时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You kill because you like it. | 你杀人是因为你喜欢杀人 |
[00:03] | That’s not true, Anatoly. | 不是这样的 阿纳托利 |
[00:05] | Someday is going to fall apart, | 但有一天会揭开 |
[00:07] | And when it does, you’re not going to like | 到时 你不会喜欢 |
[00:09] | the man you see underneath. | 藏在里面的那个人 |
[00:11] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[00:11] | Yes, I do. | 不 我需要 |
[00:12] | You helped me discover who I am. | 你帮我发掘了真正的自己 |
[00:14] | That’s what I’m gonna help you do, Oliver. | 我也要帮你这样 奥利弗 |
[00:17] | You don’t kill because you have to. So why? | 不必杀的人你不杀 所以为什么呢 |
[00:19] | I want to! | 我想要 |
[00:21] | And I liked it! | 而且我喜欢 |
[00:24] | We’re gonna get this son of a bitch | 这个混蛋对你做的事 |
[00:25] | for whatever he did to you. | 我们不会放过他的 |
[00:26] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再干这个了 |
[00:28] | I’m shutting everything down. | 我要停止这一切 |
[00:41] | Oliver, what happened? | 奥利弗 发生了什么 |
[00:42] | Yeah. What did you mean by “shutting this all down”? | 什么叫”停止这一切” |
[00:45] | Oliver, I really think that you should be checked out | 奥利弗 我觉得真的有必要让医生 |
[00:48] | by an actual doctor. | 给你检查一下 |
[00:49] | The only thing I need is for all of you | 我现在唯一需要的是 |
[00:53] | to go home. | 你们都回家 |
[00:56] | Oliver, we’re not going anywhere. | 奥利弗 我们哪也不去 |
[00:58] | Not a suggestion, John. | 我这不是建议 约翰 |
[01:00] | Don’t you think you at least owe us an explanation? | 你不觉得至少应该向我们解释一下吗 |
[01:04] | The explanation is simple. | 解释很简单 |
[01:07] | Chase is right. | 蔡斯说得对 |
[01:09] | Everyone that is, | 所有人 |
[01:10] | down here, around me… | 在这里的 在我身边的 |
[01:14] | well, they either suffer or they die. | 不是很痛苦就是已经死了 |
[01:16] | Oliver, I can’t imagine | 奥利弗 我想象不出 |
[01:18] | what you’ve just been put through, | 你经历了什么 |
[01:19] | But you have to know that Chase is wrong. | 但是你要知道蔡斯说得不对 |
[01:22] | I don’t think that he is. | 我不这么觉得 |
[01:23] | And I can’t– | 而且我没法 |
[01:29] | Would you just go, please? | 你们走吧 好吗 |
[01:33] | Can the two of you give us the room? | 让我们俩单独谈谈 行吗 |
[01:53] | It’s just you and me now, Oliver. | 现在只有咱们俩了 奥利弗 |
[01:55] | And you don’t have to talk to me if you don’t want to, | 如果你不想跟我谈 可以不说 |
[01:58] | But I don’t think you should be alone. | 但我觉得你不应该一个人待着 |
[01:59] | I think I should. | 我觉得应该 |
[02:04] | John, I want you to leave. | 约翰 你走吧 |
[02:21] | He said all that? | 这都是他说的吗 |
[02:23] | I’ve never seen him so broken, | 我从没见过他如此落魄 |
[02:24] | and I’ve seen him at his lowest. | 以前再不顺的情况我都见过 |
[02:27] | Did he say what Chase did to him? | 他有没有说蔡斯对他做了什么 |
[02:28] | Nope. Don’t want to know. | 没有 也不想知道 |
[02:29] | I already have more than enough nightmare fuel | 我们所做的事已经给我带来 |
[02:31] | from this job to last me a while, so… | 够多的噩梦了 所以 |
[02:32] | Let’s back up a second. | 往回倒一点 |
[02:35] | He said the team’s over? | 他说团队解散了吗 |
[02:38] | Like, we’re supposed to just sit back | 难道我们就在这干坐着 |
[02:39] | and let Chase run wild? | 让蔡斯胡作非为吗 |
[02:41] | Nobody’s sitting around, Rene. | 我们不会干坐着的 雷内 |
[02:43] | Look, Oliver’s in a bad place right now, | 虽然奥利弗现在状态很差 |
[02:45] | but he will get it together. | 但他会恢复的 |
[02:46] | I don’t have to remind any of you of how strong he is. | 你们也知道他有多么强大 |
[02:48] | – What did Thea say? – She agreed. | -西娅怎么说 -她也同意 |
[02:50] | He just needs time to get his head right. | 他只是需要时间让大脑清醒 |
[02:53] | She says she’ll contact him once we update her. | 她说我们告诉她新情况后就会联系他 |
[02:54] | I don’t know. This time, it just seems different. | 说不好 这次感觉不太一样 |
[02:57] | He will bounce back, Felicity. He will. | 他会重振旗鼓的 费利西蒂 他一定会 |
[03:00] | Until then, we are this city’s last line of defense. | 但在那之前 我们就是这座城市最后的防线 |
[03:03] | Except our gear’s back at the bunker. | 可是我们的装备都在地堡里 |
[03:05] | Oliver reprogrammed all the security protocols. | 奥利弗重新编写了安全协议 |
[03:08] | Lyla will loan us gear from A.R.G.U.S. | 莱拉会把超能力联合调查组的装备借给我们 |
[03:09] | And what about Chase? He’s still out there. | 那蔡斯呢 他还逍遥法外 |
[03:11] | We just have to remain alert. | 我们需要保持警惕 |
[03:13] | We’re not just the anti-Prometheus team. | 我们不仅仅是打击普罗米修斯小队 |
[03:15] | There are a lot of people in this city | 这个城市里还有很多人 |
[03:16] | who need saving. | 需要我们去拯救 |
[03:17] | I’m on Chase. | 我来查蔡斯 |
[03:19] | You guys just focus on protecting the city. | 你们负责保护这个城市 |
[03:21] | Feel free to use my apartment | 欢迎把我的公寓 |
[03:23] | as your new secret lair. | 当作新的秘密巢穴 |
[03:26] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪 |
[03:27] | No place good. | 肯定不是好地方 |
[03:33] | Well, the city council bought my story | 我说你去神修避静 |
[03:35] | about your, uh, spiritual retreat. | 市议会他们信了 |
[03:38] | And it turns out Councilwoman Pollard is | 原来博拉德女议员 |
[03:40] | a big fan of all that stuff. | 很喜欢这类东西 |
[03:41] | You know, the woo-woo zen stuff. | 玄乎的禅宗什么的 |
[03:44] | Look, eh, I’m not asking what he did to you, all right? | 我没打算问他对你做了什么 好吗 |
[03:50] | All I got to know is | 我想知道的只是 |
[03:51] | what we’re gonna do to him. | 我们要怎么处置他 |
[03:53] | I mean, nothing. | 不处置 |
[03:55] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[03:56] | Well, how do you figure that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:58] | Chase doesn’t give up easy. | 蔡斯才没那么容易放弃 |
[04:00] | He doesn’t need to do anything. | 他没必要再做什么 |
[04:02] | He’s already won. | 他已经赢了 |
[04:04] | Mr. Mayor, your 11:00 is here. | 市长先生 您十一点钟的预约来了 |
[04:12] | Thank you for your compassion | 谢谢你同情我 |
[04:13] | in granting me bereavement leave, Mr. Mayor. | 准了我的殡丧假期 市长先生 |
[04:17] | Doris’ death has been very difficult. | 多莉丝的死对我打击很大 |
[04:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:19] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t have killed her, then. | 那你当初就不该杀她 |
[04:22] | I’d like to speak to the Mayor in private. | 我想和市长单独谈谈 |
[04:23] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[04:25] | Quentin, please just… | 昆汀 请… |
[04:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[04:36] | You won. It’s over. | 你赢了 都结束了 |
[04:38] | What did I ever say that gave you that impression? | 我说了什么让你这么以为 |
[04:48] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[04:50] | Proving a point, so to speak. | 可以说是证明我的观点 |
[04:53] | You think I’m gonna stab the District Attorney | 你以为我会在市政厅里 |
[04:58] | in the middle of city hall? | 捅地方检察官吗 |
[04:59] | You’re an animal who enjoys murder. | 你是个享受杀戮的禽兽 |
[05:01] | There’s no telling what you’ll do. | 谁也说不准你会干什么 |
[05:03] | And it’s not like your alter ego can kill me, | 而且你的另一个身份又没法杀我 |
[05:05] | not since the SCPD put me in protective custody | 星城警局已经对我开始了保护性监禁 |
[05:08] | since the Green Arrow slaughtered my wife. | 因为绿箭侠杀了我妻子 |
[05:12] | So you kill me in broad daylight, | 所以你要么在光天化日之下杀死我 |
[05:14] | or you let me live knowing that there’s | 要么让我活着 心里清楚 |
[05:16] | nothing you can do. | 你什么都做不了 |
[05:26] | Disappointing. | 真失望 |
[05:32] | You can keep that knife. | 留着那把刀吧 |
[05:42] | Idea of returning to Lian Yu | 回炼狱的这个想法 |
[05:45] | makes me weep like tiny baby, | 真是让我像小孩一样痛哭 |
[05:47] | but Oliver Queen, he plan vacation there. | 但奥利弗·奎恩 他打算去度假 |
[05:49] | It’s not a vacation, Anatoly. | 不是去度假 阿纳托利 |
[05:51] | People are gonna want to know where I’ve been | 大家会想知道我过去将近五年里 |
[05:52] | for the past, nearly, 5 years. | 都去了哪里 |
[05:55] | Lian Yu is the simplest answer. | 炼狱是最简单的答案 |
[05:57] | It’s good to see you thinking about the future. | 你在思考未来 真不错 |
[05:59] | I only wish I had more time to spend | 我只希望我和这样的奥利弗·奎恩 |
[06:01] | with this Oliver Queen. | 再多共度些时光 |
[06:02] | You have 48 hours. | 你还有48小时 |
[06:04] | I know just how to spend them. | 我知道如何消磨这时光 |
[06:06] | In old days, Bratva used to work on behalf | 在过去 兄弟会的事业是为了 |
[06:09] | of Russian people. | 俄罗斯人民 |
[06:11] | Then selfish leaders like Gregor corrupted our cause. | 后来格雷戈尔这样自私的头领腐化了这项事业 |
[06:14] | So the new Pakhan wants to bring the Bratva back to its roots. | 所以新任帕克汉想要带领兄弟会重拾旧业 |
[06:17] | The new Pakhan needs your help. | 新任帕克汉需要你的帮助 |
[06:20] | I fear I cannot rebuild brotherhood without you, Oliver. | 恐怕没有你 我自己无法重建兄弟会 奥利弗 |
[06:23] | Like I said, you have 48 hours. | 我说过了 你有48小时 |
[06:32] | I finished that worm. | 我解决了那个蠕虫病毒 |
[06:33] | I would’ve been a lot faster | 我本来可以更快的 |
[06:34] | if I knew what kind of system I was embedding a backdoor into, | 假如我知道自己是往什么系统里嵌入后门的话 |
[06:36] | – but– – Your timing is perfect. | -但是… -时间刚刚好 |
[06:37] | I just finished the compilation. | 我刚把资料整理好 |
[06:38] | This is all that we found on your target | 这是我们找到关于你目标的全部资料 |
[06:41] | from all available video sources– | 从找得到的视频资源… |
[06:42] | cell phones, traffic cams, security footage. | 手机通信 交通摄像头 监控录像中得出的 |
[06:45] | Please promise me you’re | 向我保证你永远不会 |
[06:45] | never gonna make a Felicity version of this. | 对费利西蒂进行人肉搜索 |
[06:47] | The world doesn’t need to know how often I’m at the wine shop. | 世人不需要知道我去酒行的频率 |
[06:50] | I guess it’s too much to hope that Chase took off his mask on camera. | 我猜我们不能指望蔡斯在镜头前取下面具了吧 |
[06:53] | Actually, he did. | 实际上 他取过 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I figured he wouldn’t. | 对啊 我就知道他不会 |
[06:56] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[06:59] | Why is his face all pixilated? | 为什么他的脸都是马赛克 |
[07:01] | We’re assuming the use of optics scrambling. | 我们猜他用了光学扰频技术 |
[07:03] | He’s got tech that prevents a camera from capturing his image? | 他有一种技术能让自己不被摄像头拍到 |
[07:05] | Like those scarves that celebrities use to frustrate paparazzi. | 就像那些明星躲狗仔时围的围巾 |
[07:08] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:08] | But here’s the thing, | 但这么说吧 |
[07:10] | if he’s using a piece of tech– | 假如他真的用了某种技术… |
[07:11] | 我们就可以逆转它 | |
[07:13] | If we can produce video that Chase is Prometheus, | 假如我们有视频能证明蔡斯就是普罗米修斯 |
[07:17] | that’s game over for him. | 他就完蛋了 |
[07:18] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:27] | They told me you were back. | 他们告诉我 你回来了 |
[07:28] | I had to see you. | 我得见见你 |
[07:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:33] | This wasn’t you, Oliver. | 这不怪你 奥利弗 |
[07:34] | It was him. | 是他搞的鬼 |
[07:35] | Well, I–I created him. | 我…我创造了他 |
[07:38] | And I know that that might sound weird, | 我知道这么说可能有些奇怪 |
[07:40] | but, uh, | 但是… |
[07:43] | this happened to you because of me. | 你会遭遇这种事都是因为我 |
[07:45] | Don’t let him do this to you. | 别让他得逞 |
[07:46] | Don’t let that bastard inside your head. | 别让那混蛋扰乱你的心智 |
[07:54] | I gave the police a statement about him. | 我给警方做了关于他的口供 |
[07:56] | But they didn’t believe you | 但他们不相信你说的话 |
[07:57] | because he probably had an ironclad alibi, right? | 因为他八成有个无懈可击的不在场证明吧 |
[08:01] | Yes. But if you corroborate my statement– | 没错 但如果你证实我的口供… |
[08:04] | – I can’t. – I know. | -我不能 -我知道 |
[08:05] | It–it would probably mean outing yourself as the Green Arrow, | 因为这多半会曝光你的绿箭侠身份 |
[08:08] | – but– – It has nothing to do with that. | -但是… -这和那无关 |
[08:09] | It has to do with the fact that Chase would have planned for that | 而是在于蔡斯肯定想好了对策 |
[08:12] | just like he has planned for everything else. | 就如同他计划好了其他一切那样 |
[08:15] | My only chance is– | 我唯一的机会 |
[08:17] | well, I have to do something that he hasn’t planned for. | 就是攻其不备 |
[08:19] | Well, like what? | 比如说 |
[08:24] | Listen, Susan, I know that… | 听着 苏珊 我知道… |
[08:27] | W–we never got a chance to resolve things. | 我们一直没机会解决我们之间的问题 |
[08:33] | I can’t be with you. | 我不能和你在一起 |
[08:34] | My apologies if that’s presumptuous. | 假如这话太冒昧 我道歉 |
[08:36] | O–Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[08:37] | This is not how… | 我不希望… |
[08:42] | This is not how I wanted my life to–to touch yours. | 我不希望我们的生活以这种方式产生交集 |
[08:50] | I should have known better, | 我早该料到的 |
[08:52] | and for that, I really, truly am sorry. | 对于那一点 我真心感到很抱歉 |
[09:10] | Thank you for being here on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就赶过来了 |
[09:15] | I understand that after last time, | 我明白上次过后 |
[09:18] | I have run out of favors. | 我们就互不相欠了 |
[09:22] | But this is an impossible situation, | 但这是个不得已的情况 |
[09:26] | and you’re my only option. | 你是我唯一的选择 |
[09:35] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[09:36] | Last time you made very clear | 上次你说得很清楚 |
[09:38] | you did not want Bratva in city. | 你不希望兄弟会出现在这个城市 |
[09:40] | Circumstances have changed. | 情况有变 |
[09:43] | I need you to kill Adrian Chase. | 我需要你帮我铲除阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[09:51] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:52] | I never thought you would give up the hood. | 我没想到你会摘掉兜帽 |
[09:55] | Well, you were the one who told me it was silly | 好吧 你告诉我那种想法很傻 |
[09:57] | to think that a… a piece of cloth could contain | 以为用一块布就能永远 |
[10:01] | the monster inside of me forever. | 遮住内心的怪物 |
[10:05] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[10:07] | Such a burden, always being right. | 总是不出错让我很有压力 |
[10:10] | Life has no secrets. | 生命没有秘密可言 |
[10:12] | I should’ve listened to you back then. | 我当时真应该听你的 |
[10:15] | At least now you see self clearly. | 至少现在你能看清自己 |
[10:18] | Man must know who he is in order to be happy. | 人必须在探究自身的过程中寻找乐趣 |
[10:21] | You think I deserve to be happy? | 你觉得我有资格快乐吗 |
[10:23] | Why not? I am happy. | 当然 我就很快乐 |
[10:26] | My old friend has finally remembered his oath | 我的老朋友终于记起了他的诺言 |
[10:29] | and is about to make his brothers very rich. | 准备让他的兄弟大赚一笔了 |
[10:32] | You should be happy, too. | 你也应该高兴起来 |
[10:33] | I just want to see Adrian Chase in the ground. | 我只是想让阿德里安·蔡斯去死 |
[10:36] | You’ll be pleased to know I’ve got | 告诉你一个好消息 |
[10:37] | only the best men with me. | 我身边的人手都是最强的 |
[10:39] | I’ll get you Chase’s schedule and known locations. | 我会告诉你蔡斯的行程和位置 |
[10:43] | Otlichno. | 很好 |
[10:44] | There is only small matter of my down payment. | 只是定金有点小问题 |
[10:48] | There’s no down payment, Anatoly. | 没有什么定金 阿纳托利 |
[10:50] | I want Chase dead immediately. | 你得立马干掉蔡斯 |
[10:53] | After last time, I need small gesture of goodwill | 有了上次 这次你得表示一下你的决心 |
[10:57] | so my men can see that you are serious. | 这样我们才能知道你是认真的 |
[10:59] | It’s like you Americans say, “Let’s make deal.” | 就像你们美国人说的 “做笔交易” |
[11:01] | You said that your fee has two parts, yes? | 你说你的报酬分两次付 是吧 |
[11:03] | Da. | 对 |
[11:05] | I will make sure that you acquire the first tonight. | 你今晚能够拿到第一笔 |
[11:07] | You get the second when you take Chase out. | 你把蔡斯除掉后能拿到第二笔 |
[11:10] | See? I knew we could both be reasonable. | 看到了吗 我们都很理智 |
[11:13] | Let’s toast. | 干杯 |
[11:15] | Please tell me you did not put away the Vodka. | 别告诉我你把伏特加都收起来了 |
[11:19] | Adrian Chase, winter is here. | 阿德里安·蔡斯 凛冬已至 |
[11:22] | It’s spring. | 现在是春天 |
[11:24] | We’re gonna talk about you not watching “Game of Thrones”. | 我们等会儿再谈谈你不看《权力的游戏》这事 |
[11:25] | But first, look at this. | 但先来看这个 |
[11:28] | The pixilation pattern was consistent with that of an optics scrambler | 这个动画模型和科尔德实业计划在六个月内 |
[11:30] | that Kord Industries is planning | 投入市场的光学扰频器的 |
[11:32] | on bringing to market in the next 6 months. | 动画模型一致 |
[11:34] | How does it work? | 工作原理是怎样的 |
[11:34] | It interferes with the camera’s digital conversion circuit. | 干扰相机的转换电路 |
[11:36] | That’s good! That means | 太棒了 这就意味着 |
[11:38] | we can use an algorithm to remove the distortion | 我们能用通过演算程序将畸变 |
[11:40] | from the existing image. | 从图像上移除 |
[11:40] | Yes, but to do that, I would need physical access | 没错 但我需要连接上蔡斯的仪器 |
[11:43] | to Chase’s scrambler. | 才能做到 |
[11:44] | I’m sure he’d be happy to help. | 他绝对会乐意帮忙的 |
[11:46] | Sounds like a super-accommodating guy. | 感觉他挺乐于助人的 |
[11:50] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:52] | I’ve seen more firepower in the stands at a dogs game. | 我在狗狗游戏里看到的枪都比这多 |
[11:55] | Lyla can only authorize hardware that wouldn’t be missed. | 莱拉只能给我们必要的硬件设备 |
[11:59] | Have you heard from Felicity? | 有费利西蒂的消息吗 |
[11:59] | It’d be nice for her to have our backs when we hit the streets. | 我们行动时有她做后援会好些 |
[12:01] | Radio silence since she left for Helix. | 从她离开去了”螺旋”后就一直没动静 |
[12:03] | But without our coms, I’m not sure she’d be much help. | 但没有通讯设备 她也没多大帮助 |
[12:06] | We have these. | 我们有这些 |
[12:13] | We have a break-in at Batoon medical research laboratories. | 有人入侵了巴图医学研究实验室 |
[12:15] | Let’s move out. | 我们走 |
[12:19] | Talk to me, Curtis. | 跟我说说 柯蒂斯 |
[12:20] | Without the infrared from our body cams, | 没有我们随身相机上的红外线 |
[12:22] | we won’t be able to pull heat signatures. | 我们无法描绘出热能影像 |
[12:23] | So we won’t really know how many hostiles we’re up against. | 所以我们无法得知要对付多少敌人 |
[12:26] | Also, this mask is really making my face itch. | 而且这个面具真的弄得我的脸好痒 |
[12:35] | Perimeter sweep has two tangos at the back entrance. | 后门有两个敌人 |
[12:38] | No others. | 没有其他人 |
[12:39] | I know we don’t have our tranq ammo, | 我知道我们没有镇静弹药 |
[12:40] | But I need this done as clean and bloodless as possible. | 但我们要干净利落 不留血迹地干掉他们 |
[12:44] | Not a problem. | 不成问题 |
[12:52] | I’m all for blood, | 我就想见血 |
[12:54] | But look at the label on those crates– Oplimid. | 但是看看这些箱子的标签写着奥普利米 |
[12:57] | That’s a diabetes drug. | 那是一种糖尿病药物 |
[13:07] | Back entrance is clear. | 后门安全了 |
[13:09] | Spartan and wild dog moving in. | 斯巴达和野狗行动 |
[13:16] | Hands up. Hands up. Hands up. Hands up. | 举起双手 举起双手 举起双手 |
[13:18] | Hands up. Hands up! | 举起双手 举起双手 |
[13:19] | He doesn’t like repeating himself. | 他不喜欢重复说话 |
[13:23] | That sounds like Russian. | 听着像是俄语 |
[13:23] | Bros’te oruzhiye. | 放下武器 |
[13:25] | Look, this one’s accent has not improved. | 这人的口音完全没有进步啊 |
[13:27] | Still sounds horrible. | 还是这么烂 |
[13:29] | Anatoly. | 阿纳托利 |
[13:30] | John Diggle, my favorite American. | 约翰·狄格尔 我最喜欢的美国人 |
[13:32] | We know this guy? | 我们认识这人吗 |
[13:33] | What the hell are you doing in Star City? | 你来星城干什么 |
[13:35] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[13:39] | Anatoly, I can’t let you steal these drugs. | 阿纳托利 我不能让你偷走这些药物 |
[13:40] | It’s not matter of “Let.” | 关键不在于你让不让 |
[13:42] | I have invitation to be here. | 而是有人邀请我来的 |
[13:43] | Invitation? From whom? | 邀请 谁邀请你来的 |
[13:48] | Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[13:49] | have you brought Anatoly Knyazev to Star City? | 是你叫阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫来星城吗 |
[13:51] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[13:52] | And he just told me | 他刚和我说 |
[13:53] | that his operation was nearly compromised by my team. | 他的任务差点被我的小队给毁了 |
[13:57] | Well, I said, “That’s impossible. | 我说 那是不可能的 |
[13:59] | The team no longer exists.” | 我的小队已不复存在了 |
[14:00] | The hell it doesn’t! | 不存在才怪 |
[14:01] | When I told you to stand down, I meant it. | 我叫你们别管这事时 我是认真的 |
[14:04] | Anatoly is here for a reason. | 阿纳托利来这是有原因的 |
[14:06] | To steal drugs. | 为了偷取药物 |
[14:07] | I had to give him that to get what I wanted. | 为了得到我想要的 我必须把药物给他 |
[14:11] | He’s here to kill Adrian Chase. | 他是来杀阿德里安·蔡斯的 |
[14:14] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[14:19] | We don’t hire criminals | 我们不能雇佣罪犯 |
[14:22] | and pay them with diabetes drugs. | 然后用糖尿病药物来支付 |
[14:25] | Chase has killed innocent people | 蔡斯为了对付我 |
[14:26] | in this whole sick game he’s been playing, | 在他主导的这场变态游戏里 |
[14:29] | trying to get to me. | 杀死了无辜的人 |
[14:30] | Star City will not be safe until he is in the ground, | 他不死 星城是不会安全的 |
[14:34] | and there is no price I will not pay to see that happen. | 而我会不惜一切代价要他死 |
[14:36] | Even selling your soul? | 即使要出卖你的灵魂吗 |
[14:37] | Better my soul than yours | 出卖我的灵魂总好过出卖你的 |
[14:40] | Or Felicity’s or Curtis’ or anyone on the team. | 或是费利西蒂 柯蒂斯和小队其他成员的 |
[14:43] | So you got Anatoly to kill Chase | 所以你让阿纳托利去杀蔡斯 |
[14:47] | so we wouldn’t have to. | 好让我们就不必出手 |
[14:49] | I created Prometheus, John. | 是我创造了普罗米修斯 约翰 |
[14:50] | I created this whole thing. | 整件事都是我弄出来的 |
[14:53] | Chase’s death should be on my conscience, | 杀死蔡斯的罪孽应该由我来背负 |
[14:57] | Not yours. | 而不是你们 |
[15:00] | What the hell did Chase do to you, man, | 蔡斯对你做了什么 |
[15:02] | to convince you to think that any of this is OK? | 说服你认为这一切是对的 |
[15:05] | This is a mistake, Oliver, | 这是个错误 奥利弗 |
[15:06] | A mistake that you will not be able to come back from. | 一个令你无法回头的错误 |
[15:09] | And I’m not gonna let you make it. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[15:11] | Well, I’m not gonna let you get hurt. | 我不会让你们受伤害 |
[15:15] | And so here we are. | 所以就是这样 |
[15:20] | Felicity was right. | 费利西蒂说得对 |
[15:21] | Prometheus trying to convince you that you are | 普罗米修斯想要说服你 |
[15:24] | responsible for everything bad | 其他人身上发生的一切不幸的事 |
[15:25] | that’s happened to people, Oliver, I swear that’s | 都是因你而起 奥利弗 我保证这只是 |
[15:28] | just a bunch of crap. | 胡说八道 |
[15:29] | Tell that to Laurel. Tell that to…Tommy. | 去跟劳蕾尔 汤米说这话 |
[15:34] | Tell that to my mother. | 去跟我母亲说这话 |
[15:35] | Tell that to Billy Malone. | 去跟比利·马隆说这话 |
[15:37] | Maybe tell it to Thea. | 也许还可以跟西娅说这话 |
[15:39] | She’s so damaged that she had to leave town. | 她太受伤了以至于背井离乡 |
[15:43] | This is not post-traumatic stress, John. | 这不是创伤后应激 约翰 |
[15:45] | This is a truth that I was keeping myself | 这是我一直没让自己看到的事实 |
[15:48] | from seeing, and I am no longer doing that. | 我不会再这样做了 |
[15:51] | Anatoly and his men will kill Adrian Chase. | 阿纳托利和他的手下会杀了阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[15:54] | That is the solution. | 这是解决办法 |
[15:57] | The team is done. | 这个团队没有了 |
[16:00] | So I’m telling you. I’m not asking you. | 所以我告诉你 不是请求你 |
[16:02] | I’m telling you for the last time, | 最后一次告诉你 |
[16:07] | stand down. | 别插手 |
[16:26] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[16:27] | Really? I mean, Oliver can’t go after Chase himself, | 真的 奥利弗没法自己捉蔡斯 |
[16:29] | so he finds guys who can? | 所以他找了别人 |
[16:31] | He let them steal from a company | 他让他们从一个勉强生存的 |
[16:32] | that was barely hanging on. | 公司偷窃 |
[16:34] | Oliver put hundreds of jobs on the line. | 奥利弗让成千上万人面临失业 |
[16:35] | And I know he knows that ’cause I was in the same briefing. | 我知道他明白这些因为我也在简报会上 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Speaking of which, | 好吧 说到这里 |
[16:39] | Why haven’t you gone back into city hall? | 为什么你还没回到市政厅 |
[16:41] | Because Lance banned him till Chase | 因为直到蔡斯被归案之前 |
[16:42] | is taken off the board. | 兰斯禁止他入内 |
[16:44] | Something to do with Rene threatening to “Pop a cap in his ass.” | 大概和雷内威胁要杀了他有关 |
[16:50] | What about breaking up the team? | 那解散团队又是怎么回事 |
[16:53] | Prometheus is in Oliver’s head, Curtis, | 普罗米修斯钻进了奥利弗的脑子里 柯蒂斯 |
[16:56] | Like I’ve never seen before. | 我从没见过他这样 |
[16:59] | Can we talk in private? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:23] | You and I need to talk some sense | 你我需要和奥利弗讲讲道理 |
[17:25] | into Oliver before he does something | 在他做出他会后悔的事 |
[17:27] | that he’s gonna regret. | 之前 |
[17:28] | I’m not stopping you. | 我不会拦着你 |
[17:30] | Well, Felicity, I know you’re full throttle with this helix, | 费利西蒂 我知道你一门心思在”螺旋”上 |
[17:32] | But it has to be the both of us. | 但这事必须我们两个来 |
[17:34] | We have to present a united front | 我们得表现得阵营一致 |
[17:35] | So we have the best chance of getting through to him. | 这样才最有可能说服他 |
[17:37] | – Well, maybe we shouldn’t. – What do you mean? | -也许我们不用 -什么意思 |
[17:39] | The team has been after Chase for months, | 这个团队追了蔡斯好几个月了 |
[17:40] | And he’s always been one step ahead of us. | 而他总是领先我们一步 |
[17:42] | If Oliver thinks that the Bratva is our best chance | 如果奥利弗认为兄弟会是我们抓到他 |
[17:44] | at getting to him, | 最好的机会 |
[17:46] | Then maybe we should stay out of his way. | 那我们不应该拦着他 |
[17:53] | And when chemicals from both medicines bind, | 当两种药物的化学物质结合 |
[17:56] | It creates powerful opioid. | 会生成强效鸦片 |
[18:00] | It’s more addictive than heroin. | 比海洛因更上瘾 |
[18:02] | Just what the world needs. | 正是这世界需要的 |
[18:06] | Revenue is what Bratva needs. | 兄弟会需要的是收入 |
[18:10] | It’s gotten bad, Oliver. | 世道艰难 奥利弗 |
[18:13] | I’m under much pressure. | 我的压力很大 |
[18:14] | Th–this drug will help secure | 这个毒品可以帮助我 |
[18:17] | my position as pakhan. | 坐稳帕克汉的位置 |
[18:19] | So that’s why you need the medicine. | 所以你才需要这些药 |
[18:23] | To manufacture a street drug. | 去制造毒品 |
[18:25] | You shouldn’t be here, John. | 你不该来的 约翰 |
[18:26] | You should’ve known that Curtis would hack the locks, Oliver. | 你应该知道柯蒂斯会黑锁 奥利弗 |
[18:30] | I didn’t think I could be more disappointed. | 我还以为我不会更失望了 |
[18:31] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[18:33] | I’ll let you have room. | 你们俩谈吧 |
[18:41] | I’m not gonna keep having the same conversation. | 我不会把同样的话再说一遍 |
[18:44] | That’s too bad ’cause I dedicated 5 years of my life | 真不巧 因为我为你的事业奉献了 |
[18:47] | to your crusade. | 五年的时光 |
[18:49] | So I’m the one that gets to say if I need protecting, | 所以需不需要保护是我说了算 |
[18:52] | not you. | 不是你 |
[18:53] | I’m not gonna have your death on my conscience. | 我不想为你的死而感到内疚 |
[18:56] | Oliver, don’t talk to me about your conscience, | 奥利弗 别说的你好像有良知似的 |
[18:58] | not when you get back in bed with the Bratva. | 尤其在你又重投兄弟会怀抱的时候 |
[19:03] | This isn’t you, man. | 你不是这样的人 兄弟 |
[19:05] | The Oliver I know would never let | 我认识的奥利弗绝对不会 |
[19:06] | a group of dangerous criminals | 让一群极端危险的罪犯 |
[19:07] | crawl into his city, | 进入他保护的城市 |
[19:10] | let them steal medicine. | 还让他们偷窃药物 |
[19:12] | You don’t know what kind of man I am. | 你并不知道我是什么样的人 |
[19:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:18] | What the hell did Chase do to you, Oliver? | 蔡斯到底对你做了什么 奥利弗 |
[19:21] | Whatever it was, he–he messed with your head | 不管他做了什么 他已经让你神志不清了 |
[19:22] | in a way I didn’t think was possible. | 我没想到他能把你变成这样 |
[19:24] | Look at me, man. I could help you. | 看着我 兄弟 我能帮助你 |
[19:27] | I’m your brother. | 我是你的兄弟 |
[19:28] | You don’t want me as a brother. | 你不会想做我的兄弟 |
[19:30] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[19:31] | Chase showed me the truth about myself. | 蔡斯让我看清了自己 |
[19:36] | You signed on for a crusade | 你所投身的所谓事业 |
[19:38] | that turned out to be an outlet. | 其实只是我的一个发泄途径 |
[19:42] | It was an excuse | 那就是一个借口 |
[19:44] | for me to murder people. | 让我能杀人的借口 |
[19:46] | Oliver, please. | 奥利弗 得了吧 |
[19:47] | I put on a hood, and I created a persona | 我戴上了兜帽 创造了一个身份 |
[19:49] | because, John, somewhere along the way, | 因为 约翰 其实一路走来 |
[19:52] | something in me broke. | 我已经不再是我了 |
[19:56] | Something is sick inside of me. | 我内心的一部分是病态的 |
[19:59] | The crusade– all of this– | 所谓的事业 所有这些的基础 |
[20:01] | the foundation of it is a lie. | 其实都是谎言 |
[20:05] | So I disbanded the team | 所以 我解散了团队 |
[20:07] | because I won’t sit by | 因为我不能袖手旁观 |
[20:09] | and watch all of you participate | 眼睁睁看着你们所有人 |
[20:13] | in my murder spree. | 都加入到我的杀人狂欢中 |
[20:17] | I am beyond redemption. | 我是没法赎清自己的罪过了 |
[20:19] | You and the team will be fine | 但你和队员们会没事的 |
[20:20] | if… you stay away from me, | 只要 你们能不再管我 |
[20:24] | you stay away from this, | 不插手这件事 |
[20:25] | you stay away from Chase, | 离蔡斯远远的 |
[20:27] | and you allow the Bratva | 而且你们得让兄弟会 |
[20:29] | to do their job. | 去做他们该做的事情 |
[20:38] | Let my crusade die. | 让我的事业消失吧 |
[20:58] | That kid won’t last a month. | 那孩子活不过一个月了 |
[21:01] | They have tuberculosis? | 他们都得了肺结核 |
[21:02] | The disease comes from prison. | 这病是从监狱里传出来的 |
[21:05] | Super resistant strain. | 抗药性极强 |
[21:06] | Well, I–I mean, is it in any way treatable? | 好吧 就没有别的治疗办法了吗 |
[21:09] | Mm, yeah, with right medicine, yes, | 有的 只要用对了药 是有办法的 |
[21:10] | but even Bratva cannot buy for them, | 但即使是兄弟会也不能 |
[21:13] | not in quantities needed. | 给他们买来足够的药 |
[21:15] | All we can do is pay for funerals. | 我们能做的就是准备葬礼费 |
[21:17] | Anatoly, is this how we’re planning | 阿纳托利 你准备这样让我度过 |
[21:18] | on spending my last two days in Russia? | 在俄罗斯的最后两天吗 |
[21:20] | I thought, what better way to cap off your time here | 我想 怎么会有比老式盗窃更好的方法 |
[21:22] | than a good old-fashioned heist? | 来作为你的告别仪式呢 |
[21:33] | If Diggle’s the new Oliver | 如果狄格尔接替奥利弗 |
[21:35] | and I’m, obviously, the new Felicity–don’t hate– | 那我很显然就接替费利西蒂 别生气 |
[21:37] | which one of you guys is the new Diggle? | 那你们两个谁会接替狄格尔的位置呢 |
[21:39] | – I am. – I am. | -我啊 -我啊 |
[21:41] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[21:43] | You’ve been here, like, what, 10 minutes? | 你才来这多久 也就大概十分钟吧 |
[21:45] | You don’t even have a code name. | 你甚至连代号都没有 |
[21:47] | Fine. You’re the new Dig. | 好吧 你是新狄格好了吧 |
[21:52] | The fact that she was not petty and– | 事实上她很大度 而且 |
[21:54] | I mean, that’s extremely Dig-like. | 我想说的是 她真的很有狄格的风范 |
[21:56] | You– you see that, right? She’s the new– | 你明白的 对吧 她是新… |
[21:57] | Yeah. Ok. You’re the new Dig. | 好的 你是新狄格 |
[22:00] | But as the only Rene Ramirez, | 但作为独一无二的雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[22:02] | I got to ask, shouldn’t we be cool with letting | 我得问一句 我们不该坐视 |
[22:04] | the Bratva kill Adrian Chase? | 兄弟会杀了阿德里安·蔡斯吧 |
[22:06] | No, we shouldn’t. | 不能坐视 |
[22:08] | Look, guys, if Oliver lets the Bratva kill Chase, | 大伙听着 要是奥利弗让兄弟会去杀蔡斯 |
[22:11] | he’s just going right back into his old habits, | 他就是恢复原来的习性 |
[22:13] | and he’s willing to make that sacrifice right now, | 他现在愿意做出这种牺牲 |
[22:14] | but I think once Oliver’s thinking clearly, | 但我觉得一旦奥利弗清醒了 |
[22:17] | he’s gonna regret this. | 他会后悔的 |
[22:19] | So we’re just supposed to let Chase live to kill another day? | 所以我们应该让蔡斯活着 以后再杀 |
[22:21] | No. We’re gonna bring Chase to justice the right way. | 不 我们要用正确的方式来处置蔡斯 |
[22:25] | This isn’t about saving Chase. | 这不是拯救蔡斯 |
[22:27] | It’s about saving Oliver’s soul. | 这是拯救奥利弗的灵魂 |
[22:32] | 安全细节警报 蔡斯地检请求 | |
[22:32] | Curtis, the hack you put on the D.A.’s office | 柯蒂斯 你侵入到地检办公室的程序 |
[22:34] | just pulled up Chase’s schedule. | 追踪到了蔡斯的行程 |
[22:37] | He’s about to leave City Hall. | 他要离开市政厅了 |
[22:39] | Trip to the safe house SCPD’s keeping Chase in | 去星城警局为蔡斯准备的安全屋路上 |
[22:41] | is the perfect time for the Russians to do their thing. | 是俄罗斯人下手的最佳时机 |
[22:43] | We can’t let the Bratva get a hold of Chase. | 我们不能让兄弟会抓到蔡斯 |
[22:45] | I can pull up his route remotely, | 我可以远程追踪他的路线 |
[22:46] | and I saw something on Felicity’s computer | 我在费利西蒂电脑上看到的一些东西 |
[22:47] | that might help us get Chase. | 或许能帮我们抓到蔡斯 |
[22:49] | Good. Do that. Let’s suit up. | 很好 就这么做 着装准备 |
[22:50] | Suit up. Wait. We don’t have suits. | 着装准备 等等 我们没有装备了 |
[22:52] | Oh, you meant figuratively suit up. | 你不是字面意思啊 |
[22:55] | Suit up, like, | 着装准备 意思是 |
[22:56] | “We’re still in the lair. Suit up,” | 我们还在藏身处 准备好 |
[22:58] | Like, but we’re not in the lai– | 但我们不在藏身… |
[22:59] | But do you see what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[23:05] | Quite an escort. | 护送得挺周到 |
[23:07] | Green Arrow could be anywhere. | 绿箭侠神出鬼没 |
[23:09] | Who do you think is under that hood? | 你觉得他的面罩后面是个什么样的人 |
[23:10] | The department’s got to have a theory. | 警局肯定有想法吧 |
[23:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[23:18] | Make sure that Kevlar stays on. | 确保防弹衣穿在身上 |
[23:57] | Run! Go! | 快跑 快 |
[24:04] | Why interfere? | 为什么要介入 |
[24:05] | You want Chase dead, yes? | 你也想让蔡斯死吧 |
[24:07] | Yes, but not like this. | 是的 但不能这么死 |
[24:15] | Mr. Holt. | 霍特先生 |
[24:20] | How’s that husband of yours? | 你丈夫怎么样了 |
[24:26] | Mr. Chase! | 蔡斯先生 |
[24:26] | I’m over here! | 我在这里 |
[24:28] | Mr. Chase! | 蔡斯先生 |
[24:28] | I’m over here! | 我在这里 |
[24:31] | The hitters are retreating. Are you all right? | 杀手们正在撤离 你还好吗 |
[24:33] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[24:41] | Rene and Diggle? | 雷内和狄格尔呢 |
[24:42] | Driving off Anatoly’s men. Did you get it? | 正在赶走阿纳托利的人 你成功了吗 |
[24:47] | – I got it. – Good man. | -成功了 -很好 |
[24:56] | It’s clear the attack occurred | 很显然 袭击发生在 |
[24:57] | after details of the D.A.’s schedule were compromised. | 地检的行程细节被泄露之后 |
[25:00] | A leak? | 泄露 |
[25:01] | Until we can confirm the source, D.A. Chase | 在我们确认泄露源之前 蔡斯地检 |
[25:03] | will be transferred into the federal witness protection program. | 将加入联邦证人保护计划 |
[25:06] | No Star City employee will have access to his file. | 星城的任何员工都无权获取他的档案 |
[25:08] | I’m really not sure all of this is necessary. | 我真不知道有没有这种必要 |
[25:11] | Adrian, please. | 阿德里安 拜托 |
[25:12] | Your safety is of paramount importance to this office. | 你的安全对于市政府非常重要 |
[25:19] | Do it. | 就这么做吧 |
[25:24] | You actually tried something. | 你还真下手了 |
[25:26] | Consider me impressed. | 令我震撼 |
[25:29] | This isn’t over. | 这还没完 |
[25:41] | Chase is being transferred into federal protection, | 蔡斯加入了联邦证人保护计划 |
[25:45] | which means that the Bratva can’t get to him. | 也就是说兄弟会无法接近他了 |
[25:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:53] | Hmm, feel better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[25:55] | No. | 没有 |
[25:57] | We’re not done, Oliver. | 我俩没有结束 奥利弗 |
[25:59] | You and me, we’re never gonna be done. | 你我 我们永远不会结束 |
[26:02] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[26:04] | Listen, man, you can tell me | 兄弟 你可以跟我说 |
[26:04] | that you’re a serial killer, | 你是连环杀手 |
[26:07] | that you’re crazy, | 说你疯了 |
[26:08] | or you’re whatever Chase has shoved into your head, | 或者你正是蔡斯给你灌输的那样 |
[26:11] | but I’m not believing any of that, even if you do, | 即便你信 我也一个字都不会信 |
[26:14] | and that’s because I know the kind of man you are, Oliver. | 那是因为我知道你是怎样的人 奥利弗 |
[26:17] | The good, the bad, and the ugly I know, | 我了解你善良的一面 丑恶的一面 |
[26:21] | and you don’t need to punish yourself | 你不需要惩罚自己 |
[26:24] | or isolate yourself, | 孤立自己 |
[26:26] | but what you need to do is stop pushing me away | 你需要的是不再疏远我 |
[26:30] | because I’m not going anywhere, Oliver! | 因为我不会离开你 奥利弗 |
[26:33] | Do you get that? | 你明白吗 |
[26:34] | What do you want me to do, John? | 你想让我做什么 约翰 |
[26:38] | I’ve told you what I am, who I am, | 我已经告诉了你我是什么人 |
[26:41] | and even if you don’t believe it, I do. | 即便你不相信 但我相信 |
[26:46] | I do. | 我相信 |
[26:50] | So I don’t know where that leaves us. | 我不知道我们的关系会怎样 |
[27:02] | It leaves us right back at Langham, Oliver. | 我们还是像在朗豪监狱时一样 奥利弗 |
[27:05] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[27:09] | I killed my brother, Oliver… | 我杀了我弟弟 奥利弗 |
[27:13] | And I was gonna let myself rot in prison | 我要让自己烂在监狱里 |
[27:15] | for what I did… | 赎我的罪 |
[27:19] | But you told me to atone for what I did as Spartan. | 但你让我以斯巴达的身份将功补过 |
[27:22] | And if that’s true for me, | 如果对我来说是这样 |
[27:23] | it is 100 times truer for the Green Arrow. | 那你作为绿箭侠更是如此 |
[27:27] | You don’t get to just walk away from this, man. | 你不该逃离这个身份 兄弟 |
[27:31] | The hood is who you are. | 兜帽男就是真正的你 |
[27:33] | You don’t think you deserve it? Fine. | 你觉得你配不上 没关系 |
[27:35] | Work to become the man who does. | 努力成为配得上的人 |
[27:39] | I–I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[27:44] | You just ask for help. | 你只需要请求帮助 |
[27:48] | You don’t have to do this alone, Oliver. | 你没必要单干 奥利弗 |
[27:54] | I have an idea. We hack Wit Sec. | 我有办法 我们黑入证人保护计划 |
[27:57] | Ok, we find out what town Chase is going into, | 查出蔡斯要去哪里 |
[27:59] | and then we get hired as waitresses at the inevitably folksy diner. | 然后在当地必去的风味餐厅当服务员 |
[28:03] | We drug his coffee. | 给他的咖啡下药 |
[28:04] | We steal his scrambler. | 偷了他的扰频器 |
[28:06] | You know how I know I’m exhausted? | 你知道我怎么知道自己很累吗 |
[28:07] | That plan actually sounds plausible. | 这个计划听起来貌似可行 |
[28:09] | Free pie for life. That’s all I’m saying. Free pie. | 余生都有免费的馅饼了 免费馅饼 |
[28:13] | – Felicity. – Yeah. | -费莉希蒂 -怎么 |
[28:14] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识这家伙吗 |
[28:15] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[28:16] | You told him about our operation? | 你跟他说了我们的行动吗 |
[28:17] | No. I turned off the GPS on my phone. | 没有 我关掉了手机定位 |
[28:20] | How did you– you son of a bitch. | 那你怎么 你个混蛋 |
[28:23] | Those damn– | 可恶的 |
[28:23] | Tracking nanites. Yup. | 纳米追踪器 没错 |
[28:25] | Blueberries weren’t the only surprise in those pancakes. | 蓝莓不是煎饼里唯一的惊喜 |
[28:27] | I knew they were funky. | 我就知道它们有点奇怪 |
[28:28] | Um, can we talk in private? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[28:30] | – Uh, no. – Fine. | -不行 -那好 |
[28:31] | Then you don’t get to ask me any questions about how I got this. | 那你就不能问我怎么弄到这东西的 |
[28:35] | Is that– | 那是 |
[28:35] | Chase’s optics scrambler. Sure is. | 当然是蔡斯的光学扰频器 |
[28:37] | How did you know we were looking for it? | 你怎么知道我们在找什么 |
[28:38] | I might have taken a peek at your IRC window. | 我偷瞄了你的聊天窗口 |
[28:41] | I guess you could say that I hacked the hackers. | 你可以说我黑了黑客 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:49] | The pixilation algorithm is encrypted. | 解析像素被加密了 |
[28:51] | I should’ve known it would be encrypted, but it’s encrypted. | 我早该知道会加密的 也确实加密了 |
[28:53] | Well, how long will it take you to break the encryption? | 好吧 解密需要多久 |
[28:55] | If my math is right, — | 如果我没算错 |
[28:58] | 13 months. | 需要13个月 |
[29:01] | Well, I know someone who can break it faster. | 好吧 我认识能快点破解的人 |
[29:04] | Kord Industries. | 科尔德实业 |
[29:05] | I mean, they set the encryption. They can break it. | 这是他们加密的 他们也能破解 |
[29:07] | I don’t think that Kord is gonna help us | 我觉得科尔德不会帮我们破解 |
[29:09] | hack their stolen tech. | 从他们那儿偷来的技术 |
[29:10] | That’s why you’ll have to break in. | 所以你们得闯进去 |
[29:12] | It shouldn’t be too hard for Overwatch and Mr. Terrific, | 成功抢劫科尔德对守望者和卓越先生来说 |
[29:15] | who could pull off a heist at Kord. | 应该不是难事 |
[29:16] | You told them about our operation? | 你跟他们说了我们的行动 |
[29:19] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[29:20] | – How did you– – Oh, come on, Felicity. | -那你怎么 -别这样 费莉希蒂 |
[29:22] | You really think we didn’t know? | 你真以为我们不知道 |
[29:23] | It took me 8 minutes, 3 for this guy. | 查你花了八分钟 这家伙只要三分钟 |
[29:25] | These hackers are mean. | 这些黑客真坏 |
[29:26] | Well, deal with it. | 好吧 行动起来 |
[29:28] | We have to deal with this. | 我们得处理此事 |
[29:34] | Thanks for meeting. | 谢谢你过来 |
[29:38] | I’m only here for you to explain | 我过来只是听你解释 |
[29:39] | why team you disbanded | 你解散的队伍 |
[29:41] | keeps interfering with business. | 怎么还在干扰我的活动 |
[29:43] | Because they don’t give up. | 因为他们不会放弃 |
[29:46] | They convinced me not to. | 他们还来说服我不要放弃 |
[29:49] | Anatoly, I’m sorry, | 阿纳托利 抱歉 |
[29:50] | but you need to tell your men to stand down. | 你得让你手下收手 |
[29:53] | Our deal’s off. | 我们的交易撤销了 |
[29:55] | No. | 不 |
[29:56] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[29:57] | You want Chase to keep breathing? Fine. | 你想让蔡斯继续活着 行 |
[30:01] | But I’m not leaving Star City, | 但我不会离开星城 |
[30:02] | not till I get what I came for. | 除非达成我的目的 |
[30:03] | You know as well as I do once there is deal, | 你和我一样清楚 交易一旦开始 |
[30:07] | it is forever. | 就不能撤销 |
[30:08] | I understand how the Bratva works. I– | 我知道兄弟会的办事规矩 我 |
[30:10] | I am asking you this as a friend. | 我是作为朋友请求你 |
[30:12] | Yes. And I am telling you as friend, | 行 那我也作为朋友告诉你 |
[30:14] | if you interfere with my operation, | 如果你们干扰我的行动 |
[30:17] | no favor exists that can repair break between you and I. | 你我之间的裂痕就再也不可能修复了 |
[30:22] | You either Bratva brother or you Bratva enemy. | 你要么是兄弟会的兄弟 要么是兄弟的敌人 |
[30:34] | We are in position. | 我们已就位 |
[30:36] | I’ll meet you by the side entrance. | 我们在侧门见 |
[31:02] | The Bratva aren’t backing down, | 兄弟会不会收手 |
[31:05] | which means I have to stop them. | 所以我得阻止他们 |
[31:08] | John has convinced me not to do it alone. | 约翰说服了我不要单干 |
[31:13] | I wanted to shut all of this down | 我想结束这一切 |
[31:15] | because I was afraid. | 因为我很担心 |
[31:18] | I was afraid that asking you to kill Chase | 我担心派你们杀蔡斯 |
[31:22] | would corrupt you more than– | 会让我对你们的腐化 |
[31:24] | more than I already have. | 比以前更甚 |
[31:27] | To me, the–the– | 对我来说 |
[31:29] | the Bratva was the best option, | 兄弟会是最好的选择 |
[31:30] | but John insists that as a team, | 但约翰坚持认为 作为团队 |
[31:34] | we can find another way to bring Chase to justice. | 我们可以找到别的办法将蔡斯绳之以法 |
[31:37] | You’ve put your faith in me, | 你们相信了我 |
[31:38] | and I’m putting my faith in you now. | 我现在也要相信你们 |
[31:41] | Because once–once we handle the Bratva, I– | 因为一旦处理了兄弟会 |
[31:46] | I need your help to prove that John is right | 我需要你们帮忙证明约翰是对的 |
[31:48] | and Chase is wrong. | 而蔡斯是错的 |
[31:50] | It should be easy considering Prometheus | 这挺容易的 因为普罗米修斯 |
[31:52] | is all the way wrong, hoss. | 一直都是错的 大哥 |
[31:54] | I think what Rene is trying to say is | 我觉得雷内的意思是 |
[31:58] | that it’s not all on your shoulders. | 你不必肩负全部责任 |
[32:01] | We’re here for you, Oliver. | 我们也支持着你 奥利弗 |
[32:09] | OK. | 行 |
[32:12] | Suit up. | 整装待发 |
[32:26] | Alarms haven’t been triggered all night. | 一整晚警报都没被触发 |
[32:28] | No break-ins. | 没有闯入迹象 |
[32:30] | Yeah, except us. | 是的 除了我们 |
[32:31] | Anatoly needs revlextra to manufacture his drug. | 阿纳托利要用勒雷斯塔来制造他的毒品 |
[32:33] | The Bravta will definitely be here. | 兄弟会肯定会来这里的 |
[32:35] | Spartan’s right. | 斯巴达说得对 |
[32:36] | Anatoly won’t back off now. | 阿纳托利现在不会放弃的 |
[32:38] | They could be anywhere. This place is huge. | 他们可能在任何地方 这里很大 |
[32:39] | Felicity and Curtis picked a hell of a night | 费利西蒂和柯蒂斯偏偏选了 |
[32:41] | to take off. | 今晚休假 |
[32:49] | {\an8\fscx106\fscy123 | \frz1.122\move(313.32,89.6,330.78,93.44,37,1747)}科尔德实业 |
[32:51] | Ok. I’m in. | 好 我进去了 |
[32:59] | CCTV is compromised. | 闭路电视已解决 |
[33:02] | Got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[33:04] | West wing is clear. | 西区安全 |
[33:07] | So is the east. | 东区也是 |
[33:21] | I was hoping I wouldn’t have to punch anybody. | 我还希望我不用揍人呢 |
[33:28] | All right. I just took out a sentry. They can’t be far. | 我刚打倒一个望风的 他们就在附近 |
[33:30] | They’re not. | 没错 |
[33:36] | Better get over here fast. | 最好快点过来 |
[33:38] | Nope. | 不 |
[33:43] | That worked. | 好使呢 |
[34:01] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[34:03] | Is that you behind mask? | 怎么戴起面具来了呢 |
[34:05] | What happened to hood? | 你不是戴兜帽的吗 |
[34:06] | It’s over, Anatoly. | 结束了 阿纳托利 |
[34:08] | Leave the medicine and go. | 把药留下 然后离开 |
[34:10] | I had feeling you would say this, | 我猜到你会这么说 |
[34:13] | so I prepared insurance plan. | 所以我准备了保护措施 |
[34:31] | You have chosen where you stand with Bravta. | 你选择了你在兄弟会的立场 |
[34:34] | Now you must make one more choice. | 现在你必须再做一个选择 |
[34:36] | Save pills or save hostages. | 你要救药 还是救人质 |
[34:40] | Spartan, Wild Dog, get the hostages. | 斯巴达 野狗 去救人质 |
[34:43] | I’ll handle the Bravta. | 兄弟会交给我 |
[34:46] | Kill them. | 把他们杀了 |
[35:21] | In Russia, you would have killed him. | 在俄罗斯 你应该会杀了他 |
[35:25] | And you would have stopped him. | 而你应该会阻止他 |
[35:27] | Looks like we’re not in Russia anymore. | 看来我们已经不在俄罗斯了 |
[35:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:46] | Curtis didn’t leave us completely hanging. | 柯蒂斯没完全抛下我们 |
[36:05] | Hand me your tablet. | 把你的平板电脑给我 |
[36:06] | You brought the scrambler here? | 你把扰频器带来了 |
[36:07] | I wasn’t gonna wait to see | 我不想等着看 |
[36:08] | if we could break the encryption. | 我们能否破解加密 |
[36:17] | Go ahead, Oliver. | 来吧 奥利弗 |
[36:20] | You want to kill old life? | 你想终止以前的生活 |
[36:23] | Start by killing me. | 就从终止我开始 |
[36:30] | Very stupid! Now you have to run. | 真蠢 现在你得逃跑 |
[36:32] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[36:46] | – Did you get it? – Oh, yeah. | -有拿到吗 -有 |
[36:58] | That is what we needed– | 那就是我们要找的… |
[37:00] | Something that he couldn’t plan for– | 在他计划以外的事物… |
[37:03] | You. | 你 |
[37:04] | Please let me be the one to walk this into SCPD. | 我想亲手把这个交给星城警局 |
[37:07] | Knock yourself out. | 你随意 |
[37:08] | Yeah, and then I’m gonna throw it up on Youtube. | 然后我就把这个放到视频网站上 |
[37:10] | There won’t be anywhere that son of a bitch can run. | 那这个混蛋就无处可逃了 |
[37:11] | Does this mean that we’re officially | 这表示我们又干回 |
[37:12] | back in business? | 以前的行当了吗 |
[37:18] | Aside from a few minor changes, yeah. | 没错 只是有一些改变 |
[37:28] | The new lineup could use a little more green, hoss. | 新队伍可以再绿一点 大哥 |
[37:30] | I’m not quite there yet. | 现在还没这个想法 |
[37:33] | I’m thinking that with this team behind me, | 不过有这个团队支持我 |
[37:37] | it’ll be sooner rather than later. | 我想不用等太久 |
[37:48] | How does it feel to be Robin Hood? | 当罗宾汉的感觉怎么样 |
[37:49] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[37:50] | You’re the one with bow and arrow. | 你才是那个弓箭手 |
[37:53] | I know I said | 我知道我说过 |
[37:54] | that Russia’s not good for you, Oliver. | 俄罗斯不适合你 奥利弗 |
[37:56] | But you thought that this heist | 但你认为通过这次抢劫和 |
[37:58] | and helping these people would convince me | 帮助这些人能说服我 |
[38:00] | to change my mind about leaving. | 改变主意不离开 |
[38:02] | Da. | 是的 |
[38:02] | Like I said, I need your help. | 就像我说的 我需要你帮忙 |
[38:04] | Russia is your home, Anatoly. | 俄罗斯是你的家 阿纳托利 |
[38:06] | Let me go save mine. | 让我去拯救我的 |
[38:08] | You can do this without me. | 没有我你也能做到 |
[38:10] | I am not worried about what Bravta will become without you. | 我不担心没了你兄弟会变成什么样 |
[38:14] | I worry about what I become. | 我担心的是我会变成什么样 |
[38:18] | But more important question– | 但更重要的问题是 |
[38:20] | how drunk can we get before dropping you off | 在送你去炼狱前 我们能 |
[38:23] | at Lian Yu? | 喝得多醉 |
[38:29] | You have two minutes, and then I’m calling the SCPD. | 给你两分钟 然后我就要打给星城警局了 |
[38:32] | Oliver Queen afraid to be alone with Bravta gangster? | 奥利弗·奎恩不敢单独见兄弟会大哥 |
[38:36] | How far you have fallen. | 你堕落成什么地步了 |
[38:37] | Anatoly, you didn’t bring me here to insult me. | 阿纳托利 你不是把我找来羞辱的 |
[38:39] | No. I give you friendly tip. | 不 我来给你友情提醒 |
[38:41] | I go back to Russia tonight | 我今晚就回俄罗斯了 |
[38:43] | but leave Star City a little present– | 但我给星城留下了小礼物 |
[38:46] | my best men. | 我最强的手下 |
[38:47] | Your best men were arrested. | 你最强的手下被抓了 |
[38:48] | Already out on bail. | 已经保释出来了 |
[38:51] | I hear they cannot wait to get revenge | 我听说他们迫不及待 |
[38:53] | on vigilantes that put them away. | 想找把他们关起来的治安维持者复仇 |
[38:55] | This is between you and me, no one else. | 这是你我之间的事 与其他人无关 |
[38:59] | “No one else”? | “与其他人无关” |
[39:00] | You betrayed every man in Bravta. | 你背叛了兄弟会所有的成员 |
[39:04] | You betrayed Russian community. | 你背叛了俄罗斯的社团 |
[39:06] | You even worked against old team. | 你甚至跟以前的队伍作对 |
[39:08] | When I see this, I think I still trust him anyway. | 尽管如此 我还是相信这个人 |
[39:13] | What a fool I was. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[39:15] | No. I’m the fool. | 不 我才是傻瓜 |
[39:17] | Because I thought that our friendship– | 因为我认为我们的友情 |
[39:19] | everything that we have been through together– | 我们一起经历的一切 |
[39:21] | actually meant something to you. | 对你是有意义的 |
[39:24] | The person that I knew would never betray a friend, | 我认识的那个人绝不会背叛朋友 |
[39:26] | would never threaten innocent people | 绝不会威胁无辜的人 |
[39:30] | over what? | 以换取什么 |
[39:33] | A payday. | 金山银山 |
[39:35] | When I left Russia, I was convinced | 我离开俄罗斯时 我确信 |
[39:37] | that you could lead the Bravta, | 你能带领兄弟会 |
[39:39] | that you could set them on a better path, | 你能引导他们走更好的路 |
[39:44] | and now look at you. | 现在你成了什么样 |
[39:48] | You’re no better than Gregor. | 你和格雷戈尔没两样 |
[39:52] | I told you, I was worried about what I would become | 我告诉过你 我担心没有你帮忙 |
[39:55] | without your help. | 我会变成什么样 |
[39:58] | I did what I had to do to keep Bravta together | 我所做的事是为了兄弟会的完整和 |
[40:03] | and to stay alive. | 继续活命 |
[40:05] | I became what I had to become. | 我成了我必须成的样 |
[40:08] | You asked why I changed. | 你问我为什么改变 |
[40:10] | That is it. | 这就是原因 |
[40:19] | This video has been authenticated | 这个视频已经被三个 |
[40:21] | by 3 different experts. | 不同的专家验证 |
[40:23] | And it hasn’t been doctored or altered in any way. | 它完全没有被窜改或更动过 |
[40:25] | That is raw footage. | 这是原始镜头 |
[40:26] | Chase is in the protective custody | 蔡斯正在被美国法警 |
[40:28] | of the U.S. Marshals. | 保护监禁 |
[40:29] | Yeah. Well, somebody better give them a call | 好吧 最好有人给他们打个电话 |
[40:31] | and place that son of a bitch under arrest. | 逮捕那个混蛋 |