Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name was Oliver Queen. 我的名字曾是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] For three years, I worked to save my city. 三年来 我努力拯救我的城市
[00:06] But to save my sister, I had to become someone else. 但是为了拯救我妹妹 我必须成为另一个人
[00:09] I had to become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:14] Previously, on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:16] You can still save her, Oliver! 你还能救她 奥利弗
[00:18] Take your rightful place as heir to the Demon. 成为恶魔的继承人
[00:20] Ra’s Al Ghul will bring your sister back. 拉斯·厄尔·高福会救回你妹妹
[00:27] I fulfilled my end of our arrangement. 协议中我的部分已经完成
[00:30] I suggest you begin to make peace with yours. 建议你也可以开始完成你的了
[00:34] The only way that I’m going to survive this 唯一能让我熬过去的
[00:36] is if I know that you’re out there 就是知道你
[00:38] living your life, happy. 过得很好 很幸福
[00:40] Oliver Queen is dead, and for now, 奥利弗·奎恩已死 但现在
[00:42] only the Arrow, Al Sah-him, shall remain. 只有绿箭 厄尔·莎菲尔还活着
[00:45] Heir to the Demon. 恶魔的继承人
[01:06] Oliver Queen is alive only in the past. 奥利弗·奎恩只活在过去
[01:10] He is forgotten. 他已被世人遗忘
[01:18] Oliver Queen is alive only in the past. 奥利弗·奎恩只活在过去
[01:21] He is forgotten. 他已被世人遗忘
[01:45] You are Al Sah-him. 你是厄尔·莎菲尔
[02:13] You have made great progress in three weeks. 三周来你进步不小
[02:17] Al Sah-him. 厄尔·莎菲尔
[02:20] You no longer flinch upon hearing your new name. 你听到新名字后不再退缩
[02:23] Oliver Queen is alive only in the past. 奥利弗·奎恩只活在过去
[02:26] He’s forgotten. 他已被世人遗忘
[02:28] Indeed. You are Al Sah-him. 是的 你是厄尔·莎菲尔
[02:31] You are Wahreeth al Ghul. Heir to the demon. 你是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福 恶魔的继承人
[02:34] My lord. 大人
[02:36] I apologize for this interruption. 抱歉打扰了
[02:38] We captured this intruder. 我们抓到了这个入侵者
[02:40] Why, then, is he still yet alive? 那他怎么还活着
[02:42] He is known to Al Sah-him. 厄尔·莎菲尔认识他
[02:50] Oliver, what the hell is going on? 奥利弗 怎么回事
[02:52] Clearly he made another attempt to free Al Sah-him. 显然他又想解救厄尔·莎菲尔
[02:55] Well, then it falls on Al Sah-him to deal with him. 那就该由厄尔·莎菲尔处置他
[02:59] Oliver, they’re lying to you. 奥利弗 他们在骗你
[03:02] I never made it home. 我根本没能回家
[03:03] They’ve had me here prisoner for weeks. 他们把我关在这里好几周了
[03:05] My oath of mercy on your friends 我放过你朋友们的誓言
[03:07] was premised by your fealty. 是以你的忠诚为前提
[03:09] Prove it. 证明给我看
[03:11] No, Oliver. Listen to me– 不 奥利弗 听我说
[03:14] they’re lying to you. We could still get out of here; 他们在骗你 我们还能出去
[03:16] you and me working together. There’s still a chance. 我们合作 还有机会
[03:20] Remove his chains. 给他开锁
[03:26] Give him your sword, Sarab. 把你的剑给他 萨拉布
[03:28] I will not kill an unarmed man. 我不会杀手无寸铁的人
[03:35] That’s the way this is? 是这样吗
[03:37] You’ve been here for a few weeks 你来了几周
[03:38] and you forget who you are. 就忘记了自己是谁
[03:41] Do you remember when you brought me into your crusade, 你记得你要我加入你的事业时
[03:43] I told you that I would be here to help remind you 我跟你说过 如果你成了别人
[03:45] who Oliver was, if you ever became something else. 我会一直提醒你奥利弗的身份
[03:50] I haven’t given up on that promise. 我没有放弃承诺
[03:53] Fight. 开打吧
[04:23] The past three weeks, 过去三周里
[04:24] you’ve been exposed to a rare herb centuries old. 你接触到了一种有几百年历史的药草
[04:29] It causes one’s conscience 这能让人的良心
[04:30] to come to the forefront of their mind 到达他们心智的最前端
[04:32] so it is the only thing that they see. 这样他们就只能看到良心了
[04:35] The herb’s effect is different for everyone. 药草对每个人的作用都不一样
[04:39] Some people see family and loved ones. 有些人看到了朋友和爱人
[04:42] Others encounter trusted friends or teachers. 另外的看到了信任的朋友或者老师
[04:46] Who did you see? 你看到了谁
[04:51] Very well. 很好
[04:52] There is something else I wish you to see. Come. 我还想带你看别的东西 来吧
[04:55] Where? 哪里
[04:58] The past. 过去
[05:00] A place now home only for the dead. 只有死人的地方
[05:13] 这是紧急播报中心 现在发布全市警戒
[05:37] I had the vial in my hand! 我都拿到药瓶了
[05:40] What’s happening is not your fault. 发生的这事不是你的错
[05:42] Shrieve is to blame, this is his doing. 该责怪的是瑞孚 都是他干的
[05:44] I can’t get through. 我打不通
[05:45] Everyone’s calling the police. 大家都在报警
[05:47] We’re all inoculated, remember? 我们都接种了疫苗 记得吗
[05:48] I want to get back to my son. 我想回到我儿子身边
[05:52] Have not been back to this place 自从我对联盟宣誓效忠后
[05:53] since I pledged myself to the League. 就没回到这里过
[05:55] What happened here? 这里怎么了
[05:57] When I joined the League, I was conscripted with another man. 我加入联盟时 是和另一个人一起被征召的
[05:59] Damien Darhk. 达米恩·达克
[06:01] We would become the prized agents of Ra’s Al Ghul. 我们成为了拉斯·厄尔·高福的精英特工
[06:05] We were his horsemen. And he molded us into warriors 我们是他的骑士 他把我们塑造成了
[06:08] the likes the world had never seen. 世界上前所未有的战士
[06:11] We were as brothers. 我们亲如兄弟
[06:12] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[06:14] He believed himself worthy of becoming heir to the Demon, 他觉得自己能做恶魔的继承人
[06:18] but I was the one chosen. 但被选中的是我
[06:20] So you had to kill him. 你得杀了他
[06:22] Yes. 对
[06:24] But you see, I hesitated. And with that hesitation, 但是我犹豫了 因此
[06:27] he found an opportunity to escape, 他发现了逃跑的机会
[06:30] taking with him his loyalists and water from the Lazarus pit. 带走了他的支持者和复活泉的水
[06:34] And he has vexed me ever since. 从此以后他就一直对我怀恨在心
[06:37] And you. 还有你
[06:39] I don’t follow. 我没听懂
[06:40] Damien continues the League’s ways, 达米恩继续联盟的运作方式
[06:42] but through his own organization filled 但是通过他自己的组织
[06:44] with a hive of agents devoted to his own agenda. 里面是一群为他效力的特工
[06:49] Last year, he tried to 去年他试图
[06:50] purchase Malcolm Merlyn’s earthquake generator. 买下马尔科姆·梅林的地震机
[06:53] He gave Gholem Qadir safe haven to Markovia. 他让加伦·卡迪尔平安去了马克维亚
[06:56] And he hired Mark Shaw 并且雇佣了马克·肖
[06:58] to steal a secret file from A.R.G.U.S. 偷走超能力联合调查组的秘密文件
[07:00] This was all the work of one man? 这都是一个人做的吗
[07:04] The list goes on. 他还做了很多事
[07:07] Many lives have been lost, others endangered. 很多人丢了性命 其余人面临危险
[07:10] And all because I was slow to swing a vengeful sword. 这都因为我没能及时挥起复仇之剑
[07:13] And I will not have my heir 我不会让我的继承人
[07:16] haunted by the same mistake. 犯同样的错误
[07:18] What is it you wish me to do? 你希望我做什么
[07:20] There is a rival who claims to be heir to the Demon. 有个自称是恶魔继承人的对手
[07:24] And you must eliminate this threat from your reign. 你必须消除你统治下的这个威胁
[07:28] And you must do so without mercy. 你必须毫不留情
[07:53] Did you hear? 你听到了吗
[07:54] Masks aren’t wanted in Starling no more. 星城已经不需要面具使者了
[07:59] Tell that to the woman you mugged. 跟那个被你抢了的女人说吧
[08:17] You underestimated your opponent again. 你又低估了对手
[08:19] I should have known he had a knife. 我该知道他有把刀的
[08:21] He didn’t have a knife. 不是一把
[08:23] What the hell? 搞什么
[08:27] He had two. 是两把
[08:32] Shall we continue your training? 我们要继续训练吗
[08:34] I’m starving. 我饿死了
[08:36] There’s a diner near here that serves the best 这附近有一家餐馆
[08:37] black and white milkshakes in Starling City. 有星城最好吃的黑白奶昔
[08:40] What is a black and white milkshake? 黑白奶昔是什么
[08:45] I never understood your country’s need 真搞不懂你们国家为什么所有东西
[08:46] to fry everything. 都要炸着吃
[08:48] That’s because everything tastes better that way. 因为这样更好吃
[08:52] This is more oil than potato. 这比土豆油多了
[08:54] Dip it in your milkshake. 蘸奶昔吃
[08:56] I sense you’re mocking me. 你这是在笑话我吧
[08:59] I’m serious. 我说真的
[09:00] Here. Dip it in your milkshake. 给 快蘸奶昔吃
[09:07] I have to admit… 我得承认
[09:09] It’s fun seeing you like this. 看你这样挺有意思的
[09:11] Like what? 哪样
[09:12] Like a normal person. 像正常人一样
[09:14] I am a normal person. 我本来就是正常人
[09:20] I can’t believe you just said that. 难以置信你居然说了这话
[09:24] That’s actually not bad. 还真不错
[09:27] And the student becomes the teacher. 学生摇身变成老师了
[09:34] You have a point. 你说得有理
[09:35] For me, normal is a world where only the strong survive. 对于我 正常就是强者生存
[09:40] One without simple pleasures. 没有简单的快乐
[09:44] Thank you, Laurel. 谢谢 劳蕾尔
[09:47] I was alone and adrift, 我孤身一人 四处漂泊
[09:49] and you have shown me kindness. 而你对我很好
[09:53] I’m only returning the favor. 我只是回报你
[09:56] Isn’t that what you did for Sara? 你不也是这么对莎拉的吗
[09:59] There’s little comparison between my current situation 我现在的情况跟莎拉和奥利弗
[10:01] and Sara’s after her time with Oliver on Lian Yu. 在炼狱那段日子之后的情况没有可比性
[10:07] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[10:10] It’s about Oliver. 是关于奥利弗
[10:12] There’s something that I haven’t told you. 我有事瞒着你
[10:16] He’s in Nanda Parbat. 他在南达尔巴特
[10:20] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[10:21] He’s accepted your father’s offer to become the next Ra’s. 他接受了你父亲的提议 要成为下一任拉斯
[10:26] You should have not kept that from me. 你不该瞒着我的
[10:28] I’m sorry, it’s just– 我很抱歉 只是
[10:30] it’s just that you seemed so happy, 你看起来这么开心
[10:31] and after what happened with your father, I… 而且从你父亲那事之后 我…
[10:38] And here comes the Cat-5 prong into the Ethernet port! Cat-5接口插入以太网端口啦
[10:41] Even if she knew what that was, 就算她知道你在说什么
[10:43] even if I knew what that was, 就算我知道你在说什么
[10:45] I think Sara’s still a little young for chicken cacciatore. 莎拉吃砂锅焖鸡还是有点早吧
[10:48] Well, my mom used to feed me nachos from the bar 我妈在我断奶前就喂我
[10:50] at the Grand before I was off the bottle, 格兰德酒吧的玉米片了
[10:52] and I turned out normal. 我出落得也很正常啊
[10:53] Ish. 算正常吧
[10:59] John… 约翰
[11:01] What’s the house rule? 说说我们家的家规
[11:03] No Glocks on the dinner table. 桌上不许放枪
[11:07] How’d it go out there tonight? 你今晚出任务怎么样
[11:09] Your intel was spot-on. 你的情报很准确
[11:10] Caught four Halcones at the docks 在码头抓了四个阿尔孔家族的人
[11:12] trying to unload a shipment of M16s. 他们想卸下一批M16枪支
[11:16] Well, I’m especially proud that you didn’t get yourself killed. 你能活着回来我真骄傲
[11:18] That was my favorite part, too. 我也最爱这一段
[11:21] If you’re going to keep going out into the field, 如果你要继续出任务
[11:23] we should really design you some sort of… 我们真该给你设计一套…
[11:25] Do not say “costume.” 可别说”装束”
[11:28] Ok. 好吧
[11:30] Identity concealment. 用来隐藏身份的
[11:31] Look, eventually we’re going to have to figure out 我们终究还是要想出个
[11:34] a new status quo, a working one, now that… 新现状的工作状态 既然…
[11:37] Ollie’s gone. 奥利离开了
[11:43] How are you doing? 你怎么样
[11:46] Having never been resurrected before, 以前从没死而复生过
[11:48] I don’t really have anything to compare it to. 没什么能拿来比较的经历
[11:50] I mean about Oliver. 我是指奥利弗
[11:52] Being gone. 离开的事
[11:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:56] Mornings are the worst. 早晨是最糟的
[11:59] I can’t really… leave the loft, 我没法离开家
[12:02] so it’s nice to be able to come here. 能来这里真好
[12:05] You are always welcome in our home. 我们家永远欢迎你
[12:10] I just miss him. 我很想他
[12:14] The fact that he’s gone because of me– 毕竟他因为我才离开…
[12:16] He wouldn’t want you blaming yourself. 他不会希望你责怪自己的
[12:22] In the military, they have a saying 在军队里 有这么一句话
[12:24] for a soldier 说的是
[12:25] that makes the ultimate sacrifice. 英勇就义的士兵
[12:28] Gone… 虽生犹死
[12:30] but never forgotten. 精神不朽
[12:31] Gone, but never forgotten. 虽生犹死 精神不朽
[12:39] Liling’s apartment is just a few more blocks north. 再往北走几个街区就到利林的公寓了
[12:46] Wallace said there wasn’t a cure. 华莱士说过没有解药的
[12:50] It’s United States Army. Shrieve’s men. 是美军 瑞孚的手下
[12:53] That’s not a cure they’re giving those people! 他们给那些人注射的根本不是解药
[12:54] It’s the virus! 是病毒
[12:57] Shrieve is leaving nothing to chance. 瑞孚要滴水不漏
[12:59] He wants to infect as many people as possible. 他要尽可能多地感染人们
[13:01] Come on, we have to stop him. 快来 我们得阻止他
[13:02] Hey! Get away from there! 离开那里
[13:16] Tatsu, the truck! 塔苏 卡车
[13:35] I had him! 我可以搞定他的
[13:38] What do we now? 现在怎么办
[13:39] Destroy it. All of it. 全部销毁
[13:47] I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Oliver earlier. 很抱歉没有早点告诉你奥利弗的事
[13:49] That was your right to know. 你有权利知道
[13:51] I just– 我只是…
[13:52] things were going so well for you. 你现在一切都好
[13:55] You seemed happy, and I didn’t want to upset you, 你看上去很开心 我不想让你不快
[13:56] but I still shouldn’t have kept it from you. 但我还是不该瞒着你
[14:01] Were I so inclined, I’d question why your first instinct 如果我闲着 倒是想问问你的第一直觉
[14:03] is to always keep matters secret. 为什么总是把事情遮遮掩掩
[14:06] Even after doing so cost you a relationship with your father. 即使这么做已经害你跟父亲不和了
[14:09] But I have much greater concerns. 但我有更大的问题要担心
[14:13] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[14:16] You should go. 你该走了
[14:18] No. 不
[14:20] I’m not leaving. 我不走
[14:22] Friends don’t do that to one another. 朋友不会做这种事
[14:26] Now that Oliver has ascended to his position 现在奥利弗已经成为了
[14:28] as heir to the Demon, he will come for me, 恶魔继承人 他会来找我的
[14:32] with as many men as it takes to see me dead. 带着足以杀死我的人手
[14:40] Tonight, Nyssa Al Ghul 今晚 娜莎·厄尔·高福
[14:42] faces justice for her betrayal. 要因她的背叛而受到审判
[14:51] Wait a second! Oliver wouldn’t. 等等 奥利弗不会那么做
[14:53] I don’t see how. 他没理由那么做
[14:54] I think what she’s trying to say 我想她的意思是说
[14:55] is that Oliver would never do anything to hurt you, Felicity. 奥利弗永远不会去做伤害你的事 费利西蒂
[14:58] And the only reason why he joined the League 而他加入联盟的唯一理由
[15:00] is to protect the people he loves. 是去保护他爱的人
[15:01] Now what you need to understand 现在你要明白的是
[15:02] is that Oliver Queen is dead. 奥利弗·奎恩已经死了
[15:05] He’s a memory. 他只在记忆中了
[15:06] Apparently, the League has some of their recruits 显然 联盟会将新成员
[15:08] undergo a process of reprogramming. 进行重新设置
[15:10] Like brainwashing? 像洗脑那样吗
[15:12] Oliver never said that he was signing on for brainwashing. 奥利弗从没说过他答应要被洗脑
[15:14] The League’s ways are shrouded in ritual and ceremony. 联盟总有各种典礼和仪式
[15:17] Oliver would not even know what’s happening to him. 奥利弗甚至不知道自己身上发生了什么
[15:19] I don’t care! Oliver, he is stronger than that! 我不管 奥利弗要强大得多
[15:21] I did not come here to debate. 我不是来争论的
[15:23] Laurel insisted that I bring this news to you myself, 劳蕾尔坚持要我来告诉你们
[15:26] but I can see all I’m doing is damaging your memory of him. 但我觉得这样做是在破坏你们的回忆
[15:30] Perhaps it is better for 也许对你来说
[15:31] you to not think of what Oliver has become. 还是不要知道奥利弗现在的情况比较好
[15:34] You can have that luxury. 你可以这样奢望
[15:38] Wait, where are you going? 等等 你去哪
[15:39] To face him, and if necessary, my destiny. 去迎战他 如果必要的话 还有我的命运
[15:43] I will not cower in the shadows waiting for death. 我不会缩在角落等死的
[15:50] Great. Now what are we supposed to do? 很好 现在该怎么办
[15:53] Nothing. No offense, but Nyssa is insane. 什么都不做 无意冒犯 但娜莎疯了
[15:55] Oliver is still Oliver. 奥利弗还是奥利弗
[15:58] Nobody knows the League better than Nyssa. 没人比娜莎更了解联盟
[16:01] And did you see the look on her face? She was terrified. 你有没有看到她的表情 她很害怕
[16:03] I didn’t even think that was possible. 我根本没想过她可能害怕
[16:05] Even if Nyssa’s right about Oliver… 就算娜莎说得对
[16:07] Which she isn’t. 不可能
[16:07] Getting between her and the League isn’t an option. 我们也不应该挡在她和联盟之间
[16:10] And since when does Ra’s daughter 拉斯的女儿什么时候成了
[16:11] become someone we stick our necks out for, Laurel? 我们要为之两肋插刀的人了 劳蕾尔
[16:13] I know you’re furious with Ra’s for what he’s done to Oliver. 我知道拉斯对奥利弗的所作所为让你生气
[16:15] We all are. 我们都很生气
[16:17] But Nyssa, she saved my sister’s life. 但娜莎 她救过我妹妹的命
[16:21] She gave her a home. 给了她一个家
[16:23] She’s a good person. 她是好人
[16:26] In spite of everything that she grew up with. 尽管她是在那样的环境下长大的
[16:28] And the last time I checked, 而我很确定
[16:30] protecting good people, that is what we do. 我们应该保护好人
[16:34] Fine. 好吧
[16:35] Nyssa does seem to have an 娜莎好像确实知道
[16:36] idea where we can find Oliver and the League. 我们该怎么在联盟中找到奥利弗
[16:38] Well, then I guess we shouldn’t have let Nyssa leave alone. 那我们就不该让娜莎独自行动
[16:41] No, it’s fine. I just put a tracking device on her. 没事 我刚刚在她身上放了追踪器
[16:45] This isn’t my first day. 我又不是新来的
[16:53] Everybody, get back! 所有人撤开
[16:54] Away from the truck! 远离卡车
[17:05] No more virus. 病毒消失了
[17:07] We have to get back to Akio. 我们得回去找绍夫
[17:09] Come on. 走吧
[17:15] Anything? 怎么样了
[17:16] Nyssa hasn’t stopped moving. 娜莎还在移动
[17:17] But I’m still getting a strong signal off the tracker. 但我还是能收到清晰的追踪器信号
[17:19] Copy that. Radio check every five minutes. 收到 每五分钟确认通话
[17:24] What? 怎么
[17:25] If anything happens with Nyssa, 如果娜莎有什么事
[17:26] let me handle it on my own. 让我来处理
[17:29] Laurel, we’re talking about the League of Assassins! 劳蕾尔 我们说的是刺客联盟啊
[17:31] I know that, I just… 我知道 我只是
[17:33] Oliver. You were closer 奥利弗 你跟他的亲近
[17:34] to him than any two people I’ve ever known. 据我所知无人能及
[17:36] – You should not have to… – What, fight him? -你不应该… -什么 与他为敌吗
[17:39] Kill him? 杀了他吗
[17:43] Laurel, it’s not going to come to that. 劳蕾尔 不会发展成那样的
[17:44] Look, I’m with Felicity. 听着 我同意费利西蒂的话
[17:46] There’s nothing that Ra’s al Ghul can do 拉斯·厄尔·高福不可能
[17:48] that can turn Oliver against the people he loves. 让奥利弗对他所爱的人反目成仇
[17:53] Right. 好吧
[18:05] Nice secret headquarter upgrade. 升级版的秘密总部很不错嘛
[18:07] Does Mr. Palmer know you guys are in here? 帕尔默先生知道你们在这里吗
[18:09] Yes. He’s out of town. 知道 他出城了
[18:11] And how did you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[18:13] My dad’s a super villain 我爸爸是个超级大坏蛋
[18:15] and you left your doors unlocked. 而且你没锁门
[18:17] Right. 好吧
[18:19] I have been distracted. 我有点分神
[18:22] ‘Cause you and Mr. Diggle are trying to 是因为你和狄格尔先生正在努力
[18:24] save the city by yourselves? 靠你们的力量来拯救星城吗
[18:27] Look, I’ve been thinking. 听着 我一直在想
[18:29] Um, maybe, rather than me sitting at home, 也许 与其我在家
[18:32] alone, miserable, maybe I could… 独自一人 可悲地待着 还不如…
[18:35] be out there helping you guys. 来帮助你们
[18:37] You seem like you’re shorthanded one, 你们好像挺缺人手的
[18:39] and vigilante skills run in my blood. 而且我骨子里也是治安维护者
[18:42] Thea, this might actually 西娅 也许这周是
[18:44] be the worst week ever for this conversation. 最不适合提这种建议的
[18:47] What’s going on? 怎么了
[18:49] I–I can’t. 我 我不能说
[18:50] Felicity, I cannot be handled right now. 费利西蒂 现在你不能隐瞒我
[18:55] It’s possible– and I stress possible– 也许 我强调也许
[18:59] that Oliver is back in town with the League. 奥利弗跟联盟一起回来了
[19:03] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[19:06] Why would Ollie come back here? 奥利为什么要回来
[19:08] They’re after Nyssa. 他们要追杀娜莎
[19:11] – Ollie would never… – Nyssa thinks -奥利绝不会… -娜莎觉得
[19:12] he’s under some sort of League mind voodoo. 他中了联盟的某种邪术
[19:18] But it’s going to be fine. 但是不会有事的
[19:20] We’re handling it. 一切在我们掌握中
[19:23] You are a terrible liar. 你可真不会撒谎
[19:25] That is true. 没错
[19:27] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
[19:28] I mean, maybe I could just talk to him. 我是说也许我可以跟他谈谈
[19:30] Thea, I don’t know what doctor’s orders are 西娅 我不知道医生会对一个
[19:32] for when someone gets brought back from the dead, 刚从死亡边缘救回来的人有怎样的医嘱
[19:34] but I am pretty sure getting 但我很确定
[19:35] into a fight with the League of Assassins goes against them. 不会是和刺客联盟对决
[19:38] I can get through to him. 我能够说服他
[19:40] Please, Thea. 拜托了 西娅
[19:43] Oliver wouldn’t want you involved. 奥利弗不会希望你被卷进来
[19:45] He did what he did so that you would stay out of harm’s way. 他为了能让你远离伤害才做了这些
[19:48] Yeah, well. 好吧
[19:50] It sounds like Ollie’s not here anymore. 说得好像奥利已经不在这里了
[20:06] This is where my beloved spirit departed this world. 这里是我的爱人离世的地方
[20:11] Do you even remember Sara? 你还记得莎拉吗
[20:13] Or has my father already obliterated her from your memory? 还是我父亲已经把她从你的记忆里删除了
[20:17] I’m here to bring you back to Nanda Parbat. 我来是要把你带回南达尔巴特
[20:23] To face justice? 回去接受制裁吗
[20:25] If so, for what crime? 如若如此 我的罪名是什么
[20:27] To face vengeance? 回去面对报复吗
[20:29] If so, for what offense? 如若如此 我的过错又是什么呢
[20:31] You told me… 你告诉过我
[20:34] Vengeance is justice. 复仇即是正义
[20:36] And you bested me in battle. 你还战胜了我
[20:38] That won’t happen again. 再也不会发生了
[21:07] Do it! If I would die, 动手吧 如果我必须要死
[21:09] I would have it on the same ground as Sara. 我宁可和萨拉死在同一个地方
[21:21] Oh, my God. 天哪
[21:23] We can’t let you hurt her, man. 我们不能让你伤害她
[21:39] Oliver! 奥利弗
[21:47] You should not have interfered. 你不该出手干涉
[21:49] Look, I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:51] But I have lost a sister, a father, Oliver– 但是我已经失去了妹妹 父亲和奥利弗
[21:54] There is no way that I was about to lose you, too. 我绝对不能再失去你了
[21:56] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[21:58] You already have. 你已经失去我了
[22:00] I was marked for death the moment 我在奥利弗接任我父亲的位置时
[22:02] Oliver accepted my father’s offer. 就已经注定要死了
[22:08] Laurel, these past few weeks, 劳蕾尔 过去的这几周
[22:11] they’ve enlightened me. 点亮了我的生命
[22:13] To live a life outside of my father’s rule, 能够活在我父亲的统治之外
[22:16] to be someone else, even for just a little while, 能够以另一个身份活着 即使只是一会
[22:18] brought me great happiness. 也让我非常快乐
[22:20] But I am daughter of the demon. 但我是恶魔的女儿
[22:25] Happiness is not something that was ever meant for me. 快乐从不属于我
[22:30] I’ve known Oliver my entire life. 我从小就认识奥利弗
[22:33] We’ve been friends since childhood. 我们小时候开始就是朋友
[22:37] But tonight, I did not recognize him. 但是今晚 我都认不出他了
[22:39] I told you… he has been changed. 我告诉过你 他已经变了
[22:43] Well, if he can change, then why can’t you? 如果他能改变 为什么你不能
[22:51] How’s Nyssa? 娜莎怎么样
[22:53] She’s with Laurel. She’s going to be ok. 她和劳蕾尔在一起 她会没事的
[22:57] How are you? 你还好吗
[22:59] Same as you, probably. 大概和你差不多
[23:02] Neither one of us believed Nyssa 娜莎告诉我们奥利弗已经变了的时候
[23:04] when she said Oliver had been turned. 我们俩都不相信她
[23:08] I’m still not sure I believe it. 我现在还是不敢相信
[23:12] I heard about this kind of thing. 我听说过类似的事情
[23:16] Guy gets captured by the enemy, gets broken. 被敌军俘虏的人 会被击溃
[23:22] I just never imagined Oliver– 我从没有想过奥利弗
[23:24] still can’t imagine– that Oliver would. 还是很难想象奥利弗也会这样
[23:29] Strongest man I’ve ever known, Felicity. 费利西蒂 他是我见过的最坚强的人
[23:32] When Oliver stayed behind when he agreed to join the league, 奥利弗同意留下加入联盟的时候
[23:35] he never could have known that this is what he was agreeing to. 他绝对不会想到今天的情况
[23:38] The only way that I’ve been able 过去的几周里我一直没倒下
[23:39] to get out of bed these past few weeks 就是因为我知道
[23:41] is because I knew that Oliver was still alive. 奥利弗还活着
[23:44] He is alive, Felicity. 他还活着 费利西蒂
[23:46] We thought that Oliver was just giving up his life to Ra’s. 我们还以为奥利弗成为拉斯只是放弃了他的生活
[23:52] But he gave up his soul. 但是他放弃的是他的灵魂
[24:03] There was doubt you would return. 有人怀疑你不会回来了
[24:05] But not from me. 但是我相信你会回来
[24:07] What happened? 发生了什么
[24:09] Nyssa had friends. 娜莎有帮手
[24:11] I warned you not to face her alone. 我警告过你不要和她单独对抗
[24:13] These friends of Nyssa’s– 娜莎的这些朋友
[24:16] Were they friends of yours? 他们也曾是你的朋友吗
[24:19] They’ll be protecting her now. 他们会保护她
[24:23] We need to draw her out. 我们得把她引出来
[24:29] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[24:30] Suffice it to say, I was surprised to get your call. 不得不说 接到你的电话我很惊讶
[24:33] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[24:36] That couldn’t have been easy for you to say. 开这个口对你来说一定不容易
[24:39] I need to know, is Ollie back in town? 我需要知道 奥利是不是回来了
[24:43] Is he going after Nyssa? 他是不是为了杀娜莎而来
[24:46] According to my sources, 根据我的消息
[24:47] he intends to eliminate her 由于她是他继承拉斯之位的威胁
[24:50] as a threat to his ascension to Ra’s. 所以他打算除掉她
[24:51] Well, I need to stop him. 我得阻止他
[24:53] His is Wahreeth Al Ghul now, Thea. 他现在是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福了 西娅
[24:56] Heir to the demon. 恶魔的继承人
[24:57] He is my brother. 他是我哥哥
[24:59] It’s one thing to let him join 让他加入联盟
[25:00] the League and run off to Nanda Parbat, but– 跑到南达尔巴特是一回事 但是…
[25:02] Another to let him kill? 但是让他杀人是另一回事吗
[25:05] What did you think he would be doing 不然你觉得他在刺客联盟里
[25:07] in the League of Assassins? 都做些什么
[25:09] Felicity told me that he’s been brainwashed. 费利西蒂告诉我他被洗脑了
[25:14] I know what it’s like to kill 我知道受到别人的影响
[25:15] while under the influence of someone else. 而去杀人是什么感觉
[25:20] Your brother didn’t sacrifice everything 你哥哥牺牲那么多
[25:22] for you to go to war with the League. 不是为了让你去和联盟开战的
[25:25] That’s what Felicity said. 费利西蒂也是那么说的
[25:26] And she was right. 她说的没错
[25:28] No. 不
[25:29] I couldn’t stop him from trading his life to save mine, 我没办法阻止他用已命换我命
[25:33] but this, this I can stop. 但是这个 我可以制止
[25:36] You are a warrior, Thea. 你是一名战士 西娅
[25:39] Long before I trained you. 在我训练你之前就是了
[25:41] You have always had an incredible strength inside you, 你体内一直有一种不可思议的力量
[25:44] and your brother knows that, too. 你哥哥也知道
[25:48] Now… 那么
[25:51] What do you need from me? 你需要我做什么
[25:59] Are you sure this is ok? 你确定这样好吗
[26:01] Yeah. With Oliver and the League running around, 没事 尤其是现在奥利弗和联盟要大开杀戒
[26:03] it’s best we stay close. Especially if something… 我们最好待在一起 如果有什么…
[26:08] John? 约翰
[26:10] Something’s wrong. Lyla? 不对劲 莱拉
[26:15] Where’s lyla? 莱拉在哪
[26:24] – John. – Oliver? -约翰 -奥利弗
[26:26] First, let me assure you that no harm will come to Lyla, 首先我向你保证莱拉不会受到任何伤害
[26:29] if you do exactly as I say. 前提是你照我说的去做
[26:32] Bring Nyssa to the warehouse at Fullerton and Halstead, 带娜莎来富勒顿路和霍尔斯特德路口的仓库
[26:36] and I’ll let your wife go. 我就放你妻子走
[26:37] Oliver, I swear, if you do anything to Lyla… 奥利弗 我发誓 如果你伤害莱拉…
[26:40] You have 30 minutes. 你只有三十分钟
[26:55] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[26:57] What happened? 发生了什么事
[26:58] Oliver and his new friends took Lyla. 奥利弗和他的新朋友带走了莱拉
[27:00] What?! Where’s Sara, is she ok? 什么 莎拉在哪 她没事吧
[27:01] Yeah, she’s with John’s neighbor. 没事 她和约翰的邻居在一起
[27:02] What’s wrong with you?! 你怎么回事
[27:03] Hey, it is not Nyssa’s fault! 这不怪娜莎
[27:05] No, just her people. 是 但都怪她的人
[27:07] You call yourself warriors. 你们称自己为战士
[27:09] You claim to have honor. 你们自称言而有信
[27:11] Well, if you knew the meaning of the word, 如果你们知道这个词的意义
[27:12] you would know there are some lines you do not cross! 就会知道有些原则是不能违背的
[27:14] – Ok, John, back off. – You back off! -约翰 让开 -你给我让开
[27:16] I am truly sorry. 真的很对不起
[27:18] I never meant for any harm to come to you or your family. 我从未想过要伤害你或你的家人
[27:21] Yeah, Nyssa? 是吗 娜莎
[27:22] Then prove it. 那就证明给我看
[27:25] Hand yourself over to the League. 把你自己交给联盟
[27:27] What?! 什么
[27:28] We’re just going to negotiate with him now? 我们就这样去和他谈判吗
[27:31] Are we just going to give in? Turn over an innocent person? 我们要投降吗 把无辜的人交出去
[27:33] She’s not innocent! 她一点也不无辜
[27:35] She’s the daughter of the demon. 她是恶魔的女儿
[27:37] She’s killed hundreds of people. 她杀过成百上千的人
[27:38] Enough! 够了
[27:40] The only thing that matters is getting Lyla back. 最重要的是把莱拉救回来
[27:42] – I don’t care how we do it. – Yes, you do. -我不在乎用什么方法 -你在乎的
[27:45] Trading one person’s life for another– 一命换一命
[27:46] we’re supposed to be better than that. 我们应该没这么卑鄙吧
[27:48] It’s all right. Of course you should 没事的 你当然应该
[27:50] exchange me for your beloved. 用我来交换你心爱的人
[27:53] I won’t see an innocent life taken for mine. 我不会眼睁睁看着无辜的人因我而死
[27:56] No. 不
[27:57] I’m not going to let you commit suicide. 我不会让你去寻死的
[28:00] Don’t you remember what you said? 你不记得自己说过什么了吗
[28:02] These past few weeks have been some of the best of your life. 过去的这几周是你一生中最好的时光
[28:05] I remember. 我记得
[28:06] And I remember telling you 我还记得跟你说
[28:07] that happiness is something denied to me. 快乐不属于我
[28:11] Where’s the exchange take place? 交换地点在哪
[28:13] No. There has to be another way. 不 肯定有别的办法
[28:16] Another way to save Lyla 既能救莱拉
[28:17] without turning Nyssa over to the League. 又不必把娜莎交给联盟
[28:19] And if there isn’t, even if you get Lyla back safe and sound, 就算没有 就算你能安然无恙地救回莱拉
[28:23] Oliver won’t be the only one who lost his soul. 失去灵魂的人就不止奥利弗一个了
[28:29] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[28:31] Johnny told me, but how could you become this? 约翰和我说过 可你怎么会变成这样了
[28:34] Quiet. 安静
[28:35] It’ll be over soon. 很快就结束了
[28:36] No. I genuinely want to know. 不 我是真心想知道
[28:40] How could the man who stood up at my wedding do this? 我婚礼上的伴郎怎么会做这种事
[28:43] How could the man who’s been like a brother to– 一个像弟弟一样的人怎么会…
[28:45] Quiet! 闭嘴
[28:48] You know… 你知道
[28:50] when John’s brother died, 约翰的哥哥死时
[28:52] a part of him died, too. 他的一部分也随之而去了
[28:55] His guilt and the emptiness 他的愧疚
[28:56] from the loss outweighed everything. 以及失去亲人的空洞超越了一切
[28:59] I tried my hardest to help him, 我尽了最大能力去帮他
[29:01] but no one seemed to be able to comfort him or fill that void. 但好像没人能安慰他 或是填补那个空洞
[29:05] Until he met you. 直到他遇见了你
[29:08] You gave him hope and purpose again. 你再次给了他希望和目标
[29:11] It’s time. 到时间了
[29:17] Akio! 绍夫
[29:25] Mother! 妈妈
[29:27] Akio! Akio! 绍夫 绍夫
[29:30] Liling’s sick. 利林病了
[29:31] It’s going to be ok. 不会有事的
[29:32] Akio. Hao ba. 绍夫 好吧
[29:35] We have to leave Hong Kong. 我们得离开香港
[29:36] Shrieve and his men– 瑞孚和他的手下…
[29:37] Have enough to worry about! 要担心的事已经够多了
[29:39] Tatsu’s right. 塔苏说得对
[29:40] The chaos will give us cover. 我们能藏身于混乱之中
[29:42] Could be our only chance. 可能是我们唯一的机会
[29:50] They’re here. 他们来了
[29:58] Search them. 搜身
[30:02] Where’s my wife? 我妻子在哪里
[30:05] Where’s my wife?! 我妻子在哪里
[30:11] You son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[30:13] Whatever Ra’s did to you… 不管拉斯对你做了什么…
[30:15] Don’t you dare touch me. 你敢碰我试试看
[30:23] Oliver, this isn’t you. 奥利弗 你不是这样的
[30:25] Look at me. 看着我
[30:27] I know you’re still in there somewhere. 我知道你的良知还在
[30:35] Bind her. 把她绑起来
[30:48] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[30:52] Johnny! 约翰
[30:53] It’s ok, I’m here. 没事了 我在这里
[30:54] I thought they were going for Sara. 我以为他们要抓莎拉
[30:55] Everything’s fine, Sara’s fine. 没事了 莎拉也没事
[30:58] I told Felicity this is just like Jakarta. 我和费利西蒂说现在就像在雅加达那会儿
[31:06] Kneel before the true heir to the demon. 向真正的恶魔继承人下跪
[31:09] I kneel before no one. 我不向任何人下跪
[31:44] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[31:49] Nyssa! No! 娜莎 不
[32:06] You’re still Oliver. 你还是奥利弗
[32:09] I don’t care if the hood is black or green. 不管兜帽是黑色还是绿色
[32:12] You’re still you! 你还是你
[32:18] Get away from him. 离他远点
[32:22] Get away from him, or the next one goes in your eye. 离他远点 不然下一箭就射进你眼睛里
[32:51] Lyla’s got Sara. 莱拉带着莎拉
[32:52] They’re headed out of town 她们出城了
[32:53] until we can get things straightened out. 直到我们把事情解决
[32:54] There is no straightening this out. 这件事解决不了
[32:56] I don’t know, Felicity. I can’t see past tomorrow right now. 我不知道 费利西蒂 现在我毫无头绪
[32:59] They’re going to kill Nyssa. 他们会杀了娜莎的
[33:02] Oliver or her father, they’re going to kill her. 奥利弗或她父亲 他们会杀了她的
[33:04] I’m sorry, Laurel. 抱歉 劳蕾尔
[33:07] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[33:09] No. No, it’s not. 是的 是不公平
[33:11] I’ll ask it to ask it– 我就直说了
[33:16] there is no way I’m getting him back. 我根本没办法让他回来了
[33:19] He’s gone, Felicity. 他不再是他了 费利西蒂
[33:22] No one wants to believe that less than me. 这里我最不想相信这一点
[33:25] But he’s gone. 但他已徒有躯壳
[33:30] There’s only one thing left of him now. 唯独留下一样东西
[33:33] And what’s that? 是什么
[33:40] Us. 我们
[33:43] Gone, but never forgotten. 虽生犹死 精神不朽
[33:56] There are no more threats to my reign. 现在我的统治再无威胁
[33:59] Your fealty continues to impress me, Al Sah-him. 你的忠诚让我很满意 厄尔·莎菲尔
[34:02] You truly are Wahreeth Al Ghul. 你是真正的沃伊夫·厄尔·高福
[34:05] And yet my daughter still does not approve of my choice. 而我的女儿还没有同意我的决定
[34:11] Fortunately, what I require from you is not your approval. 庆幸的是我不需要你的同意
[34:16] Did you search her? 你搜过她的身了吗
[34:17] It does not appear to be on her person. 看起来不在她身上
[34:23] Bring me her weapons. 把她的武器给我
[34:29] You know, as a young child, 还是小丫头时
[34:32] Nyssa displayed the panache of a thief. 娜莎就展现出了神偷的天赋
[34:35] Always stealing extra qatayef at her meals 总是在吃饭时偷剩下的小甜饼
[34:37] and then stowing them away in her quarters. 然后把它们藏在她的房间里
[34:41] She would grow to learn 随着长大她应该知道
[34:43] that there is nothing she can hide from me. 没有东西能躲过我的法眼
[34:46] Her exploits of late… 她最近的所为
[34:54] seem to have clouded that memory. 似乎给那些回忆蒙上了阴影
[35:02] I will remember you as the warrior you once were 我会记住你曾经作为勇士的模样
[35:05] and not as this shell that stands before me. 而不是你目前在我面前的空壳样
[35:09] All my life, I’ve lived in fear of you. 我这一生一直生活在对你的恐惧之下
[35:13] But now, as I stand before you ready to leave this earth, 但现在我已经准备好受死
[35:16] I want you to know– 我要你知道
[35:19] I am not afraid. 我不再害怕了
[35:24] Do what needs to be done, my heir. 动手吧 我的继承人
[35:27] And take with it the satisfaction 伴随着的会是你的统治
[35:28] that your reign will be unchallenged. 将不再受到挑战的满足感
[35:46] I can see now, you do not require 我现在已知道 你不需要
[35:48] a culling to solidify your reign. 杀戮来巩固你的统治
[35:51] You have broken your rival, Al Sah-him. 你打败了你的对手 厄尔·莎菲尔
[35:53] Something I was unable to do as an heir. 这是我作为继承人时无法做到的
[35:56] Spilling her blood now would only serve as gluttony. 现在让她血撒满堂只会成为暴行
[36:03] Now, perhaps… 现在 也许
[36:05] her blood could be of another purpose. 她的血能有别的用途
[36:12] As a means to unite our families. 作为团结我们这个家的联结
[36:15] You as husband… 你作为丈夫
[36:18] and you as wife. 你作为妻子
[36:20] I would rather die than become his betrothed. 我宁死也不会嫁给他
[36:23] Well, your wishes were no longer my concern 自从你背叛我开始
[36:25] from the moment you betrayed me. 我就不再关心你的意愿了
[36:28] So you will marry Al Sah-him. 所以你要嫁给厄尔·莎菲尔
[36:33] And you will become bride of the demon. 而你将会成为恶魔的新娘
[36:56] We need a vehicle. 我们需要一辆车
[37:01] Oliver! 奥利弗
[37:10] Let’s get out of this place. 我们快逃离这个地方
[37:12] It’s ok. You’re safe now. 没事 我们安全了
[37:26] Thea? 西娅
[37:29] The door was open. 门开着
[37:33] Sorry to interrupt your staring into nothingness. 不好意思打扰你放空了
[37:37] He should have let me die. 他就不应该救我
[37:40] That was never an option. 对他而言 这不是选择
[37:45] That’s why I love him. 这就是我爱他的原因
[37:48] I didn’t know… 我之前不知道
[37:51] about you and my brother. 你跟我哥的事
[37:55] Yeah, well… 是啊
[37:58] It was complicated. 这有点复杂
[38:02] But I did love him. 但我是爱他的
[38:06] Despite everything, I still do. 尽管发生了这一切 我还爱着他
[38:10] I do, too. 我也爱他
[38:14] How… 这…
[38:15] is that even possible? 怎么可能
[38:17] – After what he’s – Become. -在他做了… -这些事之后
[38:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:26] But I think John’s right; 但我觉得约翰说得对
[38:28] I think we have to remember the best parts of him, 我觉得我们要记住最好的他
[38:30] and we have to move on. 我们也要向前看
[38:33] Are you trying to convince me 你是想说服我
[38:35] or yourself? 还是想说服你自己
[38:37] Both of us. 我们俩
[38:39] I don’t know how, but we have to go on living. 我不知道要怎么做 但是我们得继续生活
[38:44] That’s what Oliver… 这是奥利弗
[38:47] Ollie would want for you– 奥利想让你拥有的
[38:49] to move on. 让你忘记过去
[38:51] To live. 好好生活
[38:52] To be with the one that you love while you still can. 让你在仍旧可以的时候跟你所爱的人在一起
[38:56] Roy is gone, so… 罗伊已经不在了 所以…
[39:00] You’ve had a lot on your plate, 你之前经历了很多
[39:02] and I’ve been trying to think of the right time 我一直想找一个合适的时机
[39:05] to tell you this… 告诉你
[39:09] Roy’s alive. 罗伊还活着
[39:11] We faked his death. 我们伪造了他的死亡
[39:12] It’s a long story, as most fake death stories are. 如同大部分伪造死亡故事相同这说来话长
[39:15] We were going to tell you, I promise. 我们打算要告诉你的 我保证
[39:17] But then you were busy being mostly dead, 但是你大部分时候一直处于昏死状态
[39:19] and then Oliver signed on to become darth Oliver. 之后奥利弗决定成为黑暗奥利弗
[39:21] – I don’t– – He’s starting… -我不… -他开始了
[39:24] a new life. 一段新的生活
[39:27] One that hopefully includes you. 一段希望你也参与其中的新生活
[39:33] If you want it. 如果你也希望的话
[40:18] When my daughter left Nanda Parbat, 当我的女儿离开南达尔巴特
[40:20] she absconded something critical to both our futures. 她带走了一些对我们的未来很重要的东西
[40:23] Do you recall the village I showed you? 你还记得我指给你看的村庄吗
[40:25] The one where only the dead remain? 那个只有死尸的村庄
[40:27] – It was your home. Was. -那曾是你的家 -曾经是
[40:29] And I was obligated to unleash death upon it. 而我被要求在那制造死亡
[40:32] It has been this way ever since there has been a Ra’s. 自从有拉斯的存在就开始有这个传统
[40:35] You see, it is the final act of ascension, 这是成为真正掌权者的最后一步
[40:38] the transformation to demon’s head. 成为恶魔首领的转变过程
[40:41] The erasure of one’s former life, former home. 抹杀前世的生活和家
[40:44] Now, my predecessor, 我的前任
[40:47] he wiped away Alexandria, Egypt, 他在1609年用霍乱抹杀了
[40:48] with cholera in 1609. 埃及亚历山大港
[40:51] Today you will do the same. 今天你也要做同样的事情
[40:55] Do you recognize this? 你认得出这些吗
[40:57] The Alpha and Omega bioweapon. 阿尔法和欧米茄生化武器
[41:00] Beginning and the end. 事情始末如此
[41:02] Nyssa stole this to prevent my heir from doing that 娜莎偷了这个来防止我的继承人
[41:04] which you will do today. 做今天你将要做的事
[41:07] You will unleash this on Starling City. 你要把这个用在星城
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme