时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name was Oliver Queen. | 我的名字曾是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | For three years, I worked to save my city. | 三年来 我努力拯救我的城市 |
[00:06] | But to save my sister, I had to become someone else. | 但是为了拯救我妹妹 我必须成为另一个人 |
[00:09] | I had to become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:14] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:15] | Roy’s alive. We faked his death. | 罗伊还活着 我们伪造了他的死亡 |
[00:17] | He’s starting a new life. | 他开始了一段新的生活 |
[00:20] | – John. – Oliver? | -约翰 -奥利弗 |
[00:21] | Bring Nyssa to the warehouse | 带娜莎来富勒顿路 |
[00:22] | at Fullerton and Halstead… | 和霍尔斯特德路口的仓库 |
[00:25] | and I’ll let your wife go. | 我就放你妻子走 |
[00:26] | There’s no way I’m getting him back. | 我根本没办法让他回来了 |
[00:28] | He’s gone, Felicity. | 他不再是他了 费利西蒂 |
[00:29] | There’s only thing left of him now–us. | 唯独留下一样东西 我们 |
[00:33] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得出这些吗 |
[00:34] | The Alpha and Omega bioweapon. | 阿尔法和欧米茄生化武器 |
[00:36] | You will unleash this on Starling City. | 你要把这个用在星城 |
[00:57] | His fever is getting worse! | 他烧得越来越重了 |
[01:00] | Maseo! | 马赛欧 |
[01:02] | A pharmacy! | 药店 |
[01:11] | The Romans call it “Vastatio”. | 罗马人称之为”毁灭” |
[01:13] | The systemic destruction of a land to insure its subjugation. | 系统性地破坏土地以确保征服它 |
[01:17] | And what they found was | 他们发现了 |
[01:18] | that immolation left a blank slate to build anew. | 杀戮能让一切重新开始 |
[01:23] | Until you have destroyed your home | 直到你毁了你的家乡 |
[01:25] | and severed all ties from your old life, | 跟你以前的生活断绝一切关系 |
[01:28] | can you begin anew. | 你才能重新开始 |
[01:30] | I did not foresee the day that Maseo Yamashiro | 我没有预见有一天马赛欧·山城 |
[01:33] | appeared at my door. | 出现在我家门口 |
[01:35] | You had the courage to demand an audience of me. | 你真有勇气 让我来当观众 |
[01:38] | And those who do usually offer money and treasure | 那种人一般都会给我钱或者财宝 |
[01:42] | in exchange for my favor. | 来要我帮这个忙 |
[01:45] | But you gave me the Alpha and Omega. | 但你给了我阿尔法和欧米茄 |
[01:50] | The plane is en route. | 飞机已经出发了 |
[01:52] | It will be ready tomorrow, as you’ve commanded. | 明天就会准备好 如你要求 |
[02:01] | You will marry my daughter, | 你会娶我的女儿 |
[02:03] | and you will ascend to Ra’s Al Ghul, | 你会升为拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[02:05] | and then you will fly to Starling City | 然后你会飞去星城 |
[02:07] | carrying death itself. | 带去死神 |
[02:26] | I hate when they run! | 我讨厌他们飞奔逃跑 |
[02:28] | Well, at least you’re getting your cardio workout in. | 至少你在进行有氧运动了 |
[02:31] | I still have 40 minutes on an elliptical | 最近我还得在椭圆机上 |
[02:33] | in my immediate future. | 运动四十分钟 |
[02:40] | You supposed to be undercover or something? | 你是卧底吗 |
[02:44] | I sniffed you three blocks back. | 三个街区之前我就闻到了你的味道 |
[02:46] | You led me right to your gang. | 你把我引去你的帮派 |
[02:48] | Smart plan. | 妙计 |
[02:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | No, I meant smart plan… | 不 我说妙计 |
[02:53] | because it was mine. | 因为这是我的妙计 |
[03:21] | John, I think he gives up! | 约翰 我觉得他投降了 |
[03:23] | John! | 约翰 |
[03:24] | John! | 约翰 |
[03:33] | Thanks for coming in through the back. | 多谢你从后面过来 |
[03:35] | With Sara and Lyla gone, the last thing I need | 莎拉和莱拉走了 我最不需要的 |
[03:38] | are the neighbors talking. | 就是邻居们说闲话 |
[03:39] | About some strange woman dressed in all black leather, | 谈论一个穿着黑色皮衣的神秘女人 |
[03:41] | – yeah. – You’re out of ice. | -是啊 -你家没冰了 |
[03:43] | How can you be out of ice? | 你家怎么会没冰啊 |
[03:45] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[03:47] | Ok, so the night’s young, | 天色还不算晚 |
[03:48] | and there’s a meth dealer working a corner on Fulton. | 有个冰毒贩子在富尔顿街的角落里贩毒 |
[03:51] | – Sounds good. – Actually, it doesn’t. | -听起来不错 -不是的 |
[03:53] | You were completely unhinged out there tonight, Dig. | 今晚你完全失控了 狄格 |
[03:57] | You’re in denial about how angry you are. | 你否认了自己有多愤怒 |
[03:59] | No, Felicity, I’m not in denial. | 费利西蒂 我没有否认 |
[04:02] | But I am angry! | 我的确很愤怒 |
[04:08] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[04:12] | He was my best friend. | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[04:17] | And he kidnapped… | 而他绑架了 |
[04:20] | my wife. | 我的妻子 |
[04:21] | And you think that justifies hospitalizing people? | 你觉得这就可以作为你把别人送进医院的理由吗 |
[04:25] | No, Felicity, it doesn’t, you’re right. | 不 费利西蒂 这不是理由 你说得对 |
[04:27] | It won’t happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[04:28] | I’m not saying that life doesn’t suck right now, | 我不是说生活现在不糟糕 |
[04:29] | but you can’t go around the city | 但你不能在市里游走 |
[04:31] | taking it out on every criminal you see. | 对着每个你见到的罪犯发泄 |
[04:32] | How can you, out of all people, be so sanguine | 上周发生了那种事之后 这么多人里 |
[04:35] | after what happened last week? | 为什么你这么乐观 |
[04:36] | Because I know that that wasn’t Oliver. | 因为我知道那不是奥利弗 |
[04:37] | – Now who’s in denial? – It wasn’t! | -现在谁在否认了 -就不是 |
[04:39] | Our Oliver, my Oliver, | 我们的奥利弗 我的奥利弗 |
[04:42] | died the day he joined the League. | 他加入联盟那天就死了 |
[04:43] | – This is someone else! – You truly believe that? | -这是别人 -你真的相信吗 |
[04:49] | I have to. | 我必须信 |
[05:00] | Don’t try to talk me out of going. | 不要试图劝我别去 |
[05:03] | Mr. Harper went through a lot of trouble to fake his death. | 哈珀先生大费周章才伪造了他的死亡 |
[05:07] | You know he can never come back here. | 你知道他不能回来 |
[05:09] | Yeah, well, maybe I’m just going to go there. | 也许我只是要过去 |
[05:12] | – Permanently? – Look, I don’t know. | -永远吗 -我不知道 |
[05:15] | Honestly, I–I don’t know anything anymore. | 说真的 我什么都不知道了 |
[05:18] | I barely know who I am. | 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[05:20] | Thea, it’s understandable. | 西娅 这可以理解 |
[05:23] | You’ve been through something | 你经历的事 |
[05:24] | very few people have ever experienced. | 极少有人体验过 |
[05:26] | Of course you feel– | 你当然觉得… |
[05:27] | Is that what you think this is all about? | 你觉得这一切是这样吗 |
[05:31] | Almost dying? Because I’d rather have died | 差点死 因为我宁愿死 |
[05:34] | than had my brother sacrifice his life for mine. | 也不愿意让我哥哥为我牺牲自己 |
[05:37] | And don’t think for a second | 不要以为 |
[05:39] | that I forgot the whole reason | 我忘记了拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[05:40] | Ra’s Al Ghul was brought into our lives | 走进我们生活的原因 |
[05:42] | is because of you. | 就是因为你 |
[05:45] | You’re no longer in danger from the League. | 联盟不会威胁你的安全了 |
[05:47] | Maybe getting away from Starling City for a while | 也许离开星城一阵 |
[05:50] | is–is what’s best for you. | 对你最好 |
[05:52] | You approve? | 你同意吗 |
[05:54] | Is that supposed to worry me? | 你这是担心我吗 |
[05:56] | ‘Cause it actually kind of does. | 因为有点像是 |
[05:59] | Look, the only thing I know right now… | 我唯一知道的事 |
[06:03] | is that I need to go be with Roy. | 就是我需要跟罗伊在一起 |
[06:10] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[06:14] | – I am not hungry. – Ah, yes. | -我不饿 -好吧 |
[06:16] | Many a bride has skipped a meal or two before their wedding day. | 很多新娘都在婚礼前不吃饭 |
[06:19] | I would rather die than wed this pretender. | 我宁愿死 也不愿意嫁给这个伪装者 |
[06:21] | Well, you speak as though they are the only two options | 你说得好像你只有这两个选择似的 |
[06:23] | before you, my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[06:25] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[06:27] | And to think, I once wore that title with pride. | 想想看 我以前还自豪地顶着这个头衔 |
[06:30] | Perhaps “Mother” will suit you better. | 也许”母亲”会更适合你 |
[06:33] | After your betrothal to Al Sah-Him, | 等你和厄尔·莎菲尔订婚后 |
[06:35] | you will extend my lineage by having a child of your own. | 你会生下自己的孩子 延续我的血脉 |
[06:38] | If you think I will bear his child… | 如果你觉得我会给他生孩子 |
[06:39] | Yes! I do. | 是 我觉得你会 |
[06:44] | And you will have no more say in it than your mother was given. | 这件事没有你决定的份 就如你母亲当初那样 |
[06:51] | You’re quiet. | 你很安静 |
[06:53] | I’m prepared for my ascension to Ra’s. | 我正在为我成为拉斯做准备 |
[06:58] | But I’m still… | 但我还是… |
[07:00] | coming to grips with marriage. | 对婚姻缺乏自信 |
[07:03] | Perhaps a walk to clear my head. | 也许应该出去走走 理清思路 |
[07:05] | I will send a guard to accompany you. | 我会派守卫护你左右 |
[07:07] | If I can’t protect myself, | 如果我连自己都保护不好 |
[07:09] | I don’t deserve to inherit your mantle. | 我就不配继承你的衣钵 |
[07:26] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[07:29] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:30] | Nanda Parbat’s not exactly the easiest place to infiltrate. | 南达尔巴特不是那么容易潜入的地方 |
[07:33] | Don’t joke! | 别开玩笑 |
[07:36] | Things are worse than we thought. | 事情比我们想象的还要严峻 |
[07:45] | – Tomorrow? – Ra’s plans to transport | -明天吗 -拉斯计划 |
[07:48] | the virus to Starling on a plane. | 用飞机把病毒运到星城 |
[07:49] | That is oddly modern for the League. | 这对联盟来说还真是与时俱进 |
[07:51] | Do you think Ra’s suspects you? | 你觉得拉斯会怀疑你吗 |
[07:53] | He has no reason to. | 他没有理由怀疑我 |
[07:54] | I warned you it would be difficult. | 我警告过你会很难 |
[07:55] | I just thought that I’d… | 当你告诉我继位成为拉斯 |
[07:57] | Ahem–we’d have more time, | 会要摧毁星城时 |
[08:00] | when you explained to me that my ascension to Ra’s | 我只是以为我… |
[08:03] | would include the destruction of Starling. | 我们时间会更充裕 |
[08:05] | I anticipated you wouldn’t be Ra’s for months. | 我本以为你要几个月才能成为拉斯 |
[08:09] | More than enough time to dismantle the League from the inside. | 那就足够从内部瓦解联盟 |
[08:12] | Malcolm, we need help. | 马尔科姆 我们需要帮助 |
[08:17] | From all accounts, you were… | 从现在的情况来看 |
[08:19] | too good at convincing your friends | 你的朋友完全相信 |
[08:20] | that you’d allied yourself with Ra’s, | 你跟拉斯是一伙的 |
[08:22] | and I don’t think I carry much credibility with them. | 他们也不太相信我 |
[08:25] | I know someone who they’ll trust. | 我知道他们会相信谁 |
[08:41] | You’ve been gone a while. | 你离开了好一阵 |
[08:42] | There was concern. | 我们有点担心 |
[08:44] | I’ve just been here thinking. | 我只是在思考 |
[08:49] | We need to find Ibuprofen! | 我们需要找到布洛芬[儿童抗炎止痛药] |
[08:51] | You know that can’t help him now. | 你知道那并不能对他有帮助 |
[08:53] | Why isn’t the inoculant working on him?! | 为什么接种对他无效 |
[08:54] | He’s young. His immune system probably isn’t strong enough. | 他还小 免疫系统大概还不够强 |
[09:03] | Akio! | 绍夫 |
[09:04] | Swallow. | 咽下去 |
[09:10] | Okaasan…boku kowaiyo. | 妈妈 我害怕 |
[09:13] | Shinitaku naiyo… | 我不想死 |
[09:35] | General Shrieve… | 瑞孚将军 |
[09:37] | Maseo. I want to kill Shrieve, too, | 马赛欧 我也想杀了瑞孚 |
[09:40] | But you need to focus on helping Akio! | 但现在要紧的是救绍夫 |
[09:42] | Shrieve’s men made a vaccine. | 瑞孚的人开发了疫苗 |
[09:44] | Maybe they also made a cure. | 也许他们也开发了解药 |
[09:45] | No, Maseo, they didn’t make a cure! | 没有 马蒂欧 他们没有开发解药 |
[09:46] | I know it’s unlikely, | 我知道这可能性很小 |
[09:48] | but I have to try. | 但是我一定要试试 |
[09:52] | Ok. | 好 |
[09:53] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[10:06] | Hi, I’m looking for Jason. | 我找杰森 |
[10:09] | Oh, yeah? Well, lucky him. | 是吗 艳福不浅啊 |
[10:12] | Yo, Jason. Got a visitor. | 喂 杰森 有人找 |
[10:18] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[10:22] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[10:23] | I have a ’67 Mustang that needs a little work on it. | 我有辆67年的野马需要修 |
[10:28] | Somebody said you were the guy to see. | 有人说应该来找你 |
[10:30] | You came to the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[10:36] | I can’t believe you’re still alive. | 真不敢相信你还活着 |
[10:38] | Look, I wanted to tell you, | 我想告诉你的 |
[10:39] | but if you knew, you’d tell Oliver. | 但是如果你知道了 你就会告诉奥利弗 |
[10:41] | And then Oliver would have… | 那奥利弗就会… |
[10:42] | – Would have broken you out of prison. – Yeah. | -把你从监狱中救出来 -没错 |
[10:44] | And probably kicked your ass. | 然后会狠狠地揍你 |
[10:47] | And I would have helped him. | 我也会帮他 |
[10:48] | I had to do it. | 我一定要这么做 |
[10:50] | For Oliver. | 是为了奥利弗 |
[10:51] | Do you think there’s maybe some other place | 你觉得我们能去其他地方 |
[10:53] | we can go talk? | 聊聊吗 |
[10:55] | There’s my place. | 可以去我那 |
[10:57] | That’s such a good answer. | 太好了 |
[11:13] | You got it to fly. What more do you want? | 你都能飞了 你还想要什么 |
[11:15] | Well, true art is never finished, | 真正的艺术永远没有止境 |
[11:17] | it’s only abandoned. | 只有被放弃的 |
[11:18] | Plus, I had this little idea I just couldn’t kick. | 另外 我还有个小小的挥之不去的想法 |
[11:22] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[11:23] | You have this little cloud | 你头上有朵小乌云 |
[11:25] | that keeps following you around. | 一直笼罩着你 |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:27] | Well, something happened while you were away, | 你不在的时候发生了点事 |
[11:31] | and…I’m just handling it. | 我正在解决 |
[11:32] | Is it, uh, Oliver-related? | 是跟奥利弗有关吗 |
[11:35] | It’s Oliver-related. | 是跟奥利弗有关 |
[11:37] | If you want to talk about it… | 如果你想谈谈 |
[11:38] | Maybe we shouldn’t cross that line. | 我们不应该谈这些的 |
[11:40] | It’s a long story, anyway. | 而且说来话长 |
[11:41] | Well, if you change your mind, I have time. | 如果你改主意了 我有的是时间 |
[11:44] | And, hey… | 另外 |
[11:45] | you’re my friend. | 你是我朋友 |
[11:47] | I’m always going to be there for you. | 我一直会在你身边 |
[11:49] | It’s non-negotiable. | 这是不容置疑的 |
[11:51] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢谢你 雷 |
[11:55] | So, while I’m waiting to do something for you, | 那在我等着帮你忙的时候 |
[11:57] | there’s a little something that you can do for me. | 你也能帮我个小忙 |
[12:03] | Sign…here and here. | 在这里…和这里签字 |
[12:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:07] | Right. | 对 |
[12:09] | What’s this for? | 这要用来做什么 |
[12:11] | Just a little corporate stuff, | 只是公司上的事 |
[12:12] | miss Vice President. | 副总裁小姐 |
[12:17] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[12:20] | Probably not. | 大概有事 |
[12:28] | You’ve been quiet. | 你怎么不说话 |
[12:29] | I have a lot on my mind. | 我有很多事要想 |
[12:31] | I meant about the virus. | 我是在说病毒 |
[12:34] | The Alpha Omega. | 阿尔法和欧米茄 |
[12:37] | When did you take it? | 你什么时候拿走的 |
[12:38] | From the truck. | 从卡车上拿走的 |
[12:40] | Before we blew it up. | 在我们炸掉它之前 |
[12:44] | So before… | 那是在… |
[12:46] | Even before Akio died. | 甚至在绍夫死前 |
[12:48] | I wanted revenge on Shrieve | 我曾想为这种伤害 |
[12:50] | for the pain he caused. | 而报复瑞孚 |
[12:51] | But instead, you used it to trade your way into the League. | 但你却用它加入了联盟 |
[12:54] | I am not strong. | 我不够强 |
[12:58] | Not enough for myself, | 对自己而言 |
[13:00] | and certainly not enough for Tatsu. | 对塔苏而言更是不够强大 |
[13:02] | If you could go back to her, would you? | 如果你能回到她身边 你愿意吗 |
[13:04] | That is immaterial. | 那并不重要 |
[13:07] | Maseo yamashiro is no more. | 马赛欧·山城已经不在了 |
[13:09] | He doesn’t have to be. | 他无需在此 |
[13:10] | When I’m Ra’s, I can release you from your oath. | 当我做拉斯时 我可以让你摆脱誓言的重负 |
[13:14] | I can set you free. | 我可以给你自由 |
[13:16] | The League is not my prison. | 联盟并非束缚我的牢笼 |
[13:20] | From my prison… | 我的牢笼 |
[13:24] | there is no escape. | 无从逃脱 |
[13:29] | So now Malcolm Merlyn can summon us. | 这么说 现在马尔科姆·梅林都可以召集我们了 |
[13:31] | I really don’t like the idea that he can summon us. | 我真心不喜欢这种情况 |
[13:34] | Any idea what this is about? | 他要干什么 你们有头绪吗 |
[13:36] | No, but Merlyn assures me that he’ll be waving the white flag. | 没有 但梅林向我保证他会白旗投降 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry. I forgot the flag. | 抱歉 我忘带白旗了 |
[13:40] | That’s too bad. I would have told you where you can put it. | 太糟了 我还想告诉你应该插在哪呢 |
[13:44] | What is this about, Malcolm? | 你想干什么 马尔科姆 |
[13:45] | Well, this isn’t going to be easy for all of you to believe… | 对你们来说 一定很难相信 |
[13:48] | Only because you’re a sociopath and a liar. | 只因为你是反社会疯子和骗子 |
[13:50] | Be that as it may, this will be much quicker | 尽管如此 如果我们能 |
[13:52] | for all of us if we can fast forward through the cynicism | 省去嘲讽之词 就能更快地谈到 |
[13:56] | and reach the conclusion that I am telling you the truth. | 我想告诉你们的这件事了 |
[13:58] | About what? | 什么事 |
[14:00] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[14:02] | His allegiance with the League is a charade. | 显而易见 他不是真心待在联盟的 |
[14:04] | Why would you even begin to play with our emotions like that? | 你有必要这样戏弄我们的感情吗 |
[14:07] | This plan was born the moment Oliver realized | 当奥利弗意识到他必须降服拉斯 |
[14:09] | that he had to capitulate to Ra’s to save Thea. | 以便保护西娅时 他就有了这个计划 |
[14:11] | And instead of sharing this plan with us, | 他居然不肯告诉我们这个计划 |
[14:13] | he trusted you? | 反而信任你吗 |
[14:15] | The man who had my sister murdered. | 信任曾害死我妹妹的男人 |
[14:17] | Well, I am better practiced in the art of deception. | 我对欺骗的艺术更在行 |
[14:19] | And no offense, none of you are | 无意冒犯 而你们 |
[14:21] | – particularly good actors. – I’m out. | -没有一个会做戏 -我退出 |
[14:24] | You’ve seen for yourselves | 你们亲眼看到了 |
[14:25] | how dangerous Ra’s and the League are. | 拉斯和联盟是多么危险 |
[14:27] | The circle of trust had to remain as small as possible. | 我们之间的信任圈必须尽可能地缩小 |
[14:30] | Until now? What changed? | 到现在为止 有什么改变吗 |
[14:32] | Forget it, Felicity. | 算了吧 费利西蒂 |
[14:34] | There’s nothing he can say that we can believe. | 他说的话 我们都不能相信 |
[14:35] | Mr. Diggle’s right. | 狄格尔先生说得对 |
[14:37] | Which is why I brought along | 所以我带来了 |
[14:39] | a friend of Oliver’s. | 奥利弗的一位朋友 |
[14:47] | My name is Tatsu Yamashiro. | 我是塔苏·山城 |
[14:50] | And your city is in great danger. | 你们的城市 处境极度危险 |
[15:01] | You expect us to believe her? | 你觉得我们会相信她 |
[15:03] | We never even met her. | 我们甚至都没见过她 |
[15:05] | – We never met her, right? – No. | -我们没见过她 对吧 -嗯 |
[15:06] | Apart from my brief time helping Oliver | 除了短暂地帮助奥利弗 |
[15:08] | recover from the wounds Ra’s Al Ghul inflicted on him, | 从拉斯·厄尔·高福的剑伤中恢复过来 |
[15:11] | my life has been one of…isolation. | 我的生活一直是 与世隔绝的 |
[15:16] | Ok, Merlyn, this is your big plan? | 梅林 这就是你的大计划 |
[15:18] | A woman that we’ve never met or even heard of? | 我们要相信一个从未见过或听过的女人 |
[15:20] | Oliver doesn’t like to speak about the past. | 奥利弗不喜欢谈过去 |
[15:22] | Apparently, he’s not so forthcoming about the present, either. | 显然他也不喜欢谈眼下的情况 |
[15:24] | My son was killed by the virus. | 我儿子被病毒害死了 |
[15:27] | Ra’s intends to use on your city. | 拉斯意图对你们的城市使用这种病毒 |
[15:29] | Are you–you’re Akio’s mother? | 你 你是绍夫的母亲 |
[15:31] | Oliver was with me when it happened. | 出事的时候 奥利弗在场 |
[15:33] | He knows that the danger you all face is very real. | 他深知你们面对的危险是实实在在的 |
[15:37] | Ok, you know what, how many times are we going | 我说 他做过那么多坏事 |
[15:38] | to believe him after everything that he’s done? | 我们为什么还要相信他 |
[15:40] | I am not privy to your history with Malcolm. | 我跟马尔科姆毫无关联 |
[15:43] | This request comes from Oliver. | 这个请求 来自奥利弗 |
[15:46] | We’re not sure that’s any better at the moment. | 我们目前无法确认这点 |
[15:48] | Look, I am not playing a game here. | 听着 我没有耍把戏 |
[15:52] | My daughter lives in this city, remember? | 我女儿也住在这里 不是吗 |
[15:55] | This is everything I have on the bioweapon. | 这是我对生化武器掌握的全部 |
[15:57] | I’ve arranged passage for all of us to go to Nanda Parbat. | 我已经做好了我们所有人去南达尔巴特的安排 |
[15:59] | If you’re coming… | 如果你们肯来的话… |
[16:01] | Be at Ferris Air before sunrise. | 日落前到菲利斯航空来 |
[16:12] | Charming. | 不错嘛 |
[16:13] | It’s a sublet. I won’t be here for much longer. | 是租的 我不会在这待很久的 |
[16:17] | What about the auto shop? | 那汽车店那边怎么办 |
[16:19] | It’s…temporary. | 那是 临时的 |
[16:21] | Sure, they don’t ask a lot of questions, | 的确 他们没有问很多 |
[16:23] | but it’s inevitable someone puts two and two together. | 但总会有人猜测出什么 |
[16:26] | How about your other night job? | 那你另一份夜工怎么办 |
[16:28] | I figured I’d just leave the crime fighting to the cops. | 我想 我还是应该把打击犯罪的事交给警察 |
[16:30] | I kind of just want to be normal. | 我想当普通人 |
[16:33] | Yeah? And how’s that going for you? | 是吗 普通人当得如何 |
[16:36] | I am so bored. | 无聊透顶 |
[16:39] | Yeah, well, that’s why | 是啊 所以 |
[16:42] | I brought you this. | 我给你带来了这个 |
[16:47] | Malcolm stole it out of impound. | 马尔科姆从警察那偷出来的 |
[16:49] | Don’t worry–I made him promise nobody would get killed. | 别担心 他向我发誓 没有杀人 |
[16:52] | I never thought I’d see this thing again. | 没想到还能再见到它 |
[16:54] | I figured since everybody thinks that | 我想 既然大家认为 |
[16:56] | Roy Harper is the Arrow, | 罗伊·哈珀就是绿箭 |
[16:58] | they don’t have to know that he’s Arsenal, too, right? | 他们就不必知道 他也是军火库 对吗 |
[17:02] | So that’s why you came here? | 所以你才来找我 |
[17:03] | Just to give me this? | 就是为了给我这个 |
[17:06] | Well…yes, this. | 对 给你这个 |
[17:10] | And… | 还有… |
[17:38] | How could we not know about this? | 我们怎么会不知道这件事 |
[17:39] | How could anyone not know about a terrorist attack in Hong Kong? | 怎么会没人知道香港被恐怖袭击了 |
[17:42] | Because Beijing had us believing that these deaths were caused | 因为北京方面说 造成死亡的 |
[17:44] | by a local chemical spill. | 是局部化学泄露事故 |
[17:46] | You don’t really believe Merlyn? | 你不会真的相信梅林吧 |
[17:47] | Well, looking at this, we can’t afford not to believe Merlyn. | 看到这些 我们不能不信他 |
[17:50] | He is a mass murderer who has lied to us so many times | 他杀人无数 还欺骗了我们那么多次 |
[17:52] | it should be a drinking game. | 这就是个搏酒游戏 |
[17:53] | And I have never even heard of this Tatsu person. | 而且我甚至没听说过这个塔苏 |
[17:55] | Felicity, I don’t know if you’re right | 费利西蒂 我不知道你认为的 |
[17:57] | that Oliver’s gone forever or not. | 奥利弗不存在了 是否正确 |
[17:59] | The truth is, for me, it doesn’t matter. | 但我对我来说 真相并不重要 |
[18:01] | If there’s even a possibility of this kind of danger in my city, | 如果我的城市有任何陷入危险的可能 |
[18:03] | I’m reporting for duty. | 我都要采取行动 |
[18:06] | – Me, too. – I don’t believe them. | -我也是 我不相信他们 |
[18:09] | And even if I did, I can’t go back there. | 就算我能相信他们 我也无法回到那里去 |
[18:13] | Not after what they did to Oliver. | 特别是在他们对奥利弗做出那样的事情之后 |
[18:21] | Relax, my child. | 放松点 孩子 |
[18:23] | Another order I cannot follow. | 又一个我无法服从的命令 |
[18:24] | You speak to me as though I’m a monster. | 你跟我说话的口气 好像我是个怪物 |
[18:27] | I’m your father, Nyssa. | 我是你父亲 娜莎 |
[18:28] | Then why do you ask me to marry someone I do not love? | 那你为什么还要我跟一个不相爱的人结婚 |
[18:32] | When I was in a desert | 有一次我在沙漠中 |
[18:34] | tending to some affairs, | 处理一些事务的时候 |
[18:35] | I crossed paths with a woman. | 结识了一个女人 |
[18:38] | She was breathtaking | 她的面貌和刚毅 |
[18:41] | in her visage and fortitude. | 令人惊叹 |
[18:45] | Her name was Ameena Raatko. | 她叫艾米娜·兰可 |
[18:48] | I had taken other lovers before, | 我以前也有过心上人 |
[18:51] | but she was different. | 可是她不一样 |
[18:53] | She had a wit | 她的智慧 |
[18:55] | and a fire about her that | 以及身上的那股热情 |
[18:57] | I found myself I could not live without. | 让我无法割舍 |
[18:59] | So she became my concubine | 所以她成了我的小女人 |
[19:01] | and the mother of my child. | 我孩子的母亲 |
[19:13] | This was my gift to her in honor of you. | 为了庆祝你的诞生 我把这礼物送给她 |
[19:17] | A gift that she gave me. | 你是她送给我的礼物 |
[19:19] | And so I kept it in the hopes that one day, | 所以我留着 希望有一天 |
[19:22] | you would wear it on your wedding day. | 你会在你的婚礼上戴上它 |
[19:25] | You expect me to marry Al Sah-Him because of some trinket? | 你觉得我会为了一串项链而嫁给厄尔·莎菲尔吗 |
[19:30] | I expect you to marry Al Sah-Him | 我要你嫁给厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[19:32] | because it is my will. | 因为这是我的意愿 |
[19:34] | You defy that, and I will | 若你不从 我就会 |
[19:37] | see you suffer the pain of a thousand deaths. | 让你饱受千刀万剐之苦 |
[19:56] | I am sorry to intrude. | 对不起打扰了 |
[19:58] | Mr. Merlyn said that I would find you here. | 梅林先生说我能在这里找到你 |
[20:02] | That might be the only thing he’s ever said that isn’t a lie. | 这可能是他第一次说真话 |
[20:06] | I did not come here to convince you | 我不是来说服你相信 |
[20:08] | of the threat to your home. | 你的家园处于危险当中 |
[20:10] | There’s nothing I can say that you will believe, | 无论我怎么说你都不会相信 |
[20:13] | more than what you have seen. | 你只相信你的所见 |
[20:16] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这儿干什么 |
[20:19] | To speak with you about Oliver. | 来和你说说奥利弗 |
[20:23] | During his recuperation, | 在复原期间 |
[20:26] | Oliver spoke of you. | 奥利弗提起过你 |
[20:28] | Of how his last thought before the fall | 在坠落之前 他最后想到的 |
[20:32] | was of you. | 就是你 |
[20:34] | You love him… still. | 你爱他 依然爱着 |
[20:38] | Oliver belongs to Ra’s now. | 奥利弗已经归属拉斯了 |
[20:40] | If you believe that, you must fight for him. | 如果你这么认为 那你必须为他奋战 |
[20:43] | There is no “him” left. | “他”已经不存在了 |
[20:46] | I thought as you do once. | 我以前也这么想过 |
[20:49] | My husband, Maseo, | 我的丈夫马赛欧 |
[20:52] | was consumed by the League’s darkness, | 被联盟的黑暗吞噬 |
[20:55] | I was so convinced that he was lost to me | 我深信自己失去了他 |
[20:59] | that I didn’t even try to reach him. | 甚至没试过争取 |
[21:03] | Don’t make my mistake… | 别重蹈我的覆辙 |
[21:06] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[21:15] | Are you sure Shrieve will be here? | 你确定瑞孚会在这里吗 |
[21:16] | Do you know of any other rogue U.S. Army bases in the area? | 这一带你还知道有其他的叛变美国陆军基地吗 |
[21:19] | Shrieve will have reinforced the station | 在我们上次来过之后 |
[21:20] | since the last time we were here. | 瑞孚肯定加强保护了站点 |
[21:31] | Two there. | 那儿有两个 |
[21:32] | Waller took you from Lian Yu | 沃勒把你从炼狱带回来 |
[21:33] | because she saw something in you. | 因为她在你身上看到一些特质 |
[21:37] | My son needs that from you. | 我儿子需要你这些特质 |
[21:39] | The killer inside. | 凶手在里面 |
[21:43] | Sir, this is a restricted area. | 先生 这里是禁区 |
[21:57] | Is that a Masamune Blade? | 这是正宗刀吗 |
[21:58] | A katana. | 一把武士刀 |
[22:00] | Passed on for centuries within my family. | 在我家族里相传了几个世纪 |
[22:04] | The first son of each generation. | 传给每一代的长子 |
[22:06] | You are not a son, Tatsu. | 你可不是男儿身 塔苏 |
[22:09] | No, I am not. | 没错 我不是 |
[22:12] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们去把这事完成吧 |
[22:14] | The plane’s ready; it should be big enough for all of us. | 飞机已准备就绪 应该能载所有人 |
[22:16] | Including her. | 包括她 |
[22:18] | Thought you weren’t coming. | 还以为你不来了呢 |
[22:19] | I changed my mind. | 改变主意了 |
[22:21] | But if you betray us, I’ll make sure the whole world knows | 如果你背叛我们 我会确保全世界 |
[22:24] | that you are alive, and where they can find you. | 都知道你还活着 在哪儿能找到你 |
[22:45] | So this is Nanda Parbat. | 这就是南达尔巴特 |
[22:47] | Next time, we should really look into getting some horses. | 下次 我们真的应该找几匹马来 |
[22:50] | You think they rent horses here? | 这里会有马匹出租吗 |
[22:51] | There won’t be a next time. | 不会有下次了 |
[22:55] | There it is. | 到了 |
[22:57] | The plane Ra’s intends to use | 拉斯打算用来 |
[22:58] | to spread the Alpha Omega over Starling. | 在星城上空扩散阿尔法和欧米茄的飞机 |
[23:01] | I need to be within 50 yards to breech the plane’s | 我要在五十码内才能入侵飞机的 |
[23:03] | internal mainframe and navigation software, | 内部主机和导航软件 |
[23:05] | but then I should be able to remote ground the thing. | 这样我就能远程控制它着陆 |
[23:06] | – Quiet. – I don’t see anything. | -别出声 -我没看见任何动静 |
[23:12] | There’ll be more. | 还会有更多 |
[23:29] | Get to the plane. We’ll cover you. Go! | 接近飞机 我们会掩护你 上 |
[23:42] | Close enough. | 这里够近了 |
[24:13] | Surrender now, and you might live. | 立刻投降 也许还能留下小命 |
[24:16] | Maseo. | 马赛欧 |
[24:17] | Maseo is a memory. | 马赛欧只是个回忆 |
[24:19] | Our child was gone, | 我们的孩子死了 |
[24:20] | and you left me when I needed you most. | 在我最需要你时 你离开了我 |
[24:23] | But you can still come back to me. | 我还是能接纳你回到我身边 |
[24:26] | It’s not too late. | 为时未晚 |
[24:27] | Yes, it is. | 为时已晚 |
[24:40] | You know I wouldn’t have done the same thing for you. | 换作是你 我不会救你的 |
[24:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:49] | Your husband is long dead. | 你丈夫早就死了 |
[24:51] | If Sarab must die as well, | 如果萨拉布也必须死 |
[24:53] | then so be it. | 那就来吧 |
[25:05] | Oh, frack! | 妈蛋 |
[25:07] | More frack! | 真妈蛋 |
[25:14] | Oh. That makes more sense. | 这样更合理 |
[25:26] | Can you bring it down from the sky? | 你能让飞机降落吗 |
[25:28] | They destroyed my gear, but I had some insurance come along. | 他们毁了我的设备 但我还留了一手 |
[25:31] | What kind of insurance? | 哪一手 |
[25:35] | The Atomic kind. | 原子侠 |
[26:00] | Ray! | 雷 |
[26:08] | Ray! | 雷 |
[26:12] | You should see the other guy. | 我的对手摔得更重 |
[26:33] | Tell Akio… | 告诉绍夫 |
[26:36] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[26:45] | You tell him for both of us. | 你代我俩告诉他 |
[26:55] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[26:58] | for releasing me… | 从我的监狱里 |
[27:02] | from my prison. | 释放了我 |
[27:35] | Enough! | 住手 |
[27:38] | You have failed. | 你们输了 |
[27:41] | Any further attempt to undermine our cause would be futile. | 别白费心机破坏我们的大业了 |
[27:44] | Uh, you see that burning plane over there? | 你看见那边在燃烧的飞机了吗 |
[27:47] | We destroyed your city threatening bioweapon. | 我们毁了你危害星城的生化武器 |
[27:49] | No. | 不 |
[27:52] | You merely think you did. | 你们只是这么以为罢了 |
[27:56] | Surrender! | 不投降 |
[27:59] | Or die. | 就得死 |
[28:12] | Oliver. Oliver, what’s going on? | 奥利弗 奥利弗 怎么回事 |
[28:14] | If any of you speak, we’re all going to die. | 你们再多说一句 我们都得死 |
[28:17] | – What…? – I need you to trust me. | -什么… -你们要相信我 |
[28:26] | Chinese have a saying. | 中国有个成语 |
[28:29] | Stir the grass, and you stifle the snake. | 打草惊蛇 |
[28:33] | My ruse with the plane was meant to reveal | 我在飞机上埋下的陷阱 |
[28:36] | any traitors among me. | 是为了暴露叛徒 |
[28:39] | How did you know of the virus? | 你们怎么知道飞机上 |
[28:42] | Of the plane? | 有病毒 |
[28:52] | Maseo told me, | 马赛欧告诉我的 |
[28:54] | And I told them. | 然后我告诉了他们 |
[28:55] | So a dead man told you. | 已经是个死人了 |
[28:58] | How convenient. | 真方便 |
[29:00] | He said only three men knew about your plan. | 他说只有三个人知道你的计划 |
[29:03] | You, him, and Oliver. | 你 他和奥利弗 |
[29:07] | Oliver Queen is dead. | 奥利弗·奎恩已经死了 |
[29:10] | I am Al Sah-him. | 我是厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[29:11] | This would not be the first time | 这已经不是第一次 |
[29:12] | that Sarab has betrayed me | 由于马赛欧·山城的软弱 |
[29:13] | to Maseo Yamashiro’s weaknesses. | 而使萨拉布背叛了我 |
[29:16] | And though your timing was a function of my gambit, | 虽然你们的时机促成了我的计划 |
[29:19] | it was nevertheless fortuitous. | 但还是有些偶然 |
[29:21] | You see, by tradition, Ra’s would contemplate mercy | 根据传统 拉斯在婚礼之前 |
[29:24] | upon his enemies on the eve of a wedding. | 应该赦免他的敌人 |
[29:29] | You are getting married? | 你要结婚了吗 |
[29:31] | I guess there really is a kettle for every pot. | 还真有人能看上你啊 |
[29:33] | The wedding is mine. | 是我要结婚 |
[29:36] | I am betrothed to Nyssa Al Ghul. | 我跟娜莎·厄尔·高福订婚了 |
[29:42] | Take them below. | 带他们下去 |
[30:09] | So are you going to tell me now? | 你现在要跟我说了吗 |
[30:11] | Tell you what? | 说什么 |
[30:12] | What you’re really doing here? | 你来这到底是干什么 |
[30:14] | What, seeing you is not good enough? | 来看你还不够吗 |
[30:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:23] | Something happened. | 出了点事 |
[30:25] | I was hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[30:28] | And… | 然后 |
[30:30] | to save me, Ollie… | 为了救我 奥利 |
[30:32] | had to accept Ra’s offer to join the league. | 不得不接受拉斯的要求 加入联盟 |
[30:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:38] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[30:39] | I tried to stop him. | 我试过阻止他 |
[30:41] | I–I couldn’t, and… | 但没成功 |
[30:44] | now he’s become someone else. | 他现在已经变成另一个人了 |
[30:47] | Everything just slips away when I’m with you. | 我跟你在一起时能忘记所有烦恼 |
[30:50] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[30:54] | But? | 但是 |
[30:56] | When bad things happen, your go-to move is to bolt. | 有不好的事发生时 你的第一反应就是逃离 |
[31:00] | To get out of Starling. | 离开星城 |
[31:03] | I don’t think this is something | 我觉得这次的事 |
[31:04] | you can run away from. | 你逃离不了 |
[31:05] | I’m not running away. | 我不是逃离 |
[31:09] | Running to you. | 我是来找你 |
[31:13] | Do you not want me to? | 你不想让我这样吗 |
[31:15] | The only thing that I want | 我唯一希望的 |
[31:16] | is what’s best for you. | 就是让你好 |
[31:19] | You always have. | 你总是这样 |
[31:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:33] | I can’t believe he’s going to marry her. | 我不敢相信他要娶她 |
[31:36] | You should worry more about getting out of here alive. | 你应该担心的是我们怎么活着出去 |
[31:39] | Is that even a remote possibility? | 我们真的有可能出去吗 |
[31:43] | Didn’t think so. | 就知道没有 |
[31:44] | We aren’t going to die here. | 我们不会死在这的 |
[31:47] | Oliver would never let that happen. | 奥利弗不会让这事发生的 |
[31:49] | He let this happen. | 他已经让我们被关起来了 |
[31:56] | Wareeth Al Ghul commands your presence. | 沃伊夫·厄尔·高福要求见你 |
[32:18] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[32:26] | Is everyone ok? | 大家还好吗 |
[32:27] | Like you give a damn! | 就好像你还关心似的 |
[32:28] | – Didn’t Malcolm speak to you? – He did. | -马尔科姆没跟你们说吗 -说了 |
[32:30] | So was a part of your plan to leave my daughter alone | 是你计划了把我妻子绑走 |
[32:32] | when you kidnapped my wife? | 然后把我女儿一个人留在那吗 |
[32:33] | I had to do something | 我得做些事 |
[32:34] | to prove my loyalty to Ra’s. | 来证明我对拉斯的忠诚 |
[32:36] | So taking Lyla? That was your idea, Oliver? | 那就绑走莱拉 这是你的主意吗 奥利弗 |
[32:38] | In front of our daughter?! | 当着我女儿的面 |
[32:40] | Yes. You met Tatsu. | 是的 你见过塔苏了 |
[32:43] | What does that have to do with anything? | 跟她有什么关系 |
[32:44] | Tatsu told me… | 塔苏告诉我 |
[32:46] | that in order to beat Ra’s, | 为了打败拉斯 |
[32:47] | I would have to sacrifice | 我必须要牺牲 |
[32:49] | all of the things in my life that I hold most precious. | 所有对我来说最珍贵的东西 |
[32:52] | And your friendship is on that list. | 其中包括我跟你的友情 |
[32:54] | Oliver, you didn’t just… lose my friendship. | 奥利弗 你不仅破坏了我们的友情 |
[32:58] | You lost my trust. | 你还失去了我的信任 |
[32:59] | You lost my respect. | 失去了我对你的尊重 |
[33:03] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[33:04] | Ra’s demands that we return | 拉斯要求把这个人带回去 |
[33:05] | this man to his friends. | 跟他的朋友们关到一起 |
[33:29] | Give us the cure. | 把解药给我们 |
[33:31] | You boys make quite the entrance. | 你们俩真是隆重登场啊 |
[33:32] | The cure! Now! | 解药 快拿出来 |
[33:37] | The Chinese own enough of our national debt | 中国人有我们国家的大量国债 |
[33:40] | to decimate our economy, | 足以瘫痪我们的经济 |
[33:42] | And all without firing a shot. | 而且都不用费一枪一弹 |
[33:44] | Or, they could destroy us | 或者 他们可以用 |
[33:46] | with the largest army in human history. | 历史上最大规模的军队打垮我们 |
[33:48] | Enough! | 够了 |
[33:50] | My son needs your cure. | 我儿子需要解药 |
[33:52] | What makes you think– | 你凭什么认为… |
[33:54] | The next one goes in your head. | 下一枪就会打你的头 |
[33:58] | You see that safe over there? | 看见那边的保险柜了吗 |
[34:01] | The passcode is 4587. | 密码是4587 |
[34:05] | He’ll have to deliver the cure subcutaneously, | 解药要皮下注射 |
[34:08] | in the exact ratio I give you. | 要严格按照我给你的比例 |
[34:11] | You may want to write this down. | 你最好写下来 |
[34:13] | You don’t need to tell us. | 你不需要告诉我们 |
[34:17] | You’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们一起走 |
[34:23] | This is so beautiful… | 这真漂亮 |
[34:26] | and yet so dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[34:31] | Much like its former owner. | 就像它的前任主人一样 |
[34:34] | Sarab’s former love, | 萨拉布之前的爱人 |
[34:36] | who’s now my prisoner, | 现在成了我的囚犯 |
[34:38] | along with Al Sah-him’s former friends. | 还有厄尔·莎菲尔之前的朋友们 |
[34:42] | You see, their treachery was anticipated. | 你看 他们的背叛都能被预料到 |
[34:45] | Yours, however, Al Sa-Her, is disappointing. | 可你的背叛 厄尔·萨赫尔 太让人失望了 |
[34:49] | Because I expected more loyalty | 因为我以为你会更加忠诚 |
[34:50] | from a man whose daughter I saved. | 尤其是我还救了你的女儿 |
[34:53] | The last time I appeared before you in chains, | 上次我戴着锁链来到你面前 |
[34:56] | I offered my fealty, | 我向你献上了我的忠诚 |
[34:58] | and I am here to offer it again. | 现在我再次献上我的忠诚 |
[35:01] | You had nothing to offer then, | 那时你没东西献给我 |
[35:03] | and you have nothing to offer now. | 现在依然如此 |
[35:05] | I have the name of the person | 我知道是谁 |
[35:07] | who betrayed you to Al Sah-him’s friends. | 把你出卖给厄尔·莎菲尔的朋友 |
[35:09] | It wasn’t Maseo Yamashiro. | 不是马赛欧·山城 |
[35:12] | It was Oliver Queen. | 而是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[35:15] | He’s been lying to you all along. | 他一直都在骗你 |
[35:27] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry, Oliver. | 我很抱歉 奥利弗 |
[35:29] | My name is Al Sah-him. | 我的名字是厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[35:30] | Not according to Mr. Merlyn here. | 梅林先生不那么认为 |
[35:32] | You see, he claims that you’ve been deceiving me the entire time. | 他说你由始至终都在骗我 |
[35:36] | I have killed for you. | 我为你杀了人 |
[35:38] | I have severed all ties to my past. | 我已经斩断了和过去的所有牵绊 |
[35:40] | I have hurt people who were friends to Oliver Queen, | 我伤害了奥利弗·奎恩的朋友 |
[35:44] | and if you hadn’t have stopped me, | 而且如果不是你阻止我 |
[35:45] | I would have murdered your daughter at your command. | 我就遵循你的命令把你女儿杀死了 |
[35:47] | But what if this is all just part of your own elaborate ruse? | 如果这些都是你精心设计的诡计呢 |
[35:50] | Then I will have nothing and no one to go home to. | 没有任何人与事等着我回去了 |
[35:55] | Oliver Queen is dead, | 奥利弗·奎恩已死 |
[35:57] | and the Arrow is gone. | 绿箭也不复存在了 |
[36:00] | We shall see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[36:16] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[36:24] | Excuse me, I’m, uh, looking for– | 抱歉 我想找 |
[36:25] | Jason’s friend, yeah, I remember. | 杰森的朋友 我记得你 |
[36:27] | He said you probably would be stopping by. | 他说过你也许会过来 |
[36:30] | Oh. Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他谈谈吗 |
[36:32] | I don’t know where he is. He came in an hour ago to quit. | 我不知道他在哪儿 他一小时前过来辞职了 |
[36:35] | He, uh, said to give you this. | 他让我把这个交给你 |
[36:42] | Dear Thea, I wasn’t supposed to make it this far. | 亲爱的西娅 我原本不可能走到今天的 |
[36:45] | I was supposed to end up in jail or dead by now. | 我本该在监狱里终老或早已死去 |
[36:47] | But then I met you, and you made me want to be the man | 但我遇见了你 你让我想成为 |
[36:51] | I saw through your eyes. | 你眼中的那种男人 |
[36:53] | And now all I want to do is give that back; | 我现在只想报答你 |
[36:55] | help you be the person you can be without Oliver, | 帮助你没有奥利弗 没有你父亲 |
[36:58] | without your father, and without me. | 没有我 也能活得很好 |
[37:01] | Living on the run from the police | 作一名逃犯 |
[37:03] | isn’t the life you deserve, Thea. | 这不是你该过的生活 西娅 |
[37:05] | It’s not what Oliver gave up his life for you to have. | 这不是奥利弗牺牲自己的目的 |
[37:08] | Whatever happens with me, | 无论我有什么遭遇 |
[37:10] | I’ll always love you. | 我都会永远爱你 |
[37:13] | P.S.–thanks for the suit, | 另外 衣服多谢了 |
[37:15] | but I always thought red was more your color, anyway. | 但我总觉得红色更适合你 |
[37:31] | So what did Oliver say to you? | 奥利弗跟你说了什么 |
[37:35] | Nothing worth hearing. | 没什么值得提的 |
[37:39] | You were right about Oliver. | 你对奥利弗的看法是对的 |
[37:41] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的 |
[37:46] | I told you about Oliver. You were supposed to– | 我告诉你奥利弗的事情了 你该… |
[37:48] | I was supposed to do what, Mr. Merlyn? | 我该怎么做 梅林先生 |
[37:51] | Grant you mercy? | 饶恕你吗 |
[37:53] | I am. | 我已经饶恕你了 |
[37:55] | Because this death will be a lot shorter | 因为这种死法会比我之前 |
[37:56] | than the one I had planned for you. | 为你计划的死法干脆利落多了 |
[37:59] | You– | 你… |
[38:02] | Oliver, if what Malcolm said is true, | 奥利弗 如果马尔科姆说的是真的 |
[38:05] | if you’re going to do anything, now is the time! | 如果你真的想做什么 现在是时候了 |
[38:07] | Al Sah-him has said that the swordswoman is inoculated, | 厄尔·莎菲尔说这个女剑士打过疫苗 |
[38:10] | so you can take her to another chamber. | 把她带去别的房间 |
[38:15] | No! Oliver! | 不 奥利弗 |
[38:17] | Oliver, we believed in you! | 奥利弗 我们那么相信你 |
[38:20] | Seal the room. | 封闭房间 |
[38:24] | You’re not listening. Oliver! | 你根本没有在听 奥利弗 |
[38:28] | For the love of god! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[38:29] | No, Oliver! | 不 奥利弗 |
[38:31] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你他妈的到底在干什么 |
[38:32] | Come on, you got to get us out of here! | 拜托 你要把我们救出去 |
[38:34] | We trusted you. | 我们相信你 |
[38:35] | You asked us to trust you and we trusted you! | 你让我们相信你 我们相信你了 |
[38:37] | Don’t do this! Oliver! | 别这么做 奥利弗 |
[38:44] | Tatsu. | 塔苏 |
[38:47] | There’s a cure, and he knows how to administer it. | 这里有解药 他知道如何配制 |
[38:52] | A little help. | 帮下忙 |
[38:57] | Maseo… | 马赛欧 |
[39:01] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[39:02] | The cure, he needs it now! | 解药 他现在就需要 |
[39:13] | Akio! | 绍夫 |
[39:14] | Please wake up. | 拜托醒一醒 |
[39:17] | Please wake up! | 拜托醒过来 |
[39:19] | He was dead the moment he was exposed. | 在他暴露的那一瞬间他就已经死了 |
[39:21] | But you said… | 但是你说… |
[39:22] | That there is no cure. | 根本没有解药 |
[39:24] | Then what the hell is that?! | 那这他妈的到底是什么 |
[39:26] | Insulin. | 胰岛素 |
[39:27] | I’m diabetic. | 我有糖尿病 |
[39:32] | I want to thank you for bringing me here. | 我想感谢你把我带到这里来 |
[39:36] | It would have taken us weeks to track you all down. | 想要把你们全都抓起来要花好几周的时间 |
[39:39] | And I do so hate loose ends. | 而且我真的很讨厌漏网之鱼 |
[39:59] | You are Wareeth Al Ghul, | 你是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福 |
[40:01] | Heir to the demon. | 恶魔的继承人 |
[40:03] | Before the night is over, | 今晚结束之前 |
[40:05] | you will be Ibn Al Ghul. | 你就会变成艾滨·厄尔·高福 |
[40:08] | Son of the demon. | 恶魔的儿子 |
[40:42] | There is no vow more sacred, | 没有任何誓言和盟约 |
[40:44] | nor covenant more holy | 比男人和女人之间的誓约 |
[40:46] | than the one between man and woman. | 更加神圣不可侵犯 |
[40:50] | With this ceremony, | 经过这个仪式 |
[40:51] | your souls are bound together, | 你们的灵魂会被绑定 |
[40:53] | forever joined. | 永远不可分开 |
[40:56] | You will never be free. | 你们永远都不会自由 |
[40:57] | You will always be held captive | 你们永远都是 |
[41:00] | By your love for each other. | 对方爱的俘虏 |
[41:10] | Continue. | 继续 |
[41:11] | I’m sorry, Felicity, for everything. | 我很抱歉 费利西蒂 对于这一切 |
[41:14] | You don’t have to be sorry for anything, John. | 你不必说抱歉 约翰 |
[41:17] | And for the shared life… | 为你们的结合 |
[41:19] | I’m glad to have known you. | 我很高兴认识你 |
[41:20] | We offer blessings. | 我们献上祝福 |
[41:40] | The union is sealed. | 结合已完成 |