Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 5 years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱
[00:04] I returned home with only one goal– to save my city, 我回来只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
[00:08] but my old approach wasn’t enough. 但我之前的方法还不够
[00:10] I had to become someone else. 我得成为另一个人
[00:12] I had to become something else. 我得成为另一个存在
[00:14] I had to become the Green Arrow. 我得成为绿箭侠
[00:18] Previously on “Arrow.” 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:19] Someone else is throwing their hat in the ring. 又有人要宣布加入竞选
[00:21] – Who? – Ruvé adams. -谁 -鲁维·亚当斯
[00:21] 鲁维·亚当斯 一个更明智的选择
[00:23] I’m Oliver. 我是奥利弗
[00:24] He can’t know that you’re his father, 他不能知道你是他父亲
[00:26] and nobody else can. 别人也不能知道
[00:27] I know who Oliver Queen cares about more than anyone. 我知道奥利弗·奎恩最在乎谁
[00:30] – Who? – His son… -谁 -他儿子
[00:32] William. 威廉
[00:34] Merritt Davis will be moderating the debate. 梅利特·戴维斯将主持这场辩论
[00:37] There will be a podium there, another one there, 会摆放两个讲台
[00:40] and according to tradition, 根据传统
[00:42] the selection’s made by some coin toss thingy. 会通过抛硬币决定位置
[00:45] Mr. Queen. 奎恩先生
[00:47] At last, we meet. 我们终于见面了
[00:50] Ms. Adams, I’m just curious. 亚当斯女士 我只是好奇
[00:52] Is Adams your maiden name? 你娘家姓亚当斯吗
[00:54] Oh, I’m not married actually. 其实我还没结婚
[00:56] Really? 真的吗
[00:57] Well, I’m sure you just haven’t met the right person yet. 我想你只是还没遇到真命天子而已
[00:59] Well, it is lovely to finally meet you, 很高兴终于见到你了
[01:03] an unconventional candidate to say the least. 你可以说是个打破传统的候选人
[01:05] Bit of a dark horse yourself. 你也是个黑马
[01:07] Just meaning that your candidacy seems 只是说你突然之间
[01:09] to have come out of nowhere. 就参与竞选了
[01:10] Well, generally, 一般情况下
[01:11] I prefer to keep my philanthropic works quiet, 我更喜欢默默地做善事
[01:14] but the city is in simply too much trouble 但是这座城市的麻烦太多
[01:16] for me to remain in the shadows. 是时候该我站出来了
[01:17] Yes, it is. 没错
[01:18] The people destroying our homes 我们要公然对抗
[01:20] need to be fought in the light of day. 毁坏我们家园的人
[01:23] Well, I hope that we have a productive debate, Mr. Queen. 希望我们的辩论能有成效 奎恩先生
[01:27] I look forward to it… 非常期待
[01:30] Ms. Adams. 亚当斯小姐
[01:31] More like Mrs. Deceitful-Darhk. 不如说是虚伪的达克夫人
[01:34] I feel like Adams probably polls better. 我觉得亚当斯的支持率比较高
[01:35] It’s not like we can prove that Adams 我们又没法证明
[01:37] isn’t her real last name. 亚当斯不是她真正的姓
[01:38] How is our opposition research coming? 我们的政敌调查研究进行得怎么样
[01:39] Uh, nothing yet. 什么都还没查到
[01:41] She’s apparently clean, 看来她很正派
[01:42] but the more we do digging into her and her background, 但我们越深入调查她和她的背景
[01:46] the more likely she’s gonna dig into ours. 她也越可能会调查我们
[01:48] I think that’s our cue. 该轮到我们了
[01:49] Wait, wait. 等一等
[01:50] I really need you to take a look 我真的需要你看一眼
[01:51] at these engagement party invites. 这些订婚派对的请帖
[01:52] My mom’s been hounding me. 我妈妈一直拿这事来烦我
[01:54] The envelope is very pink. 信封太粉色了
[01:56] Wait! Don’t… 等等 别
[01:58] open it. 打开
[01:59] Should have totally seen that one coming. 早该知道会这样
[02:01] I’m so sorry. What do you think? 对不起 觉得怎么样
[02:03] Maybe less glitter. 也许别这么多亮粉
[02:04] You look good in glitter. 亮粉挺衬你的
[02:05] Yeah. Let’s move out. 没错 我们走吧
[02:09] The valet’s bringing up her car. 泊车小弟正帮她把车开过去
[02:10] All right. Laurel’s got the eyeball. 好 劳蕾尔已经盯着她了
[02:12] You should move. 该行动了
[02:20] Are you gonna be all right in here? 你在这里没问题吧
[02:21] Oh, yeah. Great Wi-Fi. 没问题 无线网速很棒
[02:25] Overwatch on. “守望者”登场
[02:29] I’ve got her approaching 7th. 我看到她就快到第七街了
[02:30] Think she’s headed to her house again? 估计她又要回家了吧
[02:32] Like she did the last 6 times we trailed her, you mean? 你是说和我们之前六次跟踪她时一样吗
[02:34] She has to be coordinating with Darhk somehow. 她肯定会跟达克联系
[02:36] We keep this up, we learn how, 继续跟踪 知道他们怎么联系
[02:37] we find out where he is. 就能查出他的下落
[02:38] I’ve run out of roof. 我到屋顶尽头了
[02:40] I’m on it. 我来接手
[02:42] If she turns left on Wilson, she’ll be headed home. 如果她在威尔逊街左转 那就是回家
[02:45] Then she’s not. Right turn. 她不是回家 车子右转了
[02:46] Could be our lucky night. 今晚可能会有收获
[02:47] Speedy, you’re it. 快手 到你了
[02:54] Got her! 看到她了
[03:00] Green Arrow, you ready for the handoff? 绿箭侠 准备好接手没
[03:01] Already there. 准备好了
[03:06] I’ve got eyes on. 我看到她了
[03:24] I lost her. 我跟丢了
[03:24] What do you mean? That pursuit was textbook. 什么意思 追踪行动可是滴水不漏的
[03:29] You had an appointment with my husband the other week. 几周前 你和我丈夫约好见面
[03:32] He does not take kindly to being stood up, 他很不喜欢被人爽约
[03:35] and he has a little something to say 而且对于你跟踪他的妻子
[03:36] about you stalking his wife, as well. 他也有些不满
[04:10] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[04:11] She got away again. 她又一次脱身了
[04:26] Ok. So clearly, we’re not gonna find Darhk by tailing his wife. 显然通过跟踪达克妻子来找出他行不通
[04:29] Yeah. Well, it’s not like we have a lot of moves left to make. 嗯 但是我们也别无选择
[04:32] Darhk has gone, well, dark 自从马尚袭击达克的家人之后
[04:33] ever since Machin attacked his family. 他就销声匿迹了
[04:35] But Darhk is not afraid of Machin. 可是达克并不畏惧马尚
[04:37] He’s just– his plan’s gone to a new phase. 只是 他的计划已经迈向了一个新的阶段
[04:40] And how do you know that? 你怎么知道
[04:41] Because HIVE spent months trying to cripple 因为蜂巢花了数月时间来削弱
[04:43] this city’s leadership. 这座城市的领导阶层
[04:44] They discouraged people from running for mayor. 他们使人们没有勇气竞选市长
[04:46] They even tried to co-opt my candidacy. 他们甚至想收编我的候选人资格
[04:47] Yeah. Then Mrs. Evil threw her hat in the ring. 没错 然后邪恶夫人加入竞选
[04:50] There has to be a reason. 事出有因
[04:51] Darhk did not try and destroy Star City 达克不会为了让自己妻子当选市长
[04:54] so that his wife could be mayor. 而摧毁星城的
[04:56] There’s something that we’re not seeing. 肯定有一些我们没发现的事情
[04:58] Oh, I can see it clear as day. 我看得一清二楚
[05:01] You on the podium Thursday night vexing 周四晚上 你站在讲台上
[05:03] Oliver Queen with your political legerdemain. 用你的政治手法和奥利弗·奎恩辩论
[05:06] Until we take him out of the game completely, you mean. 你是说直到我们把他彻底踢出局为止
[05:10] Oh, you’re not reconsidering the plan? 你不是要重新考虑这个计划吧
[05:13] Malcolm Merlyn reached out, 马尔科姆·梅林联系了我
[05:15] gave me an early birthday present. 提前给我送了一份生日礼物
[05:18] It would be a shame not to make use of it. 如果不善尽其用 那该有多遗憾啊
[05:20] Ah! My buddies! 我的朋友们
[05:24] Let’s get the rest of the organization on the line. 连线组织的其余人员
[05:33] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[05:35] I am giddy to report that 我非常高兴向大家汇报
[05:37] Phase 4 is proceeding on schedule. 第四阶段正如期进行
[05:40] There’s still some concern about the Star City operation. 星城行动还有一些问题需要担心
[05:43] Enlighten me. 请告诉我
[05:45] Phase 5 requires control over City Hall, 第五阶段要掌控市政厅
[05:48] yet somehow we’ve found ourselves mired 然而我们发现我们陷入了一个
[05:51] in a petty political race to see that happen. 大家都不希望看到的小规模政治角逐
[05:54] We didn’t exactly plan on Oliver Queen, did we? 我们没想过奥利弗·奎恩会出现
[05:56] No one ever does. 没人想过
[05:58] I think what Mr. Armitage is too polite to say 我认为阿米蒂奇先生说得太客气了
[06:03] is that Phase 5 now rests on your wife’s 他的意思是由于你妻子令人质疑的政治才干
[06:07] questionable political acumen. 导致第五阶段现正处于搁置状态
[06:12] Tomas, how is Madrid this time of year? 托马斯 马德里现在怎么样
[06:15] I remember taking a siesta in your office once. 我记得曾在你办公室里睡过午觉
[06:18] I can practically picture the room right now, 实际上我现在还能清晰地记起那个房间
[06:20] as if I’m actually in it. 就好像我就在房间里一样
[06:28] Ok, then. Anything else to cover. 好了 还需要解决什么事
[06:31] Well, there is the matter of Quentin Lance. 还有昆汀·兰斯
[06:33] He’s clearly been aiding the vigilantes. 很显然他在帮那些治安维持者
[06:36] I can confirm as much. 这点我也很确定
[06:37] Oh, don’t worry. 不过无须担心
[06:39] That loose end is about to be well-tied. 那件事很快就会解决了
[06:43] Hi. 嗨
[06:45] Hey. Time for my 8:00 feed already? 嗨 已经到了八点钟给我喂食的时间了吗
[06:48] Funny. I thought you could use a little pick-me-up. 真好笑 我觉得你需要提神饮料
[06:50] I think you used that excuse last week 你上周就用那个借口
[06:52] to check up on me. 来探望过我了
[06:54] DA’s office never worked with my department so much. 地检办从来没和我的部门这么密切合作过
[06:56] I’m just–I’m worried about you. 我只是 我担心你
[06:58] No kidding. 不是吧
[06:59] No, dad, seriously, 不 爸爸 我是认真的
[07:01] Darhk has to know that you’re the one 达克肯定已经知道
[07:03] that gave up the ghost base of operations. 是你泄露了幽灵基地的位置
[07:04] And I go to work every day surrounded 但我每天工作时
[07:06] by men and women with guns. 身边的人都带着枪
[07:07] It is all right, sweetheart. 没关系 亲爱的
[07:08] It’s all right. Hello. Lance. 没关系 你好 我是兰斯
[07:13] All right. I’ll be there in 10. 好的 我十分钟之后就到
[07:15] Got a possible 602. 可能出现了一起602事件
[07:17] Isn’t that a little below your pay grade? 这种低级别事件也需要你去处理吗
[07:19] Uh, yeah. That’s how short-handed we are. 没错 我们就是这么缺人手
[07:21] Good. I’ll come with you. 好吧 那我和你一起去
[07:23] I’ll wait in the car, and then we can go for dinner. 我会在车里等 之后我们可以去吃晚饭
[07:25] I got–I got plans with Donna. 我 我约了唐娜
[07:27] That’s even better. 那更好了
[07:29] I’ve been wanting to spend some time 我一直很想了解这位
[07:30] with the woman that won over my father’s heart. 赢得了我爸爸的心的女人
[07:38] Oh, I knew we should have had Slade Wilson do the party planning. 我就知道应该让斯莱德·威尔逊策划派对
[07:41] Hey, guys. 你们好
[07:42] I, um–you know, I–I don’t know 我 我真不知道
[07:44] how I’m gonna get everything done in time. 我来不来得及把一切准备就绪
[07:46] – Maybe we should cancel. – What? -也许我们应该取消 -什么
[07:47] I think what felicity is trying to say 我觉得费利西蒂想说的是
[07:49] is that we–we just don’t– 我们 我们只是不想
[07:51] we don’t want you working too hard. 我们不想让你工作太累了
[07:52] I don’t consider this work. 我不觉得这是工作啊
[07:53] I–I think of it as a dry run for your wedding. 我 我觉得这是你们婚礼的彩排
[07:56] So listen. We are gonna have party favors 所以听好了 我们要准备些派对纪念品
[07:59] over in that corner. 放在那个角落里
[08:01] We’re gonna have a champagne tower right here. 我们要在这边摆个香槟塔
[08:05] And we’re gonna play games 而且我们还要在壁炉那边
[08:07] over by the fireplace. 做游戏
[08:08] Oh, oh, oh. I brought my favorite– 我带来了我最喜欢的游戏
[08:10] Pin the Junk on the Hunk. “贴鸡鸡”
[08:10] 「类似于”贴鼻子”的情趣游戏 游戏者蒙眼把鸡鸡的贴纸 贴在墙上的猛男海报上」
[08:13] Sorry. Is this bad timing? 抱歉 我来的不是时候吗
[08:15] For who? 对谁来说呢
[08:17] Is everything ok? 一切都好吗
[08:18] Yeah. We got to, uh… 是的 我们得去…
[08:19] Uh, ha ha! Where you going? 你们俩要去哪
[08:21] Duty calls. Sorry. Sorry. 有工作 抱歉
[08:25] Is everything ok? 一切都好吗
[08:26] So Alex got a phone call from one of the lawyers 艾利克斯接到了一通电话
[08:28] doing research on the opposition, 是调查你竞选对手的其中一位律师打来的
[08:30] and it looks like they might have found something. 看来他们可能有所发现
[08:32] On Ruvé? 关于鲁维的吗
[08:33] On you actually. 实际上是关于你的
[08:36] In 2013, Homeland Security 2013年 国安局在那次地震之后
[08:38] did a tax audit after the undertaking, 做了一次税务审计
[08:40] and looks like mom wrote a million-dollar check 妈妈似乎写了一张百万美金的支票
[08:45] to some woman named Samantha Clayton. 给一个叫萨曼莎·克莱顿的女人
[08:48] I mean, Alex flagged it as something 我是说 艾利克斯把这当作一件
[08:50] potentially weird for us. 可能对我们不利的事情
[08:51] By weird he means? 怎么不利了
[08:52] Well, the check was never cashed, 支票一直没有兑现
[08:55] so why would mom write a check 妈妈为什么要写一张百万美金的支票
[08:57] for a million dollars to a woman young enough to be her daughter? 给一个跟她女儿一样年轻的女人
[08:59] And why would that woman not cash the check? 那个女人又为什么没有兑现支票呢
[09:02] I don’t know. 我也不清楚
[09:03] Should I look into this Samantha person? 我应该去查一下这个萨曼莎吗
