时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:05] | I have returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:07] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | But my old approach wasn’t enough. | 但我之前的方法还不够 |
[00:11] | I had to become someone else. | 我得成为另一个人 |
[00:13] | I had to become something else. | 我得成为另一个存在 |
[00:16] | I had to become the Green Arrow. | 我得成为绿箭侠 |
[00:19] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | I want to know what I’m doing here. Where’s Waller? | 我要知道我来这干什么 沃勒在哪 |
[00:23] | Your job is to infiltrate the area, and report back. | 你的工作就是要潜入该区域 然后上报 |
[00:30] | The media has been calling them a Ghost. | 媒体把他们称为”幽灵” |
[00:31] | They’re like nothing we’d ever seen before. | 这些人是前所未见的 |
[00:33] | We need the Arrow. | 我们需要绿箭 |
[00:34] | I’m the one who controls– | 我掌管那些… |
[00:35] | now what do you people call them? | 你们叫他们什么 |
[00:36] | The Ghosts? | 幽灵 |
[00:37] | I’m Damian Darhk. | 我是达米恩·达克 |
[00:39] | Mass murder? | 大屠杀 |
[00:39] | Killing innocents? I didn’t sign up for this. | 杀戮无辜者 我当初没答应做这些 |
[00:41] | You signed up to follow my instructions. | 你答应听从我的指令 |
[00:43] | And if I don’t help you? | 如果我不帮你呢 |
[00:44] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[00:45] | Six months ago, the Arrow died, | 六个月前 绿箭死了 |
[00:47] | but what he stood for didn’t. | 但他的理念没有消逝 |
[00:49] | I am declaring my intention | 我宣布 |
[00:51] | to fight for this city. | 为这座城市而战 |
[01:30] | I want a code name. | 我想要一个代号 |
[01:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:32] | Everyone’s got a code name; You even got a new one. | 大家都有新代号 就连你也有新的代号 |
[01:35] | I want a code name. | 我想要一个代号 |
[01:36] | Find the bomb, and then we’ll talk. | 找到炸弹 然后我们再谈这事 |
[01:38] | I’m scanning frequency signatures. | 我在扫描他们常用的频率 |
[01:40] | I just know we’re not going to talk about it. | 我知道你不会跟我谈这事 |
[01:41] | John, you’ve got a runner. | 约翰 有人跑了 |
[01:45] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[01:48] | Got it. The Ghost frequency of choice is on the ground level. | 找到了 幽灵常用的频率在一楼 |
[01:50] | Ten’ll get you twenty it’s the bomb. | 我敢肯定那就是炸弹 |
[01:52] | I don’t mean that it’s the bomb, | 我不是说 我很兴奋 |
[01:54] | like it’s good, like it’s the bomb! | 像是好事 有炸弹哦 |
[01:55] | I mean like it’s the explosives. | 我是说那是炸药 |
[01:57] | Got it. Ground floor. | 知道了 一楼 |
[02:08] | You better move it. The signal strength I’m reading, | 你最好快点 根据我读到的信号强度 |
[02:10] | they can blow the treatment plant from Central City. | 他们都能炸掉中城的污水厂了 |
[02:19] | It’s done. Get Diggle down here to handle the dismantling. | 搞定了 让狄格尔下来拆除 |
[02:22] | You know, it seems like he could use a code name, too. | 他好像也需要一个代号 |
[02:24] | Just get him down here. | 让他下来吧 |
[02:34] | Well, saving the city’s water supply, | 拯救城市的供水 |
[02:35] | that’s an honest night’s–morning’s work. | 真是忙了一晚上 一早上啊 |
[02:40] | Yeah, but no matter what we do to these Ghosts, they keep coming. | 但不管我们做什么 这些幽灵还是源源不断 |
[02:43] | We still did a good job tonight. | 我们今晚还是做得很棒 |
[02:44] | Yeah, not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[02:46] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[02:49] | Kind of felt like you were out there for blood tonight. | 感觉你今晚就是想见血 |
[02:51] | Look, you haven’t been | 你跟这些幽灵 |
[02:52] | dealing with these ghosts as long as we have. | 打交道的时间不如我们长 |
[02:54] | If I go easy on them, things are going to end bad really fast. | 如果我手下留情 情况会变得更糟糕 |
[02:57] | I’m worried that if you keep going the way that you’re going, | 我担心 如果你继续这样 |
[03:00] | you’re going to put one of them down permanently. | 迟早有人会死在你手上 |
[03:03] | I know where the line is, ok? | 我知道底线在哪 好吗 |
[03:06] | And look, it’s almost 9:00. Mrs. Danforth and Madison | 已经九点了 丹福斯太太和麦迪逊 |
[03:08] | are going to be at our house in like an hour, | 一小时后就会来我们家 |
[03:10] | so I have time for one of your lectures or a shower. | 我要么继续听你说教 要么去洗澡 |
[03:15] | I pick shower. | 我选择洗澡 |
[03:18] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[03:21] | You look nice. | 你看起来真美 |
[03:22] | It’s my first day back at Palmer Tech. | 今天是我回帕尔默科技的第一天 |
[03:24] | I get to be bossy today, | 我今天得专横点 |
[03:26] | because I am the boss of a multi-billion dollar corporation. | 因为我就是数十亿美元的公司的老板 |
[03:29] | I know I should be nervous, I know, but I’m not. | 我知道我该紧张 但我不紧张 |
[03:31] | I’m actually really excited. | 我其实很激动 |
[03:33] | You should be excited. | 你该激动 |
[03:34] | That’s why I got you the… | 所以我给你准备了 |
[03:36] | first day as a boss fern. | 第一天当上老板的蕨类植物 |
[03:39] | And… | 还有 |
[03:42] | packed your lunch. | 打包了你的午餐 |
[03:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[03:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[03:50] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[03:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:35] | >潜入什么 \h\h\h\h\h\h <自己看着办.让他们信任你 | |
[04:40] | Come on. | 有没搞错 |
[04:45] | Madison, how’s school? | 麦迪逊 学校怎么样 |
[04:46] | It’s good. I graduate in May | 挺好的 我五月毕业 |
[04:48] | with a degree in ancient philosophy. | 会拿到古代哲学的学位 |
[04:49] | Ancient philosophy? | 古代哲学 |
[04:51] | Um, what happened to your dream of being J.T.’s back-up dancer? | 你不是想做贾老板的备用舞者吗 |
[04:55] | Oh, that’s still plan B, obviously. | 显然那还是后备计划 |
[04:57] | It is so lovely to see you two. | 见到你俩真好 |
[04:59] | Really, it’s been far too long. | 真的 我们很久没见了 |
[05:00] | Well, Thea and I were glad you got in touch. | 西娅和我很高兴你联系我们 |
[05:02] | Yeah, we were, um, a little surprised, though. | 但我们有点惊讶 |
[05:05] | Well, I admit that reconnecting with the son and daughter | 我承认 跟我最好朋友的 |
[05:08] | of one of my dearest friends | 儿女再度相见 |
[05:10] | is not…the only reason that I wanted to see you. | 并不是我想见你们的唯一原因 |
[05:13] | And here comes the crazy. | 准备听点疯狂的吧 |
[05:15] | Last week, like the rest of the city, | 上周 跟城里其他人一样 |
[05:17] | I saw the Green Arrow’s broadcast. | 我看到绿箭侠在电视上的声明 |
[05:19] | And it hit me– | 就像醍醐灌顶… |
[05:20] | if that man could take up the Arrow’s mantle, | 如果那个人可以接替绿箭侠 |
[05:22] | I could take up your mother’s. | 我也可以接替你们的母亲 |
[05:23] | Um, how? | 怎么说 |
[05:26] | By running for mayor. | 去竞选市长 |
[05:28] | See, I told you–crazy. | 我就说吧 疯狂至极 |
[05:30] | No one’s opposing me, obviously, | 显然没人跟我竞争 |
[05:32] | but there will still need to be an election. | 但选举过程还是要有的 |
[05:33] | There’s a very good reason that no one else is running. | 没有人去竞选是有原因的 |
[05:35] | The last three mayors have been killed. | 近三任市长都被杀了 |
[05:37] | To say nothing of the city’s leadership last week. | 还不算上周被杀的市领导 |
[05:40] | Which is exactly why we need a mayor more than ever. | 所以我们此时更需要有位市长啊 |
[05:42] | I want to step forward. | 我想站出来 |
[05:44] | And I’m asking for your support. | 请你们支持我 |
[06:00] | You guys look bigger than you did | 你们本人 |
[06:02] | when you were on my computer screen. | 比从我的电脑屏幕上看要大多了 |
[06:05] | Perhaps we should begin with this quarter’s financials. | 就从本季度的财政状况开始吧 |
[06:07] | Thank you. Uh… | 谢谢 |
[06:12] | I know I don’t have a business degree, | 我知道我不是商科毕业 |
[06:14] | or an accounting degree or an MBA, | 也不是学会计或者工商管理 |
[06:16] | but this looks very, very bad. | 但是这看起来非常非常糟糕 |
[06:19] | These are hard times for everyone in Star City. | 这段时间对星城所有人都很艰难 |
[06:22] | This company’s not immune. | 我们公司也没能幸免 |
[06:23] | Fortunately, Mr. Holt had devised us a way out. | 幸运的是 霍特先生给我们指了一条明路 |
[06:26] | Oh, goody. | 很好 |
[06:27] | Um, hello. | 大家好 |
[06:30] | I’m actually not a member of the board. | 我并不是董事会成员 |
[06:33] | I work in the design innovations department. | 我在设计研发部门 |
[06:35] | Tell Miss Smoak about your algorithm. | 跟斯莫克小姐说说你的算法 |
[06:38] | It’s, uh, pretty simple, actually. | 其实很简单 |
[06:40] | I use specialized A.I. to determine maximum profits, | 我用专业化的人工智能算了一下最大利润 |
[06:42] | which can be derived | 是按最少的劳动力 |
[06:43] | with a minimum amount of workforce deduction. | 推导出来的 |
[06:46] | Sorry. I probably could have explained that better. | 抱歉 我或许能解释地再清楚点 |
[06:50] | No, I got the jist. | 不用 我懂了 |
[06:51] | You came up with a list of people that you’d like me to fire. | 你得出了一份裁员名单 |
[06:54] | Workforce reduction has a nicer sound to it. | 说人员精减会好听点 |
[06:56] | It just kind of rolls off the tongue. | 读起来很顺的 |
[06:59] | Well, the only thing we’ll be reducing | 我们目前唯一要减少的 |
[07:00] | is all of your bonuses to start. | 就是各位的分红 |
[07:02] | We’ve already been down that road | 我们已经减薪了 |
[07:03] | and exhausted all other avenues, Miss Smoak. | 其他的办法也都试过但无果 斯莫克小姐 |
[07:06] | I didn’t come back to this company | 我回到这间公司 |
[07:07] | to put the people who work here out of work. | 不是为了让这里的员工失业 |
[07:09] | I came here to protect Ray Palmer’s legacy. | 我来是为了保护雷·帕尔默的遗产 |
[07:12] | And if we do not dramatically reduce our costs | 如果我们不能大幅减少开支 |
[07:14] | or increase our profits, there won’t be a legacy to protect. | 或提高利润 就没有遗产可保护了 |
[07:20] | Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this? | 只有我有不祥的预感吗 |
[07:23] | I mean, signing up to be mayor of this town | 自告奋勇做市长 |
[07:25] | is like asking to be part of “The Titanic.” | 就像报名上泰坦尼克号一样 |
[07:27] | Well, you heard me try to talk her out of running. | 你也听到我试图阻止她了 |
[07:29] | I’m pretty sure that got covered up | 可我们同意出席她的竞选发布会 |
[07:31] | by telling her we’d be at her big announcement. | 明摆着就是支持了 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Thank you all so much. | 非常感谢各位 |
[07:42] | For the past six months, | 在过去的六个月里 |
[07:43] | the Mayor’s office at city hall has stood vacant, | 市政厅市长的位置一直空着 |
[07:46] | waiting for someone to step forward on behalf of Star City. | 等待有人代表星城站出来 |
[07:50] | And today, I am here with all of you | 今天 我与各位一同在这里 |
[07:52] | to tell you that I am stepping forward. | 就是想说 我站出来了 |
[07:59] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[08:00] | I lost my good friend Moira Queen, | 我痛失挚友莫伊拉·奎恩 |
[08:03] | who was also a candidate for mayor. | 她也曾是市长候选人 |
[08:05] | And I remain inspired by her kind heart, | 我至今仍被她的善良打动 |
[08:08] | and her selfless devotion to this city. | 她为这座城市无私奉献 |
[08:17] | Shots came from up there. | 子弹是从那里射来的 |
[08:19] | No, no, you protect Jessica, I’ve got this. | 不 不 你去保护杰西卡 我来对付他们 |
[08:30] | The shots are just a distraction! | 枪击只是声东击西 |
[08:32] | There’s no ghosts up here! | 那里没有幽灵 |
[08:36] | Whoa, whoa, wait, wait– you’re not in her detail. | 等等 你不是她的安保人员 |
[08:49] | – Get back to the atrium! – Oliver, how… | -到中庭去 -奥利弗 你怎么… |
[08:51] | Um, self-defense classes. | 自卫课上学的 |
[09:40] | She announces her candidacy, | 她刚宣布竞选 |
[09:41] | and two seconds later, someone’s trying to kill her? | 两秒钟后 就有人要杀她 |
[09:43] | That must be a record, even for our city. | 即使对于星城而言也算是记录了 |
[09:45] | She’s not dropping out of the race, so this isn’t over. | 她不打算放弃竞选 所以这事还没完 |
[09:47] | My father has a protective detail on her. | 我父亲派了人保护她 |
[09:49] | Yeah, but even with protection at the announcement, | 但发布会上也有人保护 |
[09:50] | she didn’t seem to be too safe. | 她并不安全 |
[09:52] | Is it just me, or is the shooting of a potential city leader | 只有我一个人觉得 对市政领导候选人的枪击 |
[09:54] | feeling a little ghosty? | 感觉很像幽灵所为吗 |
[09:55] | This guy wasn’t wearing a mask, so… | 那个人没戴面具 所以… |
[09:58] | There was something else different about him. | 还有另一个不同点 |
[10:00] | He left behind evidence. | 他留下了罪证 |
[10:04] | Fingerprints. | 他的指纹 |
[10:05] | How’d you get the owner to part with his windshield? | 你怎么让车主把挡风玻璃给你的 |
[10:07] | I bought his truck. | 我买下了他的车 |
[10:09] | It’s one of the benefits of your girlfriend inheriting | 此乃女友是坐拥亿万资产的老板的 |
[10:11] | a multi-billion dollar conglomerate. | 众多好处之一 |
[10:13] | We have money now. | 我们现在有钱了 |
[10:15] | I don’t exactly think that was money well spent. | 我不觉得这钱花得值 |
[10:17] | I don’t think these prints are going to do us any good. | 这些指纹对我们没什么帮助 |
[10:22] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[10:23] | I am not an expert, | 我不是指纹鉴别专家 |
[10:24] | but I think our new friend may have cut off his fingertips | 但这位朋友可能切掉了自己的指尖 |
[10:26] | and played a little bit of mix and match. | 搞了一点混搭 |
[10:28] | I’ll keep digging; | 我会继续追查 |
[10:29] | maybe this is an M.O., that’ll tell us something. | 也许这就是他的作案手法 可能是个线索 |
[10:31] | In the meantime, we backstop the SCPD. | 同时我们还要增援星城警局 |
[10:33] | Thea was right– | 西娅是对的 |
[10:34] | Jessica needs more than the police can offer. | 杰西卡需要警力以外的保护 |
[10:36] | She’s in protective custody, and I’m pretty sure my father | 她现在正受到保护性监禁 而且我很确定我父亲 |
[10:38] | wouldn’t be in favor of us staking out his precinct. | 不会乐意我们在他的分局外监视的 |
[10:41] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈的 |
[10:42] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | That’ll definitely go over well. | 我相信你们一定会谈得很愉快 |
[10:44] | Mrs. Danforth is under our protection 24/7 | 在我们抓到犯人之前 |
[10:47] | until this nut bar is in cuffs. | 丹福斯夫人将受到我们全天候的保护 |
[10:51] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[10:56] | Caught your TV debut. | 我看到你的电视首秀了 |
[10:58] | Guess you decided to stick around. | 看来你决定留下来了 |
[11:00] | It’s going to be different this time. | 这次会和以前不一样 |
[11:02] | Yeah, yeah, sure, well, ’cause you got a new name now, | 是啊 因为你有了个新名字 |
[11:04] | right, with a color. | 还带个颜色 |
[11:05] | Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠 |
[11:07] | It’s catchy. | 名字挺顺口的 |
[11:10] | Jessica Danforth is a friend. | 杰西卡·丹福斯是我的朋友 |
[11:11] | We would like to help keep her safe. | 我们想帮忙保护她 |
[11:13] | With everything the city’s facing, | 考虑到星城面临的危机 |
[11:14] | I thought you could use all the help you could get. | 我觉得你应该用上一切可能的力量 |
[11:16] | You’ve been gone. | 你离开了那么久 |
[11:17] | You don’t know what this city’s facing. | 根本不知道我们面临的是什么 |
[11:19] | And I’m not saying it doesn’t need saving, | 我不是说星城不需要拯救 |
[11:22] | but a guy hiding behind a mask isn’t going to get it done. | 可是躲在面具后的人是无法拯救城市的 |
[11:26] | What this city needs is someone willing | 这座城市需要的是 |
[11:28] | to stand up in the light of day, | 一个愿意站在明处 |
[11:29] | not a guy lurking around in the shadows. | 而不是潜伏在暗处的人 |
[11:32] | You say you’re going to be different this time, huh? | 你说这回你会变得不一样吗 |
[11:36] | How? | 怎么不一样 |
[12:47] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[12:48] | I know. Sorry, I was looking at the numbers again, and– | 抱歉 我只是在重新看之前的数字… |
[12:51] | Oh, you mean the numbers of people | 你是说你那个神奇的裁减算法 |
[12:52] | that your magic downsizing algorithm is making us fire today. | 计算出的待解雇人数吗 |
[12:55] | Downsizing? You think I– you think I– | 裁减 你以为我 你以为… |
[12:58] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 让我跟你说清楚 |
[12:59] | The only person who is allowed to talk | 在这里只有我可以 |
[13:01] | in sentence fragments around here is me. | 结结巴巴说不上话 |
[13:04] | I developed my algorithm to create a value matrix. | 我弄出这个算法是为了建立一个产业值矩阵 |
[13:07] | To argue for company-wide pay increases, raises. | 是为了讨论如何涨薪 |
[13:10] | Mr. Dennis turned it around | 丹尼斯先生把我的算法倒了过来 |
[13:11] | and had me use it to figure out who to fire. | 让我用它来决定裁掉哪些人 |
[13:13] | So this wasn’t your idea? | 所以这不是你的主意 |
[13:15] | I was trying to get people to get paid more, | 我是想让员工们拿到更多的钱 |
[13:17] | not paid nothing. | 而不是没有工资 |
[13:22] | Hi, I’m Carla Groves. | 我是卡拉·格罗文斯 |
[13:24] | My supervisor asked me to come see you. | 我的主管让我来见你 |
[13:25] | Hi. Yes. Um… | 是的 没错 |
[13:29] | I don’t know quite how to say this– | 我不知道要怎么开口… |
[13:31] | I’m fired. | 我被炒了 |
[13:33] | But clearly you do. | 你说话真直 |
[13:35] | As rumors go, downsizing ones tend to go viral. | 他们说公司只会裁掉更多的人 |
[13:38] | I am very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:40] | I didn’t come back here to put people out of work. | 我回来不是为了让员工失业 |
[13:42] | But I am hoping that by losing a few jobs, | 但我希望 裁掉一些人 |
[13:44] | I can save many, many more. | 能从长远上保住更多人的工作 |
[13:47] | That looks like a little more than a few. | 你裁掉的不只是一些人吧 |
[13:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:54] | The company is going through a difficult time. | 现在公司情况很困难 |
[13:56] | I know. And when we heard you were coming back, | 我知道 当我们听说你要回来的时候 |
[13:58] | we thought things were going to get a lot better. | 我们都以为会有起色 |
[14:02] | Guess we were wrong. | 看来我们想错了 |
[14:11] | I’m still hungry. | 我还是很饿 |
[14:13] | Is it wrong that I’m still hungry? | 我是不是不应该觉得饿 |
[14:15] | John? | 约翰 |
[14:16] | Shift changes in 10 minutes. | 十分钟内他们就要换岗了 |
[14:21] | You know, for the past week, you’ve been pretty intense. | 这一整周你好像都一直绷着 |
[14:23] | Are you going to tell me what’s going on? | 你打算告诉我 发生了什么吗 |
[14:25] | And don’t tell me it’s because Oliver’s back. | 别说是因为奥利弗回来了 |
[14:28] | Well, I’m not happy Oliver’s back. | 他回来我的确不开心 |
[14:29] | Yeah, you weren’t exactly subtle about that. | 这点大家都看得很清楚 |
[14:33] | Just let it go, Laurel. | 别管了 劳蕾尔 |
[14:35] | No. Because we don’t keep secrets, remember? | 不能不管 因为我们不能有所隐瞒 |
[14:39] | John. | 约翰 |
[14:41] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[14:44] | Remember last week, when Oliver was telling us about Darhk? | 还记得上周奥利弗说起那个达克吗 |
[14:48] | He said he had a hive of followers. | 他说他的追随者就像蜂群一样 |
[14:51] | An organization called H.I.V.E. killed my brother. | 一个名叫蜂巢的组织派人杀死了我哥哥 |
[14:55] | I didn’t know. | 我刚知道这事 |
[14:59] | Do you think it’s some kind of coincidence? | 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[15:01] | No. I’ve been looking into this organization for two years now. | 不 我已经查了他们两年了 |
[15:05] | All dead ends. But what I did manage | 什么都没查到 不过我还是设法 |
[15:08] | to dig up tracks with what we know about Darhk’s ghosts. | 查到了达克那些幽灵跟这组织的关系 |
[15:11] | They’re H.I.V.E. | 他们是蜂巢的人 |
[15:14] | Do Oliver and Felicity know? | 奥利弗和费莉西蒂知道吗 |
[15:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:18] | You’ve been investigating this | 你已经调查了这事两年 |
[15:19] | for two years and you haven’t told them? | 却从没告诉过他们 |
[15:21] | It’s a family thing, Laurel. | 这是我自己的家事 劳蕾尔 |
[15:24] | I would think you, of all people, would understand | 我觉得在所有人之中 你最能理解 |
[15:25] | keeping secrets when it comes to the death of a sibling. | 当手足死去 要隐瞒秘密是何种滋味 |
[15:28] | I do. | 我理解 |
[15:30] | And because I do, I can tell you, | 正因为我理解 我才要告诉你 |
[15:32] | carrying a burden like that, | 肩负着那样的重担 |
[15:34] | it never ends in any way but bad. | 不可能会有好结局 |
[15:46] | That was quite the show. | 那真是一场好戏 |
[15:47] | False machine gun, impersonating a bodyguard; | 调虎离山的机枪 伪装成保镖 |
[15:50] | you have the flair for the dramatic, Mr. Machin. | 你很有戏剧天赋啊 马尚先生 |
[15:52] | I will give you that. | 我得承认那一点 |
[15:55] | Too bad it was all for nothing. | 非常遗憾最后一切未果 |
[15:58] | Half of your fee has been wired into your account. | 一半的酬劳已经转入你的账户了 |
[16:01] | This isn’t about money for me. | 这事和钱无关 |
[16:03] | Oh, I know. | 我明白 |
[16:04] | You came to me with promises. | 你带着承诺来找我 |
[16:06] | You wanted to impress yourself to my organization, | 你希望向我的组织展示你的能耐 |
[16:08] | and you failed. | 但你失败了 |
[16:10] | I’m not done yet! | 我还没做完呢 |
[16:14] | Just… | 你就… |
[16:16] | give me more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[16:18] | I will make sure that Jessica Danforth does not run for mayor. | 我会确保杰西卡·丹福斯退出竞选的 |
[16:24] | Very well. | 很好 |
[16:27] | However, a word of caution. | 但是 给你个忠告 |
[16:29] | I’m not sure how Rick Pinzolo runs his operation, | 我不确定瑞克·皮恩佐洛是怎么管理他的组织的 |
[16:32] | but H.I.V.E. does not believe in third chances. | 但是蜂巢从不给人第三次机会 |
[16:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:45] | I spoke to Diggle. | 我和狄格尔通过话了 |
[16:47] | No movement at the precinct. | 警局那边没什么进展 |
[16:49] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[16:50] | I may have some movement here. | 我也许有了点进展 |
[16:52] | I noticed something tacky | 我注意到有些黏黏的东西 |
[16:53] | on the palm print our guy left on the windshield. | 在那个人留在挡风玻璃上的手掌印里 |
[16:55] | Tacky? | 黏黏的 |
[16:56] | Like a residue. | 像是某种残留物 |
[16:57] | What kind? | 哪一种 |
[17:01] | Cellulose. | 纤维素 |
[17:02] | Ohh, except this formulation is special. | 不过这玩意的成分很特别 |
[17:04] | The molecular structure’s been patented. | 它的分子结构获得过专利 |
[17:06] | By who? | 谁获得的 |
[17:07] | Palmer Technologies. | 帕尔默科技 |
[17:09] | A subsidiary, actually. Palmer Paper. | 实际上是它的一个子公司 帕尔默纸业 |
[17:10] | I had to shut down the mill a couple months ago as a cost cutting measure. | 几个月前我不得不关掉造纸厂以消减成本 |
[17:14] | Where’s the paper mill? | 那间造纸厂在哪里 |
[17:26] | Stay sharp. He has some sort of electricity weapon. | 提高警惕 他有某种电击武器 |
[17:33] | The man in the photo, you seen ’em? | 照片中的人 你见过吗 |
[17:37] | I don’t see much– I like my sleep. | 我很少看见什么 我喜欢睡觉 |
[17:40] | But that guy, he sees a lot. | 但那个人 他看见的东西多 |
[17:42] | He deals out of here, does a lot of business. | 他在这交易 做了很多生意 |
[17:48] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们得问你几个问题 |
[17:49] | Step off, freak. | 滚开 怪胎 |
[17:51] | Have you seen this guy here? I want a name. | 你在这里见过这个人吗 我要他的名字 |
[17:54] | You masks, you think you’re in charge. | 你们这些戴面具的 觉得自己是管事儿的 |
[17:56] | Yeah, well, maybe you were, but not anymore. | 没错 也许之前是的 但以后不是了 |
[17:58] | There are new masks in charge– | 现在有新的戴面具的管事了 |
[18:00] | Speedy! | 快手 |
[18:01] | Have you seen this guy here? | 你在这里见过这个人吗 |
[18:04] | Do you still want to use your arm?! | 你还想要你的手臂吗 |
[18:05] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[18:07] | Still think you’re in charge? | 还觉得自己是管事儿的吗 |
[18:09] | Hey! Get out of here! | 你给我出去 |
[18:25] | I got an ID on our Mr. Creepy. | 我找到我们那位古怪先生的身份了 |
[18:28] | I thought his fingerprints were all screwed up. | 我还以为他的指纹都被破坏了呢 |
[18:30] | Mixed up, but I have an obsession with Jigsaw puzzles. | 是被混合了 但我超爱玩拼图 |
[18:33] | Lonnie Machin. Part time mob enforcer, | 朗尼·马尚 兼职的黑帮杀手 |
[18:35] | full time crazy pants. | 全职的疯子 |
[18:36] | Done jobs for the Bertinellis, the Triad, | 为波提纳尔家族 三合会 |
[18:38] | and Rick Pinzolo. | 以及瑞克·皮恩佐洛干事 |
[18:40] | We’re going to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈这事 |
[18:42] | We’re going to have the conversation about what just happened. | 我们得好好谈一谈刚刚发生的事 |
[18:45] | What just happened was that guy had information | 刚刚发生的事就是那家伙有信息 |
[18:47] | and I was trying to get it out of him. | 而我试图撬开他的嘴 |
[18:48] | You broke his arm. | 你弄断了他的胳膊 |
[18:49] | He was stalling! | 他是在拖时间 |
[18:50] | He was scared. Come here. | 他是被吓到了 过来 |
[18:51] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[18:52] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看些东西 |
[18:53] | At the water plant, you took down a ghost. | 在水厂那里 你干掉了一个幽灵 |
[18:55] | You could have done it with a very simple disarmament technique, | 你本可靠一个简单的解除武装技巧解决的 |
[18:58] | like this– | 像这样 |
[19:01] | But Thea, that’s not what you did. | 但是西娅 你不是这样做的 |
[19:07] | You went overboard | 你走了极端 |
[19:09] | with a series of techniques designed to do one thing | 用了一系列技巧 目的只有一个… |
[19:13] | cripple! | 致残 |
[19:14] | Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[19:26] | – That’s enough! – Come on! | -够了 -过来 |
[19:28] | – That’s enough! – Come on! | -够了 -过来 |
[19:31] | Demonstration’s over. | 演示结束了 |
[19:34] | Fine, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 抱歉 抱歉 |
[19:42] | After Ra’s hurt you– | 在拉斯伤害了你之后 |
[19:47] | Malcolm warned me not to take you to Nanda Parbat. | 马尔科姆警告我不要把你带到南达尔巴特 |
[19:51] | He said that when people go in the pit, | 他说人们一旦进入了那个泉水 |
[19:55] | they don’t come out the same. | 出来后他们就不是同一个人了 |
[19:57] | And I didn’t tell you, | 而我之所以没告诉你 |
[19:58] | because I didn’t want to worry about you. | 是因为我不想让你担忧 |
[20:00] | You seemed normal, Thea, | 你当时看起来很正常 西娅 |
[20:02] | and I swear to God, i thought everything was going to be fine. | 我对天发誓 我以为一切都会好起来的 |
[20:07] | And then you left. | 然后你就离开了 |
[20:09] | So you know what? | 所以你知道吗 |
[20:10] | It doesn’t really qualify you to judge me, | 实际上你没资格对我评头论足 |
[20:13] | or anyone else! | 对其他人也没有 |
[20:18] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:20] | What happened to Thea in Nanda Parbat? | 在南达尔巴特时西娅身上发生了什么 |
[20:25] | I did what I had to do– | 我做了该做的事 |
[20:27] | save my sister. | 来救我妹妹 |
[20:29] | Oliver, that was six months ago. | 奥利弗 那已经是半年前了 |
[20:31] | Why is the pit only affecting her now? | 为什么现在才对她有影响 |
[20:33] | It’s probably been showing up over time, subtly. | 可能是一点一点显现出来的 |
[20:38] | What do you want to do about it? | 你想要怎么做 |
[20:44] | You! Hey! Stand down. | 你 站起来 |
[20:47] | I guess you know what happened to Kenny. | 我想你已经知道肯尼怎么了 |
[20:48] | Don’t move, don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[20:49] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:50] | It’s a mine field, all right? | 这是雷区 懂吗 |
[20:52] | That’s what killed your friend. | 是地雷炸死了你们的朋友 |
[20:54] | And who the hell are you? | 那你是谁 |
[20:56] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[20:58] | Three years ago, the yacht that I was on went down in a storm | 三年前 我乘坐的游艇在暴风雨中沉没了 |
[21:02] | and I washed up here. I survived. | 我被冲到了这里 活了下来 |
[21:05] | Let’s take him to Reiter. He’ll know what to do with him. | 带他去见瑞特 他会知道该怎么处理他的 |
[21:14] | Wow, you look like someone | 你今天看起来真像是一个 |
[21:16] | who has to fire a whole mess of people today. | 要大刀阔斧裁员的人 |
[21:18] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 不是的 |
[21:20] | I mean, yes, but this isn’t about this. | 是要裁员 不过不是因为这事不爽 |
[21:24] | Not that firing a dozen people | 但我并不是说解雇十几个人 |
[21:26] | is going to do much for my mood. | 会让我心情好转 |
[21:28] | – Actually, it’s two dozen. – What?! | -其实 是二十多个 -什么 |
[21:30] | The pages are double-sided. | 那些纸正反面都有 |
[21:34] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[21:36] | This many intelligent people in the company, | 公司里有那么多聪明的人 |
[21:37] | there has to be someone who… | 肯定有人能想出… |
[21:40] | Miss Smoak, are you all right? | 斯莫克小姐 你还好吗 |
[21:43] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:48] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[21:49] | What is? | 怎么了 |
[21:50] | I’m on the list, aren’t I? | 我也在名单上 对吧 |
[21:53] | Yeah. I’m so sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[21:54] | It’s OK. | 没关系的 |
[21:55] | I mean, it’s one less person that you have to fire today, right? | 这样今天你就能少解雇一个人了 对吧 |
[21:59] | You know, actually, this is good news, in a way. | 其实 在某种程度上来说 这也是好事 |
[22:01] | My husband will be thrilled. | 我丈夫会很高兴的 |
[22:03] | This way we can take that trip that he’s been wanting to go on. | 这样我们就可以去期待已久的旅行了 |
[22:07] | Of course, I’ll have to drive. | 当然了 得我来开车 |
[22:09] | You don’t have to try and make me feel better about this. | 你不用想办法宽慰我了 |
[22:12] | About what? | 宽慰你什么 |
[22:13] | I sort of fired myself. | 我也算是炒了自己鱿鱼 |
[22:23] | Come to visit me in my confinement? | 你是来探监的吗 |
[22:26] | I thought you could use some company. | 我觉得你会想有人陪着你 |
[22:28] | And a little “I told you so?” | 然后说一句”我早就告诉过你”吗 |
[22:30] | Oh, I, yeah, I didn’t bring it. | 这个 我可没说 |
[22:33] | With that being said, it’s not too late for you to drop out. | 既然提起来了 其实你现在退出也不晚 |
[22:36] | And send what message? | 那会给大家什么印象 |
[22:37] | That on top of the city’s other problems, | 除了星城的诸多问题 |
[22:39] | we give into terrorism? | 我们还向恐怖分子屈服吗 |
[22:41] | The people here deserve better. | 这里的市民不应受到这样的待遇 |
[22:43] | They deserve someone to be brave for them. | 他们需要勇敢的人站出来 |
[22:45] | That’s what the Green Arrow’s for. | 这是绿箭侠的责任 |
[22:46] | Oh, it’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[22:48] | Yes, the Green Arrow risked his life | 是的 绿箭侠冒着生命危险 |
[22:50] | to keep the people of the city safe, | 来保护城市里的人 |
[22:52] | but… who inspires them? | 可是 谁能激励他们呢 |
[22:55] | You know, who works to | 谁来保证 |
[22:56] | make sure that there’s a city worth saving? | 这座城市还值得被拯救呢 |
[22:59] | Who’s there to make Star City a place | 谁能让星城成为一个 |
[23:01] | that my daughter wants to call home? | 我女儿愿意称之为家的地方呢 |
[23:03] | Where is Madison? | 麦迪逊呢 |
[23:04] | Oh, library. The poor kid had finals, | 在图书馆 可怜的孩子还有期末考试 |
[23:07] | so I sent her back to school. | 所以我之前送她回学校了 |
[23:09] | Don’t worry– | 别担心 |
[23:10] | Captain Lance sent her with more than enough cops to keep her safe. | 兰斯队长派了足够的警察保护她 |
[23:15] | Maybe you should call her. | 或许你应该给她打个电话 |
[23:37] | To the man who took my daughter, | 绑架了我女儿的人 |
[23:39] | please, I am begging you, | 拜托了 我求求你 |
[23:43] | please, let my baby go. | 求你放了我的宝贝 |
[23:46] | She’s all I have. | 她是我的全部 |
[23:49] | She’s my whole world. | 她是我的整个世界 |
[23:56] | He killed the officer escorting her with some kind of weapon. | 他用某种武器杀死了护送她的警察 |
[23:58] | Shot them up with 5,000 volts, | 先用5000伏电击枪 |
[24:00] | slit their throats for good measure. | 然后又割喉 |
[24:02] | His name is Lonnie Machin. | 他的名字叫朗尼·马尚 |
[24:04] | Do I even want to know where you got that Intel? | 我需要知道你是怎么得到这情报的吗 |
[24:05] | You can’t do this alone. You know that. | 靠你自己处理不了这事 你清楚的 |
[24:08] | Now, two of your guys are down. | 现在 已经有两个人倒下了 |
[24:09] | Now let us help. | 让我们帮忙吧 |
[24:16] | Where’s this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[24:17] | Over there. | 去那边 |
[24:22] | Baron, this guy says he’s– | 巴伦 这家伙说他是 |
[24:25] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[24:27] | You don’t recognize him? | 你们没认出他吗 |
[24:28] | This man’s a minor celebrity | 这人在外面的世界里 |
[24:30] | on the other side of the world. | 可是小有名气的 |
[24:33] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是应该死了吗 |
[24:36] | Nearly was. | 差一点 |
[24:38] | Thank you for rescuing me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[24:41] | but we’re not rescuing you. | 我们不是要救你 |
[24:43] | First thing you do once you get home | 你回家后做的第一件事就是 |
[24:44] | is tell people what it is we’re doing here. | 告诉别人我们在这里干什么 |
[24:47] | I don’t know what you’re doing here. | 我不知道你们在这里做什么 |
[24:48] | Be that as it may, I can’t send you home. | 即使是这样 我也不能放你回去 |
[24:51] | Not right now. | 至少现在不行 |
[24:54] | Good news, though, | 然而好消息是 |
[24:55] | I have no reason to kill you. | 我并没有理由杀了你 |
[24:58] | So what are you going to do to me? | 那你们要对我做什么 |
[25:00] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[25:02] | You’ve survived 3 years here, | 你在这里生存了三年 |
[25:04] | all alone. | 独自一人 |
[25:05] | That requires fortitude, intelligence– | 这需要勇气和才智 |
[25:08] | qualities that are of use to me. | 这些品质对我来说很有用 |
[25:11] | As it happens, one of my men stepped on a landmine. | 正好 我手下的一个人踩到地雷牺牲了 |
[25:17] | How would you like his job? | 你觉得接手这份工作怎么样 |
[25:28] | Thanks for coming on such short notice. | 感谢你这么快就赶了过来 |
[25:30] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[25:31] | Where is Jessica Danforth’s daughter? | 杰西卡·丹福斯的女儿在哪 |
[25:39] | Did you catch the news earlier? | 看到早些时候的新闻了吗 |
[25:41] | Ms. Danforth begging for her daughter’s life. | 丹福斯女士乞求放他女儿条生路 |
[25:44] | She’ll do anything to get her back, | 为了能救出女儿她可以做任何事 |
[25:46] | or not do anything. | 也可以不做一些事 |
[25:48] | Like run for mayor. | 比如参加市长竞选 |
[25:51] | All I have to do is make a phone call. | 我要做的只是打个电话 |
[25:54] | Now I see why Rick Pinzolo banished you. | 现在我明白为何瑞克·皮恩佐洛驱逐了你 |
[25:57] | You’re unaware that there are lines one does not cross. | 你不懂得有些底线不能触碰 |
[26:04] | I met one of your Ghosts. | 我遇到了你的一个幽灵成员 |
[26:08] | After I took his tooth, | 拔掉他一颗牙后 |
[26:10] | we had an interesting conversation about H.I.V.E. | 我们就蜂巢进行了一场有趣的交谈 |
[26:14] | I wasn’t led to believe you respected lines. | 对话内容让我不相信你会尊重底线 |
[26:16] | I respect order, Mr. Machin. | 我尊崇秩序 马尚先生 |
[26:19] | Discipline, precision. | 纪律和精度 |
[26:21] | You are sloppy. | 你很草率 |
[26:23] | All you represent is anarchy. | 你代表的只有混乱 |
[26:26] | You made a mess. I suggest you clean it up. | 你惹了烂摊子 我劝你自己收拾干净 |
[26:28] | Either way, our relationship has concluded. | 不管怎样 我们的合作终止了 |
[26:32] | Wait! You can’t. | 等等 你不能这样 |
[26:35] | You know your hand is on me. | 你的手放在我肩上了 |
[26:43] | Clean it up. | 收拾干净 |
[26:52] | To the man who took my daughter, | 绑架了我女儿的人 |
[26:55] | please, I am begging you– | 拜托了 我求求你 |
[26:57] | That’s heartbreaking. | 真让人伤心 |
[26:59] | Please let my baby go. | 求你放了我的宝贝 |
[27:05] | Are you ok? | 还好吧 |
[27:08] | Just can’t stand watching Jessica go through that. | 我无法眼睁睁看着杰西卡经历这一切 |
[27:12] | I feel like that’s what my mom | 我想我被斯莱德·威尔逊绑架时 |
[27:14] | felt like when Slade Wilson abducted me. | 我妈妈也是这种感受 |
[27:18] | That’s not what you asked, though. | 虽然这不是你问题的答案 |
[27:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:23] | Well, you could have fooled me. | 你差点就骗过我了 |
[27:28] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[27:29] | what happened to you on Nanda Parbat? | 你在南达尔巴特发生了什么 |
[27:32] | Ollie didn’t tell you? | 奥利没告诉过你吗 |
[27:34] | It’s Ollie. | 你觉得他会吗 |
[27:35] | Well, I guess I really am his sister, | 看来我还真是他妹妹 |
[27:37] | since I didn’t tell you, either. | 因为我也没跟你说 |
[27:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[27:43] | didn’t want to re-live it. | 不愿再想起它 |
[27:46] | Re-live what? | 想起什么 |
[27:49] | Ra’s, he… | 拉斯 他 |
[27:54] | he killed me, | 他杀了我 |
[27:58] | or– or almost did. | 差点就得手了 |
[28:01] | Ollie said that it was pretty bad. | 奥利说当时情况很糟糕 |
[28:04] | And then Ra’s | 然后拉斯说 |
[28:07] | offered to use something– I don’t know, | 要用一种我不知道的东西 |
[28:11] | to bring me back. | 让我起死回生 |
[28:13] | Something he calls the Lazarus Pit. | 他管这东西叫复活泉水 |
[28:16] | Wait, so what’s happening to you now is– | 等等 也就是说如今你身上发生的 |
[28:19] | is a side effect | 是这个泉水的 |
[28:20] | from– from this pit? | 副作用 |
[28:22] | Malcolm tried to warn Ollie, I guess, but he… | 我想马尔科姆当时试图警告奥利 可他 |
[28:27] | didn’t listen. | 没听 |
[28:30] | No, of course he didn’t. | 是啊 他当然不会听 |
[28:32] | He would do anything to save his sister. | 他会想尽办法救活自己的妹妹 |
[28:38] | I swear, if there is even a scratch on that girl, | 我发誓 哪怕那女孩身上有一道划痕 |
[28:40] | so help me– | 我敢断言… |
[28:41] | I’m afraid that is out of my control. | 恐怕这件事不在我的掌控之内 |
[28:43] | Yeah? Well, so am I. I am out, I am all the way out! | 是吗 那我也不受你控制了 我退出 |
[28:47] | Well, I suppose you need a reminder that Madison Danforth | 我想我该提醒你麦迪逊·丹福斯 |
[28:50] | is not the only vulnerable daughter in this city. | 不是这座城市中唯一一个容易被伤害的女孩 |
[28:55] | You stay the hell away from my daughter, | 别碰我女儿 |
[28:58] | you son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[29:00] | Language. | 请注意措辞 |
[29:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:06] | The location of the Danforth girl. | 丹福斯家女儿的所在位置 |
[29:08] | My sincere threat against your daughter not withstanding, | 尽管我对你女儿发出诚挚的威胁 |
[29:11] | this abduction lacks taste. | 但是这种绑架毫无品位可言 |
[29:14] | And the next time we meet, | 下次你我相遇 |
[29:15] | and make no mistake, there will be a next time, | 相信我 会有下一次的 |
[29:18] | remember to mind your tone. | 记得要注意你的语气 |
[29:27] | Any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[29:29] | Only the bad kind. | 只有坏消息 |
[29:31] | Hey, we’re going to catch this guy. | 我们一定会抓住这家伙的 |
[29:33] | Yeah, and when we do, there’s going to be | 是啊 抓住之后 还会有 |
[29:34] | another one waiting for us, | 下一个坏蛋等我们去抓 |
[29:35] | and another, and another. | 一个又一个 |
[29:36] | It’s the most depressing game of Whack-a-Mole ever. | 没有比这更让人沮丧的打地鼠游戏了 |
[29:39] | Can’t say we didn’t know what we were getting into. | 我们明白面对的是什么 |
[29:43] | Or back into. | 或者说再次面对什么 |
[29:44] | When we decided to stay in Starling– | 当我们决定留在斯特林市 |
[29:47] | I mean, hmm, Star City, | 我是说 星城 |
[29:50] | I was excited. I thought it meant a new beginning. | 我很激动 我还以为这会是新的开始 |
[29:52] | And now, we’ve only been back a week. | 但现在 我们只回来了一周 |
[29:54] | John is still mad at you, Thea’s gone pit crazy, | 约翰还在生你的气 西娅变得不对劲 |
[29:57] | I’ve spent the last two days putting people out of work. | 我这两天一直在裁人 |
[29:59] | If you think that we made a mistake, we didn’t. | 如果你认为我们这么做是错的 我们没有做错 |
[30:02] | Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy. | 天上不会掉馅饼 |
[30:06] | We said that we were going to do things differently. | 我们说过会换一种方式 |
[30:07] | We just need…time | 我们只是需要时间 |
[30:10] | to figure out how. | 来想出合适的方法 |
[30:19] | Captain? | 队长 |
[30:20] | Heavy Heavy Club, 4th and Pierce | 超重力俱乐部 第四大街与皮尔斯大街交界处 |
[30:22] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[30:24] | It’s where Lonnie Machin | 杰西卡·丹福斯的女儿 |
[30:25] | is holding Jessica Danforth’s daughter. | 被朗尼·马尚扣押在那里 |
[30:28] | You said you’re doing things differently now? | 你说过你会换一种方式 |
[30:30] | Here’s your chance to prove it. | 这就是你证明的机会 |
[30:42] | Sorry to leave you hanging. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[30:44] | I had a meeting. It didn’t go well. | 我去见了个人 结果不太好 |
[30:46] | Turns out, I can’t sit at the cool kids’ table. | 看来 他们不愿意接纳我 |
[30:50] | When trillions and trillions | 当无数的粒子 |
[30:52] | of molecules exploded from a pin head, | 从小小针头炸裂的时候 |
[30:54] | were there rules dictating how to establish a universe? | 有既定的法则指明如何开辟宇宙吗 |
[30:58] | No. | 没有 |
[31:01] | They found their way through the chaos. | 万物在混乱中找到了出路 |
[31:04] | Please! You can still let me go! | 求你了 你还是可以放我走 |
[31:10] | Only if you promise not to tell | 除非你能保证 |
[31:13] | anybody about me. | 不会把我的事情告诉别人 |
[31:16] | Please! | 拜托 |
[31:23] | Pinky swear? | 拉钩钩吗 |
[31:31] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[31:32] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[31:34] | Oh, the things I’m about to do to you… | 我要对你做的事情… |
[31:43] | Something wrong with the front door? | 就不能走前门吗 |
[31:45] | Get away from the girl! | 放开那个女孩 |
[31:47] | Could you come back in an hour? | 你能一小时后再来吗 |
[31:49] | We were just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[32:04] | Let’s get her down. | 把绳子解开 |
[32:06] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[32:07] | So now a mad man dujour knows you’re working with a Felicity. | 现在这个坏人已经知道你的搭档叫费利西蒂了 |
[32:11] | This is why I need a code name. | 这就是我需要一个代号的原因 |
[32:12] | We have Madison, but he split. | 我们找到麦迪逊了 但是他溜走了 |
[32:14] | There’s no movement outside the club. | 在俱乐部外面没有人移动的痕迹 |
[32:15] | He must still be in there with you. | 他肯定还在里面 |
[32:18] | She needs medical attention. | 她需要治疗 |
[32:19] | Get her to safety. We’ve got this. | 把她送到安全的地方 剩下的交给我们 |
[32:24] | Can you handle this? | 你能行吗 |
[32:26] | I’m good. | 我可以 |
[32:58] | Speedy! | 快手 |
[33:45] | Speedy, don’t! | 快手 不要 |
[34:21] | Baby?! | 宝贝 |
[34:22] | Oh, my baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[34:24] | – Come here, baby! – Mom! | -过来 宝贝 -妈妈 |
[34:27] | Oh, my baby, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[34:29] | Ok! | 太好了 |
[34:32] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[34:34] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:35] | A few bumps and bruises, | 只有点小擦伤 |
[34:37] | probably the world’s worst case of insomnia. | 这估计是世界上最糟糕的失眠症了 |
[34:40] | I’m really sorry, but I got an army of reporters out there | 真抱歉 但是外面有一堆记者在外面 |
[34:42] | and they want to know if you want to make a statement. | 他们想问下你是否愿意发表声明 |
[34:45] | Yes, I’ll be out in a few minutes. | 好的 我几分钟后出去 |
[34:46] | You don’t have to do that tonight. | 你不必在今晚做这个 |
[34:47] | Yes, I do, Oliver. | 我需要 奥利弗 |
[34:49] | I have to tell them what I’ve decided. | 我必须要告诉他们我已经决定好了 |
[34:52] | I have to tell them I’m withdrawing my candidacy. | 我要退出竞选 |
[34:57] | I’m not running for mayor. | 我不再参加市长竞选了 |
[35:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:08] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[35:10] | You weren’t kidding about doing things differently, were you? | 你说换一种方式真是不假 |
[35:13] | Instead of pin cushioning guys, | 以前是用箭射他们 |
[35:14] | now you’re burning them alive? | 现在又把他们活活烧死吗 |
[35:16] | Captain– | 队长 |
[35:16] | And you’re lucky | 你很幸运 |
[35:17] | Machin is on his way to Starling General, | 马尚被送进了星城总医院 |
[35:18] | or I’d be booking you for murder. | 不然我会以谋杀罪名逮捕你 |
[35:23] | Just so you’re clear where we stand with each other. | 你要清楚我们两人现在的立场 |
[35:39] | This man needs some water! | 这个人需要水 |
[35:41] | Did you hear me? | 听见我说话了吗 |
[35:42] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听见了 |
[35:44] | Get back to work. | 快回去工作 |
[35:45] | What are you going to do when all your workers | 如果你的工人都因为中暑死了 |
[35:47] | are dead from heat stroke? | 你们要怎么办 |
[35:49] | Not your concern. | 和你没有关系 |
[35:51] | Like the man said, | 听他说的 |
[35:53] | get back to work! | 回去工作 |
[36:01] | Miss Smoak, | 斯莫克小姐 |
[36:02] | what’s this we’re hearing | 为什么我们听说 |
[36:03] | about you halting the workforce reduction? | 你停止了裁员 |
[36:05] | I thought we agreed– | 我以为我们达成了一致… |
[36:06] | Well, you talked and I listened. | 当时是你说我听而已 |
[36:07] | I would hardly call that an agreement. | 我不认为那是达成一致 |
[36:10] | With that said, I did get around to firing a few people | 我确实开除了一些人 |
[36:12] | they’ve all been hired back, B-T-dub. | 但是他们都又被重新雇佣了 |
[36:14] | And one of them reminded me | 他们其中的一个人让我想起了 |
[36:15] | that Ray Palmer never would have approved of this. | 雷·帕尔默绝对不会同意这么做 |
[36:17] | Ray Palmer is dead. | 雷·帕尔默已经死了 |
[36:19] | And this company will be, too, unless– | 而且这个公司也快破产了 除非… |
[36:21] | I am going to stop you right there. | 我需要打断你一下 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry, Miss Smoak, you asked to see… me. | 抱歉 斯莫克小姐 你要见我吗 |
[36:28] | I think there’s been a mistake. | 我想是弄错了 |
[36:29] | No, actually, you have perfect timing. | 没弄错 其实你来的正是时候 |
[36:31] | I was just about to tell Mr. Dennis about your project. | 我正要和丹尼斯先生说到你的项目 |
[36:34] | After I fired Mr. Holt, I had the opportunity | 在我解雇霍特先生后 我有机会 |
[36:36] | to review his active projects. | 看了他正在进行的项目 |
[36:38] | It turns out he is working on something | 原来他正在研究一些东西 |
[36:39] | that is going to revolutionize technology | 而这将会给科技带来革命性的改变 |
[36:40] | and save this company. | 并且拯救这家公司 |
[36:42] | Neither of which he can do | 没有足够的人员协助他 |
[36:43] | with a reduced workforce supporting him. | 他就无法完成这两项工作 |
[36:46] | Intriguing. | 有意思 |
[36:48] | So what’s this revolutionary technology, | 那这场科技大变革的内容是什么 |
[36:50] | Mr. Holt? | 霍特先生 |
[36:52] | That is proprietary. | 那是专利 |
[36:55] | But I can assure you, it will astonish the world. | 但我可以向你们担保 大变革会让世界震惊 |
[37:01] | Our annual shareholders meeting’s in six months. | 我们半年后要召开年度股东大会 |
[37:03] | Present it there. | 到时给大家讲解吧 |
[37:06] | Astonish us. | 让我们震惊吧 |
[37:08] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[37:15] | You don’t even have an idea | 你对所谓令世界震惊的科技 |
[37:16] | for some world astonishing technology, do you? | 根本就没有一点主意 对吧 |
[37:18] | Nope, but I am betting that you do. | 没错 但我敢说你知道 |
[37:22] | Pretty bold move, Miss Smoak. | 相当大胆的举动啊 斯莫克小姐 |
[37:24] | Yeah, well, I’m trying to do things a little differently. | 是的 我在尝试换一种方式做事 |
[37:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:38] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[37:40] | I guess I was wrong | 我叫你别担心我 |
[37:42] | when I told you not to worry about me. | 看来是错的 |
[37:44] | Right or wrong, I’m still going to worry. | 对错与否 我还是会担心你 |
[37:46] | It’s right at the top of the big brother job description. | 这是当哥哥的首要职责 |
[37:51] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[37:52] | I should have told you about the Pit immediately. | 我当时应该立刻告诉你有关复活泉水的事 |
[37:58] | That was the old me. | 那是过去的我 |
[38:01] | And who are you now? | 那你现在变成什么样了 |
[38:03] | Ollie 2.0? | 奥利二代吗 |
[38:05] | No, I’m more like… | 不 我更像是 |
[38:07] | Ollie 1.0 who’s trying to do things differently. | 尝试换一种方式做事的奥利一代 |
[38:10] | Look, whatever you are going through, | 无论你在经历些什么 |
[38:13] | we will get through it together. | 我们都会一起挺过去 |
[38:16] | I thought Thea could use some time out of town. | 我觉得西娅可以离开这里一段时间 |
[38:19] | A spa getaway. Clear her head. | 来个温泉度假 整理一下思绪 |
[38:23] | As long as it’s not near any hot tubs, | 只要没有浴缸就行 |
[38:25] | ’cause that’s what got me into this situation. | 因为我落到这步田地都是因为那东西 |
[38:28] | I think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这个主意不错 |
[38:30] | Can you and John handle things while we’re away? | 我们不在时 你和约翰能处理这的事情吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah, as long as we don’t kill each other first. | 好 前提我们没自相残杀 |
[38:36] | Bye. | 走了 |
[38:39] | I’m kidding, by the way. | 我刚是说笑的 |
[38:41] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[38:43] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[38:44] | Take care of her, OK? | 好好照顾她 好吗 |
[38:50] | Yeah, I like a spa as much as anybody, | 我和大家一样都很喜欢温泉 |
[38:52] | but I think we both know | 但我想我们都知道 |
[38:55] | whatever is going on with me | 不管我在经历什么事 |
[38:56] | will not be fixed with a mani-pedi. | 美甲护理都于事无补 |
[39:01] | That’s why we’re not going to the spa. | 所以我们不会去泡温泉 |
[39:05] | We’re going to Nanda Parbat. | 我们要去南达尔巴特 |
[39:08] | Thea, whatever’s going on with you, | 西娅 无论你在经历些什么 |
[39:10] | the League, they’ll know what to do. | 刺客联盟会知道该怎么做 |
[39:14] | Why-why are we not telling my brother? | 为什么我们不告诉我哥哥 |
[39:17] | Because you’re not the only reason | 因为我们去南达尔巴特 |
[39:18] | for us going to Nanda Parbat. | 不只是为了你 |
[39:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:31] | The ambulance didn’t make it to Starling General. | 救护车没能到达星城总院 |
[39:33] | We tried to get the paramedics on the radio, | 我们试过用无线电联系救护人员 |
[39:34] | and then we got a 911 call reporting this. | 然后接到报警电话 |
[39:38] | Machin, he… | 马尚 他… |
[39:41] | I don’t really know how to describe what he did to them. | 我真不知道该怎么描述他对他们做了什么 |
[39:51] | I’m not sure what that symbol means. | 我不知道这符号是什么意思 |
[39:55] | It means anarchy. | 这代表混乱 |
[40:00] | Hello. | 在吗 |
[40:02] | Hey, I’m out here. | 我在这里 |
[40:04] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[40:06] | Don’t tell me you started enjoying firing people. | 别告诉我你开始享受解雇别人了 |
[40:09] | No more firing. | 不再解雇了 |
[40:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:16] | Figured out another way. | 想到别的办法了吗 |
[40:18] | Well, maybe you could share your secret with me. | 也许你可以和我分享你的秘密 |
[40:22] | Doing things differently is what I promised myself. | 我承诺过自己 要换一种方式做事 |
[40:25] | You are doing things differently. | 你现在就是在换一种方式做事啊 |
[40:27] | Well, not different enough, apparently. | 显然方式改变得不够 |
[40:30] | Both Lance and Jessica Danforth | 兰斯和杰西卡·丹福斯两人 |
[40:33] | said something to me | 都对我说了同样的话 |
[40:35] | about this city needing something | 他们说这座城市需要的东西 |
[40:37] | that the Green Arrow can’t offer them. | 绿箭侠无法给予 |
[40:39] | Decent Sushi restaurant? | 一家好的寿司店吗 |
[40:46] | Hope. | 是希望 |
[40:48] | Inspiration. | 激励 |
[40:52] | Someone who can do things in the light, | 做事光明磊落之人 |
[40:55] | who isn’t afraid… | 不会害怕 |
[40:59] | someone who can protect himself. | 能保护自我的人 |
[41:04] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[41:08] | I’m going to run for mayor. | 我要竞选市长 |
[41:13] | 1987-2007 | 莎拉·兰斯 至爱的女儿 至爱的妹妹 |
[41:22] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |