05:18] Who? Oh, man. You know, so– so many guys. 有谁 天呐 好多人呢
[05:21] There’s one guy in particular who I’m dating. 我约过的人当中有一个比较特别
[05:24] his name is… Dom Perignon. 他叫 唐·培里侬
[05:27] He is smooth and expensive, 他很优雅和高贵
[05:28] and he’s really nice, but there’s, like, other guys, too. 真的不错 不过当然了 还有很多人
[05:31] I’m not trying to be tied down right now, you know. 我不想现在就确定下来
[05:32] I’m trying to live that single life. 我还想过单身的生活
[05:34] Who? Like, Tom Collins, Rob Roy? 是不是还有汤姆·柯林斯 罗伯•罗伊
[05:34] 上述三个名字 既是人名也是酒名
[05:36] Not actually a gin guy. 都不喝杜松子酒
[05:41] Congratulations, Mr. Mayor. 恭喜你 市长先生
[05:43] Come on, Quentin. It’s Oliver tonight. 行了 昆汀 今晚我只是奥利弗
[05:44] Matter of fact, it’s always Oliver. 其实 我一直都是奥利弗
[05:46] Well, I got a, I got a little something for you, Oliver. 我给你 我给你准备了件东西 奥利弗
[05:54] Yeah. I know. It doesn’t look like much– 我知道 并不是很昂贵
[05:56] but… 不过
[05:58] my dad gave that to me on my wedding day. 这是我爸爸在我婚礼时送给我的
[06:00] Quentin, I can’t accept this. 昆汀 这我不能接受
[06:02] It’s not like I got anybody I can give it to, is it, 我又没其他人可以送 对吧
[06:05] and besides, it’s not right you don’t have a parent here tonight. 何况今晚你不能没有父母
[06:11] Thank you. This… this means a lot. 谢谢你 这对我来说很重要
[06:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:39] Right here, right here, right here, right here, right here. 往这边扔 往这边扔 往这边扔
[06:42] – Oh, my God! I caught it! – Yes! -天呐 我接到了 -好棒
[06:44] No! 不是吧
[06:49] Love. 爱
[06:53] What is love really? 爱到底是什么
[06:55] Oh, boy. 天呐
[06:56] It is not tangible, 爱是无形的
[06:58] so who’s to say it’s not just made up? 谁能保证爱不是遍造出来的呢
[07:00] I mean, there’s no hard-core proof that it actually exists. 爱并没有实质的证明
[07:06] I mean, look. I love a lot of things– 我爱的东西有很多
[07:09] sweaters, math, coffee, but, you know, 毛衣 数学和咖啡 但是
[07:12] I’m not gonna marry that stuff. 我是不会和那些东西结婚的
[07:14] What is marriage anyway? Like, what is it? 婚姻又是什么 到底是什么东西
[07:16] Like, is it– it’s a paper that says, 就是一张纸写着
[07:19] “Oh, I’m owed to you forev”– I don’t– no. 我永远属于你 我不… 不是
[07:21] I can leave like that, 这些我都可以不管
[07:22] so what is marriage really when it boils down to it? 所以归结来说 婚姻到底是什么
[07:25] – I have some more stuff to say. – And-and-and everybody -我还有话要说 -大家
[07:27] give Curtis a round of applause. 请给柯蒂斯鼓鼓掌
[07:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:31] Thank you, Curtis. Thank you. 谢谢你 柯蒂斯 谢谢
[07:33] I think what my friend is trying to say is, 我朋友想说的是
[07:36] true love is so special that we all dream about it, 真爱如此地特别 我们都梦想能够拥有
[07:41] and when I look at Oliver and Felicity, 而奥利弗和费莉西蒂
[07:43] I’m reminded of how I felt about my wife 让我想起了我和我妻子的婚礼上
[07:46] on our wedding day. 我对她的感情
[07:50] We were so in love. 我们如此地相爱
[07:52] We would do anything for each other, I mean, no matter what, 我们会为对方付出一切 无论发生什么
[07:56] and that is the epitome of Oliver and Felicity. 这就是奥利弗和费莉西蒂的缩影
[07:59] Yeah. I mean, you guys have had your struggles, 虽然你们遇到过困难
[08:01] but you always work through it. 但是你们总能迎刃而解
[08:04] These are two of the most genuine people in the world, 这两位是世界上最真诚的人
[08:07] and they deserve all the happiness, 他们应该获得幸福
[08:10] and I’m so fortunate to call them my friends, 我很幸运他们成为我的朋友
[08:15] so please raise a glass to true love. 所以请大家向真爱致敬
[08:20] Oliver and Felicity. 敬奥利弗和费莉西蒂
[08:21] To Oliver and Felicity! 敬奥利弗和费莉西蒂
[08:24] It’s time now for the couple’s first dance. 现在轮到这对夫妻跳第一支舞了
[08:48] This is only a courtesy dance 我和你跳这支舞只是出于礼貌
[08:50] because your speech was so sweet. 因为你的讲话实在令人感动
[08:52] I have my moments. 我也有感动的时刻
[08:54] You OK? 你没事吧
[08:56] Yeah. You know, just, um, thought a friend might have come. 没事 只是以为有位朋友可能会来
[09:01] Would have been nice to see him. 见到他肯定会很高兴
[09:02] Oh, it’s a him? 是男人吗
[09:03] I’m guessing he’s more than just a friend then. 那我猜他肯定不止是朋友
[09:07] Weddings make you nostalgic for the ones you love. 婚礼令你怀念昔日的爱人
[09:10] I definitely miss my wife and my family. 我非常想念我的妻子和家人
[09:13] You know, for what it’s worth, 不管怎么说
[09:14] I did see the DJ checking you out. 我倒是看到那个DJ一直在打量你
[09:16] Oh, no, no. I don’t do DJs. 不不 DJ不行
[09:18] I had a thing once. It did not work out. 有过一次 但是分手了
[09:21] Can you believe our daughter is married? 你能相信我们的女儿结婚了吗
[09:25] – Oh, my gosh. – I really can’t. -天呐 -我真的不敢相信
[09:29] Thanks for letting me back in her life. 谢谢你让我回到她的生活中
[09:32] I made a mistake asking you to stay away. 我不该让你离开她
[09:35] Seriously. Felicity needs her father in her life, 说真的 费莉西蒂的人生需要父亲
[09:39] and just for the record, 而且说真的
[09:41] I think Tom Jones is actually– 我觉得汤姆·琼斯其实…
[09:44] he’s pretty good. 挺好的
[09:46] I kind of like him. 我还挺喜欢他的
[09:49] I’m sorry. Is this awkward? 对不起 会不会有些尴尬
[09:51] You two know each other? 你们俩互相认识吗
[09:52] No. It’s, um– we– I– 不认识 我们… 我…
[09:57] Well, then this is awkward. 那这下尴尬了
[09:58] I’ll go get myself a drink. 我去给自己拿杯酒
[10:04] You look, um… 你看起来
[10:08] you look really good. 看起来很不错
[10:10] – You mean I look sober. – Yeah. -你是说我看起来很清醒 -是的
[10:13] I’m sorry. The last time I saw you, I was in– 对不起 上次我见到你的时候 我…
[10:15] You were going through a nightmare. 你正在经历一场噩梦
[10:22] It’s Jean Loring. This is Oliver’s lawyer, 是奥利弗的律师简·洛林打来的
[10:26] and I got to take it. 我必须得接
[10:28] I-I-I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:28] Oh, yeah. No. Sure, sure. 没事 没事
[10:31] I was never the girl who dreamed about her wedding, 我从来都没有想过会结婚
[10:33] but I have to say this was the perfect evening. 但不得不说 这是个完美的夜晚
[10:36] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[10:39] So sorry. We– we got a problem. 真对不起 我们有麻烦了
[10:42] I think I jinxed it. 看来我触了霉头
[10:44] Come on. Come on. Ahem. 别这么说 来吧
[10:47] – What’s going on? – Well, listen. -什么事 -听着
[10:48] I really did not want to do this right now, 我现在非常不想这么做
[10:50] but Jean Loring just called, 但是简·洛林刚刚打来
[10:52] and she said I got to tell you right away. 她说我必须立即告诉你
[10:53] It’s OK. What’s happening? 没事 出什么事了
[10:55] I told her you were in the middle of celebrating your wedding… 我和她说了你正在庆祝你的婚礼…
[10:56] Quentin! What’s going on? 昆汀 出了什么事
[11:02] The prosecution’s smoking gun. 控方现在证据确凿
[11:05] It’s a witness who is willing to testify 有证人愿意指证
[11:07] that you are the Green Arrow. 你就是绿箭侠
[11:10] – Who? – Well, that information’s still under seal, -谁 -这个还不知道
[11:12] but it’s someone on the team. 但是是我们队伍中的人
[11:29] I can’t believe this is happening again. 不敢相信又发生这种事
[11:30] Hey. Hold on a second. We do not know 等一下 我们还不知道
[11:32] this is an Evelyn Sharpe situation yet. 这和伊芙琳·夏普的事是否一样
[11:34] It’s a betrayal. 这是背叛
[11:37] I never should have trusted them. 我根本不该相信他们
[11:38] It’s not a them. It’s a one, 不是他们 只有一个人
[11:40] a one who wants to out you to the FBI 一个想向联调局告发你
[11:41] that would lock you away for life. 让你坐一辈子牢的人
[11:43] That’s an awfully long time. 虽然时间长得吓人
[11:44] I’d wait for you. 但是我会等你的
[11:45] Hey. Just got your message. 刚收到了你的短信
[11:47] Usually, a bride and groom like to be 通常来说 新婚之夜
[11:48] alone on their wedding night. What’s up? 新娘和新郎想要独处 什么事
[11:50] Somebody on the team gave me up to Samanda Watson. 小队里有人向莎曼达·沃森告发了我
[11:52] That’s impossible, Oliver. No one would do that. 不可能的 奥利弗 没人会这么做
[11:53] Lance got it from Jean Loring. 简·洛林告诉兰斯
[11:55] Jean Loring got it from District Attorney Armand. 阿曼德地检告诉简·洛林的
[11:59] I’m running surveillance on Curtis, Dinah, and Rene, 我会查查柯蒂斯 黛娜和雷内的监控录像
[12:01] and I have worms crawling through their texts and e-mails. 我用蠕虫病毒入侵了他们的短信和邮件
[12:03] – You’re spying on them? – I’m not spying on them. -你在监视他们吗 -我没有在监视他们
[12:06] I’m, like, keeping tabs. 只是密切关注而已
[12:08] Oliver, why not just confront whoever this is 奥利弗 你何不找他们当面对质
[12:10] and give them a chance to come clean? 给他们机会坦白交待呢
[12:12] What makes you think they’re gonna be forthcoming? 你凭什么认为他们会说实话
[12:14] How do we know that this isn’t just the– 我们怎么知道这不只是
[12:16] the surface of this betrayal? 表面上的背叛
[12:18] Look, John. I don’t want to spy on them, 约翰 我不想监视他们
[12:20] but if you have a better idea, 但如果你有更好的主意
[12:22] I’m all for it. 我愿意去做
[12:25] No. 我没有
[12:26] If someone goes somewhere suspicious, we’ll know. 如果有人去了可疑的地方 我们会知道的
[12:29] Felicity, we were all just at the wedding. 费利西蒂 我们刚刚全都在婚礼上
[12:30] The most suspicious place 他们能去的最可疑的地方
[12:31] they can go is out for late-night pizza. 就是去买披萨当宵夜
[12:33] John, either Curtis, Dinah, or Rene gave me up. 约翰 柯蒂斯黛娜和雷内中的一人告发了我
[12:36] We need to know why, we need to know who. 我们要知道原因 要知道是谁
[12:40] Otherwise, when you put the hood back on, 不然 等你再次戴上兜帽时
[12:43] you could be next. 下一个有可能就是你
[12:52] All right, all right, all right. 到了 到了 到了
[12:53] Where do you want to go, bathroom or couch? 你要去哪 浴室还是沙发
[12:54] I am perfectly capable 我完全能
[12:56] of walking myself– 自己走路…
[13:00] No, no. 不 不
[13:02] That was not because I was drunk. 这跟我喝醉没关系
[13:03] That is just because I am very clumsy. 只是我太笨拙了
[13:06] So this is the dog house. Ruff! 这里就是”狗舍”了 不错
[13:09] It’s actually way cleaner than I thought it would be. 比我想象的要干净多了
[13:13] You have flowers. Why do you– why do you have flowers? 你还有花 为什么你还有花
[13:15] Are you seeing some lady friend or something? 你在跟哪个姑娘约会吗
[13:18] It’s not like that. 不是的
[13:20] You know who I am gonna see when I get 你知道我凌晨回家的时候
[13:22] to my place in the morning? 会去见谁吗
[13:23] Some hot dude? 某个性感猛男
[13:25] Myself. 我自己
[13:27] In the mirror. 在镜子里
[13:29] Alone. 孤单一人
[13:30] Do you think it was the vigilantism 你觉得是维持治安这份事业
[13:33] that drove Paul away, 让保罗离我而去
[13:34] Or did– did I just lose my charm or– 还是我已经魅力不再 还是
[13:39] Do you… 你…
[13:41] do you ever feel like life would be easier 你有没有感觉生活会如意许多
[13:46] if there was never a Team Arrow? 假如没有绿箭小队的话
[13:51] Only all the time. 一直都是
[13:52] You know what, though? 不过 你知道吗
[13:54] Oliver and Felicity got their happy ending, 奥利弗和费利西蒂终成眷属
[13:58] which is all that matters to Oliver at least. 至少这是奥利弗最想要的
[14:02] That’s just the booze talking, hoss, all right? 说说醉话就行了 大哥 好吗
[14:05] I mean, you’re gonna find someone new, 我是说 你早晚会找到心仪的人
[14:07] But until then, you got all of us. 在那之前 你还有我们呢
[14:13] That’s what I get for being nice. 好人真是难当
[14:32] You have to stop contacting me. 你不要再联系我了
[14:35] I’ve done all I’m willing to do for you. 我已经尽我所能帮你了
[14:38] I’m not here to ask for a favor. 我不是来找你帮忙的
[14:44] Then what do you want? 那你想干什么
[14:45] I miss you, D. 我想你了 小黛
[14:48] That dress reminds me 这条裙子让我想起
[14:50] of the one you wore for the Guzman op. 你在古兹曼行动中穿的那身了
[14:52] Don’t do that. Don’t try to dip me in nostalgia. 别这样 别想让我再念旧了
[14:57] I don’t even know who you are anymore, Vince. 我都不知道你是什么人了 文斯
[15:00] The man I knew would never, 我认识的那个人永远不会
[15:03] could never kill an innocent person. 绝对不会滥杀无辜
[15:06] The people I’ve killed weren’t innocent. 我杀的人并非无辜的
[15:09] Oh, no? Well, what about that cop 不是吗 那你上个月意外
[15:12] you accidentally shot last month? 击中的那个警察呢
[15:13] – Collateral damage. – What? -附带伤害而已 -什么
[15:15] Are you trying to tell me that there hasn’t been any 你是想说在绿箭侠的战斗中
[15:18] in the war the Green Arrow’s fighting? 就没有一起这样的事吗
[15:20] No. No. There hasn’t. 是的 没有
[15:22] Sounds like I’m not the only one who’s changed. 听起来我可不是唯一改变了的人
[15:25] The Dinah Drake I knew 我认识的黛娜·德雷克
[15:26] was never this naive. 可不这么天真
[15:27] Oliver brought me back from a very dark, very bad place. 奥利弗把我从一个非常黑暗邪恶的地方带回来
[15:34] He stopped me from becoming you. 他阻止了我变成你
[15:36] The only difference between him and me 我和他的唯一区别
[15:38] is that I don’t lie to myself about what I’m doing. 就是我不会就自己的行为自欺欺人
[15:42] Look. I may not be a saint, 听着 也许我不是个圣人
[15:47] but I do know this, 但我知道
[15:49] I care about you. 我很在乎你
[15:51] I always have and always will. 我一直在乎 以后也一样
[16:00] Don’t contact me. 别找我了
[16:03] Leave town, 离开星城
[16:05] and if I catch you out in the field again, 如果再让我在外面抓到你
[16:09] I won’t let you get away a second time. 我不会再让你溜掉了
[16:13] You didn’t have to walk me all the way home, Quentin. 你不用送我回家的 昆汀
[16:16] You know I can take care of myself. 你知道我能照顾好我自己
[16:18] You are still recovering from 6 months in a coma, Thea. 你还在从六个月的昏迷中恢复 西娅
[16:20] Let me be a little overprotective here. 暂时让我保护过度一点吧
[16:24] Hello, Thea. 你好 西娅
[16:26] Congratulations on not being comatose. 恭喜你没一直昏迷下去
[16:29] Cayden james would like a word with you. 凯登·詹姆斯想和你谈谈
[16:31] – Get away from him. – Thea. -别找他麻烦 -西娅
[16:33] You just got out of the hospital. 你刚出院
[16:35] Are you so eager to go back? 你就这么想再回去吗
[16:38] Thea! 西娅
[16:42] Laurel, you… 劳蕾尔 你…
[16:51] Next time, I’ll put you back into a coma… 下次我就让你再昏迷不醒
[16:55] Speedy. 快手
[17:03] – Can we get audio on this? – No. I tracked her -我们能听到声音吗 -不能 我跟踪她
[17:05] to this location, then accessed street cams. 到这个地方 然后接入了街头监控摄像
[17:08] Guess we know how vigilante 看来我们知道上个月
[17:09] escaped the cops last month. 治安维护者是如何逃脱的了
[17:10] There’s no way we can tell what she’s saying to him. 我们没法知道她和他说了什么
[17:12] It doesn’t matter what she’s saying to him. 她和他说了什么不重要
[17:13] She lied to the team. About this. 在这件事上她欺骗了团队
[17:15] – Oliver, listen. – What else has she lied about? -奥利弗 听着 -她还说过什么谎
[17:16] Let’s not get paranoid here. 我们先别疑神疑鬼的
[17:17] Well, it’s not paranoia 如果我们的担心有道理
[17:18] If it’s a legitimate fear. 这就不是疑神疑鬼了
[17:20] I mean, vigilante tried to kill Oliver last year. 我是说 治安维护者去年试图杀害奥利弗
[17:21] If he wants to out him to law enforcement, 如果他想让奥利弗出去执法
[17:23] he’s virtually doing the same thing– 那他就是在故技重施
[17:23] it puts him away for life. 这可以一劳永逸地干掉奥利弗
[17:25] OK. I don’t think Dinah would do this. 好吧 我不认为黛娜会这样做
[17:26] She cares way too much about this team. Oliver, listen. 她太在乎这个团队了 奥利弗 听着
[17:29] She– she supported me through my injury 她… 她在我受伤期间支持我
[17:33] – and as the Green Arrow. -I know, -当绿箭侠时也是 -我知道
[17:35] And I appreciate that, but after what happened with Evelyn, 我很感激 但在伊芙琳发生那种事后
[17:39] we need to protect ourselves. 我们得保护自己
[17:42] Thea? You OK? 西娅 你没事吧
[17:44] Yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine. 是的 我没事 我没事
[17:45] – It’s OK. – Well, what happened? -没事的 -发生什么了
[17:48] Evil Laurel. She took Quentin. 邪恶版劳蕾尔 她把昆汀抓走了
[17:52] I tried to stop her, Ollie. 我试图阻止他 奥利
[17:53] But I–I’m not strong enough anymore. 但我… 我不像以前那样强大了
[17:55] It’s OK. It’s fine. I’m just–I’m glad you’re OK. 没事的 没关系 我只是 你没事就好
[17:57] Yeah, but how are you all right? 但你怎么会安然无恙
[17:59] Not– not that I’m not glad that you’re OK, 不是… 我不是说你没事我不高兴
[18:00] but it’s not like evil Laurel to leave loose ends. 但留下破绽这不是邪恶劳蕾尔的作风
[18:03] She needed a messenger. 她需要个送信的
[18:06] What are the chances that that’s gonna ring, like, right– 有多大几率会打来电话 比如现在…
[18:08] 匿名来电 未知号码
[18:09] Fantastic. That’s not creepy at all. 好极了 一点都不吓人
[18:14] Hello. This is Cayden James. 你好 我是凯登·詹姆斯
[18:16] – Where’s Lance? – Now why would I tell you that? -兰斯在哪 -我为什么要告诉你
[18:20] – What do you want? – A nano aluminum amplifier. -你想要什么 -一个微型铝制放大器
[18:24] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[18:25] Well, that’s all right. 没关系
[18:26] I’m sure you can research it. 我想你肯定能研究一下
[18:29] And when you do, you’ll find that it’s secured at A.R.G.U.S. 研究的时候你会发现它被存放在天眼会
[18:34] Deliver it to me or Quentin Lance dies. 把它交给我否则昆汀·兰斯就没命了
[18:36] The last time we spoke, you vowed to destroy the city. 上次我们对话 你发誓说要摧毁这个城市
[18:39] I’m guessing this amplifier 我猜这个放大器
[18:40] gets you one step closer to completing that goal. 能让你向达成目标更进一步
[18:43] So why should I help you? 那我为什么帮你
[18:44] I did float the concept of Mr. Lance dying, didn’t I? 我说了兰斯先生会死这事了吧
[18:48] Now you listen to me– 现在你听我说…
[18:50] At nightfall tomorrow, I will text an address 明晚我会向这个手机
[18:52] to this phone. 发送一个地址
[18:53] You’ll be there with the amplifier, 你要拿着放大器去那里
[18:55] or Quentin Lance shuffles off this mortal coil. 否则昆汀·兰斯就要下辈子见了
[19:01] And please don’t breathe a word of this 还有不要向你天眼会的朋友们
[19:03] to your friends at A.R.G.U.S. 透露一点口风
[19:07] It’s safe to say there are no good reasons 凯登想要那个放大器
[19:09] that Cayden wants that amplifier. 肯定没安好心
[19:10] – It sounds like a trap. – He has Quentin. -听起来像个陷阱 -他手上有昆汀
[19:13] It doesn’t matter. He has leverage. 这都不重要 他手上有筹码
[19:14] Can you and Curtis make a–a replica of this thing, 你和柯蒂斯能做一个 这玩意的复制品吗
[19:17] a fake to pass off to Cayden James? 交给凯登·詹姆斯的赝品
[19:18] No. I mean, we’re good, 不能 我们是很厉害
[19:19] but we’re not that good. It’s one of a kind. 但没那么厉害 那可是独一无二的
[19:21] Isn’t this guy some type of genius hacker? 这人不是什么天才黑客吗
[19:23] He knows it’s at A.R.G.U.S., 他知道那东西在天眼会
[19:24] why doesn’t he just hack in there himself? 为什么他不自己黑进去
[19:26] A.R.G.U.S. Is 100% air-gapped. 天眼会的网络是完全物理隔离的
[19:28] I mean, you can’t access their network unless you’re on site, 你不在现场就没法接入他们的内网
[19:30] and I doubt he wants to cross paths with A.R.G.U.S. 并且我猜他也不想直面天眼会
[19:31] since they held him prisoner for 8 months. 毕竟他们关了他八个月
[19:33] He’s using us instead. 所以他想利用我们
[19:34] A.R.G.U.S. isn’t just gonna hand over this amplifier. 天眼会不可能拱手交出这个放大器的
[19:37] They have a longstanding policy of not negotiating with terrorists. 他们有不向恐怖分子妥协的传统
[19:40] – Let’s bring in Curtis and Rene. – No Dinah? -通知柯蒂斯和雷内 -不通知黛娜吗
[19:43] Until we know where her loyalties lie, 除非我们弄清楚她到底忠于哪方
[19:45] she’s out. 否则她出局了
[19:53] Oh, Dan, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this favor. 丹 真的太感谢你帮忙了
[19:56] I know it’s not exactly protocol letting me in here, 我知道让我进来是不符合规定的
[19:58] But I wanted to leave this little surprise for Lyla 但我想等莱拉回来的时候
[20:01] for when she gets back. 给她一个惊喜
[20:02] Not letting protocol get in the way of romance. 不能让规定挡了浪漫的路
[20:04] Yeah. Well, thanks for helping keep the flame alive. 是啊 谢谢你帮忙让这爱火熊熊燃烧
[20:07] I–I forgot my card. 我… 我把卡片落下了
[20:10] It’s back at security. I’m an idiot. I’ll go get it. 在保安室那里 我太蠢了 我去拿
[20:12] No, no. I’ll grab it. 不不 我去拿
[20:13] Don’t need everyone to see you roaming around without clearance. 不能让别人看到你未经许可到处乱逛
[20:16] Good idea. 说得对
[20:22] Overwatch. 守望者
[20:30] You’re up. Talk to me. 该你了 教我怎么做
[20:31] Okay, you guys. I’m working on locating the amplifier. 好了 我正在查找放大器的位置
[20:32] Just stand by. 你们待命
[20:35] Okay, you guys. I got it. It’s in the east wing. 好了 我找到了 在东翼
[20:36] I’ll shut down security when I access the panel. 我接入主板之后就关闭安保措施
[20:38] Does everybody copy? 大家听到了吗
[20:40] In position. 就位了
[20:41] Still don’t understand why the brown guys 但我还是不明白 为何棕色人种
[20:43] got to be the janitors, though. 就得扮演清洁工
[20:45] Janitor is a very honorable profession. 清洁工是非常高尚的职业
[20:47] They clean up after you puke, 你吐了之后就是他们来打扫的
[20:48] which is something I might Do very soon. 我也许很快就要吐出来了
[20:50] Why the hell isn’t Dinah here? 黛娜为什么没来
[20:51] Is it possible that she could be more hungover than I am? 她有没有可能比我醉得更厉害
[20:53] Definitely not. 绝对没可能
[20:54] Guys, focus. 伙计们 集中注意力
[21:02] Overwatch, I’m in position. 守望者 我就位了
[21:05] How long until security is down? 还要多久才能关闭安保措施
[21:06] That depends on Curtis. 那得看柯蒂斯
[21:10] We’re clear. 可以出来了
[21:12] Also, leaning over– not a great decision. 话说往前倾真不是个好主意
[21:14] You are not throwing up. 不准吐
[21:15] I’m already spending my honeymoon in a garbage can. 我的蜜月已经是在垃圾桶里度过的了
[21:17] – I’m not wearing your puke! – You slapped me. -不许吐我一身 -你扇我
[21:19] Oliver, I can only buy you 60 seconds 奥利弗 我只能给你争取60秒
[21:21] before the security around the amplifier turns back on. 之后放大器周围的安保措施就会重新开启
[21:24] That’s more than enough time for me. 对我而言足够了
[21:25] The floor is still pressure sensitive. 地板仍然是压敏的
[21:27] If you touch it, it will retrigger the alarm. 假如你碰到了 就会触发警报
[21:28] Copy that. On your count. 收到 听你指令
[21:31] 3, 2, 1. Go. 3 2 1 走
[21:34] Almost there. 快好了
[21:47] Guys, you’re about to get company. 伙计们 有人来了
[21:49] We need more time. 我们需要更多时间
[21:55] I got it. Clear in 3, 2, 1. 我拿到了 3 2 1 撤退
[22:04] Got it. Come on. 好了 快
[22:08] How you guys doing? 你们好呀
[22:17] Good news is this is exactly what Cayden wanted. 好消息是 这正是凯登想要的
[22:19] – Bad news is… – It’s exactly what Cayden wanted. -坏消息是… -这正是凯登想要的
[22:22] Yeah. 是啊
[22:23] At least, now we know what he’s gonna use it for. 至少我们现在知道他想用它干什么了
[22:25] What? He didn’t want to supercharge his Christmas lights? 他难道不是想用它来给圣诞彩灯供电吗
[22:28] Remember that thermobaric bomb that Cayden stole? 还记得凯登偷走的那个热压弹吗
[22:30] Well, this will multiply the blast radius 20-fold easily. 这个轻易就能把爆炸范围扩大20倍
[22:33] That’s the entire city and then some. 那覆盖整个城市都有多
[22:34] Look. I want to save Lance as much as anyone, 听着 我和大家一样想救出兰斯
[22:37] but he wouldn’t want this. 但他不会希望我们这么做的
[22:38] I mean, he wouldn’t want us to just hand over 他不会希望我们就这样把这么危险的东西
[22:39] something so dangerous to some psycho. 拱手交给一个疯子
[22:41] Yeah? Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to do. 是吗 我们还真要这么做
[22:44] Curtis is gonna sabotage it. 柯蒂斯会在上面做手脚
[22:45] Curtis is gonna do what, now? 柯蒂斯要干什么
[22:46] The amplifier doesn’t have to work. 放大器不一定得是有用的
[22:47] We just need Cayden James to think that it works 我们只要让凯登·詹姆斯觉得它有用
[22:49] long enough for us to get Quentin back. 好给我们足够时间救出昆汀
[22:50] I could back-channel a path into the circuitry. 我可以偷偷设一条路径接到电路上
[22:52] If you hide it behind the existing board, 如果你把它藏在现有的电路板后面
[22:54] it might buy us enough time to get Lance, 也许就能帮我们争取足够的时候找到兰斯
[22:55] get the hell out of there. 然后逃出来
[23:00] Did you guys just get back from the field? 你们刚刚出完任务回来吗
[23:04] Why didn’t I get a call? 为什么没叫我
[23:07] We should speak in private. 我们该私下谈谈
[23:08] That’s a bit dramatic, don’t you think? 太夸张了吧 你不觉得吗
[23:10] Okay. 好吧
[23:13] I know that you’ve been meeting with the vigilante in secret. 我知道你在偷偷地见治安维持者
[23:18] – You followed me? – I did. -你跟踪了我 -是的
[23:22] Whatever business I have with Vince is none of yours. 我和文斯之间的事和你无关
[23:25] It is when it threatens to put me in prison 假如这事会害我进监狱
[23:26] and keep me away from my son. 让我见不到我儿子那就和我有关了
[23:28] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[23:29] I’m talking about being arrested off the statement 我在说我因为某个知道我身份的人的证言
[23:31] of someone who knows my identity, 而被捕的事
[23:34] Somebody on this team. 是这个团队里的人
[23:36] And you think it was me? 而你觉得是我
[23:38] What, because I didn’t tell you about Vince? 怎么 就因为我没告诉你文斯的事吗
[23:39] I think you have given me no reason to trust you. 我觉得你没有给我任何信任你的理由
[23:48] And you? What about you? 你呢 你怎么想
[23:50] You don’t trust me either, John? 你也不信任我吗 约翰
[23:54] Dinah, I’m sorry. 黛娜 我很抱歉
[23:59] No. 不
[24:00] No, no. Hey. I’m the sorry one. 不不 抱歉的人是我
[24:03] Yeah, I’m… I’m the sorry one 是啊 我… 我太可悲了
[24:05] for having your back all those times. 这么久以来一直支持着你们
[24:10] – Screw you guys. – I’m not finished. -你们去死吧 -我还没说完
[24:12] – I am! – Hey. Guys, can we– -我说完了 -伙计们 能不能…
[24:14] can we all just please calm down for a second? 我们能不能都冷静一下
[24:16] Look. I know everyone’s stressed because 听着 我知道大家压力都很大
[24:18] Cayden’s threatening to blow up the city 因为凯登威胁要炸掉整个城市
[24:19] and Lance is kidnapped, 兰斯还被绑架了
[24:22] but let’s just–all just take a breath. 但我们大家都冷静一下
[24:24] Now, I’m not saying that it’s me, 我不是说是我告的密
[24:26] but it can literally be any one of us. 但我们中任何人都有可能
[24:28] Dinah, you were the only one with something to hide. 黛娜 只有你有所隐瞒
[24:31] Everyone else checked out. 其他人都没被查出什么
[24:34] What does that mean? 这话什么意思
[24:35] Yeah. What does that mean, John? 是啊 这话什么意思 约翰
[24:38] It means we had you under surveillance. 意思是我们监控了你们
[24:41] – What? All of us? – Yeah. -什么 我们所有人吗 -是的
[24:43] And by all of us, you mean all of us. 所谓的所有人 你指的是我们几个吧
[24:48] So just the newbies. 只包括后来的
[24:49] We’re out there risking our lives just like the rest of you are! 我们和你们一样在外面冒着生命危险
[24:52] Stop. 够了
[24:55] Dinah isn’t the witness, Oliver. 黛娜不是那个证人 奥利弗
[24:56] – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do -你没办法证明这点 -我可以
[25:00] Because it’s me. 因为那个人是我
[25:03] I’m the one who’s testifying against you. 我才是那个作证对你不利的人
[25:10] Agent Watson came to me. 沃森探员来找我
[25:12] She said she had proof that I was Wild Dog 说她有证据证明我是野狗
[25:14] and that she was gonna use it against me 而她会利用这点来对付我
[25:15] to make sure that I never saw Zoe again. 确保我再也见不到佐伊了
[25:18] She said she had a solid case against you 她说她有坚实的证据对付你
[25:21] and that she was gonna arrest you either way. 她无论如何都会逮捕你
[25:24] You were going down. 你当时完蛋了
[25:27] I just couldn’t make the trip with you. 但我不能陪着你一起完蛋
[25:29] You should have told us, Rene. 你应该告诉我们的 雷内
[25:30] We could have figured something out. 我们可以一起想办法
[25:31] There was nothing to figure out, hoss. Right? 没什么办法可想了 大哥 对吗
[25:35] There is no other way. 没有其他的办法了
[25:36] Yeah. Now we’ll never know. 如今我们也无从得知了
[25:39] Rene… 雷内…
[25:41] get out. 出去
[25:47] Get out. 出去
[26:01] Good. You’re awake. 很好 你醒了
[26:04] I wanted us to have a little daddy-daughter time. 我正期待我们的父女温情时刻呢
[26:08] Because of what happened on Lian Yu? 因为炼狱岛的事吗
[26:09] You make it sound like I should be over it by now. 听起来像是我早该把这件事忘了
[26:12] You shot me and left me for dead. 你朝我开枪 留我等死
[26:15] You seem to have bounced back. 你看起来已经没事了
[26:16] Yeah. Thanks to Cayden James. 没错 多亏凯登·詹姆斯
[26:19] He sent someone for me. 他派人来救了我
[26:21] I’m sorry. I made a mistake shooting you. 对不起 我误伤了你
[26:23] I’m glad you’re ok. 很高兴你没事
[26:25] Then you’re an idiot. 那你真是太蠢了
[26:27] You’re probably right. 你说得没错
[26:29] You’re probably right. 说得没错
[26:32] Listen. When you look at me, 听着 你看着我的时候
[26:37] do you see your own father at all? 有没有把我当做你父亲
[26:42] No. 没有
[26:45] Because my father died when I was 13. 因为我父亲在我十三岁时就死了
[26:48] What happened? 发生了什么事
[26:49] It was my 13th birthday, 我十三岁生日的时候
[26:52] and he left to go get my birthday cake, like he did every year, 他像往年一样去买生日蛋糕
[26:56] and then the phone rang. 接着电话就响了
[26:59] There was an accident. 那是一场意外
[27:01] A drunk driver ran through a red light. 一个酒驾的司机闯了红灯
[27:05] Head-on collision. 两辆车迎面相撞
[27:07] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:09] I used to pick up Laurel’s cake, too, 我也给劳蕾尔买生日蛋糕
[27:11] Yellow with chocolate frosting, 黄色的巧克力蛋糕
[27:15] from her favorite bakery. 她最喜欢的蛋糕店卖的
[27:18] Carlye’s. 卡莉蛋糕店
[27:21] Sorry you didn’t get to know your father. 很遗憾你没能更多地了解你父亲
[27:23] I guess you’re stuck knowing me. 估计你也不了解我
[27:27] Ok. It’s time. 时间到了
[27:31] Remember, if Green Arrow reneges on our deal, you kill him. 记住 如果绿箭侠反悔 就杀了他
[27:44] How can you eat this? 你怎么能吃这个
[27:45] You ask me that every time. 你每次都这么问
[27:47] He means at a time like this. 他是说现在你还有心情吃
[27:48] Stress makes me hungry. 紧张我就会饿
[27:51] So does guilt. 还有愧疚
[27:54] I just–I screwed up. 我搞砸了
[27:58] You know, Oliver was right to kick me off the team. 奥利弗把我踢出队是对的
[28:01] You were in an impossible position. 你当时的处境很特殊
[28:02] Yeah, and when you’re in an impossible position, 当你处境特殊的时候
[28:05] that’s why there’s a team, D. 才能体现出团队的意义 黛
[28:09] Just like Dig said. 就像狄格所说的
[28:13] You’re uncharacteristically quiet, hoss. 你可不是这么沉默的人 大哥
[28:15] Just hungover, doing some processing. 只是难受 在想一些事
[28:18] I’m actually doing a lot of processing. 我在想很多事
[28:21] Oliver spying on us, you mean? 奥利弗监视我们的事吗
[28:23] Not gonna pretend there’s not a difference 虽然不能说我们三个
[28:24] between the three of us and the three of them, 和他们三个原始成员
[28:26] you know, the original 3, but… 没有区别 不过…
[28:28] Spying on us? I mean, come on… 监视我们 真是…
[28:30] – It crosses a line. – Yeah. -太过分了 -没错
[28:32] And I just don’t like the way that it makes me feel. 我不喜欢这种感觉
[28:38] Now I’m stressed. 现在我也紧张了
[28:46] It’s good. It’s real good. 不错 真不错
[28:59] Felicity told me what happened. 费利西蒂都告诉我了
[29:01] – Yeah. – Would ask if you’re ok, -是啊 -原本想问问你怎么样
[29:04] but I think I already know the answer. 不过我已经看出来了
[29:09] Thinking about what Rene did. 想想雷内做的事
[29:12] What did he do really… 他做的事…
[29:13] He kept a secret, 他藏着秘密
[29:16] and he put his daughter ahead of the team. 把女儿看得比团队更重要
[29:21] And I feel betrayed. 我觉得被背叛了
[29:23] How can I feel betrayed by somebody 我怎么能因为我也做过的事情
[29:27] doing the exact same things that I’ve done? 觉得受到背叛呢
[29:30] Because you’ve never sold anyone out on the team, Ollie, 因为你从没背叛过队里的人 奥利
[29:34] And if you’re convicted, 如果你被定罪了
[29:36] you could end up spending a really long time in jail. 可能会在监狱里待很长时间
[29:44] But having said that, 即便如此
[29:46] you’re doing the right thing, 你也做得没错
[29:48] looking at things through his perspective, 站在他的角度看待这件事
[29:52] and having done that, 这样的话
[29:54] maybe you can see your way to forgiving him. 或许你就会知道如何去原谅他了
[29:58] Seriously? 真的吗
[29:59] Well, Rene is a… 雷内只是…
[30:02] a very desperate guy who just did a very desperate thing, 一个绝望的人做了一件绝望的事
[30:07] But he’s also the same guy who just last night 可他也是昨晚那个
[30:11] was giving such a heartfelt, sweet speech 说了真诚和亲切的话
[30:14] and calling you his friend, 称你为朋友的人
[30:16] and I really think that he meant that. 我觉得他是真心的
[30:19] It was a betrayal, no question, 毫无疑问 这是背叛
[30:22] but since you’ve been able to see things from his point of view, 但如果你能站在他的立场考虑
[30:25] you should also be able to see your way to forgiving him. 你就会知道如何去原谅他
[30:31] Listen to you. 听你的
[30:34] Quentin needs the team right now, Ollie, 昆汀需要这支队伍 奥利
[30:37] but he needs the whole one. 他需要一个完整的队伍
[30:41] It’s almost nightfall. 天就要黑了
[30:44] Let’s have the team suit up. 告诉大家着装准备
[30:46] John. 约翰
[30:49] The whole team. 整支队伍
[30:51] Copy that. 收到
[31:01] Thanks for having me back, man. 谢谢你让我回来 老兄
[31:03] Let’s get our friend back. 一起把我们的朋友接回来
[31:05] This is where Cayden James wants to make the exchange? 这就是凯登·詹姆斯指定的交换地点吗
[31:07] Yep. It’s a no-brainer he picked this place. 是的 他必然会选这种地方
[31:08] It’s a digital black hole. 这里是信号真空区
[31:09] There’s no cameras, insulated walls. 没有摄像头 墙壁隔绝信号
[31:11] Once you guys get inside, I’m totally blind. 你们进去之后我就没法帮忙了
[31:13] But that means so is he. 但是他也一样
[31:14] – Get the amplifier working? – I hope so -放大器准备好了吗 -但愿
[31:17] because otherwise we’d be handing a crazy psychopath 否则我们就要亲手把武器
[31:19] the means to crater the entire city. 递给那个想毁灭城市的疯子了
[31:22] I mean yes. Yes, it’s ready. 我是说好了 准备好了
[31:23] I will handle the exchange. You 3 be my eyes and ears. 我去完成交易 你们三个做我耳目
[31:25] The priority is extracting Quentin, 首要任务是救出昆汀
[31:28] but if we get a chance to take Cayden James into custody, 但如果有机会拿下凯登·詹姆斯
[31:30] we take it. 就立刻动手
[31:31] Whatever we’re going through, whatever issues we have, 不管我们会经历什么 不管遇到什么问题
[31:34] let’s put it aside and get the job done. 都放在一边 任务第一
[31:37] – Agreed? – Agreed. -明白吗 -明白
[31:39] Agreed. 明白
[31:41] Ok. Let’s go. 好了 走吧
[31:50] So we meet again. 又见面了
[31:52] Where’s Lance? 兰斯在哪儿
[31:54] somewhere handy. 就在附近
[31:56] I’ll be taking that amplifier now. 放大器就交给我吧
[31:58] You will be telling me where Lance is. 告诉我兰斯在哪里
[32:03] A fair request. 要求合理
[32:06] Equally fair, lay down your bow. 公平起见 卸掉你的弓
[32:09] I’ll let you speak with him. 我让你和他讲话
[32:14] I am a man of my word. 我是个有信用的人
[32:16] If I wasn’t, there wouldn’t be much point 否则我即使发誓要毁灭城市
[32:17] in vowing to destroy this city, would there? 也没有任何意义 不是吗
[32:25] No sign of Lance or Laurel. 没找到兰斯和劳蕾尔
[32:27] We can’t see anything from up here. 这里什么都看不到
[32:29] Let’s search the building. 我们去搜搜大楼
[32:30] Green arrow said stay put until he makes the exchange. 绿箭侠说完成交易再行动
[32:33] What? We’re–we’re his eyes and ears, 什么 我们可是他的耳目
[32:35] and we can’t even look around? 到处看看都不行吗
[32:36] Guys, we need you as backup. 各位 你们只负责后援
[32:38] Well, maybe if you bugged Lance like you bugged us, 如果你也像窃听我们一样窃听了兰斯
[32:39] we’d know where he was. 我们就能知道他在哪儿了
[32:40] We didn’t bug you guys. 我们才没窃听你们
[32:42] We tracked your GPS. It’s totally different. 我们只是追踪了定位 这完全不一样
[32:44] Bugging me now. 现在窃听吧
[32:46] You know I can hear you through Wild Dog’s comms. 我能通过野狗的对讲机听到你说话
[32:47] You know that, right? 你知道吧
[32:49] Screw it. I’m not gonna sit around here 去他的 我可不会在这里傻傻地
[32:51] and wait for Oliver to decide to trust us again. 等着奥利弗重新信任我们
[33:07] See? Wasn’t that easy? 瞧 很简单吧
[33:16] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[33:17] Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Accommodations could be nicer, 我很好 环境还有待改善
[33:19] But, yeah, I’m fine. 但 我没事
[33:21] Yeah? Well, sit tight. 好吧 等着别动
[33:23] I’ll be there soon. 我很快就到
[33:24] Yeah. Just don’t compromise the city’s safety for me, all right? 不要为了我牺牲这座城市的安全
[33:27] Now there’s a dedicated civil servant. 真是个有奉献精神的公务员
[33:29] I wish there were more like him. 我希望有更多像他一样的人
[33:31] Proof of life as requested. 按照你的要求证明他活着了
[33:33] Your turn now, I think. 现在轮到你了
[33:37] Take what you wanted. 拿走你要的东西
[33:41] I think not. You see, what I wanted 不了 我要的是
[33:44] was a nanoaluminum amplifier, 纳米金属放大器
[33:47] One that hasn’t been sabotaged. 要的是没有被破坏的
[33:51] He knows. That makes no sense. How could he know? 他知道 说不通 他怎么知道的
[33:54] I’m disappointed, though not nearly as much, 我很失望 虽然远不及
[33:58] I imagine, as your friend, Mr. Lance. 你的朋友兰斯先生
[34:01] Kill him. 杀死他
[34:03] And kill him. 还有杀死他
[34:19] Team, everything’s gone south. 各位 情况变糟了
[34:20] Back up Green Arrow! 支援绿箭侠
[34:36] Wild dog, Terrific, where are you guys? 野狗 卓越先生 你们在哪里
[34:38] – We’re on our way. – On your way? -我们在赶过去 -赶过去
[34:40] Why weren’t you in position? 你们为什么没有就位
[34:41] Haven’t got time for that now, hoss. 现在没时间解释 大哥
[34:47] We’ve got eyes on Lance. 我们看见兰斯了
[35:07] James is gone. His men are down. 詹姆斯走了 他的人都倒下了
[35:09] Where the hell is everybody? 大家到底在哪里
[35:11] I’ve got Lance and Laurel. 我看见兰斯和劳蕾尔了
[35:11] They’re exiting the north side of the building. 他们从大楼的北面出去
[35:13] I’m on my way. 我马上赶过去
[35:15] Laurel’s getting away with Lance. 劳蕾尔在带着兰斯逃走
[35:17] And we’ve got company. 我们这有敌人
[35:27] Ok. One last stop. 好了 最后一站
[35:35] Run. 跑
[35:42] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[36:01] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -还好
[36:03] Thanks for coming to get me. 谢谢你来救我
[36:09] – Can I get a sitrep? – Is everyone ok? -情况如何 -大家没事吧
[36:13] Yeah. We’re good here. 没事 我们都没事
[36:22] How’s Lance? 兰斯怎么样
[36:23] He’s fine. Sleeping it off. 他没事 睡着了
[36:26] Any sign of Cayden James or Black Siren? 有凯登·詹姆斯或黑海妖的消息吗
[36:28] Nada. They’re completely off the grid. 没有 他们完全失踪了
[36:30] But we got Quentin back. 但我们救回昆汀了
[36:31] That was the objective, right? 那才是我们的目的 对吗
[36:32] Right. You and Rene were supposed to be backup. 没错 你和雷内本该负责支援
[36:37] Where’d you go? 你们去哪了
[36:37] We were looking for Lance, 我们去找兰斯了
[36:40] and from what I can tell, we found him. 而且在我看来 我们找到他了
[36:43] Moving off of your position, 擅自离开岗位
[36:44] was that your call or Curtis’? 是你的决定还是柯蒂斯
[36:47] Look. I was right there beside… 我就在旁边…
[36:48] It was my call, 是我的决定
[36:51] and it turned out to be the right one. 结果也证明那是对的
[36:52] You got lucky, Rene. Doesn’t make it the right call. 你只是幸运 雷内 不代表那是对的决定
[36:54] Look, man. I know you’re pissed at me, 老兄 我知道你生我的气
[36:58] and I don’t care 我不在乎
[36:59] because you left us blind out there, 因为你让我们盲目地留在那
[37:01] and I wasn’t gonna let Lance die 我不能因为你的不信任
[37:02] just because you didn’t trust us enough 就不去找兰斯
[37:03] to go off leash and look for him. 而让他等死
[37:05] When we are in the field, 我们出外勤时
[37:06] there is a clear chain of command 有清晰的指挥系统
[37:08] plain and simple. 简单明确
[37:10] I’ve been the same guy tonight that I’ve always been 我今晚还是你带我进
[37:12] since you brought me onto this team. 这个队伍时的那个我
[37:14] Rene, yes, that’s true. 雷内 没错
[37:15] You have–sometimes, you go your own way. 你有时会用自己的方式
[37:17] – That’s right. – And I put up with it -没错 -我容忍下来
[37:20] because I trusted you. 是因为我信任你
[37:21] What’s that supposed to mean? 你想说什么
[37:22] You got a second chance tonight, my friend, 今晚给你第二次机会了 朋友
[37:25] and you broke our trust again. 你又一次破坏了我们之间的信任
[37:28] You don’t get a third. 你不会有第三次机会
[37:32] – You’re off the team. – Just like that? -你离开队伍 -就那样吗
[37:35] Just like that. 就那样
[37:40] It’s been real, y’all. 这是真的 各位
[37:47] Yeah, I hate to say it, but Oliver is right. 我讨厌那么说 但奥利弗说得对
[37:50] We’re a team. We need to– we need to trust each other, 我们是一个团队 我们需要信任彼此
[37:54] need to believe in each other. 需要相信彼此
[37:58] I don’t believe in you anymore. 我不再相信你了
[38:01] – Dinah. – Don’t. -黛娜 -不
[38:04] It’s too late. I’m out, too. 太迟了 我也退出
[38:25] Guess we should both be glad I didn’t leave town like you said. 我们都该很高兴 我没有听你话离开镇上
[38:28] Oh, thanks. That’s really what I needed right now, 谢了 我现在真的需要听到
[38:31] an “I told you so.” “我早就告诉你了”
[38:32] You ok? You don’t look good. 你没事吧 你脸色不好
[38:37] I don’t really want to talk about it. 我不太想聊这个
[38:40] Then why’d you reach out? 那你为什么找我
[38:41] Because I had no one else to call. 因为我没其他人能找了
[38:43] I’ll try not to be insulted by that. 我尽量不把这当成侮辱
[38:48] I really needed someone who believed in me. 我非常需要相信我的人
[38:55] I needed a friend. 我需要一个朋友
[38:57] Friends. I can do that. 朋友 我可以做到
[39:09] Sunflowers! My favorite! 向日葵 我的最爱
[39:12] Well, I wanted it to feel like home. 我希望能有家的感觉
[39:16] I’m not gonna have to leave again, am I? 我不用再离开了吧
[39:21] I won’t let anyone split us up ever again. 我不会再让任何人分开我们
[39:25] I promise. 我保证
[39:34] I’m just gonna say this. 我要说出来
[39:35] I don’t think there’s anything that has been said or done 我认为没有任何说了或做了的事
[39:37] that can’t be undone. 是覆水难收的
[39:38] I don’t think I agree, John. 我不那么认为 约翰
[39:42] I agree with Felicity. We need to move forward. 我赞同费利西蒂 我们得向前看
[39:45] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我迟到了
[39:47] I think I probably might still be a little hungover. 我可能还有点难受
[39:50] I’ve also been thinking about a few things. 我也想了一些事
[39:54] Oliver, you and Dinah were right. 奥利弗 你和黛娜说得对
[39:57] No trust, no team. 没有信任 没有团队
[40:02] You all spied on me, 你们监视我
[40:05] invaded my privacy. 侵犯我的隐私
[40:07] Whether you couldn’t trust me or not, 不管是不是你们无法信任我
[40:12] it means that I can’t trust you. 但我不能信任你们
[40:14] Curtis, what’s that supposed to mean? 柯蒂斯 你在说什么
[40:15] I’m still a part of Helix Dynamics, Felicity. 我还是螺旋动力的一员 费利西蒂
[40:19] That’s separate, 那是两回事
[40:20] but this… 但这个
[40:29] I’m done. 我退出
[40:41] Like I said, we need to move forward. 我说了 我们得向前看
[40:43] – Oliver. – Cayden James knew -奥利弗 -凯登·詹姆斯昨晚
[40:45] that we sabotaged the amplifier last night. 知道我们破坏了放大器
[40:48] We need to find out how. 我们得找出原因
[40:55] When you had me raid their bunker 你两个月前让我突袭
[40:57] and plant that minicam two months ago… 在他们的地堡安置微型摄像头…
[40:59] Is this the outcome I had in mind? 当时我想要的是这个成果吗
[41:01] Quite so, Ms. Lance, 正是如此 兰斯小姐
[41:03] although I must confess, 虽然我必须承认
[41:05] things have worked out even better than I anticipated. 结果比我预期的要好
[41:08] Hardly impressive. 非常钦佩
[41:11] Left to his own devices, 依奥利弗·奎恩这个性子
[41:13] Oliver Queen will always push away those closest to him. 他总会把最亲近的人推开
[41:17] So we’ve got them fighting with each other 所以我们让他们内斗
[41:19] instead of fighting us. 而不是跟我们斗
[41:22] Please tell me that isn’t your whole master plan. 别告诉我这是你整个计划
[41:26] Oh, not at all, Mr. Diaz. 当然不是 迪亚兹先生
[41:28] In fact, I think it fair to say that this… 事实上 这可以说这…
[41:32] is only the beginning. 只是个开始
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme