Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] This season, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》本季回顾
[00:02] I was told once that a man 曾经有人跟我说
[00:05] cannot live by two names. 一个人不能有两个身份
[00:06] I thought that I could be me and the arrow, 我以为我可以做自己 同时做绿箭
[00:09] but I can’t. 但其实我做不到
[00:10] I see it in your eyes– 我从你的眼中看出来了
[00:12] The struggle you have with your dual identity. 你对双重身份的挣扎
[00:14] I am the demon’s head. I want you to take my place. 我是恶魔的首领 我想让你取代我
[00:18] I want you to become the next Ra’s Al Ghul. 我想让你成为下一个拉斯·厄尔·高福
[00:20] Oliver queen is the Arrow. 奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭
[00:23] I got you now, you son of a bitch. 这次我抓住你了 你这个混蛋
[00:25] There is no more Arrow. 绿箭都不再存在了
[00:26] Ra’s took that from you. 拉斯让这成为了不可能
[00:30] Take your rightful place as heir to the demon, 成为恶魔的继承人
[00:33] and Ra’s Al Ghul will bring your sister back. 拉斯·厄尔·高福会救回你妹妹
[00:36] All this time, I’ve been struggling with who I am. 一直以来 我都在纠结于我是谁的问题
[00:40] Do you recognize this? 你认得出这些吗
[00:41] The Alpha and Omega bioweapon. 阿尔法和欧米茄生化武器
[00:43] You will unleash this on Starling City. 你要把这个用在星城
[00:46] My son was killed by the virus 我儿子被病毒害死了
[00:48] Ra’s intends to use on your city. 拉斯意图对你们的城市使用这种病毒
[00:53] Oliver… 奥利弗
[00:56] You asked us to trust you and we trusted you! 你让我们相信你 我们相信你了
[00:59] No, Oliver! 不 奥利弗
[01:15] You were asleep. 你睡着了
[01:19] I was dreaming. 我做梦了
[01:20] Ibn Sirin once wrote there are three types of dreams– 伊本·西林写过 梦有三种
[01:23] there are ones about truth; 真相之梦
[01:25] there are ones about desire, 欲望之梦
[01:27] and there are ones about temptation. 以及诱惑之梦
[01:31] What did you dream of? 你梦到了什么
[01:32] Rebirth… 重生
[01:34] As Ra’s Al Ghul. 作为拉斯·厄尔·高福
[01:36] There is no greater burden 你即将要做的事
[01:38] than the one you’re about to take on– 是最沉重的负担
[01:40] the annihilation of one’s home. 毁掉自己的家乡
[01:42] It is necessary to complete my ascension. 这样我才能完成继位
[01:45] And I will be there to steady your hand when the time comes. 等时辰到了 我会紧握你的手
[01:48] I appreciate your assistance. 谢谢你的帮助
[01:50] Soon you will wear this. 很快你会戴上这个
[01:54] And you will command a multitude, 你会号令群众
[01:57] and I shall call you Ra’s. 我会称你为拉斯
[02:02] Something’s wrong. 出问题了
[02:28] Not that I’m complaining, 我不是想抱怨
[02:29] but shouldn’t we be dead by now? 但我们现在不应该死了吗
[02:31] Oliver tried to kill us. 奥利弗想杀了我们
[02:32] Ra’s tried. 是拉斯想
[02:34] Oliver was forced to let him appear to be successful. 奥利弗被迫让他以为他成功了
[02:36] So now we’re back to trust Oliver, 现在我们又要开始信任奥利弗了
[02:38] and while we’re at it, trust you, too? 并且信任你吗
[02:40] Yeah, because the last time I checked, 是的 因为据我所知
[02:42] you tried to make a deal with Ra’s to save yourself. 你想跟拉斯做交易 来保全自己
[02:44] In order for our plan to work, 要想让我们的计划成功
[02:45] Ra’s trust in Oliver had to be complete. 拉斯必须完全信任奥利弗
[02:49] And after that plane fiasco, it wasn’t. 飞机出事之后 他并不信任他
[02:53] Oliver needed to demonstrate 奥利弗得再次向拉斯
[02:57] one more time his loyalty to Ra’s. 证明他的忠诚
[02:59] Which I guess brings us back to… 我想这就又回到了原来的问题
[03:02] why aren’t we dead? 我们为什么还没死
[03:03] Not that I’m complaining. 我可不是在抱怨
[03:06] Oliver… 五年前
[03:07] was vaccinated against the Alpha Omega virus five years ago. 奥利弗被注射了阿尔法欧米茄病毒
[03:11] An associate was able to draw a version of the vaccine 一名伙伴得以从他的血液里
[03:16] from his blood. 提取出了疫苗
[03:17] A synthetic skin graft. 人造皮肤移植术
[03:20] Upon our incarceration, 在我们被监禁的时候
[03:23] I was able to vaccinate 我给你们每个人
[03:25] each one of you cutaneously. 都注射了疫苗
[03:29] I saved your lives. 我救了你们的命
[03:32] I believe the words you’re searching for 我相信你们现在想说的是
[03:34] are “Thank” and “You.” “谢谢” “你”
[03:39] Ok. 好吧
[03:40] Assuming this is all some part 就算这一切是某种
[03:42] of a brilliant double double cross 了不起的双重骗局
[03:43] or triple cross– I’m losing count– 或者三重骗局 我数不过来了
[03:45] your master plan still has one major flaw, 你的计划仍然存在一个重大缺陷
[03:47] since we’re still chained in a dungeon. 我们还被锁在地牢里
[03:49] Patience, Miss Smoak. 耐心点 斯莫克小姐
[03:51] All we have to do is wait. 我们只用等待
[03:53] Wait for what? 等什么
[03:59] The thunder. 雷声
[04:09] Keep walking. 继续走
[04:12] It’s time. 时间到了
[04:20] All right. 好了
[04:25] You guys have a hot tub? 你们居然还有热水浴缸
[04:27] Nice. 真不错
[04:31] Hi, you guys! 各位
[04:36] I mean, this is like a real dungeon! 这个地牢太逼真了
[04:39] Barry! 巴里
[04:40] Thank you, Felicity. 谢谢 费利西蒂
[04:42] You just outed my secret identity to a super villain. 你刚在一个超级坏蛋面前暴露了我的秘密身份
[04:46] No offense. 无意冒犯
[04:47] None taken. 没事
[04:48] Now get us out of here! 快救我们出去
[04:50] All right, uh, stand back. 好的 后退
[04:58] Excellent. 真棒
[04:59] How many assassins, do you figure? 你觉得有多少刺客
[05:01] Uh, none. They’re all taking a little nappy time. 没了 他们都在小睡
[05:04] Thank you. And not to be greedy, 谢谢 我不想得寸进尺
[05:06] but we could really use your help 但我们真的需要你帮忙
[05:07] on this whole Starling City super virus thing. 处理星城超级病毒的事
[05:10] And you know I would, but I am overdue 你知道我很愿意 但我跟
[05:12] for a very pointed conversation with Harrison Wells. 哈里森·威尔斯的那场直接谈话已不能再拖了
[05:16] I’m sure Oliver’s got this. 奥利弗肯定没问题的
[05:18] I wouldn’t count on it. 我可不敢确定
[05:19] Oliver hasn’t been very forthcoming 奥利弗最近对他的计划
[05:21] with his plans lately. 总是遮遮掩掩
[05:22] Well, I don’t know 我不知道
[05:24] what’s been going on with him lately, 他最近怎么了
[05:26] apart from a recent wardrobe change, 除了他换了件衣服
[05:27] but one thing that hasn’t changed is, 但有一件事没变
[05:31] he needs you guys. 他需要你们
[05:34] Even if he doesn’t think so. 即使他自己不这样认为
[05:37] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[05:39] I’ll never get used to that. 这事我完全习惯不了
[05:40] Well, there goes our ride home. John? 我们没法靠他回家了 约翰
[05:44] The plane we came in is still secure, 我们过来时乘坐的飞机还是安全的
[05:46] but we need to get to it quickly. 但我们得快点赶过去
[05:48] Come on. 走吧
[05:53] Tatsu. Let’s go, we’re leaving. 塔苏 我们要走了
[05:56] I left a life of solitude because Oliver asked it of me. 因为奥利弗需要帮忙 我离开隐居的生活
[06:00] It’s time to return to it. 现在我该回去了
[06:07] I’m wired. 我身上有窃听器
[06:08] In direct communication with my men outside. 我可以直接跟我外面的手下保持联系
[06:10] I’m going to count to five. 我要数到五
[06:13] One… 一
[06:59] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[07:00] Two engines are down. 两个引擎坏了
[07:01] We’re trying to compensate, but they’ve been tampered with. 我们在试图补救 但它们被动了手脚
[07:03] Sabotage? 被人破坏
[07:07] You! 你
[07:12] This is all your doing. 这都是你干的
[07:14] Don’t! 不要
[07:15] Nyssa had nothing to do with this. 娜莎与此事无关
[07:17] You were delivered by the prophecy. 命运安排你前来
[07:20] You wed my daughter. 你娶了我女儿
[07:22] Your name is Al Sah-Him 你的名字是厄尔·莎菲尔
[07:23] and you are Wareeth Al Ghul! 你是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福
[07:25] My name… 我的名字
[07:27] is Oliver Queen! 是奥利弗·奎恩
[07:29] Oliver Queen is dead. 奥利弗·奎恩已经死了
[07:31] And soon, you will be, too! 很快 你也会死
[07:39] I handed you my crusade! 我把我的事业交给了你
[07:41] My only mission! 我唯一的任务
[07:43] I already have one. 我已经有自己的事业了
[08:28] Survive this, 就算你这次活下来了
[08:30] and I will come for you again and again 我也会不断地去找你
[08:34] until your end of days! 直到你死
[08:36] But first, your city will perish! 但首先 你的城市将会灭亡
[08:55] It’s the only parachute. 那是唯一的降落伞
[09:12] Stay strapped in and do exactly as I say. 系好安全带 听我指挥
[09:16] All right, we’ve lost hydraulics. 好了 我们的液压装置也失效了
[09:18] Is there a red lever by your right leg? 你右腿边有个红色的手柄吗
[09:20] Yes! 有
[09:20] Ok, on my go, 好 我一下令
[09:22] you’ll pull it up, you’ll turn it clockwise, 你就把它拉起来 顺时针转动
[09:24] push it back down. You understand? 再推下去 明白了吗
[09:26] Yes! 明白
[09:27] 3, 2, 1. Now! 3 2 1 拉
[09:32] Now back down! 现在推下去
[09:43] This is going to hurt. 这会很疼的
[10:24] 有同情心的人们 请保护像绍夫这样没有抵抗能力的人
[10:38] Oh, no. 不不
[10:39] I couldn’t. 我不能接受
[10:40] He loved you. 他爱你
[10:43] You were his friend. 你是他的朋友
[10:51] Excuse me. 失陪了
[11:04] My people will be looking for me. 我的人会来找我的
[11:07] It’s just a matter of time till they find me. 他们找到我只是时间问题
[11:12] Do it. 动手吧
[11:14] Do you remember Amanda Waller? 你还记得阿曼达·沃勒吗
[11:16] She’s the reason that I’m in Hong Kong. 她就是我来在香港的原因
[11:20] She thought I had a special talent. 她觉得我有一种特殊的才能
[11:23] She taught me things. 她教了我许多东西
[11:25] Let me show you. 让我给你演示演示
[11:34] We don’t have much time. 我们没多少时间了
[11:36] For what? 没时间干什么
[11:37] I thought you said Oliver had a plan. 我还以为你说过奥利弗有个计划
[11:38] Yeah, and in the event that it doesn’t work, 是啊 但要是万一没奏效
[11:40] he has a back-up 他还有后援
[11:42] us. 那就是我们
[11:44] John, let’s determine 约翰 我们来确定一下
[11:45] the status of our arsenal. 我们军火库的情况
[11:47] Laurel, go to your father; start mobilizing the police. 劳蕾尔 去找你父亲 开始发动警力
[11:49] Mr. Palmer, I need you to find something that will neutralize 帕尔默先生 我需要你找到一种物质能中和
[11:52] an airborne contagion. 通过空气传染的病毒
[11:54] Miss Smoak, let’s find out 斯莫克小姐 我们来找找
[11:55] where our League of Assassin friends might be. 我们刺客联盟的朋友可能在哪里吧
[12:00] I’m sorry. Did I mumble? 不好意思 是我没说清吗
[12:02] We follow his lead. 我们听他安排
[12:04] For now. 暂时的
[12:05] Ah, guys, I set up a proximity alarm 大伙 我设了一个敌人逼近警告
[12:07] to detect an unauthorized entry to this level. 来侦测未经授权进入这层的情况
[12:09] It’s going off like crazy. 它现在像疯了一样在响
[12:14] Nyssa. 娜莎
[12:20] – John– – You son of a bitch! -约翰… -你个混蛋
[12:30] Maybe we should give these guys the room. 也许我们该给他们一点空间
[12:35] Nyssa looks happy. 娜莎看上去很开心啊
[12:36] You two on your honeymoon? 你俩是在度蜜月吗
[12:38] What the hell’s going on, Oliver? 这他妈是怎么回事 奥利弗
[12:40] Start talking! 说话啊
[12:41] The reason that I have 在过去几个月里
[12:43] kept Malcolm close for the past several months 我一直和马尔科姆保持联系的原因是
[12:44] is because he had critical intel on our enemy. 他手上有我们敌人的重要情报
[12:47] He knows Ra’s. He knows the league. 他了解拉斯 了解联盟
[12:49] And he knew that if I was appointed his successor, 而且他知道假如我被指认为他的继任者
[12:52] that meant Starling City was marked for death. 就意味着星城死定了
[12:55] The only way that we were going to defeat the league 我们打败联盟唯一的办法
[12:57] was from the inside. 就是从内部攻破
[12:59] I had to get close enough to Ra’s to find out how he was 我必须离拉斯足够近 以便弄清楚
[13:01] going to destroy the city… 他打算如何毁灭这座城市
[13:04] and stop him. 并阻止他
[13:04] You trusted malcolm Merlyn 你信任马尔科姆·梅林
[13:06] more than you did the two people closest to you! 胜于信任你最亲近的两个人
[13:08] John, it wasn’t about trust! 约翰 这和信任无关
[13:10] It was about making sure that you and you were safe. 我必须确保你们俩是安全的
[13:13] I had to keep the circle as small as possible. 我只能让尽可能少的人知道这件事
[13:16] How did you expect to repair all this once you got back? 那等你回来了 你指望如何修复这一切
[13:18] I didn’t. 我没指望
[13:21] I flew with Ra’s and the virus to Starling 我和拉斯带着病毒飞到星城
[13:24] and I sabotaged the plane. 我弄坏了飞机
[13:27] The plan… 之前的计划是…
[13:30] was to kill ra’s and destroy the virus. 杀死拉斯 毁掉病毒
[13:32] It didn’t work. 但是失败了
[13:33] How did you expect to survive the plane crash? 你怎么能指望从坠机中生还
[13:38] You didn’t. 你就没指望这个
[13:40] You never expected to have this conversation. 你从没想过会进行这次对话
[13:44] You were planning on dying. 你计划去送死
[13:53] So that was your big plan? 那就是你的大计吗
[13:55] Sacrificing yourself to take out Ra’s? 牺牲自己来除掉拉斯
[13:57] It was the only way. 那是唯一的办法
[14:02] At least now that it didn’t work, 既然现在这计划失败了
[14:03] I get a chance to tell both of you 至少让我有机会告诉你俩
[14:06] how sorry I am. 我有多么抱歉
[14:07] Sorry won’t cut it, Oliver. 说抱歉也没用 奥利弗
[14:10] Not this time. 这次不行
[14:15] But we have bigger problems 但是相比起感情受伤
[14:17] than hurt feelings 和信任受损
[14:19] and broken trust. 我们还有更大的问题
[14:22] Laurel needs to contact her father. 劳蕾尔得联系她的父亲
[14:24] Ray needs to find a way to counteract the virus. 雷得找到办法中和病毒
[14:26] I’m sure Malcolm told you… 我相信马尔科姆告诉你们了
[14:29] we don’t have a lot of time. 我们时间不多了
[14:44] Oliver! 奥利弗
[14:47] What have you done? 你干了什么
[14:50] He failed this city. 他辜负了这座城市
[14:54] And I’m giving him the justice he deserves. 而我要给他他应受的正义的制裁
[14:57] This isn’t justice! 这不是正义
[14:59] It’s… wrong. 这是…错误的
[15:05] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[15:07] Just passed out from the pain. 只是疼晕过去了
[15:21] What’d you find? 发现什么了
[15:22] My father isn’t using any of the League’s 我父亲没有使用市里任何一处
[15:23] ordinary redoubts in the city. 联盟的堡垒
[15:25] If Ra’s is here with the virus, 如果病毒在拉斯手上
[15:26] why hasn’t he used it yet? 他为什么还不释放呢
[15:29] Where are we? 有什么进展
[15:30] Nowhere. Ra’s is old school. 什么也没有 拉斯是个老派
[15:32] Every way I have of finding him is new school. 而我寻找他的方法都是新派的
[15:34] Oliver, maybe we need to change the way we’re looking for him. 奥利弗 或许我们应该换个方式找他
[15:37] If we’re trying to find a sub that’s gone dark, 就好比寻找潜伏的潜艇时
[15:39] we should look for what’s out of the ordinary in the water. 应该观察海里有什么异常的情况
[15:42] So we look for what’s unusual 所以我们要找一些不寻常的情况
[15:43] and maybe that points us 或许这能告诉我们
[15:44] to how or where Ra’s plans to release the virus. 拉斯释放病毒的位置和方式
[15:47] Traffic lights were down for 20 minutes at Adams and O’Neil. 亚当斯和奥尼尔大街口的信号灯坏了二十多分钟了
[15:49] All computers at Starling National Bank are offline. 星城国家银行的所有电脑都下线了
[15:51] The entire top floor of the Essex Hotel is closed. 艾塞克斯酒店的顶层全都关闭了
[15:53] There’s an electrical spike at 52nd and Robson. 52大街和罗布森街交汇处发生了电涌
[15:56] Wait, go back. The top floor of the Essex is closed. 等等 倒回去 艾塞克斯酒店顶层关闭了
[16:00] My father doesn’t frequent hotels. 我父亲可不喜欢住酒店
[16:01] According to internal emails, 根据内部邮件显示
[16:03] the floor was shut down for a Damien Darhk. 是一个叫达米安·达克的人要求关闭的
[16:05] A name like that has to be an alias. 这名字肯定是假的
[16:07] Damien Darhk is in Starling city. 达米安·达克来星城了
[16:09] My father’s most bitter enemy. 我父亲最憎恨的敌人
[16:11] That’s why Ra’s hasn’t released the virus. 这就是拉斯还没释放病毒的原因
[16:13] He wants to use it to kill Damien Darhk. 他想用它杀死达米安·达克
[16:15] This was never just about my ascension. 这根本不是因为我要继位
[16:17] Ra’s wants to take out his nemesis. 拉斯是想铲除他的敌人
[16:19] Looks like you weren’t the only one with a hidden agenda. 看来不光你一个人有诡计
[16:23] This can work for us. 我们可以利用这一点
[16:26] Ra’s wants Damien. 拉斯想要达米安
[16:29] So we give him Damien. 那我们就给他达米安
[16:30] We trade Damien for the virus. 我们用达米安交换病毒
[16:33] That is remarkably ruthless and cold-blooded. 这么做十分残忍无情
[16:37] I approve. 我同意
[16:49] Count two on the roof, 楼顶有两个
[16:50] one on the penthouse floor. 顶层有一个
[16:58] I got two guarding the elevators, 电梯这有两个人把守
[17:00] another three going in and out of the service entrance. 服务入口有三个人进进出出
[17:05] And a patrol in the stairwell. 楼梯井还有一个巡逻的
[17:07] Same for the northwest corridor. 西北方的走廊也有一个
[17:10] Keep Darhk’s men from joining the party. 把达克的人拦在外面
[17:13] Getting into position. 准备就位
[17:42] Damien Darhk. 达米安·达克
[17:43] You know, the hotel’s going to bill me for that window. 酒店会让我赔这扇窗的
[17:46] Turn around! 转过来
[17:48] This is bold, 真大胆
[17:51] even for Ra’s. 即使是拉斯这样的人
[17:52] Ra’s Al Ghul wants you dead. 拉斯·厄尔·高福想要你死
[17:54] He’s planning a bioweapon to take you out. 他想用生化武器杀死你
[17:56] Well, that’s a considerable amount of work to go to. 这工作量可不小
[17:59] Ra’s certainly must want Mr. Darhk off the board. 拉斯一定非常想除掉达克先生
[18:05] Oh, you seem surprised. 你好像挺吃惊
[18:07] Mr. Darhk left Starling the moment he learned 达克先生得知拉斯的意图后
[18:09] of Ra’s’ intention. 立刻离开了星城
[18:11] It’s amusing the demon’s head 恶魔的首领竟然以为能够悄无声息地
[18:13] thinks he can catch my employer unawares. 抓到我老板 真是荒唐可笑
[18:19] It’s just my phone. 只是我的手机
[18:27] Hello, Al Sah-him. 你好 厄尔·莎菲尔
[18:29] Apparently both our plans did not go as we’d hoped. 很显然咱俩的计划都没有按照预期进行
[18:32] I’m going to find you. 我会找到你的
[18:33] It was a bold gambit, hoping to leverage Mr. Darhk, 真是个大胆的想法 企图用达克先生做筹码
[18:36] but one which had done you no good. 这对你一点好处也没有
[18:38] I set in motion the death of your city 我在十分钟前就已经在你的城市
[18:40] 10 minutes ago. 实施了死亡行动
[18:42] The Alpha Omega shall be disseminated by means of four vessels. 阿尔法和欧米茄将会通过四个容器传播
[18:47] Four instruments of death. 四个死亡容器
[18:49] And I doubt that you and your friends 我觉得你和你的朋友们没有时间
[18:51] will have time to stop all of them. 能够全部阻止
[18:53] Unlike you, Oliver Queen, 不像你 奥利弗·奎恩
[18:55] I’m a man of my word. 我说到做到
[18:57] And I swore that you would see your city perish. 而我发过誓 你会亲眼看到你的城市灭亡
[19:06] I told you I needed the dd-fives for the Andreyko case on my desk, 我跟你说了把安德科案的影像资料放到我桌子上
[19:10] and unless I recently went blind, they’re not here! 除非我刚瞎了 桌子上根本没有
[19:13] Now what… 现在…
[19:15] I got to put you on hold for a second. 你得先等一下了
[19:17] Won’t be long. 不会太久
[19:20] I thought you and I agreed to give ourselves some space. 咱俩不是说好给彼此一些空间吗
[19:23] Not when the city’s in danger. 现在城市有危险
[19:25] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间听你说这个
[19:26] Wait. Do you remember that chemical spill 等一下 你还记得五年前
[19:28] in Hong Kong five years ago? 发生在香港的那次化学品泄漏吗
[19:29] It turns out, it was a biological attack 实际上 那是一次生化袭击
[19:31] – and that bioweapon… – Let me guess. -而那个生化武器… -我来猜猜
[19:34] This is coming from your buddy Queen, right? 你这是听你的朋友奎恩说的 对吧
[19:35] The city’s under attack? Must be may? 城市要受到袭击了
[19:38] What do… 你要…
[19:39] You still keep it in the middle drawer? 你还放在中间的抽屉里吗
[19:41] – What? – The bottle? -什么 -那个瓶子
[19:44] I’m going to bet that it’s scotch. 我打赌一定是威士忌
[19:49] It’s not what you think it is. 不是你想的那样
[19:51] Don’t. 别解释了
[19:54] If you want to drink, then drink. 你要是想喝就喝吧
[19:57] But don’t just stand there and lie to me right to my face. 但不要当着我的面跟我说谎
[19:59] Doesn’t feel good, does it? 这感觉不好 对吧
[20:01] It makes you thirsty. 会让你口渴
[20:04] I love you. 我爱你
[20:06] No matter what happens between us, that’ll never change. 无论我们之间发生了什么 这点不会改变
[20:09] You can hate me for lying, 你可以因为我说谎而恨我
[20:11] you can blame Oliver for Sara, 你可以因为莎拉的事责怪奥利弗
[20:12] you can even blame me. 甚至你责怪我也可以
[20:15] But falling off the wagon, that’s on you. 不过你要是酒瘾复发 那就怪不得别人
[20:17] I got it under control, all right? 我控制得住 好吧
[20:18] It’s two drinks a day and that’s it. 只是一天喝两次
[20:20] We’re alcoholics, dad! Drunks! 老爸 我们是酗酒者 是醉鬼
[20:22] There’s no such thing as two drinks a day. 根本不存在什么一天喝两次
[20:25] And now you have a choice. 但现在你可以选择
[20:28] You can keep drinking 或者继续这么喝下去
[20:29] and keep being angry at me and Oliver or the rest of the world, if you want. 继续生我和奥利弗或者其他人的气
[20:35] Or you can make both of your daughters proud 也可以做出让你的两个女儿自豪的事
[20:36] and throw away the bottle and help save the city. 把那瓶酒扔掉 然后拯救我们的城市
[20:47] John, Malcolm, and Nyssa are on their way back. 约翰 马尔科姆和娜莎正在回来的路上
[20:49] – What happened with Darhk? – He was gone. -达克那边怎么样 -他跑了
[20:51] Man that I found was a cut-out. 我找到的那个是个替身
[20:53] Ra’s plans to release the virus at four points across the city. 拉斯计划在城市的四个地点释放病毒
[20:56] I worked out a containment system that can safely neutralize the virus, 我发明了一个密封系统可以中和病毒
[20:59] if we can get our hands on it. 只要我们能找到病毒
[21:00] Well, we need four of them, 我们得找到这四个源
[21:01] and a way to spread the inoculant if this gets out of control. 而且如果事态恶化 我们得有办法发放接种体
[21:04] I scrubbed through all the information that Malcolm gave us 我看了所有马尔科姆给我们的
[21:06] on the Hong Kong attack five years ago. 有关五年前香港的那次袭击的资料
[21:07] The Alpha Omega virus gave off a low level 阿尔法和欧米茄病毒从低等级的
[21:09] mission from its R.N.A., almost like radiation. 核糖核酸开始扩散 就像辐射一样
[21:11] If you can hack the Keyhole Hexagon satellite, 如果你能黑进锁眼”六角形”卫星
[21:13] you can tune the quadband to search for it… 你就能调整四频电路搜索它
[21:14] which you’ve been doing for the last five minutes. 这五分钟你已经在做这件事了
[21:17] We need probable locations 一旦你定位到
[21:18] where he would release the virus 马上告诉我们
[21:19] as soon as you can get them. 他准备散播病毒的可能地点
[21:28] Maseo! 马赛欧
[21:31] Where you going? 你要去哪
[21:33] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[21:35] All I know… 我只知道
[21:37] is I wasn’t strong enough 我还不够强大
[21:40] to save my son. 不足以保护我的儿子
[21:43] Or to do what Oliver did. 或做奥利弗所做的事
[21:46] What oliver did was horrible. 奥利弗做的事太可怕了
[21:49] He allowed himself to become a monster. 他任由自己变成怪物
[21:52] No more of a monster than I am. 可我比他更像怪物
[21:55] I am… 我
[21:57] without a soul, Tatsu. 没有灵魂 塔苏
[22:00] Only if you abandon your wife when she needs you the most. 除非你是要在你妻子最需要你的时候抛弃她
[22:04] Every time… 每当
[22:07] I look in your eyes… 我看着你的双眼
[22:12] I see my son’s. 就看到了儿子的双眼
[22:14] I see my failure. 看到了我的失败
[22:16] I love you. 我爱你
[22:18] I’m not worthy of that love. 我不配被你爱
[22:28] Where’s he going? 他要去哪
[22:30] Somewhere we cannot follow. 去我们不能跟去的地方
[22:40] I know I said I would never, ever bring you coffee again, 我知道我说过 我永远不会再给你倒咖啡了
[22:43] but the city facing 但这座城市正面对着
[22:46] a bioweapon attack 生化武器的袭击
[22:48] seemed like a valid exception. 好像是个很好的破例的理由
[22:54] So your plan to take out Ra’s by dying… 所以你计划以死阻止拉斯
[22:58] We should talk about that. 我们应该谈谈
[23:02] Every night since the mountain, 自从去了山上
[23:03] I’ve had the same dream. 我一直在做同一个梦
[23:05] You are pleading with me not to go face Ra’s, 梦见你恳求我不要和拉斯对决
[23:08] and I listen to you. 我听了你的话
[23:10] Sometimes the dream still ends badly; 有时梦的结局仍然很不好
[23:12] I end up with this sword in my chest. 最后我被这把剑刺穿胸膛
[23:15] But most of the time, 但多数结局
[23:18] we escape. 我们都逃脱了
[23:22] And we’re just driving. 我们就一直开着车
[23:25] And all this seems… 而这一切都好像
[23:29] it seems so far away, 好像非常遥远
[23:30] because it’s just… 因为那只有…
[23:34] it’s the two of us. 只有我们两个人
[23:38] I know you think that that’s not possible, 我知道你觉得这不可能
[23:41] that you dead and Ra’s 觉得你和拉斯都死了
[23:42] dead is the only realistic best case scenario. 才是唯一可能的最好结局
[23:46] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[23:50] I can’t defeat Ra’s Al Ghul. 我无法战胜拉斯·厄尔·高福
[23:53] Oliver Queen can’t. 奥利弗·奎恩无法战胜他
[23:55] The Arrow can’t. 绿箭无法战胜他
[23:59] Both those men tried and both those men failed. 这两个人都努力过 但都失败了
[24:04] You remember what you said to me during our night together 还记得在南达尔巴特 我们一起的那晚
[24:06] in Nanda Parbat? 你跟我说过什么吗
[24:10] You’re no longer either of those men. 你已经不是那两个人了
[24:16] You’ve become… 你成了
[24:18] someone else. 另一个人
[24:21] Become something else. 成了另一个存在
[24:24] This… 这里…
[24:27] is different now. 已经不同了
[24:29] Because despite your best efforts, 因为尽管你尽了全力避免
[24:32] you’ve allowed yourself to feel something. 你还是让自己产生了感情
[24:34] I know you think that that’s a weakness; it’s not. 我知道你觉得那是一种懦弱 但并非如此
[24:40] It’s your key 那是你
[24:42] to beating Ra’s. 打败拉斯的关键
[24:47] Don’t fight to die. 不要为死而战
[24:51] Fight to live. 为生而战
[25:01] Satellite trace is back. I’ve got four locations. 卫星定位有结果了 找到了四个地方
[25:03] OK, let’s go. 好 走吧
[25:05] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[25:10] thank you. 谢谢你
[25:14] All right, yeah, got ’em. 好 记下了
[25:18] I don’t know, we’ll talk about that later. 我不知道 我们之后再谈
[25:23] I need all units. I need E.S.U., all squad cars 我要所有单位 紧急小组和所有巡逻车
[25:26] converging on these four locations. 都集中到这四个地点
[25:28] We got a potential bioweapons attack. 我们有潜在的生化武器袭击
[25:32] I’m onsite. 我就位了
[25:36] Onsite. 就位
[25:39] Onsite. 就位
[25:43] I’m onsite, 我就位了
[25:45] But I have no idea what I should be looking for around here. 但我也不知道自己该找什么
[25:47] Do you see anyone in a League of Assassins outfit? 你们有没有看到穿刺客联盟衣服的人
[25:49] That would be a dead giveaway. 这个特征最明显了
[25:57] I have no weapons. 我没有武器
[25:59] And I have no virus. 也没有病毒
[26:02] Ra’s Al Ghul awaits you on the Starling City dam. 拉斯·厄尔·高福在星城大坝等你
[26:04] He wishes to be in your presence 他希望在你的城市死亡之际
[26:06] as your city dies. 你们能在一起
[26:09] And what makes him think that I won’t just stay focused 他凭什么认为 我不会专注于
[26:11] on saving my city? 拯救我的城市
[26:13] Because he knows of your deluded belief 因为他知道 你认为能打败他的想法
[26:15] that you can defeat him in battle. 是在自欺欺人
[26:17] And you know that as long as the demon’s head lives, 而且你也知道 只要恶魔的首领活着
[26:21] he will continue to threaten your home. 他就会一直威胁你的家
[26:43] Ok, I got a runner carrying a metal briefcase. 我发现一个提着金属提箱的人在跑
[26:44] The bioweapon is going to be in the briefcase. 生化武器应该就在提箱里
[26:46] OK, I’m scrubbing footage from traffic 好 我正在检视交通摄像头拍到的画面
[26:47] and surveillance cameras at the remaining three locations. 还有其他三个地点的监控画面
[27:09] Don’t… move. 别动
[27:11] – Nice threads. – Thanks. -衣服真漂亮 -谢谢
[27:21] Felicity, the briefcase is empty. 费利西蒂 箱子是空的
[27:23] It’s empty! 是空的
[27:26] Where’s the virus? 病毒在哪
[27:28] Where’s the virus?! 病毒在哪
[27:36] He is the weapon. 他就是生化武器
[27:38] Ra’s is using his own men to disperse the virus! 拉斯用他手下的活人散播病毒
[27:40] And we will not be stopped. 而你们阻止不了我们
[27:45] The will of Ra’s Al Ghul is our own! 拉斯·厄尔·高福的意志 就是我们的意志
[27:48] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不不
[27:55] I knew you couldn’t resist. 我知道你无法抵抗
[27:57] The man who survives the sword of Ra’s Al Ghul 从拉斯·厄尔·高福之剑下活下来的人
[28:02] shall become Ra’s Al Ghul. 要成为拉斯·厄尔·高福
[28:04] So you brought me here to kill you? 所以你让我来杀了你
[28:05] Either way, I am victorious. 无论怎样 我都是胜者
[28:08] You either ascend to Ra’s as I have designed, 你要么按照我的意愿 成为拉斯
[28:11] or you will die. And the last thing 要么死去 而你看到的最后一幕
[28:14] you will ever see is your beloved city 将是你挚爱的城市
[28:17] succumbing to disease and death. 被疾病与死亡所征服
[28:20] Look out! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go! 小心 快逃 逃逃逃
[28:23] Get back! Go! Go, run! 后退 走啊 快跑
[28:32] Go, go, go, go, go! 跑 跑 跑 跑 快跑
[28:34] Get back, go, go, go, go, go, go! 走开 快跑 跑啊 跑
[28:38] Everybody get back! 所有人都离远点
[28:40] You got to get out of here! 你要快点离开这
[28:41] No, Malcolm inoculated me. Oh, my god. 不 马尔科姆给我接种了疫苗 天呐
[28:44] Starling city appears to be in the throes of a biological attack. 星城正遭受生化武器袭击
[28:48] Outbreak at Nelson Plaza. It’s bad. 尼尔森广场感染爆发 情况很糟
[28:50] It looks the virus spreads 看起来一旦感染的血液暴露在空气中
[28:51] when infected blood is exposed to open air. 病毒就会传播
[28:54] Even if we find Ra’s men, how are we supposed 即使我们找到拉斯的手下
[28:56] to stop them from spreading the virus? 我们怎么能阻止他们传播病毒
[28:58] Really bad temporary solution– 有一个非常糟的临时解决办法
[28:59] get them off the streets in a secured place as possible 把他们从街上带到一个安全的地方
[29:01] and do not let them cut themselves. 别让他们自残
[29:03] Wait. You’re not inoculated. 等下 你还没接种疫苗
[29:05] This is my father’s doing. 这是我父亲造成的
[29:07] I will see it undone. 解决前我不会走的
[29:10] You choose a sword that has already defeated you in battle. 你选了一把已经在战斗中打败了你的剑
[29:37] Miss Smoak, I’ve taken out one of Ra’s’ men. 斯莫克小姐 我除掉了拉斯的一个手下
[29:40] Don’t take chances. Put that body some place airtight, 别侥幸 把尸体放在密封的地方
[29:42] and try not to kill anyone else, while you’re at it! 当你攻击别人的时候尽量别要了他的命
[29:45] The virus is spreading. Can you replicate the inoculant? 病毒已经传播开了 你能复制疫苗吗
[29:48] That is the easy part. 这不难
[29:49] The hard part is disseminating it over a three block radius. 难的是将它散播在半径为三个街区的范围内
[29:52] Your nanotech. 你的纳米微粒技术
[29:54] Can you make them airborne? 你能将他们变为空气传播吗
[29:55] That is what I’m trying to do. 我正在努力
[30:07] I have been a most excellent trainer. 我把你训练得真好
[30:09] We need to get this guy somewhere he can’t infect anyone. 我们要把他带到别处防止他不能传染别人
[30:26] What the hell’s going on here? 这里到底是怎么了
[30:28] We’re in the middle of a city-wide crisis. 整个城市正经历着重大危机
[30:29] I don’t have time for this. 我可没时间管这些
[30:30] We’ve got two suspects up on the dam. 有两个嫌疑人在大坝上
[30:32] Don’t know why they’re fighting each other, 不知道为什么他们在互相打斗
[30:33] but the Chief says they’re responsible for what’s happening. 但局长说他们是这一切的罪魁祸首
[30:36] He’s ordered me to take them out as soon as I have a clean shot. 他命令我 只要视线清晰就把他们除掉
[30:55] Something has changed within you, boy. 你的内心已经改变了 孩子
[30:57] Your will to live burns brighter, 你想生存下去的意志更加强烈
[30:59] and yet you rejected my offer of eternal life. 但你却拒绝永生的机会
[31:01] What you were offering wasn’t living! 你给我的机会不是活着
[31:17] Power serves you no interest. 权利对你来说毫无吸引力
[31:21] You’d rather love. 你宁可去爱
[31:23] A man who condemns his daughter to death wouldn’t understand. 一个会让自己女儿去死的人是不会懂的
[31:30] Detective, Captain? 警探…队长
[31:32] We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[31:33] You’re going to have to be a lot more specific. 你要讲得更具体点
[31:35] I’m pretty sure your boy is at the Starling City dam, 我很确定你们家那位正在星城的大坝上
[31:36] and I got officers not listening to me 而我这边有位警官不听我的指示
[31:38] getting ready to shoot him. 准备要射杀他
[31:39] Now, despite what I think about your guy, 现在 不论我怎么评价你们家那位
[31:41] I don’t want to see him killed 看上去他现在正在拯救这座城市
[31:42] while I think he is trying to save the city. 我可不想让他这时候死掉
[31:44] But unless you order up a miracle pretty quick, 但除非你现在神速地让奇迹发生
[31:46] that’s exactly what’s going to happen. 他就真的不免一死了
[31:48] – Got number four. – Hold on a second, John. -找到第四个了 -等一下 约翰
[31:50] We have a new problem. 我们有新麻烦了
[31:51] Hey, you have to get to Starling City dam. You have to fly. 你现在要立刻去星城大坝 你要飞过去
[31:54] I’m still uploading the operating code to the nanotech. 我还在上传操作代码到纳米微粒技术
[31:56] And I’m still rewriting on the fly. 我还在重写飞行指令
[31:57] I–I can’t leave the station. Why? 我不能离开这 怎么了
[31:59] Oliver’s in trouble. He needs your help. 奥利弗有麻烦了 他需要你的帮助
[32:01] Felicity, if I can’t get 费利西蒂 我如果不能让
[32:03] the nanotech to disperse the inoculant, 纳米微粒技术散播疫苗
[32:04] thousands of people in this city will die. 成千上万的人会死
[32:05] What? No! Ray, Oliver! 什么 不行 雷 奥利弗要死了
[32:08] It’s one life against the city’s. 现在是一条命和整个城市的人
[32:10] What would Oliver do? 奥利弗会怎么做
[32:14] Unlike you, 不像你
[32:16] thousands of honorable men will mourn my death 当我离世的时候
[32:19] when I leave this earth. 成百上千个可敬之人会纪念我的逝去
[32:21] No. 不
[32:33] They will kneel 他们会跪在下一任
[32:35] before the next Ra’s Al Ghul. 拉斯·厄尔·高福面前
[33:00] I knew I chose well with you, boy. 我知道我没看错你 孩子
[33:45] If I could figure out how 如果我知道怎么把这身装备解开
[33:46] to get this thing off, I would be kissing you right now. 我现在就想吻你
[33:59] The casualty count would have been much higher 有坊间传闻 帕尔默科技
[34:01] if not for an airborne inoculant 研制了空气传播疫苗
[34:03] that rumors credit Palmer Technologies with developing. 如果不是因为这个疫苗 死伤人数将会更高
[34:08] You killed my father. 你杀了我父亲
[34:10] I had to. 我不得不那么做
[34:12] I wanted to be the one. 我想要亲手杀了他
[34:17] You’re lucky you’re still alive. 你应该庆幸你还活着
[34:20] You wouldn’t be had you not been wearing League armor. 如果你没穿着联盟的盔甲 你一定活不成
[34:24] I like to think I had 我觉得在这点上
[34:25] a little something to do with that. 我是小有功劳的
[34:31] When I started this, 当我开始这一切的时候
[34:33] I wanted to keep you as far away from it as possible, 我想让你们离这件事越远越好
[34:38] because that has always been my instinct– 因为那是我的本能
[34:42] to go it alone. 单独行动
[34:45] But the truth is that we won tonight 但事实是 我们今晚的胜利
[34:48] because I wasn’t alone. 正因为我不是一个人
[34:51] I thought that this crusade would only end with my death. 我以为这个事业将以我的死亡而告终
[34:54] But even if I had died tonight, 但即使我今晚死了
[34:56] it would live on, because of you… 这一切还会继续延续 因为有你
[35:01] and you. 你
[35:06] Oh, and you. 还有你
[35:08] It’s true. 没错
[35:09] This city isn’t lacking masks. 这个城市里不缺面具侠
[35:11] Heroes. 英雄们
[35:14] Which is why I no longer need to be one. 这也是为什么我不需要再做英雄
[35:18] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[35:19] Ra’s took the Arrow identity from me. 拉斯剥夺了我做绿箭的资格
[35:22] I couldn’t be that person even if I wanted to be. 即使我想我也不能继续下去了
[35:28] And I don’t want to be. 而且我也不想做绿箭了
[35:31] I told you that… 我告诉过你
[35:34] I couldn’t be the Arrow and be with you. 我不能既当绿箭又和你在一起
[35:38] I want to be with you. 我想要和你在一起
[35:43] You told me that I have become someone else, 你告诉我我成了另一个人
[35:45] and I would like to… 而我很想
[35:48] maybe discover a little more about that person. 多探索一下新的我
[35:52] If you’ll come with me. 如果你愿意跟我一起去的话
[35:55] With you where? 去哪里
[35:59] Some place far away from here. 离这里很远很远的地方
[36:02] Even without me, 即使没有我
[36:04] Starling still has heroes to watch over it. 星城还是有英雄的守护
[36:09] John… 约翰
[36:12] I’ll talk to him. 我去跟他谈
[36:19] – Wow. – Yeah. -天呐 -是啊
[36:21] That’s the word I’ve been saying over and over in my head. 那是我一直在脑海里说了一遍又一遍的词
[36:26] So, does that mean I’m going to have to find 就是说我要重新找一个
[36:28] a new Vice President? 副总裁吗
[36:31] I think so. 没错
[36:34] I hope that you find someone who makes you happy, Ray. 我希望你找到一个让你幸福的人 雷
[36:39] You deserve that. 那是你应得的
[36:46] – John? – I’m happy for you, Oliver. -约翰 -我为你高兴 奥利弗
[36:49] Despite our issues, 尽管我们还有矛盾
[36:51] you deserve to be happy. You and Felicity. 你应该得到幸福 你和费利西蒂
[36:54] And you’re right, the city’s in good hands. 你说得对 这座城市已经得到了很好的照顾
[36:56] – Including yours. – I’m no superhero. -包括你的 -我不是超级英雄
[36:59] You’re a hero. 你是英雄
[37:01] For three years, you’ve been a rock. 三年来 你一直作为基石
[37:04] The city’s rock, my rock. 这座城市的基石 我的基石
[37:07] For three years, you have been the person I can count on. 三年来 你一直是我可以依靠的人
[37:11] I’m still counting on you. 现在我仍然需要依靠你
[37:14] Oliver, I don’t know if I can get past 奥利弗 我不知道我能否忘却
[37:16] what happened between the two of us. 我们俩之间所发生的事
[37:18] I’m not asking you to. 我没要求你这么做
[37:21] I’ll think on it. 我会好好想想
[37:22] Ok. 好的
[37:30] John. 约翰
[37:33] If you’re going to keep going, 如果你要继续做下去
[37:35] you may want to find a way to conceal your identity 干活儿的时候 也许要想办法
[37:37] when you’re out there. 隐藏身份
[37:40] I’ll think on that, too. 这点我也会好好想想的
[37:45] – You be well, Oliver. – You, too. -多保重 奥利弗 -你也是
[37:54] Where will you go? 你要去哪
[37:56] Kumamoto. 熊本
[37:57] There’s a monastery there 那里有间修道院
[37:59] near my childhood home. 离我童年故居很近
[38:01] I had always hoped to show it to Akio 我一直想在一家回日本的时候
[38:03] when we returned to Japan as a family. 带绍夫去看看
[38:06] I’m so very sorry, Tatsu. 非常遗憾 塔苏
[38:10] And where will you go? 那你要去哪
[38:13] Back to Starling City? 回星城吗
[38:15] No, I… 不 我
[38:17] I tortured Shrieve for hours. 我折磨了瑞孚几个小时
[38:22] I don’t want that darkness around my mother or my sister. 我不想那种阴暗围绕在我妈妈和妹妹身边
[38:25] What of your father? 那你父亲呢
[38:27] You told me about his message. 你曾提过他留给你的信息
[38:30] His hope that you would save your city. 他希望你能拯救你的城市
[38:32] I’m not the man my father thinks I am. 我不是父亲期待的那种人
[38:36] Even if I was, I… 即使我曾经是 我
[38:38] I should be alone. 我应该孤身一人
[38:42] I need to be alone. 我必须孤身一人
[38:51] Be well, Tatsu. 保重 塔苏
[39:06] He’s upstairs, 他在楼上
[39:08] packing. 收拾行李
[39:10] I’ll be leaving Starling as well. 我也打算离开星城
[39:12] Try to imagine my profound disappointment. 试想一下我来自心底的失望
[39:16] Thea, I love you. 西娅 我爱你
[39:18] I know my actions always haven’t shown that. 我知道我的行动总是未能证明这点
[39:21] But I am your father. 但我是你父亲
[39:25] and whatever you need, 无论你需要什么
[39:26] I will always be there for you. 我总会尽我所能帮助你
[39:28] Yeah, well, don’t wait by the phone. 别等在电话旁
[39:31] But, a year ago, 可是一年前
[39:35] you told me that you could teach me to be strong. 你和我说你可以教我如何变得坚强
[39:40] You’ve made good by that promise. 这个诺言你的确实现了
[39:47] God, are you sure you really want to do this? 天呐 你真的确定要这么做吗
[39:50] As sure as I was the last five times you asked me. 跟你五分钟前问的时候一样 确定无疑
[39:54] Be safe out there, ok? 战斗时一定注意安全 好吗
[39:56] As safe as anybody with a mask on can be. 我会尽力的
[40:01] But, actually, I was thinking, um, 但其实我在想
[40:04] maybe I’ll call myself the Red Arrow? 也许我会叫自己红箭吧
[40:10] I think I already told everyone to call you Speedy. 我想我已经告诉大家叫你闪电妞了
[40:26] As we agreed. 照之前约定的
[40:31] We’ve come a long way, you and I. 我们经历了这么多 你和我
[40:34] I’ve always looked at you as a son, Oliver. 我一直视你为儿子 奥利弗
[40:38] And I’m glad we got to work together 我很高兴我们能够共同努力
[40:41] to trust as we did. 信任对方
[40:45] I will never forgive you 我永远也不会原谅你
[40:47] for what you did to Sara. 对莎拉所做的事
[40:51] And my sister. 以及我妹妹
[40:54] Ever. 永远不会
[40:56] Does that mean we’re enemies once more? 这意味着我们又要再次成为敌人吗
[40:58] That depends on what you do with your end of the bargain. 这就看你答应我的事做得怎么样了
[41:08] 帕尔默科技个人档案 辞职 费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克
[41:13] Open new file. 打开新文件
[41:14] “Atom project update gamma.” 原子计划更新伽马
[41:19] Had an interesting breakthrough 在重新利用纳米技术
[41:20] while repurposing nanotechnology 对抗病毒传播时
[41:21] for anti-viral dissemination. 有一个有趣的突破
[41:25] With the proper modifications, 做适当的修改
[41:27] the nanotech can be applied 纳米技术就能应用于
[41:28] to the miniaturization of key components 战衣小型化的
[41:30] of the suit. 关键部分
[41:33] This will be miniaturization test number one. 这将是小型化一号测试
[41:42] Why can’t anything ever work the first try? 为什么第一次测试总是不成功呢
[42:15] At least admit this was your goal all along. 至少承认这一直是你的目标
[42:18] My only aspiration was to free myself of your father’s grasp. 我唯一的渴望就是脱离你父亲的掌控
[42:22] A feat we both managed to achieve. 是我俩都得以实现的壮举
[42:26] I don’t see how it was possible in your case. 我一直不觉得你可能成功
[42:28] When I was your father’s captive three months ago, 三个月前 我被你父亲俘虏的时候
[42:31] he tortured me with his blade. 他用他的刀折磨我
[42:33] And you survived because my father chose to release you. 而你能活下来是因为我父亲选择放你走
[42:36] Funny thing, prophecies. 预言 很有趣
[42:38] Fate and my father have shown you mercy. 命运和我父亲都对你仁慈
[42:40] I will not. 可我不会
[42:42] You took Sara from me, and I will have justice. 你从我手里抢走了莎拉 我要伸张正义
[42:45] You are welcome to try. 欢迎尝试
[42:48] Until then… 在那之前
[42:50] kneel before Ra’s Al Ghul. 向拉斯·厄尔·高福跪拜吧
[43:09] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[43:11] After five years in hell, 被困在地狱五年以后
[43:14] I returned home with only one goal– 我回来只为一个目标
[43:16] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[43:18] And I did. 我做到了
[43:20] I became a hero who helped people. 我成了帮助人们的英雄
[43:23] But now it is time for me to be someone else. 但现在是时候我做一下另一个人
[43:25] It is time for me to be… something else. 享受另一种生活
[43:35] So, where are we going? 那我们要去哪
[43:37] I’m thinking a state that can annul a Nanda Parbat marriage. 我在想去个可以取消南达尔巴特婚姻的州
[43:42] Can I say something strange? 我能说句奇怪的话吗
[43:47] I’m happy. 我很开心
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme