时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Got an ID on your not-so-secret | 关于你那个公开的疯狂崇拜者 |
[00:03] | but very crazy admirer’s hostage. | 所劫持的人质 我知道身份了 |
[00:05] | Carrie cutter, she’s former SCPD. | 卡丽·卡特 她以前在星城警署工作 |
[00:07] | Love is a bullet in the brain. | 爱就是你的死亡号令 |
[00:08] | My hero! | 我的英雄 |
[00:09] | I’m Cupid, stupid. | 我是丘比特呀 笨蛋 |
[00:12] | And if I don’t help you? | 如果我不帮你呢 |
[00:13] | I think I made it abundantly clear | 我想我已经很明确地表示过 |
[00:15] | you don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[00:17] | Are you working for Damien Darhk? | 你在帮达米恩·达克做事吗 |
[00:18] | I did what I had to do to keep you safe. | 我尽全力也要保证你的安全 |
[00:20] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 但你所说的一切都将成为 |
[00:23] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[00:25] | And who’s William? | 威廉是谁 |
[00:26] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[00:27] | Oliver, we need to talk. | 奥利弗 我们需要谈谈 |
[00:29] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[00:31] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[00:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[00:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:07] | Whatever you’re thinking of doing, you don’t have to. | 不管你想干什么 都没必要 |
[01:09] | Just let us go. | 放了我们吧 |
[01:11] | We won’t tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉别人 |
[01:12] | No one. Absolutely not, right? | 绝对不会告诉别人的 好吧 |
[01:13] | Wonderful. Agreement… | 很好 达成一致 |
[01:18] | the mortar that holds together the bricks of love. | 这是让爱情坚固的粘合剂 |
[01:22] | So how much do you love each other? | 你们有多么爱彼此呢 |
[01:27] | With everything that I have. | 我愿倾尽所有 |
[01:31] | And the missus? | 那这位女士 |
[01:34] | How much does she love her mister? | 你有多爱那位先生 |
[01:37] | More than anything in the world. | 胜过世上一切 |
[01:41] | How sweet… | 真感人 |
[01:42] | and pathetic. | 也真可悲 |
[01:45] | Wh– what? | 什么 |
[01:45] | Love is a bullet to the brain… | 爱就是你的死亡号令 |
[01:51] | or an arrow to the heart. | 或者说是一箭穿心 |
[02:01] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[02:05] | First I’ll hear the parties on the question of bail. | 首先我想先听当事人的保释问题 |
[02:07] | Your honor, the defendant wishes to waive bail so that the, | 法官大人 被告想放弃保释 |
[02:10] | court can focus its attention on our motion to dismiss. | 以便法庭能专心考虑我们撤案的动议 |
[02:14] | Your honor, the defendant was apprehended | 法官大人 被告是在 |
[02:16] | at the site of a child abduction. | 绑架儿童的现场被捕的 |
[02:17] | Because he was being held captive himself. | 因为他也被绑架了 |
[02:21] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[02:22] | These documents will confirm | 这些文件能证明 |
[02:24] | my client’s identity as Kenneth Bender, | 我当事人的身份是肯尼思·本德尔 |
[02:27] | Citizen of Markovia. | 马尔科维亚居民 |
[02:28] | Your honor, this is ridiculous. | 法官大人 这简直荒谬 |
[02:30] | The defendant’s name is Damien Darhk | 被告的名字是达米恩·达克 |
[02:32] | According to whom? You? | 谁说的 你吗 |
[02:33] | Oliver Queen? The media? | 奥利弗·奎恩 还是媒体 |
[02:35] | Your honor, there’s absolutely no evidence whatsoever | 法官大人 根本没有任何证据 |
[02:38] | to suggest that my client is this Damien Darhk, | 指明我的当事人就是达米恩·达克 |
[02:40] | Much less prove beyond a reasonable doubt | 更别说根本没任何理由怀疑 |
[02:42] | that he committed these acts that Damien Darhk is even accused of. | 达米恩·达克犯的那些罪是他干的 |
[02:45] | Your honor, we have evidence, | 法官大人 我们有证据 |
[02:47] | and we will present it at trial. | 将在审讯时呈上 |
[02:49] | During which time what? | 得等到什么时候 |
[02:50] | My client just rots in jail? | 让我当事人烂死在监狱里吗 |
[02:52] | I mean, fortunately, he’s no longer in Markovia, right? | 幸好他不在马尔科维亚了 对吧 |
[02:54] | Because, you know, in America, we… | 因为在美国 我们… |
[02:55] | We have preliminary hearings to determine | 我们会举行预审听证 |
[02:57] | whether the State can meet its burden of proof. | 来确定州政府有没有完成举证的责任 |
[03:01] | Your honor… | 法官大人 |
[03:01] | You say you have evidence, Ms. Lance? | 兰斯女士 你不是说你们有证据吗 |
[03:03] | Get ready to present it. | 那就准备好呈上来 |
[03:05] | Mr. Darhk or Mr. Bender or whatever he’s calling himself | 在被告达克亦或本德尔先生的 |
[03:09] | is hereby remanded to the custody of the Department of Corrections | 撤案动议裁决之前 |
[03:12] | to be held until disposition of defendant’s motion to dismiss. | 他将被关押在狱政局候审 |
[03:25] | I worked out a system to maximize | 我想到个法子 |
[03:28] | the efficiency of the moving process. | 能让搬家效率更高 |
[03:30] | The densest, heaviest boxes are put into the moving truck first, | 先把东西最多 最沉的盒子搬到车上 |
[03:34] | creating a solid foundation for the rest of the boxes | 给剩下的盒子打下牢固的基础 |
[03:36] | and providing maximum recovery time | 在货车行进的过程中 |
[03:38] | during the most physical moments of moving. | 能最大限度地提供缓冲时间 |
[03:40] | There’s… | 也就… |
[03:42] | less chance for injury, too. | 更不容易弄坏东西 |
[03:44] | I hired a mover. | 我找了搬家公司 |
[03:46] | And I would never want to step on the toes of professionals, | 虽然我不想对专业搬家公司指手画脚 |
[03:48] | but proper distribution of the mass and density of the boxes | 但把又沉东西又多的盒子 |
[03:51] | inside the moving truck could have | 合理地安放在货车里 |
[03:52] | cost-saving effects for the moving company | 能减少搬家公司来回跑的次数 |
[03:54] | in the form of improved gas mileage. | 这样就可以节省汽油了 |
[03:56] | OK. Great. | 好吧 很好 |
[03:59] | So you’re doing great with the– | 你恢复地不错… |
[04:03] | it’s just amazing how much progress you’ve made in such little time. | 这么短时间你就恢复得这么好真是厉害 |
[04:07] | Paul must be just a physical therapy genius. | 保罗肯定是物理治疗的天才 |
[04:10] | Yes, like a symphony of the talents. | 对 就像天才的组合 |
[04:12] | You know, with Curtis and Paul, they’re kind of the perfect team. | 柯蒂斯和保罗 他们是完美搭档 |
[04:15] | You know, marrying tech– | 比如技术人才联姻… |
[04:21] | Poor choice of words. My bad. My specialty. | 用错词了 我的错 我的拿手戏 |
[04:24] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[04:25] | That’s fine. I– it’s, you know, it’s not like, | 没事 也不是说… |
[04:30] | I don’t know what it’s like. | 我也不知道这是什么了 |
[04:31] | We were engaged, and now we’re not together. | 我们订过婚 可现在分手了 |
[04:34] | That’s what it’s like. | 就是这样 |
[04:35] | Did you cancel the venue? Please? | 能拜托你把预订的场地取消吗 |
[04:40] | I’m– yes, I will get around to canceling the venue. | 我 好 我会去取消 |
[04:43] | Great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:46] | And I will uninvite the guests. | 我去把客人推掉 |
[04:48] | OK. | 好 |
[04:52] | The movers will swing by whenever you want. | 你什么时候想叫搬家公司来都可以 |
[04:54] | Just give them a call. | 只管打电话 |
[04:56] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 回头见吧 |
[04:59] | So tonight? | 所以今晚见咯 |
[05:01] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[05:02] | Yeah. Tonight I– | 对 今晚 我 |
[05:05] | I mean, I guess we didn’t talk about it, | 虽然我想我们从没说起过 |
[05:07] | but I was a part of the team before we were together. | 但我们没在一起之前我就是团队一员 |
[05:09] | I just assumed… | 所以我就想… |
[05:10] | Oh, tonight. Like, to– like to– | 今晚 就像 就像 |
[05:12] | like every night. | 就像之前一样 |
[05:15] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[05:16] | You are a part of the team | 你是团队的一员 |
[05:18] | forever and always. | 永远都是 |
[05:34] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[05:43] | Stop here. | 停下 |
[05:46] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[05:47] | OK, well… | 好了 |
[05:48] | now that you’ve found what | 你想要的东西已经找到 |
[05:49] | you’re looking for, you don’t need us. So we can just– | 那就不需要我们了 我们可以… |
[05:51] | No. This isn’t the end, Queen. | 不 还没结束 奎恩 |
[05:54] | It’s the beginning. | 这才开始 |
[05:56] | Of what? | 开始什么 |
[05:57] | I grew up in a small village in Africa. | 我在非洲的一个小村子里长大 |
[05:59] | A country whose named has changed a dozen times over the years. | 那个国家的名字这些年来换了很多次 |
[06:04] | One day, bandits came to my village. | 一天 土匪袭击了我的村子 |
[06:08] | They wanted water and gold and women. | 他们想要水 黄金和女人 |
[06:12] | Once they left with them, | 他们掠走了一切 |
[06:13] | the only thing remaining of my village was ash. | 村子只剩下一片废墟 |
[06:18] | My home and everyone I loved was wiped from the earth. | 我的家和每个我爱的人 都从地球上消失了 |
[06:23] | And I was helpless to stop it. | 可我却非常无助 无力阻止 |
[06:25] | And I swore I would never feel helpless again. | 但我发誓我绝不要再有无助的感觉了 |
[06:28] | So killing all the people you’re holding hostage is | 难道杀了你所绑架的这些人 |
[06:31] | gonna help you not feel helpless? | 就能让你感到不再无助吗 |
[06:34] | How does that make you | 你这么做的话 |
[06:35] | any different than the people who destroyed your village? | 和那些毁了你村子的人又有什么区别呢 |
[06:39] | Oh. It makes me | 这会让我 |
[06:42] | very different. | 非常不一样 |
[06:47] | Let me show you. | 我让你看看 |
[06:54] | How’d it go out there tonight? | 今天晚上怎么样 |
[06:57] | It was quiet. | 很安静 |
[06:59] | Yeah. The city hasn’t had a quiet night in 4 years. | 是的 这城市已经四年没有过安静的夜晚了 |
[07:02] | Yeah. I can’t believe HIVE is silent | 是的 我不敢相信达米恩·达克进了监狱 |
[07:04] | just because Damien Darhk is in jail. | 蜂巢就不再惹事了 |
[07:06] | Not for long. | 不会太久的 |
[07:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:08] | The law’s pesky need for evidence. | 那个破法官要我们出示证据 |
[07:10] | The Ghost who took William also took | 绑架了威廉的那些幽灵 |
[07:12] | their cyanide escape plans. | 服用了氰化物 |
[07:14] | There’s no one to testify against Darhk. | 没人能够指证达克了 |
[07:16] | What about my brother? | 那我弟弟呢 |
[07:17] | You mean the one that was declared legally dead 5 years ago? | 你是指五年前被宣布死亡的那个吗 |
[07:20] | Should be fun walking him into court. | 让他上庭一定会很有意思的 |
[07:23] | Uh, what about us? | 那么我们呢 |
[07:24] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[07:25] | Damien kidnapped us over the holiday. | 达米恩在假期的时候绑架过我们 |
[07:26] | – We’re all witnesses. – Actually that’s good. | -我们都是证人 -这个主意不错 |
[07:28] | The fiancee to the city’s beloved mayoral candidate, | 人民爱戴的市长候选人的未婚妻 |
[07:31] | it makes for a compelling story. | 会很有说服力的 |
[07:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:37] | Oliver and I aren’t engaged anymore, | 奥利弗和我取消订婚了 |
[07:40] | or living together or together together. | 也不同居了 也不在一起了 |
[07:43] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[07:44] | It’s fine, which is universal code | 没事的 这句话也是宇宙通用的 |
[07:46] | for “I don’t want to talk about it.” | “我不想谈这事”的意思 |
[07:54] | – The pieces of Darhk’s idol. – Yeah. | -达克想要的东西 -是的 |
[07:57] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[07:58] | Felicity tell you guys? | 费利西蒂跟你们说了吗 |
[08:01] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[08:03] | Is this about your son? | 是因为你儿子的事吗 |
[08:05] | The fact that I lied to her about him, yeah. | 我没告诉她那是我儿子吗 是的 |
[08:08] | Yeah, well, you got a kid, man, | 你的确是有个儿子 |
[08:09] | that’s a whole lot to handle. | 这种事不好处理 |
[08:11] | But don’t worry. She’ll come around. Give her time. | 不过别担心 她会想明白的 给她点时间 |
[08:14] | I mean, she wants to stay on the team. | 她没想离开这个团队 |
[08:17] | That’s a good sign… | 这是个好现象 |
[08:20] | I think. | 我想是吧 |
[08:21] | Hey, Lance just called. | 兰斯刚打电话来 |
[08:24] | It’s trouble. | 有麻烦了 |
[08:25] | HIVE? | 蜂巢吗 |
[08:26] | Said it was an old friend. | 说是个老朋友 |
[08:36] | Uh, you guys take five. | 你们稍微休息一下 |
[08:39] | Hey. You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[08:41] | You’re a little more grim than usual. | 你比平时更冷酷了 |
[08:43] | You said, “We know who did this.” | 你说”我们知道这是谁干的” |
[08:46] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[08:47] | Cupid! | 丘比特 |
[08:49] | She’s supposed to be in custody at ARGUS. | 她应该被超能力联合调查组关起来才对 |
[08:51] | Yeah? Tell that to them. | 是吗 你去跟他们说吧 |
[08:59] | What was there? | 那里有什么 |
[09:00] | Left a note for us. | 给我们留了张纸条 |
[09:05] | “Love is dead.” | “爱情就是死亡” |
[09:15] | So is nobody else gonna say it? | 没人说吗 |
[09:18] | It’s Cupid, Stupid. | 我是丘比特呀 笨蛋 |
[09:20] | Well, she’s changed up her M.O. a little: | 她的手法改变了一下 |
[09:22] | “Love is dead.” | “爱情就是死亡” |
[09:24] | Oh! Maybe she’s not so insane after all. | 可能她还没完全疯掉 |
[09:25] | Thought she was locked up in some ARGUS sub-basement. | 她不是应该关在超能力联合调查组的地下室吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah. Not anymore. I just talked to Lyla. | 不是的 我刚跟莱拉通过电话 |
[09:30] | Turns out Waller was serious about prisoners | 原来沃勒很重视丘比特这样的犯人 |
[09:31] | like Cupid working their way off of Task Force X. | 让他们参加X特遣部队了 |
[09:34] | She’s out. | 她被放出去了 |
[09:35] | Then we start with her victims. | 那我们就从被她杀死的人入手 |
[09:36] | Did CSU id them? | 犯罪现场小组确认他们的身份了吗 |
[09:37] | They’re running prints. | 他们正在检查指纹 |
[09:38] | Like, seriously? | 不是吧 |
[09:39] | None of your crime tech guys read gossip web sites? | 你们那些技术人员都不上八卦网吗 |
[09:45] | Let’s assume they don’t. | 应该不上吧 |
[09:46] | This is Blaine, and this is Shannon. | 这是布莱恩 这是莎伦 |
[09:48] | OK. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | Really, guys? Come on. | 不是吧 各位 拜托 |
[09:53] | It’s the wedding of the decade. | 他们的婚礼可是大新闻 |
[09:56] | Why would Cupid want to ice Star City’s most high profile couple? | 为什么丘比特要杀死星城最知名的一对夫妻呢 |
[09:58] | Well, we figure that out, we figure out | 如果我们能查出原因 我们就能知道 |
[09:59] | who her next targets might be. | 她的下一个目标是谁了 |
[10:01] | How do we know there’s gonna be a next target? | 你怎么知道还会有下一个 |
[10:02] | I don’t think that Carrie Cutter has changed that much. | 我不相信卡丽·卡特有那么大改变 |
[10:05] | We got to get to court. | 我们得去法庭了 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna stay here, work up some leads on Cupid. | 我留在这 查一下丘比特的线索 |
[10:11] | It was an Oliver Queen campaign holiday party. | 那是次庆祝奥利弗·奎恩竞选的节日聚会 |
[10:15] | There was gunfire. | 发生了枪战 |
[10:16] | The security that we had onsite was killed. | 我们那里的保安被杀死了 |
[10:19] | And then he walked in. | 然后他走了进来 |
[10:20] | Let the record reflect that | 请记录员记录一下 |
[10:22] | the witness is pointing to the defendant. | 证人刚才指的人是被告 |
[10:24] | And why did the defendant walk into Oliver Queen’s campaign office? | 为什么被告走进了奥利弗·奎恩的竞选办公室 |
[10:28] | He was the leader of the gunmen. | 因为那帮枪手都听他的 |
[10:30] | He took myself, Thea Queen, | 他挟持了我 西娅·奎恩 |
[10:31] | and Felicity Smoak hostage. | 还有费利西蒂·斯莫克为人质 |
[10:32] | And while you were held hostage– | 你被挟持为人质的时候 |
[10:34] | Damien Darhk– | 达米恩·达克 |
[10:36] | or whatever he calls himself– | 或者他叫别的什么名字 |
[10:38] | was there calling the shots | 那次从头到尾 |
[10:41] | the entire time. | 都是他在发号施令 |
[10:43] | Pass the witness. | 我问完了 |
[10:47] | This holiday party, | 你说的这个节日聚会 |
[10:50] | were you… | 你当时是 |
[10:52] | were you there as a guest? | 是作为来宾出席的吗 |
[10:54] | No, sir. I work security– | 不 先生 我是保镖 |
[10:55] | personal security for Mr. Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩先生的私人保镖 |
[10:57] | And I have been for the past 3-plus years. | 过去三年都是这样 |
[10:58] | Even after Mr. Queen lost his job | 即使是在奎恩先生 |
[11:00] | as CEO of Queen Consolidated? | 不再担任奎恩集团的总裁后吗 |
[11:02] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:03] | how much does he pay you, 10 cents an hour? | 他给你多少工资 一小时十美分吗 |
[11:05] | Objection. Relevance? | 反对 与本案无关 |
[11:07] | Sustained. Move faster, Mr. Fitzmartin. | 反对有效 尽快切入正题 菲兹马丁先生 |
[11:09] | Of course, your honor. All right. | 没问题 法官大人 好的 |
[11:11] | Well, let’s talk about | 那我们来谈一下 |
[11:13] | your alleged co-captain, Thea Queen. | 你所谓的副队长 西娅·奎恩 |
[11:17] | Isn’t it true that 5 months ago, | 五个月之前 |
[11:19] | you helped her buy $74,000 worth of cocaine? | 你帮她买了七万四千块钱的可卡因对吧 |
[11:24] | And before you answer that, | 在你回答之前 |
[11:25] | you should know that I have a signed affidavit | 我得告诉你我这里有那位向奎恩女士 |
[11:27] | from Ms. Queen’s dealer right here. | 出售毒品的毒贩写的书面材料 |
[11:29] | Which means nothing | 一点用都没有 |
[11:30] | because it is irrelevant. | 因为跟本案无关 |
[11:31] | Well, it goes to credibility, your honor. | 这关系到证人的可信度 法官大人 |
[11:34] | Oliver Queen publicly slandered | 奥利弗·奎恩曾经公开诽谤 |
[11:35] | my client by accusing him of ordering a terrorist drone strike. | 我的当事人利用无人机进行恐怖袭击 |
[11:39] | Now, if Mr. Diggle can work for Mr. Queen for free | 如果狄格尔先生义务为奎恩先生工作 |
[11:42] | to help Ms. Queen buy illegal drugs, I mean, | 还帮奎恩女士非法购买毒品 |
[11:44] | is it really that much of a stretch to believe that | 我们是不是应该有理由怀疑 |
[11:47] | he’d also perjure himself in support of Mr. Queen’s | 他也会为了支持奎恩先生的竞选 |
[11:49] | campaign of character assassination? | 而作伪证 进行人格诽谤吗 |
[11:50] | You watched me swear an oath. | 你看到我宣誓了 |
[11:54] | And then I saw you break it. | 然后也看着你做假口供 |
[11:57] | No further questions, your honor. | 我问完了 法官大人 |
[12:03] | I don’t have a law degree, | 我没有法律学位 |
[12:05] | but I don’t think that went well. | 也知道审讯不顺利 |
[12:07] | It could have been worse. | 这还不算太糟 |
[12:08] | If Fitzmartin kept pulling on those threads, | 如果菲兹马丁继续追问这些 |
[12:10] | then everything that we’ve done for this city | 那我们为这座城市所做的一切 |
[12:11] | could have been exposed. | 都有可能会暴露 |
[12:12] | It’d be worth it to put Darhk away. | 如果能把达克关起来这样也值了 |
[12:14] | Except it wouldn’t put him away. | 但是这不足以把他关起来 |
[12:15] | Vigilantes don’t make good witnesses? | 因为治安维持者的证词不算数吗 |
[12:17] | No. But they make excellent inmates. | 不是 但这样也会让他们成为阶下囚 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:21] | OK. So where does this leave us? | 我们还有什么选择 |
[12:23] | We can’t just let Darhk walk. | 不能就这样放过达克 |
[12:24] | Well, unless they come up with | 除非他们找到一个 |
[12:25] | a witness who Fitzmartin can’t tear apart, | 菲兹马丁没法推翻的证人 |
[12:27] | then that’s what’s gonna happen. | 这样达克就没法脱身了 |
[12:29] | Then put me on the stand. | 让我出庭作证 |
[12:30] | I don’t have a secret identity, | 我没有秘密身份 |
[12:32] | And I could testify about Darhk and his connection to HIVE. | 我可以指证达克以及他和蜂巢的联系 |
[12:34] | And spend the rest of your life in jail. | 然后蹲一辈子的牢 |
[12:36] | If it’s a cell next to Darhk, it’d be worth it. | 如果有达克做我的狱友 那也值了 |
[12:38] | No. We’ll find another way. | 不行 我们会找到别的办法 |
[12:40] | It’s Felicity. | 是费利西蒂 |
[12:43] | Put her on speaker. | 开免提 |
[12:44] | Felicity, we have the whole team here. What’s up? | 费利西蒂 整个小队的人都在 什么事 |
[12:46] | Good news is I got Cupid’s location. | 好消息是 我找到了丘比特的位置 |
[12:48] | Good. Where is she? | 很好 她在哪 |
[12:48] | That’s the bad news. | 这就是坏消息了 |
[12:49] | Looks like she’s kidnapped another celebrity couple– | 她好像绑架了另一对名流夫妻 |
[12:51] | Allison Lee and Robert Joyce. | 艾莉森·李和罗伯特·乔伊斯 |
[12:53] | “Allibert.” | 艾莉伯特 |
[12:54] | Can you track the GPS on their phones? | 你能追查他们手机的GPS吗 |
[12:56] | When I said I had their location, | 我说我发现他们的位置时 |
[12:57] | how do you think that I got it? | 你以为我是怎么查到的 |
[13:00] | OK, Felicity, what’s next? | 费利西蒂 那下一步该怎么做 |
[13:01] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[13:04] | They’re on the move, headed towards Pennytown. | 他们正在往佩尼镇移动 |
[13:06] | Got it. | 收到 |
[13:07] | I’d suit up with you, but– | 我也想跟你们一起去 但是 |
[13:08] | No. What you’re doing here is more important. | 不 你在这里要做的事更重要 |
[13:10] | Get Darhk. | 不要放过达克 |
[13:11] | Get Cupid. | 也别放过丘比特 |
[13:22] | Till death do us part. | 至死不渝 |
[13:24] | Don’t worry. You won’t have to wait that long. | 别担心 你们不必等这么久 |
[13:33] | Wedding crashers. | 婚礼不速之客 |
[13:35] | Hold on tight. | 坐稳了 |
[14:27] | Thea, look out! | 西娅 小心 |
[14:36] | She’s in the center. | 她在市中心 |
[14:40] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[14:42] | Stay with Speedy. | 陪着快手 |
[14:46] | Let them help you. | 让他们帮你 |
[14:47] | I got Cupid. | 我去追丘比特 |
[15:15] | I’d say enjoy the afterlife, | 我本来想说享受来世 |
[15:17] | but we both know that’s just eternal nothingness. | 但是我们都知道那是永恒的虚无 |
[15:27] | I was in love with the Arrow, | 我曾经爱过绿箭 |
[15:29] | but you’re not him, | 但你不是他 |
[15:30] | Although I do like the sleeveless. | 虽然我很喜欢无袖装 |
[15:37] | Got her. | 抓住她了 |
[15:56] | Guess you didn’t have her. | 看来你没抓到她 |
[16:05] | Really brings a whole new meaning | 真是彻底改变了 |
[16:07] | to crazy ex-girlfriends. | 疯狂前女友的定义 |
[16:08] | And you didn’t even get to enjoy the fun parts. | 就连乐趣都没享受到 |
[16:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:13] | Well, Cutter really fell for Floyd Lawton last year. | 去年 卡特真的很喜欢弗洛伊德·罗通 |
[16:15] | Lucky guy. | 幸运儿 |
[16:17] | She was heartbroken when he was blown up. | 他被炸死的时候 她真的伤心欲绝 |
[16:18] | No, Thea’s right, though. Cutter is… | 不 西娅说得对 卡特的行为 |
[16:21] | pathological. | 是种病态 |
[16:22] | I mean, targeting happy couples? Come on. | 向幸福的夫妻下手 不是吧 |
[16:24] | Well, it makes sense if you look at it from her perspective. | 如果从她的观点来看 这倒是合乎情理 |
[16:26] | Love betrayed her. | 爱情背叛了她 |
[16:28] | And now she wants to go to war against it. | 现在她要展开反爱情战 |
[16:31] | And– and that’s making sense? | 这样合乎情理吗 |
[16:34] | Makes sense to her. | 对她来说是 |
[16:36] | OK. She’s not just targeting regular couples. | 好吧 她下手的目标不只是普通夫妻 |
[16:40] | She’s targeting celebrity couples. | 她的目标是名流夫妻 |
[16:43] | Probably to bring attention to her anti-love crusade. | 也许会让人注意到她的反爱情运动 |
[16:45] | Lance is getting the word out. | 兰斯正在散播消息 |
[16:46] | He assigned a protective detail. | 他指派了保护分队 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna run forensics on this. | 我去检验这东西 |
[16:49] | We’re gonna hit the streets, | 我们去外面看看 |
[16:51] | see if we can get a line on Cutter. | 能否发现卡特的线索 |
[16:53] | OK. You want to talk about the other obvious problem? | 好 你想聊聊另一个很明显的问题吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah, the elephant in the room. | 显而易见的那个 |
[16:58] | Felicity and I are fine. | 我和费利西蒂没事 |
[16:59] | Yeah, well, if you were listening to her little asides, | 是吗 如果你听到她的低语 |
[17:00] | you would know that was not true. | 你就知道你们俩不是没事 |
[17:02] | John– you were the one who told me to give her time. | 约翰 是你叫我给她时间的 |
[17:05] | OK. Do you want to get back together with her? | 好吧 你到底想不想跟她复合 |
[17:08] | – I do. – Then tell her that. | -我想 -那就去告诉她 |
[17:10] | Even if you fall on your face, Oliver, | 就算你犯了错 奥利弗 |
[17:11] | she needs to know where you stand. | 她也要知道你的立场 |
[17:12] | She needs to know that you are willing to say the words. | 她要知道你愿意说这些话 |
[17:15] | I am willing to say the words. | 我当然愿意说这些话 |
[17:17] | That’s good. So what’s stopping you? | 那就好 那是什么妨碍了你 |
[17:24] | Why did you do that?! | 你为什么这么做 |
[17:25] | Don’t. Let him die. | 别救 让他死 |
[17:28] | Reiter, you’re insane. | 瑞特 你疯了 |
[17:30] | The difference between insanity and belief lies | 疯狂和信念之间的区别 |
[17:33] | only in the number of believers. | 只在于信徒的数量 |
[18:00] | This is the power of a single life. | 这就是生命的力量 |
[18:03] | Above us, I have dozens under my control. | 高于我们 有很多都在我的掌握之中 |
[18:08] | Prisoners are gathgaed topside. | 囚犯都聚集在上面 |
[18:10] | The men are in position. | 士兵均已就位 |
[18:11] | Tell them to shoot. | 叫他们开枪 |
[18:19] | Hey! Come on! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[18:26] | So how did the rest of the day in court go? | 之后的法庭审讯进行得怎么样 |
[18:28] | If it went well, I wouldn’t be here still doing this. | 如果进行顺利 我就不会还在做这些了 |
[18:32] | Listen, I was thinking, what about | 我在想其余那些 |
[18:34] | all the rest of the people at the holiday party, right? | 在竞选节日聚会上的人呢 |
[18:36] | ‘Cause they all saw Darhk. | 因为他们都看到达克了 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:37] | That’s probably why they’re all too frightened to testify. | 所以他们才这么害怕出庭作证 |
[18:39] | Well, you could subpoena them. | 我们可以传讯他们 |
[18:41] | I did that this afternoon. | 今天下午我试过了 |
[18:43] | One lied, one in jail | 一个骗我 一个入狱 |
[18:45] | because they refused to testify, | 因为他们拒绝出庭作证 |
[18:47] | and one actually | 还有一个 |
[18:49] | tried pleading the Fifth. | 不想自证其罪 |
[18:52] | Well, I told you there’s one guy willing to take the stand. | 我跟你说过有个人愿意出庭作证 |
[18:54] | Dad, I went to my boss, and I asked him | 爸爸 我找过我上司 |
[18:56] | to give you immunity from prosecution. | 叫他帮你争取检控豁免权 |
[18:59] | He said he’d prefer to be reelected. | 他说他宁愿再次重新选举 |
[19:01] | I don’t care about immunity. | 我不在乎豁免权 |
[19:02] | But I do. | 但是我在乎 |
[19:04] | Dad, I’m not gonna let you incriminate yourself. | 爸爸 我不会让你令自己被控有罪的 |
[19:06] | You… you wouldn’t be doing anything. | 你… 不需要做任何事 |
[19:08] | It’d be me, and it’d be right. | 由我来做 这样做才是正确的 |
[19:10] | I’m the one that got into bed with Darhk, right? | 是我跟达克牵扯在一起的 |
[19:11] | I made those decisions. | 我做了那些决定 |
[19:13] | And I should pay the consequences for ’em, honey. | 就该为这些后果付出代价 亲爱的 |
