Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] This season on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》本季回顾
[00:02] Either I’m willing to do whatever is necessary, 要么我不惜一切代价去做
[00:05] or I shouldn’t be out there at all. 要么我根本不应该出现
[00:06] One day, your actions might have 你的行为可能会
[00:07] some unintended consequences. 招致意料之外的后果
[00:11] Prometheus. 普罗米修斯
[00:11] You want revenge. 你要复仇
[00:13] I’m going to show them how everything you touch dies. 让他们知道你接触的一切如何灭亡
[00:17] He calls himself Adrian Chase. 他称呼自己阿德里安·蔡斯
[00:19] He means to destroy you utterly. 他是要彻底毁掉你
[00:21] Your crusade was based on a lie. 你的大业建立在谎言上
[00:23] Make it home. Make it better. 活着回家 让一切变得更好
[00:25] Right my wrongs. 纠正我的错误
[00:27] Survive. 活下去
[00:29] No! 不
[00:30] You used your father’s memory 你用你父亲的记忆
[00:31] to justify a killing spree. 为你的嗜杀成性开脱
[00:34] I am not going to kill you. 我不会杀你
[00:35] I am never going to give you the satisfaction 我绝不会让你得逞
[00:39] of being the man that you think I am. 把我自己变成你以为的人
[00:42] You’re wrong. 你说错了
[00:42] Please help me. 拜托帮帮我
[00:44] Where is my son? 我的儿子呢
[00:45] No, no. I said you let me go, 不不 我说你放我走
[00:47] and I’d keep your loved ones safe. 我就让你爱的人安全
[00:49] I’ll see you on the boat. 我们船上见
[00:50] I know where he’s taking them. 我知道他把他们带去哪里了
[00:58] The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu. 他们发现我的那座岛叫炼狱
[01:02] It’s mandarin for purgatory. 汉语意为试炼地狱
[01:15] What brought you back to the island? 你怎么回到这座岛上了
[01:17] Like I said… 就像我之前说的
[01:22] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[01:23] What the hell’s going on here? 怎么回事
[01:24] We have a problem, 我们遇到点问题
[01:25] and I need you to get off the island. 我需要你离开这座岛
[01:27] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪也不去
[01:28] – Neither is he. – I’m taking him, -他也是 -我要带他走
[01:30] and I’m taking Digger Harkness. 而且我还要带走迪戈·哈克尼斯
[01:32] There’s an ARGUS supply boat 有一艘天眼会的供给船
[01:33] that is docked on the eastern shore. 现在停靠在西海岸那
[01:35] You take it, and you go. 你上船 然后离开
[01:36] I’m not abandoning my post. 我不会离开我的岗位
[01:39] Suit yourself. 随你便
[01:49] Would you like to explain what’s going on? 能解释一下这是怎么回事吗
[01:52] I’d like to talk about you for a minute. 我想先谈谈你
[01:56] – You seem… – What, in possession of all my marbles? -你好像 -怎么 恢复理智了吗
[02:01] The Mirakuru wore off a long time ago, kid. 孩子 米拉库鲁很久以前就失效了
[02:05] I mean, I remember everything that happened. 我记得所有发生的事
[02:08] I’m not trying to escape that, 我不是想要逃避
[02:10] but it feels like some bad dream. 但是那感觉就像噩梦一样
[02:15] Now, regardless of my sanity, 现在 你不顾我是否理智
[02:18] why do you want to help me 只想要得到我的帮助 为什么
[02:20] after everything I’ve done? 尤其是在我做了那些事之后
[02:23] There is a man here on the island 这座岛上有一个人
[02:25] named Adrian Chase. 名字叫阿德里安·蔡斯
[02:27] He’s holding my friends and my family hostage, 他现在挟持了我的朋友和家人
[02:33] including Thea… 其中包括西娅
[02:36] and my son. 和我儿子
[02:38] Since when do you have a son? 你什么时候有儿子了
[02:40] Slade, are you gonna help me or not? 斯莱德 你到底帮不帮我
[02:43] I think I’m stating the obvious 我杀了你母亲
[02:44] when I say I killed your mother, 这是明摆着的事实
[02:48] and for that alone, 单凭这一点
[02:49] you should have killed me. 你就应该杀了我
[02:51] Maybe what’s happening now is the reason I didn’t. 可能现在发生的事就是我不杀你的原因
[02:55] This is all the intel 这是我能收集到的
[02:57] that I’ve been able to gather on your son Joe, 所有关于你儿子乔的消息
[03:01] including his present whereabouts. 包括他现在在什么地方
[03:04] Are you offering to help me find my son? 你这是在帮我找到我儿子吗
[03:07] I want us to find both of our sons. 我希望我们都能找到各自的儿子
[03:34] You and me, kid, 你我二人 孩子
[03:37] like old times. 像以前一样
[03:49] You know, if we’re going to fight side by side, 如果我们要并肩作战的话
[03:53] you’re going to have to at least speak with me. 你至少要跟我说说话
[03:55] I know. It’s awful. 我知道 这很糟糕
[03:56] Pity. 可惜了
[03:58] By now, I thought you’d realize 事到如今 我以为你已经明白
[04:01] that by disbanding the league of assassins, I freed us both. 解散刺客联盟 我也解放了我们俩
[04:03] Are you looking for applause? 你想让我给你鼓掌吗
[04:04] Clapping is a little more difficult for me these days. 我这手要鼓掌可有点困难
[04:07] Have you offloaded the supplies? 你们把货都卸下来了吗
[04:10] Most. Guns and ammo are still on the plane. 快了 枪和弹药还在飞机上
[04:12] By the way, what do you need an RPG for? 顺便问一句 你要火箭筒干什么
[04:14] Well, like I said, 如我所说
[04:17] Chase has Talia, an army of her students, 蔡斯有塔莉亚 她的一众学生
[04:19] Evelyn Sharp, and a meta-human. 伊芙琳·夏普 还有一个超能力者
[04:21] I have no interest in this being a fair fight. 我可不打算公平战斗
[04:24] Is that why you released the animals from their cages? 所以你把禽兽从笼中放出来了吗
[04:26] Oh, come on, luv. 得了吧 亲爱的
[04:28] That is no way to start a new friendship. 这样可没法做朋友
[04:33] Look at me again like that, 你再那样看我
[04:34] and I’ll feed you your eyes. 我把你的狗眼挖出来给你吃
[04:37] You’re not her type anyway. 反正你不是她的菜
[04:38] All right. That’s enough. 好了 够了
[04:39] Let’s offload the rest of the gear. 把剩下的装备卸下来
[04:48] So much for our gear. 装备算是完了
[04:49] There goes our ride home, kid. 这下怎么回家 孩子
[04:56] Are you sure you heard the gunshot? 你确定你听到枪声了吗
[04:57] Very sure. You sound surprised. 我很确定 你好像很惊讶
[05:00] Yeah. Well, I knew he would crack, 我知道他会崩溃的
[05:02] but, uh, I expected him to last a little longer. 但我还以为他会撑久一点
[05:05] It was almost disappointing. 还有点失望
[05:15] Find him. 去找他
[05:19] And, Gennady… 根纳迪
[05:23] no one kills him but me. 只有我才能杀他
[05:48] In 48 hours? 四十八小时之内吗
[05:49] Da. In two days. 对 两天之内
[06:06] The RPG that took out the plane came from over there, 刚才袭击飞机的火箭筒是从那边来的
[06:10] and the call from my son originated 我儿子打来的电话
[06:11] just west of here. 追踪到了西边
[06:13] Hostages could be in either place. 人质可能在任意一边
[06:15] Or neither. 或者两边都不在
[06:16] This is a large island. 这个岛这么大
[06:18] – I’ll check the RPG site. – I’ll accompany you. -我去查火箭筒发射点 -我陪你去
[06:20] Oh, it’s almost like you don’t trust me, Nyssa. 怎么感觉像是你不相信我呢 娜莎
[06:22] No. It’s exactly like I don’t trust you. 确实 我就是不相信你
[06:24] 去看看 保持联络
[06:33] Why does he get a weapon and I don’t? 为什么他有武器 而我没有
[06:35] I trust him more than you. 我更相信他
[06:37] Didn’t he kill your mother? 他不是杀了你妈吗
[06:39] You listen to me very carefully. 你给我听好了
[06:41] You help me take down Chase, you walk. 你帮我扳倒蔡斯 我就放了你
[06:43] You screw with me even a little bit, 你敢跟我玩一点花招
[06:46] and I will put you right back into that hole. 我就把你重新扔回那个洞里
[06:50] Just a gun is all I’m saying. 我就是想要把枪
[06:53] Kid. 孩子
[06:59] I see movement. 我看到有动静
[07:02] Stay sharp. 保持警惕
[07:10] Oliver! 奥利弗
[07:11] Keep your voice down. 小声点
[07:13] What the hell is he doing here? 他在这里干什么
[07:16] Where’s william? 威廉在哪
[07:17] I don’t know. We were separated. 我不知道 我们分开了
[07:19] Oliver, what is going on? 奥利弗 这是怎么回事
[07:20] Why are they unguarded? 怎么没人看着他们
[07:22] It seems pretty obvious to me, mate. 我看很明显 伙计
[07:29] It’s a trap. 这是个陷阱
[07:30] Don’t even think it, Oliver… 想都别想 奥利弗
[07:32] or your son loses his mother. 否则你的儿子就没有妈妈了
[07:35] Oh, and don’t worry about that gun, mate. 别担心枪的事了 伙计
[07:39] Mr. Chase gave me this nice new one… 蔡斯先生给我了一把好枪
[07:44] along with a better offer. 还开了个更好的条件
[07:46] Adrian said it would be pointless to reach out to you. 阿德里安说我们不可能拉拢你
[07:49] Although given this turn of events, 不过看这情况
[07:50] perhaps you’ve changed your mind. 或许你会改变想法
[07:53] What’s it gonna be, Slade? 怎么样 斯莱德
[07:55] Care to side with the winners? 要不来和赢家一起
[08:03] What’s it gonna be, mate? 你打算怎么样 伙计
[08:08] Put a gun to his head. 拿枪指着他的头
[08:10] Sorry, kid, but there’s no giving up to these guys. 抱歉 孩子 但这些人不会放弃的
[08:17] I assumed you’d want to be on the winning side. 我猜你想站在胜利的一方
[08:20] Assumption is the mother 猜想一直是
[08:22] of all failures! 失败之母
[08:36] Sister! 姐姐
[09:08] 6 men are dead. It’s impossible. 六个人都死了 不可能
[09:13] Nothing is impossible with him. 他的话没什么不可能
[09:16] Where you going? 你要去哪
[09:18] Vertolet. I’m going to end this. 搭直升机 我要去了结这事
[09:25] – You ok? – Go to hell. -你没事吧 -去死吧
[09:27] I’ll take that as a yes. 我就当你在说”没事”
[09:31] You’ve been left behind. 你被抛弃了
[09:34] You should choose your friends more wisely. 在选朋友方面 你该多长点脑子
[09:38] Where is everyone else? 其他人呢
[09:39] Not sure. Chase split us up into groups when we got here. 不清楚 我们到这后就被蔡斯分成了几组
[09:41] We are gonna talk about that, right? 我们要谈谈这事吧
[09:43] Yes. We’re gonna talk about that. 对 我们会谈的
[09:44] Right now, we need to focus on finding the others. 但现在我们得专心找到其他人
[09:48] Where are they? 他们在哪
[09:49] I wish I knew 我也想知道
[09:51] so I could tell you to go screw yourselves. 就可以跟你说去送死吧
[09:53] Why did Chase split up all the hostages? 蔡斯为什么把人质分开关押
[09:54] Why does Chase do anything? 蔡斯做什么事有过原因
[09:57] So far, he hasn’t laid out a single hoop 目前为止 他设计的陷阱
[09:59] you could keep yourself from jumping through. 你们全都中招了
[10:02] Maybe leaving me here was part of the plan. 或许把我留在这也在计划之内
[10:06] How’d Chase get you here? 蔡斯怎么把你们弄来这的
[10:07] – A plane. – You think you can find your way back to it? -用飞机 -你们能找到回飞机的路吗
[10:09] Yeah, probably, but– 可能吧 但
[10:10] Malcolm, can you fly a plane? 马尔科姆 你会开飞机吗
[10:13] If it’s anything like the 3 Gulfstreams I used to have, yes. 如果跟我以前有的三架”湾流”飞机一样 那我就会
[10:15] Get them to the mainland and then come right back for us. 把他们送回大陆 然后赶紧回来
[10:18] We are not leaving you here. 我们不会把你丢在这
[10:20] I need to focus, 我需要专注
[10:21] and that means getting you out of harm’s way, 就是说得把你们送到安全地带
[10:24] and despite my better instincts, 尽管我的直觉比较准
[10:27] when this is all over, I will come back for you. 等这一切结束 我会回到你们身边的
[10:29] When this is all over, you’ll be dead. 等这一切结束 你就死了
[10:32] Can I talk to you for a sec? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[10:34] Yeah. 好
[10:38] Ok. What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[10:40] – What do you mean? – I mean Slade Wilson -你什么意思 -我是说斯莱德·威尔逊
[10:41] and Malcolm Merlyn. 还有马尔科姆·梅林
[10:42] – Thea– – No. We are orphans -西娅 -不 我们是因为他俩
[10:44] because of those two. 才成孤儿的
[10:45] You know what I’m up against here. 你知道我现在的敌人是谁
[10:47] Yeah, so why are you sending Curtis and I away? 对 那干嘛把我和柯蒂斯送走
[10:50] Because I need the two of you to keep Felicity and Samantha safe. 因为我要你俩保证费利西蒂和萨曼莎的安全
[10:54] We need to get them off of the island. 我们得让她们离开这座岛
[10:56] Ok. Curtis can handle it. 好 柯蒂斯就能行
[10:57] I can understand if you don’t want to go with Malcolm. 如果你不想跟马尔科姆走 我能理解
[10:59] Damn right I don’t. 我就是不想
[11:00] I do not want to rely on Slade Wilson. 我不想指望斯莱德·威尔逊
[11:06] There’s nothing about the situation that’s ideal, Thea. 现在这情况一点都不理想 西娅
[11:10] I need your help, Speedy, 我需要你帮忙 快手
[11:12] And this is how you help me. 这样做就是在帮我
[11:16] – Ok. – Ok. -好 -好
[11:20] My sister and Harkness fled into the forest, 我姐姐跟哈克尼斯逃到森林里了
[11:22] but I can track them. 但我可以追踪他们
[11:23] They might lead us back to the rest of the hostages. 他们或许能带我们找到其他人质
[11:25] They’re our friends, and we don’t need your help. 他们是我们的朋友 不需要你帮忙
[11:27] I see you haven’t lost your feistiness, Ms. Smoak. 你的脾气还是这样 斯莫克小姐
[11:30] Get them to the plane, 带他们上飞机
[11:31] Make sure that everyone stays safe. 确保所有人的安全
[11:35] Comms, just in case something goes wrong. 通讯器 以防出什么岔子
[11:37] You mean “When,” right? 一定会出岔子吧
[11:39] That’s detailed satellite imagery of the island. 这是岛上的详细卫星图像
[11:41] Again, just in case. 这也是以防万一
[11:51] What was that for? 这是干什么
[11:53] Just in case. 以防万一
[11:54] We’re gonna make it through this. 我们会成功的
[11:56] You can’t know that for sure. 你没法确定
[12:00] I didn’t want to regret not kissing you. 我不想到时后悔没吻你
[12:02] When it comes to the two of us, 在我们俩的事上
[12:04] I regret enough as it is. 我后悔的已经很多了
[12:06] Let’s talk more about this when we’re off the island. 我们离开这座岛后再细谈
[12:13] You all keep each other safe. 你们要互相掩护 保证安全
[12:23] Nice place. 真是个好地方
[12:25] This island got a Big Belly burger, too? 这岛上也有大胃王汉堡吗
[12:28] Before the Chinese turned Lian Yu into a prison, 在中国人把炼狱岛改造成监狱前
[12:30] it was a holy retreat. 这里是禅修处所
[12:32] And now you’re using it for payback 现在你为了一个陌生人
[12:33] for a guy you barely know, 把这用来报复
[12:34] on a guy you barely know. 另一个陌生人
[12:36] Chase freed me. 蔡斯给了我自由
[12:37] I don’t owe Oliver Queen a thing. 我并不欠奥利弗·奎恩什么
[12:47] John! 约翰
[12:49] Hoss, you OK? 大哥 你还好吗
[12:51] Rene. 雷内
[12:51] OK, everyone. Calm down. 好了 各位 冷静点
[12:53] The four of you are gonna have plenty of time to catch up. 你们四个有很多时间叙旧
[12:57] See you later. 回头见
[13:01] I’m assuming that you tried your sonic scream. 我还以为你使用了声波尖叫呢
[13:03] Sonic dampener. 声波挡板
[13:06] I can’t even whistle. 我连口哨都吹不了
[13:07] Don’t worry. Oliver will get us out of this. 别担心 奥利弗会救我们出去的
[13:09] Yeah? What makes you think he even knows where we are? 是吗 你凭什么认为他知道我们在哪
[13:25] The trail’s gone cold. 踪迹不见了
[13:26] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[13:27] No doubt my sister knew we would follow. 我姐姐肯定知道我们会跟着
[13:31] Let me go on ahead, 我先到前面去
[13:32] See if I can recover the trail. 看看能不能找到他们的踪迹
[13:33] OK. 好
[13:37] So instead of marrying the blonde, 你没跟金发妞结婚
[13:39] You marry Ra’s Al Ghul’s daughter? 而是娶了拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿
[13:43] Nyssa talks too much. 娜莎话太多了
[13:45] She hasn’t explained your beef with Chase. 她没有解释你跟蔡斯之间的矛盾
[13:49] My past is coming back to haunt me. 我的过去一直阴魂不散
[13:52] Seems to be a recurring theme with you, kid. 看来你一直不能摆脱呢 孩子
[13:55] Don’t know why. 不知道为什么
[13:57] Well, it’s not really that complicated. 这不是什么复杂问题
[14:00] You suffer from survivor’s guilt. 你备受幸存者的内疚感折磨
[14:02] You can’t get over the death of your father. 你对你父亲的死一直耿耿于怀
[14:05] Adrian Chase has nothing to do with my father. 阿德里安·蔡斯跟我父亲没一点关系
[14:08] Kid, when it comes to you, 孩子 你的一切
[14:09] everything has to do with your father. 都和你父亲有关
[14:13] You and I are not dissimilar. 我们两个很相似
[14:15] We’re both haunted by our pasts. 我们都被过去的事情纠缠
[14:18] And the only way to bury that ghost 唯一摆脱它的方法就是
[14:21] is by forgiving yourself. 原谅自己
[14:23] Forgiving myself for what? 为什么要原谅自己
[14:25] You blame yourself for your father’s suicide 你把你父亲的自杀 还有
[14:29] and everything else that has gone wrong since. 从那以后发生的种种坏事归咎于自己
[14:33] You need to forgive yourself for your sins. 你要宽恕你自己的罪恶
[14:36] You say that like it’s easy. 你说得轻巧
[14:39] It’s the hardest thing in this world. 这是世界上最难的事
[14:45] If the two of you are done relaxing, 你们俩聊完心了吧
[14:47] I’ve picked up the trail. 我已经找到他们的踪迹了
[14:57] There’s something I need to tell you. 我得跟你说点事
[14:58] Yeah. Can we save the horribly awkward conversation 行 但能把这尴尬的对话
[15:00] for when we’re off this island? 留到我们离开这座岛后再进行吗
[15:01] No. That’s what I need to say. 不行 我必须说
[15:03] When we get to the airplane, I’m not gonna get on it. 我到时不会跟大家一起上飞机
[15:05] – What? – I’m not leaving William behind. -什么 -我不能抛下威廉
[15:08] No. Oliver will bring him back. 不 奥利弗会救他的
[15:09] I know, but I can’t abandon my son. 我知道 但我不能抛弃我儿子
[15:15] You know, for what it’s worth, 我想说
[15:16] I wasn’t in favor of sending William away, 我当初并不支持把威廉送走
[15:18] not that I was consulted. 也没人问我意见
[15:21] Is that why you two broke up? 这是你俩分手的原因吗
[15:23] I’m sorry. I just– I saw 抱歉 我只是
[15:24] you’re not wearing your engagement ring. 看见你没戴订婚戒指
[15:25] No. I know. It’s just– it was complicated, you know? 没关系 这事有点复杂
[15:28] I saw that kiss you gave him. 我看到你亲了他
[15:31] Doesn’t seem that complicated to me. 我觉得没那么复杂的样子
[15:40] You know, I traveled halfway across the world to rescue you. 我跋涉了大半个地球来救你
[15:42] I thought it would at least entitle me to a conversation. 我以为你至少会跟我说句话
[15:45] Yeah? Well, it doesn’t. 是吗 并不
[15:46] Did it every occur to you that I’m here because I’m your father? 你有没有想过我到这来是因为我是你父亲
[15:49] No. You’re not. 你不是
[15:50] We are nothing to each other. 我们对彼此来说什么都不是
[15:52] Don’t you ever understand that? 难道你永远也不明白这点吗
[15:58] Thea… 西娅
[16:00] you OK? 你还好吧
[16:00] No, she’s not. 她不好
[16:03] She just activated a landmine. 她刚刚激活了一颗地雷
[16:11] Don’t move. 别动
[16:17] The trigger’s rusted over. 触发器生锈了
[16:19] That’s– that’s good, right? 那是好事吧
[16:20] That’s– that’s a good sign? 那是好迹象吧
[16:21] No. That’s really bad news. 不 简直糟透了
[16:23] That means we can’t disarm it. 这意味着我们没法解除地雷
[16:24] Well, somebody needs to do something. 谁能想想办法
[16:26] Thea, on the count of 3, 西娅 数到三
[16:28] take your foot off the mine. 抬起踩着地雷的脚
[16:29] No. That will blow us all up. 不行 这样我们都会被炸飞的
[16:30] – I’m gonna take her place. – That’s crazy. -我会取代她的位置 -你疯了吧
[16:32] Yeah. You’re not the first one to call him that. 你不是第一个说他是疯子的人
[16:33] I’ll just find a boulder around her or something. 我只要在周围找一块大石头什么的
[16:35] No! We don’t have that kind of time! 不行 我们没那么多时间了
[16:37] – Thea. – No. OK. -西娅 -不行
[16:38] No one is doing this, OK? 谁也不准这么做
[16:41] OK, OK. It’s all right. All right. 没事的 没事的
[16:43] I forgot how stubborn you could be. 我都忘了你有多固执
[16:47] Oh, my God! 天呐
[16:51] Thank you for reminding me. 谢谢你提醒我
[16:52] What the hell are you doing? 你这是干什么
[16:54] I’m gonna take care of them, 这个我来搞定
[16:56] disarm the mine, and I’ll catch up with you. 解除地雷 然后赶上你们
[16:57] Yeah, and how are you gonna do that 一只脚踩着这个
[16:58] – with one foot planted on the– – He’s not going to. -你要怎么做这些事 -他并不打算这么做
[17:02] No. OK. If you think that you need to prove something to me, 不 如果你以为你需要向我证明什么
[17:05] you don’t, OK? You proved it. 你不必这么做 你已经证明了
[17:07] I’m not trying to prove anything. 我并不是要证明什么
[17:08] From the moment you were born, 从你出生的那一刻起
[17:11] all I ever wanted was to protect you. 我只想要保护你
[17:13] You don’t have to. I didn’t ask for you to. 你不必这么做 我没叫你保护我
[17:15] A child doesn’t have to ask. 孩子不必开口
[17:19] Don’t do this, OK? 别这么做
[17:21] You may not think of me as your father, Thea… 也许你不把我当父亲看 西娅
[17:26] but you’ll always be my daughter. 但你永远都是我的女儿
[17:34] All right. Go. Quick. 好了 快点
[17:35] Get her out of here. All of you, go! 把她带走 你们所有的人快走
[17:37] – This is insane! – Go! -你疯了 -快走
[17:42] Go after the rest. 去追其他人
[17:44] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 如果我是你 我不会这么做的
[17:48] Well, you don’t seem too bright. 看来你并不太聪明啊
[17:52] Just standing out here in the open like this. 就这样站在毫无遮掩的空地上吗
[17:56] What kind of ass-backwards strategy is that? 这算是什么反方向策略
[18:00] Let me show you. 我来告诉你吧
[18:17] The trail continues this way. 他们的踪迹从这边下去
[18:23] This place brings back memories. 这地方让我想起了过去
[18:25] Feels like a lifetime ago. 感觉像是上辈子的事
[18:27] For Shado, it was. 对莎朵来说是的
[18:30] No time for nostalgia. 没时间怀旧了
[18:33] I know where they’re going. 我知道他们往哪走了
[19:22] Do either of you know anything about this place 你们知道这个地方
[19:24] that could give us a tactical advantage? 能给我们提供战术上的优势吗
[19:26] I’ve only seen it one time, 我只看过一次
[19:27] and that was from a distance. 而且是从很远的地方
[19:29] Well, maybe we should split up. 也许我们该分头行事
[19:33] Should we? 应该吗
[19:35] Yeah. Go, Nyssa. We’ll be fine. 去吧 妮莎 我们没事的
[19:40] She doesn’t trust me. 她不相信我
[19:45] Can you blame her? 你能怪她吗
[19:46] No. 不能
[19:57] Tell Mr. Chase I have a gift for him. 告诉蔡斯先生 我有礼物要送给他
[20:14] Oliver. 奥利弗
[20:16] Don’t blame me. 别怪我
[20:18] Mr. Wilson’s the one who gets credit for this trophy. 是威尔逊先生把这战利品带来的
[20:21] Slade, you son of a bitch. 斯莱德 你个混蛋
[20:24] I never should have trusted you. 我根本就不该相信你
[20:32] – Are you all right? – Where’s my son? -你没事吧 -我儿子呢
[20:33] William? Chase took him, too? 威廉 蔡斯也抓了他
[20:35] We didn’t know anyone else was here. 我们不知道还有别人在
[20:38] OK. What makes you think he’s here? 你为什么认为他在这里
[20:40] He took Samantha, 他抓走了萨曼莎
[20:42] Showed me a video of William. 给我看了威廉的录像
[20:44] He is on this island somewhere, 他就在岛上某处
[20:46] and we need to find him! 我们得找到他
[21:21] I’d ask if you’re ok, but I don’t see 我想问你是否还好
[21:22] how you possibly could be. 但显然不会好
[21:24] Honestly, I– I don’t even know 说实话 我不知道
[21:27] how I feel right now. 我现在怎么想
[21:29] 24 hours ago, I– 24小时前
[21:33] I couldn’t even think of Malcolm 我一想到马尔科姆
[21:34] without wanting to scream, 就想大叫
[21:35] and now–now I miss him. 而现在 我却想念他
[21:39] Is–is that insane? I– 这是疯了吗
[21:41] It’s not insane. He’s your father. 你没疯 他是你的父亲
[21:44] He manipulated me, he lied to me, he… 他操控了我 对我撒谎
[21:50] He got me to kill my friend’s sister. 他让我杀了朋友的妹妹
[21:53] I–how can you miss somebody 你怎么会想念一个
[21:56] that you have hated so much? 当初那么恨的人
[21:59] Yeah. I mean, I have some experience with evil dads, too. 我也有面对邪恶老爸的经验
[22:03] My father abandoned me, lied to me, 我的父亲抛弃了我 骗我
[22:06] and then took a bullet for me, saving my life. 然后为我挡了子弹 救了我
[22:12] Malcolm was not a good person, 马尔科姆不是好人
[22:13] and he was an even worse father, 更不是个好父亲
[22:15] But in his own way, 但是他以自己的方式
[22:19] he loved you. 爱你
[22:22] Today, he proved that. 今天他证明了这点
[22:25] I don’t know. It’s like today I got– 我不知道 就好像今天我才
[22:28] I got to see the father that he could have been 见到他做父亲该有的样子
[22:31] But he’ll… 但是他…
[22:33] he’ll never get to be… 以后再也做不到了
[22:38] because he’s gone. 因为他死了
[22:46] The plane, boss! The plane! 飞机 老大 飞机
[22:50] Reference too dated? 过时了吗
[22:55] Who’s gonna fly the plane now? 现在谁来开飞机
[22:57] Oh, don’t worry. Between Curtis and I, 别担心 我和柯蒂斯加起来
[22:58] We have over 500 points of IQ, 智商超过了500
[23:00] So we’ll probably be able to figure it out. 所以我们大概能想出办法
[23:02] No. 不
[23:03] Thanks for the vote of confidence. 感谢支持
[23:04] It’s not that. 不是的
[23:09] Are those antennas? 那些是天线吗
[23:10] Yep, and that’s C4. 是的 那是C4炸药
[23:14] This is way too many antennas for a remote trigger. 用远程触发的话也太多天线了
[23:16] They must be networked. 它们一定连成了网
[23:17] Great. So there’s more than one. 这下好 所以说炸药不止一个
[23:19] Yeah, you could say that. 对 你可以这么说
[23:23] There’s hundreds. 有上百个
[23:24] Way too many to defuse. 这么多根本来不及拆
[23:31] All right. Let’s get out of here. 好吧 我们快离开
[23:33] I think Wilson did something to your head 我觉得威尔逊把你敲晕的时候
[23:34] when he knocked you out. 对你脑子做了些什么
[23:35] Curtis worked this up for Dinah. 柯蒂斯帮戴娜做的
[23:37] It’s gonna control your canary cry, 会限制你的金丝雀啼叫
[23:38] but it’s also gonna bypass the sonic dampener. 但也会绕过声波阻尼器
[23:40] Oh, I love that Curtis. 我爱这个柯蒂斯
[23:43] This may hurt a bit. 也许会有点疼
[23:44] Just sing, Canary. 唱吧 金丝雀
[23:45] Actually, it’s Black Canary. 实际上 是黑金丝雀
[23:59] The prisoners. 囚犯们
[24:00] Don’t concern yourself with them. 别关心他们了
[24:04] We have unfinished business… sister. 我们有未了的事情 姐姐
[24:09] I heard you gave up the ring 我听说你放弃了
[24:10] of the demon’s head. 恶魔首领之戒
[24:13] What a foolish woman you’ve grown into. 长成了这么蠢的女人
[24:15] It was your selfishness that forced me 是你自私害得我
[24:17] to grow up alone. 孤单长大
[24:20] Our father never would have passed 我们父亲决不会将衣钵
[24:21] his mantle on to a woman. 传给女人
[24:24] I had to forge my own path. 我得找自己的道路
[24:26] And you left me, 你离开了我
[24:28] knowing I would suffer at father’s hand. 明知我会受父亲的折磨
[24:31] Do you wish to settle the score now? 你想现在算账吗
[24:38] I stand with my friends. 我会支持我的朋友
[24:39] You ally yourself with our father’s murderer? 你竟然和杀害我们父亲的凶手结盟
[24:44] He’d be ashamed of you. 他会以你为耻
[24:45] Father was always ashamed of me. 父亲总是以我为耻
[24:48] No. 不
[24:51] Do not interfere. 别插手
[25:36] Do it. 动手啊
[25:38] Father would have wanted you to. 父亲会希望你这么做
[25:45] You’re late. 你来晚了
[25:46] But they’re not. 但他们没有
[25:51] He was only pretending to screw with you? 他只是假装背叛你
[25:52] I needed a way to get Curtis’ device to Dinah. 我得想办法把柯蒂斯的设备给黛娜
[25:55] Have you seen my son? 你们看到我儿子了吗
[25:56] I’ve searched. Your son is not here. 我搜过了 你儿子不在这儿
[25:59] We got to get my gear, we got to move. 我们得去拿装备 我们得行动了
[26:05] We find Chase, we find my son. 我们找到蔡斯就能找到我儿子
[26:08] Not so sure about that, hoss. 别太确定 大哥
[26:17] Hello, Oliver. 你好 奥利弗
[26:19] Welcome back to purgatory. 欢迎回到炼狱
[26:29] Where’s my son? 我儿子呢
[26:30] I love this. 我喜欢这样
[26:31] Even now at the end, 就算到了最后关头
[26:33] you’re still 10 steps behind. 你还是落后十步
[26:34] Where is my son? 我儿子呢
[26:37] William? Good name. Sort of a sweet kid, actually. 威廉 好名字 其实是个乖孩子
[26:41] You sure he’s yours? 你确定是你的吗
[26:41] Adrian, where is my son?! 阿德里安 我儿子呢
[26:44] If you want to get your son back, 如果你想找回你儿子
[26:46] you know what you have to do. 你知道你该怎么做
[26:48] I know what you want me to do… 我知道你想让我干什么
[26:51] And I won’t do it. 但我不会那么做
[26:53] I’m not gonna kill you. 我不会杀了你
[26:54] No matter what you do, 无论你做什么
[26:56] that is never going to happen. 决不可能
[27:00] Never say never. 决不要说决不
[27:29] You said nothing ever really dies? 你说什么都不曾真正死去
[27:34] You’re going to. 你就会死
[27:37] Dasvidaniya, Konstantin. 再见 康士坦丁
[27:43] My men overheard your conversation 我手下偷听到你和那个叛徒
[27:44] with that traitor Knyazev. 克尼亚杰夫的对话
[27:51] The boat he’s arranging will be here soon. 他安排的船马上就会到
[27:56] I don’t have to kill you, Oliver Queen. 我不必杀了你 奥利弗·奎恩
[28:03] Only need to make sure you never get on that boat. 只需要确保你上不了那艘船
[28:57] You thought you could replace me? 你觉得你能取代我
[29:03] That’s cute. 太天真了
[29:07] You didn’t have to do that. 你没必要那么做
[29:08] Oh, I did for so many reasons. 我这么做有很多原因
[29:13] Oliver, do you copy? 奥利弗 能收到吗
[29:15] Are you sure you can’t defuse these bombs? 你确定你无法解除这些炸弹吗
[29:16] Well, I can with my equipment back in Star City, 我用星城的设备就可以
[29:18] but with this teeny, tiny, little tablet, 但用这个微小的平板
[29:19] all I can do is try and locate the trigger. 我只能试着定位开关
[29:21] Ok, but you can try, right? 但你可以试试 对吧
[29:22] Yeah, I can try. 没错 我可以试试
[29:23] Ok. Good. You do that, and then, Curtis, 行 你就那么做 然后柯蒂斯
[29:25] you just–you work on the comms, OK? 你继续恢复通讯器 行吗
[29:26] – How? – I don’t know. -怎么做 -我不知道
[29:28] You’re the genius, all right, you both are, 你们是天才 好吗 你俩都是
[29:30] so we need you to do this, 所以我们需要你们这么做
[29:32] so you guys just got to both do this right now. 你们俩现在都得这么做
[29:52] There’s the killer that I know and love. 我认识并敬爱一个杀手
[30:02] Maybe you’re stronger with that hood of yours. 也许你戴着兜帽才会更强大
[30:05] Tell me where my son is! 告诉我我儿子在哪儿
[30:38] Pain’s fascinating, isn’t it? 痛苦很神奇 对吧
[30:41] I told you I was gonna make sure 我告诉过你我会确保
[30:43] that you were dead this time. 你这次会死透
[30:51] Do it, Oliver. 动手啊 奥利弗
[30:53] You know you want to. 你清楚你想这么做
[30:54] Yeah, OK. Adrian, tell me. 好啊 阿德里安 告诉我
[30:56] Tell me where my son is! 告诉我我儿子在哪儿
[30:58] Never. 决不
[31:04] You’re not going to make the boat. 你无法登上那艘船
[31:07] This island will remain your prison– 这座岛会一直是你的监牢
[31:11] Forever. 永远
[31:27] It’s all over 全都要结束了
[31:28] but only if you do it. 只要你动手
[31:30] Do it, Oliver, 动手 奥利弗
[31:32] And show everyone, 告诉大家
[31:33] show yourself who you really are. 告诉大家你真实的模样
[31:41] No! 不
[31:55] That’s who I was. 那是我的过去
[31:58] That’s who I was before! 那是我曾经的样子
[32:03] It’s not who I am now. 但现在我不是了
[32:06] You can blame me for your father’s death 你可以在余生
[32:09] for the rest of your life. 责备我害死你父亲
[32:13] I am done blaming myself for mine. 然而我不会再自责了
[32:19] I knew it would come to this. 我知道会变成这样
[32:25] Your son is dead, Oliver. 你的儿子死了 奥利弗
[32:49] I don’t believe you 我不相信你
[32:53] because you’re a liar. 因为你是骗子
[32:56] You’re lying to me to manipulate me 你骗我 想操纵我
[32:59] into doing what you want, 做你想我做的事
[33:03] but, Adrian, here’s the thing. 但 阿德里安 你要知道
[33:06] If you are telling the truth… 如果你说的是实话
[33:10] if you killed my son, 如果你杀了我儿子
[33:14] I am never going to be the person you want me to be. 我绝不会变成你想我变成的人
[33:21] Not ever. 永远不会
[33:26] Oliver. 奥利弗
[33:28] – Oliver, do you copy? – Felicity? -奥利弗 收到吗 -费利西蒂
[33:30] You can’t kill Chase. Did you hear me? 你不能杀死蔡斯 你听到吗
[33:32] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[33:33] He’s rigged the entire island with explosives. 他在整座岛上都放置了炸药
[33:36] They’re remotely linked to some sort of dead man’s switch. 是与某种死人按键遥控连接的
[33:38] If he dies, it detonates all the devices. 如果他死了 就会引爆所有装置
[33:41] He wants you to kill him 他想要你杀死他
[33:42] so it kills all of us. 然后我们全部都被炸死
[33:50] Oliver! 奥利弗
[33:52] Oliver, are you ok? 奥利弗 你没事吧
[33:53] It’s ok. I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[33:55] John, you need to get to the plane 约翰 你们赶去飞机那边
[33:56] and make sure that everyone’s safe. 确保大家的安全
[33:57] Felicity can talk you in. 费利西蒂会跟你说的
[33:59] Oliver, what the hell is going on? 奥利弗 到底怎么回事
[34:00] Chase has put explosive charges 蔡斯在整座岛上
[34:01] all over the island. 放置了炸药
[34:03] You need to get to the plane, 你们得赶去飞机那里
[34:04] and you leave when you get there. 你们过去了就马上离开
[34:06] What are you gonna be doing? 你要做什么
[34:07] I’m going after my son. 去找我儿子
[34:09] What if Chase is telling the truth? 如果蔡斯说的是实话呢
[34:11] I don’t believe him. I can’t believe him, 我不相信他 我不能相信他
[34:14] but either way, Adrian Chase is not getting off this island. 总之 我不会让阿德里安·蔡斯离开这岛
[35:25] Where’s William? 威廉在哪里
[36:04] Where… 威廉…
[36:06] is… 在…
[36:07] William? 哪里
[36:09] You really love that kid, don’t you? 你真的很爱那孩子 不是吗
[36:11] Adrian! 阿德里安
[36:25] For an absentee father, 作为不在身边的父亲
[36:26] your devotion is impressive. 你的父爱很令人钦佩
[36:29] You’re worried about your kid 你在担心你的孩子
[36:30] when everyone else that you care about’s 但岛上你关心的其他人
[36:32] on an island about to get blown up sky high. 就快要被炸飞了
[36:34] My friends and my team can take care of themselves. 我的朋友和队员能照顾好自己
[36:39] By using my plane to escape, right? 用我的飞机逃跑 对吧
[36:43] I can’t start the engine. 我无法发动引擎
[36:44] John’s right. There’s definitely something wrong. 约翰说得对 肯定不对劲
[36:46] With the plane or the pilot– no offense. 是飞机还是飞行员的问题 无意冒犯
[36:48] None taken. I’m no ace, 没关系 我不是高手
[36:50] but I know how to start a plane. 但我知道怎么发动飞机
[36:51] Whatever this was, it’s not pilot error. 总之问题不是出在飞行员身上
[36:53] Either way, we’re not going anywhere 总之 我们不能抛下
[36:55] without Oliver or his son. 奥利弗父子离开
[36:57] Actually, we’re not going anywhere at all. 其实 我们哪里去不了
[37:00] I found this 10 feet from the wing. 我在离机翼三米的地方找到这个
[37:01] Please don’t tell me that’s what I think it is. 这不会是我想的那个装置吧
[37:03] Depends on if you think that’s an on-wing hydraulic system. 那就看你想的是不是机翼液压系统了
[37:06] Can we repair it? 我们能修理吗
[37:07] With what tools? 用什么工具
[37:08] So we’re stuck here. Is that what you’re saying? 所以你是说我们被困在这里了
[37:10] We have to tell Oliver now. 我们得马上告诉奥利弗
[37:14] Oliver, do you copy? 奥利弗 收到吗
[37:17] I’m here. 收到
[37:18] Chase sabotaged the plane. 蔡斯把飞机弄坏了
[37:19] We can’t get off the island. 我们无法离开这座岛
[37:20] There’s an ARGUS supply ship 天眼会在东岸
[37:21] on the eastern shore. 有艘补给船
[37:22] That’s on the other side of the island. 那是岛的另一边
[37:23] Slade knows where it is. Go now! 斯莱德知道在哪里 快去
[37:25] They’ll never make it in time. 他们绝对赶不及的
[37:26] Besides, we’re not finished here. 而且 我们这还没完事呢
[37:31] Don’t do that. 别那么做
[37:33] Even if you had a shot, 就算你有放箭的机会
[37:35] you’ve already told me that you wouldn’t kill me, 你已经告诉过我你不会杀我
[37:38] or have circumstances finally changed? 还是情况终于改变了
[37:43] If I die, everyone you care about dies 如果我死了 你关心的人都会死
[37:48] except your son, 除了你儿子
[37:51] but if you don’t kill me, 但如果你不杀我
[37:54] I kill him. 我就杀他
[37:57] You son of a bitch. 你真是个混蛋
[37:58] William… 威廉
[38:01] or everyone else. 还是其他人
[38:04] You choose. 你来选
[38:07] Right now. 现在
[38:10] Either way, it proves me right, huh? 总之 都证明我是对的
[38:12] Either way, it’s exactly like I told you. 总之 跟我告诉你的一样
[38:15] Everyone around you, everything you touch dies. 你身边的每个人 你接触的一切都会灭亡
[38:37] William, come here, come here! 威廉 过来 过来
[38:38] Hey! Are you ok? Are you all right? 你没事吧 你还好吗
[38:40] Are you all right? Did he hurt you? You all right? 你还好吗 他有弄伤你吗 你还好吗
[38:42] He’s gonna be fine. 他会没事的
[38:43] Don’t you talk to him! 你别跟他说话
[38:46] Don’t even look at him! 看都别看他
[38:54] Hello? 喂
[38:58] Hello? Who is this? 喂 你是哪位
[39:01] Mom, it’s… 妈妈…
[39:04] It’s Oliver. 我是奥利弗
[39:07] My son has been dead for 5 years. 我儿子已经死了五年了
[39:11] Please don’t call here again. 请不要再打来了
[39:12] Mom, mom, please just listen to my voice. 妈妈 你听听我的声音
[39:22] It’s Oliver. 我是奥利弗
[39:25] I did not die on the Gambit. 我没在”金牌奎恩”号上死去
[39:26] I’m alive. I’m ok. 我还活着 我没事
[39:29] Oliver? 奥利弗
[39:33] Oliver, is that you? 奥利弗 是你吗
[39:34] Yeah, mom, it’s me. 是的 妈妈 是我
[39:35] Just please don’t hang up, ok? 请不要挂断 好吗
[39:37] Oh, no. No, no, no. I won’t. 不 不会 我不会
[39:41] Oh, my beautiful boy. 我英俊的儿子
[39:43] Is–is your father a-alive? 你父亲还活着吗
[39:53] No. 不
[39:57] No. He–he and, um– 不 他和…
[40:00] and Sara didn’t make it. 莎拉都没能活下来
[40:06] Oliver… 奥利弗
[40:08] Sweetheart, I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. 宝贝 我无法想象你经历了什么
[40:12] W-where are you? 你在哪里
[40:15] I–I’m not entirely sure, 我不是很确定
[40:18] but I’m… 但我…
[40:22] I’m–I’m on a boat. 我在一艘船上
[40:24] I love you, and… 我爱你 还有
[40:28] and I’m coming home, ok? 还有我要回家了 好吗
[40:31] I love you! 我爱你
[40:33] Oh, Oliver, I love you so much. 奥利弗 我非常爱你
[40:38] You won. 你赢了
[40:41] your son has his father back, 你儿子找回他父亲了
[40:44] and he learned exactly who his father was 他知道他父亲的真面目了
[40:48] just like you learned 就像你在这里
[40:50] who your father was right here… 知道你父亲的真面目
[40:55] on these very same waters. 在这片同样的水域上
[40:57] What? 什么
[40:58] William’s younger than you were, 威廉比你那时小
[41:00] so he’s gonna be fine, you know… 所以他会没事的 你知道
[41:06] and you have each other… 而且你们有彼此
[41:08] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[41:09] Which is good. 挺好的
[41:12] Oliver, that’s good 奥利弗 挺好的
[41:15] because it’s gonna be lonely… 因为这会很孤独
[41:21] without mom 没有妈妈和
[41:24] and Felicity. 费利西蒂
[41:25] No, Adrian! 不 阿德里安
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme