Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 5 years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱
[00:04] I returned home with only one goal, 我回来只有一个目标
[00:07] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:08] Today, I fight that war on two fronts. 现在我有两个身份
[00:11] By day, I lead Star City as its mayor. 白天 我是星城的市长
[00:13] But by night, I am someone else. 而晚上 我是另一个人
[00:15] I am something else. 我是另一个存在
[00:17] I am the Green Arrow. 我就是绿箭侠
[00:20] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:22] Follow me or die. 跟我走或等死
[00:24] Hello, Mr.Queen. 你好 奎恩先生
[00:26] My name is Talia. 我是塔莉亚
[00:27] I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[00:29] As soon as I’m out of here, 我出了这间屋子
[00:29] Walker will concoct some reason to put a bullet in my head. 沃克随便找点什么理由 就能枪毙了我
[00:32] I think I’m gonna have to prosecute this one myself. 我想我要亲自起诉你
[00:34] It could take a while. 这需要一段时间
[00:35] I haven’t kept my promise to Laurel. 我还没兑现对劳蕾尔的承诺
[00:37] You’re gonna train a new Black Canary? 你打算训练一个新的黑金丝雀吗
[00:39] I think that somewhere out there 我想外面有个女人
[00:40] there is a woman worthy of Laurel’s legacy. 配得上继承劳蕾尔的遗产
[00:44] Now all we got to do is find her. 我们要做的就是找到她
[00:48] Protests continue into the final countdown 今晚粒子加速器的启动进入倒计时
[00:51] for tonight’s ignition of S.T.A.R. Lab’s 对尖端科研实验室颇具争议的
[00:53] controversial particle accelerator. 抗议活动还在继续
[00:54] S.T.A.R. Lab’s founder and CEO 尖端科技研究实验室创始人兼总裁
[00:57] Harrison Wells promises a new era of scientific advancement 哈里森·威尔斯声称科技进步的新纪元
[01:00] is at hand. 即将到来
[01:01] Would you look at that? 看见了没
[01:03] Future’s getting brighter every day. 未来真是日渐美好
[01:05] What do you think, babe? 宝贝 你怎么看
[01:07] You a fan of progress? 你喜欢进步吗
[01:08] Why don’t you just put a bullet in my head 你们为什么不直接杀了我
[01:10] and be done with it? 少说废话
[01:13] Or maybe you don’t have the sack to pull the trigger. 还是你们就没胆开枪
[01:16] I was gonna play another hand, 我本想再玩一局
[01:18] let you rest some, but lay down a challenge like that, 先让你先休息下 不过既然收到了挑战
[01:20] what’s a guy gonna do? 一个爷们会怎么做呢
[01:22] I’m gonna get what I need from you 我会从你那得到我要的
[01:24] or maybe one of those molars back there. 不然就拔了你的臼齿
[01:26] Forget her. 别管她了
[01:28] Hey, Tina. 你好 蒂娜
[01:29] You’re not looking too good, 你看起来不太好
[01:31] but I got something here that might put a smile on your face. 不过我有东西没准能博你一笑
[01:34] Look who we got here. 看看谁来了
[01:38] My god. Vinny. 天哪 文尼
[01:40] I’m sorry, Tina. 对不起 蒂娜
[01:41] Aw, so sweet. 真甜蜜
[01:43] I thought you two were just cop buddies, but… 我还以为你们俩只是同事呢 不过
[01:47] You can tell me, Vin. 你告诉我 小文
[01:49] You’re tapping that sweet ass, aren’t you? 你俩有一腿 是吧
[01:56] I wasn’t sure which one of you to kill. 我还没确定要杀掉你们哪个
[01:58] Thanks for making up my mind for me. 谢谢你帮我做了决定
[02:00] Get the tarp. 把油布拿来
[02:01] No, please, please, please don’t hurt him! 不 求求你们 别伤害他
[02:03] Shut up! 闭嘴
[02:12] Wait. We are now being told to evacuate the facility. 等等 我们现在被告知撤离该设施
[02:14] The storm may have caused a malfunction 可能是暴风雨引发了
[02:16] to the primary cooling system. 主冷却系统故障
[02:18] Officials are now– 官方目前
[02:22] Sean, I– I am begging you. 肖恩 我求求你
[02:25] Please. 求你了
[02:41] Nooooooo! 不
[02:56] Nope. 不行
[02:57] What do you mean “Nope”? “不行”是什么意思
[02:58] – Did you even read her resume? – Yeah, I did. -你看没看她的简历 -看了
[03:00] So you know she flew 600 sorties over Iraq, 你知道她在伊拉克飞了600架次
[03:02] launched a program for inner city kids 启动了帮助内陆城市孩子
[03:04] to get into flight school as a way out of poverty, 进入飞行学校来脱贫的项目
[03:06] plus she’s got skills in Krav Maga, 外加精通近身格斗
[03:08] and a third-degree black belt. 还是跆拳道黑带三段
[03:09] If “Top gun” here’s a maybe, 要是连精英飞行员都待定
[03:11] how the hell did I even get on the team? 那我究竟是怎么加入队伍的
[03:13] Don’t answer that. 别回答
[03:14] Look. Finding a new black canary 听着 找到新的黑金丝雀
[03:16] isn’t just about reviewing resumes. 不是光看看简历就行
[03:17] It’s a–it’s a feel thing. 要凭感觉的
[03:19] Well, I feel like we’re busting our asses to find new candidates, 我的感觉是 我们拼命地找候选人
[03:22] and you keep shooting them down. 而你却一直否定
[03:23] I promised Laurel that I would carry on her legacy. 我对劳蕾尔承诺过会继续她的事业
[03:25] I just don’t want Black Siren to be all that’s left of her. 我只是不想让黑海妖成为她的绝响
[03:28] Well, what about this woman? 那这个女人怎么样
[03:30] Allison Slater. Ok. 艾莉森·斯莱特
[03:31] She’s a decorated C.I.A. officer 她是个中情局卧底探员
[03:32] who also happens to be a world champion in judo. 还碰巧是柔道世界冠军
[03:35] Oh. No. Ok. 不行 好的
[03:37] What about Tara Michele? Army special ops, 那塔拉·米歇尔呢 陆军特种部队
[03:41] but then she decided to open a clinic downtown 后来却决定在闹市开了个诊所
[03:43] to offer free health care to the homeless. 来给无家可归的人免费看病
[03:46] Ok. Well, I will keep digging. 好吧 我会继续搜寻
[03:48] Ok. Hold on. What about this one? 等一下 这个怎么样
[03:51] This woman got her engineering Ph.D. at age 20, 她在20岁时获得工学博士
[03:54] won gold in the karate at the Olympics, 在奥运会上拿了空手道金牌
[03:56] turned down offers from the N.S.A. and ARGUS 拒绝了国安局和超查组的工作
[03:57] to join NASA as an astronaut by day 只为了白天在航天局当宇航员
[03:59] while at night she secretly protects 晚上则秘密地保护休斯顿市民
[04:01] the citizens of Houston as, get this, 用的身份是 听好了
[04:03] A ninja vigilante. 一个忍者治安维持者
[04:05] Oh, and she works soup kitchens on Saturdays 而且她周六在施粥场做义工
[04:07] and rescues puppies on Sundays. 周日拯救小狗
[04:09] Astronaut ninja. You’re making that up. 忍者宇航员 那是你瞎编的
[04:12] He did. 的确
[04:13] Karate won’t be an olympic sport until 2020. 空手道至少2020年才会列为奥运会项目
[04:16] Fine. You got me. 好吧 被你们识破了
[04:18] This is just some woman who teaches preschool in the glades, 那女人只是在林中空地教学前班
[04:20] but my point still stands. 但我的观点仍然成立
[04:21] That point being? 什么观点
[04:22] That no matter how amazing they are, 不管他们有多么厉害
[04:24] no one’s gonna be good enough for you. 对你而言都不够
[04:25] Because you keep comparing them to Laurel, 因为你总拿他们和劳蕾尔相比
[04:27] which is an impossible standard 而她是不可超越的
[04:28] you might want to consider loosening. 你最好考虑降低标准
[04:30] We just need to keep looking. 我们只需要继续寻找
[04:31] We need to think outside the box. 打破常规进行思考
[04:33] How far outside the box are we talking here? 我们应该打破常规到什么程度
[04:35] Are we talking way outside the box, 所说的打破常规是指
[04:37] like, urban legends outside? 像都市传说那种
[04:39] Because if we are, I think I might have something. 因为如果是的话 我想我这有人选
[04:42] Wait. What do you mean “Urban legend”? 等等 你说的”都市传说”是什么
[04:43] I mean… her. 我是指…她
[04:46] By “her,” you mean who? “她”指的是谁
[04:47] Well, actually, I have no idea what Her name is, 其实 我也不知道她的名字
[04:50] but according to the chat rooms I visited, 但根据我进过的聊天室来看
[04:52] she’s a kickass woman 她是一个牛逼的女人
[04:53] who appears out of nowhere and saves crime victims. 从天而降拯救犯罪受害者
[04:55] -In star city? -All over america actually, -在星城吗 -遍布全美国
[04:58] and get this– 再看这个
[04:59] she even has a cry like a canary cry. 她甚至会像金丝雀一样啼叫
[05:04] She’s a meta with the 她是超能力者
[05:05] same power as earth-2 Laurel? 和地球二的劳蕾尔有同样的能力
[05:06] If that isn’t bashert, I don’t know what is. 如果那不是”天意” 我真不知道什么才是了
[05:09] -What? -Bashert means fate, destiny. -什么 -意思是命运 宿命
[05:12] According to the ARGUS database I just hacked, 根据我刚入侵的超查组数据库
[05:14] sightings started 3 years ago in central city. 目击记录是三年前在中城开始的
[05:16] That is right when S.T.A.R Labs exploded. 当时尖端科研实验室发生了爆炸
[05:17] And she even has a black leather jacket and everything. 她甚至还穿着一件黑皮夹克
[05:20] Only thing that’s really missing is the blond hair, 唯一不同的就是一头金发
[05:22] and you can fix that with a wig. 但那可以用假发替代
[05:23] {\an4阿德里安·蔡斯 我们铁山监狱见 关于约翰的事
[05:25] I have to handle something for John. 我要去处理约翰的事
[05:26] Let’s see if this urban legend is the real deal, 搞清楚这个都市传说是不是真的
[05:28] and call me when you have something. 有进展了再通知我
[05:39] I just got a text from Adrian. 我刚收到阿德里安的短信
[05:40] Do you know what it’s about? 你知道是什么事吗
[05:41] Maybe they figured out 也许他们搞清楚了
[05:42] how Prometheus faked lyla’s voice 普罗米修斯是如何假装莱拉的声音
[05:43] to get me out of the bunker and into here. 把我弄出地堡送进这里了
[05:45] I’m less concerned with how you got in here 我不太关心你是怎么进来这的
[05:46] and more concerned with getting you out again. 我更关心的是再次弄你出去
[05:49] Gentlemen, sorry I’m late. 先生们 抱歉我迟到了
[05:53] How you holding up? 你怎么样了
[05:54] Well, Walker’s gonna have custody of me in a week, so– 沃克要拘留我一个星期 所以…
[05:57] As soon as Walker gets his hands on John, 一旦约翰到了沃克手上
[05:59] he’s gonna throw him into a hole. 他一定会埋了约翰
[06:00] Maybe not. 或许不会
[06:02] I’ve got a buddy at the National Security Agency. 我在国家安全局有一个兄弟
[06:03] Turns out they have General Walker under investigation 发现他们正对沃克将军进行调查
[06:07] and were putting together quite the case– 本来准备立案了
[06:08] wire transfers and some KeyHole satellite images 发现了他准备使用核武器的相关
[06:11] of his movements with the nuclear trigger. 电汇款项和锁眼侦查卫星图像
[06:13] That’s enough to exonerate John. 这足够让约翰免罪了
[06:14] Except I don’t like the way you just said, 我不喜欢你刚才说
[06:15] “were… building a case” just now. “本来准备立案”
[06:18] Walker has friends in high places. 沃克有朋友在高层
[06:20] Managed to get the investigation slow-rolled. 设法暂缓这次调查
[06:22] – But the file still exists. – I made a FOIA request, -但没撤案 -我提交了”信息自由”申请
[06:24] but seeing as all this is classified, 但这些好像都是机密文件
[06:26] that could take months, maybe even years. 调查可能拖上几个月 甚至几年
[06:28] That’s time we don’t have. 我们没时间了
[06:29] I’m sorry I don’t have better news. 抱歉没能带来好消息
[06:30] No, Adrian. You have gone above and beyond already. 不 阿德里安 你已经做得够多了
[06:35] -Thank you. -Yeah. -谢谢你 -不客气
[06:43] Well, Felicity’s really going to enjoy hacking the NSA. 费利西蒂会很享受入侵国安局系统的
[06:47] You mean, after she’s brought you a hundred 不见得 她之前帮你寻找了上百个
[06:49] black canary candidates for you to say no to? 黑金丝雀候选人 还都被你拒绝了
[06:51] You’re not the only one who visits, Oliver. 你不是唯一来探视我的人 奥利弗
[06:53] John, I understand what I promised Laurel. 约翰 我清楚我答应过劳蕾尔的事
[06:56] Now that we’re actively doing it, trying to replace her, 如今我们也十分努力 寻找能替代她的人
[07:00] It just… 只是…
[07:03] feels wrong. 感觉不对
[07:04] She didn’t want you to find someone to replace her, 她不希望你去寻找能够替代她的人
[07:06] just someone to take on the mantle, 而是继承她衣钵的人
[07:09] and from where I’m sitting, 从我的角度来看
[07:11] that’s two very different things. 这是两件完全不同的事
[07:18] Sleeping beauty awakes. 睡美男醒了
[07:21] Where am I? 我在哪
[07:22] Someplace safe. 安全的地方
[07:23] I have to get back to the Bratva. 我得回兄弟会
[07:25] Why? So they can finish killing you? 为什么 好让他们继续杀你吗
[07:27] That was Gregor. I have allies there. 那是格雷戈尔 我在兄弟会有盟友
[07:30] I think you’ll come to discover circumstances 我认为你该意识到兄弟会的关系
[07:32] within the Bratva are a bit more complex than you thought. 要比你想象的复杂得多
[07:36] Why did you save me? 你为什么救我
[07:38] Well, from what I could tell, 好吧 据我所知
[07:39] you needed rescuing. 你需要救援
[07:47] – Where’d you get that? – Wasn’t hard. -你从哪得到那个的 -不是很难
[07:49] Sneaking past a bunch of oafish Bratva 潜伏于一群兄弟会白痴中
[07:51] is hardly a test of my skills. 不费吹灰之力
[07:52] Why did you do that? 你为什么这么做
[07:55] Shipwrecked on Lian Yu, 在炼狱沉船
[07:58] fled to Hong Kong, 又逃到香港
[08:00] the Omega virus, 欧米茄病毒
[08:01] Shadowspire, 暗影塔楼
[08:03] and now you’re mixed up with the Bratva, 现在又惹上了兄弟会
[08:06] but along the way, you went back to home to Starling City, 中途你还回到了星城 回了趟家
[08:10] but you couldn’t bear to reveal yourself to your family. 但却不敢见家人
[08:13] How do you know this? 你怎么知道的
[08:14] I did my homework. 我可是做足了功课
[08:16] What makes me so interesting? 为什么对我这么感兴趣
[08:25] You wear the hood of one of my students– 你戴的兜帽是我学生的
[08:28] Yao Fei Gulong. 姚飞古龙
[08:33] You get my text about John? 看见我那条关于约翰的短信了吗
[08:34] If there is any trace of the file that dig needs, 如果我们这次搜寻的文件有一丁点踪迹
[08:37] it’s gonna be buried behind some serious firewalls. 那肯定也被防火墙藏得严严实实
[08:39] Actually firewalls don’t even begin to explain it. 其实都不能算是防火墙了
[08:41] It’s gonna be more like firecastles or firemountains. 已经是防火堡或防火山了
[08:44] How did you know where to start? All that I told you 你是怎么知道从哪找起的 我只告诉你
[08:46] was that chase might have something. 这么找下去可能会有发现
[08:47] Yeah, yeah, and then I hacked his laptop. 是啊 然后我就黑了他的电脑
[08:50] Saving Dig is gonna break at least 12 federal laws. 救狄格至少要触犯十二条联邦法
[08:52] Hacking your D.A. is just small ball. 黑地方检察官也算不了什么
[08:54] Plus, you are the mayor. You can pardon me. 而且你可是市长 你能赦免我
[08:57] – Actually, I can’t. – it doesn’t matter -其实这我做不到 -没关系
[08:58] because I am having fun. 我正在兴头上呢
[08:59] I haven’t done a good, old grab government secrets 我已经有很久没好好入侵
[09:02] kind of hack in a really long time, 大找这种政府机密了
[09:03] and it’s a great change of pace, 这可是次难得的改变
[09:04] and it feels awesome, 这感觉好极了
[09:05] and it will keep me busy while you’re gone. 而且还能让我在你走之后有点事干
[09:08] I’m–I’m going somewhere. 我…要去哪里吗
[09:09] Maybe Hub City. 去中枢城
[09:10] We’re thinking that’s where the new Black Canary is hanging out. 我们认为新的黑金丝雀可能会在那里
[09:13] Yeah. Let’s not call her that just yet. 好了 先别这么叫她
[09:15] I’d like to see her in the field at least first. 至少先见一下她实战再说
[09:17] Ask, and you shall receive. 如你所愿
[09:18] I was able to track down cell phone footage 我设法找到一段手机录像
[09:20] of her latest act of heroism– 拍下了她最近的一次英雄行为…
[09:21] Heroineism? 是女英雄行为吧
[09:23] Heroism. Anyway, take a look. 英雄行为 随意吧 来看看
[09:25] The video isn’t clear enough for facial recog, 这段录像不够清楚 没法做面部识别
[09:26] but she’s real all right. 可确实有这么个人
[09:28] I’ve watched it, like, 10 times. The woman can fight. 我已经看了大概十遍 她会格斗
[09:32] She can focus the sound better than Black Siren, 她比黑海妖还会控制声波
[09:34] and she is more skilled at hand-to-hand. 对打也比她要好
[09:37] This is almost like– what was that word that you used? 简直就像… 你刚才怎么说的来着
[09:41] – Bashert. – Yeah, that. -天意 -就是这个
[09:44] It almost sounds like you’d be willing to give her a look. 看样子你很想见见真人
[09:48] Call Rene. We’re going to Hub City. 呼叫雷内 我们去中枢城
[10:12] Stop. 住手
[10:18] Costume warehouse having a fire sale I didn’t know about? 戏装商场在火爆促销吗 我怎么没听说
[10:22] What do you want? 你们想干什么
[10:23] You’re a vigilante 你是一名治安维持者
[10:24] and a meta-human, 一名超能力者
[10:26] and for the past 3 years, you’ve been working alone. 过去三年都在单打独斗
[10:28] We have a proposition for you. 我们想来给你一项提议
[10:30] Oh. Sorry. You were doing fine. 抱歉 你说得挺好的
[10:32] You–you–you take it. Yeah. 你…继续吧
[10:37] We’d like you to join us. 我们希望你能加入我们
[10:39] We can give you a home, 我们能给你一个家
[10:41] a team, 一个团队
[10:43] and a place to better train the use of your power. 以及训练你超能力的平台
[10:46] I can take care of myself. 我能照顾好自己
[10:49] Oh, and, uh, if you get in my way, 还有 要是再挡我的道
[10:52] I’ll send the 3 of you back to Star City 我就让你们三个屁滚尿流地
[10:54] with your nuts in a sling. 滚回星城
[11:04] I thought that went pretty good. 谈得挺顺利的
[11:14] Hey, man. What are we still doing around this dump? 我们还待在这破地方干什么
[11:17] Leather jacket lady made it seem pretty clear 皮夹克女士已经说得很清楚
[11:19] about us screwing off. 要我们赶紧滚了
[11:20] When have you ever known me to give up that easily? 你觉得我会这么轻易放弃吗
[11:22] Never. The answer to that is never. 从不会 答案绝对是从不会
[11:24] Oh, that might have been implied. 你话里好像已经有这个意思了
[11:25] We’re not gonna find a better candidate. 我们找不到更好的人选了
[11:27] Any progress on the facial recognition from the body cams? 对随身摄像头拍的视频做面部识别 有进展吗
[11:29] Sorry, but the Wi-Fi in here is incredibly slow. 还没 这里的无线网太慢了
[11:32] Well, you take your time. 你慢慢来
[11:33] Got 3 patties and 3 slices of cheddar to go. 我还有三张肉饼和三片奶酪要吃呢
[11:37] That’s disgusting. 真恶心
[11:38] Ok. Actually got it. 好了 出来了
[11:40] Our screaming sonic lady has a name–Tina Boland, 我们这位声波女有名字 叫蒂娜·博兰
[11:43] formerly of the CCPD. 曾在中城警局任职
[11:45] That tracks. She was in central city 这就说得通了 粒子加速器爆炸时
[11:46] when the particle accelerator exploded. 她就在中城
[11:48] After that, she went off the grid, 之后她就失踪了
[11:49] which means that we have no way of finding her. 也就是说我们没办法再找到她
[11:51] Yes, we do. 有办法
[12:01] Captain Singh. 辛格队长
[12:02] I need information. 我需要点情报
[12:04] Who is this? 你是谁
[12:06] It’s the Green Arrow. 绿箭侠
[12:07] Or some nut job with a voice modulator. 也可能是个用着变声器的疯子
[12:09] You want help, I’m gonna need proof. 想让我帮你 先证明给我看
[12:19] Very clever. Fine. What do you want to know? 挺聪明的 好吧 想知道什么
[12:22] Tina Boland. She was CCPD. 蒂娜·博兰 曾经在中城警局
[12:24] – What happened to her? – Nothing but tragedy there. -她出过什么事 -特别不幸
[12:26] She went deep undercover, and her partner got killed in action. 她去做卧底 搭档在行动中被杀了
[12:28] Her partner’s name was… 她的搭档叫
[12:32] Vincent Sobel. 文森特·索贝尔
[12:33] Yeah. Tina quit the force the day after his funeral, 对 他葬礼过后 蒂娜就从警队辞职了
[12:35] and we haven’t heard from her since. 之后就没她的消息了
[12:37] She in some kind of trouble? 她遇到什么麻烦了吗
[12:38] Not sure yet. 还不确定
[12:39] You get anything, give me a call. 有发现就通知我
[12:41] I’ve always had a soft spot for Boland. 我一直挺欣赏博兰
[12:43] She’s a good kid. 她很优秀
[12:44] Will do. 会的
[12:49] Looks like our–our Tina is trying to avenge her former partner. 这位蒂娜好像打算给前任搭档复仇
[12:52] Which means we have a lead. 就是说我们有头绪了
[13:04] You trained Yao Fei? How’s that possible? 是你训练的姚飞 怎么可能
[13:07] You’re half his age. 你的年龄才他的一半
[13:09] Don’t know it’s improper to talk about a woman’s age? 不知道谈论女人的年龄很不礼貌吗
[13:13] Let’s just say it’s a family secret. 就当这是家族秘密吧
[13:17] So you found me because of Yao Fei. 你是为了姚飞才来找我
[13:20] Congratulations. 恭喜你了
[13:24] Yao Fei’s gone. 姚飞不在了
[13:25] I found you because the world needs people like you. 我找你是因为世界需要你这种人
[13:29] The man who survived all this 能挺过这一切的人
[13:31] is destined for so much more than playing gangster in Russia. 注定比在俄罗斯恣意妄为有更大作为
[13:35] You know, if you knew me so well, 你要是很了解我
[13:37] you’d know that I made promise. 就会知道我发过誓
[13:38] A promise, yes, to get revenge on Konstantin Kovar. 发誓 对 发誓报复康士坦丁·科瓦
[13:42] I have something that will help. 我能助你一臂之力
[13:46] That is Misha Yurievich, a black market smuggler 这是米沙·尤利耶维奇 有特殊技能的
[13:50] with a particular speciality– 黑市走私犯
[13:53] Young girls. 年轻姑娘
[13:55] You might guess his top customer. 你或许能猜中他的顶级客户是谁
[13:58] Kovar. 科瓦
[14:00] We take down Yurievich, 我们拿下尤利耶维奇
[14:01] and that leaves Kovar without his key revenue stream. 科瓦就会失去重要的收入来源
[14:04] We? 我们
[14:05] You should be honored I’m offering my services. 我给予帮助 你该感到荣幸
[14:10] Let me help you dispose of Yurievich, 让我帮你解决尤利耶维奇
[14:12] then you will hear me out with what I have to say. 接着听完我要说的话
[14:16] At the very least, you’ll be dealing 至少你会给你的敌人
[14:19] a major blow to your enemy. 致命一击
[14:27] Oh, thank god. You are a lifesaver. 谢天谢地 你真是及时雨
[14:30] Yeah. Well, I figure you got to get your share of fast-food 是啊 我想到在你因入侵国家安全局
[14:32] before they lock you up in Lompoc for hacking the NSA. 被关到隆波克之前也该吃点快餐
[14:35] Lompoc doesn’t house female inmates. 隆波克不收女囚
[14:37] They’d probably send me to Hazelton– 估计会把我关到黑泽尔顿监狱
[14:38] Or they would if there was anything to hack. 要是有得入侵才会关我进去
[14:42] – Uh, you lost me. – The file containing -我没懂 -沃克将军黑暗勾当的
[14:43] all the dirt on General Walker, it’s gone, scrubbed. 文件不见了 被清除了
[14:46] So what does that mean? 什么意思
[14:49] Well, it means that John is back to being totally screwed. 意思是约翰这下彻底完蛋了
[14:57] There’s no sign of Boland. 没看到博兰的踪迹
[14:58] Sure this is the right spot, Mr. Terrific? 确定来对地方了吗 卓越先生
[15:00] Am I still Mr. Terrific if I’m on comms and not in uniform? 我戴着通讯设备而没穿制服还算卓越先生
[15:05] Anyway, yeah, I cross-referenced the ATM withdrawals and pings 总之我交叉对比了她一次性电话的
[15:09] from her burner cell phone. 自动取款和提示
[15:10] Detective Boland is here. 博兰警探就在这
[15:11] Room 511… should be straight down the hall. 511号房应该就在走廊尽头
[15:21] Homegirl clearly never met a trashcan. 这宅女压根不懂垃圾桶是干嘛的
[15:25] Even though she’s not on the force, 就算她已不再是警察
[15:26] she’s still playing detective. 可还在玩警察游戏
[15:28] No, she’s not playing. She’s out for blood. 不 她不是玩游戏 她要复仇
[15:31] That’s her dead partner. 那是她牺牲了的搭档
[15:32] Mr. Terrific, are you seeing these names on the body cams? 卓越先生 随身摄像机里有这些名字吗
[15:35] Already running them. 已经在查了
[15:39] – Drop the hammer. – Get out! -放下锤子 -出去
[15:41] No. Don’t go. Help me, please! 不 别走 救救我
[15:43] Tina. 蒂娜
[15:53] Sonic dampener, new and improved. 声波阻尼器 改良后的新版
[16:07] He’s dead. 他死了
[16:13] Hello? Team? 在吗 队友们
[16:14] Looks like we’re gonna have some company. 看来有人来了
[16:23] Can’t let her go! 不能让她跑了
[16:24] Get her! I’ve got this! 去追她 这里交给我
[16:56] We didn’t get to finish our last conversation. 上次的话还没说完
[17:07] You’re persistent. 你很执着
[17:08] You killed that man. 你杀了那个人
[17:09] Before, I thought you were worried 我之前还以为
[17:10] I was the one who was gonna end up dead. 你担心死的人会是我
[17:12] Make up your mind. 你下定决心再说
[17:13] Detective Boland. 博兰警探
[17:18] If you know I was police, 如果你知道我是警察
[17:19] then you know that guy back in my place helped kill my partner. 就知道我公寓里的人也有份害死我的搭档
[17:22] Your vendetta doesn’t end with him. 你的复仇之路不止于此
[17:23] Nope. I’m still looking for his boss. 对 我还在找他的老板
[17:27] His friends are the ones currently shooting it out with your friends. 现在跟你朋友交战的正是他的朋友
[17:29] Well, we can help you get him 我们能帮你找到他
[17:31] without anyone else dying in the process, 而不必伤害任何人
[17:32] including and especially you. 尤其是包括你
[17:35] You know, from what I hear, there are plenty of nut cases 我知道 星城也有很多疯子
[17:37] running around Star City, looking to make it a better place. 想凭一己之力除暴安良
[17:41] What makes me so special? 我有什么不同
[17:42] If you stay in the same spot for more than a minute, 如果你站在那里别动
[17:44] and I’ll get a chance to tell it. 我才有机会解释
[17:47] Well, if you’re gonna make a sales pitch, make it good. 你要是想大肆宣讲 就说精彩一点
[17:52] You went through something traumatic. 你经历了创伤
[17:54] For the past 3 years, you’ve been trying to understand it 过去三年 你一直想查明真相
[17:57] because you’re afraid of what happened to you, 你害怕发生在你身上的事和
[18:02] and of what you’ve become, 你现在的模样
[18:03] so you’re running from it. 所以你在逃避
[18:06] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[18:07] Because I’ve been there, 因为我经历过
[18:09] and I can help you find your way back. 我可以帮你找到回去的路
[18:19] OK. 好
[18:22] What’s the range on that, uh– 那个的范围有多大
[18:24] What did you call it– sonic dampener? 你们怎么叫来着 声波阻尼器吗
[18:29] That’s what I thought. 我就知道
[18:42] Now that’s what I’m talking about. 这就是我想要的
[18:44] You know, I would tell you to chew with your mouth closed, 我想叫你嚼东西的时候闭上嘴
[18:46] but I don’t even know how you could do that with this thing. 但是我不知道你闭着嘴要怎么吃这汉堡
[18:48] 5-stack, baby. Nothing better. 五层汉堡 宝贝 人间美味
[18:52] – Curtis. – Oh, yeah. -柯蒂斯 -对了
[18:54] Um, so I made some sense out of Tina’s crazy murder board. 我把蒂娜的疯狂杀人列板整理出来了
[18:58] Meet Sean Sonus. 这是肖恩·索纳斯
[19:01] 3 years ago, 三年前
[19:01] he was a player in Central City’s criminal underworld 他是中城的黑社会分子
[19:03] and the target of Tina’s investigation. 也是蒂娜调查的目标
[19:05] Interestingly, Sonus disappeared 有趣的是 索纳斯和蒂娜
[19:07] around the same time that Tina did. 差不多在同一时间消失
[19:09] That’s why she’s been traveling across the country. 所以她一直在全国各地出没
[19:11] She’s been following him. 她一直在追踪他
[19:12] The only thing I don’t understand is 我唯一不明白的是
[19:13] why Sonus is in Hub City now. 索纳斯为什么现在出现在中枢城
[19:15] Obiah Urrse. 奥拜哈·阿奇
[19:17] Your belly hurts? Yeah. That’s not surprising. 你肚子疼吗 一点也不奇怪
[19:18] Tobias Church. 托拜厄斯·丘奇
[19:19] He had all the gangs in Hub City under his thumb 他把中枢城的帮派玩弄于股掌
[19:21] just like he tried to do back home. 就像他在星城那样
[19:22] I’m thinking with Church’s demise, 我想丘奇失败后
[19:24] it left a power vacuum here, 就出现了权力真空
[19:25] especially in the drug trade. 尤其是毒品交易
[19:27] What’s Sonus pushing? 索纳斯想促成什么事
[19:28] Some drug I’ve never heard of before called “Sly-dee”? 我以前从未听过的某种叫猾落的毒品
[19:31] It’s pronounced “Slide,” like in playground 叫作滑梯 就像游乐场那种
[19:33] because it hooks kids young and makes them move 因为年轻人会上瘾并更快地
[19:35] to the big stuff faster. 对猛烈的毒品上瘾
[19:37] If Boland’s after this scum bag, 如果博兰在追查这个人渣
[19:38] I vote we get out of her way and let her do her thing. 我建议我们别挡道 随她去吧
[19:40] I can’t believe I’m about to say this, 不敢相信我要说这话
[19:42] but I actually agree with Rene. 其实我同意雷内的话
[19:44] I can’t believe it either. 我也不敢相信
[19:45] Then there’s this, 然后还有这个
[19:47] the after-action report on her partner’s death. 她搭档之死的行动报告
[19:49] Sonus’ men captured her and tortured her for two weeks, 索纳斯的人抓了她 折磨她两周
[19:52] so even if she didn’t drop out of the police, 所以即使她没退出警队
[19:54] she would have been put on indefinite leave 她本来也会因为心理创伤
[19:55] because of psychological trauma. 而不能重返警队
[19:56] That’s all the more reason not to leave her out there alone. 所以更不应该让她单干
[19:58] Look. I didn’t know this Laurel chick, 我不认识这个劳蕾尔小妞
[20:00] but you’re taking on a lot to keep this promise to her. 但是你为了兑现对她的承诺付出了很大
[20:03] I’m thinking this is about more than just Laurel. 我在想这不只是为了劳蕾尔
[20:05] If Sonus is connected to Church’s men, 如果索纳斯和丘奇的人有联系
[20:06] that makes him more dangerous than we thought. 那他比我们想象得更危险
[20:08] We need to find Boland before she gets involved 我们要找到博兰 以免她卷入
[20:11] in something that she can’t handle. 自己没法解决的事情当中
[20:18] What’s the plan? 有什么计划
[20:20] Follow my lead. 听我指示
[20:24] We’re walking into a fortress, 我们要走进一个堡垒
[20:26] and you’re gonna use just a bow? 而你就只用一把弓吗
[20:28] To use a bow and arrow requires patience and discipline. 使用弓和箭需要耐心和克制
[20:43] That’s Yurievich. 那是尤利耶维奇
[20:45] I will take on his guards. 我会搞定他的守卫
[20:46] Yurievich– 尤利耶维奇
[20:47] Yurievich is mine. 尤利耶维奇是我的
[20:55] Please tell me you didn’t sleep down here. 请告诉我你没在下面睡觉
[20:56] I didn’t… sleep. 我没睡
[20:58] I thought the NSA was a dead end. 国安局不是已经没得查了吗
[21:01] The file was erased. 文件被删除了
[21:02] Yeah, and then I remembered nothing on the internet 然后我想到网络上的东西
[21:04] is ever erased. 不能永远被删除
[21:06] Everything leaves behind a digital shadow, 所有的东西都会留下数字痕迹
[21:07] and I’ve been scouring the dark web, trying to find it. 所以我一直在暗网中上搜索寻找
[21:13] What’s that? 那是什么
[21:14] A terminal message. 终端留言
[21:15] From who? 谁发来的
[21:17] I have absolutely no idea. 我一点头绪都没有
[21:19] And how’d they get into your system? 他们是怎么入侵你的系统的
[21:21] I have absolutely no idea. 我一点头绪都没有
[21:23] 连接已建立 欢迎来到Z3iS远程登录服务器
[21:24] Who’s Ghost Fox Goddess? 幽狐女神是谁
[21:26] That’s me. 是我
[21:27] It was my hacker handle in college. 那是我在大学时的黑客代号
[21:29] I made a lot of bad choices in college. 上大学时我做了很多错误的选择
[21:31] 连接已建立 欢迎来到Z3iS远程登录服务器
[21:31] What do you mean bad choices? 什么错误的选择
[21:33] I used to be a hacktivist. That’s a hacker activist. 我以前是个黑客分子 就是黑客活动分子
[21:36] I left that life way behind. 我早就放下了那个身份
[21:37] It went with a Goth look that was not good for me. 哥特打扮不是很适合我
[21:39] Goth? 哥特
[21:41] Dark hair, dark Felicity, 黑发 黑色系的费利西蒂
[21:43] taking on corporations and governments. 攻击企业和政府
[21:45] It was a power trip that wasn’t healthy. 那种对权利的炫耀很不健康
[21:48] What’s “IRL”? “线下”是什么
[21:51] In real life. 现实生活中
[21:58] Yo. You know what you’re doing there? 你知道自己在做什么吗
[22:00] Are you kidding me? 你逗我吧
[22:01] I hacked all the traffic cams in my hometown on a dare. 有次真心话大冒险我黑了所有的交通监控镜头
[22:04] So this is gonna help us find Miss Loco Bananas? 这能帮我们找到疯子小姐吗
[22:08] Or Sonus. Either way– 或找到索纳斯 总之
[22:10] Either way, we’re gonna put ourselves in the middle of a showdown 总之 我们会插手疯子和
[22:14] between a nutbar and a psycho drug dealer. 神经毒贩的大对决
[22:16] When Oliver explained his thinking to us on this, 当奥利弗向我们解释他对这事的看法
[22:18] which he rarely ever does by the way, 顺便说一下他很少这样
[22:21] I thought you would be more on board. 我以为你会更支持
[22:24] How’d the last crazy recruit turn out? 上一次疯狂招募结果怎样呢
[22:26] Ok. Evelyn did have her issues, true, But so did Rory, 好吧 伊芙琳有自己的问题 罗里也有
[22:29] and Oliver channeled his vendetta into something positive, 奥利弗把他的怨恨转化成了积极的东西
[22:32] and as far as nut cases are concerned, y– 要说到疯狂 你…
[22:36] “As far as nut cases are concerned” what? “要说到疯狂”接着呢
[22:39] Nothing. I–that was the–it was a period. 没什么 这句话说完了
[22:42] “As far as nut cases are concerned period.” “要说到疯狂 句号”
[22:44] That was just– wasn’t–so… 这只是…
[22:45] You were thinking of me, weren’t you? 你想说我 是吧
[22:47] I meant it in the nicest way. 我绝对出于好意
[22:51] I guess you’re right. 我觉得你是对的
[22:52] – I am? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[22:55] Maybe this team is all about finding second chances. 也许这个团队寻找的是第二次机会
[23:02] Could you hand me that adapter and, uh, tablet? 你能递给我适配器和平板电脑吗
[23:05] Yeah. 好的
[23:08] Thanks. 谢了
[23:14] Got a location. 找到位置了
[23:15] Nutbar or psycho drug dealer? 疯子还是神经毒贩
[23:18] Psycho drug dealer. 神经毒贩
[23:20] Great. 很好
[23:29] Check it out. 去看看
[23:39] Hey, Sean. Been a while. 肖恩 好久不见
[23:41] Detective Boland. 博兰警探
[23:45] A little outside your jurisdiction, aren’t you? 有点超越你的辖区了吧
[23:46] I’m not a cop tonight. 今晚我不是警察
[23:59] Get away from her! 离她远点
[24:09] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[24:20] What the hell was that? 这到底是什么
[24:22] Sonus– 索纳斯
[24:24] he’s a meta-human, too. 他也是个超能力者
[24:34] – How is she? – Still unconscious. -她怎么样了 -还在昏迷中
[24:36] I don’t know about you, man, 我不知道你感觉怎样
[24:37] but my head is still spinning a bit. 我的脑袋还晕着呢
[24:38] It’s his meta power. 这是他的超能力
[24:39] I think he can control sonic waves. 我认为他能控制声波
[24:41] It would explain how he disorientated you guys 这就能解释他怎么使你们失去方向了
[24:43] and counteracted Tina and– 还挫败了蒂娜
[24:47] Their powers are related. 他们的超能力是相关的
[24:48] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[24:49] I think I have an idea. 我有主意了
[24:52] I didn’t sign up for metas, man. 我可没打算对付超能力者
[24:54] Enhanced ability or not, 不管有没有超能力
[24:56] Sonus is running a drug trade that sells to kids. 索纳斯的毒品是卖给年轻人的
[24:59] That means we’re moving on from trying to recruit 就是说我们的重点从招募这个疯女人
[25:01] this crazy lady and focus on taking down this prig? 转移为拿下这个道貌岸然的家伙
[25:04] I’m all in. 我加入
[25:04] Yeah, but we have to find Sonus first. 好 但我们得先找到索纳斯
[25:06] I know where he’s gonna be. 我知道他会去哪里
[25:10] What time is it? 现在几点
[25:11] 11:40 11:40.
[25:13] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[25:14] Sonus is taking in a major shipment of slide. 索纳斯正在运输一大批”滑梯”
[25:17] And you know where. 你知道在哪
[25:18] And something tells me you’re not gonna tell us. 我有预感你并不会告诉我们
[25:22] After 3 years, the man who killed my partner is finally in my sights. 三年后我终于找到了杀我搭档的人
[25:25] I’m not letting anyone get in my way. 我不会让任何人挡我的路
[25:26] Lady wants to commit suicide, we should let her. 这位女士想自杀 我们不挡道
[25:29] Free country. 自由国度
[25:34] He nearly killed you last time. 他上次差点杀了你
[25:37] Against him, your ability is a liability. 与他作战 你的能力是负担
[25:43] Let us help. 让我们帮你
[25:47] Hey. Thanks for the save. 谢你们救我
[25:48] Safe trip back to Star City, boys. 回星城一路顺风 小伙子们
[26:57] Yurievich is dead. 尤利耶维奇死了
[26:58] Good. Now we can talk. 很好 现在我们可以谈了
[27:06] Look sharp. If this goes south on me, 注意 如果情况不妙
[27:08] I want you to take this guy down hard. 我要你狠狠拿下这家伙
[27:11] Paranoid much? 疑心太重了吧
[27:12] You don’t know the dark web like I do, ok? 你不如我了解暗网
[27:15] These guys aren’t exactly known to be friendly. 这些人绝对不是善类
[27:18] – OMG! – O…MG! -我的天 -我…的天
[27:20] The Ghost Fox Goddess here in meatspace. 是现实世界的幽狐女神
[27:23] The real Ghost Fox Goddess. 真的幽狐女神
[27:25] You’re Kojo Sledgehammer. 你是科乔大锤
[27:28] Yeah. I know. It’s not nearly as cool as Ghost Fox Goddess, 是的 我知道 这远没有幽狐女神酷
[27:31] but then I can only aspire to your level of cool, 你那么酷的层次我只能瞻仰
[27:34] which I do. 确实如此
[27:35] Uh, aspire to, I mean. 瞻仰 我是说
[27:37] Take her down hard you said, right? 要狠狠拿下她 是吗
[27:42] It is so great to meet you. 见到你太高兴了
[27:45] When I saw your traffic on the dark nets, 当我看到你暗网上的数据流
[27:47] I wasn’t even sure it was you. 我不确定就是你
[27:49] I mean, you’ve been a blank for, well, years. 你已经消失好多年了
[27:53] I’ve been busy. 我一直很忙
[27:53] I know. Palmer Tech. 我知道 帕尔默科技
[27:55] I just figured once you got fired you’d– 我只是想着一旦你被开除 你就…
[27:58] Figured I’d what? 想着我怎么…
[28:00] It’s none of my business. 这不关我的事
[28:02] Ok. Well, 是这样
[28:05] I became a hacker, a hacktivist, 我成为黑客 黑客分子
[28:09] because of you, the GFG. 是因为你 幽狐
[28:13] I read about your hack of the department of education, 我看了你黑教育部的事迹
[28:15] and I was like, “I know what I want to be,” 我就知道我想成为黑客
[28:18] but then you just totally stopped and became this, like, 但你后来金盆洗手 成为了
[28:21] information technology support player, and… 信息技术支持员 还
[28:26] Sorry. Never meet your heroes, you know? 抱歉 头一回见心中的英雄
[28:29] No. I haven’t just been corporate, you know? 不 我不只是去了企业
[28:31] I’ve been doing work that is…important. 我一直在做重要的事情
[28:35] If it was, I would have heard about it. 如果是这样 我肯定有听过
[28:38] Sorry. There I go again. Heh. 抱歉 我又这样了
[28:41] I guess I was just excited when I saw you on the dark nets. 我只是看到你上暗网很兴奋
[28:45] It was like– like you were returning, you know? 就好像 你回归了 是吧
[28:49] The og GFG was back. 幽狐元老回归了
[28:52] Well, I was looking for an NSA file to exonerate an innocent man. 我当时在找国安局的文档还人清白
[28:55] – John Diggle. – Yes. -约翰·狄格尔 -没错
[28:57] My organization does its homework. 我的团队做了些功课
[28:59] Organization? 团队
[29:01] A hacktivist group. We call ourselves Helix. 一支黑客分子团队 我们自称为”螺旋”
[29:03] A month ago, we hacked Echelon. 一个月前 我们黑了”梯队”
[29:05] The NSA’s information gathering program? 国安局的信息收集计划吗
[29:08] We hoovered up 8 petabytes of data 我们获取了8PB数据
[29:10] including everything you need to help your friend. 包括你要用来帮助朋友的一切
[29:14] We’re calling the data cache pandora. 这个叫数据缓存魔盒
[29:16] With it, you can take down politicians, 有了它 你们就能扳倒政客
[29:18] bankrupt companies, spark revolutions. 摧毁企业 引发革命
[29:22] So you’re not just giving me the file for John. 所以你给我的不只是帮约翰的文件
[29:26] You inspired me to make the world a better place, 你启发我让世界变得更好
[29:30] and now I intend to inspire you 现在我想启发你
[29:34] to be the hacktivist you used to be, 再次成为往日的黑客分子
[29:38] the great Ghost Fox Goddess. 那位了不起的幽狐女神
[30:00] Let me guess. 我猜猜看
[30:01] You’re trusting me with your mask off, 你卸下面具来说服我
[30:03] so now I’m supposed to trust you. 所以我该信任你了
[30:04] No. I just thought that if you weren’t gonna listen 不 我只是认为如果你不听绿箭侠的话
[30:07] to the Green Arrow that you might listen to Oliver Queen. 也许会想听奥利弗·奎恩的话
[30:10] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[30:12] I spent 5 years in hell, 我在地狱困了五年
[30:16] not unlike what happened to you 和你在索纳斯组织
[30:17] when you were undercover in Sonus’ organization 做卧底时的遭遇一样
[30:20] or what he put you through when he discovered you were a cop. 也和你被发现是警察后受的折磨一样
[30:24] And what? You think you see a little bit of yourself in me? 然后呢 你在我身上看到了自己的影子吗
[30:27] It’s more than that. 不只如此
[30:30] There is a man in Star City 星城里有个人
[30:32] who’s trying to convince me 想尝试说服我
[30:33] that I destroy the lives of everyone that I touch 我会毁掉我身边每个人的生活
[30:36] because I am beyond redemption. 因为我无可救药
[30:38] Yeah, yeah. You think if you can save me you’ll prove him wrong. 你觉得救了我 就能证明他错了
[30:40] Don’t put your issues on me. 你的事别扯上我
[30:41] Absolutely right, 说得没错
[30:44] but if you think that you can take on Sonus and his men, 但如果你觉得你能对付索纳斯和他的手下
[30:46] then you are wrong. 那你就错了
[30:50] Let us help. 让我们帮你
[30:52] Let us help, and then… 让我们帮你 然后
[30:55] We’re gone. 我们就离开
[31:10] All right! I’m reading 15 shooters on the roof 好吧 我发现房顶上有15名持枪者
[31:12] and a helicopter inbound. 还有一架直升机正在驶来
[31:17] Copy. We’re in position. 收到 已就位
[31:21] Shipment’s late. 交货迟到了
[31:22] Some screw-up in Bludhaven. 布鲁德海文出了事
[31:24] Take 100 grand off. 扣除十万美元
[31:27] – We need to move. – Be patient. -我们得行动了 -耐心点
[31:29] You still have Curtis’ insurance policy with you? 你还带着柯蒂斯的保险措施吧
[31:32] Yeah. I’m still gonna get to use my guns, right? 是的 我还是能用我的枪吧
[31:37] Chopper’s about to land, guys. 直升机要降落了 各位
[31:39] Move. 行动
[31:48] Kill them all! 杀光他们
[32:05] Not so fast, dirt bag. 别心急 废物
[32:08] Yes! 棒
[32:09] Yes. 棒
[32:17] They got air support. 他们有空中支援
[32:18] All right. I’ll take care of it, but, Wild Dog– 好吧 我来搞定 但野狗
[32:19] I got her six. 我掩护她
[33:09] Guess I should be flattered. 我应该很荣幸
[33:12] To think you’ve held out a candle for me after all these years. 这么些年来你一直对我念念不忘
[33:18] What are you waiting for? 你还在等什么
[33:20] Tina! 蒂娜
[33:23] Don’t do it. 别这么做
[33:25] You’re better than this. 你能放下私怨
[33:27] You know I’m not. 我放不下
[33:29] If we’re as alike as you said, 如果我们正如你所言
[33:31] we both know you’d kill him. 我们都明白你会杀了他
[33:32] You’re right. 没错
[33:35] Maybe it’s too late for me… 也许我已经无药可救
[33:39] and maybe I don’t get a second chance… 也许我得不到第二次机会
[33:43] But you don’t have to go down that road. 但你不必走上不归路
[33:49] Tina, what would Vince want you to do? 蒂娜 文斯会希望你怎么做
[34:02] He’d want me to do that. 他会希望我那么做
[34:15] Let her go. 让她走
[34:28] Oh, man. 天啊
[34:30] I was gonna ask how it went with the new Canary, 我本来想问新金丝雀的进展
[34:32] but I can tell by that…look on your face. 但我能从你脸上的表情看出来
[34:37] Well, I have some good news, though. 不过我有些好消息
[34:38] I am in the market. 洗耳恭听
[34:42] I’ve got all we need to exonerate John. 我拿到了还约翰清白所需的一切
[34:45] That’s incredible. How’d you do that? 不可思议了 你怎么做到的
[34:49] Long story. 说来话长
[34:51] Is there something you’re not telling me? 你有什么事没告诉我
[34:54] I know that we are not used to getting good news, 我知道我们不习惯收到好消息
[34:57] but this is what it looks like. 但这次确实是好消息
[35:01] I am gonna go leak the file on Walker. 我要泄漏沃克的文件
[35:05] Why don’t you go tell John the good news? 要不你去告诉约翰好消息
[35:40] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[35:41] You tell him. 你来告诉他
[35:43] Tell me what? 告诉我什么
[35:44] Earlier this evening, I received the NSA’s case against Walker 今天傍晚 有匿名者给我提供沃克
[35:47] from an anonymous source. 涉及国安局的案子资料
[35:49] – Anonymous? – On the strength of it, -匿名者 -我拿这份资料
[35:51] I went the judge advocate ex parte and got you released on bail. 去找军事法官 替你争取到保释
[35:55] – Wait. What? – I filed a motion to dismiss, -你说什么 -鉴于我们手里的牌
[35:58] which is as close to a slam dunk 扭转了情势
[35:59] as these things get given the cards we’re holding. 我提出的撤案动议几乎十拿九稳
[36:01] What does this mean? 这表示什么
[36:03] It means that you can go home and hug your wife and son. 表示你可以回家抱你妻儿了
[36:18] You wanted this, 这是你想要的
[36:20] baited me with Yurievich. 你用尤利耶维奇钓我
[36:23] Yes. 没错
[36:26] To see for yourself what I’ve become? 为了亲眼看看我变成什么样了吗
[36:28] To remind you. 为了提醒你
[36:30] Why go to all the trouble? 为什么要大费周章
[36:33] What do you care? You don’t even know me. 你在乎什么 你都不认识我
[36:36] I thought I’d proven otherwise. 我想我已经证明了有多了解你
[36:40] General Shreve, Baron Reiter, 瑞孚将军 巴伦·瑞特
[36:42] Konstantin Kovar. 康士坦丁·科瓦
[36:44] You keep looking for new fights 你总在寻找新战斗
[36:46] when the real fight has been in front of you all along. 但真正的战斗一直就在你身前
[36:49] Your father literally wrote it for you, 你父亲逐字列明给你了
[36:52] a list of all the Yurieviches and Kovars in Starling City. 星城所有的尤利耶维奇和科瓦
[36:56] He told me he left me a message. 他告诉我他给我留下了信息
[36:58] And yet you still don’t return home. 然而你到现在还没回家
[37:00] Why do you deny your father’s wish for you? 你为什么违背你父亲的遗愿
[37:02] You saw the reason tonight. 你今晚知道原因了
[37:04] I am not the man that my father raised! 我不是我父亲养成的儿子
[37:08] Not anymore. 不再是了
[37:10] You’re afraid of what’s happened to you, 你害怕发生在你身上的事和
[37:13] of what you’ve become, 你现在的模样
[37:14] and you’re running from it. 所以你在逃避
[37:21] How do you know all this? 你怎么知道这一切
[37:23] Because I’ve been there… 因为我经历过
[37:26] and I can help you find your way back. 我可以帮你找到出路
[37:30] You think yourself a monster. 你认为你是个魔鬼
[37:34] No. 不
[37:37] I am a monster. 我就是魔鬼
[37:46] There is a monster inside you, yes, 你体内有个魔鬼 没错
[37:49] but it is not you. 但那不是你
[37:51] I don’t see the difference. 我认为这没有区别
[37:52] No. You need to create one. 不 你得创造一个
[38:00] You need to give the monster an identity. 你得让魔鬼有个身份
[38:03] It’s only when the monster becomes someone else, 只有当魔鬼成为了另一个人
[38:07] some…thing…else that you’re free to be Oliver Queen. 另一个存在 你才能自由地当奥利弗·奎恩
[38:26] I don’t know if I’m ready. 我不知道准备好了吗
[38:29] I will help you become ready. 我会帮你准备好
[38:45] Mr. Mayor. Excuse me, but there’s someone here to see you. 市长先生 打扰了 有人来找你
[38:48] Her name is Tina Boland. 她叫蒂娜·博兰
[38:50] Yeah. Send her in, please. 好 请她进来
[38:59] Mayor Queen. It’s impressive. 奎恩市长 真没想到
[39:04] Maybe you should have led with that. 也许你该先告诉我这个
[39:06] I got to admit… 说真的
[39:09] I didn’t think I’d see you again. 我以为我不会再见到你
[39:12] Yeah. Neither did I. 对 我也是
[39:16] I guess I thought I would feel different 我以为索纳斯不在了
[39:22] with Sonus gone. 我会感觉不同
[39:24] I thought I would feel liberated. 我以为我会感到没有拘束
[39:28] I wish it worked that way. 我希望会那样
[39:37] How do you do it? 你怎么做到的
[39:40] How do you keep living with so much pain? 你怎么从那么多伤痛中活下来
[39:44] I’m still working on that myself, 我自己也还在努力
[39:48] but I can tell you it helps to not be alone. 但我知道不能让自己孤独
[39:52] That’s why you’re here, right? 所以你才来了 对吗
[39:57] That’s why I’m here. 所以我来了
[40:02] Back on that roof, you asked what Vince would have wanted. 在楼顶 你问文斯会想要什么
[40:07] We were more than just partners. 我们不只是搭档
[40:11] We were lovers. 我们是情侣
[40:15] I hated Sonus for killing Vince… 我恨索纳斯杀死文斯
[40:19] but I hated myself more for not being able to stop him. 但我更恨自己无法阻止他
[40:24] Rene, the–the guy in the hockey mask, 雷内 戴曲棍球面具的那个人
[40:29] told the other guy that was with us–Curtis– 告诉我们另一个队员柯蒂斯
[40:33] that this team is all about finding second chances. 我们的团队寻找的是第二次机会
[40:38] You said maybe we don’t get second chances. 你说过也许我们没有第二次机会
[40:40] Well, maybe I was wrong. 好吧 也许我错了
[40:44] Maybe you’re my second chance. 也许你是我的第二次机会
[40:49] That’s a lot to put on my shoulders. 我背负的担子太大了
[40:50] Well, Tina, there’s something that tells me you can handle it. 蒂娜 我知道你可以处理好
[40:58] So about that name. 说到这名字
[41:00] Tina Boland was my official cover for undercover work. 蒂娜·博兰是我卧底工作用的假名
[41:04] It was to protect my family. 这是为了保护我的家人
[41:07] My real name is Dinah, Dinah Drake. 我的真名叫戴娜 戴娜·德雷克
[41:15] Dinah? 戴娜
[41:17] Does that name mean something to you? 这名字对你有意义吗
[41:19] I had a friend named Dinah. 我曾经有个朋友叫戴娜
[41:22] She’s the reason I sought you out. 她就是我找你的原因
[41:27] What do you think she’d think about all this? 你认为她会怎么看这整件事
[41:31] I think she’d be proud of both of us. 我想她会为我俩感到骄傲
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme