时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – Lyla? – We need to talk about John. | -莱拉 -我们要谈谈约翰 |
[00:04] | He’s back in the country, and he’s in prison, | 他回国了 在监狱里 |
[00:05] | We are gonna break him out. | 我们要把他救出来 |
[00:07] | Hey, John. I’m not saying you shouldn’t do your penance. | 约翰 我不是说你不该赎罪 |
[00:09] | but do it as Spartan. | 而是以斯巴达的身份去赎罪 |
[00:11] | Church’s planning something, | 丘奇在计划着 |
[00:13] | – something big. – You’re talking about the trust. | -干一大票 -你要我信你 |
[00:16] | At least we definitely know where Church is now. | 至少我们现在确定了丘奇在哪 |
[00:18] | We got to put him down. | 我们得解决他 |
[00:19] | Go. Do not die. | 去吧 别挂掉 |
[00:23] | Get him to safety. | 带他去安全的地方 |
[00:24] | – Bu… – Go! | -但是… -快走 |
[00:28] | Don’t kill him. | 留活口 |
[00:28] | He may have his uses. | 他或许有点用 |
[00:29] | We are not gonna write off Rene. | 我们不能丢下雷内 |
[00:32] | We’re gonna find him, We’re gonna bring him back… | 我们会找到他 我们要把他带回来 |
[00:35] | wherever he is. | 无论他在哪 |
[00:46] | The Trust goes to the Brace. | 72后04 |
[00:47] | 0-4 in 72. | 托拉斯前往布雷斯 |
[00:55] | How you feeling, my friend? | 感觉怎么样 我的朋友 |
[00:56] | Yon can keep up with the foreplay. | 你尽管来招呼 |
[00:58] | But I’m never giving you what you want. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[01:00] | You remind me of this other guy I once tortured, | 你让我想起了我曾经折磨过的一个人 |
[01:03] | maybe bigger, a little more muscle the frame. | 比你更高大一点 身上肌肉也更多 |
[01:13] | I was conversing with this son of a bitch | 我当时在跟这个混蛋谈话 |
[01:15] | just like you and I have been conversing | 就像咱们俩这样 |
[01:18] | for the past, what, 20 hours or so. | 谈了二十来个小时 |
[01:24] | My knuckles hurt, even with the brass. | 即使戴着指虎 我的手也很疼 |
[01:28] | I needed a shower, my lady was waiting for me, | 我想洗个澡 我的妞还在等着我 |
[01:32] | and this guy just not give what I needed, | 可这家伙就是不说 |
[01:36] | not unlike you. | 和你一样 |
[01:38] | So I said to myself, | 所以我就对自己说 |
[01:40] | Tobias, make this guy feel pain | 托拜厄斯 给这家伙点颜色瞧瞧 |
[01:44] | like nobody who’s ever live. | 让他疼得受不了 |
[01:47] | And it clicked | 可我突然意识到 |
[01:51] | It’s not the pain that breaks people. | 击垮人的并不是疼痛 |
[01:55] | It’s fear… | 而是恐惧 |
[01:57] | fear of that pain, | 恐惧疼痛 |
[02:00] | of what that pain brings, | 恐惧疼痛的影响 |
[02:04] | of what happens next. | 害怕疼痛的后果 |
[02:08] | You’re not gonna finish the story? | 不把这事讲完吗 |
[02:13] | I got what I wanted from that guy. | 那家伙最后说了我想知道的事 |
[02:20] | So you might want to think about that | 所以等我下次再问你的时候 |
[02:21] | the next time I ask you a question. | 你最好还是想清楚了 |
[02:28] | Tobias Church– where is he? | 托拜厄斯·丘奇 他在哪 |
[02:31] | Don’t know. Even if I did, | 不知道 就算知道也不说 |
[02:33] | whatever you’re gonna do to me, he’s worse. | 因为他比你下手狠多了 |
[02:36] | How sure are you about that? | 你确定吗 |
[02:46] | You’re a lot cuter than the green guy. | 你比穿绿衣服的那家伙可爱多了 |
[02:49] | You’re kind of cute, too, | 你也挺可爱的 |
[02:50] | in a “I feel sorry for you” kind of way. | 不过挺可惜的 |
[02:52] | Where’s Church? | 丘奇在哪 |
[02:53] | Yeah? Who wants to know? | 谁想知道 |
[02:55] | The green guy! | 穿绿衣服的家伙 |
[02:57] | Where’s Church? | 丘奇在哪 |
[02:58] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:09] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[03:11] | I’m better than this schmuck. | 比这个蠢货好多了 |
[03:12] | Church– address now! | 马上给我 丘奇的地址 |
[03:15] | I heard he’s somewhere northwest of here, | 我听说他在西北部某个地方 |
[03:17] | Maybe by the water. | 可能靠近水边 |
[03:18] | Half the city’s on the water. | 这城市有一半都是在水边上 |
[03:19] | I swear that’s all I know. | 我发誓我就知道这么多 |
[03:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:34] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[03:35] | I would punch this monitor | 如果这台显示器不贵的话 |
[03:37] | if I didn’t know how much it cost. | 我早就把它砸烂了 |
[03:39] | Also, it would probably really hurt. | 那样也会很疼的 |
[03:41] | Can you get off your feet, please? | 你能多休息一会儿吗 |
[03:42] | Oliver told me that you were back to work | 奥利弗跟我说过 你被同步信号之王 |
[03:44] | a week after you were shot | 射中之后一个星期 |
[03:45] | by the Clock King. | 就回来工作了 |
[03:46] | Shot in the shoulder, | 是射在肩膀上 |
[03:47] | Not a knife in the back. | 不是被刀捅到了后背 |
[03:48] | I don’t need you to remind me. | 不用你来提醒我 |
[03:50] | I have excruciating agony to do that. | 我现在还很疼呢 |
[03:56] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[03:58] | Telemarketer. | 电话推销员 |
[04:00] | Tell me you’ve had better luck than I’ve had. | 希望你们运气比我好 |
[04:02] | We might have narrowed it down | 我们可能把范围缩小到 |
[04:03] | to the northwest part of the city. | 城市的西北部了 |
[04:05] | Yeah, so now we’re looking | 是的 现在我们可以在 |
[04:05] | For a needle in a slightly smaller haystack. | 稍微小一点的大海里捞针了 |
[04:08] | I will run an algorithm, | 我会运行一个算法 |
[04:09] | cross-referencing traffic cams | 把交通摄像头和可能的位置进行 |
[04:10] | with probable locations. | 进行交叉比对 |
[04:12] | This place just got really crowded. | 这地方人还真多啊 |
[04:16] | Do people just walk into your secret base of operations? | 别人可以随便出入这个秘密行动基地吗 |
[04:19] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[04:20] | – This is… – Spartan… I’m guessing. | -这位是 -斯巴达 我猜的 |
[04:23] | You guys must be the new kids on the block. | 你们就是新来的小家伙们 |
[04:25] | More like the Backstreet Boys. | 应该说是后街男孩 |
[04:28] | It was funny in my head. | 想起来挺有意思的 |
[04:30] | This is Rory Regan and Evelyn Sharp. | 这是罗里·里根和伊芙琳·夏普 |
[04:32] | John Diggle, and you are missing a man– | 我是约翰·狄格尔 还少了一个人 |
[04:34] | Rene Ramirez. | 雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[04:36] | Lyla called in ARGUS for the search. | 莱拉让超能力联合调查组去查了 |
[04:37] | Unfortunately, she’s turned up nothing. | 可惜什么也没查到 |
[04:39] | It’s going around. | 都传开了 |
[04:40] | We are gonna find Rene, | 我们会找到雷内的 |
[04:42] | and we’re not gonna give up hope while we’re doing it. | 在此期间我们不能放弃希望 |
[04:44] | I have an early meeting at City Hall. | 我要去市政厅开个会 |
[04:46] | I will check in with everybody soon. | 我很快会联系你们 |
[04:51] | Is it just my imagination, | 是我的幻觉吗 |
[04:53] | or did Oliver just seem– | 还是说奥利弗有点 |
[04:55] | Optimistic. | 太乐观了 |
[04:56] | That’s not usually a word I’d associate with his demeanor. | 我一般不会用这个词来形容他的行为 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:03] | Rene? | 雷内呢 |
[05:06] | Slow. What about the ACU? | 进展缓慢 打击罪案小组呢 |
[05:08] | Too many cops on Church’s dime | 那么多警察因丘奇而死 |
[05:10] | keeping him 5 steps ahead, | 这让他总领先我们 |
[05:11] | and with Conahan gone | 现在科纳汉不在 |
[05:12] | and Church’s assault on the ACU, | 丘奇对打击罪案小组这么猖狂 |
[05:14] | I’m thinking we got to bring more men into the fold. | 我觉得我们得扩充人手 |
[05:16] | Well, do we have enough guys that we can trust? | 我们有那么多可以信任的人吗 |
[05:17] | Pike says that a bunch of his men have volunteered | 派克说打击罪案小组被袭击后 |
[05:20] | since the attack on the ACU. | 他的许多手下自愿报名了 |
[05:21] | So if you want, I can vet them. | 所以如果你愿意 我可以审查他们 |
[05:22] | And I can, you know, make sure there’s no bad apples. | 而且我可以确保其中没有害群之马 |
[05:24] | Please. Let’s get that done. | 那就拜托你做好这件事 |
[05:26] | Look. I know this is one of the last things | 我知道这是你现在 |
[05:28] | you want to be dealing with right now, | 最不想做的事之一 |
[05:29] | but the rezoning vote is in a few days. | 但再分区投票几天后就截止了 |
[05:32] | Allowing us to expand low-income housing in Orchid Bay. | 这让我们可以在兰湾扩建一些廉价房 |
[05:35] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 我知道 |
[05:36] | Ok. Well, we need a 4/5 majority vote | 我们需要市政局五分之四的票数 |
[05:38] | from city council in order to pass the ordinance, and– | 才可以通过这项条例 而且 |
[05:40] | Who are the holdouts? | 现在谁不赞成 |
[05:41] | Only one that really matters– | 一个很重要的人 |
[05:43] | Councilman Kullens. | 库伦斯议员 |
[05:44] | He is decidedly anti-residential. | 他坚定地反对建房 |
[05:46] | I was gonna say he’s the most stubborn man | 我本来想说他是这个城市里 |
[05:48] | in the city compared to you, | 比你还固执的人 |
[05:50] | but that works. | 不过你这么说也成 |
[05:53] | Let’s get into it. | 去办吧 |
[05:59] | Anatoly, what is this? | 安纳托利 这是什么 |
[06:01] | It is time, my friend. | 是时候了 我的朋友 |
[06:17] | English will suffice, Viktor. | 英语就行了 维克多 |
[06:20] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:23] | What does Bratva mean to you, Oliver Queen? | 兄弟会对你来说有什么意义 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[06:27] | Brotherhood. | 是兄弟 |
[06:29] | Brotherhood is family. | 兄弟就是家人 |
[06:32] | Who are yours? | 谁是你的家人 |
[06:33] | My father’s dead. | 我的父亲死了 |
[06:36] | My mother and sister– | 我的母亲和妹妹 |
[06:37] | Both dead. | 都死了 |
[06:40] | Bratva only know their brothers. | 兄弟会只认他们的兄弟 |
[06:44] | Do you know what I mean by this? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[06:47] | I have no family, I have no home, | 我没有家人 没有家 |
[06:51] | I have no name. | 我没有名字 |
[07:21] | We’re at the latest probable, Overwatch. | 我们在最新找到的疑似地点 守望者 |
[07:22] | But it’s another dead end. | 但又是什么也没有 |
[07:24] | Try not to use that phrase. | 别那么说 |
[07:28] | – Is that– – Blood? Looks like. | -那是 -看起来像是血 |
[07:31] | Scratch that. We think this is where Rene was being held. | 收回刚说的话 这是关雷内的地方 |
[07:33] | – Was? – Blood’s still fresh. | -之前 -血是新鲜的 |
[07:35] | They must have just moved him. | 他们才转移他没多久 |
[07:36] | KH-10 shows a panel van moving from that location | KH-10显示40分钟前有辆厢式货车 |
[07:38] | 40 minutes ago. | 从那里开走 |
[07:39] | Can you track it? | 你能追踪它吗 |
[07:40] | I have been able to every other time | 每次有人这样问我 |
[07:42] | somebody asked me that question. | 我都能做到 |
[07:45] | – Got it. – Where? | -找到了 -在哪 |
[07:46] | This is a little awkward. | 这有点难办啊 |
[07:47] | But Oliver made me promise that if we got our location | 奥利弗让我保证 如果确定了地点 |
[07:50] | on Rene I would only share it with him. | 或找到了雷内 我只能跟他说 |
[07:53] | That’s actually not surprising at all. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[07:57] | Lest I forget… | 免得我忘了说 |
[07:59] | So you can pay the ferry. | 你是在给自己挖坟 |
[08:03] | Why, man? | 为什么 |
[08:05] | Because you pissed me off. | 因为你惹了我 |
[08:07] | No. Why this city? | 不 为什么选这座城市 |
[08:10] | I mean, why come here? | 为什么会来这里 |
[08:12] | Now why are you asking me that now? | 为什么你现在问我这些 |
[08:14] | If I’m gonna die tonight, | 如果我今晚要死 |
[08:16] | it’d be nice to know why. | 我想死得明白 |
[08:18] | From what I heard, you were popping | 据我所知 你在布鲁德海文和中枢城 |
[08:20] | in Bludhaven and Hub city. | 过得正爽 |
[08:23] | Why you messing with us? | 为什么要来烦我们 |
[08:28] | For your water access. | 为了你们的水道 |
[08:31] | Seriously. | 不骗你 |
[08:34] | Through Star city’s docks, I can move | 有了星城的码头 |
[08:37] | thousands of tons of heroin, Slam, Vertigo. | 我可以运输成吨的海洛因 大满贯和迷魂 |
[08:41] | I’m working on the biggest consolidation | 我要建立前无古人 |
[08:44] | of drug enterprises anybody has ever seen. | 最庞大的毒品集团 |
[08:48] | Only thing I’m waiting for is the Green Arrow | 我现在只等 |
[08:50] | to get out of the picture. | 绿箭侠消失了 |
[08:53] | Little man, that grave ain’t gonna dig itself. | 小兄弟 那个坟墓自己不会挖 |
[08:58] | So how about you do the digging yourself? | 那你亲自挖怎么样 |
[09:01] | You think I’m afraid to get my hands dirty, huh? | 你以为我怕弄脏手吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah, dig! | 给我挖 |
[09:30] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[09:33] | I thought Church would put up more of a fight. | 我还以为丘奇会奋起反抗呢 |
[09:35] | Probably realized he didn’t have to. | 或许是他意识到没这个必要 |
[09:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:40] | I was hurting so bad, it–it got so I couldn’t even see straight. | 我被伤得太重 头脑都不清醒 |
[09:44] | Barely even remember telling him. | 差点忘了我告诉了他 |
[09:47] | Telling him what? | 告诉了他什么 |
[09:50] | Who you are. | 你的真实身份 |
[09:53] | He knows you’re Oliver Queen. | 他知道你是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[10:01] | Should have been out there with you tonight, Oliver. | 我今晚本该和你一起行动 奥利弗 |
[10:02] | Dig, you said you needed time. | 狄格 你说你需要时间 |
[10:04] | Don’t be afraid to take it. | 别担心时间太长 |
[10:05] | And tonight would not have made any difference. | 你今晚去了也一样 |
[10:07] | Church didn’t want to fight. | 丘奇不想打 |
[10:08] | He wanted to run. | 他想逃 |
[10:09] | That’s because he knows killing the mayor | 那是因为他知道杀死市长 |
[10:10] | is a lot easier than killing the Green Arrow. | 比杀死绿箭侠容易多了 |
[10:13] | What? We were all thinking it. | 怎么 我们都在想这事 |
[10:15] | I told Rene to stand down and recover. | 我让雷内休息康复 |
[10:17] | Evelyn and Rory are gonna watch Thea and Quentin | 伊芙琳和罗里会照看西娅和昆汀 |
[10:19] | in case Church tries to get me through them. | 以防丘奇通过他们来威胁我 |
[10:22] | How’s Curtis doing? | 柯蒂斯情况如何 |
[10:23] | Says he wants to get back at it. | 他想报仇 |
[10:24] | Then let’s get him on Lyla and J.J. | 让他看着莱拉和JJ |
[10:27] | Well, good. I’ll have Felicity’s back. | 好 我帮助费利西蒂 |
[10:28] | Oliver, I know you have a security detail, | 奥利弗 我知道你有保安队 |
[10:30] | but you might as well have a bull’s-eye painted on your head. | 但你还是多加小心为妙 |
[10:32] | John, I can disappear again. | 约翰 我可以再次消失 |
[10:33] | I’m still dealing with the fallout | 但我还在消除 |
[10:34] | from not being around when the ACU was attacked, | 打击罪案小组被攻击时 我不在的影响 |
[10:36] | and there is actually a rezoning vote that needs my attention. | 而且还有住房变更投票需要我投入精力 |
[10:39] | Wait. Doesn’t a vote take a backseat to finding Church | 等等 难道一张票比找到丘奇还重要吗 |
[10:41] | before he tells every criminal in the city who you are? | 毕竟他要告诉全城罪犯你的真实身份 |
[10:43] | I have security. I’ll be fine. | 我有保安队 我不会有事的 |
[10:45] | Have you ever– has he ever actually said that | 你说的 他说的这种话 |
[10:47] | and it turned out to be true? | 最后如愿以偿过吗 |
[10:50] | Do you agree with her? | 你同意她的看法吗 |
[10:51] | Well, I know I said it was a good idea to start a team, | 我知道我说过组队是个好主意 |
[10:53] | but what do we have– a Laurel-Lance-wanna-be, | 但队里有一个想成为劳雷尔·兰斯的人 |
[10:55] | a weird rag guy, a lunatic, and Curtis? | 奇怪的破烂王 一个疯子 还有柯蒂斯 |
[10:59] | Curtis just wasn’t who I pictured. | 我可没想到会有柯蒂斯这种人 |
[11:02] | They have potential. | 他们有潜力 |
[11:03] | One of them got themselves captured | 其中一个被抓了以后 |
[11:04] | and gave up your name. | 供出了你的名字 |
[11:05] | And I’d like you to debrief him. | 我想让你盘问他 |
[11:07] | Debrief him? | 盘问他 |
[11:07] | Church told Rene that he’s planning something, | 丘奇告诉雷内他有个大计划 |
[11:09] | something big enough to involve 5 cities. | 大到涉及五个城市 |
[11:11] | So Church just gave up his master plan? | 所以丘奇透露了主要计划 |
[11:13] | He thought Rene was gonna be dead 5 minutes later. | 他以为雷内五分钟后就要死了 |
[11:16] | Church is trying to consolidate the drug trade | 丘奇想巩固他在星城的毒品交易 |
[11:17] | through Star City, but he was waiting | 但是他希望 |
[11:19] | for the Green Arrow to be gone before he made his move. | 等绿箭侠消失再进一步行动 |
[11:23] | Ok. Well, if that’s true, I think I know a way we can turn this | 好吧 如果是这样 我有办法 |
[11:25] | to our advantage. | 扭转局势 |
[11:26] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[11:27] | Oliver, I know a guy, very specific skill set. | 奥利弗 我认识一个人有特殊能力 |
[11:29] | I think he can be here in 24 hours. | 他能在24小时内过来 |
[11:33] | Did you get my message? | 收到消息了吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. Quentin and I can take care of ourselves. | 是的 昆汀和我能照顾好自己 |
[11:36] | Still doesn’t hurt to have a shadow. | 多加小心也无妨 |
[11:37] | Is councilman Kullens in there? | 库伦斯议员到了吗 |
[11:39] | Yes. He’s waiting in your office with Susan Williams. | 他和苏珊·威廉姆斯在你办公室等着呢 |
[11:42] | Thank you very much, fellas. | 谢谢你们 |
[11:44] | I didn’t agree to an interview. | 我没同意要采访 |
[11:45] | Yeah? Well, she’s shadowing him for some type of profile, | 是吗 她跟着库伦斯给他写专访 |
[11:48] | and I already tried to get her kicked out, | 我已经试过不让她参加了 |
[11:50] | but he was adamant about having her in there. | 但库伦斯一定要她过来 |
[11:53] | Any advice? | 有什么建议 |
[11:55] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[11:59] | Councilman Kullens. | 库伦斯议员 |
[12:02] | Ms. Williams, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you. | 威廉姆斯女士 终于见面了 很荣幸 |
[12:04] | Really? Have you watched any of my pieces? | 是吗 你看了我的报道吗 |
[12:07] | I have, and I think you’re off the mark in certain instances. | 看了 但我觉得有些地方你偏离重点了 |
[12:10] | Is that on the record? | 这会录音吗 |
[12:11] | If you want to get an actual quote, Ms. Williams, | 如果你想引用他的发言 威廉姆斯女士 |
[12:13] | you can go through all the proper channels. | 你可以通过正当渠道获取 |
[12:15] | This meeting is strictly about the rezoning ordinance. | 本次会议只讨论住房变更条例 |
[12:18] | Yes. Councilman, as you know, | 没错 议员先生 你知道的 |
[12:20] | I ran on a platform of unity, | 我管理统一的平台 |
[12:21] | but it is difficult for a city to be united | 但这座城市很难统一起来 |
[12:24] | when so much of the zoning within it remains exclusionary. | 因为许多分区不在这座城市的管辖区内 |
[12:27] | We need to open it up, | 我们得放开政策 |
[12:28] | allow for more affordable housing, | 开放更多廉价房 |
[12:30] | give the people a chance to start over and rebuild. | 让市民有机会重新开始 复兴城市 |
[12:34] | But the second the money starts rolling in, | 可是一旦资金流入 |
[12:35] | those families get squeezed out by crony capitalists. | 那些家庭又会被任人唯亲的资本家们剥削干净 |
[12:38] | That’s not gonna happen here. | 这里不会发生这种事 |
[12:39] | Hard to believe considering your family’s history. | 考虑到你家族的历史 这难以置信 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry, councilman. I don’t follow. | 抱歉 议员先生 我没有懂 |
[12:44] | Well, the type of rezoning you’re proposing | 你提出的住房变更计划 |
[12:46] | happened downtown 25 years ago, | 25年前市区也执行过 |
[12:49] | But instead of affordable housing, | 但不仅没有廉价房 |
[12:51] | we got skyrises, | 反倒建了摩天大楼 |
[12:52] | and one of them became the offices of Queen consolidated. | 其中之一成了奎恩集团的办公楼 |
[12:58] | Is that true, Mr. Mayor? | 是这样吗 市长先生 |
[13:01] | I’ll consider that a no comment. | 我把这当作不予置评 |
[13:03] | I can tell you have good intentions, | 我知道你心意是好的 |
[13:07] | But politics is the art of the real. | 但政治是真实的艺术 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry. I’m not changing my vote. | 抱歉 我不会改选 |
[13:20] | Ok. Maybe you should just put an arrow in him. | 行 也许你该直接朝他射一箭 |
[13:24] | That was a bit more than I expected | 这个午休比我想象中 |
[13:26] | to get done on my lunch break. | 办了更多事情 |
[13:28] | Is this a normal Wednesday afternoon for you? | 你周三午后都这样吗 |
[13:30] | Well, I had to make up for last night. | 我得对昨晚进行补偿 |
[13:32] | I hate canceling last minute. | 我不喜欢临时爽约 |
[13:34] | I got a feeling I’m gonna be the one | 我有感觉以后得换我 |
[13:36] | canceling on you for a change. | 爽你的约了 |
[13:38] | I got a promotion. | 我升职了 |
[13:40] | I signed on with the ACU. | 我进入了打击罪案小组 |
[13:43] | Oliver’s anti-crime unit. | 奥利弗的反罪恶组织 |
[13:45] | This isn’t gonna be weird, right? | 这样很诡异吧 |
[13:47] | Me reporting to your ex-fiance. | 我向你的前未婚夫汇报 |
[13:50] | Yeah. What could possibly we weird about that? | 好吧 这样有什么诡异的 |
[13:53] | Felicity? | 费利西蒂 |
[13:54] | Does mayor Queen know that we’re seeing each other? | 奎恩市长知道我们在约会吗 |
[13:56] | It really doesn’t help if you call him mayor Queen. | 你叫他奎恩市长也没什么用 |
[13:58] | Felicity? | 费利西蒂 |
[13:59] | Definitely. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[14:01] | He’s definitely– | 他当然 |
[14:03] | definitely aware of you. | 当然知道你 |
[14:06] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 你这里挺不错啊 |
[14:10] | It’s not much, man, but it’s home, | 也不算什么 但好歹是个家 |
[14:12] | and it’s safe, especially now that | 而且很安全 特别是现在 |
[14:14] | Felicity’s teched up the place. | 费利西蒂把整个地方都用科技武装好了 |
[14:17] | – Thanks for coming out. – No problem, man. | -谢谢你能过来 -没什么 哥们 |
[14:18] | Let’s just get this over with, | 我们就赶快把这事解决了吧 |
[14:19] | but I got to tell you there’s nothing | 但我得告诉你 |
[14:21] | you could tell me that I haven’t already told myself. | 你能说的我自己也早就想过了 |
[14:24] | I’m torn apart over this. | 我被这事折磨死了 |
[14:25] | Is that what you think this is, a lecture? | 你以为我是来找你说教的吗 |
[14:28] | What I deserve is a beat-down. | 我应该被狠狠地揍一顿 |
[14:29] | When’s the last time you looked in the mirror. | 你上次照镜子是什么时候 |
[14:32] | But maybe something good can come out of this, man, | 这件事也许能带来些好结果 |
[14:34] | like… | 比如… |
[14:36] | I don’t know, maybe you saw something, | 我也说不好 你有没有看到什么 |
[14:39] | heard something that can help us bring down Church. | 或是听到什么能帮我们打倒丘奇的事情 |
[14:41] | I already told Oliver everything I remember, man. | 我已经把我记得的都告诉奥利弗了 |
[14:43] | I know, but– | 我知道 不过… |
[14:44] | But traumatic events have a way of doing | 不过这种创伤性极大的事件往往会 |
[14:46] | funny things to the memory, | 对记忆产生些特别的影响 |
[14:48] | and if you think what you went through is not traumatic, | 但如果你觉得你经历的并不算什么创伤 |
[14:49] | again, I say mirror. | 我说了 照照镜子 |
[14:51] | My dad taught me how to take a beating. | 我爸爸教过我怎么挨拳头 |
[14:53] | I know, Rene. You’re tough. | 我知道 雷内 你很坚强 |
[14:55] | I get that, man, | 我都懂 |
[14:56] | but this isn’t about being tough, Ok? | 但这不是坚不坚强的事 好吗 |
[14:58] | It’s about… | 这是关于… |
[15:01] | Look, man. | 听着 兄弟 |
[15:02] | I been where you are, Ok, | 我也经历过这种事 |
[15:04] | and I know it’s not easy, | 我知道这并不容易 |
[15:04] | but if we talk about this | 但如果我们能谈一谈 |
[15:06] | and go through it step by step– | 把这事一点一点地过一遍… |
[15:07] | Look. I said I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[15:09] | I should be out there trying to fix this, | 我现在应该出去把这事解决好 |
[15:10] | not in here with you playing therapist. | 而不是在这里跟你玩心理咨询 |
[15:13] | Oliver says stay put. | 奥利弗让你不要行动 |
[15:14] | And I’m staying put. | 我就是没有行动 |
[15:19] | But I don’t remember anything. | 但我也什么都记不起来了 |
[15:25] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好的 好的 当然 |
[15:27] | Just make sure the AmerTek gear gets to the brace. | 确保把艾美科技的设备都准备好 |
[15:30] | I want everybody locked and loaded. | 我要让所有人都就位并全副武装 |
[15:32] | No, he’s not gonna be a problem. | 不 他不会来找麻烦的 |
[15:34] | The Green Arrow will be dead by then. | 绿箭侠那个时候早就死了 |
[15:38] | Louis, I’m gonna need to hit you back. | 路易斯 我等会再打给你 |
[15:45] | You like this place? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[15:47] | I’m getting a penthouse built. | 我准备在这建个顶层公寓 |
[15:48] | Gonna let me see the whole city. | 能俯瞰整个城市 |
[15:50] | I told you to stay away from the Green Arrow. | 我说过让你离绿箭侠远点 |
[15:53] | I don’t work for you, | 我又不为你办事 |
[15:54] | and the Green Arrow found me. | 而且是绿箭侠找的我 |
[15:56] | You kidnapped his protege. | 你绑架了他的徒弟 |
[15:59] | Serendipitous encounter. | 只是意外碰见了 |
[16:01] | And your last. | 那也会是你最后一次了 |
[16:05] | After getting threatened by a freak, | 在我被一个怪胎威胁了之后 |
[16:08] | I hired one of my own. | 我就自己雇了一个 |
[16:09] | This was your second warning. | 这是我给你的第二次警告 |
[16:12] | There won’t be a third. | 不会再有第三次了 |
[16:16] | I thought you were hiring me to kill the Green Arrow. | 我以为你是雇我来杀绿箭侠的 |
[16:19] | Nope. You’re gonna kill the mayor. | 不 你要去杀了市长 |
[16:30] | What is Susan Williams doing in your office? | 苏珊·威廉姆斯为什么在你的办公室 |
[16:32] | I agreed to an off-camera interview. | 我同意让她做一场无录像的访谈 |
[16:34] | Ok. Come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[16:38] | Ok. So did you go out last night | 好了 你昨晚是不是 |
[16:40] | as the G-green Arrow and get hit | 又扮成绿箭侠出去了 |
[16:43] | really hard in the head? | 而且还被狠狠地揍了头 |
[16:44] | Susan Williams is in our lives, Thea. | 我们躲不过苏珊·威廉姆斯的 西娅 |
[16:46] | If we don’t make her an ally, | 如果我们不同她结友 |
[16:47] | then she’s gonna remain an enemy. | 她就会一直是我们的敌人 |
[16:49] | Ok, but she’s poison. | 好吧 但她很危险 |
[16:50] | Well, it turns out that if you ingest | 不过你要是能 |
[16:52] | small amounts of poison over time | 长期小剂量服用毒药的话 |
[16:53] | you can develop an immunity. | 就能逐渐对其免疫了 |
[16:58] | Good morning. | 上午好 |
[16:59] | When I got your call last night, | 我昨天晚上接到你电话的时候 |
[17:00] | I thought someone in my office was playing | 我还以为是办公室里的人 |
[17:01] | a prank on me. | 在耍我 |
[17:02] | Well, I thought thea made a good point yesterday | 我觉得西娅昨天说的挺对 |
[17:04] | when she suggested that you go through the proper channels. | 关于她提到的让你走正规渠道的那件事 |
[17:07] | – Please. – Ok. | -请坐 -好的 |
[17:10] | The interview I had in mind was | 我原本希望这次访谈 |
[17:12] | going to be on camera. | 是能够录像的 |
[17:13] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来吧 |
[17:15] | May I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[17:17] | I don’t think you understand how this interview thing works. | 你是不太明白访谈是怎么回事吧 |
[17:19] | Have your attacks on my administration been personal, | 你对于我的政府的攻击是出于私人意图 |
[17:24] | or are they just good ratings? | 还是只为了收视率 |
[17:25] | Don’t see why they can’t be both. | 两者都有吧 |
[17:27] | Why are you asking? | 为什么问这个 |
[17:28] | Because I’m trying to figure out | 因为我想弄清楚 |
[17:30] | how hard I’m gonna have to work to win you over. | 赢得你的认同会有多难 |
[17:37] | You seem like a nice guy, | 你人挺好的 |
[17:39] | but you’re not a real politician. | 但你算不上政客 |
[17:40] | I am underqualified. | 我还不够格 |
[17:43] | Vastly, and the city, | 远远不够 而这座城市 |
[17:45] | my home, is suffering because of it. | 也就是我的家 正为此饱受苦难 |
[17:48] | I appreciate the fact that | 我很清楚 |
[17:51] | I haven’t earned your trust yet. | 我尚未赢得你的信任 |
[17:55] | Susan, as someone who professes to care about Star City, | 苏珊 你若自称十分关心星城 |
[17:58] | I think that you owe it to the people of Star City | 我认为你还欠星城的人民 |
[18:01] | to give me an opportunity to earn that trust, | 来给我一个机会去获得你的信任 |
[18:03] | and I promise you I can’t do that | 而且我敢说 |
[18:06] | if I’m spending all of my energy | 如果我把所有精力都花在 |
[18:07] | dodging all of these grenades that you’re lobbying at me, | 躲避你对我的攻击上 我是肯定做不到的 |
[18:11] | so here’s my idea. | 所以我想提议 |
[18:13] | You give me one month with no attacks. | 你给我一个月的时间 不要干扰我 |
[18:16] | Let me show you what I can do, | 让我给你看看我的能力 |
[18:17] | and if I don’t deliver… | 如果我做不到… |
[18:21] | It’s open season. | 那就随你了 |
[18:26] | One month. | 一个月 |
[18:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:35] | My persona cell. | 我的私人电话 |
[18:37] | Why would I need that? | 我要它来干嘛 |
[18:39] | I think you would figure it out. | 我认为你会明白的 |
[18:46] | To survivors of Amazo. | 敬亚马逊号的幸存者 |
[18:48] | May we experience as much sorrow | 干了这杯 愿我们的伤痛 |
[18:49] | as drops of wine about to be left in glass. | 随这杯酒的下肚而消散 |
[18:52] | -Prochnost. -Prochnost. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[18:57] | I get us more drinks, something stronger. | 我去多弄点更烈的酒来喝 |
[19:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:04] | It’s a party, Viktor. | 派对时间 维克多 |
[19:05] | Let me get you a drink. | 我去给你弄点酒 |
[19:09] | You may have passed all the tests | 也许你通过了所有的测试 |
[19:11] | and said all the right things, | 言行也没什么不妥之处 |
[19:13] | but I do not believe for a second | 但是我绝对不会相信 |
[19:15] | you are Bratva. | 你忠诚于兄弟会 |
[19:17] | Then you weren’t paying attention | 我猜可能是因为 |
[19:18] | during the ceremony, I guess. | 你在仪式上没专心吧 |
[19:20] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[19:21] | These men are here because | 这些人到这里来是因为 |
[19:22] | government men like Kovar have taken everything from them. | 像科瓦一样的政府官员剥夺了他们的一切 |
[19:26] | The Bratva is means to bring justice | 兄弟会的宗旨就是 |
[19:30] | for all those crimes. | 伸张正义 |
[19:32] | Justice is why I’m here. | 我就是为了正义而来 |
[19:36] | Some American castaway will never understand. | 一些美国的弃民永远不会明白 |
[19:40] | So you can say all the words that Anatoly feeds you, | 所以不管你怎么迎合阿纳托利 |
[19:43] | but you’ll never be one of us. | 你永远不会成为我们的一员 |
[19:46] | And you should know by now what we do to outsiders. | 你也应该知道我们是怎么对待局外人的 |
[19:49] | Viktor, you come toast our new brother? | 维克多 你来跟我们的新伙伴敬酒吗 |
[19:52] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[19:54] | Congratulations, brother. | 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[20:01] | What was that about? | 发生什么了 |
[20:02] | That was nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:06] | Best not ask. | 最好别问 |
[20:07] | Just drink. | 喝就是了 |
[20:11] | How long you gonna be staying here, man? | 哥们 你要在这里待多久 |
[20:17] | I’m a fugitive, Rene. | 我是个逃犯 雷内 |
[20:19] | I’ll live here, | 我会住在这 |
[20:22] | and until you heal up, we’re roomies. | 直到你的伤口愈合 我们是室友 |
[20:26] | So you feel much more like talking? | 你是不是更想跟我说说话了 |
[20:28] | Why don’t we talk about the time you were tortured? | 那就说说你被虐待时的事吧 |
[20:35] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:37] | It was about a year ago. | 那大概是一年前 |
[20:41] | My brother Andy did it. | 我弟弟安迪干的 |
[20:43] | You got tortured by your brother? | 你被你弟弟虐待 |
[20:46] | He was working with Damien Darhk. | 他跟达米恩·达克共事 |
[20:49] | Oliver said you reenlisted. That why? | 所以你才重新应征入伍 |
[20:52] | Partly. | 不完全是 |
[20:54] | That also why you sidelined yourself? | 那也是为什么你会退出 |
[20:56] | That, too. | 也不完全是 |
[20:58] | So you’re ex-navy, right? | 你之前是海军 对吧 |
[21:00] | Dishonorably discharged. | 被开除军籍了 |
[21:01] | Reason? | 为什么 |
[21:03] | You know something, man? You don’t have to tell me. | 你知道吗 你不用告诉我原因 |
[21:09] | We were transporting a prisoner, | 我们当时在押送一个犯人 |
[21:12] | one who had information we needed. | 他身上有我们需要的情报 |
[21:15] | Intelligence officers couldn’t get it out of him, | 但是他嘴很硬 不肯告诉情报人员 |
[21:17] | So… | 所以 |
[21:21] | I tried to do it my way. | 我按自己的方式来 |
[21:23] | You put a beating on him. | 所以你打了他 |
[21:24] | I’ve been thinking a lot about that decision. | 我一直在思考我做的那个决定 |
[21:26] | Particularly since you’ve been on the other side | 尤其是当你变成了另一方 |
[21:27] | of that beat-down, right? | 被打的一方后 对吗 |
[21:28] | Because I screwed up again. | 因为我又搞砸了 |
[21:32] | That’s my life, man, | 这就是我的命 |
[21:35] | And now you asking me to relive my latest and greatest. | 现在你又要我再珍惜当下 重新活过 |
[21:38] | That’s right, Rene. | 没错 雷内 |
[21:41] | If you want to help us, | 如果你想帮我们 |
[21:43] | if you want to give us anything that could bring down Church, | 如果你想帮助我们一起击垮丘奇 |
[21:45] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to. | 你必须得这么做 |
[21:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[22:01] | Councilman, thank you for coming back. | 议员先生 感谢你能回来 |
[22:04] | I’m afraid you’re just wasting both of our times. | 恐怕你在浪费我们俩的时间 |
[22:06] | Maybe. After you educated us on Queen Consolidated, | 也许吧 在你就奎恩集团教育了我们一番后 |
[22:09] | Thea and I thought we would do some of our own research. | 我和西娅都认为我们应该自己做点研究 |
[22:11] | Yeah, we were very curious to find out | 对 我们非常希望知道 |
[22:13] | where our family’s business was located. | 我们的家族企业在哪 |
[22:17] | You would not believe how surprised | 知道你是他们的一员后 |
[22:18] | and delighted we were to find out | 你真是无法想象 |
[22:19] | that you were one of those, um– | 我们有多么惊喜 |
[22:21] | What was–what was the term | 那词是啥来着 |
[22:22] | the councilman used? | 议员用过的那个 |
[22:23] | -Crony capitalists? -Right. | -裙带资本家 -对 |
[22:25] | That you were one of those crony capitalists | 你正是那些藏身于控股公司中 |
[22:28] | who pushed poor people out of those neighborhoods, | 把穷人们驱逐出他们的街区的 |
[22:30] | hiding behind a shell company of course. | 裙带资本家中的一员 |
[22:33] | The same company who owns controlling interest | 房地产开发商申请重新开发 |
[22:35] | in a real estate developer who just filed | 兰花湾 用于商业用途 |
[22:38] | for permits to redevelop Orchid Bay, for commercial uses. | 而你们公司在开发中坐享绝对的控股权 |
[22:42] | Your opposition is rezoning. | 你反对的是分配问题 |
[22:43] | It’s not political. | 跟政治无关 |
[22:45] | It’s–it’s personal. I get it. | 这是你个人的问题 我知道 |
[22:46] | You’re trying to protect an investment. | 你想要维护你的投资收益 |
[22:48] | Susan Williams isn’t shadowing you at the moment. | 苏珊·威廉姆斯的注意力现在不在你身上 |
[22:50] | But to me, this feels like a story she would like. | 但我认为她会对这事感兴趣的 |
[22:54] | So should I call her? | 要不要我打个电话给她 |
[22:57] | She actually gave me her number this morning. | 她今天早上给了我她的电话 |
[22:59] | Are you blackmailing me, Mr. Mayor? | 你是要勒索我吗 市长先生 |
[23:02] | Well, Councilman, it’s like you said, | 议员先生 正如你所说 |
[23:05] | politics is the art of the real. | 政治是真实的艺术 |
[23:14] | Well, that was fun. | 刚才可真有趣 |
[23:16] | You made Kullens squirm. | 你让库伦斯难堪了 |
[23:17] | Guy’s a career politician. | 他可是职业政客 |
[23:18] | Just needed to know where to apply the pressure. | 就是得知道何时给人施加压力 |
[23:21] | How are you so sure about all this? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[23:23] | I’m the mayor of star city, Thea. | 我是星城市长 西娅 |
[23:25] | This is what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[23:29] | Hey! Get in the car! Get in the car, get in the car. | 上车 上车 快到车里去 |
[24:01] | It’s my sad duty | 很不幸 |
[24:02] | to inform you that at 1:23 A.M. | 奥利弗·奎恩市长 |
[24:07] | Mayor Oliver Queen was pronounced dead | 在凌晨1:23于星城总院 |
[24:12] | at starling general. | 被宣布死亡 |
[24:15] | In his too-short life, | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[24:18] | Oliver Queen experienced great hardship, | 在短暂的一生中历经磨难 |
[24:20] | but he came through the other side with a passion for service, | 但是他秉持着热情奉献的精神克服困难 |
[24:24] | committed to making | 承诺 |
[24:25] | Star City a safer place for us all to call home. | 将星城建设为更安全的家园 |
[24:31] | He really didn’t say anything that nice | 他在你活着的时候 |
[24:31] | about you when you were alive. | 可没说过这些好话 |
[24:34] | Probably didn’t deserve it. | 大概我不值得 |
[24:38] | Sorry about the suit. | 抱歉西装毁了 |
[24:44] | We haven’t been properly introduced. | 我们没还没正式见过面 |
[24:47] | Heads-up. | 小心 |
[24:48] | God! | 天呐 |
[24:50] | Christopher Chance. | 克里斯托弗·钱斯 |
[24:50] | John referred to you as the human target. | 约翰说你是替身标靶 |
[24:52] | Well, that works better as a job description | 这个外号作为职业描述 |
[24:54] | than it does as a nickname. | 更合适 |
[24:55] | Right. | 是的 |
[24:56] | This is so weird. | 好奇怪 |
[24:59] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[25:05] | How’s Thea? | 西娅还好吗 |
[25:06] | Uh, she’s a little shaken. | 她有点震惊 |
[25:07] | You know, I didn’t get a chance to tell her | 直到刚才我才有机会告诉她 |
[25:08] | what was gonna go down until right before. | 到底发生了什么 |
[25:11] | She is gonna be so pissed at you. | 她要对你大发脾气了 |
[25:14] | And, like, the whole city. | 这座城市也是 |
[25:15] | They’re gonna find out, though, right? | 他们都会发现的 对吧 |
[25:17] | I mean, you can’t stay dead forever. | 你不能永远保持死亡 |
[25:18] | No. Just until Church makes his big move. | 不能 直到丘奇开展行动 |
[25:21] | Well, that’s what you’re betting on now | 现在你就指望这个了 |
[25:22] | that the Green Arrow/ Oliver Queen is– | 绿箭侠/奥利弗·奎恩 |
[25:24] | cckk–dead. | 死了 |
[25:25] | That’s the hope. | 希望是这样 |
[25:26] | Now we just need to figure out | 我们现在就要弄清楚 |
[25:27] | what he has planned. | 他的计划 |
[25:30] | I do not understand you, Oliver. | 我搞不懂你 奥利弗 |
[25:32] | You–you become brother, | 你已经是兄弟会的一员 |
[25:34] | but you still act like you carry weight of world | 但是你还是表现得像把整个世界的担子 |
[25:37] | on shoulders alone. | 扛在自己肩上一样 |
[25:39] | That is what your brothers are for. | 这是你的兄弟们要帮你扛的 |
[25:43] | I’m just thinking about why I came here. | 我只是在想我为什么来 |
[25:46] | Because this best bar in town. | 因为这是全城最好的酒吧 |
[25:50] | Actually, only bar. | 实际上是唯一的酒吧 |
[25:53] | No. I mean, why I came here | 不 我是说从炼狱 |
[25:57] | after Lian Yu. | 来到这个地方 |
[25:59] | Yes. Yes. You already told me. | 好吧 你告诉过我 |
[26:01] | Something about old promise. | 一个以前的承诺 |
[26:03] | I thought I told you time to move forward. | 我记得告诉过你向前看 |
[26:06] | She has a family. | 她有家人 |
[26:08] | I haven’t–I haven’t spoken to them. | 我还没有告诉他们 |
[26:12] | Oh, this is about woman. | 原来是女人 |
[26:16] | Now I understand. | 现在我明白了 |
[26:21] | There is old saying in Russian. | 有句俄罗斯谚语 |
[26:24] | Ok, maybe not Russian, but it still works. | 也许不是俄罗斯的 无所谓 |
[26:27] | “There’s no problem beautiful woman cannot fix.” | 没有漂亮女人解决不了的事情 |
[26:31] | Now go talk to her before I do. | 快去找她搭讪 不然我就去了 |
[26:45] | Oliver, where are you going? | 奥利弗 你要去哪儿 |
[26:47] | Party just start. | 派对刚开始 |
[26:48] | Gonna go get some air. | 出去透透气 |
[26:49] | You sure? I think I heard anatoly was looking for you. | 你确定吗 听说阿纳托利在找你 |
[26:53] | I’m sure. I’ll be fine. | 确定 我没事 |
[27:03] | So thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[27:04] | Being killed is basically my job. | 被杀基本上就是我的工作 |
[27:07] | But, uh, not just for taking the bullets. | 不止是谢你挨子弹 |
[27:10] | I–I heard that you got Kullens to cave. | 我听说你把库伦斯给治了 |
[27:12] | Yeah, and scored you a very pretty girl’s phone number. | 还有帮你拿到了超漂亮的女孩的电话 |
[27:16] | I–I heard that, too. | 这我也听说了 |
[27:18] | No, but the truth is you did that. | 但是事实上 这是你做的 |
[27:22] | I was under the impression that I’ve been down here all day. | 可我只在这里待了一天而已 |
[27:24] | I don’t just put on faces, Oliver. | 我不只是戴上面具 奥利弗 |
[27:27] | I become my target, and to do that, | 我要成为我的靶子 为了这 |
[27:30] | I’ve got to learn everything there is to know about them, | 我得知道要了解关于他们的所有事情 |
[27:32] | more than they know about themselves. | 比他们更了解他们自己 |
[27:36] | I’ve got to become them. | 我得成为他们 |
[27:37] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[27:39] | What for? | 为什么呢 |
[27:40] | Man, you got a great life. | 你过着精彩的生活 |
[27:42] | You’re the mayor… | 你是市长 |
[27:45] | But you’d still rather be the hood than Oliver Queen. | 但是比起奥利弗·奎恩你更想做兜帽男 |
[27:47] | Oliver Queen has–has never really been my better half. | 奥利弗·奎恩从来不是我更好的那面 |
[27:51] | Nobody moves forward in life when they’re hiding behind a mask. | 当人们藏在面具后面 就不会向前看 |
[27:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:57] | You know, it’s why you’re struggling as mayor, | 这是为什么你成为市长做斗争 |
[27:58] | and it’s probably why you won’t call that girl. | 也是你为什么不肯打电话给那女孩的原因 |
[28:01] | That’s not the reason. | 不是这原因 |
[28:03] | Listen. I’m the last person to give dating advice, | 我并不合适给约会建议 |
[28:05] | But Felicity moved on. | 但是费利西蒂向前看了 |
[28:08] | You should too. | 你也该这么做 |
[28:11] | You didn’t know. Sorry. | 你并不知道 抱歉 |
[28:15] | Earlier today, I met with a detective | 今天早些时候 我遇见一位 |
[28:17] | who just joined the ACU, uh, Billy Malone. | 打击罪案小组的警探 比利·马隆 |
[28:20] | He casually mentioned that he was seeing Felicity, | 他不经意间提到他在和费利西蒂约会 |
[28:24] | seemed to think that you knew. | 看样子以为你知道 |
[28:30] | You’re safe, Rene. Nothing can hurt you. | 你很安全 雷内 没有东西能伤到你 |
[28:33] | Is this gonna be one of those hippie-dippie meditation things? | 这是神神叨叨的冥想吗 |
[28:36] | Eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[28:38] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[28:40] | Don’t try to remember. | 不要试着想起 |
[28:41] | Just go there. | 只置身情境 |
[28:44] | Get a picture. | 回忆画面 |
[28:49] | I was starving. | 我很饿 |
[28:51] | My wrists hurt like hell from the zip ties. | 塑料绳勒得我的手腕生疼 |
[28:54] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[28:55] | Sounds, smells. | 声音 气味 |
[28:57] | Couldn’t smell anything. Nose was busted. | 闻不出来什么 鼻子被打坏了 |
[29:00] | What about people? Who else was there? | 人呢 还有什么人在那 |
[29:02] | Muscle. Los halcones, Triad. | 洛斯·阿尔孔和三合会的打手 |
[29:08] | It’s not pain that breaks people. | 击垮人的并不是疼痛 |
[29:11] | It’s fear. | 是恐惧 |
[29:13] | There’s something else. | 还有其他的东西 |
[29:14] | What? | 什么 |
[29:16] | The trust goes to the Brace 0-4 in 72. | 72后04 托拉斯前往布雷斯 |
[29:23] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道要发生什么了 |
[29:34] | Thanks for letting me swing by. | 谢谢你允许我进来 |
[29:35] | I know it’s– it’s late. | 我知道天色很晚了 |
[29:36] | You do remember that this apartment has a front door, right? | 你还记得这公寓是有前门的吧 |
[29:38] | Well, front doors are more for people | 前门是给那些没有 |
[29:41] | who haven’t just faked their own death. | 伪造了自己死讯的人准备的 |
[29:43] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[29:45] | So what’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[29:47] | Your message sounded cryptic. | 你的消息有点隐晦 |
[29:49] | Sorry. I–I wasn’t sure if I should say anything at all actually. | 抱歉 我不知道我是否该作评论 |
[29:53] | That couldn’t wait till tomorrow? | 不能明天再说吗 |
[29:54] | Why didn’t you tell me that you were seeing someone? | 你为什么不告诉我你在跟其他人约会 |
[29:57] | Well…maybe on some crazy subconscious level, | 也许在某个疯狂的潜意识层面里 |
[30:01] | I was worried you’d show up on my balcony | 我担心你会在半夜 |
[30:02] | in the middle of the night. | 出现在我的阳台上 |
[30:03] | Sorry. Snark probably isn’t appropriate to hear. | 抱歉 话太尖刻不中听 |
[30:07] | I’m totally fine that you’re seeing someone, | 你和其他人约会 我能接受 |
[30:10] | But I’m hurt that you didn’t tell me. | 但是你对我保密让我很伤心 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry. I–I meant to, | 对不起 我是想 |
[30:14] | and then every time I went to go bring it up, | 每次我想提起这件事时 |
[30:16] | I just sort of, like– | 我就会 |
[30:19] | I just chickened out. | 我就退缩了 |
[30:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:22] | Were you– were you– | 你是 |
[30:24] | were you keeping the door open for us, or– | 你是在为我们留一条后路 还是 |
[30:26] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[30:28] | No. We’re just– you and I work together, | 不 我们只是 工作关系 |
[30:30] | and I just–I didn’t want to make it a thing, you know, | 我之前没想过认真对待这件事 |
[30:32] | until it was something– | 直到这感情变得 |
[30:35] | something…real. | 真实 |
[30:39] | Is it real? | 现在是真实的吗 |
[30:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:50] | It’s John and Rene. | 是约翰和雷内 |
[30:51] | They have something. | 他们查到线索了 |
[30:53] | “The trust goes to the Brace 0-4 in 72.” | “72后04 托拉斯前往布雷斯” |
[30:56] | Could that be any more obscure? | 有比这还难懂的吗 |
[30:57] | 0-4 in 72 could be the time and date. | 72后04 可能是时间和日期 |
[31:00] | 4:00 A.M., 72 hours after he held Rene? | 凌晨四点 在他们囚禁雷内的72小时之后 |
[31:02] | Yeah, that’s soon. | 对啊 没多久了 |
[31:04] | And the Brace is what the guys in my hood | 布雷斯是我们那的人 |
[31:05] | used to call the private airstrip outside Pennytown. | 对佩尼镇外一个私人机场的称呼 |
[31:08] | Halpin-Brace Airfield. | 哈尔平-布雷斯机场 |
[31:10] | That’s the one, and this trust, | 就是那了 至于这个托拉斯 |
[31:13] | I think it’s the heads of the crime families | 我认为是丘奇控制的那些 |
[31:14] | that Church controls. | 犯罪家族的头目 |
[31:15] | That’s a bigger leap than Curtis took | 这可比柯蒂斯在北京奥运会上 |
[31:17] | at the Beijing Olympics. | 跨出的步子都大啊 |
[31:18] | When he had me dig my own grave, | 当他让我给自己挖坟墓的时候 |
[31:20] | he talked about bringing this trust together. | 他提到要让这些头目一起合作 |
[31:23] | That’s his big play, man. | 这是他下的一盘大棋 |
[31:25] | 4:00 A.M.’s in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后就是四点了 |
[31:30] | Wake up the team. We don’t have much time. | 叫醒队员们 我们时间不多了 |
[31:37] | You’re all geared up. | 你们都穿好装备了 |
[31:38] | Oliver didn’t bust me out of prison | 奥利弗把我救出来 |
[31:39] | for me to warm the bench, right? | 可不是让我来暖板凳的 对吧 |
[31:41] | So what’s up? You ready to move out? | 怎么样 准备好出发了吗 |
[31:43] | Decided not to go. | 我决定不去了 |
[31:45] | Last thing any of you need right now | 你们现在最不需要的就是 |
[31:46] | is me screwing things up again. | 让我再把事情搞砸 |
[31:48] | When it comes to guilt and recrimination, | 说起罪孽和指责 |
[31:50] | the line forms behind me. | 你还得在我背后排队 |
[31:52] | I didn’t think I was ready to face what I had done, | 我还没准备好去面对我的所作所为 |
[31:54] | but I’m wearing this suit again | 但我穿起这身装束 |
[31:55] | because I think it’s a path to redemption. | 是因为我觉得这是救赎之路 |
[32:00] | And it could be for you, too. | 你也一样能受用 |
[32:14] | – Good flight? – Everyone’s very interested | -旅途不错吧 -大家都很想 |
[32:16] | in hearing what you’ve got planned, Tobias. | 听听你有什么计划 托拜厄斯 |
[32:18] | It’s called the largest drug enterprise | 这是西海岸最大的毒品企业 |
[32:20] | on the western coast– shipments 24/7 | 全年不间断供货 |
[32:23] | In a city where cops are afraid | 这座城市的警察要么怕得要死 |
[32:26] | or on our payroll, | 要么收了我们的贿赂 |
[32:27] | And as a added bonus, | 锦上添花的是 |
[32:30] | the mayor’s an alkie. | 市长还是个酒鬼 |
[32:33] | Sentry reports movement on the perimeter. | 哨兵报告 外面有情况 |
[32:36] | I thought you’d taken out the Green Arrow. | 我还以为你已经干掉了绿箭侠了 |
[32:37] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 |
[32:39] | It’s the JV squad. | 都是些菜鸟 |
[32:46] | Chill out, damn it! | 冷静点 该死 |
[32:47] | Deal with them! | 干掉他们 |
[32:50] | Spartan is such a badass. | 斯巴达真是个不好惹的家伙 |
[32:52] | The baddest. | 最不好惹的 |
[33:09] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[33:10] | Fear of pain is what’s worse. | 对痛苦的恐惧是最糟的 |
[33:13] | You afraid yet, bitch? | 你怕了吗 贱人 |
[33:15] | Never. | 从未怕过 |
[33:43] | I lost Church. | 我跟丢了丘奇 |
[33:44] | I’ve got him. Moving southwest. | 我发现他了 正向西南方移动 |
[33:51] | I’ve got these two. | 他们俩我来处理 |
[33:53] | Go back up Mr. Church. | 去支援丘奇先生 |
[33:59] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[34:02] | Good seeing you again, brother. | 能再见到你真是太好了 哥们 |
[34:03] | Yeah, you, too. Nice helmet. | 你也是 头盔不错 |
[34:06] | Target is secured. You guys all right? | 目标已安全 你们还好吗 |
[34:17] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来像见了鬼一样 |
[34:21] | You survived. | 你活下来了 |
[34:23] | I guess I’ll just have to kill you again, Oliver. | 我只不过要再杀你一次 奥利弗 |
[34:25] | You mind if I call you Oliver? | 不介意我叫你奥利弗吧 |
[34:28] | Yes, I do. | 不 我介意 |
[34:36] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[35:06] | You’re done, church! | 你完了 丘奇 |
[35:08] | You got much worse coming– | 接下来要发生的事会更糟 |
[35:10] | and you don’t even know it. | 你却根本不了解 |
[35:12] | He calls himself Prometheus, | 他自称普罗米修斯 |
[35:15] | And he’s gonna end you. | 他会来了结你 |
[35:25] | First of all, I would like to apologize | 首先 我想要道歉 |
[35:28] | for perpetrating a deception on this scale. | 为设下如此巨大的骗局 |
[35:31] | The ACU had intel that | 打击罪案小组获取了情报 |
[35:32] | we may be able to catch Mr. Church | 只有丘奇先生的计划照常进行 |
[35:34] | but only if his plan moved forward, | 我们才有机会能抓住他 |
[35:37] | which would only happen | 而这前提就是 |
[35:39] | if he believed the mayor of Star City was dead. | 他认为星城的市长已死 |
[35:42] | In my mind, this was a worthwhile gamble, | 在我看来 这是场有价值的赌博 |
[35:45] | and it paid off. | 而且已得到回报 |
[35:47] | Mr. Church and his underlings were apprehended, | 丘奇先生和他的下属已经被逮捕 |
[35:49] | as well as the heads of organized crime enterprises | 与布鲁德海文 中枢城 凯斯通市和 |
[35:52] | in Bludhaven, Hub City, Keystone, and Whiteholland. | 怀特荷兰市其他有组织犯罪企业的领导一样 |
[35:59] | One more piece of good news. | 还有一个好消息 |
[36:01] | I have just received word that the city council passed | 我刚刚收到通知 市议会通过了 |
[36:03] | an ordinance rezoning for low-income housing. | 低收入住房变更条例 |
[36:10] | And with Church in custody, | 既然丘奇已经被逮捕 |
[36:11] | I take it that your identity’s safe. | 我想你的身份也不会泄露了 |
[36:13] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[36:14] | Thanks for the assist | 谢谢你的协助 |
[36:16] | and the personal insight. | 还有你个人的洞察力 |
[36:18] | It’s just part of the service. | 这都是我应该做的 |
[36:22] | Speak of the devil. | 说到”恶魔”[说曹操曹操到] |
[36:24] | Am I the devil now? | 现在我是恶魔了吗 |
[36:26] | That would definitely be my cue to leave. | 这应该是让我离场的信号了 |
[36:28] | Take care. | 保重 |
[36:32] | Sorry to drop by unannounced. | 抱歉我这么突然到访 |
[36:35] | It’s not like you need an invitation. | 又不是需要邀请函的场合 |
[36:37] | Yeah. No. I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[36:38] | I just–just between us, | 只是… 只是我们之间 |
[36:40] | things have been a bit complicated– | 事情变得有些复杂 |
[36:42] | I mean, complicated’s probably not the right word– | “复杂”这词可能不怎么准确… |
[36:43] | it’s not the wrong word. | 但也差不多 |
[36:44] | I want you to be happy, | 我想要你幸福 |
[36:47] | and in the spirit of that, | 秉持这种精神 |
[36:49] | I think that you owe it to yourself to | 我觉得你需要自己去 |
[36:52] | find out if what you have with Billy is…real, | 弄清楚你和比利之间的感情是不是真的 |
[36:57] | and I owe it to myself to embrace | 而我也要自己去 |
[37:00] | whatever’s next for–for me when I’m not… | 迎接下一个… 当我… |
[37:03] | Yes. The… | 没错 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:08] | It’s funny. That’s what I came here to say to you. | 真有趣 我来就是想和你说这个 |
[37:11] | We’re usually on the same page. | 我们一向想法一致 |
[37:13] | About a lot of things. | 很多事都是 |
[37:18] | All right. Yes. | 好了 是的 |
[37:20] | I will see–I’ll see you…later. | 我们… 待会再见 |
[37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:29] | You don’t need to thank me. | 你不用谢我 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:32] | I care about you… | 我关心你 |
[37:36] | and I will always care about you. | 而且我永远都会关心你 |
[37:39] | It’s a mortal lock. | 永远都会如此 |
[37:47] | Viktor wanted to give you a proper gift. | 维克多想给你个合适的礼物 |
[37:53] | Guessing that’s not you. | 估计不是指你 |
[38:01] | That’s a nice knife. | 这刀真漂亮 |
[38:04] | Maybe I keep it after I kill you. | 杀了你后 我或许会留下这把刀 |
[38:06] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这事和你无关 |
[38:07] | Actually, it does. | 事实上 和我有关 |
[38:19] | Have a nice night. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[38:21] | You can tell your boss I expect | 通知你的老板 |
[38:22] | the other half of my fee within the hour. | 一个小时内交付我另一半酬劳 |
[38:32] | Oliver…are you OK? | 奥利弗 你还好吗 |
[38:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:37] | Anatoly, what the hell is going on? | 阿纳托利 到底怎么回事 |
[38:40] | Viktor clearly sent those two to kill me, | 维克多派这两人来杀我 |
[38:42] | and then some other guy shows up, kills them, and–and– | 然后另一个人出现 把他们杀了… |
[38:44] | Yes, yes. Yes. My way of handling Viktor problem. | 没错 这是我处理维克多事情的方式 |
[38:47] | I know he wanted your dead. | 我知道他想要你的命 |
[38:49] | You didn’t think it would be a good idea to tell me that? | 你就不能提前告知我一下吗 |
[38:51] | We cannot kill viktor. He’s too connected. | 我们不能杀维克多 他背景太深 |
[38:54] | I hire special man. | 我雇了特殊的人 |
[38:56] | – Come on. – Anatoly, what did I get myself into? | -来吧 -阿纳托利 我卷入了什么阴谋 |
[38:59] | A most interesting question, my friend. | 真是有趣的问题 我的朋友 |
[39:07] | I thought we agreed last time was the last time, Susan. | 我以为我们说好上次是最后一次 苏珊 |
[39:10] | I know, but then I remembered | 我知道 但后来我想到 |
[39:12] | my money was still good | 我还是那么富得流油 |
[39:13] | and you still like gambling a bit too much. | 而你还是那么喜欢赌博 |
[39:16] | What do you have for me, Ian? | 你有什么消息要告诉我 伊恩 |
[39:18] | Guy who took the bullets for Mayor Queen was Christopher Chance. | 冒充奎恩市长的人是克里斯托弗·钱斯 |
[39:22] | Felt like this work. | 感觉是他的作风 |
[39:23] | I think I’ve figured out how Queen knows him. | 我想我发现奎恩是怎么认识他的了 |
[39:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[39:26] | Went through the database, | 我进入数据库 |
[39:27] | looking for details of Chance’s past ops. | 查询了钱斯过去的行动细节 |
[39:30] | I came across this little beauty. | 结果发现了这个 |
[39:33] | Recognize your boy? | 认出来了吗 |
[39:36] | That was taken 5 years ago | 这是五年前的照片 |
[39:38] | when Oliver Queen was supposedly stranded on a deserted island. | 而那时奥利弗·奎恩应该被困在孤岛上 |
[39:53] | Those cops riding protection aren’t on your payroll, buddy. | 这些负责护送的骑警不是你的人 伙计 |
[39:56] | Nobody’s breaking you out. | 没人会来劫走你 |
[39:58] | That’s not what I’m worried about. | 这不是我担心的事 |
[40:00] | You guys should have flown me to Iron Heights. | 你们本该用飞机送我去监狱 |
[40:03] | Yeah. I heard you liked helicopters. | 没错 我听说你喜欢直升机 |
[40:06] | What’s got you spooked? | 是什么让你如此不安 |
[40:59] | Don’t go out there. | 别出去 |
[41:01] | Why? So I can protect your ass in here? | 为什么 留在这保护你吗 |
[41:02] | You won’t get killed. | 这样才不会被杀 |
[41:10] | I knew we’ll be having this conversation. | 我就知道迟早会进行这谈话 |
[41:14] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[41:16] | You want the Green Arrow. | 你想要的是绿箭侠 |
[41:19] | I can give him to you. | 我可以把他交给你 |
[41:21] | I can give you his name. | 我可以把他的名字告诉你 |
[41:24] | You would be the only person who knows. | 只有你才知道 |
[41:29] | It’s Oliver Queen. | 是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:34] | So, are we cool? | 我们两清了吧 |
[41:40] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 我们两清了 |