[09:05] I don’t really see the point. 我觉得没必要
[09:06] I mean, whatever was going on with this Samantha person, 我是说 无论这个萨曼莎有什么问题
[09:10] clearly she wanted nothing to do with mom. 很显然她不想和妈妈有任何瓜葛
[09:12] And either way, I don’t–just– 不管怎样 我不觉得…
[09:15] I don’t see how something like this would blow back on me. 我不觉得这种事会对我不利
[09:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:20] Ok. 好吧
[09:27] Everything has unfolded according to providence. 一切都已经按着天相显现出来了
[09:30] What do you think is under there anyway? 你觉得那下面是什么
[09:32] Power, Mr. Queen. 是力量 奎恩先生
[09:36] I’m glad you have recuperated. 我很高兴你已经恢复健康了
[09:38] We have much to accomplish together. 我们还要一起完成很多事情
[09:50] Reiter’s pet. 瑞特的走狗
[09:53] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不知道自己在说什么
[09:54] I know you killed Vlad. 我知道你杀了瓦勒徳
[09:56] I watched. We all did. 我看到了 我们都亲眼看到了
[09:59] What are you going to do, 你要做什么
[10:00] kill him right in front of Reiter’s men? 在瑞特的人面前杀了他吗
[10:02] They don’t care what we do to him. 他们才不在乎我们对他做什么
[10:04] They remember what he did to Conklin. 他们都记得他对康克林做了什么
[10:08] Maybe you men need to go for a drink or something. 也许你们应该出去喝两杯
[10:23] A 602’s breaking and entering. 602是指破门侵入
[10:26] Why would they need backup in the form of a police captain? 为什么他们要一名警察队长来支援
[10:29] I told you. We’re short-handed. 我告诉过你了 我们缺人手
[10:31] Don’t worry. 别担心
[10:33] It’s not a job for Black Canary. 这不是黑金丝雀的活儿
[10:45] SCPD. Anyone here? 星城警局 有人吗
[11:07] Yeah, this is Lance. Get me dispatch. 我是兰斯 给我接调度中心
[11:13] Dad! 爸爸
[11:16] Come on! 快起来
[11:17] Thought I told you to stay in the car. 我不是告诉你待在车里吗
[11:19] Yeah. You’re welcome. 没错 不用谢我了
[11:25] Get out! Go, go, go, go! 快出去 快走
[11:32] Go! Run! Go! Go! Get out! 走啊 快跑 快出去
[11:38] Get out! Go, go, go, honey! 快出去 快走 亲爱的
[11:39] Come on! 快点
[11:47] Go, go, go! 快走
[11:57] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[12:00] What the hell was that? 到底怎么回事
[12:01] I don’t know. It’s like the building attacked me or something, 我也不清楚 就像是那栋楼袭击了我
[12:05] but that’s not possible, is it? 但那是不可能的 对吧
[12:14] Captain, you move again, 队长 你再动的话
[12:15] and it’s gonna leave an even bigger scar. 就会留下一道更大的疤了
[12:18] What happened? 怎么回事
[12:19] Ugh. Your guess is as good as mine. 我也不比你清楚多少
[12:20] It’s like the big bad wolf 好像一只巨狼
[12:21] huffed and puffed or something. 发怒发疯了似的
[12:23] This wolf being Darhk. 狼是指达克
[12:24] Why do you think they went through so much trouble 你觉得他们为什么费这么大劲儿
[12:25] to make it look like an accident? 把它搞得像是场意外一样
[12:27] They didn’t want to take the heat of killing a police captain. 他们不想让舆论认为他们杀了警察队长
[12:30] Thanks for the needlepoint. 谢谢你给我缝针
[12:32] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[12:33] Yeah. If Damien Darhk has you in is gunsights, 如果达米恩·达克盯上你了
[12:35] it might not be a good idea 把你自己暴露在外
[12:37] to show yourself in the open. 可不是什么好主意
[12:38] Uh, I’m meeting with Donna. 我要跟唐娜见面
[12:39] Oh, she’s fine. She’s probably just playing 她没关系的 她可能正在玩
[12:41] Pin the Junk on the Hunk or something. “贴鸡鸡”或是什么别的呢
[12:43] – What? – Do not ask. Do not ask. -什么 -千万别问
[12:45] Stay here for a minute and let us do what we do. 在这里待一会儿 让我们来处理这件事
[12:47] Look. I’m gonna check with Andy, 我去问一下安迪
[12:48] see if he’s ever seen HIVE use these tactics before. 看他知不知道蜂巢以前是否用过这种手段
[12:50] Besides, I’m on daddy duty 另外 我要负起当爸爸的责任了
[12:52] now that Lyla’s the head of ARGUS. 因为现在莱拉是超能力联合调查组的头了
[12:53] I’m gonna try and backtrace the call 我试试追踪这通
[12:54] that supposedly came from dispatch. 从调度中心打来的电话
[12:56] I am– 我要…
[12:58] Going to go work on your debate prep? 好好准备你的辩论吗
[13:00] Yeah. 是的
[13:04] Debate prep. Just took the words right out of my mouth. 准备辩论 那正是我要说的
[13:07] Yep. 没错
[13:10] This man deserves to die. He tortured us! 这个人活该受死 他拷打过我们
[13:12] And he saved me. 但他救过我
[13:14] At great risk to himself, he kept me alive. 他冒很大的风险救了我
[13:18] I have more reason than anyone to hate this man, 我应该比任何人都恨他
[13:21] but he’s our best chance of going home. 但他是能让我们回家的最大希望
[13:23] He killed your brother. 他杀了你的哥哥
[13:24] Yes, he did. 是的
[13:27] Tell them why. 告诉他们为什么
[13:29] The guard Conklin, he put Vlad up to it. 是那个叫康克林的守卫让瓦勒德这么做的
[13:34] I was defending myself. 我只是在自卫
[13:35] He attacked me. 他袭击了我
[13:39] Now I– 现在我
[13:42] I know that you have no reason to trust me, 我知道我无法说服你相信我
[13:45] but I am not your enemy. 但我不是你的敌人
[13:48] All I want to do is stop Reiter 我想做的就是阻止瑞特
[13:52] and get all of you out of this place. 然后把你们带出这个地方
[13:56] So prove it. 证明给我看
[13:57] How? 怎么做
[13:59] Kill Conklin. 杀了康克林
[14:12] Aside from my brother, 除了我哥哥
[14:14] have you killed before? 你还杀过其他人吗
[14:17] Yeah. 有
[14:19] There was a man in Hong Kong, 在香港的时候
[14:23] and I did terrible things to him, 我对一个人做了很残忍的事
[14:26] and that made me a monster. 我变成了一个怪物
[14:28] And you’re afraid killing Conklin 所以你害怕杀死康克林
[14:30] will make you into this monster again? 会把你变回那个怪物吗
[14:32] Yeah. 是的
[14:34] Good. 很好
[14:36] It takes a monster to fight monsters. 怪物才能打倒怪物
[14:44] I like this midday summons. 我喜欢你中午传唤我
[14:47] It’s very mysterious. 感觉很神秘
[14:52] Very sexy. 超性感
[14:55] Boobear, what happened to you? 宝贝熊 你怎么了
[14:57] – It’s nothing. Listen to me– – No, no, baby, -没什么 听我说 -不 宝贝
[14:58] this doesn’t look like nothing. 这可不是没事情的样子
[15:00] Oh, my gosh. Come sit down. 天啊 快坐下来
[15:03] Oh, oh, my big, tough police captain, baby. 我魁梧又坚强的警察队长 宝贝
[15:08] Can I make it all better? 我可以让你更舒服一点吗
[15:09] No, no. Listen to me. We can’t see each other for a while. 不 听我说 我俩需要分开一段时间
[15:11] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是这样的
[15:12] It’s–it’s a thing I got into. 手头有件麻烦事
[15:14] I–I owe some guys some money. 我欠别人钱
[15:16] You gamble? 你赌博
[15:18] Mr. Straight And Narrow? 你这样的好好先生吗
[15:19] Yeah. It helped me, uh, cope after I quit drinking, 对 帮助我适应戒酒后的生活
[15:23] and I’ve pissed off some pretty tough customers, and– 我还惹毛了一些特别难搞的客人
[15:26] Wait a minute, wait, honey. 等一下 等等 宝贝
[15:28] Please, please, I’m a Vegas girl, ok? 拜托 我是赌城女郎 好吗
[15:32] Whomever you owe money to is gonna have to 不管你欠了谁的钱
[15:35] get up pretty early in the morning to take me on, 他都不是我的对手
[15:39] so don’t worry. 别担心
[15:40] Donna, it’s a little more complicated than that. 唐娜 情况可能有点复杂
[15:43] Just for a few weeks. That–that’s all. 几个星期就好 就这样吧
[15:47] That’s it. 就这样
[15:48] You know… 你知道
[15:50] How about we make it longer? 不如我们再把时间拉长点
[15:52] What? 什么
[15:52] My ex-husband was a lying son of a bitch. 我前夫是个满嘴谎话的渣男
[15:55] Only two good things came out of that marriage– 从那次婚姻中我只有两个收获
[15:56] my daughter and my B.S. Detector, which is flawless, 我的女儿和我精准的狗屁探测器
[15:59] and right now, 而现在
[16:00] yeah, it’s–it’s red-lining. 它触到红线了
[16:02] – Donna, please don’t be– – Don’t Donna–oh, my god. -唐娜 不要 -不要叫我
[16:04] Don’t Donna me. You know what? 别想敷衍我 听着
[16:07] This is actually very simple. 道理非常简单
[16:10] You either respect me enough to tell me the truth, 你可以信任我告诉我真相
[16:12] or you don’t. 或者不那么做
[16:16] Clearly you don’t. 显然你选了后者
[16:18] Donna, please. 唐娜 不要
[16:22] -Hey, mom. -Oh, hey, hon. – 嗨 妈妈 -亲爱的
[16:24] I’m–I’m–I’m fine. 我 我很好
[16:29] What did you do? 你做了什么
[16:30] Why–why–why–why you think it was me that did something? 为什么你觉得是我做错了什么
[16:32] Because you’re a man. 因为你是个男人
[16:33] I’m trying to put some distance between us, 我想跟她保持距离
[16:36] in case Darhk is after me. 以防达克追杀我
[16:38] Because I can’t stand the idea of anything 因为我不能让她
[16:40] happening to her, Felicity. 身陷险境 费利西蒂
[16:41] Yeah? Well, she looked pretty upset. 她看起来很不高兴
[16:42] Yeah. 没错
[16:47] Oliver’s not here. 奥利弗不在这里
[16:48] I was looking for you. 我来找你的
[16:50] I found something. 我查到了些东西
[16:55] The 602 didn’t come from SCPD dispatch at all. 不是星城警局调度中心打来找你支援的
[16:57] Someone just made it look like it did. 有人把它伪装成这样
[16:59] That someone being HIVE you’re thinking. 很可能是蜂巢的人
[17:01] There’s an encryption on it that uses the same cipher 跟梅林给我们的蜂巢卫星电话
[17:03] of a HIVE sat phone that Merlyn gave us. 使用了相同的加密技术
[17:05] One more time. 再说一遍
[17:06] They lured you to the hotel. 是他们引诱你去那家旅馆的
[17:07] Do we know where the call came from? 知道这通电话是从哪打来的吗
[17:08] Price and 14th. 普莱斯街和十四大街交叉口
[17:10] A bunch of other calls came from there, as well. 还有很多电话也是那里打来的
[17:12] I’m guessing it’s their base of operations. 我猜那里是他们的行动基地
[17:13] Ok. Contact the team and have them meet me there. 和小队联系让他们到那里和我会合
[17:15] Yeah. 好的
[17:18] {\an8\frz347.4 \move(188.514,106.123,40.746,35.33,3,838)}泰拳 训练中心
[17:23] Split up. 分头行动
[17:28] Job seems easy enough. 这活看起来挺简单的
[17:30] Don’t get cocky. Darhk won’t tolerate another screw-up. 别太得意 达克容许任何失误
[17:38] Where’s Jack? 杰克在哪
[17:39] Patrolling. Why? 他在巡逻 怎么了
[17:58] Blow it! 炸了它
[17:59] Let’s move! 我们走
[18:12] Go, go, go! 快走
[18:32] They’re demoing the factory. 他们在炸毁这个工厂
[18:33] Just like they did the hotel. 就像那次在旅馆
[18:34] You guys go get Spartan, ok? 你们快带斯巴达离开
[18:35] I’m gonna get the laptop. 我去拿电脑
[18:37] – Be — – Go! -要 -快去
[18:40] Hey! Can you walk? 你还能走吗
[18:42] Yeah. 还行
[18:43] Don’t have much of a choice. 只能这样了
[18:45] Where’s Speedy? 快手在哪
[18:46] She’s right behind us. 在我们后面
[19:19] Please tell me that the nails are the clue 务必告诉我重要线索是这些钉子
[19:21] and not what’s on the laptop’s hard drive 而不是笔记本硬盘上的内容
[19:22] because there are 3 nails running straight through this thing. 因为有三个钉子直接穿过了这硬盘
[19:24] Yeah. The bad guys. Went a little crazy 没错 坏家伙 拿着钉枪
[19:26] with that nail gun. 干了些疯狂事儿
[19:27] Yeah. According to Andy, 根据安迪的说法
[19:28] They’re called the demolition team, 他们自称爆破小队
[19:30] Former GRU, IRA, and Mossad. 前格勒乌 艾勒和摩萨德成员
[19:34] They’re experts at precision demolition. 他们是精确爆破的专家
[19:36] Now they work for HIVE. 现在他们为蜂巢工作了
[19:38] I got a look at the laptop before it got shot up, 在笔记本被射爆前我看了一眼
[19:39] and there were blueprints on the screen. 上面是一些蓝图
[19:42] So they are gonna take down another building. 所以他们要摧毁另一座建筑了
[19:44] Felicity? 费利西蒂
[19:45] I know. 我知道
[19:46] The first time we met, the first thing you asked me 第一次我们见面 你要我做的第一件事
[19:48] to do was pull data off a damaged laptop. 就是恢复坏掉的电脑里的数据
[19:51] It’s kind of romantic. 挺浪漫的
[19:52] In case the laptop is a dead end, 以防这个笔记本是个死胡同
[19:53] I am going to work up a list of potential targets. 我去列一个潜在目标的列表
[19:57] Yeah, and Andy’s supposed to get some more intel. 安迪应该弄到了更多的情报
[19:59] I’ll see if he’s made any progress. 我去看看他有没有进展
[20:02] Mom. 妈妈
[20:04] Wonder what took her so long. 还想着她怎么还没找我呢
[20:09] What was that about? 发生什么事了
[20:11] Donna called it quits. 唐娜要结束这段感情
[20:13] Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. 很抱歉
[20:15] Yeah, yeah, me, too. 我也是
[20:17] You’re lucky you’re with someone 和一个不用隐瞒秘密的人在一起
[20:18] you don’t need to keep secrets from. 你真的很幸运
[20:23] Are these really necessary? 真的有必要这样吗
[20:25] Can’t risk you jeopardizing your life again. 不能再冒险让你身处险境了
[20:28] You’re much too important. 你太重要了
[20:29] You know, you keep saying that to me, 你总是这么对我说
[20:32] But I have no idea what you mean. 可我不懂你说的是什么意思
[20:33] Do you believe in destiny, Mr. Queen? 你相信命运吗 奎恩先生
[20:35] I prefer the idea of freewill. 我更相信人定胜天
[20:37] This map conceals deeper truths, 这幅地图隐藏着更深的真相
[20:40] Secrets I couldn’t uncover without more information 和没有更多信息我无法解开的秘密
[20:43] until you brought these to me. 直到你把这些带给我
[20:46] Except I didn’t bring them to you. 不是我带给你的
[20:48] Conklin took them. 是康克林拿走的
[20:50] Destiny, Mr. Queen. 命运 奎恩先生
[20:52] With the survey map’s details, 有了勘测图的详细信息
[20:53] I was able to decipher the inscriptions on this, 我得以破译这上面的文字
[20:58] which you also provided me. 这也是你给我的
[21:01] Are you beginning to see it now, the pattern, 你现在看出来了吗 其中规律
[21:04] the trend of providence? 天意的走向
[21:06] Legend tells of a hidden place 传说有一个隐秘的地方
[21:09] within which lies a device of untold power. 那里蕴藏着一个拥有无限力量的装置
[21:13] The quest to find it requires one who has been granted 想要找到它就需要一个
[21:16] passage by the gods. 有上帝指路的人
[21:18] I believe that person is you. 我相信那个人就是你
[21:20] Hey. You’re needed upstairs. 楼上有人找你
[21:22] Keep Mr. Queen company till I return. 我回来之前看好奎恩先生
[21:25] We still have much to discuss. 我们还有很多话要说
[21:34] All this magic mumbo jumbo. 就因为这些光怪陆离的东西
[21:37] Way it saved your neck with Reiter. 瑞特才没有杀了你
[21:39] Maybe I ought to start believing in it myself. 也许我也要相信了
[21:44] Ain’t easy when it looks like toilet paper. 但这像厕纸的东西看着还是难以相信
[21:53] Boy, you got some balls. 兄弟 你真够胆
[21:56] I’m gonna enjoy watching you die. 我会很享受看你死去的过程
[21:59] I–ech–I didn’t want to bother you 在奥利弗的竞选办公室里看见你时
[22:02] when you walked in on us at Oliver’s Campaign Office. 我并不想打扰你
[22:04] But I– 但是我
[22:05] It’s o–it’s ok. 没关系
[22:06] No, honey, no, no, it’s not. 不 亲爱的 不 有关系
[22:08] It’s actually not ok. 真的有关系
[22:09] It’s ok. 没关系
[22:12] After your father, after all these years, 在你父亲之后 过了那么多年
[22:15] I thought I finally found the one man– 我以为我终于找到一个人
[22:20] who wouldn’t lie to me, ok? 一个不会骗我的人
[22:22] Well, maybe he’s got a good reason. 也许他也有苦衷
[22:24] Yeah. Right. 是呀 是呀
[22:27] Honey, I want you to know that I’m really sorry 亲爱的 我想让你知道我真的很抱歉
[22:31] that I’ve been going all momzilla for this engagement party. 在订婚宴会这事上我太像个怪兽母亲了
[22:34] Momzilla. 怪兽母亲
[22:36] Do you want to know why I push the tiaras… 你想知道我为什么一定要新娘冠冕
[22:41] and the 10-tiered cake? 和十层的蛋糕吗
[22:42] Well, that’s because you’ve loved princesses 那是因为在你会走路前
[22:44] since before you could walk. 你就一直很喜欢公主
[22:45] Yes. That and, um… 是的 因为那个 还有…
[22:51] I’ve been living vicariously through you. 我一直都想像你一样生活
[22:55] You and Oliver are one of those couples 你和奥利弗就像那些
[22:59] that everyone believes in. 人人都艳羡的夫妻
[23:01] You don’t lie to each other ever. 你们从不向对方撒谎
[23:06] And he’s gonna be the best daddy in the whole world 而且在未来的某一天他会是
[23:08] when that time comes. 世界上最好的爸爸
[23:11] You know that, don’t you? 你知道的 不是吗
[23:13] In my bones. 坚信不疑
[23:14] And when I see something that beautiful 每当看到那么美好
[23:20] and that rare and that romantic, 那么稀有 那么浪漫的事
[23:23] it also reminds me that, you know, 我就会想到
[23:27] I’m never gonna find a love like that. 自己永远不可能遇到那样的爱情
[23:29] Yes, you will. 不 你会的
[23:31] You have it now with Captain Lance. 你现在跟兰斯队长就是这样的
[23:33] No, honey, no, not if he’s hiding something from me. 不 亲爱的 不是 他有事瞒着我就不是了
[23:36] Maybe he’s doing it to protect you 也许他这么做是为了保护你
[23:39] because he loves you, 因为他爱你
[23:41] And you need to return that love with a little bit of trust. 而你需要对那样的爱抱有一点点信心
[23:47] I love you. 我爱你
[23:48] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[23:51] Crime, healthcare, taxes, business incentives. 犯罪 医疗 税务 商业刺激政策
[23:55] You’ve actually pretty much nailed them all. 你真的几乎都说到了
[23:58] Stop sounding so surprised, please. 别显得那么惊讶了 好吗
[24:00] I mean, you did spend your education nailing chicks, 可是你在上学的时候确实只顾着泡妞
[24:03] not doing social studies. 而不是社会研究
[24:06] Ok. I’m sort of wiped. Can we wrap this up maybe? 好吧 我有点累了 我们能结束了吗
[24:11] Yeah, I did just have one more question for you. 最后一个问题
[24:15] Ok. 问吧
[24:16] Why didn’t you tell me you went to college with Samantha Clayton? 为什么没告诉我你和萨曼莎·克莱顿念的同一所大学
[24:22] I was with Samantha Clayton 因为我和劳蕾尔约会的同时
[24:26] while I was dating Laurel. 也和萨曼莎·克莱顿在一起
[24:29] And I’m not proud of that, so– 我并不引以为傲 所以
[24:31] So why did mom pay her a million dollars? 为什么妈妈给了她一百万美元
[24:35] Thea, I told you. Mom is… 西娅 我跟你说过 妈妈是…
[24:37] Ollie, I, um– I looked her up. 奥利 我查过她
[24:40] Right after you guys broke up, she moved to Central City. 你们俩一分手 她就搬去中城了
[24:44] She’s got a son named William 她有个儿子叫威廉
[24:50] who’s about as old as that check is. 就出生在开支票的那一年
[24:52] Ok, Thea. 好吧 西娅
[24:53] When we were in Central City, 我们在中城的时候
[24:55] I–I knew something was bothering you. 我就知道你心里有事
[24:59] I knew it just wasn’t Vandal Savage. 我知道那不是因为汪达尔·萨维奇
[25:02] I mean, now it makes sense. 现在我懂了
[25:04] William’s your son, isn’t he? 威廉是你的儿子 对吗
[25:07] Yes, he is. 是的 没错
[25:08] Why haven’t you told anyone? 为什么你没有告诉任何人
[25:10] Because Samantha said that the only way that I could see him 因为萨曼莎说如果我要见他
[25:14] is if I promised to not tell him 就得保证不能告诉他或任何人
[25:17] or anyone else that I’m his father. 我是他父亲
[25:19] God, that’s– that is brutal. 天啊 这太残忍了
[25:23] – Are you ok? – I thought I was doing ok. -你还好吗 -我之前以为自己没事
[25:26] I spent a lot of time convincing myself 我花了很多时间说服自己
[25:28] that I was–that I was trying to do the right thing, 我只是 只是在做一件正确的事
[25:31] But then, you know, you brought this… 可现在 你提起这…
[25:34] the–the thing with the check in. 这件事还有那张支票
[25:36] I’m not…it’s not your fault, 我不…这不是你的错
[25:38] But it’s..you bring it up right when we’re 但是…你在我们策划订婚宴会的时候
[25:40] trying to plan an engagement party, 把这件事提出来
[25:42] and so I’m left to think, 我只能想
[25:43] “How can I marry Felicity if there’s this lie between us?” “有了这个谎言我要如何跟费利西蒂结婚”
[25:47] It’s not a lie, ok? 这不是一个谎言
[25:50] It’s a–it’s a promise that you are keeping 这是你对你孩子的母亲
[25:52] to the mother of your child. 遵守的承诺
[25:53] That doesn’t make it right, Thea. 这终究是不对的 西娅
[25:55] Look at it from Samantha’s perspective. 从萨曼莎的角度想想吧
[25:57] As far as she knows, you are a rich playboy 她只知道你是个有钱花花公子
[26:01] who slept with a bunch of women 睡过一大堆女人
[26:03] and got her pregnant. 还让她怀孕了
[26:05] I’m not that person anymore. 我不再是那个人了
[26:06] Now you’re the Green Arrow. 现在你是绿箭侠
[26:08] Anyone who comes into your life is automatically a target. 你生命中的所有人都自动变成攻击目标
[26:12] What Samantha is asking for you to do, 萨曼莎想要你做的事
[26:16] as hard as it may be, 不管多困难
[26:17] it is the right thing to do. 但却是正确的
[26:20] I know you want to tell Felicity. 我知道你想告诉费利西蒂
[26:21] And trust me, I would love to be an aunt. 相信我 我也很想当阿姨
[26:28] But you have got to do the right thing for your son here. 但是你要为了你儿子做出正确的选择
[26:34] As hard as this may be for you, Ollie, 可能你会感到很艰难 奥利
[26:37] keeping William a secret is keeping him safe. 但隐藏威廉的身份就是保护他
[26:50] Yes, John. 喂 约翰
[26:51] Andy did a little digging on the dark web, 安迪在暗网中搜查了一下
[26:53] found out the demolition team uses a specialized acid 发现爆破组用了一种专门的酸
[26:56] that can weaken building structures. 能够削弱建筑结构
[26:58] Only one warehouse in the city stocks it. 城市中只有一间仓库有存货
[27:00] Text me the address. I’ll be right there. 把地址发给我 我马上到
[27:02] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[27:02] No. Just it’s– it’s a long shot at the best. 不用 这次希望还是比较渺茫
[27:06] Ok. 好吧
[27:08] Thea. 西娅
[27:12] – Thank you. – For what? -谢谢你 -谢什么
[27:14] Just saying what I needed to hear. 说了这些我需要听的话
[27:22] I’ll clear the area. 我来清理区域
[27:30] We’re too late. They cleaned this place out. 我们来晚了 他们已经把这里洗劫一空
[27:31] Yeah, took 100 gallons of that acid with them. 是的 带走了一百加仑的强酸
[27:33] Whatever they’re planning on taking down… 无论他们的目标是什么
[27:35] It’s massive. 规模很大
[27:48] Hey! Uh, hope I’m not bothering you. I, um- 希望我没有打扰你
[27:51] Curtis, why is my face your screensaver? 柯蒂斯 为什么用我的脸当屏保
[27:53] At the risk of early termination, 冒着被提早辞退的风险
[27:56] none of your business. 这与你无关
[27:57] – Curtis! – Please don’t ask. -柯蒂斯 -求你别问了
[27:58] I’m, like, superbad with secrets. 我超级不会保密
[28:00] Ok. It’s an early wedding gift, 好吧 这是结婚礼物
[28:03] but it’s really bad luck if you see it, 但是如果你提前看到会带来坏运气的
[28:04] so please stop trying to see it. 所以请你不要再看了
[28:05] Ok. I think you’re getting your wedding traditions confused, 好吧 我觉得你把婚礼习俗记混了
[28:07] but fine, I will let it go. 没关系 我不计较
[28:08] Lucky for you, I have more important concerns. 你很幸运 我还有更重要的事情
[28:11] I maxed out the computer power in the lair again, 我又刷爆了老巢的计算机
[28:14] and I was hoping maybe your mainframe might have better luck. 所以我希望能试一下你这里的主机
[28:16] I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的
[28:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:19] Really? Me on a screensaver. 说真的 用我做屏保
[28:21] Whatever this surprise, it better be good. 无论这个惊喜是什么 最好不是惊吓
[28:23] Oh, it will be. 肯定的
[28:27] Well, that’s not your typical nighttime suit. 这可不是你常穿的夜晚套装
[28:30] Well, you’re the reason I’m wearing it. 因为你我才这么穿的
[28:32] Inspiring me to save the city in the light of day. 鼓舞了我在白天拯救这座城市
[28:35] Fine inspiration I turned out to be, 原来我还鼓舞了你
[28:37] hiding down here in the dark. 可我现在却躲在这里
[28:38] For your protection. 这是为了你自身的安全
[28:40] You haven’t told Donna, have you? 你还没有告诉唐娜 对吧
[28:44] No. 没有
[28:47] How you kept this up for 4 years, huh, 你这四年都是怎么坚持下来的
[28:49] this double life, these secrets, lying? I mean– 双重生活 秘密 谎言 我是说
[28:51] I’m trying not to live that way anymore. 我已经努力不再过那样的生活了
[28:56] Trying. 努力
[28:57] You know, in AA, we say you’re only 在互助会上 我们经常说
[28:59] as sick as the secrets you keep. 你和你的秘密一样病态
[29:02] You’re looking pretty healthy these days. 现在的你看起来已经很健康了
[29:04] Let’s just hope I can get back to that place with Donna. 希望我和唐娜还能回到从前那样
[29:07] For what it’s worth, you’re in a tough spot, 不论如何 你身处困境
[29:08] and you’re trying to keep her safe. 还想着保证她的安全
[29:11] You know, sometimes a lie isn’t wrong 有时候如果为了你爱的人说谎
[29:12] if it’s for the good of someone that you love. 就不是一件错误的事情
[29:18] Just so you know, after I’m done with you, 我只想让你知道 等我搞定你之后
[29:20] I’m gonna gut that slave girl just for kicks. 我要杀了那个奴隶女孩 娱乐一下
[29:23] All the rest of them, too. 还有其他人
[29:24] You’re never hurting them ever again. 你永远都不能再伤害他们了
[29:27] There he is. There’s the killer. 这才是你 一个杀手
[29:48] You stupid son of a bitch. 你个愚蠢的贱人
[29:51] Reiter’s gonna kill everyone 瑞特会杀了所有人
[29:53] no matter what you do. 无论你做什么
[30:00] So Ruvé’s probably gonna question you on your party boy past, 鲁维估计会问一些你花天酒地的历史
[30:02] but if she does, we just got to– 但是如果她问起 我们就
[30:03] Oh, if she does, just steer the conversation 如果她问起 我们就转移话题
[30:05] back towards the issues. 重新讨论正题
[30:06] I’ve got it. 我能行
[30:07] Alex’s mom kind of picked the wrong week 艾利克斯的妈妈真会挑日子
[30:09] to go in for surgery, don’t you think? 去看医生 你觉得呢
[30:10] I couldn’t agree more. 非常赞同
[30:12] We got about 20 minutes until we’re live, 还有二十分钟我们就直播了
[30:15] so how are you feeling? 你现在感觉如何
[30:17] Are–are you nervous at all or– 你觉得紧张吗还是
[30:19] You know, I don’t think that nervous is in Oliver’s vocabulary. 我觉得奥利弗的字典里没有紧张这个词
[30:23] Yes, but translucent matte powder should be. 但他该擦点半透明哑光粉
[30:25] You don’t want to shine under those big, bright lights. 你可不想在聚光灯下油光满面的
[30:30] Hey. Why do–no. Why do we even need makeup? 不 我们为什么要化妆
[30:31] We’re not even gonna be onstage. 我们根本就不上场
[30:32] Reaction shots, sweetie. 会有特写的 亲爱的
[30:33] Plus I just– I love makeup. 另外我真的很喜欢化妆
[30:35] Ok, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom. 好吧 妈妈 妈妈
[30:37] – What? – I got to take this. -什么 -我得接个电话
[30:38] Ok. You know what? I’m gonna be right back. 好吧 我马上回来
[30:39] I hate this. It’s a horrible powder puff. 我讨厌这个 这个粉扑很难用
[30:40] It’s just–it’s awful. 这个真 太难用了
[30:43] – That was fast. – You sound surprised. -太快了吧 -你听起来很惊讶
[30:45] I don’t know whether to be flattered or insulted. 我不知道到底该觉得荣幸还是被侮辱了
[30:47] Ok, Curtis. What did you get? 柯蒂斯 你查到了什么
[30:48] Not much. Just a set of blueprints. 不多 只是一组蓝图
[30:49] Pretty underwhelming considering. 看起来没什么大不了
[30:51] I’m uploading it to you now. 我这就传给你
[30:56] Curtis, I got to call you back. 柯蒂斯 我等下打给你
[30:57] Oliver, I need you. 奥利弗 我需要你
[30:59] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[31:00] I know what building HIVE is planning on taking down. 我知道蜂巢要袭击哪座建筑了
[31:04] It’s this one. 就是这里
[31:08] Ok. I have a million questions, but first, 好吧 我有很多问题 首先
[31:10] why would HIVE try to attack the debate? 为什么蜂巢要袭击这场辩论
[31:11] To take me out, discourage anyone else from running. 为了干掉我 并制止其他想要竞选的人
[31:13] Ok, but Darhk’s wife is here at ground zero, 但是达克的妻子还在这里
[31:16] so it doesn’t really make sense– 所以这真的很没有道理
[31:17] Unless Darhk’s demolition team is gonna wipe 除非达克的爆破小队能够
[31:19] everyone out except Ruvé. 杀死除了鲁维以外的所有人
[31:20] Leaving Mrs. Darhk a sympathetic survivor 让达克夫人成为令人同情的幸存者
[31:22] instead of the pot of evil stew that she is. 而不是一个邪恶的帮凶
[31:25] Can you identify the likely areas the bombs would be? 你能确定炸弹大概所在的区域吗
[31:27] Yeah. According to the schematics, it’s these 3 points, 能 依据图纸 是这三个地方
[31:29] but this building, it’s huge. 但这栋建筑太大了
[31:30] Which means split up and cover more ground. 也就是说我们需要分开搜索
[31:32] Ok. Good thing we brought a change of clothes. 幸好我们带来了更换的衣服
[31:33] Call Laurel and Diggle. 给劳蕾尔和狄格尔打电话
[31:34] Can you hack the fire alarm? 你能进入火警系统吗
[31:35] We need to evacuate the building. 我们需要疏散大厦
[31:37] It’s an old system. It might take me a minute. 系统很老 会花点时间
[31:40] Yeah. I–I learned that in high school. 这招我从高中学来的
[31:43] So we can… 这样我们就能
[31:50] Listen to me very carefully. 认真听我说
[31:53] Change of plans. 更改计划
[31:55] Do not let Oliver Queen leave this building alive. 别让奥利弗·奎恩活着离开
[31:59] Copy that. 收到
[32:10] Oh. I finally found it. 我终于找到了
[32:12] Where’s Oliver and Thea? 奥利弗和西娅在哪
[32:13] Oh. They’re probably just inside, 他们大概还在里面
[32:13] making sure everyone gets out ok. 确保大家都能出来
[32:14] You left them inside? 你把他们留在里面了
[32:16] Honey, come on. We need to go help them. 亲爱的 快点 我们得去帮忙
[32:17] Let’s go. Excuse us. 我们走 抱歉
[32:19] Captain Lance, you’re supposed to be not here. 兰斯队长 你不该出现在这里
[32:22] What kind of cop sits on the sidelines 我如果坐视人民的生命受到威胁
[32:23] when people’s lives are at risk, huh? 还算哪门子的警察
[32:26] You stay here. 你待在这
[32:44] I count 3 charges but no demo team. What do you see? 这里有三枚炸弹但没见敌人 你那边如何
[32:48] Same here. No hostiles. 这里也一样 没有敌人
[32:50] Lots of ticky-tocky bombs. 很多炸弹
[32:58] More charges down here. 这里也有很多炸弹
[33:01] See the countdown? 13:25 until detonation. 看到倒计时了吗 还有13分25秒爆炸
[33:04] That’s two minutes after the debate starts. 是辩论开始后的二分钟
[33:05] We need to disarm these things. 我们需要解除炸弹
[33:07] Disarming one now. 正在拆除其中之一
[33:08] Hope this neutralizing agent works. 希望这中和剂有用
[33:14] You ok? 你还好吗
[33:15] Yeah. This place is booby-trapped. Be careful up there. 没事 这地方到处是陷阱 小心点
[33:18] Or don’t. It’s not polite to touch things that ain’t yours. 不当心也行 乱动不属于你的东西很不礼貌
[33:23] You’re not the only one with tricks. 不只你自己有暗器
[33:29] Watch out! 小心
[33:42] Speedy! 快手
[35:01] We’re clear. 安全
[35:05] It’s clear down here, too. 下面也安全
[35:13] Top is clear. 上面安全
[35:15] Thanks. Sure you should be out in the open? 谢了 确定你该公开露面吗
[35:17] Don’t you have somewhere to be right about now? 你好像还有事要做吧
[35:26] I checked the cafeteria, the green room, everywhere. 我检查了餐厅 休息室 到处都找了
[35:30] Everywhere except for the bathroom apparently. 到处都找了 但显然没看卫生间
[35:32] Sorry. A–ahem– nervous bladder, I think. 抱歉 太紧张了应该是
[35:35] That was something I never needed to hear ever. 这种事就不用跟我说了
[35:38] Are you ready to go? 准备好了吗
[35:40] More than ever. 没有更好的时候了
[35:48] Captain Lance never lets his man get away. 犯人落到兰斯队长手里肯定跑不掉
[35:50] You shouldn’t either. 你也不该放手
[36:03] That’s nice applause. 欢呼热烈
[36:04] It’s enough to bring the house down. 差点要把房子拆掉了
[36:07] Almost. 差点
[36:09] Good luck! 祝你好运了
[36:21] {\an8 \frz0.4884\move(143.56,218.88,169.351,180.664,2600,4499)}奎恩赢得市长辩论
[36:21] Despite a bomb threat, 虽然出现了炸弹威胁
[36:23] tonight’s mayoral debate Then went on as scheduled with Mr. Queen 今晚的市长辩论依旧如期举行 并且
[36:26] being declared by most pundits the clear winner. 以奎恩先生大幅领先而告终
[36:29] Ha! Of course he’s the clear winner. 他当然会大幅领先了
[36:31] He’s marrying my daughter. 他可是要娶我女儿的人
[36:33] I think you’re a little biased. 你的评价太主观了
[36:34] Did Alex call with the new poll numbers? 艾利克斯有没有说最新的投票数据
[36:36] Well, Bethany Snow’s right. He doesn’t have to. 贝瑟妮·斯诺说的对 他根本没必要
[36:38] Experts are saying that you already won. 专家都说你基本稳赢了
[36:41] Experts aren’t the voters. 但专家不是选民
[36:42] Ok. Well, you at least have one voter in your camp. 你的阵营里至少还是有个选民的
[36:46] Meeee! 我呀
[36:47] Only one that matters. 唯一重要的那个
[36:51] Conklin may have had his difficulties, 康克林是有缺点
[36:53] but he was a good man. 但他是个好人
[36:54] Yeah. He was a good man 没错 他是个好人
[36:57] who attacked me. 只是要攻击我
[36:59] Self-defense. 我是正当防卫
[37:00] As it was with her brother? 就像对她哥哥那样吗
[37:03] I’m not saying it lacks irony. 无巧不成书
[37:06] I need you a live, Mr. Queen, 我需要你活着 奎恩先生
[37:09] But there are different forms of alive. 但活着也分好活赖活
[37:12] Don’t test me again. 别再惹我
[37:23] You did it. 你做到了
[37:28] What was that for? 为什么
[37:29] Thank you. 感谢
[37:31] I don’t need thanks, Taiana. 我不需要感激 泰安娜
[37:33] Before he died, Conklin told me 康克林死前 他跟我说
[37:35] that Reiter was gonna kill everybody here. 瑞特要杀掉这里的所有人
[37:41] We don’t have much time. 我们没多少时间了
[37:48] John, could I introduce you to Laura Hoffman? 约翰 请允许我为你介绍劳拉·霍夫曼
[37:51] – Laura. – Ooh. Don’t mind if I do. -劳拉 -请允许我
[37:53] John, hi. 约翰 你好
[37:55] Laura was our neighbor in Ivy Town. 劳拉是我们在常春藤镇的邻居
[37:56] She drove all day to get here. 开了一天的车才赶来
[37:59] Please. The drive was nothing. 拜托 开这么会儿车不算什么
[38:01] I’ve been waiting 5 months for this moment to finally arrive. 这一刻我可是等了五个月了
[38:04] Hey. Have you started your wedding register yet? 你开始婚礼礼物登记了吗
[38:07] Because I may very well have the perfect gift idea for you. 我有个超级棒的点子给你
[38:10] Let me guess. Slow cooker. 我猜猜 慢锅炖
[38:12] How did you–how did you know that? 你怎么 怎么知道的
[38:15] I’m telepathic. 我会心灵感应
[38:16] Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, 打扰 抱歉了
[38:17] but I need you both. 但我需要你们俩过去
[38:18] Photographer is here. 摄影师来了
[38:24] Did you invite him? 是你邀请他来的吗
[38:25] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[38:27] Sorry. Could I– could I talk to you for–for a minute? 抱歉 我能跟你谈谈吗
[38:29] – Yes. Absolutely. – It’s not really a good– -当然可以 -现在真的不太
[38:31] – Felicity. – What? -费利西蒂 -怎么啦
[38:32] The photographer’s right over there. 摄影师就在那里
[38:33] We will make it there just fine by ourselves. 我们自己就能过去
[38:36] – Captain Lance. – Nice to see you. -兰斯队长 -很高兴见到你
[38:39] Please. Please, please. 拜托 请
[38:41] It’s quite the party you got going on here. 你办的派对真棒
[38:47] What? What? What do you want to talk about, Quentin? 说吧 你要谈什么 昆汀
[38:48] I came here to apologize because you were right. 我来道歉 因为你是对的
[38:52] I… lied to you 我骗了你
[38:56] because I was afraid how you would react to the truth. 我害怕你知道真相会有什么反应
[39:01] The thing that I was worried about… 我担心的那件事
[39:05] It wasn’t a gambling problem. It was–it was– it was HIVE, 不是赌债 是 是蜂巢
[39:08] the same people that– 就是那些
[39:11] The same people that hurt my baby. 那些伤害了我孩子的人
[39:13] Why wouldn’t you tell me that? 你为什么不告诉我
[39:15] Because I’m not in their gunsights because I’m police. 因为我被他们盯上不是因为我是警察
[39:16] I’m in their gunsights because I stopped working for them. 我被盯上是因为我不再为他们工作了
[39:19] You were working with Damien Darhk? 你为达米恩·达克工作过
[39:22] He threatened Laurel, 他拿劳蕾尔威胁我
[39:25] and the truth is I’m glad Darhk came after me and not her 其实我很高兴达克冲我来而没有冲她
[39:29] because if he’d done it, I’d– 因为如果他得手了 那我
[39:30] You were protecting her 你是为了保护她
[39:33] just like you were protecting me. 就像你瞒着我是为了保护我
[39:36] Oh, baby. 宝贝
[39:38] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:43] Is it possible to go blind from too many flashes? 闪光灯看太久会不会失明啊
[39:45] Take a little bit of a break just for a moment. 暂时休息一下
[39:47] I literally can’t see a thing right now. 我真的看不到了
[39:48] I think the cure for that is champagne. 我想一杯香槟应该能治愈你
[39:52] Dr. Queen, I do believe you are right. 奎恩医生 你说的没错
[39:55] Curtis, Paul, so glad you guys could make it. 柯蒂斯 保罗 真高兴你们赶来了
[39:59] Quick! Grab a glass filled with champagne. 快 拿一杯香槟
[40:01] Careful. He might drink the entire bottle. 小心 他可能会把一瓶都喝掉的
[40:03] I like my bubbly. What can I say? 我就是喜欢香槟 有什么办法呢
[40:07] Mixing a downer with all the coffee you’ve had 你这三天没日没夜喝了那么多咖啡
[40:09] in the last 72 hours, Your head might explode. 再来点香槟你的脑袋真要爆了
[40:11] Yeah. I have been pulling a lot of crazy hours. 我确实加班加点来着
[40:14] After my surprise was blown on my gift, 因为我礼物的惊喜被破坏了
[40:16] I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. 所以我就想尽快完成
[40:25] Thanks! 谢谢
[40:27] We forgot to register for, uh, microchips. 我们忘记把微型集成电路芯片列入礼物清单了
[40:30] Actually, it’s neither a micro nor a chip. 其实 它既不是微型电路 也非芯片
[40:33] It’s an implantable biostimulant. 这是可植入生物刺激素
[40:36] And why would I need an implantable… 我要可植入生物
[40:38] biostimulant? 刺激素干什么
[40:41] For walking. 用来走路
[40:45] Excuse me? Curtis… 解释一下吧 柯蒂斯
[40:47] In a perfect world, it will work in time 理想的话 它能来得及
[40:49] for you to walk down the aisle, 让你自己走上红毯
[40:51] I mean, but it’s pretty cutting edge, 但这技术非常超前
[40:54] so I can’t promise anything. 所以我不敢做保证
[40:55] You’re telling me that this little piece of technology’s 你是说这个小玩意儿
[40:57] gonna help me walk again? 能让我再次走路
[40:58] After it’s implanted in your spine, yes. 在将它植入你的脊椎之后 没错
[41:00] He’s been trying to crack it for a while, 他努力研究这个好一阵子了
[41:02] but he needed a power source, 但他当时没有能量源
[41:04] something that would last a lifetime. 没有能持续一辈子那么长的
[41:06] Palmer technologies’ power cell. 帕尔默科技的超能电池
[41:07] Exactly. Once I solved that, 没错 解决了那个问题后
[41:09] I knew this might actually work. 我就知道这个应该能成
[41:11] Oh, my god. 天哪
[41:15] I don’t know what to say. 我都不知道该说什么了
[41:17] I do. 我知道
[41:19] Curtis, you are terrific. 柯蒂斯 你太棒了
[41:22] Thank you. 非常感谢
[41:23] Well, don’t thank me that. 先别急着感谢
[41:25] Still has to work. 等它真能用再说
[41:26] It will work. I know it will. You, come with me. 它肯定能用 我知道 你 跟我来
[41:29] We’re about to make my mother very happy. 我们要让我妈妈高兴死了
[41:37] – Hi, daddy. – Hi, sweety. -爸爸 -宝贝儿
[41:40] Nora, honey, there is someone I want you to meet. 诺拉 宝贝 我想给你介绍个人
[41:42] Nora, this is William. 诺拉 这是威廉
[41:44] William’s mother asked us to look after him. 他妈妈拜托我们照顾他一阵
[41:47] He will be staying with us for a while. 他要跟我们住一段时间
[41:49] Nice to meet you, William. Wanna play? 很高兴认识你 威廉 要一起玩吗
[41:51] Sure. 好
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme