Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] I returned home with only one goal– 我回来只为一个目标
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 5 years in hell, 被困在地狱五年以后
[00:06] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:08] Today I fight that war on two fronts. 现在我有两个身份
[00:10] By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, 白天 我是星城的市长
[00:13] but by night, I am someone else. 而晚上 我是另一个人
[00:15] I am something else. 我是另一个存在
[00:17] I am the Green Arrow. 我就是绿箭侠
[00:20] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:24] You are not going to be Bratva captain for much longer. 你这兄弟会的头目也做不了多久了
[00:27] Susan Williams is suspecting 苏珊·威廉姆斯现在怀疑
[00:28] that Oliver’s the Green Arrow. 奥利弗是绿箭侠
[00:30] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办
[00:31] Hack into her computer and find out what’s there. 黑进她的电脑 找出里面有些什么线索
[00:33] – She has… – Everything. -她掌握了… -一切
[00:35] Apparently, I’ve been plagiarizing my stories for the past years, 他们说过去几年我一直在抄袭报道
[00:38] and my laptop is filled with incriminating evidence, 我的电脑里全都是罪证
[00:42] but now I’ve been thoroughly discredited. 我的名誉已经彻底扫地了
[00:45] Did you hack 你黑了
[00:48] Susan Williams’ computer? 苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑吗
[00:49] Thea asked me to put a few things on Susan’s computer. 西娅叫我把一些东西放到苏珊的电脑上
[00:51] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Thea asked you? 等等 等等 西娅叫你做的
[00:53] The mayor’s office ordered the falsification of autopsy reports 市长办公室曾下令伪造尸检报告
[00:57] to protect the identity of Detective Malone’s killer. 以掩盖杀死马隆警探凶手的身份
[01:00] If any of these allegations prove true, 如果任一指控成立
[01:02] it would likely trigger impeachment proceedings. 这或许会引发一系列弹劾行动
[01:05] This might be the end of my administration. 我可能会因此下台
[01:12] When did you learn the Green Arrow 你什么时候知道是绿箭侠
[01:13] killed Detective Malone? 杀死马隆警探的
[01:15] Why did you protect the Green Arrow? 你为什么要保护绿箭侠
[01:17] There’s no comment at this time, 现在无可奉告
[01:19] but we will have something for you shortly. Thanks. 但是我们很快会做出说明的 谢谢
[01:23] I’ve called in every favor I could. 我把能找的关系都找了
[01:26] I still don’t know how this got leaked. 我还是不知道这件事是谁泄露的
[01:28] We know how it got leaked. 我们知道怎么泄露的
[01:33] It’s Prometheus. 是普罗米修斯
[01:34] He sent the ACU after me as the Green Arrow, 他利用打击罪案小组搞垮我绿箭侠的身份
[01:36] and now he’s coming after me as the mayor. 现在又要搞垮我市长的身份
[01:38] Something he set you up for in the first place. 他一开始就给你下套了
[01:40] Nobody’s saying the guy isn’t smart. 这家伙很聪明
[01:41] We’re just gonna have to be smarter. 不过只要我们比他更聪明就行了
[01:44] What’s the plan, boss? 有什么计划 老大
[01:45] We don’t have a plan yet, 我们还没有计划
[01:46] but if we lose this office, then Prometheus wins. 但如果我下台 那普罗米修斯就赢了
[01:51] I just realized, am I allowed to be in here? 我才想到 我可以待在这吗
[01:53] Usually, the detail stands outside. 通常安保人员都站在外面
[01:55] – Better go blend in. – OK. -我还是出去好了 -好吧
[01:56] Well, on the political front, 从政治方面来说
[01:58] I think the plan should be to deny, 我觉得我们应该否认
[01:59] deflect, obfuscate. 转移焦点 糊弄过去
[02:01] That’s just gonna confuse people. 这只会搞混大家
[02:02] Yeah, but that’s the point. 是的 但要的就是这样
[02:03] What if we tell the truth, 如果我们说出真相呢
[02:05] a version of the truth– 一部分的真相
[02:07] the Green Arrow is a good guy, 绿箭侠是好人
[02:09] and I gave him the benefit of the doubt? 所以我给了他无罪推定
[02:12] You know what? It worked on Pike. 没准有戏 当初对派克就很管用
[02:14] I’ll tell the vultures 我去跟那群记者说
[02:15] you’re gonna be making a statement. 你要发表声明
[02:16] OK. Do you want me to write you a draft? 好吧 需要我帮你写份草稿吗
[02:18] No. I’ll write it. 不用 我自己来
[02:19] I need you to handle something for me. 我需要你帮我处理点别的事
[02:20] Ok. 好的
[02:22] You need to make things right with Susan. 你要给苏珊恢复名誉
[02:23] – Ollie– – You got her fired under false pretenses, Thea. -奥利 -你害她因为莫须有的事被解雇了 西娅
[02:27] Only because I was trying to protect you, 我只是为了保护你
[02:28] which is what I am doing now. 我现在也是一样
[02:31] Yes, Adrian? 什么事 阿德里安
[02:32] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[02:35] What’s this? 这是什么
[02:36] My letter of resignation in which I take 是我的辞职信
[02:38] – sole responsibility for the cover-up. – No. -我对此次掩盖事件负全责 -不
[02:40] The cover-up was my idea. 掩盖是我的主意
[02:41] I approved it. I’m the mayor. 但是我批准的 我是市长
[02:43] And if this impeachment proceeding goes the way 如果这次弹劾
[02:45] that I think it will, not for long. 像我想的那样进行 你很快就不是了
[02:57] The council has broad powers 市议会的权力很广
[02:58] to run impeachment hearings 能够让弹劾听证会
[02:59] as it sees fit, 如他们所愿进行
[03:01] calls its own witnesses, 传召证人
[03:02] enters its own evidence. 递交证据
[03:04] They take a vote. Majority rules. 然后进行 少数服从多数
[03:06] But Oliver can’t defend himself? 但奥利弗不能为自己辩护吗
[03:08] It’s not a criminal trial. 这不是刑事审判
[03:10] The council needs a pound of flesh, 市议会需要有人为此担起责任
[03:12] and I’m volunteering. 我愿意出面
[03:13] – And I’ve already said no. – Yeah. I’m persistent. -我已经说了不行 -我很坚持
[03:16] I have a better idea. Be my lawyer at the hearings. 我有个更好的主意 在听证会上做我的律师
[03:20] Mr. Mayor– 市长先生
[03:20] It’s Oliver, and I’m not your boss anymore. 叫我奥利弗 我不是你的上司了
[03:24] I’m your client. 我是你的委托人
[03:32] I have many reasons for killing Anatoly. 我杀阿纳托利是有很多原因的
[03:34] Biggest is his poisoning Bratva with American scum. 最大的原因就是他用美国人渣玷污了兄弟会
[03:52] Spross dopross. 决投
[04:13] Fine. 好吧
[04:17] What? 什么
[04:21] Take them. 拿下他们
[04:25] What did you do? 你做了什么
[04:26] Extend our lives by length of good movie. 把我们的生命延长一部电影的时间
[04:37] All right, lady. Do you thing. 好了 展示一下你的能力
[04:44] That was not your thing. 你的能力不是这个
[04:45] Boss is getting impeached, 老大被弹劾了
[04:46] and you’re down here playing marbles? 你却在这里玩弹球
[04:48] Actually, this was your idea. 其实这是你的主意
[04:49] You’re the one who encouraged me to lean 是你鼓励我
[04:50] into the strengths of my tech. Remember? 运用我的科技能力的 记得吗
[04:52] You said that. We were walking 你说的 那天我们在巷子里
[04:53] down the alley, you were like, “Lean into your strengths.” 你说”运用你的强项”
[04:54] You literally said that. Anyway, these are 这是你的原话 总之
[04:57] two inventions of mine– two autonomous mini drones, 我发明了两个迷你自动无人机
[05:01] one with offensive and the other 一个可攻击
[05:03] with defensive capabilities. 一个可防御
[05:04] So, what, you can’t handle yourself on the field. 所以是你实战不行
[05:07] You got to give yourself a pair of balls? 就给你自己做了两个蛋蛋吗
[05:11] That was–that was too harsh, wasn’t it? 这话好像太难听了 是吧
[05:13] – You think? – Yeah. -你觉得呢 -是的
[05:14] It was, um, but you know what? 的确是 但你知道吗
[05:16] You recognized it. 你自己意识到了
[05:17] Yeah, because I’m–I’m– 因为我 我
[05:18] – I’m trying to work on it. – That’s progress. -我正在努力克服 -有进步
[05:19] Anyway, Paul’s big problem with me being Mr. Terrific 总之 保罗不想让我当卓越先生
[05:23] was the fact that he was worried, 最大的原因是他很担心
[05:24] but now he doesn’t have to worry 但现在有了这两个坏家伙当武器
[05:26] with these bad boys in my arsenal. 他不用再担心了
[05:27] Sounds like you got the emotional logic all figured out. 听起来你的感情生活都理清楚了
[05:30] I do. 是的
[05:31] Now if I can just get these damn things to work. 现在只需要让它们工作起来
[05:34] News of the cover-up sent shockwaves 掩盖事实的新闻震惊市政厅
[05:36] through city hall, forcing council members 促使市议会成员
[05:38] into enacting a rarely used impeachment clause. 实施了一项很少使用的弹劾条款
[05:42] Mayor Oliver Queen’s administration might be over. 奥利弗·奎恩市长的任期可能要结束了
[05:45] That woman never reports good news. 那女的从来不报什么好消息
[05:46] It’ll work out. 会没事的
[05:47] Just waiting for my opening. 就等着登场了
[05:50] There’s that optimism again. 又是这种乐观的态度
[05:51] Chase is representing me, 蔡斯会当我的律师
[05:52] so I’m gonna beat this. 所以我能胜诉的
[05:54] How are we doing with the data pull 从普罗米修斯妈妈家里弄来的数据
[05:55] from Prometheus’ mother’s house? 梳理得如何了
[05:57] The sniffer pulled about a petabyte worth of data. 那个嗅探器获取到了将近1PB的数据
[05:59] It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack, 简直就是大海捞针
[06:01] but I am working on it. 但我在处理了
[06:02] Good. 很好
[06:03] Uh, there’s something else that I could use your help with. 还有一件事想让你帮个忙
[06:06] – OK. – Susan Williams. -好的 -苏珊·威廉姆斯
[06:07] She’s not returning my calls. 她不回我电话
[06:09] Am I really the best person to come to for love-life advice? 我真的是为你的爱情生活提供建议的最佳人选吗
[06:12] Well, she’s not returning my calls 她不回我电话
[06:13] since you and Thea got her fired. 是因为你和西娅害她被炒鱿鱼了
[06:14] Well, in my defense, 我得为自己辩护一句
[06:15] I didn’t know that was gonna be Thea’s play. 我当时不知道西娅打的什么主意
[06:16] I know, but I still need your help 我知道 但我依然需要你的帮助
[06:18] because Thea is not budging. 因为我说不动西娅
[06:21] Look. I know how severely problematic what I’m about to say is, 听着 我知道我接下来要说的话会很有问题
[06:24] but Susan is your girlfriend, 但苏珊是你的女朋友
[06:29] so if anyone is going to fix it, 所以假如需要一个人来解决这个问题
[06:32] I think it has to be you. 我觉得那个人应该是你
[06:33] I’m trying, but, like I said, 我在努力 但是 我刚刚说了
[06:34] she’s not returning my calls, 她根本不回我电话
[06:35] and you may have noticed 而且你也许注意到了
[06:36] I’m sort of facing an impeachment this week. 我这周还要被弹劾呢
[06:40] Ok. Yeah. I’ll do my best. 好吧 好的 我会尽力的
[06:44] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[06:47] For what it’s worth– 不管这么说有用没用…
[06:49] and everything I know about politics 我的一切政治知识
[06:51] I got from “Keepin’ it 1600,” 都来自于”白宫风格”这个播客
[06:52] but I do think you’re gonna beat this thing. 但我真心觉得你能胜诉
[06:54] What makes you so sure? 为什么这么肯定
[06:56] To Star City, 在星城市民眼中
[06:56] Mayor Oliver Queen is a hero. 奥利弗·奎恩市长是个英雄
[07:19] Bang. 砰
[07:23] This marks only the second time in the 140-year history of this city 在本市140年的历史中
[07:27] that a mayor has faced impeachment. 这是第二次有市长遭受弹劾
[07:29] In 1898, Mayor Prescott was removed from office. 1898年 普雷斯科特市长被免去了职务
[07:33] We’ll see what fate awaits Oliver Queen, 奥利弗·奎恩现在正走进来
[07:35] who’s stepping into the building now. 让我们拭目以待他最终的命运
[07:42] Hey, I’ll catch you up there, all right? 我们等会儿见 好吗
[07:47] – Hi, Susan. – Sorry. -苏珊 -抱歉
[07:49] Busy reporting for my new blog. 忙着为我的新博客写报道呢
[07:50] I’m sorry. I’ve been try– 抱歉 我一直试图…
[07:51] My first entry will be how you never took this job seriously. 我第一篇博客会讲述你是如何不重视这个工作的
[07:54] As mayor, you just phoned it in. 作为市长 你从来没重视过
[07:57] You’ll only ever be that other guy, 你永远都只是另外那个身份
[07:58] but, of course, I can’t write that 但是 当然了 我不能把那点写出来
[08:00] because no one will believe me 因为没有人会相信我
[08:02] now that you trashed my credibility. 因为你毁了我的信誉
[08:03] I had nothing to do with that, 那件事和我无关
[08:04] but I am working to make it right. 但我正在努力解决那件事
[08:06] Whatever. You deserve today. 随你怎么说 活该你有今天
[08:13] So what do you think Oliver’s chances are? 你觉得奥利弗有多大胜算
[08:17] Come to order. 庭审马上开始
[08:18] We’re about to find out. 我们马上就能知道了
[08:20] We recently learned that Detective William Malone 我们于近日得知威廉·马隆警探
[08:23] was murdered by the vigilante known as the Green Arrow. 是被治安维持者绿箭侠杀害的
[08:28] It appears that the mayor knew some time ago 而市长似乎早就知道了
[08:33] and actively worked to hide the fact, 并且积极地掩盖了事实
[08:35] even from the SCPD. 就连星城警局都没告诉
[08:38] Today the council considers two grave questions– 议会今天要考虑两个重要问题
[08:41] Did Oliver Queen’s actions violate the oath 奥利弗·奎恩的行为是否背弃了
[08:45] he took faithfully to serve Star City. 要竭诚为星城服务的诺言
[08:49] And should he therefore be removed as mayor? 以及他是否应当因此被罢免
[08:54] – Hell to the no. – What he said. -绝对不行 -坚决同意
[08:59] It’s Paul. Should I take it? 是保罗 我应该接吗
[09:01] I’m not gonna take it. Maybe I should take it. 我不会接 不过我应该接吧
[09:02] No. No. Ok. I’ll take it. 不 好吧 我还是接吧
[09:06] This is so completely unfair. 这太不公平了
[09:07] Yeah. That seems to be going around lately. 就是 最近不公平的事好像特别多
[09:09] So you got Oliver’s girlfriend fired? 你把奥利弗的女朋友给炒了
[09:11] He told you? Of course he told you. 他告诉你的 肯定是他
[09:13] Well, did he also tell you it was a mistake? 好吧 他有没有跟你说那是个失误
[09:14] – I mean, on my part, at least? – Felicity– -至少站在我的角度上 -费利西蒂
[09:16] I’m putting the toothpaste back in the tube, OK? 覆水难收 我能怎么办
[09:18] – And how is that going? – Well– -事情到底怎么样 -这个
[09:19] Felicity, what’s going on with you? 费利西蒂 你怎么了
[09:20] – What do you mean? – This week, it was Oliver’s girlfriend. -什么意思 -这个星期是奥利弗女友的事
[09:22] Last month, he tells me you’re getting involved in some stuff. 上个月 他跟我说你参与了一些事
[09:23] – You shouldn’t be involved in. – Well, that is a matter -你不该参与的 -好吧
[09:25] of perspective, considering that that “stuff” 这要看你怎么想 那些事
[09:26] helped get you out of prison and General Walker’s gun sights. 帮你洗清了罪名 躲开了沃克将军的枪口
[09:29] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[09:35] – Pandora? – It’s a data cache compiled -魔盒 -是由一群称为”螺旋”的
[09:36] by a group of hacktivists called Helix. 黑客收集的数据缓存
[09:38] They collected electronic dirt on literally billions of people, 他们收集了数十亿人的电子秘密
[09:40] Including General Walker, so when I asked for it 包括了沃克将军的 所以当我想用它
[09:42] to get you off, they– it’s a bad choice of words– 保你出来 也许不该这么说
[09:46] They–they gave me the whole package. 他们把所有文件都给我了
[09:49] And you’re still in bed with these people? 你跟他们还有联系吗
[09:50] What? You make it sound like it’s a bad thing. 什么 你觉得那是件坏事
[09:52] I mean, pandora’s just a tool. 我是说 魔盒只是个工具
[09:54] Sounds to me like this could be a weapon. 我感觉像是个武器
[09:55] Ok, and is there a problem if it is? 如果是武器 又有什么问题
[09:57] – It depends, Felicity. – On what? -看情况 费利西蒂 -什么情况
[09:59] On how you use it. 看你怎么用它
[10:03] My autopsy showed that mortal injury on the deceased 尸检显示死者身上的致命伤
[10:06] was consistent with the edging of the arrow heads 跟绿箭侠使用的箭头
[10:09] used by the Green Arrow. 锋利的边缘吻合
[10:10] I have here your original cause-of-death report, 我这里有一份你写的死因报告原件
[10:13] in which you conclude that the Green Arrow killed Malone. 其结论是绿箭侠杀死了马隆
[10:16] But this report, 但这份报告
[10:18] it was never included in the case file. 从未包含在案件资料中
[10:20] Why is that? 为什么
[10:22] The D.A. came to me, and– 地检官来找过我
[10:23] You’re referring to Adrian Chase? 你说的是阿德里安·蔡斯
[10:26] That’s correct. 没错
[10:27] He instructed me to revise the report 他要求我更改报告
[10:30] to indicate that the Throwing Star Killer was responsible. 把责任推给星形飞镖杀手
[10:34] This report, and you went ahead and signed it, 你知道这份报告是伪造的
[10:36] even though you knew it was fake 还是不管不顾地签了字
[10:38] and then passed it along to the police. 并且将其提交给了警察
[10:41] – Is that the case? – Yes. -是这样吗 -对
[10:43] Why? Did Mr. Chase threaten you? 为什么 蔡斯先生威胁你了吗
[10:47] He didn’t have to. 他没必要
[10:50] He said the request came from the mayor himself. 他说是市长亲自要求的
[10:56] – The mayor? – Yes. -市长 -没错
[10:57] He told me the Green Arrow killed Detective Malone. 他告诉我绿箭侠杀死了马隆警探
[11:00] Did Mayor Queen say why? 奎恩市长有说原因吗
[11:03] He said the Throwing Star Killer, 他说星形飞镖杀手
[11:04] a man we’d been calling Prometheus, 这个被称为普罗米修斯的男人
[11:06] manipulated him. 设计陷害了他
[11:07] Did he say why this Prometheus 他有说普罗米修斯
[11:09] would want to orchestrate Detective Malone’s murder? 策划谋杀马隆警探的原因吗
[11:12] No. 没
[11:13] Standing here today, do you believe what Mr. Queen has told you? 此时此刻 你相信奎恩先生的话吗
[11:20] Honestly, I’m not sure. 说实话 我并不确定
[11:22] He’s clearly been determined 显然他已经下定决心
[11:24] to protect the Green Arrow for his own purposes. 为了他的个人理由保护绿箭侠
[11:26] I think the question here is why. 问题是为什么
[11:43] Who’s most in our corner? 谁最支持我们
[11:44] Pollard, believe it or not. 博拉德 信不信由你
[11:45] That’s not surprising. 那一点也不令人惊讶
[11:46] She can’t call in the marker I owe her 如果我被弹劾
[11:47] for helping with gun reform if I’m impeached. 她就不能找我讨回枪支改革时我欠她的人情了
[11:49] I’ll touch base with her, 我会联系她
[11:51] see if I can get her to call you 看看我能否让她打给你
[11:52] to testify in your own defense, OK? 帮你作证吧
[12:04] OK. Well, I– 好吧 我
[12:06] I have a very political idea. 我有个非常政治性的想法
[12:08] I’m listening. 洗耳恭听
[12:08] Like Adrian said, 阿德里安说过
[12:10] the council needs somebody thrown to the wolves, 市议会需要一个人来做替罪羊
[12:12] And I think it should be Malone. 我认为这人应该是马隆
[12:15] – Thea. – What? -西娅 -怎么
[12:16] Half the SCPD is corrupt, 一半的星城警局都是腐败之徒
[12:18] so it’s not hard to believe, 这点不难令人信服
[12:20] and he’s no longer with us, 而且他已经不在了
[12:23] so he wouldn’t really mind. 所以他也不会太介意
[12:25] That way, the cover-up is no longer about the Green Arrow. 这样 掩盖行为就不再与绿箭侠有关
[12:28] It becomes about protecting 而是变成
[12:31] Malone’s reputation for the sake of his family. 为了马隆的家人 保护他的声誉
[12:33] Now you’re gonna destroy his reputation. No. 你要毁掉他的声誉 不行
[12:35] – But, Ollie– – Thea, it’s not even a question. -但是 奥利 -西娅 这没得商量
[12:39] OK. 好吧
[12:41] How do we think the council’s gonna vote? 议会会怎么投票
[12:43] It’s, uh– it’s a pretty even split 投票结果会不相上下
[12:44] with Kullens as the swing vote. 库伦斯是关键的一票
[12:59] Hold on! 坐稳
[13:12] My target’s the mayor and his corruption. 我要打击市长和他的腐败
[13:15] He surrenders, I’ll let the rest of you live. 他投降 我就饶过其他人
[13:20] Good man. 好样的
[13:25] Good woman. 好样的女人
[13:28] Hey, hey, get to safety. 去安全的地方
[13:29] Get to safety. Quentin, the driver. 去安全的地方 昆汀去看看司机
[13:31] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I’m on it. 好的 我去看看他
[13:54] You want me? Come on! 想抓我吗 来吧
[14:03] Lucky you. You get one more day. 你很幸运 可以多活一天
[14:19] OK. All right. Look. 好了 好了
[14:21] I appreciate what you’re doing, but I’m fine. 谢谢你帮我检查 但是我没事
[14:23] Mr. Mayor, all due respect, your head’s bleeding, 市长先生 恕我直言 你的脑袋在流血
[14:25] and our concussion protocol’s 我们的脑震荡处理规定
[14:27] even stricter than the NFL’s. 甚至比橄榄球联盟的还严格
[14:28] Well, I’m the mayor, so I’m suspending it. 我是市长 我要中止这项规定
[14:32] The, uh– the driver, he’s OK. 司机没事
[14:34] He took a hit on the shoulder, 他撞到了肩膀
[14:35] and he’s got a bump on the head, but he’s fine, 而且脑袋肿了 但是他没事
[14:36] And before you ask, 也不用你问了
[14:37] he didn’t see you turn all Bruce Lee back there. 他刚才没看到你化身为李小龙
[14:40] Where’s Dinah? 戴娜呢
[14:41] She’s doing her job, working the scene. 她在做她的工作 调查犯罪现场
[14:42] All right. I got to get to the bunker. 好 我要赶去地堡
[14:44] – I– oh, boy. – Easy, all right? -我 天啊 -慢点
[14:46] He knows the concussion protocol, right? 他知道脑震荡处理规定吧
[14:47] Yeah, so I’ve heard. 我听过了
[14:49] – This was vigilante. – Yeah. -这是治安维持者所为 -没错
[14:51] Apparently because of the impeachment hearing, 显然是因为弹劾听证会
[14:54] I’m a criminal. 我变成罪犯了
[14:55] You OK? 你没事吧
[14:57] Never felt better. 从没感觉这么好过
[15:01] Hey, so I made sure the unis keep 我确保了警察把所有的媒体
[15:03] all the press behind the cordon. 都挡在了警戒线外
[15:05] Trust me, you don’t want them snapping shots 相信我 你不会希望他们不停地拍下
[15:07] of you in an ambulance. 你在救护车里的照片
[15:08] Yeah, no ambulance, but I’m tougher than I look. 不需要救护车 我没这么弱不禁风
[15:11] I’m gonna get back to the office. 我要回办公室
[15:12] Where have I heard that before? Hey, look. 这话怎么这么耳熟 听着
[15:14] While under the threat of the impeachment, 当你处于被人弹劾的下风时
[15:16] you can’t exactly amend bylaws, 你不能修改规章制度
[15:17] so that concussion protocol, yeah, it’s a thing. 所以脑震荡处理规定 这是个问题
[15:20] It’s– it’s ok, Ollie. 没关系 奥利
[15:21] I can–I can go back to the office 我可以回到办公室
[15:23] and tell everyone we’re gonna be working overtime, 告诉所有人我们会加班
[15:25] plus I’m never getting into a limo with you again. 还有我再也不和你一起坐豪华轿车了
[15:33] Oliver is on his way to Starling General, 奥利弗正在去星城总院的路上
[15:35] but–don’t worry– he’ll be fine. 不用担心 他没事
[15:37] We heard shots were fired on the motorcade. 我们听见车队里有枪击
[15:39] Yeah, flipped our limo in the air. 是啊 把我们的车掀到空中
[15:40] – Cool. – Not cool. -厉害 -不厉害
[15:42] More like ow, and Oliver might be concussed, 不如说是惊吓 奥利弗也许有脑震荡
[15:45] but in the meantime, 但是同时
[15:46] there’s still the vigilante out there. 那治安维持者还在外面
[15:47] Ok. Rene and I are gonna hit the street, 好的 雷内和我打算巡个街
[15:48] See if we can’t muscle the vigilante’s whereabouts 看看我们能否从某些人嘴里逼问出
[15:50] out of some people. 治安维持者的行踪
[15:51] Curtis, let’s check the Keyhole Satellite 柯蒂斯 我们查看一下锁眼卫星
[15:52] and cc thermal cams. 还有闭路热成像
[15:53] Actually, hold on. I–I need a favor. 实际上 等等 我需要你帮个忙
[15:55] If this is about Susan Williams, 如果有关苏珊·威廉姆斯
[15:56] I’m already on it. 我已经在办了
[15:57] No. It’s–it’s about the impeachment. 不 是关于弹劾的事
[15:59] You said that pandora has dirt 你说过魔盒上
[16:01] on a lot of people, right? 有好多人的把柄 是吗
[16:02] Well, yeah, if by a lot of people, 是啊 如果你说的好多人
[16:03] you mean everybody, then yeah. 指的是所有人 那么是的
[16:04] What about Councilman kullens? 那么库伦斯议员呢
[16:06] Last time I checked, he’s part of everybody. Why? 上次我查看时 他的把柄一大堆 怎么了
[16:07] You know why. 你知道原因
[16:11] You want to blackmail him? 你想勒索他吗
[16:13] it’s not blackmail. 这不是勒索
[16:14] It’s politics. Come here. 这是政治 过来
[16:18] In the wake of the attack, councilman Kullens 袭击发生后 库伦斯议员宣布
[16:20] has called a brief recess to the impeachment hearings. 弹劾听证会短暂休会
[16:22] If the mayor is medically cleared, 如果市长体检无恙
[16:24] The council will vote tomorrow. 议会将明天投票
[16:26] Ok. 好吧
[16:27] Sounds like you need a note 听起来你需要你的医生
[16:28] from your doctor, Mr. Mayor. 为你投一票 市长先生
[16:30] This is ridiculous. 太荒唐了
[16:31] I know what a real injury feels like. 我知道真正受伤是什么感觉
[16:33] I can only imagine, given your other job, 考虑到你的另一份工作 我可以想象出来
[16:37] and–you’re right– your CAT scan is clear. 你说得对 你的断层扫描没问题
[16:39] – Good. – Ah, ah, ah, not so fast. -很好 -别这么急
[16:42] Look. I can’t discharge you 再观察几个小时
[16:43] without a few more hours of observation. 我才能让你出院
[16:45] Dr. Schwartz– 施瓦兹医生
[16:46] People can withstand only so much strain, 人的承受能力是有限的
[16:49] and being both mayor and him, 既当市长又当那个人
[16:51] it’s unsustainable. 这很难长久
[16:52] I assure you, my body can handle it. 我保证 我的身体承受得了
[16:54] I’m not talking about your body, Mr. Queen. 我说的不是你的身体 奎恩先生
[16:58] I’m talking about this. 我说的是这里
[17:00] The mind needs rest or at least someone 脑子需要休息 或者至少让人
[17:03] to take your thoughts off all the evil you face each day. 把你从每天面对的邪恶里解脱出来
[17:06] Dr. Schwartz, are you prescribing me a girlfriend? 施瓦兹医生 你开的药方是女朋友吗
[17:09] Or just a friend. 朋友也可以
[17:30] Hi this is Susan, I can’t come to the phone… 我是苏珊 我不能接电话
[17:38] “Spross dopross”? “决投”
[17:40] “Demand an exam”? “请求检验”
[17:42] Yeah. It rhyme better in Russian. 用俄语说更押韵
[17:43] Spross dopross is Bratva way to call Pakhan 决投是兄弟会叫帕克汉
[17:46] to account for actions. 兑现行动的方式
[17:48] Captains will listen. 队长们会听的
[17:50] Maybe Pakhan will lose position. 也许帕克汉会失去地位
[17:52] That’s good news. That’s g– 这是好消息 这样…
[17:54] That means we can overthrow Gregor without s fight. 这意味着我们不用武力就能推翻格雷戈尔
[17:56] No. Everybody knows about Gregor’s deal with Kovar. 不 所有人都知道格雷戈尔和科瓦的交易
[17:59] No. We still end up dead. 不可能 我们最后还是会死
[18:01] Men who call vote are killed 如果帕克汉能继续保住位置
[18:03] if Pakhan keeps position. 那么提议投票的人就得死
[18:04] Anatoly, why bother? 阿纳托利 这又是何苦
[18:06] I did not want to die in hospital basement. 我不想死在医院的地下室里
[18:09] That’s… fair. Look. 也有道理 听着
[18:11] All we have to do is find evidence 我们只要找到证据证明
[18:13] that Gregor’s deal with Kovar benefits him 格雷戈尔和科瓦的交易对他有利
[18:16] and not the Bratva. 而对兄弟会无利就行
[18:17] Yes, but where are we going to find that? 没错 但我们上哪找去
[18:21] I have to go. 我得走了
[18:23] Code says you have one hour to finalize 按照规定 在决投之前
[18:24] personal affairs before spross dopross… 你只有一个小时去处理私事
[18:27] I can do that. 我能搞定
[18:27] But you must have captain with you who is not me. 但必须有除我之外的队长跟着你
[18:30] I’ll lose him. 我会甩掉他的
[18:32] Really good at losing people. 我很擅长甩掉别人
[18:44] I got bullet fragments and cases coming out of my ass 我找到了很多弹片和弹壳
[18:46] But nothing new. 但没什么新发现
[18:50] All right. 好吧
[18:51] I’ll catch you back downtown. 我回到市中心再联系你
[19:12] – Anything? – Nada. -有收获吗 -毛都没有
[19:14] Peeps on the street are actually 比起我们 街上的线人还真的
[19:15] more afraid of the vigilante than us. 是更怕治安维护者
[19:17] What about you? 你这边呢
[19:18] Vigilante changes artillery supplier every week. 治安维护者每周都会更换火炮供应商
[19:20] Every lead goes cold. 线索全都断了
[19:22] Could really use a break right about now. 现在真心急需新的线索啊
[19:25] I think I’ve got something. 我想我找到线索了
[19:26] Yes. I totally manifested that. What do you got? 好极了 我就知道 你发现什么了
[19:28] When my sonic cry hit vigilante, 当我的音波击中治安维护者时
[19:30] it knocked off a small piece of his visor. 打下了他的一小块面具
[19:33] Looks like it’s lined with some kind of circuitry. 看起来里面像是有某种电路装置
[19:35] Well, that means, it’s manufactured. 那也就是说 它是人造的
[19:36] Maybe I can link it back to where he bought it from. 也许我可以追踪到他是从哪里购买的
[19:38] I think I can do you one better. 我想我可以帮你更进一步
[19:39] My T-spheres can actually track 我的T球实际上可以
[19:40] the tech to the individual user. 通过追踪技术找到使用者
[19:41] Except it won’t be ready till the iPhone 16 is released. 可惜它得等到iPhone 16发布才能用
[19:44] Ye of little faith. 你能对我有点信心吗
[19:45] – What’s a T-sphere? – Curtis’ balls. -什么是T球 -柯蒂斯的蛋蛋
[19:47] They’re something really fascinating 这是我自己发明的
[19:49] of my own personal invention. 非常神奇的东西
[19:51] I realized that quantum computation 我发现量子计算
[19:53] – could be used to harness the– – OK. Look. Forget I asked. -可以被用来控制 -算了 当我没问
[19:55] I’ll bring you guys the visor, ok? 我把碎片拿给你们
[19:56] Copy that. We’re here. Curtis, this is on you now. 收到 等你 柯蒂斯 现在就全靠你了
[20:00] Challenge accepted. 接受挑战
[20:02] Hey, seriously, man, what’s up with your balls? 说真的 伙计 你的蛋蛋怎么样了
[20:03] I mean, you were literally gonna 我是说 你真的要把
[20:04] throw those things in the trash. 这些东西扔到垃圾桶里吗
[20:05] Paul called, asked me to dinner, 保罗打电话给我 约我去吃饭
[20:07] like a date, 像是次约会
[20:09] like I’m gonna get my man back. 可能我会和他和好
[20:11] I told you, hoss, 我告诉过你 大哥
[20:12] some piece of tech ain’t gonna… 高科技的设备是没法…
[20:14] Look. I know Paul. 听着 我了解保罗
[20:16] He wouldn’t be asking me to go out to dinner 如果他不是准备好要和好了
[20:19] if he wasn’t ready to reconcile. 他是不会约我一起吃饭的
[20:29] Personal call? 私人电话吗
[20:31] Yeah. I had a– a family emergency. 是的 我家里出了点状况
[20:33] – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. Family’s important. -抱歉 -没关系 家人也很重要
[20:39] Why don’t I log that in for you 要不我帮你去把这个登记
[20:41] so you can handle your emergency? 这样你就可以去处理家事了
[20:45] Don’t worry. 别担心
[20:46] I’ll take good care of this, 我会小心保管好它的
[20:50] and, uh, I hope everything is ok with your family. 另外 我希望你家里一切都好
[21:09] Oliver Queen is mine. 奥利弗·奎恩是我的
[21:11] Not if I kill him first. 除非我先杀死他
[21:56] Yes. 是的
[21:59] I’d like to report a sighting of vigilante. 我要报告发现了治安维护者
[22:02] This is District Attorney Chase. 我是地方检察官蔡斯
[22:15] Hey, Oliver’s out of the hospital, 奥利弗离开医院
[22:16] headed to city hall. 去了市政厅
[22:17] Any word from Dinah? 黛娜有消息吗
[22:19] She’s at the precinct trying to recover 她正在警局 试图拿回
[22:20] that piece of vigilante’s visor. 治安维持者的面罩碎片
[22:23] What about you, Felicity? 你呢 费利西蒂
[22:24] And don’t tell me that it’s traffic cams. 别告诉我那是交通摄像头
[22:26] We both know they’re on auto pilot. 我们都知道那些在自动运行
[22:31] I sent Thea something to sway Councilman Kullens. 我给西娅发去了一些能影响库伦斯议员的东西
[22:33] Apparently, he’s the swing vote on Oliver’s impeachment. 很显然 他有弹劾奥利弗计划中的摇摆选票
[22:36] Pandora. 魔盒
[22:36] Officially, his wife died in a car crash. 官方公布 他的妻子死于车祸
[22:39] Unofficially, she crashed the car on purpose. 未公布的是 她故意出了车祸
[22:41] Suicide. 自杀
[22:42] He used his clout to cover it up, 他利用职权掩盖过去了
[22:43] so I’m guessing he’s not gonna want it uncovered. 所以我猜他不希望被揭露
[22:45] And you are okay with this, right? 你对此不介意吗
[22:47] I think the city needs Oliver to keep being mayor. 我认为这座城市需要奥利弗继续做市长
[22:49] Felicity, Kullens is not a criminal. 费利西蒂 库伦斯不是罪犯
[22:51] – He’s a human being… – He’s a politician. -他是普通人… -他是政客
[22:53] It’s hardly the same thing. 这不一样
[22:54] A human being that went through a very tragic accident, 一个经历过非常悲惨的车祸的普通人
[22:57] a very private one. 一场不想被公开的车祸
[22:59] Come on. This isn’t you. 拜托 这不像你
[23:00] Well, it pretty much is. 这完全像我
[23:03] Okay. Do you know what your super power is? 好吧 你知道你的超能力是什么吗
[23:07] Computers? 计算机
[23:08] Empathy– 同情
[23:10] big, reflexive, pure empathy. 强烈而纯粹的同情
[23:13] Well, maybe I’m fresh out. 或许我的同情心用完了
[23:14] Because of Billy. 因为比利
[23:18] It’s a dark world, 这是个黑暗的世界
[23:20] and for the past 4 years, 过去4年
[23:21] I have watched you and Oliver 我看着你 奥利弗
[23:24] And Laurel and Thea and Roy. 劳蕾尔 西娅和罗伊
[23:26] I have watched all of you use a little darkness to fight it. 我看到你们利用一点黑暗去与黑暗抗争
[23:28] That’s true. 没错
[23:30] Sometimes we do fight fire with fire, 有时候我们确实需要以火攻火
[23:32] but every time we do, Felicity, 但费利西蒂 每次我们这么做
[23:34] every single time, we risk being burned. 每一次 我们都冒着被烧伤的危险
[23:44] Some days, I can’t help but feel as if 有些时候 我忍不住感觉
[23:45] the city wants to collapse in on itself 这座城市自己就要崩塌了
[23:47] and all we’re doing is delaying the inevitable. 我们能做的只有延迟这种不可避免的情况
[23:49] No. We’re preventing it. 不 我们是在阻止它
[23:51] We’re the good guys. 我们是好人
[23:52] Don’t you forget that, Pike. 别忘了这点 派克
[23:53] It’s whac-a-mole. 就是无用功
[23:54] We got Prometheus, the vigilante, 我们有普罗米修斯 治安维护者
[23:56] and the one wild card I thought maybe 还有一位外卡选手
[23:58] might be on our side just murdered a cop. 我以为是我们这边的 却杀了一位警察
[24:00] Nah. The Green Arrow got played. 不 绿箭侠被耍了
[24:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:03] What I do know is, the next mayor owes me a raise. 我只知道 下一任市长应该给我加薪
[24:06] Yeah. I’ll put in a word with Mayor Queen. 好 我会和奎恩市长说的
[24:08] He’s not impeached yet. 他还没被弹劾
[24:17] Please tell me you didn’t send it. 请告诉我你没发出去
[24:20] This thing with Kullens’ wife, 库伦斯妻子的这件事
[24:22] he doesn’t deserve that. 不是他应得的结果
[24:24] Felicity told you, didn’t she? 费利西蒂告诉你的吧
[24:25] Thea. 西娅
[24:26] I haven’t sent the e-mail, okay? 我还没发邮件 好吧
[24:29] Ollie, don’t look at me like that. 奥利 别这么看着我
[24:31] It’s politics. 这是政治
[24:32] There’s about to be a vote, 将会进行一场投票
[24:34] so it’s time to play hardball. 所以该拿出点硬手段了
[24:36] This isn’t hardball. This is cruel. 这不是硬手段 这是残忍
[24:38] What would be cruel is the people 残忍的是
[24:40] of the city not having you as the mayor. 这座城市的人民没有你当市长了
[24:42] The anti-crime unit, low-income housing, 打击罪案小组 低收入住房
[24:45] common-sense gun legislation– 符合常识的枪支法案…
[24:47] Ollie, in the short amount of time 奥利 在短短时间内
[24:49] you’ve been doing this, 你做了这些事
[24:50] You’ve done a remarkable job. 你做得很棒
[24:53] Please just let me do what I have to do 拜托让我做必须做的
[24:54] to help you keep doing that. 帮助你继续下去
[24:56] Felicity told me about this Kullens thing 费利西蒂因为约翰跟她说的话
[24:58] because of something that John said to her. 就跟我说了库伦斯的事
[25:01] Thea, when you fight fire with fire, 西娅 如果你以火攻火
[25:03] you are probably gonna get burned. 可能会烧伤自己
[25:05] I won’t. It’ll be fine. 不会的 没事
[25:08] Like it was with Susan? 就跟苏珊一样吗
[25:11] You destroyed her career. 你毁了她的事业
[25:12] Now you’ve graduated to blackmail. 你现在会学会勒索了
[25:17] Where does it stop? 何时才算完
[25:40] 如果不是 我可能会告诉科瓦将军 你懒得保护他家
[26:22] Magic hands. 神奇的手
[26:26] The magnetic resonance frequencies 治安维持者设备上的
[26:27] within vigilante’s tech are now communicating 磁共振频率连上了
[26:30] with my T-spheres. 我的T球
[26:31] Great, so what does it mean? 好 那是什么意思
[26:33] Can we catch the vigilante or not? 到底能不能抓住治安维持者
[26:35] Well, cross your fingers and your toes. 那就赶紧祈祷吧
[26:49] It’s working. The T-sphere is picking up 起作用了 T球正在读取
[26:50] on the signal from the piece of visor. 面具碎片上的信号
[26:54] Yeah, but the other one is still wonky. 对 但另一个还是不能用
[26:57] No, no. It–it’s not. 不不 不是的
[26:58] It’s actually tracking the rest of the visor. 它正在追踪面具的碎片
[27:00] So let’s take down this S.O.B. 去干掉这畜生吧
[27:01] Without Oliver? 不等奥利弗吗
[27:02] If vigilante gets to him, we’ll be doing this 如果治安维持者抓到奥利弗
[27:03] without Oliver permanently. 我们就要永远失去他了
[27:05] – Let’s suit up. – Suit up. Oh, sorry. -着装准备 -着装准备 抱歉
[27:07] I thought, um– I thought since Oliver’s gone, 我以为奥利弗已经不在了
[27:09] I would probably–but it makes more sense probably for you– 我可能… 但由你下命令或许更合理
[27:11] I’ll make sure I work on the timing of that, promise. 我一定会努力找准时机 我保证
[27:16] – Balls. – Oh, my T-sphere– -蛋蛋 -我的T球
[27:16] Oh, don’t call them balls. 别叫它们蛋蛋了
[27:25] You speak with Pollard? 你跟博拉德聊过了吗
[27:27] She won’t call you to testify 库伦斯不答应
[27:28] without Kullens’ blessing… 她就不会让你作证
[27:30] We’re not gonna get that. 他不会答应的
[27:31] And the council hearing directly from you 我们要想赢 只有两个办法
[27:32] is only one of two ways I can see us 其中之一就是
[27:34] winning this thing. 直接找议会谈
[27:35] – What’s the second way? – You won’t like it. -第二个办法是什么 -你不会喜欢的
[27:37] Does it involve offering up a sacrificial lamb? 这其中包括找个替罪羊吗
[27:39] Either me or Detective Malone. 我和马隆警探二选一
[27:42] Oliver, this impeachment 奥利弗 进行弹劾
[27:43] is about punishing someone, 是为了惩罚某人
[27:45] And if you don’t offer up a name, 你要是不告诉我名字
[27:46] this will be the last time 这会是你最后一次
[27:47] you’re looking out that window. 透过这扇窗户向外眺望
[27:53] If the council’s not gonna let me testify 如果议会不让我在
[27:54] at the hearing, then I need 听证上作证 那我就直接
[27:56] to take my case directly to the public. 对外公布我的案子
[27:58] – A press conference? – Yeah. -开新闻发布会 -对
[28:00] Mind filling me in on who you’re throwing under the bus? 介意跟我说你要拿谁当替罪羊吗
[28:09] The Green Arrow. 绿箭侠
[28:28] Right here… 就在这
[28:32] And… stop. 停
[28:35] – We– we got him? – Think so. -找到他了 -应该是的
[28:39] – Oh, this is bad. – Why’s that? -糟糕 -怎么了
[28:40] The building that you just stopped in front of, 你们刚才停的这栋楼前
[28:42] well, city hall is located directly behind it, 市政厅就在它的正后面
[28:42] 市政厅 面具位置
[28:44] Offering perfect line of sight 在那能准确瞄准
[28:45] to where Oliver’s giving his speech. 奥利弗发表演讲的位置
[28:46] It’s the vigilante’s book depository. 那就是治安维持者的目标
[28:48] Felicity, we need you to check the blueprints. 费利西蒂 你得查看一下平面图
[28:50] Yeah, already on it. 好 已经在查了
[28:51] OK. The sixth floor is under renovation. 好 六楼正在翻修
[28:52] – Dollars to doughnuts– – That’s where he’ll be. -确定无疑… -他会出现在那里
[29:25] Yep? I’m listening. 说吧 我在听
[29:28] All right. Copy that. 好的 收到
[29:31] Vigilante is across the street, sixth floor. 治安维持者在街对面 六楼
[29:35] He’s gonna take you out 你一走到外面
[29:35] as soon as you walk outside into the open. 曝露自己 他就会干掉你
[29:39] Is the team on site? 我们的人到了吗
[29:41] Yeah. 是的
[29:44] Then it’ll be fine. 那就不会有事了
[30:08] Evening, everyone. 大家晚上好
[30:09] I’d like to thank the city council 我想感谢市议会
[30:11] for conducting these hearings with honesty and integrity. 诚信正直地进行这些听证会
[30:15] Simply wish that I could have done the same 只是希望在绿箭侠杀害
[30:17] with regards to the Green Arrow’s murder 威廉·马隆警探的案子上
[30:21] of Detective William Malone. 我也能这么做
[30:26] – Terrific, where is he? – This way, this way. -卓越先生 他在哪里 -往这走 往这走
[30:36] Get down! 趴下
[30:42] What’s so funny? 什么事这么好笑
[30:44] Think I just found a new use for my T-sphere. 我刚发现我的T球的新功能
[30:46] Your what? 你的什么
[30:48] When I took the oath of office, 当我宣誓就职时
[30:50] I promised to be honest and forthright. 我保证要诚实和直率
[30:54] I never wanted to be a politician 我从来都不想当
[30:56] who relied on dirty politics or underhanded tactics. 行使黑暗政治和卑鄙手段的政客
[31:03] Now that’s what I’m talking about. 这就是我要的效果
[31:11] No. 不好
[31:15] And in the spirit of that transparency, 本着信息透明的精神
[31:18] I think I owe everyone an explanation 我欠大家一个解释
[31:20] as to why I covered up what the Green Arrow did. 就是为什么我帮绿箭侠掩盖
[31:49] I did it in a misguided attempt 我试图不让大家知道
[31:51] to protect everyone from the tragic news 绿箭侠成了警察杀手
[31:54] that the Green Arrow had become a cop killer, 这个不幸的消息
[31:57] that a man we had put our faith in had failed this city, 我们信任的人辜负了这座城市
[32:02] and I didn’t think we could afford to lose another hero. 我认为我们无法承受再失去一个英雄
[32:06] Hey, vigilante, I’ve got two of these. 治安维持者 我有两个这个
[32:14] Nice aim. 瞄得挺准
[32:15] That’s the thing. They aim themselves. 没关系 它们会自己瞄准
[32:23] Hoss. 兄弟
[32:25] Hoss. 兄弟
[32:30] Yo, hoss, that was badass. 兄弟 太厉害了
[32:33] That mean no more ball jokes? 所以不再开蛋蛋的玩笑了吧
[32:34] Hell, no. 天啊 不
[32:40] Remind me to thank Cisco for that upgraded kevlar. 提醒我谢谢西斯科给防弹衣升了级
[32:44] You guys all right? 你们没事吧
[32:45] Yeah, but what about Oliver? 没事 但奥利弗呢
[32:48] But the truth is more important, 真相更重要
[32:51] and the truth is that the Green Arrow has gone rogue. 真相就是绿箭侠变成恶人了
[32:54] We must disavow him. 我们必须弃绝他
[32:55] We must hunt him and punish him for what he has done. 我们必须追捕他 让他为自己的行为负责
[33:00] Green Arrow’s not a hero. 绿箭侠不是英雄
[33:05] He is what’s keeping Star City 他在妨碍星城
[33:06] from being the best that it can be. 变得最好
[33:12] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[33:26] They’re still deliberating. 他们还在商议
[33:27] Oh, that’s taking longer than I thought. 我没想到会这么久
[33:28] Yeah. Well, you gave them plenty to think about. 是的 你给了他们很多要想的
[33:31] So how’s it feel, huh, 把自己塑造成
[33:33] making yourself into a villain like that? 那样的坏人 感觉怎么样
[33:37] Susan Williams is here. 苏珊·威廉姆斯来了
[33:39] – You want me to say you’re busy? – No. No. -要我告诉她你在忙吗 -不
[33:41] I’d like to tell the truth 如果可以 我要在
[33:42] for the rest of the day if at all possible. 今天剩下的时间里都说真话
[33:43] – Please send her in. – All right. -请带她进来 -好吧
[33:46] Susan, please come in. 苏珊 请进来
[33:53] Glad you’re here. Susan, I’m very sorry. 很高兴你来了 苏珊 我非常抱歉
[33:56] I got my job back. 我的工作回来了
[33:58] An anonymous hacker confessed 一个匿名黑客承认
[34:00] that the plagiarism story was fake, 抄袭的报道是假的
[34:02] said they were just messing with us. 说他们只是在作弄我们
[34:04] – My boss apologized. – Well, that’s good news. -我的老板道歉了 -这是个好消息
[34:07] Still, though, I’m really sorry. 但我真的很抱歉
[34:08] Are you? 是吗
[34:09] What I mean is, you didn’t know 我是说 你之前不知道
[34:11] about this beforehand, did you? 这件事 对吗
[34:13] No. I had no idea. 对 我不知道
[34:15] Once you did, you made them 你知道时就让他们
[34:16] make it right, right? 改正了 对吗
[34:19] – Are we off the record? – Yes. -这是我俩的私人聊天吧 -对
[34:23] – Yeah. – Thank you. -是的 -谢谢
[34:26] So what happens next? 接下来会怎么样
[34:28] You mean, uh, what do I do with your secret? 你是说我会怎么处理你的秘密吗
[34:30] I keep it. 我会保密
[34:32] I care about the city, and– 我关心这座城市
[34:33] and you’re working double time 你用双倍时间在工作
[34:35] to make it a better place. 把它变得更好
[34:36] I do appreciate that, but I meant 我很感激你这么做 但我是问
[34:39] what happens next with us? 我们之间接下来会怎样
[34:44] Uh, sorry to interrupt, but I think 抱歉打扰了 但我想
[34:46] you’ll be happy that we did. 你会很高兴听到这个消息
[34:49] Council voted… 议会投票…
[34:51] against impeachment. 反对弹劾
[34:55] Thank you so much, Adrian. 非常感谢 阿德里安
[34:56] I could not have done this without you. 没有你我绝对无法做到
[34:58] Are you kidding me? No thanks needed. 别逗了 不需要道谢
[35:00] You’re not just my boss, Oliver. 你不只是我上司 奥利弗
[35:03] You’re my friend. 你是我的朋友
[35:07] I’m gonna go give Thea the good news. 我去告诉西娅这个好消息
[35:09] – I’ll be right back. – Ok. -我马上回来 -好
[35:15] No need to pack up. 不用收拾了
[35:16] We won, we all get to keep our jobs. 我们赢了 我们都保住工作了
[35:20] Yeah, not– 是的 但…
[35:23] not both of us. 不是我俩
[35:24] Look, Ollie. You–you were right. 奥利 你是对的
[35:27] I–I am getting deeper and deeper 我最近越陷越深
[35:31] into the muck lately, and it’s like 就像去年的嗜血欲望
[35:33] my bloodlust last year, except instead of arrows 只不过我用政治和诽谤
[35:36] and swords, I’ve replaced it with politics 代替了箭和剑
[35:39] and slander, so I’m– 所以我…
[35:41] That doesn’t mean that you have to quit, Thea. 你不用因此辞职 西娅
[35:44] – I need you here. – Ollie, please. -我需要你在这里 -奥利 拜托
[35:46] Please don’t ask me to stay because I will. 请不要留我 因为我会被你说服
[35:49] I will for you, but I am broken, ok? 我会为你留下 但我已支离破碎
[35:54] I–I need you to let me go. 我需要你放我走
[35:59] Let me go so I can try to fix myself. 让我走 我才能去修复自己
[36:04] Well, uh… 好吧
[36:10] Your resignation’s accepted. 我接受你的辞职
[36:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:24] My resignation letter’s on the desk. 我的辞呈在桌上
[36:32] When I signal, you must align with Anatoly, 当我发出指示 你们必须选边站
[36:35] who calls spross dopross, or Gregor our incumbent pakhan. 选要求决投的阿纳托利或现任帕克汉格雷戈尔
[36:38] Now, let’s get this over with quickly. 现在我们快点了结吧
[36:53] Hey, stop. 慢着
[36:54] Mr. Queen, you do not have floor. 奎恩先生 你无权参与
[36:56] Just give me 10 seconds. 给我十秒钟就好
[36:58] Listen to what I have to say. 听听我必须说的话
[36:59] If you don’t like it, shoot me. 如果你不喜欢 可以开枪打我
[37:01] As you wish. 如你所愿
[37:07] This laptop contains 80 million rubles 这台电脑显示有八千万卢布
[37:10] in transfers from Kovar’s accounts 从科瓦的账户转账到
[37:12] into accounts that Gregor controls. 格雷戈尔控制的账户
[37:14] Yes. We know this, 是的 我们知道
[37:16] to spread among bratva captains. 这是分给兄弟会头目的
[37:18] It also contains 40 million rubles 而且还有科瓦
[37:22] worth of bank transfers from Kovar 秘密转给格雷戈尔的
[37:26] that Gregor hasn’t disclosed. 四千万卢布
[37:29] Open it. Ask him if it’s true. 打开他 问他这是不是真的
[37:34] Is this true, Gregor? 这是不是真的 格雷戈尔
[37:43] 40 million rubles. So it’s true. 四千万卢布 所以这是真的
[37:47] If anybody wishes to cast a new vote, 如果有人要重新选边站
[37:49] please do so now. 请现在换
[38:00] It seems that you are deciding vote, Viktor. 看来你是决定性的一票 维克多
[38:02] What say you, my friend? 你选哪边 我的朋友
[38:09] We have a new pakhan. 我们有新的帕克汉了
[38:11] This is most disappointing. 实在令人太失望了
[38:15] I liked many of you. 你们很多人我都喜欢
[38:22] Council isn’t impeaching, still the mayor. 议会没有弹劾 我还是市长
[38:25] Yet the Green Arrow is public enemy number one. 但绿箭侠成了头号公敌
[38:27] We’ve dealt with the police on our backs before. 我们以前也应对过被警方追拿的情况
[38:29] Not like this. One of their own is dead. 但现在不一样 他们的同僚死了
[38:31] No. Dinah’s right, and now we know 戴娜说得对 我们现在知道警方
[38:33] just how much the police can interfere 能对我们这里的工作
[38:34] with our work here. 影响多大了
[38:35] Um, can I go? 我能走了吗
[38:37] Kind of getting back together with Paul. 跟保罗有复合的希望了
[38:39] It’s a big deal. Uh, can I leave? Can I– 是很重要的事 我能走吗 我能…
[38:42] Yes. Yes. Of course. Go. Have fun. 当然能 走吧 玩得开心
[38:45] Everyone should have fun tonight. 大家今晚都该去开心一下
[38:47] Uh, just quickly, though– 不过先让我说几句
[38:48] might have buried the headline here– 这很重要
[38:53] You all saved my life, 你们都救了我
[38:55] and 5 months ago, I never would have 五个月前 我认为
[38:58] thought that was possible. 这是不可能的
[39:01] Thank you for working hard. 谢谢大家努力工作
[39:05] Thank you for banding together. 谢谢大家团结在一起
[39:06] – Thank you for– – Sorry. I– -谢谢… -抱歉 我..
[39:08] I mean, thank you for saying thank you– 谢谢你道谢
[39:10] Wow, man to man, that means a lot– 说真的 这意义重大
[39:11] But I’m really late to see Paul, so– 但我快来不及去见保罗了
[39:13] – Give Paul my best. – Thank you. -代我向保罗问好 -谢谢
[39:15] – Good luck. – Good luck. -祝好运 -祝好运
[39:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:25] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:27] Sorry. We were stopping an assassination. 对不起 我们刚在忙着阻止暗杀
[39:31] Can you believe I stopped an assassination? 你相信我阻止了暗杀吗
[39:36] So, um, on the way over here, 在来这里的路上
[39:38] I rehearsed what I would say to you– 我排练了要对你说的话
[39:43] how I would win you back, 要怎么赢回你的心
[39:46] tell you I love you, and all I just started with 告诉你我爱你 但我刚才的开场白
[39:51] was definitely not how I planned on opening. 完全不是我原先计划好的
[39:54] Can I start again? I’m gonna start again. 我可以重来一次吗 我要重来一次
[39:56] – When I came over– – It’s nice to see you, Curtis. -当我过来… -很高兴见到你 柯蒂斯
[39:59] I mean that, 我是真心的
[40:00] as much as you’re going to think that I don’t. 虽然你会认为我不是
[40:03] What? 什么
[40:11] Are you divorcing me? 你要跟我离婚吗
[40:14] I’m sorry. I really am. 我很抱歉 真的
[40:39] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[40:41] I am so glad you got in touch, 很高兴你联络我
[40:42] though I am a little surprised. 虽然我有点意外
[40:45] Yeah. Me, too. 是的 我也是
[40:46] Well, “Surprised” isn’t exactly the right word 好吧 “意外”不太能准确形容
[40:49] to describe how I’m, um, feeling. 我的感觉
[40:50] What’s the right word? 那准确的词语是什么
[40:53] Ready. 就绪
[40:55] A good friend of mine told me that 我的一个好友告诉我
[40:56] if you’re going to try to fight fire with fire, 如果你想以火攻火
[40:58] you’re gonna get burned, but then another friend of mine 就会被烧伤 但我的另一个朋友
[41:02] came through something pretty scary tonight 今晚有惊无险地经历了一件可怕的事
[41:05] because he had backup, a team. 因为他有后援 一队后援
[41:09] You’re accepting the invitation to join helix. 你打算接受加入”螺旋”的邀请
[41:12] Yes, full throttle. 是的 全力以赴
[41:23] Susan. 苏珊
[41:26] I thought we could talk. 我们聊聊吧
[41:28] – About? – An exclusive. -聊什么 -独家新闻
[41:32] Can we set up the meeting tomorrow. 我们明天再面谈吧
[41:33] I’m late for a dinner. 我约了人吃晚餐
[41:40] The thing is is that this story, 但这个故事
[41:43] it’s important. 很重要
[41:46] You could call it life or death. 可以说它事关生死
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme