Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] 4 years ago, the hood took down Justin Claybourne. 4年前兜帽男除掉了贾斯汀·克莱伯恩
[00:05] You told me that Claybourne didn’t have any kids. 你说过克莱伯恩没有孩子的
[00:07] There’s no record of the kid’s name. 档案中没写这个孩子的名字
[00:08] He’d be about 30 today. 他现在大概30岁
[00:09] Just old enough to put on a hood and a mask. 够年龄戴那样的兜帽和面具了
[00:11] Old enough to want revenge 已经有足够能力
[00:13] on the man who murdered his father. 向杀父仇人报仇雪恨
[00:16] Evelyn, why? 伊芙琳 为什么
[00:18] You’re a fraud. 你是个骗子
[00:19] This city needs to be saved from you. 我们要从你手里拯救这座城市
[00:23] Johnny, I need you to come to the safe house. 约翰 快到安全屋来
[00:24] – Something’s wrong with J.J. – Lyla? -小约翰有点不对劲 -莱拉
[00:27] Did you find Billy? 你找到比利了吗
[00:30] I didn’t know it was Billy. 我不知道那是比利
[00:31] I couldn’t have known. 我没想到是他
[00:38] Hi, Ollie. 你好 奥利
[00:44] I saw you die. 我亲眼看到你死了
[00:46] I was saved. 我被救了
[00:49] I saw this white light, and…it’s– 我看到一道白光 就像
[00:53] It’s just like they say. 就像他们说的一样
[00:55] This angel, she, she reached out to me, 她就像天使一样拯救了我
[00:58] but she wasn’t an angel. 但她并不是天使
[01:02] She was my sister. 她是我的妹妹
[01:03] What? 什么
[01:04] Sara–she–she had me teleported 莎拉 她把我瞬间移动到
[01:07] to the Waverider. 乘波号上
[01:09] They have this technology 他们有技术
[01:11] that fixed the embolism. 能修复栓塞
[01:13] I was there. 我当时在那
[01:16] Everyone was there. 所有人都在场
[01:18] Nobody saw a white light, 没有人看到什么白光
[01:20] and you didn’t go anywhere. 你哪里也没有去
[01:22] That’s because she hadn’t done it yet. 那是因为她当时还没有行动
[01:25] Ollie… 奥利
[01:28] Ollie, I asked her– 奥利 我要她
[01:29] I asked her to bring me to your present. 我要她把我带回到你面前
[01:34] She gave me the same gift that I gave her. 她给了我曾给予她的礼物
[01:40] She gave me a second chance. 她给了我第二次机会
[01:42] It’s a miracle. 真是个奇迹
[01:45] It’s a miracle. 真是个奇迹
[01:52] Laurel? 劳蕾尔
[01:54] Hi, Felicity. 你好 费利西蒂
[01:57] Oh my god! 天啊
[02:00] Oh my god! 我的天啊
[02:03] It’s a miracle. 真是个奇迹
[02:04] Oliver said the exact same thing. 你跟奥利弗说的一样
[02:14] I thought Sara and the legends 我以为莎拉和传奇
[02:15] were against changing history. 不希望历史被改变
[02:17] Sara said that they figured out a way 莎拉说他们发现了一种方法
[02:19] to bring me back without causing a, uh– 可以将我复活 而不造成
[02:21] an aberration. 偏差
[02:22] Yes. That. 对 没错
[02:26] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[02:28] Fine. 挺好
[02:30] Yeah. I just wish the legends could bring back 是 我只是希望传奇能够复活
[02:31] everybody we wanted. 所有我们所爱的人
[02:35] What happened? What’d I miss? 怎么了 我错过了些什么
[02:37] We’ll talk about it later. 我们等会儿再说
[02:39] The important thing is that you’re back from the past, 现在重要的是你从过去归来了
[02:43] which they brought you back from months later, 他们在数月后把你送回来
[02:45] and they just dropped you here. 就把你放在这儿
[02:46] So weird. 真奇怪
[02:49] Time travel. Am I right? 时间旅行 对吧
[02:53] Do you guys want a coffee? 你们想喝杯咖啡吗
[02:54] I, um–gonna get a deca–decaf probably, 我要杯无咖啡因的吧
[02:56] because of… 因为…
[02:57] It’s nice to see some things haven’t changed. 很高兴看到有些事情没有改变
[03:02] I have to call my dad. 我得打给我爸
[03:04] He’s gonna kill me for coming here first. 他会因为我先来这里而埋怨我
[03:06] Laurel, after you… 劳蕾尔 在你
[03:11] y-your dad left with Donna, 你爸和唐娜离开了
[03:13] and, uh, it didn’t go well. 进展不是很顺利
[03:16] – He’s drinking again. – He’s in rehab, -他又酗酒了 -他在戒酒康复中心
[03:19] but he’s–he’s–he’s getting better. 但他… 他正在康复
[03:21] He’s getting the help that he needs. 他获得了必要的帮助
[03:23] 9 months. 九个月
[03:24] I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. 我想我需要了解许多新情况
[03:27] Which is why I’m gonna tell everyone to come to the party. 所以我要让大家来参加派对
[03:31] – What party? – The party that we’re gonna -什么派对 -我们明晚
[03:32] throw for Laurel tomorrow night. 为劳蕾尔办个派对
[03:33] That sounds great. 听起来很棒
[03:36] I mean, I–I would love to see everyone– Thea and John. 我很想见见大家 西娅和约翰
[03:39] Oh, my– John! 天 约翰
[03:40] I came here to tell you, 我来就是要告诉你的
[03:41] and I totally forgot. 可完全忘了
[03:44] What’s going on with John? 约翰怎么了
[03:46] I can’t believe she’s back. 不敢相信她回来了
[03:48] I walked into the bunker, 我走进地堡
[03:49] and sh–and she was just there 她人就在那儿
[03:51] like nothing had happened, 好像一切都没发生
[03:52] Like… 就像…
[03:54] Like it was some kind of gift. 就像某种恩赐
[03:56] How much does she know about what’s happened? 她对现况了解多少
[03:59] We’re easing her in. 我们在让她逐渐适应
[04:00] There’s a lot to process. 需要适应的太多了
[04:02] – The recruits. – Prometheus. -新兵们 -普罗米修斯
[04:04] The fact that you killed his dad. 还有你杀了他爸
[04:09] Felicity and Lyla are working on finding his mother. 费利西蒂和莱拉在努力找他母亲
[04:11] What happened with the dude who trained the two of you? 训练你们俩的家伙怎么了
[04:14] Well, she… 好吧 她…
[04:16] Doesn’t stay in one spot for very long, 不常待在同一个地方
[04:18] but, uh, I’m working on finding her. 但我在努力寻找她
[04:21] In the meantime, we need to work 而且 我们得
[04:22] on a way of getting you out of here. 想办法救你出去
[04:25] Yeah. Well, we did that, remember, 好吧 我们救过了 记得吗
[04:28] and here I am right back on the inside. 但我现在又进来了
[04:30] – Well, John– – No, man. No more running. -好吧 约翰 -兄弟 我不要逃跑了
[04:32] It’s time I faced this head-on, 我该直面那些人
[04:34] fight these trumped up charges. 对抗那些捏造的指控
[04:35] That’s an improvement from last time. 相比上次 这是个进步
[04:37] Roger that. I’m gonna show Walker 收到 我要告诉沃克
[04:39] that he picked the wrong soldier to screw with. 他惹错了人
[04:42] We need to have some kind of plan. 我们得有一份计划
[04:44] I’m gonna need one hell of a lawyer. 我需要一个厉害的律师
[04:46] I might know a guy. 我可能认识一个人
[04:59] My captains warned me that you’d be a risk, 我的队长提醒过我你是个风险
[05:02] an American Bratva. 兄弟会的美国成员
[05:04] But I thought that you could be useful. 但我觉得你会很有用
[05:08] I did what you asked me to do. 我按你的要求做了
[05:10] I tried to blow up Kovar’s casino. 我尝试去炸科瓦的赌场
[05:13] No. All that you were interested in 不 你只对一件事感兴趣
[05:15] was killing Konstantine Kovar. 那就是杀了康士坦丁·科瓦
[05:17] But not for the Bratva. 但不是为了兄弟会
[05:22] For yourself, for a woman. 而是为了你自己和一个女人
[05:25] Kovar told me everything. 科瓦全都告诉我了
[05:26] Kovar…is a government agent, 科瓦…是政府特工
[05:29] and the deal that you made with him betrays the Bratva. 而你和他之间的交易背叛了兄弟会
[05:33] Your vendetta betrays the Bratva. 你的私仇与兄弟会相悖
[05:35] My deal with Kovar benefits our brotherhood, 而我和科瓦的交易对兄弟会是有益的
[05:38] and in any case, I am Pakhan. 再说了 我是帕克汉
[05:41] My decisions are the law, 我的决定就是法律
[05:45] and I will get obedience from you, 我会让你服从我的
[05:48] even if I have to beat it into you. 即便我可能得打到你服
[05:59] Is this why you join Bratva, 这就是你加入兄弟会的原因吗
[06:03] to get to Kovar, 为了扳倒科瓦
[06:06] because you had some promise to her, hmm? 因为你向她许诺过吗
[06:15] You don’t have to drop everything and fly home, Thea. 你没必要抛下一切飞回来 西娅
[06:19] I’ll still be here when the conference is over, 等你会议结束后我还是在这里
[06:22] and the way Oliver describes it, 而且照奥利弗的说法来看
[06:23] you’re the one that’s doing all the heavy lifting at the mayor’s office. 你一力承担了市长办公室的所有要务
[06:27] I guess spontaneous resurrection is as good as any reason for a party. 我猜”自然复活”是举办派对的绝佳理由
[06:32] But… 但是…
[06:32] But we haven’t even buried Detective Malone yet. 但是我们都还没下葬马隆警探
[06:37] It feels weird to be celebrating? 这时庆祝有些奇怪是吧
[06:39] It doesn’t feel weird to you? 你不觉得奇怪吗
[06:41] Y-yes, weird, yeah. 嗯 奇怪
[06:44] Weird or–I guess. 奇怪吧 我猜
[06:48] After the past 4 years, 过去四年的经历
[06:49] it’s just hard for me to accept good news. 让我难以接受好消息
[06:55] Weird, man. 太奇怪了 伙计
[06:57] She was dead. Now she’s not. 她之前死了 现在又活了
[06:59] Well, that’s time travel for you. 这就是时空旅行的结果
[07:01] Well, I don’t mean Laurel being back is what’s weird. 我说奇怪指的不是劳蕾尔复活
[07:04] It’s how you’re all reacting to it 而是你们的反应
[07:05] like it’s happened before. 像以前发生过
[07:09] It’s happened before? 以前发生过吗
[07:11] The Lance sisters have a habit of coming back to life. 兰斯姐妹都有死而复生的习惯
[07:16] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[07:21] Yo, Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[07:23] Come back inside. We’re gonna make a toast. 进来吧 我们要祝酒了
[07:26] Doesn’t feel right to be… 这样欢聚一堂…
[07:28] gathering around like this. 感觉不太对
[07:31] Detective Malone is dead, 马隆警探去世了
[07:33] Evelyn betrayed us, 伊芙琳背叛了我们
[07:36] and Prometheus is still out there. 而普罗米修斯依旧逍遥法外
[07:38] We should be trying to find him, 我们应该努力追捕他
[07:40] making him pay… 让他为一切…
[07:42] for everything. 付出代价
[07:54] A little over a year ago, 一年多以前
[07:55] I–I stood right here, 我就站在这里
[07:57] and I remarked that I wished it wasn’t just the dark times 说希望我们并不只是因为黑暗时期
[08:00] that brought us together. 才聚集在一起
[08:02] With all the loss that we have suffered, 在承受了那些失去的痛苦后
[08:06] I think it’s important 我觉得很重要的一点是
[08:08] that we embrace the miracles, too, 我们要接受奇迹
[08:11] and that we remember they are still possible. 得记住奇迹还是有可能发生的
[08:17] Welcome home, Laurel. 欢迎回家 劳蕾尔
[08:19] Cheers. 干杯
[08:32] What? 什么
[08:33] – Sorry. – God. -抱歉 -老天
[08:35] I wasn’t expecting anyone here. 我没想到还有人在这里
[08:37] It’s late. 很晚了
[08:37] I–I don’t sleep much or at all. 我现在不太需要睡眠
[08:40] Side effect of wearing haunted rags, I guess, 我猜是穿有魔力的破布的副作用
[08:42] so I figured I’d train. 就想来训练一下
[08:45] What’s that? 那是什么
[08:46] It’s nothing. 没什么
[08:47] It’s, uh–it’s, uh, my Q-mail, 是我的Q邮箱
[08:49] you know, my Facechat, Snapbook stuff. 就是我的Facechat和Snapbook
[08:51] All the kids are doing these new, crazy social media things. 年轻人都在玩的新型疯狂社交软件
[08:53] You know, I just– 你知道的 我只是
[08:54] – You’re running a DNA analysis. – Yeah, I am. -你在做DNA测试 -对 没错
[08:56] On Laurel’s glass. 劳蕾尔杯子上的
[08:58] That, what, you took from the party? 你在派对上取的
[09:00] If by party, you mean my brilliant ruse 你说的派对如果是指我为提取她DNA
[09:02] to collect her DNA, then, yes, you are correct. 想到的机智策略 那就是的 没错
[09:07] Yeah. 对
[09:07] You know, there’s looking a gift horse in the mouth, 先是对这天大的好事吹毛求疵
[09:09] and then there’s– 然后是
[09:10] Being driven by paranoid delusions, 因为被害妄想症
[09:11] drawing comparisons on genetic base pairs? 开始比较基因碱基对
[09:12] Yes, I’m aware, thank you. 对 我知道 谢了
[09:13] – I–yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. -我 好吧 -好
[09:17] Well? 结果呢
[09:17] DNA matches. DNA匹配
[09:20] Ok. So we can rule out shape shifter. 好 就能排除有人变形成她了
[09:22] – Yeah. – Ooh. What about, evil twin? -对 -会不会是邪恶双生子
[09:26] – Oh…no. – Ok. I was joking. -不 -好了 我开玩笑的
[09:30] No. No. No, no, no, no. 不不不
[09:31] – She actually has an evil twin. – Seriously? -她还真有个邪恶双生子 -真的吗
[09:34] Yeah. She’s locked up in S.T.A.R. Labs. I’ll explain later. 对 被关在尖端科研实验室 稍后再解释
[09:36] Right now, we have to call Cisco. 现在得赶紧打给西斯科
[09:45] Finally. It’s about time someone figured it out. 终于有人搞清状况了
[09:48] You know, I am so sick and tired 扮演这个脆弱又不堪一击的
[09:50] of playing this weak, vulnerable Laurel. 劳蕾尔真让我恶心又厌倦
[09:53] She’s such a pill, it’s pathetic. 真让人讨厌 真可悲
[10:06] You know, the one problem with my ability 我这超能力的唯一问题就是
[10:10] is that I can never hear my poor, little victims scream. 完全听不到受害者凄惨的叫声
[10:18] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[10:32] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[10:32] I’m gonna be ok, but… 我会没事的 但是
[10:35] It’s not our Laurel. 那不是我们的劳蕾尔
[10:44] So that Laurel’s from an alternate reality? 那个劳蕾尔来自另一个现实世界
[10:47] Technically, she’s from a parallel universe. 严格来讲 她来自平行世界
[10:49] We’re on Earth-1. 我们在地球一
[10:50] The look-alike Laurel’s from another earth, Earth-2. 这个酷似劳蕾尔的人来自地球二
[10:53] Over there, we all have doppelganger versions of ourselves 我们在那都有各自的二重身
[10:55] who could be very similar or incredibly different 而由于大量的变数
[10:57] based on an infinite amount of variables. 可能又会极其相似或大为不同
[10:59] I would love to see what I’m like on Earth-2. 我真想见地球二的自己
[11:01] Oh, god. What if I’m straight? 天啊 万一我是个直男呢
[11:03] Ok. One thing I don’t get– 好了 我有件事不懂
[11:05] Well, you know, there’s a list of things I don’t get, 其实有很多事我都不懂
[11:07] but at the top is this fake Laurel 但最搞不懂的是假的劳蕾尔
[11:09] seemed to know, like, everything. 好像什么都知道
[11:10] – How’s that possible? – Prometheus. -怎么可能呢 -因为普罗米修斯
[11:13] Cisco just sent this over. 这是西斯科刚发来的
[11:14] It is from 3 days ago, but nobody knew 这是三天前的 由于没触发警报
[11:17] because no alarms were tripped. 所以没人察觉
[11:19] It’s like he’s a dybbuk. 他就像个幽灵
[11:20] Yeah. I don’t know what that is. 是啊 我搞不懂那是什么
[11:22] One question. 有一个问题
[11:23] Just one? 只有一个吗
[11:23] Prometheus breaks into S.T.A.R. Labs, 普罗米修斯闯入尖端科研实验室
[11:25] gets not Laurel, 找到不是劳蕾尔的她
[11:27] Henry Higginses her into coming off as real Laurel. 说服她扮演真正的劳蕾尔
[11:30] That’s a lot of hoops. Why not just kill you? 绕了这么多弯 何不直接杀了你
[11:31] He told me he doesn’t want to. 他和我说过 他不想直接杀了我
[11:32] He’s proving to me that I will destroy myself 他想向我证明我会毁了自己
[11:35] and everyone close to me. 和我身边的每一个人
[11:37] Well, he’s gonna be disappointed 那他要大失所望了
[11:39] because we are gonna put Black Siren back in her cage. 因为我们要把黑海妖关回笼子里
[11:42] Black Siren? 黑海妖
[11:43] Every meta gets a nickname. 每个超能力者都有个代号
[11:45] Let’s hit the streets. 我们去街上搜搜
[11:46] She is not leaving the city until this is over. 事情完结前 她不能离开这座城市
[11:49] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[11:50] John needs my help as mayor. 约翰需要我市长的权力
[11:52] I will be on my cell. 手机保持联系
[11:57] Let me see if I understand. 我来理理这件事
[11:59] You carry this girl with you 你带着这个女孩一起
[12:01] through all of your trials and tribulations on some island. 在某个岛上经历了痛苦与磨难
[12:05] – Lian Yu? – Yes. -炼狱吗 -是的
[12:07] And yet when you get off this island, 然而当你离开那座岛时
[12:09] you do not return home. 你没有回家
[12:12] – No. – Instead, you come to a country -是的 -而你却去了一个
[12:16] where you know just one person, 你只认识一个人的国家
[12:18] You join my organization, 你加入我的组织
[12:21] pass all of our tests and all of this. 通过了我们所有的考验
[12:24] So you can avenge the death of a different woman? 这样你就能为一个完全不同的女人报仇吗
[12:28] The woman in that photo’s name is Laurel, 照片里的那个女人叫劳蕾尔
[12:31] and I didn’t return home because after… 我没回家 是因为
[12:35] everything I’ve been through, 在我经历了这些事之后
[12:40] everything I’ve done… 我所做的每一件事
[12:44] she wouldn’t recognize me. 她已经认不出我了
[12:47] Now I see. 我懂了
[12:49] You think that you’ve been made into a monster. 你认为你被人变成了怪物
[12:51] Better a monster than a sell-out. 怪物总比叛徒好
[12:55] How much did Kovar pay you to betray your brothers? 科瓦付了你多少钱让你背叛兄弟
[13:16] Your failure is unacceptable. 你的失败不能容忍
[13:19] You should have let me kill them 你就该让我杀了他们
[13:20] instead of some stupid role-playing idea. 而不是玩这种愚蠢的角色扮演
[13:26] It is not your place to question my agenda. 你没有资格质疑我的计划
[13:28] Your freedom, your life is contingent 你的自由和性命取决于
[13:31] on following my orders. 你是否听从我的指令
[13:32] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[13:36] Hey. Thanks for coming in. 谢谢你能来一趟
[13:38] No problem. 没事
[13:39] I wanted to talk with you, as well. 我也想和你聊聊
[13:41] Ok. Uh, the file that I sent you. 我发给你的文件
[13:43] John Diggle is my former bodyguard and current friend. 约翰·狄格尔是我前任保镖和现在的朋友
[13:47] And facing a court-martial 因为间谍活动 谋杀罪
[13:48] for espionage, murder, escaping a federal prison, 逃离联邦监狱以及企图盗窃大规模杀伤性武器
[13:52] and attempted theft of a WMD. 他将要面对军事法庭审判
[13:54] He’s innocent. 他是无辜的
[13:55] So why did he escape a federal prison? 那他为什么逃离联邦监狱
[13:57] Because he’s innocent. 因为他是无辜的
[13:59] The man who framed him is a 3-star general. 陷害他的人是一名三星上将
[14:00] John did not think that he would get 约翰觉得他在法庭上
[14:02] a fair trial in the court system, 不会得到公平的审判
[14:04] which is where you come in. 所以我才找你来
[14:06] Oliver, I’m a city prosecutor, 奥利弗 我是市检察官
[14:08] not a military defense attorney. 不是军事辩护律师
[14:10] That’s why I thought of you. 所以我才想到了你
[14:11] John needs someone outside of the military infrastructure. 约翰需要军队体制外的人帮他
[14:14] This is the only way for justice to get done. 这是伸张正义的唯一方法
[14:16] He doesn’t even know me. 他甚至不认识我
[14:17] John Diggle is a good man. 约翰·狄格尔是个好人
[14:20] He’s better than the both of us put together. 他比我们两个加起来都好
[14:23] Getting the judge advocates to even authorize me 法官能授权我展开普通司法权调查
[14:25] to pro hoc in would be a miracle. 都是个奇迹了
[14:27] Sounds like a yes? 听起来是同意了
[14:29] more like a “God help me” and your friend. 不如说是”老天帮我和你的朋友”
[14:32] I will owe you one. 算我欠你一个人情
[14:33] This is worth more than one. 这可不止一个人情
[14:36] actually, uh, hey. 实际上
[14:39] As if we don’t have enough on our plate, 好像我们还不够忙似的
[14:41] have you heard about the circumstances 你听说了马隆警探
[14:43] surrounding the death of detective Malone? 死时的情况吗
[14:47] No. 没有
[14:48] He was wearing Prometheus’ outfit when he was killed. 他被杀时穿着普罗米修斯的外衣
[14:51] His mouth was taped shut, 他的嘴被封着
[14:52] A sword taped into his hand. 手上绑了一把剑
[14:54] There was a wireless speaker found on the scene. 现场还发现了一个无线扬声器
[14:58] What are you saying? 你的意思是
[14:59] That it looks like Malone was set up, 好像马隆是被陷害的
[15:02] That it looks like the Green Arrow was 看样子是绿箭侠
[15:03] manipulated into killing him. 被设计而杀了他
[15:06] By Prometheus? 被普罗米修斯
[15:08] I made sure the cops who caught the scene won’t say anything, 我确保了现场的警察不会走漏风声
[15:10] And I’m handling the coroner. 我正在做法医的工作
[15:11] I just wanted to let you know. 我只是想让你知道
[15:12] Yeah, that you’re gonna… 好的 你是要…
[15:15] cover this up. 掩盖此事
[15:16] If the city finds out that a member 如果市民发现了反罪恶组织的
[15:17] of the anti-crime unit was Prometheus, 一员是普罗米修斯
[15:19] There’s gonna be panic. 会恐慌一片
[15:21] If the green arrow killed a member of the anti-crime unit– 如果绿箭侠杀了一名反罪恶组织成员
[15:24] there’s gonna be panic. 会恐慌一片
[15:26] Either way… 不管怎样
[15:26] Got to keep this quiet. 要把这件事压下去
[15:28] It’s the only way to see justice done. 这是唯一伸张正义的方式
[15:40] This is Mayor Queen. 我是奎恩市长
[15:42] Oliver, it’s me–Laurel. 奥利弗 是我 劳蕾尔
[15:43] Don’t you say her name. 不许你说她的名字
[15:45] I–I’m sorry. What I did was unforgivable, 抱歉 我的行为不可原谅
[15:48] But–but he made me do it–Prometheus. 但是他逼我做的 普罗米修斯
[15:52] What do you mean he made you? 他逼你是什么意思
[15:53] He threatened to kill me. 他威胁要杀我
[15:55] You have to help me, please. 你得帮我 拜托了
[15:58] Can you meet? 你能来见我吗
[16:00] Where? 哪里
[16:01] The black canary statue. 黑金丝雀雕象
[16:02] I’ll be there soon. 我马上到
[16:03] Now wait– 等等
[16:09] Any sign of Black Siren? 有黑海妖的踪迹吗
[16:11] Not yet, 还没有
[16:11] but everyone’s gonna stand down and do not– 但所有人都要藏好而且不要…
[16:13] Yeah, we get it. 我们知道
[16:15] Yeah? Well, I say take her down. 要我说 就抓住她
[16:16] Overwatch! 守望者
[16:17] You heard the boss. 你们听见老大的话了
[16:18] This is an eyes-only operation for you. 这对你们来说是只看不做的行动
[16:21] I have eyes on. 我看到她了
[16:24] Boys, I just put you on a separate channel. 小伙子们 我给你们开了单独频道
[16:26] why? So if black siren looks like she’s 为什么 如果黑海妖看起来像
[16:28] about to double-cross– and trust me, she will– 要耍花样 相信我 她会的
[16:30] you have it on my authority to light her up. 我授权你们烧死她
[16:32] Thank you for meeting me. 感谢你来见我
[16:34] You don’t believe me. 你不相信我
[16:36] Prometheus threatened to kill me. 普罗米修斯威胁说要杀了我
[16:38] You’re a very convincing liar. 你是个很有说服力的骗子
[16:40] I deserve that. 我不反驳
[16:42] According to S.T.A.R. Labs, 尖端科研实验室的人说
[16:44] you’d help Prometheus even if he wasn’t threatening anyone. 就算普罗米修斯不威胁人 你还是会帮他
[16:47] That’s what they think. 那是他们觉得
[16:48] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[16:51] I can help you track him. 我能帮你找到他
[16:54] Take her out. 把她拿下
[17:21] I told you not to engage! 我叫你们别插手的
[17:23] We know. It’s just– 我们知道 只是…
[17:24] She, um, spooked us. 她吓到我们了
[17:27] You guys are terrible liars. 你们真是不会骗人
[17:29] I told them to move on her. 是我叫他们动手的
[17:33] Since when are they taking orders from you? 他们什么时候开始听你的话了
[17:35] I don’t know, but I kind of like it. 不知道 不过我还挺喜欢的
[17:38] She had something in her hand. 她手里有东西
[17:39] She had her phone in her hand. 她拿着她的手机
[17:40] Well, it didn’t look like her phone, and I don’t trust her, 看着不像她手机 我不相信她
[17:42] So I told them to move. 所以我叫他们行动
[17:43] I had the situation under control. 一切在我掌控之中
[17:45] She told me that Prometheus forced her to do this. 她告诉我是普罗米修斯逼她这么做的
[17:48] Now whether or not that is true, 不管是不是真的
[17:49] She was going to give us valuable intel on him. 她准备告诉我关于他的有价值的情报
[17:51] She’s playing you, Oliver. 她在耍你 奥利弗
[17:52] I understand that you’re suspicious of her, 我知道你怀疑她
[17:54] and I know this Laurel is from another earth, 我也知道这个劳蕾尔来自另一颗星球
[17:57] that this is not our Laurel, 她不是我们认识的劳蕾尔
[17:58] but we don’t know why. 但我们不知道她来做什么
[18:02] We don’t. 我们不知道
[18:10] I told you. Blinders. 我告诉过你了 眼罩兄
[18:17] You good? 你还好吗
[18:19] Why wouldn’t I be? 我怎么会不好
[18:21] Just got my ass kicked for the bazillionth time. 我刚被暴揍第N次
[18:28] So basically, I’m trading a cell in Central City 简单来说 我离开中城的监狱
[18:31] for a cell in Starling City. 又在斯特林市城被关了起来
[18:34] Actually, on this earth, we call it Star City. 其实在这个地球 我们叫它星城
[18:38] I’m sorry about the cell. 很抱歉要把你关起来
[18:40] I told you that Prometheus was going to kill me, 我告诉过你 普罗米修斯要杀我
[18:43] and that is why I did what I did. 所以我做了这些事
[18:45] Your history on earth-2 would suggest you had other reasons. 你在2号地球的黑历史让我们觉得你有其他目的
[18:49] You don’t trust me? 你不信我吗
[18:50] Can you blame me? 这能怪我吗
[18:52] No, because on my world, 不 因为在我的世界
[18:54] you’ve been dead for 10 years now. 你已经死了十年了
[18:56] I moved to Central City for a fresh start. 我搬到中城就是为了重新开始
[18:58] That’s where this happened, 我就是在那变成这样的
[19:01] and from then, it was just one bad choice after another, 然后做了一个又一个错误决定
[19:07] and I guess once you let the darkness inside it never comes out, 大概黑暗侵蚀内心 就无法再驱散
[19:10] and now I am trapped in a parallel dimension, 现在我被困在一个平行维度空间
[19:13] telling my sob story to the double of the man that– 诉说自己的伤心往事 还是对着我过去
[19:18] that I loved. 恋人的二重身
[19:19] So stop running. 别再逃了
[19:22] Face the darkness. 直面黑暗
[19:25] How does that work? 我该怎么做
[19:27] First, you need to tell me everything 首先 你要告诉我你所知道的
[19:28] that you know about Prometheus, 所有关于普罗米修斯的事
[19:30] everything, 所有的事
[19:32] and then we keep you safe. 我们再保证你的安全
[19:34] And you’re willing to do that why? 你为什么愿意这么做
[19:37] Why? Because I look like someone you used to know. 为什么 就因为我长得像你认识的人吗
[19:40] Someone once told me that a circumstance could make something 有人曾对我说事物的好坏利弊
[19:44] poison or nectar. 都是环境使然
[19:50] What they meant was that we get to choose what we are, 意思就是我们可以决定自己的样子
[19:54] we get to choose who we are, 可以决定要成为什么样的人
[19:57] so tell me… 那么告诉我…
[20:03] who are you? 你到底是谁
[20:07] Yo. Hold up. 等等
[20:09] I’ll walk with you. 我跟你一起走
[20:10] I’m hopping the “L” Line. 我要换到L线
[20:11] – You taking the subway? – No. I’m just gonna walk. -坐地铁吗 -不 我走回去
[20:14] By yourself? You–you do have 就一个人吗 你似乎
[20:16] a tendency to get your ass kicked. 真的挺喜欢被人揍的
[20:18] Did you just come all the way out here just to insult me? 你一路跟过来就是为了嘲笑我吗
[20:21] I’m just going home, but that was merely a product– 我只是要回家 不过是恰巧…
[20:23] I’ll see you tomorrow, Rene. 我们明天见 雷内
[20:25] Damn you soft. 你个软蛋
[20:26] I thought you had some wit, man. 我以为你还能有点胆子 伙计
[20:28] What, the Black Siren kicked that out of you, too? 怎么 被黑海妖揍得玻璃心了吗
[20:29] Not now, man. Not now. 别这个时候挑事 哥们
[20:32] What, did I hurt– hurt your feelings? 怎么 难道我还…伤了你感情了吗
[20:33] Just let me be, man. 别来烦我了 哥们
[20:37] What’s your damage, Hoss? 你到底出什么事了 霍斯
[20:39] I mean, ever since the party, you been off. 自从派对之后你就不在状态
[20:41] You’re supposed to be the happy one, remember? 你应该是个很乐观积极的人 不是吗
[20:43] Like what?! Like this?! 什么样 这个样吗
[20:46] What the hell’s gotten into you? 你究竟是怎么了
[20:47] I been stabbed, shot at, put in a coma, 我挨过刀 中过弹 被打昏过
[20:50] had magic powers used on me, 被施过魔法
[20:51] superpowers used against me, and for what? 还和超能力对打过 但都是为了什么
[20:55] What difference does it make? 这些都有什么用呢
[20:58] All it’s done is cost me my blood, my sweat… 唯一的影响就是让我搭进了血汗…
[21:03] My Paul. 还有我的保罗
[21:06] It cost me Paul. 它让我失去了保罗
[21:10] That’s your husband, right? 那是你的丈夫 对吧
[21:12] Was. 曾经是
[21:14] He left me. 他离开了我
[21:15] Because of you being Mr. Terrific? 就因为你是卓越先生吗
[21:21] Because of me trying, 因为我想成为他
[21:23] but I’m never gonna make it 但我永远不可能做到
[21:25] because I don’t have what it takes… 因为我没这能力…
[21:29] so now I don’t have anything. 所以现在我一无所有
[21:42] Hey. Keep your wrist straight 把手腕伸直了
[21:44] just so you don’t jam it. 不然就会扭到
[21:50] I, uh–I spoke to Laurel. 我和劳蕾尔谈过了
[21:52] When did she become Laurel? 她什么时候成劳蕾尔了
[21:58] She’s not Laurel, not Laurel Laurel. 她不是劳蕾尔 不是真正的劳蕾尔
[22:00] She’s not our Laurel, ok? 她不是我们的劳蕾尔 知道吗
[22:02] Ok. Felicity, I’m– I can’t pretend 好了 费利西蒂 我算不上是
[22:04] to understand parallel worlds, 很懂平行世界的事
[22:07] but if I’m gonna believe in them– 但我要是相信这个的话
[22:08] and–and I kind of have to now– 而我现在也不得不信了
[22:12] then I need to believe that differences 那我就该相信这一区别
[22:14] are caused by circumstances, 是由周遭环境引起的
[22:16] so why can’t we change this Laurel’s circumstances? 那我们为何不改变这个劳蕾尔所处的环境呢
[22:21] You think that you can save her? 你觉得你救得了她吗
[22:24] – After she’s thrown in with Prometheus? – Under duress. -她和普罗米修斯同流合污 -她被威胁了
[22:31] I… Heh. I think I can reach her. 我… 我觉得我能让她敞开心扉
[22:35] When did you find the time to get a Ph.D.in psychology? 你什么时候挤时间读的心理学博士
[22:38] I’m a quick study. 我学得快
[22:41] My name’s Adrian Chase, Star City District Attorney. 我叫阿德里安·蔡斯 星城地方检察官
[22:45] John Diggle, convict. 约翰·狄格尔 罪犯
[22:48] You here to add to my charges? 你是来增加我的罪名的吗
[22:50] Not exactly. I’m representing you. 并不是 我是来代表你的
[22:54] Your friend Oliver’s persuasive, 你的朋友奥利弗很能说服人
[22:57] plus he’s my boss. Heh. 还是我的上司
[23:00] General Walker, the guy who wants you out of the picture, 沃克将军 想除掉你的那个人
[23:03] you know who his boss is? 你知道他为谁效力吗
[23:06] The president. 总统
[23:07] So you can imagine how difficult this is about to be. 所以你能想象这会有多难吧
[23:11] Mr. Chase, MP officers are here 蔡斯先生 宪兵们来了
[23:13] to remand the prisoner into their custody. 要收押犯人由他们监管
[23:16] Wait. I thought I was supposed to stay here for now. 等等 我以为我暂时会待在这
[23:18] You’re under their jurisdiction. 你现在归他们管了
[23:19] – The trial– – The trial? -接受审判 -审判
[23:22] Man, there won’t be a trial. 伙计 根本就不会有什么审判
[23:24] As soon as I’m out of here, 我出了这间屋子
[23:25] Walker will concoct some reason 沃克随便找点什么理由
[23:26] to put a bullet in my head. 就能枪毙了我
[23:30] Ahh. Sergeant Diggle. Heh. Good to see you again. 狄格尔中士 真高兴又见面了
[23:34] Have Sergeant Diggle cleared out of here 把狄格尔中士带走
[23:36] and ready for transport asap. 尽快准备好转移
[23:39] Got a long ride back to Langham ahead of us. 回朗豪监狱还得走一大段路呢
[24:08] So tell me… 告诉我吧
[24:10] What happened between you and oliver? 你和奥利弗怎么了
[24:14] Did he find someone else, 他是有别人了吗
[24:16] or were you not tall enough? 还是你个不够高
[24:20] Do you have a sister? 你有姐妹吗
[24:21] Because I hear he loves sisters. 因为我听说他喜欢姐妹俩
[24:28] Oliver seems to think that because you look like Laurel 奥利弗似乎觉得因为你长得像劳蕾尔
[24:31] that you could become her. 你就能成为她
[24:35] And what do you think? 那你怎么想
[24:38] I think… 我觉得
[24:42] You should get used to living in cages. 你得习惯笼中的生活了
[24:46] There’s a part of him that blames himself for Laurel’s death. 他的内心在为劳蕾尔的死自责
[24:51] It’s who he is, 这就是他
[24:53] so when he looks at you… 所以当他看着你时
[24:57] He doesn’t just see Laurel. 他看到的不只是劳蕾尔
[25:01] He sees a shot at redemption. 他看见他赎罪的机会
[25:04] Wow. It must be really frustrating 他没有听你的
[25:07] that he doesn’t listen to you. 肯定很让人沮丧吧
[25:09] Oh, I’m used to it. 我习惯了
[25:34] How’d she escape? 她怎么逃走的
[25:35] The power went off and the dampener along with it. 电力故障使挡板也失效了
[25:37] And goldilocks huffed and puffed and blew the door down. 那金发姑娘就深吸一口气吹倒了门
[25:40] That’s not exactly how her power works. 她的超能力可不是这样的
[25:43] Was there something wrong with Cisco’s specs? 西斯科的设计出了差错吗
[25:45] Because didn’t we just replicate the pipeline security system? 我们不是刚装上管道监狱的安保系统吗
[25:47] We did. 我们有
[25:49] I let her go. 我放她走的
[25:51] – What? – Damn, blondie! -什么 -搞什么 金发妞
[25:53] I’m sorry, but, everyone, just relax. 对不起 但是伙计们 先放松
[25:55] I put tracking nanites in her water, 我在她的水里放了纳米追踪器
[25:56] the same once we used to find Malcolm Merlyn. 和曾经用来找马尔科姆·梅林的一样
[25:57] Is that makes everything better? 这就能让情况更好了
[25:59] Isn’t that exactly how you used Anarky 去年你不也同样利用安纳奇
[26:01] to find Darhk last year? 找到达克的吗
[26:03] Could we have the room, please? 请让我们单独待会
[26:05] Seriously? This is getting good. 认真上了 真是越来越棒了
[26:08] Rene, Rory, come on, guys. 雷内 罗里 走吧
[26:17] You… 你
[26:20] You could have been hurt. 你可能会受伤
[26:22] Whatever happened to “If we change her circumstances”? 不管”如果我们改变她的环境”发生什么
[26:25] You risked your life to get a line on Prometheus 你为了比利 冒险打探
[26:29] because of Billy. 普罗米修斯的消息
[26:30] Well, now that you’re killing again, 你现在又杀人了
[26:31] I thought, “Why not put it to use?” 我想”为什么不用上呢”
[26:32] No. We’re gonna get justice for Billy. 不 我们会替比利讨回公道的
[26:35] But first, we need to take care of your ex, 但 我们要先对付你的前女友
[26:38] who’s not even your ex. 她甚至不是你的前女友
[26:54] There’s a part of him 他的内心
[26:55] that blames himself for Laurel’s death. 在为劳蕾尔的死自责
[26:59] It’s who he is, 这就是他
[27:01] so when he looks at you, 所以当他看着你时
[27:03] he sees more than just Laurel. 他看到的不只是劳蕾尔
[27:06] He sees his shot at redemption. 他看见他赎罪的机会
[27:12] It’s like I said. You know me better than almost anyone. 如我所说 你比其他人更了解我
[27:21] I failed Laurel before. 我辜负过劳蕾尔
[27:25] I can’t… I can’t fail her again. 我不能再辜负她
[27:29] I don’t have to remind you that this isn’t her. 不用我提醒你 她不是她
[27:33] I know. 我知道
[27:37] Our–our Laurel’s gone. 我们的劳蕾尔死了
[27:41] She’s the last chance that I have…okay? 她是我最后的机会 好吗
[27:49] Billy is my responsibility… 比利的死是我的责任
[27:53] And we will get justice for him. 我们会为他讨回公道
[27:57] I’ll let you know when the trackers metabolize and go live. 追踪器被消化启动时 我会告诉你
[28:11] You’ve been here for just few months, 你才来了几个月
[28:12] and already you think you know everything. 就以为自己什么都知道
[28:15] Did it not occur to you that I could be playing Kovar? 你没想到我可能在耍科瓦
[28:18] I–I don’t believe that. 我不相信
[28:20] Of course you don’t. 你当然不信
[28:22] Because you don’t understand 因为你不明白
[28:24] that circumstances are what makes 事物的好坏利弊
[28:26] a thing poison or nectar. 都是环境使然
[28:30] You believe your fool’s errand to kill Kovar 你相信自己杀科瓦的徒劳任务
[28:33] because you think that you are responsible 因为你认为你要
[28:36] for this darkness that’s inside you. 为你内心的黑暗负责
[28:39] Like baby blaming himself 就像婴儿
[28:41] for being left out in the cold by his mother. 自责自己被母亲遗弃
[28:44] If it weren’t for that island… 如果不是那座岛
[28:48] you would be that harmless 你会是你之前
[28:50] American douchebag that you pretended 在科瓦赌场假扮的
[28:53] to be in Kovar’s casino. 无害美国傻逼
[28:58] So I guess I’m… just supposed to listen to you instead? 所以我应该听你的吗
[29:05] I can give you family, 我可以给你
[29:07] one that does not see a monster but a brother. 视你为兄弟而非魔鬼的家庭
[29:13] All I am asking in return is your obedience. 我要求的回报就是听话
[29:21] Or else. 否则
[29:28] Or else… 否则
[29:33] you don’t leave this room alive. 你不能活着离开这里
[29:40] So mom and dad are going 12 rounds upstairs. 爸妈在楼上大战十二回合
[29:43] They’re just having a discussion. 他们只是在讨论
[29:46] Look. I–I know that I took the teasing too far earlier. 我知道我之前挑逗得太过分了
[29:52] I can be an acquired taste, 很多人都不喜欢我
[29:53] but… I’m sorry to hear about Paul 但 我为保罗的事和
[29:56] and that I made you feel worse about it. 让你更难受感到很抱歉
[30:01] Thanks. That’s really big of you. 谢谢 你真大方
[30:04] So what are you doing down here? 所以你在下面鼓捣什么
[30:06] Well, since the Black Siren’s cry 既然黑海妖的喊声
[30:08] works on a more powerful frequency than Laurel’s, 比劳蕾尔的频率更强
[30:11] these are useless. 这些都没用了
[30:13] So I was trying to see if there’s a way to 所以我在设法
[30:15] make the dampener portable so next time 造个便携式阻尼器 那么下次
[30:18] – we go up against her– – You can take her powers away. -我们面对她 -你可以削弱她的超能力
[30:20] That’s awesome. 太棒了
[30:22] Yeah. Well, ideas are one thing. 不过 这只是个想法
[30:24] Executing them is another. 还不知道能否行得通
[30:26] – You don’t get it, do you? – Get what? -你不明白 是吧 -不明白什么
[30:28] That maybe instead of beating yourself up 与其纠结自己
[30:30] about what you can’t do, 不能做什么
[30:32] take a moment and appreciate what you can do. 不如把心思花在欣赏自己能做什么
[30:35] Because it’s pretty badass. 因为这真的很棒
[30:43] General Walker. Sorry, general, 沃克将军 抱歉 将军
[30:45] but I cannot let you take John Diggle 没有拿到正式的公文
[30:46] without the proper paperwork turned in. 我不能让你带走约翰·狄格尔
[30:48] Excuse me? 你说什么
[30:49] Forms I-55 and W-67 I55和W67表格
[30:51] and the completed transfer assignment 还有朗豪狱长签署的
[30:53] signed by the Langham warden. 完整转移文件
[30:54] Never seen a D.A. get involved 没见过地检官
[30:56] in military matters and on the defense side. 干涉军方事务 还给犯人辩护
[30:59] I’m expanding my practice. 我拓宽了业务
[31:06] Anything else? 还有什么需要吗
[31:18] It’s not common for someone of your rank 由你这种级别的人
[31:20] to personally supervise a prisoner transfer. 来亲自监督犯人转移并不寻常
[31:23] I make exceptions for traitors and terrorists. 叛国罪和恐怖分子就要破例
[31:26] I’ll need a district judge to ratify the transfer papers. 我需要找地区法官批准转移文件
[31:29] That could take a few hours, maybe even a few days. 这可能需要几小时 甚至几天
[31:32] Do you have the attorney general on speed dial? 你有把司法部长的电话设为快速拨号吗
[31:35] I do, and she owes me a favor. 我有 而且她还欠我个人情
[31:39] I can have you disbarred in 15 seconds. 我可以在十五秒内让你失去律师资格
[31:42] Now I expect the prisoner to be in my custody in 24 hours. 24小时之内把犯人交给我监管
[31:46] Am I clear? 清楚吗
[31:58] – Tracker’s live. – Where is she? -追踪器启动了 -她在哪里
[31:59] The nanites just metabolized. 纳米追踪器刚被消化
[32:01] I’m triangulating them with the keyhole satellite feed. 我在用锁眼卫星监控三角定位它们
[32:02] Remind me to upgrade our internet tomorrow. 明天提醒我升级我们的网络
[32:04] Got it. 1400 block Brand Boulevard. 找到了 博兰德大道1400座
[32:06] Pulling up keyhole now. 现在调出锁眼
[32:08] I think I have something that will help, 我想我有件东西能帮忙
[32:09] a mobile version of the dampener from S.T.A.R. Labs. 尖端科研实验室阻尼器的移动版
[32:12] Think? 你想
[32:13] I might need some more time with it. 我可能还需要一些时间处理
[32:14] The circuitry’s pretty complex, 电路挺复杂的
[32:15] I’m feeling a lot of pressure, and I just want– 我压力很大 我需要…
[32:16] Felicity can come with and help you. 费利西蒂会想办法帮你的
[32:17] Hold up. Not getting a 慢着 无法
[32:18] good enough reading off the thermal imaging. 看清热成像
[32:20] There’s no way to tell 无法看清
[32:20] if Black Siren is actually with Prometheus, 黑海妖是不是跟普罗米修斯一起
[32:22] and the whole point of doing this is to catch that son of a… 而忙活这些是为了抓那个混…
[32:26] bitch. 蛋
[32:27] We need to wait till we get visual confirmation on Prometheus. 等确认是普罗米修斯再行动
[32:29] We’re not waiting for anything. 我们不能等了
[32:30] We’re gonna bring her in right now. 我们现在就带她回来
[32:31] Get on board with this. 一起干
[32:33] Suit up. 着装准备
[32:39] This is private property. 这是私人房产
[32:41] Ma’am, what are you doing here? 女士 你在这里干什么
[32:42] I’m just waiting for a friend. 等我的一个朋友
[32:46] She’s here. Create a perimeter. Go! 她在这里 设好周界 快
[32:55] – Did you hear that? – Hear what? -听到了吗 -听到什么
[32:57] Kidding. I think people in Florida heard that. We need to hurry. 开玩笑的 我想佛罗里达的人都能听到 动作快
[33:01] She–she was crazy. She could scream. 她疯了 她会尖叫
[33:03] Run away and call the police. 快逃跑 然后报警
[33:18] Don’t move, trinity. 别动 三合一
[33:20] Oh. I thought you’d be someone else. 我还以为会是另一个人
[33:24] Disappointing. 好失望
[33:30] – This should do it. – Are you sure? -这应该能行 -你确定吗
[33:33] No, but we’re out of time. 不确定 但我们没时间了
[33:42] Prometheus. 普罗米修斯
[34:07] Diazepam. That should slow you down. 安定 应该能拖慢你
[34:26] Diazepam–you could say I have a tolerance, 安定 你可以说我有耐性
[34:29] but you shouldn’t be worrying about me right now. 但你现在应该操心的不是我
[34:33] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[34:37] I am so sorry, 我很抱歉
[34:38] but I think it’s about time that I kill you. 但我想现在是时候杀你了
[34:42] Felicity or me! 费利西蒂还是我
[34:51] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[34:58] Don’t do this. 不要这么做
[35:01] There’s no coming back for you. 你没回头路
[35:03] If you kill felicity, then you’re killing 如果你杀了费利西蒂
[35:05] that part of yourself that existed 你就是杀了
[35:08] before you lost your family. 失去家人之前的你
[35:13] If you end this now, 如果你现在收手
[35:16] then we can find that person again… together. 我们可以一起找回那个人
[35:20] She was never there. 她不曾存在过
[35:43] You really need to shut your damn mouth. 你真该把你该死的嘴闭上
[35:47] Hey, pumpkin. 亲爱的
[35:57] Kept my wrist straight. 我伸直手腕了
[36:09] You turn me over, I’ll be dead 你把我交出去 你还没回到
[36:11] before you get back to your office. 办公室 我就会没命了
[36:12] I believe you. 我相信你
[36:15] You know, when I woke up, 我今天起床时
[36:17] I didn’t think that I’d be pissing off 我没想到我会招惹
[36:18] one of the most powerful men in the military. 军方最有权势的人之一
[36:22] Hit me. 打我
[36:24] What? 什么
[36:25] Hit me. 打我
[36:40] What the hell is going on here? 你们到底在搞什么
[36:42] Your prisoner just decked me. 你的犯人刚揍我一拳
[36:44] Unsatisfied with your legal counsel? 他不满意你的法律咨询吗
[36:46] Who knows, but… 天知道 但…
[36:49] We are in Starling County, 这里是星城
[36:51] and in county code, section 47.15, 县法令第47章15节
[36:54] it specifically states that the district attorney, 清楚写明 地检官
[36:57] me, can supersede transfers to other jurisdictions 也就是我 可以推迟转移嫌犯到其他辖区
[37:01] if the suspect commits a secondary crime 如果他在我的辖区
[37:03] within my jurisdiction. 犯了二级罪行
[37:06] Attacking a city official’s 攻击市政府官员
[37:07] a very serious offense, Mr. Diggle. 是非常严重的罪行 狄格尔先生
[37:10] I think I’m gonna have to prosecute this one myself. 我想我要亲自起诉你
[37:14] It could take a while. 这需要一段时间
[37:16] Fine. I’ll be back with a writ signed by the president. 好 我会带着总统签署的令状回来
[37:20] Can’t wait. I’ve always wanted her autograph. 迫不及待 我一直想要她的亲笔签名
[37:38] You know how people hate to say, “I told you so”? 你知道人们讨厌说”我跟你说过了”
[37:42] I don’t hate it. I friggin’ love it. 我不讨厌 我还特别喜欢说
[37:44] You really weren’t kidding about that acquired taste thing. 你说很多人不喜欢你真是不假
[37:47] It’s like shooting fish in a barrel with you. 跟你开玩笑太容易了
[37:49] It’s cool. I can take it. 行 我能接受
[37:52] You were right, Rene. 你是对的 雷内
[37:54] I need to start embracing what I can do 我应该专注在我能为团队做什么
[37:56] for the team instead of what I can’t. 而不是不能做什么
[37:58] That’s what I’m talking about. 我就是在说这个
[37:59] More tinkering and less fighting. 多做幕后工作 少上前线
[38:01] Well, I–I wouldn’t exactly call it tinkering. 我不会说那是幕后工作
[38:05] – Oh, one more thing. – Yeah. What’s up? -还有件事 -什么事
[38:07] You put your hands on me like that one more time, 你下次再那样把手放我身上
[38:09] and I’ll kick your ass. 我就揍你
[38:13] Oh. Good talk. 相谈甚欢
[38:22] This is why I usually leave the punching to you guys. 所以我总是让你们负责出拳
[38:25] It was a memorable punch. 这是值得纪念的一拳
[38:27] Typing is going to be a…bit 接下来几天
[38:30] of a challenge the next couple days. 可能无法好好打字了
[38:35] Serves me right. 我活该
[38:37] Because I let Black Siren go, 因为我放走了黑海妖
[38:39] one of those guards could have gotten killed. 差点害死那些守卫
[38:40] We almost got Prometheus. 我们差点抓住普罗米修斯
[38:44] Your plan worked. He was there. 你的计划有效 他在那里
[38:46] No. If it worked, we’d be putting cuffs on him right now. 不 如果有效 他现在已经被我们抓住了
[38:49] We’ll get there. 我们能做到的
[38:52] We’ll get him. 我们会抓住他的
[38:59] I’m sorry she wasn’t her. 我很抱歉她不是她
[39:01] I know. 我知道
[39:03] I’m sorry about Billy. 很遗憾比利死了
[39:05] – He was a good man. – Like you. -他是个好人 -跟你一样
[39:12] So I’m guessing that Laurel is on her way 我想劳蕾尔应该
[39:13] back to Central City then. 在回中城的路上
[39:15] Secure lockup at ARGUS. 关在超能力联合调查组
[39:17] I’m keeping her close because… 我把她留在身边是因为
[39:19] if there’s anything left of the real Laurel in there… 如果她身上有任何属于真劳蕾尔的特质
[39:27] I’m gonna find it. 我会找到的
[39:29] You know what? 知道吗
[39:31] I could really get used to this newfound optimism of yours. 我会习惯你的乐观新技能
[39:43] I’m done asking. 我不想再问了
[39:45] Follow me or die. 跟我走或等死
[39:49] Find out what’s happening. 去看看发生什么事了
[40:27] Hello, Mr. Queen. 你好 奎恩先生
[40:29] My name is Talia. 我是塔莉亚
[40:32] I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[40:42] Just doesn’t feel right, 这感觉不对
[40:43] they just taking it away like this. 他们就这样拿走它
[40:47] We should build a new one. 我们应该造个新的
[40:50] I think we can do better. 我们可以用更好的方式
[40:51] Yeah. What are you thinking? 你打算怎么做
[40:52] I haven’t kept my promise to Laurel. 我还没兑现对劳蕾尔的承诺
[40:55] You’re gonna train a new Black Canary? 你打算训练一个新的黑金丝雀吗
[40:57] I think that somewhere out there, 我想外面有个女人
[40:58] there is a woman worthy of Laurel’s legacy, 配得上继承劳蕾尔的遗产
[41:03] and…now all we got to do is find her. 我们要做的就是找到她
[41:12] You boys want another round? 你们要再打一局吗
[41:15] No. I was thinking of ordering something that’s, 不 我想点其他的
[41:17] not on the menu, huh? 不在菜单上的
[41:18] Hey. Where you going, baby? 宝贝 你要去哪里
[41:20] Seriously, could you two be any more of a cliche? 说真的 你俩可以再老套一点
[41:25] Don’t worry, sweetheart. 别担心 宝贝
[41:27] There’s plenty of me to go around. 我可以好好满足你
[41:30] I thought people like you only existed in the movies. 我以为你们这种人只会出现在电影里
[41:33] You know, two guys trying to overcompensate 两个男人为了弥补
[41:35] for their lack of manhood 自己缺少的男子气概
[41:37] by taking it out on a defenseless woman. 而去骚扰弱小女子
[41:39] What are you gonna do about it? 你打算怎么做
[41:49] That. 这样
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme