Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After five years in hell, 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
[00:05] I returned home with only one goal– 我回来只有一个目标
[00:07] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:09] But my old approach wasn’t enough. 但我之前的方法还不够
[00:11] I had to become someone else. 我得成为另一个人
[00:13] I had to become something else. 我得成为另一个存在
[00:15] I had to become the Green Arrow. 我得成为绿箭侠
[00:19] Previously, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:21] I am not going to kill you, 我是不会杀你的
[00:23] but you need to trust me, or we’re both dead. 但是你要相信我 不然我们都会死
[00:25] What this city needs is 这座城市需要的是
[00:26] someone willing to stand up in the light of day, 一个愿意站出来说话的人
[00:28] not a guy lurking around in the shadows. 而不是在阴影里游荡的人
[00:30] I’m going to run for mayor. 我要竞选市长
[00:33] What a pleasant surprise. 真是惊喜啊
[00:34] I want you to bring my sister back to life. 我想要你救活我妹妹
[00:36] Even if Sara went into the Pit, even if it worked, 就算莎拉浸在泉水中 就算那管用
[00:38] what came out of the Pit would not be Sara. 从泉水中出来的东西也不再是莎拉
[00:44] We are in uncharted waters here. 这方面我们一无所知
[00:46] I suggest… you prepare yourself for the worst. 我建议你做好最坏的打算
[00:54] Leave a couple of those on the table, Junie. 留一些在桌上 朱尼
[00:57] I thought you said we were delivering 40 kilos. 我们不是要送40千克吗
[00:59] So they’ll get 38. Dumbasses can’t count, anyways. 他们会拿到38千克 反正蠢货也不会计算
[01:03] Get down, now! 快趴下
[01:04] SCPD! On the ground! 星城警察 趴下
[01:13] Clear! 安全
[01:14] Clear! All clear! 安全 一切安全
[01:19] We’re good to go here. 我们可以走了
[01:22] SCPD, hands in the air! 星城警察 举起手来
[01:24] Relax, we’ve got this. 别紧张 我们搞定了
[01:27] What are you guys doing here? 你们在这里干什么
[01:29] We didn’t hear a call from ESU to go out. 我们没接到紧急救援小组出警的电话
[01:31] You guys aren’t supposed to be here, either. 你们也不该在这里
[01:34] Yeah, well, 这个嘛
[01:35] we got a tip from one of our CIs. 一个线人给我们提供了情报
[01:43] Sons of bitches! 王八蛋
[01:48] Let’s go. 我们走
[02:00] Well, this is horrible. 真可怕
[02:03] What type of secret lair has windows? 哪种秘密巢穴会有窗户啊
[02:06] Well, you know, Oliver said he wanted to do things differently. 奥利弗说他想换一种方式
[02:11] I think I just saw a cockroach. 我好像看到了一只蟑螂
[02:15] Listen, about Oliver– 关于奥利弗
[02:17] No, look, it’s fine. He still thinks 不 没事 他还以为
[02:20] we spent the weekend at a spa. 我们周末去泡温泉了
[02:21] But why can’t we tell him about Sara? 我们为什么不能跟他说莎拉的事
[02:25] Sara, she needs more time, 莎拉需要更多时间
[02:27] and I don’t need Oliver’s judgment. 我不需要奥利弗评判我
[02:29] Just a couple more days, and she’ll be back to herself. 再过几天 她就会跟原来一样了
[02:33] I promise. 我保证
[02:34] Guessing he didn’t tell you what we’re doing here, either. 我猜他也没告诉你我们来这里干什么啊
[02:37] No. 没有
[02:38] He just had a perma grin on his face the whole way here. 他只是在过来的路上一直面带笑容
[02:40] Ok, now I’m worried. 现在我担心了
[02:41] He said he had some big announcement to make. 他说他要宣布一件大事
[02:45] Oh, my God, wait, where is it? 天啊 等等 那在哪儿呢
[02:48] Why aren’t you wearing it? 你怎么没穿戴上
[02:50] Wearing what? 穿戴什么
[02:55] What is that you wanted to tell us? 你想告诉我们什么
[02:58] And why are you telling us here? 为什么要在这里宣布
[03:03] Remember this office? 记得这间办公室吗
[03:04] Yes. This was Sebastian Blood’s campaign office. 记得 是塞巴斯蒂安·布拉德的竞选办公室
[03:07] And now it’s mine. 现在是我的了
[03:09] Anyone who’s qualified is afraid to run, 任何够资格的人都害怕竞选
[03:12] for a good reason. 是有理由的
[03:13] But I can protect myself. 但我可以保护我自己
[03:15] So… 所以
[03:17] I’m running for mayor. 我要竞选市长
[03:20] Uh, don’t everyone congratulate me at once. 就没人恭喜我啊
[03:24] Oh, you’re serious! 你是认真的啊
[03:25] Yes! The other week, Lance was saying that this city needs someone 是啊 那周兰斯说这座城市需要
[03:30] to stand up, who isn’t hiding behind a mask. It needs a leader. 不是躲在面罩后的人挺身而出 她需要领导
[03:34] But why does that person have to be you? 但那个人为什么得是你
[03:35] I mean, don’t get me wrong, but you’re not a politician. 别误会了 我是说你不是政客
[03:38] Well, maybe that’s the best reason for me to be elected. 也许这是我当选的最好原因
[03:40] What are you going to do for a staff, 你打算怎么找参谋
[03:43] or campaign manager–money? 竞选经理 上哪儿弄钱
[03:45] Money part’s taken care of. 钱的部分搞定了
[03:47] Palmer Tech has funded enough to kickstart the campaign. 帕尔默科技提供了足够的资金给他竞选
[03:50] Another decision my board of directors are going to be thrilled with. 我的董事会肯定也会对这一决议感到激动
[03:54] What platform are you going to run on? 你的竞选纲领是什么
[03:55] I’ll figure it out. 我会考虑好的
[03:56] What qualifies you to be mayor? 你有什么资格当市长
[03:58] I care about the city. 我关心这座城市
[04:00] But you can’t say that you’re going to run 但你不能说你要竞选
[04:02] because being the Green Arrow isn’t enough. 是因为成为绿箭侠还不够
[04:04] I’m working on that. 我在努力了
[04:06] We are going to brush up on those answers 显然我们要在第一场新闻发布会之前
[04:07] before the first press conference. Obviously. 练习一番这些问题的答案
[04:12] I kind of thought everyone would be a little bit more supportive. 我还以为大家会表现得更支持我一点
[04:14] Oh, it’s not that we’re not supportive, Oliver, it’s just that– 不是我们不支持 奥利弗 只是
[04:17] We just want to make sure that you’re not in over your head. 我们只是想确保你没有力不从心
[04:21] Maybe the other announcement will go over better. 也许另一个宣布会更好
[04:23] Ok… 好吧
[04:34] For real? 真的吗
[04:45] There’s a reason we had Felicity buy Blood’s campaign office. 为什么让费利西蒂买下布拉德的竞选办公室
[04:48] Blood also needed his own lair. 布拉德也需要自己的巢穴
[04:50] Don’t–don’t worry, 别担心
[04:51] I–I burned a lot of incense. 我烧了很多香
[05:04] Oliver, how did you– 奥利弗 你怎么
[05:05] How did you do this all by yourself? 你怎么自己做到的
[05:07] Oh, I had help. 有人帮我
[05:08] He had a lot of help. 有很多人帮他
[05:11] Cisco and S.T.A.R. Labs. 西斯科和尖端科研实验室
[05:14] Four polycarbonate cases, each keyed to your individual biometrics. 四套聚碳酸酯装束 根据生物特征进行识别
[05:18] Ha! God, I didn’t even think you could pronounce “Biometrics.” 天啊 我还以为你不会说”生物特征”呢
[05:22] I had some design input. 我有帮忙设计
[05:26] Oliver, this is amazing. 奥利弗 这太棒了
[05:28] Well, when I set up shop in the foundry, 我在钢铁厂行动时
[05:30] it was just me. That’s not the case anymore, 只有我一个人 现在不是这样了
[05:32] so I thought we could use a little more space. 所以我觉得我们需要更大的空间
[05:35] What was that? 那是什么
[05:36] What–did it break? 坏了吗
[05:38] No. 没有
[05:39] You ok? 你没事吧
[05:40] Yeah, I’m just not used to this chair yet. 我只是还不习惯这椅子
[05:42] I’m feeding police emergency services 通过处理算法 我可以全天接收
[05:43] and Homeland Security radio transmissions 警方紧急服务和
[05:46] through a processing algorithm 24/7. 国安局的无线电广播
[05:49] This way, if anything happens in the city, 这样的话 市里一旦发生什么事
[05:50] we will–we will know about it. 我们马上就会知道
[05:53] Two police detectives found shot to death responding to a code three. 紧急出警时两名警察被射杀
[05:56] Um, there’s no record of them calling dispatch for back-up. 没有他们联系调派中心请求支援的记录
[05:59] Which means either their comms failed 也就是说 要么他们的通讯器失效了
[06:01] or they were ambushed the moment they arrived on the scene. 要么他们刚到现场就被埋伏了
[06:03] Thea and I will do recon, 西娅和我去侦察
[06:04] see if there’s anything the CSI missed at the crime scene. 看看鉴证科在犯罪现场漏了什么
[06:06] All right. I’ll talk to Lance. 好吧 我去找兰斯
[06:08] Maybe skip the part about running for mayor, 别提竞选市长的事吧
[06:10] because I’m pretty sure you’re not going to have his vote. 我很确定他不会投你一票
[06:12] That’ll have to change. 我要改变他对我的看法
[06:13] Can’t run the city without the help of the SCPD. 没有星城警署的帮助 我无法管理城市
[06:16] Ok. 好吧
[06:19] What did Thea think that you were wearing? 西娅觉得你要穿戴什么
[06:22] No idea. 不知道
[06:24] Fast track ballistics and have CSI dust every shell casing for latents. 追查弹道 让鉴证科设法从弹壳上找出指纹
[06:28] Forensics recovered this SIM card. 鉴证科恢复了这张SIM卡的数据
[06:30] Probably belongs to one of the doers, 可能是其中一个嫌犯的
[06:31] but CSU says they need 48 hours to get a full work-up. 不过他们说至少要两天才能全部查清
[06:34] What? How is evidence in a crime scene 什么 死了两个警探的
[06:36] where two detectives were killed not a top priority?! 犯罪现场的证据难道还没有最高优先级吗
[06:39] We don’t have the manpower. 人手不够
[06:43] You spend more time here now 你最近来这里的时间
[06:45] than when you were getting collared for hitting paparazzi. 比之前因为打伤狗仔队而被拘留的时间还长
[06:47] You got a moment for me? 你有空吗
[06:49] Yeah. 有
[06:50] So these visits, are they going to be a 你老是来这 难道以后要
[06:53] weekly thing? 每周来一次吗
[06:54] Well, I was trying to help with… 我是想要帮忙
[06:57] What’s that? 那是什么
[06:58] I wouldn’t know. 我不知道
[06:59] City Hall has cut my budget so tight, 市政厅削减了我很大的预算
[07:01] I can’t get evidence turned around before I’m 80. 估计在我八十岁前都拿不到物证报告
[07:03] I’m hoping that’s something 我希望我能
[07:04] – I might be able to help with eventually. – Yeah? -帮上一些忙 -是吗
[07:06] I’ve decided to run for mayor. 我已经决定要竞选市长了
[07:10] Really? 真的吗
[07:11] And I know it’s a long-shot, 我知道机会不大
[07:12] but it would mean a lot if you would endorse my candidacy. 不过如果你能支持我竞选 我会很感激
[07:14] Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. 是是是 当然了
[07:15] After what happened to the last few mayors, 看到了前几任市长的下场
[07:16] I’m hoping you win in a landslide. 我希望你能取得大胜利
[07:18] 来自劳雷尔的短信 我需要见你
[07:20] Till then, I’m trying to catch a cop killer 在那之前 我得赶紧抓到杀警察的人
[07:22] and I don’t have time to wait for my understaffed crime lab. 但我没时间等那人手不足的实验室给我报告了
[07:31] I want you to wait till nightfall to light a fire. 等天黑了再点火
[07:35] Otherwise, you’re going to draw attention. 否则 会引起别人的注意的
[07:37] All right, there’s fresh water 这是干净的水
[07:39] coming off a stream at the base of the hill. 从山底的一条小溪接的
[07:41] There’s edible plants maybe 50 feet to the north. 往北走十五米就有可以吃的植物了
[07:43] Hey, do not eat the red berries, 不要吃红色的浆果
[07:46] and do not let anyone see you. 而且也不要让任何人看见你
[07:49] Why are you doing this? 我为什么要这么做
[07:51] Risking your life to save mine? 冒着生命危险救我
[07:52] It’s complicated. 说来话长
[07:54] They may think I’m dead, 他们可能认为我死了
[07:56] but they’re going to come looking for you. 但他们会来找你的
[07:58] They’re not going to come looking for me. I’m going back to camp. 不用他们来找 我会回去的
[08:00] I’ve watched those men. 我观察过他们
[08:01] They’re like brothers to each other. 他们就像亲兄弟一样
[08:03] They have a history, a bond. 他们过去有交情 感情很深
[08:05] You’re not one of them. 可你不一样
[08:07] That’s why you’re going to have to do something for me. 所以你要为我做点事
[08:11] And you’re not going to like it. 而这事你不会喜欢的
[08:17] All right, so I figured it out. 我想出来了
[08:19] It’s Neal Adams in data processing. 根据数据分析 是尼尔·亚当斯
[08:22] He won the Archery Medal 3 years running at his summer camp. 他在夏令营中赢了三次射箭金牌
[08:25] He has a problem with his temper, 他容易发怒
[08:26] and he likes the color green. 而且他喜欢绿色
[08:27] You think that Neal Adams is the Green Arrow? 你觉得尼尔·亚当斯是绿箭侠吗
[08:29] He’s–he’s 5’2! 他 他身高才1米57
[08:31] Lifts? 是利夫茨吗
[08:31] I am not telling you who he is! 我不会告诉你他是谁的
[08:34] Oh, and B-T-Dub, 对了笨蛋
[08:35] next time you want to prank your boss– 给老板搞恶作剧
[08:36] worst career move, but whateves– 会对你的工作很不利 不过无论怎样
[08:37] you might want to try a little harder. 你最好还是再努力些吧
[08:39] And you lost me. 我不明白
[08:41] I’ve been receiving these all week. 我这周一直收到这东西
[08:43] OK, well, I didn’t send this, 不是我发的
[08:44] and trust me, if I were going to prank you, 相信我 如果我想给你恶作剧的话
[08:45] it would be a lot more creative. 我会更有创意的
[08:46] This code is from 2013. 这个代码是2013年的
[08:48] But the IP address is coming from Palmer Tech, from a terminal here 可是IP地址是帕尔默科技的 从你工作室里的
[08:51] in your work space. 一台电脑
[08:52] I believe the term is, 我觉得我应该说
[08:54] you are so busted. 我抓到你现行了
[08:56] I’m not busted. I can’t be busted. 我没有 也不可能
[08:57] I didn’t send you two-year-old code. 我没有给你发两年前的代码
[09:00] Though it is elegant. 虽然写得不错
[09:03] And familiar. 而且很熟悉
[09:07] I was going through some of Mr. Palmer’s old prototypes, 我之前在看帕尔默先生的一些原型机
[09:10] and I found this. 我发现了这个
[09:11] That was Ray’s. I mean…Mr. Palmer’s. 那是雷的 我是说帕尔默先生的
[09:14] I mean, this has code that’s like identical to what you have on the phone. 这些代码和你手机上收到的好像是一样的
[09:17] I mean, the question is, 可问题是
[09:18] why is Mr. Palmer’s prototype OS sending you texts on your phone? 为什么帕尔默先生的原型机系统给你发短信呢
[09:25] Ray must have connected the prototype’s computer 雷一定是把原型机的电脑
[09:26] to the company’s local area network. 连到了公司的局域网络
[09:28] It did! It uploaded a crash log. 没错 它上传了系统崩溃时的日志
[09:30] I mean, the equipment’s programmed 设备中被设定好了程序
[09:32] to record the user’s voice right before a fatal malfunction. 在发生致命的故障前会记录下用户的语音
[09:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[09:38] Poor choice of words. 不应该选这个词
[09:39] The point is, is that Mr. Palmer’s last recorded statement 关键是 帕尔默先生最后所录的话
[09:43] could shed some light on how he died. 可能能解释他的死因
[09:46] Looks like it’s password protected. 有密码
[09:47] I already know how he died. 我已经知道他是怎么死的了
[09:48] I don’t need to re-live it. 我不需要再知道一遍
[09:50] But– 可是
[09:51] But, Ray and I were close. 可是 雷和我关系很好
[09:52] We were friends. 我们以前是 朋友
[09:55] He died 6 months ago. 他在半年前去世了
[09:56] I don’t really want to open that particular wound. 我真的不想再揭开这个伤口了
[10:02] 来自奥利弗的短信 我们查到些东西
[10:03] It did it again? 又发来了吗
[10:05] Nope. 不是
[10:05] Different mystery. 另一个难题
[10:10] Lance gave us a SIM card recovered from the crime scene. 兰斯给了一张从犯罪现场找出的SIM卡
[10:13] Where’s Laurel? 劳雷尔呢
[10:14] She said she had something she needed to deal with. 她说她有点事要处理
[10:17] It’s a good thing you guys aren’t short handed these days. 还好你们最近不缺人手
[10:19] This SIM card isn’t from a cell phone. 这张SIM卡不是手机上的
[10:21] Looks like some kind of walkie with GPS. 好像是某种有GPS的对讲机
[10:23] GPS as in we can track it? 这么说我们能追踪它了
[10:25] As in, I can figure out all the places it’s been 我是说我能查出它都去过什么地方
[10:27] and triangulate from there to determine… 然后根据这些来确定…
[10:31] where it came from. 它是从哪来的
[10:32] Gear up. 穿上装备
[10:39] Fifth floor is clear. 五楼安全
[10:41] Yeah, this place is completely empty. 是的 这地方空无一人
[10:43] I think I found something, third floor. 我好像有发现 三楼
[10:45] Headed your way. 马上过去
[10:50] Every door here is open or unlocked, 这里所有的门都是开着或者没锁的
[10:53] except for this one. 只有这扇不是
[11:05] Clear. 安全
[11:05] It’s not empty. 并不空荡
[11:07] M4s, Kevlar, M4步枪 防弹衣
[11:10] flash bang grenades. Some of this stuff is military-grade. 闪光弹 有些是军用级别的
[11:12] Well, do you think we found the Ghost’s armory? 难道这是幽灵的武器库吗
[11:16] No. 不是
[11:18] {\an8\frz1.578 )\move(44.31,238.906,79.78,231.84,11,2213)}星城警署
[11:18] Wait… 不是吧
[11:20] Star City Police Department. 星城警署
[11:22] The people who killed those detectives were police officers. 杀那两个警探的人也是警察
[11:31] All right, all right, I’ll bite. 好吧 好吧 我忍不住要问了
[11:33] What are we doing down in your basement? 我们来你地下室干什么
[11:34] It’s better if I just show you. 还是直接让你看吧
[11:39] After what happened between us last year, 鉴于去年我们之间发生的事
[11:40] I swore that I would never keep secrets from you again, 我发誓我不会再向你隐瞒什么了
[11:43] especially when it has to do with our family. 尤其是关于我们家人的事
[11:45] Family? 家人
[11:51] Baby? 宝贝
[12:00] How is– how is this even possible? 这 这怎么可能呢
[12:03] The League of Assassins. 刺客联盟
[12:05] They have something called the Lazarus Pit. 他们有种叫复活泉水的东西
[12:07] It can bring someone back from the dead. 可以令人起死回生
[12:08] Back from what? From the– 把死人变活吗
[12:11] This isn’t back, Laurel. Look at her. Look– 她没活 劳蕾尔 你看她
[12:13] look at my baby. I–I don’t– 你看我的宝贝啊 我不…
[12:14] Dad, she’s alive. 爸爸 她活着
[12:16] Your daughter is alive. 你女儿活过来了
[12:21] This isn’t my daughter. 这不是我女儿
[12:23] Daddy, it is. 爸爸 她是
[12:24] She’s just been gone for a really long time. 她只是死去时间有些久
[12:29] It’s ok. 没关系
[12:30] She’ll remember who she is. 她会记起自己是谁的
[12:33] We just have to be patient. 我们只需要耐心等待就好
[12:35] And we’ll help her find her way, right? 我们会帮她找回自己的 对吗
[12:41] Do you remember me? 你还记得我吗
[12:43] I’m Laurel, your sister? 我是劳蕾尔 你姐姐
[12:46] Look. 看呐
[12:48] There’s me, 这是我
[12:50] and this is you. 这是你
[12:51] Do you see that? 看见了吗
[12:53] And who is that? 那是谁
[12:56] Is that Daddy? 是爸爸吗
[13:01] We’re your family. 我们是你的家人
[13:03] We love you. 我们爱你
[13:08] Who–who am I? 我是谁
[13:12] She’s speaking 她说话了
[13:12] because she’s remembering. 因为她开始记起来了
[13:17] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[13:22] – You all right? – I’m fine! -你没事吧 -我没事
