时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I got an ID on our Mr. Creepy. | 我找到我们那位惊悚先生的身份了 |
[00:04] | I’m not sure what that symbol means. | 我不知道这符号是什么意思 |
[00:05] | It means anarchy. | 这代表混乱 |
[00:05] | Lonnie Machin. | 朗尼·马尚 |
[00:06] | Full time crazy pants. | 全职的疯子 |
[00:13] | Speedy, don’t! | 快手 不要 |
[00:19] | Sometimes, | 有时 |
[00:20] | the best way to teach someone a lesson isn’t to punish them; | 教训人最好的办法不是惩罚他们 |
[00:22] | it’s to punish the ones he cares about the most. | 而是惩罚他们最在乎的人 |
[00:25] | Felicity Smoak… | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[00:27] | would you make me | 你愿意让我 |
[00:29] | the happiest man on the face of the earth? | 成为地球上最幸福的男人吗 |
[00:32] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[01:06] | Now I know… | 现在我知道 |
[01:09] | that it’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[01:12] | It’s my responsibility. | 是我的责任 |
[01:14] | Responsibility? To do what? | 责任 什么责任 |
[01:17] | To end it. | 结束这一切 |
[01:19] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[01:49] | Where is Darhk?! | 达克在哪里 |
[01:50] | Where is Darhk?! | 达克在哪里 |
[02:16] | Any luck? | 有线索吗 |
[02:17] | Just more ghosts who would rather die than talk. | 都是些宁死也不肯开口的幽灵 |
[02:21] | Nobody–nobody is going to give up Darhk. | 没人供出达克的行踪 |
[02:24] | John, we got to talk to Andy again. | 约翰 我们还得找安迪谈谈 |
[02:26] | I don’t think Andy is in a very cooperative place. | 我觉得安迪不会配合 |
[02:29] | Darhk is gone to ground. | 达克已经不见踪迹了 |
[02:30] | Right now, unless things change, | 现在 除非形式转变 |
[02:31] | Andy is our best chance of catching him. | 否则安迪就是我们抓住他的最佳机会 |
[02:33] | Felicity’s going in for another surgery. | 费利西蒂准备做另一场手术 |
[02:35] | If we hurry, | 我们要是快点 |
[02:35] | we might be able to see her before she goes into prep. | 或许能赶在她进去准备前见她一面 |
[02:38] | No. No. Darhk’s in the wind. | 不 不 还没抓住达克 |
[02:41] | The longer he’s there, the harder he’s going to be to catch. | 等得越久 就更难抓到他 |
[02:42] | I’m going to stay here, | 我要留在这里 |
[02:43] | find something useful from the tip line. | 看看匿名热线有没有可用的线索 |
[02:46] | It’s what Felicity would want me to do. | 费利西蒂会希望我这么做的 |
[02:52] | Can’t lie your way out of this one, pal. | 别想就这样骗到我 伙计 |
[02:54] | Reiter might have bought your B.S. before, | 之前瑞特或许信了你编的故事 |
[02:56] | but now, with these maps, | 但现在有了这些地图 |
[02:58] | and ol’ Miss Ukraine over here still being alive, | 这位乌克兰小姐也还活着 |
[03:03] | it’s game over. | 你没戏了 |
[03:09] | He needs to rest– for a moment. | 他需要休息一会儿 |
[03:11] | Don’t care. Keep movin’. | 我不管 继续前进 |
[03:14] | And when he passes out, do you plan on killing him? | 等他晕过去了 你是打算杀了他吗 |
[03:17] | Fine. Quick. | 好吧 快点 |
[03:28] | You need to make a run for it. | 你得逃走 |
[03:30] | I’ll distract Conklin. | 我去引开康克林 |
[03:32] | By doing what? Bleeding on him? | 怎么引开 用血流不止吓唬他吗 |
[03:35] | Well, isn’t this touching? | 真叫人感动啊 |
[03:37] | All right, come on, let’s go. | 好了 起来 我们走 |
[03:40] | Don’t get too attached to him, sweetheart. | 别对他用情太深 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | His prospects for a long life don’t look too good. | 他长命百岁的几率可不大 |
[03:53] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[03:54] | I have never been more ready | 我完全准备好了 |
[03:55] | to have a bunch of guys poking around inside me. | 让一群家伙折腾我的身体 |
[03:59] | Doctors. | 我是说医生 |
[04:01] | Doing doctor things. | 做医生该做的 |
[04:04] | They think the last surgery will fix the nerve damage, so. | 他们相信之前的手术能修复神经损伤 所以 |
[04:09] | These are from Oliver. | 这是奥利弗送给你的 |
[04:11] | Well, that’s really nice of him to stop by. | 他能路过一下真是太好了 |
[04:14] | Yeah, it’s ok. | 没关系 |
[04:16] | I know he’s doing everything he can to track down the, uh… | 我知道他在竭尽全力去搜寻… |
[04:19] | flowers. | 这些花 |
[04:21] | Which is much more important. | 那件事重要得多 |
[04:22] | Plus, I got all the support I need right here. | 而且 有你们在这里就够了 |
[04:25] | Felicity? | 费利西蒂 |
[04:27] | I’m here to prep you for surgery. | 该准备做手术了 |
[04:31] | I’m going to be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[04:36] | Aren’t you tired of this? | 你难道不觉得烦吗 |
[04:38] | Same dead end conversation. | 依旧是没有结果的谈话 |
[04:39] | I’m not talking, I’m not helping. | 我不会说 也不会帮你 |
[04:41] | So how about you stop wasting both our time? | 别再浪费彼此的时间了 |
[04:46] | The Green Arrow told me to have a conversation with you about Darhk. | 绿箭侠要我来找你聊聊达克的事 |
[04:54] | I’m surprised, John. | 真没看出来啊 约翰 |
[04:56] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 没想到你还有这魄力 |
[04:58] | – I didn’t. – So what changed? | -我也没想到 -那是什么不一样了 |
[05:00] | Her name is Felicity. | 因为费利西蒂出事了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, listen, I know, I know, all right? | 好 听着 我知道 好吗 |
[05:14] | Just–just do– | 做就是了 |
[05:16] | Listen, I got to call you back, call you back. | 听着 我得等会儿再打给你 等会聊 |
[05:19] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[05:21] | She’s in surgery again. | 她又在动手术 |
[05:22] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你过来干什么 |
[05:24] | Looking for Damian Darhk. | 搜寻达米恩·达克 |
[05:26] | There’s a card | 有一张 |
[05:27] | that we haven’t turned over yet, | 我们还没亮出的牌 |
[05:28] | and we haven’t turned it over, | 之所以没亮这张牌 |
[05:30] | because when we do, | 是因为一旦亮牌了 |
[05:31] | he will know that you are working with us. | 他就会知道你是我们一伙的 |
[05:33] | You want to know where I’ve been meeting with Darhk. | 你想知道我和达克见面的地方 |
[05:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:37] | You won’t be able to go home. | 你会回不了家 |
[05:39] | Luckily, we have space in the bunker. | 幸好避难室还有地方 |
[05:41] | There are living quarters. | 有可以住人的地方 |
[05:42] | What about Laurel? | 劳蕾尔怎么办 |
[05:43] | She can take care of herself. | 她能照顾好自己 |
[05:45] | Yeah, she can do that. | 是啊 她没问题 |
[05:47] | Alright–office building, 832 Sixth Street, 30th floor. | 好吧 第六大街832号 办公楼第30层 |
[05:51] | But with Felicity in the hospital, | 可费利西蒂在医院 |
[05:52] | me and Laurel watching our backs, | 我和劳蕾尔留守阵地 |
[05:53] | your team gets mighty small. | 你的队伍战斗力就弱了 |
[05:54] | None of it matters once Darhk is off the board. | 只要能抓住达克 这些都不重要 |
[05:57] | So you’re back to dropping bodies? | 所以你又要大开杀戒了 |
[06:01] | It’s just this one. | 仅此一次 |
[06:51] | Lonnie Machin. | 朗尼·马尚 |
[06:53] | The symbol that I found in Darhk’s lair | 我在达克老巢发现的符号 |
[06:54] | is consistent with the symbol that Machin left | 跟几个月前马尚留在 |
[06:55] | near the bodies of two paramedics a few months ago. | 两个医护人员尸体旁的符号一致 |
[06:58] | Ok, but why is Machin still targeting ghosts? | 好吧 可为什么马尚还盯着那些幽灵呢 |
[07:01] | When he kidnapped Danforth’s daughter, | 他绑架丹福斯女儿的那次 |
[07:03] | Darhk was the one who gave up his location. | 是达克透露了他的藏身之处 |
[07:04] | This is payback. | 这是报复 |
[07:05] | Darhk cleared out before Machin got there. | 达克在马尚赶到前就撤走了 |
[07:07] | Darhk is one step ahead of Machin. | 达克比马尚快一步 |
[07:09] | But Machin is one step ahead of us. | 然而马尚比我们也快一步 |
[07:12] | Yeah. And I’ll keep chipping away at my stone wall. | 好吧 我会一点一点清除障碍的 |
[07:16] | Wait. | 等下 |
[07:17] | How did you suddenly find darhk’s base of operations? | 你是如何突然发现达克作战基地的 |
[07:21] | Finally had an interrogation that went somewhere. | 总算在某个审讯中有所发现 |
[07:24] | I’m going to bring up everything I can on Machin. | 我要尽可能找出有关马尚的一切信息 |
[07:26] | I’ll ask my dad | 我去问问我爸 |
[07:26] | if SCPD found any leads at the crime scene. | 看星城警局在犯罪现场发现什么线索没有 |
[07:38] | Mr. Conklin. | 康克林先生 |
[07:40] | I trust there was a reason for this? | 请解释下这是怎么回事 |
[07:42] | It’s like I’ve been telling you– | 正如我一直跟你说的 |
[07:44] | Queen’s a liar. Told me he killed this one. | 奎恩说谎了 他跟我说已经把她干掉了 |
[07:46] | Turns out he’s just been keeping her stowed away. | 结果他只是把她藏了起来 |
[07:48] | What you and your men do to satisfy your needs outside of camp | 你和你手下在营地外想怎么满足自己的需要 |
[07:52] | is no interest of me. | 我都不感兴趣 |
[07:54] | I thought you might say that. | 我就猜到你会这么说 |
[07:55] | That’s why I made sure to bring these with me. | 正因如此 我才把这些东西也带来了 |
[07:57] | I found these two coming up from a shipwrecked freighter. | 我看到他俩从沉船残骸里出来 |
[08:01] | Must have found them inside. | 这些一定是从里面拿出来的 |
[08:02] | Now, if he’s been on this island | 假如就像他所说的 |
[08:04] | the whole time like he says… | 他一直都在这岛上 |
[08:06] | How did he know where they were? | 他又是如何得知这些东西在哪的 |
[08:08] | I got those for you. | 那些是我找来给你的 |
[08:09] | For…whatever it is you’re doing here. | 为满足你们来这里的目的 |
[08:13] | And yet you waited all this time… | 但你却和你声称要杀掉的人… |
[08:16] | with someone you claimed to kill. | 等待了这么长时间 |
[08:18] | I’ve defended you, Mr. Queen. | 我维护过你 奎恩先生 |
[08:20] | At the cost of my credibility with my men. | 以我对部下的威望为担保 |
[08:23] | No more. | 但以后不会了 |
[08:25] | You can kill him now if you’d like. | 你想杀他的话就动手吧 |
[08:27] | Nah. | 不 |
[08:28] | I got something else in mind. | 我有别的主意 |
[08:32] | You can’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[08:36] | You can’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[08:54] | How’s Felicity? | 费利西蒂怎么样了 |
[08:55] | She’s in surgery. | 还在手术中 |
[08:57] | It’s a long procedure. | 会花很长时间 |
[08:59] | I’m going to go to the hospital in a bit, | 我等会儿就要回医院去 |
[09:01] | but I needed to come here and get something first. | 但我得先回来拿点东西 |
[09:03] | What? | 拿什么 |
[09:11] | I’d hate to see the other guy. | 被你揍的人肯定很惨 |
[09:13] | The other guy’s Andy. | 我揍的是安迪 |
[09:16] | We had to get information on Darhk. | 我们必须要获取达克的信息 |
[09:20] | I thought that was Oliver’s vendetta. | 我以为那是奥利弗的复仇 |
[09:21] | Oliver does have a vendetta. | 奥利弗是有仇要报 |
[09:23] | I’m just trying to keep my friends safe. | 而我只是想保证朋友们的安全 |
[09:25] | You feel betrayed. | 你觉得自己受到了背叛 |
[09:27] | I do feel betrayed, Lyla, | 我确实觉得被人背叛了 莱拉 |
[09:28] | he was my brother. My family. | 他是我弟弟 我的家人 |
[09:30] | I think that’s your problem. | 我觉得这就是你的问题所在 |
[09:32] | Ever since you heard about what Andy did back in Afghanistan, | 自从你听说了安迪在阿富汗的所作所为 |
[09:36] | Andy stopped being Andy to you. | 你对安迪的感觉就变了 |
[09:38] | He became a traitor. | 他成了叛徒 |
[09:40] | The enemy. | 敌人 |
[09:41] | Yeah, and then he doubled down | 没错 然后他更加堕落 |
[09:43] | and became one of Darhk’s ghosts. | 成为了达克手下的幽灵 |
[09:45] | And you’ve been treating him like a ghost ever since. | 从那以后你就真的把他当成幽灵了 |
[09:47] | How’s that working out for you? | 这么想你心里就好受了吗 |
[09:48] | What’s your point, Lyla? | 你想说什么 莱拉 |
[09:49] | If you’re not getting through to Andy as a ghost, | 如果你不想把安迪当成个幽灵 |
[09:51] | maybe you should try reaching him as your brother. | 也许你该把他当成自己的弟弟那么对待 |
[09:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[09:55] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[09:57] | Sure you can. | 你可以的 |
[09:58] | I’ve seen the love you have for your brother, Johnny. | 我感受过你对弟弟的爱 约翰 |
[10:00] | The strength of it. It’s iron. | 那爱的力量 无坚不摧 |
[10:03] | Before you give up on Andy, | 在你放弃安迪之前 |
[10:05] | just make sure he sees what I do– | 一定要让他看到我眼中的你 |
[10:07] | A man who’d go to the ends of the earth for the ones he loves. | 一个为了心爱之人可以走遍天涯海角的男人 |
[10:12] | And if it helps… | 假如这样有用… |
[10:14] | consider it an order, soldier. | 就把这当成个命令吧 士兵 |
[10:24] | You doing ok? | 你还好吧 |
[10:25] | You mean now that Machin’s back? | 马尚都回来了 怎么会好 |
[10:27] | I’m sure he’s not after you. | 我确定他的目标不是你 |
[10:29] | Why would he be? | 怎么可能是我 |
[10:30] | I only burned his face off | 我不过是在复活泉水暴怒的驱使下 |
[10:32] | in a fiery fit of Lazarus rage. | 烧毁了他的脸而已 |
[10:34] | Thea… | 西娅… |
[10:36] | Look, you know those crime scene photos that Ollie showed us | 听着 看到奥利拿来的犯罪现场照片上 |
[10:39] | with paramedics and writing symbols in blood? | 死了的医护人员和用血画的符号了吗 |
[10:44] | Whoever is out there now is a complete monster. | 不管这人是谁 一定是个怪物 |
[10:47] | A monster that we’re going to catch. | 一个会被我们抓到的怪物 |
[10:49] | I don’t know anymore! | 我现在也不确定了 |
[10:51] | And lately, I can’t seem to win for losing. | 并且最近 我有点分不清何为输赢了 |
[10:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:55] | When we got John’s brother out of hive, | 我们把约翰的弟弟带出蜂巢那天 |
[10:58] | I ran in to Damian Darhk. | 我碰到了达米恩·达克 |
[11:01] | And he–he tried to use his creepy magic mojo on me, | 他想用他那鬼魔法对付我 |
[11:05] | but… | 可是… |
[11:08] | After that, my blood lust was better. | 从那以后 我的杀戮欲就少了很多 |
[11:11] | It was almost completely gone. | 基本上已经没有了 |
[11:14] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:15] | I really just thought I was starting to get on the other side of this. | 我只是觉得自己逐渐康复了 |
[11:20] | Sounds like you already are. | 听上去好像你已经没事了 |
[11:21] | Except now Machin’s out there | 只是目前马尚出现了 |
[11:23] | and he has a blood lust of his own. | 他也带着杀戮欲望 |
[11:27] | And it’s completely my fault. | 这完全是我的错 |
[11:29] | No, Thea, you can’t think that way. | 不 西娅 别这么想 |
[11:31] | It’s far too late for that. | 已经晚了 |
[11:37] | It’s all right, sweetheart, it’s all right. | 没事的宝贝 没事的 |
[11:40] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[11:43] | What…are you… | 你们…在… |
[11:45] | I had no idea that Felicity’s friend | 我不知道费利西蒂的朋友 |
[11:47] | was…Quentin’s daughter. | 就是…昆汀的女儿 |
[11:53] | It’s such a small world. | 世界真小 |
[11:57] | Microscopic. | 非常之小 |
[11:59] | Um, Thea, I’ve been– I’ve been trying to get Donna | 西娅 我…一直想让唐娜 |
[12:01] | to eat something up at the cafeteria, | 去餐厅吃点东西 |
[12:03] | but maybe you’d have better luck. | 但或许你来劝她更好 |
[12:05] | Uh…Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[12:07] | Sure, sure. Come on. | 当然 当然 我们走 |
[12:09] | Yeah, ok. | 好的 |
[12:13] | I was–I was going to say something, | 我…本想说些什么 |
[12:14] | but then everything with Felicity, and… | 但费利西蒂的事情… |
[12:16] | Dad, dad… It’s fine. | 爸爸…没关系的 |
[12:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:20] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[12:22] | Ok, so Oliver found Darhk’s base of operations, | 奥利弗发现达克的行动基地了 |
[12:25] | and I’m guessing that’s thanks to you? | 我想你功不可没吧 |
[12:28] | Well, there’s no use being on the inside | 如果不能提供情报 |
[12:29] | if I can’t provide inside intel, right? | 我深入敌方还有什么意义呢 |
[12:31] | Darhk’s going to realize that you’re helping the Green Arrow. | 达克会发现你在帮绿箭侠的 |
[12:33] | I think that ship’s probably already sailed. | 他八成已经猜到了 |
[12:35] | Don’t worry, I can look after myself. | 别担心 我能照顾好自己 |
[12:36] | I’m more worried about you. | 我更担心你 |
[12:37] | I thought we already worked past this. | 我以为这问题我们已商量好了 |
[12:39] | There’s no working past a father caring | 一个父亲关心自己女儿 |
[12:41] | about his daughter. | 没得商量 |
[12:45] | Hmm, text from the new girlfriend? | 新女友的短信吗 |
[12:47] | Easy, get out of here. | 行了 走开 |
[12:49] | Crime lab. | 罪证鉴定科 |
[12:50] | I have half the CSIs I got working on the HIVE crime scene. | 我手下一半现场调查员都在跟蜂巢的案子 |
[12:53] | I doubt they’ll find anything. | 我看他们不见得能查到什么 |
[12:55] | The ghosts have their DNA scrambled. | 幽灵的DNA都是扰乱过的 |
[12:57] | Which makes this particularly strange. | 所以这事就更古怪了 |
[13:00] | The blood Machin used for his graffiti | 马尚涂鸦用的血 |
[13:02] | didn’t come from the ghosts. | 不是幽灵的 |
[13:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:04] | The CSU got a match. | 鉴证科有了比对结果 |
[13:07] | Two of them, actually. | 用的是两个人的血 |
[13:09] | 迈克尔·奥尔金 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h克里斯蒂儿·奥尔金 | |
[13:10] | Michael and Crystal Olguin. | 迈克尔和克里斯蒂儿·奥尔金 |
[13:12] | Machin’s foster parents. | 马尚的养父母 |
[13:14] | Kidnapped three days ago. | 三天前被绑架 |
[13:15] | Machin’s settling old scores. | 马尚在算旧账 |
[13:17] | He planted their blood at HIVE, | 他把他们的血涂在蜂巢里 |
[13:18] | so clearly Darhk is next on his list. | 显然达克就是他下一个目标 |
[13:21] | But Machin’s got to be laying low somewhere, right? | 但马尚得有栖身之处 对吧 |
[13:23] | You think his former home? | 你是说他以前的家 |
[13:25] | Well, I mean, it’s vacant now. | 我是说 房子现在空着 |
[13:26] | Yeah, maybe they have a security system we can hack into. | 对啊 或许我们能黑进他们的安保系统 |
[13:29] | I’ve got it. | 交给我 |
[13:34] | – Or not. – Here, let me try it. | -还是算了 -我来试试 |
[13:40] | Ok, wait, who is that? | 等等 那人是谁 |
[13:41] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[13:43] | Suit up. | 准备行动 |
[14:01] | Well, that’s not at all creepy. | 真是一点都不奇怪 |
[14:05] | Front’s clear. | 前屋没人 |
[14:06] | Same. | 这边也是 |
[14:08] | Except for trash, flies, | 除了有些垃圾 苍蝇 |
[14:09] | and some bad graffiti. | 还有涂鸦 |
[14:12] | Wait, I think we might have something. | 等等 好像有发现 |
[14:34] | I was expecting Mr. Darhk’s friends, | 我在等达克先生的朋友 |
[14:36] | but…you guys are a pleasant surprise. | 不过…你们出现真是个惊喜 |
[14:41] | Especially you, dear. | 尤其是你 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[14:46] | Funny… | 真有趣 |
[14:48] | I was going to tell you the same thing. | 我也想说同样的话 |
[15:12] | It’s a motion sensor. | 这是个运动传感器 |
[15:18] | Good. | 干得好 |
[15:26] | Oh, did you think I was going to kill you? | 你以为我会杀了你吗 |
[15:28] | Why would I do such a thing? | 我怎么可能杀你 |
[15:34] | You’re the one who saved me from myself. | 是你让我得到自我救赎 |
[15:43] | Come on, then. | 动手吧 |
[15:44] | Hit me with your best shot. | 射出你最完美的一箭 |
[15:52] | Oh, that’s pretty. | 真不错 |
[15:53] | Did you take voice lessons? | 你是上过美声课吗 |
[15:55] | Move, Thea. Stay away from her! | 快走西娅 离她远点 |
[15:57] | Oh, I would never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[15:59] | You, on the other hand… | 不过你嘛… |
[16:06] | Speedy, you ok? | 快手 你没事吧 |
[16:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[16:11] | Find out what he knows. | 弄清楚他都知道些什么 |
[16:25] | Aren’t we risking some crazy | 这人是个疯恶棍 |
[16:26] | bond villain stupidity here? | 我们审问他是不是太冒险了 |
[16:28] | I mean, this guy needs to be put away. | 我是说 这人应该被关起来 |
[16:32] | Far, far away. | 关到很远的地方 |
[16:33] | Machin found Darhk’s base of operations without any help. | 马尚单靠自己就找到了达克的行动基地 |
[16:36] | I need to know how; I need to know where Darhk is right now, | 我要知道怎么做到的 和达克现在哪儿 |
[16:39] | and the cops can have him when I am done with him. | 我问完就会把他交给警察 |
[16:41] | Machin is about ten different kinds of deranged. | 马尚神经错乱到极致了 |
[16:44] | Why would you believe anything he tells you? | 你为什么会信他的话 |
[16:46] | Cause I don’t have any other choice. | 因为我没得选 |
[16:47] | Now I am done talking about this. | 现在我不想谈这个 |
[16:51] | Give me the room. | 你们出去吧 |
[16:53] | I thought we’ve moved past this. | 我以为我们已经过了这个阶段了 |
[16:54] | Sorry to disappoint. Wake up. | 抱歉让你失望了 醒醒 |
[16:57] | Where’s Damian Darhk? | 达米恩·达克在哪里 |
[17:00] | He went home. | 他回家了 |
[17:04] | I was planning a party for him. | 我为他筹划了场派对 |
[17:06] | You interrupted my– | 你打扰了我的… |
[17:09] | Tell me where he is! | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[17:11] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[17:13] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[17:16] | What could you possible do that I haven’t already enjoyed? | 你还能怎么折磨我 |
[17:21] | – Get out! – No. | -出去 -不 |
[17:23] | Look, there’s something you need to hear. | 听着 有件事你得知道 |
[17:31] | What?! | 什么事 |
[17:33] | Felicity’s out of surgery. | 费利西蒂手术结束了 |
[17:35] | Donna just texted me. | 唐娜刚刚发短信给我 |
[17:36] | They didn’t say what was wrong. | 医生没说是什么问题 |
[17:38] | But I– I don’t think it’s good. | 但我觉得不太妙 |
[17:42] | You need to go there. | 你得去一趟医院 |
[17:50] | Back for more? | 还要再打吗 |
[17:51] | Does beating up on your little brother | 打自己的弟弟 |
[17:53] | give you a little thrill? | 让你很兴奋吧 |
[17:54] | I’m not proud of what I did, Andy. | 我对自己做的事并没感到骄傲 安迪 |
[17:57] | In fact, I’m ashamed of it. | 其实 我觉得很丢脸 |
[17:59] | You, John? Mr. High and Mighty? | 你 约翰 傲慢先生吗 |
[18:03] | Do you remember the last time | 还记得上次 |
[18:05] | you beat on me until your knuckles bled? | 你打我打到手关节流血吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, I do. | 记得 |
[18:11] | Ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事 |
[18:14] | When I found out you were dealing. | 我发现你在贩毒的时候 |
[18:15] | Yeah. You convinced me to enlist. | 是的 你说服我参军 |
[18:18] | To go the straight and narrow like my big bro. | 像我哥哥一样安分守己 |
[18:22] | And I tried. | 我试过了 |
[18:23] | Honestly, I tried, man. | 说实话 我真试过了 |
[18:25] | Enough to fool you. | 足以骗过你 |
[18:27] | That’s just not who I was. | 我不是那种人 |
[18:29] | ‘Cause it’s always been about you, John. | 因为这都是为了你自己 约翰 |
[18:32] | ‘Cause I’m such an embarrassment, | 因为我让你如此丢脸 |
[18:33] | and my bad deeds look bad on you. | 我做的坏事让你难看 |
[18:36] | No, Andy, no, that’s not true. | 不 安迪 不是这样的 |
[18:38] | I did what I did because I love you, man. | 我这么做是因为我爱你 老弟 |
[18:41] | No, I do, Andy. | 是真的 安迪 |
[18:43] | Then, now. | 以前是 现在也是 |
[18:47] | Andy, you’re still my little brother | 安迪 你还是我的弟弟 |
[18:48] | who I stayed up late playing cards with. | 我还是会熬夜和你玩扑克牌 |
[18:50] | You’re going through this, that’s on me. | 你经历的这些事都是因为我 |
[18:54] | But do you really think Damian Darhk gives a damn about you? | 但你真的以为达米恩·达克会在乎你吗 |
[18:56] | He believes that the world needs a reset. | 他相信这个世界需要重置 |
[18:59] | And honestly, John, after what we witnessed in Afghanistan, | 说实话 约翰 在我们目睹了阿富汗之后 |
[19:02] | can you tell me otherwise? | 你能说事实并非如此吗 |
[19:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | All right, so you and Darhk are burning the village | 那你和达克为了拯救世界 |
[19:08] | in order to save it. I get that. | 所以放火烧村子 这我明白 |
[19:10] | Malcolm Merlyn was talking the same tune. | 马尔科姆·梅林也在说同一番话 |
[19:12] | But Andy, Darhk hurt a friend of mine. | 但是安迪 达克伤害了我的一个朋友 |
[19:15] | A close friend. | 一个非常要好的朋友 |
[19:17] | A woman better than you and me put together. | 一个胜过我和你加在一起的女人 |
[19:20] | It doesn’t matter if Darhk wants to save the world– | 达克是否要拯救世界并不重要 |
[19:22] | he crossed a line. | 但是他做得太过火了 |
[19:25] | So I’m asking you, Andy– | 所以我请求你 安迪 |
[19:27] | begging you, man… | 求求你 弟弟 |
[19:30] | brother to brother. | 以兄弟的身份 |
[19:33] | Where can I find Darhk? | 我在哪能找到达克 |
[19:39] | He, um… | 他 |
[19:43] | likes to talk about Stonehaven. | 喜欢说起斯通黑文 |
[19:47] | About how the leaves look there… | 说起那里秋日里的落叶 |
[19:50] | in autumn. | 看起来如何 |
[19:54] | Thanks, Andy. | 谢谢你 安迪 |
[19:56] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[19:58] | You’re ashamed. | 你以我为耻 |
[19:59] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们互不相欠 |
[20:06] | Speedy. | 快手 |
[20:09] | That is what the blonde with the black leather | 那个一身黑皮衣大嘴巴的 |
[20:11] | and the big mouth called you, right? | 金发妞是这么叫你的吧 |
[20:15] | Hard to look at me, I know. | 很难正视我 我知道 |
[20:18] | Your doing. | 是你的功劳 |
[20:19] | I owe you a thank you. | 我欠你一句谢谢 |
[20:21] | Baptism by fire, it’s transcendent. | 战火洗礼 至高无上 |
[20:25] | You burnt away my weakness | 你烧尽了我的软弱 |
[20:27] | like a phoenix rising from the ashes. | 就像凤凰浴火重生 |
[20:30] | If you thought burning your face off was fun, | 如果你以为烧毁你的脸很有趣的话 |
[20:33] | keep talking. | 那继续说 |
[20:35] | I’ll put an arrow through your eye. | 我会把箭射进你眼睛里 |
[20:37] | So why hold back? | 那为什么还不动手呢 |
[20:40] | I know you want to kill me. | 我知道你想杀死我 |
[20:42] | Because I can control myself. | 因为我能控制我自己 |
[20:45] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[20:47] | Look, you think you can, you say you can, | 你以为你能 你说你能 |
[20:50] | but I can see it in your eyes. | 但是我能从你的双眼里看出来 |
[20:52] | The hunger to deliver death. | 释放死亡的欲望 |
[20:56] | Oh, delicious. | 美味可口 |
[21:01] | Told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[21:10] | Bye, dear. | 拜 亲爱的 |
[21:19] | Hi, Donna. | 唐娜 |
[21:20] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[21:21] | I… | 我 |
[21:23] | I should have been here. | 我应该待在这里的 |
[21:26] | Thea said that Felicity is out of surgery? | 西娅说费利西蒂的手术做完了 |
[21:29] | Yeah, yeah, she’s, uh, | 是的 她 |
[21:31] | well, she’s got a new diagnosis. | 医生对她有了新的诊断 |
[21:33] | What? | 什么 |
[21:36] | They can’t… | 他们没法 |
[21:38] | they can’t fix her. | 没法治好她 |
[21:43] | What do you mean, they can’t fix her? | 他们没法治好她是什么意思 |
[21:45] | The damage to her spinal cord, it’s… | 她脊椎神经上的损伤 |
[21:49] | Oliver, it’s permanent. | 奥利弗 是永久性的 |
[21:51] | She’s never going to walk again. | 她再也没法走路了 |
[21:54] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[21:57] | We’ll talk to another doctor. | 我们再去看别的医生 |
[21:57] | No, no, no, see, you don’t– | 不 不 你不… |
[21:59] | This– this is the other doctor, ok? | 我们看的就是别的医生 |
[22:02] | This is the doctor that came all the way from Central City. | 这位医生专程从中城过来 |
[22:07] | This is the doctor. | 这医生是最好的 |
[22:09] | Where is she? I need to see her. | 她人在哪 我要见她 |
[22:12] | She’s in recovery. | 她在恢复室 |
[22:12] | We have a special report. | 特别报道 |
[22:14] | The anarchist has just been apprehended | 无政府主义者 |
[22:16] | by the Star City Police Department. | 刚刚被星城警署逮捕 |
[22:18] | D.A. Laurel Lance was onsite to oversee his detainment. | 扣押时 地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯在现场监督 |
[22:34] | Stop! | 住手 |
[22:36] | What? | 什么 |
[22:37] | Stop. | 住手 |
[22:42] | You said he was mine to do whatever I want with. | 你说把他留给我来处置的 |
[22:44] | That was before I saw the signs on his abdomen. | 那是在我看到他肚子上的字迹之前 |
[22:53] | Hmm. Well, you can look at it all you want | 随便你怎么看 |
[22:55] | After he’s dead. | 在他死后 |
[22:57] | I have a need of him. | 我还需要他 |
[23:01] | No, no, no, everyone stay back. | 不好 大家退后 |
[23:05] | Well, I count five guns. | 好吧 我这儿有五支枪对着你 |
[23:08] | And you got one. | 而你只有一支 |
[23:09] | What you going to do? | 你还想耍什么花样 |
[23:11] | You can’t run. | 你跑不掉的 |
[23:16] | I’m not running. | 我没打算逃跑 |
[23:34] | Ah, long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[23:35] | We didn’t finish our conversation. | 我们的谈话还没结束呢 |
[23:37] | And what, I’m supposed to be so grateful, | 那又怎样 我应该非常感激你 |
[23:40] | I’m just going to give up what I know about where Darhk is? | 打算告诉你据我所知的达克的藏身之处吗 |
[23:45] | Not likely. | 绝对不可能 |
[23:58] | You make sure he’s dead. | 你得确保他必死无疑 |
[24:13] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你完全疯了吗 |
[24:14] | I don’t have time for a debate. | 我没时间跟你理论 |
[24:16] | Good, | 很好 |
[24:17] | Because there’s nothing to debate. What you did– | 因为根本没什么好理论的 你所做的 |
[24:19] | What I did? | 我做了什么 |
[24:21] | I did what I had to do after you made it necessary. | 托你的福我只是做了我该做的 |
[24:25] | Machin was only arrested by the SCPD | 马尚差点就被星城警局逮捕了 |
[24:27] | because you gave him up. | 因为你告了密 |
[24:28] | You were holding a man prisoner | 你因为某种私人恩怨 |
[24:30] | as some sort of personal vendetta! | 就放走了一名囚犯 |
[24:32] | Do you have any idea how many people | 你知道达米恩·达克和蜂巢 |
[24:35] | Damian Darhk and HIVE have killed over the past six months? | 在过去的六个月里杀害了多少人吗 |
[24:38] | This might be a vendetta, but it’s not personal. | 这或许算是仇恨 但绝非私人间的 |
[24:42] | I don’t know what’s worse– | 我不知道还会有什么更糟糕的 |
[24:44] | You actually believe that, or you expect me to. | 你实际上是清楚的 或者你希望我这么想 |
[24:47] | I put a tracker on Machin. | 我在马尚身上放了追踪器 |
[24:48] | He will lead us to Darhk, | 他会带我们找到达克的 |
[24:49] | and then we will take both of them down. | 那时我们就能一举拿下他们两个 |
[24:51] | And when your master plan doesn’t work, | 要是你这个天才计划没有成功 |
[24:53] | You just sent a murdering psychotic back on the streets. | 你就等于把一个杀人狂送到了大街上 |
[24:57] | Like you did with Sara. | 就像你对莎拉所做的那样 |
[25:00] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[25:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[25:02] | Oliver broke Machin out of custody. | 奥利弗把马尚从羁押车里放了出来 |
[25:05] | What? | 什么 |
[25:06] | Using Machin to get to Darhk, period. | 利用马尚找到达克 就这样 |
[25:09] | If either of you has a problem with it, | 如果你们谁对此还有问题 |
[25:11] | You know where the door is. | 那就慢走不送 |
[25:14] | Laurel, give us a second. | 劳蕾尔 让我们聊会 |
[25:19] | I don’t have time for a lecture, John. | 我没时间听你长篇大论 约翰 |
[25:20] | There’s no lecture here, Oliver, | 不是什么长篇大论 奥利弗 |
[25:21] | but you should know that Andy gave me a lead on Darhk | 但是你应该知道安迪给我的有关达克的线索 |
[25:24] | – and I’ve been working on it. – Good. What have you found? | -我一直在调查 -很好 你发现了什么 |
[25:25] | Unfortunately, it was a dead end, but– | 很不幸 是个死胡同 但是 |
[25:27] | But nothing. But nothing. | 但是一无所获 一无所获 |
[25:29] | Oliver, I know you’re hurting, man, | 奥利弗 我知道你内心很痛苦 伙计 |
[25:30] | but you should know that whatever | 但是你要知道 |
[25:31] | Your play is… I got your back. | 无论你打算怎样 我都支持你 |
[25:34] | But? | 但是 |
[25:35] | But you’ve come so far, Oliver. | 但是你这么辛苦走到现在 奥利弗 |
[25:37] | You’ve recovered a humanity | 你已经重新找回了 |
[25:39] | that you lost | 我当初遇见你时 |
[25:41] | when I first met you, | 你丢失的人性 |
[25:42] | I know you want payback for what Darhk did | 我知道你想达克偿还 |
[25:44] | to Felicity, and you should. | 他对费利西蒂犯下的罪恶 而且你也该这么做 |
[25:46] | But don’t lose what made | 但最重要的是 |
[25:47] | her fall in love with you in the first place. | 不要丢失让她倾心于你的本质 |
[25:58] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[26:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[26:02] | I came by to tell you, um… | 我来是想告诉你 |
[26:06] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[26:09] | My anger management issues, | 我的愤怒管理问题 |
[26:13] | they are less manageable lean I thought. | 它们比我想象的更加难以控制 |
[26:15] | Look, I called what’s going on with you anger management | 听着 我把你正在经历的过程称为愤怒管理 |
[26:18] | because I don’t know what else to call it. | 是因为我不知道还能叫它什么 |
[26:22] | All I know is that there’s something that’s really bothering you | 我只知道有什么事在困扰着你 |
[26:24] | and if I know what it is, | 如果我知道是什么事 |
[26:25] | maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮上忙 |
[26:29] | You can’t. | 你帮不上忙 |
[26:31] | This…this can’t really be helped. | 这种情况谁也帮不上忙 |
[26:34] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[26:36] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我一点也不相信 |
[26:37] | Thea, you’ve lived through more tragedies | 西娅 你经受过常人无法忍受的 |
[26:39] | Than a person has any right to. | 那些不幸 |
[26:41] | Instead of crumbling, here you are. | 你完好无损地站在这 而不是早就被击垮 |
[26:43] | Every single day, working to rebuild your home. | 每一天 你都在致力于重建你的家园 |
[26:45] | You’ve got steel inside of you, Thea. | 你的内心已经变得无比坚强 西娅 |
[26:49] | That’s what drew me to you in the first place. | 这就是你最吸引我的地方 |
[26:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:54] | I’m… | 我 |
[26:57] | just not ready. | 只是还没准备好 |
[26:58] | Well, hey, when you are, | 好吧 当你准备好了 |
[27:00] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这等你 |
[27:04] | Ok. | 好的 |
[27:17] | Oh, boy. | 伙计们 |
[27:19] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么好戏了吗 |
[27:21] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:23] | Short version– Machin’s gotten loose; | 简单点说 马尚逃跑了 |
[27:24] | He’s after Darhk and we’re tracking him. | 他去寻找达克了 我们正在追踪他 |
[27:26] | Wait, what? What happens if he gets out | 等等 什么 如果他逃脱了 |
[27:29] | and starts hurting people? | 继续开始伤害大家怎么办 |
[27:30] | – That’s exactly my point. – It doesn’t matter. | -我也这么想 -没关系 |
[27:32] | You sound like him. | 你口气跟他挺像的 |
[27:33] | No, I mean, the tracker’s gone dark. | 不 我是说 追踪器没有信号了 |
[27:35] | I mean, we just lost his signal, he must have found the tracker! | 我们失去了他的信号 他肯定发现了追踪器 |
[27:37] | We lost him. | 我们弄丢了他 |
[27:41] | Okey so, what we do konw? | 好吧 我们现在知道些什么 |
[27:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:47] | That was the whole plan. | 这就是我的全部计划 |
[27:49] | Oliver, go see Felicity. | 奥利弗 去看看费利西蒂吧 |
[27:51] | Not right now, john, not with– | 现在不是时候 约翰 不是在 |
[27:53] | Then when? | 你要等到什么时候 |
[27:55] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[27:57] | And right now, I think you need her, too. | 现在 我觉得你也需要她 |
[28:00] | We will find Machin. | 我们会找到马尚的 |
[28:02] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:04] | They are right, ok? | 他们说的对 |
[28:06] | We are going to figure this out. | 我们会解决的 |
[28:10] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[28:11] | you need to go and be with her. | 你得去陪在她身边 |
[28:26] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[28:34] | Sorry I didn’t… | 抱歉 我没能 |
[28:38] | come by sooner. | 早点来 |
[28:39] | It’s… | 我… |
[28:40] | It’s unforgivable. | 真是不可原谅 |
[28:42] | Only if you were in Bali or something. | 除非你是去巴厘岛度假了什么的 |
[28:46] | Were you in Bali? | 你是去巴厘岛了吗 |
[28:47] | No, I was, uh… | 没有 我… |
[28:48] | Beating the streets. | 去巡街了 |
[28:50] | Probably a lot of people looking for Darhk. | 估计有很多人都在找达克 |
[28:53] | I didn’t want to come and see you | 我本来不想 |
[28:54] | until darhk was off the board. | 在抓住达克之前来见你的 |
[28:55] | Any luck? | 有收获了吗 |
[28:58] | Working some leads. | 正在查一些线索 |
[29:00] | Tell me you haven’t gone off the rails. | 告诉我你没有失去理智 |
[29:03] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[29:08] | I just… | 我只是 |
[29:11] | I can’t help but think that… | 我总忍不住觉得 |
[29:14] | the reason that Darhk is winning | 达克能赢就是因为 |
[29:16] | is because I haven’t been willing to go far enough. | 我不愿意太出格 |
[29:19] | And that if I was, | 如果我过分了 |
[29:21] | if I had, | 如果我出格一些 |
[29:23] | maybe you wouldn’t be in here right now. | 也许你现在就不会躺在这里了 |
[29:27] | And I don’t know | 而且我不知道 |
[29:28] | what the point… | 如果我不能 |
[29:31] | of what I’m doing as Green Arrow is | 保护好我身边的人 |
[29:35] | if I can’t protect the people that are closest to me. | 那我做绿箭侠还有什么意义 |
[29:37] | Well, what’s the point of | 可是如果你迷失了自我 |
[29:38] | doing it if you lose yourself in the process? | 那么这样还有意义吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:42] | There’s something else we need to talk about. | 还有件事我们需要谈谈 |
[29:44] | The doctors… | 那些医生 |
[29:47] | They say that I’m, uh… | 他们说我… |
[29:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:52] | My point being is we didn’t really exchange any vows, | 我的意思是我们还没有交换结婚誓言 |
[29:54] | so the whole for better, | 所以祸福与共 |
[29:55] | for worse thing doesn’t really apply here. | 生死契阔这一套还没生效呢 |
[29:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:58] | And maybe the real reason you haven’t been here | 或许你一直没有来的真实原因 |
[30:00] | – is because… – Felicity. | -是因为 -费莉西蒂 |
[30:07] | The nurse, she took this off of you in the E.R. | 护士在急诊室里把这个取下来了 |
[30:12] | How dare she. | 好大的胆子 |
[30:22] | For better, for worse. | 祸福与共 生死契阔 |
[30:24] | Ok. | 好的 |
[30:36] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势 |
[30:37] | Reiter, I can help you find what you need… | 瑞特 我可以帮你找到你想要的 |
[30:40] | on one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[30:43] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[30:44] | I want Taiana’s safety. | 你要保证泰安娜的安全 |
[30:46] | So long as she is alive, | 只要她活着 |
[30:48] | I’ll cooperate. | 我就好好合作 |
[30:50] | He’s manipulating you. | 他是在玩弄你 |
[30:52] | What do you think he’s been doing this whole time? | 你觉得他这一段时间都在干什么 |
[30:55] | You give him what he wants, he’s going to turn on you. | 你满足他的要求 他就会背叛你 |
[30:56] | Do we have a deal or not? | 这个协定行还是不行 |
[31:06] | Take them both to prison. | 把他们两个带到牢里去 |
[31:11] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能相信他 |
[31:14] | Remember, Conklin… | 康克林 你记住 |
[31:16] | There’s no part of my plan | 我的计划里 |
[31:18] | which requires you to be alive. | 不需要你活着 |
[31:33] | You know, we go out every night… | 你知道吗 我们每天晚上出去 |
[31:37] | suiting up, risking our lives, | 穿着战衣 冒着生命危险 |
[31:40] | fighting assassins and meta-humans | 四处打击刺客和超能力者 |
[31:43] | and all the worst kinds of people. | 还有所有那些恶人 |
[31:45] | She’s stronger than all of us. | 她却比我们都坚强 |
[31:49] | You won’t get an argument from me. | 你这话我完全同意 |
[31:52] | Oliver, we might have something. | 奥利弗 我们可能有了点进展 |
[31:54] | John’s brother said Darhk | 约翰的弟弟说 |
[31:55] | could be found in a place called Stonehaven. | 达克可能会在一个叫斯通黑文的地方 |
[31:57] | Dig said that lead was a dead end. | 狄格说那条线索走不通 |
[31:59] | That was before we cross referenced the tracker’s location | 那时我们没有和追踪器的位置对比 |
[32:02] | and came back with a residential address. | 现在找到了一个住宅地址 |
[32:05] | Machin’s going after Darhk where he lives. | 马尚要去找达克住的地方 |
[32:07] | We’re going to roll out. | 我们决定出动 |
[32:09] | I thought…you might want to tag along. | 我觉得你估计想和我们一起来 |
[32:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:22] | All righty. | 好啦 |
[32:24] | I just spoke with Mr. Darhk. | 我刚和达克先生通过话 |
[32:26] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上了 |
[32:29] | Traffic’s a bitch. | 堵车真是麻烦 |
[32:32] | Could take a while. | 估计要好久呢 |
[32:33] | I really don’t see why we can’t have some fun | 在他来之前 我觉得我们还是可以 |
[32:37] | in the meanwhile. | 找点乐子 |
[32:43] | Just so you know, | 跟你说明一下 |
[32:44] | this isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[32:47] | You see, daddy done me wrong. | 是这样 你老爹惹到我了 |
[32:50] | There needs to be recompense for that. | 总得给我点赔偿吧 |
[32:53] | He’s not responsible for what– | 我的脸弄成这样 |
[32:55] | for what happened to my face. | 不是他的错 |
[32:58] | Not directly, but incidentally. | 不直接是 但他促成了 |
[33:01] | And isn’t that what anarchy is? | 这不就是混乱的意思吗 |
[33:03] | The intersection of seemingly unconnected events? | 看似毫无关联的事情的交集 |
[33:18] | Who owns the house? | 这房子的主人是谁 |
[33:19] | It’s owned by a dummy corporation. | 这房子是一个空壳公司的 |
[33:21] | Couldn’t work through all the layers | 没有费莉西蒂我们没办法 |
[33:22] | without felicity. | 看到内部情况 |
[33:23] | And we’re sure that Machin’s inside? | 确定马尚在里面吗 |
[33:28] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[33:30] | We’re sure. | 他在里面 |
[33:47] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[33:49] | First, you catch me. | 你先是抓了我 |
[33:51] | Then, you break me out. | 然后你又放了我 |
[33:53] | Now, you want to catch me again. | 现在你又想抓我 |
[33:55] | Make up your mind. | 到底想怎样 |
[33:57] | Let’s take him. | 干掉他 |
[34:04] | Get them out of here! | 把她们带出去 |
[34:06] | You are gonna be OK! | 不会有事的 |
[34:08] | Come on! | 快走 |
[34:25] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[35:03] | There it is. | 终于啊 |
[35:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:07] | A little piece of me inside of you | 你心里有一小部分和我一样 |
[35:11] | just begging to come out and play. | 正祈求着要出来撒野 |
[35:23] | Where’s my family?! | 我的家人呢 |
[35:30] | I saved them. | 我救了她们 |
[35:37] | I want to be clear about something– | 有件事我要说清楚 |
[35:39] | I have shown you repeatedly | 我已经无数次证明 |
[35:40] | that you cannot beat me. | 你无法打败我 |
[35:42] | You saved my family. | 你救了我的家人 |
[35:45] | So I’ll give you a few weeks to spend with yours. | 我也会给你几周时间陪陪家人 |
[35:48] | Enjoy your time. | 好好享受吧 |
[35:51] | What’s left of it. | 所剩时日不多 |
[35:57] | You missed. | 你射偏了 |
[35:58] | On purpose. | 还是故意的 |
[36:01] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[36:23] | Are Darhk’s wife and daughter in police custody? | 达克的妻子和女儿被警方拘留了吗 |
[36:26] | They told police they weren’t his wife and daughter. | 她们说自己不是他的家人 |
[36:29] | Have fake ID and everything. | 还有假证件之类的 |
[36:31] | Speedy… | 快手 |
[36:33] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[36:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:36] | I’m just sorry I let Machin get away. | 我只是很抱歉让马尚跑了 |
[36:38] | I’m just glad that you’re all right. | 你平安无事我就知足了 |
[36:41] | I’m going to go see Felicity. | 我要去看费利西蒂了 |
[36:49] | The Chinese use this island as a prison. | 中国人把这座岛用作监狱 |
[36:53] | Bet you didn’t know that. | 我猜你不知道吧 |
[36:55] | Said being sentenced here was worse than any hell. | 据说这里的酷刑比任何地方都凶残 |
[36:58] | Guess I’ll just have to see if I can give | 大概我要看看自己会不会 |
[36:59] | those Chinese a run for their money. | 比那些中国人更凶狠 |
[37:07] | Reiter’s going to get through with you eventually, | 瑞特不会一直护着你 |
[37:09] | and then you and me will have a little uninterrupted time. | 之后我再单独陪你玩 |
[37:18] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血 |
[37:22] | You shouldn’t let these wounds sit open like that. | 你不该让伤口这样敞开 |
[37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:26] | You saved my life again. | 你又一次救了我的命 |
[37:28] | Really, at the expense of your own. | 真的 不惜自己的性命 |
[37:30] | Well, you didn’t deserve to die. | 我没理由见死不救 |
[37:35] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[37:37] | My brother would have liked you. | 我兄弟应该会喜欢你 |
[37:47] | I already told you everything I know, John. | 我已经把知道的都说了 约翰 |
[37:50] | I’m not here to ask you any questions, Andy. | 我不是来问问题的 安迪 |
[38:12] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你来 |
[38:14] | Yeah, I’m, uh… | 是啊 我… |
[38:16] | glad I did. | 很高兴过来 |
[38:18] | And glad you called. | 也很高兴你打给了我 |
[38:21] | You know, this is a little bit confusing. | 你知道 这有点让我不明白 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:25] | First we’re on, then we’re off, | 我们先是在一起 然后突然结束 |
[38:27] | Now we’re… | 现在又… |
[38:28] | Drinking wine. | 喝着红酒 |
[38:32] | Look, um… | 听着… |
[38:34] | Something happened earlier today, | 今天发生了一些事 |
[38:37] | And… | 然后 |
[38:39] | I guess I just wanted to say that | 我可能只是想说 |
[38:41] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:43] | I am stronger than I think I am. | 我比想象中更强大 |
[38:47] | Well… | 好吧… |
[38:49] | Here’s to being stronger, huh? | 敬你变得更强大 |
[39:01] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:02] | How long you been sitting there? | 你坐在这多久了 |
[39:04] | Not long enough. | 不够久 |
[39:07] | Sorry I went away. | 抱歉我之前走了 |
[39:08] | I think you apologized already. | 我想你已经道过歉了 |
[39:11] | Nowhere near done apologizing. | 还远远不够呢 |
[39:17] | You know… | 知道么… |
[39:19] | I think I want to go to Bali. | 我想去巴厘岛了 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:23] | Want to come with me? | 想和我一起去吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 想 |
[39:27] | I’d go anywhere with you. | 你去哪我就去哪 |
[39:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:30] | Just one question. | 只有一个问题 |
[39:32] | Mm-hmm? | 什么 |
[39:33] | What’s Damian Darhk doing in Bali? | 达米恩·达克去巴厘岛干什么 |
[39:37] | I only ask, ’cause if he’s still here, | 我这么问 因为只要他还活着 |
[39:41] | we have some work to do. | 我们就有任务要做 |
[39:43] | How’d you get to be so strong? | 你怎么会这么坚强 |
[39:48] | I took my lead from you. | 我从你那学来的 |
[40:02] | I’ve bought out the Fairmount for the month. | 我把费尔蒙特酒店包了一个月 |
[40:05] | You’ll be safe there until we find a new home. | 在找到新房子前 你们在那是安全的 |
[40:09] | And what about the man that attacked us? | 那个袭击我们的人怎么办 |
[40:11] | Lonnie Machin? | 朗尼·马尚 |
[40:13] | He’ll never hurt you again. | 我绝不让他再伤害你们 |
[40:14] | Those vigilantes saved us. | 救我们的是那些治安维持者 |
[40:20] | My dearest Ruve, | 我亲爱的瑞文 |
[40:21] | do I detect a note of criticism in your voice? | 你的语气中带有一丝苛责吗 |
[40:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:26] | But not the one you think. | 但和你想的不一样 |
[40:28] | You should have killed the Green Arrow tonight. | 你应该今晚就杀了绿箭侠 |
[40:31] | As you said, he saved your life. | 你说了 他救了你一命 |
[40:34] | It would be bad form to take him out now. | 这时候干掉他有些失礼吧 |
[40:36] | Genesis is almost ready. | 创世纪快准备好了 |
[40:37] | We’re much too close to play games. | 现在还周旋太冒险了吧 |
[40:40] | Do you remember what I promised you? | 还记得我答应过你什么吗 |
[40:42] | A new beginning. | 一个新的开始 |
[40:45] | And you will have it. | 你会拥有的 |
[40:47] | Once we’ve brought this world to its end. | 就在我们把这个世界毁灭以后 |
[41:00] | 1936-1981 | 布里·索 |
[41:20] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[41:25] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[41:30] | No. | 不好 |
[41:32] | You know what you have to do, right? | 你知道该做什么了吧 |
[41:36] | You have to kill the son of bitch. | 你必须杀了那个混蛋 |