时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Brie Larvan, a quite brilliant roboticist who once developed | 布里·拉万 是个很聪明的机器人专家 |
[00:06] | miniature mechanical bees for military use. | 曾经开发出农用的微型机器蜜蜂 |
[00:08] | Barry, I hacked into the bees’ frequency. | 巴里 我黑入了蜜蜂的频率系统 |
[00:10] | I’m controlling them. | 我在控制它们 |
[00:12] | Brie’s restrained. | 布里已经被控制了 |
[00:14] | It’s an implantable biostimulant. | 这是可植入生物刺激素 |
[00:16] | This little piece of technology’s | 这个小玩意儿 |
[00:17] | gonna help me walk again? | 能让我再次走路 |
[00:18] | After it’s implanted in your spine, yes. | 在将它植入你的脊椎之后 没错 |
[00:20] | I found Quentin Lance’s testimony to be | 我认为昆汀·兰斯的证词 |
[00:22] | particularly compelling. | 十分具有说服力 |
[00:24] | On the strength of it, | 基于此 |
[00:25] | Mr. Darhk will be held without bail | 达克先生收押不能保释 |
[00:27] | or possibility of release. | 且不能获释 |
[00:30] | It is, uh, too hard to be here with you | 每晚跟你一起在这里执行任务 |
[00:32] | every night and not be with you. | 又不能跟你相爱太难了 |
[00:33] | I don’t want to let you go. | 我不想放开你 |
[00:37] | But I’m already gone. | 但我们已经分手了 |
[00:59] | Computer time’s up, blondie. | 用电脑时间到了 金发妞 |
[01:01] | Don’t think so. | 还没到 |
[01:02] | The judge granted me a minimum | 法官同意我每周 |
[01:04] | of 30 minutes per week. | 至少可以用半小时电脑 |
[01:05] | I have 90 more seconds. | 我还有九十秒 |
[01:07] | Well, the judge ain’t here. I am. | 法官不在 我说了算 |
[01:10] | Let’s see what you’re so hot for | 你这么想上网 |
[01:11] | without Internet connection. | 到底是想看什么 |
[01:14] | Bees. | 蜜蜂 |
[01:16] | I like bees. | 我喜欢蜜蜂 |
[01:31] | Thea, your back foot’s sliding out. | 西娅 你后脚滑出去了 |
[01:32] | No it’s not! | 没有 |
[01:37] | Just because you can’t see me | 你没看到我 |
[01:38] | doesn’t mean I’m not there. | 并不代表我就不在 |
[01:39] | You got to sense my presence | 就算你看不见我 |
[01:40] | even when I’m not in your eyeline. | 也必须感觉到我在这 |
[01:42] | What advice would you give to me? | 有什么建议给我吗 |
[01:45] | Humor me. | 试试看 |
[01:45] | You’re getting tired, | 你累了 |
[01:46] | you’re dropping your shoulder, | 肩膀都松懈了 |
[01:47] | and you’re opening yourself up. | 没有护住躯干 |
[01:57] | So you took your morning run | 你把每天的晨跑 |
[01:59] | from 6 miles to what? | 从六英里减到多少了 |
[02:01] | Maybe two? | 两英里吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah. Well, taking care of a toddler’s | 是啊 照顾一个小毛孩 |
[02:04] | a marathon in itself. | 就像跑马拉松一样 |
[02:05] | Right, but when you sacrifice your endurance, | 好 可如果你的耐力打了折扣 |
[02:07] | you’re losing steam too early in our sessions. | 你在练习时会很快没了力气 |
[02:09] | Let’s go again. | 再来一次 |
[02:10] | Ohh, pass. | 不要了 |
[02:11] | I keep on running out of excuses | 我都不知道该怎么解释 |
[02:13] | for all my new bruises, | 哪来这么多新伤了 |
[02:14] | and they’re from you, not bad guys. | 伤还是你造成的 而不是坏人 |
[02:17] | The streets have gone quiet since we took | 咱们除掉了达克之后 |
[02:19] | Darhk off the board. | 外面就安宁了 |
[02:20] | His organization hasn’t been. | 他的组织可没消停 |
[02:21] | Hive is still out there. | 还没解决掉蜂巢 |
[02:23] | Yeah, and when they rear their head, we’ll take care of them, | 对 等他们露头了 我们会搞定他们 |
[02:24] | but we have to celebrate our victories. | 可咱们得先庆祝胜利 |
[02:25] | If we don’t, | 如果不庆祝 |
[02:26] | we forget what we’re fighting for. | 就会忘了我们为何而战 |
[02:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:30] | Alex has a new job interview | 艾利克斯接到了鲁维·达克的 |
[02:33] | with Ruvé Darhk | 新工作面试 |
[02:34] | What? | 什么 |
[02:35] | She’s looking for a new chief of staff | 她想在四月六日选举前 |
[02:37] | before the April 6 election. | 找到新的幕僚长 |
[02:39] | Still don’t see | 还是不明白 |
[02:39] | why you just can’t put yourself back in the race, Oliver. | 你为何不回去参选 奥利弗 |
[02:41] | You know, voters, they hate flip-flopping, | 选民们不喜欢反复无常的候选人 |
[02:43] | and that would be a pretty big one. | 而这会是相当大的反复 |
[02:45] | I can’t let him work for the wife of the prince of darkness. | 我不能让他替恶魔王子的妻子卖命 |
[02:48] | And what if he got a better offer? | 如果他有更好的选择呢 |
[02:50] | Are you gonna run for mayor? | 你要参加市长竞选吗 |
[02:51] | Palmer Tech. They’re hiring a new head of public relations. | 帕尔默科技 他们在招新的公关主任 |
[02:57] | I just heard that from someone. | 我听某个人说的 |
[03:01] | Laurel, she’s not Voldemort, | 劳蕾尔 她又不是伏地魔 |
[03:04] | and I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:06] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[03:07] | You should tell Alex to talk to Felicity. | 你该让艾利克斯和费莉西蒂谈谈 |
[03:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:12] | Nothing. It’s just– | 没事 只是… |
[03:14] | It’s shocking that you know who Voldemort is. | 没想到你竟然知道伏地魔是谁 |
[03:17] | Well, I’m not immune to pop culture. | 我又不是流行文化绝缘体 |
[03:18] | I read a few of the “Harry Potter” books. | 我也读过点《哈利波特》 |
[03:20] | Really? I was gonna bet Thea that you just saw the movies. | 真的么 我还想和西娅打赌你只看了电影 |
[03:24] | There were movies? | 还拍成电影了 |
[03:31] | Mr. Queen, where are my men? | 奎恩先生 我的手下在哪里 |
[03:33] | I don’t know, Reiter. | 我不知道 瑞特 |
[03:35] | They’re your men. | 他们是你的手下 |
[03:37] | I wasn’t gonna wait around for them to kill me. | 我不会等着他们杀了我 |
[03:39] | And what of Miss Venediktov? | 那维聂迪克托夫小姐在哪里 |
[03:42] | She’s still here. | 她还在这里 |
[03:44] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[03:47] | Where’s my idol? | 我的神像在哪里 |
[03:48] | It’s not your concern anymore. | 不关你的事了 |
[03:50] | It’s nearby. I can feel it. | 就在附近 我能感觉到 |
[03:53] | The powers they bestowed | 他们赋予的力量 |
[03:54] | are on the wane, but– | 在衰减 但 |
[03:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[04:01] | As I was saying, | 正如我所说 |
[04:03] | the magics are losing their potency, | 魔力正在失效 |
[04:06] | but I still have enough to | 可还是够我 |
[04:07] | make short work of the two of you. | 迅速干掉你们俩 |
[04:11] | A quarter of a million dollars per unit. | 每单位价格二十五万美元 |
[04:14] | It’s hard to believe something so small | 难以想象这么小的东西 |
[04:16] | could cost so much money. | 竟然要这么多钱 |
[04:17] | When digital equipment corporation released | 数字设备公司发布的 |
[04:19] | the first VAX, it cost $700,000– | 首款虚拟地址扩展器要价七十万美元 |
[04:29] | So you could think of this as a bargain. | 所以这已经很划算了 |
[04:31] | Except we’re not starting a computer revolution here. | 不过我们不想发起一场电脑革命 |
[04:33] | We’re trying to repair spinal injuries. | 我们是在尝试修复脊髓损伤 |
[04:35] | The new estimate of spinal injuries | 最新估计 脊髓受损的人 |
[04:37] | per year are at 12,000 people. | 每年就有1.2万 |
[04:40] | Unless everyone’s a billionaire, | 除非每个都是百万富翁 |
[04:42] | walking again is a luxury item. | 否则重新站起来还是个奢侈品 |
[04:44] | Sounds like something Mr. Dennis would say. | 听起来像丹尼斯先生会说的话 |
[04:46] | He already has. | 他已经说了 |
[04:47] | He’s called a board meeting | 他召开了董事会 |
[04:48] | to discuss how many zeroes he can add | 讨论价格点后面 |
[04:50] | to the end of that price point. | 他能加多少零 |
[04:52] | Anything I can do to help you? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[04:54] | No. You can’t do anything with that cold. | 不能 感冒成这样你什么也干不了 |
[04:55] | Go home, get some rest, get some chicken noodle soup. | 回家 好好休息 喝点鸡汤 |
[04:57] | You sound like my mother. | 你怎么跟我妈妈似的 |
[04:58] | And I’m sure if she was here | 我相信如果你妈妈在这 |
[04:59] | she’d tell you to listen to my favorite girl. | 肯定会让你听我宝贝女儿的话 |
[05:03] | Hi, honey! | 宝贝 |
[05:04] | Fine, but only because my cold medication | 好吧 但这只是因为我的感冒药 |
[05:07] | is starting to make me see double. | 开始让我眼前出现重影了 |
[05:08] | Help– help me. Help. | 别走啊 别别 |
[05:10] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:12] | He thinks we look like twins. | 他以为我们是双胞胎呢 |
[05:13] | I don’t think that’s what he said. | 他好像不是这么说的 |
[05:15] | I think he did. | 他就是这么说的 |
[05:16] | What can I help you with, mom? | 有什么事吗 妈妈 |
[05:17] | Well, my beautiful baby girl, | 我漂亮的宝贝女儿 |
[05:19] | I am here to rescue you. | 我是来拯救你的 |
[05:21] | After the… | 在那场 |
[05:24] | b-r-e-a-c-k-u-p, | 粉手之后[老妈拼错了] |
[05:27] | you could use some regular socialization, | 你需要点正常的社交活动 |
[05:29] | so how about a leisurely lunch? | 所以我们一起吃顿午饭吧 |
[05:32] | Oh, my God. I don’t know what’s worse– | 天呐 我真不知道哪个更糟 |
[05:34] | The fact that you just spelled out breakup | 是你拼出分手这个词 |
[05:35] | or that you misspelled it. | 还是你竟然拼错了 |
[05:36] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -错了吗 -错了 |
[05:38] | No. Mom, I’m fine. | 没事 妈妈 我很好 |
[05:39] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多工作要做 |
[05:41] | No. Just a quick one, swe–. | 不 不用吃很久的 宝贝 |
[05:42] | Sorry. Is this a bad time? | 抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[05:44] | You people are like tribbles today. | 你们今天真是源源不绝啊 |
[05:46] | What’s up? Everything OK with– | 怎么了 没出事吧 |
[05:47] | Oliver? | 你问奥利弗吗 |
[05:48] | I was gonna say your night job, | 我本来是想问你们的夜班 |
[05:49] | you know, that thing that you do at night. | 就是你们晚上的那份工作 |
[05:50] | Yeah, no. That–that’s fine. | 哦 没有 挺好的 |
[05:52] | Ollie is–is fine, too. | 奥利也很好 |
[05:54] | It’s actually about Alex. | 其实我来是因为 艾利克斯 |
[05:56] | Um, he’s no longer working on the campaign, | 他已经没为竞选工作了 |
[05:58] | so I was– | 所以我 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God. It’s Mr. Dennis. | 天呐 是丹尼斯先生 |
[06:01] | I have a board meeting. | 我还得去参加董事会 |
[06:02] | You know what? | 但是 |
[06:04] | He’s a jerk. He can wait. | 他是个混蛋 所以让他等着吧 |
[06:07] | What’d you want to ask me about Alex? | 你要问我艾利克斯的什么事 |
[06:12] | You know, usually, someone buys me dinner | 一般别人先请我吃顿饭 |
[06:14] | before we start breaking out the cuffs. | 然后我们才开始解手铐 |
[06:20] | I thought you just lost your magic, | 我以为你只是失去了魔法 |
[06:22] | but your charm seems to be waning, as well. | 但看来人格魅力也没剩多少了 |
[06:23] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[06:25] | Heh. I used to be Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[06:27] | This I know. What I’m less clear of | 这我知道 我不明白的是 |
[06:29] | is why my resources haven’t been deployed to get me out of here. | 为什么我的人还没有开始救援我 |
[06:32] | Well, that’s what I’m here to explain. | 我来就是向你解释此事的 |
[06:35] | Although my time in here might be limitless, Malcolm, | 虽然我的刑期是无期 马尔科姆 |
[06:37] | my patience isn’t. | 我的耐心就没那么多了 |
[06:39] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[06:40] | As I was saying, I’ve been in touch with your resources, | 如我所说 我联系了你的人 |
[06:43] | and they don’t seem to have any particular | 他们对你好像没什么 |
[06:45] | love left for you, Damien. | 旧情了 达米恩 |
[06:46] | Something to do with hocus and pocus | 大概是因为你爱搞阴谋诡计 |
[06:49] | and killing fellow members | 而且生气的时候 |
[06:50] | when you get miffed. | 还杀人吧 |
[06:52] | HIVE is moving forward with Genesis | 蜂巢没有放弃创世纪 |
[06:54] | but not with you. | 但放弃了你 |
[06:56] | They like you here out of trouble, | 他们喜欢你在里面 不会惹麻烦 |
[06:59] | but they do wish you the best of luck | 但他们还是由衷希望你的庭审 |
[07:01] | with your trial. | 能有个好结果 |
[07:06] | Don’t be embarrassed. | 别不好意思 |
[07:07] | Performance issues are common | 像你这么大年纪 |
[07:09] | for men of your age. | 不行很正常 |
[07:24] | Wow. You really do have eyes in the back of your head. | 你真的能看到身后的情况啊 |
[07:27] | I thought you had work to do. | 你不是说有工作吗 |
[07:28] | I realized it could wait. | 我觉得工作不着急 |
[07:30] | You’ve been pushing us pretty hard, | 最近你对我们一直很严厉 |
[07:31] | and I know why. | 我也知道为什么 |
[07:33] | Oliver, it’s OK to miss Felicity. | 奥利弗 你会想念费利西蒂是正常的 |
[07:35] | I–I appreciate what you’re doing, | 谢谢你的安慰 |
[07:37] | But I don’t think that you’re the– | 但是我觉得不该由你来 |
[07:39] | Person to help you through it? Why? | 在这个问题上开导你 为什么 |
[07:42] | Because of what we used to have? | 就因为我们的过去吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:45] | I thought maybe it just gave me | 我觉得正因为我们的过去 |
[07:46] | a little insight. | 才让我更能理解你 |
[07:47] | Well, I mean, in fairness, | 我是说 说老实话 |
[07:48] | I did wreck what we had, too, so… | 我们也确实是被我搞砸的 所以 |
[07:51] | In your defense, you were missing | 我得为你说一句 当时 |
[07:54] | and presumed dead for 5 years, | 你确实是失踪而且被认定死亡五年之久 |
[07:55] | but that’s not what I mean. | 但我指的不是这个 |
[07:58] | I know how passionately you love | 我知道你对爱情多么投入 |
[08:00] | and how much it hurts once that love goes away. | 也知道失去爱时你多么受伤 |
[08:03] | You know, between… | 可是 经历这么多 |
[08:06] | Merlyn, Slade Wilson, | 梅林 斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[08:08] | and Ra’s Al Ghul, | 还有拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[08:09] | I thought that I’d be a little tougher than this by now. | 我以为我会更坚强些的 |
[08:13] | That’s a different type of pain, | 这种痛苦完全不同 |
[08:15] | and this takes longer to heal, | 它愈合得更慢 |
[08:18] | but I’m here for you. | 但我会陪着你 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:26] | You’re not late, Phil. | 你没有迟到 菲尔 |
[08:28] | We’re still waiting on Ms. Smoak. | 我们还在等斯莫克小姐 |
[08:35] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:37] | Phil? Phil? | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[08:40] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[08:43] | I’m calling 911! | 我马上报警 |
[08:45] | I can’t get a signal! | 手机没信号 |
[08:49] | You’ll have to excuse my tiny friends. | 请原谅我的小朋友们 |
[08:52] | Their “Beehavior” can be appalling sometimes… | 它们有时会有些不乖 |
[08:58] | But it’s a necessary evil. | 但这也是被逼无奈 |
[09:01] | You see, I needed your full attention. | 因为我需要引起你们的注意 |
[09:04] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[09:05] | Straight to the point. | 开门见山 |
[09:07] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[09:08] | Your CEO has miraculously recovered from paralysis | 在可植入生物刺激素芯片的帮助下 |
[09:12] | thanks to an implantable biostimulant microchip. | 你们的总裁奇迹般地从瘫痪中康复了 |
[09:16] | Hand one over, | 给我一个 |
[09:17] | and I’ll “Bee” on my way. | 我们就”蜂”拥而去 |
[09:20] | There’s only one prototype. | 我们只有一个原型机 |
[09:22] | The one inside Felicity Smoak. | 就在费莉西蒂·斯莫克体内 |
[09:24] | So what’s a girl got to do to get on her calendar? | 所以该怎么把我提上她的日程呢 |
[09:29] | I can talk to Alex if you want, | 如果你想的话我可以和艾利克斯谈谈 |
[09:30] | but I can’t promise a job he’ll be excited about. | 但我不能保证给他一个他喜欢的工作 |
[09:32] | Probably best to keep him away | 还是让他远离那个 |
[09:34] | from a supervillain’s wife. | 超级大坏蛋的老婆比较好 |
[09:35] | Yep. You’re right about that. | 你说的没错 |
[09:39] | Hello out there. | 你们好啊 |
[09:40] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[09:42] | I’m looking for Felicity Smoak | 我在找费莉西蒂·斯莫克 |
[09:44] | “Beecause” it would be swell if we could chat | 如果我们能谈谈那个可植入生物芯片 |
[09:46] | about a certain implantable biochip. | 就再好不过了 |
[09:49] | I’m sure your board would really appreciate it. | 我相信你的董事会会很感激的 |
[10:00] | Brie Larvan! | 布里·拉万 |
[10:02] | You know this wackadoodle? | 你认识这个怪人 |
[10:03] | I had a run-in with her last year. | 去年我跟她有过过节 |
[10:04] | If this Brie Barvan is coming for you, | 如果布里·拉万是来找你的 |
[10:06] | we need to get you out of here. | 我们得把你弄出去 |
[10:07] | No, no, no. I don’t think she knew who I was. | 不不不 我觉得她不知道我是谁 |
[10:08] | She’s after something else. | 她要找的不是我 |
[10:09] | She said something about an implant. | 她提到了什么可植入 |
[10:11] | A biostimulant microchip. | 可植入芯片 |
[10:12] | There’s only one working prototype. | 现在只有一个能用的原型机 |
[10:13] | – Where is it? – In the base of my spine. | -在哪呢 -在我的脊柱底部 |
[10:15] | Which brings me back to | 所以说我们还是得 |
[10:16] | we need to get you the hell out of here. | 赶紧把你弄出去 |
[10:17] | Well, we have to get everyone out of here! | 我们得把所有人都救出去 |
[10:19] | I can’t even get a signal. | 我收不到信号 |
[10:20] | She’s jammed all communications. | 她干扰了所有的通讯 |
[10:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:27] | Eyewitnesses report | 目击者称 |
[10:28] | the bees have been swarming the Palmer Tech Headquarters | 蜂群围绕在帕尔默科技总部 |
[10:31] | for the past 10 minutes. | 已经持续了十分钟 |
[10:33] | All communication in and out of the building–…. | 进出该建筑的所有通讯… |
[10:35] | Have you seen this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[10:36] | I was just there. | 我刚才还在那里 |
[10:38] | I’d still be there if Felicity hadn’t– | 我走了就是因为费莉西蒂… |
[10:41] | Oh, my God. Felicity. | 天呐 费莉西蒂 |
[10:50] | You have a 104 fever. Where do you think you’re going? | 你已经烧到四十度了 你要去哪 |
[10:52] | To get help! | 去找救兵 |
[10:53] | I’m pretty sure the police already know about this. | 警察肯定已经知道这件事了 |
[10:55] | I’m not talking about the police. | 我说的不是警察 |
[10:58] | We are hearing that SCPD has sent in an ESU squad. | 有消息称星城警局已派去一支紧急救援小组 |
[11:01] | Felicity’s in there. | 费莉西蒂在那里 |
[11:03] | Thea, too. I tried calling but no answer. | 西娅也在 我打电话了没人接 |
[11:06] | She must have already been inside | 蜂群袭击的时候 |
[11:07] | by the time the swarm hit. | 她肯定已经在里面了 |
[11:10] | John’s coming in. | 约翰来了 |
[11:12] | This is HIVE, right? | 这是蜂巢干的 对吧 |
[11:13] | There’s no way that this bee attack is a coincidence. | 这次蜂群袭击肯定不是巧合 |
[11:15] | I don’t think it’s HIVE, | 我觉得不是蜂巢 |
[11:16] | and I don’t think those are bees. | 而且我认为那些不是蜜蜂 |
[11:21] | No. Bees don’t give off hundreds | 不 蜜蜂不会发出 |
[11:22] | of different kinds of radio frequencies. | 数百种不同的无线电射频 |
[11:24] | Robot bees. Terrific. | 蜜蜂机器人 棒极了 |
[11:25] | Ok. Last year, Felicity helped Barry Allen | 去年费莉西蒂帮巴里·艾伦 |
[11:27] | take the bees’ inventor– Brie Larvan. | 抓到了这些蜜蜂的发明者 布里·拉文 |
[11:30] | So it’s payback. | 所以这是来报复的 |
[11:31] | Well, Larvan picked a hell of a day for it. | 拉文真是会挑日子 |
[11:33] | Donna is in there, too. | 唐娜也在里面 |
[11:34] | – What? – She stopped by Felicity’s office to, | -什么 -她去了费莉西蒂的办公室 |
[11:36] | you know, cheer her up a little. | 想让她开心点 |
[11:40] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[11:43] | The department just tried sending in an ESU squad. | 警局派了一支紧急救援小组去 |
[11:45] | They couldn’t get through that swarm. | 他们没办法穿越蜂群 |
[11:46] | Now if their kevlar couldn’t hold, | 如果他们的防弹衣都扛不住 |
[11:48] | what makes you think that yours will? | 你怎么知道你们的就行 |
[11:49] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[11:54] | I am running out of patience, Felicity Smoak. | 我马上就没有耐心了 费莉西蒂·斯莫克 |
[11:58] | You have 10 minutes before I start voting | 在我开始除掉董事会成员之前 |
[12:01] | board members out. | 你还有十分钟 |
[12:03] | FYI, my drones pack a lot more “Ow” | 顺便一提 我的雄蜂比正常蜜蜂 |
[12:08] | than your typical sting. | 叮起来疼多了 |
[12:10] | Ticktock, ticktock. | 时间在流逝哦 |
[12:15] | OK. We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[12:16] | But, Thea, the bees are out there. | 但是蜜蜂在外面 西娅 |
[12:18] | Yeah, and sooner or later, they’re gonna be in here. | 对 而且它们迟早会进来的 |
[12:20] | OK. From now on, I’m buying flats. | 从今往后 我只买平底鞋 |
[12:22] | I mean, these assaults are weekly. | 总是碰上这种袭击 |
[12:24] | It’s ridiculous. | 简直无语 |
[12:25] | It’s just so not conducive to high fashion. | 真是太有悖于时尚了 |
[12:29] | OK. Definitely sooner than later. | 它们马上就进来了 |
[12:32] | We’re trapped? | 我们被困住了吗 |
[12:33] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:35] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[12:36] | OK. Oh, no. I definitely don’t have | 好吧 哦不 我绝对没有 |
[12:39] | the right shoes for that. | 适合这种场合的鞋 |
[12:40] | Oh, no. | 不不 |
[12:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:49] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[12:54] | “Yes, we are here, Curtis.” | “有 我们在呢 柯蒂斯 |
[12:55] | And we just can’t wait to hear how you used | 我们等不及想听听你如何 |
[12:57] | the cell phone that we gave you | 用我们给你的 |
[12:59] | to help us rescue Dr. Palmer | 营救帕尔默博士的手机 |
[13:02] | to track us back to our… | 来追踪回我们的… |
[13:09] | secret lair”! | 秘密基地 |
[13:12] | So we don’t need to take out the bees. | 我们不用干掉那些蜜蜂 |
[13:13] | We just need to take out Larvan. | 我们只用对付拉文就行了 |
[13:14] | Yeah. Well, it doesn’t make much sense if we can’t get inside. | 对 但我们进不去的话也没用啊 |
[13:21] | Holy frak. | 我的天呀 |
[13:27] | You’re the– | 你是 |
[13:28] | And wait– you’re– | 等等 你是 |
[13:30] | Wait, wait, wait– you’re–you’re– | 等等 你 你是 |
[13:32] | Just so you guys know, if– if I pass out | 先说清楚 如果我晕过去了 |
[13:34] | it’s because I’m sick, | 那是因为我生病了 |
[13:35] | not because, you know. | 不是因为 你懂得 |
[13:38] | So can anybody just walk in here? | 现在随便谁都能进来了吗 |
[13:45] | So you’re the infamous Damien Darhk. | 你就是那个臭名昭著的达米恩·达克 |
[13:49] | Oh, I get it. You’re big fans, aren’t you? | 我懂了 你们是我的粉丝 对吗 |
[13:52] | You want me to pose for a selfie? | 你们要跟我合影吗 |
[13:53] | Back in Star City, you were a big deal. | 在星城 你是个大人物 |
[13:56] | In here, the only big deal is him. | 但是在这里 只有他才是 |
[14:00] | No, no, no, no, gentlemen. | 别动粗 先生们 |
[14:02] | I think we’re getting off on the wrong foot. | 看来我们一开始关系就不好 |
[14:04] | There must be some sort of way that we can have– | 不过肯定有别的办法可以… |
[14:08] | Heh. I’m sorry. I just got to know | 抱歉 我只是想知道 |
[14:10] | did you sew that in yourself, | 嘴是你自己缝的吗 |
[14:11] | or do you have some kind of lip-sewing guy? | 还是有缝唇师帮你缝的 |
[14:33] | How did you deal with her in the first place? | 你之前是怎么对付她的 |
[14:35] | The old-fashioned way– hacking, | 老办法 黑入系统 |
[14:38] | but I can’t do that without a working computer. | 但是没有电脑我做不到 |
[14:40] | OK. Well, at least all we have to do is wait for Ollie | 好吧 至少我们只要等奥利 |
[14:42] | and the rest of them to get here. | 和其他人赶来 |
[14:43] | Just when I thought I was out. | 我以为我退出了 |
[14:47] | I thought I’d left this all behind. | 我以为我把这些事都放下了 |
[14:51] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[14:51] | Bee. | 蜜蜂 |
[14:59] | Make that plural– bees in the air vent. | 一大群蜜蜂 在通气孔里 |
[15:01] | Go! Run! | 快走 快跑 |
[15:16] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[15:17] | Oh, this is so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[15:19] | I literally just had a dream where you were the Green Arrow. | 我刚做了个梦 你在梦里是绿箭侠 |
[15:23] | Wait. This is happening? | 等等 是真的吗 |
[15:25] | – You’re the Green Arrow?! – Yeah. | -你是绿箭侠 -是的 |
[15:27] | I could have sworn it was Neal Adams in data processing. | 我一直以为数据分析的尼尔·亚当斯才是 |
[15:30] | And this is the Arrowcave. | 这里就是弓箭洞穴 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:33] | Actually, we call it the bunk– it’s the bunker, | 其实我们叫做避难室 这里就是避难室 |
[15:36] | but yeah. | 随便吧 |
[15:36] | You’re Laurel Lance, the ADA. | 你是助理地检劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[15:38] | I– I’ve seen you on TV before. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[15:40] | Oh! And you’re Captain Lance! | 你是兰斯队长 |
[15:42] | And you’re– oh, I’m sorry. | 你是 抱歉 |
[15:44] | I know I’ve met before, | 我知道我之前见过你 |
[15:45] | but I can’t really place your name right now. | 可我真想不起你的名字 |
[15:47] | Curtis, that’s John Diggle. | 柯蒂斯 那是约翰·狄格尔 |
[15:48] | I need you to focus for a second, please. | 我需要你集中一会注意力 |
[15:50] | Oh, my God. This place is unbelievable. | 天呐 这地方真是不可思议 |
[15:54] | I mean, you guys must be drawing some crazy electricity. | 你们肯定用了很大的电量 |
[15:56] | How do you keep it off the grid? | 你们是怎么避开电网的呢 |
[15:59] | This is S.T.A.R. Labs’ 5000 exostation. | 这是尖端科研实验室的超级计算机 |
[16:01] | What are the specs on this? | 都是什么配置格的 |
[16:03] | Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 |
[16:04] | Get it together. | 集中注意力 |
[16:05] | OK. Now I’m starting to see the whole Green Arrow thing, | 现在我开始明白绿箭侠的事了 |
[16:07] | and I’m actually starting to feel better, too. | 而且身体也感觉好多了 |
[16:09] | That’s because we gave you an IV | 那是因为我们给你输了液 |
[16:10] | to rehydrate you. | 补充水分 |
[16:11] | It should keep you going for a few hours. | 这应该能让你撑几个小时 |
[16:13] | OK. Forget the how for a second. | 好吧 先别管这些 |
[16:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[16:17] | I saw the Bee Hive on the news. Felicity’s in there. | 我在新闻上看到了蜂巢 费利西蒂在那 |
[16:19] | Yeah, we’re just about to mount a rescue mission. | 我们正准备开始营救任务 |
[16:21] | Do you guys even know what that is? | 你们知道那是什么东西吗 |
[16:22] | That is an army of robotic bees. | 那是机器蜂军队 |
[16:25] | Yeah. That’s my life now. | 这就是我现在的生活了 |
[16:28] | Brie Larvan. Apparently, she hacked | 布里·拉万 显然她黑进了 |
[16:30] | the prison computer network | 监狱计算机网络 |
[16:31] | and got herself an early release. Clever. | 提前释放了自己 聪明 |
[16:34] | Feel free to use that, by the way. | 随便用吧 |
[16:35] | I mean, you can’t put me in front of this beautiful machine | 你不能把这么精妙的机器放在我面前 |
[16:37] | and expect me not to take it for a test drive. | 却不让我一试身手 |
[16:39] | Looks like Felicity keeps files on various criminals. | 看来费利西蒂保留了各种罪犯的档案 |
[16:42] | Who’s the Dodger? | 幕后者是什么人 |
[16:43] | Looks like we have ourselves a taller, | 看来我们有个高个子的 |
[16:44] | more dude-like version of Felicity. | 男版费利西蒂了 |
[16:46] | And I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[16:47] | Now look. These bees, they’re tiny computers, OK? | 看看这些蜜蜂 它们就是微型电脑 |
[16:50] | With Felicity trapped inside, | 加上费利西蒂困在楼里 |
[16:51] | you guys are gonna need someone to hack them, | 你们需要有人黑进它们的系统 |
[16:53] | but I’ll have to “Bee” careful. | 但是我得小心蜜蜂 |
[16:57] | It’s too soon for bee puns, right? | 现在说蜜蜂的双关语还不太合适吧 |
[16:59] | – Let’s assume that it is. – Yeah. | -就当是吧 -嗯 |
[17:01] | Curtis, can you immobilize enough bees | 柯蒂斯 你能让蜜蜂静止不动 |
[17:04] | to give us a way in? | 想办法让我们进去吗 |
[17:05] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[17:09] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[17:10] | You want me on the team?! | 你要我加入这个队伍吗 |
[17:11] | I mean, you want me on the team? | 你想我加入这个队伍吗 |
[17:14] | Let’s go. | 开始行动 |
[17:19] | You see now the value of my prize, Mr. Queen? | 你现在看到我的价值了吧 奎恩先生 |
[17:23] | What have you done to yourself? | 你对自己做了什么 |
[17:24] | There are primordial energies that flow through all things. | 所有的东西都有流淌着原始的能量 |
[17:29] | I now command them. | 而我现在可以控制它们 |
[17:31] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[17:33] | Heh. Madness is a matter of perspective, Mr. Queen. | 这就取决于你如何看待疯狂 奎恩先生 |
[17:37] | Your morality blinds you from understanding | 你的道德观让你的双眼看不到 |
[17:39] | what I have achieved. | 我所取得的成就 |
[17:40] | No, I understand. | 我看到了 |
[17:41] | You’re killing people to gain power. | 你以杀人来获取力量 |
[17:43] | And what would you do about it? | 换做是你会怎么做 |
[17:46] | Now tell me where you have hidden my idol, | 告诉我 你把我的神像藏哪去了 |
[17:49] | and I promise to kill you both quickly. | 我答应让你们死得痛快点 |
[17:54] | We’ll pass. | 不必了 |
[18:03] | OK. How many are there? | 有多少只蜜蜂 |
[18:06] | Just try to think happy thoughts. | 尽力想点开心事吧 |
[18:11] | OK. Now it’s time to hack some bees. | 是时候黑进蜜蜂系统了 |
[18:16] | OK. So that’s what that button does. | 看来这个键的功能是这样 |
[18:25] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[18:32] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[18:33] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[18:34] | How do you know that bee’s name? | 你怎么知道这只蜜蜂的名字 |
[18:35] | I did it! I hacked the… | 黑进去了 我黑进… |
[18:38] | bees! | 蜜蜂的系统了 |
[18:40] | How did you– what are you doing there? | 你怎么… 你怎么会在那里 |
[18:42] | I know, right? I am still pinching myself. Heh. | 就是啊 现在还觉得自己在做梦 |
[18:48] | All the bees are gone. | 所有的蜜蜂都飞走了 |
[18:49] | You’re welcome. The Green Arrow is on his way, | 不用谢 绿箭侠正赶过去 |
[18:51] | as well as Black Canary and Spartan. | 还有黑金丝雀和斯巴达 |
[18:53] | How cool is this? | 简直帅呆了 |
[18:54] | They’ll meet you at the west utility entrance. | 他们会在西侧设备入口跟你们会合 |
[18:58] | Can you get there? Did I mention how cool this is? | 你们能去到那里吗 我有说过帅呆吗 |
[19:03] | Curtis, have you deactivated the bees? | 柯蒂斯 你解除蜜蜂了吗 |
[19:05] | Negative. Uh, I mean, positive. | 没 我是说解除了 |
[19:07] | Sorry. I’m nervous. | 抱歉 太紧张了 |
[19:08] | The bees are down. | 蜜蜂都已经解除了 |
[19:10] | Uh-oh. Oh, it’s negative. | 糟了 又激活了 |
[19:12] | Negative! The bees are back! | 不 蜜蜂又飞回来了 |
[19:14] | I–I got kicked out! | 我被踢下线了 |
[19:29] | Ok, ok, come on. Go back inside. | 走 退回里面 |
[19:30] | Back inside. | 退回里面 |
[19:42] | What the hell happened? | 到底他妈的发生了什么 |
[19:43] | We couldn’t see. I lost the feed. | 不知道 我们失联了 |
[19:44] | He got stung. | 他被蜇了 |
[19:46] | Yeah. He’s having some sort of reaction. | 对 他有一些被蛰的症状 |
[19:52] | He didn’t just get stung. | 他不只被蜇了 |
[19:54] | The bee’s inside you. | 蜜蜂在你体内 |
[19:55] | Well, cut it out! | 弄死它 |
[19:56] | Do you guys have anesthesia around here –… | 你们这儿有麻醉药吗 |
[19:57] | – Curtis, just do it! – I can’t find it. | -柯蒂斯 快动手 -我找不到它 |
[20:00] | Ok. Actually–and this is hard to believe– | 好吧 真是难以置信 其实… |
[20:03] | we have a bigger problem. | 这下麻烦可大了 |
[20:05] | The bee is replicating itself inside Oliver. | 蜜蜂正在奥利弗体内自我复制 |
[20:13] | What did that thing | 那些鬼东西 |
[20:15] | do to the Green Arrow? | 把绿箭侠怎么了 |
[20:16] | Stung him badly. | 狠狠地蜇了他 |
[20:19] | He’ll be ok, and he’ll be back. | 他会没事的 他会回来的 |
[20:22] | So will the others. | 其他人也是 |
[20:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:24] | They just got their butts kicked | 他们被那个蜜蜂人 |
[20:26] | by that–that– that bee man. | 完爆了 |
[20:28] | This is why we leave the nicknames to Cisco. | 所以我们才让西斯科取外号 |
[20:30] | What? | 什么 |
[20:31] | Inside joke. | 内部梗 |
[20:35] | I thought we were friends, Smoak, | 我曾以为我们是朋友 斯莫克 |
[20:37] | that you were gonna come through. | 我以为你会想通的 |
[20:39] | 10 minutes ago, you had 10 minutes to go. | 十分钟前 你还有十分钟 |
[20:43] | You’re out of time, glasses. | 你没时间了 眼镜妹 |
[20:46] | “Beecause” we got interrupted, | 因为我们的蜜蜂被拦住了 |
[20:48] | I’m gonna give you an additional 5 minutes | 我就再给你五分钟 |
[20:50] | before I start taking your board members off the board. | 然后我就把董事会成员一个个干掉 |
[20:54] | Oh, and your fiance looks awfully sweet. | 你的未婚夫看起来很可爱 |
[20:59] | Sorry. Ex-fiance. | 抱歉 是前未婚夫 |
[21:05] | Ok. You cannot turn yourself in. | 你不能自投罗网 |
[21:08] | No. She’d kill everyone anyway. | 不 她反正都会对大家下手 |
[21:09] | To think, she’s in your office. | 想想 她在你的办公室里 |
[21:12] | You’re gonna have to sanitize. | 你要消毒办公室了 |
[21:14] | Yes. She’s in my office, which is, “A,” yes, gross, | 她在我的办公室里 首先 确实恶心 |
[21:17] | but, “B,” means she’s not with the board members. | 但其次 说明董事会成员没和她在一起 |
[21:18] | You know, since she brought up Oliver, | 既然她提到了奥利弗 |
[21:20] | honey, have you spoken to him– | 宝贝 你有和他谈过… |
[21:22] | Mom. Mom, mom, mom, I’m thinking! | 妈 妈 妈 我在想事情 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry. You know what, honey? | 抱歉 但你知道吗 宝贝 |
[21:24] | I’m curious, ok? I– | 我很好奇 我… |
[21:27] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[21:30] | It’s not working! | 没有用 |
[21:31] | You did it while we were at Palmer Tech. | 在帕尔默科技时你就成功了 |
[21:33] | The drone has evolved and adapted since then. | 雄蜂进化了 之后又改写了 |
[21:35] | The damn things are like The Borg. | 这些鬼东西就像博格人 |
[21:36] | The–the bad guys in “Star Trek,” which– | 《星际迷航》里的反派 他们… |
[21:39] | I wish Felicity was here. | 费利西蒂在这里就好了 |
[21:40] | Well, she’s not, Curtis! You are! | 可她不在 柯蒂斯 现在只有你 |
[21:41] | Now you have to be able to do something, ok? | 你必须得想想办法 好吗 |
[21:42] | When these things hit critical mass, there’s– | 当这些东西达到临界数量 就会… |
[21:44] | It’s gonna be like John Hurt in “Alien”! | 就像《异形》里的约翰·赫特 |
[21:45] | Sorry. When I get nervous, I make pop culture references. | 抱歉 我紧张的时候就爱引用流行文化 |
[21:47] | Ok. You can’t hack it out. | 好吧 你无法弄死它 |
[21:48] | Can you lure it out like some kind of– | 那你能把它引出来吗 比如… |
[21:50] | I can’t believe I’m saying this– | 不敢相信我说出了这个 |
[21:51] | some kind of digital honey or something? | 比如数字蜂蜜之类的 |
[21:52] | Not exactly, but if these are really modeled after bees, then… | 不一定 但如果真是模仿蜜蜂制造出的 |
[21:56] | they’ll operate on a singular frequency to orientate themselves. | 它们会以单一频率来定位自己 |
[21:58] | If we can disrupt it, then we can disperse the colony. | 如果能干扰频率 就能分散它们 |
[22:00] | Only problem is that we need to generate a high enough frequency | 唯一的问题是我们得生成一段够高的频率 |
[22:03] | to damage the network, but unless you guys have | 来破坏网络 但前提是你们 |
[22:05] | a portable sonic projector handy, then– | 手头有便携声波发射器 那么 |
[22:09] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:13] | This technology’s amazing. | 这项科技好赞 |
[22:15] | It reads your own vocal emissions | 它能读取你自己发出的声音 |
[22:16] | and then reprocesses it via digital output into a multichannel. | 然后通过数字输出端将其处理为多声道 |
[22:19] | Yeah, we get it. It’s badass, | 我们懂了 很赞 |
[22:21] | but how is this gonna help us save Oliver? | 但它怎么能帮我们救奥利弗 |
[22:23] | Just give him the full Mariah Carey, | 只要给他来一整首玛利亚·凯莉的歌 |
[22:24] | and it should disrupt whatever connection | 它就能中断这些蜜蜂所操控的 |
[22:26] | the bees are operating on. | 任何连接 |
[22:27] | You sure about this? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[22:30] | Don’t have time to be sure. | 没时间确定了 |
[22:32] | Curtis, do it! | 柯蒂斯 动手 |
[22:35] | 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 |
[22:58] | That…was…awesome. | 好 酷 炫 |
[23:06] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[23:26] | My victory’s inevitable, Mr. Queen. | 我必将胜利 奎恩先生 |
[23:29] | Just think. All of this power came | 想想看 所有的能量都来自 |
[23:31] | from the life essence of one man. | 人的血肉躯体 |
[23:33] | Imagine what I will become | 想象一下 当许多生命 |
[23:35] | when dozens of lives are sacrificed in my name. | 为我献祭 我会变成什么 |
[23:39] | You’ll become a monster. | 你会变成怪物 |
[23:41] | No. A god. | 不 是神 |
[23:44] | Let me show you. | 我来展示给你看 |
[23:59] | No. I need more. | 不 我还要更多能量 |
[24:04] | You get them? | 你找到他们了 |
[24:04] | Yeah. They were in Curtis’ office | 对 他们在柯蒂斯的办公室里 |
[24:06] | right where you said they’d be. | 就在你说的那个地方 |
[24:07] | Uh, no pun intended. | 我没打算双关的 |
[24:10] | Whoa! So this is like that thing | 这就像那个 |
[24:11] | from that, uh– | 就是那部 |
[24:12] | that Jodie Foster movie! | 朱蒂·福斯特的电影 |
[24:13] | Yeah. A Panic Room. | 对 《战栗空间》 |
[24:15] | It’s actually more like a lair, decommissioned, | 其实更像停止使用的”虎穴” |
[24:16] | but if we can get the board members in there, | 但如果我们把董事会成员弄到那里 |
[24:17] | then they can escape through a secret exit. | 他们可以从秘密出口逃出 |
[24:19] | Secret exit? | 秘密出口 |
[24:20] | Um, don’t you think you should have thought of that, | 你不觉得你在十五分钟前 |
[24:22] | like, I don’t know, 15 minutes ago. | 就该想到吗 |
[24:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was busy trying not to die, | 对不起 那时候我忙着逃生呢 |
[24:27] | and you were talking, talking, talking. | 而且你不停地唠唠叨叨 |
[24:29] | Well, you don’t open up to me, hon. | 你总是对我藏着掖着 宝贝 |
[24:30] | I have to force your feelings out of you sometimes | 我有时候得逼你说出心里话 |
[24:32] | like–like a pistachio. | 就像剥开心果一样 |
[24:35] | Ok, Smoaks. We got to go. Come on. | 好了 斯莫克 我们得走了 快来 |
[24:40] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[24:41] | Mom! | 妈 |
[24:42] | I mean, Felicity! Aah! | 费利西蒂 |
[24:49] | Ok. We’re moving. | 好了 我们离开了 |
[24:50] | I know. Hold on to something. | 我知道 找个东西抓着 |
[24:52] | – What? Why? – Why? | -什么 为什么 -为什么 |
[24:53] | This elevator only stops at the sublevel, | 这部电梯只停地下层 |
[24:55] | and we need it to stop at the– | 但我们需要停在… |
[24:59] | conference room floor. | 会议室那层 |
[25:03] | Um, I think we missed our stop. | 我们好像过站了 |
[25:05] | Nope. This is right. | 没有 没错 |
[25:06] | Like I said, the elevator doesn’t stop at this level. | 我刚说了 电梯不停这层 |
[25:08] | What? Um, honey, I think this is a concrete wall. | 什么 亲爱的 我想这是一面水泥墙 |
[25:11] | Yeah, and these are explosive devices. | 没错 但我们有爆破装备 |
[25:13] | Actually, they’re autonomous communication devices. | 事实上 这些是自动通信设备 |
[25:14] | I’m just really hoping that Curtis hasn’t figured out | 我真希望柯蒂斯还没想到 |
[25:17] | how to stop them from exploding yet. | 如何阻止它们爆炸 |
[25:19] | Careful. | 小心 |
[25:23] | Oh, my god! Is it gonna be loud? | 天呐 会很大声吗 |
[25:35] | Ok. Who wants to go on a secret elevator ride | 好了 谁想踏上秘密电梯之旅 |
[25:37] | down to the, um, panic room? | 去…安全屋 |
[25:38] | Yeah. The panic room. | 对 安全屋 |
[25:44] | Trying to escape the hive? | 是在躲避蜂群吗 |
[25:49] | Keep them safe. | 保护好他们 |
[25:50] | Ha? What?! | 什么 |
[26:00] | Beautiful creatures my bees. | 我美丽的小蜜蜂们 |
[26:02] | They obey you. | 它们会听你的话 |
[26:03] | Neural implants. | 神经植入 |
[26:04] | You used to control them the old-fashioned way. | 以前你是用老法子控制它们 |
[26:08] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:10] | Lucky guess, I guess. | 侥幸猜中的吧 我猜 |
[26:12] | So why bees? | 为什么要选蜜蜂呢 |
[26:13] | Why not an obsession with flying squirrels? | 为什么不喜欢会飞的松鼠呢 |
[26:16] | Squirrels aren’t dying off at a rate of 30% per year, | 松鼠每年的死亡率不会高达30% |
[26:20] | and nobody cares, | 而且没人在乎 |
[26:21] | but bees are essential to life. | 但是蜜蜂对生命很重要 |
[26:23] | We’re all connected. | 生命都是相通的 |
[26:24] | The world is one giant honeycomb. | 世界就是一个大蜂巢 |
[26:27] | That “Kumbaya” might have a little more credibility | 要不是你威胁要人命 |
[26:29] | if you weren’t threatening people’s lives. | 你那一套可能还稍微可信点 |
[26:31] | What, you mean like this? | 你是说像这样吗 |
[26:33] | I am running out of patience, | 我快没耐心了 |
[26:34] | and your friend is running out of time. | 你朋友也快不行了 |
[26:36] | Now give me the damn– | 快给我那该死的… |
[26:43] | That was embarrassing. | 真是尴尬 |
[26:48] | I have a tumor on my L4 vertebrae. | 我的L4脊椎骨上有个肿瘤 |
[26:51] | The tricky little guy’s wrapped around my spinal cord. | 那狡猾的小东西绕在我脊髓上 |
[26:55] | The only way to cut it out involves a surgery | 想要切除它 只能做手术 |
[26:57] | that will leave me paralyzed | 而手术会导致我 |
[26:59] | from the waist down. | 腰部以下瘫痪 |
[27:02] | All the bees in the world couldn’t get a cripple to walk, | 这些蜜蜂并不能让一个残废下地行走 |
[27:06] | and then I read about your miracle chip. | 但后来我听说了你的神奇芯片 |
[27:09] | Of course, I couldn’t afford it. | 当然了 我买不起 |
[27:12] | Maybe if you asked nicely. | 你态度好一点 我可能会给你 |
[27:13] | I want the microchip specs, | 我要芯片的规格书 |
[27:14] | or your friend relives my favorite scene from “My Girl.” | 否则《我的女孩》里我最爱的片段就是你朋友的下场 |
[27:17] | Ok, honey. We all have a sad sob story, | 亲爱的 人人都有悲情问题 |
[27:19] | but killing people doesn’t fix anything. | 但杀人解决不了任何事情 |
[27:22] | The blueprints are on a remote hard drive in Curtis Holt’s lab. | 图纸在柯蒂斯·霍特实验室的远程硬盘里 |
[27:27] | You are a smart girl. | 你是个聪明的女孩 |
[27:35] | Elastic nanotubes, ultrasonic motors, | 弹性纳米管 超声波马达 |
[27:38] | piezoceramic elements. | 压电陶瓷元素 |
[27:39] | I mean, this bee’s got everything. | 这蜜蜂体内一应俱全 |
[27:41] | That was inside me? | 我体内的这只吗 |
[27:42] | Well, that and thousands of its microscopic larvae. | 对 以及它体内的数千只微型幼虫 |
[27:45] | Don’t worry. Should pass in a few days. | 别担心 过几天就会好了 |
[27:48] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待了 |
[27:49] | Donna and the others made it out. | 唐娜和其他人安全撤离了 |
[27:51] | Thea and Felicity? | 西娅和费利西蒂呢 |
[27:52] | They’re still inside. | 她们还在里面 |
[27:53] | Well, at least now we know this stops the bees. | 至少我们知道这玩意能阻止蜜蜂 |
[27:55] | I wish it was that simple, but now that we’ve played that card, | 真要这么简单就好了 但我们用过这招 |
[27:57] | they’ve undoubtedly adapted to it, | 它们肯定已经适应了 |
[27:59] | but we just beat a group of robot bees | 不过我们刚用超级英雄装置 |
[28:01] | using a superhero doohickey, | 打败了一群机器蜜蜂 |
[28:03] | and if that’s not high-five-worthy, | 如果这还不值得击掌庆祝 |
[28:03] | I don’t know what is. | 就没有值得庆祝的了 |
[28:04] | Curtis, now is not the time for high-fives. | 柯蒂斯 现在真不是击掌的时候 |
[28:08] | Sorry. I–you know, I just got excited, | 抱歉 我…太激动了 |
[28:10] | and, you know, you got to celebrate the wins when they come. | 等他们来了 一定要庆祝胜利 |
[28:13] | What? | 什么 |
[28:15] | Thea and Felicity are still trapped inside Palmer Tech | 西娅和费利西蒂还被困在帕尔默科技 |
[28:17] | with who knows how many more bees. | 现在不知有多少蜜蜂在那 |
[28:18] | – We’re not winning. – Oliver. | -我们没有胜利 -奥利弗 |
[28:20] | So if you’re gonna be down here, | 如果你想留在这里 |
[28:21] | if you’re gonna be with us, | 如果你想跟我们合作 |
[28:22] | then you need to understand the totality | 你就要完全明白 |
[28:23] | of what it is you’re signing up for. | 自己要面对的是什么 |
[28:25] | If we do not do our jobs perfectly, | 如果我们不好好尽职 |
[28:27] | then people die | 就会有人死去 |
[28:28] | and not just strangers | 而且不只是陌生人 |
[28:30] | but friends, family, and loved ones, | 还有朋友 家人 爱人 |
[28:31] | so think about that every time you crack a joke | 所以 请你每次说笑 |
[28:34] | or make light of what it is that we do! | 或轻视我们的工作时 都想想这一点 |
[28:38] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[28:46] | Any puppies you want to kick while you’re at it, | 你不如干脆找几只小猫小狗 |
[28:48] | bags of kittens that you want to throw down the river? | 乱踢一通 再扔进河里泄愤好了 |
[28:51] | He needed to hear that. | 他需要听听那些 |
[28:53] | Nobody needs to hear that, Oliver. | 没人需要听那些 奥利弗 |
[28:55] | I know you’re hurting, but you can’t take it out on Curtis. | 我知道你难受 但你不能拿柯蒂斯出气 |
[28:58] | I’m not taking it out on Curtis. | 我没拿柯蒂斯出气 |
[28:59] | I just need him to see. | 我就想让他明白 |
[29:01] | See what? | 明白什么 |
[29:01] | That this is not a good life. | 我们过的不是什么好日子 |
[29:04] | I walked away from it, | 我曾离开过这里 |
[29:06] | and I was happy. | 我感觉很快乐 |
[29:09] | For the first time in 8 years, | 八年以来 那是我头一次 |
[29:14] | I was content. | 觉得满足 |
[29:16] | So why did you come back? | 那为什么要回来 |
[29:17] | I came back because of Felicity. | 我回来是因为费利西蒂 |
[29:20] | She convinced me that we could do this job, | 她让我相信我们可以胜任 |
[29:22] | that we could save this city and not | 可以拯救这座城市 并且不用 |
[29:25] | surrender to the darkness, but… | 向黑暗屈服 但… |
[29:30] | I don’t–I don’t think that we can. | 我…我觉得我们做不到 |
[29:33] | You’re only saying that right now | 你现在会这么说 |
[29:34] | because you’re in 10 different kinds of pain, | 纯粹是因为你现在痛苦万分 |
[29:37] | but the harsh truth is that Felicity– | 但残酷的真相是 费利西蒂 |
[29:41] | she broke up with you because of your choices, | 她跟你分手是因为你的选择 |
[29:44] | because of lies that you told, | 因为你对她撒的谎 |
[29:45] | You – Oliver, not the Green Arrow. | 是你 奥利弗 不是绿箭侠 |
[29:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:51] | It just doesn’t seem fair that I can save a city | 我能挽救一座城 但挽救不了我的感情 |
[29:53] | and not save my relationship. | 感觉不太公平 |
[29:54] | Oliver, life’s not fair, | 奥利弗 生活本来就不公平 |
[29:58] | Whether you’re in Star City or Ivy Town, but you’re right. | 不论是在星城还是常春藤镇 但你是对的 |
[30:04] | You can save this city, you do it every night. | 你可以挽救这座城市 每晚都如此 |
[30:08] | You’re a beacon of hope to people. | 你是人们希望的灯塔 |
[30:11] | I just wish that you would try and use | 我只是希望你能试着 |
[30:13] | some of that hope for yourself. | 给自己一点希望 |
[30:28] | Hi, fellas. | 你好 伙计们 |
[30:29] | You know, I usually frown upon walk-ins, | 要知道我看到别人进来都会皱眉 |
[30:31] | but how can I help you? | 但有什么需要吗 |
[30:32] | No guards are coming to save you this time, Darhk. | 这次没狱警来救你了 达克 |
[30:34] | We made sure of it. | 我们已确认了 |
[30:35] | Good because then he only has to kill two of you. | 很好 那他只用杀你俩了 |
[30:43] | I know you’re probably asking yourself, | 我知道你们多半在问自己 |
[30:45] | “Self, what the hell just happened?” | “刚刚发生了什么” |
[30:48] | It turns out your friend, my new friend, | 原来你们的朋友 也是我的新朋友 |
[30:50] | Mr. Amar has a soft spot for his only surviving relative, | 阿玛尔先生的弱点就是唯一在世的亲人 |
[30:54] | a grandmother in Monument Point. | 他奶奶还在市政局纪念厅 |
[30:56] | It is amazing what people will tell you | 语气和蔼打几通电话 |
[30:58] | with a few phone calls and a kind voice. | 人们就会告诉你好多事情 |
[31:01] | Anyway–are they dead? Are they dead? | 好吧 他们死了吗 他们死了吗 |
[31:04] | No! I had this wonderful speech about how I was gonna kill | 我本来还准备了一番精彩的言辞 |
[31:07] | your grandmother had you not killed them. | 关于你没杀他们 我就杀你奶奶 |
[31:09] | Never mind. On to other matters. | 算了 继续做其他事吧 |
[31:13] | You may now call your organization | 你现在可以致电你的组织 |
[31:14] | and have that other message delivered. | 把另一条信息传递出去 |
[31:25] | I thought we were locked out. | 我以为我们黑不进去了 |
[31:26] | Well, we’re gonna have to see if I haven’t lost my touch. | 我们得看看我有没有手生 |
[31:29] | Then I have to see if my mom | 我还得看看我妈妈 |
[31:30] | and the board members made it to safety. | 还有董事会成员成功脱险了没有 |
[31:32] | You really should not have given Brie what she wanted. | 你真不应该给布里想要的东西 |
[31:34] | I am sick of people being put in vulnerable positions. | 我受不了人们身处险境 |
[31:37] | Yeah. Well, now there’s nothing stopping her | 好吧 但现在什么都阻止不了她 |
[31:38] | from bringing those bee things back on us. | 让那些蜜蜂回来蛰我们了 |
[31:40] | Well, at the very least, it buys us–the team– your team time. | 至少我们 团队 你的团队有时间了 |
[31:46] | Ollie’s gonna be fine. | 奥利不会有事的 |
[31:48] | He always is. | 他总能逢凶化吉 |
[31:49] | Well, unfortunately, in Oliver’s case, | 但不幸的是 对奥利弗来说 |
[31:51] | “He always is” isn’t an accurate predictive metric. | “他总能逢凶化吉”这预测并不准确 |
[31:54] | Sorry. I’m just sick of worrying, | 抱歉 我受够担惊受怕 |
[31:55] | I’m sick of the violence. | 受够暴力了 |
[31:57] | Yeah. So am I, ok? Of course I am, | 我也是 好吗 我当然也是 |
[32:00] | but we put up with it. | 但我们得忍受 |
[32:02] | We push past it | 我们得撑下去 |
[32:04] | because what we do is important, ok? | 因为我们做的事情很重要 是吧 |
[32:06] | We have to be the beacon of hope. | 我们得成为希望的灯塔 |
[32:09] | Nobody else is. | 其他人不是 |
[32:11] | You’re the beacon of hope. | 你们才是希望的灯塔 |
[32:12] | I quit the team because I couldn’t stand to work with Oliver, | 我退出团队是因为我受不了和奥利弗合作 |
[32:16] | but–but now that I’m out, | 但我现在退出了 |
[32:18] | I look at life from a different perspective. | 我能以不同的视角看待生活 |
[32:19] | I mean, look around you. | 看看你身边 |
[32:21] | Thea, we’re in a “Die Hard” movie with bees. | 西娅 我们在演《虎胆龙威之蜜蜂危机》 |
[32:24] | Maybe I’m meant for great things, maybe I’m not, | 也许我会变得伟大 也许不会 |
[32:26] | but whatever it is, it’s not this. | 无论怎样 都不该是这样 |
[32:29] | I’m sorry. I’m not coming back. | 抱歉 我不会回去 |
[32:35] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[32:37] | You know, I’m beginning to see | 我开始明白 |
[32:39] | why you and Felicity didn’t work out. | 你和费利西蒂分手的原因 |
[32:41] | I probably deserve that. | 我多半活该 |
[32:43] | Look. I’m all for hugs and learning, | 我很想拥抱庆祝 学习消遣 |
[32:44] | but like you said, there’s still danger. | 但如你所说 还有危险 |
[32:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:47] | And you are a very scary man. | 而且你很可怕 |
[32:50] | Any luck with the bees? | 蜜蜂有突破了吗 |
[32:52] | Curtis is doing his best. | 柯蒂斯正在努力 |
[32:53] | Thanks, Laurel. Now that I’ve been able | 谢谢 劳蕾尔 我已经能够 |
[32:55] | to actually examine the bee, | 真正检测蜜蜂 |
[32:56] | I’ve deciphered their upgrade protocol. | 我已经破解了他们的升级协议 |
[32:59] | Next time they adapt, I can upload a virus | 他们下次改写时 我就能上传病毒 |
[33:01] | that will disperse into the entire Hive. | 病毒会散布整个蜂巢 |
[33:02] | Like what they did in “Independence Day,” right? | 就像《独立日》[1996]里一样 对吧 |
[33:05] | What, I can’t watch movies, too? | 怎么 我看电影很奇怪吗 |
[33:06] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[33:08] | I rigged an arrow with a computer virus payload. | 我给一支箭装上了计算机病毒箭头 |
[33:11] | Shoot it near one of “Bee” Arthur’s minions, | 射向蜜蜂女王的小兵附近 |
[33:13] | The virus will transmit to the rest of the colony, | 病毒会传向剩下的蜂群中 |
[33:15] | and we’re done. | 就完事了 |
[33:18] | That’s nice work. | 太棒了 |
[33:22] | Wait until it works before you congratulate me. | 成功之后再称赞我吧 |
[33:24] | I’m in! I mean, I’m out. | 我进去了 意思是我出来了 |
[33:25] | I mean, I have internet. | 意思是我有网络了 |
[33:27] | Mom and the board members, they’re ok. | 妈妈和董事会成员都安全了 |
[33:28] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[33:29] | I’m working on overriding the bees, | 我在想办法控制 |
[33:30] | the ones that are outside guarding the building. | 在外面守卫大楼的蜂群 |
[33:32] | Don’t bother. | 别费事了 |
[33:37] | These blueprints will be useful. | 这些蓝图很有用 |
[33:38] | Thanks for those. | 谢谢 |
[33:40] | You have what you want, | 你拿到了蓝图 |
[33:41] | so go build it yourself. | 你自己建去 |
[33:42] | I think we’re confused. | 你们理解错了 |
[33:44] | To get the schematics, I had to tip-toe | 为了拿到图纸 我得溜进 |
[33:46] | through Palmer Tech’s computer network, | 帕尔默科技的计算机网络 |
[33:48] | and I saw some very familiar computer code. | 我看到了一些非常熟悉的代码 |
[33:53] | You never forget the hacker who sent you to prison. | 你永远不会忘记送你进监狱的黑客 |
[33:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:03] | – We’re clear. – At least there’s no signs of the bees. | -这边安全 -至少没有蜜蜂的踪迹 |
[34:11] | Go! | 跑 |
[34:18] | Looks like your green friend didn’t forget about you. | 看来你的绿朋友没忘记你 |
[34:25] | Never will. | 永远不会忘记 |
[34:27] | Hey. Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[34:28] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[34:29] | Hey! Behind you! | 小心你身后 |
[34:33] | There you go. | 好了 |
[34:34] | Team Arrow, which I am now a member of–pinch me– | 绿箭队 虽然我不是成员 捏捏我 |
[34:37] | I need a few more minutes to hack this latest firewall. | 我需要几分钟攻破最新的防火墙 |
[34:40] | The bees adapted. | 蜜蜂改写了 |
[34:45] | I thought you were a better shot. | 我以为你射得很准 |
[35:05] | All right. Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 好吧 加油 加油 加油 |
[35:07] | – Gotcha! – Nice! | -搞定了 -干得漂亮 |
[36:07] | Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone you screamed. | 别担心 我不会告诉别人你叫出了声 |
[36:09] | Oh, right! | 对了 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:20] | You never, never have to thank me. | 你永远都不必感谢我 |
[36:28] | If I can’t walk, you can’t live. | 如果我无法走路 你也别想活命 |
[36:35] | Who should I kill first, | 我应该先杀掉谁呢 |
[36:37] | “A” Or “Bee”? | 你呢 还是你 |
[36:42] | Guess who’s back in control. | 猜猜谁又重新掌控了局面 |
[36:43] | It’s me Curtis in case you guys don’t recognize my voice yet. | 我是柯蒂斯 我怕你们还没听出我的声音 |
[36:48] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[36:57] | Lay down, “Bee-yotch”! | 成功解决”蜜蜂婊” |
[37:01] | Too on the nose? | 话太狠了 |
[37:15] | The bee came alive, | 那只蜜蜂活过来了 |
[37:16] | And, well, things got a little out of hand, | 让我们有点手足无措 |
[37:18] | but don’t worry — it’s dead now. | 不过别担心 它现在完蛋了 |
[37:20] | You did good, Curtis, | 你干得很棒 柯蒂斯 |
[37:21] | and I’m–I’m sorry if I made you feel differently. | 很抱歉我之前对你不是很友好 |
[37:26] | Thanks, G.A. Heh. Do you mind if I call you G.A.? | 谢谢 绿箭侠 你介意我称你为绿箭侠吗 |
[37:29] | All right. Yeah. I’ll just stick to Oliver then. | 好吧 我以后还是叫你奥利弗吧 |
[37:31] | Or Mr. Queen. | 或者奎恩先生 |
[37:32] | What about larvan? What’s gonna happen to her? | 拉万怎么办 她会出什么事吗 |
[37:34] | She’s at Starling General, | 她正在星城总院 |
[37:35] | overdosed on toxins from the bee | 因为体内的蜜蜂毒素超量 |
[37:37] | and is in some sort of a coma. | 她现在处于昏迷状态 |
[37:39] | More importantly, she’s no longer holding | 更重要的是 她无法胁迫 |
[37:40] | a dozen innocent hostages. | 一群无辜的人质了 |
[37:42] | That’s both comforting and horrifying at the same time. | 真是又让人欣慰 又骇人听闻 |
[37:45] | Yeah. Welcome to our world. | 没错 欢迎来到我们的世界 |
[37:47] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[37:50] | Yeah. You know, I should probably just head home. | 是的 你知道的 我大概应该直接回家 |
[37:52] | You know, learning that you’re, you know, you | 知道了你的 你懂得 你的真实身份 |
[37:55] | and the murderous bees and this coma news, | 还有那群杀人蜜蜂 以及她陷入昏迷的消息 |
[37:57] | it’s just a lot to digest, | 我得好好消化一下 |
[37:59] | plus that IV you gave me is starting to wear off. | 而且你们给我输液的药效也快没了 |
[38:01] | Well, you are always welcome here, Curtis. | 好吧 这里永远欢迎你 柯蒂斯 |
[38:04] | Just keep the property damage | 下次别搞出 |
[38:06] | to a minimum next time. | 这么大的破坏就行 |
[38:08] | OK. | 好 |
[38:11] | – What’s the exit? – Right there. | -出口在哪边 -就在那里 |
[38:12] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[38:18] | Nice apology. | 你这番道歉很赞 |
[38:19] | Well, I’m just trying to be a beacon of hope | 好吧 我只是想成为一座希望的灯塔 |
[38:23] | and, like you said, save a little bit | 像你所说的那样 给我自己 |
[38:25] | of the hope for myself. | 也留一点希望 |
[38:32] | Taiana. | 泰安娜 |
[38:34] | All right. All right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:36] | Jeez. Come on, come on. | 天啊 拜托 拜托 |
[38:38] | Oh, thank God. Taiana, wake up. | 谢天谢地 泰安娜 醒醒 |
[38:40] | – Hey. – Oliver. | -嘿 -奥利弗 |
[38:43] | It’s OK. You’re OK. | 没事了 你还好吗 |
[38:44] | – No. – It’s all right. | -不 -没事了 |
[38:46] | Reiter– he’s gone! | 瑞特 他不见了 |
[38:50] | He must be in the tunnels searching for his idol. | 他肯定在隧道里找他的神像 |
[38:53] | We can’t let him find it. | 我们不能让他找到它 |
[38:54] | If he’s in the tunnels searching for his idol, | 如果他正在隧道里找那尊神像 |
[38:56] | that means he’s not going to the prison. | 这就意味着他没去牢里 |
[38:59] | This is our chance to save your friends. | 这对我们来说是一个拯救你那些朋友的机会 |
[39:01] | And what of Reiter’s men? | 那瑞特的手下呢 |
[39:03] | They’re still up there. | 他们还守在那里 |
[39:09] | That’s why we’re gonna kill all of them first. | 所以我们首先得解决他们所有人 |
[39:19] | I don’t suppose it’s too late to reheat that soup. | 我觉得现在热一下汤还不晚 |
[39:23] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[39:24] | You bolted out of here like a crazy person, | 你像疯了一样冲出家 |
[39:26] | like some kind of a superhero off to save the day. | 就像那种超级英雄要去拯救世界一样 |
[39:29] | I was chasing some silly fantasy that | 我当时傻傻地幻想着 |
[39:31] | I could help the police. | 我能帮到警察 |
[39:33] | It was scary and thrilling and dangerous | 极其恐怖 惊心动魄 也很危险 |
[39:36] | and did I mention scary? | 我刚才提到”恐怖”这两个字了吗 |
[39:37] | The point is — is that I saw enough | 关键是 我所经历的一切 |
[39:40] | to know that this is where I belong– | 让我明白了这才是我的归属 |
[39:44] | at home with you. | 在家跟你待在一起 |
[39:48] | So no more disappearing acts? | 所以不会再玩失踪了 |
[39:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:53] | Let’s get you some of that soup. | 我去给你盛点汤来 |
[39:57] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[39:59] | Maybe I should burn some incense in here or something. | 或许我应该在这里烧点驱虫香什么的 |
[40:03] | Yeah. That’s probably a very good idea. | 是的 没准是个好主意 |
[40:06] | Remind me to never wear black and yellow ever again. | 提醒我再也不要穿黑色和黄色的衣服 |
[40:11] | Wait. Where’d your mom go? | 等等 你妈妈去哪里了 |
[40:12] | Captain Lance drove her home. | 兰斯队长开车送她回家了 |
[40:14] | Yeah. That is something I’ll never be able to wrap my brain around. | 是的 碰到这种事我根本没法理解 |
[40:17] | Eh, it’s kind of cute. | 感觉还蛮可爱 |
[40:20] | Don’t you miss this? | 你不想念这些吗 |
[40:22] | I mean, I know you said that you wanted | 我是说 我知道你说过你想要 |
[40:24] | to get away from it all, | 远离这一切 |
[40:26] | But how could you? | 但是你能做到吗 |
[40:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:30] | This. The– the thrill of this, the rush. | 这些 让人惊心动魄的战斗 |
[40:33] | I mean, we just took down a bad “Bee-yotch” tonight. | 我是说 今晚我们刚刚拿下了”蜜蜂婊” |
[40:37] | It doesn’t get any better than this. | 没有什么比这种感觉更好 |
[40:39] | I was never in it for that, not ever. | 我一点也不喜欢这种感觉 从没喜欢过 |
[40:44] | I wanna make a difference. | 我想要改变 |
[40:46] | Be a part of that beacon of hope you speak of. | 成为你们所说的希望的灯塔 |
[40:49] | So come back. | 那就回来吧 |
[40:52] | Rejoin the team. | 重新归队 |
[40:54] | I think I figured out another way. | 我想我找到了其它办法 |
[40:57] | It was actually that insane Bee Lady | 其实是那个疯狂的蜜蜂女 |
[41:00] | who gave me the idea, ironically… | 给了我这种想法 很讽刺吧 |
[41:03] | to remake this company | 我想重振公司 |
[41:06] | to use the technology that helped me walk again | 通过那项能让我再次走路的技术 |
[41:07] | to make people’s lives better, | 造福人类 |
[41:10] | to make Palmer Tech into the beacon of hope. | 让帕尔默科技成为希望的灯塔 |
[41:19] | Our mutual friends in HIVE have abandoned | 我们在蜂巢里的那位共同的朋友已经放弃了 |
[41:22] | our other mutual friend Mr. Darhk, | 我们另一位共同的朋友达克先生 |
[41:25] | but he reached out to me, | 但是他来找我了 |
[41:27] | told me about you. | 跟我说起了你 |
[41:29] | He said you were his ace in the hole. | 他说你是他最后的王牌 |
[41:33] | Is that what you’d like me to call you, | 你想让我这么称呼你吗 |
[41:38] | or do you prefer Mr. Diggle? | 或者你更喜欢被称做狄格尔先生 |