[13:24] She just… 她只是…
[13:25] She needs more time. 她需要更多时间
[13:30] I think you better add “Get an entirely new police force” 我觉得你最好把”给警务人员大换血”
[13:32] to your campaign platform. 加到你的竞选纲领里
[13:34] It’s not the entire force, but… 并不是整个警局 是的
[13:37] we don’t know who’s compromised. 我们不知道谁变质了
[13:39] Except for Captain Lance. 除了兰斯队长
[13:40] Yeah, well, Captain Lance is MIA right now. 是啊 兰斯队长现在下落不明
[13:42] I think it’s safe to assume that whatever help we’re going to get, 我想还是在这个屋子里寻求帮助
[13:44] it’s right here in this room. 会比较可靠
[13:45] I’m working on something. 我在努力呢
[13:48] Cisco said we were still working out some of the kinks. 西斯科说我们还应该解决电路问题
[13:50] In the last two months, there’s been a huge spike 在过去两个月里 发生了
[13:52] on gangs stealing drug shipments from other gangs. 帮派偷取其他帮派毒品的大型事件
[13:54] Yeah, but it’s not these gangs, it’s these bad cops. 但这不是帮派干的 是变质的警察
[13:56] Who steal the drugs to sell them back 他们偷取其他帮派的毒品
[13:58] to the gangbangers they stole them from. 然后又卖回给这些帮派
[13:59] So these corrupt cops are taking down big drug scores. 既然这些变质的警察想干掉大毒枭
[14:03] Let’s give them one. 那我们就送给他们一个
[14:04] How? 怎么做
[14:05] That depends on how close you are with your former drug dealer. 那要看你跟你以前的毒贩子关系有多好了
[14:09] Depends which one. 选哪一个呢
[14:11] We’re going to need some money. 我们需要弄些钱
[14:13] Don’t you mean more money? 你是说现在的钱还不够吗
[14:25] Queenie. 奎尼
[14:27] I haven’t seen you in forever. 好久不见你了
[14:29] This your boyfriend? 这是你的男朋友吗
[14:29] Bodyguard. 是保镖
[14:31] Didn’t realize the Queens could afford that kind of help these days. 没想到奎恩家的人现在还能请得起保镖啊
[14:34] Well, I recently came into my inheritance 我最近得到了一笔遗产
[14:36] and was hoping to throw a party with it. 想用这些钱办个派对
[14:39] So can you help me out? 你能帮我吗
[14:40] To the tune of… 要多少…
[14:42] 80 keys? 80公斤
[14:43] You know how I like to party. 你知道我的派对是什么样的
[14:45] I might have a hook-up. 我也许能找到中间人
[14:47] But he doesn’t take credit cards. 但他不收信用卡的
[14:51] Let me make a call. 容我打个电话
[15:03] I’ve been trying to get in touch with you. 我一直试图联系你
[15:05] Ah, yeah, phone’s been off. 是啊 手机关机了
[15:06] What, are you going to tell me you’re running for president now? 怎么 现在你要告诉你想竞选总统了吗
[15:09] Your detectives aren’t dead because of gang violence. 你的警探不是被帮派杀死的
[15:14] They were killed by cops. 他们是被警察杀的
[15:15] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[15:16] The SIM card that you gave us; It led to the killers’ armory, 你给我们的SIM卡 查到了凶手的军械库
[15:19] and all the equipment, the weapons, it was all SCPD-issued. 里面所有的装备和武器都是星城警署下发的
[15:23] Who is it? 他是谁
[15:24] It could be anyone in the department. 他可能是警局里的任何人
[15:25] These guys have been taking down drug busts. 这些人最近一直在搞缉毒行动
[15:27] So I’ve had Thea procure a couple kilos of cocaine– 所以我让西娅弄来了几十公斤可卡因
[15:30] Your mayoral campaign’s off to a fantastic start. 你的市长竞选可真是开了个好头
[15:32] We’re keeping the drugs in a warehouse on Meldrum. 我们把毒品放在梅尔德伦的一个仓库里
[15:36] I need you to subtly get the word out. 我需要你把这消息放出去
[15:39] All right. 好
[15:41] Listen, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 听我说 等等
[15:44] I want to be there when they show. 他们出现的时候我希望能在场
[15:45] I’m not sure that’s a good idea. 我觉得这不是个好主意
[15:47] Yeah, well, I’m not sure I really give a damn, 是 我不知道我是否在乎
[15:49] because if I got bad cops in my precinct, 但如果我的辖区里出了变质的警察
[15:51] I’m going to be there to bust ’em. 我要亲自去把他们逮起来
[16:02] The hell happened to you? 你遇到什么破事了
[16:04] The woman tried to escape. 那个女人想逃跑
[16:06] We chased her, but she went through a minefield. 我们追她 但她进了雷区
[16:08] Thought I heard an explosion earlier. 刚才好像听见了爆炸声
[16:09] That one got Richards. 那个炸死了理查德
[16:10] Son of a bitch. 混账
[16:11] I caught her… eventually. 不过我还是抓住她了
[16:15] Made it memorable. 让她长记性了
[16:19] What, I’m supposed to kill her, right? 怎么 我该杀了她 不是吗
[16:21] Her, yeah. Richards, not so much. 她该死 而不是理查德
[16:22] I didn’t kill Richards. I told you– 我没杀了理查德 我告诉你了
[16:24] A landmine. I know. 是地雷 我知道了
[16:27] You know what’s funny? 你知道有意思的是什么吗
[16:29] We’ve been here months without a problem, 我们在这里待了几个月都相安无事
[16:31] and here you come and two guys get wasted by landmines. 而你一来就有两个人被地雷炸死了
[16:34] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话是什么意思
[16:37] It means I want to see her. 意思是我想见她
[16:39] The woman. 那个女人
[16:40] I want to see the body. 我要看到尸体
[16:44] Ok. 好
[16:56] I know this is a trap and all, 我知道这是个陷阱
[16:58] but something about the drugs, 但涉及到毒品
[17:00] the club… 俱乐部…
[17:02] Makes me feel like I’m back in high school again. 让我觉得好像又回到了高中
[17:06] What? 怎么了
[17:07] Just thinking about 只是在想
[17:08] how much I hate raising a daughter in this city. 我真是不愿意让女儿在这里长大
[17:10] Heads up! 注意
[17:11] I’m reading a truck closing in on your position. 有辆卡车正在向你们接近
[17:13] The make matches a profile for an ESU strike vehicle. 车型符合紧急救援小组的警车
[17:16] Copy, we’re ready. 收到 准备好了
[17:17] – Two minutes out. – Captain Lance. -还有两分钟 -兰斯队长
[17:19] What, I don’t get a code name like the rest of you? 怎么 就我一个人没有暗号吗
[17:22] Detective… Get ready. 警探…准备
[17:28] Target’s on site. Let’s go. 目标出现 行动
[17:34] We’ve got multiple Tangos, move! 敌人火力强大 行动
[17:49] {\an8 \frz2.806\move(237.696,126.743,206.434,203.061,26,1611)}反恐特警
[18:27] Move out! 撤退
[18:48] You ok? 你还好吗
[18:50] The training, the equipment, 经过训练 还有这些装备
[18:52] those were cops. 他们都是警察
[18:54] And no, I’m not ok. 不 我不好
[19:04] You have got to be kidding me. 你一定是在耍我
[19:07] Oh, no, um, not to complain, 不 不是跟你抱怨
[19:09] but you do know that you just brought a police captain 但你知道你把一个警察队长
[19:12] into our secret lair? 带进我们的秘密藏身处
[19:13] Don’t worry; I got enough to put you away for 25 years. 别担心 我手上的证据已经足够关你25年
[19:17] Kidding. 说笑的
[19:18] Captain Lance isn’t the police we should be worried about. 我们要担心的警察不是兰斯队长
[19:20] Wow. No wonder there’s corruption on the force. 难怪警队里有腐败现象
[19:22] Everyone else has got better resources. 其他人都有更好的资源
[19:24] I don’t know. 真想不到
[19:25] Those ESU had some pretty fancy toys tonight. 今天紧急救援小组手上的武器真是大开眼界
[19:28] That definitely weren’t standard police issue. 这绝对不是标准的警察装备
[19:31] Well, they were police issue, all right, 是警察的装备
[19:32] but just not standard. 只不过不是标准的
[19:34] Those were specialized Anti-Vigilante Task Force gear. 那些都是专业抓捕治安维护者特别小组的装置
[19:37] I thought the Task Force was disbanded. 特别小组不是解散了吗
[19:39] Yeah, I might have reinstated that, 是 我又恢复了小组
[19:41] last year. 去年的事吧
[19:43] How many officers are there? 有几名警官参与
[19:45] 40 or so. 四十人左右
[19:46] Well, that definitely narrows things down a bit. 这范围绝对缩小了一点
[19:47] We should check their conduct records. 我们应该检查他们的安排记录
[19:49] Maybe that’ll narrow it down a little bit more. 也许可以把范围再缩小一点
[19:52] Yeah, that’s going to take a little bit longer than usual. 这次要比平时花费的时间久
[19:55] Well, I can give you unrestricted access 我可以给你无限制的权限
[19:57] to the department’s computer network. 让你访问警局的计算机网络
[19:59] Might speed things up a little. 也许会让你查得快一点
[20:01] I’ll see what I can dig up at the precinct. 我去看看在分局里能有什么发现
[20:13] Looks like 80 keys here. 好像是八十个钥匙
[20:15] Idiots baited the mouse trap with real cheese. 那些白痴在捕鼠器上放真芝士做诱饵
[20:17] Because they knew we’d sniff them out otherwise. 因为他们知道我们会发现他们的
[20:19] Well, it’s a good thing we decided to pack the special gear. 还好我们决定挑选特别装备
[20:21] We weren’t the only ones showing up with a little surprise tonight. 今晚来这突袭的不止我们
[20:23] Captain Lance? 兰斯队长
[20:25] There’s no way he didn’t peg us as cops. 他不可能把我们当作警察
[20:27] We got to take him out. 我们要干掉他
[20:28] We don’t kill cops. 我们不杀警察
[20:29] Tell that to the two gold shields we wasted last night. 去跟我们昨天干掉的那两个警察说这话吧
[20:32] They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. 他们是错误的时间出现在错误的地方
[20:33] I’m not killing fellow officers in cold blood. 我是不会冷血无情地杀害警察同僚
[20:35] Our advantage was the force thought we were gangbangers. 我们的优势是警方认为我们是犯罪团伙
[20:38] We should put this to a vote. 这件事我们应该投票
[20:41] My vote? Nine millimeters, 要我投票 枪在谁手里
[20:43] and the only one that counts. 谁就说了算
[20:45] We are not criminals. Let’s all just try to remember that. 我们不是罪犯 大家都记住这点
[20:50] We went this route because the city is dying, 我们之所以这么做 是因为这座城市濒临死亡
[20:52] and we need to be able to provide for our families. 我们要有能力保护我们的家人
[20:55] Still doesn’t change the fact that Lance is a problem. 仍然无法改变兰斯是个麻烦的事实
[21:00] No, he’s not. 他不是
[21:03] He’s a solution. 他是解决办法
[21:05] Curtis? 柯蒂斯
[21:06] There you are! 你来了
[21:07] Why haven’t you been answering my texts? 为什么你一直没回我的短信
[21:08] Your texts were “911,” “OMG,” 你的短信写着紧”急情况” “天呐”
[21:10] “ASAP,” and five exclamation points. “尽快” 还有五个感叹号
[21:12] I do not have time to respond to something 我没时间回复这种
[21:14] that doesn’t contain at least one actual word. 连实际文字都没有的短信
[21:17] I need your help with Mr. Palmer’s crash log. 我要你帮我弄弄帕尔默先生的系统崩溃日志
[21:19] I thought I told you to let that go. 不是告诉过你别管了吗
[21:20] Look, I’ve tried brute forcing a password, but nothing works. 我试过强行破译密码 但是没用
[21:23] But there is a subkernel that contains a programmer note. 但是有一个包含了程序员记录的代码
[21:25] Oh, my God, this must be what talking to me is like. 天呐 这肯定就是一直在说的东西
[21:27] And that programming note suggests that you know the password. 程序员记录显示你知道密码
[21:31] I mean, which makes sense, right? You and Mr. Palmer were friends. 这倒是合乎情理 你和帕尔默先生曾经是朋友
[21:35] Yeah, I know the password. 没错 我知道密码
[21:37] You do? So tell it to me so we can– 你知道 就是说我们能
[21:38] No! I… 不 我
[21:41] I do not want to listen to a recording 我不想听我前男友的
[21:45] of my ex-boyfriend’s final moment before he died. 临终遗言录音
[21:50] You and Mr. Palmer were together? 你曾经和帕尔默先生在一起
[21:54] Now do you understand why I don’t want to hear his voice? 现在你明白我为什么不愿听到他的声音了吧
[21:58] No. 不
[22:03] My brother died six years ago. 我弟弟六年前去世
[22:08] Pancreatic cancer. 因为胰脏癌
[22:12] To be able to hear 能够听到
[22:14] something from him I’ve never heard before… 他以前从未说过的话
[22:19] God, I’d– I’d give anything. 天呐 我愿用一切交换
[22:30] Captain Lance. 兰斯队长
[22:31] What a pleasure it was to receive your message. 很高兴收到你的短信
[22:34] And for you to initiate contact, well, 你开始联系我
[22:36] made me feel like our relationship took an important step forward. 让我觉得我们的关系迈出了重要一步
[22:38] I need your help. 我需要你的帮忙
[22:40] I’m sorry, say that again. 对不起 再说一次
[22:41] It’s for my daughter. 是为了你的女儿
[22:42] Not the one that you’re holding over me as leverage. 不是你用来要挟我的那个
[22:44] Sara, the one you lost last year. 莎拉 你去年失去的那个
[22:46] Yeah, she’s back. 她复活了
[22:48] This thing called the Lazarus Pit. 是因为那个叫复活泉水的东西
[22:50] I’m sure you’ve heard of it. 我想你一定听说过
[22:52] What, you did your homework on me; 怎么 你调查过我
[22:53] you don’t think I did a little digging around on you? 难道你以为我就不会查查你吗
[22:56] You used to be a member of the League of Assassins. 你以前是刺客联盟的成员
[22:58] What is it you want, Mr. Lance? 你想怎样 兰斯先生
[23:01] It’s my daughter. 我的女儿
[23:03] She’s not right. 她不对劲
[23:04] She’s– she’s come back and she’s different. She’s crazy! 虽然她复活了 但是变得不一样 她疯了
[23:06] It’s a miracle she came back at all. 她能复活就已经是个奇迹了
[23:09] It doesn’t feel like a miracle. All right? 但是感觉不像是奇迹
[23:12] Now you know about this stuff. Is there anything I can do? 现在你清楚这件事了 我能做些什么
[23:14] Is there anything that you can do? 你能做些什么
[23:15] I can give advice, father to father. 我可以给你点建议 以同为父亲的身份
[23:18] I can tell you that if it were my daughter, 我可以告诉你 如果那是我的女儿
[23:21] I’d put her down. 我会杀死她
[23:25] She’s my baby girl. 她是我的宝贝女儿
[23:27] No, she isn’t. She may look like your daughter, 她不是 也许她和你女儿长得很像
[23:29] but she doesn’t possess her soul. 但是她已经无法控制自己的灵魂
[23:34] The most loving act you can commit 最能表现你爱她的事
[23:36] is to return Sara to her final rest. 就是让莎拉得到安息
[23:41] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:57] Oh, I am so glad we came back. 真的很高兴我们回来
[24:03] You all right? 你没事吧
[24:05] You’re doing that, 你又这样
[24:07] crinkly thing with your eyebrows. 又皱眉了
[24:09] Oh, just, no, just something at work. It’s no big deal. 只是工作上的事 没什么大不了的
[24:13] this work. Big deal. 这个很重要
[24:16] Liza Warner. 丽莎·沃纳
[24:17] I pulled her SCPD personnel file 我们的电脑坏了 所以我用
[24:19] using my computer at Palmer Tech since ours is fritzing. 我在帕尔默科技的电脑调出她星城警方的个人资料
[24:21] One of the original recruits 她是三年前抓捕治安维护者的
[24:22] to the Anti-Vigilante Task Force over 3 years ago. 特别小组里第一批招募的成员之一
[24:25] Hand-picked by then Detective Lance. 由兰斯队长亲自挑选
[24:28] Do we think she’s a suspect? 她是嫌疑犯吗
[24:30] I think that Sergeant Warner 我认为沃纳警官
[24:31] has deposited over a quarter of a million dollars 最近三个月在海外银行账户
[24:33] into offshore bank accounts in the last three months. 存入了超过25万美元
[24:35] Where can we find her? 我们怎样才能找到她
[24:36] I am working on that. 我正在着手
[24:38] I used the network access that Captain Lance gave us 我利用兰斯队长给我们网络权限
[24:41] and I turned on every uniform and squad car camera 而且警局里每一辆警车的摄像头
[24:44] on the force in the last 12 hours. 我已经打开了十二小时
[24:46] I’m running facial recognition looking for Warner. 我正在用面部识别软件搜索沃纳
[24:50] Do you see something? 你看到什么吗
[24:51] No, someone. 不 看到一个人
[24:53] Pause. 暂停
[24:56] Zoom in. 放大
[24:59] The man that Lance is talking to… 和兰斯在说话的这个人
[25:03] That’s Damian Darhk. 是达米恩·达克
[25:17] You know I got a heart condition, right? 你知道我有心脏病吧
[25:20] For years, you’ve looked at me with such contempt. 这几年来 你非常蔑视我
[25:25] Utter disdain. 无比轻蔑
[25:27] So I’m wondering… 所以我想…
[25:30] do I have that same look on my face now? 现在我的脸上是不是也有同样的神情
[25:34] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说些什么
[25:35] I’m talking about you… 我在说你
[25:38] and Damian Darhk. 和达米恩·达克
[25:44] OK, it’s, it’s– 这 这…
[25:46] I didn’t know if you knew who he was, 我不知道你到底知不知道他是谁
[25:49] or what he’s been doing to this city. 或者他对这个城市做了些什么
[25:53] And now I see this look on your face. 现在我看到你脸上的表情
[25:59] You know. 你懂的
[26:03] It’s complicated. 这很复杂
[26:04] No, it’s not. 不 不复杂
[26:06] Do you have any idea how many people he’s killed? 你知道他杀了多少人吗
[26:09] Yeah, I got more of an idea than you. 我比你清楚多了
[26:10] And listen, you, you of all people, 听着 你们所有人
[26:12] you don’t get to come in to my house 你们不能就这么来到我家
[26:14] and pass judgment on me, all right?! 对我妄加评论 懂吗
[26:15] No, you always held yourself out as better than me. 不 你一直觉得自己高我一等
[26:20] More righteous. 更正义
[26:24] And you were. 以前的确是这样
[26:27] Until tonight. 直到今晚
[26:30] Actually, it’s been a little more than two months now, 其实我跟达克已经合作了
[26:32] me working with Darhk. 两个多月
[26:36] It started out benign. 出发点是好的
[26:38] He said he had resources; 他说他有资源
[26:40] he had people, money. 他有人脉 钱财
[26:44] He held himself out as just another guy 他把自己包装成了一个
[26:46] who wanted to help this city. 想帮助这座城市的人
[26:49] And we needed the help. 而我们需要帮助
[26:52] You weren’t here. 你当时并不在
[26:56] By the time I figured out who he was, what he was… 等我弄清楚他到底是什么货色是…
[27:01] that’s when he threatened Laurel. 那时他威胁了劳蕾尔
[27:02] Laurel can take care of herself. You see what she does out there. 劳蕾尔能照顾好自己 你见识过她的本事
[27:04] That’s what I thought about Sara, too– 当初对于莎拉我也是这么认为的…
[27:06] Stop, stop it! 住嘴 住嘴
[27:07] Stop hiding behind your daughters! 不要再躲在你女儿们的身后了
[27:09] They would be ashamed of what you’re doing right now. 她们会为你现在的所作所为不齿
[27:12] You don’t know what I’m going through. 你不知道我经历了什么
[27:13] You were the main reason behind me running for mayor! 我竞选市长的一大理由就是因为你
[27:18] A part of me 我内心中
[27:20] has always wanted you to see what kind of man I really am. 有一部分一直想让你看看真正的我
[27:27] I didn’t expect 我没想到
[27:28] to wind up finding out what kind of man you really are. 最后反而看清了真正的你
[27:39] What are you going to do? 你准备怎么办
[27:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:50] How’d you do it? 你怎么下手的
[27:52] Kill the woman. How’d you do it? 你怎么杀那个女人的
[27:53] Strangled her. 掐死了
[27:55] I thought you said you made it– 你不是说你做得
[27:57] what was that word– memorable. 怎么说的来着 很有纪念意义
[27:59] She won’t forget it. 她绝对不会忘掉
[28:02] What? 怎么了
[28:04] You going to propose? 你要跟我求婚吗
[28:05] You don’t sound like a guy who just committed his first murder, 你看上去不像第一次杀人的样子
[28:08] and I’m guessing you didn’t have too many opportunities 我猜你在那个贵族寄宿学校
[28:10] in that posh boarding school you grew up in. 不会有太多这种机会吧
[28:13] You think I’m lying? 你觉得我是在撒谎吗
[28:15] I think if you’re not, then you’re a stone cold killer. 我觉得如果你没撒谎 那你就是一名冷血杀手
[28:18] Even if you didn’t off her, even if you’re messing with me– 即使你没有了结她 即使你在糊弄我…
[28:20] which I do not recommend… 当然我不建议你这么做
[28:24] I see it in your eyes. 但我可以在你眼中看到
[28:26] Reiter saw it, too. 瑞特也看到了
[28:27] It’s probably why he recruited you. 也许他正是因此才招了你
[28:29] Saw what? 看到了什么
[28:31] You are one dark bastard. 你是一名阴暗的混蛋
[28:33] Something very cold inside of you. 你内心中有非常冷酷的东西
[28:36] You’re terrified of it. 你很害怕
[28:38] OK, Conklin, tell me something. 康克林 告诉我
[28:41] If I’m this dark person… 如果我是这么阴暗的人…
[28:45] shouldn’t you be afraid of me? 你不是应该怕我吗
[28:48] Nah. 不
[28:49] I’m the exact same way. 我跟你一模一样
[28:52] If you’re lying to me, you’re going to find that out. 如果你敢对我撒谎 你就知道我是什么人了
[29:06] Nice sign. 签得不错
[29:07] Arrived this morning. 今天早上送来的
[29:10] You all right? 你没事吧
[29:12] Just thinking. 在想事情
[29:14] About? 想什么
[29:18] Going to Sentinel Games as kids. 像孩子一样去玩哨兵游戏
[29:21] Do you remember Papp Stadium? 你还记得派普体育场吗
[29:22] Oh, yeah. 当然了
[29:24] I loved the popcorn. 我超喜欢那个爆米花
[29:27] Every time a Sentinels player hit a homer, 一个哨兵玩家击中守卫时
[29:29] every single person in that stadium stood and cheered. 体育场中每个人都会站起来欢呼
[29:32] Every single one. 每一个人
[29:35] United. 团结一心
[29:38] And I wanted to run for mayor 我想竞选市长
[29:39] because I wanted to be the leader of that city. 是因为我想领导这座城市
[29:43] Wanted? 想吗
[29:45] Thea, I don’t know if that city exists anymore. 西娅 我不知道当初那座城市的影子还在不在
[29:50] I think that it might be beyond saving. 我觉得也许已经无法挽回了
[29:53] So what are you saying? 你想说什么
[29:56] That I don’t have to run for mayor. 我不需要竞选市长
[30:27] I’m sorry, baby, but you’re not her. 对不起 宝贝 但是你不是她
[30:36] You’re not her. 你不是她
[30:39] Dad! 爸爸
[30:47] Dad, what the hell are you doing? 爸爸 你在干什么
[30:48] I’m doing what I got to do. 我在做我该做的事
[30:51] You got not idea what terrible things I would do for both of you. 你根本不知道我能为你们俩做出多么可怕的事
[30:55] No, no, you are not going to kill your own daughter. 不 不 你不能杀你自己的女儿
[30:58] She’s not my daughter! 她不是我的女儿
[31:00] Dad, it’s Sara. 爸爸 她是莎拉
[31:07] It’s OK. 没事的
[31:11] Oh, God. 天啊
[31:15] Dad. 爸爸
[31:15] What am I doing? What am I doing? 我在干什么 我在干什么
[31:18] It’s OK! 没事的
[31:19] What am I doing?! 我在干什么
[31:19] Look at me, it’s OK. It’s OK. 看着我 没事的 没事的
[31:22] What am I doing? 我在干什么
[31:24] I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry. 对不起 宝贝 对不起
[31:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:31] Captain Lance. 兰斯队长
[31:32] Liza. What– what are you doing here? 丽莎 你在这干什么
[31:34] I heard you were looking for me. 我听说你在找我
[31:36] Thought I’d make it easier for you. 所以想帮你省点力气
[31:37] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么
[31:52] Dad! 爸爸
[32:12] 不得入内 私人领地
[32:16] Ever been here before? 你来过这里吗
[32:18] It’s the SCPD’s contraband disposal facility. 这是星城警局处理违禁品的地方
[32:21] Thousands of pounds of Slam, Vertigo, heroin, all incinerated. 几千斤大满贯 迷魂药 海洛因 全在这里处理
[32:24] That’s just literally burning money. 简直就是烧钱
[32:26] Yeah, and the site requires the precinct captain to gain access, 这地方只有分局局长才能授权进来
[32:29] and that’s not happening. 那是不可能的
[32:30] What was your plan, Quentin? 你想干什么 昆汀
[32:32] You have to know the city’s dying. 你要知道 这个城市已经摇摇欲坠
[32:33] Were you just going to stay 你就准备坐在
[32:34] at your desk until there was no city left. 你的办公桌前放任一切消失吗
[32:36] I’ll tell you what I wasn’t going to do– 告诉你我不会做什么
[32:37] I wasn’t going to dishonor the badge like you have. 我不会像你这样玷污这个警徽
[32:39] I’m no Saint, but at least I’m not a criminal. 我不是圣人 但我至少不是罪犯
[32:41] Neither am I. I’m just a desperate cop 我也不是 我只是一个
[32:43] that got backed into too tight a corner. 被逼到角落的绝望的警察
[32:57] What do we know? 我们知道些什么
[32:58] Liza Warner and her posse 丽莎·沃纳和她的手下
[33:00] took Lance outside of Laurel’s apartment. 在劳蕾尔的公寓把兰斯带走
[33:02] We need to find my father. 我们一定要找到我父亲
[33:03] I’m working on it. Just a little hampered. 我还在努力 只是有点阻碍
[33:06] I think I got something before the latest glitch. 系统失灵前 我查到了线索
[33:08] Captain Lance’s ID was just to access the SCPD contraband 兰斯队长的卡刚在三分钟前刷入星城警署的
[33:11] disposal facility 3 minutes ago. 禁运品处置设施
[33:16] Thank you, Quentin. 谢谢你 昆汀
[33:18] Sorry about all the paperwork you’ll have to fill out 很抱歉 等到他们找到你时
[33:20] when they find you. 你又要写很多报告了
[33:21] Word of advice– put a bullet in my head now 温馨提醒 现在就打爆我脑袋吧
[33:23] ’cause I am coming after you with everything. 否则我不会放过你
[33:25] By the time they find you, we’ll be long gone. 他们找到你时 我们早就离开了
[33:28] We’re leaving this city like everybody else. 我们要跟其他人一样离开这座城市了
[33:48] New frequency, same cry. 新的频率 同样的喊声
[33:56] Let’s get out of here! 赶紧离开这里
[34:03] Sergeant Warner, 沃纳警官
[34:04] you have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
[34:07] Is that all you got? 你只有这点能耐吗
[34:11] Nope. 不
[34:45] Get out of here. 赶紧离开
[34:53] All I got to do is push and I’ll sever your spinal cord. 我只要用力 你的脊髓就会断裂
[34:57] But you’re not going to do it, Liza. 你不会那么做的 丽莎
[34:59] You said you’re not a criminal. 你说过你不是罪犯
[35:01] You kill that man, you are. 你杀了他 你就成了罪犯
[35:03] I told you I wasn’t a criminal. 我告诉过你我不是罪犯
[35:05] But I also told you I was desperate. 但我也告诉过你我很绝望
[35:08] We all are. 谁何尝不是
[35:10] Living in this city, 居住在这座城市
[35:12] dealing with what we’re dealing with right now? 面对现在这一切
[35:14] We’re all desperate. 大家都会绝望
[35:15] We’ve all been made to do desperate things. 都会被迫走上绝路
[35:20] Terrible things. 做出可怕的事
[35:23] But I got to believe 但我必须相信
[35:25] that we are not beyond redemption. 我们不会越过底限
[35:28] And I got to believe that this city can still be saved. 我必须相信这座城市还有救
[35:32] ‘Cause once we stop believing, 因为如果我们不再相信
[35:35] that’s when this city really dies. 这座城市就真的完蛋了
[35:37] And us, us, right along with it. 而我们也会一起陪葬
[35:40] Maybe, just maybe, 也许我们仅仅能做的是
[35:44] we start saving our home 先拯救自己
[35:46] by saving ourselves first. 再拯救家园
[35:51] And that means facing up to our mistakes. 所以我们必须面对自己的错误
[35:53] That means facing justice. 面对司法公正
[35:58] You put on that uniform 你穿上那套制服
[36:00] ’cause you believe in justice. 是因为你相信司法公正
[36:02] Ask yourself, Warner… 扪心自问 沃纳…
[36:05] is that still the case? 你是否还相信着呢
[36:13] Do what you got to do. 执法吧
[36:18] I guess you know your Miranda rights. 你知道你的米兰达权利吧
[36:18] 「即:你有权保持缄默 但你所说的每一句话 都将作为呈堂证供」
[36:33] You got your own key or something? 你现在可以进出自如了吗
[36:35] What you said to Warner saved my life. 你对沃纳所说的话救了我一命
[36:38] I… I didn’t know you had such a way with words. 我不知道你如此能言善道
[36:41] Well, I don’t do encores. 仅此一次
[36:43] You believe what you said? 你相信你所说的话吗
[36:46] Yeah. Every word. 没错 由头至尾
[36:48] Especially the part about facing justice. 尤其是面对司法公正那部分
[36:53] When One Police Plaza opens this morning, 纽约警局总部今早开门时
[36:55] I will be there turning myself in. 我就会去自首
[36:57] I can’t have you do that. 我不能让你那么做
[37:00] We haven’t been able to get close to Darhk. 我们都无法接近达克
[37:03] You have. 只有你能
[37:05] I’d like you to stick around. 我希望你维持现状
[37:08] Stay on the inside. 做我们的内应
[37:14] Well, that’s only a smart plan if you can trust me. 只有你相信我 这才是个巧妙的计划
[37:16] I trust the man who said we can’t stop believing 我相信那个说我们必须相信
[37:18] we can save this city. 我们可以拯救这座城市的人
[37:49] Like I said– 我没说错…
[37:51] stone cold killer. 冷血杀手
[37:52] You satisfied? 你满意了吗
[37:54] Get rid of the body. 把尸体处理掉
[37:56] This cave might be useful for something. 这个洞穴也许还有用处
[38:13] It’s OK. 没事了
[38:14] You’re ok. 你没事了
[38:15] How did you– where did you learn to do that? 你从哪学会这些的
[38:19] I learned it here. 我在这里学的
[38:22] I haven’t always been alone on this island. 我并不是一直一个人待在这座岛上
[38:49] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[38:55] Oh, my God, he’s here. 天呐 他来了
[39:01] How you doing, man? Oliver Queen. 你好吗 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[39:04] Hi there. 你好
[39:05] It’s absolutely wonderful 有你们在这里
[39:08] that– that all of you are– are here. 真的很美妙
[39:10] Just– just wonderful. 美妙的事
[39:12] And surprising. 而且很意外
[39:14] So, what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[39:16] Did you… did you hire all of these people? 是你… 请他们来的吗
[39:20] No, that’s what makes them interns, Ollie. 不 他们只是来实习的 奥利
[39:23] Where did we get all of these interns? 你从哪找来这么多实习生
[39:25] Easiest way to get a lot of followers on social media 想在社交媒体上面拥有很多追随者
[39:27] is to own a very successful club. 就必须有个非常成功的俱乐部
[39:31] All I had to do was tell them what I’ve already known for 3 years. 我只要告诉他们我三年前就知道的事
[39:35] Oliver Queen is going to save this city. 奥利弗·奎恩要拯救这座城市
[39:39] What’s this? 这是什么
[39:40] This your speech. 这是你的演讲稿
[39:42] You’re announcing your candidacy this afternoon, 今天下午你要宣布你参选
[39:44] so you better get your suit out of moth balls. 你很久没穿西装了 赶紧去翻出来吧
[39:48] Did you write this? 这是你写的吗
[39:51] I wrote it down. 我只是记录下来
[39:54] Just with what you told me, 你告诉过我
[39:56] about this city being united. 要团结这座城市
[40:01] United. 团结
[40:03] That’s what this city used to be. 这座城市以前就是那样
[40:05] It’s what it can be. 所以她可以变回那样
[40:07] It’s what it must be again. 所以她必须变回那样
[40:10] Now, I know that I’m not the obvious choice for mayor. 我知道我不是当市长的理想人选
[40:13] I’m– I’m not a politician. 我不是政治家
[40:15] I signed away my family’s company. 我把家族企业转让给别人了
[40:17] I didn’t even graduate from college, 我大学也没毕业
[40:19] although, in my defense, 不过我得辩解一下
[40:22] I did go to four of them. 我上了四间大学
[40:24] I certainly don’t have a traditional background for leadership, 我没有领袖的背景
[40:27] but I can tell you this– 但我要告诉你们
[40:28] after five years in hell, 在地狱待了五年
[40:31] I returned home with only one goal. 我回到家园只有一个目的
[40:35] I wanted to save my city. 我要拯救整座城市
[40:37] And with your help, 在大家的帮助下
[40:39] I can. 我才能实现
[40:40] With your help, we will restore our home 在你们的帮助下 我们重建家园
[40:44] to the shining beacon we know it can be. 我们知道她可以成为炫耀夺目的城市
[40:47] But how we’re going to get there isn’t a mystery. 我们知道我们怎么能实现这个目标
[40:51] We will overcome our challenges with help from our friends, 我们会在朋友 家人和爱人的
[40:55] our family, 帮助下
[40:58] our loved ones. 克服这些困难
[41:04] I’m sorry, Felicity, this is my fault. 对不起 费利西蒂 这是我的错
[41:08] Those we trust, 我们相信的人
[41:10] and those we will need to trust again in order to prevail. 为了取得胜利我们需要再次相信的人
[41:14] Because the only way 因为要恢复
[41:15] that we are going to return our home to greatness 我们家园过去的风光
[41:18] is to do so together. 我们必须齐心协力
[41:21] United. 团结
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme