Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 5 years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱
[00:04] I returned home with only one goal– 我回来只为一个目标
[00:06] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:08] Today, I fight that war on two fronts. 现在我有两个身份
[00:10] By day, I lead star city as its mayor, 白天 我是星城的市长
[00:13] but by night, I am someone else. 而晚上 我是另一个人
[00:15] I am… something else. 我是另一个存在
[00:17] I am the Green Arrow. 我就是绿箭侠
[00:20] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:21] You want to help? 你想要帮忙是吗
[00:22] Yeah. 是的
[00:23] Stay off the streets. 别插手
[00:24] It’s my city, too. 这也是我的城市
[00:26] I came here to work with the guy 我来这是为了和那个杀死
[00:27] who killed Damien Darhk. 达米恩·达克的人合作的
[00:28] So you’re ex-navy, right? 你之前是海军 对吧
[00:29] Dishonorably discharged. 被开除军籍了
[00:31] Reason? 为什么
[00:31] Because I screwed up… 因为我又
[00:34] again. 搞砸了
[00:36] That’s my life, man. 这就是我的命
[00:38] I’m wearing this suit again 我穿起这身装束
[00:39] because I think it’s a path to redemption, 是因为我觉得这是救赎之路
[00:41] and it could be for you, too. 你也一样能受用
[00:42] But finding a new black canary 找到新的黑金丝雀
[00:43] isn’t just about reviewing resumes. 不是光看看简历就行
[00:45] Tina Boland, formerly of the ccpd. 蒂娜·博兰 曾在中城警局任职
[00:48] She’s a kick-ass woman who 她是一个牛逼的女人
[00:49] appears out of nowhere and saves crime victims. 从天而降并拯救犯罪受害者
[00:51] She even has a cry. 她甚至会啼叫
[00:55] Our Tina is trying to avenge her former partner. 这位蒂娜好像打算给前任搭档复仇
[00:58] Please! 求你了
[00:59] How do you keep living with so much pain? 你怎么在那么多伤痛中活下来
[01:01] I can tell you it helps to not be alone. 我知道不能让自己孤独
[01:03] My real name is Dinah– 我的真名叫戴娜
[01:05] Dinah Drake. 戴娜·德雷克
[01:37] I’ve got something. 我有发现
[01:38] Well, not something-something but something. 不是大发现 但也算个发现
[01:43] That’s good work. 练得不错
[01:45] I didn’t know they taught bo staff 我都不知道中城警察学校
[01:46] at the Central City Police Academy. 还教棍棒
[01:48] They don’t. My first uncover assignment was 不教的 我的第一个卧底任务是
[01:50] with a street gang called the Pilgrims. 打入一个名叫朝圣者的街头帮派
[01:52] They liked to mess around with it. 他们喜欢玩这个
[01:55] I’m gonna head home. 我要回家了
[01:56] Yeah. You found a place to stay already? 你已经找到住的地方了吗
[01:58] No. I’m, 没有
[02:00] just staying where you guys put me up. 我还住在你们给我安排的地方
[02:01] Hive? That’s not a home. It’s barely livable. 蜂巢吗 那不是个家 只是能住罢了
[02:04] It’s fine. I don’t need much. 可以了 我要求不高
[02:08] See you, man. 再见
[02:11] What do you guys got? 你们有什么发现
[02:12] Well, I have been working on a location 我一直在查找
[02:13] for claybourne’s mistress. 克莱伯恩情妇的位置
[02:15] Prometheus’ mother. We find her… 普罗米修斯的母亲 我们找到她
[02:17] We find the name for this son of a bitch. 就能知道这个混蛋的名字
[02:19] Unfortunately, the– the son of a bitch’s father 坏消息是 这个混蛋的父亲
[02:21] went dark after he met with the pointy head of an arrow 在四年前见到他的箭后
[02:23] 4 years ago, and mommy went off the grid. 就销声匿迹了 他妈也不知去向
[02:25] Why would she do that? 她为什么要这么做
[02:26] Probably because she knows 可能是因为她知道了
[02:28] that he turned into a serial killing psychopath nutjob. 他已经变成了一个疯子杀人狂
[02:31] Point being I have been looking for her 重要的是 我已经找了她
[02:33] for the past 3 months, 三个月了
[02:34] but whatever witness protection program she put herself into, 可她参与的这个证人保护计划
[02:36] it is damn good. 也太厉害了
[02:37] What changed in 3 months? 这三个月有什么变化
[02:38] I’ve had a breakthrough. 我有了突破
[02:40] I’ve narrowed her new home down to Illinois. 我已经把她新家的范围缩小在伊利诺斯州了
[02:41] I just need a couple more days to narrow that down 我只再需要几天的时间 就能确定
[02:44] into an address. 具体地址了
[02:48] That’s fantastic work. 这太棒了
[02:50] Thank you. Curtis is coming in. 谢谢 柯蒂斯一会就来了
[02:51] He’s gonna help with the search. 他会帮忙搜索的
[03:00] It’s really nice to have you back. 你能回来真是太好了
[03:01] Well, I could say the same to you. 我也想这么跟你说
[03:03] I mean, Hub City and Russia. 去了中枢城和俄罗斯
[03:05] You’re really racking up those miles. 你还真是积累了不少里程
[03:06] – A lot to catch up on. – Yeah. -很多事情要了解 -是的
[03:08] Like you and Susan Williams? 比如你和苏珊·威廉姆斯的情况
[03:13] People talk, Ollie, 总有人八卦的 奥利
[03:14] And, some people vomit a little. 而且还有人恶心吐了呢
[03:18] Thea, you’re kind of insulting someone 西娅 你侮辱的这个人
[03:20] that I’m getting pretty serious about. 对我来说越来越重要了
[03:22] Did I mention people vomit a little? 我刚才说过有人吐了吗
[03:25] You don’t like Susan because of how she does her job. 你不喜欢苏珊是因为她的工作方式
[03:27] She’s good at her job, 她工作很出色
[03:28] and she’s a good person. 而且也是个好人
[03:30] So there. 就这样
[03:39] Quentin! 昆汀
[03:43] So good to see you. 真高兴见到你
[03:44] And you, too. 我也是
[03:45] I saw your interview with the dragon lady, 我看了母夜叉采访你的视频
[03:48] and you nailed it. 你完胜她
[03:49] That’s his girlfriend you’re talking about there. 你说的是他女朋友
[03:51] Yes. Don’t remind me. 是的 不用提醒我
[03:56] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[04:00] You, uh, prosecuting him for something? 你是要起诉他吗
[04:03] Actually, Quentin was just introducing us. 其实昆汀刚才正在给我们介绍呢
[04:06] I’m the new deputy mayor’s assistant. 我是新任副市长助理
[04:11] I, 我
[04:12] never should have left. 当初就不该走的
[04:14] Well, uh, talking of leaving, 说到走
[04:16] I got to get across town for an alderman meeting. 我得去市里另一边参加一个市议员会议
[04:19] You need me to come with? 需要我和你一起吗
[04:20] Nice try, but those regulatory forms 想得美 那些日常表格
[04:23] are not gonna fill themselves out. 可不会自己填好
[04:39] I’m just saying that maybe you could get 我只是说或许你可以
[04:41] Susan Williams to back off. 让苏珊·威廉姆斯别插手
[04:42] Bottom line–I’m not comfortable leveraging 我的原则是 我不喜欢
[04:44] a personal relationship for political gain. 动用私人关系达到政治目的
[04:48] The media’s right, man. 媒体说得没错 哥们
[04:49] You’re not much of a politician. 你可真不像个政客
[04:50] As it is, I’m not comfortable covering up 事实上 我不喜欢
[04:52] the circumstances surrounding 遮掩马隆警探死亡的
[04:53] the death of detective Malone. 周边信息
[04:55] So maybe if Susan Williams– 所以如果苏珊·威廉姆斯…
[04:56] Mister—Mr. Mayor! 市长先生
[04:57] – There’s a shooter in the building. – What? Wait– -楼里有枪手 -什么 等等
[04:59] We need to get you to a secure locat– 我们得把你带到安全地带
[05:41] Rene Ramirez, 雷内·拉米雷斯
[05:42] you are a dead man. 你死定了
[05:44] Zoe’s gonna totally kill you 如果你们比赛迟到的话
[05:46] if you guys are late to the game. 佐伊绝对会杀了你的
[05:50] What? 什么
[05:52] No way we’ll be late, not the way I drive. 只要我开车 我们不会迟到的
[05:58] Ok. 好吧
[06:03] What do you think you’re doing? 你这是在干什么
[06:04] Stadium’s in the glades, babe, 体育场在贫民区 宝贝
[06:06] in like the worst part of the worst part of town. 这市里没有比那里更危险的地方了
[06:10] I brought it with me last time I took Zoe. 上次带佐伊我就带上它了
[06:12] So you’re admitting you broke the rule? 所以你承认违反规定了
[06:14] Kind of what I do, babe. 我不经常这样吗 宝贝
[06:16] The only reason I agree 我同意你把它留在家
[06:17] to let you keep that thing in the house is 唯一的理由就是
[06:18] because you said we needed it for home protection. 你说我们需要它作为家中防备
[06:21] – Right but… – As in, stays in the home. -对 可是 -放在家里
[06:24] Now, hurry up. 好了赶快
[06:25] You guys are gonna be late. 你们要迟到了
[06:27] I thought we were going as a family. 我们不是要全家一起吗
[06:30] I have a headache. 我头疼
[06:32] Oh, yeah? You been taking 是吗 你为了治头疼
[06:34] something stronger than aspirin for that headache? 吃了比阿司匹林还猛的药吗
[06:38] You got something you want to say to me, Rene? 你有什么想说的吗 雷内
[06:40] I guess I do. 恐怕是
[06:43] Using again? 你又吸上了吗
[06:51] We cleared the building. 我们清空了大楼
[06:52] The shooter’s MIA. He’s exited the building. 枪手不见了 他逃出了大楼
[06:52] Alert the SCPD and the ACU. 通知星城警局和打击罪案小组
[06:53] Drop a 5-block net around city hall. 搜查市政厅附近五个街区
[06:55] Let’s get ambulances here immediately! 马上叫救护车来
[06:57] And has anyone seen my sister?! 有人见到我妹妹了吗
[07:01] Ollie. 奥利
[07:01] Are you all right? Are you ok? 你还好吗 你没事吧
[07:04] Adrian! 阿德里安
[07:18] You’re gonna be ok. 你不会有事的
[07:19] Just catch this son of a bitch. 一定要抓住那个混蛋
[07:21] Yeah. Go on. 好 去吧
[07:35] How many casualties? 有多少人员伤亡
[07:36] There’s 5 dead, 24 injured, 五人死亡 二十四人受伤
[07:38] And 8 in critical condition. 八人情况危急
[07:40] The bastard was wearing kevlar, 那混蛋穿了防弹衣
[07:42] But I think one of my shots went into his shoulder 但我觉得我有一枪打进了他的肩膀
[07:43] with a 9-mil slug. 是九毫米子弹
[07:45] Might be a good idea to alert all the emergency rooms? 或许可以通知所有的急诊室
[07:47] Do it. 去吧
[07:48] What were you doing with a gun in here? 你在这里带枪干什么
[07:50] Judging by how I tagged the guy, 从刚才我给了那人一枪来看
[07:52] I got to go with saving people’s lives. 我就说是为了救人吧
[07:54] Your security detail said 你的安保人员说
[07:55] the shooter dropped his primary weapon. 枪手丢下了他最初拿的武器
[07:57] We need to get it before the police do. 我们得在警方找到之前拿到手
[07:59] I took care of it. 我已经拿到了
[08:03] This is military-grade hardware. 这是军用级别的
[08:05] AR-15 assault weapon. 是AR-15突击性武器
[08:06] It fires 5.56 NATO rounds. 子弹北约标准5.56毫米
[08:09] It’s an m16. It’s literally the same gun as an m16. 这是个M16步枪 这完全就和M16步枪一样
[08:12] Seems like some of Tobias Church’s 看起来是托拜厄斯·丘奇的军械
[08:13] ordnance got into the wrong hand– 落入了坏人之手
[08:15] wronger hands. 更坏的人之手
[08:17] Not necessarily. It’s an AR-15. 不一定 这是AR-15
[08:19] It’s available on the open market. 在自由市场上可以买到
[08:20] In fact, it’s the most popular gun in America. 这其实是美国最大众的枪
[08:23] The land of the free, home of the incredibly stupid. 自由之国 蠢货之乡啊
[08:26] We are not having this conversation now 现在不要讨论这歌了
[08:28] or ever, guys. 以后也别
[08:29] Where are we with the gun? 这支枪有什么进展了
[08:30] Nowhere. It hasn’t been used in any prior crime. 没有 之前的罪案里都没出现过这把枪
[08:34] Fingerprints? The shooter wasn’t wearing gloves. 指纹呢 枪手没带手套
[08:35] Afis didn’t kick back anything. 自动指纹识别系统没有结果
[08:37] I don’t think he’s ever been in the system. 我觉得他就没录入系统
[08:38] Or he was smart enough 或者他够聪明
[08:39] to have himself erased from it. 把自己从系统中抹除了
[08:41] Security cameras. 监控呢
[08:42] He knew how to avoid them. 他知道如何躲开
[08:43] And before he opened fire, he upgraded to a ski mask. 在他开枪之前 还换上了面罩
[08:47] That looks like a utility jumpsuit. 那看着像个修理工连裤衫
[08:50] Forefather repair. 是祖先维修的
[08:50] It went belly up 6 years ago. 公司六个月前破产了
[08:52] I ran through the employee list, 我查了员工名单
[08:53] but I think our shooter just bought a uniform off the internet. 但我觉得这制服是枪手从网上买的
[08:56] So he could walk into city hall. 以便混入市政厅
[08:58] This guy’s real good at covering his tracks, whoever he is. 无论这家伙是谁 他真的很会掩盖痕迹
[09:00] So who is he? 所以他到底是谁
[09:03] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 对对对 对对对
[09:04] That–there. Yeah, that’s the guy. 就是这个 对 就是他
[09:07] Run him through the system for me, would you? 帮我在系统里查查他 好吗
[09:08] Hey, this is where you’ve been. 原来你在这里呢
[09:11] I think I got a look at the shooter 枪手戴上面罩前
[09:12] before he put his ski mask on. 我似乎看到了他一眼
[09:14] I let that son of a bitch walk right past me. 我居然让那混蛋从我身边走过去了
[09:17] Hey, you couldn’t have known, hoss. 你也不能未卜先知啊 大哥
[09:19] Listen, I’ve been police most of my adult life. 我成年后几乎一直是警察
[09:20] I should’ve been able to spot that guy a thousand yards out. 我本应该在千米之外就发现他的
[09:23] Don’t go there, man, all right? 别那么想 好吗
[09:25] What happened wasn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[09:27] I heard you got a few shots off. 我听说你开了几枪
[09:29] Yeah. And I would’ve put him down, too, 是啊 本来可以放倒他的
[09:30] If he wasn’t wearing body armor. 但他穿了防弹背心
[09:32] Listen, weren’t you dishonorably discharged? 你不是被开除军籍了吗
[09:33] Not for my aim, hoss. 我的枪法还在啊 大哥
[09:35] My point is 我是说
[09:36] it’s illegal for someone such as yourself to carry a firearm. 像你这种情况是不允许配枪的
[09:39] But it’s pretty easy to buy one, though. 但买枪还是很容易
[09:52] Am I using again? 我又吸上了吗
[09:56] How could you even ask me something like that? 你怎么问得出口
[09:58] Actually, I’ve been working up the nerve to ask you 实际上 我一直想鼓起勇气问你
[10:00] for a while now! 已经有段时间了
[10:06] Ever since I found this taped 自从我发现这玩意被黏在
[10:07] behind your dresser drawer. 你梳妆台的抽屉后面
[10:09] You searched our bedroom? 你搜了我们的卧室
[10:10] Yeah, ’cause it looks like my wife’s a freakin’ junkie. 是的 因为我妻子貌似是个瘾君子
[10:18] I just… 我只是…
[10:20] I just don’t get it. 我只是不能理解
[10:22] We got out, Laura. 我们走出来了 劳拉
[10:24] We got out of the glades, 我们走出了贫民区
[10:25] and here you are bringing it back into our home. 但你居然又把这东西带进了家门
[10:29] You are the last person who can get on their high horse. 怎么样都轮不到你来对我指指点点
[10:32] No matter what I’ve done, I’ve never done drugs, 无论怎样 我从没吸过毒
[10:34] and I’ve never done it in our baby girl’s home. 更没有在我们宝贝女儿的家里这么干过
[10:36] Screw you, Rene! 滚蛋 雷内
[10:38] We’re gonna be late for the game. 我们看比赛要迟到了
[10:42] Sweetheart. 亲爱的
[10:43] I’m sorry. Daddy and mommy were just talking. 对不起 爸爸和妈妈只是在说话
[10:46] You were fighting. 你们是在吵架
[10:48] No, we were just talking loudly. 不是 我们只是说话大声了点
[10:50] Daddy’s just disappointed that 爸爸只是很失望
[10:51] mommy’s not coming with us to the game. 因为妈妈不和我们一起去看比赛
[10:55] Go get your coat, honey. 去拿外套 亲爱的
[10:57] It’s gonna be cold tonight. 今晚会很冷
[11:06] I’m throwing this away. 我要扔了这东西
[11:08] When I get home, 等我回到家
[11:09] either there’s no more drugs in this house 要么家里没有药
[11:13] or there’s no more you in this house. 要么家里没有你
[11:20] Two of the victims who were in critical condition 之前两个情况危殆的受害者
[11:21] just passed away on the table. 死在了手术台上
[11:24] Who? 谁
[11:25] Kyle in commerce and Paula in accounting. 商务部的凯尔和会计部的宝拉
[11:32] I need phone numbers for the next of kin. 我需要他们亲属的电话号码
[11:34] I already emailed them to you. 我已经邮件给你了
[11:37] Look, you are gonna find whoever did this. 听着 你会抓到凶手的
[11:41] No. I have to before he does it again. 不 我要在他下次出击前抓到他
[11:43] What makes you so sure this isn’t just a one-time thing? 你为什么这么确定他还会出手
[11:46] If it were a one-time thing, 假如他只干这么一次
[11:47] he wouldn’t have concealed his identity 就不会遮掩自己的身份
[11:48] and he wouldn’t have fled the scene. He’s… 也不会逃离现场了 他…
[11:54] Adrian? 阿德里安
[11:56] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:57] Can you talk some sense into him, please? 你们能劝劝他吗 拜托了
[11:58] Mr. Mayor, Thea, 市长先生 西娅
[11:59] meet my wife– Doris. 这是我太太 多莉丝
[12:02] He’s gonna get himself killed. And– 他会害死自己的 而且…
[12:04] I’m tougher than I look, 我比我看上去强壮
[12:05] and I need to be in the office. 而且我必须回办公室坐镇
[12:06] You need to be in bed, Adrian. 你得在床上躺着 阿德里安
[12:07] You were shot. 你中枪了
[12:08] I’m fine. 我没事
[12:09] You look like you’re about to pass out. 你看上去马上就要倒了
[12:11] Listen, come on, buddy. Take– 听着 来吧 兄弟
[12:13] Take a seat at least, please. 至少先坐下吧 拜托了
[12:22] What do we know? 情况知道多少
[12:24] We don’t know much. 很少
[12:26] It was a single shooter, AR-15 assault rifle. 独自作案的枪手 AR-15突击步枪
[12:28] And it– it doesn’t appear that I was his primary target 而且我…似乎不是他的首要目标
[12:31] because he just… 因为他…
[12:33] blasted his way through City Hall. 在市政厅里一路扫射进来
[12:35] If he wasn’t going after you, 假如他不是针对你
[12:36] then there’s a larger agenda here. 那说明有更大的阴谋
[12:39] Ar-15s are the Bertinelli family’s weapon of choice. AR-15步枪是波提纳尔家族惯用的武器
[12:42] Over 90% of the hits they were involved in last year used them. 去年90%他们参与的袭击用的都是这种枪
[12:45] Why would the Bertinellis target city hall? 波提纳尔家族为什么要袭击市政府
[12:47] Because your office oversees the anti-crime unit. 因为你的办公室负责打击罪案小组
[12:50] And it is a softer target. 他们这是挑软柿子捏
[12:52] All right. We’re gonna look into it 好吧 我们会调查的
[12:55] under one condition– 只有一个条件…
[12:56] you listen to your wife and you stay here. 你听你妻子的话 好好待在这里
[12:59] Let yourself get better. 养好身体
[13:02] Fair? 行吗
[13:04] Fair. 行
[13:07] Just stop this guy. 阻止这家伙
[13:15] Whoever he is, he’s not in the system. 不管他是谁 他反正不在系统里
[13:16] What if instead of tracking him, 如果我们不追踪他
[13:17] we tracked the assault weapon? 而是追踪攻击武器呢
[13:19] Rifle. And Oliver took it. 步枪 奥利弗拿走了
[13:21] Said he was following up a lead. 说他要去跟进一条线索
[13:22] There’s no gun ownership database 反正也没有数据库
[13:24] for me to go through anyway. 供我查找枪支持有者的信息
[13:25] Yeah. Why wouldn’t we want something like that? 对 我们干嘛不弄个那样的数据库
[13:27] So the government doesn’t know our business, hoss. 大哥 这样政府就不知道我们在干啥了
[13:29] 拜托现在别吵 好吗
[13:30] I don’t have no problem with your right to bear arms 我当然认同人们有权持有枪支
[13:32] so long as it doesn’t conflict 只要他们持有枪支
[13:34] with my right to, you know, live. 不侵犯我生存的权利
[13:35] Are you kidding me? Look at what we do, man. 你在开玩笑吗 看看我们做的 哥们
[13:38] Our whole life is violence. 我们的生活充斥着暴力
[13:39] I’m not talking about what we do to protect the city. 我说的不是我们保护城市这事
[13:41] I’m talking about the fact that as a black man 我是说 作为一个黑人
[13:43] I am 3 times more likely to be killed by a gun than you. 我死在枪口下的可能性比你高三倍
[13:46] He’s got a point, Rene. 他说得没错 雷内
[13:47] Seriously? You were a cop, man. 说真的 你之前可当过警察
[13:49] And cops would kind of like it 警察正是希望
[13:50] if there were less people out there with guns. 没有那么多的人持枪
[13:52] Not this cop. 不包括我
[13:54] I mean, people have a right to protect themselves. 人们当然有权自卫
[13:56] Dinah Drake. 戴娜·德雷克
[14:00] You guys are really serious 你们还真是
[14:01] about this recruitment drive you got going, huh? 要进行招募计划呢
[14:03] Dinah and I tried to get 我和戴娜想调查
[14:04] more information on the shooting out of ESU. 有关紧急救援小组枪击事件的更多信息
[14:06] We struck out. 但没收获
[14:07] We started trying to track the shooter by using the gun, 我们一开始根据射击者使用的枪来追踪调查
[14:09] but then we got a little distracted again with our gun control debate. 但后来又因为枪支管控争个不停
[14:13] Gun violence debate. 是关于枪支暴力
[14:14] Here we go again. 又来了
[14:15] Guys, stop. 伙计们 别吵了
[14:16] Actually, this could be cathartic. 这倒也是发泄的方式
[14:17] In light of what’s happened, we sh– 根据目前的情况来看 我们
[14:18] No. I mean stop, “I have something” stop. 别吵了 我有发现
[14:21] What do you got? 发现了啥
[14:23] Wait. That– 等等 那
[14:23] That doesn’t make sense. 那不太对劲
[14:27] This is the AR-15 assault rifle that was used 这是在市政厅袭击中使用过的
[14:30] in the attack on city hall. AR-15步枪
[14:32] Which one of your guys did it? 是你们中的谁干的
[14:34] You–you’re crazy! 你疯了吧
[14:36] None of my guys would– 我们中不可能有人
[14:37] Your guys use this exact weapon. 你们就是用的这种枪
[14:41] Why would we shoot at the Mayor’s office? 我们为什么要袭击市政厅呢
[14:43] The ACU. 打击罪案小组
[14:45] We’d have to be crazier than you to go to war with anti-crime. 我们有病才会跟打击罪案小组过不去
[14:48] Yeah. And if any of my guys went off the reservation like that, 如果我们中间有人想要大动干戈
[14:50] I’d know it. 我肯定会知道
[14:52] And that man would be dead. 而且绝对不会放过他
[14:55] Now… 现在
[14:55] Are you gonna let me down or shoot me? 你会把我放下来还是杀了我
[15:08] Don’t move. 不许动
[15:09] I just did you a favor. 我刚刚帮了你
[15:11] One less criminal on the street. 世上少了个罪犯
[15:13] Cold-blooded murder. 那是无情的谋杀
[15:15] You’re the criminal. 你才是罪犯
[15:16] I’m you. 我是你
[15:18] And the only difference between us is 我们之间的唯一区别就是
[15:20] that I use a more efficient weapon. 我用的武器更厉害
[15:29] – Arrow. – Go. -绿箭 -说
[15:32] I’ve got the name of our shooter. 我知道射击者的名字了
[15:33] Who is he? 他是谁
[15:34] Well, that’s the thing. 好吧 正要说呢
[15:35] He’s a 44-year-old systems analyst 他是个44岁的系统分析员
[15:37] with no criminal record. 无任何犯罪记录
[15:38] He’s… absolutely nobody. 就是一介草民
[15:48] James Edlund– 詹姆斯·埃朗徳
[15:49] has been husband and father of two daughters, ages 9 and 11, 16个月前 还是个好丈夫好爸爸
[15:52] until 16 months ago. 女儿分别为9岁 11岁
[15:54] What happened 16 months ago? 16个月前发生了什么
[15:55] Crosspoint Mall shooting. 中心商场枪击案
[15:57] We’re coming to you live 我们向您现场播送
[15:58] at the mass shooting at Crosspoint Mall today. 今天发生的中心商场枪击案
[16:00] We must warn our viewers as to the graphic nature of… 我们要提醒各位观众 根据图示
[16:01] Edlund lost his whole family. 埃朗徳妻女全部丧生
[16:04] Online, Edlund was a pretty vocal proponent of the SCGR. 埃朗徳在网上非常支持SCGR
[16:07] What’s that? 那是什么
[16:08] It’s the Star City Gun Registry. 星城枪支注册制度
[16:11] The previous city leadership shot it down. 前政府把那制度给毙了
[16:13] No pun intended. 不是故意双关的
[16:15] So City Hall doesn’t pass a gun law. 所以市政厅一直都没有通过枪支法
[16:17] This guy loses his whole family 这个男人家破人亡
[16:20] and takes revenge. 因此开始复仇
[16:22] Where is he now? 他现在在哪
[16:23] That’s the thing. 马上就要说到了
[16:24] After the funeral, he quit his job 举行完葬礼后 他辞职了
[16:26] and his house is in foreclosure. 房子也被拍卖
[16:27] He’s between the cracks now. 他目前在夹缝中生存
[16:29] Well, I mean, he’s somewhere. 我是说 他肯定在某个地方
[16:31] Ollie, I ca– I can’t hold them off any longer. 奥利 我已经拖不住他们了
[16:35] OK, Quentin, we have to make a statement. 好吧 昆汀 我们得发表份声明
[16:37] Share the Edlund information with the SCPD, 把埃朗徳的信息告诉星城警局
[16:39] and then we hit the streets and we find this guy. 地毯式搜索这个家伙
[16:46] – 18 people, by the way. – What? -十八个人 顺便说一句 -什么
[16:48] The mall shooting. 18 people killed, 12 injured. 商场枪击案 十八人丧生 十二人受伤
[16:51] One’s a quadriplegic now. 一人四肢瘫痪
[16:51] Look, I know where you’re going with this, 我知道你想说什么
[16:53] but the Feds had an assault weapons ban for years, 但联邦政府颁布攻击武器禁令好多年了
[16:55] and it did nothing. 根本没用
[16:56] – Actually, it did– – Sorry, hoss. -其实有用 -抱歉 兄弟
[16:58] But if the bad guys got guns, 但如果坏人手上有枪
[17:00] then I’m strapping up, too. 那我也要带枪
[17:03] *Go, dogs, hoo, hoo, hoo* *狗狗快上*
[17:05] *Go, dogs, hoo, hoo, hoo* *狗狗快上*
[17:06] Yeah. Did you have fun, peanut? 玩得开心吗 小宝贝
[17:08] So awesome. Thanks, Daddy. 太好玩了 谢谢你 老爸
[17:10] Of course. 不客气
[17:15] Daddy? 老爸
[17:17] Everything’s fine, sweetheart. 没事的 亲爱的
[17:19] Go get your PJ’s on and get ready for bed. 穿上你的睡衣准备睡觉
[17:21] I’m gonna go check on mommy, all right? 我去看看妈妈 好吗
[17:33] At this time, our thoughts and our prayers are with the injured 此刻 我们的心 与伤者
[17:37] and the loved ones of the fallen. 以及遇难者的家属同在
[17:42] This office is working tirelessly with the SCPD 我们正与星城警局和阻止犯罪行动小组
[17:45] and the Anti-Crime Unit to make sure that Mr. Edlund, 紧密合作 以确保埃朗德先生
[17:48] the perpetrator of this heinous act of violence, 犯下这起恶劣暴力行为的行凶者
[17:54] is apprehended and swiftly brought to justice. 被缉拿归案 并很快被绳之以法
[17:59] I will be taking questions now. 大家现在可以发问了
[18:01] Do you have any comments on rumors that this shooting 有传闻说这起枪击案是为了报复
[18:03] was in retaliation for the preceding administration’s 先前的行政机关未能通过枪支管理条例
[18:06] failure to pass the Gun Control Ordinance? 你对此有何评论吗
[18:08] Mr. Edlund is clearly a disturbed individual, 埃朗德先生显然精神失常了
[18:12] but I can’t comment on his motivations at this time. 但此刻我无法评论他的动机
[18:15] What is your administration’s position 在星城枪支注册制上
[18:17] on the Star City Gun Registry? 本届行政机关的立场是什么
[18:22] That we will be looking into it further. 我们会做进一步研究
[18:23] What’s your administration’s position on gun control? 本届行政机关对控枪的立场是什么
[18:30] We’re gonna examine all sides of that. 我们会考虑控枪的方方面面
[18:32] What is your personal opinion? 您个人的观点呢
[18:36] That it’s complicated. 这很复杂
[18:37] Excuse me, Mr. Mayor, 抱歉 市长先生
[18:38] but 7 of your staffers are dead 但是你的七名职员丧生
[18:40] and others severely injured. 而其余职员伤势严重
[18:42] Don’t you think you owe them a response 难道你不觉得你欠他们一个解释
[18:43] beyond “It’s complicated”? 而不是只说”这很复杂”吗
[18:44] I do. I owe it to them. 是的 我欠他们一个解释
[18:50] I don’t owe it to any of you. 但我没必要和你们解释
[18:52] We’re done here. Thank you. 到此结束 谢谢大家
[18:57] OK. Well, that probably could’ve gone better. 好 或者可以表现更好一点
[19:01] Vultures, all of them. 那些人都没完没了
[19:02] No. I appreciate that, Quentin, but they’re right. 不 谢谢你 昆汀 但是他们说得对
[19:04] I don’t know how to deal with this. 我不知道该怎么处理这件事
[19:06] You are dealing with this. 你正在处理
[19:07] An-and Edlund, we will find– 我们会找到埃朗德的
[19:09] Then what? He goes to jail. 然后呢 把他关进监狱
[19:12] The 7 people that we lost are still dead. 丧生的七人不会死而复生
[19:19] My mission has always been to save this city. 我的任务一直都是拯救这座城市
[19:21] And my first instinct has almost always been to use violence. 而我的本能几乎一直都是使用暴力
[19:25] You didn’t bring this on. 这不是你引起的
[19:27] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[19:31] It’s a violent world. 这个世界充满了暴力
[19:32] And sometimes it only responds to violence, 有时只能以暴制暴
[19:34] but we cannot dismiss the idea that we are 但我们不能忽略一点
[19:36] just feeding into a vicious cycle. 这只会陷入恶性循环
[19:44] If you ask me, 如果要我说
[19:46] this is a problem that the Green Arrow can’t solve. 这是一个连绿箭侠也无法解决的问题
[19:49] I mean, sure, you can find him. 当然 你可以找到他
[19:50] You probably will. 你多半会找到
[19:51] But this… 但这
[19:54] this is bigger than one nut bar with a bag full of guns. 要对付的不止是一个拿着一大袋枪支的疯子
[19:58] He’s right. 他说得对
[20:00] The solution here is not with you as the Green Arrow, 以绿箭侠的身份无法解决此事
[20:02] it’s with you as the mayor. 你应该以市长的身份解决
[20:04] I just showed the entire city 我刚刚向整座城市的人表示
[20:06] that I don’t know how to handle this as the mayor. 作为市长 我不知道如何处理这件事
[20:08] So you try again. 所以你再试一次
[20:10] And if that doesn’t work, damn it, you try again. 如果还是不行 那就再试一次
[20:12] Nobody said being mayor of this city 没人说做这座城市的市长
[20:14] was ever gonna be easy, Oliver. 会很容易 奥利弗
[20:21] We need a list. 我们需要一份名单
[20:23] Every alderman, councilman, and community leader 每一个与先前枪支管理条例有关的
[20:25] that was involved in the previous gun control ordinance, 市议员 议员和社区领导
[20:27] I want them in here. 把他们全叫来这里
[20:28] I want to meet with them today. 今天我要见他们
[20:33] We’re not gonna solve this right away. 这件事一时半会解决不了
[20:35] Are you sure that you want to open that can of worms? I– 你确定你要找这个麻烦吗 我
[20:39] I-I just mean that gun control is 我只是觉得枪支管理
[20:42] a big political third rail. So… 是一个极具争议的政治难题
[20:43] Thea, come on. 西娅 别说了
[20:44] Thea, I understand. 西娅 我明白
[20:46] This shouldn’t be about politics. 这件事不应该牵涉到政治
[20:48] This should be about safety and security– 而应该与安全保障有关
[20:50] everyone’s safety and security 每一个人的安全保障
[20:53] whether they own a gun or not. 无论他们有没有枪
[20:57] Now, let’s get to work. 大家开始工作吧
[20:58] All right. 好
[21:13] Councilwoman, thank you very much for meeting with me. 女议员 谢谢你来和我会面
[21:16] Well, from what I hear, 我听说
[21:17] you’ve been making the rounds. 你在四处打听情况
[21:20] But as someone without a lot of political capital, 但作为一个没有大量政治资本的人
[21:22] you’re certainly making an interesting choice 你选择一种非常有趣的方式
[21:24] as to how to spend it. 来发挥其价值
[21:26] I have 7 dead staffers who wouldn’t find it interesting at all. 我手下七名已故的工作人员并不觉得这有趣
[21:29] And it’s a terrible thing that happened here. 发生这种事真是痛心
[21:31] It’s just terrible. 令人痛心
[21:33] Police make any progress locating Edlund? 警察在追踪埃朗德方面有进展吗
[21:35] No, unfortunately. 还没有
[21:36] But they’re fairly confident that he targeted city hall 但他们十分肯定他攻击市政厅是因为
[21:38] because of our inability to enact the SCGR. 我们没通过星城枪支注册制
[21:42] You implying I’m somehow responsible for what happened? 你是在暗示这事有我的责任吗
[21:44] No. But, councilwoman, 不 但是 女议员
[21:47] you did kill the ordinance. 你确实投了否决票
[21:49] You really have been making the rounds. 你还真是四处打听情况
[21:51] Yes, I’m against any registry that gives the government 没错 我反对一切给政府机会
[21:54] the opportunity to keep tabs on specific sectors of the population. 监视特定人口的注册制度
[21:57] The DMV keeps a list of driver’s licenses. 车辆管理局持有驾驶执照名单
[22:00] It’s not a constitutional right to drive a car, Mr. Mayor. 驾驶车辆并不是宪法赋予的权利 市长先生
[22:03] You know, people such as yourself oppose 与你一样 人们都反对
[22:05] limitations on things like abortion, freedom of speech. 限制堕胎和言论自由
[22:07] Why is the Second Amendment somehow less important 为什么《第二条修正案》在你眼里
[22:09] in your eyes than the other 9 in the Bill of Rights? 没有《人权法案》的其他九条重要呢
[22:12] Because people are dying, councilwoman, 因为有人死了 女议员
[22:14] right here in this building. 就在这栋大楼里
[22:17] And there are limitations on abortion and freedom of speech. 而对堕胎和言论自由的限制也确实存在
[22:25] Both my parents are dead. 我的双亲都死了
[22:28] My friend Tommy was a… 我的朋友汤米…
[22:30] He was one of the 503 killed in the undertaking. 他是死于惨案的503人中的一个
[22:34] Laurel Lance was my friend. 劳蕾尔·兰斯也是我的朋友
[22:37] Nobody respects the rights of someone to protect themselves 没人比我更尊重人们保护自己
[22:41] and the people that they care for more than me, 及其关心之人的权利
[22:44] but everything in life comes with limitations. 但所有一切都应该有限制
[22:46] Everything. 所有一切
[22:48] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么和我说这个
[22:49] Because you and I are gonna sit in this office 因为你和我将坐在这办公室里
[22:52] until we figure out a reasonable set of limitations 直到我们讨论出一套尊重人权
[22:55] that respects everyone’s rights. 合理的限制规定
[23:02] Are you hungry? Should I order something in? 你饿了吗 需要我点些吃的吗
[23:06] We might be here a while. 我们可能要谈很久
[23:15] I don’t know anything, man. I don’t know– 我什么都不知道 老兄 我不知道
[23:20] I know you’ve seen this scumbag. 我知道你见过这个混蛋
[23:21] He lives in this neighborhood! 他住在这附近
[23:23] I don’t know everybody, dude. 我不是谁都认识 老兄
[23:24] I don’t! 真的
[23:37] Another dead end? 还是没进展吗
[23:39] Let’s just call it a long shot. 就当是碰运气吧
[23:42] I might be taking out my frustrations 我可能只是想
[23:43] on these lowlifes at this point. 拿这些喽啰出气
[23:45] Yeah. It happens. 没错 有时是这样
[23:46] Let’s call it a night, huh? 今晚就到这吧
[23:48] Get you back to your not so homey home. 送你回不怎么温馨的家
[23:50] Seriously, John, it’s fine. 真的 约翰 没关系
[23:53] Dinah, I just don’t know why you don’t want better for yourself. 戴娜 我不懂你为什么不希望更好的生活
[23:59] There was one place I kind of liked. 我有一个很喜欢的地方
[24:02] It’s a studio apartment off canal. 那是运河旁的小型公寓
[24:05] It had this nice little backyard garden. 有一个很漂亮的小后院
[24:09] I–I went to go fill out a lease application. 我去填了租赁申请表
[24:12] I don’t know. 还是算了
[24:13] But what? 怎么了
[24:15] Nothing. It’s stupid. 没什么 是个馊主意
[24:22] They asked questions, ok? 他们问我问题
[24:23] They asked questions about the last 3 years. 关于过去三年的各种问题
[24:25] Uh, jobs and–and residencies, that sort of thing. 工作和住所之类的
[24:28] Yeah. And I guess there was no box to check 没错 我猜他们的表上没有”复仇”
[24:29] for “Vendetta,” right? 这个选项 对吗
[24:32] Not so much, no. 确实没有
[24:34] – Yeah. – And it’s not even just that. I… -是的 -不只是那事 我…
[24:40] You know what? Just forget it. It’s so stupid. 你知道吗 算了 真是太蠢了
[24:42] Dinah, I work with Oliver Queen. 戴娜 我和奥利弗·奎恩共事
[24:46] Please try me. 告诉我吧
[24:50] Applying for an apartment is– 申请一间公寓是…
[24:55] it’s something normal people do. 普通人会做的事
[24:58] I haven’t had normal in a very long time. 我脱离普通人的生活已经很久了
[25:07] I don’t know who I’m supposed to be anymore. 我都不知道我该做什么了
[25:09] I remember I felt that way the first time 我记得我第一次有这种感觉
[25:10] I was discharged from special forces. 是我被特种部队解除职务的时候
[25:14] But, Dinah, I realized that 不过 戴娜 我意识到
[25:17] I don’t have to be anybody. I’m already me. 我不需要成为任何人 我就是我
[25:21] I just had to give myself permission to get back to that. 我只需要让自己重新振作起来
[25:24] And how do you do that exactly? 你是怎么做到的
[25:26] It starts with the little things, 从小事做起
[25:28] like a small studio apartment with a garden. 比如一间带花园的小型公寓
[25:34] Yeah. 就是这样
[25:37] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[25:43] You got something? 有什么发现吗
[25:45] Nothing but strikeouts. You? 没什么发现 你呢
[25:47] Same. 一样
[25:48] Isn’t Rene back yet? 雷内还没回来吗
[25:50] No. Why? 没 怎么了
[25:51] You want to go a couple more rounds with him? 你还要跟他再吵几轮吗
[25:53] Why don’t you like us talking about this? 你为什么不喜欢我们谈这件事
[25:55] I just don’t like you guys arguing while I’m trying to work. 我只是不喜欢你们在我忙工作时争执
[25:58] Why not? I mean, there’s nothing wrong 为什么呢 做点健康的辩论
[25:59] with a little healthy debate, Felicity. 不是坏事 费利西蒂
[26:00] It’s not healthy if it doesn’t accomplish anything, 没有成果就不健康
[26:02] and it’s not going to accomplish anything. 而且这不会有任何成果
[26:09] Actually, I–I disagree 其实 我不这么认为
[26:12] not about the part of it 我不认同的
[26:13] not accomplishing anything 不是没有任何成果
[26:14] but this idea that it’s not healthy. 而是你认为这不健康
[26:17] We used to talk about things as a society, 我们一向像个社团一样
[26:19] you know? 讨论事情
[26:21] We’d debate and we would argue, 我们辩论和争执
[26:22] and we would still respect each other after. 但最后还是尊重彼此
[26:25] Yeah. Somewhere along the line, that just became… 是的 只是不知什么时候 渐渐变得
[26:27] – Rude. – Rude. Yeah. -无礼 -无礼 是的
[26:29] It became impolitic to talk politics. 聊政治变得不礼貌了
[26:32] I can’t help but wondering that maybe 我不禁认为也许我们的国家
[26:33] that’s why our country is the way it is today. 就是因为这个变成今天这样
[26:38] Got something? 有发现了吗
[26:39] Maybe. 也许吧
[26:42] Name of a support group Edlund used to be a part of. 埃朗德参加过的互助小组名字
[26:44] Maybe somebody there still knows how to get in contact with him. 也许里面有人知道怎么联系他
[26:46] Text me the address and have him meet me there. 把地址发给我 让他去那里找我
[26:48] Yeah. 好的
[26:51] I didn’t care. It was just a necklace. 我没有在意 那只是条项链
[26:53] But Steve, he got in front of the man and… 但史蒂夫 他到那人面前 然后…
[26:58] every time I close my eyes, 我每次闭上眼睛
[26:59] I see the gun. Every time. 就会看到枪 每次都会
[27:03] It gets better, Monica. 会好起来的 莫妮卡
[27:04] We get better. 我们会好起来的
[27:06] I’m afraid we’re out of time for today. 恐怕今天只能聊到这了
[27:07] But get some coffee on the way out. 大家喝杯咖啡再走
[27:09] And I sprung for the good doughnuts this week. 这周我买了好吃的甜甜圈
[27:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:18] Hey, man, my name’s Rene Ramirez. 你好 我是雷内·拉米雷斯
[27:21] I work for the deputy mayor. This is my assistant. 我帮副市长做事 这是我的助理
[27:23] In his dreams! 他做梦呢
[27:24] Or, uh, I mean, yeah, kind of. 不…我是说算是吧
[27:28] Can we ask you some questions about James Edlund? 我想问几个关于詹姆斯·埃朗德的问题
[27:31] Participation in this group is confidential. 参加这个互助小组是保密的
[27:33] You know what Edlund did? 你知道埃朗德做了什么吗
[27:34] I watched the mayor’s press conference. 我看了市长的新闻发布会
[27:36] And I wish I could help, but you have to understand, 我也想帮忙 但你要明白
[27:40] I take confidentiality seriously. 我对保密很认真的
[27:41] Sir, confidentiality doesn’t apply 先生 当可能造成伤害时
[27:43] when there’s a possibility of future harm. 保密就失去效力了
[27:47] Hey, we just want to find this guy 我们只是想在
[27:48] before anyone else gets hurt. 其他人受伤前 找到他
[27:50] Why aren’t the police doing this? 为什么不是警方来处理
[27:51] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[27:52] We’ll make sure the information gets to the right people. 我们确保警方会得到信息的
[27:56] I heard he was staying with a friend. 听说他跟一个朋友一起住
[27:58] Let me see if I can get you the address. 我去看看能否找到地址
[28:02] Felicity said you wanted me here. 费利西蒂说你要我过来
[28:06] Was it ’cause you wanted me to hear 是因为你想我听
[28:07] that woman’s story? 那个女人的故事吗
[28:08] No. But since you did… 不是 但既然你听了…
[28:11] Doesn’t change how I feel, man. 没有改变我的感受 老兄
[28:14] Guns save lives, period. 枪支拯救生命 就这样
[28:17] You just want to think that. 这是你一厢情愿的想法
[28:19] No. That’s what I know. 不 这是事实
[28:20] ‘Cause if I had my gun, 因为如果我当时有枪
[28:23] my wife would still be alive. 我妻子可能还活着
[28:27] Here you go. 给你
[28:28] I don’t know if it’s still good. 我不知道他是不是还住在那里
[28:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:37] I didn’t even know you were married. 我都不知道你结过婚
[28:39] Not something I like to talk about. 不是我喜欢聊的话题
[28:41] Let’s call this in. 我们通知大家吧
[28:50] Let go! Get away from me. 放手 放开我
[28:53] Back off. 退后
[28:54] Your bitch wife here owes me for her last high. 你的贱老婆没还我上次嗑药的钱
[28:56] Rene! 雷内
[28:57] Yeah. OK. OK. Fine. How much? 好吧 多少钱
[29:00] The money’s right there in the safe. 钱就在那边的保险箱里
[29:03] Let me hook you up. 让我拿给你
[29:05] 500. 五百块
[29:06] No problem. 没问题
[29:13] – Mommy? – Zoe? -妈妈 -佐伊
[29:15] Zoe, get back in your room! 佐伊 回房去
[29:16] Shut up! 闭嘴
[29:37] Daddy! 爸爸
[29:39] Daddy! 爸爸
[29:40] Sweetheart, are you OK? 宝贝 你还好吗
[29:42] Are you all right? Are you OK, huh? 你没事吧 你还好吗
[29:45] Mommy! 妈妈
[29:49] It’s ok, sweetheart. It’s OK. 没事的 宝贝 没事的
[30:03] Clear. 安全
[30:06] But Edlund was here. Look. 但埃朗德在这待过 看
[30:10] This is his family. 这是他的家人
[30:14] Yo, check it out. Floor plan. 看 这是建筑平面图
[30:20] He planned out his attacks. 他计划了袭击
[30:22] Yeah. But this, 是的 但这
[30:24] this doesn’t match city hall. This is… 不像是市政厅 这是…
[30:27] Oh, damn! 该死
[30:30] I know what he’s gonna hit next. 我知道他的下一个目标了
[30:31] I am still failing to understand 我还是不明白
[30:33] why a simple registry– 为什么一个简单的注册制
[30:34] OK, first of all, 好吧 首先
[30:35] Registries are never simple. 注册制从来都不简单
[30:37] They’re bureaucracies. 那是官僚政治
[30:39] Tying up second amendment rights 用繁文缛节捆绑
[30:41] in red tape. 第二修正案权利
[30:42] You know, and– and it’s not just 而且 不只是
[30:43] the owners who’ll be affected. 枪支所有者会受到影响
[30:45] It’s the sellers who are gonna see 卖家的生意
[30:46] a substantial decline in their businesses. 也会大幅度下滑
[30:48] Well, I don’t think that it’s unrea– 好吧 我不认为那是不合…
[30:52] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[30:55] Yeah. 说吧
[30:56] Rene and Curtis found Edlund’s crib 雷内和柯蒂斯找到埃朗德的窝了
[30:58] and a plan to shoot up Starling General. 还有袭击星城总院的计划
[31:00] Assemble the team. Tell Lance to bring in the ACU. 召集队员 叫兰斯带上打击罪案小组
[31:02] I’m on my way. 我这就过去
[31:04] I have to go. 我得走了
[31:06] I thought we were staying till we’re done. 我以为我们要把话谈完
[31:07] I’m terribly sorry, but I have to go. 我非常抱歉 但我得走了
[31:22] We’re in position, northeast corner. 我们就位了 东北角落
[31:26] I’m on the southwest. 我在西南
[31:30] Overwatch. 守望者
[31:32] No sign of the bastard, 没有看到那混蛋
[31:33] But, remember, he’s good at avoiding security cameras. 但记住 他很会避开安全摄像头
[31:42] Hey, don’t–don’t! 不 不要
[31:43] Get out of here. Go, go. 离开这里 快走吧
[31:50] Don’t do this. 不要这么做
[31:51] Get back. 退后
[31:53] You had another chance to shoot me at city hall. 你本来可以在市政厅射杀我
[31:57] You didn’t do it. 你没那么做
[32:00] ‘Cause you need me to enact 因为你需要我制定
[32:01] the Star City gun registry. 星城的枪支注册制
[32:04] I mean, that’s what all this is about, right? 这一切都是为了这件事吧
[32:07] You want to punish the city, 你要惩罚这座城市
[32:10] because we failed to protect your family. 是因为我们没能保护你的家人
[32:13] But, hey–hey! 但…
[32:21] Mr. Edlund… 埃朗德先生
[32:24] I–I checked. 我查过了
[32:27] The man who killed your family, 杀死你家人的人
[32:31] he acquired those guns illegally. 是非法取得那些枪支的
[32:35] There’s nothing that we could have done. 我们对此无能为力
[32:36] No–no–no registry 任…任何注册制
[32:40] would have helped us protect them. 都无法帮我们保护她们
[32:42] I know. 我知道
[32:45] I was supposed to protect them. 我本该保护她们
[32:48] Isn’t that a man’s job to protect his family? 男人的责任就是保护家人
[32:51] Isn’t that why we have guns? 所以我们才有枪啊
[32:53] My wife and daughters were innocent! 我的妻女是无辜的
[32:57] I–I can understand why you’re angry. 我明白你为什么愤怒
[32:58] We’re all angry! 我们都愤怒
[33:01] We’re all so angry all the time. 我们一直都很愤怒
[33:06] So why shouldn’t I use this? 我为什么不该使用它
[33:08] Why shouldn’t I kill everyone, 为什么我不该杀死大家
[33:09] put us all out of our damn misery. 让所有人摆脱极度的痛苦
[33:11] Mr. Edlund, 埃朗德先生
[33:13] That’s not your call to make. 这由不得你决定
[33:16] Yeah. I m–I mean, people are angry, 没错 人们很愤怒
[33:18] and–and we’re hurting, 我们受到伤害
[33:21] and we’re lashing out. 我们恶语相向
[33:22] And I can understand that it feels like 我也明白你觉得
[33:23] it’s–it’s getting worse every day. 一天比一天糟
[33:25] But what you’re doing is 但你现在的行为
[33:27] not the answer. 无法解决问题
[33:30] The people that you hurt, 被你伤害的人们
[33:34] the 7 people that are dead… 死去的那七个人
[33:38] my friend, they were innocent, too. 朋友 他们也是无辜的
[33:44] You’re right. 你说得对
[33:49] And I deserve to be punished. 所以我该受到惩罚
[33:51] Hey, hey, hey. Look, James, 慢着 詹姆斯
[33:55] you got to think about your wife and your daughters. 想想你的妻女
[33:57] I am thinking about them. 我就是在想她们
[34:00] I know that you want this pain to go away. 我知道你想摆脱这个痛苦
[34:04] And I know that you want to be with your family again, 我知道你想再跟你家人待在一起
[34:06] but if you want them to live on, 但她们生命的延续
[34:10] it has to be through you. 必须由你来
[34:13] That’s the only way. 这是唯一的方式
[34:17] James… 詹姆斯
[34:20] Give me the gun. Please? 请把枪交给我
[34:48] When you ran out on me last night, 你昨晚就这么一走了之时
[34:49] you neglected to mention that 没提到
[34:51] it was to go help people at a hospital. 你是为了去医院帮人
[34:52] I’m forgetful that way. 我就是这么健忘
[34:54] The shooter in custody? 枪手被拘留了吗
[34:55] D.A. Chase says that he is going to plead guilty to everything. 地检官蔡斯说他会对一切认罪
[34:57] Councilwoman Pollard, this is Rene Ramirez. 博拉德女议员 这是雷内·拉米雷斯
[35:01] He works very closely with Deputy Mayor Lance. 他跟兰斯副市长合作非常紧密
[35:03] And he’s a very, very vocal proponent 他非常强烈支持
[35:06] of gun ownership rights. 枪支拥有权
[35:08] Freedom isn’t free, 自由不是免费的
[35:10] not even the freedom to bear arms. 包括携带武器的自由
[35:11] So Mr. Ramirez and I got together and came up 所以我跟拉米雷斯先生一起
[35:15] with this. 想出了这个
[35:16] What is this? 这是什么
[35:17] Citywide gun control ordinances. 全市枪支控制条例
[35:19] Nothing that makes it harder to buy or own 不会造成购买或拥有或携带枪支
[35:22] or carry a gun. 更困难
[35:22] It also doesn’t prohibit people 也不会影响人们
[35:24] from protecting themselves. 保护自己
[35:26] From gun violence. 免受枪支暴力
[35:30] OK. I’m gonna back you on this if for no other reason 如果你这么做是因为发生了极坏的事
[35:33] than the optics of fighting this 而不是其他原因
[35:34] after what happened are lousy. 我会支持你
[35:36] There are other reasons, too, councilwoman. 还有其他原因 女议员
[35:37] But I want to be perfectly clear about something. 但我要非常清楚地告诉你件事
[35:40] Not today, not tomorrow, but eventually, 不是今天 不是明天 但最终
[35:42] I am going to extract a political price for this. 我会需要政治上的回报
[35:44] You can count on that. 我向你保证
[35:47] Sounds like a yes. 听起来你是答应了
[35:49] I can live with what you got here. 我可以接受你提出的条例
[35:51] Good. ’cause living is the whole point. 很好 因为生活才是要点
[35:57] Just–just listen. 听我说吧
[36:02] I messed up. 我搞砸了
[36:04] I know that, but Zoe already lost her mother. 我知道 但佐伊已经失去她母亲了
[36:09] “Unsafe environment”? What’s that even mean?! “不安全的环境” 你在说什么
[36:12] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I… 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
[36:16] I, um, ma’am, I c–I can get counseling. 我…女士 我可以去做心理咨询
[36:21] I just want to see my daughter. 我只是想见我女儿
[36:23] Please. I just want to see her. 拜托 我只是想见她
[36:26] Ma’am? Ma’am, please don’t do that. 女士 请不要那么做
[36:28] Don’t–don’t–don’t hang up the phone on me. 不要 不要挂我电话
[36:30] Look, ma’am, please–hello? 女士 拜托 喂
[36:33] Hello? 喂
[36:36] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[36:39] Damien Darhk, the man behind tonight’s siege of Star City, 今晚围困星城的主使达米恩·达克
[36:42] was killed by the masked vigilante known as the Green Arrow. 被戴面具的治安维持者绿箭侠杀死
[36:46] Amateur cell phone video captured 业余手机视频抓拍到了
[36:48] his final moments, 他死去的瞬间
[36:49] Putting an end to the chaos that has gripped the city. 结束了这座城市的混乱局面
[36:53] Before Darhk was killed, the citizens of Star City 在达克被杀之前 星城的市民
[36:55] demonstrated there is strength in numbers 展示了他们的士气
[36:58] as they fought against their attackers 他们与绿箭侠并肩作战
[37:00] alongside the Green Arrow, 对抗攻击者
[37:02] leading Darhk’s allies to retreat. 把达克的盟友逼退
[37:05] Officials couldn’t confirm the death toll… 官员无法确认死亡人数
[37:25] Oh, yo, can I talk to you for a second? 我能跟你聊聊吗
[37:28] Yeah. What’s up? 好 要聊什么
[37:29] I just wanted to apologize for getting in your face 我想为之前在枪支的事情上
[37:32] earlier about guns and stuff. 跟你冲撞道歉
[37:33] Hoss, do it seem like I can’t handle tough talk? 大哥 我像是受不了强硬对话的人吗
[37:36] No. But… 不 只是…
[37:38] I–I didn’t know about your wife 我不知道你妻子和
[37:41] and your daughter. 你女儿的事
[37:43] I may have done a little googling. 我可能是做了点调查
[37:52] I don’t like to talk about it, man. 我不想聊这件事 哥们
[37:54] I mean… 我是说
[37:55] Zoe’s in a foster home, 佐伊在的寄养家庭
[37:58] a good one, it looks like. 看起来挺好的
[38:00] CPS is right. 儿童保护局是对的
[38:02] She shouldn’t be anywhere near me. 她不该待在我身边
[38:04] I don’t agree with that, Rene. 我不这么认为 雷内
[38:07] And I have a lawyer friend who doesn’t either. 我的律师朋友也不这么认为
[38:11] How about we get your daughter back? 我们把你女儿带回来如何
[38:18] Hey. Just checking on you. 只是来看看你
[38:20] You, uh, going somewhere? 你要去哪里吗
[38:24] A studio apartment with a garden. 有花园的小型公寓
[38:26] You applied for the lease. 你申请了租房
[38:28] I got the lease. 我租到了
[38:30] Yes. 好吧
[38:33] Small steps, huh? 一小步一小步来
[38:34] Well, the apartment is 我不只是
[38:35] not the only thing I applied for. 申请了公寓
[38:38] You’re looking at the latest recruit 我还申请参加星城警局的
[38:40] into the SCPD. 最新招募
[38:42] Congratulations, Detective Drake. 恭喜你 德雷克警探
[38:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:45] Well, you did it. 你做到了
[38:47] I just gave you a little push. 我只是推动了你一下
[38:49] Well, uh, I needed the push. 我需要推动力
[38:51] So thank you. 所以谢谢你
[38:54] Congrats. 恭喜你
[38:59] Thank you all for being here. 感谢大家今天来到这里
[39:02] In light of, uh, what’s happened, 有了过去的经历
[39:03] I thought it important that we gather as a city 我想我们全市聚在一起是重要的
[39:08] and remember those that we’ve lost. 还有记住我们失去的人
[39:12] After everything that Star City has endured 过去几年 星城
[39:14] in the past several years, 遭受的所有事
[39:16] it would be easy to become immune or–or desensitized 很容易让人对身边的暴力
[39:22] to the violence that pervades our lives. 变得免疫或麻木不仁
[39:26] And it would be human to want to respond to 认为以暴制暴
[39:28] that violence with violence. 也只是人性
[39:33] When I think of all the people that I have lost… 当我想到我失去的所有人
[39:38] I remember the choices that I was forced to make 我记得我在面对那些惨剧时
[39:40] in light of those tragedies. 被迫做出的抉择
[39:45] Some choices were easy. 有些抉择很简单
[39:49] But the important choices, 但重要的抉择
[39:50] the choices that were worth making, 值得做出的抉择
[39:52] they were hard. 就很艰难
[39:55] And hard choices require bravery. 做出艰难的抉择需要勇气
[39:57] Fortunately, we live in the home of the brave. 幸运的是 我们生活在勇敢的家园
[40:02] And we don’t run from hard choices. 我们不逃避艰难的抉择
[40:04] We rise up, and we face tomorrow together. 我们站起来 一起面对明天
[40:10] Uh, this afternoon, Councilwoman Pollard and I 今天下午 我和博拉德女议员
[40:15] met with the city council to pass 跟市议会会面
[40:18] the Star City firearms freedom act, 以通过星城枪支自由法案
[40:20] a policy that respects our freedom… 这是个尊重我们的自由和
[40:25] And our lives. 生命的政策
[40:30] It shows that we can do both. 这表明我们两个都能做到
[40:37] And now we just have to be brave enough to do it. 现在我们只需要勇敢去做
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme