时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | These people, they’re volunteers? | 这些人都是志愿者吗 |
[00:03] | True believers. | 真正的信徒 |
[00:04] | Thank you for your service, | 谢谢你的服务 |
[00:05] | your mind, and your belief in me. | 你的真诚 以及你对我的信任 |
[00:11] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[00:12] | The prisoners were out of their cells. | 犯人从牢房里出来了 |
[00:17] | Miss Lance, I want you to give your father a message. | 兰斯小姐 我希望你帮我向你父亲递个话 |
[00:23] | Help! Help in here, please! | 帮帮忙 请过来帮帮忙 |
[00:25] | And, Ollie, I know that I am not the love of your life… | 还有 奥利 我知道我不是你一生挚爱 |
[00:29] | But you will always be the love of mine. | 但你一直是我的一生挚爱 |
[00:31] | Out of the way! | 借过 |
[00:34] | – What happened? – I don’t know. She was fine. | -不知道 -她刚才还好好的 |
[00:39] | Time of death 11:59. | 死亡时间 十一点五十九分 |
[00:57] | A life that hasn’t had a chance to fully grow | 一个生命还没有机会盛放 |
[01:02] | and live out its purpose in this world | 还没有完成其在世的意义 |
[01:03] | is a life that has been taken from this earth too soon. | 就过早地离开了这个世界 |
[01:07] | Oliver Queen, whom I’m told is practically family, | 据我所知 奥利弗·奎恩算是他的家人 |
[01:11] | will be delivering the eulogy. | 将由他致悼词 |
[01:14] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[01:16] | Mr. Queen, are you ready? | 奎恩先生 你准备好了吗 |
[01:21] | I could probably say a few words. | 我也许可以说几句 |
[01:38] | Tommy Merlyn was–was one of the greatest people | 汤米·梅林是我所认识的 |
[01:41] | that I’ve ever known. | 最伟大的人之一 |
[01:42] | He was–he was so much more than just… | 他不仅仅只是个 |
[01:48] | a billionaire playboy. | 富家花花公子 |
[01:52] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[01:58] | I loved him in– in every way | 我对他的爱已经达到了 |
[02:00] | you could possibly love someone. | 一个人所能爱的极限 |
[02:12] | And so did Oliver. | 奥利弗也是如此 |
[02:17] | And I’m sure if Oliver could be here today | 而且我相信如果奥利弗今天能来 |
[02:20] | he would say so. | 他也会这么说 |
[02:22] | But clearly, it’s too painful. | 但显然这太痛苦了 |
[02:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[02:35] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[02:50] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:01] | Excuse me. Are you a relati– | 不好意思 你是家… |
[03:02] | Doctor, he’s her father. | 医生 这是她父亲 |
[03:08] | I’m, um, terribly sorry for your loss. | 我对此深表痛惜 |
[03:12] | These are her belongings. | 这些是她的东西 |
[03:14] | I’ll–I’ll take care of those. | 这些交给我吧 |
[03:22] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[03:25] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[03:31] | We should get you out of here. | 我们带你离开这里 |
[03:37] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:39] | Give that baby girl a kiss for me. | 替我亲亲我们的宝贝女儿 |
[03:47] | Didn’t expect to see you standing there. | 没想到你会站在那里 |
[03:49] | Where else would I go? | 不然我还能去哪 |
[03:57] | How’s Lyla? | 莱拉怎么样了 |
[03:59] | She and baby Sara are at a ARGUS safe house. | 她和小莎拉在超能力联合调查组的安全屋里 |
[04:04] | I have an army buddy looking after Carly and Andy Jr. | 我找了个战友照看卡莉和小安迪 |
[04:07] | You worried about your brother? | 你在担心你弟弟 |
[04:08] | I don’t think he would do anything | 我觉得他不会做出 |
[04:09] | to hurt my family, but…I don’t know. | 伤害我家人的事 但…我说不好 |
[04:13] | Clearly, I never knew him. | 很显然我根本不了解他 |
[04:15] | All right, John. As the… | 好了 约翰 我作为 |
[04:18] | world’s leading expert in blaming yourself, | 世界上最会自责的人告诉你 |
[04:23] | please don’t do it. | 请别这样 |
[04:24] | You warned me, Oliver. | 你提醒过我的 奥利弗 |
[04:27] | Straight up, you warned me. | 你很明白地提醒过我 |
[04:29] | If I’d listened to you instead of trusting my brother, | 如果我听你的话没有相信我弟弟 |
[04:33] | Laurel would be alive right now. | 劳蕾尔现在还会活着 |
[04:35] | You can’t know that. | 你不可能事先知道 |
[04:37] | On behalf of mayor Adams | 我谨代表亚当斯市长 |
[04:38] | and everyone at city hall, | 以及市政厅全员 |
[04:40] | I’m very sorry to announce the death | 我很遗憾地宣布 |
[04:42] | of assistant district attorney Laurel Lance. | 助理地区检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯的死讯 |
[04:45] | Miss lance was conducting a deposition | 今晚事故发生之前 |
[04:48] | of Damien Darhk prior to tonight’s incident | 兰斯小姐正在铁山监狱 |
[04:50] | in Iron Heights correctional facility. | 为达米恩·达克录口供 |
[04:52] | I’m informed by the department of corrections | 我从铁山监狱获悉 |
[04:54] | that Mr. Darhk remains at large | 达克先生仍然逍遥法外 |
[04:56] | and is the leading suspect in Miss Lance’s death. | 他是兰斯小姐之死的头号嫌疑人 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna get some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[05:01] | John. | 约翰 |
[05:09] | Smith & Wesson 460xvr revolvers, | 史密斯威森460高速转轮手枪 |
[05:13] | 50-cal Desert Eagles, | 50口径沙漠之鹰 |
[05:15] | Boberg 9-mil semiautos. | 博贝格9毫米半自动手枪 |
[05:17] | 15 large, and they’re all yours. | 给我一万五千美元 就都归你们了 |
[05:20] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[05:41] | Hi. I didn’t know– | 嗨 我不知道你也… |
[05:43] | You called for the team. | 你叫了整个团队 |
[05:46] | What’s going on, Oliver? | 怎么了 奥利弗 |
[05:47] | Well… | 是这样 |
[05:50] | Darhk is out there, and he has his magic back. | 达克还没抓到 他的魔力也恢复了 |
[05:52] | As much as I’m sure all of us want to | 尽管我肯定大家都想 |
[05:55] | climb up inside of our own grief– | 走出悲痛的阴霾 |
[05:57] | We have to get that son of a bitch. | 我们得干掉那贱人 |
[05:58] | Definitely, but we haven’t even put her in the ground yet. | 当然 但她还没入土为安 |
[06:05] | Captain? | 队长 |
[06:06] | Page 3. This was last night a-a-after Iron Heights. | 第三页 昨晚铁山监狱暴乱后的事 |
[06:10] | This article says that she used a sonic weapon | 这篇报道提到她用声波武器 |
[06:12] | against the dealer and–and the buyer. | 打击枪支交易双方 |
[06:17] | Guys, CCTV footage from last night’s attack. | 你们看昨晚攻击的监控录像 |
[06:20] | S-Sara came back. All the crazy things that we’ve seen. | 莎拉复活了 我们见识了这么多不可思议的事 |
[06:24] | Maybe my baby– my baby girl, maybe she’s not gone. | 也许我的宝贝女儿 她没死 |
[06:28] | I–I mean, we– we saw her… | 但我们亲眼看到她… |
[06:32] | Yeah, but, you know, | 没错 但是 |
[06:33] | I mean, ev-everyone thought Oliver was dead | “金牌奎恩”号沉没后 大家也以为 |
[06:35] | when the Gambit went down. | 奥利弗死了 |
[06:36] | Everyone thought Ray Palmer was dead, | 大家都以为雷·帕尔默死了 |
[06:38] | your brother. | 还有你弟弟 |
[06:39] | Captain, I know. I know, | 队长 我知道 |
[06:40] | but this is different. | 但这次不同 |
[06:42] | John’s right. | 约翰说得没错 |
[06:43] | This bag from the hospital | 劳蕾尔所有的东西 |
[06:45] | was supposed to contain all of Laurel’s belongings. | 都应该在医院送来的袋子里 |
[06:47] | Supposed to? | 应该 |
[06:49] | Sonic device is missing. | 声波装置不见了 |
[06:50] | That explains it. There were people in and out of Laurel’s room– | 这说得通 有许多医生 护士 看护人 |
[06:54] | Doctors, nurses, orderlies. | 进出劳蕾尔的病房 |
[06:56] | Wait. You think someone took it? | 等等 你觉得有人拿走了 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:01] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[07:03] | Captain, let’s not go there just yet. | 队长 我们先别慌下结论 |
[07:04] | Now you don’t think that with everything | 鉴于我们见识过的这一切 |
[07:05] | that we have seen, that we have all seen, | 难道你不认为 |
[07:07] | that there is a ch-chance that Laurel is back? | 劳蕾尔有复活的可能吗 |
[07:09] | Cisco keyed the sonic device to Laurel’s vocal cords. | 西斯科让声波装置只能接通劳蕾尔的声带 |
[07:13] | No one else is supposed to be able to use that. | 其他人应该用不了的 |
[07:14] | Right, right. | 没错 没错 |
[07:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:43] | Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 可以了 |
[07:59] | Dr. Schwartz. | 施瓦兹医生 |
[08:03] | I’d like to thank you for your discretion | 感谢你把这些事情 |
[08:07] | throughout all of this. | 都考虑到了 |
[08:09] | Doctor-patient privilege, | 是医患保密协定的要求 |
[08:11] | And in any case, she, uh, helped this city. | 而且她也救过这座城市 |
[08:15] | I mean, the least I can do is help her and you. | 这是我能帮到你俩最起码的了 |
[08:24] | At least 12 staffers saw me bring her | 昨晚至少有十二名工作人员看到 |
[08:27] | into the hospital last night. | 我带她进医院 |
[08:29] | And they saw the Black Canary, | 他们看到了黑金丝雀 |
[08:32] | but we operated on Laurel Lance, | 但我们是给劳蕾尔·兰斯做的手术 |
[08:36] | who I believe was injured during an Iron Heights Prison riot. | 我想她应该是在铁山监狱暴乱中受的伤 |
[08:42] | There was a Black Canary sighting last night. | 昨晚也出现了一个黑金丝雀 |
[08:45] | This person was wearing a sonic device, | 这个人配戴的声波装置 |
[08:47] | the same sonic device that was taken | 和从劳蕾尔病房里的遗物中拿走的 |
[08:50] | from Laurel’s belongings in her room. | 是同一个声波装置 |
[08:52] | Are you saying– | 你是说 |
[08:53] | I have reason to believe that someone | 我有理由相信有人 |
[08:56] | walked into her room and took it. | 进了她房间 拿走了装置 |
[08:59] | Now can you put me on a path? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[09:05] | There’s a frequent flyer. | 有个常客 |
[09:08] | Frequent flyer? What does that mean? | 常客 什么意思 |
[09:09] | A patient who pays repeated visits to the E.R. | 这个病人经常来急诊室 |
[09:13] | Now I’ve treated her a few times, | 我治疗过她好几次了 |
[09:16] | And there’s something– | 而且她有… |
[09:17] | There’s something off about her? | 她有什么不对劲吗 |
[09:20] | Would you give me her name? | 能告诉我她叫什么吗 |
[09:24] | Doctor-patient privilege applies to all my patients, Mr. Queen. | 医患保密协定保护所有患者 奎恩先生 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:38] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[09:45] | I didn’t know where else to go and, uh… | 我不知道还可以去哪儿… |
[09:47] | Do you want to come inside? | 你想进来吗 |
[09:51] | I don’t think that it’s the best idea. | 我觉得这样不太好 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry they didn’t let your mom attend the funeral. | 很抱歉他们不让你妈妈参加葬礼 |
[10:02] | It was a nice service. | 葬礼很体面 |
[10:05] | Tommy would have liked it. | 汤米会喜欢的 |
[10:09] | He would have liked it more if you would have said a few words. | 你要是说几句话 他会更喜欢的 |
[10:14] | I stayed up all night. | 我一整晚没睡 |
[10:17] | I was working on a eulogy, | 一直在写悼词 |
[10:21] | And… I just filled page after page with… | 写满了一页又一页 |
[10:25] | stories of us, | 我们的故事 |
[10:28] | But then I realized that I just didn’t | 但我后来发现 |
[10:29] | have the right to say any of those things. | 我不配讲这些故事 |
[10:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[10:37] | Oliver, Tommy loved you. | 奥利弗 汤米生前很爱你 |
[10:42] | Laurel, I failed him. | 劳蕾尔 我辜负了他 |
[10:47] | I came back from that island with another chance. | 我从岛上回来 获得了第二次机会 |
[10:52] | It was a chance to help people. It was… | 有机会除暴安良 是一次… |
[10:57] | It was a chance to make this city better… | 是一次让这个城市变得更好的机会… |
[11:04] | and I couldn’t, | 而我没做到 |
[11:07] | and now Tommy’s dead. | 如今汤米却死了 |
[11:11] | Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[11:13] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不该怪自己 |
[11:18] | You’d blame me, too, if you knew the truth. | 你如果知道真相也会怪我的 |
[11:22] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[11:27] | That was Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[11:28] | Laurel’s still, you know, there. | 劳蕾尔…还在那里 |
[11:32] | So he thinks he has a lead on some woman | 他发现有个最近经常 |
[11:34] | who recently visits the emergency room a lot. | 出入急诊室的女人 |
[11:37] | I’m gonna try and cross-reference | 我打算把医院摄像头拍到的人 |
[11:38] | facial recog with last night’s attack | 和昨晚袭击中的人 |
[11:40] | with the hospital security footage. | 进行面部交叉对比 |
[11:47] | At the hospital, you said that | 你在医院的时候说过 |
[11:49] | you’d never forgive yourself for what happened. | 因为这事你永远也不会原谅自己 |
[11:52] | Andy’s working with Darhk, | 安迪和达克是一伙的 |
[11:53] | has been the entire time. | 一直都是 |
[11:55] | He helped him find the idol, | 他帮他找到了神像 |
[11:58] | helped him out of jail. | 帮他越狱 |
[12:01] | Oliver warned me, but I pretty much told him to go to hell. | 奥利弗警告过我 我却对他恶言相向 |
[12:07] | Laurel is dead because of me. | 劳蕾尔是因为我才被杀的 |
[12:09] | I don’t know what happened. I wasn’t there. | 我当时不在场 不知道发生了什么 |
[12:12] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[12:15] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[12:23] | Thank you for everything at the hospital. | 谢谢你在医院所做的一切 |
[12:27] | I don’t think any of us were ready to talk to the media. | 我想我们都没准备好面对媒体 |
[12:30] | One of the few advantages of dating a political operative, I guess. | 我猜这是和政客约会的好处之一吧 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to joke. | 抱歉 我没想开玩笑 |
[12:38] | Please. I could– I could use some jokes, | 拜托 我还挺想听点笑话 |
[12:43] | anything to keep my mind off of… | 只要能让我不想这些… |
[12:49] | everything. | 所有这一切 |
[12:52] | Speaking of actually, you– | 说到这个 你… |
[12:55] | you never told me why you became a political operative anyway. | 你从没跟我说过你为何要从政 |
[13:05] | Alex Davis. | 艾利克斯·戴维斯 |
[13:12] | You work for them! | 你是他们的走狗 |
[13:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:48] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[13:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:50] | Alex just got attacked by some girl | 艾利克斯刚刚被某个 |
[13:52] | wearing Laurel’s sonic device. | 戴着劳蕾尔声波装置的女孩袭击了 |
[13:54] | Do you know where she went? | 你知道她往哪儿走了吗 |
[14:16] | You’re dressed like a friend of mine. | 你打扮得很像我的一个朋友 |
[14:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:22] | Why did you abandon us? | 你为什么抛弃了我们 |
[14:24] | We needed your help, | 我们当时需要你的帮助 |
[14:25] | and all you cared about were your friends! | 但你却只在乎你的朋友 |
[14:27] | You didn’t care about any of us. | 你不在乎我们中的任何人 |
[14:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:33] | You left us. | 你抛下了我们 |
[14:34] | You left us at Reddington! | 你把我们抛在了雷丁顿 |
[14:36] | You left us there to die. | 你把我们留在那里等死 |
[14:39] | You failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[14:59] | It wasn’t Laurel, | 不是劳蕾尔 |
[15:00] | but it was sure like seeing a ghost. | 但真像是见鬼了一样 |
[15:01] | And hearing one. That sonic device has been modified. | 听起来也像 那个声波装置被改装过了 |
[15:04] | My ear plugs did not do a thing. | 我的耳塞完全没起作用 |
[15:06] | The sonic device is what shouldn’t have done a damn thing. | 那个声波装置才不该起作用 |
[15:08] | You said Cisco keyed it specifically to Laurel? | 你说过西斯科把它设计成劳蕾尔专用的了 |
[15:11] | It should have only worked with Laurel. | 的确应该只有劳蕾尔能用才对 |
[15:13] | The crazy part is that this girl is using it | 最疯狂的是这姑娘用它发出的分贝 |
[15:15] | at much higher decibels than Laurel ever did. | 比劳蕾尔发出的高得多 |
[15:17] | Ok. So who is this girl? | 好吧 这个姑娘到底是谁 |
[15:18] | When she attacked Alex, | 她袭击艾利克斯的时候 |
[15:19] | she accused him of working for someone. | 控诉他是某人的走狗 |
[15:21] | Ruvé Darhk? | 鲁维·达克 |
[15:23] | Hive. | 蜂巢 |
[15:24] | She said the Green Arrow left them at Reddington to die. | 她说绿箭侠把他们留在雷丁顿等死 |
[15:27] | What’s Reddington? | 雷丁顿是什么 |
[15:28] | Reddington Industrial | 雷丁顿实业 |
[15:29] | is where darhk held you all hostage over the holidays. | 是圣诞节时达克抓你们做人质的地方 |
[15:31] | You think this girl is one of Hive’s prisoners. | 你觉得这个女孩是蜂巢的阶下囚吗 |
[15:33] | They weren’t prisoners, remember? | 他们不是囚犯 记得吗 |
[15:34] | They were volunteers. | 他们是志愿者 |
[15:35] | Right, but still, let’s check missing persons | 没错 但我们还是查查哪家 |
[15:38] | for a family with at least one teenage daughter | 在圣诞节期间有没有 |
[15:39] | who went missing over Christmas. | 一位十几岁的女儿失踪过 |
[15:44] | The Sharp family. | 夏普家 |
[15:46] | Mom and dad’s bodies were found two days after Christmas. | 父母的尸体在圣诞节两天之后找到 |
[15:49] | Cause of death hypoxia. | 因缺氧而死 |
[15:51] | Could be Hive’s gas chamber. | 可能是进了蜂巢的毒气室 |
[15:53] | What about the daughter? | 他们的女儿呢 |
[15:58] | Class president, academic decathlete, gymnast, | 班长 全优生 体操运动员 |
[16:01] | basically a 16-year-old badass in the making. | 基本上是个16岁的准大神 |
[16:03] | She never even missed a day of school. | 从没缺过课 |
[16:05] | Until her parents met Damien Darhk, I’m guessing. | 直到她父母遇见了达米恩·达克 |
[16:07] | She said we left them there to die, | 她说我们把他们留在那里等死 |
[16:10] | and we did. | 确实如此 |
[16:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:12] | All those people at Reddington. | 雷丁顿的所有人 |
[16:13] | They’re of their own choosing, Oliver. | 那是他们自己的选择 奥利弗 |
[16:14] | And we know that Hive drugs people | 我们都知道蜂巢会给人下药 |
[16:16] | to make them susceptible to suggestion. | 让他们言听计从 |
[16:18] | She told me that we failed this city. | 她说我们辜负了这个城市 |
[16:21] | She’s not wrong. | 她没说错 |
[16:31] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[16:33] | I fear I lack the words to convey the true depths | 恐怕没有什么话能表达 |
[16:35] | of my sympathy. | 我的慰问之情 |
[16:37] | To lose a child once is unimaginable, | 失去一个孩子已经难以想象了 |
[16:40] | but for it to be both children… | 更何况是两个孩子 |
[16:43] | Listen. I know you and I haven’t always been | 听着 我知道你和我对很多事情 |
[16:44] | on the same side of things, | 看法都不一样 |
[16:45] | But, uh, Laurel, you know, she thought of you as a friend. | 但是 劳蕾尔她把你当作朋友 |
[16:50] | Just as I thought of her. | 就如我也把她当作朋友一样 |
[16:52] | She brought me comfort during a difficult time period, | 在我困难时 她给了我安慰 |
[16:56] | the world will be a darker place without her. | 没有她 世界会变得更加黑暗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. Well, not for long. | 好吧 不会太久了 |
[17:00] | Ok. I got all her things. What else do I need? | 她的东西都准备好了 还需要什么吗 |
[17:02] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 我恐怕不明白 |
[17:03] | What else do I have to bring for her | 我还需要带给她什么 |
[17:05] | when she comes out of this, you know, Lazarus pit thing? | 就是在她被那个复活泉水救活时 |
[17:08] | I would do anything for your daughter, | 我会为你女儿做任何事情 |
[17:11] | but I destroyed the pit months ago. | 但几个月前我已经把泉水毁掉了 |
[17:15] | Ok. Well, there’s got to be, something else. | 好吧 肯定有其他的办法 |
[17:18] | I am so very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[17:20] | So you don’t want to help me. | 所以你不想帮我 |
[17:24] | Fine. I’ll find some other way to bring her back. | 好吧 我会找其他方法把她救活的 |
[17:40] | I’ve been scouring traffic cameras for Evelyn, | 我在用交通摄像头搜索伊芙琳的下落 |
[17:42] | but I keep striking out. | 但一直没什么收获 |
[17:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[17:45] | Thinking. | 思考 |
[17:47] | Which is Oliver-speak for beating yourself up. | 也就是奥利弗式的自我折磨 |
[17:51] | Thought you were reformed from that. | 我还以为这一点你已经改掉了 |
[17:52] | Feels like as good a time as any to bring it back. | 感觉现在适合改回来 |
[17:55] | Because of Laurel or because of what the girl said? | 是因为劳蕾尔还是那女孩的话 |
[17:57] | Bit of both. | 都有一点 |
[18:00] | I tried to do the right thing, and I came up short. | 我想做正确的事 但我力不从心 |
[18:05] | I came up short for that girl… | 我对那女孩力不从心 |
[18:10] | And for Laurel. | 对劳蕾尔也是 |
[18:12] | Maybe I shouldn’t feel responsible, but I do. | 也许我不该为此负责 但我很自责 |
[18:16] | Yeah. It’s going around. | 没错 你不是一个人 |
[18:17] | You mean John? | 你是指约翰 |
[18:19] | No, I mean me. | 不 我是说我自己 |
[18:22] | John was looking for someone to absolve him, | 约翰需要一个人解除他的内疚 |
[18:25] | reassure him that what happened wasn’t his fault, | 让他相信这一切不是他的错 |
[18:28] | and I couldn’t do it. | 而我没有做到 |
[18:31] | I think for a second I let him blame himself | 我觉得有一刻 我让他自责了 |
[18:34] | because for a minute it saved me from blaming me. | 因为这样我就暂时不会责备自己 |
[18:40] | I should have been there. | 我本应该在场的 |
[18:43] | I wasn’t there with the team in the bunker. | 我没有和大家一起待在避难室 |
[18:45] | I know I would have just been behind a keyboard. | 我知道我也只能在键盘后帮忙 |
[18:47] | I know it seems like hubris, | 我明白这样说起来有些自大 |
[18:48] | but I’ve made a difference before, | 但我之前改变过局面 |
[18:49] | and I can’t help think that if I was there, | 我忍不住去想 如果当时我在 |
[18:53] | you know, maybe she’d still be here. | 也许她就不会死了 |
[18:55] | Do you know why | 你知道为什么 |
[18:59] | I always blame myself | 像这样的情况 |
[19:01] | in situations like this? | 我总是责怪自己吗 |
[19:05] | Because at least it’s an answer. | 因为至少这是个答案 |
[19:09] | Sometimes, we just need a reason | 有时 当情况完全超乎常理 |
[19:13] | when a situation is completely unreasonable. | 我们只是需要一个解释 |
[19:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:26] | Lyla called asking for John, | 莱拉来电话找约翰 |
[19:28] | except he’s supposed to be checking in on her. | 本该是他要主动关心她的 |
[19:30] | I’m getting a bad feeling about this. | 我感觉有些不对劲 |
[19:32] | I have trackers on all of you. | 我在你们身上都装了追踪器 |
[19:33] | I’ll check, and I’ll get back to you. | 我查一下告诉你 |
[19:41] | Well, tell those curious | 告诉那些好奇的人们 |
[19:44] | that the city has undertaken | 本市已经开始 |
[19:45] | to do a massive upgrade of the sewage system. | 对污水系统进行大规模升级 |
[19:47] | I mean, what happens below ground | 我的意思是 地底下发生了什么 |
[19:49] | is simply not their concern. | 他们不需要担心 |
[19:57] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下来 |
[19:59] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[20:05] | Get out! | 出来 |
[20:06] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[20:08] | I am the mayor of this city. | 我是这座城市的市长 |
[20:10] | I don’t care who you are! You’re gonna be a lot less | 我不管你是谁 如果你不立即下车 |
[20:12] | if you don’t get out of that limo right now! | 你就什么也不是了 |
[20:14] | Move. | 快点 |
[20:19] | Can I help you with something? | 你找我有什么事吗 |
[20:21] | I mean, I always enjoy spending time with my constituents. | 我一向乐意花时间在我的选民身上 |
[20:25] | Shut up! You know who I am. | 闭嘴 你知道我是谁 |
[20:27] | You know exactly who I am, | 你完全清楚我的身份 |
[20:29] | and you know where my brother is! | 你也知道我弟弟在哪 |
[20:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[20:32] | Stop lying! | 别再说谎了 |
[20:35] | Fine. We’ll do this your way. | 好吧 我们按你的方式来 |
[20:37] | Maybe you can give your husband a message for me | 也许你能帮我向你丈夫递个话 |
[20:39] | and let him know I’m not playing games with him anymore. | 让他知道我不会再和他玩游戏了 |
[20:45] | Get away from her, John. | 离她远点 约翰 |
[20:47] | Stay out of my way! | 别拦着我 |
[20:49] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么 |
[20:51] | Trying to find Andy! | 想办法找安迪 |
[20:52] | By attacking the Mayor of the city? | 袭击市长就能找到他吗 |
[20:54] | By going after Damien Darhk’s wife! | 是追击达米恩·达克的妻子 |
[20:55] | It doesn’t matter if she’s Darhk’s wife. | 她是达克的妻子并不重要 |
[20:57] | She is the Mayor. She has the media. She has the police. | 她是市长 坐拥媒体和警力 |
[21:01] | I don’t give a damn! | 我才不管这些 |
[21:05] | I’m so angry, I can hardly breathe. | 我怒不可遏 简直难以呼吸 |
[21:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:10] | Every minute he’s out there is a– | 他逍遥法外的每一分钟 |
[21:14] | is a– is another minute he can hurt someone I love. | 都有可能伤害我所爱的人 |
[21:17] | John… | 约翰 |
[21:20] | I know… | 我知道 |
[21:23] | But this isn’t who you are. | 但你不是这样的人 |
[21:27] | I don’t know– I don’t know who I am anymore, Oliver. | 我已经不知道自己是谁了 奥利弗 |
[21:32] | All I know is, all I can hold on to is that… | 我只知道 我唯一坚信的就是 |
[21:37] | I have to find my brother. | 我必须找到我弟弟 |
[21:39] | And– and– and do what? | 然后呢 |
[21:41] | Laurel’s gone, and finding Andy | 劳蕾尔不在了 就算找到安迪 |
[21:44] | and whatever you’re gonna do to him, | 无论你怎么处置他 |
[21:46] | it’s not gonna bring her back, | 她也不会回来了 |
[21:49] | but if she were here, | 可如果她在这里 |
[21:51] | she’d tell you the same thing that I’m gonna tell you. | 她会告诉你我接下来要说的话 |
[21:55] | You cannot forget who you are, | 你不能忘记自己是怎样的人 |
[21:58] | and we… | 我们 |
[22:01] | we can never become them. | 我们永远不能变成他们 |
[22:30] | Where have you guys been? | 你们去哪了 |
[22:32] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[22:33] | Have we had any luck tracking down Evelyn Sharp? | 追踪伊芙琳·夏普的下落有进展吗 |
[22:35] | No. I keep hitting dead ends. | 没 我一直处处碰壁 |
[22:37] | Not the best choice of words. | 抱歉用辞不佳 |
[22:40] | News alert. | 有新闻 |
[22:41] | Tonight, my security detail and I were attacked | 今晚 我和我的安保人员被一名 |
[22:45] | by one of these lawless Vigilantes | 无法无天的治安维持者袭击 |
[22:48] | who claim to protect this city. | 他们声称要保护这城市 |
[22:51] | This attack came less than 24 hours | 本次袭击发生之前不到24小时 |
[22:54] | after another Vigilante named the Black Canary | 另一名叫黑金丝雀的治安维持者 |
[22:58] | assaulted my Chief of Staff Alex Davis. | 袭击了我的幕僚长艾利克斯·戴维斯 |
[23:03] | Now these same masked criminals | 经证实 这些蒙面罪犯 |
[23:06] | were confirmed to be at Iron Heights | 在本市深受爱戴的一位公仆 |
[23:09] | when one of this city’s beloved civil servants | 劳蕾尔·兰斯受伤致死时 |
[23:13] | Laurel Lance was fatally injured. | 就在铁山监狱 |
[23:17] | Well, tonight, I say no more! | 今晚我要说 这种行为该停止了 |
[23:20] | Tonight, I asked District Attorney Wallace | 今晚 我要求华莱士检察官 |
[23:23] | to issue arrest warrants for these so-called Vigilantes, | 对这些所谓的治安维持者发出逮捕令 |
[23:28] | beginning with Mr. Davis’ attacker the Black Canary. | 从袭击戴维斯先生的黑金丝雀开始 |
[23:38] | We will dedicate the arrest and prosecution | 我们将会全力追捕和处置 |
[23:42] | of this so-called Black Canary | 这位所谓的黑金丝雀 |
[23:46] | to A.D.A. Laurel Lance, | 致敬劳蕾尔·兰斯副检察官 |
[23:49] | one of this city’s brightest lights. | 她是本市最耀眼的光芒 |
[23:53] | Shut it off. | 关掉 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[23:56] | She knows Laurel was the Black Canary. | 她知道劳蕾尔就是黑金丝雀 |
[23:57] | And now she has the whole police force | 而现在她要动用所有警力 |
[23:59] | gunning for a scared, frightened teenage girl. | 追捕一个担惊受怕的少女 |
[24:02] | I’ll call Alex. | 我打电话给艾利克斯 |
[24:05] | OK. We need to find Evelyn before the SCPD does. | 好 我们要比星城警局早一步找到伊芙琳 |
[24:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:16] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[24:23] | Mr. Lance’s agony is understandable, | 兰斯先生的痛苦可以理解 |
[24:25] | but its pain is sharpened by denial. | 但这种痛苦因否定事实而加剧了 |
[24:29] | I fear that– that refusal to accept reality | 我担心 拒绝接受现实 |
[24:31] | will lead Mr. Lance to take desperate action. | 会导致兰斯先生采取一些极端的行动 |
[24:33] | Thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[24:34] | I will keep an eye on him. | 我会好好看着他 |
[24:36] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[24:39] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:43] | Our friend was killed at the hands of a man | 我们的朋友死于敌人之手 |
[24:45] | that I am currently powerless to stop, | 而我现在无力阻止他 |
[24:48] | and his wife is dragging her legacy through the mud. | 他的妻子在她死后还让她蒙受耻辱 |
[24:52] | Nyssa, after everything that she’s done, | 妮莎 想想她所做的一切 |
[24:53] | everything that she’s stood for, | 所代表的一切 |
[24:56] | it just doesn’t seem right. | 这太不公平了 |
[25:07] | I’m glad you finally decided to come over. | 很高兴你终于决定来了 |
[25:10] | Well, it’s been a week. | 已经一周了 |
[25:13] | I feel like Tommy would be pissed at me | 如果我还继续自哀自怜 |
[25:14] | if I didn’t eventually come out of my self-pity. | 我觉得汤米会生我的气 |
[25:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:23] | He loved you so much. | 他真的很爱你 |
[25:27] | This was right after you won | 这是我们大四那年 |
[25:28] | student body president our senior year. | 你当选全校学生代表时拍的 |
[25:32] | Do you remember how I won? | 你记得我是怎么当选的吗 |
[25:33] | Of course. You were the most deserving candidate by far. | 当然 你是最有资格的人选 |
[25:38] | Well, gift baskets encouraging people to vote for me, | 送礼品篮让大家都给我投票 |
[25:41] | that didn’t hurt either. | 也起了点作用 |
[25:43] | That was Tommy’s idea. | 那是汤米的主意 |
[25:48] | No, but seriously, it’s easy to buy people off with money | 不过说真的 用钱收买人 还不是自己赚的 |
[25:53] | that you didn’t even earn. | 那容易得很 |
[25:57] | You did all the hard work. | 辛苦工作都是你做的 |
[25:59] | We always did make a great team. | 我们一直配合得很好 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:08] | You know, I was thinking about what you said | 我想了想你在汤米的葬礼之后 |
[26:10] | in the hallway after Tommy’s funeral, | 在走廊里说的那番话 |
[26:12] | and wanting to help make the city a better place. | 我也想让这城市更美好 |
[26:18] | We still can. | 我们依然可以 |
[26:20] | Laurel Lance always trying to save the world. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯总是想拯救世界 |
[26:25] | Yeah, but it doesn’t have to be just me. | 是啊 但不必只是我一个人 |
[26:29] | You can, too. | 你也可以 |
[26:31] | We can do it together. | 我们可以一起来 |
[26:46] | I’m really excited about the future, Ollie. | 我已经对未来激动不已了 奥利 |
[26:57] | There’s no one in there. | 里面没有人 |
[26:58] | It’s where the league of assassins hang their black hoods. | 这里是刺客联盟出没的地方 |
[27:00] | No. That’s right, but there is no Lazarus pit | 没错 但里面没有复活泉水 |
[27:02] | and no league in there. | 也没有什么联盟 |
[27:04] | No, but there might be something, just some clue, all right? | 好吧 但也许会有些线索什么的 |
[27:05] | Next step on the trail. | 指示下一步该做什么 |
[27:06] | There’s no trail, Quentin! | 没有什么指示 昆汀 |
[27:09] | Laurel is gone, and there is no bringing her back. | 劳蕾尔死了 不可能复活了 |
[27:11] | No, no, no. To hell with that, | 不 不 不 让这话见鬼去吧 |
[27:12] | and if you don’t want to help me, | 如果你不想帮我 |
[27:14] | to hell with you, too! | 你也见鬼去 |
[27:15] | I am helping you. | 我就是在帮你 |
[27:16] | No, you’re not because you know why? | 你这不是帮我 知道为什么吗 |
[27:17] | Because you do not know what it is like to lose a child. | 因为你无法体会失去孩子的感受 |
[27:20] | No idea! | 完全不懂 |
[27:21] | But I have lost a father, I have lost a mother, | 可我失去了父亲 失去了母亲 |
[27:24] | And I have lost Laurel! | 也失去了劳蕾尔 |
[27:25] | We have lost her! | 我们已经失去她了 |
[27:30] | We have. | 已经失去了 |
[27:33] | If there was a way, | 如果真的有办法 |
[27:34] | If there was any way to bring her back, | 如果有任何办法能让她复活 |
[27:38] | I would find it, and I would do it… | 我会找到它 也会去做 |
[27:44] | But there isn’t for either of us. | 但你我都找不到这样的办法 |
[27:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:54] | When we lost Sara, when I became a drunk, | 我们失去莎拉时 我酗酒的那段日子 |
[27:56] | when no one else believed in me, she did. | 那时所有人都不相信我 唯独她相信 |
[27:58] | She’s always been there. | 她一直陪伴着我 |
[27:59] | She’s my rock! | 她是我的后盾 |
[28:00] | All right… | 没错 |
[28:06] | She was my rock. | 她曾是我的后盾 |
[28:09] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了 |
[28:10] | Oh, god. Oh, no. | 上帝啊 不 |
[28:15] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了 |
[28:20] | Oh, god. She can’t be gone. | 上帝 她不能走 |
[28:25] | – John. ?- You got something? | -约翰 -有发现吗 |
[28:27] | Yeah, an apology. | 我要向你道歉 |
[28:31] | I never should have let you think that | 我不该让你觉得 |
[28:35] | you could have prevented what happened to Laurel. | 你本能够阻止劳蕾尔的死 |
[28:38] | Not even for a second. | 一点都不该 |
[28:39] | I was just dealing with my own guilt for not being there. | 我只是因自己没能在场而内疚 |
[28:42] | You have nothing to be sorry about, Felicity. | 你没有任何理由感到抱歉 费利西蒂 |
[28:47] | If I had listened to Oliver and not trusted my brother, | 如果我听了奥利弗的话 不相信我弟弟 |
[28:50] | Laurel would be alive. | 劳蕾尔就不会死 |
[28:52] | You don’t know that. | 这你没法确信 |
[28:54] | Oliver keeps saying the same thing, | 奥利弗也一直这么说 |
[28:55] | except I keep going through this | 只是这一切在我脑海中 |
[28:56] | over and over again in my head, and it– | 上演了一遍又一遍 |
[29:00] | It’s true. | 说得没错 |
[29:02] | The only thing I don’t quite get | 唯一让我费解的是 |
[29:03] | is how I could have been so blind. | 我怎么会那么盲目 |
[29:05] | Well, Andy’s your brother, you know? | 安迪是你弟弟啊 |
[29:07] | We make exceptions for family. | 对待家人难免有例外 |
[29:09] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[29:11] | And I’m the one constantly telling Oliver | 而我还一直对奥利弗说 |
[29:13] | not to have a blind spot for family. | 对待家人不能盲目 |
[29:15] | And here you are taking the blame for something | 而现在你在这 为别人的过错 |
[29:17] | that’s not your fault. | 责怪自己 |
[29:19] | You’re just one illegitimate child away | 你要是也有个私生子 |
[29:22] | from a really awesome Oliver Queen impersonation, | 简直就是奥利弗·奎恩的翻版了 |
[29:27] | But just like we tell Oliver, | 但正如我们跟奥利弗说的那样 |
[29:28] | what happened was not your fault, | 这一切不是你的错 |
[29:32] | and Laurel would have wanted you to know that. | 劳蕾尔也会希望你明白这一点 |
[29:37] | – What’s that? – Evelyn Sharp. | -怎么了 -伊芙琳·夏普 |
[29:39] | Facial recognition picked her up outside | 面部识别系统在星城广场酒店外 |
[29:40] | of Star City Plaza Hotel. | 发现了她 |
[29:43] | What’s she doing there? | 她在那干什么 |
[29:44] | That’s where Ruvé Darhk is. | 鲁维·达克在那 |
[29:46] | She’s getting revenge for her family. | 她要给家人报仇 |
[29:48] | Well, if she’s gonna kill Ruvé Darhk, my vote is yes. | 如果她要杀鲁维·达克 我不反对 |
[29:50] | It’s not just killing Ruvé Darhk. | 这不只事关鲁维·达克的死 |
[29:52] | In that mask, in that costume, | 戴那个面具和那身打扮 |
[29:53] | she’d be killing Laurel’s legacy. | 她会毁了劳蕾尔的名声 |
[30:03] | Hello, pleasure to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[30:08] | – Excuse me? – Not right now. | -打扰一下 -现在不行 |
[30:09] | Mayor Adams? | 亚当斯市长 |
[30:15] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 保持警惕 |
[30:16] | She’s out there somewhere. | 她就在那儿的某个地方 |
[30:18] | I’m on site. | 我到了 |
[30:24] | Yeah. So is the Anti-Vigilante Task Force, | 抓捕治安维护者的特别小组也进去了 |
[30:26] | and they have come ready to play. | 他们已做好作战准备 |
[30:29] | We need to find that girl before they do. | 我们得赶在他们之前找到那姑娘 |
[30:33] | I’m heading in. | 我进去了 |
[30:39] | Ma’am, you shouldn’t be in here. | 女士 这里不是你该来的 |
[30:41] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[30:43] | I was gonna tell you the same thing. | 我本来也想说这话 |
[30:53] | The Black Canary is in the building. | 黑金丝雀闯进大楼了 |
[30:55] | I need to get you to a secure location. | 我得带你去安全的地方 |
[30:57] | Oh, you’ll do no such thing. | 不要这么做 |
[30:59] | Let her come. | 让她来 |
[31:02] | Let her try. | 放马过来 |
[31:05] | I found her. Second floor, | 找到她了 在二楼 |
[31:06] | 200 feet from the Liberty Ballroom, | 离自由宴会厅六十多米远 |
[31:07] | Ruvé Darhk, and a lot of a lot of innocent people. | 鲁维·达克和很多无辜群众在那里 |
[31:09] | On it. | 知道了 |
[31:21] | Don’t! | 别 |
[31:23] | Don’t go in there. | 别进去 |
[31:26] | Get away. | 走开 |
[31:28] | I can’t do that. | 我不能走 |
[31:30] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[31:34] | Now I know you want revenge on Hive | 我知道你想为你父母的遭遇 |
[31:36] | for what they did to your parents, | 找蜂巢报仇 |
[31:39] | but this isn’t the way. | 但这不是办法 |
[31:41] | It’s the only way I have left. | 除此之外我别无选择 |
[31:50] | Evelyn, don’t! | 伊芙琳 住手 |
[31:55] | You failed this city! | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[31:59] | I understand that you’re trying to make things right. | 我理解你想伸张正义 |
[32:03] | That is not how you get justice done. | 但这不是正确的方式 |
[32:05] | What did you know about the real Black Canary? | 你对真正的黑金丝雀了解多少 |
[32:09] | What did you know about what she stood for? | 你知道她代表了什么吗 |
[32:11] | She was there that night. | 那晚她在那里 |
[32:14] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[32:16] | Then you saw what kind of person she was. | 那你就知道她是什么样的人 |
[32:18] | She was a hero. | 她是英雄 |
[32:21] | Now maybe you are wearing that mask for a reason, | 你戴着那面具可能有你的理由 |
[32:26] | but right now, I need you to ask yourself | 但现在 我要你问问自己 |
[32:29] | what would the Black Canary want you to do? | 黑金丝雀会希望你怎么做 |
[32:46] | Come on. | 好好想想 |
[32:58] | Arrest him! | 逮捕他 |
[32:59] | I’ve seen this movie before. | 这电影桥段我见过 |
[33:17] | No sign of Evelyn. | 没找到伊芙琳 |
[33:18] | Kid must have found out I was tracking her. | 小姑娘一定发现了我在追踪她 |
[33:20] | Really missed her out there tonight. | 今晚在那里 我真的很想她 |
[33:22] | In a way, she was out there. | 某种意义上 她就在那里 |
[33:24] | In spirit, I mean, not in a Lazarus pit kind of way, | 我是说精神上 不是复活泉水的作用 |
[33:27] | And ultimately, she made the right choice. | 好在最后她做了对的选择 |
[33:29] | I think Laurel would have liked that she inspired someone. | 我想劳蕾尔会很高兴自己鼓舞了一个人 |
[33:32] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
[33:33] | Evelyn Sharp just destroyed laurel’s memory out there tonight. | 伊芙琳·夏普今晚在那里毁了劳蕾尔的形象 |
[33:38] | Now the Black Canary’s only gonna be remembered | 现在人们只会记得黑金丝雀 |
[33:40] | for whatever Evelyn’s done. | 做了伊芙琳做的事 |
[33:42] | Evelyn’s not the Black Canary. | 伊芙琳不是黑金丝雀 |
[33:43] | Well, to every reporter and person with a camera | 今晚那房间里所有的记者和拿相机的人 |
[33:47] | in the room tonight, she was. | 都认为她就是黑金丝雀 |
[33:48] | Ruvé Darhk’s gonna make sure everybody sees that footage. | 鲁维·达克肯定会将录象公之于众 |
[33:53] | As far as the rest of the world is concerned, | 现在在世人眼中 |
[33:55] | the Black Canary is now a gun-toting, would-be murderer. | 黑金丝雀就是个差点行凶的持枪杀手 |
[34:01] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让那事发生 |
[34:04] | Oh, Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[34:07] | I never thought we’d be here again. | 我没想过还会来这里 |
[34:10] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[34:12] | I figured we were punished enough first time around. | 我以为上次我们已经受够惩罚了 |
[34:15] | We were. | 确实 |
[34:16] | Oh, at least for a while, | 至少只是暂时的 |
[34:19] | and then Sara came back to us. | 后来莎拉回到了我们身边 |
[34:27] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen this time. | 我想这次不会那样了 |
[34:30] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
[34:32] | Our girls always come back to us, Quentin. | 我们的女儿们总会回到我们身边 昆汀 |
[34:35] | Yeah, maybe before but not this time. | 对 那是之前 可这次不会了 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry, Dinah. She’s gone. | 抱歉 黛娜 她死了 |
[34:42] | She’s never coming back. | 再也不会回来了 |
[34:46] | She’s… | 她… |
[34:48] | Mr. Queen has requested to say a few words. | 奎恩先生想说几句话 |
[35:04] | This, uh… | 这… |
[35:06] | this doesn’t seem right. | 这太不公平 |
[35:09] | I knew Laurel Lance for… | 我和劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[35:14] | almost her entire life. | 相识了一生 |
[35:17] | She was my friend, and I loved her. | 她是我的挚友 我爱她 |
[35:20] | Before she died, I was–I was lucky enough | 她去世之前 我很幸运 |
[35:23] | to hear her tell me that she loved me, too. | 能听到她说她也爱我 |
[35:28] | Laurel Lance became a lawyer to help people | 劳蕾尔·兰斯成为律师 是为了帮助 |
[35:31] | who may have appeared helpless. | 那些无助的人们 |
[35:33] | She wanted to give a voice to the silent, | 她想为沉默的人们发声 |
[35:36] | but just being a lawyer wasn’t enough. | 但只当律师还不够 |
[35:40] | She wanted to do more for those people | 她想为那些人 这座城市 |
[35:44] | and for this city | 奉献更多 |
[35:46] | Because she loved this city so much. | 因为她对这座城市爱得深沉 |
[35:49] | By now, everyone knows that Laurel was killed | 现在大家都知道 劳蕾尔丧命于 |
[35:52] | in the Iron Heights prison riot, | 铁山监狱暴乱之中 |
[35:54] | And while it’s true that she was an assistant district attorney, | 尽管她是副检察官 |
[36:01] | that’s not what she was doing there that night. | 但那晚她并不是为此去那里 |
[36:03] | Before she died, Laurel told me the truth. | 劳蕾尔去世之前 她才告诉我真相 |
[36:08] | Laurel Lance was the Black Canary. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯就是黑金丝雀 |
[36:14] | In the past few days, | 过去几天里 |
[36:17] | I have had to sit and listen to people | 我默默地看着人们 |
[36:19] | try and paint the Black Canary as a criminal. | 试图把黑金丝雀抹黑成一名罪犯 |
[36:21] | She was not a criminal. | 她不是罪犯 |
[36:23] | She was a hero. | 她是英雄 |
[36:25] | She was a hero in every way that a person can be, | 一个彻彻底底的英雄 |
[36:30] | and if Laurel were here, | 如果劳蕾尔此刻在这里 |
[36:32] | I know that she would expect all of us | 我知道她会希望我们所有人 |
[36:34] | to live up to the example that she set. | 都能朝她树立的榜样看齐 |
[36:41] | She’d want us to save our city. | 她会希望大家拯救我们的城市 |
[37:09] | Dear Laurel, I wrote this letter | 亲爱的劳蕾尔 我写这封信 |
[37:11] | because I don’t have the courage | 是因为我没勇气 |
[37:12] | to see the disappointment on your face. | 看见你失望的表情 |
[37:15] | I know you’re gonna go on to do amazing things, | 我知道你会继续做令人惊叹的事 |
[37:17] | to help people, and to raise this city up | 继续帮助他人 守护这座城市 |
[37:20] | because that’s who you are, | 因为那就是你 |
[37:21] | that’s who you’ve always been, | 你一直是这样 |
[37:23] | and that’s why I have to go away. | 所以我只能离开 |
[37:25] | I would only hold you back. | 我只会是你的牵绊 |
[37:26] | You’re the hero, Laurel. | 你是英雄 劳蕾尔 |
[37:28] | Maybe I’ll come back eventually, | 或许我最终会回来 |
[37:30] | but for now, I have to spend some time alone. | 但现在我得独处一段时间 |
[37:33] | I hope someday you’ll understand my decision. | 但愿有一天你能理解我的决定 |
[37:35] | Never doubt my love for you. | 我心依旧 毋庸置疑 |
[37:37] | You’ve always seen the best in me | 你总是看到我最好的一面 |
[37:39] | because you’ve always been the best of me. | 因为你一直就是我最好的一面 |
[37:42] | All my love, Oliver. | 吾爱 奥利弗 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry I missed the funeral. | 抱歉我错过了葬礼 |
[38:08] | – Zoom? – Yeah. | -因为极速吗 -对 |
[38:09] | There was a time I would have thought this was my fault, | 曾经的我会认为这是我的错 |
[38:12] | that I brought this darkness upon us, | 是我把黑暗带给了大家 |
[38:15] | but now I know it’s not my fault. | 现在我知道这不是我的错 |
[38:17] | It’s my responsibility. | 而是我的责任 |
[38:18] | Responsibility to do what? | 什么是你的责任 |
[38:21] | To end it. | 结束它 |
[38:23] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[38:25] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[38:27] | I want to be left alone. | 让我单独待一会 |
[39:25] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[39:29] | Are you? | 你好吗 |
[39:34] | No. | 不好 |
[39:36] | You know what you have to do, right? | 你知道该做什么了吧 |
[39:41] | You have to kill the son of a bitch. | 你必须杀了那个混蛋 |
[39:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:48] | I don’t know how. | 但我不知能怎么做 |
[39:51] | Because of his magic. | 因为他的魔力 |
[39:52] | His ma– | 他的魔… |
[39:53] | it’s too strong. | 太强大了 |
[39:57] | I’ve seen it before, | 我之前在炼狱 |
[40:00] | back on Lian Yu, | 见识过那种力量 |
[40:01] | and it is not just magic. | 那不仅是魔力 |
[40:07] | It’s darkness, | 那是黑暗力量 |
[40:09] | and whenever I have come up against it, | 每次我和它抗衡时 |
[40:11] | I have gone nowhere. | 我都会束手无策 |
[40:14] | It– | 那… |
[40:17] | He feels unstoppable. | 没人能阻止他 |
[40:19] | I refuse to believe that. | 我不相信 |
[40:23] | And I refuse to let you believe that. | 我也不想让你相信 |
[40:25] | If Darhk wins, Laurel died for nothing. | 如果达克赢了 劳蕾尔就白白牺牲了 |
[40:30] | I fell in love with you for many reasons, | 我爱上你有很多原因 |
[40:32] | and one of those reasons is | 其中之一就是 |
[40:33] | that you always find a way, | 你总能找到办法 |
[40:36] | and you have to find a way now | 而现在你必须找到办法 |
[40:39] | for Laurel, | 为了劳蕾尔 |
[40:41] | for the city… | 为了这城市 |
[40:46] | For all of us. | 为了我们所有人 |