时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 5 years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | I have come home with only one goal, | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:08] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:12] | but by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:15] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | Zoe’s in a foster home, | 佐伊在的寄养家庭 |
[00:23] | a good one it looks like. | 看起来挺好的 |
[00:25] | She shouldn’t be anywhere near me. | 她不该待在我身边 |
[00:26] | I don’t agree with that, | 我不这么认为 |
[00:27] | and anhave a lawyer friend who doesn’t either. | 我的律师朋友也不这么认为 |
[00:29] | I’m worried about you because you’re into something, | 我在担心你 因为你在忙什么事 |
[00:31] | and you don’t want to tell anyone about it. | 却不想告诉别人 |
[00:33] | You just have to trust me on this one. | 这次你只需要相信我 |
[00:35] | If we can produce video that Chase is Prometheus, | 假如我们有视频能证明蔡斯就是普罗米修斯 |
[00:38] | that’s game over for him. | 他就完蛋了 |
[00:39] | That is what we needed! | 那就是我们要找的 |
[00:40] | Please let me be the one to walk this into SCPD. | 请让我亲手把这个交给星城警局 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna throw it up on Youtube. | 我要把这个放到视频网站上 |
[00:44] | There won’t be anywhere that son of a bitch can run. | 那这个混蛋就无处可逃了 |
[01:06] | Delta team in position. | D组就位 |
[01:08] | Seems our friends are here, too. | 我们的朋友们好像也在这 |
[01:10] | We’re on site. | 我们到了 |
[01:11] | An ARGUS drone confirms Adrian Chase walked | 超能力联合调查组无人机确认阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[01:13] | into the arcade at 0900. | 在早晨九点进了游戏厅 |
[01:16] | 16 hours ago. That’s a lifetime for Chase. | 已经16个小时了 对蔡斯来说已经很久了 |
[01:18] | Yeah, but no one has entered or exited since. | 对 可从那以后没人进出过 |
[01:21] | We got the bastard. | 我们绝对能逮到这个混蛋 |
[01:35] | We have to move right now. | 我们该换个位置 |
[01:37] | – See something? – Yes. | -看到什么了吗 -是的 |
[01:39] | This is Maximum Force. | 这可是《铁面悍将》 |
[01:42] | It’s vintage. | 是古董 |
[01:43] | We cannot let anything happen to this. | 不能被破坏 |
[01:45] | I’m more worried about something happening to me! | 我更担心我自己 |
[01:47] | Will you two focus? | 你们俩能不能专心点 |
[01:54] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[02:13] | Is everybody OK? | 大家都还好吗 |
[02:16] | It was vintage. | 这是古董 |
[02:32] | Looks like we found our guy. | 看来找到我们要找的人了 |
[02:42] | Chase escaped the arcade by using a secret tunnel | 蔡斯通过秘密隧道从游戏厅逃走了 |
[02:44] | that led to Port Newark. | 隧道通到纽瓦克港 |
[02:46] | Homeland Security’s placed him on a no-fly list. | 国土安全局把他列入禁飞名单了 |
[02:50] | No. He’s not gonna leave the country. | 不 他不会逃往国外的 |
[02:51] | He isn’t done yet. | 他的事还没做完 |
[02:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:57] | – Call it a hunch. – A hunch? | -算是直觉吧 -直觉 |
[02:59] | Mayor Queen, this city deserves better than a hunch. | 奎恩市长 这座城市需要比直觉更可靠的线索 |
[03:05] | Excuse the interruption. | 抱歉打扰 |
[03:07] | I can’t hold them off any longer. | 我拖不住他们了 |
[03:10] | Mayor Queen, is Adrian Chase going to strike again? | 奎恩市长 阿德里安·蔡斯会再次袭击吗 |
[03:15] | All right. I can take a few questions. | 好的 我可以回答几个问题 |
[03:18] | – Yes? – You worked side by side | -说吧 -你跟阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[03:19] | with Adrian Chase for months. | 一起工作了好几个月 |
[03:21] | How could you not know that you had | 你怎么会不知道他是 |
[03:22] | a serial killer in your administration? | 一个连环杀手呢 |
[03:24] | Well, Mr. Chase’s secret life | 蔡斯先生的秘密生活 |
[03:27] | came as a surprise to us all. | 让我们都很意外 |
[03:29] | I can say that we are currently following up | 我只能说我们现在正在 |
[03:31] | some very promising leads. | 跟进几条很有希望的线索 |
[03:32] | Are you saying you have no idea where he is? | 你是说还不知道他在哪 |
[03:36] | No. I’m saying that the details | 不 我的意思是 |
[03:37] | of an ongoing investigation are confidential. | 这个案子正在调查当中 一切都要保密 |
[03:41] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[03:42] | I spent the afternoon speaking | 我下午采访了 |
[03:43] | with Gay Eked’s father. | 盖伊·埃克德的父亲 |
[03:45] | What do you have to say to him | 你对他和其他普罗米修斯的受害者 |
[03:46] | and the families of all of Prometheus’ victims? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[03:48] | Well, I would say to them what I am saying to you. | 我要说的话和我对你说的话一样 |
[03:51] | We are doing everything that we possibly can | 我们正在尽全力 |
[03:53] | to bring Mr. Chase to justice. | 将蔡斯先生绳之于法 |
[03:55] | Do you have anything for us other than canned platitudes? | 除了准备好的陈词滥调 你还有别的吗 |
[04:01] | Better question is do we have anything? | 更好的问题是我们有进展吗 |
[04:03] | Manhunts aren’t exactly in Helix’s wheelhouse, Felicity. | 找人可不是螺旋的长项 费利西蒂 |
[04:06] | Hey, you helped me unmask Chase. | 你帮我揭开了蔡斯的面目 |
[04:07] | Now I need your help trying to find the bastard. | 现在我需要你帮我找到那个混蛋 |
[04:09] | From what you’ve told me, they’ve got | 据我所知 国土安全局 |
[04:10] | Homeland Security, the FBI, and ARGUS working on this. | 联邦调查局和超能力联合调查组都在忙这个 |
[04:13] | Yeah, and last night, Chase played them like Maximum Force. | 昨天晚上蔡斯像铁面悍将一样把它们耍得团团转 |
[04:16] | – I used to love that game. – I know. I did, too. | -我以前超喜欢那个游戏 -我知道 我也是 |
[04:18] | Apparently, it’s seen better days. | 显然那游戏还是红过的 |
[04:19] | Point being, I was expecting | 我是希望 |
[04:20] | you and Helix to come up with a fresh perspective, | 你和螺旋能找个新的角度 |
[04:22] | you know, maybe pull out some new tricks, | 也许搞点新花样 |
[04:23] | Something Chase isn’t gonna anticipate. | 让蔡斯始料未及 |
[04:24] | Well, it would help not | 如果能别白费时间 |
[04:25] | having to waste time reinventing the wheel. | 重新寻找线索会很有帮助 |
[04:27] | You want to know what intel they’re working with? | 你想知道他们的情报 |
[04:29] | Getting into Homeland Security and the FBI is easy. | 黑进国土安全局和联邦调查局太容易了 |
[04:31] | Their cyber sec is a bad joke, | 他们的网络安全就是个笑话 |
[04:34] | But breaking into ARGUS’ network? | 但是闯进超能力联合调查组的网络 |
[04:36] | Allow me. | 我来吧 |
[04:44] | The intel of Chase being in New Jersey came | 这条蔡斯在新泽西的情报 |
[04:46] | from an ARGUS drone. | 来自于超能力联合调查组的无人机 |
[04:47] | – OK. So? – So the information | -好吧 所以呢 -这信息 |
[04:50] | was then sent to an unsecured phone. | 发送给了一个没有安全防护的手机 |
[04:53] | Seems like a big-time breach in operational security. | 那这行动的安全漏洞也太大了吧 |
[04:56] | – Wait. – Wait what? | -等等 -怎么 |
[04:58] | What if Chase has a buddy inside ARGUS, | 会不会是蔡斯在超能力联合调查组有内应 |
[05:00] | someone who tipped him off, | 给他通风报信 |
[05:01] | who pinged the unsecured cell phone? | 找到了这个手机 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:51] | – Mr. Mayor. – Hi. | -市长先生 -你好 |
[05:53] | Could you give us some space? | 让我们单独谈谈好吗 |
[05:58] | Chase probably knew agent Pierce was part | 蔡斯可能知道皮尔斯特工 |
[06:00] | of our operation in Jersey. | 是新泽西行动组的一员 |
[06:01] | This could be payback. | 这可能是报复 |
[06:02] | Ok, Lyla. What killed him? | 莱拉 他是怎么死的 |
[06:04] | Cause of death looks like blunt force trauma. | 死因似乎是钝器重伤 |
[06:11] | Felicity, Curtis, we have a camera. | 费利西蒂 柯蒂斯 我们这有个摄像头 |
[06:16] | Roger, Roger. We have clearance, Clarence. | 收到 罗杰 我们获准通行了 克莱伦斯 |
[06:18] | What is our vector, Victor? | 航线怎么样 维克多 |
[06:19] | Guys, focus, please. | 各位 请集中注意力 |
[06:23] | That’s evidence. | 那是证物 |
[06:25] | ARGUS evidence. | 超能力联合调查组的证物 |
[06:27] | All right. I got the videos. | 好了 我导出录像了 |
[06:28] | Streaming back to your phone now. | 正传到你手机上 |
[06:34] | -好了 -你们看到了吗 | |
[06:37] | Well, we’re seeing it, but it looks like a meta. | 我们在看 但看起来像是个超能力者 |
[06:39] | An invisible meta? | 隐身超能力者吗 |
[06:41] | Or psychokinesis, though some prefer telekinesis. | 或者是意念超能力 有些人喜欢说心灵感应 |
[06:43] | I–I don’t think so. Check out what the elevator’s doing. | 我觉得不是 看看电梯是怎么动的 |
[06:45] | Yeah, guys. Curtis is right. | 柯蒂斯是对的 |
[06:46] | According to the elevator activity logs, | 根据电梯的运行记录 |
[06:48] | The car accelerated upwards at–oh, my God–9 Gs, | 电梯厢以 天啊 九倍重力加速 |
[06:51] | and then it just dropped into a freefall for 40 stories. | 然后它就自由落体下降了40层 |
[06:53] | – Death by elevator. – This doesn’t feel like Chase. | -电梯失事而死 -感觉不像是蔡斯干的 |
[06:57] | No. At first, I thought | 不 本来我以为 |
[06:58] | maybe Chase was trying to tie up loose ends, | 蔡斯是想清理后患 |
[06:59] | but I couldn’t find any connections between them. | 但我没发现他们之间有任何联系 |
[07:01] | He had his ARGUS security key still on him. | 超能力联合调查组的安全密钥还在他身上 |
[07:03] | Why enter the elevator if not to take it? | 如果不是为了抢密钥 为何要进入电梯 |
[07:05] | Maybe to confirm the kill. | 也许是为了确认人已经死了 |
[07:07] | Guys, how do we manipulate an elevator like that? | 伙计们 怎样才能像那样操控电梯 |
[07:09] | Remotely. Everything’s computer-controlled. | 远程操控 什么都是电脑控制的 |
[07:12] | All right. However this happened, | 好吧 不管这是怎么发生的 |
[07:13] | let’s just find whoever did it. | 我们得把凶手找出来 |
[07:16] | We are on it. | 我们正在查 |
[07:19] | Looks like the elevator was hacked in real time. | 看来那台电梯当时是被黑了 |
[07:21] | Pulling up the rootkit now. | 调出隐匿程序 |
[07:24] | Oh, my god. | 老天爷啊 |
[07:27] | “Oh–oh–oh, my god” What? | 喊”老…老天爷”干什么 |
[07:29] | Nothing. There’s just a line of code here I’m not quite getting, | 没什么 有一行代码我不太理解而已 |
[07:30] | but I think I know someone at Helix who can help. | 但我知道螺旋里有人能帮忙 |
[07:33] | Don’t you need to show them the code? | 你不需要把代码带去给他们看吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah. That’s a good idea. Yes. | 没错 好主意 对 |
[07:38] | Thank you. Very helpful, Curtis. | 谢谢 你帮了大忙 柯蒂斯 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, Mr. Eked, | 很抱歉 埃克德先生 |
[07:48] | but the specifics of the investigation into Adrian Chase, | 但阿德里安·蔡斯一案的细节 |
[07:51] | they’re just not open to the public. | 需要对公众保密 |
[07:53] | The mother of my children is dead, | 我孩子的母亲死了 |
[07:56] | and you can’t tell me anything. | 而你却什么都不能告诉我吗 |
[07:58] | I can assure you | 我能向你保证 |
[07:59] | that the SCPD and the mayor’s office are doing everything in their power | 星城警局和市长办公室正在竭尽全力 |
[08:03] | to apprehend him. | 追捕他 |
[08:04] | We’re gonna catch that scum bag. | 我们会抓住那个人渣的 |
[08:06] | Instead of working shoulder to shoulder with him? | 我看你们明明是和他狼狈为奸 |
[08:17] | Sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[08:20] | things may not have worked out between Gay and me, | 盖伊和我的关系虽然不太顺利 |
[08:24] | but she was always there for the kids. | 但她一直尽心尽力照顾孩子们 |
[08:26] | She loved them, and they loved her, | 她爱他们 他们也爱她 |
[08:30] | and now she’s gone. | 但如今她不在了 |
[08:47] | Please find him. | 拜托一定要抓到他 |
[08:50] | Gay didn’t deserve dying like that, | 盖伊不该那样惨死 |
[08:54] | and no other family deserves this pain. | 也不能再让其他家庭承受这种痛苦了 |
[08:58] | We will find him, | 我们会抓到他的 |
[09:00] | and he’ll know the true meaning of justice. | 我们会让他明白到底什么才是”正义” |
[09:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | How many other victims’ relatives do we have today? | 今天我们还要见几个被害人家属 |
[09:18] | He was the last. | 他是最后一个 |
[09:19] | God, I don’t think I could handle another. | 老天 我觉得自己没办法再面对一个了 |
[09:22] | These people are grieving, Rene. | 这些人都在悲痛中 雷内 |
[09:25] | I’m not saying they’re not entitled to their grief, hoss. | 我不是说他们不应该这样 大哥 |
[09:27] | I’m saying hearing about it all day long is a real buzz kill. | 只是听一整天实在是太折磨人了 |
[09:31] | You know, I’d have thought someone in your situation | 我还以为你的遭遇 |
[09:33] | would have been a little more, uh, sympathetic. | 能让你更有…同情心 |
[09:36] | My situation? | 我的遭遇 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:38] | Curtis might have told me about your wife and your daughter. | 柯蒂斯可能告诉过我你妻女的事 |
[09:45] | Curtis talks too much. | 柯蒂斯话太多了 |
[09:47] | I don’t disagree… | 我赞同 |
[09:50] | But while he was talking, | 但他告诉我这事的时候 |
[09:52] | he also mentioned that he offered to set you up with a lawyer | 还说他向你提出过帮你找个律师 |
[09:56] | to help get your daughter back, | 把你的女儿要回来 |
[09:59] | and that was over two months ago. | 都过去两个月了 |
[10:03] | I’m just not ready, hoss. | 我只是还没准备好 大哥 |
[10:10] | A polymorphous worm concealed by a kernel rootkit. | 一个被内核隐匿程序所掩盖的多功能蠕虫病毒 |
[10:13] | You trying to talk dirty to me, or– | 你是在讲荤段子吗 还是… |
[10:15] | I saw the code, Alena. | 我看到代码了 阿莱娜 |
[10:16] | I know your work. | 我知道是你的手笔 |
[10:17] | You hacked that elevator. | 你黑了那台电梯 |
[10:17] | – You killed that ARGUS agent! – Just slow down. | -那个超能力联合调查组特工是你杀的 -你慢点 |
[10:19] | – Yes or no? – Kind of. | -到底是不是 -算是吧 |
[10:21] | – Kind of? – I didn’t mean to kill him, | -算是 -我不是有意要杀他的 |
[10:23] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[10:25] | I’d never knocked anyone out with an elevator before, | 我从没试过用电梯把人弄昏迷 |
[10:26] | and apparently, there’s a learning curve. | 显然 这个技术需要学习 |
[10:28] | – Alena. – I need you to hear me out | -阿莱娜 -你听我说 |
[10:29] | for one second. | 就一下 |
[10:30] | – You murdered someone. – Accidentally | -你杀了人 -不小心的 |
[10:33] | and for a good cause. | 而且有正当理由 |
[10:34] | I can’t believe I’m hearing this. | 我真不敢相信你会这么说 |
[10:36] | Cayden James. He’s the most skilled hacker | 凯登·詹姆斯 他是全世界 |
[10:39] | the world has ever known. | 有史以来最顶尖的黑客 |
[10:40] | If he was, I would have heard of him. | 如果真这样 那我肯定听说过他 |
[10:41] | No, you wouldn’t have because he’s just that good. | 不会的 这正是他的高明之处 |
[10:43] | He’s a ghost. | 他就是个幽灵 |
[10:45] | He’s also the person that formed Helix. | 也正是他一手组建了”螺旋” |
[10:46] | – What does that have to do– – 8 months ago, | -那跟这有什么关… -8个月前 |
[10:48] | He was scooped up by ARGUS. | 他被超能力联合调查组找到 |
[10:49] | Not arrested, not charged. | 不是被逮捕 不是被起诉 |
[10:51] | Just taken, and now he’s being held without cause, | 只是被带走了 现在他被无缘无故关押 |
[10:54] | being tortured, who knows what else. | 被虐待 谁知道还有没有别的什么 |
[10:56] | And I had to take this off that ARGUS agent so we can free him. | 我必须从超能力联合调查组特工身上拿到这个才能解救他 |
[10:58] | Alena, you killed someone. | 阿莱娜 你杀人了 |
[11:03] | Before you get too judgmental, | 在你继续对我评头论足前 |
[11:05] | know that you’re gonna help me free Cayden | 你得先明白你会帮我从超能力联合调查组手中 |
[11:06] | from wherever ARGUS is holding him. | 解救出凯登 |
[11:08] | – Why would I do that? – Because before he was taken, | -我为什么要这么做 -因为在他被抓前 |
[11:10] | Cayden was working on a biometric tracker | 他一直在研究生物追踪仪 |
[11:11] | that could recognize a heartbeat, | 能够察觉心跳 |
[11:13] | powerful enough to scan anywhere in the world. | 并且强大到能覆盖世界各个角落 |
[11:16] | Anywhere Adrian Chase is. | 不管阿德里安·蔡斯在哪里 |
[11:21] | – We have a problem. – What is that? | -我们有麻烦了 -什么 |
[11:22] | The problem. After Damien Darhk | 麻烦 在达米恩·达克去年 |
[11:25] | took my security implant last year, | 得到我的安全植入技术后 |
[11:26] | I instituted new protocols | 我制定了新的协议 |
[11:28] | to prevent any sensitive ARGUS information | 避免超能力联合调查组的敏感信息 |
[11:30] | or location from being accessed by a single person. | 或者位置被其他个人取得或者侵入 |
[11:33] | Access now requires two of these security keys. | 现在需要两个安全钥匙才能进入 |
[11:35] | But agent Pierce’s key wasn’t taken. You found it on him. | 但你在皮尔斯特工身上找到了他的钥匙 |
[11:38] | I found a very sophisticated copy. | 那是个非常精妙的复制品 |
[11:40] | – Smart. – Extremely. | -聪明 -非常聪明 |
[11:41] | I almost didn’t catch it. | 差点就骗过我了 |
[11:42] | If those keys have been compromised, | 如果那些钥匙不能用了 |
[11:44] | then they have to be reprogrammed. | 就必须得重新编码 |
[11:45] | The whole point of having the keys | 这些钥匙的意义就在于 |
[11:47] | is for them to be unhackable. | 可以让它们不受黑客攻击 |
[11:48] | Reprogramming takes about 24 hours. | 重新编码需要大约24个小时 |
[11:50] | Lyla, clearly ARGUS security is under attack, | 莱拉 显然超能力联合调查组正在遭受攻击 |
[11:55] | but this doesn’t feel like Chase, | 但并不像是蔡斯所为 |
[11:57] | and quite frankly, that is where we have to keep our focus. | 说真的 那才是我们需要关注的地方 |
[12:00] | And I sympathize, but I’ve got | 我理解你 但我已经 |
[12:02] | almost all personnel with keys in lockdown at ARGUS. | 几乎把所有持有钥匙的员工关禁闭了 |
[12:05] | Almost? | 几乎 |
[12:06] | Agent Ditkoff is 20 miles out. | 迪特科夫特工在32公里以外的地方 |
[12:07] | Near Port Talbert. | 塔尔伯特港附近 |
[12:09] | I was hoping your team could escort her back to ARGUS. | 我希望你的团队能护送她回超能力联合调查组 |
[12:12] | Oliver, I know you want to get Chase. | 奥利弗 我知道你想抓到蔡斯 |
[12:14] | So do I, but ARGUS has always had our backs. | 我也是 但超能力联合调查组帮过我们很多 |
[12:17] | Yes, they have. | 没错 的确如此 |
[12:18] | Let’s call Curtis and Dinah. | 给柯蒂斯和黛娜打电话 |
[12:20] | Please let Felicity know where we’re going. | 请告诉费利西蒂我们去哪了 |
[12:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:25] | Just let me talk to my friends at ARGUS. | 让我跟超能力联合调查组的朋友说说 |
[12:26] | Maybe we can negotiate for Cayden’s release. | 也许我们可以商量解救凯登的事情 |
[12:29] | Sorry. It’s just funny, you know? | 不好意思 这挺滑稽的 |
[12:30] | Negotiate with ARGUS. | 跟超能力联合调查组谈判 |
[12:32] | Seriously, I really think they will. | 说真的 我认为他们会的 |
[12:33] | Just hold off on taking the second key. | 先把第二把钥匙的事搁下来 |
[12:35] | ARGUS won’t even admit they have Cayden. | 超能力联合调查组甚至不会承认他们抓了凯登 |
[12:37] | Besides, the plan’s already in motion. | 而且 计划已经在进行中了 |
[12:39] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:41] | Don’t worry. I hired professionals this time. | 别担心 这次我雇了专业人士 |
[12:42] | – Professionals? – One casualty was enough | -专业人士 -死一个已经 |
[12:44] | for this girl’s conscience. | 够让我愧疚的了 |
[12:46] | Like mercenaries? | 你请了雇佣兵吗 |
[12:46] | You really can buy anything on the internet. | 网上真是什么都能买到 |
[12:50] | Well, are your internet thugs headed to Port Talbert? | 你的网络暴徒是去塔尔伯特港吗 |
[12:53] | Because they’re about to have some company. | 因为他们要有对手了 |
[13:08] | Over Terrific here– or Mr. Watch– | 这里是守望美景 守望先生 |
[13:10] | or Watch Terrific– anyway, it will come to me. | 或是美景守望 总之我会想到的 |
[13:13] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在路上 |
[13:14] | Right. 700 feet ahead, 3 bogeys, please hurry. | 前方两百米左右 有三怪物 请快一点 |
[13:31] | Dinah and I are a few blocks away. | 我和黛娜还有几个街口就到了 |
[14:03] | Hey, John. I know you have to protect that agent. | 约翰 我知道你必须保护那名探员 |
[14:05] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在路上 |
[14:06] | I know you have to protect her, | 我知道你必须保护她 |
[14:07] | But I need you to let those guys get away with her security key. | 但我要你让那些人拿到她的安全密钥 |
[14:09] | Wait. What? What?! | 等等 什么 什么 |
[14:12] | Hey! Don’t move! | 别动 |
[14:18] | Oliver, we have a situation. | 奥利弗 有情况 |
[14:20] | I need you to let Tango get away with that security key. | 我要你让敌人拿到她的安全密钥 |
[14:22] | – Why? – Felicity has information that we don’t have. | -为什么 -费利西蒂有我们没有的情报 |
[14:25] | Oliver, I need you to stand down. | 奥利弗 你必须放他们走 |
[14:35] | What the hell was that? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[14:37] | – Felicity said we had to. – Why? | -费利西蒂说必须放他们走 -为什么 |
[14:40] | To catch Prometheus. | 为了抓到普罗米修斯 |
[14:47] | It’s the only way to catch Chase. | 这是唯一能抓到蔡斯的办法 |
[14:48] | No, it’s not, | 不 不是 |
[14:50] | but even if it were, at what cost? | 就算是 那代价是什么 |
[14:52] | Agent Ditkoff could have been killed. | 迪特科夫探员可能被人杀死 |
[14:54] | No. The team was there to make sure. | 不会 有小队在那里确保她的安全 |
[14:55] | She could have been killed just like Agent Pierce. | 她可能会像皮尔斯探员一样被杀掉 |
[14:58] | I told you that was an accident. | 我和你说了那是个意外 |
[14:59] | And now– now two keys are in the wind, | 现在两个密钥都不知所踪 |
[15:01] | and ARGUS is vulnerable. | 而超能力联合调查组失去了保护 |
[15:02] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[15:03] | That we need to catch this son of a bitch | 在想我们要抓住这个混蛋 |
[15:05] | no matter what. | 不惜一切代价 |
[15:09] | Guys, a little support here. | 各位 帮我说两句 |
[15:11] | Might be crossing a line, Felicity. | 你也许做过头了 费利西蒂 |
[15:13] | Well, you’re the last person on earth that gets | 你是这个世界上 |
[15:15] | to give that lecture, Oliver, | 最没资格说教的人 奥利弗 |
[15:18] | or second to last, | 或者倒数第二个 |
[15:20] | And don’t tell me | 别告诉我 |
[15:21] | that you don’t make morally questionable choices | 你不会做出道德上有疑问的选择 |
[15:23] | so that I don’t have to. | 这样就不必由我来做 |
[15:24] | I have to! | 我必须这么做 |
[15:25] | No, you don’t, Felicity. You don’t have to. | 你不必 费利西蒂 你不必这么做 |
[15:26] | Lyla’s right. There are better ways for us to find Chase. | 莱拉说得对 要找到蔡斯有更好的办法 |
[15:29] | Chase has been in the wind for a week. | 蔡斯已经不知所踪一周了 |
[15:32] | He was trained by Talia Al Ghul. | 他受过塔莉亚·厄尔·高福的训练 |
[15:33] | He knows how to stay in the wind. | 他知道如何消失 |
[15:34] | What other leads do we have? | 我们还有什么别的线索 |
[15:36] | How else are we gonna bring Adrian Chase to justice | 如果超能力联合调查组不放了凯登·詹姆斯 |
[15:38] | unless ARGUS lets go of Cayden James. | 我们怎么将阿德里安·蔡斯绳之以法 |
[15:40] | – Not a chance. – Well, then my only choice | -绝对不可能 -那我唯一的选择 |
[15:42] | is to help Helix. | 只有帮助螺旋了 |
[15:44] | Your only choice? | 你唯一的选择 |
[15:45] | Felicity, I thought we were on the same side. | 费利西蒂 我们不是选择同一边吗 |
[15:46] | No, John. I’m on the side that’s gonna put Chase away | 不 约翰 我选择把蔡斯关起来 |
[15:48] | so that he can’t hurt anyone ever again. | 这样他就不能再伤人了 |
[15:50] | Hey, Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[15:51] | Let her go, man. | 让她走吧 |
[15:53] | Now’s not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[16:02] | You wanted to see me, hoss? | 你要见我吗 大哥 |
[16:03] | Yeah. F-first, close the door. | 先把门关上 |
[16:09] | Second, what have I told you about calling me “hoss”? | 其次是大哥这个称呼 我怎么跟你说的 |
[16:12] | – Don’t. – Right. | -别叫 -没错 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:16] | Oh, just sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:23] | Are you firing me? | 你要开除我吗 |
[16:26] | Oh, Rene, there was a time when I would have loved | 雷内 有段时间我很乐意 |
[16:28] | to hear you ask me that, | 听你这么问 |
[16:29] | But, no, I am not firing you. | 但是 不 我不是要开除你 |
[16:31] | I want to talk to you about… Zoe. | 我想和你谈谈 佐伊 |
[16:36] | Yeah, your daughter. | 是的 你女儿 |
[16:37] | Yeah. I know her name, hoss. | 我知道她的名字 大哥 |
[16:40] | I thought I told you I don’t want to talk about her. | 我以为我告诉过你我不想谈她 |
[16:42] | Well, that’s too bad because you happen to be working for a guy | 很不幸你碰巧为我工作 一个愿意付出所有 |
[16:45] | who would give anything to be | 换来和女儿 |
[16:46] | with his daughter again. | 再次相聚的人 |
[16:51] | What do you want from me, man? | 你想要我干什么 |
[16:52] | An explanation. | 解释 |
[16:55] | I looked into your case, | 我查了你的档案 |
[16:56] | And you have full visitation rights | 你有完全探视权 |
[16:58] | as long as you’re accompanied | 只要你有法庭指派 |
[16:59] | by a court-appointed guardian, | 监护人员陪同 |
[17:03] | And there’s no record of you ever visiting. | 但没有任何你探视的记录 |
[17:05] | Please. Just leave this alone, man. | 拜托 别再问了 |
[17:09] | I think we both know I’m not gonna, | 我们都知道我不会停的 |
[17:11] | so why don’t we just skip to the part where you tell me | 所以为什么你不直接告诉我 |
[17:13] | why you do not want to see your daughter? | 为什么你不想见你女儿 |
[17:17] | OK. | 好吧 |
[17:20] | When Curtis told me about his lawyer friend, I got excited, ok? | 当柯蒂斯告诉我他的律师朋友 我很激动 |
[17:22] | Yeah, yeah. All right, and then what happened? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[17:25] | I remembered why they took zoe away from me in the first place. | 我记得一开始为什么他们把佐伊从我身边带走 |
[17:29] | Yeah, sure. I–I could visit her | 是 我可以像你说的 |
[17:33] | with a court-appointed guardian like you said. | 在法庭指派监护人员陪同下见她 |
[17:35] | Want to know why that is? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[17:38] | Because I’m bad news. | 因为我就是麻烦 |
[17:39] | Yeah, you’re an acquired taste for sure… | 是 你的确不讨人喜欢… |
[17:40] | I hurt her! | 我伤害了她 |
[17:44] | What do you mean, you hurt her? | 你伤害了她是什么意思 |
[17:53] | I… I was reheating some soup for her. | 当时我正在为她热汤 |
[18:00] | It was just about all I could make her… | 我就只会做汤 |
[18:05] | And it was on the stove, and I pass out drunk. | 汤在炉子上面 而我喝醉晕过去了 |
[18:12] | Poor zoe, she’s trying to grab it and pulls it down, | 可怜的佐伊 她伸手抓拽了下来 |
[18:15] | and it burns her hand real bad… | 她的手严重得烫伤了 |
[18:19] | And it was her crying that woke me up. | 是她的哭声吵醒了我 |
[18:24] | Zoe deserves better than me. | 我不配照顾佐伊 |
[18:26] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[18:29] | Rene. Rene, come back– wha– | 雷内 雷内 回来… |
[18:35] | Meet prisoner 38085, AKA Cayden James. | 囚犯38085 也就是凯登·詹姆斯 |
[18:41] | What are you holding him on? | 你为什么关他 |
[18:42] | He’s a person of interest. | 他有嫌疑 |
[18:44] | So no crime. I’m guessing no trial either. | 所以说不是罪犯 我猜也没有审判 |
[18:47] | Do you have something you want to say to me, Johnny? | 你想对我说什么吗 约翰 |
[18:49] | Not right now, Lyla. | 不是现在 莱拉 |
[18:51] | There’s something we’re not considering. | 有些事我们没考虑 |
[18:53] | What if Felicity is right? | 如果费利西蒂是对的呢 |
[18:56] | She might be right. | 她或许是对的 |
[18:57] | We give James a terminal, we make him find Chase, | 我们给詹姆斯一台设备 让他找蔡斯 |
[19:00] | and then we hand him back to helix. | 然后把他交还给”螺旋” |
[19:03] | I know you want Chase off the board, Oliver, | 我知道你想除掉蔡斯 奥利弗 |
[19:06] | But Cayden James is as dangerous as a loose nuke. | 但是凯登·詹姆斯无比危险 |
[19:08] | I can’t put him back in play. | 我不能放了他 |
[19:10] | Helix has compromised your security, | “螺旋”破坏了你们的安保 |
[19:12] | and now they have hired mercenaries | 现在他们找了雇佣兵 |
[19:14] | that are gonna go after ARGUS to get James out. | 来超能力联合调查组要把詹姆斯弄出去 |
[19:17] | Which means we go after them first. | 这意味着我们我们得先下手 |
[19:18] | Curtis has intel as to where their | 柯蒂斯有他们指挥基地 |
[19:19] | base of operations is. | 在哪的线索 |
[19:20] | And we’d be going in completely blind. | 就算进去我们也是一无所知 |
[19:22] | We have a greater chance of success | 如果让”螺旋”找上我们 |
[19:24] | if we let Helix come to us. | 胜算几率更大 |
[19:27] | Wait, Lyla. | 等等 莱拉 |
[19:29] | You want to set a trap for Helix | 你想给”螺旋”设陷阱 |
[19:30] | and use James as the bait? | 然后用詹姆斯作饵 |
[19:33] | I don’t think I need to tell either of you how dangerous Helix is. | 我想我不必告诉你们”螺旋”有多危险 |
[19:36] | This is our chance to take them down. | 这是我们干掉他们的机会 |
[19:40] | This is happening with or without your help. | 你们帮不帮忙都会进行下去 |
[19:43] | I’ll let you boys wrap your head around that. | 你们自个儿好好想想吧 |
[19:53] | We have to get Felicity out of Helix. | 得让费利西蒂离开”螺旋” |
[19:54] | We can’t let her get involved in this. | 不能让她牵扯进去 |
[19:56] | You mean any more involved. | 你是说牵扯得更深 |
[19:57] | We knew she was into something, | 我们早知道她在鼓捣什么 |
[19:59] | we knew it was bad. | 也都知道不是好事 |
[20:03] | We just let her get in deeper. | 却还是让她越陷越深 |
[20:05] | Oliver, grief can make people do crazy things. | 奥利弗 悲伤能让人行事疯狂 |
[20:08] | No one knows that better than you and me, | 这事你我最清楚不过了 |
[20:11] | but I’m not the one she was gonna marry. | 但我不是她曾经的未婚夫 |
[20:20] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[20:21] | My point is… | 我想说 |
[20:25] | Oliver, look, maybe we should have talked her out of Helix, | 奥利弗 也许我们早该劝她离开”螺旋” |
[20:27] | Maybe not, I don’t know, but the point is | 也许不该 说不好 但重点是 |
[20:29] | we’re here now, and you’re the only one she will listen to. | 我们现在意识到了 而她只会听你的话 |
[20:35] | I’m not…sure how much credibility I have with her. | 我不知道她对我有多少信任 |
[20:40] | You both want to catch Chase, right? | 你们都想抓到蔡斯吧 |
[20:42] | You have that in common, | 这点你们是一样的 |
[20:44] | Which tells me you are the only one who can | 所以我觉得只有你能把她 |
[20:46] | pull her back from the brink. | 从危险边缘拉回来 |
[20:59] | Nice of you to use the front door for once. | 你终于有一次知道从前门进了 太好了 |
[21:01] | May I come in, please? | 我能进来吗 |
[21:03] | Uh, actually, I was just leaving. | 其实我正要出门 |
[21:04] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[21:08] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | Looks like you’re not sitting behind a keyboard for this one. | 看来这次行动你不会守在电脑前了 |
[21:18] | – Can you blame me? – No. | -这能怪我吗 -不 |
[21:21] | I–more than probably anyone else– | 我可能是最能理解 |
[21:24] | understand what it’s like to be willing to do | 不惜一切也要阻止蔡斯 |
[21:26] | whatever it takes to stop Chase. | 是什么滋味了 |
[21:27] | Then let me do it. | 那就让我去做吧 |
[21:29] | Let me just tell you how I’m seeing things. | 听我说说我对此的看法 |
[21:32] | You’re willing to do whatever it takes to stop Chase | 你愿不惜一切阻止蔡斯 |
[21:35] | because I was willing to do whatever it takes to save this city, | 因为我曾愿意不惜一切拯救这座城市 |
[21:40] | And that created him. | 正是这造就了他 |
[21:42] | Ok. So it’s ironic. That’s what it is. | 好 挺讽刺的 的确这样 |
[21:44] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不必如此 |
[21:46] | You see, we–we can think of another way to find him, | 我们可以想到其他办法找到他 |
[21:48] | and then we can find another way to stop him. | 然后想出其他办法阻止他 |
[21:51] | Ok. How? The SCPD tip line? | 好 怎么做 星城警局匿名热线 |
[21:53] | No. That’s not gonna work this time, Oliver. | 不 这次不行了 奥利弗 |
[21:56] | We both know that. | 你我都知道 |
[21:57] | Look. This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[22:00] | And this is me asking you… | 我请求你 |
[22:03] | don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[22:07] | For the past 4 years, I have watched you do | 过去四年 我见证了你 |
[22:09] | whatever you had to, whatever it took | 为了阻止别人威胁这座城市 |
[22:12] | to stop the people threatening this city. | 而不惜一切所做的事 |
[22:13] | How can you stand there and not ask me to do the same thing? | 你怎么能要求我别做同样的事 |
[22:16] | Because over the past 4 years, you, more than anyone else, | 因为过去四年 只有你最清楚 |
[22:21] | has seen the toll that it has taken on me. | 我为此付出了多少代价 |
[22:23] | – And I told you– – And I under–I understand. | -我跟你说了 -我明白 |
[22:25] | I agree that I should not shelter you from making hard decisions, | 我同意不该保护你不做艰难的决定 |
[22:28] | but you want to talk irony? Fine. | 但你想听讽刺的话 好 |
[22:32] | You are willing to sell your soul | 你愿意为了摧毁我制造的威胁 |
[22:36] | to destroy a threat that I created… | 而出卖自己的灵魂 |
[22:41] | And… | 而且 |
[22:44] | – I– – One of the reasons I fell In love with you | -我 -我之所以以前会爱上你 |
[22:46] | is because you were always willing to do what was right, | 原因之一是你总愿意去做正确的事 |
[22:49] | no matter what the cost, | 不管要付出什么代价 |
[22:52] | even if it’s unbearably hard. | 哪怕是难以承受的痛苦 |
[22:57] | It’s what makes you you. | 这个造就了今天的你 |
[23:01] | So how can I be any different? | 那么我为什么不能这样呢 |
[23:05] | You’ve sacrificed your soul for the team | 你已经为了团队 为了这座城市 |
[23:09] | and for the city and for me. | 还有为了我 牺牲了自己的灵魂 |
[23:13] | You don’t… | 你不用 |
[23:15] | have to carry that burden any longer. | 再继续背负这些沉重的负担了 |
[23:21] | Let me do it. | 让我来承担 |
[23:24] | Felicity, I… | 费利西蒂 我 |
[23:30] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[23:35] | Then you’ll have to stop me. | 那你就只能来阻止我了 |
[23:45] | This facility has 8 ingress points. | 这栋建筑一共有八个入口 |
[23:47] | I’ve got 6-man teams stationed at each, | 我在每个入口安排了一支六人小队 |
[23:50] | perimeter squads keeping watch, | 巡逻队伍时刻警戒周边情况 |
[23:51] | and drones flying surveillance. | 空中还有无人机盯梢 |
[23:53] | Helix has to be ready for all of that. | “螺旋”肯定准备好应对这些了 |
[23:55] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才汇集在此 |
[23:57] | Added support and the element of surprise. | 提供协助 给他们点惊喜 |
[23:59] | You think Felicity will be surprised that | 你觉得费利西蒂会对我们试着阻止她 |
[24:00] | we’re trying to stop her? Heh. | 感到惊讶吗 |
[24:02] | Actually, I am kind of surprised. | 事实上 我自己觉得挺惊讶的 |
[24:04] | I mean, you and her have a history. | 我是说 你们俩之间交情那么好 |
[24:05] | Just kind of like, “Oh, we’re against each other.” | 就好像说 “我们反目成仇啦” |
[24:07] | Let’s have you and Dinah patrol the southwest. | 你和戴娜负责巡逻西南方向 |
[24:09] | Stay on comms, ok? | 随时保持通讯 好吗 |
[24:10] | – Uh, quick question. – Mm-hmm. | -有个小问题 -说吧 |
[24:12] | What do we do if she shows up tonight? | 要是她今晚出现了 我们怎么办 |
[24:18] | We stop her. | 我们阻止她 |
[24:26] | Logistics calculates a 46% likelihood | 后勤部计算出他们有46%的可能性 |
[24:28] | they’ll try to breach through here. | 会从这里打开缺口进入 |
[24:30] | Ok. Then we’ll be ready for them. | 好 那我们就在这严阵以待 |
[24:35] | We’re not expecting helix for another 7 minutes, | “螺旋”至少还要七分钟才会出现 |
[24:37] | so would you like to use that time to tell me what I’ve done | 所以趁着这个时间 能不能请你告诉我 |
[24:39] | that’s got you so pissed off? | 我做了什么让你这么生气 |
[24:45] | Lyla, I’m not pissed off. | 莱拉 我没有生气 |
[24:47] | I am concerned. | 我只是很担心 |
[24:49] | What did Felicity mean when she made | 费利西蒂开玩笑说你做过头了 |
[24:52] | that crack about you crossing a line? | 是什么意思 |
[24:55] | I can’t even begin to fathom the amount of crap | 我都不知道”螺旋”到底往费利西蒂脑子里 |
[24:57] | that Helix has put into Felicity’s head, Johnny. | 塞了多少鬼话 约翰 |
[25:00] | But, Lyla, holding Cayden James without due process, | 但莱拉 不按正当程序关押凯登·詹姆斯 |
[25:02] | that’s not a bunch of crap. | 这事不是胡说八道吧 |
[25:04] | Cayden James is 20 times more dangerous than Snowden. | 凯登·詹姆斯可是要比斯诺登还要危险20倍 |
[25:07] | We caught him trying to hack an ARGUS transponder. | 我们发现他想黑进超能力联合调查组的转调器 |
[25:09] | If he got in, every NOC agent we have could be at risk. | 如果他得手 我们的所有特工都会有危险 |
[25:12] | That sounds a whole lot like Amanda Waller. | 你这口气听起来可真像阿曼达·沃勒 |
[25:14] | Waller’s decisions seem a lot less wrong | 从我现在的角度看来 沃勒的决定 |
[25:17] | from this side of the desk, Johnny. | 并没有那么错误 约翰 |
[25:19] | You can’t judge me for that. | 你不能因为这个来评判我 |
[25:21] | I’m not judging. | 我并没有在评判你 |
[25:25] | I’m just worried. | 我只是很担心 |
[25:28] | Felicity smoak is one of the best people I’ve ever known, | 费利西蒂·斯莫克是我认识的最好的人之一 |
[25:30] | and she’s gone over to the dark side. | 现在连她都陷到黑暗的深渊了 |
[25:35] | I don’t want that to happen to my wife. | 我不希望我妻子也这样 |
[25:50] | I’ve done a lot of illegal things, | 我是做过很多不合法的事 |
[25:52] | but none of them have required heavy weaponry | 但没有一次需要这么全副武装的 |
[25:54] | or any weaponry. | 甚至连武装都不用 |
[25:56] | You know, I found the transition between hacker | 我发现其实黑客和治安维持者之间的转换 |
[25:58] | to vigilante to be surprisingly straightforward. | 要比我想象中的简单 |
[26:01] | You’re gonna do great. | 所以你一定没问题 |
[26:03] | Besides, you have enough firepower here to invade Russia. | 再说 你这的火力都足够入侵俄罗斯了 |
[26:05] | Well, hopefully, we won’t have to. | 好吧 但愿我们用不着开火 |
[26:06] | Think we might. | 我们估计会的 |
[26:09] | They know we’re coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[26:11] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[26:12] | In case you need them. | 以防你们用得着 |
[26:14] | No. | 不 |
[26:17] | I mean, even if we do, I’m not using that. | 就算用得着 我也不用 |
[26:18] | ARGUS will have guns. | 超能力联合调查组有枪 |
[26:19] | I thought you said no one was gonna get hurt. | 我记得你说过没人会受伤 |
[26:21] | If we do this right, no one will. | 如果处理得当就不会有人受伤 |
[26:25] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[26:34] | What’s so important, hoss? | 什么事这么重要 大哥 |
[26:35] | I was gonna call it a night. | 我本来准备收工了 |
[26:39] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[26:41] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[26:43] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[26:44] | You’re not the only one around here | 你不是这里唯一 |
[26:45] | that doesn’t listen to orders. | 不听指挥的人 |
[26:49] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[26:51] | That’s, um, Quentin, Quentin Lance, | 那是昆汀 昆汀·兰斯 |
[26:54] | Daddy’s friend, but I call him hoss. | 爸爸的朋友 但我叫他大哥 |
[26:58] | He arranged this little visit. | 他安排了这次的见面 |
[27:00] | Thank you, hoss. | 谢谢 大哥 |
[27:03] | – I missed you. – Oh, I missed you so much. | -我很想你 -我非常想你 |
[27:06] | Oh, I missed you more. | 我更想你 |
[27:08] | Dang, girl. You’re getting so big. | 天哪 女儿 你长这么大了 |
[27:10] | Look at you. I– | 看看你 我 |
[27:12] | Pretty soon, you’re gonna be driving pops to the games. | 很快你就会能开车载爸爸去看比赛了 |
[27:15] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是 |
[27:17] | Tell your daddy what you’re doing at school now, Zoe. | 告诉你爸爸你现在在学校干什么 佐伊 |
[27:20] | I made the hockey team! | 我进了曲棍球队 |
[27:22] | What?! No way. | 什么 不是吧 |
[27:23] | What position you playing? | 你打哪个位置 |
[27:25] | – Goalie. – That’s my girl. | -守门员 -这才是我的女儿 |
[27:27] | Just like your pops. | 就像你爸 |
[27:30] | That’s so good. I’m proud of you. | 太棒了 我为你骄傲 |
[27:34] | Can we go home now? | 我们现在能回家了吗 |
[27:43] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, but not today. | 抱歉 宝贝 今天不行 |
[27:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:50] | Sweetheart, the last time you were with me, | 宝贝 上次你跟我在一起时 |
[27:52] | you got hurt, baby. | 你受伤了 宝贝 |
[27:54] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[27:56] | When can I go home to daddy? | 我什么时候能和爸爸回家 |
[28:01] | I don’t know, sweetheart. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[28:04] | Soon, peanut. | 快了 小可爱 |
[28:07] | There’s a lawyer friend daddy’s friend knows, | 爸爸的朋友认识一位律师朋友 |
[28:10] | and daddy’s decided he’s gonna talk to him | 爸爸决定跟律师谈谈 |
[28:13] | and you’re gonna come home with me. | 你就要跟我一起回家了 |
[28:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:18] | Ok? I promise. | 行吗 我保证 |
[28:31] | Thought you were standing post with Lyla. | 我以为你在和莱拉一起站岗 |
[28:32] | Seemed like a good idea to put some space between us. | 似乎我和她还是保持距离比较好 |
[28:35] | Felicity isn’t the only lady | 费利西蒂不是唯一认为 |
[28:37] | who thinks the ends justifies the means. | 为了正当目的可以不择手段的女士 |
[28:39] | When Lyla and Felicity Smoak are willing to cross the line– | 当莱拉和费利西蒂·斯莫克愿意越界 |
[28:42] | Makes you wonder if there even is one, right? | 让你怀疑是否还有底线 对吧 |
[28:45] | We got incoming. | 有人来了 |
[28:46] | Tangos in the field. | 目标出现 |
[28:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:54] | Think of it as a weaponized tablet | 就当是武器化的平板 |
[28:56] | preloaded with address resolution protocol spoofing. | 预先装载了地址解析协议伪造程序 |
[28:59] | The ARGUS site is protected by microchipped gun turrets. | 超能力联合调查组所在地被微芯片炮塔保护 |
[29:03] | Right. This will shut them down? | 没错 这能关掉它们吗 |
[29:08] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[29:09] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[29:11] | Bogeys on site. Want us to intercept? | 目标出现 需要我们拦截吗 |
[29:13] | Negative. Draw them in closer. | 不 把他们引近些 |
[29:40] | Identification, please. | 请出示身份证 |
[30:02] | It’s not them. | 不是他们 |
[30:03] | Lyla, sitrep. | 莱拉 报告情况 |
[30:04] | The van checked out. It wasn’t Helix. | 车辆检查通过 不是”螺旋”的人 |
[30:08] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[30:19] | Wait. This isn’t ARGUS. | 等等 这不是超能力联合调查组 |
[30:20] | No, it is, just not the site ARGUS expected us to hit. | 这是 但不是超能力联合调查组以为我们会袭击的地方 |
[30:26] | What problem? | 什么麻烦 |
[30:28] | Helix is about to extract Cayden James. | “螺旋”要解救凯登·詹姆斯 |
[30:30] | How? They’re not here. | 怎么救 他们不在这儿 |
[30:31] | Neither is Cayden James. | 凯登·詹姆斯也不在这儿 |
[30:32] | And you didn’t tell us? | 你没告诉我们 |
[30:33] | I didn’t think it was necessary. | 我之前觉得没有必要 |
[30:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[30:37] | At an off-books black site 12 miles away. | 约19公里外某个秘密黑牢里 |
[30:51] | Damn it, Lyla. You should have let us in on the plan. | 该死 莱拉 你该让我们完全知情 |
[30:54] | Helix wasn’t supposed to know about the black site. | “螺旋”不应该知道黑牢在哪 |
[30:56] | No one was. | 没人应该知道 |
[30:57] | That’s because it’s illegal. | 因为那是非法的 |
[30:58] | I’m not discussing this, Johnny. | 我不跟你讨论这些了 约翰 |
[31:01] | Get your head in the game. | 集中精力行动 |
[31:02] | You’re two minutes out. | 你们只有两分钟 |
[31:17] | Where has this tablet been all my life? | 我之前怎么没这种平板 |
[31:19] | I made it special for you. | 我为你特制的 |
[31:20] | So much better than a friendship bracelet. | 比友谊手环好太多了 |
[31:27] | How are we gonna find Cayden James? | 我们要如何找到凯登·詹姆斯 |
[31:28] | I know he’s inside one of these containers, | 我知道他在其中一个集装箱内 |
[31:30] | but I don’t know exactly which one. | 但我不知道具体是哪个 |
[31:31] | Can you check to see if there’s a site map? | 你能查查这有站点地图吗 |
[31:34] | OK. | 好 |
[31:39] | Whatever ARGUS is keeping in there they want to keep secure. | 超能力联合调查组在这藏的东西 肯定想万无一失 |
[31:42] | Or whoever. | 或者是人 |
[31:53] | Two air-gapped unhackable keys. | 两把从未联网也无法黑入的钥匙 |
[31:55] | It’s beautiful tech, really. | 真是很先进的技术 |
[31:56] | Free Cayden James now, admire ARGUS tech later. | 赶紧救凯登·詹姆斯 之后再羡慕超能力联合调查组的技术 |
[31:59] | Right. | 行 |
[32:06] | – One… – Two… | -一 -二 |
[32:07] | Three. | 三 |
[32:14] | Cayden? | 凯登 |
[32:19] | Cayden? | 凯登 |
[32:22] | It’s OK. This is a rescue. | 没事 我们来救你了 |
[32:23] | We got to move. Team Arrow will be here any minute. | 我们得走了 绿箭队随时会来 |
[32:25] | I doubt that very much. They have no clue we’re here. | 我看不见得 他们不知道我们在这 |
[32:29] | Do not say “I told you so.” | 别事后诸葛亮 |
[32:31] | Meet us out back in 5. | 我们五分钟后在外面见 |
[32:32] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[32:34] | We’re gonna go say hi to your friends. | 我们得和你朋友打招呼 |
[33:05] | Don’t grab a woman unless you have permission, dumbass. | 未经允许 不要动女人 蠢货 |
[33:13] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[33:16] | I’ve got Felicity’s friend. | 我找到费利西蒂的朋友了 |
[33:18] | I have a name, you know? | 我有名字 你知道吗 |
[33:19] | Turn around, put your hands on your head. | 转过身 手放在头上 |
[33:23] | – Do it! – OK. Turning. | -快 -行 我在转 |
[33:44] | You want to see what else they can do? | 想见识它们还有什么能耐吗 |
[33:50] | Next one goes in his head. | 下一发就爆他的头 |
[33:52] | Then it will have to go through me. Go! | 那得先过我这关 你们先走 |
[33:55] | Get out of the way! | 别妨碍我 |
[33:57] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[33:59] | I was really hoping you wouldn’t! | 你最好别冲过来 |
[34:02] | Oliver, don’t move. | 奥利弗 别动 |
[34:04] | That is a 30-kilowatt spectral beam laser. | 这是三万瓦的光束激光 |
[34:06] | It will cut you to the bone. | 会让你粉身碎骨 |
[34:11] | Curtis will let you out. | 柯蒂斯会放你出来 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:20] | I am. I’m really hoping that you’re gonna understand | 真的 我希望在我们抓到蔡斯后 |
[34:23] | after we get Chase. | 你会明白 |
[34:28] | Don’t count on it. | 别指望我会明白 |
[34:42] | On the bright side, we were suited up. | 往好的方面想 我们变装了 |
[34:45] | I mean, I’m glad Cayden James doesn’t know that, you know, | 还好凯登·詹姆斯不知道 |
[34:47] | we were trying to keep him in prison because if he did | 我们努力把他关在监狱里 |
[34:49] | I would be scared of my refrigerator, | 否则我的冰箱 汽车和闹钟 |
[34:51] | my car, my alarm clock, | 就可怕了 |
[34:53] | and can we talk about elevators for a second? | 还有我们能谈一下电梯吗 |
[34:54] | Because I think I’m gonna be taking the stairs for a while, | 我想我有一阵子要走楼梯了 |
[34:57] | which is better for your…your health. | 这样对健康比较好 |
[35:01] | Also, on the bright side, you know, | 而且往好的方面想 |
[35:02] | so just think about that. | 好好考虑一下 |
[35:03] | This wasn’t a prison, Curtis. | 这不是监狱 柯蒂斯 |
[35:05] | This was an illegal black site on American soil | 这是美国国土上由我老婆 |
[35:08] | led by my wife. | 监管的黑牢 |
[35:15] | Also no ARGUS casualti–no ARGUS casualties, you know? | 而且超能力联合调查组无人员伤亡 |
[35:18] | The mercs used rubber bullets, so that was… | 雇佣兵用的是橡胶子弹 所以… |
[35:23] | What do you want to do about Felicity? | 你打算拿费利西蒂怎么办 |
[35:24] | There is nothing to do. | 不能拿她怎么办 |
[35:28] | She put herself in front of a bullet | 她为了抓到蔡斯 |
[35:31] | in order to take down Chase. | 甘愿挡在子弹前 |
[35:34] | Till that happens, I don’t know what to say to her. | 她成功之前 我不知道对她说什么 |
[35:36] | In the meantime, we drink to her speedy success. | 与此同时 我们祝她尽快成功 |
[35:37] | I mean– | 我是说 |
[35:39] | In the meantime, I think we go home. | 与此同时 我认为我们回家吧 |
[35:41] | Why? There’s more glasses in the bunk– | 怎么了 地堡里还有杯子 |
[35:44] | you want to drink by your– | 你要自己喝… |
[35:45] | Ok. Yeah. Right. That make–yeah. | 好吧 对 那样说得…没错 |
[35:47] | Thank you both very much for tonight. | 今晚非常感谢你俩 |
[36:07] | You’re working late. | 你工作到这么晚 |
[36:09] | Well, I thought I’d stick around for my thank-you. | 我想留下来听道谢 |
[36:12] | You had that coming for sure | 那是你应得的 |
[36:14] | along with an apology. | 而且还有道歉 |
[36:16] | There I was thinking you didn’t know what an apology was. | 我以为你不知道什么是道歉 |
[36:20] | I guess you can teach a dog some new tricks, even wild ones. | 狗还是改得了吃屎的 就算是野狗 |
[36:24] | I, uh–I spoke to Curtis’ lawyer friend. | 我跟柯蒂斯的律师朋友谈过了 |
[36:29] | I put things in motion. | 我在着手进行了 |
[36:32] | Good for you. | 干得好 |
[36:34] | You know, that Zoe, she’s a hell of a little girl, | 佐伊是个非常好的小女孩 |
[36:36] | and…you know, she deserves her dad. | 而且她应该有爸爸的陪伴 |
[36:42] | You know, father to father, | 我们都是当爸的 |
[36:44] | I got to tell you | 我要告诉你 |
[36:47] | her dad deserves to be with her. | 她爸爸也应该跟她在一起 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:53] | That’s what I was waiting for. | 我就是在等这句话 |
[36:57] | All right. How about a celebratory club soda? | 好吧 喝苏打水庆祝吧 |
[37:00] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[37:01] | Wait. Hold on a second, Hoss. | 慢着 等一下 大哥 |
[37:02] | How about something stronger? | 烈一点的怎么样 |
[37:04] | If you keep calling me Hoss, | 如果你继续叫我大哥 |
[37:05] | I’ll show you something stronger. | 我会让你知道烈一点是什么滋味 |
[37:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:17] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[37:20] | Where are you? Are you ok? | 你在哪里 你还好吗 |
[37:22] | We’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[37:24] | Thank you for all of your help, | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[37:26] | but here’s the thing. | 但事情是这样的 |
[37:29] | Your connection to the Green Arrow and his team, | 你跟绿箭侠还有他的队伍的关系 |
[37:33] | it’s a liability. | 是个累赘 |
[37:35] | Yeah. Well, once we get Chase, | 好吧 当我们抓到蔡斯 |
[37:37] | he’ll see all the good Helix can do. | 他就会知道”螺旋”能做的好事 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry, but we just can’t risk it, | 我很抱歉 但我们不能冒险 |
[37:43] | especially not with Cayden back in the fold | 尤其现在凯登归队了 |
[37:45] | and ARGUS looking for him. | 而且超能力联合调查组在找他 |
[37:47] | I loved getting to work with you. | 我很喜欢跟你合作 |
[37:51] | Meeting your heroes, | 认识你的英雄队伍 |
[37:52] | it turns out it’s not so bad after all, | 其实也不是那么糟 |
[37:55] | but we left something for you. | 但我们给你留下了一件东西 |
[37:58] | Look down. | 往下看 |
[38:00] | Up a little bit. | 往上一点 |
[38:03] | Little bit to the right. | 往右一点 |
[38:05] | This? | 这个吗 |
[38:08] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[38:09] | Some on-the-fly coding from Mr. James. | 来自詹姆斯先生的正在运行的编码 |
[38:13] | Told you he was the best there ever was. | 告诉过你他是最出色的 |
[38:16] | Take care, Felicity. | 保重 费利西蒂 |
[38:18] | Yeah. You, too. | 好的 你也是 |
[38:38] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[38:42] | We need to talk about this. | 我们聊聊这件事吧 |
[38:48] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, Lyla. | 我认为这不见得是个好主意 莱拉 |
[38:52] | I could say something I might regret. | 我可能会说出我会后悔的话 |
[38:55] | John. | 约翰 |
[38:55] | When you said that you were taking over for Waller, | 当你接管沃勒的活儿时 |
[38:58] | you said you wouldn’t become her. | 你说你不会变成她那样 |
[39:00] | I told you it’s more complicated | 我说过事情会变得更复杂 |
[39:03] | when you’re sitting on the other side of the– | 当你的立场变换了… |
[39:04] | What the hell is more complicated? | 为什么会变得更复杂 |
[39:05] | You’re holding someone with no lawyer, no trial, no justice. | 你关押的人没有律师 没有接受正义审判 |
[39:09] | And the world is safer for it. | 然而这让世界更安全 |
[39:13] | It could be safer… | 可能会更安全 |
[39:19] | but it’s not better. | 但不会更好 |
[39:22] | The woman I love could never do this. | 我爱的女人绝不会这么做 |
[39:25] | Lyla, this job has changed you. | 莱拉 这份工作改变了你 |
[39:31] | Maybe, | 也许是 |
[39:33] | but maybe the world’s changed. | 但也许是世界改变了 |
[39:37] | It’s gotten even worse, Johnny. | 甚至变得更糟了 约翰 |
[39:38] | It’s gotten worse and uglier, | 它变得更糟 更丑陋 |
[39:40] | and we do what we can to protect the people we love. | 我们竭尽所能保护我们爱的人 |
[39:46] | I am not ashamed of what I did… | 我不为我做过的事而羞耻 |
[39:50] | of what I’m still going to do. | 还有我还会做的事 |
[39:54] | We’ve been down this road before, haven’t we? | 我们曾经经历过这些 不是吗 |
[40:01] | We know where this fight takes us. | 我们知道这场斗争的结果 |
[40:07] | So let’s stop it… | 那就结束它 |
[40:11] | move forward. | 向前看 |
[40:15] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[40:39] | – Is that it? – Yep. | -是那个吗 -对 |
[40:41] | James’ magic tracker to find Chase? | 用詹姆斯的魔力追踪器找蔡斯 |
[40:43] | Biometric tracker, yes. | 生物识别追踪器 对 |
[40:46] | Nobody from ARGUS was seriously injured | 超能力联合调查组没人受重伤 |
[40:50] | in case you were wondering. | 你可能想知道 |
[40:51] | Helix froze me out. | “螺旋”把我踢出来了 |
[40:55] | – It’s over. – Sorry. | -结束了 -抱歉 |
[40:58] | Thought you were never going to lie to me again. | 以为你不会再欺骗我 |
[41:02] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[41:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:06] | I know that they gave you a sense of belonging that I haven’t– | 我知道他们给了你我没给过你的归属感 |
[41:09] | No. | 不 |
[41:13] | You didn’t back my play. | 你不支持我的行动 |
[41:14] | I–I was worried. | 我担心你 |
[41:17] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[41:21] | After all these years, all of the times | 这么多年来 我都支持着你 |
[41:24] | that I supported you, even when I didn’t agree, | 就算我不认同你 也支持你 |
[41:25] | you couldn’t do the same for me. | 你却不能为我这么做 |
[41:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:31] | Tracker’s homing in on Chase’s location. | 追踪器在锁定蔡斯的位置 |
[41:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[41:40] | Chase–he’s here. | 蔡斯…在这里 |