时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You’re all this city has. | 这座城市就靠你了 |
[00:04] | Now stop being so hard on yourself. | 不要再对自己这么苛刻 |
[00:07] | That notebook belonged to my father. | 那本笔记本是我父亲的 |
[00:09] | I thought that it was my way to save the city. | 我以为杀掉名单上的人就能拯救城市 |
[00:12] | We all want to believe in Oliver’s crusade, | 我们都愿意相信奥利弗的大业 |
[00:13] | but I am pissed that the guy who only shares | 我是因为那家伙只把重要信息 |
[00:15] | the important information with his inner circle | 告诉给他圈子内的人曾经还是个 |
[00:17] | used to be a serial killer. | 连环杀人犯而生气呢 |
[00:18] | For a long time, I blamed you for my parents dying. | 很久以来 我都因为我父母的死而怪你 |
[00:21] | Knowing all this doesn’t make it any easier. | 了解了真相并没让我好受很多 |
[00:28] | Nobody followed me. | 没人跟着我 |
[00:29] | They don’t suspect a thing. | 他们没有怀疑 |
[00:51] | I brought what you asked for. | 我带了你需要的东西 |
[00:59] | Addresses are on the back. | 地址在背面 |
[01:08] | I took those last two myself. | 最后两个是我亲自拍的 |
[01:18] | What? That’s it? | 怎么 这就完了 |
[01:19] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[01:20] | I get you the intel, | 我给你信息 |
[01:21] | I get to be there when you take him down. | 你干掉他时我得在场 |
[01:23] | You think you can make demands of me? | 你觉得你能对我提要求吗 |
[01:27] | No. | 不 |
[01:28] | No, of course not. I know he’s your kill… | 当然不能 我知道该由你杀他 |
[01:33] | But I want to watch him die. | 但我想看他死 |
[01:35] | You haven’t been listening. | 你没认真听我的话 |
[01:37] | I’m not going to kill him. | 我不会杀他 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna make him wish he was dead. | 我要让他生不如死 |
[02:00] | This is incredible, Speedy. | 太棒了 快手 |
[02:03] | I can’t believe you pulled it off, | 不敢相信你做到了 |
[02:04] | especially after the whole– | 之前还经历了… |
[02:05] | Ok. I thought we decided not to talk about aliens anymore. | 我们不是说好不再谈外星人了吗 |
[02:09] | Right. | 是的 |
[02:10] | Besides, how can you be so surprised? | 而且这有什么意外的 |
[02:12] | I’m Moira Queen’s daughter, | 我是莫伊拉·奎恩的女儿 |
[02:13] | and that means throwing a killer Christmas party is in my blood. | 所以办超赞的圣诞派对是遗传的 |
[02:16] | Mom and dad would be very proud of you, Speedy. | 父母会为你骄傲的 快手 |
[02:18] | Me? Come on. You’re the mayor. | 我 得了吧 你可是市长 |
[02:20] | They’d be so happy, they wouldn’t know | 他们会很开心 都不知道 |
[02:23] | Are you all right? Because what the dominators showed us, | 你没事吧 支配者给我们制造的梦境 |
[02:26] | it was a little like losing them all over again. | 好像让我们再次失去了他们 |
[02:28] | They didn’t take anything away from me. | 他们没有从我这夺走什么 |
[02:30] | They gave me something. | 倒让我有所收获 |
[02:32] | Reminded me how lucky I am to be a part | 让我明白成为这个家庭的一员 |
[02:34] | of this family and to have you as my brother. | 有你当我的哥哥是多么幸运 |
[02:37] | That’s very sweet. | 真暖心 |
[02:43] | – Sorry I’m late. – No, it’s fine. | -抱歉我迟到了 -没关系 |
[02:45] | I know, I know. I already broke | 我知道 我已经坏了 |
[02:46] | the first rule of being a good date | 好女伴的首要规矩 |
[02:47] | by not arriving with you, | 没和你一起到场 |
[02:49] | but I had a crushing deadline. | 但我有个紧急稿件要赶 |
[02:50] | Glamorous life of a journalist, right? | 记者的迷人生活 对吧 |
[02:52] | The dress that you’re wearing makes up for it. | 你穿的美丽裙子已经弥补了 |
[02:55] | So, uh, you’re his– his date? | 所以你是他的伴儿吗 |
[02:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[03:00] | Yeah, just–uh, just for this party, | 是的 只对于这场派对 |
[03:01] | which by the way, is a definite improvement | 而且这场派对比之前的 |
[03:04] | over the previous mayor’s holiday bash. | 市长节日典礼要好多了 |
[03:07] | Nicely done. | 非常棒 |
[03:08] | Thanks. It’s really great to know | 谢谢 很开心知道 |
[03:09] | that this administration can do, like, one thing right. | 这届政府终于做对一件事了 |
[03:13] | Be nice, Thea. | 好好说话 西娅 |
[03:14] | No. I’m gonna go get a drink now. | 不 我现在要去喝东西了 |
[03:15] | Talk to you later. | 待会儿再聊 |
[03:18] | She’s–I mean, she’s just being protective. | 她就是保护欲很强 |
[03:22] | To be fair. I didn’t make the best first impression. | 其实我也没留下最好的第一印象 |
[03:25] | Well, I, of all people, understand | 我最能理解 |
[03:26] | that sometimes doing a job means pissing people off. | 有时候工作就会四处树敌 |
[03:30] | It just means that you’re doing it well. | 那只能说明你做得很好 |
[03:31] | I see you’ve reclaimed your optimism. | 看来你又乐观起来了 |
[03:33] | Well, thanks to you. | 多亏你 |
[03:36] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:46] | Is that your second champagne? | 这是你喝的第二杯香槟了吗 |
[03:48] | – Third. – Are you really that nervous | -第三杯 -终于把我介绍给你的朋友 |
[03:50] | to finally introduce me to your friends? | 让你那么紧张吗 |
[03:52] | I just want them to love you | 我只是想让他们像我爱… |
[03:54] | as much as I llllllike you. | 我…喜欢你一样喜欢你 |
[04:01] | These are my friends! | 我朋友来了 |
[04:02] | Guys, this is my Malone boyfriend. | 大伙们 这是我的马隆男朋友 |
[04:04] | This is Billy Malone, my boy–boyfriend. | 这位是比利·马隆 我的男…男朋友 |
[04:11] | I’m Curtis, by the way, | 对了 我是柯蒂斯 |
[04:13] | the guy awkwardly standing in front of you | 就是尴尬地站在你面前 |
[04:14] | waiting to be introduced, | 等着被介绍的人 |
[04:16] | And this is my husband Paul. | 这是我老公保罗 |
[04:17] | Curtis is my best friend at work– well, was | 柯蒂斯是我工作时最好的朋友 |
[04:18] | until I was fired from my own company. | 直到后来我被自己的公司开除了 |
[04:20] | – Cheers. – I thought you guys were working | -干杯 -我还以为你们 |
[04:22] | on a startup together, the one he’s been putting | 在一起创业 他最近总是 |
[04:23] | all the late nights in on. | 熬夜在工作 |
[04:25] | The very late nights, the startup, yes. | 熬夜 创业 对 |
[04:26] | We–it’s just– the startup is so fun. | 创业乐趣好多 |
[04:28] | I mean, we barely call it work | 我们都不把它叫工作了 |
[04:29] | because it’s just, like, “Whoo!” | 因为很激动啊 |
[04:32] | So much…fun. | 很有意思 |
[04:41] | Who needs a fancy part at City Hall | 最重要的人都在这里 |
[04:43] | when all the most important people | 谁还想去市政厅那个 |
[04:44] | are right here? | 花哨的派对 |
[04:46] | Aw shucks, John. | 什么啊 约翰 |
[04:48] | You’re gonna make us all blush. | 你让我们都要脸红了 |
[04:50] | Do you think it’s a fire hazard | 你觉得在这里点烛台 |
[04:51] | to light the menorah in here? | 会有火灾危险吗 |
[04:52] | I think the only hazard’s gonna be | 我觉得唯一可能的危险就是 |
[04:53] | if you mess with that table setting | 你在莱拉带着火鸡回来之前 |
[04:54] | before Lyla gets back with the turkey. | 弄乱了桌子的布置 |
[04:59] | – What do you think? – Nice. | -你觉得怎么样 -不错 |
[05:01] | – Cute kid. – Yeah. He gets it from his mom. | -小孩真萌 -他遗传她妈妈的 |
[05:03] | I figured. | 看出来了 |
[05:06] | Must be, uh, weird finding out about flashpoint. | 知道了闪点以后感觉一定很奇怪 |
[05:10] | Yeah. I’m still not sure how I feel about that, man. | 是啊 我现在都不知道该作何感想 |
[05:12] | I should be used to all the unusual things around here, | 我应该习惯了周遭所有不寻常的事 |
[05:14] | especially after last week, but… | 尤其是上周之后 但是 |
[05:17] | I could never imagine a daughter. | 我想不出有女儿会是什么样 |
[05:23] | Being a father’s the best thing in the world, | 做父亲是世界上最美好的事情了 |
[05:25] | especially around the holidays. | 尤其是在节日时期 |
[05:27] | Sounds like you know something about kids. You got any? | 听着像你有点懂小孩的事 你有小孩吗 |
[05:29] | Sorry I’m late, | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:31] | but I come bearing gifts. | 但我带礼物来了 |
[05:33] | We had this tradition in my family | 我们家有个传统 |
[05:35] | where we’d all open our presents at the exact same time. | 大家都同时拆礼物 |
[05:38] | Since you guys are the only family I have, | 既然你们是我仅有的家人了 |
[05:39] | I, uh, figured I’d try it with you. | 我就想和你们一起继续传统吧 |
[05:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:45] | Were you even listening to the rules? | 你刚没有听规则吗 |
[05:47] | I don’t like rules | 我不喜欢规则 |
[05:49] | or listening. | 也不喜欢听 |
[05:53] | This is dope, Evie. | 这个太赞了 艾薇 |
[05:55] | Wow. Thanks, Evelyn. | 谢了 伊芙琳 |
[05:58] | It’s very sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[05:59] | You know, the best part is | 最棒的是 |
[06:01] | this is gonna piss Oliver off | 我们把这些都挂起来 |
[06:02] | when we hang these up all over the place. | 会把奥利弗弄疯的 |
[06:05] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[06:06] | Everyone, thank you so much for coming. | 各位 非常感谢大家来 |
[06:08] | My favorite Christmas movie is “Die Hard.” | 我最喜欢的圣诞电影是《虎胆龙威》 |
[06:13] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[06:14] | My second favorite Christmas movie is | 我第二喜欢的圣诞电影是 |
[06:17] | “It’s A Wonderful Life,” | 《生活多美好》 |
[06:18] | And, uh, I was very lucky | 我很幸运 |
[06:21] | to be able to rewatch that movie last week. | 能于上周重温了一遍这部电影 |
[06:25] | It reminded me how much work I still have to do, | 它让我意识到了我还有多少工作要做 |
[06:28] | how much work all of us still have to do, | 我们所有人还有多少工作要做 |
[06:30] | and it inspired me to recommit myself | 激励我重新投身自己 |
[06:34] | to making our city, our home | 使我们的城市和家园 |
[06:38] | a better and a safer place. | 更美好 更安全 |
[06:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:45] | – Great speech. – Great speech. | -说得好 -说得好 |
[06:47] | I… | 我… |
[06:48] | What she said. | 她说得对 |
[06:51] | Uh, Felicity, right? | 你是费利西蒂吧 |
[06:53] | Yeah. You must be the superhot reporter. | 是我 你一定就是那个超级火辣的记者 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | What I meant to say was this is– | 我想说的是 这位是… |
[06:58] | this is my boyfriend Billy. | 这位是我的男友比利 |
[07:00] | It’s nice to see you again, Mayor Queen. | 很高兴再一次见到你 奎恩市长 |
[07:02] | Billy, please call me Oliver. | 比利 叫我奥利弗就好 |
[07:05] | Hey, um, we’re actually gonna head out. | 我们打算走了 |
[07:08] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[07:09] | It will be… I think. | 会没事的…我觉得 |
[07:16] | So you guys want to go on a double date sometime or– | 想不想找时间两对情侣出来约会或者… |
[07:20] | No. Cool. | 不想吗 好吧 |
[07:28] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[07:29] | Paul! Paul, come on! | 保罗 保罗 拜托 |
[07:31] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[07:32] | All those nights you said you were with Felicity, | 所有那些你声称和费利西蒂一起的夜晚 |
[07:34] | what have you been doing? | 你们到底在干嘛 |
[07:35] | – Nothing. – Are you seeing someone? | -没干嘛 -你是有别人了吗 |
[07:36] | Baby, of course not. | 宝贝 当然没有 |
[07:38] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[07:38] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[07:49] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[07:53] | Get out of here! Run! | 快离开 跑 |
[08:03] | No! | 不 |
[08:09] | Do what you want to me. | 冲着我来就好 |
[08:10] | Just leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[08:19] | No! | 不 |
[08:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:27] | Somebody, help us! Please! Help! | 来人啊 帮帮我们 救命 |
[08:37] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:39] | Like someone threw a throwing star at me, | 感觉就像是有人冲我扔了星形飞镖 |
[08:42] | kicked me down a flight of steps, | 把我踹下了楼梯 |
[08:44] | and knocked me out. | 然后把我打晕了 |
[08:47] | The doctor said you’re not supposed to sit up. | 医生说你不能坐起来 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Well, the doc doesn’t know me that well. | 是啊 但医生不怎么了解我 |
[08:53] | Not sure I do anymore either. | 我也不确定自己还了解你了 |
[08:55] | – I can explain everything. – Great. | -我可以解释一切 -好啊 |
[08:58] | Let’s start with where you learned to fight like that. | 那就先告诉我你是从哪里学会那些招数的 |
[09:00] | Fight like what? | 哪些招数 |
[09:01] | I guess you hadn’t noticed, I lost badly. | 你可能没注意到 我输得可惨了 |
[09:04] | You think I don’t know who that was, Curtis. | 你以为我不知道那是谁吗 柯蒂斯 |
[09:06] | That was the throwing star killer. | 那是星形飞镖杀手 |
[09:09] | He’s murdered people, and yet somehow, you’re still alive. | 他杀人不眨眼 但你却活下来了 |
[09:12] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[09:14] | Oh, my god. Curtis, are you all right? | 天呐 柯蒂斯 你还好吗 |
[09:15] | I’m great. Just a little banged up | 我挺好的 只是受了点伤 |
[09:18] | like I always am when I get into street fights with muggers. | 就和以往每次和劫匪街头斗殴时一样 |
[09:21] | It wasn’t a mugger. | 那可不是劫匪 |
[09:22] | It was a serial killer, the throwing star killer. | 那是个连环杀手 是星形飞镖杀手 |
[09:25] | I thought you had the anti-crime unit taking care of this. | 我还以为你手下的打击罪案小组在办这案子 |
[09:28] | We do, Paul, | 的确 保罗 |
[09:29] | and we’re working very hard to catch him, I promise. | 我保证我们正非常努力捉拿他归案 |
[09:32] | Actually, your statement could really help. | 事实上 你的口供能帮大忙 |
[09:33] | Detective Malone is just outside | 马隆警探就在外面 |
[09:35] | if you’d feel comfortable answering a few questions. | 你能否去回答几个问题 |
[09:38] | It’s all right, Paul. | 没事的 保罗 |
[09:45] | Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯 |
[09:46] | He attacked me as, well, me. | 他袭击了我 |
[09:50] | So he knows you’re Mr. Terrific. | 这么说他知道你是卓越先生了 |
[09:52] | Yeah, which means he probably knows– | 对 就是说他可能知道 |
[09:54] | He knows that I’m the Green Arrow. | 他知道我就是绿箭侠 |
[10:00] | If you remember anything else that could help us, give me a call. | 要是想起其他有用的细节 请联系我 |
[10:03] | My cell’s on there, too. | 上面也有我的手机号 |
[10:04] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[10:10] | I can’t believe that this is happening. | 难以置信发生了这事 |
[10:12] | Can’t you? You think I haven’t | 是吗 你以为我没发现 |
[10:13] | figured out that the tall guy in the black mask | 戴黑色面具跟绿箭侠共同战斗的 |
[10:16] | rolling with the Green Arrow was Curtis? | 那个高个子是柯蒂斯吗 |
[10:18] | Promise me you didn’t tell Paul. | 答应我别告诉保罗 |
[10:19] | No, but right now, I’m more worried about you. | 不会 但现在我更担心你 |
[10:22] | If Prometheus is targeting | 如果普罗米修斯 |
[10:23] | the people working with the Green Arrow– | 目标直指绿箭侠的同伙 |
[10:25] | – I’ll be fine. – And I’ll feel better | -我不会有事 -你来我家住 |
[10:26] | if you’re staying at my place, | 我就不会那么担心了 |
[10:27] | at least until we track down Prometheus. | 至少在我们抓到普罗米修斯之前 |
[10:30] | – We? – It’s my job, Felicity. | -我们 -这是我的职责 费利西蒂 |
[10:32] | If there’s a killer out there, I’m gonna stop him, | 要是凶手还逍遥法外 我得阻止他 |
[10:34] | sspecially if he’s a threat to someone I care about. | 更别说他还威胁到我在乎的人 |
[10:36] | Billy. | 比利 |
[10:38] | Billy! | 比利 |
[10:45] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[10:46] | No. The doctor was speaking with Curtis. | 不 医生在跟柯蒂斯谈话 |
[10:49] | He’s gonna be fine, but they found a drug in his system | 他不会有事 但在他体内发现的药 |
[10:51] | called dycloseral. | 叫做达克塞尔 |
[10:52] | I’ve never heard of it. | 我没听过 |
[10:55] | But you have. What is it? | 你听过 是什么 |
[11:01] | Well, it’s gonna take some adjusting | 我得好好调整一下 |
[11:04] | not trying to catch you giving me the slip. | 不去抓住你逃走 |
[11:07] | I grabbed some Big Belly on the way in. | 我顺路买了点大肚子汉堡 |
[11:09] | Hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[11:09] | I lost my appetite. | 我没胃口 |
[11:11] | Come look at this. | 过来看这个 |
[11:15] | TB outbreak in Lamb Valley? Since when? | 羔羊谷肺结核大爆发 什么时候的事 |
[11:18] | Since this guy got greedy. | 这家伙贪婪成性后的事 |
[11:20] | That’s one smug-looking son of a bitch. | 这家伙看起来真自大 |
[11:21] | Just Claybourne owns Claybourne Pharmaceuticals | 克莱伯恩所有的克莱伯恩制药厂 |
[11:23] | that recently acquired the rights | 最近获权生产 |
[11:25] | to this drug dycloseral, | 叫达克塞尔的药物 |
[11:27] | which fights this particular strain of TB. | 这药能对抗肺结核特殊菌株 |
[11:30] | Let me guess. As soon as the outbreak started, | 我猜猜 疾病一旦爆发 |
[11:32] | he jacked up the prices. | 他就抬高了价格 |
[11:33] | Price went from $10 a pill to $1,000 overnight. | 一夜间从十元一片飙升到一千元 |
[11:35] | The people in Lamb Valley, they’re working class, low income. | 羔羊谷的人都是工薪阶级 收入很低 |
[11:38] | They can’t afford this. | 他们根本买不起 |
[11:39] | Well, it’s disgusting but not illegal. | 很没人性但没犯法 |
[11:41] | Claybourne is on the list. | 克莱伯恩在名单上 |
[11:43] | I’m not worried about illegal. | 我在意的不是非法与否 |
[11:45] | Just because your father wrote down his name? | 就因为你父亲写下了他的名字 |
[11:47] | My father explained this list. | 我父亲解释了这名单 |
[11:50] | These are terrible people. | 他们都是极坏的人 |
[11:51] | How would you know that? I thought he was dead. | 你怎么知道 他不是去世了吗 |
[11:53] | I am gonna make sure that Claybourne stops gouging people. | 我要确保克莱伯恩不再漫天要价 |
[11:55] | And what if he refuses to cooperate. | 如果他拒绝合作呢 |
[11:57] | You ask that like he has a choice. | 你说得像他有得选似的 |
[12:06] | After what seems like a respite | 连环杀人事件已过去数周 |
[12:08] | from the serial murders weeks ago, | 本以为收手了 |
[12:10] | the throwing star killer strikes again. | 星形飞镖杀手却卷土重来 |
[12:12] | Another attack by the throwing star killer | 星形飞镖杀手的再次袭击 |
[12:14] | 突发新闻 星形飞镖杀手卷土重来 | |
[12:14] | disrupted the annual holiday party at City Hall. | 扰乱了市政厅举行的年度节日派对 |
[12:18] | Maybe we should change the security codes on the bunker. | 或许该更换地堡的安保密码了 |
[12:21] | And we did that over an hour ago. | 一小时前才换过 |
[12:23] | All the good that will do. | 并不会有啥效果 |
[12:25] | Rene’s right. | 雷内说得对 |
[12:26] | And you know how much she hates saying that. | 你知道她有多讨厌说这话 |
[12:28] | If Prometheus knows who Curtis is, | 普罗米修斯要是知道柯蒂斯是谁 |
[12:29] | he knows who we all are. | 那他就知道了我们所有人的身份 |
[12:31] | Maybe Barry could do that Flashpoint thing again. | 也许巴里可以再制造一次闪点 |
[12:33] | Yeah, he does that, Dig might end up with 5 kids. | 他再搞一次 约翰可能就有五个孩子了 |
[12:36] | That stuff makes my brain hurt. | 这些事让我脑子疼 |
[12:37] | How’s Curtis? | 柯蒂斯怎么样了 |
[12:39] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[12:40] | Better now that the dycloseral’s out of his system. | 现在达克塞尔已从他体内清除 他好多了 |
[12:42] | Prometheus injected him with it when he attacked him. | 普罗米修斯袭击他时 给他注射的 |
[12:44] | Dycloseral. Now why does that ring a bell? | 达克塞尔 为什么这名字听着这么耳熟 |
[12:47] | Because 4 years ago, the hood took down | 因为四年前 兜帽男除掉了 |
[12:49] | Justin Claybourne, | 贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 |
[12:50] | the CEO of the pharmaceutical company that manufactures it. | 正是制造此药物的制药公司总裁 |
[12:53] | By took him down, you mean killed, right? | 你说的除掉是指杀死吗 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:56] | After Claybourne’s death, | 在克莱伯恩死后 |
[12:57] | his company went down. | 他的公司也瓦解了 |
[12:58] | He had no other family members to leave it to. | 他没有任何家人能继承公司产业 |
[13:00] | Still, Prometheus using dycloseral | 但是四年后 普罗米修斯还在用达克塞尔 |
[13:02] | 4 years after the fact can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是个巧合 |
[13:04] | It does send the message. | 这的确传递了信息 |
[13:05] | What message? | 什么信息 |
[13:06] | “I’m alive, and I’m coming after you.” | 我还活着 我会来找你的 |
[13:08] | You think Prometheus is Justin Claybourne? | 你认为普罗米修斯就是贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 |
[13:11] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[13:11] | In our town, people who are dead turn out | 在我们这里 每周三 |
[13:13] | to be secretly alive almost every Wednesday. | 都有死人被发现还秘密地活着 |
[13:15] | Case in point, the old Claybourne Manufacturing Plant | 有力的证明 旧克莱伯恩制造厂 |
[13:18] | reports heavy usage of water and power | 在过去几个月里 |
[13:19] | over the last few months. | 使用了大量的水电 |
[13:20] | Doesn’t mean it’s Claybourne. | 这也不能证明就是克莱伯恩 |
[13:22] | It’s worth checking out. | 值得去一探究竟 |
[13:24] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[13:33] | – We’re in. – Copy. | -我们进来了 -收到 |
[13:40] | Ragman, are you in position? | 破烂王 到达指定点了吗 |
[13:42] | If he’s in there, he’s not getting out. | 如果他在这里 他是跑不掉的 |
[13:44] | Nobody makes a move until I give the order. | 没有我的指令 谁也不能行动 |
[13:47] | Got it. | 收到 |
[13:49] | Hey. He said don’t make a move. | 他说不要行动 |
[13:51] | Yeah, but he knows I never listen to him. | 但是他知道我从来不听他的话 |
[14:00] | That could be something. | 可能会有发现 |
[14:01] | You keep moving. I’ll check it out. | 你继续行动 我去看看 |
[14:05] | – Overwatch. – Already on it. | -守望者 -已经开始了 |
[14:06] | Tracking the transmission from the sensors now. | 正在追踪传感器的传动装置 |
[14:11] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[14:12] | No. That was impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[14:14] | He’s letting me in. | 是他让我进去 |
[14:15] | No. You need to pull back. It’s not safe. | 别去 你要撤退 这样不安全 |
[14:16] | {\an4\fscx111\fscy108 | \move(212.92,172.194,198.409,187.79,32,1033)}未上锁第56门 |
[14:18] | 5 years, and he still doesn’t listen. | 五年了 他还是不听我说 |
[14:45] | Justin Claybourne, you have failed this city. | 贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 你辜负了这座城市 |
[14:50] | Not as badly as you have, Mr. Queen. | 不如你辜负得严重 奎恩先生 |
[15:06] | Spartan, go upstairs. Green Arrow needs your help! | 斯巴达 去楼上 绿箭侠需要你的帮忙 |
[15:08] | Me and Artemis are on the stairwell. | 我和阿耳特弥斯就在楼梯间 |
[15:10] | We can get there faster. | 我们能更快到达那里 |
[15:11] | You ready for a rematch with this bitch? | 你准备好和这贱人再决高下了吗 |
[15:13] | More than. | 早已蓄势待发 |
[15:14] | Prometheus doesn’t scare me. | 普罗米修斯吓不到我 |
[15:50] | I’ve been waiting 4 years for this. | 这一战我等待了四年 |
[15:55] | Let him go, you son of a bitch. | 放他走 你这个混蛋 |
[15:59] | What the… | 怎么回… |
[16:03] | Evelyn… | 伊芙琳 |
[16:07] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[16:08] | Because you’re not a hero. | 因为你不是英雄 |
[16:10] | You’re a fraud. | 你就是个骗子 |
[16:12] | This city needs to be saved from you. | 我们要从你手中拯救这座城市 |
[16:26] | Where’s Prometheus? | 普罗米修斯呢 |
[16:29] | He’s gone… with Evelyn. | 他和伊芙琳一起走了 |
[16:32] | He took her. | 他把她抓走了 |
[16:34] | He’s working with her. | 他们俩是一伙的 |
[16:40] | Stuff from the plant. | 工厂里的东西 |
[16:41] | Can you put it over there? | 能放到那里吗 |
[16:44] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗在哪 |
[16:45] | He’s with Thea helping her pack. | 他在帮西娅打包 |
[16:47] | He wants her to stay here. | 他要她呆在这里 |
[16:48] | Lyla and J.J.are at a ARGUS safe house. | 莱拉和JJ在超能力联合调查组的安全屋 |
[16:50] | Give me the names and socials of the people you care about. | 告诉我你们关心的人的名字还有和你们的关系 |
[16:52] | I’ll make sure they get to that safe house. | 我确保他们进入安全屋 |
[16:54] | Wait. What other secret information | 等等 我们还有什么秘密信息 |
[16:56] | could Evelyn have told Prometheus about us? | 伊芙琳能告诉普罗米修斯的 |
[16:58] | We want to assume everything. | 做好一切准备 |
[16:59] | No one is safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[17:00] | This is on me. I should have done | 都怪我 我应该 |
[17:02] | A better job at vetting her? | 调查她更仔细点儿 |
[17:03] | This wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[17:04] | Seriously…no one could have seen this coming. | 说真的 没有人会想到发生这事 |
[17:07] | We don’t have time to play the blame game. | 我们没时间来互相责怪 |
[17:09] | We have to find Claybourne. | 我们要找到克莱伯恩 |
[17:10] | We were hoping there was something here that could help. | 也许这些东西有所帮助 |
[17:12] | Like ashes? | 灰烬吗 |
[17:13] | Those look like crematorium ashes. | 这些看着像火葬骨灰 |
[17:15] | The question is whose? | 问题是谁的 |
[17:17] | 比利·马隆 普罗米修斯 紧急情况 | |
[17:19] | Right. Well, I got to go, | 我该走了 |
[17:20] | So you guys need to run a DNA test | 你们要检测这些灰烬和 |
[17:21] | on these ashes and bone fragments | 骨头碎片的DNA |
[17:24] | to find out who this person was | 找出这人是谁 |
[17:25] | and why Prometheus is keeping their remains. | 以及为什么普罗米修斯留着这些遗骸 |
[17:27] | You guys know how to run a DNA sequencer, right? | 你们知道怎样检测DNA序列 对吧 |
[17:29] | No. Of course you don’t. | 不 你们当然不会 |
[17:30] | Look who I’m talking to. | 看看我是在和谁说话呀 |
[17:32] | Just put some of the bone fragments onto the slide, | 就把一些碎骨放在玻片上 |
[17:33] | Put it in the slot, and the machine will do the rest. | 放进狭槽里 剩下的机器会做 |
[17:35] | – Got it? – Uh, sure. | -会了吗 -会了 |
[17:37] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[17:44] | Did you get all that? | 你听懂了吗 |
[17:46] | You’re the smart one, remember? | 你比我聪明 |
[17:54] | I thought you were gonna let the green arrow handle this. | 我以为你会让绿箭侠搞定这事 |
[17:57] | No. I’m pretty sure my exact words were | 不 我确定我的原话是 |
[17:59] | “If there’s a killer out there, I’m gonna stop him.” | 如果凶手逍遥在外 我会阻止他 |
[18:02] | Yeah. I was just hoping that was boyfriend posturing. | 是的 我希望只是男朋友做做样子 |
[18:05] | I cross-referenced Curtis’ medical records | 我交叉对比了柯蒂斯的医疗记录 |
[18:07] | with old SCPD case files. | 和星城警局案件资料 |
[18:09] | Prometheus injected him with dycloseral, | 普罗米修斯给他注射了达克塞尔 |
[18:11] | which was manufactured at the Clay– | 生产于克莱… |
[18:13] | Claybourne pharmaceuticals, and their plant | 克莱伯恩制药厂 而且他们的工厂 |
[18:16] | just came online. | 刚刚恢复使用 |
[18:17] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[18:21] | How–how did you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[18:23] | Because the Green Arrow hit it already, | 因为绿箭侠已经去过了 |
[18:27] | and we already got everything that there is to get there. | 我们已经知道所有事 |
[18:29] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你没有告诉我 |
[18:30] | Remember that part about me not wanting you | 还记得我让你不要 |
[18:32] | to work on this case? | 查这个案子吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I’m a cop, Felicity. | 我是个警察 费利西蒂 |
[18:34] | – This is my job. – Yeah, and Prometheus’ job | -这是我的工作 -普罗米修斯的工作 |
[18:36] | is killing cops, so you need to stay away. | 是杀警察 所以你要离得远远的 |
[18:39] | If you’re not gonna do it for yourself, | 如果你不为自己 |
[18:42] | will you do it for me? | 能为我这样吗 |
[18:44] | I’m not letting this go. | 我不会坐视不管的 |
[18:45] | Felicity, you know how I feel about you, | 费利西蒂 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[18:48] | But I have to be true to who I am. | 但是我要对得起自己的身份 |
[18:56] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[18:58] | Evelyn was playing us this whole time? | 伊芙琳一直以来都在耍我们吗 |
[19:00] | Not the whole time. | 不是一直以来 |
[19:01] | Rene thinks she went dark after we all found out | 雷内认为她在发现兜帽男之后 |
[19:03] | about the hood. | 叛变了 |
[19:04] | You know, I always thought she had a sort | 我一直觉得 |
[19:05] | Of “Children of the corn” Vibe. | 她有点恐怖 |
[19:07] | Anyway, I was just calling to give you the heads-up. | 总之 打电话给你提个醒 |
[19:09] | Watch your back. | 要小心 |
[19:10] | Will do. Thanks, Rory. | 会的 谢了 罗里 |
[19:13] | Hey, baby! Uh, what’s going on? | 宝贝 怎么样了 |
[19:16] | Were you able to find me that ice cream? | 找到我要的冰淇淋了吗 |
[19:17] | Who’s Rory? | 罗里是谁 |
[19:18] | Oh. Oh Rory. He’s a friend of mine | 罗里啊 我一个朋友 |
[19:21] | from my Palmer Tech days. | 帕尔默科技工作时认识的 |
[19:22] | Saw what happened on the news | 在新闻上看到了我的事 |
[19:24] | and was just checking in on me. | 所以打来问候一下 |
[19:26] | You’re the world’s worst liar, Curtis. | 你是世界上最不会说谎的人 柯蒂斯 |
[19:28] | That’s one of the reasons I married you. | 这也是我跟你结婚的原因之一 |
[19:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:31] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[19:34] | The late nights out, canceled dinners, | 你晚上偷偷外出 临时取消晚餐 |
[19:37] | the inexplicable accidents. | 无法解释的意外 |
[19:40] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受够了 |
[19:44] | You have to tell me what’s going on. | 你必须得告诉我真相 |
[19:47] | How do I put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[19:53] | I work with the Green Arrow. | 我在帮绿箭侠 |
[19:55] | You… | 你 |
[19:57] | You work with the Green Arrow? | 你在帮绿箭侠 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:02] | – Come on. – It’s not impossible. | -拜托 -也不是不可能的吧 |
[20:04] | You’re helping the guy who’s going around | 你在帮助那个 |
[20:06] | putting arrows into people? | 用箭射人的家伙 |
[20:07] | Well, yeah, but only bad people | 倒是没错 但只有坏人 |
[20:09] | and only the ones who really try to put up a fight. | 还是那些要反抗的坏人 |
[20:11] | Most guys we just try to send to jail. | 大多数都被送去监狱了 |
[20:14] | This is completely insane. | 这完全是疯了 |
[20:15] | Yes, I know that, but, you know, | 这我也知道 但是 |
[20:17] | when you’re out there doing it, it’s different. | 当你自己真的去做时 就不一样了 |
[20:20] | I feels…amazing, empowering… | 我觉得 特别好 觉得自己很强 |
[20:26] | almost a little inspiring. | 觉得很受鼓舞 |
[20:29] | You lied to me… for months! | 你骗了我 好几个月 |
[20:32] | – To keep you safe. – To keep me safe. | -我是为了保护你 -保护我 |
[20:34] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[20:36] | You’ve been hurt how many times since you started this? | 自从开始做这件事你受了多少伤了 |
[20:39] | I actually lost track. | 不记得了 |
[20:40] | Which is why you need to stop. | 所以你不能继续了 |
[20:41] | – Stop what? – This, being a vigilante. | -不继续什么 -这件事 当治安维持者 |
[20:44] | I made a commitment! | 我做出过承诺了 |
[20:45] | You made one to me, too! | 你也承诺过我的呀 |
[20:46] | Last time I checked, our vows didn’t include | 如果我没记错 我们的誓言里 |
[20:48] | me worrying every night about whether or not | 没有包括我需要每天晚上担心 |
[20:50] | you were gonna make it home alive the next morning. | 你第二天还能不能活着回来吧 |
[20:56] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[20:59] | You can be a vigilante, | 你可以当治安维持者 |
[21:01] | or you can be married to me, | 或者当我的丈夫 |
[21:03] | but you can’t do both. | 但这二者你不可兼得 |
[21:06] | I can’t do both. | 我无法做到 |
[21:10] | Paul, wait. | 保罗 等等 |
[21:17] | Think in flashpoint I maybe dated her back in high school? | 你说闪点里我会不会和她高中约会过呢 |
[21:20] | It’s an alternate timeline, not an alternate reality. | 那是另一条时间线 不是另一种现实 |
[21:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思啊 |
[21:24] | It means– and no offense– | 意思是 无意冒犯 |
[21:26] | but in a multiverse of possibilities | 但是不管在什么样的时空里 |
[21:28] | there’s no world where Thea Queen goes out | 西娅奎恩都不可能 |
[21:30] | with, you know, someone like you. | 和你 你这种人约会 |
[21:33] | What’s that supposed to mean — someone like me? | 这又是什么意思 什么叫我这种人 |
[21:34] | It means you’re not my type. | 意思是你不是我的菜 |
[21:37] | – Any news? – Nothing. | -有消息吗 -没有 |
[21:38] | If Claybourne’s out there, | 如果克莱伯恩真跑了 |
[21:39] | he’s not showing his face. | 他也根本没有露面 |
[21:40] | Well, maybe his dead friend will give us some information. | 也许他死掉的朋友能提供点信息 |
[21:44] | You get the sequencer working? | 定序器起效果了吗 |
[21:45] | – I think. – Ph! Good work. | -应该吧 -干得好 |
[21:47] | You got the sequencer working. | 你们居然会用啦 |
[21:48] | Great. So whose ashes was Claybourne | 真好 所以克莱伯恩收藏的 |
[21:50] | keeping as a souvenir? | 到底是谁的骨灰呢 |
[21:52] | Claybourne’s. | 是克莱伯恩的 |
[21:56] | The ashes are his. | 骨灰是他的 |
[21:57] | So if Claybourne isn’t Prometheus… | 如果克莱伯恩不是普罗米修斯 |
[22:00] | Who is? | 谁才是 |
[22:09] | Thanks to the influx of cash | 多亏了我们收购达克塞尔 |
[22:11] | from our dycloseral acquisition. | 带来源源不断的资金 |
[22:13] | Our R&D pipeline’s fully funded | 这些资金已经足够支撑 |
[22:15] | for the next two years. | 我们接下来两年的研究开发 |
[22:17] | These are exciting times, gentlemen, | 各位 现在可是大好时机 |
[22:18] | and it’s just the beginning. | 而这还仅仅是开始 |
[22:35] | Justin Claybourne, | 贾斯汀·克莱伯恩 |
[22:36] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[22:39] | I–I think you got the wrong guy, pal. | 哥们 我觉得你认错人了 |
[22:40] | My company makes drugs that help people. | 我的公司开发药物救死扶伤 |
[22:43] | Not the people in Lamb Valley. | 没有救羔羊谷的人 |
[22:45] | It’s not my problem that some people can’t afford it. | 他们买不起 这不是我的错 |
[22:47] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[22:51] | Your days of holding this city’s health hostage | 你在这座城市吃人血馒头的日子 |
[22:54] | are over! | 已经结束了 |
[22:56] | Do you understand me? | 你懂了吗 |
[22:57] | Ok, ok. Yes! | 懂了懂了 |
[23:01] | You have until 11 a.m. tomorrow to make this right. | 限你明天上午11点之前把事情处理好 |
[23:06] | And what happens if I don’t? | 如果我没有处理好呢 |
[23:12] | I’ll aim higher. | 你就会没命了 |
[23:27] | Jackpot. | 找到了 |
[23:52] | SCPD! Show yourself! | 星城警局 出来 |
[24:18] | Cute baby. | 可爱婴儿 |
[24:19] | Cute, yeah, but why would your boyfriend send this to you? | 是很可爱 但为什么你男朋友传这个给你 |
[24:22] | That is that I’m trying to figure out | 我正在弄清楚 |
[24:23] | that and why men don’t listen | 我还想知道为什么男人 |
[24:25] | when you specifically tell them not to do something. | 总是偏偏去做你不要他们做的事 |
[24:26] | Why don’t you guys listen? | 你们为什么不听 |
[24:28] | Ok. Did you ask him why he sent it? | 好吧 你问了他为什么发这个吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I texted right back. No reply. | 我发了短信 但是他没回复 |
[24:32] | I’m kind of worried. | 我有点儿担心 |
[24:32] | Billy says he found it at the Claybourne manufacturing plant? | 比利说他是在克莱伯恩的制药工厂发现的 |
[24:34] | Yeah. According to the GPS tag on his text. | 没错 从GPS的标记中看出来的 |
[24:37] | Why would he send this photo? | 他为什么要发这张照片呢 |
[24:38] | What’s the relevance? | 这有什么关联吗 |
[24:39] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out | 等我把男人学不会聆听的原因弄清后 |
[24:41] | right after I try to figure out why men don’t listen. | 我再来想想这事到底是为什么 |
[24:44] | This is so strange. | 这太奇怪了 |
[24:45] | First, human remains. Now, baby pictures? | 首先是残骸 现在又来个婴儿照片 |
[24:48] | Prometheus–he’s– he’s leaving a trail | 普罗米修斯 他给我们留下了 |
[24:50] | of breadcrumbs for me to follow. | 痕迹以便让我们追踪 |
[24:52] | Did you try facial recognition? | 你试了面部识别吗 |
[24:53] | Facial recog isn’t exactly baby-friendly. | 面部识别不适合婴儿 |
[24:54] | Well, try it anyways. | 还是试试吧 |
[24:55] | It’s kitchen sink time, | 已经没有其他办法了 |
[24:56] | and we don’t listen because we’re stubborn. | 我们不聆听是因为我们很固执 |
[25:00] | Yeah, tell us something we don’t know. | 当然 说点新鲜的吧 |
[25:07] | Take it Claybourne wasn’t impressed | 我猜克莱伯恩没把你 |
[25:08] | with your Robin Hood act. | 罗宾汉的行为当一回事 |
[25:09] | No, he wasn’t, so I did some more digging. | 他确实没有 所以我做了更多调查 |
[25:12] | Claybourne didn’t just price gouge with his drug. | 克莱伯恩不止虚抬药物价格 |
[25:14] | He created the epidemic. | 他就是这些的始作俑者 |
[25:16] | He’s connected to something called | 他跟一个叫做阿拉斯加德斯蒙德 |
[25:17] | the AK Desmond Group. | 的集团有关系 |
[25:19] | They are black marketeers | 他们是非常擅于 |
[25:20] | who specialize in creating bioweapons. | 制造生化武器的黑心商人 |
[25:24] | What do you think they’ve been working on? | 你觉得他们在干些什么勾当 |
[25:28] | Weaponized tuberculosis. | 用于作战的肺结核病毒 |
[25:29] | He created the marketplace, Diggle. | 他给自己开发的市场 狄格 |
[25:31] | And he didn’t care who died in the process. | 他不在乎那些死在他手下的人 |
[25:35] | And now you’re gonna kill him. | 而现在你要去杀了他 |
[25:36] | How can you read what’s in that folder | 你看了那个文件 |
[25:38] | and have a problem with that? | 怎么会还不赞同 |
[25:39] | Have you thought about the ramifications of your actions, | 你有想过你行为的后果吗 |
[25:41] | of actually crossing names off a list, | 擅自做一名法官 陪审团还是行刑者 |
[25:43] | of being judge, jury, and executioner? | 这样除去一个人 |
[25:45] | Men like Claybourne buy judges, | 像克莱伯恩这样的人可以收买法官 |
[25:47] | They buy juries. | 买通陪审团 |
[25:49] | The law doesn’t apply to them. | 法律管不了他们 |
[25:50] | I’m not saying that you don’t do some good. | 我不是在说你一无是处 |
[25:52] | So what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[25:53] | What I’m saying is that maybe one day | 我的意思是或许有一天 |
[25:54] | your actions might have some unintended consequences. | 你的行为可能会招致意料之外的后果 |
[26:06] | Got your 911. | 我接到你报的警了 |
[26:08] | 911 might have been understating things a bit. | 事情可能远比警察说得严重 |
[26:10] | Detective Malone’s been abducted. | 马隆警探被劫持了 |
[26:12] | ACU thinks by Prometheus. | 打击罪案小组认为是普罗米修斯干的 |
[26:14] | Why do they think that? | 为什么这么认为 |
[26:15] | He went out to track down a lead, | 他去调查一个线索 |
[26:16] | didn’t come back, | 但没有回来 |
[26:17] | his missed his last 3 call-ins, | 最近的三个来电都没有接 |
[26:18] | GPS on his phone’s been switched off. | 手机定位也关上了 |
[26:20] | Do you think he’s dead? | 你认为他死了吗 |
[26:21] | I think that every cop that’s crossed paths with Prometheus is. | 和普罗米修斯打过交道的警察都死了 |
[26:25] | Whether or not Billy’s alive– | 不管比利是否还活着 |
[26:26] | And believe me, I hope that he is– | 我也希望他还活着 |
[26:27] | The ACU and the SCPD, they need instructions. | 必须给打击罪案小组和星城警局下指令了 |
[26:30] | Well, we’ve had a bolo out for weeks. | 我们几周前已经下放全境通告了 |
[26:31] | I’m not talking about a be on the lookout order. | 已经不仅是要警惕他了 |
[26:33] | I’m talking about a shoot to kill. | 应该下令射杀他 |
[26:36] | I don’t know how that will sit with the public. | 我不确定公众对此会有何反应 |
[26:37] | I do. They’ll love it. You know why? | 我知道 他们会很赞成 知道为什么吗 |
[26:39] | Because they are sick and tired as I am | 因为他们也像我一样受够了 |
[26:42] | of watching this psycho murder Star City’s finest | 眼睁睁看着这个疯子屠杀星城的好人 |
[26:44] | and get away with it. | 却一直逍遥法外 |
[26:45] | Our cops need to know that they can fight back. | 必须下令告诉警方他们可以回击 |
[26:47] | They don’t have to take it easy on this guy anymore. | 他们可以对这个人下狠手了 |
[26:49] | Ok. Do it, but you pull in every cop that you can find. | 就这样吧 召集所有警察 |
[26:52] | You tell them holiday hours are revoked. | 告诉他们假期结束了 |
[27:04] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[27:04] | Facial recognition did kick back something on the baby photo. | 面部识别从这张婴儿照片找到了线索 |
[27:06] | Court records related to Claybourne’s divorce. | 在关于克莱伯恩离婚的法庭记录里 |
[27:09] | The baby is Claybourne’s son. | 这个孩子是克莱伯恩的儿子 |
[27:11] | You told me that Claybourne didn’t have any kids. | 你说过克莱伯恩没有孩子的 |
[27:12] | Not of the legitimate variety, | 官方记录里没有 |
[27:13] | but the divorce petition Claybourne’s ex-wife | 但克莱伯恩前妻的离婚申请上 |
[27:15] | filed says otherwise. | 可不是这么写的 |
[27:16] | There’s no record of the kid’s name in the files, | 档案中没写这个孩子的名字 |
[27:18] | But due to the filing date, | 不过根据记录的日期 |
[27:19] | He’d be about 30 today. | 他现在大概三十岁 |
[27:21] | Just old enough to put on a hood and a mask. | 够年龄戴那样的兜帽和面具了 |
[27:23] | Old enough to want revenge on the man who murdered his father. | 可以向杀父仇人报仇了 |
[27:30] | Oliver, this isn’t on you, man. | 奥利弗 这不能怪你 |
[27:31] | Yes, it is. | 怪我 |
[27:34] | Yes, it is. You warned me, John. | 怪我 你警告过我 约翰 |
[27:37] | You warned me that there would be unintended consequences, | 你警告我说可能会招致意料之外的后果 |
[27:40] | and I didn’t listen. | 可我没听你的 |
[27:41] | Prometheus surprised me at the plant | 普罗米修斯在发电场的时候 |
[27:43] | with a move, a very specific, unique move. | 做出了一个十分独特的招式 |
[27:49] | It was taught to me by a woman that I met in Russia. | 我在俄罗斯时有个女人也教过我这个 |
[27:52] | You think you and Prometheus had the same teacher? | 你觉得可能是同一个人教的吗 |
[27:54] | I think what he’s saying is Prometheus had over 4 years | 他是在说普罗米修斯也花了四年 |
[27:56] | to learn everything he does. | 学了他学过的东西 |
[27:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:01] | Felicity, Billy has gone missing. | 费利西蒂 比利失踪了 |
[28:03] | Chase thinks that it’s Prometheus. | 查斯认为是普罗米修斯干的 |
[28:04] | We alerted the police. | 我们已经通知了警方 |
[28:05] | We ordered them to shoot Prometheus on sight. | 告诉他们一旦见到普罗米修斯立即射杀 |
[28:08] | Now we are gonna find Billy, | 我们会找到比利 |
[28:10] | we are gonna bring him back to you. | 把他带回来 |
[28:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:16] | Let’s call Rory and Rene. | 叫上罗里和雷内 |
[28:17] | We’re gonna hit the streets. | 我们去打探一下情报 |
[28:17] | If you learn anything, contact me. | 有发现马上联系我 |
[28:20] | Do not engage this enemy under any circumstances. | 无论如何都不要同他交手 |
[28:29] | Thought you weren’t suiting up anymore. | 我还以为你不再参与行动了 |
[28:32] | Yeah? Well, it’s Felicity’s boyfriend. | 是吗 可这是费利西蒂的男友 |
[28:34] | Figured all hands. | 得全体出动吧 |
[28:35] | Plus John told me about Claybourne and 4 years ago. | 而且约翰告诉了我克莱伯恩和四年前的事 |
[28:38] | Speedy, are you about to tell me | 快手 你是不是要告诉我 |
[28:40] | after everything that’s happened | 经过了那么多事 |
[28:41] | and everything that’s happening | 现在又出了这些事 |
[28:44] | this isn’t my fault? | 并不是我的错 |
[28:45] | Do you remember when Tommy and I went to the U.S. Open | 你记不记得汤米和我去美国公开赛 |
[28:48] | and you tried to land a helicopter on the grounds | 你试图把直升机停在场地中间 |
[28:51] | because Tommy wanted to impress Maria Sharapova | 因为汤米想吸引玛丽亚·莎拉波娃的注意 |
[28:53] | and then made dad blow that huge acquisitions deal? | 然后又害爸爸的大型收购告吹 |
[28:57] | Because he had to bail me out, yeah. | 是啊 因为他得保释我 |
[28:58] | Pretty sure that was the most disappointed | 我确定那是他对你 |
[29:00] | he’s ever been in you. | 最失望的一次 |
[29:01] | I’m not seeing the relevance, Speedy. | 我不明白你为什么说这些 快手 |
[29:03] | My point is dad wouldn’t be disappointed | 我想说 爸爸不会对 |
[29:05] | in who you’ve become. | 现在的你失望 |
[29:07] | It’s like you were saying at that Christmas party. | 就像你在圣诞派对上说的 |
[29:09] | Mom and dad would be proud. | 父母会为你骄傲 |
[29:11] | They might not be proud if they knew that | 如果他们知道我造就了普罗米修斯 |
[29:13] | I created something like Prometheus. | 可能就不会骄傲了 |
[29:17] | There’s two types of every legacy, | 遗产都分为两种 |
[29:20] | two versions of what we leave behind. | 我们留下的东西都分两种 |
[29:23] | There’s the good and then the bad. | 好的和坏的 |
[29:25] | You just really have a lousy habit | 而你有个坏习惯 |
[29:27] | of focusing only on the bad. | 只看到坏的一面 |
[29:36] | Why are you not still in the hospital? | 你为什么不待在医院 |
[29:40] | Rory called me, | 罗里打给我 |
[29:42] | told me what happened to Billy. | 告诉了我比利的事 |
[29:44] | There’s not way I’m sitting this out. | 这次我绝不会袖手旁观 |
[29:46] | Wow. What did Paul have to say? | 保罗说了什么 |
[29:48] | Actually, he made it pretty easy. | 其实他说的很简单 |
[29:51] | Give up the team or give up him. | 舍弃团队 要么舍弃他 |
[29:54] | He clearly doesn’t know you very well. | 他显然不够了解你 |
[29:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:57] | Well, you don’t really respond well to ultimatums. | 最后通牒对你作用不大 |
[30:00] | He just doesn’t get it. | 他就是不明白 |
[30:02] | I have to do this no matter what. | 无论如何我都得这么做 |
[30:06] | I have to be true to who I am. | 我得做真实的自己 |
[30:13] | A singing telegram? Ok. | 歌曲电报 行 |
[30:16] | My friend loves them, | 我朋友喜欢他们 |
[30:17] | and I thought that I would surprise her. | 我想我可以给她个惊喜 |
[30:18] | – Her? – Just a friend… | -她 -只是个朋友 |
[30:20] | But I don’t know where her office buildings are. | 但我不知道她的办公地点 |
[30:22] | She works at the AK Desmond Group. | 她在阿拉斯加德斯蒙德集团工作 |
[30:25] | AK…Desmond…Group. | 阿拉斯加德斯蒙德集团 |
[30:27] | Hmm. They’re not on the Internet, like, at all. | 网上查不到 一点都查不到 |
[30:29] | – That’s really weird. – It’s superweird. | -那真奇怪 -是超奇怪 |
[30:31] | All right. Well, lucky for you, | 不过你很幸运 |
[30:33] | there is the Internet, and the there is the “Internet,” | 有网络 还有网络达人 |
[30:37] | and these magic fingers can pull things out of it | 这些魔法手指能搜到一切 |
[30:38] | even Google can’t find, | 甚至超过谷歌 |
[30:39] | not that I believe in magic– | 倒不是我相信魔法 |
[30:42] | or that I have magic fingers. | 也不是我有魔法手指 |
[30:44] | I just–I’m really good at–I’m–I can un– | 我只是…真的很擅长…我能… |
[30:46] | Felicity…please. | 费利西蒂 拜托 |
[30:48] | Right. | 对 |
[30:54] | 1852 | 1852号… |
[30:56] | West Maple, 30th floor. | 西枫大厦30层 |
[31:00] | – Great. – There you go. | -太好了 -这就对了 |
[31:01] | Uh, just–I meant to put it there. | 我故意扔那儿的 |
[31:03] | Just leave it there. | 别管它了 |
[31:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | I–you can just– | 我…你就直接 |
[31:08] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[31:14] | I do believe in magic. | 我相信魔法 |
[31:19] | – 1852. – What? | -1852号 -什么 |
[31:21] | 1852. I just remembered something | 1852号 我刚想起来些东西 |
[31:23] | I should have thought of a long time ago. | 我早该想到的 |
[31:25] | Thought of what? | 想到什么 |
[31:26] | I think I know where Prometheus is. | 我想我知道普罗米修斯在哪里了 |
[31:28] | – I’ll call the team. – No. | -我去召集大家 -不 |
[31:29] | I created this situation. | 这是我造成的 |
[31:30] | I am gonna deal with it alone. | 我要一个人解决 |
[31:49] | Detective Malone? | 马隆警探 |
[32:23] | Kill that Robin Hood son of a bitch! | 杀死那个该死的罗宾汉 |
[33:26] | You gonna tell me again | 你又要告诉我 |
[33:28] | I failed this city? | 我辜负了这座城市 |
[33:29] | You infected the people in Lamb Valley | 你让羔羊谷的人被感染 |
[33:32] | to turn a profit. | 谋取利益 |
[33:33] | You want to make this city great again, | 你想复兴这个城市 |
[33:35] | this is how– with business, money. | 就要靠生意和金钱 |
[33:39] | You are sentencing innocent families, children to death. | 你这是给无辜的家庭和孩子判死刑 |
[33:45] | Nobody cares about those people. | 没人在意这些人 |
[33:47] | They’re a blight… | 他们是疫病 |
[33:49] | and I’m just… thinning the herd. | 而我只是…减少人口 |
[33:52] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[34:05] | Did you hesitate at all when you killed him, | 你杀他时有犹豫过吗 |
[34:08] | or was he just another name you crossed off your list? | 或只是解决死亡名单上的另一个名字 |
[34:11] | If you want revenge, | 如果你要复仇 |
[34:14] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[34:16] | This is about so much more than revenge. | 这远不止复仇这么简单 |
[34:43] | I’ve studied you, Oliver Queen. | 我研究过你 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[34:46] | I know everything– | 我知道你的一切 |
[34:48] | who you love, who you trust, | 你爱谁 你相信谁 |
[34:52] | who you’ve hurt, | 你伤害过谁 |
[34:54] | but do you know how easy it was to turn Evelyn against you, | 你知道让伊芙琳背叛你有多容易吗 |
[34:58] | how easy it will be to turn them all? | 让他们全部背叛你有多容易吗 |
[35:01] | You’re not a hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[35:04] | You’re a killer, | 你是个杀手 |
[35:06] | and I’m going to show them that. | 我会让他们知道 |
[35:09] | I’m going to show them how everything you touch dies. | 让他们知道你接触的一切如何灭亡 |
[35:30] | 4 years I’ve waited to make you answer for your sins. | 为了让你赎罪 我等了四年了 |
[35:45] | I told you, Oliver– | 我说过 奥利弗 |
[35:47] | Everything you touch dies. | 你接触的一切都会灭亡 |
[36:09] | What happened out there, man? | 怎么回事 老兄 |
[36:10] | Did you kill Prometheus? | 你杀了普罗米修斯吗 |
[36:14] | Billy– did you find Billy? | 比利…你找到比利了吗 |
[36:20] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[36:25] | Prometheus staged… | 普罗米修斯设计了… |
[36:28] | Billy. | 比利 |
[36:30] | He duct-taped his mouth, | 他用胶带封住比利的嘴 |
[36:31] | and he put a weapon in his hand, | 把武器放在比利手里 |
[36:33] | and he put him in his suit. | 给比利穿他的衣服 |
[36:35] | -Prometheus knew… -No, Oliver, don’t. | -普罗米修斯知道… -不 奥利弗 不要 |
[36:37] | that I was there to kill him. | 我会去那里杀他 |
[36:38] | – Don’t! – He calculated every moment. | -不要 -他全都计算好了 |
[36:40] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[36:43] | Where’s Billy? | 比利人呢 |
[36:48] | I killed Billy. | 我杀了比利 |
[36:52] | I’m so sorry, Felicity. | 我很抱歉 费利西蒂 |
[36:54] | I didn’t know it was Billy. | 我不知道那是比利 |
[36:55] | I couldn’t have known that it was him. | 我没想到是他 |
[36:58] | I couldn’t– | 我没… |
[36:59] | I couldn’t have known. | 我没想到 |
[37:02] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[37:08] | This was Prometheus. | 都怪普罗米修斯 |
[37:11] | This was all him. | 全都怪他 |
[37:13] | He’s trying to prove to me that everyone | 他想向我证明 |
[37:14] | I–I–I come in contact with, | 所有跟我有联系的人 |
[37:17] | everyone close to me dies, | 跟我亲近的人都会死 |
[37:19] | and he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[37:25] | I think that, uh– | 我觉得… |
[37:31] | I think that all of you should get | 我觉得你们都应该 |
[37:32] | as far away from me as you possibly can. | 离我离得越远越好 |
[37:45] | Oliver, we are exactly… | 奥利弗 我们现在 |
[37:48] | where we’re supposed to be. | 就在我们应该在的地方 |
[38:00] | Ok. I know I picked the worst possible night | 我知道今天最不该晚归 |
[38:05] | to come home late again, | 我却还是晚归了 |
[38:07] | but you have to believe me. | 但你得相信我 |
[38:09] | This was a seriously terrible day. | 今天非常糟糕 |
[38:17] | Which is not gonna get any better. | 接下来会更糟 |
[38:19] | I’m going to my brother’s house. | 我要去我兄弟家住 |
[38:20] | Come on, baby. It’s been less than 24 hours | 拜托 宝贝 你发出最后通牒 |
[38:22] | since your ultimatum. | 还不到24小时 |
[38:23] | That’s the thing. I never wanted to be | 问题就是 我根本不想 |
[38:25] | the guy that makes ultimatums. | 做发出最后通牒的人 |
[38:28] | You know it’s funny. | 你知道这很可笑 |
[38:30] | You were coming home every night late, | 你每晚都很迟回家 |
[38:34] | banged up all to hell, | 伤得很严重 |
[38:37] | and I’ve never seen you happier. | 但我没见过更快乐的你 |
[38:40] | I don’t want to be the one to take you away from that. | 我不想夺去你的这份快乐 |
[38:43] | You don’t have to be. | 你不需要这么做 |
[38:44] | I also can’t live | 我也不能活在 |
[38:46] | knowing that every time I see you might be the last. | 担惊受怕再也见不到你的阴影中 |
[38:52] | I love you too much. | 我太爱你了 |
[38:54] | Paul, please. | 保罗 拜托 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:58] | Paul, please, please. | 保罗 拜托 拜托 |
[39:16] | Johnny, I need you to come to the safe house. | 约翰 快到安全屋来 |
[39:18] | Something’s wrong with J.J. | 小约翰有点不对劲 |
[39:20] | Lyla? | 莱拉 |
[39:22] | Lyla! | 莱拉 |
[39:27] | Oliver, uh… | 奥利弗 |
[39:30] | what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know where else to go. | 我很抱歉 我不知道还能去哪里 |
[39:34] | You want to talk about it? | 想说说怎么回事吗 |
[39:36] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[39:37] | Come on. Come in. | 来吧 进来吧 |
[39:45] | Can I get you a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[39:48] | I could use a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[39:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:56] | I thought things were getting better. | 我以为情况在好转 |
[39:58] | So did I, but, um… | 我也是 但… |
[40:03] | That feeling never seems to last. | 这种感觉总是持续不久 |
[40:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:09] | And why do you think that is? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[40:15] | I was reunited with someone from my past recently. | 我最近重遇了过去的熟人 |
[40:20] | I knew their father, | 我认识他们的父亲 |
[40:23] | and they told me that | 他们告诉我 |
[40:26] | I ruin the lives of everyone | 我总是毁掉所有 |
[40:29] | that I come into contact with. | 跟我有联系的人的生活 |
[40:32] | Doesn’t matter who they are. | 不管他们是谁 |
[40:35] | Doesn’t matter how much I love them. | 不管我多爱他们 |
[40:42] | If I’m in their life… | 只要我走进他们的生活 |
[40:45] | that life turns to ash. | 他们的生活就会化为灰烬 |
[40:50] | I think that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[40:52] | Everyone’s life touches everyone else’s. | 人与人之间的生活总会有交集 |
[40:56] | Sometimes, the result is good, | 有时 结果是好的 |
[40:57] | and sometimes, it’s bad, | 而有时却是不好的 |
[41:01] | But you are only focusing on the bad. | 但你只看到那些不好的 |
[41:03] | My sister said something very similar to that. | 我妹妹也说过类似的话 |
[41:07] | Well, she’s a smart woman. | 她是个聪明女人 |
[41:09] | Look. No matter what’s going on in your life, Oliver, | 不管你的生活里发生什么 奥利弗 |
[41:13] | shutting people out is the last thing you should do. | 你都不应该疏远大家 |
[41:18] | Let me show you. | 我做给你看 |
[41:44] | Hi, Ollie. | 你好 奥利 |