时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》上季回顾 |
[00:01] | Last season on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》上季回顾 |
[00:03] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[00:03] | All the pain and misery you brought back from that island? | 你从那岛上带回来的痛苦和不幸 |
[00:06] | The reason I came back | 我回来 |
[00:07] | was to try and save the people of this city. | 是为了拯救这座城市的市民 |
[00:10] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen isn’t the Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭 |
[00:12] | I am. | 我才是 |
[00:15] | Everyone thinks the Arrow is dead, | 所有人都认为绿箭死了 |
[00:16] | which means Oliver Queen is innocent. | 也就是说奥利弗·奎恩是无辜的 |
[00:19] | When I joined the league I was conscripted with another man, | 我加入联盟时 是和另一个人一起被征召的 |
[00:21] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[00:22] | Damien continues the League’s ways, | 达米恩继续联盟的运作方式 |
[00:23] | but through his own organization filled with a hive of agents. | 但是通过他自己的组织 里面是一群特工 |
[00:27] | John? | 约翰 |
[00:28] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[00:29] | First, let me assure you that no harm will come to Lyla. | 首先我向你保证莱拉不会受到任何伤害 |
[00:32] | You didn’t just… lose my friendship. | 你不仅破坏了我们的友情 |
[00:34] | You lost my trust. You lost my respect. | 你还失去了我的信任 失去了我对你的尊重 |
[00:36] | It was about making sure that you and you were safe. | 我必须确保你们俩是安全的 |
[00:39] | I had to keep the circle as small as possible. | 我只能让尽可能少的人知道这件事 |
[00:41] | You… opened up my heart in a way | 你打开了我的心扉 |
[00:44] | I didn’t even know was possible. | 以一种我自己都觉得不可思议的方式 |
[00:48] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:50] | Can I say something strange? | 我能说句奇怪的话吗 |
[00:52] | I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[01:12] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[01:26] | Oh. Ok. | 好吧 |
[01:34] | Felicity Smoak… | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[01:37] | You have failed this omelet. | 你的煎蛋饼失败了 |
[01:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:45] | You know, it’s criminal how easily cooking’s come to you. | 做饭对你来说那么容易 真是没天理 |
[01:49] | Well, I always wanted to expand my horizons | 我一直想提升一下厨艺 |
[01:51] | beyond what I could do on the island, | 因为我在那岛上能做的 |
[01:53] | which was basically… was cooked and uncooked. | 基本上不是熟食就是生食了 |
[01:57] | How was your jog? | 慢跑怎么样 |
[01:58] | It was good. | 挺好的 |
[01:59] | I’m getting used to running without chasing after someone. | 我开始习惯不追着人跑了 |
[02:04] | Kind of sweaty. | 我身上有汗 |
[02:05] | I know. It’s amazing. | 我知道 很棒 |
[02:10] | Why’d you get this one removed? | 怎么把这个纹身去掉了 |
[02:13] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不需要了 |
[02:16] | So what do you have planned for the rest of the day? | 你今天打算干什么 |
[02:19] | A video conference with the Palmer Tech board, | 跟帕尔默科技董事会开视频会议 |
[02:21] | who still question whether | 他们仍在质疑 |
[02:23] | I’m fit enough to inherit Ray’s legacy. | 我是否适合继承雷的遗产 |
[02:27] | Hey, how’d you like the company back | 我把公司还给你 |
[02:28] | as an early Christmas gift? | 作为提前送你的圣诞礼物怎么样 |
[02:29] | You’re doing a better job of running it than I would. | 你经营公司比我做得好多了 |
[02:31] | It’s flirting with bankruptcy. | 公司就要破产了[调情] |
[02:33] | Exactly. This is flirting. | 是啊 这就是调情 |
[02:36] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[02:36] | Where are you going now? | 你现在去哪里 |
[02:38] | I have to get stuff at the Farmers Market for brunch tomorrow. | 我得去农贸市场为明天的早午餐买东西 |
[02:41] | Right. The Hoffmans are coming over. I forgot. | 对了 霍夫曼夫妇要过来 我忘了 |
[02:44] | I’m never gonna get tired of making plans | 制定的计划不包括有人会对我开枪 |
[02:46] | that don’t involve people shooting at me. | 这个我永远也不会厌烦的 |
[02:56] | This is so cool! | 太酷了 |
[02:58] | We’re really gonna have to work on your definition of cool. | 你对”酷”的定义真得改改了 |
[03:02] | Get me up there. | 让我上去 |
[03:05] | This is so awesome! | 这太棒了 |
[03:15] | Speedy, behind you! | 闪电妞 小心身后 |
[03:20] | I thought I told you guys to call me Red Arrow. | 我跟你们说了要叫我红箭 |
[03:23] | A red arrow just means you can’t make a left turn. | 红箭头意味着你不能左转 |
[03:25] | Whatever. I’m inside the hijacked truck. | 随便了 我在被劫持的卡车里了 |
[03:41] | Canary, you’re up. | 金丝雀 该你了 |
[04:03] | Damn, they have backup. | 该死 他们有后援 |
[04:39] | Anyone manage to get eyes on that stolen cargo? | 有人看到被偷走的货物了吗 |
[04:41] | They look like equipment containers. | 看起来像是设备箱 |
[04:45] | Not equipment. Weapons. | 不是设备 是武器 |
[04:47] | Among other things, Kord Industries | 科尔德实业是世界上 |
[04:48] | is one of the largest arms manufacturers in the world. | 最大的军火制造商之一 |
[04:51] | They also make a really awesome cell phone. | 他们还制造了很棒的手机 |
[04:53] | Yeah, but weapons are more likely. | 但更可能是武器 |
[04:55] | Much. | 很有可能 |
[04:56] | These ghosts, if that’s seriously what we’re calling them, | 这些幽灵 如果我们真要这样称呼他们 |
[04:59] | are stepping up their attacks. | 他们正加紧攻击 |
[05:01] | Escalating. | 事态在升级 |
[05:02] | People are so scared, they don’t even want to leave their homes. | 人们害怕极了 根本就不愿出门 |
[05:04] | Unless it’s to pack up in the middle of the night, | 除非是在夜晚打包行李 |
[05:06] | get the hell out of town. | 逃离这地方 |
[05:07] | What do you want us to do, | 你想让我们怎么做 |
[05:08] | take our football and go home? | 拿着橄榄球回家吗 |
[05:10] | No. We ask for help. | 不 我们寻求帮助 |
[05:15] | Oliver walked away. | 奥利弗选择了离开 |
[05:16] | That was before these guys started taking over our city | 那是在这些人开始接管城市 |
[05:19] | and turning it into a war zone. | 把它变成战区之前 |
[05:20] | We’re dealing with a crisis. | 我们是在应对危机 |
[05:22] | Which Oliver believed we could handle, Laurel. | 奥利弗相信我们能应付得来 劳蕾尔 |
[05:26] | And he was right. | 他是对的 |
[05:32] | I spoke to Walter Steele last night. He passed. | 我昨晚跟沃尔特·斯蒂尔谈过了 他不干 |
[05:34] | Well, does that surprise you? | 你觉得惊讶吗 |
[05:36] | In 3 years we’ve had 3 mayors and one candidate | 三年来 我们有三位市长 一位市长候选人 |
[05:38] | for mayor who’ve all ended up dead. | 他们都死了 |
[05:39] | Anyone with any common sense | 任何头脑正常的人 |
[05:41] | is not gonna throw their hat in the ring. | 都不会想参加竞选 |
[05:42] | Can’t we just go on as we have, | 我们不能继续这样吗 |
[05:43] | running city hall by committee instead of electing a mayor? | 让委员会来管理市政厅 就不用选市长了 |
[05:46] | Maybe we should have you focused on catching these ghosts. | 也许你该集中精力抓住这些幽灵 |
[05:49] | That’s just what the media calls them. | 那是媒体的叫法 |
[05:50] | Because they disappear like ghosts. | 因为他们会像幽灵一样消失 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I didn’t say it wasn’t cute. | 我没说这叫法不好 |
[05:54] | The truth is, these guys are hard to catch. | 事实上 这些人很难抓 |
[05:57] | They’re not your average everyday criminals. | 他们不是一般的罪犯 |
[05:59] | Average everyday criminals don’t have cyanide capsules | 一般罪犯不会把氰化物胶囊塞在牙缝里 |
[06:02] | in their teeth so they can off themselves rather than be interrogated. | 宁愿把自己干掉 也不接受审问 |
[06:05] | I’m doin’ the best I can here. | 我已经竭尽全力了 |
[06:07] | We need you to do better. | 我们需要你再努力点 |
[06:08] | This city was dying before more masks showed up | 这城市在各种面具男出来肆虐之前 |
[06:10] | to wreak havoc. | 就在垂死挣扎了 |
[06:12] | Look, we’ll get these guys eventually and things will turn around. | 我们最终会抓住这些人 扭转局面的 |
[06:15] | I mean, look, we rebranded the city, | 我们重塑了城市 |
[06:16] | we got the new tourism program, | 有了新的旅游计划 |
[06:18] | we got the new high-speed rail line to Central City. | 还有通往中城的高速铁路 |
[06:20] | Hopefully from Central City. | 从中城开来 希望能成 |
[06:21] | Well, maybe we can have a Flash day, | 或许有朝一日我们也能像他们一样 |
[06:24] | just like them. | 有个”闪电侠”日 |
[06:26] | Bottom line, we need an influx of people, | 重点是 我们需要增加大量人手 |
[06:28] | which means an influx of cash. | 也就意味着需要大量资金 |
[06:34] | Oh, no, no. Keep your seats. | 不不 你们坐好 |
[06:37] | Excuse me, this is a private meeting. | 不好意思 这是秘密会议 |
[06:39] | Oh, excellent. | 太好了 |
[06:40] | I despise interruptions. | 我最讨厌被人打搅了 |
[06:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:45] | Me? I’m the man you’re looking for. | 我吗 我就是你们要找的人 |
[06:48] | I’m the one who controls– what do you people call them? | 我掌管那些…你们叫他们什么 |
[06:51] | The Ghosts? | 幽灵 |
[06:55] | So you’re all fretting about the city dying. | 你们都在为这垂死的城市焦急万分 |
[06:57] | I’m here on behalf of an organization | 而我所代表的这个组织 |
[06:59] | that wants you to let it die. | 希望你们放任它死亡 |
[07:01] | See, death is a beautiful thing. | 死亡是件美好的事 |
[07:03] | We die, we go into the ground, | 我们死后 回归大地 |
[07:04] | our remains grow into flowers. | 我们遗骸的墓地长满鲜花 |
[07:07] | It’s only in the interval after dying that new things can sprout. | 只有在死亡之后 新的事物才能发芽 |
[07:10] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[07:11] | And now, get the hell out of– | 你给我滚出… |
[07:12] | Cities are like puppies. | 城市就像小狗 |
[07:15] | You see them writhing in agony on the streets, | 看见它们在街头痛苦地扭动 |
[07:17] | you put them down. You don’t let them suffer. | 应该让它们死个痛快 而不是继续受折磨 |
[07:19] | I’m getting security. | 我去叫保安 |
[07:20] | Susanna, calm down. Get down. | 苏珊娜 冷静点 坐下 |
[07:23] | That’s very rude behavior. | 这样非常无礼 |
[07:28] | None of you seem particularly likeable, | 你们看起来都不怎么招人爱 |
[07:32] | but if you do have any friends | 但如果你们有任何朋友 |
[07:34] | or anyone who does love you, | 或是爱你们的人 |
[07:36] | I suggest you say goodbye. | 还是尽早道别吧 |
[07:38] | My people will be in touch. | 我的人会和你们联系 |
[07:47] | Oh, Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[07:48] | These eggs are heaven. | 这鸡蛋太美味了 |
[07:50] | Don’t tell me you made them– | 别告诉我你是用… |
[07:51] | In the slow cooker. The slow cooker you got us, yeah. | 是用慢炖锅 你送我们的慢炖锅 |
[07:53] | Aww. I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[07:56] | People are always so hesitant to try them, | 人们总是不愿意尝试它 |
[07:57] | but slow cookers are absolute life-changers. | 可慢炖锅绝对能改变生活 |
[07:59] | I don’t know how that is not a bumper sticker yet. | 简直是真理 应该用作车尾贴的 |
[08:02] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[08:03] | On the topic of life-changers, | 说到改变生活 |
[08:05] | you guys really need to get on the school situation here. | 你们真该开始考虑学校的问题了 |
[08:08] | We could write you a recommendation letter | 我们可以帮你们写封推荐信 |
[08:09] | for our school’s waiting list. | 上我们学校的等候名单 |
[08:11] | But–but wouldn’t it help to have kids first, | 可是 不该先有几个孩子再说吗 |
[08:14] | or, I don’t know, a kid? | 至少得有一个 |
[08:15] | Oh, it takes years to get on that list. | 上那个名单得等好几年呢 |
[08:18] | And I’m sure kids aren’t too far down the line for you two. | 而且你们俩肯定离生孩子不远了 |
[08:20] | Yeah, we haven’t talked about it. | 我们还没谈过这个 |
[08:23] | Who wants more mimosas? | 谁要再来点含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[08:25] | I need to see it. Do you have it on you? | 给我看看 你有带在身上吗 |
[08:26] | Shh, shh. Honey– | 别这样 宝贝 |
[08:27] | You have it on you, right? | 你有带着吧 |
[08:28] | Do you have it? | 有吗 |
[08:34] | Oh, it’s stunning. | 太漂亮了 |
[08:35] | It’s my mother’s. | 是我母亲的 |
[08:36] | So, when are you gonna pop the question? | 那你打算什么时候问那个问题 |
[08:39] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[08:40] | What are you guys talking… | 你们在说什… |
[08:43] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[08:44] | Nice reflexes! | 反应够快的啊 |
[08:56] | Back off, psycho. | 别过来 疯子 |
[08:57] | 6 people have died | 已经有六个人 |
[08:59] | from the crank you’ve been pushing. | 被你的鬼把戏害死了 |
[09:01] | 4 of them were kids! | 其中四个还是孩子 |
[09:26] | You’ve certainly chosen an unusual hobby, Mr. Queen. | 你的爱好真是不同寻常 奎恩先生 |
[09:30] | He said he’d kill us all. | 他说他会把我们全杀了 |
[09:31] | That was a hell of a press conference. | 这新闻发布会真够呛 |
[09:33] | These people needed a strong reminder | 应该好好提醒一下这帮人 |
[09:35] | that the city doesn’t bow to terrorists. | 这城市不会向恐怖分子屈服 |
[09:37] | Susanna? | 苏珊娜 |
[09:40] | I thought that tasted funny. | 我就觉得味道不对劲 |
[09:45] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[09:47] | John, we have a new problem. | 约翰 又有新问题了 |
[09:50] | The city’s leadership is being targeted. | 城市领导被盯上了 |
[09:51] | They just poisoned the District Attorney. | 他们刚给地方检察官下药了 |
[09:53] | I’m headed to my father. | 我这就去找我父亲 |
[09:54] | I need you and Thea handle the other two members. | 我需要你和西娅负责另外两名成员 |
[10:04] | I’m closest to the Head of Emergency Services. | 我离紧急事务主任最近 |
[10:07] | Thea, I need you at city hall. | 西娅 我要你赶往市政厅 |
[10:13] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[10:15] | Can we get a nurse over here? | 能派个护士过来吗 |
[10:19] | Hey, listen, the District Attorney just collapsed. | 地方检察官刚倒下了 |
[10:21] | Staffers think it might be poison. | 工作人员认为可能是中毒 |
[10:22] | I need toxicology– | 我需要做毒理… |
[10:38] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 别开枪 |
[10:42] | It’s all right. | 别激动 |
[10:42] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[10:53] | Just hold on. I’ll get you some help. | 坚持住 我找人来帮忙 |
[11:00] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[11:05] | Captain Lance, you were warned. | 兰斯队长 你被警告过了 |
[11:33] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[11:33] | Oh, yeah, it’s just a flesh wound. | 没事 一点皮肉伤 |
[11:35] | Captain Lance, | 兰斯队长 |
[11:36] | the District Attorney was pronounced dead, | 地方检察官已被宣布死亡 |
[11:38] | and reports are coming in that the City Comptroller | 并且有消息称 城市审计官 |
[11:40] | and the Head of Emergency Services have also been killed. | 和紧急事务主任也已身亡 |
[11:43] | That’s pretty much the city’s leadership. | 这基本是这城市的所有领导了 |
[11:45] | Carries on like this, there won’t be a city left to lead. | 再这样下去 都没有城市需要领导了 |
[11:51] | So what’s the occasion? | 有什么大事吗 |
[11:53] | We need an occasion for dinner? | 得有大事才能吃晚餐吗 |
[11:54] | No. Ever since you discovered cooking, | 不是 自从你迷上了烹饪 |
[11:56] | life’s been a never-ending episode of “Master Chef.” | 生活就成了播不完的”厨艺大师” |
[11:59] | But this isn’t dinner. This is a production. | 但这不只是晚餐 这是个作品 |
[12:02] | Are we… | 我们是要… |
[12:03] | celebrating something? | 庆祝什么吗 |
[12:05] | It sort of depends on how dessert goes. | 那要看看甜点怎么样了 |
[12:07] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m almost disgustingly full. | 不行 不行 我快要撑死了 |
[12:10] | You are going to have to try a bite or two of this souffle. | 这个蛋奶酥 你一定要尝上一两口 |
[12:14] | Oh, diet saved by the bell. | 救命的门铃啊 |
[12:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:25] | You have visitors. | 有人找你 |
[12:30] | We probably should have called first, but… | 我们应该先打电话 但是… |
[12:32] | We really need your help. | 我们真的需要你帮忙 |
[12:35] | The media has been calling them The Ghosts. | 媒体把他们称为”幽灵” |
[12:37] | They’re like nothing we’d ever seen before. | 这些人是前所未见的 |
[12:38] | – Well-trained, well-armed. – And committed. | -训练有素 武器精良 -而且忠心不二 |
[12:41] | Anytime we get too close to one of them, | 只要我们一接近他们其中一员 |
[12:42] | they off themselves with cyanide. | 他们就会用氰化物自杀 |
[12:44] | What’s their agenda? | 他们的目标是什么 |
[12:45] | At first we thought they were thieves | 起初我们以为他们只是窃贼 |
[12:46] | because they were hitting banks and jewelry stores. | 因为他们袭击的都是银行和珠宝行 |
[12:48] | Then we found out that they’d just been building their war chest. | 然后我们发现原来他们在累积战争基金 |
[12:51] | They’ve now been stealing munitions and heavy arms. | 他们现在偷的都是军需品和重型武器 |
[12:54] | And assassinating people. | 还进行暗杀活动 |
[12:58] | Where are the police? | 警方都干什么了 |
[12:59] | Overwhelmed. | 被击垮了 |
[13:00] | Well, a group of this size | 如此规模的组织 |
[13:02] | has to work out of a central location, | 一定会有一个核心位置 |
[13:04] | a base of operations. | 一个行动基地 |
[13:05] | Which we haven’t been able to find. | 我们至今还没有找到 |
[13:07] | Dig seems to think we can handle it. | 狄格似乎认为我们可以应付 |
[13:10] | You disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[13:12] | I think we’re in over our heads. | 我觉得我们已经力不从心了 |
[13:16] | We need the Arrow. | 我们需要绿箭 |
[13:24] | The Arrow’s dead. | 绿箭已经死了 |
[13:25] | We’re hoping that’s not the case. | 我们希望事实不是如此 |
[13:28] | We’re hoping that you can’t change who you are in your bones. | 我们希望你无法改变骨子里的本性 |
[13:30] | Come help us stop these guys, | 来帮助我们阻止那些人 |
[13:32] | and then you can come back to your– | 然后你就可以回到你的… |
[13:34] | your domestic life of tranquility and souffles. | 蛋奶酥的平静家庭生活中 |
[13:43] | You’re uncharacteristically quiet. | 你怎么这么安静 |
[13:45] | What should I say? | 我该说什么呢 |
[13:46] | Our friends need our help. We should already be in the car. | 我们的朋友需要帮助 我们早该上路了 |
[13:53] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[13:55] | The world’s too small | 像奥利弗·奎恩这样的人 |
[13:56] | for someone like Oliver Queen to disappear. | 想在这个小世界消失谈何容易 |
[13:58] | Truth be told, I expected to find you in Starling City. | 说实话 我还以为会在星城找到你 |
[14:02] | I don’t want to be near my family. | 我不想离我的家人太近 |
[14:04] | Because of what you did to Shrieve? | 因为你对瑞孚做的那些事吗 |
[14:06] | I read his autopsy report. | 我看了他的验尸报告 |
[14:08] | I knew you had a capacity for the unfathomable, | 我虽然早知道你有深不可测的能力 |
[14:11] | but I actually underestimated you. | 但我还是低估你了 |
[14:13] | What do you want, Amanda? | 你想怎么样 阿曼达 |
[14:15] | To help you. | 想帮助你 |
[14:18] | You haven’t returned home | 你一直不肯回家 |
[14:19] | because you feel you’re a monster. | 就是因为你认为自己是个怪物 |
[14:22] | You’re trying to deny it, channeling your killer instinct | 你一直试图否认 想把你的杀戮本能 |
[14:25] | into something productive. | 转移到有用的事情上 |
[14:26] | But you can’t change who you are in your bones. | 但你无法改变你骨子里的天性 |
[14:30] | I don’t need a therapist. | 我不需要心理医生 |
[14:31] | The hood and eye makeup may suggest otherwise. | 兜帽和眼部装饰展示了你的那一面 |
[14:36] | Stop trying to run from your inner darkness. | 不要再试图逃离你内心的黑暗 |
[14:40] | Embrace it. | 拥抱它 |
[14:43] | Let it run its course. | 任其自然发展 |
[14:45] | Oftentimes, the only way out is through. | 通常情况下 离开的唯一方式就是通过 |
[14:53] | Through what? | 通过什么 |
[15:06] | ARGUS agents. | 超能力联合调查组 |
[15:11] | When you wake up, | 你醒来时 |
[15:12] | just remember that I’m trying to help you. | 记住 我是想帮你 |
[15:19] | Here I thought that my days | 我以为像这样坐在豪车后座的日子 |
[15:21] | of riding in the back of limos was long gone. | 已经一去不复返了 |
[15:24] | One of the perks of being Palmer Technology’s CEO in absentia. | 当帕尔默科技代总裁的特权之一 |
[15:28] | Now that I’m back, they might actually expect me to do stuff. | 现在我回来了 他们可能期望我真的做点什么 |
[15:31] | I wouldn’t worry. We’re not going to stay long. | 我不担心 我们不会待太久的 |
[15:40] | It’s tough not to look out this window with wonder. | 看着窗外 让人很难不产生疑惑 |
[15:43] | Wonder what? | 疑惑什么 |
[15:46] | What did we really accomplish? | 我们究竟实现了些什么 |
[15:50] | Felicity and I have a lot to catch up on, | 费利西蒂和我有很多功课要补 |
[15:51] | so maybe take us through all the evidence the team has gathered. | 所以先让我们看一下目前收集到的证据 |
[15:54] | That’s easy. Nothing. | 很简单 什么也没有 |
[15:56] | Ok, so maybe we’ll go through all the encounters | 好 那就让我们了解一下 |
[15:58] | that you’ve had with The Ghosts, | 你们和幽灵交手的过程 |
[16:00] | everywhere they’ve hidden, and places you can cross… | 他们曾藏身的每个地方 你们能找到的… |
[16:05] | John… | 约翰… |
[16:06] | We should have discussed this. | 我们应该先讨论一下 |
[16:07] | Thea and I did. | 西娅和我讨论过了 |
