Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 5 years in hell, I returned home 五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来
[00:05] with only one goal– to save my city. 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
[00:08] But I couldn’t honor that commitment 但是我无法兑现这一承诺
[00:10] and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son, 也无法兑现对我儿子母亲的承诺
[00:13] So I asked the best man I know to help. 于是我向我所认识的最优秀的人求助
[00:15] His name is John Diggle, 他的名字叫约翰·狄格尔
[00:17] and he is the Green Arrow. 他就是绿箭侠
[00:20] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:21] Could you tutor me some more before the test? 你能在考试前再多指导指导我吗
[00:24] See you soon. 再见
[00:25] She’s pretty cool. 她很酷
[00:26] His life will be better with you in it, 他的生活有你会更好
[00:30] just like mine. 我的也一样
[00:32] Cayden James– 凯登·詹姆斯
[00:32] he’s the most skilled hacker the world has ever known. 他是全世界有史以来最顶尖的黑客
[00:34] 8 months ago, he was scooped up by ARGUS. 8个月前 他被天眼会找到
[00:35] And now he’s being held without cause, 现在他被无缘无故关押
[00:38] being tortured, who knows what else? 被虐待 谁知道还有没有别的什么
[00:40] Helix is about to extract Cayden James. “螺旋”要解救凯登·詹姆斯
[00:41] -1 -2 -3 – One… – Two… – Three.
[00:45] Bad Laurel– 坏劳蕾尔
[00:47] she wasn’t dead when we found her back on Lian Yu. 我们在炼狱发现她时她还没死
[01:19] Buy you a drink? 能请你喝一杯吗
[01:21] Whiskey, neat. 纯威士忌
[01:25] Are you waiting for someone? 你在等人吗
[01:26] Is it too cheesy if I say you? 如果我说在等你是不是太俗了
[01:30] I’ll let it slide this time. 那就直接略过吧
[01:32] What about you? 你呢
[01:35] Let me guess. You’re a numbers guy. 我猜猜看 你是个搞金融的
[01:37] You sit in front of a computer all day, 你整天坐在电脑前
[01:38] and you came here to blow off some steam. 来这是为了抽大麻
[01:41] You got me pegged. 被你猜中了
[01:44] I think the bartender forgot your order. 调酒师好像忘了你点的酒了
[01:49] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[02:01] Looks like I know your dirty, little secret. 我好像知道了你不可告人的小秘密
[02:04] Oh, it’s… 这个
[02:07] I won’t tell if you won’t tell. 如果你不说 我也不说
[02:10] All right. You know my secret. Now… 好吧 既然你知道了我的秘密
[02:17] Tell me one of yours. 跟我说一个你的秘密
[02:21] Ok. 行
[02:23] Only if you promise not to tell anyone. 但你要保证不告诉别人
[02:26] Cross my heart and hope to die. 我以性命保证
[02:42] Well, William did an excellent job picking out your tie. 威廉给你选的领带很好
[02:44] Yeah. He was very excited. 是的 他很兴奋
[02:46] He wanted to come to dinner. 他也想来吃晚餐
[02:48] I told him that Raisa was his date tonight. 但我跟他说今晚蕾莎陪他
[02:51] Oh. Well, she’s a lucky woman. 她真是个幸运的女人
[02:53] Has it, really been 3 years 距离我们第一次约会
[02:57] since the first time we did this? 真的已经三年了吗
[02:59] Yeah. Let’s just hope that this date goes better than that one. 是的 希望这次会比那次好
[03:02] I think it will. 会的
[03:03] Don’t jinx it. 不要说出来
[03:05] Masked gunmen could come through the door, 即使有蒙面歹徒拿着枪冲进来
[03:08] and it would have been better than our first dinner. 也会比我们第一次约会的情况要好
[03:10] Only because we were not being blown up. 那是因为我们当时没被炸飞
[03:13] Well, you know, also because I wasn’t ready, 也是因为我当时没准备好
[03:16] Not the way I am now. 不像现在这样
[03:19] Well, now the time is right. 现在时机很好
[03:21] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[03:23] – Yes? – I–I’m sorry to interrupt. -有什么事 -抱歉打扰你们
[03:26] I just wanted to say that I’m voting 我只是想说我对抓捕治安维护者的
[03:28] against that awful anti-vigilante referendum. 公民投票投反对票
[03:32] Oh, that’s very nice to hear. 很高兴听你这么说
[03:33] Are you two back together? 你们俩复合了吗
[03:37] Such a sweet couple. 真是郎才女貌
[03:40] well, enjoy your dinner. 继续享用你们的晚餐吧
[03:41] Thank you. Don’t forget to vote, ok? 谢谢 别忘了投票 好吗
[03:48] You pay her to say that? 你花钱雇的她吗
[03:49] I had absolutely nothing to do with that. 绝对跟我没关系
[03:54] Well, I am the mayor’s girlfriend now, 我现在是市长的女朋友了
[03:56] so does that get me a break on my taxes 那我是不是可以不用交税了
[04:00] or maybe a pass on jury duty? 也可以不用被选为当陪审员了
[04:03] I mean, I–I was gonna offer to bring you to a fundraiser. 我本来是打算让你做筹款人
[04:08] I can not tell you what it is 你要继续这个表情的话
[04:09] if you’re gonna keep making that face. 我就不告诉你是怎么回事了
[04:11] No. Sorry. It’s just, you know… 别 只是…
[04:15] with Overwatch 我是守望者
[04:16] and the startup with Curtis 而且刚跟柯蒂斯开始创业
[04:18] and, you know, 而且 你懂的
[04:21] our old but new relationship, 我们刚刚旧情复燃
[04:24] maybe we could… 或许我们可以
[04:28] ease into some of the things. 慢慢来做一些事
[04:30] Of course, of course. 当然 当然
[04:32] I love rolling to those things solo. 我非常喜欢自己来做
[04:35] Yeah, you’re lying. 你在说谎
[04:37] I’m kidding. I’m–I’m really happy 我开玩笑的 我真的高兴
[04:40] that you’re busy, and I’m especially excited 你能忙起来 而且我特别兴奋
[04:43] for–for this thing with Curtis 你和柯蒂斯一起创业
[04:44] Because it– truth be told, 因为 说实话
[04:46] it is important that you have something 你的生活中能忙于其他事
[04:48] in your life that is not just the– 而不只是…
[04:50] the team. 是团队
[04:51] Yes. 是的
[04:53] No. I mean… 不是 我是说
[04:55] the team. 是团队
[04:57] This is how it felt to be you, isn’t it? 这才是你 对吧
[04:59] Oh, yeah. 是的
[05:01] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[05:03] Go. 去吧
[05:12] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[05:13] Body dropped outside of a bar. 酒吧外面有具尸体
[05:15] Dinah’s on the scene with SCPD. 黛娜跟星城警局的人已经到了
[05:18] The vic was dead on arrival. 到达时受害者已经死了
[05:23] Paramedics are calling it internal hemorrhaging, 救护人员判断是内出血
[05:25] but I’d recognize this kill from a mile away. 但是我一眼就认出了这种杀人手法
[05:28] Sonic scream did this an inch from his ear. 是在近耳处声波尖叫造成的
[05:30] Laurel. 劳蕾尔干的
[05:32] Witnesses saw the vic leaving with a woman, a brunette. 目击者说受害者跟一个女人出来的 黑发
[05:35] Maybe Laurel got a wig. 可能劳蕾尔戴了假发
[05:36] According to witnesses, they were very handsy 据目击者说 他们出来的时候
[05:38] with each other on the way out. 两个人很亲密
[05:39] What do you guys think? 你们什么看法
[05:40] Black Siren turned Black Widow? 黑海妖现在成了黑寡妇了吗
[05:44] You know, because she mates and then kills. 因为黑寡妇就是专门约男的然后杀掉
[05:46] Dinah, thanks. We’ll take it from here. 黛娜 谢了 剩下的交给我们
[05:51] Victim was an accountant named Jackson Klimavich. 受害者是一个叫杰克逊·克里马维奇的会计
[05:53] No criminal record, boring job, 没有犯罪记录 工作很无聊
[05:56] Really boring Upswipz profile. 碰碰上的个人资料也很无聊
[05:57] Well, he was married, so maybe not so boring. 他结婚了 所以可能也没那么无聊
[06:01] Boring and scummy. 无聊的渣男
[06:02] Sorry. Had to help Lance finish up the polling analysis. 抱歉 刚才去帮兰斯完成投票分析了
[06:05] Star City stands at 70% against 星城有百分之七十的人反对
[06:07] the anti-vigilante legislation. 反治安维护者立法
[06:09] That’s 70% for us, 支持我们的有70%
[06:11] accounting for the double negative you just used. 鉴于你刚刚用了双重否定
[06:13] Yeah, but after everything this team has done for the city– 但这个小队为这座城市付出了这么多
[06:15] – You’d think it’d be higher. – Yeah. -你觉得应该更高 -对
[06:17] What’d I miss? 我错过了什么
[06:18] Evil Laurel seduced a guy 邪恶版劳蕾尔引诱了一个人
[06:19] and then killed him. 然后杀了他
[06:21] Why? 为什么
[06:22] That’s what we have to figure out, 我们正要去查明情况
[06:23] but first, we have to find her. 但是首先 我们得找到她
[06:24] Laurel’s been in the wind way too long. 劳蕾尔已经消失了很久
[06:26] We’re on it. 我们马上查
[06:28] Speaking of being on it, did you mail out 说到马上 你把我们的合并条款
[06:29] our articles of incorporation? 寄出去了吗
[06:33] For our startup. 我们的创业公司
[06:34] The documents required to, you know, start it up. 创办公司需要的文件
[06:36] Oh, my God. They are in a manila envelope on my countertop 天呐 在我工作台上的马尼拉纸信封里
[06:40] with every intention of mailing them. 我打算要寄出去的
[06:41] I was just telling Oliver 我刚刚还和奥利弗说
[06:42] how I’m being stretched too thin. 我没法同时做这么多事
[06:43] Wait a minute. What do you mean by just? 等一下 刚刚是什么意思
[06:44] We were at dinner, and then I got your text. 我们在吃晚饭 然后我收到了你的短信
[06:46] – Felicity. – No. It’s the job. It’s OK. -费利西蒂 -不 这是工作 没事
[06:49] No, no, no. This is all on me. 不不不 这全是我的错
[06:50] I 911ed you over one dead body. 就一具尸体我都紧急呼叫你
[06:52] Can you still make it out to dessert? 你还赶得及回去吃甜品吗
[06:53] Well, no. We have to find evil Laurel. 不行 我们得找到邪恶版劳蕾尔
[06:55] No, no, no. I will find evil Laurel. 不行 我会找到邪恶版劳蕾尔
[06:57] You go out there and take your ass back and get your man. 你赶紧离开这里 回去找你男人
[06:59] – Are you sure? – Are you kidding me? -你确定吗 -你在逗我吗
[07:01] I was, like, you guys’ bigger shipper. 我比谁都希望你们在一起
[07:02] I feel like the reconciliation taking effect is, 我觉得调解开始起效
[07:03] like, kind of on me, so… 这也算是我的功劳
[07:04] – You’re amazing. – All right. I’m terrific. -你真好 -我是卓越
[07:07] – Well… – Is that getting old? -好吧 -这话过时了吗
[07:08] – No. I kind of like it. – You like? -没 我还挺喜欢的 -你喜欢吗
[07:09] – Yeah. Oh, I need this. – OK so. All right. Go, go. -我需要这个 -那好 快走
[07:26] Finally. I thought you were gonna keep me waiting here all night. 终于 还以为你会要我整晚都在这等
[07:30] Patience is how wars are won, Miss Lance. 耐心是取胜之道 兰斯小姐
[07:33] Well, first battle’s already over. 第一场战已经结束了
[07:38] Look. I don’t know 我不知道
[07:39] if this is your first clandestine meeting, 这是不是你的第一次秘密会议
[07:41] but at this point, most people would say “Thank you.” 但此刻 大多数人都会说谢谢
[07:44] For foe item or for leaving a body 因为敌方还是留下尸体
[07:47] for the police to find? 被警察发现了
[07:48] Better than a witness to question. 总好过留下目击者被询问
[08:00] Any reservations, 接下来的事
[08:02] concerns about what comes next? 有什么疑虑或担心吗
[08:04] Of course not. 当然没有
[08:06] This one shouldn’t be a problem. 这个应该不成问题
[08:09] Glad to hear it. 很高兴听你这么说
[08:11] Till we meet again. 下次再见
[08:20] I’m so sorry that I had to bail on dinner, 很抱歉我在晚饭中途走掉
[08:22] but I’m– I’m home now if you want to, uh, come by 但是我现在到家了 如果你想过来
[08:26] for some dessert. 吃点甜品
[08:28] Yes. Yes. That was intentionally suggestive. 没错 那绝对是有意暗示
[08:32] OK. Uh, well, good. I’ll see you soon. 那好了 一会见
[08:42] Nice try, but I wasn’t born– 想得美 但我不是生来…
[08:44] – Alena. – You always announce your attacks like that? -阿莱娜 -你动手前总这样昭告天下吗
[08:47] What are you doing in my apartment?! 你来我公寓做什么
[08:48] You think a computer hacker would know better 还以为一个电脑黑客
[08:50] than to install a smart-lock on her door. 不止这点装智能锁的把戏
[08:52] I mean, what are you doing… here? 我是说你来这里干什么
[08:55] I need your help. 我需要你的帮忙
[08:56] You you or– or Helix you? 是你还是你的”螺旋”
[08:59] Does it matter? 重要吗
[09:00] Let’s pretend for a second that it does. 我们暂时假装这很重要吧
[09:04] Who gave you that? 谁干的
[09:07] Cayden James. 凯登·詹姆斯
[09:09] He’s working on something terrible, 他在策划很可怕的事
[09:12] something that will hurt the entire world, 而这件事会危害整个世界
[09:16] and I need your help to stop him. 我需要你帮忙阻止他
[09:26] I helped you break Cayden James out of ARGUS custody. 我帮你把凯登·詹姆斯从天眼会越狱
[09:28] I went against my friends, I went against my team 我背叛了我的朋友 背叛了我的团队
[09:30] because you told me that Cayden James was a good man. 因为你跟我说凯登·詹姆斯是个好人
[09:34] You did it because Cayden could help you find Adrian Chase, 你帮我是因为凯登能帮你找到阿德里安·蔡斯
[09:37] and he delivered. 他做到了
[09:38] So at what point did he become a criminal mastermind? 那他什么时候变成了犯罪主谋
[09:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:41] At some point during his 8 months in ARGUS custody. 在他被天眼会拘留的八个月里吧
[09:44] They held him 关押他的地方
[09:45] in a glorified shipping container, Felicity. 说好听点就是船运集装箱 费利西蒂
[09:48] Nutrition withholding, sensory deprivation. 营养供给不足 感觉剥夺
[09:50] They broke him. 他们毁了他
[09:52] Well, in that case, he should be in a funny farm somewhere. 既然这样 他应该待在某个精神病院里
[09:54] He shouldn’t be planning the end of the world. 而不是计划毁灭世界
[09:56] Actually, how do I know that you being here 事实上 我怎么知道你来这里
[09:58] isn’t part of his plan? 不是他计划的一部分
[09:59] Because I could never go along with what 因为我绝对不会赞同
[10:01] I suspect he’s planning, Felicity. 我猜测他会做的事 费利西蒂
[10:02] I am a hacktivist, not a monster. 我是黑客主义者 不是怪物
[10:07] You say he has plans to hurt the world? 你说他打算危害整个世界
[10:12] How? 怎么做
[10:12] I don’t know exactly what he is planning, 我不知道他的具体计划
[10:14] but I saw a casualty estimate, 但是我看过伤亡估计
[10:16] and the most conservative estimate is 4% collateral damage. 最保守估计间接损害就有百分之四
[10:19] 4% of what? 百分之四的什么
[10:22] The world population. 世界人口的百分之四
[10:25] That’s almost 300 million people. 那是将近三亿人
[10:28] If we try and hack his servers, 如果我们尝试黑进他的服务器
[10:30] we might be able to figure out what he’s planning. 也许就能查出他的计划
[10:32] OK. Where is he now? 他现在在哪
[10:33] Corto Maltese, but I came here because… 柯尔多马尔蒂斯 但我来这是因为
[10:36] I didn’t know who else to reach out to. 我不知道还能找谁帮忙
[10:41] Will you help me? 你会帮我吗
[10:44] 柯蒂斯 劳蕾尔又杀了一个人
[10:45] We set Cayden James loose, Alena. 是我们放走凯登·詹姆斯的 阿莱娜
[10:47] Of course I’m helping. 我当然会帮忙
[10:56] Looks like the same M.O. 看来作案手法相同
[10:58] Did Laurel also make out with this one first? 劳蕾尔也先跟她亲热了吗
[11:02] It’s a legitimate investigatory question. 这是合法的调查问题
[11:04] Cause of death was the same. 死因也一样
[11:05] This was definitely Laurel. 绝对是劳蕾尔所为
[11:07] Yeah. Victimology was similar, too, 受害者的情况也相似
[11:08] insofar that this woman is just as boring as the first guy. 因为这女人和第一名死者一样无趣
[11:11] College librarian may even be more boring. 大学图书管理员也许更无趣
[11:13] Maybe Laurel’s killing for sport. 也许劳蕾尔以杀人取乐
[11:14] Doesn’t sound like her. 听着不像她的风格
[11:16] Black Siren’s not the Laurel you remember, remember? 黑海妖不是你记得的劳蕾尔了 记得吗
[11:18] Any word on tracking her down? 查到她了吗
[11:20] Nothing useable from the CCTV cams 两个犯罪现场的监控录像上
[11:22] we found on either crime scene. 都没发现有用的线索
[11:23] Forensics is a dead end, as well. 法医那边也毫无发现
[11:25] – And Felicity? – I tried texting her, -费利西蒂呢 -我给她发短信了
[11:26] but she hasn’t hit me back. 但是她还没回我
[11:27] Fine. Let’s hit the streets. 好吧 那我们到街上巡巡
[11:29] Someone has to be able to help us find Laurel. 一定有人能帮我们找到劳蕾尔
[11:31] What about me? Um, I want to hit the streets, too, 我呢 我也想到街上去
[11:34] And maybe a couple of bad guys. 也许去揍几个坏人之类的
[11:36] Curtis, with Felicity awol, we need tech. 柯蒂斯 费利西蒂失踪了 我们需要技术人员
[11:38] Keep working that angle. 继续往下查
[11:40] I–I’ve been working that angle. 我一直在查
[11:47] Another dead end. 又是一条死路
[11:48] Did you try spoofing the subarray? 你有试过伪造那个子数组吗
[11:49] – Yeah. – OK. What about the– -试过 -好吧 那…
[11:51] Yeah, but these firewalls are crafted. 试过了 但这些防火墙太牢固了
[11:53] I mean, the protection protocols are just… 这些保护协议真的是…
[11:55] – Art. – Well, I was gonna say impenetrable, -艺术 – 我本来想说无懈可击的
[11:56] but yeah, that, too. 但你说的也没错
[11:58] Cayden’d be the only one who could get onto Cayden’s system. 凯登是唯一一个能登入凯登的系统的人
[12:02] Oh, my god. You’re a genius. 老天 你真是天才
[12:05] You’re a genius. 你真是天才
[12:06] We need to convince Cayden’s system that we’re him. 我们需要说服凯登的系统我们就是他
[12:09] That’s like saying all we need is a trillion dollars. 说了等于白说
[12:11] No, no, no. We have to work off Cayden’s system. 不不不 我们需要和凯登的系统合作
[12:13] I told you he’s in Corto Maltese. 我说了他现在在柯尔多马尔蒂斯
[12:14] Yeah, but Helix is right here. 没错 但螺旋在这里
[12:15] We cleared the place out, Felicity. 我们把那地方清空了 费利西蒂
[12:17] – It’s sanitized. – But what about the wiring, -东西全没了 -但那些线路呢
[12:18] the digital infrastructure? 那些数码设施呢
[12:19] That’s proprietary, Cayden’s own design. 那些都是专利 是凯登亲自设计的
[12:22] We left that in place. 那些东西还在
[12:23] That’ll work. Let’s get the gear. 那就够了 拿上装备
[12:25] Does that include a ghost drive? 那是不是需要一个隐藏盘
[12:27] Because we’re gonna need that to get into Cayden’s system. 因为得用那玩意才能登上凯登的系统
[12:29] I know a guy. 我认识一个人
[12:31] What’s all this? 这些是什么
[12:32] Oh, just some stuff for a startup 创业公司的一些东西
[12:33] that Curtis and I are trying to start up. 我和柯蒂斯正在试图创业
[12:35] Oh, good for you. 不错啊
[12:36] You guys are funded? 获得资金支持了吗
[12:37] Well, seed money from our reputation of being geniuses at Palmer Tech, 我俩在帕尔默科技的天才名声帮我们拿到了天使投资
[12:40] though I’d feel more like a genius 但如果我知道我们到底在创什么业
[12:41] if I knew what we were starting up. 我可能会觉得自己比较天才
[12:42] We’re thinking something in the smarthome area. 我们想搞智能住宅方面的东西
[12:45] – You’re joking. – No. -你在搞笑呢吧 -没有
[12:46] You left Helix– 你离开了螺旋…
[12:48] I was kicked out of Helix by you. 我是被你踢出螺旋的
[12:50] To make home appliances? 就为了做家用器具
[12:51] I thought you wanted to change the world. 你不是想改变世界吗
[12:52] I thought you wanted to change the world, 你不是也想改变世界吗
[12:54] and look where you ended up. 看看你现在落得什么境地
[12:55] Sorry. That’s– I didn’t– 抱歉 这话…我不是…
[12:57] No. We should go. 没事 我们该走了
[12:59] We should go. 我们该走了
[13:01] Ok. We good? 好吧 我俩没事吧
[13:06] Oliver! 奥利弗
[13:07] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[13:11] You invited me. 你邀请我来的
[13:13] That’s right. 对哦
[13:14] What is she doing here? 她在这里干什么
[13:18] I’m just gonna go over there. 我到那边去
[13:21] Ok. Come in. 好吧 进来吧
[13:23] I know how much you love to say, “I told you so”– 我知道你很喜欢说 “我早告诉过你…”
[13:26] No, that’s you. 不 是你喜欢说
[13:27] So consider this an early Christmas gift. 你就当是提早收圣诞礼物了
[13:29] Cayden James is a bad person, 凯登·詹姆斯是个坏人
[13:30] and he’s planning on doing a bad thing. 他正准备做一件坏事
[13:33] Are you sure that you can trust her? 你确定你能信任她吗
[13:35] I wouldn’t exactly use the word “trust.” 我估计不会用”信任”这个词
[13:37] Then wherever you’re going, I’m going, too. 那无论你去哪 我都得跟着去
[13:39] No. This isn’t your life anymore. No. 不行 你的人生已经不是这条路上的了 不行
[13:44] At least tell the team what you’re doing. 至少让团队知道你在干什么
[13:47] I will tell them. 我会告诉他们的
[13:48] I will call them on my way, 我在路上给他们打电话
[13:50] and then when I am done, 等我搞定了
[13:51] we can finish dinner, starting with dessert. 我们可以把晚餐吃完 先从甜点开始吃
[13:53] Alena! 阿莱娜
[13:58] Didn’t know you guys were back together. 我还不知道你俩复合了呢
[14:00] Sure are. 确实复合了
[14:16] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[14:21] Here you go. 给
[14:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:25] I’m such a klutz. 我真是笨手笨脚的
[14:26] Don’t worry. Me, too. 别担心 我也是
[14:29] I love your shoes. They’re so cute. 我超爱你的鞋子 太可爱了
[14:31] Custom-designed. 特别定制的
[14:33] Girls can rock limited edition kicks, too, right? 姑娘们也可以把限量版鞋穿好看 不是吗
[14:36] Absolutely. I’m Dinah, by the way. 绝对可以 顺说我是黛娜
[14:39] Jenny. 我是珍妮
[14:41] It’s really nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[14:46] I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner. 我不知道我为什么早没想到这个
[14:48] Laurel’s cry resonates in the terahertz range, 劳蕾尔的啼叫会在太赫兹范围内产生共鸣
[14:50] which can be triangulated according to geography. 我们可以根据地理环境对此进行三角测量
[14:54] Was I supposed to understand a single word of that, 我应该要听懂你说的任何一个词吗
[14:55] or are you talking to yourself? 还是说你只是在自言自语
[14:58] Sorry. Short version is I think I figured out a way 抱歉 简而言之就是我觉得我找到办法
[15:01] to find evil Laurel by tracking her sonic cry. 通过追踪邪恶版劳蕾尔的音波而追踪她了
[15:04] Meaning if we she uses it we can find her. 意思是假如她使用了音波 我们就能找到她了
[15:06] Yeah, only problem being 没错 但唯一的问题就是
[15:07] it means someone’s probably in trouble– 那意味着有人八成遇到麻烦了
[15:12] Talk about timing. 时间太巧了
[15:13] Yeah. So that means she just used it, right? 是啊 所以那意味着她刚刚用了音波 是不是
[15:15] Where? 在哪
[15:17] A parking garage between Marleau and Hainesly. 马洛街和亨斯利街之间的停车场
[15:20] I’ll tell John and Rene. 我去通知约翰和雷内
[15:27] Nothing on Level C. C层没人
[15:28] D is clear. D也没人
[15:29] A is empty, A是空的
[15:30] except for a sweet-ass Corvette someone left overnight. 只有一辆停在这里过夜的跑车
[15:32] Guys… 伙计们…
[15:39] We’re too late. 我们来迟了
[15:40] Actually, you’re right on time. 实际上 你们来的刚刚好
[15:47] My mistake for dawdling, I guess. 我不该磨磨蹭蹭的 我猜
[15:49] It’s just–it’s just she’s so, so pretty. 但是…但是她真是太太漂亮了
[15:55] I really wanted to hold her hand until the end came. 我真想拉着她的手 直到她咽气
[15:59] You are one twisted bitch. 你真是个扭曲的贱人
[16:01] That really hurts my feelings. 这话真是太伤我感情了
[16:14] – She’s gone. – Good work tracking her down. -她走了 -这追踪做的真不错
[16:16] Don’t give me points for being late. 别怪我来迟了
[16:17] Call it in. 报告
[16:38] Ok. You couldn’t have told me to change? 好吧 你就不能提醒我换件衣服吗
[16:41] Well, you look great. 你看起来美极了
[16:43] We here for a GMD 我们是来找隐藏盘的
[16:44] or an acid trip-techno freak show? 还是来看嗑嗨了的科技宅群魔乱舞的
[16:46] Both if you want. 你想的话可以同时进行
[16:47] Ok. So the dealer’s name is amnesiac, 好吧 那个掮客名叫失忆者
[16:50] But I have no idea how to find him. 但我完全不知道要怎样才能找到他
[16:54] Ok. Rude. 好吧 真没礼貌
[16:56] Maybe that door guarded 没准门口是三个
[16:57] by the 3 scary dudes with chains for brains. 头上带铁链的吓人家伙把守呢
[17:02] They look friendly. 他们看起来挺友好的
[17:11] Hello. 你好
[17:13] – You lost? – No. We’re here to see… -你迷路了 -我们来这想见…
[17:17] – Amnesiac. – Mm-hmm. Yep. -失忆者 -没错
[17:23] Now. 现在
[17:26] Ok! That turned! 好吧 情况有变
[17:27] I don’t think we should go in here. 我觉得我们不应该来这
[17:29] Hands off! Easy, chrome dome! 放开我 轻点 秃头
[17:33] Forgive my thuggish compatriots. 原谅我略显凶恶的同胞
[17:36] I pay them to uphold a certain aesthetic. 我雇他们是为了维持一种美感
[17:42] You’re Amnesiac? 你是失忆者吗
[17:43] Your shock is exactly what this establishment 你的惊讶正是我栖身此地
[17:45] aims to cultivate. 期望达到的效果
[17:48] Now what brings you here? 那么 有何贵干
[17:51] We need a ghost mirror drive. 我们需要一个镜像隐藏盘
[17:53] – What for? – That’s our business. -做什么 -那是我们的事
[17:55] And selling illegal tech is mine, 出售非法技术是我的事
[17:57] and I only get to stay in business by avoiding 只有避免法律纠纷
[17:59] legal entanglements. 我才有生意做
[18:01] Everything about you two screams narc. 你们俩怎么看都像卧底
[18:03] Well… 好吧
[18:24] No, no, no! Don’t shoot. It’s me! 别 别开枪 是我
[18:26] Oliver? 奥利弗
[18:28] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[18:30] No! What the hell are you doing here? 不好 你来这搞什么
[18:32] Trying to keep you safe. 保护你们的安全
[18:33] I saw the guys take you! 我看见这些人带走你了
[18:35] Yeah. Those guys were taking me to this guy, 是啊 那些人带我来见这个人
[18:37] who was gonna give us what we needed to stop Cayden James. 他正要给我们对付凯登·詹姆斯需要的东西
[18:39] But now they won’t because you kicked the crap out of them. 现在东西没了 因为你揍了他们一顿
[18:43] God. 天啊
[18:46] You screwed up everything. 你搞砸了一切
[18:55] He said he thought you were police. 他说他以为你们是警察
[18:56] You know, me not wanting your help tonight 我今天不想让你帮忙
[18:58] doesn’t have to do with me just needing to do this alone. 并不是因为我想单独行动
[19:01] It has to do with me wanting to protect you. 而是我想保护你
[19:02] I was trying to protect you. 是我想要保护你
[19:05] You are under 24/7 surveillance 你在现在正被联调局
[19:06] from the FBI right now. 全天候监控着
[19:07] What if somebody saw you? 有人看到你怎么办
[19:08] I can handle it! 我自有办法
[19:09] What I cannot handle and will not stand for 但我没办法忍受的是
[19:11] is you going off after a criminal without backup. 你只身追捕罪犯
[19:14] I get that, but I don’t need that right now. 我知道 但是眼下我不需要帮助
[19:18] What I need… 我需要的是…
[19:21] What I need is a ghost mirror drive, 我需要的是镜像隐藏盘
[19:23] and I need to get Alena out of here before they all come to. 还得在他们全来这之前救走阿莱娜
[19:25] – Felicity. – We will talk about this later. -费利西蒂 -我们事后再谈
[19:32] Another boring person. 又是一个平平无奇的人
[19:33] Disrespect the dead much? 这么不尊重死者吗
[19:35] He’s right. No connections, no money to speak of, 他说得对 没社交 也谈不上有钱
[19:38] no apparent benefit to killing 3 different people at random. 随机杀害三个人都无利可图
[19:41] They weren’t random. 不是随机的
[19:42] Autopsies finally came back on all 3 victims. 三位受害者的尸检报告终于出来了
[19:44] Apart from all 3 being thoroughly unremarkable, 除了三人都很不起眼之外
[19:46] they had one other thing in common. 他们有一个共同特征
[19:47] All 3 had traces of Dimotex 75 on their hands. 三人手上都有戴魔贴75的残留
[19:50] Dimotex is an adhesive polymer. 戴魔贴是一种粘性聚合物
[19:51] It’s used on the streets to rip off fingerprints. 常用来剥离指纹的旁门左道
[19:54] Laurel was stealing fingerprints. 劳蕾尔在盗取指纹
[19:56] Why would somebody want to collect 为什么有人会想收集
[19:57] the fingerprints of 3 nobodies? 这三个无名之辈的指纹呢
[19:59] And I disrespect the dead? 还说我不尊重死者
[20:03] They’re not nobodies. 他们不是无名之辈
[20:06] They’re invisible. Boring jobs, 他们存在感低 工作无聊
[20:08] no connection to community. 没有社交
[20:09] What makes them remarkable is just how 他们特别的点就在于
[20:10] unremarkable they are. 他们有多不特别
[20:11] What are you saying, hoss–I mean, boss? 你在说什么 大哥 我是说 老大
[20:16] What if these people’s backgrounds are just a cover? 要是这些人的背景只是个伪装呢
[20:19] They’re boring by design to be invisible. 他们刻意隐姓埋名才如此无聊
[20:22] So you’re saying they’re all some kind of covert operatives? 你是说他们是秘密特工之类的
[20:24] They could be anything, 他们可能是任何人
[20:27] but whatever they’re dealing with is big enough 但是他们所做的事重要到
[20:28] that they needed a cover. 需要他们伪装起来
[20:29] Be nice to know. Then we could figure out 还好搞清楚了 那我们就能
[20:31] who Laurel’s going after next. 找出劳蕾尔的下一个目标是谁了
[20:33] Anybody got a crystal ball? 谁有水晶球吗
[20:35] I might not be able to figure out where she’s headed, 我虽然算不准她要去哪
[20:39] but I might be able to figure out where she was. 但我也许能知道她都去过哪
[20:40] Now, sonic cries leave ripples in the air. 音波在空气中留下余波
[20:42] I might be able to backtrace where Laurel’s been 我也许能追踪到劳蕾尔都去了哪
[20:45] and maybe even find out a pattern, 甚至可能发现规律
[20:46] maybe even determine where she’s operating out of. 更可能预测她下一步的行动地点
[20:48] I heard two mights and two maybes, but I’ll take it. 你说了两个”也许”和”可能” 不过我相信你
[20:51] In the meantime, I’ll try to raise Felicity. 同时 我会试着联系费利西蒂
[20:53] If anyone can hack through these covers 能识破这些人的伪装
[20:54] to these people’s real identities, it’s her. 查出他们的真实身份的人非她莫属
[21:01] Wow. Love what you haven’t done with the place. 这地方还是老样子
[21:03] The cat-5 hookups are there and back there. 网口在那边和那后边
[21:05] Yeah. One sec. Hey, John. 好的 稍等 约翰
[21:08] Hey. Did you decide to take a vacation? 你是去休假了吗
[21:10] Uh, no. Sorry. I just have a situation here. 没有 抱歉 我这边出了点状况
[21:13] Yeah. Well, Curtis told me about the startup. 好吧 柯蒂斯跟我说你们的公司了
[21:14] No. This isn’t about the company. 不 这跟公司无关
[21:16] This is about cayden james, 而是和凯登·詹姆斯有关
[21:17] and I don’t have time to talk to you about it 我现在没时间跟你说
[21:18] right now, but you were right, 但你是对的
[21:19] and I was wrong about breaking him out of ARGUS. 我不该把他从天眼会放出去
[21:21] – Felicity, listen. -I’m in Helix right now. -费利西蒂 听着 -我现在在螺旋
[21:22] I’m just gonna clear up the situation real quick. 我会立刻处理好这边的事情
[21:24] I will be back at the bunker before you know it, I promise. 然后火速赶回地堡 我保证
[21:26] All right, but get back here soon. We need you. 好吧 快点回来 我们需要你
[21:28] I’m on it. 知道了
[21:31] Got it! The mights and maybes have paid off. 有了 “也许”和”可能”有效果了
[21:36] Ok. Backtracing Laurel’s sound waves produced 追踪劳蕾尔的声波生成了
[21:39] a probabilistic curve of geolocations, which I canvassed 一条关于地理位置的概率曲线
[21:42] by means of cameras of various sorts. 这是我根据多类摄像头数据绘制的
[21:44] Curtis, less how, more what. 柯蒂斯 少说原理 多说重点
[21:46] I found a probable location 我找到了一个地方
[21:47] for Laurel’s base of operation. 疑似是劳蕾尔的行动基地
[21:49] Tasking a keyhole satellite. 微型卫星图像传输中
[21:54] When was this? 这是什么时候的
[21:55] 10 seconds ago. 十秒前
[21:58] Anybody know that guy? 谁认识这家伙吗
[22:03] How about that one? 那个呢
[22:03] Never seen him before. 从没见过他
[22:04] I have. We should go. Felicity’s in trouble. 我见过 我们该走了 费利西蒂有麻烦了
[22:10] Every file in here is labeled “Arclight”. 这里每个文件都有”弧光”标签
[22:12] Must be a code name for whatever James is planning. 肯定是詹姆斯计划的代号
[22:14] Now the question is, what is the plan? 现在问题就是 计划是什么
[22:27] You’re supposed to be in Corto Maltese. 你们应该在柯尔多马尔蒂斯啊
[22:29] This is Cayden James? 他是凯登·詹姆斯吗
[22:30] No, Miss Smoak. 不 斯莫克小姐
[22:36] I’m Cayden James. 我是凯登·詹姆斯
[22:40] Very nice to finally make your acquaintance. 很高兴终于见面了
[22:46] In case you’re curious about why I’m here, 如果你好奇我为什么在这
[22:49] It’s not nostalgia. 不是因为恋旧
[22:53] It’s you. We never finished our conversation 而是因为你 我们在柯尔多马尔蒂斯
[22:56] in Corto Maltese, 的对话还没结束
[22:59] which is where you thought I was, 你还以为我在那
[23:01] because you’ve been pinging my cell. 因为你一直在监听我的电话
[23:05] I was hurt, truly. 我很受伤 真的
[23:08] Not the betrayal so much as the naivete 被我认为有潜力的人所背叛
[23:12] of someone I thought had potential. 如此天真
[23:16] I’m sorry, Miss Smoak. 对不起 斯莫克小姐
[23:18] I’m afraid you’re what’s known as collateral damage. 恐怕你就是所谓的间接伤害
[23:21] Horrible waste of talent. 真是才能的浪费
[23:25] Make it as humane as possible. 尽可能仁慈点
[23:32] One shot. You won’t even know. 就一下 你根本没感觉
[23:36] Get down! Get down. 趴下 趴下
[24:28] How’d you guys know we needed you– 你们怎么知道我们需要你们的帮助
[24:29] not that I’m complaining. 我不是在抱怨
[24:31] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[24:35] Oh! Alena! 天呐 阿莱娜
[24:37] Call an ambulance! 叫救护车
[24:38] Stay with me. Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住
[24:40] Stay with me. Alena. 坚持住 阿莱娜
[24:42] It’s bad. It’s really bad. 太糟了 真是太糟了
[24:46] Alena! 阿莱娜
[24:51] How is she? 她怎么样了
[24:53] Stabilized. 稳定了
[24:55] The next couple hours will tell her story. 接下来几个小时决定她的生死
[24:57] Um, I air-gapped her IC room just in case. 我隔离了她的病房 以防万一
[24:59] If Cayden tried to kill her 如果凯登想通过黑入医院设备
[25:00] by hacking her hospital equipment, he can’t. 杀死她的话 他是做不到的
[25:02] Hey. You all right? 你还好吗
[25:04] Am I all right that I broke 我好吗
[25:06] a genius madman out of prison 我把一个天才救出狱
[25:07] who’s apparently working 很明显 他和
[25:09] with the psychopath version of Laurel? 疯子劳蕾尔是合作关系
[25:10] Am I OK that I didn’t see what was right in front of my face 我会好吗 我没留心眼前
[25:13] and now Alena might die? 结果阿莱娜可能会死掉
[25:14] What the hell do you think? 你到底想什么呢
[25:18] Sorry. It’s not you I’m mad at. 对不起 我生的不是你的气
[25:21] I know that, but right now, we need you. 我知道 但现在 我们需要你
[25:24] I know. Curtis. 我知道 柯蒂斯
[25:26] All set. Did everything just like you told me. 准备好了 都按你说做好了
[25:29] I softened the beach, so now you can, you know, do your thing. 我松了松土 现在你可以动手了
[25:33] Well, I couldn’t do that before because of Cayden. 因为凯登 我之前不能这么做
[25:37] All right. 好的
[25:38] I’m in. 我进去了
[25:40] Oh, John was right. 约翰是对的
[25:41] They were hiding their identities 他们隐藏身份
[25:42] because they are really important. 因为他们很重要
[25:44] John thought they were some kind of spies or something. 约翰认为他们可能是间谍还是什么东西
[25:47] More like something. 应该是东西
[25:48] All 3 are access managers to the IDND, 三个都是访问目录的管理器
[25:50] International Domain Name Directory. 国际域名目录
[25:52] Let’s just pretend for a second 还是假装
[25:54] only you and Felicity know what that is. 只有你和费利西蒂知道那是啥
[25:55] The internet is run on domain names. 互联网通过域名运行
[25:57] You start messing with them, 你如果干扰域名
[25:58] and you start collapsing whole parts of the internet. 你就能摧毁整个互联网
[26:00] So Laurel’s stealing fingerprints? 所以劳蕾尔偷取指纹
[26:01] To gain access, I guess. 我猜是为了获取权限
[26:03] But why steal 3 sets of fingerprints? 那为什么要偷三组指纹
[26:05] Wouldn’t one do the job? 一组不行吗
[26:06] No. The internet is divided into sections 不行 互联网分为三个部分
[26:07] so not one person can take it down all at once, 这样就没人能一下子摧毁它
[26:09] and each manager controls a section. 每个管理器负责一部分
[26:11] And all 3 would be needed to access the master vault, 三个一起才可以进入管理库
[26:13] which oversees all sections. 管理库监视所有的部分
[26:15] All right. So Cayden James wants to take down the internet. 好吧 所以凯登·詹姆斯想要摧毁互联网
[26:17] Can he actually do that? 他能做到吗
[26:18] If you destroy the vault, yes. 如果你摧毁了管理库 那就可以
[26:21] And then what, I can’t send an e-mail? 那我就发不了邮件
[26:23] I mean, so what? 那又怎样
[26:24] No. The internet controls everything now– 不 现在互联网控制一切
[26:25] Electricity, water supply, hospital equipment. 电 水 医院仪器
[26:27] Also planes, trains, and automobiles. 还有飞机 火车 汽车
[26:29] Alena said that Cayden’s casualty estimate was 阿莱娜说凯登估计伤亡
[26:31] 300 million people. 有三亿人口
[26:34] Actually, that sounds low. 事实上 这还是少的
[26:35] Yeah. I don’t disagree. 我完全赞同
[26:38] This is all my fault. 这全是我的错
[26:39] All right. Let’s keep our focus here. 好吧 还是关注这件事吧
[26:40] So James and his people want to hit this vault. 詹姆斯和他的人想摧毁这个管理库
[26:42] Do we have a location on it? 我们有它的位置吗
[26:44] The location is so classified 位置是机密的
[26:46] that they don’t even have a word for how classified it is. 机密到连等级都没有
[26:48] Be that as it may, I have a hack running 尽管如此 我黑入其中
[26:49] that will give us the location soon. 很快我们就能得到具体位置
[26:50] Good, which means you can get home, 很好 那你可以回家
[26:52] take a shower, clear your head maybe. 冲个澡 整理下
[26:53] I’m fine. 我没事
[26:55] It’s not a request, Felicity. 费利西蒂 这不是命令
[27:09] John told me what happened. 约翰告诉我了
[27:12] So I’m guessing this little visit 所以我猜你来这儿
[27:13] is his idea of therapy. 是他让你来治愈我的了
[27:16] Actually, I’m thinking that he probably 事实上 我想他可能想让你
[27:19] wanted you to speak to one of the world’s leading experts 和世上疗愈内疚和遗憾方面最权威的专家
[27:21] in guilt and regret. 聊一聊
[27:28] What’s happening now is not your fault. 现在所发生的一切都不是你的错
[27:31] Is that what I sounded like all these years? 我这些年都是这么说的吗
[27:32] No. You sounded smarter. 不 你说的更高明
[27:35] How did you do it? 你是怎么做到的
[27:37] How did you balance being the Green Arrow, 在绿箭侠 市长
[27:39] the mayor, a boyfriend, a brother? 男朋友 哥哥之间你是怎么平衡的
[27:41] How did– 你怎么
[27:45] How did you do it all by yourself? 你一个人怎么做到的
[27:47] I–I d–I didn’t do it all by myself. 我不是一个人
[27:52] I had you. 我有你
[27:53] Yeah. Well, I know you’re just saying that 我知道你这么说
[27:55] to get boyfriend points, and it’s working. 是为了证明男朋友那部分 我很感动
[27:58] I’m being serious, Felicity. 我是认真的 费利西蒂
[27:59] Even if we weren’t together, 即使咱们没在一起
[28:03] you were always there with me, 你也一直陪着我
[28:05] always there to talk me out of stuff, 鼓励着我
[28:07] to help me being the Green Arrow. 帮我成为绿箭侠
[28:09] You were literally in my ear 我战斗的每分每秒
[28:13] every second that I was in the field, 耳边都一直有你的声音
[28:15] and that’s why I followed you 这就是为什么今晚
[28:17] to the club tonight– 我跟着你进了那个俱乐部
[28:18] because I–I wanted the chance to be there for you 因为我希望有机会也陪伴着你
[28:22] the way that you’ve been there for me. 就像你陪着我那样
[28:25] Well, then what would I say to you 那这样的情况下
[28:30] in this situation? 我会和你说什么呢
[28:31] You would tell me that when I–you– 当你放走凯登·詹姆斯时
[28:38] freed Cayden James, “I did it” 你会说”我做到了”
[28:41] Because at the moment, at that time in your heart, 因为当时你打心底
[28:45] you thought it was right. 觉得那是对的
[28:47] Yeah. 对
[28:48] But you would tell me not to live in the past. 但你会告诉我不要纠结过去
[28:50] You would tell me to make it right in the present. 你会告诉我此刻弥补过错
[28:54] You would tell me to trust myself. 你会告诉我相信自己
[28:59] Well, I am very smart, apparently. 显然我很聪明
[29:01] So smart. 非常聪明
[29:03] 柯蒂斯 找到机房了
[29:08] Sorry. This is becoming a habit. 抱歉 我都习惯了
[29:11] It is, and I am incredibly proud. 没错 而我对此非常骄傲
[29:31] Please. 求你了
[29:33] I have a wife and two little girls. 我有老婆 两个女儿还小
[29:39] I know. I had a family once. 我知道 我也有过家人
[29:45] I appreciate your zeal, Miss Lance, 我欣赏你的热情 兰斯小姐
[29:47] but we just need people down, not dead. 但我们只需打晕他们 不必灭口
[29:50] Do I question your method? 我有质疑你的作风吗
[29:52] Oh, a little gratitude, please. 拜托有点感恩之心好吗
[29:54] Were it not for me, you would have either starved 要不是我 你在炼狱岛没被饿死
[29:57] or bled to death on Lian Yu. 就是流血而死了
[30:06] The pre-Socratic philosopher Thales of Miletus, 前苏格拉底时代的哲学家米利都的泰利斯
[30:10] known as the father of science, 被誉为”科学之父”
[30:13] believed that for any event 他认为任何事
[30:14] there was a natural cause, even if we couldn’t see it… 都有自然原因 哪怕我们并没发现
[30:19] And he thought that with perfect knowledge, 他还认为只要学识渊博
[30:22] man could control anything… 人类可以控制任何事
[30:30] everything. 控制一切
[30:36] 上锁 解锁
[30:44] You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you? 你真是让人惊喜不断 对吧
[30:47] Oh, I’m just beginning. 好戏才开始
[30:57] Welcome to the inner sanctum. 欢迎进入内部密室
[31:22] He’s gone. 他死了
[31:23] Biometric hand scanners. 生物识别手部扫描器
[31:25] So cool except for the dead body part. 好酷啊 只不过死人了
[31:29] Stay sharp. 保持警惕
[31:32] This place is huge. 这地方好大
[31:33] Yeah. Well, it has to be big to hold, 要装下整个网络
[31:35] you know, the whole internet. 地方必须得大
[31:36] This way. 这边
[31:41] Cayden’s overclocking the vault CPU. 凯登在超频机房的中央处理器
[31:43] – English, Felicity. – He put a virus in the system -说人话 费利西蒂 -他在系统中释放了病毒
[31:45] that’s gonna make the whole thing explode. 会炸毁所有东西
[31:46] That’s a bit too much English. 这话也太通俗了
[31:47] How much time do we have before the vault goes boom? 机房还有多久爆炸
[31:50] 6 minutes. I think I can stop the virus. 六分钟 我应该能阻止病毒
[31:51] I just need– I just need one– I just need one minute. 我只需要 我只需要一分钟
[31:53] There’s no way Cayden James and Laurel are gonna let you 凯登·詹姆斯和劳蕾尔
[31:54] just stand there and do that. 不会让你专心阻止病毒的
[31:56] Get down. 趴下
[32:00] You weren’t wrong. 被你说中了
[32:06] Your men have engaged the targets. 你的人在攻击目标了
[32:08] Our men, Miss Lance. 我们的人 兰斯小姐
[32:10] This partnership is a democracy after all. 毕竟是民主合作
[32:15] Miss Smoak just appeared on the server. 斯莫克小姐登录服务器了
[32:19] Clever girl. 聪明的小妞
[32:22] Her ingenuity never disappoints. 她的聪明才智从没让人失望
[32:25] I’m coding a little something to occupy her… 我来写个代码控住住她
[32:31] while I take my leave. 作为我的告别礼
[32:32] 系统锁定 病毒已删除
[32:34] Do the same for her friends, would you? 控制住她的朋友 行吗
[32:41] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[32:42] “No” is not what we want to hear right now. 我们现在不想听到”不”
[32:44] Cayden just used the processor’s firewall to block me out. 凯登刚用处理器的防火墙把我挡住了
[32:46] I can’t take down the virus remotely now. 我现在没法远程解决病毒
[32:47] I’m gonna have to do it on site 我得直接操作
[32:47] before he turns this whole place into an ashtray, 不然他会把这里炸成灰烬
[32:49] not to mention, you know, the internet. 跟别说网络了
[32:50] – Where’s the processor? – Northwest quadrant. -处理器在哪 -西北区
[32:53] Fine. We’ll cover you. Delta formation. 好 我们掩护你 三角阵型
[33:06] Fall back! 撤退
[33:10] We’re outgunned here. 我们火力不行
[33:11] We’ve got you covered. Can you handle this? 我们掩护你 你能行吗
[33:13] I can handle it. Just keep them off me for 4 minutes. 我能行 拦住他们四分钟
[33:15] Go, go, go, go, go! 上上上
[33:27] Maybe doing this solo wasn’t such a good idea. 或许我不该一个人上
[33:29] Good thing you’re not alone. 好在你还有我
[33:31] – Oliver? – Well, technically, -奥利弗 -严格来说
[33:32] if I’m in this chair, that makes me Overwatch. 我要是坐上椅子就成守望者了
[33:34] – You’re in the bunker? – I am. You ok with that? -你在地堡吗 -对 你能搞定吗
[33:36] I am all right with that. I am so all right with that. 我能搞定 我完全能搞定
[33:37] I’m epically all right with that, 我肯定一定确定能行
[33:38] especially if you have eyes on this complex. 你要是看见这乱糟糟的一片就知道了
[33:40] I think I do. You’ve automated the system 我看见了 这系统的自动化程度
[33:43] to the point that William could basically operate it. 被你设计到连威廉基本都能操作
[33:44] Do you see the room in the far northwest quadrant? 你看到西北区的房间了吗
[33:47] I do, but I also see 10 hostiles between you and it, 看到了 但我也看到有十个敌人拦住你了
[33:50] so let me put you on the safest path. 我给你找条最安全的路线
[33:52] 机房 38号门
[33:54] Take the corridor to your left. 走左边的走廊
[33:58] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[34:00] Sorry. Right. Right. My left. Your right. 抱歉 右边 右边 我的左边 你的右边
[34:03] There’s a little bit of a learning curve here. 我得慢慢学
[34:07] Overwatch, sitrep. 守望者 汇报情况
[34:09] Overwatch, what’s your situation? 守望者 你什么情况
[34:10] She’s fine. 她没事
[34:13] Stop. 停
[34:16] Go right. 字幕
[34:18] Under the door. 从门下进去
[34:20] 321 3, 2, 1.
[34:23] Coast is clear. 安全
[34:25] Good. 很好
[34:29] I’m in. 我进来了
[34:33] Cayden’s not here. 凯登不在
[34:36] Time to get to work. 开始干活
[34:46] Company, nine o’clock. 九点方向有敌人
[34:52] I knew you would be around here somewhere. 我就知道你会在这
[34:55] Well, I couldn’t stay away from you 我不会放过你
[34:57] except for you’ve changed something about yourself. 除了你已改变了自己
[34:59] I just can’t quite put my finger on it. 我就是要指认你
[35:02] Here. Let me help you with that. 来吧 让我帮你一把
[35:15] So it’s a crossbow. That’s cute. 是十字弓 有意思
[35:19] Two more hostiles inbound. 又来了俩敌人
[35:25] Thank you for that! 谢谢
[35:26] Just wanted to give you a little time. 给你争取点时间
[35:27] Yeah. Well, I’m gonna need it. 好 正好需要
[35:29] I have to break through the processor’s 我得破解处理器的
[35:30] protective firewall to stop Cayden’s virus, 保护防火墙才能阻止凯登的病毒
[35:32] and the fact that the processor is exponentially overclocking 然而处理器的超频状态非常复杂
[35:35] and he’s disabled the cooling system. 他还关闭了冷却系统
[35:37] Did not understand a single word that you just said. 你的话一句都听不懂
[35:41] Oh, well, you understand blaring noises and really scary lights, right? 那你懂警报声和超可怕的警报灯吧
[35:44] I know this. 我懂
[35:47] You can do it. 你可以的
[35:50] I believe in you. 我相信你
[35:59] Time to go. 该走了
[36:08] – Thanks. – No problem. -谢谢 -不客气
[36:11] If this place is gonna go boom, 如果这地方会爆炸
[36:12] let’s not be here when it does. 得趁早离开
[36:13] Overwatch, how we doing? 守望者 情况怎么样
[36:15] Overwatch? 守望者
[36:22] Good job. 干得好
[36:24] And we’re not dead. 我们没死
[36:26] Told you. 告诉过你了
[36:32] You know, if this whole role reversal thing sticks around, 如果这种角色颠倒要继续
[36:34] you’re really gonna have to adopt my saying 你就得学我说话的方式
[36:35] of not saying “I told you so.” 不说”我告诉过你了”
[36:37] You tell me you told me so. 你跟我说”我告诉过你了”
[36:40] Yeah, but not all the time. 没错 但不是每次
[36:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:45] Well, I’m just glad I found a way to help. 很高兴有我能帮忙的地方
[36:49] You always do. 你总是帮得上
[36:54] Thank god we saved the internet. 幸好我们拯救了网络
[36:57] My fantasy football team was killing it this year. 我的梦幻橄榄球队今年真的太棒了
[37:02] So this new partnership– 所以这新合作关系
[37:04] is it permanent? 是永久的吗
[37:05] Certainly hope not. 当然希望不是
[37:06] I think Mayor Queen’s probably too busy 奎恩市长应该没什么时间
[37:08] to be moonlighting as tech support. 来做技术支持这份兼职
[37:09] Besides, after all those years in the field, 而且 出外勤这么多年了
[37:12] it’d be a shame if you went down for carpal tunnel. 结果得的却是腕管症挺羞耻的
[37:16] All kidding aside– 撇开所有玩笑
[37:18] we need to focus on why Laurel has aligned 我们要专注在为什么劳蕾尔
[37:20] herself with Cayden James. 跟凯登·詹姆斯结盟了
[37:22] Those operatives, they were the same ones 那些特工 跟上个月我们
[37:23] that we took out last month. 解决的那批是同伙
[37:28] Sorry. Old habits. 抱歉 旧习惯
[37:32] I will leave you to it. 我就交给你们了
[37:34] I’ll come with you. 我跟你一起走
[37:35] Gonna go tell Alena the good news. 要告诉阿莱娜好消息
[37:39] 星城医院 急诊部
[37:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:43] No, no. No need to thank me. 不不 不需要谢谢我
[37:44] Saving the world is kind of what we do, 拯救世界算是我们的职责
[37:46] that and fixing our mistakes. 而且要修正我们的错误
[37:49] None of this is on you, Felicity. 这都不是你要背负的 费利西蒂
[37:51] I vouched for Cayden. 我替凯登担保
[37:52] You were just backing my play. 你只是在支持我
[37:54] Yeah. Well, like you said, he changed. 像你说的 他改变了
[37:58] Now that you’re no longer working 现在你不再为邪恶的
[38:00] for an evil uberhacker– I’m just assuming– 超级黑客工作了 我只是假设…
[38:05] Do you know what you’re gonna do when you get out of here? 你出院后有什么打算吗
[38:09] I’m gonna take some time 我会花一些时间
[38:12] and gain some much needed perspective 提升必要的思维方式
[38:16] and then maybe, if you’ll have me, 然后也许 你会让我
[38:20] come work for you at your startup. 去你的创业公司工作
[38:22] Yeah. That’d be great. 好的 那太好了
[38:23] – Yeah? – Yeah, you should. -是吗 -是的 你应该那么做
[38:25] I mean, maybe in a year or two, 也许在一两年内
[38:26] Curtis and I will actually have an idea of what to develop. 我和柯蒂斯会想到要开发什么
[38:28] Oh, I actually–I have a pitch for you on that. 我其实想跟你说教一下
[38:33] Why did you get fired from Palmer Tech? 你为什么被帕尔默科技开除
[38:35] Well, besides me being lousy at balancing my time 除了我不擅于平衡我的时间
[38:38] and working with the team, 及跟团队合作
[38:40] the board actually violently resisted my– 董事会其实强烈阻止我…
[38:42] Efforts to replicate your spinal implant. 努力再造你的脊椎植入物
[38:46] You’ve been looking for something to work on, 你一直在找一件事做
[38:48] something that would change the world, 能改变世界的事
[38:51] and you’ve literally been 而你的想法
[38:53] sitting on the right idea this whole time. 其实一直都是正确的
[38:55] I couldn’t figure out a way to affordably 我想不出办法在帕尔默科技
[38:56] mass produce the implant at Palmer Tech. 低成本大量生产植入物
[38:58] Now you have Curtis and no board oversight. 现在你有柯蒂斯 而且不被董事会监督
[39:03] You know, Curtis and I have actually had a really hard time 我和柯蒂斯在给公司
[39:05] coming up with a name for the company, 取名时遇到困难了
[39:07] almost as hard of a time as we’ve had for a concept, 几乎跟寻找概念时一样困难
[39:09] so I was wondering how you would feel 所以我在想你觉得
[39:11] about me appropriating the name Helix? 我沿用”螺旋”这个名怎么样
[39:15] Well, I think you don’t generally need to worry 我觉得你基本上不必担心
[39:17] about criminal hackers coming after you 黑客罪犯会因为
[39:19] for trademark infringement… 商标侵权找上你
[39:21] – That’s true. – And I think it would be really nice -没错 -而且我觉得那个名字
[39:24] to see something good come out of that name. 用来做好事会挺好的
[39:27] Helix Dynamics. 螺旋动力
[39:28] That rolls off the tongue nicely. 还挺顺口的
[39:30] Cool logo possibilities, easily engravable on a Nobel medal. 可能成为很酷的商标 容易刻在诺贝尔奖章上
[39:33] Funny. Those are Curtis’ criteria, too. 有意思 那些也是柯蒂斯的准则
[39:36] It’s possible. 有可能的
[39:42] A reward for a job only half done? 只完成一半工作的奖励
[39:44] A means of preventing them from tracking you 用来防止他们从你的
[39:46] by way of your sonic scream, 声波尖叫追踪你
[39:47] and the job was done to perfection. 而且工作完成得挺完美
[39:50] I thought the objective was to take down the internet. 我以为目标是击垮网络
[39:52] No. The objective was to take down the firewall protecting the vault, 不 目标是击垮保护机房的防火墙
[39:57] and Miss Smoak was most adept in complying. 斯莫克小姐是最适合的人选
[40:02] Why couldn’t you find a way to do it yourself? 你为什么不设法亲自做呢
[40:04] I’ve been doing this too long to leave trails, Miss Lance. 我做这件事太久容易留下踪迹 兰斯小姐
[40:08] Much safer to have Miss Smoak’s digital fingerprints 让斯莫克小姐的数位指纹 而不是我的
[40:10] on the processor, not mine, 留在处理器上比较安全
[40:12] and once she had taken down the firewall, 当她击垮防火墙时
[40:14] I was able to upload a critical piece of code 我趁机把关键代码上传到
[40:19] to arclight. 弧光灯上
[40:21] What happens now? 现在怎么样
[40:23] We take the next step. 我们进行下一步
[40:39] Dinner went better than expected. 没想到晚饭吃得这么顺利
[40:41] Can’t believe we got through the whole thing, no interruptions… 没想到我们能顺利吃完 没有干扰
[40:44] no armed assassins… 没有持械刺客
[40:49] I, um… 我…
[40:51] I still have room for dessert. 我的胃还能吃下甜品
[40:54] So do I. 我也是
[40:56] – Wait. – That’s ok. -慢着 -没事
[41:05] – Oh, sorry. – It’s ok. -抱歉 -没事
[41:07] – Sorry. – That’s ok. -抱歉 -没事
[41:09] – Sorry. – Ok. -抱歉 -没事
[41:10] Sorry. Not mine. 抱歉 不是我的
[41:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:15] – One sec. – Yep. -马上好 -行
[41:17] Ok. 好
[41:20] Hello. 喂
[41:28] Ok. 好
[41:33] I’ll be there. 我马上过去
[41:36] All right. 好吧
[41:39] That didn’t sound like John or the team. 不像是约翰或队伍打来的
[41:41] It wasn’t. 不是
[41:43] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[41:45] That was Slade Wilson. 是斯莱德·威尔逊
[41:49] He needs my help. 他需要我的帮助
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme