Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 5 years in hell, I returned home 五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来
[00:05] with only one goal– to save my city. 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
[00:08] But I couldn’t honor that commitment 但是我无法兑现这一承诺
[00:10] and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son, 也无法兑现对我儿子母亲的承诺
[00:13] So I asked the best man I know to help. 于是我向我所认识的最优秀的人求助
[00:15] His name is John Diggle, 他的名字叫约翰·狄格尔
[00:17] and he is the Green Arrow. 他就是绿箭侠
[00:20] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:22] Our old friend Alex Faust. 我们的老朋友艾利克斯·浮士德
[00:24] OK, clearly he was at SCPD when the explosion went off. 显然在发生爆炸时 他在星城警局里
[00:27] So he’s either died or escaped. 就是说他要么死了 要么逃走了
[00:28] He escaped. 他逃走了
[00:29] Special Agent Samanda Watson. 莎曼达·沃森特别探员
[00:31] Can we help you with something? 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[00:32] I’m here as a courtesy 我来这是出于礼貌
[00:33] to inform you of the investigation 通知你将在
[00:34] I’ll be conducting in your city. 你的市里进行的调查
[00:36] – Investigation into what? – You. -调查什么 -你
[00:38] Ok. Present us is only worried 好吧 现在我们要担心的是
[00:40] about you quitting your nobody-told-about job. 你辞掉你那无人知情的工作
[00:42] When are you gonna let that go? 你何时才能放手
[00:44] When you go into business with me. 等你跟我合作做生意
[00:45] I’m sorry. Go into what with you? 抱歉 跟你合作做什么
[00:46] Think about all the good we could do. 想想我们能一起做的好事
[00:47] Yes. 行
[00:48] On Lian Yu, Felicity and I got caught in one of the explosions. 在炼狱岛上 我和费利西蒂遇到了爆炸
[00:50] I thought you guys were fine. 我以为你们都没事
[00:52] I have nerve damage. 我有神经损伤
[00:53] That’s why you haven’t been pulling your gun. 所以你一直没法开枪
[00:54] It’s just a tremor. I can manage it. 只是手抖 我可以解决
[00:58] You nearly got killed last night 你昨晚差点被杀
[01:00] because you couldn’t rely on me. 因为你无法依靠我
[01:01] But what are you gonna do about it? 但你打算怎么做
[01:02] Tell Oliver. 告诉奥利弗
[01:14] Eyes on Faust? 看到浮士德了吗
[01:18] Shoot her! 朝她开火
[01:23] I got him. He’s in the structure next door. 我发现他了 他在隔壁的楼里
[01:25] – Everyone get into position. – Copy that. -所有人就位 -收到
[01:26] – On it, hoss. – You got it. -明白 大哥 -收到
[01:45] Hurry! 快点
[01:46] Hurry! 快点
[02:19] Down for the count. 完蛋了吧
[02:21] No more bombs for you, bitch. 你再也做不了炸弹了 混蛋
[02:23] Go, Green Arrow. 绿箭侠获胜
[02:24] Or should I call you the Green Arrow? 我可以叫你绿箭侠吗
[02:25] It feels kind of weird. 感觉怪怪的
[02:26] It’s weird, 是挺怪
[02:28] But at some point, we all have get to used to it. 不过 我们都得适应
[02:41] It seemed to go well out there tonight. 今晚的行动似乎很顺利
[02:42] Yeah, we make a good team. 是的 我们配合得很好
[02:44] And yet you still have worried face. 可你还是一脸焦虑
[02:46] It’s because sooner or later, 因为迟早有一天
[02:49] someone’s going to find out 有人会发现
[02:50] that the Green Arrow isn’t shooting any arrows. 绿箭侠已经不再射箭了
[02:52] Yeah, well, Curtis and I are working on that. 柯蒂斯和我已经在着手解决这个问题了
[02:54] We’re gonna figure something out. 我们会想出办法的
[02:55] Good. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[02:57] Ok. I am going to go home. 没事 我要回家了
[02:59] I’m going to sleep, 我要睡觉了
[03:01] and maybe I’ll even get 4 hours. 说不定我能睡四个小时呢
[03:06] Maybe in another week, 或许再过一段时间
[03:07] I’ll get used to that judgmental stare 我就能习惯你这副
[03:08] you keep giving me. 责怪我的表情了
[03:10] This isn’t judgment. It’s amusement. 这不是责怪 是觉得好笑
[03:14] “Sooner or later, someone’s gonna find out “迟早有一天 有人会发现
[03:15] the Green Arrow isn’t shooting any arrows.” 绿箭侠已经不再射箭了”
[03:17] Dinah, I’m not an archer. 黛娜 我不是弓箭手
[03:18] No, it’s not about the arrows, John. 不 我不是说射箭的问题 约翰
[03:20] It’s about the injury. 我是在说你的伤
[03:22] I thought you were gonna talk to Oliver. 你不是说要告诉奥利弗的吗
[03:23] I was… 本来是
[03:25] until he asked me to put this on. 可他让我代替他
[03:26] Which he never would have done if he knew the truth. 如果他知道真相的话绝不会这么做的
[03:28] Dinah, what do you want from me? 黛娜 你想让我怎么样
[03:31] The man’s under the FBI microscope. 他被联调局盯得死死的
[03:32] He’s worried about his son. 他担心他儿子
[03:33] Imagine how worried he’d be if he knew 想一下如果他知道你受伤了
[03:35] you were out there compromised. 他会有多担心
[03:36] Did you see me tonight? 你看到我今晚的表现了吗
[03:38] Did I look compromised? 我看上去像是有伤的样子吗
[03:41] Dinah, I have this handled. 黛娜 我没问题
[03:43] The tremor’s gone. 我的手已经不抖了
[03:45] Well, I guess I worried for nothing, then. 那看来我是多虑了
[04:00] Good morning. 早上好
[04:01] Good morning. 早上好
[04:03] You like your eggs scrambled, right? 你喜欢吃捣碎的煎蛋 对吧
[04:05] Yes, I do. 是的 没错
[04:06] Good. That’s what I made you. 很好 我就是这么做的
[04:09] This is for real-for real, isn’t it? 这一切都是真的 对吧
[04:12] Me being around more? 我陪着你吗
[04:13] And not the other guy? 而不是另一个身份
[04:17] It is for real-for real, if that’s cool with you. 如果你满意的话 那就是真的了
[04:22] Yeah. 好
[04:24] Good. 那就好
[04:27] What you got there? 看什么呢
[04:28] Math. Big test later this week. 数学 这周会有一场大考
[04:30] Yeah, I know what it’s like switching schools, 我知道转学很闹心
[04:32] but don’t worry about it. 不过别担心
[04:32] You’ll get there. 你会适应的
[04:33] Not by the end of this week. 这周肯定适应不了
[04:35] I’ll be lucky to get a C. 能拿个C就不错了
[04:36] Nothing wrong with getting a C every once in a while. 偶尔拿个C也没什么大不了
[04:38] I used to get Ds. I would’ve been psyched foa a C. 我以前都是拿D的 能拿C简直是烧高香了
[04:41] You don’t get it. 你不明白
[04:42] I am kidding. Just, I think that if you relax 我是开玩笑 我觉得如果你能
[04:44] a little bit more, it’ll come easier. 放松一点 会好很多的
[04:45] I got to study. Can I be excused? 我要去学习了 可以走了吗
[04:49] Yeah. 好的
[04:50] – Thanks. – Yup. -谢谢 -没事
[05:00] You all right? 你还好吗
[05:02] Ye–no. William’s stressing over a test. 好 不好 有一场考试威廉很紧张
[05:05] I tried to be supportive, and I feel like I just– 我试着鼓励他 可我觉得
[05:08] I’m–I’m making it worse. 越鼓励越糟了
[05:09] I feel your pain. That was Dinah’s department. 我能理解 那是黛娜的事了
[05:10] I don’t know what I’d have done parenting alone. 我都不知道自己是怎么做单亲父亲的
[05:14] I mean, you’ll figure it out, though. 总之 你会想明白的
[05:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:19] Agent Watson, 沃森探员
[05:20] I do not believe you are on my schedule. 我记得你好像没有预约
[05:23] I think you’ll come to find I really don’t give a damn. 我想你会发现我根本不在乎
[05:25] OK. 好吧
[05:26] Your office issued a statement 你的办公室发表了一份声明
[05:27] on last night’s apprehension of Alex Faust. 关于艾利克斯·浮士德昨晚被逮捕的事
[05:30] We did. He was apprehended by the Green Arrow. 是的 他被绿箭侠逮捕了
[05:32] And I’m sure you have an airtight alibi for last night. 你昨晚肯定有无懈可击的不在场证明吧
[05:35] Rockets game with my kid. 跟我儿子在看火箭队的比赛
[05:37] We were on the jumbotron. 我们看的是超大屏电视
[05:38] And only an idiot of the highest order would be fooled 只有超级白痴才会相信
[05:40] by someone else running around in that hood. 戴着兜帽到处乱跑是另有他人
[05:42] Whoever your understudy is, 不管你的替身是谁
[05:44] he might want to brush up on his archery. 他也许该好好练练箭术
[05:46] Or did you think we didn’t notice 还是你认为我们不会发现
[05:47] that no arrows were used in taking down Faust? 逮捕浮士德的时候根本没人用箭
[05:50] Are you done? 你说完了吗
[05:50] – I’m not. – OK. -还没 -好吧
[05:52] Whether I can prove you’re the Green Arrow, 无论我是否能证明你是绿箭侠
[05:53] there’s no question you support him as mayor. 毫无疑问 你都会支持他当市长
[05:56] You’re known to protect and communicate 众所周知 你不止保护他和他的团队
[05:57] with him and his team. 还和他们有联系
[05:58] Is that a crime? 这算是犯法吗
[06:00] No. But you’re sending a message 不算 但是你们传达给人的信息是
[06:02] to the police of this city 没有治安维持者的帮助
[06:04] that they can’t do their job without vigilante help. 这座城市的警察根本无法胜任本职工作
[06:08] I’m glad I don’t work for you. 很高兴我不是为你工作
[06:17] She’s not wrong. 她也没说错
[06:18] Ah, about the “Glad you don’t work for me” part “很高兴你不是为我工作”那句
[06:20] or the “Nobody’s buying John under the hood” part? 还是”没人相信约翰是兜帽男”那句
[06:23] The undercutting the cops part. 警察无能那句
[06:25] I know they’re not enough for this city, 我知道他们无法保护这座城市
[06:26] but they never will be if we keep saying it. 但我们一直这么说 他们就永远也保护不了
[06:28] That’s a catch-22, Quentin. 那是无法摆脱的困境 昆汀
[06:31] I mean… 我是说
[06:33] can you try to find a solution? 你能试试找个解决办法吗
[06:34] Yeah. I’ll try. 我会试试看
[06:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:38] It’d be nice to have something 在约翰和小队再出外勤时
[06:38] before John and the team have to get back in the field. 有办法保护他们还是好的
[06:48] Hey, I’ll be back in 5. 我五分钟就回来
[06:57] Guys? 各位
[06:57] Yeah, we heard you. You’ll be– 我们听到了 你…
[07:00] What the…? 搞什么
[07:39] Officer Lopez… 洛佩滋警官
[07:41] I hope you don’t own any Kord Industries stock. 希望你没买科尔德实业的股票
[07:43] My pension fund does, 我的退休金有买
[07:44] though it seems a little crass to worry about that now. 虽然现在担心这个问题有点傻
[07:46] What do we got? 什么情况
[07:47] The vics all died of broken vertebrae or blunt force trauma. 死者全都死于脊椎骨折或是遭到钝器重伤
[07:50] – Forensics? – Not even a fingerprint. -法医怎么说 -完全没留下指纹
[07:52] And speaking of, the unsub used 说到指纹 未知疑犯
[07:54] one of the vic’s palm prints to gain access 用了其中一名死者的掌纹
[07:55] into Kord’s internal server. 进入了科尔德的内部服务器
[07:57] To get what? 偷走了什么
[07:58] The company doesn’t know yet. 公司暂时还不清楚
[08:00] I’m gonna need a chat with the CEO. 我要和总裁谈谈
[08:01] In the meantime, I’m gonna take a look around here. 同时 我要在这里四处看看
[08:08] – You get all that? – Yeah, and a bag of chips. -看到了吗 -还有一包薯片
[08:11] Sorry. I didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast this morning. 抱歉 今早我来不及吃早餐
[08:12] I’m feeling a little peckish. 我现在有点饿
[08:14] Ten will get you 20 that Kord’s CEO won’t tell you anything. 跟你打赌科尔德的总裁什么也不告诉你
[08:16] Can you access the server? 你能进入服务器吗
[08:17] Already here. Now what? 已经进来了 现在怎么做
[08:19] OK, you’re looking for a master port. 找一个主端口
[08:20] It’s female with a yellow border. 黄边的凹形配件
[08:24] Got it. 明白
[08:24] OK, insert our toy 把我们的小玩具插进去
[08:26] and let us do our thang. 让我们开始做似
[08:27] You keep saying “Thing” wrong. 你一直把”事”字说错
[08:32] All right. We’re in. Curtis has got it from here. 进去了 柯蒂斯开始接手
[08:34] You going somewhere? 你要去哪里吗
[08:35] Yeah, I got startup work to do. 我有些开始工作要做
[08:36] Yeah, we’re still trying to decide on our name. 我们还在挑选名字
[08:40] Hey, so I think I have a solution 我想到办法来解决
[08:42] to our cop’s catch-22. 警察无法摆脱的困境了
[08:44] That was fast. 好快啊
[08:46] I was chatting with Councilwoman Pollard. 我在和博拉德女议员讨论
[08:48] She’s in the early stages of drafting 她在起草早期阶段的
[08:50] some anti-vigilante legislation. 反对治安维护者立法
[08:52] No. Hear me out. 不行 先听我说完
[08:53] If you were to join it, sponsor it… 如果你能加入并资助我们
[08:56] Still, no. 还是不行
[08:56] You could tailor the bill to however you want it, all right? 你可以照你的想法来修改法案
[08:58] You could take the teeth out of it 你可以让法案失去阻力
[09:00] so it can’t bite the team too hard. 这样法案就不会咬着团队太紧
[09:01] OK, first, Pollard is not a pushover, 首先 博拉德不是个容易被说服的人
[09:03] so we know this isn’t true. 所以这样是行不通的
[09:05] Second, I am not going to put John in the hood 其次 我不会让约翰戴上兜帽
[09:08] and then actively support legislation 然后积极地支持立法
[09:10] that further brands him a criminal. 进一步地将他列为罪犯
[09:12] Find another way, please. 再想别的办法吧 谢谢
[09:24] City Hall is 6 blocks that way. 市政厅往那边走六个街口
[09:26] I thought maybe you could use a late afternoon snack. 我想你可能想吃午后点心
[09:28] Who are you, my mother? 你是我妈吗
[09:29] I mean, that’s not even accurate. 这样说不准确
[09:30] My mother rarely remembered to pick me up from school, 我妈几乎不记得去学校接我
[09:32] let alone make me a snack. 更别说给我做点心了
[09:36] May I come in? 我能进来吗
[09:37] Yeah. Yeah. 进来吧
[09:42] I, uh, love what you’ve done with the place. 我喜欢你对房子的布置
[09:45] Yeah, well, you know, 嗯 你知道的
[09:46] it’s near impossible to find affordable office space in the city. 在市里几乎找不到能负担得起的办公室
[09:50] Someone should talk to the mayor about that. 该有人找市长谈谈了
[09:51] Oh, speaking of, how do you feel about the name 对了 你觉得”点点滴滴”
[09:55] Bit By Bit. 这名字怎么样
[09:59] Sounds like a sitcom from the eighties. 听起来像是八十年代的情景喜剧
[10:01] Great. That’s, like, really not what we’re going for. 这下好了 这不是我们想要的
[10:05] Well, who knew that when you stopped balancing being vigilante 没想到你不必在治安维持者
[10:08] with everything else that you would have time 和其他事情上找平衡点时
[10:10] to drop off snacks? 你会有时间买点心来看我
[10:13] Speaking off, how is William now 对了 现在你没了治安维持者
[10:15] that you’re done pulling double vigilante/daddy duty? 和爸爸的双重身份 威廉怎么样
[10:17] It’s a two steps forward, 向前迈进了两步
[10:18] one step backwards sort of thing. 又向后退一步之类的
[10:20] I was just thinking, I’d really love to lean on Thea, but, um, 我刚刚在想 我真的很喜欢依靠西娅
[10:25] I mean, she just has a knack 她就是有诀窍
[10:26] for this sort of thing. 应对这种事情
[10:28] Yeah, she’d be the most bad-ass aunt ever. 是啊 她绝对会是史上最牛的姑姑
[10:30] Would she ever. 可不是嘛
[10:31] Well, I know I’m not Thea, 我知道我不是西娅
[10:32] but I am so down to help in any way that you need. 但我愿意尽我所能帮助你
[10:34] Well, truth be told, aside from snacks, 说实话 抛开这些点心不谈
[10:37] I do sort of need your help. 我确实算是需要你的帮助
[10:40] William has a math test later this week 威廉这周有个数学考试
[10:42] that he’s really stressing out over, 他对此感到非常紧张
[10:44] and, um, every time I open my mouth, 然而 每次我一开口
[10:48] I am making it worse. 都会让事情恶化
[10:49] So the man who took down Damien Darhk 所以说干掉达米恩·达克的男人
[10:51] is bested by arithmetic. 居然败给了数学
[10:52] It wasn’t my strongest subject in school. 这不是我在学校里的强项
[10:53] No? What was, truancy? 不是吗 那你的强项是逃学吗
[10:55] Charm. 放电
[10:57] Yeah, no doubt. 是啊 毫无疑问
[11:00] Let me guess, you told him something along the lines of, 让我猜猜 你对他说了这种话 比如
[11:02] “Just relax. I would’ve been psyched to get a C. “放轻松 是我的话拿个C就很兴奋了
[11:04] All I got was Fs.” 我之前拿的全是F”
[11:05] Ds. I most– 都是D 大部分…
[11:08] How did you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[11:09] Because I know you, 因为我了解你
[11:10] and I know that if you even cared about school, 我还知道如果你用心学了的话
[11:13] you would’ve been good at it. 你一定会学得很好
[11:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:15] Nothing would grind my gears more when I was his age 我像他这么大时 最让我生气的是
[11:17] when my mom was just telling me to stop worrying 当我为某件事焦虑时
[11:20] when I was freaking out about a project. 我妈却让我别担心
[11:22] – Why? – I didn’t need to learn how to relax. -为什么 -我不需要学习如何放轻松
[11:24] I needed to figure out how to do the work. 我需要的是想出解决方法
[11:26] So what do I do? What d– 所以我该怎么做 如何…
[11:29] Well, ask him–ask him what he needs, 问问他…问问他需要什么
[11:32] and then put him in the driver’s seat, 以及让他自己做主
[11:33] and he’ll show you how to help him. 然后他自然会告诉你要如何帮他
[11:37] You make things so simple. 你让事情变得如此简单
[11:40] You always have. 一直都是这样
[11:46] Curtis? 柯蒂斯
[11:47] No wonder Kord doesn’t like to share their secrets. 怪不得科尔德不愿让别人知道自己的秘密
[11:49] They invent a lot of really nasty stuff, 他们发明了不少邪恶的东西
[11:52] including this new military grade nerve gas ZX. 包括这个新的军用级神经毒气ZX
[11:54] What does that have to do with our mystery killer woman? 那和神秘的女杀手有什么关系
[11:56] She downloaded the transport schedule for said nerve gas. 她下载了刚刚那个神经毒气的运输计划
[11:59] Now, do you find that alarming, or is it just me? 你担忧吗 反正我很担忧
[12:01] No. I definitely find that alarming. When is it moving? 不 我当然担忧 什么时候运输
[12:03] One hour. 一小时后
[12:04] Ok. I’m on my way. Alert the Green Arrow. 好的 我这就过去 通知绿箭侠
[12:05] Well, I mean Diggle. I mean John. 我是说狄格尔 约翰
[12:07] I mean, it’s just good op-sec to use code names in the field. 我是说 在行动时用代号真的比较好
[12:09] I agree. Go. 我同意 去吧
[12:22] You know, if you’re not going to say anything, 如果你们打算一言不发的话
[12:23] you can at least turn on the damn radio. 至少把那该死的收音机打开吧
[12:25] With your presets? I’d prefer the silence. 听你选的台吗 那我情愿这样安安静静的
[12:28] Just turn it on. 打开吧
[12:37] ♪ Children of Aquarius ♪ ♪水瓶座的孩子♪
[12:41] ♪ Your world is my world ♪ ♪你的世界就是我的世界♪
[12:47] It’s not safe on the road. 路上不安全
[12:49] That’s what he’s for. 所以有他在
[12:51] My team’s more equipped. 我的团队装备更精良
[12:57] ♪ Children of Aquarius ♪ ♪水瓶座的孩子♪
[13:01] ♪ Your dream is my dream ♪ ♪你的梦想就是我的梦想♪
[13:04] You have horrible taste in music. 你的音乐品味真是太糟糕了
[13:08] Why are we slowing down? 为什么要减速
[13:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:13] Stay here. 待在这里
[13:18] Overwatch. Any bogies on thermal? 守望者 热成像有异常吗
[13:21] Just you guys. 只有你们
[13:22] And I’m guessing you’re not bogies. 我猜你们不算异常
[13:24] What’s going on, guys? Why aren’t you moving? 怎么回事 为什么你们不动了
[13:26] I’m trying to find that out right now. 我正想搞明白这点
[13:33] Perfect. 这下好了
[13:33] Ignition blocker. 汽车发动屏蔽器
[13:45] Surprise, bitch. 惊喜吧 贱人
[13:48] Careful. Bullets and bioweapons don’t mix. 小心点 别打到生化武器
[13:53] Your friend’s right. 你朋友说得对
[14:33] Leader’s in the cab, hoss. 领头的在驾驶室 大哥
[14:34] Go after her or the gas? 是追她还是追毒气
[14:36] Or both? 还是一起追
[14:39] They’re getting away, hoss. Make a decision! 他们要逃走了 大哥 快做决定
[14:45] Screw this. 该死的
[15:04] Couldn’t get to it. Couldn’t stop her. 没追到东西 也没能阻止她
[15:07] It wasn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[15:20] What the hell happened out there? 外面到底发生什么了
[15:22] Ask him. Dude just froze. 问他 这位兄弟僵住了
[15:28] Casualties? 有伤亡吗
[15:28] No. Everyone got out. 没有 大家都逃出来了
[15:29] A dozen people were sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation, 十几个人因为吸入烟雾被送进了医院
[15:34] and two are in critical condition. 两个情况危急
[15:35] What the hell, hoss? 怎么回事 大哥
[15:37] There were two targets and two of us. 当时有两个目标 我们也有两个人
[15:39] What was so freakin’ complicated? 这他妈有什么难以抉择的
[15:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:44] That’s never happened to me in the field before, 之前出外勤的时候我没出过这种状况
[15:47] Not in the army and not with this team. 无论是在军队里还是在这里
[15:49] The fog of war. 出外勤多少会出状况
[15:51] Things don’t always go perfect out there, 事情并非总能如人所愿
[15:52] so we close ranks and we move on. 所以我们得团结 然后忘记此事
[15:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:59] It won’t happen again. 不会再发生这种事了
[16:00] Ok. Good, 好的 很好
[16:02] ’cause it looks like you guys got another shot at these guys. 似乎你们得再找这些人的麻烦了
[16:06] Facial recog came back with a match. 面部识别有匹配结果了
[16:10] Onyx Adams, leader of a CIA black ops squad 奥尼克斯·亚当是中情局秘密行动组的领导
[16:14] working undercover in Syria. 在叙利亚当卧底
[16:15] They disappeared in 2015 with $100 million 他们2015年带着价值100万美元的
[16:18] in Syrian government gold. 叙利亚政府黄金消失了
[16:19] And what have they been doing since? 他们之后一直在做什么
[16:20] My guess is preparing for the ZX gas heist. 我猜他们在准备偷窃ZX毒气
[16:22] And finding the tech they need to do it. 并寻找用来偷毒气的技术
[16:24] Why weren’t they blinded by the flashbangs like we were? 他们怎么不像我们一样会被闪光弹致盲
[16:27] Also, if these guys got away with 100 million in gold, 而且如果这些人带着100万美元的金子跑路了
[16:29] Why would they risk it by trying to steal nerve gas? 他们为什么会冒险偷神经毒气
[16:31] Fine. See if you can pick up any chatter on the dark web– 好吧 看看我能否从暗网上找到线索
[16:34] encrypted message boards, whatever. 还有加密的留言板之类的
[16:35] I’ll check with Lyla, 我会跟莱拉确认
[16:36] see if any intel has changed. 看情报有没有变化
[16:41] Also, I’m sorry about tonight. 还有 今晚的事我很抱歉
[16:44] That wasn’t me. 我不在状态
[16:45] Hey. When I said move on, I meant you, too. 我说忘记此事的时候 也包括你
[16:57] 新闻头条 持械劫匪留下两名重伤人员
[16:57] Fortunately, the two victims in critical condition 所幸两名重伤受害人
[17:00] are expected to recover. 有望恢复
[17:02] Multiple witnesses spotted Green Arrow 数位目击者看到了绿箭侠
[17:04] and his team of vigilantes at the scene. 及其治安维持团队
[17:11] Becky, can you get the fire chief’s latest report, please? 贝琪 能否把消防队长的最新报告拿来
[17:13] And could–would you mind putting in an order 还有 能不能叫人
[17:16] for some coffee? 带杯咖啡来
[17:17] One of the big boxes of coffee, please. 要那种最大杯的咖啡
[17:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:27] So I guess being the Green Arrow involves 我猜作为绿箭侠
[17:29] something of a learning curve. 有个学习曲线
[17:30] We don’t know the circumstances surrounding last night. 我们不知道昨晚的形势
[17:33] Yeah, but we know how it’s gonna play out. 对 但我们对此应该心里有数
[17:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[17:37] Speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操到
[17:38] Got to admire her sense of timing. 得佩服她的时间观念
[17:39] – Who? – Pollard. -谁 -博拉德
[17:41] She’s seizing the moment. 她在争分夺秒
[17:42] She’s using last night’s disaster 她在利用昨晚的灾难
[17:43] as a pretext to introduce 作为向委员会提交
[17:44] her anti-vigilante legislation to the council. 反治安维持法规的借口
[17:47] – Does she have the votes? – I don’t know. -她有投票权吗 -我不知道
[17:49] Can you make sure she doesn’t? 能让她没有投票权吗
[18:04] Can we talk for a second? 我们能谈会儿吗
[18:09] I just wanted to say thank you 我就是想谢谢你
[18:10] for having my back with the team. 在团队中支持我
[18:13] Now, truth be told, I, um… 说实话 我…
[18:15] I was a bit surprised considering you– 我有点吃惊 因为你…
[18:16] Well, don’t be surprised. 别吃惊
[18:18] And don’t think I said what I said for you. 我不认为我是为你说话
[18:20] I said it because this team needs a leader. 我说那些是因为 这支队伍需要一个领袖
[18:23] Without a chain of command, 没有一个指挥系统
[18:24] we’re easy pickings out there. 我们就是一盘散沙
[18:28] Ok. I guess that’s why you decided 我猜你就是因为这个
[18:31] not to tell anyone about my injury, right? 才不告诉其他人我受伤的事 对吗
[18:33] It is. 对
[18:35] But, honestly, as worried as I am 但说真的 虽然我担心
[18:36] about your hand, after last night, 你的手 但昨晚之后
[18:38] I’m a little more worried about your head. 我有点更担心你的头
[18:40] I know. 我知道
[18:41] Hey, Dinah, I know. 黛娜 我知道
[18:46] Look… 听着
[18:48] Every time I’ve had to give orders 每次我在军中下令
[18:50] in the army, on this team, 在这个团队下令
[18:52] there was always someone there 总是有人
[18:55] backing my plays. 支持我
[19:00] I’m not used to making the hard calls alone. 我不习惯一个人做艰难的决定
[19:03] No one is more disappointed in me 没人比我对自己
[19:06] than me. 更失望
[19:06] Well, next time, get it right. 下次别再这样了
[19:09] Our lives depend on it. 性命攸关
[19:13] She shoots, she scores! 本小姐弹无虚发
[19:15] What do we have? 查到什么了
[19:16] Ok, these are our new friends back in 2015. 这是我们的新朋友在2015年的样子
[19:19] But last night, you said there were only 5. 但昨晚 你说只有5个人
[19:21] You think when that leader went rogue, 你觉得那个领导跑路时
[19:23] not everyone went with her. 有人没跟她一起走
[19:24] Woof. Wild dog for the win. 汪汪 野狗说得没错
[19:25] Three of her original members 三位原成员
[19:26] defected back to the CIA for a little while at least. 叛逃回了中情局 至少待了一阵子
[19:28] What do you mean, for a little while? 什么意思 一阵子
[19:29] Ok, ’cause this guy and this guy were both killed 因为这两个家伙分别死于
[19:31] in separate poison gas attacks last year, 去年的两起毒气袭击案中
[19:33] One in Mosul, one in Tripoli. 一个在摩苏尔 一个在的黎波里
[19:35] The video footage is… 这段录像…
[19:36] It’s–it’s really gruesome. 真的很恐怖
[19:38] Well, poison gas can’t be a coincidence. 毒气不可能是巧合
[19:40] No. I mean, ISIS is linked to both of them, 不 我是说伊斯兰国跟他们俩都有关
[19:41] but I’m pretty sure this is how Onyx likes to solve her problems. 但我很确定奥尼克斯喜欢用这种办法解决问题
[19:44] So she staged two terrorist attacks just to settle a grudge? 所以她组织两起恐怖袭击 只是为了解气吗
[19:46] No, not just a grudge. 不只是为了解气
[19:47] These are the only two that can pin her to the stolen gold. 只有这两起能把她跟失窃的黄金联系起来
[19:49] Bingo. 对
[19:50] All right. So she’s wiping out defectors. 行 所以她在清除叛徒
[19:51] Got one left–Rob Reynolds, whereabouts unknown. 只剩罗布·雷诺兹的行踪还未知
[19:54] Yeah, but you got to figure Star City or somewhere close by. 对 但估计就在星城周边
[19:57] Well, I’m guessing we should worry 我猜我们该担心的是 这毒气
[19:58] what this gas could do to a populated area. 会对人口密集的区域造成多大危害
[19:59] Oh, yeah. Look. 是啊 看
[20:18] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[20:20] How’s it going? 怎么样
[20:22] Fine. 挺好
[20:24] You still worried about the test? 你还在为测试发愁吗
[20:26] Yeah. 嗯
[20:28] Anything that I can do to help? 我能帮上什么忙吗
[20:30] Uh, do you know quadratic equations? 你知道二次方程吗
[20:33] Wow! Um, those sound vaguely familiar, 听着有点耳熟
[20:38] But then again, 但我再说一遍
[20:39] I wasn’t the most enthusiastic math student, so… 我不是最热爱数学的学生 所以
[20:42] I really shouldn’t be talking 我现在真不该
[20:44] to anyone who can’t help me right now. 跟帮不了我的人说话
[20:47] Ok. 好
[20:55] Got a minute, hoss? 有空吗 大哥
[20:57] Sure. 当然
[21:06] This about Pollard’s bill? 是关于博拉德的事吗
[21:08] No. Uh, sorry. I… 不 抱歉 我…
[21:10] I’ve been out of the office. 我已经离开办公室了
[21:11] No, this is about John. 不 是关于约翰的
[21:14] What about him? 他怎么了
[21:16] It’s not working out. 行不通的
[21:17] You talking about last night? 你在说昨晚的事吗
[21:18] I’m talking about something– 我说的是
[21:19] I’m talking about 我说的是
[21:20] Something a hell of a lot worse 比昨晚发生的事
[21:21] than what happened last night. 还要糟得多的事
[21:23] That poison gas could kill thousands. 那毒气能害死上万人
[21:26] John can handle it. 约翰能处理好
[21:27] That’s why I’m here, hoss. 所以我才过来 大哥
[21:30] He can’t. He’s in over his head. 他不行 他现在不在状态
[21:32] We’re lucky nobody died last night, 昨晚幸亏没人牺牲
[21:34] But luck runs out. 但没那么多幸亏
[21:38] We need you to come back. 我们需要你归队
[21:48] I’m still working on a 20 with Reynolds. 我还在找雷诺兹的位置
[21:50] It’s gonna take a while. 得要一会儿
[21:51] These black op guys are really hard to find. 这些秘密行动小组成员很难找
[21:58] I’m just surprised to see you here, 我只是很惊讶看到你在这
[21:59] And I’m also surprised that you remembered the access code. 我也很惊讶你记得门禁密码
[22:02] It’s been, like, a week. 已经一周没来了
[22:03] – Yeah. It was–it was a joke. – Ok. -对 这是个玩笑 -好吧
[22:05] I’m guessing you’re here for– 我猜你来是为了
[22:09] Well, yeah, and the guy that you’re searching for, this Reynolds. 好 你们在找的那个雷诺兹
[22:12] – Yeah. – Can Curtis handle it? -对 -柯蒂斯能搞定吗
[22:14] Yeah. I’m sure he can. Why? What do you need? 能 他肯定能 怎么 你需要什么
[22:16] Well, I asked William what he needs, and he needs a tutor. 我问威廉需要什么 他需要个家教
[22:21] Lucky for you and for him, 你俩走运了
[22:22] You are looking at Nevada’s 你眼前的是内华达州
[22:23] 3-time state mathletics champion. 三届运动数学州冠军
[22:26] Only 3 times? 才三届吗
[22:27] Yeah, they wouldn’t let freshmen enter. 对 大一的不让参赛
[22:29] It was an ordeal. 当时简直是酷刑
[22:30] I got over it, but it still kind of hurts. 我熬过来了 但还是很受伤
[22:32] This can’t interfere with an operation. 这事不能妨碍行动
[22:34] No. We’re in a holding pattern. 不会 我们还在等候
[22:35] I’m sure Curtis can come and cover me. 柯蒂斯肯定可以来替我的
[22:36] I might have to leave abruptly, 我或许会突然离开
[22:38] but other than that, yeah. No, it’s not a problem. 但除此之外 没问题
[22:39] Well, I’ll probably see you back there. I’m gonna… 我们去那见吧 我要…
[22:42] Ok. Yeah. Ok, yeah. 好 可以 好 可以
[22:44] Yeah, I’ll call Curtis. He’ll be here soon. 好 我打给柯蒂斯 他很快过来
[22:46] Ok. Ok, bye. Bye. 好好 再见
[22:55] This is weird. 真奇怪
[22:56] Being back down here? 到这下面来吗
[22:57] How many times have you come down here to find me brooding? 你有多少次发现我在下面郁闷的
[23:01] Well, I’m not brooding, Oliver. I’m thinking. 我不是郁闷 奥利弗 我在思考
[23:02] Yeah. 好
[23:07] Ok, maybe I’m brooding a little bit. 或许有那么点郁闷吧
[23:09] Well, if you haven’t figured it out already, 如果你还没想清楚
[23:12] that expression is as much a part of the uniform 你这表情既是当兵的会有的
[23:14] as the green hood. 也是戴绿兜帽会有的
[23:16] Every time you were down here brooding, 每次你在下面郁闷
[23:18] it was because you made some kind of mistake. 都是因为你有什么做错了
[23:23] I think you made another one, man. 我想你又做错了 兄弟
[23:24] No. Not even close. 不 根本没错
[23:27] Who came to you? Rene? 谁找过你了 雷内
[23:29] I needed to come and ask Felicity a favor. 我要下来找费利西蒂帮忙
[23:32] And then, of course, I saw 所以我就看到了
[23:33] that very familiar expression. 这幅非常熟悉的表情
[23:36] It makes me wonder if maybe I asked too much of you. 我不禁想是不是对你要求太过分了
[23:38] What do you mean? 什么意思
[23:39] I gave up being the Green Arrow for William, 我为了威廉放弃了当绿箭侠
[23:43] but you have J.J., you have Lyla. 但你有小约翰 还有莱拉
[23:47] It doesn’t exactly seem fair. 这完全不公平
[23:48] That’s not the issue at all, Oliver. 这根本不是问题所在 奥利弗
[23:51] I made my peace with this whole life a long time ago. 我早就习惯这样的人生了
[23:53] So what’s the problem? 那么问题是什么
[23:55] I don’t know how you did it. 我不知道你是怎么做的
[23:58] You never hesitated to make the call. 你做决定时从不犹豫
[24:02] You were always sure. I’m not. 你之前总是很确信 可我不是
[24:04] I was never sure, not one time. 我从没确信过 一次都没有
[24:08] I’m very flattered that it–it looked that way on the outside, 我感到很荣幸 给你们的是这种印象
[24:11] but on the inside, it was… 但就我个人来说
[24:15] it was instinct. 全凭直觉
[24:16] It was instinct, and it was fear. 靠直觉 因为害怕
[24:17] Yeah, but you worked past it. 对 但你都克服了
[24:18] Well, you’ll work past it, too. 你也可以克服的
[24:20] Now, I’m not gonna sit here and say that you won’t make mistakes, 我现在也不会说你就不会犯错
[24:25] that you won’t lose people along the way. 不会说在此过程中不会失去谁
[24:28] You know, most–most will be strangers, 多数时候都是陌生人
[24:31] but some… 但有些
[24:35] well, some won’t be. 有些不会是陌生人
[24:37] Because, John, you’re one of the main reasons 约翰 能有绿箭侠
[24:40] that the Green Arrow even exists. 主要要归功于你
[24:44] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[24:45] The Restons. 莱斯顿
[24:46] – The bank robbers? – The bank robbers, yeah. -银行劫匪 -银行劫匪 对
[24:49] You were the first person who convinced me 你是第一个说服我
[24:51] to look past 略过
[24:53] just the names on my father’s list. 我父亲名单上的人
[24:56] You helped me discover that the hood– 你帮我发现了兜帽男
[24:58] that persona–he wasn’t a hero. 那种性格 算不上英雄
[24:59] You–you helped me find one. 你帮我找到了
[25:01] All of this– the Green Arrow, 认清了绿箭侠
[25:03] the idea of it– it exists 他存在的意义
[25:06] because you had faith in me. 因为你对我有信心
[25:11] Now you got to have the same kind of faith in yourself. 现在你也得对自己有信心
[25:15] Because if you do… 因为你如果有
[25:21] you can be a better leader. 你会是更棒的领袖
[25:24] You can be a better hero 你会是更棒的英雄
[25:27] than I ever was. 比我做得还好
[25:41] – Sitrep. – Good to go. -汇报情况 -准备好了
[25:43] Any doubts? 有疑问吗
[25:45] You ask that each time? 你每次都这么问
[25:46] Because we are going after our brothers in arms, 因为我们要对抗情同手足的兄弟
[25:50] comrades. 同志们
[25:52] I need your resolve. 我要看到你们的决心
[25:53] You got it. And tonight Reynolds gets his. 没问题 今晚雷诺兹也得拿出决心
[25:56] Roger that. 明白
[25:57] What about the Green Arrow? 那绿箭侠呢
[26:00] What about him? 他怎么了
[26:02] You’ve seen him in the field. 你在实战时遇到过他
[26:04] Being highly trained operators, 严格训练的作战人员
[26:05] would you consider him a threat? 会害怕他吗
[26:07] – Hell no. – There’s your answer. Move out. -才不会 -这就是答案 行动吧
[26:13] Ok, and after you divide by x… 好 除以x之后
[26:15] Solve for x. 解出x的值
[26:17] Yes, but first… 对 但首先
[26:20] Is it factor the binomials? 是二项式的因子吗
[26:23] Yeah, right. Cool. 对 真棒
[26:25] But why can’t I just solve for x? 那我为什么不直接解x
[26:27] Oh, you will, I mean, eventually, probably in high school, 可以的 我是说等你上高中再说
[26:29] but first you have to master the binomials. 但你得先学会二项式
[26:32] Oh, I’m gonna bomb this. 那我会考得很烂
[26:33] I know it sucks because you’re new and probably a little behind, 我知道很难 因为你才来 还落了些课
[26:38] but the fact that you’re frustrated means 但你现在很有挫败感
[26:40] that you can see how useful math could be, 说明数学是多么有用
[26:43] which means, unfortunately, you’re really good at it. 也说明 很遗憾 你很擅长数学
[26:49] Oliver said school doesn’t matter in the real world. 奥利弗说上学在现实世界没啥用
[26:52] Well, Oliver didn’t grow up in the real world. 奥利弗不是在现实世界长大的
[26:55] School changed my life. 学校改变了我的人生
[26:57] I used to love school. 我之前很爱学校
[26:59] Yeah. You will again, promise. 对 你会再次爱上的 相信我
[27:06] How’s it going in here? 情况怎么样
[27:07] Good. 很好
[27:08] Yeah, I’d say we’re making progress. 对 我们进步很大
[27:10] Good. 好
[27:11] Could you tutor me some more before the test? 你能在考试前再多指导指导我吗
[27:14] Yeah. I mean, if it’s cool with your dad, 没问题 我是说 如果你爸没意见的话
[27:17] It’s cool with me. 我当然没问题了
[27:17] If it’s cool with you, it’s totally cool with me. 如果你没意见的话 那我就更没问题了
[27:25] Special delivery. 特餐送上
[27:27] Hey, that’s not grilled cheese. 这可不是烤奶酪
[27:28] No, it’s not grilled cheese. 对 这不是烤奶酪
[27:30] Those are monte cristos. 那是法式三明治
[27:31] What’s a monte cristo? 什么是法式三明治
[27:32] What? You’ve never had– 什么 你居然不知道
[27:34] This is the best nighttime snack you can ever have, 这绝对是你能享用到的最棒的夜宵了
[27:38] and you used waffles. 而且你还改用了华夫饼
[27:39] Well, that is how we do it in the not real world. 我们在非现实世界里就是用这个配方
[27:46] Curtis got a location on Reynolds. We gotta– 柯蒂斯找到雷诺兹所在的位置了 我们得
[27:48] Well, I gotta–ha ha–go. 好吧 我必须得 出发了
[27:50] This is–without you, it’s weird. 你 不跟着去 感觉好怪
[27:51] Best of luck out there. 祝你们行动好运
[27:52] Oh, I’ll be in the bunker for this. 我反正会在避难室里待着
[27:54] William, you’re awesome. 威廉 你很棒哦
[27:55] – Thank you. – See you soon. -谢谢 -再见
[27:59] She’s pretty cool. 她很酷
[28:02] Yeah, she is. 没错 她很酷
[28:05] Traffic cams picked up Reynolds 交通摄像头拍到雷诺兹
[28:06] heading north on hillcrest. 正在向山顶的北面移动
[28:07] The only things out there are souvenirs and the Haselby Grand. 但那边只有一些纪念品和海思碧大酒店
[28:10] A hotel’s a great place for an ex-spook 酒店真是一名前特工掩藏冲锋包
[28:12] to stash a go-bag and try to slip out with the tourist crowd. 试图溜出观光团的最好地点
[28:15] It makes you wonder if his old crew tipped him off 让你忍不住会去怀疑他的老战友是否通风报信
[28:17] or he’s just the luckiest target in the world. 还是他恰好就是世界上最幸运的目标
[28:19] 海思碧大酒店 雷诺兹
[28:19] Either way, there are hundreds of people in that hotel, 不论如何 那酒店里可有上百人
[28:21] so if they disperse the gas– 万一他们释放了毒气
[28:22] They won’t. Let’s move out. 他们没机会了 我们出发
[28:27] Did he forget to say “Suit up”, 他是不是忘记说”着装准备”了
[28:28] or was “Let’s move” like, his version of “Suit up”. 还是”我们出发”就相当于新版”着装准备”
[28:30] Because, personally, I like “Let’s suit up”, 因为就我而言 我更喜欢”着装准备”
[28:32] ’cause then it just lets you know that you… 因为那样就足以让你知道你
[28:33] – Go suit up. – Go suit up, Curtis. -去着装准备 -去着装准备 柯蒂斯
[28:34] Yeah, I have to go suit up. Ahem. 好的 我先去着装准备了
[28:41] Can you handle this? 你今晚能搞定吗
[28:45] I asked Oliver to come back. 我已经去请过奥利弗归队了
[28:47] Well, the fact that he didn’t should tell you something, right? 但问题是他并不需要事事向你汇报 对吗
[28:49] Maybe. 也许
[28:50] Look, all I know for sure, 听着 我现在只能确定一点
[28:52] if John doesn’t straighten himself out, 如果约翰自己不能振作起来的话
[28:54] it’s gonna be another rough night. 今天晚上一定又会很艰难
[29:17] I got eyes on the tango. 我已发现目标
[29:18] Roger that. 收到
[29:20] Package is deployed. 包裹已就位
[29:26] What do we know, Overwatch? 有什么已知信息 守望者
[29:27] Lots. Thermal reads a potential 166 casualties inside, 很多 热成像显示内有166人有伤亡危险
[29:31] and Onyx’s team cut the CCTV. 而且奥尼克斯的人已经切断了监控录像
[29:33] So we’re going in blind. 所以我们只能盲攻了
[29:34] Literally if we get hit with those flashbangs of hers again. 万一她又用那些闪爆弹攻击我们
[29:37] Your dorky-ass glasses better work. 你那些书呆子傻瓜眼镜最好有用
[30:03] Got visuals thanks to Mr. Terrific’s T-spheres. 有内部图像了 多亏了卓越先生的T球
[30:05] Go now. 动手
[30:19] We need locations on Reynolds and the gas. 我们需要知道雷诺兹和毒气的位置
[30:21] I have him, upper lobby, 我知道他的位置 在上面的大厅
[30:23] but I got no way of detecting the gas. 但我没办法检测到毒气的位置
[30:24] Canary, Terrific, see if you can locate the gas. 金丝雀 卓越 你们去找毒气的存放位置
[30:27] Dog, you’re with me on evac 野狗 你和我一起先搞定雷诺兹
[30:28] after we clear Reynolds. 再去疏散人群
[30:29] Oh, I really hope he’s not making decisions 我真心希望他不是基于动物代号
[30:30] based on animal code names. 来做出分配任务的决定
[30:35] Incoming! 小心
[30:38] All right, hoss, let’s check these out. 好吧 大哥 我们来验验货
[30:43] Guys, you got two hostiles in the lobby. 伙计们 大厅有两名敌人
[30:59] Guess your old tricks don’t work. 看来你的老把戏没用了
[31:00] I don’t need tricks, just collateral. 我才不需要把戏 只要杀人就好
[31:20] Onyx just released the gas. What should we do? 奥尼克斯刚刚释放了毒气 我们该怎么办
[31:23] The gas is spreading. Do you copy? 毒气正在扩散 你收到了吗
[31:26] Arrow! Green Arrow! Do you copy? 绿箭侠 你收到了吗
[31:32] Handle the gas. We’ve got Reynolds. Move. 解决掉毒气 我们已经发现雷诺兹了 走
[31:36] The gas is coming from the trash can. 毒气是从垃圾桶里散出来的
[31:37] Everybody get behind me now! 所有人都马上到我身后来
[31:39] Get behind me now! 马上到我身后来
[31:56] I’m going after Reynolds. 我去追雷诺兹
[31:57] Night-night. 晚安
[31:59] Overwatch, we need a way to neutralize the nerve gas. 守望者 我们需要可以中和毒气的方法
[32:02] You could burn it, but I don’t suggest it 你可以点燃它 不过我不建议这么做
[32:04] since you’re still inside the building. 因为你们都还在那个楼里呢
[32:06] We won’t be for long, I hope. 我们应该不会待太久 希望吧
[32:09] The breaches are too small to evacuate all these people. 裂口都太小了 没法撤离这里所有的人
[32:11] Which is why we’re gonna make them bigger. 所以我们就要想办法搞大它们
[32:24] Going somewhere? 你要去哪
[32:26] I wasn’t gonna tell anyone about the gold. 我本来不想告诉任何人有关黄金的事
[32:28] You know, it turns out money can buy happiness. 你知道吗 其实钱可以买来幸福
[32:31] It just can’t buy peace of mind. 但却没法买来内心的平静
[33:15] You all right? 你还好吗
[33:22] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[33:26] I’m the Green Arrow. 我是绿箭侠
[33:29] I got one of Onyx’s flashbangs. 我拿到奥尼克斯的一个闪爆弹了
[33:30] It should be enough to ignite the gas. 这就应该足够点燃那些毒气了
[33:31] Ok, everyone, when I count to 3, 好吧 大家听我说 我一数到三
[33:33] that wall is going bye-bye, 那面墙就会倒
[33:34] so I need you all to haul ass. 所以我需要你们迅速动起来
[33:36] There is nerve gas followed by a huge explosion. 这里有大爆炸外加神经毒气
[33:39] I don’t think they need the motivation. 我想他们不需要你再额外动员了
[33:40] Good point. 1, 2… 说得没错 一 二
[33:44] 3! 三
[33:54] Gas dispersed. All civilians accounted for. 毒气已被驱散 无人员伤亡
[33:57] Good work. 干得漂亮
[33:58] The other four are down. 那四个人都被消灭了
[33:59] – Onyx is in the limo. – What about this guy? -奥尼克斯在车里 -那这家伙怎么处置
[34:02] He helped steal millions in foreign gold 他帮忙偷到了数百万外国黄金
[34:03] and turned a blind eye when his comrades 而且在假的恐怖份子袭击中失去了战友
[34:05] were being killed off in fake terrorist attacks. 还弄瞎了一只眼睛
[34:08] That’s good work back there. 他做的已经够多了
[34:10] Just following your lead, hoss. 绝对服从领导指挥 大哥
[34:19] Can we do this after every win? 以后每次赢了都可以开香槟吗
[34:21] Oh, a new tradition for a new era. I like that. 新时代的新传统 我喜欢
[34:23] To go with our new team Arrow victory dance. 还可以一起跳我们绿箭小队的新胜利舞
[34:25] I didn’t know we had an old one. 我都不知道我们还有老版的胜利舞
[34:26] We don’t. Never will. 以前没有过 以后也不会有
[34:29] Things won’t be changing around here that much. 这里的一切不会翻天覆地的大改
[34:32] Look… 听着
[34:35] there’s something you should know. 我有话想跟你说
[34:37] – You went to oliver. – You told him. -你找过奥利弗 -你告诉他了
[34:39] She didn’t have to. 不用她说我也知道
[34:41] I know you, Rene. 因为我了解你 雷内
[34:44] I know all of you. 我了解你们每一个人
[34:47] It’s a leader’s job to. 这是领袖的职责所在
[34:52] Oh, yes. So… 对了 还有…
[34:54] Curtis and I have been working on 我和柯蒂斯在闲暇时间
[34:55] a little something in our spare time. 做了一个小东西
[34:57] Very limited spare time, may I add? 多提一句 非常有限的闲暇时间
[34:59] We call it the Green Monster. 我们叫他绿色怪兽
[35:04] Or something cooler than that. 或者比这更酷的名字
[35:05] Like, pretty much whatever you want to call it. 你想叫它什么都可以
[35:06] The important part is it shoots arrows 重要的是它射的是弓矢
[35:08] instead of crossbow bolts. 而非弩箭
[35:10] 260-pound draw weight. 260磅拉力
[35:11] The arrows exit the gate at 400 fps. That’s feet per second. 箭初速120米每秒 是米每秒
[35:14] Integrated recoil energy dissipation system. 内置了制退系统
[35:16] Adjustable mount scope, 可调节瞄具
[35:18] quick detach quivers, pistol grip, 快速箭袋 手枪式握把
[35:20] finger guards, non-slip rubber insert. 护指板 防滑橡胶垫
[35:22] You two want a moment alone? 你们俩不去开个房吗
[35:24] You want to take it for a spin? 想试试手感吗
[35:38] Damn, hoss. 厉害了 大哥
[35:39] Did you guys put stabilizers on that crossbow? 你们在这弩上装了稳定器了吗
[35:41] Nope. 没有
[35:42] That aim there is pure John Diggle. 这完全是约翰·狄格尔的准头
[35:44] Not a bad idea, though, for the next upgrade. 不过下次升级时这倒是个不错的主意
[35:53] Nice going. Steady. 干得好 保持住
[35:57] See? Told you. The tremor’s gone. 看吧 告诉你了 手不再抖了
[35:59] Well, I’m convinced. 我相信了
[36:02] You were wrong about one thing, though. 不过你有一点是错的
[36:03] What’s that? 什么
[36:07] You can make the hard calls on your own just fine. 危难关头你自己也能做好抉择
[36:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:25] So, uh, your friends did good last night. 你的朋友们昨晚干得不错
[36:27] I had a feeling John would get it together. 我就知道约翰能处理得来
[36:29] How did you manage? 你那边怎么样
[36:30] Well, too many councilmen owe Pollard too many favors. 欠博拉德人情的议员太多了
[36:33] It’s–it’s gonna pass, Oliver. 提案会通过的 奥利弗
[36:34] Well, I’ll veto it. 我会投否决票
[36:36] You’ve got enough PR problems as it is, don’t you think? 你的公关问题够多的了 你不觉得吗
[36:38] Besides, they’ve got enough votes for an override. 还有 他们的赞成票有压倒性优势
[36:40] There has to be something that we can do. 一定还有什么我们能做的
[36:42] Matter of fact… 实际上…
[36:44] Let the record show there are no nays 根据记录 没有人反对
[36:46] on the anti-vigilante measure. 抓捕治安维护者行动
[36:48] Those in favor? 支持的请举手
[36:49] Point of order. 程序异议
[36:51] Does it address the matter at hand, Mr. Mayor? 与当前议题是否相关 市长先生
[36:54] It does, Madame Parliamentarian. 相关 国会议员女士
[36:58] Thank you. And good morning. 谢谢 早上好
[37:01] As you know, I have been accused 众所周知 最近我受到
[37:03] of a great many things recently, 多项指控
[37:06] including but not limited to supporting vigilantes 包括但不限于牺牲公职人员
[37:09] at the expense of our men and women in uniform. 支持治安维护者
[37:13] This was never my intention. 这并非我的初衷
[37:14] In the wake of the attacks on the SCPD, 对星城警局的袭击刚刚平息
[37:16] putting this police force back on its feet 让这支警察队伍恢复职能
[37:19] is my number one priority as mayor. 成为了我作为市长的首要任务
[37:21] We need the women and men of the SCPD on our streets 我们需要让男女警员们到街上去
[37:26] protecting us, but they can’t do that 保护我们 但是他们分身乏术
[37:29] if they are busy hunting vigilantes. 如果他们疲于追捕治安维护者
[37:32] That is why I oppose this bill, 这就是我反对这一议案的原因
[37:34] and that is why I am invoking chapter 9 以及鉴于上述原因 我提请进入
[37:37] of the city charter. 城市宪章第九章章程
[37:42] And you are aware that will convert 那你应该清楚这会
[37:44] Councilwoman Pollard’s bill 将博拉德市议员的议案转为
[37:45] to a citywide referendum? 全市公投
[37:48] I certainly am. 我当然清楚
[37:49] Because last night, a group of vigilantes saved 因为昨晚 一群治安维护者救下了
[37:53] hundreds of lives. 几百条性命
[37:56] So if we are going to decide 所以如果我们决定要
[37:58] on diverting police resources towards stopping them, 将警力调配到阻止他们上去
[38:02] we are not going to do that 在星城人民首肯之前
[38:03] until the people of star city have spoken. 我们是不会那样做的
[38:11] What the hell was that? 这是什么意思
[38:13] Stay of execution. 延期执行
[38:18] The mayor’s procedural maneuver 市长的程序操作
[38:20] took both the council and the public by surprise. 让市议会和公众都感到惊讶
[38:23] How the public will decide on the issue of vigilantism 公众会对治安维护者问题做出何种决定
[38:26] is anyone’s guess. 尚无定论
[38:27] According to multiple reports, 根据多方报道
[38:29] the city council was set to pass strict measures 市议会本已准备通过
[38:32] against the Green Arrow and his team. 针对绿箭侠及其团队的严厉措施
[38:34] This anti-vigilante legislation was introduced… 这一抓捕治安维护者的法规由…
[38:37] Who are you protecting? 你在保护谁
[38:57] Oliver… 奥利弗
[38:59] With a gift. 还带着礼物
[39:00] You busy? 你忙吗
[39:00] No. Um…no. I–come in. 不 我… 进来吧
[39:04] I was just working on a name for the startup, 我正给一个初创公司想名字呢
[39:07] which would be a lot easier 要是我和柯蒂斯
[39:09] if Curtis and I actually knew 知道我们到底想创什么业
[39:10] what we were trying to start up. 那就容易多了
[39:13] You know, that’s tomorrow’s problem. 明天再想那个问题吧
[39:19] Is it my birthday? 我要过生日了吗
[39:20] William got an A on his test. 威廉考试拿了个A
[39:21] Oh, he did? Oh, that’s awesome. 是吗 太棒了
[39:23] I mean, I knew he would. He’s super smart. 我是说 我就知道 他很聪明的
[39:24] His understanding of math is at prodigy levels, 他对数学的理解可谓天才
[39:26] much like me at his age. 和我在他这个年纪的时候差不多
[39:30] Can you believe he’s your son? 你能相信他是你儿子吗
[39:31] I didn’t mean it– that’s not what I meant. 我不是那个意思 你别多想
[39:33] I mean, math isn’t everything. 我是说 数学不代表一切
[39:35] I mean, you have– you have so many redeeming qualities. 我的意思是 你有很多强项
[39:38] You know, you have amazing abs and… 你看 你有健硕的腹肌
[39:42] I’m just gonna open this. 我还是打开它吧
[39:43] – Please. – If that’s ok. -请便 -如果可以的话
[39:49] It’s a key to my apartment. 我公寓的钥匙
[39:52] Ok. 好吧
[39:58] Won’t that be confusing for William? 那样不会让威廉感到困惑吗
[39:59] I mean, it sure as hell is confusing for me. 我是说 我肯定会不知所措
[40:02] I know that when I took William in, 我知道当我接纳威廉时
[40:05] we agreed that we would keep our distance because… 我们约定要保持距离 因为…
[40:09] He was gonna have a lot to process. 他一时难以接受
[40:11] He’s still got a lot to process. 他现在还有很多要适应
[40:12] Yes, he does. Every day, there’s a new challenge. 是的 每天都有新的挑战
[40:18] I sense a “But” Coming. 我预感会有”但是”
[40:19] There’s a “But” Coming, right? 会有”但是”的 对吧
[40:20] But then I saw you with him. 但是后来我看到你和他在一起
[40:25] And I became 100% sure that if you want… 我就百分百确定如果你愿意
[40:30] his life will be better with you in it. 他的生活有你会更好
[40:37] Just like mine. 和我一样
[40:39] Are you sure that’s what you want? 你确定这是你想要的吗
[40:43] I’m sure. 我确定
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme