时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Why didn’t you tell me about Sara? | 你为什么没有告诉我关于莎拉的事 |
[00:04] | Every time I bring her up, you end up evading it. | 每次我提起她 你都在回避 |
[00:07] | You killed Sara. | 你杀了莎拉 |
[00:09] | And I don’t want you to tell anyone about this, | 而且我不想你告诉任何人这件事 |
[00:11] | especially Laurel. | 尤其是劳蕾尔 |
[00:14] | How could you have done this to me? | 你怎么能那样对我 |
[00:16] | – Please do not do this– – Just stop! | -拜托别这样… -够了 |
[00:17] | I will work with you to stop Ra’s, | 我会跟你合作对付拉斯 |
[00:20] | but never again will I be your daughter. | 不过我绝不会当你的女儿 |
[00:48] | Oliver Queen is still alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:50] | Somehow, Ta-er Al Sah-fer’s killer still yet breathes. | 杀害塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔的凶手还活着 |
[00:54] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[00:56] | He has returned to Starling City, apparently. | 显然 他回到了星城 |
[00:58] | Why did you not tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[01:00] | I had a right to know that justice has not been done! | 我有权知道正义尚未伸张 |
[01:03] | Because Oliver Queen did not murder Ta-er Al Sah-fer. | 因为奥利弗·奎恩没有杀塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔 |
[01:06] | Do you not believe his own confession | 你不信他自己的坦白 |
[01:08] | because you doubt his motives | 是因为怀疑他的动机 |
[01:11] | or because you don’t approve of my grief? | 还是因为你不赞同我的悲伤 |
[01:13] | – Sara was your beloved. – And you’ve never approved. | -莎拉是你的爱人 -你一直都不赞同 |
[01:16] | I knew Sara would leave us. | 我知道莎拉会离开我们 |
[01:19] | Leave you. | 离开你 |
[01:21] | One way or the other. | 无论如何 |
[01:23] | I didn’t approve of the love | 我不赞成这种 |
[01:24] | that I knew would end only in heartbreak. | 结局只会是心碎的爱 |
[01:28] | Whether Queen killed Sara or not, | 不管奎恩杀没杀莎拉 |
[01:30] | he challenged you. He defied you. | 他都挑战了你 违抗了你 |
[01:35] | For that alone, he must die. | 只因为这个 他就得死 |
[01:50] | Coordinate your attacks. | 协调你们的攻击 |
[01:52] | If you don’t fight in unison, | 如果你们不配合攻击 |
[01:53] | your numbers become my advantage. | 人多反而会成为你们的劣势 |
[02:03] | You both have a long way to go. | 你俩要走的路还长着呢 |
[02:05] | Particularly you, Oliver. | 特别是你 奥利弗 |
[02:07] | You’ve spent years preparing | 你多年来都在准备 |
[02:08] | to bring a bow and arrow to a sword fight. | 带着弓箭参加刀剑之战 |
[02:12] | That’s almost funny coming from you, | 这句话从你嘴里说出来还真是好笑 |
[02:13] | considering you’re the reason the League is targeting us. | 毕竟是因为你联盟才追杀我们 |
[02:16] | Thea has the club closed for renovations. | 西娅关闭了俱乐部来进行翻新 |
[02:18] | I’ve reinforced all the entrances with A.R.G.U.S. Tech. | 我和超能力联合调查组技术人员加固了所有入口 |
[02:21] | – We’re secure. – John. | -我们很安全 -约翰 |
[02:23] | My friends call me Dig. | 我的朋友们叫我狄格 |
[02:25] | You shouldn’t even speak to me. | 你不该跟我说话的 |
[02:31] | If the club is as secure as Dig says, | 如果俱乐部像狄格所说的那么安全 |
[02:33] | perhaps you and Thea should relocate here. | 也许你和西娅应该搬来这里 |
[02:36] | We discussed that. Thea wants to stay in the loft. | 我们讨论过了 西娅想待在顶层公寓 |
[02:39] | I have only been able to survive in Starling City | 我能在星城活下来 |
[02:41] | because the League has no idea where in the city I am. | 是因为联盟不知道我在城市的哪个地方 |
[02:44] | We are not leaving the loft. | 我们不会离开顶层公寓 |
[02:47] | You and your sister have the same stubbornness. | 你和你妹妹一样固执 |
[02:49] | Clearly it comes from your mother’s side of the family. | 显然这是母亲那边的遗传 |
[02:53] | It’s pretty amazing | 真了不起 |
[02:55] | how much Malcolm taught you in such a short time. | 马尔科姆这么短的时间里教了你这么多 |
[02:57] | Yeah. He’s father of the year. | 是啊 他是年度最佳父亲 |
[03:01] | Your fighting style, it– | 你的打斗方式 |
[03:04] | it reminds me a bit of Sara. | 让我想到了莎拉 |
[03:07] | That’s, probably because | 那也许因为 |
[03:10] | the same people taught Malcolm and her to fight. | 是教马尔科姆和她打斗的是同一群人 |
[03:14] | I need to take a shower. | 我得去洗个澡了 |
[03:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:25] | I was going to ask for a favor, but I’m… | 我本来是想请你帮个忙 但是我 |
[03:28] | really more concerned about you at the moment, Oliver. | 现在更关心你 奥利弗 |
[03:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:34] | You’ve been pushing it pretty hard with Malcolm Merlyn lately. | 你最近和马尔科姆·梅林练得很辛苦 |
[03:36] | When’s the last time you got a decent night’s sleep? | 你上次好好睡一觉是什么时候 |
[03:38] | I will sleep when this is over. | 这一切结束后我会好好睡的 |
[03:51] | We recovered the Omega from Chien Na Wei. | 我们从钱娜维那里拿到了欧米茄 |
[03:53] | We stole the Alpha from the Hong Kong military | 从香港军方那边偷来了阿尔法 |
[03:56] | and gave it to Amanda Waller. | 给了阿曼达·沃勒 |
[03:58] | Look, no matter how many times you make me say it, | 不管你逼我说多少次 |
[04:00] | it’s not going to be any less true. | 这一切都是真的 |
[04:02] | – That’s enough. You’re relieved. – Yes, sir. | -够了 你可以走了 -是 长官 |
[04:05] | Sorry. Waller’s a little too thorough for her own good, | 抱歉 沃勒有点周密 这是为了她自己好 |
[04:09] | and by “Thorough,” I think you know I mean paranoid. | 你应该知道我说的”周密”是指多疑 |
[04:11] | Well, I’ve gotten used to it by now. | 我现在已经习惯了 |
[04:14] | Where is she, anyway? | 她现在在哪 |
[04:15] | Well, the mop-up of the Alpha/Omega bioweapons problem | 阿尔法/欧米茄生化武器问题的扫尾工作 |
[04:19] | has become a United States army operation. | 已经属于美国军方的管辖范围 |
[04:21] | Ms. Waller’s participation is concluded. | 沃勒女士的参与部分结束了 |
[04:24] | I’m sure that comes as a profound disappointment to you. | 你一定觉得这很令人失望 |
[04:27] | Oh, like you wouldn’t believe. | 是我 你想不到我有多失望 |
[04:29] | I apologize for the invasiveness of your debrief. | 抱歉 我打扰了你的审讯 |
[04:33] | And now that it’s over, you’re free to go. | 现在一切结束了 你可以走了 |
[04:35] | The Yamashiros have been released, too. | 山城一家也被释放了 |
[04:38] | They’re returning to Japan. You go with them, | 他们要回日本 你跟他们一起去 |
[04:41] | and from there, you can return to Starling | 从那里 你可以回到星城 |
[04:42] | or go wherever else on earth you wish. | 或者去你想去的任何地方 |
[04:46] | Thank you, General Shrieve. | 谢谢你 瑞福将军 |
[04:47] | After what you did, son… | 鉴于你做过的事 孩子 |
[04:52] | That’s the least I could do. | 这算不了什么 |
[05:06] | This is hardcore. | 这还真厉害 |
[05:09] | When Dig said he was fortifying the club, | 狄格说他要加固俱乐部时 |
[05:11] | I figured there’d just be a few extra locks and cameras. | 我还以为只会多加些锁和摄像头 |
[05:17] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[05:18] | No. No, not really. | 不太好 |
[05:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:23] | Ollie told me that I can’t tell anyone. | 奥利不让我告诉别人 |
[05:27] | Whatever it is, | 不管是什么事 |
[05:29] | you have to be able to talk about it with someone. | 你得能和别人聊聊 |
[05:31] | Someone who’s not your brother. | 除了你哥哥之外的人 |
[05:36] | I killed Sara. | 我杀了莎拉 |
[05:40] | – It was Malcolm. He– – I know. | -是马尔科姆 他… -我知道 |
[05:43] | And none of you told me? | 可你们都瞒着我吗 |
[05:46] | You know last year when I kind of went off the rails for a bit? | 你记得去年有阵子我有点发疯吗 |
[05:49] | Yeah… | 记得 |
[05:50] | I was also under the influence of something. | 我也受了药物的影响 |
[05:52] | And just like you, | 跟你一样 |
[05:54] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[05:57] | A cop. | 一个警察 |
[05:59] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[06:00] | They didn’t tell me, either. | 他们也没告诉我 |
[06:02] | And when–when I found out… | 我发现时… |
[06:04] | You wished that you didn’t know. | 你希望你自己不知道 |
[06:05] | Look, I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that | 我不会跟你撒谎 跟你说 |
[06:07] | the feeling ever goes away, | 那种感觉会消失 |
[06:08] | but I can tell you that it gets easier, Thea. | 但我可以告诉你 会好起来的 西娅 |
[06:12] | You don’t have to see that cop’s family | 你不用每天都看到 |
[06:16] | almost every single day. | 那个警察的家人 |
[06:18] | I can’t imagine that it’s going to get any easier. | 我不觉得这会好起来 |
[06:22] | And I don’t think that it should. | 我也不觉得应该好起来 |
[06:40] | So he is alive. There were doubts. | 所以他还活着 都有人怀疑了 |
[06:42] | Do you have any idea what happens | 你知不知道 |
[06:43] | to the stock price of Palmer Technology | 当帕尔默本人失踪一周 |
[06:44] | when Palmer goes missing for a week… | 帕尔默科技的股票价格会怎么样 |
[06:52] | It’s been a week? | 已经有一周了吗 |
[06:54] | I’ve been a little distracted. | 我有点分心了 |
[06:57] | I can’t get the gauntlet module | 我没法让臂铠模块 |
[06:58] | to interface with the helmet system. | 连接上头盔系统 |
[07:00] | I’ve been working the problem, but I can’t– | 我一直想解决 但我没法… |
[07:01] | – Stop! – Yeah, I imagined you’d say that, | -住手 -我猜到你会这么说 |
[07:03] | but this is the last step towards the suit becoming operational, | 但这是铠甲能运作的最后一步 |
[07:06] | – and a little facial hair is a small price to pay– – Stop! | -一点胡子只是小小的代价 -住手 |
[07:10] | This is a subsonic ionizer. | 这是亚音速离子发生器 |
[07:12] | If you try to use it on quadband circuitry, | 如果你在四频电路中使用 |
[07:14] | – it could result– – In a catalytic reaction | -就会导致… -催化反应 |
[07:15] | that could destroy the entire building. | 会毁了这栋大楼 |
[07:21] | You need to get some sleep. | 你得睡会儿 |
[07:23] | I will, once I’ve cracked the problem. | 我会的 只要我解决了问题 |
[07:25] | Or blow yourself up? | 或者炸死自己吗 |
[07:26] | Whichever comes first. | 看哪个更早发生了 |
[07:27] | Ray? | 雷 |
[07:30] | When those men killed Anna, | 那些人杀了安娜时 |
[07:32] | I promised myself | 我向自己保证 |
[07:34] | I would never feel that helpless again. | 我不会再经历那种绝望 |
[07:37] | So, can you even imagine how I felt | 你能想象当砖墙的人在这里横行霸道 |
[07:38] | when Brick’s men took a portion of the city hostage? | 我是什么感受吗 |
[07:41] | Lousy. We all did. | 愤怒 大家的感觉都一样 |
[07:43] | But if you’re punishing yourself– | 但如果你用这个来惩罚自己… |
[07:45] | I’m not–I’m not punishing myself. | 我没有 我不是在惩罚自己 |
[07:47] | I’m focused on the task at hand. | 我只是专注于眼下的任务 |
[07:50] | Too focused, clearly. | 显然太过专注了 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry, but I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 不好意思 我还有很多工作要做 |
[08:07] | Hey, dad. It’s me. Again. | 爸爸 还是我 |
[08:10] | Listen, I know you’re upset | 我知道你很难过 |
[08:11] | and you have every right to be, but | 你绝对有理由伤心难过 可是 |
[08:14] | it’s been over a week, and now that you know the truth, | 你这样已经一周了 既然现在你知道了真相 |
[08:18] | neither of us should go through this alone, so, | 我们谁都不该独自承受 所以求你了 |
[08:22] | please call me back. | 回我电话吧 |
[08:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:30] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[08:33] | I–I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[08:36] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:37] | No. It’s about Sara. | 不好 是莎拉的事 |
[08:41] | OK. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | Malcolm drugged me. | 马尔科姆给我下了药 |
[08:48] | He gave me something that made me… | 他让我吃了一种药 |
[08:54] | susceptible to suggestion, and I– | 这种药让那个我受了迷惑 然后我– |
[08:57] | Thea…what are you talking about? | 西娅 你在说什么 |
[09:02] | I killed Sara. | 我杀了莎拉 |
[09:06] | I didn’t know what I was doing, ok? | 我不知道当时自己在做什么 |
[09:09] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[09:11] | I’m so sorry, Laurel. | 真对不起 劳蕾尔 |
[09:14] | If Merlyn drugged you… | 如果梅林给你下了药 |
[09:18] | then it wasn’t your fault. | 那就不是你的错 |
[09:22] | But how could you work with him? | 可你为什么还跟他合作 |
[09:24] | How could you stand by his side? | 为什么你还站在他那边 |
[09:26] | Because of the threat of the League. | 因为联盟的威胁 |
[09:30] | We have to work with him. | 我们必须和他合作 |
[09:33] | I don’t have a choice. | 别无选择 |
[09:34] | Yes, you do. | 你当然有选择 |
[09:37] | What happened wasn’t your fault, Thea, | 之前的事不是你的错 西娅 |
[09:39] | because it wasn’t your decision. | 因为那不是你做出的选择 |
[09:41] | If you want to make this right, | 如果你想要挽回曾经的错 |
[09:43] | what you do from now on…that is. | 从今以后走上正确的路 这就是你的选择 |
[10:05] | I can’t remember Sara’s smile. | 我已经不记得莎拉的笑容了 |
[10:07] | It’s weird, isn’t it? | 真奇怪 不是吗 |
[10:09] | I mean, I know Sara used to smile | 我知道莎拉经常微笑 |
[10:13] | and–and laugh, | 有时开口大笑 |
[10:15] | but when I close my eyes and I try and picture it, | 但当我闭上双眼 试图回忆起她的笑容 |
[10:18] | all I see is the way that I found her. | 我唯一看见的就是发现她的场景 |
[10:22] | You know, sometimes, the only thing that keeps me going | 有时候 唯一让我支撑下去的动力 |
[10:25] | is the thought of one day finding her killer. | 就是有一天要找出杀害她的凶手 |
[10:27] | We will. | 我们会找到的 |
[10:30] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[10:36] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:39] | – Do what? – Lie. | -做什么 -撒谎 |
[10:41] | Right to my face. | 当着我的面撒谎 |
[10:44] | Thea told me, Oliver. She told me everything. | 西娅告诉我了 奥利弗 她什么都说了 |
[10:47] | How could you keep this from me? | 你怎么能这样瞒着我 |
[10:49] | After what you wanted to do to Lacroix and Merlyn? | 在你想对拉克鲁瓦和梅林下手之后 |
[10:53] | Do you really need to ask me that question? | 你真的要问我这个问题吗 |
[10:55] | I’m not so consumed with vengeance | 我并没有因为想要复仇 |
[10:57] | that I blame Thea for Sara’s death. | 就把莎拉的死怪罪于西娅 |
[11:00] | I blame Malcolm Merlyn. | 我恨的是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[11:02] | I need him. | 我需要他活着 |
[11:03] | He murdered my sister. | 他杀了我妹妹 |
[11:05] | With the League targeting us, | 联盟现在已经盯上了我们 |
[11:06] | he is the only chance I have of saving mine. | 只有他能帮我保住西娅的命 |
[11:10] | This is how it has to be. | 事情只能如此 |
[11:12] | It’s really amazing… | 说来好笑 |
[11:15] | the way Merlyn always finds a way | 梅林永远能找到办法 |
[11:17] | under your protection. | 让你留住他的命 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry, Laurel. | 对不起 劳蕾尔 |
[11:20] | You know, it’s hard to remember a time… | 知道吗 要记起我们 |
[11:23] | when I was actually in love with you. | 真正相爱的日子 还真是件难事 |
[11:41] | I told you not to tell anyone. | 我告诉过你不要跟任何人说 |
[11:42] | I guess I’m just not as good at keeping secrets as you are. | 看来我不像你一样擅长保守秘密 |
[11:46] | Thea, I’m not gonna pretend that I understand | 西娅 我不会说什么大话 |
[11:48] | all the different types of pain that you’re in, | 假装自己理解你的痛苦 |
[11:50] | but the threat, it is very real. | 但那些威胁都是真的 |
[11:53] | And the only way that we are gonna survive | 只有相互合作 |
[11:55] | is by acting in unison. | 我们才能活下来 |
[11:57] | Are you really quoting Malcolm Merlyn to me right now? | 你居然用马尔科姆·梅林的话来劝我 |
[12:00] | Yes. Because he, better than anyone, | 是的 因为他比任何人都明白 |
[12:02] | understands the danger the 3 of us are facing. | 我们现在所面对的险境 |
[12:06] | We’re not in any danger. | 我们才没遇到什么险境 |
[12:10] | Not anymore. Not you or me. | 我们俩都不会有危险 |
[12:14] | But Malcolm, he’s going to face justice. | 马尔科姆 他要受到正义的制裁 |
[12:20] | Thea, what have you done? | 西娅 你做了什么 |
[12:33] | You’re clearly not League of Assassins. | 你肯定不是刺客联盟的人 |
[12:37] | They wouldn’t be this sloppy. | 他们水平比这要高 |
[12:47] | That’s right. I forgot. | 没错 我都差点忘了 |
[12:48] | Oliver mentioned you were having some identity issues, | 奥利弗说你有自我认知问题 |
[12:51] | though he didn’t mention about your delusions of Grandeur. | 不过他没提到你的自以为是 |
[13:03] | You killed my sister, you stupid son of a bitch! | 你杀了我妹妹 你这个人渣 |
[13:10] | Now you’re just embarrassing yourself. | 你这是在给自己出洋相 |
[13:12] | Your sister’s teacher was my teacher. | 你妹妹的老师就是我老师 |
[13:14] | Did you think you could really dispatch me with a stick? | 你觉得靠这个你就能打败我 |
[13:17] | No. | 我不觉得 |
[13:21] | I suppose we’re gonna see if being a killer | 是时候看看 当杀手这事 |
[13:23] | runs in the family. | 是不是你的家族遗传 |
[13:30] | Step aside, Laurel. | 一边去 劳蕾尔 |
[13:32] | Nyssa! | 娜莎 |
[13:33] | This does not concern you. | 这事跟你无关 |
[13:35] | We’ve come for Al-Saher. | 我们是为了厄尔·萨赫尔前来 |
[13:49] | You swore to me that you didn’t kill Sara. | 你说过你没有害莎拉 |
[13:52] | I never believed you. | 我从来没信过你 |
[14:05] | It is admirable of you to honor your sister, | 你一直记挂着你妹妹 我很佩服你 |
[14:07] | but you can rest now. Sara’s murder is avenged. | 但你可以住手了 莎拉的仇已报 |
[14:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[14:25] | I told you Merlyn was off limits. | 我说了别管梅林 |
[14:27] | I know. And then I realized | 我知道 然后我意识到 |
[14:28] | that I didn’t really give a damn. | 我不在乎你的警告 |
[14:29] | This is why I keep secrets from you. | 这就是我为何要瞒着你 |
[14:31] | Because you let your emotions dictate your actions, | 因为你总是意气用事 |
[14:34] | and it is gonna get you killed. | 这会害死你的 |
[14:37] | Did you really think that you had a chance | 你真的觉得自己 |
[14:38] | against Malcolm Merlyn? | 能处理掉马尔科姆·梅林 |
[14:40] | Nyssa and the League kidnapped Merlyn. | 娜莎和联盟的人绑架了梅林 |
[14:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:43] | Thea traded Merlyn for safety. | 西娅供出了梅林 |
[14:45] | She was able to contact the League | 她之所以能联系上联盟的人 |
[14:47] | because they are in town on the hunt. | 是因为他们正好为此而来 |
[14:48] | Merlyn has a video of Thea killing Sara. | 梅林手中有西娅杀掉莎拉的视频 |
[14:50] | First thing he’s gonna do is show that to Ra’s. | 他要做的第一件事就是把视频给拉斯看 |
[14:52] | Then we’re right back at square one. | 那我们就前功尽弃了 |
[14:54] | That video was a bluff | 那个视频就是个幌子 |
[14:55] | to make me challenge Ra’s. | 好让我前去挑战拉斯 |
[14:58] | Merlyn loves Thea. He would never just | 梅林爱着西娅 他绝对不会 |
[15:00] | serve her up. | 把她供出来的 |
[15:02] | We have to get him back. | 我们得把他找回来 |
[15:05] | What? | 你说什么 |
[15:06] | Yeah. I’m with her, because | 我也没听懂 |
[15:06] | it just sounded like you wanted to | 听上去你打算从联盟手里 |
[15:08] | rescue Malcolm Merlyn from the League. | 把马尔科姆·梅林救回来 |
[15:10] | My sister did this because she is angry. | 我妹妹这么做是因为怒火攻心 |
[15:12] | Eventually, she will settle down and realize | 最终她会意识到 |
[15:14] | that she basically just killed her own father. | 她亲手杀掉了自己的父亲 |
[15:17] | There’s no coming back from that. | 要这样就无法挽回了 |
[15:19] | The guilt will just eat away at her | 那种内疚会一直吞噬她 |
[15:21] | until there is nothing left. | 直到毁灭 |
[15:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:25] | I’ll start with the private airfields. | 我会开始搜查私人飞机场 |
[15:28] | No. Oliver, | 不行 奥利弗 |
[15:30] | Merlyn murdered my sister | 梅林杀了我妹妹 |
[15:31] | and corrupted yours and now | 带坏了你妹妹 而现在 |
[15:33] | you want to save him? | 你居然想救他 |
[15:34] | I’m trying to save Thea’s soul. | 我在努力拯救西娅的灵魂 |
[15:37] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[15:38] | And you don’t need to be here. | 而你不需要在这里 |
[15:42] | I got something. | 有情况 |
[15:43] | Unless it’s a big, fat coincidence | 除非星城的航空监控录像 |
[15:45] | that the security cameras at Starling City aviation just went dark. | 恰巧都坏了 |
[15:49] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理 |
[15:57] | I’m going home! | 我要回家了 |
[16:01] | We hope you’ll consider staying with us | 我们希望你能考虑 |
[16:03] | in Tokyo for a day or two | 在回星城之前 |
[16:04] | before you leave for Starling City. | 能跟我们在东京住一两天 |
[16:06] | Don’t pressure him, Tatsu. | 别给他施压 塔苏 |
[16:08] | He’s been away from home a long time. | 他离开家很久了 |
[16:10] | You can stay with us forever. | 你能永远跟我们住一起 |
[16:12] | I like playing games with Oliver. | 我爱跟奥利弗玩游戏 |
[16:14] | Well, maybe I can send my family’s plane, | 也许我可以派我的家用专机 |
[16:16] | and then you and you parents could vacation in America. | 来接你跟你的父母去美国度假 |
[16:19] | Your family owns a plane? | 你家还有专用飞机 |
[16:21] | It’s more of a jet. | 只是架喷气飞机 |
[16:25] | I see it! I see it! I see our boat! | 我看到了 看到了 我看到我们的船了 |
[16:28] | I hate boats. | 我讨厌船 |
[16:34] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[16:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:50] | Hell will be a paradise compared to what | 跟我父亲为你准备的相比 |
[16:52] | my father has in store for you, Al Sa-her. | 地狱简直就是天堂 厄尔·萨赫尔 |
[16:55] | Only because of my undertaking. | 只是因为我的事业 |
[16:57] | Your father doesn’t care about Sara’s death | 你父亲才不在乎莎拉的死活 |
[17:00] | just as you know in your heart | 就好像在你心底 |
[17:01] | that your relationship with Sara | 你知道你跟莎拉的感情 |
[17:03] | has cost you any chance of taking | 让你绝无可能 |
[17:05] | your father’s place. | 取代你父亲 |
[17:13] | Get him aboard. I’ll deal with this one. | 带他上飞机 我来解决这家伙 |
[17:38] | Your sister told us Merlyn killed Sara. | 你妹妹告诉我们梅林杀了莎拉 |
[17:41] | Are you so lost you’d deprive me of my justice? | 你是迷失到开始剥夺我的正义了吗 |
[17:43] | This isn’t justice. It’s vengeance. | 这不是正义 这是报仇 |
[17:46] | Vengeance is justice. | 报仇就是正义 |
[17:57] | Go! | 走 |
[18:14] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[18:15] | Malcolm Merlyn will never be seen again. | 你永远别再想见到马尔科姆·梅林 |
[18:34] | So, what’s the play? Trade her for Malcolm? | 接下来什么计划 用她交换马尔科姆吗 |
[18:37] | Ra’s will not make that deal. | 拉斯是不会同意的 |
[18:39] | Even for his own daughter. | 即使是为了他的亲生女儿 |
[18:42] | What are you doing with her? | 你准备拿她怎么办 |
[18:44] | She’s a source of information… and leverage. | 她是信息来源 和筹码 |
[18:50] | I need the room. | 我需要单独跟她谈 |
[18:51] | You’re gonna torture her to find out | 你要折磨她逼她招出 |
[18:52] | where Nanda Parbat is? | 南达尔巴特在哪吗 |
[18:54] | I need the room. | 我要单独跟她谈 |
[19:00] | Everyone clear out. | 大家都出去 |
[19:06] | Oliver, listen. I know what you’re doing | 奥利佛 听着 我知道你想干什么 |
[19:08] | and I know why you’re doing it. | 我也知道你为什么这么做 |
[19:10] | But you can’t save Thea’s soul | 但是你不能因为要救西娅的灵魂 |
[19:11] | at the cost of your own. | 而牺牲你的 |
[19:30] | Laurel was right. | 劳蕾尔说得对 |
[19:31] | I need to know where Nanda Parbat is. | 我需要知道南达尔巴特在哪 |
[19:33] | Was she also correct you | 那她说你要折磨我 |
[19:34] | intend to torture me for that information? | 来获取信息也是对的吗 |
[19:36] | No. Because we know I won’t have to. | 不 因为我们都知道我不需要这么做 |
[19:40] | You placed Sara’s killer under your protection. | 你保护了杀死莎拉的凶手 |
[19:44] | Your every action has been aimed | 你所有的举动都旨在 |
[19:46] | towards the frustration of justice. | 摧毁正义 |
[19:48] | I will gladly tell you | 我会很乐意告诉你 |
[19:50] | where to find my home… | 我的家在哪 |
[19:53] | because you will die there. | 因为你会死在那 |
[19:58] | It’s like “Mission: Impossible” in here. | 这里就好像《碟中谍》 |
[20:00] | Yeah, that’s the idea. | 对 就是这个意图 |
[20:01] | Make it impossible for the League to get the drop on us. | 让联盟的人不可能碰我们 |
[20:04] | I thought Thea got us off their hit list. | 我以为西娅把我们从他们的追杀名单中排除了 |
[20:06] | Yeah, that was before we put Ra’s Al Ghul’s | 对 那是在我们把拉斯·厄尔·高福的 |
[20:08] | daughter in a box. | 女儿关在笼子里之前 |
[20:09] | Taking prisoners now. Isn’t that crossing a line? | 现在都收监了 这是不是过分了 |
[20:11] | Actually, Oliver has an entire prison on Lian Yu. | 其实奥利弗在炼狱有整个监狱 |
[20:17] | Maybe I shouldn’t have told you that. | 也许我不应该告诉你 |
[20:19] | Nanda Parbat is hidden beneath the Hindu Kush. | 南达尔巴特藏在印度库什的下面 |
[20:21] | That was quick. | 动作很快啊 |
[20:22] | She wanted to tell me. | 她想告诉我的 |
[20:23] | Thinks I’m gonna die there. | 觉得我会死在那 |
[20:25] | She’s not the only one. | 不仅她这么想 |
[20:26] | I understand facing Ra’s | 之前你为了西娅 |
[20:28] | when you were doing it for Thea, but– | 去找拉斯我能理解 但是… |
[20:29] | I am doing it for thea. | 我不是为了西娅 |
[20:30] | Look, I may not agree with it, | 我也许不同意 |
[20:33] | but I understand what you’re trying to say. | 但是我理解你想说什么 |
[20:35] | You don’t want Thea to live with the guilt | 你不想让西娅活在 |
[20:36] | of getting her own father killed. | 自己父亲因她而死的罪恶感中 |
[20:38] | But how is her brother dying any better? | 但是害死哥哥又怎么能让她好受 |
[20:41] | I don’t plan on dying. | 我没准备送死 |
[20:43] | That’s what you said the last time | 你上次去见拉斯 |
[20:45] | you went to go face Ra’s, | 也是这么说的 |
[20:46] | and how did that turn out for you? | 但最后呢 |
[20:48] | Oliver, I’m about as angry with you right now | 奥利弗 我现在对你的怒气 |
[20:51] | than I’ve been with anyone in my life, | 是我一生中从没有过的 |
[20:53] | but that doesn’t mean I want you going | 但这不代表 |
[20:54] | on a suicide mission. | 我想让你去送死 |
[21:00] | You’re unusually quiet. | 你有点太安静了 |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:05] | Guys, want to give us a minute? | 大家能给我们点时间吗 |
[21:14] | So, Thea served up Merlyn. | 西娅交出了梅林 |
[21:16] | You want to save her from regretting that decision. | 你想让她以后别为此而感到后悔 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[21:21] | – But? – But Oliver, I can’t shake the feeling | -但是 -但是奥利弗 我觉得 |
[21:23] | that there’s something more at play here. | 还有些其它的原因 |
[21:25] | It’s Thea. Plain and simple. | 只是因为西娅 就这么简单 |
[21:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[21:29] | Right now, it’s the only thing | 现在 只有这件事 |
[21:30] | I am sure about. | 是我确定的 |
[21:41] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[21:43] | Did you get locked out of | 你是不能登录 |
[21:44] | the Palmer Technologies server? | 帕尔默科技服务器了吗 |
[21:47] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[21:49] | You did this? | 你改了 |
[21:50] | I just came from a friend of mine | 我刚从一个朋友那过来 |
[21:51] | who has his head shoved so far up his colon that– | 他准备好要去送死了 |
[21:56] | and I’m pretty sure this is true– | 我非常确定 |
[21:59] | he’s literally going to get himself killed. | 他真的是要去送死 |
[22:01] | Him, I can’t do anything about. | 我对他是一点没办法了 |
[22:04] | You’re a different story. | 你就不一样了 |
[22:05] | Great. Why don’t you tell me the story | 好 你何不一边帮我解开原子子程序索引 |
[22:07] | while you unlock the atom subroutine directory? | 一边告诉我这个故事 |
[22:10] | You have two options, Ray. | 你有两个选择 雷 |
[22:12] | Option One– you can find a way to | 选择一 你能找到 |
[22:16] | break through the encryption that I used | 破解我编码的方法 |
[22:17] | to lock up your server, which, by my calculations, | 解锁你的服务器 根据我的计算 |
[22:20] | will take you roughly 6.25 hours. | 你需要用大概6.25个小时 |
[22:25] | Or you can use that time to eat a proper meal, | 或者你可以利用这段时间好好吃顿饭 |
[22:30] | take a shower, | 洗个澡 |
[22:32] | and get no less than 5 hours of sleep, | 睡上五个多小时 |
[22:34] | at the completion of which | 等你醒了 |
[22:35] | I will give you the password. | 我会给你密码 |
[22:38] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[22:40] | It’s your choice, but I highly recommend | 这是你的选择 但是我强烈建议 |
[22:41] | option two, because this whole situation | 第二个选择 因为现在这情况 |
[22:44] | has gone from endearingly eccentric | 已经从非常让人欢喜的古怪到 |
[22:46] | to creepily not ok. | 诡异得不行 |
[22:49] | If I had the energy, I think I’d be getting angry right now, | 如果我现在有力气 我现在一定很生气 |
[22:51] | but instead… I’ll just take option two. | 但是 我还是选择第二项 |
[22:56] | That’s a wise choice. | 明智的选择 |
[22:58] | After your dinner and a shower, | 吃完晚餐 洗澡过后 |
[23:00] | I am taking you straight to bed. | 我会直接带你上床 |
[23:03] | Putting you. | 让你躺下来 |
[23:06] | Why do I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[23:20] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你进来 |
[23:22] | Why can something so small | 为什么这么小的生命 |
[23:23] | change the way you view the entire world? | 能改变你看待整个世界的态度 |
[23:26] | What did Oliver say? | 奥利弗说什么 |
[23:30] | Did you ask him? | 你问了他吗 |
[23:31] | Oliver has other things on his mind. | 奥利弗有别的事需要操心 |
[23:33] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[23:36] | He’s going to Nanda Parbat. | 他要去南达尔巴特 |
[23:39] | Cheating death once wasn’t enough for him? | 逃过一死难道还不够吗 |
[23:42] | He’s convinced he’s doing the right thing. | 他认为自己是在做正确的事 |
[23:46] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[23:49] | You going with him? | 你要和他一起去吗 |
[23:52] | Oliver has to do what’s right by his family. | 奥利弗不得不为他的家人做正确事 |
[23:54] | I have to do what’s right by mine. | 我要为自己的家人做正确的事 |
[23:57] | Is that why you didn’t go the last time? | 所以你上次没去吗 |
[23:59] | Last time, I didn’t go because Oliver wouldn’t let me. | 上次我没去 是因为奥利弗不让去 |
[24:02] | And when you thought he died, you blamed yourself. | 在你以为他死的时候 你责怪自己 |
[24:04] | I don’t want to see you put yourself through that again. | 我不想看到你再让自己经历一次 |
[24:06] | I can’t stop Oliver from going. | 我无法阻止奥利弗去 |
[24:08] | Then go with him. | 那就和他一起去吧 |
[24:11] | You might have hung up the uniform, Johnnie, | 你虽然把军装挂起来了 约翰尼 |
[24:13] | but you’re still a soldier. | 但你仍然是名士兵 |
[24:16] | Standing down while your friend goes into battle | 当你的朋友上战场时 你就是不能 |
[24:18] | just isn’t in your DNA. | 坐视不管 |
[24:21] | Just get there and back in one piece. | 和他一起去吧 安全回来就是了 |
[24:25] | About that. | 这个嘛 |
[24:27] | You think we could borrow the A.R.G.U.S. jet? | 你觉得我们能否借借超能力联合调查组的飞机 |
[24:33] | What the hell do you think that you’re doing? | 你以为自己在做什么 |
[24:37] | Roy told you? | 罗伊告诉你了 |
[24:38] | Roy and Laurel. | 罗伊和劳蕾尔告诉我了 |
[24:40] | They both think that you’re out of your mind. | 他们俩认为你疯了 |
[24:42] | Me, I know it for sure. | 至于我 这点我肯定 |
[24:43] | I’m doing this for you. | 我是为你这么做的 |
[24:45] | If your father dies because of something that you’ve done, | 如果你父亲因为你的所为而死 |
[24:48] | There’s a piece of you that will go missing | 你的灵魂会失去一小部分 |
[24:49] | and you’ll never be able to get it back. | 而你永远也找不回来 |
[24:51] | That I can live with | 这我能承受 |
[24:53] | but not you dying because of me. | 但是你因为我而死 我就无法承受 |
[24:56] | I am not gonna die, | 我不会死的 |
[24:57] | and the only reason that you think you can live | 你认为自己能承受马尔科姆死的 |
[24:59] | with Malcolm’s death is because | 唯一原因是 |
[25:01] | you don’t really know | 你真的不知道 |
[25:02] | what it’s like to take a life. | 杀人是什么感觉 |
[25:05] | You’re a good person, Thea. | 你是个好人 西娅 |
[25:10] | Both of our parents are dead because of me. | 我们的父母都因为我而死 |
[25:13] | And that guilt.. | 而那种愧疚感 |
[25:15] | tat’s something that I have to live with. | 是我必须承受的 |
[25:19] | I don’t want that for you. | 但我不想你也去承受 |
[25:21] | No, please. | 不 求你 |
[25:24] | Please just don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[25:28] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[25:37] | We got a Gulfstream spinning up at Starling City aviation. | 我们有一架喷气机 正在星城上空盘旋 |
[25:40] | I can’t ask you to come with me, Diggle. | 我不能要求你和我一起去 狄格尔 |
[25:42] | You didn’t ask me, Oliver. | 你没要求我 奥利弗 |
[25:43] | Besides, you don’t own a jet anymore. | 再说 你没飞机了 |
[25:59] | In 1854, I encountered an illusionist in Vienna, | 在1854年 我在维也纳遇到一个魔术师 |
[26:04] | and he was dazzling, | 他很耀眼 |
[26:05] | magnificent, | 华丽 |
[26:08] | powerful, | 很强大 |
[26:11] | and then nearly half a century later, | 然后将近半个世纪后 |
[26:14] | I stumbled upon this man again. | 我又偶然遇到了这个人 |
[26:16] | He was withered, | 他憔悴 |
[26:19] | broken, | 状况不佳 |
[26:22] | dying. | 垂死 |
[26:24] | You see, a magician | 一个魔术师 |
[26:27] | can cheat many things | 可以欺骗很多事情 |
[26:29] | except one. | 除了一样 |
[26:32] | Please. | 别杀我 |
[26:34] | I was your horseman. | 我曾经是你的骑士 |
[26:37] | Let me hunt for you once more. | 让我再次为你狩猎 |
[26:39] | Allow me to prove to you | 让我向你证明 |
[26:41] | my reborn loyalty. | 我重生的忠诚 |
[26:43] | Al Sa-her, face your death with honor. | 厄尔·萨赫尔 光荣地面对你的死亡 |
[26:51] | Or at least dignity. | 或者至少有点尊严 |
[26:53] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这么做 |
[26:56] | There is a price you must pay for your crimes | 你必须为你的罪行付出代价 |
[27:00] | that can only be measured in agony and blood, | 而这惩罚只能以痛苦和鲜血来衡量 |
[27:04] | but know I will take no pleasure in this. | 但我并不会乐在其中 |
[27:09] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[27:11] | No. | 不要 |
[27:13] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不要 |
[27:38] | Shut… up. | 不会吧… |
[27:43] | Is this an actual Van Gogh– | 这真是梵高的… |
[27:46] | It’s a Vermeer actually. | 这实际上是维米尔的 |
[27:48] | I rotate the paintings out here with my collection at Starling Museum. | 我用那些画换回了我在星城博物馆的藏品 |
[27:51] | Yeah. I’m really into the Dutch masters this month for some reason. | 我这个月不知怎的非常喜欢荷兰画家 |
[27:54] | You’re very attractive. | 你非常迷人 |
[27:56] | I mean, they are. | 我是说 它们很迷人 |
[27:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[28:00] | Food was delicious, the shower was amazing. | 饭菜很美味 淋浴很舒爽 |
[28:03] | Thank you for insisting on it. | 谢谢你的坚持 |
[28:05] | Well, a deal’s a deal. | 我们说好了的嘛 |
[28:07] | Password’s inside. | 密码写在里面了 |
[28:09] | You didn’t have to. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[28:11] | Blackmail me. | 勒索我 |
[28:13] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你的判断 |
[28:14] | In fact, I pretty much depend on it. | 实际上 我挺依赖你的判断的 |
[28:19] | Well, that would make you the only one. | 你是唯一一个这么说的 |
[28:21] | You know, I can be as obsessive and stubborn | 我可以和那位前百万富翁一样 |
[28:22] | as the ex-billionaire, | 顽固不化 |
[28:23] | but I do know the value of somebody calling me on it, | 但我的确知道逆耳忠言的价值 |
[28:26] | telling me when the emperor has no clothes. | 告诉我皇帝没有穿着新衣 |
[28:29] | Speaking of. | 说到这个 |
[28:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:34] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[28:35] | Sometimes, I forget that we work together. | 有时候我会不记得我们是同事 |
[28:38] | When I’m with you, just you. | 当我和你在一起时 只有你时 |
[28:40] | I don’t think about work or the mission or… | 我不会想着工作任务之类的 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:50] | I’m not. | 我不 |
[29:01] | There it is. | 就是这里了 |
[29:02] | Nanda Parbat. | 南达尔巴特 |
[29:04] | Centuries old, never taken by force. | 存在了几个世纪 从未被武力攻破过 |
[29:09] | Then why are we doing this, Oliver? | 那我们为何还要这么做 |
[29:13] | I mean, why are we really doing this? | 我是说 为什么我们真要这么做 |
[29:17] | The league will have sentries patrolling the area. | 联盟布了哨兵在这一块巡逻 |
[29:19] | If they spot us, | 假如他们发现了我们 |
[29:20] | we cannot let them get away. | 我们不能放过他们 |
[29:22] | Surprise is our only advantage. | 我们只能靠偷袭取胜 |
[29:26] | I’d say they’ve spotted us. | 我想他们发现我们了 |
[29:33] | What’s your count? | 你数着有几个人 |
[29:34] | 6 on the south side, | 南边有六个 |
[29:34] | probably another 4 on the east. | 可能东边还有四个 |
[29:36] | I don’t want to go out like Butch and Sundance, | 我可不想学布奇和桑德斯那样走出去 |
[29:38] | so what’s the plan? | 所以说你有什么计划 |
[29:39] | Shoot straighter than they do. | 比他们射得更准 |
[29:41] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[30:04] | If he gets to the fortress before we do, | 假如他比我们先一步到达堡垒 |
[30:06] | we’re dead. | 我们就死定了 |
[30:06] | He won’t. | 不会的 |
[30:15] | One sniper on the roof. | 屋顶上有个狙击手 |
[30:17] | They’re A.R.G.U.S. | 他们是超能力联合调查组的 |
[30:18] | They work for Waller. | 是沃勒手下的 |
[30:19] | Waller?! | 沃勒 |
[30:20] | General Shrieve said she wasn’t involved anymore. | 瑞福将军说过她不会再插手了啊 |
[30:22] | Maybe that decision didn’t sit well with her. | 也许她不太赞同那个决定 |
[30:25] | We can’t stay here! | 我们不能待在这里 |
[30:28] | Delivery truck. | 运货车 |
[30:31] | That sniper will take us out before we get there. | 我们还没到那里狙击手就会把我们干掉了 |
[30:33] | Toss me your gun. I’ll cover you. | 把你的枪扔给我 我掩护你 |
[30:36] | Thank me later. Give me your gun. | 晚点再谢谢我吧 把枪给我 |
[30:58] | I am the prisoner, | 我才是囚犯 |
[30:58] | yet you look the more tortured. | 但你怎么看上去比我更受煎熬 |
[31:01] | By now, Al Sa-her is in the presence of my father. | 现在 厄尔·萨赫尔正在我父亲面前 |
[31:04] | His last hours will be spent in agony, | 他最后的时光将在痛苦中度过 |
[31:07] | begging for death. | 只求一死 |
[31:10] | That doesn’t please you. | 这并没有让你高兴起来 |
[31:12] | I thought it would. | 我本以为会的 |
[31:14] | Having Merlyn to hate, it’s… | 有梅林可以恨 就像… |
[31:19] | it’s like a piece of Sara that I can still hold on to, | 就像我还能感觉到莎拉的存在一样 |
[31:23] | but once he’s gone… | 可他现在被抓走了 |
[31:27] | so is another part of her. | 她也不在了 |
[31:29] | She would want to be avenged. | 她一定会想复仇的 |
[31:32] | Can you remember the sound of Sara’s laugh? | 你还记得莎拉的笑声吗 |
[31:38] | When Sara was first brought before my father, | 莎拉第一次被带到我父亲面前时 |
[31:42] | the moment he weighed her apprenticeship or her execution, | 他考验着她的能力 |
[31:46] | she bore witness to a demonstration of his power, | 她在大家见证下展示了她的能量 |
[31:49] | one that inspired her and all who had come before, | 那种能量不仅激励了她 也激励了所有人 |
[31:53] | but sara… | 可是莎拉 |
[31:56] | laughed. | 笑了 |
[31:58] | It was so innocent, so genuine. | 她笑得很天真 很真诚 |
[32:02] | That was the moment I fell in love with her, I think. | 我想就是在那时候我爱上了她 |
[32:06] | All I knew, | 我只知道 |
[32:08] | all I craved was to hear her laugh once more. | 我只想再听她笑一次 |
[32:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:35] | This place is humongous. | 这个地方太大了 |
[32:37] | How do we find Merlyn in all of this. | 我们怎么才能找到梅林 |
[32:40] | The nanites that I tagged him with 4 months ago, | 我四个月前在他身上放了纳米机器人 |
[32:42] | this can track them. | 能追踪到他 |
[32:44] | Down! | 趴下 |
[32:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[33:09] | Malcolm. Help me get him down. | 马尔科姆 帮我把他放下来 |
[33:13] | Trap. Trap. | 陷阱 陷阱 |
[33:22] | Mr. Queen, welcome to Nanda Parbat. | 奎恩先生 欢迎来到南达尔巴特 |
[33:32] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[33:36] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[33:41] | Yeah. I tried that already. Nothing’s happening. | 我试过了 没用 |
[33:43] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们得赶紧离开这 |
[33:44] | Yeah. Save your strength. I have a feeling we’re gonna need it. | 是的 省省力气吧 我觉得很快就用的上 |
[33:46] | I’m not gonna let you die down here. | 我不会让你死在这的 |
[33:49] | I don’t think that’s up to you. | 我想这个你说了不算 |
[33:50] | I shouldn’t have let you come. | 我不应该让你来 |
[33:51] | Also not up to you, Oliver. | 这你也说了不算 奥利弗 |
[33:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[33:58] | I think I do. | 我想我明白 |
[34:01] | You forget I know you sometimes better than you know yourself. | 你忘记了有的时候我比你自己更了解你 |
[34:05] | Maybe you could have told me I wasn’t doing this for Thea before we left. | 或许在我们走前你应该跟我说这不是为了西娅 |
[34:09] | You are doing it for Thea… | 你是为了西娅 |
[34:13] | but, yeah, you’re right. It’s not just about her. | 不过你说得对 不仅仅是为了她 |
[34:20] | You know, every time I close my eyes, | 我一闭上眼睛 |
[34:24] | all that I can see, | 我所看到的 |
[34:27] | all that I can hear, feel is… | 所听到的 所感觉到的 |
[34:32] | just the fall. | 就是无止境的坠落 |
[34:38] | I couldn’t live like that, | 我受不了 |
[34:40] | couldn’t live knowing that… | 受不了 |
[34:45] | there was someone out there who beat me. | 这世上有人能够战胜我 |
[34:47] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 是的 有道理 |
[34:48] | No. It’s egotistical and insane. | 不 这是狂妄自大 不正常 |
[34:50] | So is putting on a mask and jumping off of rooftops, Oliver. | 戴着面具从楼顶上跳下也是这样 奥利弗 |
[34:53] | To do that, you have to be in a certain mindset. | 要做到这一点 你得出于某种心态 |
[34:56] | Every soldier on the battlefield, man, | 战场上的每个士兵 |
[34:58] | has to believe he’s coming home. Otherwise, he’s paralyzed. | 都要相信他能活着回去 否则他就疯掉了 |
[35:02] | Ra’s got in your head. | 拉斯影响了你的心智 |
[35:08] | What was the favor you wanted to ask me? | 你之前想让我帮你做什么 |
[35:10] | I don’t think now is the right time. | 我觉得现在说不是时候 |
[35:12] | We’re not dead yet. | 我们还没死 |
[35:15] | Now might be the only time. | 现在可能是唯一的机会了 |
[35:18] | I always assumed if I ever got married again | 我一直以为如果我能再婚 |
[35:20] | that Andy would be by my side. | 安迪一定会做我的伴郎 |
[35:23] | When I lost my brother… | 当我失去我哥哥时 |
[35:27] | I never thought I’d get another one. | 我觉得我再也找不到伴郎了 |
[35:32] | So pretending for a moment that | 暂时先忘记 |
[35:34] | we aren’t two dead men chained to the floor… | 我们是两个被锁在地上 就要被处死的人 |
[35:39] | how you feel about being my best man? | 你愿意当我的伴郎吗 |
[35:42] | I feel pretty good about it. | 非常愿意 |
[35:55] | Oliver, it’s time. | 奥利弗 到时间了 |
[36:02] | I counted at least 3 shooters. | 至少有三个枪手 |
[36:04] | Move! | 走 |
[36:06] | Maseo! | 马赛欧 |
[36:23] | Go! Get him out of here! Go! | 走 带他离开这 快跑 |
[36:27] | Akio! Akio! | 绍夫 绍夫 |
[36:29] | Akio! | 绍夫 |
[36:38] | Really starting to wonder why I decided to come with you. | 我真怀疑为什么要答应跟你来这了 |
[36:42] | I told you I want to show you | 我说了 我要让你看看 |
[36:45] | how I deal with the things that you’re going through. | 我是怎么面对你现在所经历的处境 |
[36:52] | That’s Michelle Vincent | 那是米歇尔·文森特 |
[36:54] | and her son Rory. He’s 4. | 和她四岁的儿子罗里 |
[36:56] | Roy, why are you stalking some random family? | 罗伊 你为什么要随便跟踪别人 |
[37:00] | They’re not random. | 他们不是随便选的 |
[37:06] | That’s them. That’s the police officer’s family? | 他们是那个警察的家人 |
[37:10] | I give them cash, | 我给他们钱 |
[37:11] | bring them groceries. | 帮他们买日用品 |
[37:13] | I even got Rory a boba fett for Christmas. | 我还给罗里买了一个波巴·费特玩偶做圣诞礼物 |
[37:18] | Don’t worry. They don’t know it’s me. | 别担心 他们不知道是我 |
[37:19] | You’re torturing yourself. | 你这是在折磨你自己 |
[37:21] | No. It helps actually. | 不 这真的有用 |
[37:22] | It helps me with the guilt. | 让我没那么愧疚 |
[37:26] | Look. I appreciate what you’re doing here, | 我很感谢你所做的 |
[37:30] | showing me this, | 告诉我这些 |
[37:33] | but the cop and Sara… | 但是那个警察和莎拉 |
[37:38] | they’re just not the same thing. | 两者无法相提并论 |
[37:40] | You weren’t any more in control of yourself than–than I was. | 你当时像我一样 也不受自己控制 |
[37:43] | I know, not when I killed Sara, | 我杀莎拉时确实是这样 |
[37:47] | but when I traded Malcolm to the League, | 但我把马尔科姆交给联盟时 |
[37:52] | when I let him into my life, | 我让他进入到我的生活时 |
[37:55] | I knew exactly who he was, | 我清楚地知道他是谁 |
[37:58] | what he was. | 是什么样的人 |
[38:01] | He taught me how to kill. | 他教我怎么杀人 |
[38:03] | Maybe I am a killer. | 或许我就是个杀手 |
[38:07] | Maybe that’s the real me, | 或许这就是真实的我 |
[38:09] | and I deserve to be punished. | 所以我应该得到惩罚 |
[38:11] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[38:13] | I just tried to have my father murdered. | 我刚刚让我父亲去送死 |
[38:18] | Can you please just take me home? | 送我回家吧 |
[40:00] | I’m in no mood for conversation. | 我没心情聊天 |
[40:03] | You’ll want to hear this. | 你会想听的 |
[40:07] | There’s something that I need to tell you. | 有些事我需要告诉你 |
[40:11] | I can’t live without you knowing. | 我必须要告诉你 |
[40:15] | The guilt is far worse than anything you could do to me. | 愧疚是最让我难受的事 |
[40:20] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[40:24] | And you believed it… | 你却相信了 |
[40:28] | when I told you that Malcolm killed Sara. | 是马尔科姆杀死的莎拉 |
[40:32] | He wanted her dead | 他是想让她死 |
[40:34] | to put certain things in motion, | 从而推动某些事情 |
[40:37] | But I am the one | 但是我 |
[40:39] | who fired those arrows into her chest, | 把箭射进了她的胸膛 |
[40:43] | and when I made the deal | 当我决定 |
[40:45] | to give up Malcolm, | 把马尔科姆交给你们时 |
[40:47] | I promised you your vengeance. | 我答应让你报仇 |
[40:54] | So take it. | 动手吧 |
[41:01] | You tasted death, | 你死过一次了 |
[41:03] | and you wanted more, | 还想再死一次 |
[41:06] | But the truth is | 事实是 |
[41:08] | everyone and everything must come to an end, | 万物都有终结之时 |
[41:12] | even for one such as me. | 即使是我也是如此 |
[41:20] | Kill me, | 杀了我 |
[41:21] | but spare John Diggle’s life. Let him go. | 但是放了约翰·狄格尔 放他走 |
[41:26] | I will beg for it. | 我请求你 |
[41:29] | You have shown tremendous strength, | 你表现出了巨大的力量 |
[41:31] | fortitude, power. | 勇气 能量 |
[41:37] | No, Mr. Queen, I don’t want to kill you. | 不 奎恩先生 我不想杀你 |
[41:40] | I want you to take my place. | 我想让你取代我 |
[41:47] | I want you to become the next Ra’s Al Ghul. | 我想让你成为下一个拉斯·厄尔·高福 |