[19:15] | And, listen, it’s the only way to bring him down. | 听我说 只有这样才能扳倒他 |
[19:24] | OK. OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:26] | If we do this, you will also testify | 这么做也能证明 |
[19:29] | that you acted under duress, | 你的行为是出于被迫 |
[19:31] | that Damien threatened my life. | 因为达米恩威胁到了我的生命安全 |
[19:33] | Yeah. ’cause that way, I get to say on record | 对 这样我的口供就变成 |
[19:37] | how much I love my baby girl. | 诉说我对女儿的爱 |
[19:39] | Ok. | 行 |
[19:43] | Felicity scissorhands. | 剪刀手费利西蒂 |
[19:46] | We struck out trying to find a line on Cutter. | 我们没找到有关卡特的线索 |
[19:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:49] | I couldn’t exactly fit the entire sleeve | 我无法准确地将整个袖子 |
[19:51] | into the gas chromatograph. | 放入气相色谱仪 |
[19:53] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[19:57] | The sleeve contains fibers | 这个袖子上的纤维 |
[19:58] | from at least 60 different types of white silk lace. | 由六十种以上不同的白色蕾丝组成 |
[20:01] | White lace, like in wedding dresses? | 白色蕾丝 婚纱上的那种 |
[20:03] | That would be ironic. | 那就很讽刺了 |
[20:04] | And also traces of acid-free polypropylene. | 里面还有无酸聚丙烯 |
[20:06] | What do they use that for? | 用来干嘛的 |
[20:08] | Long-term storage of fabrics. | 长期贮存纺织品 |
[20:09] | Well, maybe Cutter’s holed up in a spot | 也许卡特躲在一个 |
[20:10] | where they store wedding dresses. | 存放婚纱的地方 |
[20:12] | Colao wedding dress services is the only | 科劳婚纱是全市唯一一家 |
[20:14] | long-term storage facility in the city that uses polypropylene. | 使用聚丙烯长期贮存婚纱的店 |
[20:17] | 28th and hamilton. | 28街和汉米尔顿街路口 |
[20:19] | That’s 2 blocks from where she posed the first 2 victims. | 距她弃置头两个受害人的地方仅两个街区 |
[20:23] | 分析完成 测到聚丙烯 | |
[20:34] | The only movement I’m tracking in that building is you guys. | 那栋楼里能追踪到的唯一活动体就是你们 |
[20:36] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[20:56] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[21:07] | She does love her shrines, doesn’t she? | 她很爱自己的圣地 不是吗 |
[21:09] | Now we know how she’s picking her targets. | 现在我们知道她是如何挑选目标的了 |
[21:12] | The first 2 couples, they both recently got married. | 头两对夫妇都是最近刚结婚的 |
[21:14] | Carter abducted the second couple after their wedding. | 卡特在第二对夫妇的婚礼后就绑架了他们 |
[21:17] | Yeah. But Blaine and Shannon–“Blannon”– | 但布莱恩和莎伦 “布莱伦夫妇” |
[21:22] | They had a secret wedding 48 hours | 在遇害前48小时内 |
[21:24] | before they were killed. | 举行了秘密婚礼 |
[21:25] | Now we have to figure out | 现在我们要搞清楚 |
[21:26] | what celebrity couple in the city’s getting married next. | 市里下一对要结婚的名人是谁 |
[21:30] | I think I found one we can rule out. | 我想我找到一对可以排除掉的了 |
[21:36] | So by calling off the engagement, | 所以取消订婚 |
[21:38] | we took ourselves out of Cupid’s crosshairs. | 我们就不会成为丘比特的目标了 |
[21:40] | I knew there had to be at least one silver lining. | 至少得有一线希望吧 |
[21:42] | Well, she keeps on targeting high-profile weddings. | 她一直针对名人的高调婚礼 |
[21:44] | So we just got to stake out whatever the next one is. | 所以无论下一对被害者是谁我们都要盯住 |
[21:46] | It’s a big risk to run with an innocent couple. | 让无辜的情侣配合风险太大 |
[21:48] | We’re not gonna take that risk with an innocent couple. | 我们不会让无辜的情侣冒这个险 |
[21:55] | We need to get married. | 我们得结婚 |
[22:02] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[22:03] | But it’s–Felicity, it– | 但是费利西蒂 |
[22:04] | This is the worst idea you’ve ever had. | 这是你想出来的最糟的主意 |
[22:06] | Actually, it’s not the worst. | 其实这不是最糟的 |
[22:08] | Et tu, john? | 你也出主意了吗 约翰 |
[22:09] | We lost our lead on Cutter, | 在卡特的案子上 我们没了头绪 |
[22:10] | Felicity, and this might draw her out. | 费利西蒂 这次也许能引她出来 |
[22:12] | Oh, so she can kill me. Pass. No, thank you. | 然后她就能杀了我 免了 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Ok. Now, John and I will have your back. | 好吧 我和约翰会保护你 |
[22:18] | Oh, I guess it’s too bad I already sent out | 太糟了 我已经寄出了 |
[22:20] | all those un-invitations. | 取消邀请函 |
[22:21] | Clearly not if you guys spent any time on the gossip sites. | 不会 若你们肯花点时间上上八卦网站 |
[22:24] | Ok, look, these bloggers love nothing more | 听着 这些博主就喜欢 |
[22:28] | than a private secret wedding. | 秘密的私人婚礼 |
[22:30] | I leak the news saying you guys wanted | 我泄露了消息说你们 |
[22:32] | to keep it under radar. Uh… | 想要秘密举办婚礼 |
[22:35] | It becomes the top story on their website. | 已经变成了八卦网站的头条了 |
[22:37] | It’s catnip for Cupid. | 这是给丘比特下的诱饵 |
[22:39] | Ok, look, we have to do this quickly, ok, | 好 听着 我们得快点行动 |
[22:41] | So Cupid doesn’t change her mo | 这样 丘比特就不会改变作案方式 |
[22:43] | and start killing more innocent couples. | 然后杀更多无辜的夫妻 |
[22:45] | Can we do this tomorrow? | 我们明天能行动吗 |
[22:46] | Tomorrow will work. | 可以 |
[22:48] | The venue still has our deposit. | 会场还收着我们的订金 |
[22:49] | They’ll be able to move up the date. | 他们能把日期提前 |
[22:51] | I thought you said you were gonna cancel that. | 你说过你要取消的 |
[22:53] | I did say that I was gonna cancel, | 我是说过我要取消 |
[22:54] | and I am gonna cancel, but I haven’t canceled yet | 我要取消 但我还没取消 |
[22:57] | because when I picked up… | 因为当我拿起… |
[23:01] | when I pick up the phone to do that, | 当我拿起电话要取消的时候 |
[23:02] | it means it’s over. | 就意味着一切都结束了 |
[23:03] | It is over. | 是结束了 |
[23:14] | Hey, Taiana, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 泰安娜 等等 等等 |
[23:18] | Well, I think we lost them. | 我觉得我们甩掉他们了 |
[23:19] | Look, Reiter is not gonna issue a kill order | 听着 瑞特不会下格杀勿论的命令 |
[23:22] | if he doesn’t have that thing nearby. | 因为他没有这个东西在身边 |
[23:25] | You grabbing it, you saved us. | 你拿着它 救了我们的命 |
[23:27] | If that’s true, | 如果真是这样 |
[23:29] | then we should destroy the damn thing. | 我们就该毁了这该死的东西 |
[23:30] | No, wait– | 不 等等 |
[23:33] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[23:35] | We took his radio? | 我们拿走了他的无线对讲机 |
[23:37] | I know you’re still down here, Mr. Queen. | 我知道你还在下面 奎恩 |
[23:39] | You should have studied those maps more closely. | 你应该已经更加仔细研究过那些地图了 |
[23:42] | The only way out of these tunnels is back the way you came, | 逃离这些隧道的唯一方法就是原路返回 |
[23:45] | which means going through me. | 也就是经过我 |
[23:48] | You can either return of your own accord | 你要么自己主动回来 |
[23:50] | or you can force me to come find you. | 要么让我来找到你 |
[23:54] | But don’t bother trying to fight your way out of this. | 但别想靠武力离开这里 |
[23:57] | After all, I’m the only one of us who has men | 毕竟我们之中 只有我既有手下 |
[24:01] | and guns. | 又有枪 |
[24:07] | Well, last August, Darhk asked me | 去年八月 达克问我 |
[24:09] | for the vacation plans | 要消防队长的 |
[24:10] | for the chief of the fire department. | 假期计划 |
[24:12] | Objection. | 异议 |
[24:13] | Darhk. Bender. Whatever he wants to call himself. | 达克 本德尔 随他爱怎么叫 |
[24:17] | I told him where Chief Reynolds was staying. | 我告诉他雷诺兹队长的所在位置 |
[24:18] | The next day, the place blows up. | 第二天那里就爆炸了 |
[24:19] | Objection. Conjecture. | 反对 这是臆测 |
[24:21] | Something you’re free to challenge on cross-examination. | 你可以在盘问环节提出质疑 |
[24:23] | Continue, Ms. Lance. | 继续 兰斯小姐 |
[24:26] | What else did you do for the defendant? | 你还为被告做了什么 |
[24:30] | He wanted me to give him | 他希望我能给他 |
[24:31] | access to the SCPD computer network. | 星城警署电脑系统的网络权限 |
[24:34] | I did it. | 我给了 |
[24:36] | He wanted me to give him | 他还想让我给他 |
[24:38] | the departmental patrol schedules. I did that. | 警署巡逻时间表 我给了 |
[24:42] | He wanted me to break in to a federal server farm | 他让我侵入联邦服务器集群 |
[24:46] | to install a computer virus. And I did that. | 安装电脑病毒 我也做了 |
[24:51] | He wanted me to give him information on the city’s leadership. | 他让我把星城领导阶层的信息给他 |
[24:53] | And I…I did that. | 我也做了 |
[24:57] | And 3 days later, the city leadership were all dead. | 三天后 星城领导层全部死亡 |
[24:59] | You did all of these things | 你为被告 |
[25:02] | for the defendant? | 做了以上所有的事 |
[25:03] | The defendant and the organization he works for. | 为被告以及其所在的组织 |
[25:05] | He called it HIVE. | 他称其为蜂巢 |
[25:05] | Objection. Your honor, it’s hearsay. | 反对 法官大人 这是传闻 |
[25:08] | Statement against interest, your honor. | 对己不利陈述 法官大人 |
[25:10] | Overruled. | 驳回 |
[25:13] | Captain Lance, why would you do these things? | 兰斯队长 你为什么要做这些事 |
[25:17] | At first, I didn’t know his intentions, | 起初 我不知道他的意图 |
[25:20] | like with the fire chief. | 比如要对消防队长下手 |
[25:22] | But then when I confronted Darhk about it, | 但当我质问达克时 |
[25:24] | he told me that if I didn’t do everything he asked– | 他跟我说 如果我不按他说的做 |
[25:27] | everything he told me to do– | 按他说的每个字做 |
[25:33] | He’d have you killed. | 他会杀了你 |
[25:38] | No more questions, your honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 |
[25:41] | Mr. Fitzmartin, your witness. | 菲兹马丁先生 证人交给你了 |
[25:47] | Captain Lance, have you ever personally witnessed | 兰斯队长 你曾亲眼目睹过 |
[25:51] | my client commit any illegal act? | 我的当事人有何犯罪行为吗 |
[25:54] | Well, I’m pretty sure that threatening | 我很确定威胁 |
[25:55] | the daughter of a police captain isn’t legal, counselor. | 警察队长的女儿是违法的 律师 |
[25:57] | – Objection. – Overruled. | -反对 -无效 |
[25:58] | You know, the fact of the matter is, | 你知道吗 实际上是 |
[26:00] | I’ve seen your client in his little hidey-hole | 我见过你的当事人在他的秘密基地里 |
[26:03] | with his little men. | 还跟他的走狗一起 |
[26:04] | Ghosts he calls them. | 他叫他们幽灵 |
[26:05] | And I’ve heard him say repeatedly | 我还听到他反复说 |
[26:07] | how he wants to destroy this city | 他想要毁掉这个城市 |
[26:10] | And that if I didn’t help him do it, | 而且如果我不帮他作恶 |
[26:11] | then he’d kill my daughter. | 他就要杀了我的女儿 |
[26:15] | By saying all these things, | 讲出这些事情 |
[26:17] | I’m setting a match to my career | 会毁了我的事业 |
[26:20] | and maybe my life. | 甚至我的人生 |
[26:23] | So why would I be doing that if everything I’m saying isn’t true? | 如果所有这些都是假的我为何这样做呢 |
[26:40] | In position. | 就位 |
[26:42] | In position. | 就位 |
[26:44] | There’s no psychopaths here other than paparazzi. | 这里的疯子就只有狗仔队 |
[26:48] | Tapped into security cameras. All clear. | 已经入侵了监控 一切正常 |
[27:03] | Everything ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:06] | Yes. Yeah. | 很好 很好 |
[27:10] | – You look perfect. – Thanks. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[27:14] | I’d like to assure you, I won’t breathe a word | 我保证 这里发生的一切 |
[27:16] | of what goes on here to the press. | 我都不会透露给媒体 |
[27:17] | – Just thrilled to be part of your day. – Thank you. | -我很激动能为你做这些 -谢谢你 |
[27:20] | Can we get this over with? | 我们能速战速决吗 |
[27:23] | Can’t wait to be married to this guy. | 我等不及要嫁给他了 |
[27:26] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[27:27] | I know you’ve written your own vows. | 我知道你们已经写好了各自的誓言 |
[27:29] | Felicity… | 费莉西蒂 |
[27:30] | The vows. | 结婚誓言 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:33] | OK… | 好吧 |
[27:37] | Oliver, you have many qualities… | 奥利弗 你有很多优点 |
[27:42] | many astonishing qualities. | 很多惊人的优点 |
[27:44] | And I, for one, cannot wait to move on to the next chapter. | 而且我等不及要走进下一个篇章了 |
[27:49] | All right. Uh, Oliver? | 好的 奥利弗 |
[27:53] | Felicity… | 费莉西蒂 |
[27:56] | Before I met you, I had a plan. | 认识你之前 我有个计划 |
[27:59] | I had a way that I was gonna be. | 我规划好了我要做什么 |
[28:03] | But then you walked into my life. | 但后来你走进了我的人生 |
[28:07] | Or, I–I…showed up at your cubicle and… | 或者说是我 我出现在你办公间 |
[28:14] | you changed everything. | 你改变了一切 |
[28:17] | I was in darkness. | 我曾陷在黑暗中 |
[28:20] | But with your kindness, | 但你的善良 |
[28:25] | your generosity, your compassion, | 你的宽容 同情心 |
[28:27] | your intelligence, your wit, and your trust… | 你的聪明智慧 和你的信任 |
[28:33] | you brought me into the light. | 你带我走进了光明 |
[28:37] | You let me know… | 你让我知道 |
[28:40] | that I deserved it. | 我值得这些 |
[28:45] | You were that light. | 你就是光明 |
[28:49] | And I don’t know if I still deserve that trust… | 我不知道我现在是否还值得那份信任 |
[28:53] | if I deserve you. | 我是否还配得上你 |
[28:57] | I probably don’t. | 我估计配不上 |
[29:01] | But whatever has happened, whatever will happen, | 但无论发生了什么 将要发生什么 |
[29:05] | the way that you make me feel | 你所给我的感觉 |
[29:08] | is the best part of my life. | 是我人生中最美好的东西 |
[29:12] | You can ask me to say that I don’t love you… | 你可以让我说我不爱你 |
[29:18] | that I will never lie to you again. | 我绝不会再对你说谎 |
[29:25] | You are my always. | 你就是我的永远 |
[29:28] | And I just want the chance to be yours. | 我想要一个机会来成为你的永远 |
[29:31] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[29:35] | Hello, lovers. | 你好啊 小情侣 |
[29:36] | Run. | 快跑 |
[29:41] | We have eyes on? | 你们看到了吗 |
[29:42] | Copy that. I’m here. | 收到 我在 |
[29:43] | Yeah, we got that. Hold tight. | 知道了 坚持住 |
[29:44] | Your little speech, | 你那段表白 |
[29:47] | it was only off by a little. | 有那么一点点不对 |
[29:49] | You see, she isn’t the best thing in your life. | 其实 她不是你人生最美好的东西 |
[29:51] | Because that means you love her. | 因为那意味着你爱她 |
[29:54] | And love means you’re soft. | 而爱昭示着你的软弱 |
[29:56] | And soft means death. | 而软弱就等于死亡 |
[30:00] | Here. Let me show you. | 我来给你演示一下 |
[30:06] | Oh. Sorry. I didn’t check your gift registry. | 抱歉 我没有看你们的礼物登记 |
[30:14] | Was an explosion that would bring down | 炸毁这整座楼 |
[30:16] | this whole building on your list? | 在不在你们的清单上呢 |
[30:30] | Your engagement, that horrible shooting, | 你们订婚 然后遭到严重的枪击 |
[30:32] | your miracle recovery– | 你又奇迹般恢复 |
[30:35] | It was all just a fairy tale. | 都像个童话故事 |
[30:37] | Camelot in Star City. | 宛如星城中的卡米洛特[传说中亚瑟王宫廷所在地] |
[30:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:40] | But once Camelot dies, | 可一旦卡米洛特灭亡 |
[30:43] | everyone will know my truth– | 所有人都会知道我的箴言 |
[30:46] | that love is a bullet to the brain. | 爱就是死亡号令 |
[30:50] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[30:57] | Kevlar under the tux. | 衣服下有防弹纤维 |
[31:01] | My bodyguard insisted. | 我的保镖坚持这样 |
[31:03] | What was his plan for C4? | 那他要怎么应对C4炸弹呢 |
[31:06] | That’s a damn good question. | 真是个好问题 |
[31:07] | You know, you don’t have to do this. | 你知道吗 你不用这么做的 |
[31:09] | I do. | 我用 |
[31:13] | The two words that start every marriage: “I do.” | 这三个字开启了所有的婚姻 “我愿意” |
[31:18] | True love. People need to see. | 真爱 大家都该看看 |
[31:20] | They need to know what a joke that is. | 大家应该知道那是个笑话 |
[31:23] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[31:24] | I have loved two men in my life | 我一生中爱过两个男人 |
[31:29] | with all my soul. | 倾尽全心 |
[31:32] | They’re both dead now. | 可他们都死了 |
[31:36] | No matter what, love always ends in death. | 无论如何 爱都将在死亡中终结 |
[31:40] | That’s why it’s in the vows. | 所以这句话也在誓言里 |
[31:42] | I’m just cutting out the middleman. | 我只是省略了中间的内容 |
[31:45] | Love is death. | 爱就是死亡 |
[31:50] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[31:51] | You saw all those people outside, right? | 你看到外面来的人了吗 |
[31:55] | They’re out there because love is real, | 他们来是因为爱是真实的 |
[31:58] | because love is life itself. | 因为爱就是人生 |
[32:03] | And if I die tonight… | 如果我今晚死了 |
[32:07] | it’ll be OK. | 没关系 |
[32:10] | Because I was one of those people | 因为我足够幸运 |
[32:12] | lucky enough to have experienced it. | 亲身体验到了真爱 |
[32:15] | From the moment he walked into my life, | 他走进我人生的那一刻 |
[32:17] | everything changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[32:19] | I became a person that I didn’t even know | 我成为了一个连我自己都不相信 |
[32:21] | I was capable of becoming. | 我能够成为的人 |
[32:22] | I became the very best version of myself. | 我成为了我的最佳版本 |
[32:27] | That would never have been possible | 如果没有我们之间的爱 |
[32:30] | without our love. | 一切都不会发生 |
[32:33] | Our love gives my life meaning. | 我们的爱给了我人生意义 |
[32:36] | It gives my life purpose. | 给了我人生目标 |
[32:38] | And it… | 而且 |
[32:40] | brings us more joy | 给了我们 |
[32:42] | than you can ever take away from us. | 你永远都无法夺走的欢乐 |
[32:46] | And it’s worth living for. | 值得让我们为爱而活 |
[32:50] | All of it. | 为所有这一切 |
[32:53] | You really know how to make a girl | 你真是会说服一个女孩儿 |
[32:55] | believe in love again. | 再次相信爱 |
[33:30] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:49] | Thanks for giving the rest of us hope. | 谢谢你给我们希望 |
[33:57] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[33:58] | Uh, yeah. | 好着呢 |
[34:00] | About what you said in there to Cutter, | 刚才你跟卡特说的那番话 |
[34:04] | maybe we could meet up and talk about it tonight or… | 也许我们可以今晚聚聚 谈一下 |
[34:09] | No, not tonight. | 今晚算了 |
[34:11] | I think we’re both exhausted from whatever that was. | 我觉得刚才的事已经让我们筋疲力尽了 |
[34:15] | Tomorrow. | 明天呢 |
[34:18] | Hey, guys, Laurel just texted. | 两位 劳蕾尔来了短信 |
[34:20] | I guess judge Sakow is holding court late. | 看来撒考尔法官延长了庭审 |
[34:22] | And she’s making her decision. | 正在考虑判决 |
[34:23] | Well, I should probably change. | 我该去换衣服了 |
[34:25] | This outfit is a bit of a focus puller. | 这件衣服有点显眼 |
[34:31] | Not for nothing, Oliver, but I heard what, uh, | 也非全无收获 奥利弗 但我听到了 |
[34:33] | Felicity said in there. | 费利西蒂在里面的话 |
[34:34] | Nobody likes an “I told you so,” John. | 没人喜欢马后炮 约翰 |
[34:36] | I’m just saying, she needs some time. | 我只是说 她需要时间 |
[34:51] | Watch it. It could be a trap. | 小心 可能是个陷阱 |
[34:57] | They just left it behind. Why would they do that? | 他们就这么留在这儿了 为什么呢 |
[35:06] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[35:11] | Maybe you should radio Reiter. | 也许你该联系瑞特了 |
[35:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:14] | Now we have guns, too. | 因为我们现在也有枪了 |
[35:18] | The standard of proof for a preliminary hearing is | 预审的证据标准 |
[35:21] | much less severe than one for a trial. | 比庭审低 |
[35:23] | Even so, the evidence against the defendant is exceedingly thin. | 虽然如此 控告被告的证据仍远远不足 |
[35:28] | There is no forensic or circumstantial evidence | 毫无鉴证证据或间接证据 |
[35:30] | that points to the defendant’s guilt. | 能证明被告有罪 |
[35:34] | But I found Quentin Lance’s testimony to be | 但我认为昆汀·兰斯的证词 |
[35:38] | particularly compelling. | 十分具有说服力 |
[35:40] | His credibility is bolstered by his status | 警长的头衔保证了他的证词的 |
[35:42] | as a police captain. | 可信度 |
[35:43] | But the fact that he was willing to incriminate himself | 而他愿意承认自己的罪行这点 |
[35:46] | to see justice done makes his testimony | 更让他的证词有了 |
[35:49] | especially believable. | 可信度 |
[35:51] | On the strength of it, I am denying | 基于此 我驳回 |
[35:54] | the defense’s motion to dismiss | 被告的罢免动议 |
[35:56] | and bounding the defendant over for trial. | 具结被告接受庭审 |
[35:58] | Mr. Darhk will be held without bail | 达克先生收押不能保释 |
[36:00] | or possibility of release. | 且不能获释 |
[36:07] | The defendant will raise. | 被告请起立 |
[36:11] | Officers, please escort the defendant to the courtroom. | 两位警官 请押送被告离开法庭 |
[36:22] | All right. Next step, convicting this son of a bitch. | 好的 下一步 给那混蛋定罪 |
[36:25] | Next step. Right. | 下一步 好的 |
[36:26] | Are we ok? | 你没生气吧 |
[36:28] | I wasn’t exactly pulling punches on the stand. | 证人席上我并没有手下留情 |
[36:30] | No, I’m glad you did. | 没有 我很高兴你那么做 |
[36:31] | Because of that, Darhk’s defense is blown to shreds. | 因为你这么做了 才粉碎了达克的辩护 |
[36:33] | He’s gonna spend the rest of his life behind bars. | 这辈子他都得在监狱过了 |
[36:35] | Hey, Quentin, you have a minute? | 昆汀 单独说两句行吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:39] | Lieutenant Pike, if I could just talk to you before– | 派克副队 我能不能先跟你 |
[36:41] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事 宝贝 |
[36:42] | We both know this was coming. Frank? | 我们都知道这是必然的 弗兰克 |
[36:44] | You’re being suspended pending an IAB investigation. | 你被停职 接受内务部审查 |
[36:48] | I’m gonna need your badge and your weapon. | 请把警徽和武器给我 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:53] | Sorry about this, Quentin. | 抱歉了 昆汀 |
[36:55] | I’m sure your union rep will make it clear | 我想你和你的工会代表 |
[36:58] | to IAB that you were acting under duress. | 绝对会向内务部证明你是受胁迫的吧 |
[37:00] | Yeah, I’m good either way, Frank. Truly. | 怎么都好 真的 弗兰克 |
[37:07] | It’s a temporary setback. | 这只是暂时的 |
[37:09] | I’ll represent you in front of IAB. | 我会做你内务部审查的代表 |
[37:11] | You just focus on nailing Darhk to a cross, all right? | 你就专心给达克定罪吧 好吗 |
[37:16] | I’m proud of you, baby. | 我为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[37:20] | We have the results of the high-profile | 万众瞩目的预审结果 |
[37:22] | preliminary hearing against purported Markovia… | 出来了 据称马尔科维亚的… |
[37:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:26] | Kenneth Bender… | 肯尼思·本德尔 |
[37:26] | – Also known as Damien Darhk. – Hi. | -也就是达米恩·达克 -嗨 |
[37:28] | Darhk had previously been implicated… | 达克之前被指… |
[37:30] | I thought you’d be asleep bnow. | 我以为你去睡了 |
[37:31] | Oh, I can’t sleep. | 睡不着啊 |
[37:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:37] | I just came to pick up a few things. You know. | 我来拿点东西 |
[37:39] | In other news, Star City’s favorite couple, | 下一条新闻 星城最受欢迎夫妻 |
[37:40] | Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak, | 奥利弗·奎恩和费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[37:41] | had an unexpected crasher… | 遇到了一位不速之客 |
[37:42] | That’s not exactly how I pictured our wedding day. | 这种场景和我想象的婚礼还是有点差距的 |
[37:45] | I don’t know. Being kidnapped by | 是吗 被精神错乱的罪犯绑架 |
[37:46] | psychotic criminals has sort of been | 基本可以说是我们的 |
[37:47] | the theme of our relationship. | 恋爱主题了 |
[37:49] | …At the private ceremony at the hochman hotel. | …在霍克曼酒店举行的私人婚礼 |
[37:51] | Armed with explo… | 还带着爆炸物 |
[37:58] | Um, I want you to know that… | 我想跟你说 |
[38:02] | What I said today during the ceremony… | 我在婚礼上说的话 |
[38:07] | Well, I meant every single word of it. | 都是认真的 |
[38:10] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[38:17] | With everything in me. | 全心全意的爱着 |
[38:19] | But what I said doesn’t apply to us. | 但我说的话不是指我们现在的情况 |
[38:22] | I can’t be with you. I can’t marry you. | 我做不到和你在一起 我没办法嫁给你 |
[38:25] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[38:28] | Yes, you can because that’s what both of us want. | 你可以的 因为那是我们两个都想要的 |
[38:33] | You know, things can be different. | 事情可以改变的 |
[38:35] | I could be different. | 我可以改变的 |
[38:36] | And I am promising you, I’m swearing to you, | 我向你保证 向你发誓 |
[38:42] | there will be no more lies. | 我绝对不会再骗你了 |
[38:49] | You know, no matter how much you love me, | 不管你有多爱我 |
[38:51] | there’s always gonna be a part of you | 你总有一部分 |
[38:52] | that defaults to the man | 是那个 |
[38:53] | who was on the island alone… | 独自困在岛上的那个人 |
[38:57] | who came back to save the city alone. | 独自回来拯救城市的那个人 |
[39:02] | And sooner than we both think, you’re going to | 在我们意识到之前 你就会 |
[39:04] | be stuck in a situation | 再次陷入一个 |
[39:07] | where you have to make a decision that | 让你不得不决定 |
[39:09] | requires you to hide things from me again. | 是否要向我隐瞒某事的境地 |
[39:11] | See, you can’t know that. | 你又不知道真的会如此 |
[39:13] | I do know that, and you know that. | 我知道的 而且你也知道 |
[39:16] | That’s this life. | 你的生活就是如此 |
[39:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:23] | You know, 5 months ago, I convinced you | 五个月前我让你相信了 |
[39:25] | that we could have it all, | 我们能拥有一切 |
[39:27] | we could come here to this job | 我们可以来这里做这些工作 |
[39:29] | and have each other. | 同时也拥有彼此 |
[39:30] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:34] | And then I thought that we could just | 然后我以为我们 |
[39:35] | go back to the way things were | 可以回到我们去 |
[39:36] | before we left for Ivy town. | 常春藤镇之前的样子 |
[39:38] | But, god, that was as crazy as Cupid is. | 天呐 那真是跟丘比特的事一样疯狂 |
[39:45] | So what does that mean? | 所以你什么意思 |
[39:48] | It means that it is, um, too hard | 意思是 每晚跟你一起 |
[39:52] | to be here with you every night and not be with you. | 在这里执行任务又不能跟你相爱太难了 |
[39:54] | That’s not fair to either of us. | 对我们俩都不公平 |
[39:57] | You told me how you worked some tech magic | 你跟我说你研究出来了一个 |
[39:59] | to return all the money that Adam Hunt swindled | 能把亚当·亨特从市民那骗来的钱 |
[40:01] | out of people. You… | 还回去的神奇技术 你 |
[40:02] | You don’t need me. You’ll be fine. | 你不需要我 你也能好好的 |
[40:10] | You don’t give up. | 你从来不会半途而废 |
[40:12] | You know, that’s what makes you a hero. | 所以你能成为一个英雄 |
[40:16] | But there’s no fixing this. | 但这件事无法挽回了 |
[40:20] | We have to let each other go. | 我们只能放开对方 |
[40:29] | I want you to keep it for good this time, | 这次请你留着不要再给我了 |
[40:31] | please. | 谢谢 |
[40:37] | I don’t want to let you go. | 我不想放开你 |
[40:41] | I don’t want to let you go. | 我也不想放开你 |
[40:44] | But I’m already gone. | 但我们已经不可能了 |