[16:09] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[16:11] | I’m not expecting you to welcome me back with open arms. | 我没指望你能敞开怀抱迎接我 |
[16:15] | What I did to you is not easily forgiven. | 我对你所做的事很难轻易被原谅 |
[16:18] | I’m here to help you with your problem, | 我是来帮助你们解决困难 |
[16:20] | and then I’m gone. | 然后我就走 |
[16:21] | Oliver, we don’t need your help. | 奥利弗 我们不需要你的帮助 |
[16:23] | And if we did, we’d probably choose someone | 就算需要人帮忙 我们也会选择那些 |
[16:24] | who didn’t kidnap my wife and endanger my child. | 没有绑架我妻子和使我孩子犯险的人 |
[16:26] | And no one is asking you to pretend like that didn’t happen. | 没有人要求你当做那些事没发生过 |
[16:29] | But we’re in trouble. The city is in trouble. | 但我们有麻烦了 这城市有麻烦了 |
[16:31] | Laurel, I don’t need you to remind me of that. | 劳蕾尔 你不需要提醒我 |
[16:35] | I just can’t go into battle with a man I don’t trust. | 我就是没法跟我不信任的人一起作战 |
[16:37] | Understood. But things are a little worse than you guys thought. | 理解 不过事情比你们想得要恶劣得多 |
[16:41] | I hacked into Kord Industrie’s computers | 我侵入了科尔德实业的电脑 |
[16:43] | just to see what The Ghosts stole. | 想看看那些幽灵偷了些什么 |
[16:44] | Cluster bombs. Sensor fused and high yield. | 集束炸弹 传感器引爆 波及范围大 |
[16:46] | Any more powerful and they’d have to be nuclear. | 比这个更强大的只有核武器 |
[16:50] | What do you want to do, John? | 你想怎么样 约翰 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna do whatever it takes to save my city. | 我要不惜一切代价拯救我的城市 |
[16:59] | Weapons need targets. | 有武器 就有目标 |
[17:00] | These had to be stolen for a reason. | 偷这些东西一定有原因 |
[17:02] | Felicity, hack into Kord Industry databases. | 费利西蒂 侵入科尔德实业的数据库 |
[17:04] | I want to know everything there is to know about these explosives. | 我要知道一切有关于这些爆炸物的信息 |
[17:07] | Laurel, we want to start a dialogue with your father | 劳蕾尔 联系一下你的父亲 |
[17:09] | and make a list of potential targets. | 列出潜在目标的名单 |
[17:10] | Dig, Thea, hit the streets, see what we can find. | 狄格 西娅 去街上转转 看能发现什么 |
[17:16] | Oh, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:18] | Old habits. | 老习惯 |
[17:19] | It’s probably not a bad idea to give your father a heads-up. | 给你父亲提个醒不是件坏事 |
[17:23] | Copy. | 明白 |
[17:25] | John, look– | 约翰 |
[17:26] | I have a wife and a toddler to get back home to. | 我有妻子还有个学步的孩子要照顾 |
[17:29] | Felicity, will you let me know if you find anything? | 费利西蒂 有发现了告诉我好吗 |
[17:31] | Will do. Say hi to Lyla for me. | 会的 替我向莱拉问好 |
[17:34] | He’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[17:37] | I’ll go hit the streets. | 我去街上转转 |
[17:40] | Well, I have to say it feels good to be at a keyboard | 我得说用键盘干点别的 |
[17:43] | for something other than a teleconference. | 而不只是开远程会议真是太棒了 |
[17:44] | I need a map with a list of all the spots the ghosts have hit, | 我需要一张地图 所有幽灵袭击过的地点 |
[17:47] | including where they encountered the team. | 包括他们跟组员交手的地方 |
[17:49] | And if we get lucky, maybe we can– | 如果幸运的话 也许还能… |
[17:51] | Triangulate and determine the point of origin | 三角定位出幽灵 |
[17:52] | of where the ghosts are operating out of, yes? | 行动的基地 是吗 |
[17:57] | All right, here’s the rest of all their heists and attacks. | 好了 这是他们抢劫和袭击过的其他地方 |
[17:59] | That was fast. | 可真快 |
[18:00] | Yeah? Yeah, like riding a bike? | 是吗 是啊 就像骑自行车一样 |
[18:04] | First spot they hit the Larson Credit Union? | 他们袭击的第一个地方是拉森信贷联盟吗 |
[18:05] | No, no, no. It was Starling National. | 不 那是星城国家银行 |
[18:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:08] | How’d you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:10] | Same way you knew about Larson. | 跟你知道拉森的方法一样 |
[18:13] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[18:14] | Want to play a game? | 玩个游戏怎么样 |
[18:15] | What game am I playing? | 什么游戏 |
[18:16] | Playing the reason that you know | 这游戏叫 |
[18:17] | so much about Ghost is because you’ve been | “你这么了解幽灵是因为 |
[18:18] | helping the team behind my back game. | 你一直背着我帮他们” |
[18:25] | These guys have got cluster bombs now? | 这帮人都开始用集束炸弹了吗 |
[18:27] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:28] | Well, that’s why I’m here, | 所以我才过来 |
[18:29] | to see if you’re aware of any potential targets. | 问问你知不知道他们的潜在目标 |
[18:31] | The only thing that I’m aware of is that | 我只知道 |
[18:32] | I want you to stay as far away from this mess as possible. | 我希望你离这场混乱越远越好 |
[18:34] | Dad, I thought we’d moved past this. | 爸爸 我以为我们已经谈过这个了 |
[18:36] | We’ve moved past a lot of things, | 很多事都已经过去了 |
[18:37] | and I am glad, really. | 我很开心 真的 |
[18:38] | But I don’t want you mixing it up with these psychos. | 但我不想让你和这些疯子打交道 |
[18:41] | Even after what happened to the city leadership? | 城市领导出了这样的事 你还这么想吗 |
[18:43] | I mean, honestly. | 我说真的 |
[18:45] | I thought that you would be happy to have our help. | 我以为我们来帮忙你会很高兴呢 |
[18:46] | Do I look happy? | 你看我像高兴的样子吗 |
[18:49] | Dad, the Ghosts were dangerous before | 爸爸 幽灵还没开始用炸药的时候 |
[18:50] | they got their hands on experimental explosives. | 已经够危险的了 |
[18:53] | How are you gonna feel when they take out a city block, | 等他们炸掉一个街区 想到你没有去阻止 |
[18:55] | knowing you didn’t do anything to stop it. | 你会作何感想 |
[19:00] | Have you heard of anything going on | 关于他们的目标 |
[19:02] | that’s a potential target? | 你有听到什么风声吗 |
[19:03] | Landmarks, Starling General, etc. | 地标建筑 星城总院之类的吧 |
[19:05] | What about city events? | 有没有什么市级活动 |
[19:06] | Any dignitaries coming to town? | 有什么高官要来吗 |
[19:08] | A few ballgames, concerts. | 几场球赛 音乐会 |
[19:10] | Not that there’s anyone to buy a ticket. | 估计也没人会去了 |
[19:11] | Train station’s getting reopened tomorrow night | 明晚火车站会重新开放 |
[19:13] | for that new rail line, | 因为那条新铁路 |
[19:14] | and Starling General is having a canned food drive. | 星城总院会发起一场罐装食品募捐 |
[19:18] | People don’t come to Star City anymore, Laurel. | 没人会到星城来了 劳蕾尔 |
[19:22] | They want to leave. | 人们只想离开 |
[19:23] | Who is the cutest? | 最可爱的是谁呀 |
[19:26] | Who is the cutest, ever, ever? | 世界上最最可爱的是谁呀 |
[19:29] | Playing with her like that, I’m pretty sure it’s you. | 你这样陪她玩 你看是非你莫属了 |
[19:33] | It’s amazing how everything else can just melt away | 真神奇 什么都可以消失 |
[19:35] | except for her. | 唯有她不行 |
[19:38] | What’s melting tonight? | 今晚有什么消失了 |
[19:40] | I know it’s been a rough few months. | 我知道这几个月你挺辛苦的 |
[19:42] | These men you’re dealing with. | 要对付那些人 |
[19:44] | Tonight it’s just one man. | 今晚就一个人 |
[19:46] | Oliver’s back. | 奥利弗回来了 |
[19:48] | That didn’t take long. | 这么快就回来了 |
[19:50] | If you knew he was coming back, | 你知道他会回来 |
[19:50] | why didn’t you warn me? | 怎么不提醒我一声 |
[19:52] | What’s the saying? | 那句话怎么说来着 |
[19:53] | “Only the dead have seen the end of war.” | “唯有死者见过战争的结束” |
[19:55] | Oliver’s not a soldier. | 奥利弗不是个战士 |
[19:57] | Isn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[19:58] | That’s pretty forgiving, | 你还真是不记仇 |
[19:59] | considering he kidnapped you 6 months ago. | 六个月前才被他绑架过 |
[20:01] | You know why he did. | 你知道他为什么那么做 |
[20:03] | You have to let go of it sometime. | 你总要释怀的 |
[20:06] | I have. | 我就已经释怀了 |
[20:07] | That’s because you’re better than me. | 因为你比我好 |
[20:08] | That’s one of the reasons why I love you. | 这正是我爱你的原因之一 |
[20:11] | It was war, Johnny. | 那是场战争 约翰 |
[20:13] | Maybe not against a country, | 虽然要对付的不是一个国家 |
[20:15] | but it was war. | 但仍是场战争 |
[20:17] | And in times of war, we do what we have to do. | 在战争时期 有时也身不由己 |
[20:20] | Really, Lyla? | 是吗 莱拉 |
[20:21] | I mean, that include lying to me? | 包括对我撒谎吗 |
[20:23] | Lying to Felicity? | 还有对费利西蒂撒谎 |
[20:26] | What was the point? | 有必要吗 |
[20:27] | Oliver did what he thought he had to do to defeat Ra’s. | 为了打败拉斯 奥利弗做了他认为必要的事 |
[20:30] | I’m not saying he made the right choice. | 我没说他的决定就是正确的 |
[20:32] | But if Oliver Queen always made the right choice, | 但如果奥利弗·奎恩的决定永远正确 |
[20:35] | he wouldn’t need you. | 他就不需要你了 |
[20:40] | I used to think that yelling Oliver was scary. | 我以前觉得奥利弗大嗓门的时候很吓人 |
[20:42] | I’m starting to think that silent Oliver is a lot worse. | 现在觉得奥利弗不说话的时候更吓人 |
[20:45] | I’m just going over the past 5 months in my head. | 我在回想过去的五个月 |
[20:47] | When you got food poisoning when we were in Thailand… | 我们在泰国那阵 你食物中毒… |
[20:49] | Yes. I might have been secretly working with the team, | 对 我可能确实一直偷偷帮他们 |
[20:51] | but I didn’t exactly lie about the food poisoning. | 但食物中毒不完全是骗你的 |
[20:53] | Laab moo is extremely hard to digest. | 泰式香辣猪肉确实很难消化 |
[20:55] | What about when you missed our boat, missed in Positano? | 你在波西塔诺坐船误点那次呢 |
[21:00] | Ok, that one was a little fib. | 好吧 那次我确实撒了个小谎 |
[21:02] | Bali? | 巴厘岛呢 |
[21:04] | Felicity, you said there wasn’t even email in Bali. | 费利西蒂 你说巴厘岛根本收不到电邮 |
[21:06] | I know! | 我知道 |
[21:07] | But we both know I’m just that good. | 不过我有多厉害你是知道的 |
[21:09] | I don’t understand. The whole point of starting over | 我不明白 我们要重新开始 就是为了 |
[21:11] | was to get away from all of this, | 远离这一切是非 |
[21:12] | and we were both right there together leading that charge. | 我们去那里 就是为了新的开始 |
[21:15] | I know. And I thought that’s what we needed. | 我知道 我也以为那就是我们需要的 |
[21:17] | And the first few months were great, really great. | 开始几个月确实很棒 非常棒 |
[21:19] | But then when you and Laura Hoffman | 但是当你和劳拉·霍夫曼 |
[21:21] | started exchanging cooking tips, | 开始交流厨艺 |
[21:22] | I secretly wanted to gouge out my eyes. | 我都想把自己眼睛挖出来 |
[21:24] | I thought you were happy. | 我还以为你很开心 |
[21:25] | I was. Deliriously happy with you, | 我是很开心 和你在一起 我开心极了 |
[21:28] | but bored with everything else. | 但其余的一切都了无生趣 |
[21:31] | I missed this. | 我很想念这里 |
[21:32] | I missed saving the city and helping people. | 我想念拯救城市 帮助市民 |
[21:35] | It gives my life purpose. | 那给我的生活带来目标 |
[21:39] | And I wish I got the same thrill from picking | 我也很希望和你一样 |
[21:41] | between the dimpled flatware or the scalloped, | 挑选餐具都觉得兴奋 |
[21:43] | but I just don’t. | 但我做不到 |
[21:45] | Hey. I don’t care that you lied to me. | 我不在乎你对我撒谎 |
[21:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:50] | I care that the entire time | 我在乎的是那段时光 |
[21:52] | we were supposed to be away together, | 我们本该一起远离这一切 |
[21:55] | part of you was still here. | 但你的心却还在这里 |
[21:57] | I love every moment that I’m with you, | 我爱和你在一起的每分每秒 |
[22:00] | no matter where we are. | 不管我们在哪里 |
[22:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:05] | I hacked Kord Industries to check | 我黑进了科尔德实业 |
[22:06] | their design schematics for their bombs. | 找他们的炸弹设计原理图 |
[22:08] | Turns out they have a GPS tracker built in. | 发现他们的炸弹里有定位追踪器 |
[22:09] | Can you find out where it is? | 能查到它的位置吗 |
[22:10] | At least where they’ve been. | 至少能查到它去过的地方 |
[22:11] | GPS is offline now, but their last location was… | 定位器现在关了 去过的上一个地点是… |
[22:15] | Admiral Transport Interchange. | 阿德米拉运输交汇处 |
[22:16] | It’s a truck depot outside Pennytown. | 是佩尼镇外一处货车停车场 |
[22:19] | Closed up shop two months ago. | 两个月前停业了 |
[22:20] | I’ll call Thea. You get Laurel and Dig. | 我打给西娅 你联系劳蕾尔和狄格 |
[22:22] | This might be a good time to tell you that Cisco | 正好这会儿可以告诉你 |
[22:24] | worked up a little something before he knew you were leaving. | 西斯科在知道你要离开前 做了点东西 |
[22:26] | A new suit. | 一套新装甲 |
[22:28] | We’re not staying long enough for a new suit. | 我们很快就走 不需要新装甲 |
[22:35] | I heard about places like this. | 我听说过这样的地方 |
[22:37] | Owners must have left when the city started tanking. | 城市走下坡路 业主就不干了 |
[22:40] | Well, our new friends seem to have found a use for it. | 看来我们的新朋友把它派上用场了 |
[22:44] | Gentlemen, the world’s a– | 先生们 这个世界 |
[22:46] | it’s a funny place. | 是个有趣的地方 |
[22:47] | It resists change. | 它抵触改变 |
[22:49] | It fights progress. | 反抗进步 |
[22:51] | And so the only way to move things forward | 因此 前进的唯一办法 |
[22:54] | is to fight back. | 就是反击 |
[22:56] | And you men are here today because you understand that. | 你们今天在这里 就是因为明白这一点 |
[22:59] | But our cause is only as strong | 但我们的队伍强大与否 |
[23:01] | as our weakest man. | 取决于能力最弱的人 |
[23:05] | Mr. Alvarez, please step forward. | 阿尔瓦雷斯先生 请向前一步 |
[23:10] | You commanded the hijacking the other night, | 那天晚上 你指挥劫持 |
[23:12] | the cluster bombs from Kord Industries. | 科尔德实业的集束炸弹 |
[23:14] | Yes, sir. We encountered some resistance, | 是的 我们遭到了抵抗 |
[23:17] | but we handled it. | 但还是解决了 |
[23:18] | Hand–hand– | 解决 |
[23:21] | Well, I guess my definition of “Handled” | 我想我对”解决”的理解 |
[23:23] | is a little different than yours. | 和你的有点不一样 |
[23:25] | You see, when I “Handle” a problem, | 要知道 当我”解决”了一个问题 |
[23:28] | the problem dies. | 问题就不存在了 |
[23:29] | Sir, we got away with the bombs– | 长官 我们带着炸弹离开 |
[23:31] | You know, I love this town in the fall. | 我喜欢这小城的秋天 |
[23:35] | I mean, yes, it looks pretty much the same | 也许这里的秋天看起来 |
[23:37] | as it does in the other 3 seasons, | 和其他三个季节没什么不同 |
[23:38] | but I admire consistency. | 但我喜欢一致性 |
[23:41] | I respect dependability. | 我推崇可靠性 |
[23:46] | And you’ve shown me neither. | 但这两样你都没展示出来 |
[23:47] | So now, allow me to show you something. | 那么现在 让我给你展示点东西 |
[23:51] | It’s another kind of beauty. | 另外一种美 |
[23:53] | It’s the manipulation of primordial energies. | 那就是对原始能力的操控 |
[23:57] | No? Over your head? Yeah. | 不明白吗 太难了吗 好吧 |
[23:59] | The grazing of the levers that God uses to move the world. | 就是上帝撬动世界的杠杆留下的痕迹 |
[24:03] | No? No? | 还不明白 |
[24:08] | This. | 就是这个 |
[24:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:14] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:19] | Move! | 行动 |
[24:49] | Hey, Speedy! | 闪电妞 |
[24:51] | SCPD! Put your hands in the air! | 星城警署 举起手来 |
[24:56] | What are they gonna do with the explosives? | 他们要用炸弹干什么 |
[24:59] | Train… | 火车 |
[25:00] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[25:01] | They’re gonna destroy Star City station. | 他们要摧毁星城火车站 |
[25:04] | Hands up in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[25:10] | We got to go. | 得走了 |
[25:11] | We got to go. | 快走 |
[25:27] | Oh, I remember that look. | 我记得这种表情 |
[25:28] | That is not a good look. | 不是什么好事 |
[25:30] | We found out what they had planned, at least. | 至少我们知道了他们的企图 |
[25:32] | They’re gonna use the explosives on the new train station. | 他们要用炸弹摧毁新火车站 |
[25:34] | Ah, pretty sure I had that one in the office pool. | 这个可能我早就想到了 |
[25:37] | Too soon? | 说得太早了吗 |
[25:38] | They’re probably planning the attack for tomorrow night, | 他们很有可能打算明晚袭击 |
[25:40] | celebrate the re-opening of the new rail line. | 在庆祝新铁路重新运行的时候 |
[25:42] | Are we not gonna talk about what just happened? | 我们不谈谈刚才发生的事吗 |
[25:45] | That dude just killed that guy by touching him. | 那家伙用手一碰 那个人就死了 |
[25:47] | Wait, we’re dealing with a metahuman? | 等等 对手是个超能力者吗 |
[25:49] | Like we didn’t have enough problems? | 我们的麻烦还不够多吗 |
[25:51] | He wasn’t a metahuman. | 他不是超能力者 |
[25:51] | Oliver, what that man did was not natural. | 奥利弗 那个人的行为是超自然的 |
[25:53] | I know. It was mystical. | 我知道 是很神秘 |
[25:56] | How can you be so sure? | 你凭什么这么确定 |
[25:59] | Because I’ve seen things. | 因为我见过一些事 |
[26:01] | There’s things that can’t be explained, even by science. | 有些事连科学都无法解释 |
[26:05] | I suppose you aren’t going to tell us | 我想你不打算告诉我们 |
[26:06] | about these things you’ve seen, Oliver. | 你见过什么事了 奥利弗 |
[26:08] | We need to focus on finding the cluster bombs. | 我们得集中精力 找到集束炸弹 |
[26:10] | Can you activate the GPS? | 能激活定位装置吗 |
[26:11] | Eventually. But I’m pretty sure | 可以 但我敢肯定 |
[26:12] | the train station’s gonna be blown up by then. | 到那时火车站已经被炸飞了 |
[26:15] | Fine. So we do this the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 那我们这次用老办法 |
[26:19] | So this is the old-fashioned way? | 这就是老办法 |
[26:21] | Can we maybe discuss last night? | 我们能谈谈昨晚的事吗 |
[26:24] | It’s pretty amazing, right? | 很神奇 对不对 |
[26:27] | But how could you ever want to give up that rush? | 但你怎么会愿意放弃这种刺激呢 |
[26:29] | Extremely easily. | 其实很简单 |
[26:31] | It’s–it’s not what I’m talking about. | 重点不在这 |
[26:33] | You seemed a little out of control. | 你当时好像有点失控 |
[26:35] | This coming from the guy | 说这话的居然是 |
[26:36] | who used to use criminals as target practice. | 一贯把罪犯当成靶子练射击的人 |
[26:39] | I’m amazed by how far you’ve come in 5 months, | 我对你这五个月的进步刮目相看 |
[26:42] | and I’m under no illusions that this isn’t a violent life. | 我也很清楚这样的生活充满暴力 |
[26:45] | I just, I want you to remember that it’s restraint | 我只是想让你记住 我们和他们的区别 |
[26:48] | separating us from them. | 在于克制 |
[26:51] | Well, you’ve managed to be back, what, 24 hours | 你回来才多久 24小时 |
[26:55] | before giving me a lecture. | 就开始教训我了 |
[26:57] | Think I owe Laurel 50 bucks. | 这下我欠劳蕾尔50美元了 |
[26:59] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[27:01] | How long has this been going on for? | 这种情况持续多久了 |
[27:03] | Nothing is going on. | 什么情况也没有 |
[27:05] | Ok, I’ve just–just become a better fighter. | 好吧 我只是成了一个更好的斗士 |
[27:08] | A better fighter remains in control when they fight. | 好的斗士 打斗时能够自我控制 |
[27:12] | Is everything ok? | 你没事吧 |
[27:14] | It’s not ok. | 有事 |
[27:16] | My brother can’t seem to stay out of my business. | 我哥哥似乎总是要管我 |
[27:23] | Any luck? | 有线索吗 |
[27:24] | No. | 没有 |
[27:27] | Does Thea seem a little off to you? | 你看西娅是不是不太正常 |
[27:29] | No, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[27:31] | Just a little too aggressive maybe. | 只是有点好斗罢了 |
[27:33] | Remember, you were the same way when you started out. | 你忘了你刚开始也这样 |
[27:36] | Saw that you took my advice on the identity concealment. | 我看你听了我对于隐藏身份的建议 |
[27:39] | Oliver, man, what are we doing? | 奥利弗 你在干什么 |
[27:42] | Pretending everything’s normal, | 假装一切都正常 |
[27:43] | that we are normal? | 我们也都正常吗 |
[27:45] | I’m looking for a way in. | 我在想办法融入 |
[27:46] | I was furious to think that you trusted | 想到你信任马尔科姆·梅林多过信任我 |
[27:47] | Malcolm Merlyn more than you trust me. | 我就怒不可遏 |
[27:49] | But then I realized that I’m not angry at you, | 但后来我意识到我不是在生你的气 |
[27:51] | I’m angry at myself for thinking you’re someone | 而是生我自己的气 因为很显然 |
[27:53] | that you clearly aren’t. | 我看错你了 |
[27:55] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[27:57] | Oliver, after everything we’ve been through, man, | 奥利弗 我们经历了这么多 |
[27:59] | I couldn’t fathom why you didn’t trust me. | 我想不通你为什么不信任我 |
[28:02] | But then I realized you couldn’t. | 但后来我意识到 你就是做不到 |
[28:04] | It’s not who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[28:07] | You don’t trust. You don’t love. | 你不信任 不爱任何人 |
[28:11] | You were able to fool Ra’s and join the League | 你能骗过拉斯 加入刺客联盟 |
[28:13] | because inside you are every bit as dark as they are. | 是因为你的内心跟他们一样黑暗 |
[28:20] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[28:21] | Responding to a bomb threat’s kind of | 处理炸弹威胁也是 |
[28:22] | in the SCPD job description. | 星城警局的职责 |
[28:24] | You know what I mean. I’m glad we’re working together. | 你知道我不是这意思 很高兴我们能合作 |
[28:27] | It seems like you’re working with a lot of people these days. | 看来最近你跟不少人合作 |
[28:29] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:30] | – Excuse me. – Dad. | -失陪一会 -爸 |
[28:31] | Prodigal Arrow returns. | 浪子绿箭回来了 |
[28:34] | Captain Lance. | 兰斯队长 |
[28:35] | I thought that was you last night, | 我就知道昨晚 |
[28:37] | some mask over your head. Felt like old times. | 那个戴着兜帽的人是你 跟以前一样 |
[28:38] | Only trying to help. | 我只是想出份力 |
[28:40] | That were true, you wouldn’t have come back. | 若是如此 你就不会回来了 |
[28:42] | This town started going to crap | 从你戴上兜帽那刻起 |
[28:43] | the moment you put on that hood. | 这座城市就开始麻烦四起 |
[28:44] | You brought madness into all of our lives, | 你把各种疯狂的事带到我们生活中 |
[28:46] | and the monster you were inspired monsters. | 因为你这个恶魔 唤起了更多的恶魔 |
[28:50] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[28:52] | But I’m not a monster anymore. | 但我已经不再是恶魔了 |
[28:55] | Then what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[29:10] | Nice nap? | 睡得好吗 |
[29:12] | I wasn’t napping. I was drugged. | 我不是在打盹 我是被人下药了 |
[29:16] | Where’s Waller? | 沃勒在哪 |
[29:17] | Back in Coast City sleeping off the scotch. | 回到海滨城 睡觉醒酒了 |
[29:19] | Wake her up. | 叫醒她 |
[29:20] | I want to know what I’m doing here. | 我要知道我来这干什么 |
[29:22] | Director Waller has asked me | 沃勒指挥官叫我感谢你 |
[29:23] | to thank you for agreeing to take on this mission. | 同意参与这次任务 |
[29:27] | I didn’t agree to take on any– | 我没同意参与任何… |
[29:29] | Sorry. We’re in a bit of a clock here. | 抱歉 我们时间不多 |
[29:31] | Now, you’re getting off this plane. | 现在你要准备下机 |
[29:33] | You can do that with a chute on your back | 你可以背上降落伞跳下去 |
[29:34] | or a bullet in your head. Your call. | 或由我一枪打爆你的头 你决定 |
[29:45] | Why is Waller doing this? | 沃勒为什么要这么做 |
[29:47] | Guess she likes you. | 看来她喜欢你 |
[29:48] | I didn’t think Waller could like anybody. | 没想到沃勒也会喜欢人 |
[29:49] | Plus, you know the terrain. | 而且你了解地形 |
[29:52] | What terrain? | 什么地形 |
[29:52] | Your job is to infiltrate the area, | 你的工作就是要潜入该区域 |
[29:55] | assess the threat, and report back. | 评估威胁性 然后上报 |
[29:57] | You have AES-encrypted communication gear in your pack. | 你的背包里有高级加密通讯设备 |
[30:03] | Now, according to our intel, | 根据我们的情报 |
[30:05] | your target may be radar capable, | 你的目标也许有雷达监测 |
[30:07] | so you’ll have to HALO in. | 所以你要高跳低开进入 |
[30:09] | So when you think you’re about to splat, | 当你觉得你快失控时 |
[30:12] | only then do you pull the shoot. | 再拉开你的伞 |
[30:21] | Wait, is that– | 等等 那是… |
[30:28] | Uh-oh. You have mopey face. | 怎么一脸无精打采的样子 |
[30:30] | Were you worried after 5 months of happiness | 是在担心过了五个月的逍遥日子 |
[30:32] | that you weren’t going to be able to make it anymore? | 再也没法像以前那么神勇了吗 |
[30:34] | I ran into Lance. | 我碰到了兰斯 |
[30:36] | And he gave you a hug because he missed you? | 他因为想念你 所以拥抱你了吗 |
[30:38] | Yeah, well, it’s not just Lance. | 好吧 不只是兰斯 |
[30:41] | Thea. There is something wrong with Thea. | 还有西娅 西娅不太对劲 |
[30:44] | She doesn’t want my help and neither does Diggle. | 她和狄格尔都不要我帮忙 |
[30:46] | We should never have come back here. | 我们就不该回来 |
[30:50] | Let’s go. Let’s go home. | 那走吧 我们回家吧 |
[30:52] | You don’t want to go home. | 你不想回家 |
[30:54] | I love our new home. | 我爱我们的新家 |
[30:56] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:59] | But I also love it here, | 可我也爱这里 |
[31:00] | and you can’t honestly tell me that you don’t. | 你不能说你不爱 |
[31:02] | Yeah, no, of course I miss aspects of it. | 没错 我当然想念这里的某些方面 |
[31:06] | The sense of purpose, the idea of helping people. | 有目标的感觉 帮助他人的理念 |
[31:08] | But Lance was right. | 可兰斯说得对 |
[31:10] | About what? | 哪一方面 |
[31:14] | A few months ago he told me | 几个月前他告诉我 |
[31:15] | that all I brought back from the island | 我从那个小岛带回来的 |
[31:17] | was pain, misery, and darkness. | 只有伤痛 不幸和黑暗 |
[31:22] | Of course I knew that the moment we came back here, | 我当然知道我们回来的那一刻 |
[31:25] | that darkness would be waiting for me. | 那股黑暗就等着我 |
[31:27] | Well, he’s wrong. Dead wrong. | 那他错了 错得很离谱 |
[31:29] | You didn’t bring the darkness back with you from Lian Yu. | 你没有把那种黑暗从炼狱带回来 |
[31:31] | But, Felicity, I’m telling you that | 但是 费利西蒂 我要告诉你 |
[31:32] | the only way I know how to fight the darkness | 我知道的对抗黑暗的唯一方法 |
[31:35] | is to be darkness. That is why I left. | 就是融入黑暗中 所以我才选择离开 |
[31:39] | And I don’t want to be that type of person anymore. | 我不想再做那种人了 |
[31:42] | Maybe you just need to be a different kind of person. | 也许你只是需要做个不一样的人 |
[31:45] | And you’re not doing this alone anymore. | 你现在不再是孤身作战 |
[31:50] | Train station was a bust. | 火车站那什么都没有 |
[31:52] | No incendiaries on the platform, | 月台上 铁轨上 |
[31:53] | on the tracks, or inside any of the trains. | 或是任何一辆列车里都没有燃烧弹 |
[31:55] | Yeah, but if there’s no bomb in the station, | 嗯 可如果炸弹不在车站 |
[31:57] | then how did they expect to blow it up? | 那他们要怎么实施爆炸 |
[32:00] | You didn’t bring the darkness here. | 你并没把那种黑暗带回来 |
[32:04] | The bombs aren’t at the station | 炸弹不在车站里 |
[32:05] | because they’re bringing them in. | 因为他们正带着炸弹进去 |
[32:06] | On a train. | 在列车上 |
[32:07] | When’s the reopening ceremony scheduled for? | 重开仪式是什么时候 |
[32:08] | 9:58, to coincide with the arrival | 9点58分 为了配合第一辆 |
[32:10] | of the first high speed train from Central City. | 从中城开来的高速列车 |
[32:12] | Let’s suit up. | 穿上装备吧 |
[32:13] | You should suit up, too. | 你也该穿上装备 |
[32:15] | What? | 什么 |
[32:53] | Get me closer. | 开近点 |
[32:56] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 |
[33:03] | Everybody get out of here. | 大家赶快离开 |
[33:05] | It’s not safe. | 这里有危险 |
[33:13] | Out of the way, out of the way, out of the way. | 闪开 闪开 闪开 |
[33:20] | Whoa. You’re really strong. | 你真有力 |
[33:23] | Go. | 快走 |
[33:24] | This is SCPD. | 星城警察 |
[33:25] | Everyone quickly and quietly evacuate the station. | 大家快速安静地撤离车站 |
[33:32] | Everyone move calmly towards the exits. Calmly. | 大家冷静地走向出口 不要紧张 |
[33:38] | The train is 10 minutes out. | 列车十分钟后到达 |
[33:39] | 6 minutes till safest blast radius. | 离最稳妥的爆炸半径范围只剩六分钟 |
[34:02] | Situation report. | 报告情况 |
[34:06] | Mr. Slater. | 斯莱特先生 |
[34:08] | Sorry. He had to get off at an earlier stop. | 抱歉 他得提前下车了 |
[34:13] | You can’t be the Arrow, he died. So who are you? | 你不可能是绿箭 他死了 你是谁 |
[34:16] | You’re about to find out. | 你很快就知道了 |
[34:20] | Stop the train. | 让列车停下 |
[34:22] | No, I don’t want to. | 我不想停 |
[34:24] | Even if I did, I couldn’t. | 即使我愿意 我也不能 |
[34:26] | I destroyed the braking system 20 miles ago. | 二十英里之前我就破坏了刹车系统 |
[34:29] | Willing to die to destroy a train station? | 为了毁掉火车站 不惜一死吗 |
[34:31] | No, that would be ridiculous. | 不 那太可笑了 |
[34:33] | Then how are you planning on getting off the train? | 那你打算怎么逃离火车 |
[34:35] | Oh, you don’t know who I am, do you? | 你不知道我是谁 对吗 |
[34:39] | I’m Damien Darhk. | 我是达米恩·达克 |
[35:06] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[35:15] | It seems you’ve much in common with the Arrow. | 你跟绿箭挺像的 |
[35:17] | You’re both dead. | 你们都是死人了 |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:35] | We need to stop the train. | 我们必须让火车停下 |
[35:36] | Got any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[35:37] | Yeah, blow it up. | 有 把它炸了 |
[36:05] | So what are you gonna call yourself now? | 现在你打算怎么称呼自己 |
[36:06] | Everybody thinks Roy was the Arrow. | 大家都以为罗伊是绿箭 |
[36:08] | He won’t need a code name if he’s headed back to Ivy Town. | 如果他回常春藤镇 他就不需要代号 |
[36:16] | Well, then I guess I need a code name. | 好吧 那么我想我需要一个代号 |
[36:19] | Felicity and I, we have missed this. | 费利西蒂和我都很想念这些 |
[36:21] | We’ve missed all of you. | 我们想念你们所有人 |
[36:23] | And the city is far worse off than we thought. | 而且这座城市比我们想象的更糟 |
[36:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:27] | The man leading The Ghosts is Damian Darhk. | 领导幽灵的是达米恩·达克 |
[36:29] | Darhk left Star City months ago. | 达克几个月前离开了星城 |
[36:31] | Why would he come back? | 他为什么要回来 |
[36:32] | Did Ra’s tell you anything about Darhk | 你从拉斯那里掌握到 |
[36:33] | that would give us any idea about his agenda? | 能洞悉达克的计划的信息吗 |
[36:35] | He said that Damian Darhk had a hive of operatives | 他说达米恩·达克有一个蜂群的特工 |
[36:39] | at his disposal. | 为他效力 |
[36:40] | A hive? | 蜂群 |
[36:41] | That was the exact word he used? | 这是他说的原话吗 |
[36:43] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[36:45] | Does it mean something to you? | 你听说过吗 |
[36:47] | Who would want to kill Andy? | 谁想杀安迪 |
[36:49] | Don’t know their names, just an alias. | 不知道他们的名字 只有化名 |
[36:53] | Hive. | 蜂群 |
[36:55] | No. | 没有 |
[36:58] | No, nothing. | 完全没听过 |
[36:59] | – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[37:00] | I’m fine, man. I’m just beat. | 我没事 兄弟 我只是累了 |
[37:02] | Plus, I have a little girl to tuck in. | 另外我还有个宝贝女儿等我回去哄睡觉 呢 |
[37:05] | John. | 约翰 |
[37:07] | John. | 约翰 |
[37:07] | Listen, I’m, um, | 听着 我 |
[37:09] | I’m not quite there yet, Oliver, | 我不在状态 奥利弗 |
[37:11] | so let’s not do this right now. | 所以现在还是不要说了 |
[37:13] | No, I know. I get it. | 我知道 我理解 |
[37:15] | But there is something we do need to do. | 但是有件事我们必须去做 |
[37:18] | – Captain, new problem. – Seriously? | -队长 有个新问题 -真的吗 |
[37:21] | Someone’s hacked into the emergency broadcast system. | 有人黑进了紧急播报系统 |
[37:23] | They’ve taken over all the networks. | 他们已经控制了所有的电视台 |
[37:25] | 6 months ago, the Arrow died. | 六个月前 绿箭死了 |
[37:28] | But what he stood for didn’t. | 但他的理念没有消逝 |
[37:31] | It lived on in the heroes who took up his mantle. | 由戴着他的兜帽的英雄们延续下去 |
[37:36] | People who believe that this city | 那些相信这座城市 |
[37:38] | should never descend into hopelessness. | 不应该陷入绝望的人们 |
[37:41] | Who believe although light is full of darkness, | 相信虽然光明中充满了黑暗 |
[37:44] | that darkness can be the key to find light. | 但黑暗是找到光明的关键 |
[37:48] | And tonight, I am declaring my intention | 今晚 我宣布 |
[37:51] | to stand with them, | 将会和他们站在一起 |
[37:53] | to fight for this city, | 为这座城市而战 |
[37:57] | to be the symbol of hope | 做到之前绿箭从没有做到的 |
[37:59] | that the Arrow never was. | 成为这座城的希望象征 |
[38:02] | I am | 我是 |
[38:07] | the Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠 |
[38:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:29] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[39:04] | Kanjigar septum vohnostrum. | [咒语] |
[39:23] | You have a visitor. | 你有客人 |
[39:33] | Sorry about the arm. | 很抱歉弄伤你的胳膊 |
[39:34] | Unnecessary subterfuge to prevent anyone | 让你受点小伤 以防止 |
[39:36] | from suspecting your involvement with the Hive. | 任何人怀疑你参与了蜂巢 |
[39:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[39:40] | Well, I’m a little disappointed | 我有点失望 |
[39:41] | the train station isn’t a smoldering pile of ash. | 火车站并没有变成一堆灰烬 |
[39:44] | I’m not. Mass murder, killing innocents. | 我没有 大屠杀 杀戮无辜者 |
[39:47] | I didn’t sign up for this. | 我当初没答应做这些 |
[39:48] | You signed up to follow my instructions, | 你答应听从我的指令 |
[39:50] | to do my will. | 执行我的意愿 |
[39:52] | I want to know everything about this Green Arrow, | 我想知道关于这个绿箭侠的所有事 |
[39:53] | where he lives, and who he loves, | 他住在哪 他的爱人是谁 |
[39:55] | and I want him off the boards by the time | 我希望等我的同伴到来的时候 |
[39:56] | my associates arrive. | 他已经不在了 |
[39:58] | And if I don’t help you? | 如果我不帮你呢 |
[40:00] | Well, then I would be surprised. | 那我会很震惊 |
[40:02] | ‘Cause I think I made it abundantly clear | 因为我想我已经很明确地表示过 |
[40:04] | you don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[40:10] | So my guilt for displacing Thea | 这个住处太棒了 使我对取代西娅 |
[40:12] | is only slightly outweighed | 成为这里的女主人的事 |
[40:15] | by how amazing this place is. | 不再那么内疚了 |
[40:21] | Thea’s actually been living with Laurel | 事实上 过去的几个月 |
[40:22] | for the past few months. | 西娅和劳蕾尔住在一起 |
[40:24] | Ra’s stabbed her right over there. | 拉斯就在那里刺伤了她 |
[40:29] | We can get a rug. | 我们可以买个小地毯 |
[40:30] | You know, I’d hate to disappoint you, | 我不想让你失望 |
[40:32] | but that speech is pretty hopeful. | 但那个演讲能给人带来希望 |
[40:36] | Why would that disappoint me? | 那为什么会让我失望 |
[40:37] | Oh, you know how you said you didn’t know | 你知道当你说你不知道 |
[40:40] | how to be a hero without the darkness? | 如何做一个没有黑暗面的英雄 |
[40:43] | And I know how you hate being wrong. | 我知道你有多讨厌犯错误 |
[41:09] | Sorry I missed the funeral. | 抱歉我错过了葬礼 |
[41:13] | – Zoom? – Yeah. | -极速 -是的 |
[41:14] | There was a time I would have thought this was my fault, | 曾经我会以为这是我的错 |
[41:17] | that I brought this darkness upon us. | 是我把黑暗带给了大家 |
[41:19] | Now I know it’s not my fault. | 现在我知道这不是我的错 |
[41:21] | It’s my responsibility. | 这是我的责任 |
[41:23] | Responsibility to do what? | 做什么的责任 |
[41:26] | To end it. | 来结束它 |
[41:28] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[41:30] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[41:32] | I want to be left alone. | 让我单独待一会 |
[41:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |