Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] This laptop contains 40 million rubles 这台电脑里有科瓦
[00:05] worth of bank transfers from Kovar 秘密转给格雷戈尔的
[00:07] that Gregor hasn’t disclosed. 四千万卢布
[00:09] This is most disappointing. 实在令人太失望了
[00:10] I liked many of you. 你们很多人我都喜欢
[00:12] Prometheus surprised me with a very specific, unique move. 普罗米修斯做出了一个十分独特的招式
[00:15] It was taught to me by a woman that I met in Russia. 我在俄罗斯时有个女人也教过我这个
[00:17] You think you and Prometheus had the same teacher? 你觉得可能是同一个人教的吗
[00:20] You’re accepting the invitation to join helix. 你打算接受加入”螺旋”的邀请
[00:21] Full throttle. 全力以赴
[00:22] What do I do with your secret? 我会怎么处理你的秘密吗
[00:24] I keep it. I care about the city, 我会保密 我关心这座城市
[00:26] And–and you’re working double-time. 你用双倍时间在工作
[00:27] Can you talk some sense into him, please? 你们能劝劝他吗 拜托了
[00:29] Mr. Mayor, Thea, meet my wife Doris. 市长先生 西娅 这是我太太 多莉丝
[00:32] I thought we could talk. 我们聊聊吧
[00:33] Can we set up a meeting tomorrow? 我们明天再面谈吧
[00:35] I’m late for a dinner. 我约了人吃晚餐
[00:37] It’s important. 这事很重要
[00:39] You could call it life or death. 可以说它事关生死
[00:56] You sure this is the place? 你确定是这里吗
[00:57] I don’t see any other monasteries on this mountain. 这山上没有其它修道院了
[00:59] Felicity’s note said something about a “demon”– 费利西蒂的笔记上写着什么”恶魔”
[01:03] wait, maybe that says, “lemon.” 不对 可能是”柠檬”
[01:05] Anyway, I–I texted her, but she has not hit me back. 我给她发了短信 她一直没回我
[01:10] It says, “demon.” 是”恶魔”
[01:11] Oliver, I’m losing you! 奥利弗 我听不清了
[01:12] I’ll see you back in Star City. 星城见
[01:34] Where is she? 她在哪
[01:35] Who are you? 你是谁
[01:36] I’m a former student. 我是她以前的学生
[01:38] Former, which means you are not welcome here. 以前 也就是说这里不欢迎你
[01:56] No! 住手
[01:59] Leave us. 你们走吧
[02:04] I would apologize for my students’ enthusiasm, 我的学生们可能太过热情了
[02:08] but you should not have come to this place. 可你的确不应该来这里
[02:10] Well, Talia, it was difficult to find. 塔莉亚 找到你真不容易
[02:13] Our business together concluded 5 years ago. 我们五年前就互不相干了
[02:15] No. One of your former students 不 你的一个以前的学生
[02:18] is trying to kill me. 想要杀死我
[02:19] He doesn’t want to kill you, Oliver. 他并不是要杀你 奥利弗
[02:21] He means to destroy you utterly. 他是要彻底毁掉你
[02:24] You knew? 你知道这事
[02:26] If you knew, then why would you train him? 如果你知道 为什么还要训练他呢
[02:29] Why wouldn’t you warn me? 你为什么不警告我呢
[02:30] Two years ago, he sought me out. 两年前 他找到了我
[02:34] He’d already learned much about you. 他已经对你了解了很多
[02:35] He’s a man of remarkable capacity. 他能力很强
[02:37] Talia, enough! If you knew what he wanted, 塔莉亚 够了 如果你知道他的目的
[02:40] then why would you train him? 你为什么要训练他
[02:41] You killed his father, 你杀了他父亲
[02:45] and I helped him in his pursuit of vengeance 我帮助他报仇
[02:47] because by then you’d killed mine! 是因为那时你也杀了我父亲
[02:53] I never told you my full name, did I? 我没告诉过你我的全名 对吧
[02:56] No, you didn’t. 没有
[02:58] It’s Talia al ghul. 我叫塔莉亚·厄尔·高福
[03:06] Ra’s al ghul was your father. 拉斯·厄尔·高福是你父亲吗
[03:08] Yes. 是的
[03:12] My father and I came to be at odds, 我父亲跟我闹翻了
[03:13] so I forged my own path… 所以我独立门户
[03:17] but he was still my father when you put 但他毕竟是我父亲
[03:18] a sword through his chest. 而你对他一箭穿心
[03:21] So that’s why you’re not gonna help me. 所以你不准备帮我
[03:25] That’s why you won’t tell who this… 所以你不会告诉我
[03:29] Prometheus is. 普罗米修斯是谁
[03:32] Of course I will, Oliver, 我当然会告诉你了 奥利弗
[03:36] because I want you to suffer. 因为我想看你受折磨
[03:41] He calls himself… 他称呼自己
[03:44] Adrian Chase. 阿德里安·蔡斯
[03:59] 柯蒂斯 你在哪 回我电话 我们可以用 费莉希蒂
[04:01] Everything ok? 没事吧
[04:02] Yes. Peachy. Heh. Let’s do this. 好得很 我们开始吧
[04:07] Yeah. It’s lit, right? 很赞吧
[04:08] All these people, they’re just… 这么多人 他们就
[04:11] You sound surprised. 你好像很惊讶
[04:12] Yeah. I mean, I guess I just thought 我猜我只是觉得
[04:13] that a secret hacker organization would be 一个秘密的黑客组织
[04:15] a little bit more, well, I don’t know, intimate. 大概会更隐秘一点
[04:19] Well, Helix is a worldwide operation, 螺旋是个国际组织
[04:22] kind of like the U.N. 有点像联合国
[04:23] if it actually accomplished things. 只不过联合国从来没办成过实事
[04:25] You have 3D nanoelectrics designed 你们这里有三维纳米电子元件
[04:27] to interface with a neural network. 可以和神经网络连接
[04:28] We were working on something like this 我们之前在帕尔默科技
[04:30] at Palmer Tech, and– 也在研发类似的东西
[04:31] Who do you think we stole the prototype from? 不然你觉得这原型机我们是哪里偷来的
[04:35] What is that? 那是什么
[04:37] Real-time feed from every cell phone camera in the world 从世界上每个手机摄像头传输来的实时信号
[04:39] running through a pattern recognition algo. 正在其上运行模式识别算法
[04:41] Holy– that’s– 天啊 那
[04:44] So much bigger than anything the NSA is doing. I know. 那比国家安全局涉及的范围都大 我知道
[04:47] That’s a lot of power for someone to have who’s not government. 对于非政府组织 这权力可够大的
[04:50] Well, the fact that we’re not government’s the whole point. 我们不是政府这才是重点
[04:53] Power to the people, right? 权力归人民 对吧
[04:54] Yeah. Power to the people. 对 权力归人民
[04:58] Welcome to Helix, Felicity. 欢迎来到螺旋 费莉希蒂
[05:01] We’re gonna change the world together. 我们将一起改变世界
[05:09] Mr. Queen, I’ve been trying to reach you– 奎恩先生 我一直在想办法联系你
[05:10] I need captain Pike and Quentin Lance in my office, 叫派克队长和昆汀·兰斯来我办公室
[05:12] and I need to know where D.A. Chase is right now. 我要知道地方检察官蔡斯现在在哪
[05:14] Right now, Mr. Chase is in the conference room. 蔡斯先生正在会议室里
[05:18] Treatment for drug addicts over incarceration. 用监禁手段治疗毒瘾患者
[05:21] Mr. Mayor, I didn’t think you’d be joining us this morning. 市长先生 我没想到你会来参加这个会议
[05:27] I guess you know what I’ve been up to, huh? 我猜你知道我打算干什么对吧
[05:29] – Yeah. – I’ve been working -对 -我一直在忙着
[05:30] on addressing our sentencing policy 谈毒品犯罪的
[05:32] for drug offenses. 惩罚措施
[05:33] Care to join? 要加入吗
[05:35] I’d like to see you in my office, please. 我希望你可以来我办公室
[05:37] Actually, can it wait? 能等等吗
[05:39] The councilmen and I are on a clock. 我和议员们时间很紧
[05:41] Besides, you’re looking a little ragged. 而且 你有点精神不振
[05:45] You tired… 是太累了
[05:47] or is it that you’ve actually been asleep this whole time? 还是这段时间你一直在睡觉呢
[06:40] All the captains are dead. 所有队长都死了
[06:42] Da. Gregor will promote new ones loyal to him, 对 格雷戈尔会提拔忠诚他的新人
[06:47] and they will kill us all. 他们会把我们杀光
[06:57] Gonna try it this way now. 现在要玩这招了
[07:02] I got to tell you, I don’t know how 我得告诉你 我不知道
[07:03] that mask is gonna play here, 现在戴着面具还能闹哪样
[07:05] especially since the city’s not too fond 尤其因为现在这个城市
[07:07] of your alter ego these days. 并不太喜欢另一个你
[07:09] I’ll give them the Throwing Star Killer, 我会把星形飞镖杀手交给他们
[07:11] see how they feel. 看他们什么感受
[07:12] Wait. That’s your big plan, arresting me? 等等 你的大计就是逮捕我
[07:15] Oh, man, that’s a bit of a letdown, I have to say. 兄弟 不得不说这可让我有点失望
[07:19] Well, I’m not gonna kill you, 我不会杀你的
[07:22] if only because that’s what you want me to do. 因为你就是想让我那样做
[07:25] But you’ve done everything I’ve wanted so far. 你目前为止都是按照我想的在做
[07:28] Did you really think I’d let all this end in a parking garage? 你真以为我会在停车场了结这一切吗
[07:32] What did you do? 你干了什么
[07:33] I gave your girlfriend an exclusive. 我给了你女友一个独家新闻
[07:36] Wait. Are you still dating Susan Williams? 等等 苏珊·威廉姆斯还是你女友吗
[07:38] I got to tell you, buddy. 不得不说 老兄
[07:39] It’s been a little hard to keep track. 要记清楚不太容易
[07:41] What did you do to her? 你把她怎么了
[07:42] She’s fine. Don’t worry. 她没事 别担心
[07:45] As long as I’m around to make sure she gets some food and water. 只要我能过去给她送饭送水
[07:47] Starvation and dehydration– 饿死和渴死…
[07:49] Terrible way to go. 都不是好死法啊
[07:51] Bottom line–I die, she dies. 归根结底 我死 她也得死
[07:55] I don’t make it back to her in time, 如果我不能及时回去看她
[07:57] she dies. 她也会死
[07:57] Now you could try torturing me for her location. 你可以试试严刑拷问我她的位置
[08:00] We both know what you’re capable of in that department, but… 我想我俩都清楚你这方面的能耐 但是…
[08:03] I think that we both know what I’m capable of, 我想我俩也都清楚我的能耐
[08:06] so, Ollie, who do you think can last longer– 所以 奥利 你觉得谁能坚持更久
[08:10] Susan or me? 苏珊还是我
[08:15] I’m 10 steps ahead of you, 我领先你十步
[08:17] and you haven’t even figured out what game we’re playing yet. 而你甚至还没搞清我们在玩什么游戏
[08:29] That son of a bitch. 那个混蛋
[08:32] Yeah, I’d say that pretty much covers it. 对 这个形容很贴切
[08:35] This is a hell of a city you got here. 你们这城市真是厉害啊
[08:37] District Attorney’s a serial killer. 地方检察官是连环杀手
[08:38] He’s way worse that that. 他远不止是个连环杀手
[08:40] Infiltrating the government like that 能像那样渗入政府机关
[08:41] at the highest level right next to Oliver? 爬到了奥利弗身边的高位
[08:45] We underestimated this guy. 我们低估了这家伙
[08:47] I underestimated him. 是我低估了他
[08:50] I trusted him. 我信任过他
[08:55] Where is Felicity? 费利西蒂呢
[08:57] I’ve been texting her like crazy, but her phone’s off. 我一直给她发短信 但她关机了
[09:01] You don’t think that Prometheus has– 你不会觉得普罗米修斯把她…
[09:03] No. 不是
[09:05] No. His game is Susan. 不 他选的人是苏珊
[09:06] For now. 暂时是她
[09:08] We have to make sure Thea’s safe. 我们得确保西娅的安全
[09:09] Lyla and J.J. are secure at ARGU. 莱拉和JJ都在超查组安全待着
[09:11] I got in touch with Thea. She’s fine… 我联系了西娅 她没事…
[09:16] B-but we have to find Susan. 但我们必须找到苏珊
[09:19] We cannot make a move on Chase 在确认她安全之前
[09:21] until we know she’s safe, 在把她救回来之前
[09:23] until we have her here. 我们不能动蔡斯
[09:25] Keep looking for Felicity. 继续找费利西蒂
[09:27] You GPS her phone if you have to. 有必要的话定位她的手机
[09:29] We should go to Pike, 我们该去找派克谈谈
[09:31] tell him Chase is the Throwing Star Killer. 告诉他蔡斯就是星形飞镖杀手
[09:32] And then he asks for evidence, and you say what? 假如他向你要证据 你该怎么说
[09:35] Look. Quentin’s right. 听着 昆汀是对的
[09:35] Dinah, we keep the SCPD out of this 戴娜 在找到证据之前
[09:37] until we have something. 不能把星城警局牵扯进来
[09:41] This guy has us in check. 这家伙牵制住了我们
[09:43] Yeah, for now. 只是暂时的
[09:54] Sent Curtis and Dinah to Opal City. 派柯蒂斯和黛娜去奥帕尔市
[09:56] – For Chase’s mother. – He has leverage. -找蔡斯的母亲 -他有筹码
[09:58] We need some of our own. 我们也需要加强
[09:59] That’s not gonna work. 那也没有用
[10:00] This guy always seems to be 10 steps ahead. 这家伙每次都领先于我们
[10:03] Well, Oliver, it’s pretty easy, you confronting him 奥利弗 这很简单 你就那样公开
[10:04] in public like that. 与他正面对质
[10:06] What the hell were you thinking? 你当时到底在想些什么
[10:07] I wasn’t thinking. 我当时没多想
[10:10] Where you going now? 你去哪儿
[10:11] According to city records, Chase’s house 根据城市档案 蔡斯家
[10:12] has a subbasement. 有地下二层
[10:13] Chase does everything sideways, man. 蔡斯总会另辟蹊径 哥们
[10:15] I doubt he has Susan someplace obvious. 我不信他把苏珊关在那么明显的地方
[10:17] I don’t know what’s obvious anymore. 我不知道什么是明显了
[10:19] Oh, no. I can’t let you go out there alone. 不 我不能让你孤身一人去那
[10:21] – I’m going with you. – I can handle it. -我跟你一起去 -我能搞定
[10:23] Never said you couldn’t. 我没说过你不能
[10:30] 3 of us cannot defeat Gregor. 我们三个搞不定格雷戈尔
[10:32] We need more men. 我们需要更多人手
[10:33] No. We need a way to convince the Bratva 不 我们需要说服兄弟会
[10:34] that Gregor sold them out. 格雷戈尔出卖了他们
[10:36] We had way. 我们有办法
[10:37] Well, we don’t have anyone that can pull 好吧 我们没有一个人可以从
[10:39] data off a bullet-ridden laptop, so… 满是弹孔的电脑上取出数据
[10:41] Without proof, Gregor will say we are traitors. 没有证据 格雷戈尔会说我们才是叛徒
[10:45] Rest of Bratva will believe them. 兄弟会的其他人会相信他们
[10:48] And then they will kill us. 并且会杀了我们
[10:50] So we’ve got to kill him first 所以我们可以在他动口前
[10:53] before he tells anyone. 先把他杀了
[10:55] Ok. You’ve had enough to drink already. 好了 你已经喝多了
[10:59] Where would Gregor go– 格雷戈尔会去哪
[11:01] I mean, where would he go right now? 我是说 他此时此刻会在哪
[11:04] He’d go to ground. 藏起来了呗
[11:05] Bratva stronghold is hockey rink, 兄弟会大本营在冰球场
[11:07] but it’s heavily protected. 但防卫森严
[11:09] We wouldn’t even get through the door. 我们连门都进不了
[11:11] I think I know someone who can. 我知道有个人可以
[11:16] I guess Norma Bates got the hell out of Dodge. 我估计杀人狂的母亲早溜了
[11:18] Chase anticipated this play. 蔡斯已经猜到这招了
[11:21] I never said that he wasn’t clever. 我一直认为他很聪明
[11:25] So am I. 我也是
[11:32] What’s your toy doing? 那玩意用来干啥的
[11:33] It’s detecting resonance frequencies upstairs. 探测楼上的共振频率
[11:35] It’s not a toy. It’s a T-sphere. 不是小玩意 那可是T球
[11:38] Wait. Every horror movie ever has basically said 慢着 所有恐怖电影都告诫我们
[11:42] that you do not go upstairs 不要在一个变态连环杀手
[11:43] at a creepy serial killer’s mother’s house. 他妈家里随随便便上楼
[11:56] Help! 救命
[12:06] Excellent. 真不错
[12:07] Now give us another scream. 继续尖叫吧
[12:12] So, what, we’re supposed 我们应该像
[12:13] to just go to work like things are normal? 没事一样继续工作吗
[12:14] Because newsflash, they ain’t. 因为现在出大事了
[12:16] Tell me something I don’t already know. 说点新鲜的吧
[12:19] I did think of one or two things. 我确实想过一两件事
[12:24] This is nice, everything being out in the open now. 真不错 事情全都已经明朗了
[12:27] All the cards on the table, as it were. 底牌可以说全都亮出来了
[12:29] You got some nerve showing up here. 你还有胆量出现在这里
[12:31] Why wouldn’t I? I take my job very seriously. 怎么了 我对工作很认真的
[12:34] Speaking of, I thought my office 说起来 我记得检察办公室
[12:36] had requested your verifications 已经提出要求 请你们核对
[12:37] on the latest comstat reports from the SCPD. 近来星城警局的通讯报告
[12:39] What you been doing? 你们一直在做什么
[12:42] I’m gonna kill you 我要杀了你
[12:44] in ways that will hurt. 而且不是痛快死去
[12:47] Threatening a city official’s a felony, Mr. Ramirez. 威胁市政府官员可是重罪 拉米雷斯先生
[12:50] You think you’re so clever. 你自以为很聪明
[12:51] This isn’t over, you son of a bitch! 这事没完 你个混蛋
[12:53] I agree. In fact, I think we’re just getting started. 我同意 事实上 我想我们才刚开始
[12:59] I want those comstat verifications on my desk 明早我要通讯报告的核对资料
[13:01] by tomorrow morning, dog. 放在我桌上 狗腿子
[13:08] We can’t just let that son of a bitch walk around here. 我们不能让那混蛋在这乱晃
[13:10] – We got to do something. – We are doing something. -我们得做点什么 -我们正在做
[13:12] Yeah. Rene and I have got eyes on Chase. 我和雷内看到蔡斯了
[13:14] He’s at city hall. 他在市政厅
[13:14] You got a green light to move on his house. 你们可以前往他家了
[13:19] Roger that. 收到
[13:29] OK, Spartan. You check the upstairs 斯巴达 你去楼上
[13:31] and work your way down. 然后往下检查
[13:32] I’ll sweep the basement. We can meet in the middle. 我去检查地下室 中间回合
[13:34] Roger that. 收到
[14:01] – Please don’t hurt me. – Mrs. Chase. -请别伤害我 -蔡斯太太
[14:03] What are you doing in my hou– 你来我家干什…
[14:04] Mrs. Chase, I’m not gonna hurt you. 蔡斯太太 我不会伤害你的
[14:06] Get away from me. 离我远点
[14:07] Your husband isn’t who you think he is. 你丈夫不是你所想的那样
[14:10] Get out of my house. 滚出我家
[14:11] Mrs. Chase, your husband is the Throwing Star Killer. 蔡斯太太 你丈夫是星形飞镖杀手
[14:14] He’s holding an innocent woman hostage, 他现在挟持了无辜女子作人质
[14:16] and I need your help to find her. 我需要你帮忙找到她
[14:18] – You’re insane. – Doris, please. -你疯了 -多莉丝 别这样
[14:22] You need to understand the truth. 你得了解真相
[14:25] You have to know at some level 你肯定多多少少有感觉
[14:28] that your husband has been keeping something from you. 你丈夫一直有事瞒着你
[14:31] And police and the Mayor say that you’re the killer, you. 警方和市长说你是杀手 是你
[14:34] On the floor. On the floor! 趴下 趴下
[14:36] Get down on the floor! 趴在地上
[14:38] Do you hear me? 听到了吗
[14:39] Get down on the floor! 趴在地上
[14:40] Now! 立刻
[14:42] You all right, Mrs. Chase? 你没事吧 蔡斯太太
[14:43] I’m– I’m fine. 我没事
[14:45] We got a call from your husband. 我们接到你丈夫的电话
[14:47] Don’t worry. We got this handled. 别担心 交给我们来处理
[14:49] Get her out of here. 带她出去
[14:53] Tell me what you want me to do. 告诉我你想我怎么做
[14:55] I am not getting into a shootout with the SCPD. 我是不会和星城警局发生枪战的
[14:57] Copy that. I’m out. 收到 我撤退了
[14:59] Smart move, douchebag. 明智之举 混蛋
[15:01] I wasn’t talking to you. 我不是在和你们说话
[15:03] Drop the bow and get on the ground! 放下弓 趴在地上
[15:19] Whole thing’s about 30 seconds long. 整段视频大概有三十秒这么长
[15:21] I’ve been over every frame, 我看过每一帧
[15:22] and there’s nothing to indicate a location. 完全没有任何地点的痕迹
[15:24] At least it’s proof of life. 至少证明她还活着
[15:26] Yeah. She was alive when this video was made, 视频拍摄时 她是还活着
[15:28] but we don’t know how long a– sorry. 但我们不知道这是多久以前… 抱歉
[15:32] It’s fine. He’ll– he’ll keep her alive to keep me in check. 没事 为了控制我 他不会让她死的
[15:36] I never should have gotten involved with Susan. 我就不该把苏珊牵扯进来
[15:38] I don’t know what I was thinking. 真不知道我当时在想什么
[15:39] You were thinking you were lonely, man. 你当时觉得孤独 兄弟
[15:42] Everyone needs somebody. 每个人都需要另一半
[15:42] Yeah? Well, maybe I gave up that right 是吗 也许我在戴上兜帽时
[15:44] when I put on the hood. 就失去这种权利了
[15:47] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:48] I know I’m late. I’m sorry. 我知道我迟到了 抱歉
[15:49] I got Curtis’ messages. I’m sorry. 我收到了柯蒂斯的信息 抱歉
[15:50] I’m sorry. I’m here now. Sorry. 抱歉 我来了 抱歉
[15:52] Can you give us the room, please? 能让我们谈谈吗
[16:00] Much appreciated. Yeah. I usually like 多谢 通常我喜欢
[16:01] my tongue lashings to be done in private, so thank you. 私下里被训斥 所以多谢
[16:05] I’m…sorry. 抱歉
[16:08] I’m not angry. 我没生气
[16:10] You don’t–you don’t work for me. 你不为我工作
[16:13] You– 你…
[16:16] I’m worried. 我很担心
[16:17] Right. Of course, for all you know, 对 当然了 就你所知
[16:20] Prometheus could have kkhhk–ooh. 普罗米修斯也许会…
[16:22] Not… 不是…
[16:25] I’m worried about you. 我在担心你
[16:29] Because you’re into something, 因为你在忙什么事
[16:32] And you don’t want to tell anyone about it, 而且你不想告诉别人
[16:34] or maybe you just don’t want to tell me. 或者也许你只是不想告诉我
[16:37] I think we can both agree 我认为我们都认同
[16:38] that keeping secrets doesn’t end well, 保密不会有好下场
[16:41] So… 所以…
[16:44] Yeah, you’re right. 是 你说得对
[16:46] It’s just that right now is not really a good time 只是考虑到现在的情况
[16:49] with everything going on. 真不是谈话的好时机
[16:52] You just have to trust me on this one, ok? 这次你只需要相信我 好吗
[16:57] – Ok. – But speaking of the something -好 -说到我在忙的事
[16:59] that I’m into, it actually helped me go 实际上它帮我读取了
[17:01] through the petabyte of data we took off of Chase’s mother’s computer. 我们从蔡斯母亲电脑上取来的大量数据
[17:06] – This. – Who’s Simon Morrison? -这里 -西蒙·莫里森是谁
[17:08] – Adrian Chase. – What? -是阿德里安·蔡斯 -什么
[17:10] Simon Morrison is his birth name. 西蒙·莫里森是他出生时的名字
[17:11] That’s his real identity. 是他的真实身份
[17:12] But his mother’s name is Amanda Westfield. 但他母亲的名字是阿曼达·韦斯特菲尔德
[17:14] Yes. Well, she changed her name when she went off the grid, 是 她躲起来后改了名字
[17:17] so it runs in the family. 看来是他们家族特色
[17:19] Well, if Adrian Chase is an alias– 如果阿德里安·蔡斯是个化名
[17:21] Then the proof that his background is fake 证明他的背景是假的证据
[17:23] would be enough for the ACU to arrest his ass. 足够打击罪案小组逮捕他了
[17:26] However you did it, good work. 不管你怎么做到的 干得漂亮
[17:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:29] Let’s put this all on the drive. 把这些都拷在闪存盘上
[17:30] – I’ve got to get to city hall. – Wait. -我得去趟市政厅 -等等
[17:32] Now? I mean, it’s past 10:00. 现在 已经10点多了
[17:34] Yeah. Before the 11:00 news, 是的 在11点新闻之前
[17:36] I have to make a statement on the Green Arrow 我得为绿箭侠闯进地方检察官家中
[17:38] breaking into the D.A.’s house. 发表声明
[17:45] Obviously, this is a horrifying development. 显然 情况很糟
[17:51] We believe the Green Arrow was 我们认为绿箭侠
[17:52] retaliating against this office for speaking out against his recent crimes. 在报复公然反对他近期犯罪的检察官
[17:57] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[18:07] This office is in complete agreement 我们完全同意地方检察官
[18:11] with D.A. Chase. 蔡斯的说法
[18:14] This situation has become untenable… 事态已经忍无可忍
[18:20] and I am determined to bring it to a just and successful end. 我决定为此做一个公正有效的了结
[18:24] I will not let anyone, anyone… 我不允许任何人
[18:28] terrorize this city… 恐吓这座城市
[18:33] And so I am demanding that the Green Arrow turn himself in. 所以我敦促绿箭侠自首
[18:38] He has 24 hours before I am ordering the SCPD to shoot on sight. 24小时后 我会下令星城警局对他格杀勿论
[18:46] That’s all. 就这些
[18:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:55] Thanks for seeing me. I know it’s late. 谢谢你能见我 我知道已经很晚了
[18:57] I think we both know our jobs don’t recognize late and early. 你我都清楚咱们的工作是不分早晚的
[19:01] What can I do for you? 我有什么能帮到你的吗
[19:04] What’s this? 这是什么
[19:06] That is evidence 能证明
[19:07] that Adrian Chase is a false identity. 阿德里安·蔡斯是伪造身份的证据
[19:11] His real name is Simon Morrison. 他的真名是西蒙·莫里森
[19:14] In the midst of an investigation, you will learn 只要好好调查一下 你就会发现
[19:15] that he is the Throwing Star Killer. 他就是星形飞镖杀手
[19:19] That’s one hell of an accusation. 这个罪名可真不小啊
[19:21] That’s why I’m giving you that. 所以我才要给你那个
[19:24] And this evidence comes from where? 那这个证据从何得来
[19:26] An investigation that I’ve been conducting off the books. 是在我秘密进行的一个调查中发现的
[19:29] With what personnel? 跟谁一起调查
[19:30] Work the lead, Captain Pike. 先调查线索吧 派克队长
[19:33] Consider that an order if it helps. 你也可以把这当成一个命令
[19:37] One last thing. 最后一件事
[19:39] You didn’t get that from me. 你不是从我这拿到这个的
[19:45] I serve at the pleasure of the Mayor. 市长高兴 我乐意效劳
[19:51] There you are. 你在这啊
[19:54] Viktor has confirmed Gregor’s location, 维克多已经确认了格雷戈尔的位置
[19:56] but tell me, why did you want him gone 但告诉我 为什么你希望他消失
[20:00] and why are you playing Robin Hood? 还有你为什么要扮成罗宾汉的样子
[20:03] I met a woman. She taught me how to 我认识的一个女人 她教会我
[20:05] give my darkness an identity 如何赋予我的阴暗面另一个身份
[20:08] so that it doesn’t consume me. 这样它就不会损耗我自身了
[20:10] And you believed her? 你相信她
[20:15] Oliver, whatever you think is inside you 奥利弗 你的内心是什么样
[20:19] is inside you. 就是什么样的
[20:21] You–you cannot name it like that 不是说随便起个名字
[20:24] and keep it apart from you. 它就不存在了
[20:25] This woman’s taught me differently. 那个女人教给我的不同
[20:27] This woman does not know what she is talking about, 那女人根本不知道她在说什么
[20:30] and if you’re not careful, Oliver, 而且如果你不当心的话 奥利弗
[20:32] one day she will be the source of your greatest pain. 总有一天她会给你带来最大的痛苦
[20:43] Oh, my God. And this is– 天哪 这就是
[20:46] We’ve been calling him Prometheus, 我们一直都叫他普罗米修斯
[20:47] but you helped me I.D. him as Simon Morrison. 但你帮我查出了他的真实身份是西蒙·莫里森
[20:50] I’ve been striking out at getting a location off this, 我一直无法从中找出这个地方的位置
[20:51] but someone with a cell phone at some point 但一定有某个人曾在某个时刻
[20:53] must have entered this room, 拿着手机进过这个房间
[20:54] which means there should be pictures of it on your database. 也就是说 你的数据库里应该有这里的照片
[20:56] If I can cross-reference the images 如果我能将你数据库里的图片
[20:57] of your database with this video, 和这个视频进行交叉对比
[20:58] I should be able to help the police find her. 我应该就能帮警察找到她了
[21:00] And that’s, like, really cool and noble and all. 那样的话 就真的太酷太高尚了
[21:03] I mean, she definitely needs your help… 我的意思是 她绝对需要你的帮助
[21:06] But? 可是
[21:08] But, Felicity, we gave you pandora. 可是 费利西蒂 我们给过你魔盒
[21:11] We helped you sort through that data pool, 我们也帮你分析了那个数据库
[21:13] And now, well, people are starting to ask 但现在 人们会开始质疑
[21:16] what you’re doing for us. 你有为我们做过什么吗
[21:18] I mean, we didn’t invite you in 我是说 我们邀请你加入
[21:19] just so you could check items off your to-do list. 不只是为了帮你完成你清单上要做的事
[21:23] Sorry. It feels gross saying– 抱歉 这么说真是太糟心了
[21:26] No. Uh, no. You’re right. OK. 不不 你说的没错
[21:29] So quid pro quo. I help you, you help me. 那就等价交换 我帮你们 你们也来帮我
[21:31] I was kind of hoping you’d say that. 我就等你这么说呢
[21:35] We’ve been trying to break the encryption 我们一直在试图破解某个国土安全
[21:36] on a certain Homeland Security drone. 无人机的加密数据
[21:38] – Why? – Need to know, I’m afraid. -为什么 -恐怕不能告诉你
[21:40] Question is 问题是
[21:42] what are you willing to quo in exchange for your quid? 你愿意用什么来交换你想要的呢
[21:48] Can you check some files for me? 你能帮我查些文件吗
[21:50] Any legal records you can find on a Simon Morrison. 你能找到的任何关于西蒙·莫里森的记录
[21:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:59] Hey. You OK, buddy? 你没事吧 伙计
[22:01] Need some medical attention or something? 需要就医什么的吗
[22:16] – What happened? – Some lowlife attacked him outside the precinct. -怎么了 -有喽啰在警局外攻击了他
[22:19] SCPD’s canvassing, but the security cameras, 星城警局正在搜查 但监控
[22:21] they did not get a shot of his face. 完全没拍到他的脸
[22:23] But… 不过
[22:24] how’s Pike? 派克情况如何
[22:26] He’s comatose. 他昏迷了
[22:32] This was Chase. 是蔡斯干的
[22:33] I don’t know, Oliver. 我说不好 奥利弗
[22:35] Murder by lowlife is not exactly his style. 派喽啰谋杀不是他的风格
[22:37] Earlier tonight, I gave Pike a lead 之前 我给了派克一条线索
[22:41] connecting Chase to Prometheus. 能将蔡斯和普罗米修斯联系起来
[22:44] I thought we didn’t have any leads. 我还以为我们没有线索呢
[22:46] Felicity resurfaced with something. 费莉希蒂用其他手段找到了
[22:49] Is Pike’s family in there? 派克的家人在里面吗
[22:51] Nope, but somebody else is. 不在 但有其他人在
[23:05] Life’s just so fragile, isn’t it? 生命太脆弱了 对吧
[23:07] Decades of hopes and dreams, 几十年的希望与梦想
[23:09] and in one moment, one little mistake, 在一瞬间 因为微小的错误
[23:13] and it all just goes away. 全都烟消云散
[23:22] I’m not gonna let you hurt anyone else. 我不会让你再伤害别人
[23:25] Really? Because so far, 是吗 因为目前看来
[23:27] you haven’t been able to do much to stop me. 你还没能用行动来阻止我
[23:30] Susan’s fine by the way. 顺便说下 苏珊没事
[23:32] Well, alive at any rate. 至少还活着
[23:35] Me and my team are gonna find her, 我和我的队伍会找到她
[23:40] and when we do, the second that we do… 我们找到时 我们一找到她
[23:48] I’m gonna put an arrow right through your heart. 我就将一箭射穿你心脏
[23:53] You do realize how impotent you sound, right? 你知道你这话有多没用 对吧
[23:56] You think this is a game? 你以为这是游戏吗
[23:58] I don’t feel like playing anymore. 我不想再玩游戏了
[24:01] You don’t have a choice, Oliver. 你没得选 奥利弗
[24:03] If you kill me, you kill Susan, 如果你杀了我 你就救不了苏珊
[24:06] and she will be as dead as your mother, 她也会死去 就像你母亲
[24:08] as Tommy, as Shado, as Laurel, 汤米 莎朵 劳蕾尔
[24:11] as your friend Pike here probably– 可能还有你朋友派克
[24:13] All dead because of you. 全都因你而死
[24:17] So go ahead. Kill me. 动手啊 杀了我
[24:20] Let’s find out how much more loss you can take 看看你还能承受多少死亡
[24:24] because I don’t think it’s much. 因为我觉得还不算多
[24:27] I think that you’re one loss away from being destroyed. 我觉得你身边再死一个人 你就会崩溃
[24:42] I guess we’ll have to find another way to handle this then. 我想我们得另寻他法来解决此事
[24:45] You see, that’s the beautiful thing about all of this, Oliver. 那正是这一切的美妙之处 奥利弗
[24:48] If you kill me, you’ll only really be killing yourself. 如果你杀了我 就等于是自杀
[26:04] Thanks for the assist. 谢谢帮助
[26:06] What is thing you are doing with your voice? 你把自己的声音怎么了
[26:31] OK. 好了
[26:32] OK. 好了
[26:32] OK. Oh, oh! I’m in. 好了 我进去了
[26:34] Whoo! We’re in. Yes. 我们进去了 棒
[26:36] Did we just accidentally hack a DHS drone system? 我们是碰巧黑了国安部的无人机系统了吗
[26:39] Well, I wouldn’t exactly say accidentally. 好吧 我觉得不算碰巧
[26:41] Am I right? 我说得对吗
[26:42] Felicity, please explain to me 费莉希蒂 请跟我解释
[26:44] why we’re hacking Homeland Security drones 我们为什么要黑国安部的无人机
[26:46] instead of finding Susan’s location like you told me we would be! 而不是按你跟我说的找苏珊的位置
[26:49] Because hacking the drones is what’s gonna lead us to Susan. 因为黑无人机能帮我们找到苏珊
[26:52] It’s–it’s… so complicated. 其实有点复杂
[26:56] Holy crap. You just sent the receiver false data, 天哪 你刚刚给接收机发送了错误数据
[26:59] and now you are spoofing the GPS system. 现在在伪造定位系统
[27:01] There’s nothing slight about this. 这都不是小事啊
[27:03] This is just straight-up illegal. 这绝对是违法了
[27:05] Spill 100% deets right now. 快把详情都告诉我
[27:08] – Right now! – OK, OK. -快 -好吧
[27:10] So I’ve–I’ve kind of made some new friends. 其实我交了些新朋友
[27:13] Surprise. 惊喜吧
[27:15] And they have access to unaccessible amounts of data and intel, 他们能获取大量数据和信息
[27:18] tons of it. 非常非常多
[27:19] They helped me get John out of prison, 他们帮我还了约翰清白
[27:20] and now they’re willing to help us find Susan. 现在他们愿意帮我们找苏珊
[27:22] That’s all. 仅此而已
[27:22] If you redirect a few U.S. border control drones. 代价是你得改变美国边境管制无人机的方向
[27:27] Hey. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看我
[27:28] OK. I’ve already gotten chapter and verse from John and Oliver. 约翰和奥利弗已经训过我了
[27:31] Please don’t, please. 拜托别这样 拜托
[27:32] I can’t imagine them signing off on you 无法想象他们同意你
[27:35] hacking Homeland Security. 黑国安部
[27:40] They don’t know, do they? 他们不知道 对吧
[27:41] All they need to know is that I am a grown woman 他们只用知道我是成年人
[27:44] making my own grown-up decisions. 自己能做成熟的决定
[27:47] Hey. Got anything for me? 喂 有消息给我吗
[27:52] Oliver. 奥利弗
[28:03] What is it, man? 怎么了 兄弟
[28:08] Is it Susan? 苏珊死了吗
[28:10] Not yet, 还没有
[28:13] but it’s just a matter of time. 但那只是时间问题
[28:16] I don’t know what I can do to stop it. 我不知道怎样阻止此事
[28:20] Well, Oliver, there are always options, 奥利弗 事情总有转机
[28:23] and you’re not alone. 而且你也不是孤军奋战
[28:25] Do you think that’s the problem? 你觉得这就是问题所在吗
[28:28] You’ve done a wonderful job 你已经做得很棒了
[28:31] of convincing me that I’m changing for the better… 让我相信我在做更好的改变
[28:36] with the recruits and the… 招募新人
[28:40] the transparency, more optimism, 开诚布公 乐观积极
[28:43] more–more trust. 更加信任
[28:48] You think none of this would have happened 你觉得如果以前没有相信蔡斯的话
[28:49] if you hadn’t trusted Chase, right? 这一切都不会发生 对吧
[28:50] Trusted anyone. 不只是蔡斯
[28:53] Because I–I can’t see anything 因为我觉得我只是
[28:56] past me just creating more targets. 让更多人成为了靶子
[28:59] Oliver. 奥利弗
[29:06] We’re not targets, man. 我们不是靶子 兄弟
[29:09] We’re your teammates. 我们是你的队友
[29:12] We’re your strength. 我们给你支持
[29:15] You give me strength 你们给了我支持
[29:18] until Chase turns it into a weakness. 但蔡斯却将此变成了弱点
[29:22] Look what happened with Susan. 你看看苏珊的下场
[29:23] I let myself get close to Susan, 我让自己跟苏珊亲近
[29:26] and in so doing, I gave Chase a way to get to me. 这么做给了蔡斯对付我的筹码
[29:32] That could happen with you, with… 这可能会发生在你身上
[29:36] with Felicity… 还有费利西蒂
[29:41] with my son. 还有我儿子
[29:45] All of you make me vulnerable, John. 你们都是我的弱点 约翰
[29:48] Maybe. 也许吧
[29:52] Maybe we do… 也许我们是
[29:56] but caring about people, Oliver, 但奥利弗 懂得在乎人
[29:58] that makes you human. 才是在做人
[30:04] Being human’s a luxury I might not get to have. 但也许做人对我来说太奢侈了
[30:11] Yeah. 说吧
[30:15] Ok. Got it. Tell Dinah and Rene. 好 收到 通知戴娜和雷内
[30:20] Felicity found out where Chase is keeping Susan. 费利西蒂找到蔡斯关苏珊的地方了
[30:22] – Let’s go! – John. -出发吧 -约翰
[30:24] There’s something I need you to do for me. 我需要你帮我做件事
[30:28] If I’m gonna beat this guy, 如果我要击败这家伙
[30:29] it’ll be by playing his game… 就要用他的玩法
[30:34] And I know someone who makes him vulnerable. 我知道谁是他的弱点
[30:45] This is where Prometheus is holding Susan? 普罗米修斯就把苏珊关在这里吗
[30:47] Or at least he was when he shot that video. 至少他是在那里拍那个视频的
[30:51] I’m reading a few dozen heat signatures inside. 我发现里面有几十个热点
[30:53] Chase brought backup? 蔡斯带了后援
[30:54] Or he’s using decoys. 或者是他设置的诱饵
[30:56] It’s decoys. Prometheus works alone. 是诱饵 普罗米修斯是单干的
[30:58] Problem is Susan could be any one of those heat signatures. 问题是苏珊可能是其中一个热点
[31:00] We should split up, canvass floor by floor. 我们应该分散 一层层搜查
[31:02] Agreed. 我赞同
[31:03] Overwatch, any word on Spartan? 守望者 有斯巴达的消息吗
[31:06] Uh, package is en route. 包裹在路上
[31:07] – ETA 5 minutes. – Package? -预计五分钟到达 -什么包裹
[31:10] Oliver’s got something up his green sleeve. 奥利弗有个秘密计划
[31:25] These puppies should help double our search capabilities. 这些小狗应该能加倍我们的搜索速度
[31:38] Next time, I get to kick the door in. 下次我负责踹门
[31:39] Yeah. Whatever floats your boat, lassie. 好吧 随你喜欢 姑娘
[31:50] Get back! 退后
[31:55] What was that? 怎么回事
[31:56] Some sort of explosion. 好像是发生了爆炸
[31:58] Dinah, Rene, do you copy? 戴娜和雷内 收到吗
[32:00] Ow. Yeah. We copy. 是的 收到
[32:04] But we’re trapped in here. 但我们被困在这里了
[32:06] Son of a bitch! 这混蛋
[32:09] What if those heat signatures are incendiary devices? 如果那些热点就是爆炸装置呢
[32:18] I think we can pretty much confirm that. 我想八九不离十了
[32:22] We got 5 minutes for search and rescue 在这整栋楼炸毁之前
[32:23] before this whole place comes down. 我们有五分钟搜救
[32:24] You get Dinah and Wild Dog out of here. 你把戴娜和野狗带出去
[32:26] – I will find Susan. – Assuming she’s still here. -我去找苏珊 -如果她还在这里
[32:29] Which I’m totally sure she still is. 我非常确定她还在
[32:35] Oliver! 奥利弗
[32:36] Hey. Are you ok? 你还好吗
[32:38] – Yeah. A-Adrian Chase is– – I know! -还好 阿德里安·蔡斯是… -我知道
[32:41] Don’t worry. I’m gonna get you out of here. 别担心 我会救你出去
[32:46] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[32:47] Chase is controlling the elevator. 蔡斯在控制电梯
[32:50] Susan, we need to get you out of here. 苏珊 我们得救你出去
[32:51] – This building is gonna explode. – What about– -这栋楼会爆炸 -那…
[32:52] Chase wants me. You’re no longer his target. 蔡斯要对付的是我 你不再是他的目标了
[32:54] I was gonna say what about you? 我要说的是那你呢
[32:56] I’m gonna finish this. 我要跟他做个了断
[32:58] Take the elevator upstairs. 搭电梯上楼
[33:01] Get to safety. 去安全的地方
[33:07] Hello, Oliver. 你好 奥利弗
[33:13] Can you guys hear me in there? 你们在里面能听到我说话吗
[33:15] Yeah. Just waiting on that rescue. 能 我们就在等救援
[33:18] Good. Step back! 很好 退后
[33:33] I’m glad Talia told you. 我很高兴塔莉亚告诉你了
[33:35] I prefer this way, face to face. 我更喜欢这种面对面的方式
[33:39] There’s an honesty to it. 这样比较诚恳
[33:41] Well, honestly… 好吧 诚恳地说
[33:43] I’m gonna keep both of us here 我会让我俩在这里
[33:44] until this building comes down on top of us. 待到整个大楼崩塌压在我们身上
[33:47] Then you’d be dead. 那你会死掉
[33:48] So would you. 你也会
[33:50] Really? You really think I’d let that happen, Oliver? 是吗 我真的认为我会让你得逞吗 奥利弗
[33:59] Remember, I’m always 10 steps ahead of you. 记住 我总是领先你十步
[34:02] You know, if that were true, 如果是那样
[34:06] you probably would have seen this coming. 你应该会料到这个
[34:11] Adrian? 阿德里安
[34:15] You shouldn’t be here. 你不该来这里
[34:16] How else was I supposed to find out the truth? 那我要如何得知真相
[34:20] You killed all those people. 那些人全是你杀的
[34:21] It’s not that simple. 不是你想的那么简单
[34:23] You killed them. It’s simple. 你把他们杀了 就是这么简单
[34:26] I know, baby. This can’t be you. 我知道 宝贝 你不是这样的人
[34:30] It’s not you. 你不是
[34:33] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:38] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[34:44] Why did you make her come here? 你为什么带她来这里
[34:48] To get you to stop. 为了让你收手
[34:51] You have to stop. 你必须收手
[34:53] You have to–you have to turn yourself in. 你必须…你必须自首
[34:56] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[34:58] Please. Whatever this is, whatever you’re doing, 拜托 不管怎么回事 不管你在干什么
[35:01] It’s over. 都结束了
[35:02] You’d tell the police? 你会告诉警方吗
[35:04] No. You tell them. 不 你告诉他们
[35:07] You’re right. 你说得对
[35:10] I’m gonna take care of this. 我会了结这件事
[35:18] John! 约翰
[35:53] I’ve got an ambulance en route to your position. 我叫了救护车赶往你那里
[35:55] Oh, my god. 天啊
[35:56] Oliver’s in there with Chase. 奥利弗跟蔡斯在里面
[35:58] Go help him now! 快去帮他
[35:59] Go! 快
[36:18] I told you, Oliver. 我告诉过你了 奥利弗
[36:21] I’m not gonna kill you, 我不会杀你
[36:23] and you can’t kill me. 你也不能杀我
[36:26] Yes, Adrian. 不 阿德里安
[36:28] Yes, I can! 不 我能
[36:47] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[36:50] Guys, some sort of sitrep. 各位 汇报一下情况
[36:51] Chase is gone. 蔡斯不见了
[36:58] And so is Oliver. 还有奥利弗
[37:12] Where’s Oliver? 奥利弗在哪里
[37:14] – Guys! – We have to assume -各位 -我们只能假设
[37:16] that Chase has him. 蔡斯把他带走了
[37:17] What about Susan and Chase’s wife? 苏珊和蔡斯的妻子怎样了
[37:21] Susan’s at the precinct. 苏珊在警局
[37:22] Quentin is with her, 昆汀跟她在一起
[37:24] but Doris passed away en route to Starling General. 但多莉丝在去星城总院的路上过世了
[37:28] We’ve got to work on finding Oliver. 我们得设法找到奥利弗
[37:30] Felicity, you found Susan. 费利西蒂 你找到了苏珊
[37:32] You can find him. 你也能找到他
[37:33] You’re right. 你说得对
[37:36] Felicity, please tell me you’re not going 费利西蒂 别告诉我你还要
[37:38] to see them again. 再去见他们
[37:38] Dinah’s right. They’re the ones that found Susan. 戴娜说得对 是他们找到了苏珊
[38:14] Gregor! 格雷戈尔
[38:27] Oliver, is that you? 奥利弗 是你吗
[38:29] No. 不
[38:31] It’s the man who’s gonna kill you. 是将要杀死你的人
[38:43] You up for making a statement? 你准备好录口供了吗
[38:45] Yeah, I’m up for anything 是的 我完全准备好
[38:46] that puts Adrian Chase in the electric chair. 把阿德里安·蔡斯送上电椅了
[38:48] Actually, we only got lethal injection in this state, 其实本州只有注射死刑
[38:51] but I like your thinking. 但我喜欢你的想法
[38:52] Hello, Ms. Williams. 你好 威廉姆斯小姐
[38:53] Long time no see. 好久不见
[38:54] You get away from her. 你离她远点
[38:56] Please don’t threaten me. 请不要威胁我
[38:57] I’m in mourning. 我还在哀悼
[38:59] Haven’t you heard? 你没听说吗
[39:01] The Green Arrow killed my wife earlier tonight, 今晚我的妻子被绿箭侠杀害了
[39:04] and apparently, the mayor’s missing. 而且市长失踪了
[39:06] You wouldn’t happen to know where he is, Quentin? 你不会刚好知道他在哪里吧 昆汀
[39:08] Honestly, it doesn’t look good, 说实话 不是很妙
[39:09] Oliver disappearing under these circumstances. 奥利弗在这种情况下失踪
[39:12] You give me one good reason 给我一个充分的理由
[39:14] why I shouldn’t have you arrested right now. 为什么我现在不该逮捕你
[39:16] Because you don’t want your friend back in pieces. 因为你不想收到你朋友的尸块
[39:21] Right? 对吧
[39:32] Everyone’s mega impressed with the DHS hack you did for us. 大家都非常佩服你帮我们黑进国安部
[39:34] That’s great. 非常好
[39:37] You’ve also been chosen as the first woman to go to Mars. 你也被选为第一个去火星的女人
[39:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[39:45] A friend of mine is missing. 我的一个朋友失踪了
[39:47] The information we gave you didn’t help? 我们给你的信息没帮上忙吗
[39:49] Different friend. 另一个朋友
[39:50] You have a lot of missing friends. 你有很多失踪的朋友
[39:52] Yeah, and this time, I have no leads whatsoever. 是的 这次我没有任何线索
[39:55] You guys have better resources than I do, 你们手上的资源比我多
[39:56] and I have to use everything that I can to find him 我要用一切资源找到他
[39:59] and do whatever you need me to do for you. 你要我做什么都行
[40:19] I don’t believe I taught you 我应该没有教过你
[40:20] how to escape from shackles, Oliver. 怎么逃脱手铐 奥利弗
[40:27] Your father was an honorable man. 你的父亲是个光彩的人
[40:31] You’ve allied with a psychopath, 你居然与变态为伍
[40:35] and he’d be ashamed of you. 你让他蒙羞了
[40:37] Well, when it comes to the shame of fathers, 说到让父亲蒙羞
[40:40] I shall bow to your superior expertise. 你更出众 我甘拜下风
[40:47] Just make sure he suffers. 只管让他受苦
[40:50] That was always the plan. 一直是这个计划
[40:52] My friends will find me. 我的朋友会找到我
[40:55] They’re my strength. 他们会支持我
[40:58] That’s sweet, 很好
[41:00] but I’m running out of ways to tell you, Oliver. 我三番五次告诉你 奥利弗
[41:03] I’m not interested in killing you. 我没兴趣杀你
[41:05] Then what the hell is this game that we’re playing? 那我们到底在玩什么游戏呢
[41:16] When I had Susan as my guest, 我请苏珊来做客时
[41:19] I confessed to her that you’d helped me 我向她坦诚是你帮我
[41:21] discover who I really am. 发掘了真正的自己
[41:26] That’s what I’m gonna help you do, Oliver. 我也要帮你这样 奥利弗
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme