时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Russia is your home. Let me go save mine. | 俄罗斯是你的家 让我去拯救我的 |
[00:05] | People are gonna want to know | 大家会想知道 |
[00:05] | 我过去将近五年里都去了哪里 | |
[00:08] | It’s easier if I’m just a simple castaway. | 单纯漂到了荒岛更简单 |
[00:13] | I’m afraid you’re going to miss your boat home. | 我恐怕你要错过回家的船了 |
[00:15] | What’s so funny about my father’s legacy?! | 我父亲的遗产有什么好笑的 |
[00:18] | He was going to disown you. | 他准备跟你脱离关系 |
[00:22] | With help from the Green Arrow and his team, | 在绿箭侠和他的队伍的帮助下 |
[00:24] | the Throwing Star Killer is now behind bars | 星形飞镖杀手已经被收监 |
[00:28] | and our streets are a little safer. | 我们的街道安全一点了 |
[00:31] | Former district attorney Adrian Chase faces | 前地检官阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[00:34] | multiple counts of capital murder | 面临多项谋杀罪指控 |
[00:36] | among other charges. | 以及其他指控 |
[00:37] | SCPD spokesperson Alison Rou credits the Green Arrow | 星城警局发言人艾莉森·鲁表示 |
[00:41] | with bringing the man known as the Throwing Star Killer to justice. | 将星形飞镖杀手绳之以法的功劳要归绿箭侠 |
[00:45] | Well, it looks like the Green Arrow | 看来绿箭侠再一次 |
[00:48] | is a hero again, whoever he is. | 成为了英雄 不管他到底是谁 |
[00:50] | Yup, and the mayor ain’t doing too bad either. | 是的 而且市长做得也不错 |
[00:52] | The “Sentinel” has got your approval rating | 《哨兵报》上你的支持率 |
[00:54] | back up to 70%. | 回到了百分之七十 |
[00:55] | What? Was it ever that high? | 什么 到过这么高吗 |
[00:58] | No, it wasn’t. Anyway, listen, | 没有过 不管怎么样 |
[01:00] | if you’ll excuse me, I got to go find | 我要先失陪一下了 我要去找 |
[01:01] | Rene and remove his head from his ass. | 雷内 然后把他脑袋拧下来 |
[01:03] | Wait. What? | 等等 干嘛 |
[01:04] | Rene missed a hearing about possibly getting his daughter back. | 争夺他女儿抚养权的听证会上雷内没出现 |
[01:06] | – Hey, Quentin. – Yeah? | -昆汀 -怎么了 |
[01:08] | If you need any help with that, just let us know, OK? | 如果有需要帮忙的 只管说 |
[01:10] | Yeah, thanks. Yeah, will do. | 好的 谢谢 我会的 |
[01:12] | Oh, by the way, I’m sorry. I almost forgot. | 对了 我差点忘了 |
[01:16] | Happy birthday, Mr. Mayor. | 生日快乐 市长先生 |
[01:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:21] | We should go get a drink tonight. | 我们今晚应该去喝一杯 |
[01:24] | We haven’t celebrated your birthday in | 我们已经好久好久 |
[01:26] | I can’t remember how long. | 没给你庆祝过生日了 |
[01:27] | I remember the last time we celebrated yours. | 我还记得上次给你庆生 |
[01:29] | Oh, God. We decided we would never talk about that again. | 天啊 我们不是说好不再提了吗 |
[01:32] | Four years? | 四年了吧 |
[01:35] | You’ve changed a lot, Speedy. | 你变了很多 快手 |
[01:36] | We both have. | 我们俩都是 |
[01:38] | I’m just not sure I have for the better. | 我只是不确定是不是变得更好了 |
[01:40] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[01:42] | Look, Thea, being happy doesn’t mean | 听我说 西娅 幸福的生活 |
[01:45] | you don’t have issues. | 并不代表不会遇到问题 |
[01:47] | It just means that you’re working on them. | 你只要去解决问题就好 |
[01:50] | When did you become | 你什么时候变成 |
[01:51] | all zen-like and well-adjusted? | 禅学大师 懂得适应一切了 |
[01:54] | Well… we should celebrate that tonight | 所以我们今晚应该庆祝这个 |
[01:56] | as well as your birthday. | 还有你的生日 |
[01:58] | I appreciate that, but I already have plans. | 谢谢 不过我已经有约了 |
[02:00] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[02:03] | Please say, “Not Susan Williams.” | 千万别说是苏珊·威廉姆斯 |
[02:06] | It– no. With Felicity. | 不是 是跟费利西蒂 |
[02:09] | As in a date? | 是约会吗 |
[02:11] | As–as in I– | 是 我 |
[02:13] | I don’t know if it’s a date. | 我也不知道是不是约会 |
[02:15] | But you’re hoping that it is? | 可你希望是 |
[02:17] | It’s dinner. | 就吃顿晚饭 |
[02:18] | People go to dinner. | 人都得吃晚饭 |
[02:23] | See, I don’t believe you, | 我虽然不相信你 |
[02:24] | But I find it incredibly cute. | 但我觉得这样挺好 |
[02:51] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[02:52] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[02:53] | Happy birthday. Ev– everything hurt– | 生日快乐 我全身都疼 |
[02:55] | Everything hurts. Yeah. | 哪儿都疼 真的 |
[03:02] | Yes! | 很好 |
[03:04] | I love the cake. Where did you get it? | 我太喜欢这蛋糕了 你从哪订的 |
[03:06] | Lord Mesa Bakery. | 洛德·梅萨面包店 |
[03:08] | What’s up with the number 6? | 这个六是什么意思 |
[03:09] | Is that for the number of members of the team? | 是指小队成员的人数吗 |
[03:10] | – It’s cool. – Actually, I ordered the cake for a 6-year-old | -真棒 -其实我是给六岁小孩订的 |
[03:13] | because I wasn’t sure that I could order | 因为给一个成年人订绿箭侠蛋糕 |
[03:15] | a Green Arrow cake for a grown man. | 好像不太合适 |
[03:18] | In a way, Oliver’s a child at heart, right? | 反正奥利弗内心还是个孩子 对吧 |
[03:21] | That is the concussion talking. Yup, for sure. | 脑震荡才这么说的 真的 |
[03:23] | I’m really sorry about that, Curtis. | 我真的很抱歉 柯蒂斯 |
[03:25] | Nah, it’s OK, but you should know | 没事 不过你要知道 |
[03:26] | that if I had my T-spheres, | 如果我的T球在的话 |
[03:28] | I would’ve… | 我就会 |
[03:30] | Would’ve what? | 会怎么样 |
[03:31] | I would’ve still been on the floor. | 还是会被摔到地上 |
[03:34] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[03:41] | I was worried this might have gotten hurt. | 我还担心这个可能弄坏了 |
[03:42] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[03:43] | They are sound modulators that I’ve been working on for Dinah. | 这是我一直在帮黛娜研制的声音调制器 |
[03:46] | Not only will they be able to focus her canary cry, | 不仅能聚集她金丝雀般的啼叫 |
[03:49] | but they will be able to override any kind of sonic dampeners. | 还能穿透各种声波挡板 |
[03:52] | – Yes! – She’s coming, right? | -好吧 -她会来吧 |
[03:54] | Yeah. She said if work didn’t go too late, then she’d swing on by. | 对 她说如果下班不太晚 就会过来 |
[03:57] | – Thank you. – Cake. | -谢谢 -吃蛋糕 |
[03:59] | – Yes. – Here you go. | -好 -给 |
[04:03] | Lyla couldn’t make it? | 莱拉来不了吗 |
[04:04] | She and J.J. are visiting her sister in Chicago. | 她和JJ去芝加哥找她妹了 |
[04:07] | We’re good, man. | 我们没事 兄弟 |
[04:09] | We patched things up. | 我们和好了 |
[04:17] | I’m late, aren’t I? | 我迟到了吧 |
[04:18] | That’s all good. Didn’t miss much. | 来得正好 没错过多少 |
[04:20] | Just Oliver flipping Curtis over his shoulder. | 只是柯蒂斯被奥利弗过肩摔了 |
[04:22] | I told you a surprise party wasn’t a good idea. | 都跟你说了惊喜派对不是个好主意 |
[04:26] | How was Rene? | 雷内怎么样 |
[04:27] | He’s not home. | 他没在家 |
[04:28] | And there’s a couple of days’ worth of newspapers | 而且他的公寓外面 |
[04:30] | piled up outside his apartment. | 堆了好几天的报纸 |
[04:32] | You’re worried about him. | 你担心他 |
[04:33] | Yeah, well, you know, Rene may come across | 对 雷内可能给人的感觉是 |
[04:35] | as an irresponsible idiot, but that’s– | 一个不负责任的蠢货 但 |
[04:37] | You know, it’s just ’cause that’s what he | 只是因为那就是 |
[04:38] | wants people to think of him, you know? | 他想给人留下的印象 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:42] | We’re gonna do a toast in about 5 minutes, so champagne and… | 大概五分钟后我们要举杯祝贺 那么香槟 |
[04:44] | – Club soda. – All right. You got it. | -苏打水 -好 没问题 |
[04:46] | Look at you with the nice wrapping. | 看看这精美的包装 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Thank you all so much for doing this. Cheers. | 非常感谢大家准备这些 干杯 |
[04:54] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[04:57] | I almost forgot what it was like to celebrate a birthday. | 我都快忘了庆祝生日是什么感觉了 |
[05:00] | That’s because we’re usually saving the city | 因为每年这个时候我们通常 |
[05:02] | from being destroyed this time of year. | 都在拯救城市不被摧毁 |
[05:04] | This, uh, it’s like summer break for you guys. | 今年就像给你们放了个暑假 |
[05:06] | What are you gonna do, huh? | 你们打算怎么过 |
[05:07] | I’ve always wanted to see Florence… | 我一直想去看看佛罗伦萨 |
[05:09] | the city in Italy, not the woman or her weird machines. | 是意大利城市 不是那个女人或她的奇怪机器 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna teach J.J. how to fish. | 我要教JJ钓鱼 |
[05:17] | Two days with my son on the water, that would be heaven. | 在水上陪我儿子待两天 堪比天堂 |
[05:19] | I was thinking of the Pacific Crest Trail | 我想去太平洋屋脊步道 |
[05:21] | for a night or, you know, just one night | 待一个晚上左右 就是在 |
[05:23] | under the stars and then definitely | 星空下待一晚 然后肯定 |
[05:25] | a manicure/pedicure afterwards. | 会做个美甲修脚 |
[05:27] | What about you, Oliver? | 那你呢 奥利弗 |
[05:28] | I know you got city hall and all, but… | 我知道你要忙市政厅和其他事 |
[05:29] | Yeah, it keeps me busy, but I–I need to buy some socks. | 对 我很忙 但我得买些袜子 |
[05:34] | Everybody has their thing. I need socks bad. | 大家都有事做 我急需袜子 |
[05:38] | – Well, that’s–ok. – Socks it is. | -好吧 -买袜子 |
[05:41] | Well, I–I think we could all use | 我觉得我们可以 |
[05:43] | another piece of cake, right? | 再吃一块蛋糕 对吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[05:47] | No, actually, I’m good. Heh! I had about 3 or 4 slices myself. | 其实我吃好了 我都吃了三四块了 |
[05:52] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话跟你说 |
[05:53] | – Oh, ok. – You need cake. | -好 -你要吃蛋糕 |
[05:54] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. I need cake. Yeah. | 对对 我要吃蛋糕 对 |
[05:58] | That–that was subtle. | 装得太机智了 |
[05:59] | So subtle. | 太机智了 |
[06:02] | I guess since the dinner at Chez Marta was a ruse, | 我想因为去马尔塔之家吃晚饭只是个幌子 |
[06:05] | they think we deserve some alone time. | 他们觉得我们该单独待一会儿 |
[06:07] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[06:09] | Well, I mean, I didn’t know if it was a… | 我是说我不知道是不是 |
[06:12] | We can take it one step at a time. | 我们可以一步一步来 |
[06:16] | I would like that very much. | 那样我会很乐意的 |
[06:18] | This is hard for you, huh? | 你很难接受吧 |
[06:20] | Hypothetically dating my ex-fiancee? No. It’s f– | 可能跟我的前未婚妻约会 不 |
[06:23] | No. I meant “Summer vacation” as they are now calling it. | 不 我是说他们口中的”暑假” |
[06:27] | It’s incredibly hard. | 非常困难 |
[06:28] | It’s borderline impossible. | 不可能划清界限 |
[06:30] | We won. Oliver, we won. | 我们赢了 奥利弗 赢了 |
[06:33] | Just take a step back, you know? | 别太着急前进 |
[06:36] | You could put your feet up no matter the state of your socks– | 你就休息一下 别管有没有穿袜子 |
[06:39] | You could just… god forbid– | 你可以 |
[06:41] | Relax. | 放松一下 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:52] | My government heard rumors of this place– | 我国政府听到有谣言说这里 |
[06:55] | an island prison built by the Chinese. | 是中国人修建的荒岛监狱 |
[06:59] | It’s incredible… | 难以置信 |
[07:01] | that you should lead me here, of all places. | 这么多地方 你却把我带到了这 |
[07:06] | I killed you. | 我杀了你 |
[07:09] | Almost | 差一点 |
[07:12] | but nothing ever really dies. | 但什么都不曾真正死去 |
[07:16] | There are always echoes. | 总会有回音 |
[07:20] | You’ll learn that soon enough. | 你很快就会明白 |
[07:23] | The KGB call this the Red Death. | 克格勃称之为”红色死神” |
[07:25] | It’s an interrogation drug. | 是专门用于审讯的药物 |
[07:28] | Meant to break men by inducing psychological anguish. | 旨在通过引发心理痛苦以使人崩溃 |
[07:32] | That’s why you followed me halfway around the world– | 所以你才跟了我这么远 |
[07:36] | Torture. | 为了折磨我 |
[07:38] | Murder creates intimacy between men. | 共同经历谋杀能使人关系密切 |
[07:42] | So I’d appreciate an honest answer. | 所以我希望你老实地回答我 |
[07:44] | If your intention was to return home, | 假如你本意是想回家 |
[07:47] | why leave from here? | 为什么要从这出发 |
[07:49] | Honestly… | 老实告诉你… |
[07:51] | go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[07:53] | That’s an interesting response. | 这个回应真有趣 |
[07:59] | If my Chinese is correct, | 假如我没理解错这个中文 |
[08:01] | this–this place is called purgatory. | 这地方的名字是炼狱 |
[08:04] | You know the Catholics consider purgatory to be… | 你知道在天主教眼中 炼狱是… |
[08:11] | the immediate state following physical death? | 人死后马上就会到的地方吗 |
[08:24] | Konstantin, when I kill you | 康士坦丁 我这次 |
[08:29] | this time, | 杀死你之后 |
[08:32] | I’m gonna make sure you’re dead. | 一定会确保你死透了 |
[08:37] | When we’re done, | 等我们完成了之后 |
[08:40] | the only person you’d want to kill is yourself. | 你唯一想杀死的人只有你自己 |
[08:46] | I’m just saying you could’ve taken a big knife | 要我说 你应该拿把大刀 |
[08:49] | and cut the tension between you two. | 砍断你们间的张力 |
[08:50] | And by “tension,” I mean sexual tension. | 说到”张力” 我指的是性张力 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I know what you meant, Curtis. | 行了 我知道你是什么意思 柯蒂斯 |
[08:53] | And then the way you guys dressed up for each other? | 再看看你俩互相为对方打扮的样子啊 |
[08:56] | Sizzle, sizzle! | 噼里啪啦的火花 |
[08:57] | Ok. Can you please stop? | 好啦 你能闭嘴吗 |
[09:00] | You’re worse than a shipper on a soap opera. | 你比肥皂剧的CP粉还可怕 |
[09:02] | Ok. Well, look, I’m here. | 好吧 听着 我到了 |
[09:04] | I hope Dinah’s still up. | 希望黛娜还没睡 |
[09:05] | I think her neighbors are asleep. | 我觉得她的邻居已经睡了 |
[09:07] | That’s the whole point of this modulator anyway. | 不过这也正是这个调节器的作用 |
[09:10] | – Oh, no. – Oh, no what? | -不好了 -什么不好了 |
[09:12] | I think she was robbed. | 我觉得她被打劫了 |
[09:13] | Do you need backup? | 你需要后援吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah, probably. | 八成需要 |
[09:15] | But I’m here now, so I got to make sure she’s ok. | 但我都到这了 那我得确保她没事 |
[09:27] | Hello? Dinah? | 有人吗 黛娜 |
[09:30] | If there’s someone in here, | 假如屋里有人 |
[09:31] | you should know that I know martial arts. | 你要知道我是会武功的 |
[09:34] | Curtis, what’s going on? | 柯蒂斯 怎么回事 |
[09:36] | My god. | 天啊 |
[09:38] | Curtis? Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯 |
[09:40] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[10:01] | Clear! | 安全 |
[10:03] | I got Curtis’ phone | 我找到了柯蒂斯的手机 |
[10:04] | but no Dinah and Curtis. | 但是没见到黛娜和柯蒂斯 |
[10:05] | Ok, well, if Curtis and Dinah are missing, | 假如柯蒂斯和黛娜失踪了 |
[10:07] | I guess we can presume that Rene didn’t skip out on his daughter. | 那雷内也不是有意放他女儿鸽子了 |
[10:09] | – Whoever did this is good. – We know who’s doing this. | -做这事的人一定很厉害 -我们知道是谁做的 |
[10:13] | It’s Chase. | 是蔡斯 |
[10:14] | He’s picking us off one by one. | 他在一个个干掉我们 |
[10:16] | Not to state the obvious, | 不是我说废话 |
[10:17] | but Chase is currently under surveillance 24/7 | 但蔡斯如今被关在防弹又透明的牢房里 |
[10:20] | in an impenetrable glass box. | 每时每刻都被监视着 |
[10:22] | There’s no way he got out to do this. | 他不可能跑出来干这事 |
[10:24] | Oh, he had to have help. | 他一定是有帮手 |
[10:25] | Well, I hate to say this, | 虽然我不想这么说 |
[10:26] | but what if this was Chase’s plan all along? | 但假如这一直都是蔡斯的计划呢 |
[10:29] | Get himself caught, lull us to sleep. | 故意被抓 让我们放松警惕 |
[10:31] | Yeah, well, consider me officially woke. | 好吧 但我一直都没有放松过 |
[10:33] | Ok, Chase has worked with evil Laurel before, | 好吧 蔡斯之前和邪恶版劳蕾尔合作过 |
[10:34] | but she’s currently locked up at ARGUS, | 但她现在还在天眼会里关着呢 |
[10:36] | and there is no way that Evelyn is doing this all by herself. | 伊芙琳一个人不可能做到这一切 |
[10:39] | John? | 约翰 |
[10:41] | Isn’t that League? | 那不是联盟的东西吗 |
[10:43] | It’s Talia al ghul. | 是塔莉亚·厄尔·高福 |
[10:48] | Contact Thea and Lance. | 联系西娅和兰斯 |
[10:49] | We need to get them someplace secure. | 我们得把他们转移到安全的地方 |
[10:50] | There’s an ARGUS safe house across town we can use. | 天眼会在城市那头有个安全屋可以用 |
[10:52] | Ok, you get them there, then meet me at the bunker. | 好的 你带他们去那里 然后我们地堡见 |
[10:56] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[10:59] | It’s time to talk to Chase. | 是时候和蔡斯谈谈了 |
[11:07] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[11:10] | Adrian, where are they?! | 阿德里安 他们在哪里 |
[11:11] | – Who? – You know damn– | -谁 -你他妈知道… |
[11:12] | “You know damn well who!” You’re right. | “你他妈知道是谁” 没错 |
[11:13] | I do know, just like I know your every move | 我确实知道 正如我知道你的每一步动作 |
[11:16] | while it seems like you know none of mine. | 与此同时你却对我的计划一无所知 |
[11:19] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪里 |
[11:21] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[11:22] | We’ve already established that you think you won’t kill me. | 我们都清楚你觉得自己不会杀了我 |
[11:24] | Kind of weakens your leverage. | 算是减少了你的筹码 |
[11:26] | I’m gonna find them, and I’m gonna get them back. | 我会找到他们的 然后把他们救回来 |
[11:30] | Is that what you came here to tell me, | 你过来就是为了告诉我这句话吗 |
[11:31] | or are you just wasting time? | 还是你只是在浪费时间呢 |
[11:40] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[11:44] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[11:46] | It’s fascinating, isn’t it? | 很迷人 不是吗 |
[11:47] | Some men will do anything to avoid it. | 一些人会想方设法回避它 |
[11:50] | Others will embrace it, even revel in it, | 另一些人却主动追求它 享受它 |
[11:55] | like you. | 像你一样 |
[11:57] | That’s why you’re so formidable. | 所以你才这么难搞 |
[12:00] | Pain is not a new experience to you. | 痛苦对你来说不是什么新鲜玩意了 |
[12:03] | Then stop wasting my time. | 那就不要浪费时间 |
[12:12] | That was my epiphany. | 我悟到了 |
[12:14] | For true retribution, | 真正的惩罚 |
[12:15] | I couldn’t merely cause you pain. | 并不只是要使你痛苦 |
[12:18] | I had to wake you up, | 我要让你保持清醒 |
[12:19] | open your eyes, make you see | 睁开眼 亲眼看着 |
[12:22] | the pain you suffer is still with you. | 你所遭受的痛苦一直伴随着你 |
[12:25] | This drug helps set it free. | 这药会重现这些痛苦 |
[12:36] | Every cut, every bullet, | 每一刀 每一枪 |
[12:40] | every wound like you’re feeling it all for the first time. | 每次伤痛都会像你第一次感受到的一样 |
[12:52] | Why am I still wasting your time? | 为什么我还要浪费你的时间 |
[13:08] | Freeze, jerkwad! | 混蛋 不许动 |
[13:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:12] | I knew it was you, but what if it wasn’t you you? | 我知道是你 但如果是别人怎么办 |
[13:14] | You know. Multiple earths, evil twins, et cetera. | 多层世界 恶魔双子 等等 |
[13:16] | “Et cetera” being the scariest thing I’ve said all day. | “等等”是我今天说过的最恐怖的了 |
[13:17] | I hate this thing. | 我讨厌这玩意 |
[13:20] | I’m a little on edge. | 我有点紧张 |
[13:21] | I’m actually really looking forward | 我其实挺希望 |
[13:22] | to being all holed up in an ARGUS safe house. | 藏在天眼会的秘密基地的 |
[13:25] | I don’t want you in the safe house. | 我不想要你在基地 |
[13:26] | I want you down here with me. | 我想让你跟我一起呆在这 |
[13:27] | What? No. Why? I–I can run comms remotely, ok? | 不行 为什么 我能远程通讯好吗 |
[13:31] | And if Malcolm Merlyn has proven anything, | 如果马尔科姆·梅林证实了什么 |
[13:33] | it’s that when it comes to the League of Assassins, | 那就是 对刺客联盟来说 |
[13:34] | locks are more like suggestions. | 上锁已经没有什么意义了 |
[13:35] | I can handle Talia Al Ghul and whatever acolytes | 我能搞定塔莉亚·厄尔·高福还有 |
[13:38] | she’s fighting with. | 跟她并肩作战的喽啰 |
[13:39] | Where I need you is down here with me | 但我需要你跟我在一起 |
[13:42] | so that both of us can try to stop Chase. | 这样我们能一起阻止蔡斯 |
[13:45] | Is this–eh, this might sound | 这听起来是不是 |
[13:48] | a little self-serving, but is tactics | 有点自私 但是 |
[13:51] | the only thing behind me staying down here? | 让我呆在这只是处于策略考虑吗 |
[13:54] | – Honestly? – Yeah. | -说真的 -对 |
[13:56] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:57] | Ok, the–the thing that’s clear, though, to me | 好吧 我很明白 |
[13:59] | right now is that I… | 现在 我 |
[14:03] | I let my guard down, and I shouldn’t have. | 我放松了警惕 这很不应该 |
[14:04] | No one could’ve seen this coming, Oliver. No one. | 谁也想不到 奥利弗 没有人 |
[14:06] | I saw it coming. I knew something was wrong. | 我察觉到了 我知道事情不对劲 |
[14:11] | I knew it here, and I ignored it. | 我知道 但我选择无视 |
[14:14] | And then I second-guessed myself. | 然后我又怀疑自己 |
[14:16] | And now everyone that I love is in danger, | 现在所有我爱的人都处于危险之中 |
[14:19] | including maybe… | 也许包括 |
[14:22] | you know, my son. | 你知道的 我儿子 |
[14:23] | No, I couldn’t find him. There’s no way they’re going to. | 我找不到他 他们也不可能找得到 |
[14:25] | Not Chase, not Talia Al Ghul. | 蔡斯不会 塔莉亚·厄尔·高福不会 |
[14:26] | William’s going to be fine. | 威廉不会有事的 |
[14:27] | I appreciate that, but you can’t know that. | 我很感激你这么说 但你不可能知道 |
[14:30] | You–you can’t. | 不可能 |
[14:32] | William is the purest part of me, | 威廉是我最纯净的部分 |
[14:35] | and now he’s in danger maybe because of something | 但现在他有危险 也许正是因为 |
[14:38] | that the worst part of me set in motion. | 我最肮脏的部分导致的 |
[14:43] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[14:43] | Thea and Quentin are not happy about it, | 西娅和昆汀不太开心 |
[14:45] | but they’re secure. | 但他们安全了 |
[14:48] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:51] | I had ARGUD triple-check on Black Siren. | 我让天眼会再次确认黑海妖的情况 |
[14:53] | She’s not in her cell. | 她没在她的房间里 |
[14:54] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[14:55] | Quentin doesn’t know about her. | 昆汀并不知道她的存在 |
[14:57] | That’s why Chase will send her right there. | 所以蔡斯会把她送到那去 |
[14:59] | We need to get the safe house on the phone now. | 我们现在得打电话到安全屋去 |
[15:09] | Oh, God. You know what the worst part | 天哪 你知道安全屋最坏的地方 |
[15:11] | about a safe house is? | 是什么吗 |
[15:13] | It’s not being able to use your cell phone. | 那就是不能用手机 |
[15:14] | That’s just–it’s barbaric. | 这可真是 太原始了 |
[15:17] | Well, yeah. Normally I’d chalk that up | 没错 通常来说 我会认为 |
[15:18] | to millennial nonsense, | 这简直太没意义了 |
[15:19] | but I know what you mean. | 但我懂你的意思 |
[15:20] | I’m champing at the bit to speak to | 我现在已经等不及要 |
[15:21] | that judge in Rene’s case right now. | 和雷内案的法官聊聊了 |
[15:24] | Well, what could you say? | 你能说什么 |
[15:25] | That Rene was kidnapped by some psycho that’s in jail? | 雷内被监狱里的某个神经病绑架了 |
[15:30] | I got to do something, Thea. | 西娅 我必须得做点什么 |
[15:32] | I know what it’s like to lose a daughter. | 我知道失去女儿的感受 |
[15:34] | And hell if I’m gonna let that happen to Rene. | 如果我让那发生在雷内身上 那才该死 |
[15:36] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:38] | Agent Kosineski. Hello? | 辛斯基特工 在吗 |
[15:43] | Hey, Sharon, we got a problem with the comms in– | 莎朗 我们的通讯设备出问题了 |
[15:47] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[15:49] | Yeah, well, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[15:50] | but I’m sure as hell not staying here, waiting. | 但我是绝对不会留在这里坐以待毙的 |
[15:51] | You read my mind. Let’s go. | 我也这么想 走吧 |
[16:04] | It’s a tranq dart. | 是镇静剂飞镖 |
[16:14] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[16:16] | Stop. Turn around slowly. | 站住 慢慢转过身 |
[16:19] | Turn– | 转过… |
[16:29] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好啊 老爸 |
[16:37] | No, it can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[16:38] | It can be. | 有可能 |
[16:39] | Daddy, it can. | 老爸 有可能的 |
[16:41] | Don’t worry. I’ll explain everything. | 别担心 我会解释一切的 |
[16:47] | Don’t take your gun off her, Quentin. | 别把枪放下 昆汀 |
[16:49] | Thea? Thea? | 西娅 西娅 |
[16:51] | I know. It’s not what it seems. | 我知道 眼见非实 |
[16:54] | Did Ollie… | 奥利有没有… |
[17:07] | I’m so sorry, Daddy. | 很对不起 老爸 |
[17:15] | What do we know? | 情况如何 |
[17:18] | You mean besides this being | 你是说除了 |
[17:19] | the horror version of “Groundhog day”? Look. | 土拨鼠日的恐怖版本之外吗 你看 |
[17:22] | The security camera footage is grainy, | 监控录像很模糊 |
[17:24] | but it’s good enough to see Black Siren giving | 但也足以看清黑海妖 |
[17:26] | her best Laurel impression. | 以劳蕾尔的形象现身 |
[17:28] | If we know there was a second attacker, | 如果我们知道有第二个袭击者 |
[17:29] | who do we think it was? | 那会是谁 |
[17:30] | Well, the ARGUS agent that gave Black Siren | 天眼会特工给了黑海妖 |
[17:33] | her get out of jail free card said that he | 出狱通行证 并且说 |
[17:35] | was blackmailed by a woman wearing black, | 他是被一个穿了一身黑衣的女子勒索 |
[17:36] | so it could be Talia. | 所以有可能是塔莉亚 |
[17:38] | It was Evelyn. | 是伊芙琳 |
[17:39] | Agent Kosineski got a positive ID before he got tranq’ed. | 在辛斯基特工被镇静剂迷晕前 他认出了她 |
[17:42] | So these kidnappings are what, payback? | 那这些绑架是在报复吗 |
[17:44] | Before Chase tortured me, | 在蔡斯折磨我之前 |
[17:45] | I told him that the team was my strength. | 我告诉他小队是我的力量支柱 |
[17:48] | He’s trying to take it away. | 他想要将其夺走 |
[17:49] | So his lady friends can come after you instead of him? | 所以他的女友不去找他 反而来找你 |
[17:51] | That doesn’t sound very satisfying. | 这似乎不太令人满意啊 |
[17:53] | Chase doesn’t think I can game out what he’s planning, | 蔡斯认为我无法战胜他所策划的游戏 |
[17:55] | but it’s obvious. | 但是很明显 |
[17:55] | Yeah, obvious to a murdering psychopath, | 很明显 要干掉一个神经病患者 |
[17:59] | and present company excluded. | 还要排除现任的同伴 |
[18:00] | He’s trying to leverage our friends | 他想要利用我们的朋友 |
[18:02] | to make me set him free. | 逼我放他出狱 |
[18:04] | That’s crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[18:06] | Which would be consistent for Chase. | 很符合蔡斯的作风 |
[18:08] | – You two have to leave the city. – What? | -你们俩要离开市里 -什么 |
[18:11] | You got to leave the city, you got to leave the state, | 你们要离开这座城市 要离开这个国家 |
[18:12] | and you can’t tell me where you’re going. | 而且不能告诉我你们的去向 |
[18:14] | Oliver, we’re not leaving. | 奥利弗 我们是不会走的 |
[18:15] | We’re not going anywhere. We’re not abandoning you. | 我们哪里也不去 我们不会丢下你的 |
[18:17] | I understand that you’re not abandoning me. | 我明白你们不会丢下我 |
[18:18] | You’re doing what I’m asking you to do because Ch– | 你们要照我说的话去做 因为蔡… |
[18:24] | Chase knows how I think. | 蔡斯知道我的思维模式 |
[18:26] | He knows that if he puts the two of you in danger– | 他知道如果他让你们俩有危险 |
[18:28] | and he’s going to try to– that… | 而且他会让你们有危险 |
[18:31] | my instinct will be to pull you close. | 我的直觉会把你们向危险推进 |
[18:32] | So do something he’s not expecting. | 那就做一些他无法预料的事 |
[18:35] | Split up. | 分头行头 |
[18:37] | No, that’s– | 不 这… |
[18:42] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[18:43] | If I don’t have to worry about the two of you, | 如果我不必担心你们俩 |
[18:46] | then I can put my focus towards finding the others. | 那我就能专心去找其他人 |
[18:50] | You get this son of a bitch, Oliver. | 抓到这个混蛋 奥利弗 |
[18:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:03] | You are strong, like a piece of iron. | 你就像钢铁一样无坚不摧 |
[19:06] | You think you can resist any pain | 你认为你能抵制任何疼痛 |
[19:09] | because you have… | 因为你强壮 |
[19:13] | but the worst pain is up here, | 但是最痛苦的都在脑子里 |
[19:19] | locked away deep inside. | 锁在内心深处 |
[19:22] | That’s what the drug is for… | 这就是这药的作用 |
[19:25] | To show you everything– | 为了让你看清一切 |
[19:27] | Your sins… | 你的罪孽 |
[19:28] | Taiana, I’m sorry. | 泰安娜 抱歉 |
[19:34] | Your failures… | 你的失败 |
[19:36] | I guess you made your choice. | 我想你已经做出选择了 |
[19:39] | Noooo! | 不要 |
[19:43] | Your guilt… | 你的愧疚 |
[19:45] | Oliver, no! | 奥利弗 不 |
[19:51] | Your bloodlust… | 你的杀人欲 |
[20:00] | Your inhumanity. | 你的残暴不仁 |
[20:15] | That gun. It only has one bullet. | 那把枪只有一颗子弹 |
[20:19] | You can waste it on me, | 你可以浪费在我身上 |
[20:21] | but I think we both know | 可我认为我们俩都清楚 |
[20:26] | who’s responsible for your pain. | 谁才是你的痛苦源头 |
[20:31] | I’ve seen the strongest man | 我见过最强壮的人 |
[20:35] | resist for up to 12 minutes before… | 顽抗了12分钟 结果还是… |
[20:39] | Ending his suffering. | 结束了痛苦 |
[20:40] | Such is my respect for you that I– | 我很敬佩你 |
[20:43] | I think you can last for, | 我想你能坚持 |
[20:47] | 14 minutes. | 14分钟 |
[20:54] | Dasvidaniya. | 再见 |
[20:56] | You’re going to do it, aren’t you? | 你会这么做的 对吧 |
[20:59] | Because you are not strong | 因为你并不强大 |
[21:01] | and you know you deserve to die. | 你知道自己死有余辜 |
[21:10] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[21:22] | Let me help you understand, | 我告诉你 |
[21:23] | I am not going to kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[21:26] | I am never going to give you the satisfaction | 我绝不会让你得逞 |
[21:31] | of being the man that you think I am. | 把我自己变成你以为的人 |
[21:34] | You’re never getting out of here. | 你绝不会逃出去 |
[21:37] | Not today. Not tomorrow. | 今天不会 明天也不会 |
[21:41] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[21:43] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[21:45] | No, I don’t, | 我不明白 |
[21:47] | But only because you’re wrong. | 只是因为你说错了 |
[21:51] | I told you, Oliver, | 我告诉过你 奥利弗 |
[21:52] | everyone in your orbit suffers as the price for your sins. | 你身边的人会因为你的罪行付出同样的代价 |
[21:57] | And the only way to keep them from paying that price | 阻止他们付出那种代价的唯一办法 |
[22:00] | is to let me go. | 就是放我走 |
[22:09] | I’m gonna find another way. | 我会找到另一种办法 |
[22:13] | Find it quick. | 快点找 |
[22:15] | They’re transferring me to Idaho tonight. | 他们今晚要把我转移到爱达荷州 |
[22:18] | And once that happens, | 一旦成功 |
[22:20] | this offer’s off the table. | 这份提议就失效了 |
[22:22] | I don’t want to see that happen, Oliver. | 我不希望那样 奥利弗 |
[22:27] | Like I told you, | 正如我所言 |
[22:29] | I think that you’re one loss away from getting destroyed. | 我觉得你身边再死一个人 你就会崩溃 |
[22:33] | Who would it be, I wonder? | 死的会是谁呢 |
[22:36] | Thea or Felicity? | 西娅还是费利西蒂 |
[22:41] | Maybe someone else. | 或许是别人 |
[22:46] | I mean, look, I don’t understand, all right, | 听着 我不懂 行吗 |
[22:48] | but that was Laurel. | 但那就是劳蕾尔 |
[22:49] | No, Quentin, it wasn’t. | 不 昆汀 那不是 |
[22:51] | It looks like her, and it sounds like her– | 模样像她 声音像她 |
[22:55] | Look, that was my baby girl, all right? | 那就是我的宝贝女儿 行吗 |
[22:56] | She’s back just like with Sara. | 她就像莎拉一样复活了 |
[22:58] | Listen, there– | 听着 |
[23:01] | It is hard to explain, but there are | 这很难解释 但宇宙中 |
[23:03] | these other earths, ok? | 有其他地球 懂吗 |
[23:05] | Parallel universes. | 平行宇宙 |
[23:07] | Now you’re talking crazy. Listen to yourself. | 你在说疯话 你听听 |
[23:09] | I–I know. I know how crazy it sounds– | 我知道 我知道听起来有多疯 |
[23:12] | Trust me– but it is real. | 相信我 是真的 |
[23:16] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[23:17] | Just as real as meta-humans and aliens. | 跟超能力者与外星人一样真实 |
[23:25] | Then that wasn’t Laurel. | 那她就不是劳蕾尔 |
[23:27] | It was a Laurel. It was… | 她是其中一个劳蕾尔 |
[23:32] | It’s just not the one that we knew. | 但不是我们认识的那个 |
[23:36] | OK, but, look, she’s very convincing. | 但她很有说服力 |
[23:40] | And I need you to remember that | 你得给我记住 |
[23:41] | because that is exactly why Chase has brought her here. | 因为那正是蔡斯送她过来的原因 |
[23:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:50] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[23:52] | That’s a surprise. | 那可是惊喜 |
[24:01] | Felicity, I already have major anxiety. | 费利西蒂 我已经非常焦虑了 |
[24:03] | You going silent on me is not helping. | 你这样一言不发更没帮助 |
[24:05] | You know, my mom’s really big into intuition, like | 我妈真的很迷信 比如 |
[24:08] | stars, signs, horoscopes, ouija boards even. | 星象 符号 星座 甚至显灵板 |
[24:11] | I always thought it was either stupid or ridiculous. | 我总觉得那不是愚蠢 就是可笑 |
[24:13] | I never really took it seriously. | 我从没当回事 |
[24:15] | Until now, right? | 但现在变了 对吧 |
[24:16] | Yeah. I have this really bad feeling. | 没错 我有非常不好的感觉 |
[24:18] | It’s right in the pit of my stomach. | 我感觉很不爽 |
[24:20] | What’s it telling you? | 你有什么感觉 |
[24:22] | We never should’ve left Oliver alone. | 我们不应该留下奥利弗一个人 |
[24:56] | I agree with you, Felicity. | 我同意 费利西蒂 |
[25:00] | Leaving Oliver feels wrong, but maybe | 离开奥利弗感觉不好 但或许 |
[25:01] | that’s why it was the right thing to do. | 正因如此我们才应该这样做 |
[25:04] | You realize how backwards that sounds, right? | 你知道这话有多不靠谱 对吧 |
[25:06] | I do realize that, | 我确实知道 |
[25:07] | but this is Chase we’re dealing with, remember? | 但我们对付的是蔡斯 记得吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I know, but what if we overthought it | 我知道 但万一我们想太多了呢 |
[25:11] | and now Oliver’s vulnerable? | 现在奥利弗孤立无援呢 |
[25:21] | I see your sense of hospitality remains intact. | 看来你热情好客之道仍未改变 |
[25:24] | You are not welcome here, Malcolm. | 这里不欢迎你 马尔科姆 |
[25:26] | You aim to cut off my other hand, Oliver? | 你要砍断我另一只手吗 奥利弗 |
[25:27] | Maybe. You gonna tell another person about my son? | 或许 你胆敢再告诉别人关于我儿子的事 |
[25:31] | Last time I was down here, I saved your life. | 我上次来这下面 救了你的命 |
[25:34] | Do you really think that gives you a pass | 你真以为那可以让我不追究 |
[25:37] | for serving up William to Damien Darhk? | 你把威廉出卖给达米恩·达克吗 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 为此我很抱歉 当时我没想清楚 |
[25:43] | I let my emotions get out of hand. | 我被情绪左右了 |
[25:45] | That is all in the past. | 那都过去了 |
[25:46] | The only thing I’m concerned about now is | 我现在只关心如何 |
[25:48] | saving my daughter. | 救我的女儿 |
[25:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:02] | Angry woman with two swords. | 愤怒的女人握着两把剑 |
[26:03] | Are you getting Major Isabel Rochev flashbacks right now? | 你现在脑中在想伊莎贝尔·罗切夫少校吧 |
[26:05] | Yup. | 是的 |
[26:06] | You remember how we handled that, right? | 你记得我们怎么处理的吧 |
[26:07] | Yup. | 是的 |
[26:27] | – Oh, god. – We got to get out of here. | -天啊 -我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[26:30] | Oh. That worked better with Rochev. | 在罗切夫身上比较好使 |
[26:34] | Dig. | 狄格 |
[26:38] | I told you I had a bad feeling. | 告诉过你我有不祥的预感 |
[26:54] | John! Felicity! | 约翰 费利西蒂 |
[26:57] | They’re gone, Oliver. | 他们不在了 奥利弗 |
[26:58] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:59] | They were taken alive. Focus. | 他们是被活捉的 保持专注 |
[27:03] | I would’ve thought you would’ve tagged | 我以为你已经给你的宠物 |
[27:04] | your–your pets by now. | 装追踪器呢 |
[27:06] | They’re my friends, Malcolm. | 他们是我的朋友 马尔科姆 |
[27:08] | And Curtis did put tracking nanites in Felicity, | 柯蒂斯给费利西蒂装了纳米追踪器 |
[27:11] | but they were rendered useless | 但它们被蔡斯的 |
[27:12] | when Chase set off an EMP. | 电磁脉冲破坏了 |
[27:15] | Well, I’ll give him this much. | 好吧 算他厉害 |
[27:16] | He’s 50 moves ahead. | 他领先我们五十步 |
[27:20] | But the question is to what end. | 但他的目的是什么 |
[27:22] | He wants to leverage me into breaking him out of prison. | 作为我帮他越狱的筹码 |
[27:26] | And my daughter, your sister, | 我的女儿 你的妹妹 |
[27:28] | isn’t sufficient leverage? | 还不够作为筹码吗 |
[27:31] | You’ve blackmailed people, Malcolm. | 你也勒索过人 马尔科姆 |
[27:33] | How often have you kept up your end of the bargain? | 你有多少次是遵守交易承诺的 |
[27:36] | And, quite frankly, I am surprised | 而且说真的 我挺意外 |
[27:39] | that someone like you is willing to give in | 你这种人会屈服于 |
[27:41] | to a man like Chase. | 蔡斯这种人 |
[27:42] | I will give in to someone | 我会屈服于任何人 |
[27:44] | if it gets Thea back. | 只要能救回西娅 |
[27:46] | The fact that she hates me | 虽然她恨我 |
[27:47] | doesn’t make her any less my daughter. | 但我对她的父爱不会因此变少 |
[27:51] | And something you learned last year– | 而且去年你学到的是 |
[27:53] | friends are one thing, but family is family. | 朋友是一回事 但家人就是家人 |
[27:56] | And your child? | 还有你的孩子呢 |
[27:58] | You would do anything, absolutely anything, | 你会不惜一切 绝对不惜一切 |
[28:01] | to keep him safe. | 保护他的安全 |
[28:03] | A little while ago, I worried to John… | 前阵子 我跟约翰说… |
[28:06] | that the personal connections that I had | 跟我有交情的人 |
[28:08] | were making me vulnerable | 会使我变得脆弱 |
[28:09] | because as long as there are people in my life that I care for, | 因为只要我的生活中有我关心的人 |
[28:12] | I have to be something else to protect them. | 我就得成为另一个存在保护他们 |
[28:15] | That’s something that I can’t leave in the past. | 我永远无法把这些抛之脑后 |
[28:19] | I admire you, Oliver. | 我真服了你 奥利弗 |
[28:21] | It takes a special kind of idiot | 很特别的傻瓜 |
[28:23] | to actually get dumber with time. | 才会随着时间变得更傻 |
[28:25] | I am not in the mood, Malcolm. | 我没心情跟你争 马尔科姆 |
[28:28] | Human connections are what keep us human. | 是人之间的关系让我们保持人性 |
[28:32] | And it’s sad that it– | 而可悲的是 |
[28:33] | that it’s a sociopath who’s gonna have to | 要由一个反社会者 |
[28:36] | point this out to you. | 来告诉你这一点 |
[28:37] | You can’t live on an island. | 你不能在孤岛上生活 |
[28:39] | You’ve already tried. | 你已经试过了 |
[28:41] | But you are always gonna have people in your life, | 但你的生活总是会有人出现 |
[28:44] | Oliver, and they will always need you, | 奥利弗 他们总是会需要你 |
[28:47] | for better or worse, baggage and all. | 不论好坏 不管是不是负担 |
[28:49] | And if you can’t accept that, well, | 如果你接受不了 |
[28:52] | your past is gonna stay your anchor. | 你的过去就会影响你的前行 |
[28:58] | Yeah. | 说 |
[28:59] | Mr. Queen, the marshals are here to transfer the prisoner. | 奎恩先生 法警来转移犯人了 |
[29:01] | You said you wanted to know. | 你说过要通知你 |
[29:02] | Thank you. I’m on my way. | 谢谢 我在路上了 |
[29:05] | I am going to ensure | 我会确保 |
[29:06] | that Chase’s prison transfer goes smoothly. | 蔡斯顺利被转移去别的监狱 |
[29:09] | We are very capable people. | 我们是非常能干的人 |
[29:11] | And we are gonna find a way | 我们会找到方法 |
[29:12] | to rescue everyone. | 救出大家 |
[29:22] | You’re not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[29:23] | I am as real as your conscience. | 我跟你的良知一样真实 |
[29:26] | Shengcun. | 生存 |
[29:28] | Remember? “Survive.” | 记得吗 “生存” |
[29:31] | My dying wish for you | 是我为你牺牲的 |
[29:32] | after I gave my life for yours. | 临终遗愿 |
[29:35] | But you squandered my sacrifice | 但你浪费了我的牺牲 |
[29:38] | and now my daughter, my dear Shado, | 现在我的女儿 我心爱的莎朵 |
[29:42] | is dead. | 死了 |
[29:46] | Yao Fei, I’m so sorry. | 姚飞 我很抱歉 |
[29:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:49] | Apologies won’t bring her back. | 道歉也无法救活她 |
[29:51] | And it won’t bring the others back. | 无法救活其他人 |
[29:53] | Please stop. | 不要说了 |
[29:54] | Taiana, Akio, Sara. | 泰安娜 绍夫 莎拉 |
[29:58] | Everyone you’ve lost over the past 5 years… | 你在过去五年失去的每个人 |
[30:03] | All of those you have yet to lose. | 那些你将会失去的人 |
[30:06] | This isn’t real. It’s not real. | 这不是真的 这不是真的 |
[30:08] | You’re in my head. | 你是我的幻想 |
[30:12] | And who better than you knows the truth? | 还有谁比你更知道真相吗 |
[30:16] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[30:18] | That those closest to you are fated to suffer | 那些跟你最亲近的人注定要为 |
[30:22] | for your sins. | 你的罪受苦 |
[30:28] | But you can save them, Oliver… | 但你可以拯救他们 奥利弗 |
[30:32] | by making the same sacrifice I made for you. | 为他们牺牲 就像我为你们牺牲那样 |
[30:41] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的布置 |
[30:43] | You got shipping containers | 你在地球二 |
[30:44] | as nice as this on Earth-2? | 也有跟这个一样好的船运集装箱吗 |
[30:45] | Everything’s exactly the same as it is here, dad. | 所有一切跟这里一模一样 爸爸 |
[30:51] | Don’t call me that. | 不要那样叫我 |
[30:53] | You’re Laurel, but you’re not my Laurel. | 你是劳蕾尔 但你不是我的劳蕾尔 |
[30:57] | – Is that too tight? – You care? | -会太紧吗 -你在意吗 |
[30:58] | You think this isn’t hard for me? | 你觉得这不会令我难受吗 |
[31:01] | Doesn’t much look like it. | 不怎么看得出来 |
[31:04] | I owe my freedom to Adrian Chase. | 是阿德里安·蔡斯给我自由的 |
[31:07] | In exchange, I give him my help | 作为交换 我帮他忙 |
[31:10] | and his assurance that you won’t get hurt. | 而且他保证你不会受伤 |
[31:12] | Chase’s assurance! | 蔡斯的保证 |
[31:16] | My Laurel wouldn’t be that stupid. | 我的劳蕾尔没有那么蠢 |
[31:18] | I know…you loved her. | 我知道你爱她 |
[31:23] | And I know you lost her. | 我知道你失去她了 |
[31:25] | And I know how it makes you feel | 我知道你看见我时 |
[31:27] | seeing me. | 是什么感觉 |
[31:29] | You’ve got no idea. | 你不知道 |
[31:43] | Don’t worry, sir. If custody’s threatened, | 别当心 长官 如果犯人做出威胁 |
[31:44] | we have orders to shoot on sight. | 我们有权当场击毙他 |
[31:50] | Ticktock. | 时间紧迫 |
[31:54] | You’re not pulling my strings anymore, Adrian. | 你不能再摆弄我了 阿德里安 |
[31:57] | At least you admit that I have been. | 至少你承认我摆弄过你 |
[32:01] | Hey, but just so that we’re clear… | 但你要清楚知道 |
[32:04] | the moment I get | 我一坐上 |
[32:05] | on that transfer chopper, | 转移犯人的直升机 |
[32:07] | my friends have orders to kill yours. | 我的朋友就会按指示杀死你朋友 |
[32:11] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[32:24] | I think you’re about to get a phone call. | 我想你快接到电话了 |
[32:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:49] | Hello. Somebody help me. | 喂 谁来救救我 |
[32:52] | Please help me. | 拜托帮帮我 |
[32:56] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[33:21] | I need the van. | 把车交给我 |
[33:22] | Sir, what are you doing? Stop. | 您在做什么 住手 |
[33:36] | He took your son, didn’t he? | 他抓走你儿子了 不是吗 |
[33:39] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:40] | Like minds. Here. | 想到一块了 给你 |
[34:00] | Something funny, nutbag? | 有什么好笑的事吗 疯子 |
[34:02] | Not yet but soon. | 还没 但快了 |
[34:08] | See what I mean? | 明白了吧 |
[34:29] | This would be easier if we could kill them. | 如果我们能杀掉他们就比较简单 |
[34:31] | Then it’s not gonna be easy. | 那就更麻烦了 |
[34:36] | We’re compromised. Take the prisoner out. | 我们遇袭了 把犯人带走 |
[34:40] | – They’re targeting Chase. – Go. I’ll cover you. | -他们在追蔡斯 -快去 我掩护你 |
[34:43] | Really. | 真的 |
[35:02] | Chase! | 蔡斯 |
[35:04] | Thanks for the assist, pal. | 谢谢你的帮助 朋友 |
[35:05] | – Where is my son?! – No, no. | -我的儿子呢 -不不 |
[35:07] | That wasn’t the deal, Oliver. | 这不是我们的交易 奥利弗 |
[35:09] | That wasn’t the deal. | 这不是我们的交易 |
[35:09] | I said, you let me go | 我说你放我走 |
[35:10] | and I’d keep your loved ones safe, | 我就让你爱的人安全 |
[35:12] | but I’m not gone yet. | 但我还没成功走掉 |
[35:24] | Why did you involve William? | 你为什么要牵扯威廉 |
[35:27] | That’s my boy. | 他是我的儿子 |
[35:31] | He’s an innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[35:33] | So was my wife, man, | 我的妻子也是无辜的 |
[35:35] | but you involved her. | 但你却牵扯了她 |
[35:38] | I already told you, Oliver. | 我告诉过你了 奥利弗 |
[35:39] | Everyone that you care about suffers. | 所有你关心的人都要受苦 |
[35:44] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[35:49] | I’ll see you on the boat. | 我们船上见 |
[36:10] | Ok. Chase’s helicopter flew to an abandoned airfield | 蔡斯的直升机飞往犹他州黎明谷 |
[36:12] | in Dawn Valley, Utah. | 一个废置的飞机场 |
[36:14] | Then 5 minutes later, this aircraft took off | 五分钟后 这架飞机 |
[36:16] | from the same field at a vector of 2-7-0. | 在同一个飞机场起飞 航向是270 |
[36:19] | Due west. That would take him back to Star City. | 往西飞行 那他会回到星城 |
[36:22] | Chase seems smarter than that. | 蔡斯似乎没这么蠢 |
[36:23] | I’m trying to track this plane, | 我在努力追踪这架飞机 |
[36:25] | but it’s not easy without Felicity. | 但没有费利西蒂不容易做到 |
[36:27] | The night before the undertaking, | 事业发生的前一晚 |
[36:28] | some of my associates, | 我的一些伙伴 |
[36:29] | especially those who were on the wrong end of your bow, | 尤其是被你射杀的那些人 |
[36:32] | thought that the hood had computer skills. | 以为兜帽男会电脑技术 |
[36:34] | I had good hardware and a specific purpose. | 我有好的硬件和具体的目标 |
[36:38] | Chase turned off the transponder on the plane. | 蔡斯关掉了飞机上的雷达收发机 |
[36:40] | Luckily, Felicity has access to a keyhole satellite | 幸运的是 费利西蒂能访问 |
[36:42] | that can track the heat signature | 可以追踪世界上任何飞行器 |
[36:44] | of any aircraft in the world. | 热信号的锁眼卫星 |
[36:47] | – Impressive. – Have to get lucky. | -令人钦佩 -得靠运气 |
[36:50] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[36:51] | Yes, I am, because Chase is working | 是的 因为蔡斯 |
[36:53] | with at least Black Siren, | 至少在跟黑海妖 |
[36:55] | Evelyn Sharp, Talia al Ghul, | 伊芙琳·夏普 塔莉亚·厄尔·高福 |
[36:56] | and whatever army she’s currently controlling. | 还有她所拥有的军队合作 |
[36:58] | So you called in reinforcements. | 所以你在搬救兵 |
[37:00] | If I wasn’t such a confident individual, | 如果我不是这么有自信的人 |
[37:03] | my ego might be bruised. | 我的自尊可能会受伤 |
[37:04] | Malcolm, your ego is what I’m gonna need you | 马尔科姆 我需要你克制住 |
[37:06] | to keep in check. | 你的自尊 |
[37:07] | Why? Who did you reach out to? | 为什么 你联系了谁 |
[37:15] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[37:20] | Mr. Merlyn. I assume you still have no title. | 梅林先生 我想你还是没有头衔 |
[37:24] | – No. – Malcolm. | -不 -马尔科姆 |
[37:25] | – I will not work with her. – I told you. | -我不会跟她合作 -我告诉过你了 |
[37:28] | I’d sooner slice her throat. | 我很快就会割破她的喉咙 |
[37:29] | Try to, you mean. | 你是说试图 |
[37:31] | Malcolm, you said you were willing to do | 马尔科姆 你说你愿意 |
[37:32] | whatever it takes to get Thea back. | 不惜一切代价救西娅回来 |
[37:35] | So here we are! | 所以我们才会在这里 |
[37:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:41] | But does she know? | 但她知道吗 |
[37:47] | Know what, Mr. Merlyn? | 知道什么 梅林先生 |
[37:48] | One of the people we are up against | 我们的其中一个敌人 |
[37:51] | is your sister. | 是你姐姐 |
[37:55] | Nyssa, I wanted to explain it to you in person. | 娜莎 我本来打算当面跟你解释 |
[38:00] | We have Chase’s C-130. | 我们追踪到蔡斯的C130了 |
[38:02] | flew out over the coast, | 飞过了海岸 |
[38:03] | Banked southerly 12 degrees, which– | 向南倾斜12度 所以 |
[38:06] | which means… | 所以这表示 |
[38:07] | What does it mean? | 这表示什么 |
[38:15] | I know where he’s taking them. | 我知道他把他们带去哪里了 |
[38:24] | Why would your adversary bring them here? | 你的敌人为什么会带他们去那里 |
[38:27] | For that matter, how did he even know about this place? | 说到这 他怎么会知道这个地方 |
[38:30] | Talia. She researched me. | 塔莉亚 她调查过我 |
[38:34] | Probably told Chase everything. | 也许她把一切都告诉蔡斯了 |
[38:36] | Ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[38:38] | When I was a little girl, my father told me | 我还是个小女孩时 我父亲 |
[38:39] | to visit this place. | 让我来这个地方 |
[38:45] | It’s where I found Sara. | 我就是在这里找到莎拉的 |
[38:55] | Please, don’t. | 请不要这么做 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry that I have to, | 很抱歉我必须这么做 |
[39:06] | but it’s better for everyone. | 这对大家都更好 |
[39:16] | This is–this is the only way to make sure… | 只能通过这个方法确保 |
[39:21] | that I d–I don’t infect everyone that I love. | 我不会影响到所有我爱的人 |
[39:25] | But we love you in return for it, Ollie. | 但我们也爱你 奥利 |
[39:29] | And we need you at home. | 我们需要你回家 |
[39:32] | Please come home to me, Ollie… | 请回家见我吧 奥利 |
[39:34] | To Thea, your mother. | 见西娅 还有你妈妈 |
[39:38] | Please. We need you. | 求求你 我们需要你 |
[39:42] | If you don’t, then your father and my sister | 如果你不回去 那你父亲和我妹妹 |
[39:45] | would have died for nothing. | 都白死了 |
[40:17] | Diggle? Felicity? | 狄格尔 费利西蒂 |
[40:18] | We’re ok. You ok? | 我们没事 你们没事吧 |
[40:19] | We’re fine. A little north of pissed off, though. | 我们没事 只是有点生气 |
[40:21] | Rene, Dinah. Where are they? | 雷内 黛娜 他们在哪里 |
[40:22] | Not with us. | 没跟我们在一起 |
[40:26] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[40:28] | Enjoy the weather. | 好好享受这天气 |
[40:34] | Ms. Smoak. | 斯莫克小姐 |
[40:36] | Anybody ever tell you | 有人告诉过你 |
[40:37] | how much you suck at life? | 你的生活有多糟吗 |
[40:40] | No. Care to be the first? | 没有 你想第一个告诉我吗 |
[40:42] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[40:45] | So you recognize this place? | 所以你认得这个地方 |
[40:48] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[40:54] | Oliver’s gonna come for us. | 奥利弗会来找我们 |
[40:56] | Yeah, I’m counting on it, sis. | 这就是我想要的 妹妹 |
[41:00] | Damn it. Chase is using us as bait. | 该死 蔡斯在用我们做诱饵 |
[41:01] | He wants to draw Oliver out. | 他要把奥利弗引出来 |
[41:03] | The numbers aren’t exactly in his favor. | 他可能会寡不敌众 |
[41:05] | He’s faced worse odds before. | 他曾经遭遇过更低的胜算 |
[41:06] | Yeah, with the help of you and John, | 是的 因为有你 约翰 罗伊 |
[41:09] | Roy and Laurel and Thea, | 劳蕾尔 西娅以及 |
[41:12] | the rest of us. | 我们其他人的帮助 |
[41:12] | Curtis is right. Oliver can’t do this alone. | 柯蒂斯说得对 奥利弗不能单干 |
[41:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[41:36] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[41:43] | I’m glad you came back. | 很高兴你回来了 |