Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Oliver Queen. 我叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:02] After 5 years in Hell, I returned home 在经历五年炼狱般的生活之后 我回到家乡
[00:04] with only one goal– to save my city, 只有一个目的 拯救我的城市
[00:06] but I couldn’t honor that commitment 但是我没办法在兑现我对我儿子死去的母亲承诺的同时
[00:08] and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son, 兼顾这个承诺
[00:11] so I asked the best man I know to help. 所以我要求我所认识的最优秀的人来帮助我
[00:13] His name is John Diggle, 他的名字是约翰·迪格尔
[00:15] and he is the Green Arrow. 他就是绿箭侠
[00:20] Pollard– she’s using last night’s disaster 波拉德 她在利用昨晚的灾难
[00:22] as a pretext to introduce her 作为向议会引入
[00:24] anti-vigilante legislation to the council. 反义务警员法案的的借口
[00:26] I am invoking chapter 9 of the city charter. 我要调用城市宪章的第九章内容
[00:29] That will convert councilwoman Pollard’s bill 那会对波拉德议员的法案
[00:31] to a citywide referendum. 进行全市范围内的公投
[00:33] What do you want? 你想要什么
[00:34] To operate without interference. 不受阻碍地行动
[00:36] So you can keep killing people? 好让你继续杀人
[00:38] You don’t seem to know that this is a war. 你似乎没意识到这是一场战争
[00:40] The Intel that you gave me on my son Joe panned out, 你给我的有关我儿子乔的情报有结果了
[00:44] so I’m heading to Calgary. 我要去卡尔加里
[00:45] Good luck, Slade. 祝你好运 斯莱德
[01:00] Ms. Pollard. 波拉德女士
[01:02] Captain wanted you to see the latest CompStat. 警监想让你看一下最近的计算机统计系统比照
[01:05] Thanks, Lieutenant. 谢谢你 警督
[01:13] Sniper! 狙击手
[01:24] Officer down. Code 3. 警员受伤
[01:25] All units respond. 所有单位回应
[01:44] Well, I’m just glad no one was seriously hurt. 我很庆幸没人受重伤
[01:45] How do you want to handle this? 你想要怎么处理这件事
[01:47] I’d like you to issue a statement on my behalf. 我想要让你代表我发表一份声明
[01:49] On your behalf? 代表你
[01:50] I have an old friend in town 我有个老朋友来到市里
[01:52] that needs my help, and I might not be back 需要我的帮助 我可能要几个小时
[01:54] in the office for a few hours. 后才能回到办公室
[01:56] Do we have any idea who the shooter was targeting? 我们知道袭击者的目标是谁吗
[01:58] We’re working on it. 我们正在调查
[01:59] Good. Um, be the mayor until I get back. 很好 在我回来之前你就是市长
[02:02] For real? 真的吗
[02:03] No. It’s a figure of speech, 不 那只是种说法
[02:05] but j–just don’t make any laws while I’m out of the office, ok? 别再我不在的时候制定什么法规 好嘛
[02:08] Fine. 好的
[02:10] And don’t worry about the shooter. 别担心那个枪手的事
[02:12] We’re gonna nail his ass. 我们会抓住他的
[02:14] I know you will. 我知道你会的
[02:18] Sorry. That was work. 抱歉 是工作上的事
[02:21] Don’t apologize. 别道歉
[02:23] I appreciate the meeting. 感谢你赶来这里
[02:26] You helped me find my son. 你帮助我找到了我的儿子
[02:28] Least I can is help you find Joe. 帮你找到乔是我最起码能帮到你的事
[02:30] He doesn’t go by that name anymore. 他不叫那个名字了
[02:32] Changed his name? 他改名字了吗
[02:34] It was his mother’s idea. 那是他母亲的主意
[02:36] Her maiden name. 用了她的娘家姓
[02:39] He goes by Kane now. 他现在叫凯恩了
[02:41] What happened to him? 他发生什么事了
[02:43] I tracked him to Calgary, 我追踪他到了卡尔加里
[02:45] but by then, he’d gone, 但是等我到了那 他已经走了
[02:48] so I followed him to Ibiza–heh– 所以我又跟着他到了伊比萨岛
[02:51] and then Mombassa. 还有蒙巴萨
[02:53] Mombassa? 蒙巴萨
[02:56] The kid took after his father. 那个孩子继承了他父亲的衣钵
[02:59] While we were stuck on Lian Yu, 在我们困在炼狱岛的时候
[03:01] he went out and joined the Australian Intelligence Service. 他离开家加入了澳大利亚情报机构
[03:06] Then a week ago in Kasnia, 一周前在卡斯尼亚
[03:07] a mission went south. 一次行动出了岔子
[03:12] Some locals caught him. 当地人抓住了他
[03:14] Supposedly, he didn’t have a fair trial, 可想而知 他没有的得到公正的审判
[03:16] and now he’s… 现在他
[03:18] serving a life sentence 被判终身监禁
[03:21] like a rat in a cage. 像老鼠一样被关在笼子里
[03:26] Ok, Slade. What do you need? 斯莱德 你需要什么
[03:32] I need you to help me find my son. 我需要你帮助我找到我的儿子
[03:35] Last we met, you told me 我们上次见面的时候 你告诉我
[03:37] that I couldn’t live in two worlds. 我分身乏术
[03:39] I’m not asking you to come back in. 我不是要求你重操旧业
[03:42] Strangely enough, what I need is diplomacy, 尽管这样说很奇怪 但是我需要的是外交手段
[03:48] which means I don’t want Green Arrow. 这意味着我要的不是绿箭侠
[03:50] I need Oliver Queen. 我需要奥利弗·奎恩
[03:52] For what? 做什么
[03:53] Can I ask you just to trust me 我可以要求你
[03:55] on this one, kid? 在这件事上相信我一次吗
[03:57] I’ve organized transport to Kasnia. 我已经安排了前往卡斯尼亚的航班
[04:00] Wheels up at 2200. 晚上十点起飞
[04:03] I’ll understand 你如果不愿意
[04:04] if you don’t want to join me… 跟我走我能够理解
[04:10] But if you do, I’ll meet you out front 但是如果你愿意 九点钟
[04:13] at 2100, ok, kid? 我在外面等你 好吗 孩子
[04:22] 十三年前 米尔福德峡湾 新西兰
[04:27] Ok. Bring the stuff over here. 把那些东西搬过来
[04:31] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:34] Hey. Don’t worry. 别担心
[04:37] It’s only tent poles. 只是些帐篷杆
[04:40] It’s not like we’re gonna stick around long enough to use them. 反正我们待不久又用不上那些
[04:45] Why do you say that? 你为什么这么说
[04:47] You’re always leaving. 你总是匆匆离开
[04:49] Can’t believe we even made it this far. 我都不敢相信我们现在能走这么远
[04:51] Listen. You know that I work for Australian Airlines 听着 你知道我为澳大利亚航空工作
[04:53] and I have to travel, 我得满世界跑
[04:55] but I promise you this weekend 但是我保证这个周末
[04:57] it’s just about you and me, 是只属于你和我的
[04:59] father and son out in the wild. 父子一起荒野历险
[05:04] Come on. Go find some flat land 来吧 我们去找块平地
[05:06] and pitch your tent. 把你的帐篷支起来
[05:18] Got him. Well, I didn’t get him-get him, 找到他了 我没有找到他在哪
[05:19] but I identified him. 我识别出他了
[05:21] – Identified who? – Our sniper. – 识别谁 – 我们的狙击手
[05:22] Thought your T-spheres could track his visor. 我想你的T型球可以追踪他的面具
[05:24] Well, that was then. This is apparently now. 那是之前的事了 很显然现在不行了
[05:27] He must have hacked the tracer. 他一定是黑了跟踪器
[05:29] Or got a new visor. 或者换了个新面具
[05:31] It’s not like they sell them at Walmart, Felicity. 这种东西超市里又不会有卖的 费利西蒂
[05:33] Guys, update time. I think our vigilante’s back in town. 大伙们 跟进时间 我想我们的义务警员又回到城里了
[05:35] He’s the shooter? 他就是枪手
[05:36] I saw him coming out of the sniper’s nest. 我看到他从狙击的建筑出来了
[05:37] CSU’s here. Don’t know how much evidence 法证人员来了 不知道我们还能
[05:40] we’ll be able to pull. 获得多少证据
[05:42] Well, why don’t we work with what we have, 我们不如从我们目前掌握的线索入手
[05:43] mainly the vigilante seemed to be targeting 主要是义务警员似乎以
[05:45] councilwoman Pollard. 波拉德议员为目标
[05:46] “Seemed to be” being the operative word. 似乎这个词很关键
[05:48] Well, Pollard’s the one who’s championing 波拉德拥护
[05:49] the anti-vigilante bill. 反义务警员法案的人
[05:51] Seems like a guy named vigilante wouldn’t like her much. 看起来这个叫做义务警员的人不会太喜欢她
[05:52] Yeah, but martyr her? That would get this bill 没错 但是牺牲掉她 那会让这个法案
[05:54] passed faster than you could say “obstruction.” 在你连反对都来不及说之前就通过
[05:56] If it passes, I’m gonna have to consider 如果通过了 我就得考虑
[05:58] arresting myself. 逮捕我自己了
[06:01] Excuse me. What are you doing here? 打扰一下 你在这做什么
[06:05] You’re not SCPD. 你又不是星城警局的人
[06:07] No, he’s not, and this is not a federal case. 没错 他不是 但这也不是联邦案件
[06:09] Still doesn’t explain what John Diggle, 这还是不能解释约翰·迪格尔
[06:11] who works personal security for the mayor, 负责市长安保工作的人怎么会
[06:12] is doing at a crime scene. 出现在犯罪现场
[06:14] I have relevant experience, 我有相关经验
[06:16] and the mayor thought this could use a fresh set of eyes. 市长认为这可以为案件提供一个新的角度
[06:18] What type of experience? 什么样的经验
[06:21] Sniper. 狙击方面
[06:23] I don’t recall reading that in your military file. 我不记得在你的军事档案里看到过你有担任狙击手的经历
[06:25] I’m sorry. Tell me again why 不好意思 告诉我你
[06:27] you’re reviewing my service jacket. 看我的服役记录做什么
[06:28] Mayor Queen didn’t mention he was under investigation. 奎恩市长没跟你提过他在接受调查吗
[06:30] Of course he did. It has nothing to do with that. 他当然提了 这和那无关
[06:32] But you’ve been working with him 但那时你在过去的六年
[06:33] for the past 6 years, 都在与他合作
[06:35] which makes us overdue for a chat. 这就使得我们得好好谈谈
[06:39] I could wait for a subpoena if you’d prefer. 如果你想要的话我可以等传票
[06:41] No. I’m an open book. 不 我没什么好隐瞒的
[06:43] Step into my office. 来我的办公室
[06:46] Private conversation. 私人谈话
[06:54] William. 威廉
[06:58] How are those quadratic equations going? 你那些二次方程做得怎么样啦
[07:01] I hate them. 我恨它们
[07:02] Yeah. Those were the days. 是啊 这个年纪就是这样
[07:04] Where’s your dad? 你爸爸呢
[07:06] In his room. 在他房间里
[07:11] Do you remember when our biggest problem in life 你还记得二次方程
[07:13] was solving a quadratic equation? 是我们生活中最大烦恼的时候吗
[07:15] I mean, I never really worried about them, but no. 我的意思是 我从没真正为它们烦恼过
[07:19] Now we have metas crashing bachelorette parties, so–wow. 现在我们碰到超能人类大闹单身派对 所以
[07:24] Slade invited you on a romantic getaway? 斯莱德邀请你去度一个浪漫的小假
[07:27] – Something like that. – Where? – 差不多吧 – 去哪
[07:29] Don’t say Aruba. That’s our spot. 别说是阿鲁巴岛 那是我们的专属
[07:31] Kasnia. 卡斯尼亚
[07:34] His son is in some trouble. 他儿子有麻烦了
[07:36] The kind of trouble you need to get in more trouble to fix it? 是需要你创造更多麻烦去解决的那种麻烦
[07:38] Slade says that he has a diplomatic solution 斯莱德说他有一个需要我市长的身份而不是
[07:42] that requires my name and not me in a mask. 以绿箭侠的身份的外交方案
[07:45] I’m worried that if I don’t go, 我担心如果我不去
[07:46] he’ll take a more aggressive approach. 他会采取一个更加激进的措施
[07:49] So the empty bag, is that second thoughts 所以这个空包 意味着你不想去了
[07:52] or can’t decide what t-shirt to pack? 还是你不知道该带哪件衣服好
[07:57] Because I’m out. 因为我退出了
[07:59] I made a promise to my son, 我跟我儿子保证过
[08:00] and I’m out. 我退出了那种生活
[08:02] It sounds like you made a promise to Slade, too. 听起来你也向斯莱德承诺了
[08:04] You think I should go? 你觉得我应该去
[08:06] It’s not like you’re going back to your old life. 这不意味着你要回到原来的生活中去
[08:09] I wanted you to tell me not to go. 我想让你跟我说不要去
[08:11] Look. Slade is not my favorite person, 听着 斯莱德不是我最喜欢的家伙
[08:13] but, I mean, it’s not about Slade. 但是 我的意思是 这不是为了斯莱德
[08:18] – It’s about his son. – Yeah. – 是为了他的儿子 – 是的
[08:21] If you don’t go, you’re just gonna beat yourself up about it. 如果你不去 你会因此自责好久
[08:23] If–when it veers from diplomacy 如果 外交手段失败了
[08:25] and I have to break my promise to William, 就得打破我和威廉的承诺
[08:26] I will beat myself up over that, too. 我会更加自责
[08:29] Don’t tell William what you’re doing. 别告诉威廉你要干什么
[08:30] – What? – Spare him the details – 什么 – 别和他说关于
[08:32] of, you know, Slade being…Slade 你知道的 斯莱德的细节
[08:35] and tell him that you’re helping a friend. 告诉他你去帮一个朋友的忙
[08:39] He’ll understand that. 他会理解的
[08:41] – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. – 你确定 – 当然 我确定
[08:44] He’s his father’s son. 他是你儿子
[09:08] How long’s this flight? 这趟航班要花多长时间
[09:13] It’s about 12 hours. 大约十二小时
[09:17] Thanks for coming, kid. 谢谢你来帮我 孩子
[09:19] Let’s go get your boy. 我们去救你儿子吧
[09:42] SCPD! 警察
[09:58] Stay down. 别动
[10:12] It’s you. 是你
[10:30] Got your 911. Is everything ok? 收到你的报警了 还好吗
[10:32] Look at her face. That is not an ok face. 看她的脸色 可不像没事
[10:37] Dinah? 黛娜
[10:40] Vigilante made another move 义务警员今晚又对
[10:42] on councilwoman Pollard tonight. 波拉德女议员采取了行动
[10:45] I almost got him. 我差点抓住他
[10:46] It’s cool, D. 没事的 黛
[10:48] We’ll nail that bastard. 我们会抓到那混蛋的
[10:50] I hit him with my cry. 我嚎叫时击中了他
[10:53] I shattered his visor, 粉碎了他的面罩
[10:55] and he–he took off his mask. 他把面罩取下了
[10:59] I saw his face. 我看到了他的脸
[11:00] Can you I.D. him? 你能认出他是谁吗
[11:02] His name is Vincent Sobel. 他叫文森特·索贝尔
[11:07] He’s my old partner. 他是我以前的搭档
[11:09] I’m sorry. When you say partner, 很抱歉 你说搭档
[11:11] do you mean partner, or do you mean “partner”? 是说工作的搭档 还是伴侣
[11:14] – Both. – Now I’m confused. – 两个都是 – 那我就不懂了
[11:16] Dinah, I thought you said your partner died in the line. 黛娜 我记得你说你的搭档死了
[11:18] He was shot in the head right in front of me. 他头部中了一枪 就在我眼前
[11:32] Ok. Well, I know you believe you saw what you saw tonight, 好吧 我知道你相信自己今晚看到的
[11:35] but it was night and probably dark. 但是是在晚上而且很黑
[11:38] It was him, Felicity. 是他 费利西蒂
[11:41] It was Vincent. I know it. 是文森特 我知道的
[11:44] I know it sounds crazy. 我知道听起来很疯狂
[11:46] Dinah, this doesn’t change anything. 黛娜 这不能改变任何事
[11:48] We have to find him before he hurts anyone else. 我们得在他伤害别人之前找到他
[11:50] Yeah, I know. I know. 是的 我知道 我知道
[11:53] Where are you with, the, uh, 你在约翰找到的弹壳上
[11:54] shell casing John found? 有没有发现什么
[11:55] The casing appears to be magnetized. 弹壳似乎被磁化了
[11:57] – Bullets aren’t magnetic. – They can be if they’re – 子弹不应该被磁化 – 如果在强磁场下储存
[11:59] stored in an environment 这些子弹
[12:00] with a strong magnetic field. 有可能被磁化
[12:07] You think it’s something you can trace? 你觉得能有追踪的线索吗
[12:08] I like your optimism. 我喜欢你的乐观
[12:10] It’s not optimism, Felicity. 这不是乐观 费利西蒂
[12:12] It’s faith. 是信赖
[12:15] Dinah said that you had a chat 黛娜说你和我们的
[12:17] with our FBI BFF. 联邦调查员朋友谈了谈
[12:18] Yes. She was tough, 没错 她很强硬
[12:20] but I pushed back pretty hard. 不过我也没有示弱
[12:22] Think we put that to bed. 我想我们把这个问题解决了
[12:23] Good. 很好
[12:26] Hello? 你好
[12:29] Special agent Watson. 特别探员沃森
[12:31] Yes. Sure. I can come by tomorrow. No problem. 好的 当然 我明天可以去 没问题
[12:34] All right. See you then. 好吧 到时候见
[12:36] Definitely not put to bed. 绝对没解决
[12:40] So where’s your point of contact? 你的线人在哪
[12:42] I don’t know. His name’s Nylander. 我不知道 他叫尼兰德
[12:46] Foreign associate of mine from back in the service days. 在我服役的时候是我的国外联系人
[12:49] He’s a bit of a jackass and never on time. 他有点混蛋而且从不准时
[12:51] He’s not that bad. 他没那么坏吧
[12:54] Slade Wilson, the Terminator. 斯莱德·威尔逊 终结者
[12:58] I haven’t heard that name in a while. 好久没人这么叫我了
[13:01] See you’re running later than usual. 你比以往迟到的还厉害
[13:03] Yeah. I was with a girl. 是啊 我和一个女孩一起来着
[13:04] Forget about it. Look at you. 别说那些啦 看看你
[13:07] Mirakuru did you wonders, huh? 超级士兵血清把你调养的不错嘛
[13:10] What? You’re not sensitive 什么 你不会
[13:11] about that skit, are you? 对这个小笑话这么敏感吧
[13:13] You were quite the madman, I hear. 你还真是狂人 我听说
[13:16] You promised me something. Did you bring it, 你答应过我 你带来了么
[13:18] or did I waste my time traveling 7,000 miles 还是我飞了七千英里
[13:21] for you to screw with me? 就为了来让你戏弄我
[13:23] Truth be told, 说句实话
[13:25] I’m glad you got your marbles back. 我很高兴你的理智回来了
[13:30] So who’s this? 这是谁
[13:32] He’s a friend of mine. Don’t worry about him. 他是我的一个朋友 不用担心他
[13:34] With you, I always worry. 和你一起 我总是担心
[13:38] This should work. Thank you. 这些应该管用 谢谢你
[13:41] That’s it? Just “thank you”? 就这样 就一句谢谢
[13:42] No extravagant dinner, no pints? 没有奢华的晚餐 没有酒
[13:45] Maybe next time when my son isn’t rotting 也许下次我儿子没被
[13:47] in a third-world prison. 绑架到第三世界监狱的时候再说吧
[13:50] He’s lucky to have you as a father. 他有你这样的爸爸很幸运
[13:53] My son wouldn’t be in this mess 如果我不是他爸爸
[13:54] if anybody else was his father. 他也不会陷入这种困境
[13:57] Just be careful, Kamrat. 小心些 伙计
[13:59] Your boy was snooping around some private-op mercenaries, 你儿子之前在调查一些私人雇佣军
[14:02] Not so nice guys. 不是什么和善的人
[14:08] Under certain circumstances, 在某些情况下
[14:10] I’m not so nice a guy. 我也不是什么好人
[14:19] Not so big into decoration, are you? 你不是很喜欢装饰 是不是
[14:22] I’m less enthusiastic for people wasting my time. 我对浪费我时间的人没什么热情
[14:25] Ok. 好吧
[14:26] You’re seeing Oliver Queen again. 你又和奥列弗·奎恩约会了
[14:27] Yeah. These new prescription glasses 是的 我对新验光眼镜
[14:29] are really working wonders. 看得特别清楚
[14:32] It was just a little… 就是个关于
[14:34] FBI interrogation humor, you know? 联邦调查局审讯的小笑话
[14:36] You’re Mr. Queen’s alibi for certain evenings 你是奎恩先生在绿箭侠出现的
[14:38] where the Green Arrow was active. 那几晚的不在场证人是吧
[14:40] If you say so. 如果你这么说的话
[14:41] My point is are you prepared to testify under oath 我的重点是 在你充分了解作伪证的严重后果下
[14:43] under the pains and penalties of perjury 你是否做好准备立誓说真话
[14:45] in support of those alibis? 来支持那些不在场证据
[14:47] Yeah, absolutely. 当然
[14:49] 100%. Super-ready. 百分百的 准备的不能再充分了
[14:54] 来电:科提斯 找到黛娜前男友制造子弹的地点了
[14:57] Everything all right? 一切都还好吗
[15:01] Yeah. I’m just late for a coffee date, 恩 我就是约了人喝咖啡快迟到了
[15:04] so I’d like to… 所以我想
[15:06] – Go? – Go. – 先走吗 – 对
[15:09] Thank you. This was pleasant. 谢谢 非常愉快的谈话
[15:16] I call this play Liberty watch. 我管这出戏码叫做自由守望
[15:19] A famous American mayor comes to small, war-torn Kasnia 一位著名的美国市长来到保守战争摧残的卡斯尼亚这么一个小地方
[15:22] to fight for the release of a man who has been wrongfully accused. 去为了一个被错误指控的人寻求正义
[15:26] That’s very clever. 这很明智
[15:28] Like I said, it’s a diplomatic solution. 就像我说的 这是一种外交手段
[15:30] Well, Slade, still, I don’t think that 斯莱德 我不确定我们跟他们一起
[15:32] they’re gonna free your son just because I give them a photo op. 拍个照他们就会还你儿子自由
[15:35] Well, the photo op is just to gain entry. 拍照只是开始
[15:38] Of course they’ll need a reason to release him, 当然他们还需要一个理由来释放他
[15:41] and here are 50,000. 这里是五万美金
[15:45] Assuming this works, where do we meet? 假设这能成功 我们在哪里见面
[15:48] When you pick up Joe, go straight to the airport. 当你接到乔以后 直接去机场
[15:52] Here is an alias passport for him 这是他的化名护照
[15:54] and tickets for you both to London. 和你们俩去伦敦的飞机票
[16:02] You’re not even gonna see him? 你都不要见他一面吗
[16:06] I need you to promise me 我需要你向我保证
[16:07] that you won’t tell him I helped. 不告诉他我参与其中
[16:09] No. I’m not gonna lie to your son. 不 我才不要对你的儿子说谎
[16:11] It’s better this way. 这样对他更好
[16:14] For him or for you? 对他还是对你
[16:17] Wait. Are you– 等等 你是不是
[16:18] are you afraid that he’s gonna see you 你是不是担心
[16:21] as Deathstroke and not the man you were, 他看到你现在变成了丧钟一般可怕
[16:24] the–the man I think you are now? 而不是本来我想象中你的模样
[16:28] I gave up my right to be his father 当我放弃光明投入黑暗的那一刻
[16:31] when I stepped out of the light into the shadows 我就变成了今天一般的怪物
[16:36] and became this monster. 就失去了做他父亲的权利
[16:39] Your son will forgive you 你的儿子会原谅你的
[16:41] the way that my son forgave me. 就像我儿子原谅我一样
[16:44] Joe knew that I was coming to look for him, 乔知道我要去找他
[16:46] so he contacted his mother, 所以他联系了他母亲
[16:49] and she sent me a message to stay away. 她给我发了信息让我远离他
[16:55] You got your second chance, kid, 你得到了第二次做父亲的机会 孩子
[16:58] and I’m happy for you. 我替你开心
[17:03] Some fathers aren’t that lucky. 有些父亲则没有那么幸运
[17:14] So tell me this is not the freshest fish 告诉我这是你吃过
[17:16] that somebody’s cooked for you. 别人给你做的最新鲜的鱼了
[17:17] I don’t even like fish. 我都不喜欢吃鱼
[17:20] Not all fish are the same. 不是所有的鱼都是一样的
[17:22] Trust me, kid. 相信我 孩子
[17:28] Are you really a pilot? 你真的是一个飞行员吗
[17:31] – Of course I am. – Stop lying. – 当然是 – 别撒谎了
[17:34] Why are you being like this? 你为什么要这样
[17:36] We never get free trips. 我们从没得到过免费的旅行啊
[17:38] My friend Nick’s dad flies for Ferris Air. 我朋友尼克的爸爸是费里斯航空的飞行员
[17:42] They get free trips all the time. 他们常常能得到免费旅行
[17:55] Unfortunately, I work for a cheaper airline 很不幸 我为一家比较廉价的航空公司工作
[17:58] that doesn’t allow for free vacations. 他们不提供免费假期
[18:02] Whatever. I’m not hungry. 随便吧 我不饿
[18:11] Don’t walk too far. 别走太远
[18:20] “未知收件人 发现目标”
[18:24] This place used to house MRI machines. 这地方原来是用来放核磁共振仪器的
[18:26] We’re in the right place. 那我们来对地方了
[18:28] That’s all that matters. 这就是关键
[18:29] Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. 抱歉朋友们 我来晚了
[18:31] – How was it with Watson? – Terrifying. – 跟沃森谈的怎么样 – 吓死人了
[18:33] We knew she was planning a case against Oliver, 我们知道她准备着手立案针对奥利弗
[18:35] but I’m starting to think her net is widening to include us. 但我又开始想她是不是在扩大范围想要把我们也包括进去
[18:38] She hasn’t contacted me yet. 她还没联系我
[18:40] Wait. Why hasn’t she? 等等 为什么还没联系你
[18:41] How about we not worry about this 我们现在还在一个变态杀手的老巢里呢
[18:43] – while we’re in the lair of a psycho killer? – Sorry. – 不如我们先别担心这个了好吗 – 抱歉
[18:46] Here. 找到了
[18:52] There’s enough ordnance here for a small war. 这里有足够的军火可以开始一场小型战争了
[18:54] You don’t need this many bullets for one councilwoman. 对付一个女议员不需要这么多子弹
[18:58] When you called Vince a psycho killer, 当你称呼文斯为变态杀手的时候
[19:00] you weren’t wrong. 你没说错
[19:10] Mr. Queen. 奎恩先生
[19:12] Thank you for taking the time. 感谢您抽出时间来见我
[19:14] It is not every day I meet celebrity. 能见到名人的机会太难得了
[19:15] – I’m not famous. – I saw you on news once. – 我不是什么名人 – 我在新闻上看到你一次
[19:18] You punched a man with camera. Heh. 你用相机打了一个人
[19:20] Yeah. I sure did. 可不是嘛
[19:22] They also say you are quite good with bow and arrow. 他们说你也非常善于用弓箭
[19:26] Oh, don’t believe everything that you see on TV. 电视上的东西不能全信
[19:29] Ok, ok. 好的
[19:31] I understand you’re with organization in hopes– 我知道你现在在和组织合作
[19:34] To request the release of one of your prisoners– 希望能申请释放你的一位囚犯
[19:37] Kane Wolfman. 凯恩·沃夫曼
[19:41] I wish you’d come earlier. 你要是早来一点就好了
[19:58] What are you doing back here? 你怎么回来了
[20:03] Where is my son? 我儿子呢
[20:07] Uh…There was a–a fight 有人在监狱操场打起来了
[20:11] in the prison yard that Joe tried to break up. 乔去劝架
[20:19] Someone pushed, and he hit his head. 有人推了他一下 他撞到了头
[20:23] He’s gone. 他死了
[20:34] He never knew. 他永远也不知道
[20:37] Never knew what? 知道什么
[20:44] That I loved him. 我爱他
[20:46] Sure he did, Slade. 他当然知道 斯莱德
[20:48] I don’t remember the last time… 我都不记得我最后一次
[20:52] When I told him. 跟他说我爱你了
[20:54] Well, you were his father. 你是他父亲
[20:56] Trust me, he knew. 相信我 他知道的
[21:02] I should have come with you to the prison. 我应该跟你一起去监狱的
[21:07] I know it wouldn’t have made any difference, 我知道虽然不会有什么区别
[21:08] but…at least I could have seen him, 但我至少可以见到他
[21:14] said good-bye. 可以跟他道别
[21:18] We still can. 我们现在也可以
[21:23] You can still say good-bye. 你仍然可以跟他道别
[21:33] Joe! 乔
[21:34] Good catch. 接的蛮准
[21:36] Come on. We’re not here to mope around. 好好的 我们不是来不开心的
[21:45] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[21:48] Could you take a photo of my son and I? 你能帮我跟我儿子拍张照吗
[21:50] Sure. 可以
[22:00] – I’m Slade. – Darryl. Nice to meet you. – 我是斯莱德 – 达瑞尔 很高兴见到你
[22:02] – This is my son Joe. – Hey, Joe. – 这是我儿子乔 – 你好 乔
[22:04] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[22:07] Come on. 好了
[22:19] Don’t burn yourself out, Dinah. 别把自己搞得精疲力尽了 黛娜
[22:22] We need you for the long haul, remember? 我们还有长远的的打算呢 记得吗
[22:24] There is no long haul. 没有什么长远的打算
[22:26] We’re putting this bastard down. 我们要把这个混蛋扳倒
[22:28] Dinah, this bastard was your partner 黛娜 这个混蛋曾经
[22:29] and your boyfriend. 是你的搭档和你的男友
[22:30] I don’t need you to remind me of that, thanks. 多谢 我不需要你提醒我
[22:32] No, you don’t need me 对 你不需要我
[22:34] to remind you of that, 提醒你
[22:35] but you do need someone to point out the fact 但你确实需要有个人直言不讳的告诉你
[22:37] that perhaps a part of you 或许你内心有一部分
[22:39] should be happy to have him back. 是开心他能够回来的
[22:40] John, when Vince died, I did 约翰 文斯死的时候
[22:42] my absolute best to kill myself. 我用尽了全力抹灭我自己
[22:45] I became somebody I didn’t even recognize– 我变成了我自己都认不得的人
[22:48] to avenge somebody 去报复一个
[22:49] who I don’t even recognize anymore, 我都不再认识的人
[22:51] somebody who kills innocent people. 一个杀了无辜百姓的人
[22:52] You and Vince went through something horrific. 你和文斯经历了一些可怕的事情
[22:54] You did some things you regret. 你做了一些让自己后悔的事情
[22:56] Maybe there’s a part of you that’s putting that on him. 也许你内心深处将那些事情强加于他
[22:58] John, he’s a psychopath. 约翰 他是个精神病
[23:00] Doesn’t change the fact that he’s someone 但这也无法改变他需要帮助的事实
[23:01] who needs help, Dinah, just like you did. 黛娜 就像你一样
[23:05] Sorry to interrupt, but we’ve got two new problems. 抱歉打扰了 但是我们出了两个新问题
[23:10] Pollard’s headed over to do a sit-down at channel 52 波拉德准备去52频道接受
[23:12] to talk about the anti-vigilante referendum. 有关反义务警员公投的访谈
[23:14] Wait. No. That station’s not secure. 等等 那里没有警戒
[23:16] SCPD cannot protect her there. 星城警局无法保护她
[23:17] That’s why I said we’ve got a problem. 所以我说我们有问题了
[23:19] What’s the second one? 第二个问题是什么
[23:20] Agent Watson subpoenaed me. 沃森探员传唤我
[23:21] I got to go, right? 我得去 是吗
[23:23] Yeah. That’s usually what a subpoena means– 是啊 传唤的通常都意味着
[23:24] you have to go. 你必须得去
[23:25] Well, I’m gonna head to the news station, 我要去一趟电视台
[23:27] see if I can give Pollard some extra protection. 看看能否给波拉德提供些额外的保护
[23:28] Dinah, if Vince tries anything– 黛娜 如果文斯试图做什么
[23:30] I know, John. I’ve got it. 我知道的 约翰 我明白
[23:35] Mr. Queen, I was not expecting a return visit. 奎恩先生 没想到你还会回来
[23:42] Uh, warden, this is Kane Wolfman’s father. 沃登 这位是凯恩·沃夫曼的父亲
[23:46] He wishes to see his son’s body. 他想看看自己儿子的尸体
[23:48] I am afraid that won’t be possible. 我恐怕办不到
[23:51] Why? You said he passed only days ago. 为什么 你说过他几天前刚去世的
[23:54] – Yes, but– – Warden, where’s the body? – 是的 不过 – 沃登 尸体在哪
[23:57] It is no longer in my possession. 已经不在我这了
[24:01] Then where is my son’s body? 那我儿子的尸体去哪了
[24:03] Hey, hey. Easy, easy. 放松 别紧张
[24:09] He’s lying. 他在说谎
[24:12] Do you want me to contact Liberty watch? 你想让我联系和平守望吗
[24:13] Do you want me to cause an international incident? 还是你想要我引发一场国际事件
[24:15] Because I am prepared to do both. 我已经做好了两手准备
[24:16] The situation is complicated. 情况很复杂
[24:18] Then uncomplicate it! 那就简单点说
[24:23] Trust me on this one. 信我一次
[24:25] Don’t make this man angry. 别把这个男人惹火了
[24:31] They are called the Jackals, 他们被称为豺狼
[24:34] the men your son investigated. 就是你儿子调查的那些人
[24:37] When they discovered his arrest, 在他们发现他被捕后
[24:38] which was merely him being in wrong place at wrong time, 他只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
[24:42] they broke into prison, take him. 他们闯进了监狱 带走了他
[24:44] Why did they take him? 他们为什么要带走他
[24:46] Torture. Your son is spy. 刑讯逼供 你儿子是个间谍
[24:49] In his head, secrets worth millions. 他脑中的秘密价值连城
[24:53] They threatened reprisal on my family 他们威胁我如果把这件事说出来
[24:55] if I spoke about it. 他们就会报复我的家人
[24:58] Slade, Slade. 斯莱德 斯莱德
[25:00] When the Jackals took my son, 豺狼带走我儿子时
[25:01] they didn’t count on who his father was. 他们没考虑过他父亲是谁
[25:11] Ok. Every single person in that line is I.D.ed twice. 好 那里的每个人都要被进行两次身份检查
[25:13] You got it? I don’t care if it’s your mother, 懂吗 我不管对方是你的母亲或是谁
[25:15] and I want two officers at every emergency exit, 另外每个紧急出口都要安排两名警察
[25:17] and I need somebody to move this car. 还有找个人把这台车挪走
[25:21] Lieutenant Drake, good to see you again. 德雷克警督 很高兴再次见到你
[25:27] 嘿奥利弗 我入侵了我能想到的所有的情报数据库结果
[25:31] All right. We’re nearly ready to move 好吧 我们马上就能准备好
[25:32] on the news station. 前往电视台
[25:33] Dinah’s already on site. 黛娜已经就位
[25:35] Copy . 收到
[25:37] E-mailing Oliver? 你在给奥利弗发邮件
[25:39] Yeah. I’m just sending Oliver some info he asked me for, 嗯 我在给奥利弗发一些他问过我的信息
[25:41] you know, for his adventures with Slade. 你知道的 关于他和斯莱德的冒险
[25:45] Are you having as much trouble with Oliver 你是不是和我一样
[25:46] working with Slade as I am? 无法接受奥利弗和斯莱德一起工作
[25:47] No. I’m having a lot more. 不 我比你更无法接受
[25:50] Rationally, I know that it was the Mirakuru 理性地说 我知道是米拉库鲁
[25:53] that make him a jerk, but… 把他变成了个混蛋 但是
[25:55] But he wasn’t on Mirakuru 但他在炼狱抛下我们的时候
[25:56] when he left us on Lian Yu. 他没注射米拉库鲁
[25:58] – Exactly. – It’s ironic that Oliver – 没错 – 讽刺的是 奥利弗
[25:59] has more honor than the man he’s helping. 比受到他帮助的那个人更有信誉
[26:01] “Ironic” isn’t the word I would use. 我可不会把这种事形容为讽刺
[26:04] Guys, we got a problem. 各位 我们有麻烦了
[26:05] If I had a nickel for every time I heard that– 要是每次听到这句话我都能得到五美分的话
[26:07] Listen. I’m gonna need you to stand down, ok? 听着 我需要你们退出 好吗
[26:08] Do not come here. 别来这里
[26:10] Dinah, we’re not standing down. 黛娜 我们才不会退出
[26:11] We’re not leaving you out there alone. 我们不会把你一个人扔在那
[26:13] Well, I’m not alone. 我不是一个人
[26:15] Agent Watson is here, and she brought friends. 沃森探员在这 她还带了人过来
[26:17] She’s hoping the Green Arrow will show up. 她正等着绿箭侠现身呢
[26:19] Look. You guys stay put, ok? 你们原地待命 好吗
[26:20] I got this. 交给我
[26:28] I asked Felicity for any Intel 我问过了费莉希蒂
[26:30] she could find on the Jackals. 看她能不能在豺狼那发现什么情报
[26:32] She hacked the databases of every major intelligence agency 她入侵了全世界所有主要情报机构的
[26:34] in the world. 数据库
[26:36] And what did she find? 她发现了什么
[26:37] Nothing. These guys are ghosts. 一无所获 这些人就像幽灵一样
[26:40] Well, that’s no help. 这可没什么帮助
[26:42] This is. Using closed circuit cameras 看这个 她使用监狱和周边地区的
[26:44] in the prison and surrounding areas, 闭路摄像头
[26:45] she got their escape route, 找到了他们的逃离路线
[26:47] the license plates, and then using 还有车牌 然后使用
[26:48] keyhole satellite technology… 锁眼卫星技术
[26:50] She tracked them to one location. 她追踪到他们抵达了一处地点
[26:52] – Yes, she’s did. – She’s brilliant, – 是的 – 她很有才华
[26:53] so how did you get her? 你怎么得到她的
[26:55] Ask myself that every day. 我每天都这么问自己
[27:01] What’s in there for me? 这里面的东西有我能用的吗
[27:03] Nothing. I promised you your only part in this was talking. 没有 我和你保证过 你要做的只是讲话
[27:06] Circumstances have changed. 情况已经发生了变化
[27:08] Not for you. 对于你不是
[27:10] You’ve got your feet planted in one world, 你已经在另一个世界里扎下根了
[27:12] and you should keep them there. 不要再掺合进来
[27:13] Slade, these Jackals are the best of the worst, 斯莱德 这些豺狼是穷凶极恶之人
[27:16] all right? 对吗
[27:17] They are stone-cold killers. 他们是铁石心肠的杀手
[27:19] What do you think I am? 那你觉得我是什么
[27:21] I think that you’re outnumbered, 我觉得你是寡不敌众
[27:22] and quite frankly, 而且坦白说
[27:24] I think that you’re out of practice, 我觉得你已经生疏了
[27:26] and I am not letting you do this alo–no. 我不会让你一个人去做这件事
[27:38] Alone is what I do best, kid. 我最擅长的就是独自面对 孩子
[27:43] Go ahead. Tell me the truth. 来吧 告诉我实话
[27:58] Not bad. 挺不错的
[28:10] I have to go to the bathroom. 我得去下厕所
[28:13] I’ll be back soon. 很快回来
[28:25] You are Xien Ming, an agent 你是谢明 人民共和国
[28:27] for the ministry of defense, People’s Republic. 国防部的一名特工
[28:30] I am looking for an agent who you black bagged 我在找一位你要追杀的
[28:33] called Yao Fei. 叫做姚飞的特工
[28:35] You have 10 seconds to tell me where he is. 我给你10秒钟告诉我 他在哪
[28:39] Purgatory. 炼狱
[28:59] Hey. He’s with me. Excuse me. He is with me. 他是和我一起的 抱歉 他是和我一起的
[29:01] Let him through. 让他进来
[29:04] You guys make sure that perimeter is secure 你们要确保那边的边界
[29:05] over on the side there. 的警戒
[29:07] I thought I told you to stand down. 我以为我告诉过你得退出
[29:09] Well, don’t worry. I left the hoodie at home. 别担心 我把连帽衫放在家里了
[29:11] Well, then what are you doing here, John? 那你来这干嘛 约翰
[29:13] I told you I got it. 我说过了这里交给我
[29:15] Then I realized 后来我意识到
[29:16] you’re not exactly in your right head. 你并没有好好用你的右脑思考
[29:18] My head is fine, thank you. 我的脑子没问题 谢谢你啊
[29:20] Your little pep talk really got through to me. 你这番动员演讲对我真的很有用
[29:22] Dinah, you’re a lousy liar. 黛娜 你的说谎技术很差
[29:33] He didn’t always make bullets. 他不全是在制造子弹
[29:36] Vince. He used to make this matchbox art 文斯 他以前都会把一支小小的纸玫瑰
[29:41] with a tiny, little paper rose on the inside. 放在这个火柴盒艺术中
[29:47] He made me one the morning Sonos found out 在搜诺斯发现我们是卧底的那个早晨
[29:49] we were undercover. 他给我做了一个
[29:52] There is nothing left of that man anymore, John. 那个男人已经毫无人性了 约翰
[29:56] Dinah, earlier this year when he attacked Oliver’s limo, 黛娜 今年早些时候 他袭击了奥利弗的豪车
[29:59] he had the chance to kill you, and he didn’t. 他本有机会杀掉你 但他没有
[30:01] – Your point? – My point is that maybe – 你想说什么 – 我想说的是
[30:03] there’s something left of the man you used to love. 也许你曾爱过的那个人还残留着些许良知
[30:06] If there isn’t, 如果他不是你说的那样
[30:09] I’m gonna put him down, 我会亲手杀了他
[30:11] and this time, he’ll stay dead. 而且这一次 他会彻底死掉
[30:14] Dinah, will you just– 黛娜 你能不能
[30:16] You better get out of here before Watson sees you. 你最好在被沃森看见之前离开这
[30:25] Good evening. I’m Jane Woods, 晚上好 我是简·伍兹
[30:26] sitting tonight with Ms. Emily Pollard. 今晚坐在我身旁的是艾米丽·波拉德女士
[30:28] Welcome, councilwoman Pollard. 欢迎 波拉德议员
[30:30] It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸
[30:36] Status? 情况如何
[30:37] Pretty quiet, Lieutenant. 非常安静 中尉
[30:38] Place is locked tight. 这里已经被封锁了
[30:41] He’s not getting in here. 他是进不来的
[30:49] What we need is legislation to deter 我们需要的是立法去制止
[30:52] others from joining this vigilante movement in the future. 以后还有其他人从事义务警员活动
[30:55] We need to take those vigilantes off the streets. 我们得让那些义务警员离开街道
[30:58] You don’t think they serve a role? 你不觉得他们在保护社会吗
[30:59] Cops serve that role. 那是警察的责任
[31:01] Department’s been full of corrupt cops in the past, 在过去 政府部门里全是腐败的警察
[31:03] and on top of that, we’re short-handed. 另外 我们人手不足
[31:05] All I know, Lieutenant, is that if people 警督 我所知道的是
[31:08] take the law into their own hands, 人们有没有把法律掌握在自己的手里
[31:10] we’ve got anarchy. 我们就是无政府状态了
[31:32] Don’t move, and it’ll be quick. 别动 我会很快了解你的
[31:34] Killing me won’t prevent the referendum from passing. 杀了我你也没法阻止法案的通过
[31:37] If anything, it will make sure it does. 如果要说会有什么影响的话 那会确保法案的通过
[31:39] But there will be one less corrupt politician. 但会少一个腐败的政治家
[31:45] Run! 跑
[31:49] Let’s talk, Vince. Just talk. 我们谈谈 文斯 就说几句
[31:53] Freeze! Get down on the floor! 别动 趴在地上
[31:57] You have 3 seconds. 你有3秒的时间
[31:58] Easy. 放松
[31:59] 1 2 1…2…
[32:02] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[32:03] 3 3.
[32:14] Call an ambulance. Do it now! 叫救护车 快
[32:36] How? 怎么会
[32:40] You’re not the only one dark matter did something to. 你不是唯一一个受到暗物质影响的人
[32:48] Everything heals now. 所有的伤都好了
[32:50] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[32:54] You let me believe it for 4 years, Vince. 你让我这么以为了4年 文斯
[32:56] I’m sorry. I couldn’t let myself be– 抱歉 我不能让自己
[33:00] Human? 有人性吗
[33:01] Distracted. 分心
[33:03] Distracted? From what? 分心 从什么上分心
[33:05] My mission. 我的任务
[33:08] We were cops for 10 years. 我们当了10年警察
[33:11] What did we ever accomplish? 我们曾经做到过什么
[33:14] A lot. 一大堆事
[33:15] Not enough, not nearly enough. 还不够 还远远不够
[33:24] This is the only way. 这是唯一的方法
[33:27] You’ve lost your mind. 你迷失了
[33:28] I’m not the only one wearing a mask. 我不是唯一一个戴面具的
[33:34] The police are coming and the FBI. 警察和联调局正在赶来
[33:40] You should go. 你得走了
[33:50] Black Canary, what’s happening? 黑金丝雀 怎么了
[33:52] – We’re getting reports that– – Pollard’s safe. She’s secure. – 我们接到报告说 – 波拉德没事了 她得救了
[33:54] What about vigilante? 那个义务警员呢
[33:57] He got away. 他逃脱了
[34:21] “回家去做个好父亲 谢谢你让我意识到 我也是一名父亲”
[34:40] Hey, buddy. 嘿 伙计
[34:42] I just wanted to check in. 我就是想打电话问问
[34:43] Is this a bad time? 现在不合适吗
[34:46] It’s never a bad time. 对你来说从来都没有不合适的时间
[34:48] Are you coming home? 你会回家吗
[34:49] As a matter of fact, I am. 事实上 我会
[34:51] Good. I wish you were here already. 很好 我真希望你早点回来
[34:53] Raisa’s been making me eat granola all weekend. 赖莎让我吃了一周末的即食麦片
[34:56] Heh. Raisa knows her stuff. 赖莎知道她的职责
[34:58] Granola’s good for you. 即食麦片对你有好处
[35:00] Were you able to help your friend? 你能帮到你的朋友了吗
[35:06] No, I wasn’t. 不 我不没有
[35:09] I really hope he finds his son. 我真希望他能找到他儿子
[35:12] Yeah. I do, too. 我也是
[35:16] Is there anything else you can do for him? 那你还能为他做什么吗
[35:23] War. 比大小
[35:25] Who’s in charge? 谁是管事的
[36:50] Stop it. Stop. 停手 停
[36:56] Damn it, Slade. You’re going to ruin my new shoes, 该死 斯莱德 你要毁了我的新鞋子吗
[36:59] and I just bought them, brother. 我刚买的 兄弟
[37:01] Nylander. 尼兰德
[37:03] This man is a legend, 这男人可是个传奇
[37:07] so no pulling triggers…Yet. 所以别再扣扳机了 暂时不要
[37:15] Truce? 停战
[37:16] Let me explain. 让我来解释
[37:26] I knew you’d been involved, Nylander, 我知道你也掺和进去了 尼兰德
[37:29] but you’re too stupid to run this organization. 但你太笨了 当不了老大
[37:35] So where’s the boss? 你老板在哪
[37:38] You know, I had really hoped prison 我真的很希望你会
[37:40] would be your dead end, but no. 在监狱里关到老死 不过并没有这样
[37:44] You just had to keep on coming, didn’t you? 你就是阴魂不散 对是吧
[37:49] We’ve got a great thing going here, Slade, 我们在这有个伟大的计划 斯莱德
[37:51] lots of killing, lots of money, 很多杀戮 很多钱
[37:54] and your son, what he knows… 还有你儿子 他所知道的东西
[37:58] Priceless. 极其珍贵
[38:00] You like burning Bridges. 你喜欢过河拆桥
[38:02] Ha ha ha! So says the man 那个差点
[38:04] who nearly burnt down a whole city. 烧掉整座城市的男人还好意思这样说
[38:10] You’re smarter than that, Kamrat. 你不会犯蠢的 伙计
[38:22] Where…is my son? 我儿子在哪
[38:26] Why do you ask, hmm? 你为什么这么问
[38:31] Do you wish to join him? 你希望加入他吗
[38:44] Did you have a good time? 玩得开心吗
[38:46] Yeah. 挺好
[38:49] Just close this up. 把这合上
[39:02] Busy night. 今晚贵人真多
[39:06] – Yeah. – Guess we’re lucky you and your agents – 怎么了 – 很庆幸有你
[39:10] were there to provide backup. 和你的探员作为后援
[39:11] Councilwoman Pollard says she was saved 波拉德议员说
[39:13] by the new Black Canary. 她被新的黑金丝雀救了
[39:14] Hmm. Yeah, I heard that. 是的 我听说了
[39:16] Hell of a thing. Pollard saved 多么讽刺 波拉德被她针对
[39:18] by one of the vigilantes she’s gunning for. 的义务警员之一救了
[39:21] From what I understand, 据我所知
[39:22] it didn’t change her position. 这不会改变她的想法
[39:25] What about you? 那你呢
[39:28] Try to stay out of politics. 试着远离政治
[39:30] No. I mean, where were you tonight? 我指的是今晚你在哪
[39:33] What do you mean? I was right there. 你什么意思 我就在那
[39:35] Not when the lights went out. 不对 当灯光熄灭时
[39:37] When it went dark, you were gone, 当一片漆黑时 你不见了
[39:39] and the Black Canary was there. 然后黑金丝雀就来了
[39:42] You think I’m the Black Canary? 你觉得我是黑金丝雀吗
[39:45] I think a lot of things, 我假设过很多事情
[39:48] but I focus on what I can prove. 但我只关心我能证明的事
[39:54] Have a good night. 睡个好觉
[40:46] I’m curious, Slade. 我很好奇 斯莱德
[40:48] What was your plan? 你打算怎么办
[40:50] Kill us all and save your boy? 杀光我们所有人 然后救你的孩子
[40:53] Kind of reductive, no? 有点太简单了 不是吗
[40:55] I like to keep things simple. 我喜欢把事情变得简单
[40:57] Ahh. Things rarely are, brother. 事无绝对 老兄
[41:02] Well, this is. 这件事就是
[41:04] I will join the Jackals 我会加入豺狼
[41:08] as long as you let my boy go. 只要你们放了我儿子
[41:17] It’s like I said. 就像我说的
[41:19] Things aren’t so simple. 事情没那么简单
[41:22] We need your son. 我们需要你儿子
[41:26] After all, he’s our boss. 毕竟 他是我们老板
[41:36] Hello, father. 你好 老爸
[41:40] It’s been a long time. 好久不见
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme