Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 5 years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱
[00:04] I returned home with only one goal– 我回来只为一个目标
[00:06] to save my city, 拯救我的城市
[00:08] but my old approach wasn’t enough. 但我之前的方法还不够
[00:10] I had to become someone else. 我得成为另一个人
[00:12] I had to become something else. 我得成为另一个存在
[00:14] I had to become the Green Arrow. 我得成为绿箭侠
[00:17] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:19] You won’t be able to stop him. 你不可能阻止他
[00:20] We need to trap him. 我们困住他就行
[00:26] Dad? 爸爸
[00:27] We are the same, you and I. 我们是一样的 你和我
[00:29] You are wrong. 你搞错了
[00:30] I am nothing like you. 我跟你完全不同
[00:33] I had to put him down, Lyla. 我只能杀死他 莱拉
[00:34] He had reached for my gun. 他想抢我的枪
[00:37] Alex, where are we? 艾利克斯 我们在哪
[00:39] – Thea. – No. I can’t. -西娅 -我待不下去了
[00:40] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[00:43] Rubicon, 卢比孔河行动
[00:43] designed to prevent any country, even our own, 可以阻止任何国家 包括我国
[00:46] from firing a nuclear missile. 发射核武器
[00:48] Darhk ripped it out. 达克撕开皮肤拿走了
[00:48] Darhk would control the world’s nuclear stockpile. 达克能控制全世界的核武器
[00:51] Andy told me that Genesis was coming. 安迪告诉我创世纪即将来临
[00:53] God wanted to give the world a do-over, so he destroyed it. 上帝想重建世界 所以毁掉了世界
[00:55] He destroyed it with a flood. 用洪水毁了世界
[00:56] So nuclear annihilation is Darhk’s flood. 所以核灭绝就是达克的洪水
[00:59] What’s he planning on building as his Ark? 他打算怎么建造他的方舟呢
[01:23] 在0316 一至四号导弹仓库已重新启动 正加大供能 进入发射序列
[01:51] Russia, Markovia, Corto Maltese, us, 俄罗斯 马尔科维亚 马尔科维亚 我们
[01:53] every NATO ally– 所有北约组织同盟国
[01:54] Rubicon has control over all their nuclear systems. 卢比孔河行动已掌控了他们所有的核能系统
[01:57] You mean HIVE does. 你是说被蜂巢掌控了
[01:58] I know it’s a little late for this, 我知道现在说这话有点晚
[02:00] but whoever created an algorithm 但不管是谁发明了
[02:01] that could override any country’s nuclear weapons 能重写任何国家核武器的算法
[02:04] really screwed up. 这下真的完蛋了
[02:05] That would be Amanda Waller. 是阿曼达·沃勒搞出来的
[02:08] How much time do we have? 我们还有多少时间
[02:10] We? 我们
[02:11] Oliver, I’m the Director of ARGUS, 奥利弗 我是超能力联合调查组的指挥官
[02:13] and this goes way over my head. 这已远不是我能决定的了
[02:16] This is executive level, 这是执政当局的事
[02:17] and this is Department of Defense. 是国防部的事
[02:18] Right, right, right, right, but how much time? 是没错 但还有多少时间
[02:20] There’s a start-up sequence 达克还需要一个启动序列
[02:21] before Darhk can actually launch a nuke. 才能真正的发射核武器
[02:23] We have just under 21 hours. 我们还有不到21小时的时间
[02:25] You’re gonna have to find a way to interrupt that sequence. 你必须找到一个能中断序列的办法
[02:27] Rubicon is a failsafe against nuclear Armageddon. 卢比孔河行动是核武器大决战的失效保护
[02:29] ARGUS designed it to be 100% unhackable. 超能力联合调查组将其设计为绝对无法黑入
[02:31] No. She can do it. She’s the best. 不 她能黑进去 她是最好的
[02:33] Well, actually, that would be my father 其实 对卢比孔河行动而言
[02:35] as far as Rubicon is concerned. 我父亲才是最佳的人选
[02:36] It uses Fourier protocols. 它使用的是傅里叶协议
[02:38] Noah practically wrote the book on them. 诺亚基本上就是这方面的专家
[02:40] The world is facing nuclear Armageddon. 全世界要面对的是核武器大决战
[02:41] My pride and my general dislike for my father 我的自尊心以及对我父亲的反感
[02:43] can take a backseat for the next 20-plus hours. 在接下来二十几个小时里都不重要了
[02:45] Felicity, this isn’t about pride. 费利西蒂 这和自尊心无关
[02:46] Your father’s a criminal. 你父亲是罪犯
[02:48] He can’t be trusted. 不能相信他
[02:49] I’m not saying we should trust him. 我不是说我们应该相信他
[02:50] I’m saying we need to. 而是说我们必须相信他
[02:53] OK. He got out in Darhk’s jailbreak. 达克越狱时他也逃出来了
[02:55] How do we find him? 我们要怎么找他
[02:56] I’m already running a search. 我已经在搜索了
[02:56] Can you try to get in touch with Thea, too? 你也能联系一下西娅吗
[02:58] Please. We need her back here. 谢谢 我们需要她回来
[02:59] John, can I talk to you for a second? 约翰 能和你说几句吗
[03:05] – How you doing? – Been better. -你怎么样 -不怎么样
[03:07] Well, I’m not gonna pretend 我不会假装
[03:08] to understand what you’re going through. 理解你的痛苦
[03:09] Well, Oliver, you’ve been through this with your mother, 奥利弗 你母亲去世时你也经历过
[03:11] which is why I can’t quite understand 所以我不太明白
[03:12] why you’re putting the fate of the world 你为什么把整个世界的命运
[03:13] in the hands of another evil parent. 交到另一个邪恶家长的身上
[03:14] I’m not trusting Kuttler. 我并不是相信库特勒
[03:16] I trust Felicity, 我相信的是费利西蒂
[03:17] and we should just let her do her job, OK? 我们应该让她做她擅长的事
[03:20] We have one of our own. 我们也有自己的任务
[03:21] Yeah, stopping Darhk. 对 阻止达克
[03:22] His magic is powered by death, 他的魔力来自死亡
[03:24] so if even one of those nukes hits– 所以就算其中一个核武器袭击成功
[03:26] He will be unstoppable. 他就所向无敌了
[03:28] OK. What’s your play? 好吧 那你有什么计划
[03:29] Well, if he is planning on harnessing all of this death, 如果他打算利用这些死亡事件
[03:32] he’s gonna be in something called a nexus chamber. 他应该会待在结点室
[03:34] Basically, it’s a collector magic. 大致说来 那是魔力收集者
[03:36] And here I thought earthquake machines 我还以为地震机器
[03:38] were as strange as it got. 已经够奇怪的了
[03:39] Esrin Fortuna told me that one of these chambers 伊斯林·福尔图娜告诉我其中一个房间
[03:41] exists in Star City. 就在星城
[03:43] I’m betting it falls on a ley line. 我猜它坐落在地脉
[03:45] What did Vixen call them– Wi-Fi for magic? 雌狐是怎么说的 魔力无线网络
[03:47] – Yeah. – It’s a big city, Oliver. -没错 -这座城市很大 奥利弗
[03:49] We got 21 hours. 我们只有21个小时
[03:50] One step at a time. 一步步来
[03:54] We have to help them! 我们必须帮他们
[03:55] We’re gonna help these people! 我们会帮这些人的
[04:01] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[04:01] Reiter’s men found a way on the island. 瑞特的人在岛上找到了出路
[04:03] There has to be a way off. 肯定有出路的
[04:05] There’s a plane east end of the island, 岛的东面有架飞机
[04:08] And it’s far. 离这很远
[04:08] We’ll make it. 我们能赶到的
[04:11] What’s that? 那是什么
[04:12] This may be a way to call for help. 也许是一种求救方式
[04:14] Let’s go! 我们走
[04:27] And… 然后是
[04:28] Woof. 狗叫
[04:30] I know. 我知道
[04:31] The predictability was a terrible flaw in the design. 可以预料是这个设计的严重缺陷
[04:34] Predictability is your flaw, too. 可以预料也是你的缺陷
[04:37] Every time my life starts to suck, you show up. 每次我的生活开始变糟 你就会出现了
[04:43] Leave us. 下去吧
[04:47] Is that hand a present from your new best friend? 那只手是你新哥儿们的礼物吗
[04:50] I’m not doing this for a prosthetic, Thea. 我这么做不是为了假肢 西娅
[04:54] – I’m doing it to keep you safe. – Keep me safe. -我是为了保护你 -保护我
[04:57] – Yes. Keep you safe. – Yeah. -没错 保护你 -是吧
[04:58] Like I said, predictable. 我说过 可以预料
[05:02] Only thing I don’t get is how is brainwashing 我唯一不懂的是
[05:05] some guy I really like in your plan to keep me safe? 洗脑我真心喜欢的人算什么保护我
[05:08] His conditioning wasn’t my idea. 他那样不怪我
[05:10] Ruvé Darhk wanted to ensure his compliance 鲁维·达克希望在最后阶段
[05:12] in the final phase. 确保他的忠诚
[05:13] Final phase of what? 什么的最后阶段
[05:15] Something called Genesis. 叫什么创世纪
[05:18] Darhk plans to burn the world in a nuclear fire 达克计划用核弹夷平全世界
[05:21] while we are protected down here. 而我们在这里很安全
[05:23] Oh, god. 天啊
[05:24] Then he and his followers can rebuild. 然后他和他的随从就能重建
[05:28] Truth be told, it’s not dissimilar 说实话 这和我以前
[05:30] to the plan I had for the Glades once upon a time, 针对贫民窟的计划 没什么两样
[05:33] but on a much, much larger scale. 但规模大得多
[05:35] Let me guess– you don’t think 我想 你觉得
[05:37] that destroying the entire world is completely insane? 毁灭整个世界完全不疯狂
[05:40] The world is what’s insane. 这个世界才疯狂
[05:42] It is beyond saving. 已经无药可救
[05:45] It needs a do-over, a reset. 世界需要重建改写
[05:48] Look. Once I realized Darhk’s plan was inevitable, 听着 一旦认识到达克的计划是必然的
[05:51] the math was simple. 就很容易取舍了
[05:52] Save yourself. 你自救[省省]吧
[05:54] And my daughter… 还有我女儿…
[05:57] even if she doesn’t want to be saved. 虽然她不想被救
[05:59] Look. I am way, way past the point of telling you 我已经完全懒得告诉你
[06:03] that you are crazy. 你疯了
[06:07] I just want to see Alex. 我只想见艾利克斯
[06:10] I just want to know he’s ok, 我只想知道他没事
[06:12] And look, I–I get it. 我也明白
[06:15] I’m stuck here, 我困在这儿了
[06:17] but I can be stuck here and compliant, 但我可以在这里规规矩矩的
[06:20] or I can be a pain in your ass, 也可以搅得你们鸡犬不宁
[06:24] So take me to him now. 立刻带我去见他
[06:44] – Hey, hon. – Hi. -好啊 亲爱的 -好啊
[06:46] What’s up? 怎么了
[06:51] When I was at your place this morning, I, um… 我今早在你家…
[06:56] I found this. 发现了这个
[06:59] What are you doing going through my stuff? 你翻我的东西干什么
[07:02] Snooping. 瞄一眼
[07:04] But–but–but this isn’t any of your business, Donna. 但 但这与你无关 唐娜
[07:07] No, no, babe. It is my business actually, 不 亲爱的 其实与我有关
[07:10] you getting suspended. 你要被停职了
[07:11] It is kind of. 算是吧
[07:12] Donna. 唐娜
[07:14] What is this? 这是什么
[07:17] It’s–it’s, um– it’s an affidavit. 这是 这是一份证词
[07:21] Pike said if I put my name to it, 派克说如果我签上名
[07:23] then–then I get my badge back. 我就能拿回警徽
[07:26] It says you didn’t know that Laurel was the Black Canary. 上面说你不知道劳蕾尔是黑金丝雀
[07:31] I may not be in Mansa, 我可能进不了曼萨俱乐部
[07:32] but I know how to read, sweetie. 但我识字 亲爱的
[07:35] I think it’s Mensa actually. 应该是门萨俱乐部
[07:37] You told me that you knew what Laurel was doing. 你跟我说你知道劳蕾尔在做这个
[07:42] – Yeah. – Yeah. -没错 -是啊
[07:43] So this is a lie. 所以你说谎了
[07:47] Yeah, but it’s a complicated lie. 是的 但这事很复杂
[07:49] – Is it? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[07:51] Yeah. 是的
[07:54] Because according to Pike, 因为派克说
[07:55] IAB are willing to look the other way 内务部打算另外调查
[07:57] about my working with Darhk because I was… 我和达克的合作 而我其实是
[08:01] protecting Laurel. 为了保护劳蕾尔
[08:03] Why would you have to protect her if she was a superhero? 如果她是超级英雄 还需要你保护她吗
[08:05] Yeah, exactly. Now you see. 没错 正是如此 你懂了
[08:08] I see that they’re asking you to lie. 我只懂他们要你说谎
[08:12] Sweetheart, come on. 亲爱的 算了吧
[08:14] All I ever wanted was to–was to be a cop, 我只想当个警察
[08:16] and what’s a small lie if 如果说些小谎话
[08:17] it means I can do some good for this city? 能让我为这座城市做更多贡献呢
[08:19] No. No. That’s just it. 不 不 是这样的
[08:21] There aren’t any small lies, hon. 谎话没有大小之分 亲爱的
[08:25] Take it from someone who had a child 和骗子生过孩子的女人
[08:26] with a man who was a liar. 悟出的道理
[08:30] I’m not Noah Kuttler. 我不是诺亚·库特勒
[08:31] I know, honey, and that’s why I love you. 我知道 亲爱的 所以我爱你
[08:36] Ok? 好吗
[08:39] I love you… 我爱你
[08:42] And that’s why I have faith that… 所以我相信
[08:46] you’re gonna do the right thing. 你会做出正确的选择
[09:00] Gentlemen, I have a little errand I need you to run, 先生们 有些小差事需要你们跑腿
[09:04] a loose end that needs tying up, 解决一些遗留问题
[09:06] Not unlike… 类似于…
[09:09] Do I detect some obstinacy, Mr. Brick? 我感受到一丝不情愿啊 布里克先生
[09:11] I’m used to giving the orders, Darhk, not taking them. 我以前是发命的 达克 而不是受命的
[09:15] Not even as a little 我把你救出
[09:16] thank-you for busting you out of Iron Heights? 铁山监狱 你都不谢我吗
[09:17] Whatever happened to gratitude? 感恩的心哪里去了
[09:19] I’m here, ain’t I? 我过来了 不是吗
[09:21] And when the whole world 当全世界都在核爆炸的
[09:22] is sitting under a field of mushroom clouds, 蘑菇云中倍受煎熬
[09:25] You will be glad that you are. 你们会很庆幸来了这里
[09:28] Now then, back to the errand. 回到任务上来
[09:31] Have either of you boys heard of the Calculator? 你们有人听说过计算者吗
[09:43] There’s no one here. 这里没人
[09:44] I found a deep-trunk fiber optic hookup 我发现了多态加密的
[09:45] with polymorphic encryption. 深层光纤连接
[09:46] Noah is there, trust me. 诺亚一定在那里 相信我
[09:48] I think she’s right. Look. 她说得没错 你看
[09:51] Whoever rigged that up didn’t want to be surprised. 装配那东西的人不喜欢意外
[09:52] I’m tracing the bluetooth signal. 我在追踪蓝牙信号
[09:54] Head southwest. 朝西南方走
[09:58] Well, he’s not here. 好吧 他不在
[09:59] He has to be. 他应该在
[10:00] He was. 他之前在
[10:01] Looks like he bolted and in a hurry. 他好像匆匆逃离了
[10:02] Bolted from whom? 逃离谁
[10:15] This was 20 minutes ago. 录像是20分钟前的
[10:24] Looks like Kuttler wasn’t the only one that left Iron Heights. 看来从铁山监狱越狱的不只有库特勒
[10:29] Those are ghosts with him. 那些跟他一起的是幽灵
[10:30] What does HIVE want with my father? 蜂巢抓我父亲要做什么
[10:32] Ok. Find that scrawny son of a bitch, 好了 给我找到那个干瘦蠢货
[10:36] And when you do, kill him. 你们找到后 干掉他
[10:42] Welcome to Tevat Noah, 欢迎来到诺亚方舟
[10:43] your home in the new era. 你们新时代的家
[10:46] Please proceed to the registration building 请前往报到大楼
[10:48] to receive your residence assignments. 获取给你们分配的住宅
[10:57] Sorry about that. 抱歉了
[10:58] It wasn’t easy finding my way down here. 找到这里可真不容易
[11:02] You ghosts are swell at keeping secrets 你们幽灵保守秘密是一把好手
[11:04] but less swell resisting torture, 但忍受酷刑可没那么厉害
[11:06] So why don’t you spare me the trouble 所以你不如给我省点麻烦
[11:09] and tell me where I can find Damien Darhk? 直接告诉我达米恩·达克在哪
[11:26] You’re right. 你说得没错
[11:27] Kuttler’s the only one that can stop Rubicon. 只有库特勒能阻止卢比孔河行动
[11:29] That’s why Darhk wanted him dead. 所以达克想置他于死地
[11:31] You all right? 你还好吗
[11:32] Yeah. The word conflicted comes to mind. 还好 只是想到了世界上的冲突
[11:34] Well, at least we know he got away. 最起码我们知道他逃走了
[11:35] But not much of a head start. 但不算是开了个好头
[11:37] I hacked Kuttler’s server to see if there was 我黑进了库特勒的服务器
[11:39] anything in there that could point us to where he would run to, 看能不能找到他去向的信息
[11:41] and he cleared the cache, 不过他清空了所有缓存
[11:41] so I can’t recover any files, 所以我没法恢复任何文件
[11:42] But there is a root directory called Ravenspur. 但里面有个叫渡鸦之刺的根目录
[11:45] What’s Ravenspur? 渡鸦之刺是什么
[11:45] Don’t know. Does sound familiar. 不知道 但听起来很耳熟
[11:47] I just don’t know why. 我只是不知道为什么
[11:49] We’re running out of time. 我们没多少时间了
[11:50] The whole world is, so yeah. 全世界都没时间了 所以是啊
[11:53] Meantime, my ley line algorithm kicked back 与此同时 我的地脉算法找出了
[11:55] a possible twenty on a magical clubhouse for Darhk. 有20%的可能是达克魔力俱乐部的地方
[12:02] We drove some of them off, 我们赶走了其中一些人
[12:04] but Reiter’s sending reinforcements. 但瑞特正在派增援过来
[12:06] Reiter’s dead. 瑞特死了
[12:07] We heard him on the radio. 我们在无线电里听到他了
[12:10] He’s alive. 他还活着
[12:13] There’s a map of the island in the pack. 包里有一张岛上的地图
[12:15] Get them to the plane. 带他们到飞机那里去
[12:16] What about you? 那你呢
[12:17] I’m gonna find Reiter, 我去找瑞特
[12:19] and I’m gonna end this. 然后结束这一切
[12:20] Then I’m staying, too. 那我也留下来
[12:22] Do you remember what you told me? 你还记得你告诉我的话吗
[12:24] It takes a monster to kill a monster. 只有怪兽才能杀死另一只怪兽
[12:27] Now get these people home. 现在带这些人回家
[12:38] Felicity just called. 费利西蒂刚打电话过来
[12:40] She needs to see me about something. 她有点事要见我
[12:42] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗
[12:43] I don’t know. It’s felicity, 我不知道 因为是费利西蒂
[12:44] So, you know, you never know. 所以 你知道的 难说
[12:47] Were you signing that thing? 你要签那份文件了吗
[12:49] Yeah, I was about to. 是的 正准备签
[12:53] Before you give me that dirty look, 在你冲我翻白眼之前
[12:56] you might want to, uh, read this thing. 你可能想先读读这份文件
[12:58] I already read it. 我已经读过了
[12:59] Just read it, please. 就读一下 拜托了
[13:07] It’s looks a– 这看起来
[13:08] Yeah, it’s a little different, huh? 是啊 有点不一样了
[13:09] “Although I was against at first, “虽然我一开始并不同意
[13:11] I came to see what Laurel was doing 但我看到劳蕾尔作为黑金丝雀
[13:12] was vital… 所做的
[13:16] and important and good 都是必不可少
[13:20] as the Black Canary.” 至关重要的好事”
[13:24] I gave it a little rewrite. 我稍微修改了一下
[13:26] Baby. 宝贝
[13:30] I am so proud of you. 我真为你感到骄傲
[13:34] Laurel would be, too. 劳蕾尔也会的
[13:36] This is me signing my badge away. 我签这个是在葬送我自己的职位
[13:38] No. You don’t know that. 不 你还不能确定
[13:43] All you can know for sure 你能确定的是
[13:46] is that you’re doing the right thing. 你在做正确的事
[13:53] Mr. Dennis. 丹尼斯先生
[13:55] Ms. Smoak. 斯莫克小姐
[13:58] You haven’t returned my calls. 你一直没回我电话
[14:01] Yes, I am sorry. I’ve been busy. 是的 不好意思 一直很忙
[14:03] So have I. 我也很忙
[14:05] Running your company. 忙着为你管理公司
[14:07] Do I need to remind you of your responsibilities 需要我提醒你对于帕尔默科技
[14:09] to Palmer Tech? 所肩负的责任吗
[14:10] No, you don’t, but you’re just gonna have to believe me 不 不需要 但你一定要相信我
[14:12] when I tell you that what is on my plate right now 我现在手上的事情
[14:14] is much more important. 重要得多
[14:18] Should I come back? 我应该过会再来吗
[14:19] No, no. Please stay. 不 不用 别走
[14:22] Miss smoak, the board– 斯莫克小姐 董事会
[14:23] Can wait. 可以等着
[14:31] Whatever’s so important, I hope it’s worth it. 不管是何事如此重要 但愿是值得的
[14:37] Hi. I like your tie. It’s very–awkward. 你好 领带不错 非常…尴尬
[14:42] Thank you for meeting me. 谢谢你能见我
[14:45] Of course, my baby girl. 当然了 我的宝贝女儿
[14:46] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[14:49] Are you kidding? I’m always here for you. 你在开玩笑吗 我会一直在你身边
[14:50] As long as there’s no bees around. 只要周围没有蜂群
[14:51] No bees. 没有蜂群
[14:54] What–are you ok? 怎么了 你还好吗
[14:56] Does the word Ravenspur mean anything to you? 渡鸦之刺这个词你有印象吗
[15:00] If this is something to do with your father, honey– 如果这和你爸爸有关 甜心
[15:01] So it does. I remember the two of you talking about it. 看来有印象 我记得你俩谈论过这个
[15:04] Not just talk. It’s a–it’s a cabin 不仅仅是谈论 那是我们之前
[15:08] in Cypress Cove we used to like to go to. 喜欢去的一间位于柏树湾的小屋
[15:09] We’d, you know–we’d nurse a bottle of wine, 你知道的 我们会品着红酒
[15:12] make love to Lionel Richie. 听着莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌做爱
[15:13] I was his penny lover. 我是他的小爱人
[15:14] You know, your father 你知道吗 你爸爸
[15:16] could go all night long. 能持续一整晚
[15:18] Ok. That’s enough. I don’t– 好了 够了 我不
[15:19] You know what? Actually, I think you were conceived 你知道吗 其实我想我就是在
[15:22] in Ravenspur. 渡鸦之刺怀上你的
[15:23] Please make it stop, please. 求你了别说了 求你了
[15:25] No. Seriously, honey. I want to be serious for a minute. 不 认真的 甜心 我认真和你说
[15:27] If this is anything remotely to do with your father– 如果有什么事和你爸有丁点儿关系…
[15:31] Don’t worry. I have it handled. 别担心 我能处理好
[15:36] I wouldn’t be a Jewish mother 我要不是因为担心你
[15:38] if I didn’t worry. 也不会这么唠叨
[15:44] Baby, what’s that for? 宝贝 这是干什么
[15:47] With any luck you’ll never have to find out. 但愿你永远都不必知道
[15:55] There’s nothing here. 这儿什么都没有
[15:55] What, you think he was gonna put up a sign? 怎么 还想让他立个牌子吗
[15:57] I was thinking more along the lines 我在想会不会是一个
[15:58] of ghosts with automatic weapons. 带着自动武器的幽灵
[16:00] Maybe we should have brought our work clothes. 或许我们该穿工作服来
[16:03] Can I talk to you about something? 我能和你说件事吗
[16:04] – Yeah. – I spoke to Lyla. -说吧 -我和莱拉谈过了
[16:06] She’s worried about you because 她很担心你
[16:08] you said that you shot Andy in self-defense. 因为你说出于自卫朝安迪开了枪
[16:10] Oliver I don’t want to talk about this. 奥利弗 我不想谈这件事
[16:11] You just never said anything about self-defense to me, John. 你从没和我说过自卫的事 约翰
[16:14] Couldn’t tell Lyla the truth 我不能告诉莱拉真相
[16:15] and have her look at me the same way anymore. 然后让她再那样看待我
[16:16] Come on. You don’t know that. 别这样 你又不知道
[16:18] Oliver, you’re the last person on earth to lecture 奥利弗 你是这世上最了解
[16:19] someone about lying to the people they love. 为什么要对爱人说谎的人
[16:22] I’m not lecturing. 我不是在对你说教
[16:24] I’m worried. 我只是担心
[16:26] You’re better than me at this, 这方面你比我强得多
[16:29] and you’re hurting worse than I have ever seen you. 我从来没见过你如此受伤
[16:32] Don’t compound that by lying to your wife. 对你妻子说谎只会让事情更糟
[16:38] The fact that I lied to Felicity does not 我对费利西蒂说谎
[16:40] give me less credibility. 没有降低这话的可信度
[16:41] If anything, it should tell you 要说的话 只能说
[16:43] that I know what I’m talking about. 我知道自己在说什么
[16:49] – Yeah. -Noah’s at a cabin in Cypress Cove. -在 -诺亚在赛普拉斯湾的一个小屋里
[16:52] We got him. 交给我们
[16:53] We’re on our way. 这就过去
[17:02] You’re a hard man to find, Kuttler. 你真难找啊 库特勒
[17:06] Come out now. We’ll make it painless. 出来吧 我们不会让你痛苦的
[17:08] Make us work for it, we’ll make it last. 帮我们搞定 不然要你好看
[17:14] I hate it when they run. 最讨厌别人逃了
[17:29] You make me chase you anymore, 你再让我追
[17:31] I’m gonna put a bullet in you. 我就要开枪了
[17:32] Isn’t that the plan? 计划不就是如此吗
[17:39] I’m willing to give you a sporting chance. 给你个公平的机会
[17:42] I heard about this game while I was in prison, Mr. Brick. 我在牢里就听过这个游戏了 布里克先生
[17:47] You let me walk if I take you down. 打倒你 就放我走
[17:50] Darhk said you was a smart bloke. 达克说你是个聪明人
[17:52] So what do you say? 你觉得呢
[17:54] It’s the end of the world as I understand it. 这就是世界末日了
[18:31] Don’t just stand there. Get in! 别傻站在这儿 上来
[18:37] I got him. 接到他了
[18:38] Spartan, fall back! 斯巴达 撤
[18:53] Let’s make this simple. 简单地说
[18:54] This isn’t a reconciliation, 这不是和解
[18:56] this isn’t a reunion. 也不是团聚
[18:57] This is you helping me save the world. 是你要帮我拯救世界
[18:59] And what makes you think I can? 你为什么觉得我帮得了
[19:01] Damien Darhk thinks you can. 达米恩·达克觉得你行
[19:03] That’s why he sent last year’s greatest hits 所以他才派了去年的最佳杀手
[19:04] to take you down. 去抓你
[19:06] You’re a smart man. I’m assuming you know what Rubicon is. 你是个聪明人 我猜你知道卢比孔河行动
[19:09] And I’m assuming it’s under Mr. Darhk’s control. 我猜它已经被达克先生控制了
[19:12] We have 12 hours to stop it. 我们有12小时来阻止他
[19:18] That’s it? 就这样
[19:20] You seem surprised. 你似乎很惊讶
[19:21] I was expecting a quid pro quo. 我以为要讨价还价
[19:24] Felicity I may be a terrible father. 费利西蒂 我或许是个糟糕的父亲
[19:27] May? 或许
[19:28] But I’m not a monster. 但我不是禽兽
[19:29] Terrible or not, I am your father. 糟不糟糕 我都是你父亲
[19:31] As long as you live in it, 只要你还活着
[19:32] I have an interest in seeing that this world doesn’t end. 我就不希望这个世界毁灭
[19:37] That said, I do need something. 即便如此 我确实需要些东西
[19:39] Color me shocked. 一点都不意外
[19:42] I can’t hack Rubicon with this setup, 我用这台机器黑不进卢比孔河行动
[19:44] not in the time we have. 时间不够
[19:46] I’m going to need the quantum subluminal processor 我需要你在帕尔默科技发明的
[19:48] you developed at Palmer Tech. 光束量子处理器
[19:49] How did you even know that we… 你怎么知道我们…
[19:53] God help me if you are using the end of days 天 你该不会是想利用这个时机
[19:54] to steal from my company again. 继续从我公司偷东西吧
[19:56] I’m an excellent multitasker, 虽然我很擅长同时处理多个任务
[19:57] but you can trust me this time. 但这次你可以相信我
[20:08] Ms. Smoak. 斯莫克小姐
[20:09] Mr. Dennis. 丹尼斯先生
[20:11] You must be very desperate for me to talk to the board 你一定是太想让我和董事会谈话
[20:13] since you brought security to dragoon me. 保安都用上了
[20:15] These men are not here to take you to the conference room. 他们不是带你去会议室的
[20:17] They’re here to escort you out of the building. 他们是来护送你出去的
[20:21] Excuse me? 什么意思
[20:22] The board has grave concerns about your plans 董事会非常担心 你想要放弃
[20:24] to basically give away the biostimulant implant. 可植入生物刺激素的决定
[20:28] They wanted to discuss the matter with you. 他们想和你讨论相关事宜
[20:30] And I will talk to them. 我会和他们谈的
[20:32] It’s too late for that. 太晚了
[20:33] They voted to terminate you 他们投票决定将你革职
[20:35] effective immediately. 立即生效
[20:41] Well I just need to grab something, 我只是拿点东西
[20:42] and I will show myself out, thank you. 我会自己出去的 谢谢
[20:44] I’m sorry, but everything in this lab is proprietary. 抱歉 实验室的一切都是公司财产
[20:47] We cannot allow you to leave with company property. 我们不能让你带走公司财产
[20:50] Excuse me? You have to be kidding. 什么 你在开玩笑吧
[20:52] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:53] I had hoped that this would end differently. 我也不希望是这样的结局
[21:04] All right, folks. You’re just moving right on in here. 好了各位 你们就搬到这里
[21:06] Have a great day. 祝一天愉快
[21:07] Alex? 艾利克斯
[21:10] Hey, you. You ran off like a crazy person. 你刚才像疯了一样跑开
[21:13] Are you feeling better? 感觉好些了吗
[21:16] Do you know what’s going on here? 你知道这里发生了什么吗
[21:17] Yeah. Ruve told me. 知道 瑞文告诉我了
[21:19] Sir, we have a situation. 长官 有情况
[21:20] Isn’t it fantastic? 是不是很棒
[21:21] It is not fantastic. 一点都不
[21:22] It’s the end of the world. 这是世界末日
[21:24] No. It’s just the beginning of a new one. 不 只是开启新的纪元
[21:26] I got into politics to make a difference, right, 我去从政 希望做一些改变
[21:28] to make the world a better place, 让世界变得更好
[21:30] and Ruve has shown me that the only way to do that 瑞文让我看到了唯一的办法
[21:33] is to start over. 就是重新开始
[21:35] Just listen to me. 听我说
[21:36] You are under the influence 你现在受到了
[21:38] of some type of drug right now, 某种药物的影响
[21:40] and we need to get out of here. 我们需要离开这里
[21:44] You’re just gonna have to trust me, ok? 你要相信我 好吗
[21:45] He can trust you later. 晚点再让他相信你
[21:48] Lonnie Machin is here. 朗尼·马尚在这
[21:49] He’s killed 5 of Damien’s men 就我们所知 已经有五个达米恩的手下
[21:50] that we know about. 被他杀了
[21:51] There’s plenty of ways I can respond to that, 对这事我可以有很多种回答
[21:53] but I’m gonna go with good. 我还是想说 真棒
[21:54] He’s hitting the co2 scrubbers hours 核武器会让空气变得不宜吸入
[21:55] before nuclear weapons will render 他计划在此前数小时
[21:57] the atmoathere above us unbreathable. 破坏二氧化碳洗涤装置
[21:59] If the Ark’s life support fails, 如果方舟的生命支持系统损坏
[22:01] we all suffocate. 我们都会窒息而死
[22:03] Who’s Lonnie Machin? 朗尼·马尚是谁
[22:05] He’s kind of an ex-boyfriend of Thea’s. 是西娅的某位前男友
[22:10] Damien told me about your special connection to him. 达米恩跟我说了你俩的特殊关系
[22:14] I need you to help me put him back in the box, 我需要你帮我把他抓回监狱
[22:16] or we’re all dead. 否则我们都得死
[22:24] You all right? Did you get it? 你还好吗 到手了吗
[22:26] I got fired before I could take the processor. 还没拿到处理器就被炒了鱿鱼
[22:29] I can’t even show my face in there. 我甚至不能露脸
[22:30] Maybe we should call in a bomb threat, 或许我们应该报警说有炸弹恐吓
[22:31] just empty the place, 清空大楼
[22:32] or maybe plant an actual bomb. 或者真的放个炸弹
[22:33] Just a small one, one that doesn’t hurt anybody, 放个小小的 不会伤人的那种
[22:35] but we have to– 但我们得…
[22:36] Maybe we should just go in. 或许我们应该直接走进去
[22:37] It’s too risky to wear the gear 光天化日的 穿着装备
[22:40] in the daylight. 风险太大
[22:41] What about the elevator at the old lair? 旧基地的电梯能用吗
[22:42] Mr. Dennis shut it down 拉万事件之后
[22:44] after the Larvan attack. 丹尼斯先生就把它关了
[22:45] So John’s right. We’ll go in 那么约翰是对的 我们就直接进去
[22:47] and help you and your father boost it from– 帮你和你父亲把它偷出来 那东西在…
[22:49] It’s in Curtis’ lab. 柯蒂斯的实验室
[22:51] You want me to help my father steal from me? 你想让我帮我父亲偷我自己的东西
[22:54] Well, it’s not exactly yours anymore, is it? 严格来说已经不是你的了 对吧
[22:57] Nope. Guess not. 对 好像确实是
[23:21] Door’s unlocked. 门打开了
[23:22] Give me a count of 3 and then come on in. 你们数到三就进来
[23:24] Copy that. 收到
[23:35] I love all this subterfuge. 我喜欢这个计策
[23:37] Might our guardian angel be the Green Arrow? 我们的守护天使是绿箭侠吗
[23:39] This was a line item on the budget list, 预算上明明列出来了
[23:41] and it’s still not fixed, 但到现在都没修好
[23:42] and they have the gall to fire me. 他们还敢炒我鱿鱼
[23:48] This is fun, working together. 挺有意思的 我们俩合作
[23:50] Let’s make this clear. 我把话说清楚了
[23:51] This is not a father-daughter bonding exercise. 这不是父女间的亲子游戏
[23:55] Felicity, we have personnel walking the floor. 费利西蒂 有工作人员经过你那层
[23:58] You might want to just go on my signal. 听我指令行动
[24:00] Copy that. 收到
[24:01] Look. I know I’ve done what appears 听着 我知道自己做过许多
[24:02] to be some terrible things. 可怕的事情
[24:04] You tried to steal from me. 你想偷我东西
[24:05] Are we not stealing from you now? 我们现在不就在偷你东西吗
[24:07] No. “A,” it’s not my company anymore, 不 首先 公司已经不属于我
[24:09] and “B,” we’re trying to save the world. 其次 我们是在拯救地球
[24:16] Didn’t I say go on my signal? 我不是说了等我指令吗
[24:18] OK. 好
[24:20] Now. 就现在
[24:27] I’m good at solving binary problems, 我擅长解决二元的问题
[24:29] but matters of the heart– 但揣摩内心…
[24:31] Are not your forte, and stealing a processor 不是你的强项 并且
[24:33] to save the end of the world 偷处理器拯救地球的时候
[24:34] is not the right time for this conversation. 并不适合讲这些
[24:36] On some level, I’ve always told myself 其实 我总是告诉自己
[24:37] I just didn’t know how to be a father 我不知道如何做父亲
[24:39] or a husband. 或是丈夫
[24:40] And for a smart guy, you don’t seem to understand 作为一个聪明人 你好像不明白
[24:43] the concept of not the right time. 什么叫做合适的时间
[24:45] I don’t know why I tried to steal your company’s tech. 我不知道自己为何窃取你公司的科技成果
[24:48] Habit, I suppose, or something deeper. 因为习惯吧 我猜 或者是更深层的原因
[24:49] Gah! That son of a bitch! 天哪 那个狗杂种
[24:51] I’ve been fired for, like, 45 minutes, 我被炒了才45分钟
[24:52] and he’s already locked me out. 他就已经取消了我的权限
[24:54] You have an electromagnetic wave generator 你有电磁波发生器
[24:56] and battery tender? 和电池保养器吗
[24:58] To force the restart. 就能强制重启了
[25:01] Yes. 有
[25:02] Yes! 太好了
[25:11] Open sesame. 芝麻开门
[25:16] That’s it. 好了
[25:18] Guys, I’ve got incoming, northeast stairwell. 伙计们 东北面楼梯有人来了
[25:20] On it. 交给我
[25:22] It’s under a sublock. 还有子锁
[25:38] It won’t eject. That never happens unless… 弹不出来 从没发生过这事 除非…
[25:41] That. We can’t leave without the processor. 这个 拿不到处理器我们不能走
[25:44] – We can if we clone it. – Your sniffer device. -复制一个就行了 -你的监听装置
[25:46] We can copy the processor’s operating code wirelessly. 我们可以无线复制处理器操作码
[25:49] More movement. 更多人上来了
[25:50] Felicity, you must have tripped something 费利西蒂 你一定是触发了什么装置
[25:51] because I have security coming to the lab right now. 现在保安都往实验室方向去了
[25:53] We’re running out of time. 我们快没时间了
[25:54] The device isn’t finished. 复制还没完成
[25:56] – Come on. – It’s almost there. -快点 -就快好了
[25:59] Come on. 快啊
[26:01] Felicity, you have to get out of there. 费利西蒂 你得赶快离开那儿
[26:02] Security’s inbound. 保安已经进去了
[26:13] The R&D lab is secure. 研发实验室安全
[26:19] I heard you needed a lift. 听说你们需要搭个便车
[26:22] You’re the one who arrested me. 你就是当初抓我的人
[26:23] He’s not doing that now. 他今天不抓你
[26:25] You get it? 拿到了吗
[26:26] No. 没有
[26:35] How bad is it? 情况有多糟
[26:36] Kuttler was able to clone 90% of the processor. 库特勒复制了处理器的90%
[26:39] He may be able to extrapolate the remaining 10% 他或许能推算出剩下的10%
[26:41] to build us a workable processor. 做出一个可运行的处理器
[26:42] I’m gathering parts for him to work with, 我拿些零件给他
[26:44] but we’re still gonna need to upload the override codes 但我们还是需要上传重写的代码
[26:45] to every nuke silo individually. 到每一个核弹发射井
[26:47] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[26:48] Only from a Server Farm. 只能通过服务器集群
[26:54] Mr. Queen! 奎恩先生
[26:58] My men are searching the woods for my property, 我的手下在森林里寻找我的财产
[27:02] but you chose not to die with them. 但你选择不跟他们共同赴死
[27:05] I killed a few of the stragglers. 我杀了几个掉队的
[27:09] My power has grown beyond your imagining. 我的能力已经超越你的想象
[27:13] Let me show you. 让我展示给你看
[27:38] Valiant effort, Mr. Queen, 你很勇敢 奎恩先生
[27:40] but still only mortal. 但仍难免一死
[27:50] The primary scrubber’s in here. 主洗涤装置就在这里
[27:51] I’m betting Machin is, too. 我敢说马尚也在这里
[27:53] Well, don’t I get something to fight him with? 难道让我赤手空拳跟他打吗
[27:54] I don’t think I can trust you with a weapon 出于某种原因 我无法放心
[27:56] for some reason. 让你使用武器
[27:57] You’re just gonna have to make do 恐怕你就只能
[27:58] with Krav Maga, I’m afraid. 使用格斗术来对付他
[28:10] Oh, the irony. 真是讽刺
[28:12] All Darhk’s parasites living underground, 达克所有的寄生虫都住在地下
[28:15] breathing the waste product of sludge. 呼吸着这些烂泥排放出来的废气
[28:22] What happens if I turn this dial? 如果我把这个打开会怎么样
[28:26] Well, if you’re not gonna tell me, 如果你们不肯告诉我
[28:27] I’m just gonna have to see for myself. 那我只能自己来挖掘真相了
[28:29] Step away from that. 别碰那东西
[28:30] Run along, little girl. 快离开 小姑娘
[28:32] I’m a tad busy at the moment 我现在正忙着
[28:33] trying to kill everyone here. 准备杀掉所有的人
[28:34] I’m not a little girl, Lonnie. 我不是什么小姑娘 朗尼
[28:37] Remember me? 还记得我吗
[28:39] My name is Thea Queen. 我叫西娅·奎恩
[28:42] I’m the one that gave you that face. 是我把你的脸弄成这样的
[28:48] Mommy. 老天
[28:50] I didn’t recognize you without the red leather. 你不穿红皮衣我都没认出你
[28:53] Whatever are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[28:55] Look. I get it. You’re mad at Darhk 我明白 达克欺骗了你
[28:57] because he screwed you over, 你对他恼羞成怒
[28:59] and now you trying to get pay back. 现在你想报复他
[29:02] I’m not gonna stop you. Ok? 我不是来阻止你的
[29:03] If anything, I’m gonna help you. 其实我是来帮你的
[29:07] But there are innocent people here, 但这里都是些无辜的人
[29:09] people that have been brainwashed, 他们被洗脑了
[29:10] and they don’t deserve to die. 他们并不该死
[29:16] Lonnie, don’t do this. 朗尼 别这样做
[29:19] I will help you take down Darhk, ok? 我会帮你扳倒达克的 好吗
[29:21] We can do this together. 我们可以联手对付他
[29:24] You just need to get out of here. 你得赶紧离开这里
[29:34] What the hell did you do that for? 你为什么要这样做
[29:36] I had him. 我快劝服他了
[29:37] No, you didn’t. 不 你并没有
[29:39] Explosive charges. 炸弹启动了
[29:41] He was gonna blow the scrubber 无论你说什么
[29:42] no matter what you said. 他都会炸毁设备
[29:45] Can you disarm it? 你能拆除吗
[29:46] We’ll soon find out. 很快就会知道了
[29:51] Clear! 安全
[29:53] I’m gonna need the subnode taken offline. 我需要子节点来使服务器脱机
[29:55] Ok. I can do that. 好 我办得到
[29:56] I’ll cover him. 我来掩护他
[29:57] I’ll take care of him. 我会照顾好他的
[29:59] Get to work. 去工作吧
[30:04] Nice to meet you. 认识你很高兴
[30:06] My daughter certainly has some very impressive friends. 我女儿还真是有些厉害的朋友
[30:09] How long is this gonna take? 需要多长时间
[30:11] Ideally, less than it takes Mr. Darhk to nuke the world. 理论上说 会赶在达克摧毁世界前完成
[30:15] I’m not the man my daughter thinks, you know? 我并不是我女儿心目中的那种人 知道吗
[30:18] Don’t tell me. Tell her. 别跟我说 跟她说
[30:20] I’ve tried. 我试过了
[30:22] I tried explaining that there are two sides to me, 我试过向她解释我的双重身份
[30:24] the father and the hacker. 父亲和黑客
[30:27] She sees only the criminal. 她就只看到我作为罪犯的一面
[30:29] I mention this because you strike me as someone 我跟你说这些是因为我觉得
[30:31] with experience leading a dual life. 你就是过着双重生活的人
[30:35] Any insights you’d care to share? 能跟我分享点心得吗
[30:37] Yeah. It doesn’t work. 心得就是 这不管用
[30:41] You leading a dual life is why you lost her. 你失去她就是因为活在两种不同的人生中
[30:43] You sound like you’re talking from some personal experience. 听起来这是你的个人经验
[30:46] What’s that? 怎么回事
[30:48] Felicity’s taken the subnode offline, 费利西蒂使服务器脱机了
[30:49] and we’ve developed a new problem. 不过又有了个新的问题
[30:51] – What? – Tapeworm in the Rubicon code, -什么问题 -卢比孔河行动密码里有蠕虫病毒
[30:53] antihack failsafe courtesy 反侵袭了你在蜂巢的朋友
[30:55] of your friends in HIVE. 好心设置的故障保护
[30:56] – Can you override it? – I just did -你能解决吗 -我解决了
[30:59] but not before the tapeworm transmitted 不过蠕虫病毒已经先我一步
[31:00] this terminal’s location. 传输了这个终端的位置
[31:02] Figure we have about 90 seconds. 我们大概有90秒的时间
[31:03] – Until what? ?- Till HIVE rains all manner? -90秒后呢 -蜂巢会把我们所有人
[31:06] of hell down on us. 都送往地狱
[31:17] What happened? 发生什么事了
[31:18] HIVE has our position. 蜂巢知道我们的位置了
[31:19] We have maybe a minute before they arrive. 他们来之前我们大概有一分钟时间
[31:21] They’re working on shutting me down, 他们正在设法阻止我
[31:22] but I know a few tricks. 不过我有点小伎俩
[31:23] This will go twice as fast with the two of us. 我们俩联手会快上一倍
[31:24] We’ll hold them off as long as we can. 我们会尽量拖住他们的
[31:26] Establish a perimeter. 建立防御带
[31:28] Shoot to kill. 格杀勿论
[31:30] I don’t need to tell you what’s riding on this. 我无需告诉你们其中缘由
[31:35] POTUS and SECDEF have taken us to Defcon-2. 总统和国防部长命我们进入二级战备
[31:37] Just two? They’re optimistic. 才二级 他们可真乐观
[31:38] They don’t want to cause a panic. 他们不想造成民众恐慌
[31:39] The president asked me if the fate of the world 总统问我是否可以将全世界的命运
[31:41] is resting the hands of an I.T. girl, 托付在一个IT女
[31:42] a criminal, and two guys in Halloween costumes. 一名罪犯和两个身穿万圣节服装的人手上
[31:45] They’re not Halloween costumes. 这可不是什么万圣节服装
[32:06] Get the idol! 去拿神像
[32:18] We got to go! 我们得走了
[32:20] What about Reiter? 瑞特怎么办
[32:21] He can’t do anything without the idol. 没有神像 他什么也做不了
[32:28] Come on! 快跑
[32:34] If this is the end of the world, 如果此刻就是世界末日
[32:35] I don’t mind going out like this. 我觉得这样也不错
[32:37] Don’t you ever stop? 能不能别说了
[32:38] Not when it comes to my daughter, no. 跟我女儿说起来就没完
[32:44] Alex? Everything’s fine. 艾利克斯 没事了
[32:46] We took out all the explosives. 我们拆除了所有炸药
[32:48] Al–alex? 艾利克斯
[32:51] Alex, oh, god. Oh, god. Are you– 艾利克斯 老天 你…
[32:53] Fine? Ok? Hunky dory? 没事 挺好 好极了
[33:00] Believe me, there is nothing 相信我 再次搅乱
[33:02] hunky dory about screwing up someone’s 别人的复仇计划
[33:04] plan for vengeance a second time, 真是糟透了
[33:06] which means I’ve got to wait for Mr. Darhk to arrive 这样一来我就得在这候着达克先生
[33:09] and go with plan B. 然后执行备用计划
[33:11] It’s left me with some time to kill, so to speak. 可以说 我就有时间大开杀戒了
[33:17] Ok. Alex, come on. 好吧 艾利克斯 醒醒
[33:18] Relax. He’s fine. 放心 他没事
[33:20] Just taking a little nap. 只是晕一会儿
[33:26] What is it with you? 你这是怎么了
[33:29] Why are you always at the mercy 你为什么总是对某些人
[33:30] of some guy? 如此仁慈
[33:33] You can make your own decisions, Thea. 你可以自己做决定 西娅
[33:35] You’re not a pawn. 你不是枚棋子
[33:39] You’re a queen. 你是女王
[33:42] Get it? 懂吗
[33:44] Yeah. Yeah, I get it. 对 对 我懂
[33:51] Here they come. 他们来了
[33:54] That’s a lot of firepower. 这火力够大的
[33:56] We don’t need to beat them. 我们不必干掉他们
[33:57] We just need to buy Felicity and her father enough time. 我们只需为费莉西蒂父女俩争取足够时间
[34:37] Thea? 西娅
[34:38] Alex, get out of here! 艾利克斯 快离开这
[34:45] Get away from him! 别动他
[34:46] I’m liberating you, mommy! 我这是在解放你 圣母
[34:50] You don’t need another man clouding your mind. 你不必再让人蒙蔽你的思想
[34:51] Alex, run! 艾利克斯 跑
[34:54] No! 不
[35:10] Alex! 艾利克斯
[35:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:13] I think I got an algorithm down to 300 lines for the uplink. 我想我找到了300条上行传输线路的算法
[36:15] Have you tried to break the JSI encryption ? 你试过破解干扰状态信息密码吗
[36:17] That way, you can directly bypass the PAL. 那样就能直接绕过可编程阵列程序
[36:19] Yeah, you’re right. 对 没错
[36:34] 3 minutes till Rubicon launches the nukes. 卢比孔河行动三分钟后发射核武器
[36:36] Overwatch, Amar is headed inside. 守望者 阿玛尔朝里面去了
[36:41] We’re running out of time. 我们要没时间了
[36:54] – Are you hit? – No! -你受伤了吗 -没有
[36:56] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[36:58] Oh, no. 不
[36:59] What’s happening? 怎么了
[37:00] We got every nuke 核武器都搞定了
[37:02] except one. 唯独漏了一个
[37:16] We lost one. It’s in the air. 漏掉了一枚 已经发射了
[37:19] Headed straight for Monument Point. 目标直指市政局纪念厅
[37:28] The bullet went through, but I need you to hold still. 子弹射穿了 但你得忍住别动
[37:30] I think we have more important concerns, 有更重要的事需要咱们担心
[37:31] such as preventing another launch. 比如防止再发射一枚核弹
[37:33] I thought you two stopped Rubicon. 我以为你俩阻止了卢比孔河行动
[37:34] Rubicon knows the missiles didn’t launch. 卢比孔河行动知道导弹没有发射
[37:36] It keeps trying to send launch codes. 所以一直在发送发射代码
[37:38] Which we have to override manually one by one. 我们必须一个个手动重写
[37:39] It’s kind of like whack-a-mole. 有点像打地鼠
[37:40] Except we don’t get a stuffed animal if we win. 但我们赢了并没有毛绒玩具奖励
[37:42] Is it true? 真的吗
[37:44] There’s one in the air? 有一枚已经发射了
[37:44] Headed straight for Monument Point. 目标直指市政局纪念厅
[37:46] Can you override? 你能重写吗
[37:47] That is what I’m trying to do 诺亚在那边守着导弹不出仓
[37:47] while Noah keeps the missiles in their silos. 我这边一直在设法重写
[37:51] We need to start evacuations. 我们得开始疏散群众
[37:53] There’s not enough time to get everyone out. 已经来不及疏散所有人了
[37:57] This is ARGUS Director Lyla Michaels. 我是超能力联合调查组的指挥官莱拉·麦考斯
[37:59] I’m reporting an endtime event. 现报告一起末日事件
[38:01] Target is Monument Point. 目标为市政局纪念厅
[38:06] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[38:07] I’m trying to hack their navigation systems. 我在试着黑进他们的导航系统
[38:09] What’s that? 那是什么
[38:10] Another hit in the ley line algorithm I set up. 我建立的地脉算法得到的结果
[38:12] I cross-referenced it with news reports and– 我交叉对比了新闻报道
[38:14] The mayor’s office just evacuated city hall 市长办公室刚以气体泄漏为名
[38:15] due to a gas leak. 疏散了市政厅
[38:16] Like you said, why would Darhk’s wife run 像你说的 达克想毁了这城市
[38:17] for mayor of a city he wants to destroy? 那他的妻子为何还要竞选市长
[38:22] To gain access to city hall 为了此刻
[38:24] for this exact moment. 能进入市政厅
[38:26] The Nexus Chamber must be beneath that building. 结点室肯定在市政厅下面
[38:28] If he’s hiding where he should be hiding 他要藏也会藏在能吸收
[38:29] to absorb the power of a nuke attack. 核袭击能量的地方
[38:31] Let’s go. 咱们走
[38:33] You need to divert that missile. 你得改变导弹的路线
[38:34] You are lucky I’m too busy to come up with a witty response 算你走远 我现在忙得没法回呛一句
[38:36] to that right now. 你刚说的话
[38:48] Stop. Stop! Unh! 停下 停下
[38:51] Taiana, are you ok? Are you hurt? 泰安娜 你没事吧 受伤了吗
[38:54] Something’s… 有点不对…
[39:06] Got it! Mostly. 大部分搞定了
[39:08] – What? ?- Sent the remaining -什么 -把剩下的
[39:09] launch algorithms into an infinite loop. 发射算法加载到一个死循环里
[39:11] Should buy the world 24 hours, give or take. 大概能给我们争取到一天的时间
[39:14] What about the nuke headed to Monument Point? 那枚朝市政局纪念厅发射的导弹怎么办
[39:15] It’s stubborn. There’s a reason why these things 锁定了 这些东西被设计成
[39:17] were designed to be impossible to move off course, 锁定路线是有原因的
[39:20] which is why I have to move Monument Point instead. 所以我只能把市政局纪念厅挪个地
[39:23] GPS realignment. GPS重新排列
[39:24] What do you mean? 什么意思
[39:25] As a prank, I once relocated a GPS satellite. 以前为了好玩我重定位了GPS卫星
[39:28] Everyone on the eastern seaboard 在东海岸的人还以为
[39:29] thought they were 20 miles west of their actual location. 他们的实际位置在以西三千两百多米处
[39:32] Do that to the missile, you avoid a direct hit. 扰乱导弹的定位 就可以避免直接击中
[39:42] That’s it. 这就行了
[40:01] Direct hit on Havenrock. 直接击中海文洛克
[40:05] Maximum yield. 这样死伤最少
[40:07] How many casualties? 伤亡情况如何
[40:10] Tens of thousands. 好几万
[40:15] Monument Point would have been a couple million, Felicity. 不然市政局纪念厅会有几百万人伤亡 费利西蒂
[40:33] Damn it. We searched everywhere. 该死 我们都搜遍了
[41:20] Hello, Oliver. 你好 奥利弗
[41:21] Nice timing. 来得正好
[41:23] I think you’re gonna need much bigger arrows. 你现在需要更大的箭头了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme