时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Where’s your mother?! | 你妈妈在哪里 |
[00:03] | The white-haired woman! She took her! | 她被白发女人带走了 |
[00:06] | Deliver Sara’s killer, or the citizens of Starling | 交出杀害莎拉的凶手 否则星城居民 |
[00:09] | will see what the League of Assassins is capable of. | 会见识到刺客联盟的厉害 |
[00:11] | I will tell Ra’s this was you, | 我会告诉拉斯 |
[00:13] | that Thea was under your control. | 是你指使西娅这么做的 |
[00:16] | And he will still kill her. She fired the arrows. | 他还是会杀她 箭是她射的 |
[00:19] | There’s nothing that I won’t do to protect you. | 我会不惜一切保护你 |
[00:21] | – What does that mean? – I killed Sara. | -你在说什么 -是我杀了莎拉 |
[00:23] | By League Law, I have the right to challenge you | 据联盟法则 我有权挑战你 |
[00:26] | to a trial by combat. | 和我进行比武审判 |
[00:28] | You covet death that much? | 你就这么一心求死吗 |
[00:55] | Hey, I want air support now! | 我需要空中支援 |
[00:56] | These bastards, they shot one of our own! | 这帮混蛋打中了我们其中一人 |
[00:58] | That cop was just asking for my license, man, | 那个警察只是要看我驾照而已 |
[01:00] | you didn’t have to shoot him! | 你没必要开枪的 |
[01:11] | Get me closer! | 开近一点 |
[01:23] | Come on! Damn it! | 搞错没 可恶 |
[01:27] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:31] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[01:32] | I thought he was green. | 我以为他是绿色的 |
[01:39] | This bike is sick! | 这辆车太酷了 |
[01:41] | Ok, not supposed to be having fun right now. | 行了 现在不是玩耍的时候 |
[01:43] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[01:44] | No, sorry is what you’ll be | 等奥利弗发现你开走了他的摩托车 |
[01:46] | when Oliver finds out you took out his motorcycle. | 你才要为自己感到抱歉 |
[01:49] | Ok, I’ve got him headed your way. | 我让他朝你那去了 |
[01:50] | Aim for the engine block. | 对准发动机射箭 |
[01:52] | There’s the green one. | 绿色的在那里 |
[01:58] | This suit is too tight. | 这衣服太紧了 |
[01:59] | If they make it to the tunnel, we’re going to lose them. | 如果他们进了隧道 我们就抓不到了 |
[02:01] | You’re not helping. | 这话可一点忙都帮不上 |
[02:08] | I thought he was supposed to be good! | 我以为他很厉害呢 |
[02:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪根葱 |
[02:32] | I’m more of a Glock kind of guy. | 其实我更擅长用格洛克手枪 |
[02:34] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[02:44] | One caught, one got away, | 抓住一个 跑了一个 |
[02:46] | but even Oliver bats 500 sometimes. | 不过就算是奥利弗也遇到过这种情况 |
[02:48] | Any luck finding Oliver? | 找到奥利弗了吗 |
[02:50] | Not yet, | 还没有 |
[02:51] | but I have every reconnaissance satellite I could hack, | 但我动用了所有能黑进的侦察卫星 |
[02:53] | which is a lot, looking for him. | 也就是很多很多卫星来找他 |
[02:54] | So the second he steps outside, we’ll know. | 等他一现身 我们就能知道 |
[02:57] | If he steps outside. | 前提是他现身 |
[02:59] | It’s what we were all thinking. | 我们一直在想这件事 |
[03:01] | I’m not. It’s only been three days. | 我可没想那么多 这才三天而已 |
[03:04] | I have to head to my other office for a bit. | 我得去另外一间办公室了 |
[03:08] | Ok, I know it’s only been three days, | 我知道只过了三天 |
[03:11] | how much longer before we actually have to start worrying? | 要过多久我们才应该开始担心 |
[03:17] | I expected this kind of blunder from Mr. Queen, | 我以为犯这种错的会是奎恩先生 |
[03:19] | but not from you. | 而不是你 |
[03:21] | You were too bold. | 你太胆大妄为了 |
[03:22] | You should have checked with me before abducting that scientist. | 绑架那个科学家前你应该跟我商量一下的 |
[03:24] | We were just following the trail for Omega– | 我们只是在追查欧米茄的下落 |
[03:26] | like you ordered us to! | 这不就是你的命令 |
[03:27] | I ordered you to be cautious. | 我的命令是让你小心 |
[03:28] | That’s how you protect yourself. | 这样你才能保护自己 |
[03:31] | And your loved ones. | 保护深爱之人 |
[03:32] | We need to assemble an extraction team to free my wife. | 我们得召集一只小队去救我妻子 |
[03:35] | From where? | 去哪救 |
[03:35] | We don’t know where chien Na Wei is located, | 我们不知道钱娜维藏在哪里 |
[03:37] | and we have more pressing concerns. | 我们还有其他更要紧的事要操心 |
[03:39] | She has the Omega. We find her, we find Tatsu, | 她手上有欧米茄 找到她就能找到塔苏 |
[03:41] | we get them both out of wherever they are. | 把她们都弄出来 |
[03:43] | If only it were that simple. | 要有这么简单就好了 |
[03:46] | We’ve learned that the bio weapon | 我们发现那个生物武器 |
[03:47] | is actually comprised of two components. | 其实是由两种成分组成 |
[03:50] | The Omega she has is harmless without its counterpart, Alpha. | 如果没有配对物阿尔法 欧米茄就是无害的 |
[03:53] | And where’s that? | 那东西在哪 |
[03:54] | Currently in the possession of the Hong Kong military. | 目前 它在香港军方的手上 |
[03:57] | – Oh, so it’s safe. – Far from it. | -所以说它安全咯 -根本不安全 |
[03:59] | The only way to secure the counterpart Alpha is to destroy it. | 保全阿尔法的唯一方法就是毁掉它 |
[04:02] | And by the time we do, my wife will be dead. | 等我们做完这事 我妻子已经死了 |
[04:05] | Alpha is being kept here, | 阿尔法就在这里 |
[04:08] | in a PLA military laboratory. | 在解放军的军方实验室里 |
[04:10] | The two of you, with back-up, | 你们两个 带上后援 |
[04:12] | will break into the facility and recover the vial. | 闯进实验室 拿到试管 |
[04:14] | It’s tagged with a GPS tracker, | 上面有一个GPS追踪器 |
[04:16] | which you’ll need to disable before extraction. | 撤离之前你们得把它解除 |
[04:18] | And what about Tatsu? | 那塔苏呢 |
[04:21] | Stop ignoring me! | 不要无视我 |
[04:22] | I’m not ignoring you, Mr. Yamashiro. | 我没有无视你 山城先生 |
[04:25] | I’m merely focusing on the task at hand, | 我只是把注意力集中在目前的任务上 |
[04:28] | which, at the moment, | 而现在的任务 |
[04:29] | is not recovering your wife. | 不是救回你妻子 |
[04:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:43] | This will be gauntlet pulse test, 37 Alpha. | 这是第37次臂铠脉冲测试 |
[04:50] | Two second burst at 800 volts. | 八百伏特的电压 持续两秒 |
[04:54] | In | 倒数 |
[04:54] | 5, | 五 |
[04:56] | 4, | 四 |
[04:57] | 3, | 三 |
[04:58] | 2, | 二 |
[05:00] | 1. | 一 |
[05:01] | Oh, damn it! | 真烦人 |
[05:05] | Clowns? | 小丑吗 |
[05:06] | Practice targets. | 假想目标而已 |
[05:08] | Clowns always freaked me out as a kid. | 小时候我总被小丑吓得半死 |
[05:09] | Well, you’re showing them who’s boss now. | 现在你用行动证明谁才是老大了 |
[05:11] | Well, I would be, if I could figure out how to modulate | 如果我能搞清楚如何调整 |
[05:13] | the stress-energy tensor. | 压力张量就好了 |
[05:15] | Ray, I’ve been thinking. | 雷 我想了很多 |
[05:17] | About overclocking the magnetic coils? Because I tried that. | 想超频电磁线圈的事吗 我试过了 |
[05:19] | No. | 不是 |
[05:21] | About what you’re doing. | 想你在做的事 |
[05:22] | And about me helping you do it. | 还有我帮你一起做 |
[05:24] | Save the city, you mean? | 你是说拯救城市吗 |
[05:27] | Risk your life. | 以身犯险 |
[05:29] | I know you think you’re going to be safe inside that suit of armor. | 我知道你认为穿了铠甲你就很安全 |
[05:32] | I know there’s like a gajillion movies that make it look easy. | 我知道有很多电影把这事拍得好像很容易 |
[05:37] | Well, the Arrow and his partner go out there every night, | 绿箭和他的搭档每晚都会行动 |
[05:39] | without armor. | 还不穿铠甲呢 |
[05:41] | And… one night, | 会有一晚 |
[05:44] | hopefully very far off in the future, | 希望是很久很久以后 |
[05:46] | they’re not going to come back. | 他们会一去不回 |
[05:48] | I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不希望你这样 |
[05:56] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们还是不要急于求成好了 |
[05:57] | Start small. | 一步步来 |
[05:59] | Just see if you can get the nanite chip to function. | 看看你能不能让纳米芯片工作起来 |
[06:09] | Dad, I will do what I can. | 爸 我会尽我所能 |
[06:11] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[06:18] | The cop he shot? Father of three. | 他开枪打的那个警察是三个孩子的父亲 |
[06:20] | Doc says he may never walk again, | 医生说他可能再也不能走路 |
[06:22] | and that’s if he makes it. | 而且前提是他能活下来 |
[06:23] | ’cause right now, he’s 50/50. | 因为现在 他活下来的几率只有一半 |
[06:25] | All right, Miss Lance, | 好了 兰斯小姐 |
[06:27] | you’re up. | 发言吧 |
[06:31] | The people versus Jermaine Fisher. | 人民公诉杰曼·费舍 |
[06:34] | Mr. Fisher is charged with 41 counts of attempted murder, | 费舍先生被控41项蓄意谋杀罪 |
[06:38] | including 16 counts of attempted murder of a police officer. | 包括16次蓄意谋杀警察 |
[06:42] | So no bail is what you’re saying? | 所以你是说不能保释候审 |
[06:45] | Vigorously, your honor. | 执意如此 法官大人 |
[06:47] | Just as the defendant vigorously moves to dismiss all charges. | 正如辩方执意要洗脱所有罪名一样 |
[06:51] | Mr. Fisher’s apprehension was not affected by the police, | 费舍先生并非警方逮捕 |
[06:53] | but rather by vigilantes. | 而是由治安维持者 |
[06:55] | The circumstances of Mr. Fisher’s arrest are irrelevant. | 费舍先生的逮捕情况根本与保释无关 |
[06:58] | Produce the Arrow as an eyewitness | 也就是说绿箭是本案的目击证人 |
[07:00] | and we’ll find out. | 我们会查清的 |
[07:01] | That won’t be necessary. | 不需要 |
[07:05] | We have the weapon with Mr. Fisher’s fingerprints all over it, | 我们掌握了满是费舍先生指纹的武器 |
[07:08] | your honor. | 法官大人 |
[07:10] | Motion to dismiss denied, bail denied. | 撤案动议驳回 保释候审驳回 |
[07:13] | Please remand Mr. Fisher into custody. | 将费舍先生收监还押 |
[07:25] | How did it go at A.R.G.U.S.? | 超能力联合调查组那边怎么样 |
[07:27] | Lyla tapped all of our worldwide contacts. | 莱拉找了我们在世界各地的联系人 |
[07:29] | No sign of Oliver. | 都没发现奥利弗 |
[07:31] | And no idea where he could be. | 也没人知道他会在哪 |
[07:32] | Well, he’ll tell us when he gets back. | 他回来以后会告诉我们的 |
[07:34] | Until then, we should focus on keeping the lights on. | 在那之前 我们该专注手头的事 |
[07:36] | The two cop shooters we took on last night; | 我们昨晚对付的两个警察杀手 |
[07:38] | I’ve been trying to find the one that got away. | 我一直在找逃跑的那个 |
[07:40] | Jose Anton. | 何塞·安东 |
[07:41] | Anton is attached to a new crew working the Glades, | 安东是贫民区一个新兴帮派中的一员 |
[07:43] | the head of which is this gentleman. | 其头领则是这位先生 |
[07:47] | I know that guy. That’s Danny Brickwell. | 我认识这家伙 这是丹尼·布里克韦尔 |
[07:50] | His street name’s Brick. | 他的街头称号是砖墙 |
[07:50] | But I thought he was in Iron Heights. | 但他不是在铁山监狱吗 |
[07:52] | He was. Until a week ago. | 一周前出狱的 |
[07:54] | And then the case against him imploded. | 他的案子”内爆”了 |
[07:56] | By which I mean every single witness | 我的意思是 案子的每一个目击证人 |
[07:58] | suffered some sort of fatal accident. | 都遇到了某种致命意外 |
[08:00] | Three guesses as to who the police suspect in those cases. | 给你们三次机会猜猜警方怀疑是谁干的 |
[08:03] | Jermaine Fisher and the guy who got away last night. | 杰曼·费舍和昨晚逃掉的那家伙 |
[08:07] | Jose Anton. | 何塞·安东 |
[08:08] | So they kill witnesses in order to | 他们为了让砖墙出狱 |
[08:09] | get Brick out of prison, | 杀死了案子的目击证人 |
[08:10] | and then shoot a cop to do… what? | 然后又开枪打了一个警察 为什么 |
[08:13] | That’s what we have to find out. | 这就是我们要查清的 |
[08:15] | I’ll hit the streets. | 我去街上打听看看 |
[08:23] | You have that look you always get | 每次你向奥利弗进言的时候 |
[08:25] | right before you tell Oliver something… sagely. | 脸上都是这副表情 |
[08:28] | Yes, and this is about Oliver. | 是的 我要说奥利弗的事 |
[08:30] | You think I’m in denial. | 你认为我是在拒绝接受现实 |
[08:32] | I think four days ago, | 我认为四天前 |
[08:33] | Oliver challenged the world’s greatest assassin to a duel. | 奥利弗单挑了世界上最强的杀手 |
[08:37] | He survived Lian Yu. | 他在炼狱岛活了下来 |
[08:39] | And Hong Kong, and God knows what else. | 还有香港 天知道还有哪里 |
[08:42] | He defeated Malcolm Merlyn | 他打败了马尔科姆·梅林 |
[08:44] | and Slade Wilson. | 还有斯莱德·威尔逊 |
[08:48] | You have to believe in him. | 你得相信他 |
[08:49] | Oh, I do believe in him, Felicity. | 我相信他 费利西蒂 |
[08:53] | It’s just, I’m preparing myself for the possibility | 只是 我要做好准备 |
[08:55] | that things didn’t go Oliver’s way. | 事情没有按照奥利弗的计划进行 |
[08:59] | Not this time. | 这次没有 |
[09:03] | You need to prepare yourself, too. | 你也得做好准备 |
[09:13] | Please, Oliver, where are you? | 拜托 奥利弗 你在哪 |
[09:54] | Y’all best step off. | 你们最好滚远点 |
[09:57] | Brick is a friend of mine. | 砖墙是我的朋友 |
[09:59] | You’re more than a friend, Anton. | 你何止是朋友 安东 |
[10:02] | You’re like a brother. | 你是我的兄弟 |
[10:08] | Always had my back. | 永远支持我 |
[10:10] | Always loyal. | 永远忠诚 |
[10:12] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[10:16] | So when they told me | 所以他们跟我说 |
[10:17] | someone ignored my orders to lay low; | 有人无视了我保持低调的命令 |
[10:20] | when they told me one of my crew shot a cop… | 说我手下的人开枪打了警察… |
[10:25] | I beat the man who said it was you. | 我把那个说是你的人揍了一顿 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:30] | Danny, that cop? | 丹尼 那个警察 |
[10:34] | It was a mistake. | 那是个失误 |
[10:37] | What we’re planning here requires two things. | 我们在这里的计划需要两个条件 |
[10:40] | No mistakes, and the cops not knowing anything. | 没有失误 也不能让警察知道 |
[10:43] | They still don’t. Fisher’s not going to say anything. | 他们还是不知道 费舍什么都不会说 |
[10:46] | Was this side job his idea or yours? | 这个兼职是你的主意还是他的 |
[11:02] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 不需要这样的 |
[11:04] | Bro! | 老大 |
[11:06] | I dropped my first body with that piece. | 我用这把枪执行了我的处女杀 |
[11:10] | You know the deal; | 你知道规矩的 |
[11:10] | you take me down first, you walk out alive. | 如果你先把我搞死 就能活着出去 |
[11:30] | He actually tagged me. | 他其实还真打到我了 |
[11:38] | All yours, boys. | 交给你们了 伙计们 |
[11:43] | Your attorney doesn’t have | 你的律师并没有 |
[11:44] | your best interests at heart, Mr. Fisher. | 为你好好辩护 费舍先生 |
[11:46] | Otherwise, you’d be walking out of here a free man. | 否则 你就是自由之人了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, more like a dead man. | 是啊 不过更算的上死人 |
[11:52] | Do you think you scare me more than Brick does? | 你觉得对我来说你比砖墙更可怕吗 |
[11:54] | Think again. | 你想错了 |
[11:56] | You have a real nice day now. | 祝你愉快 |
[11:59] | No, he didn’t flip. He likes breathing too much. | 没 他没翻供 他还想活着 |
[12:11] | When your opponent is the mountain, you must be the sea. | 敌进我退 敌驻我扰 |
[12:14] | When he is the sea, you must be the mountain. | 敌疲我打 敌退我追 |
[12:16] | – Poetic. – Switch your attacks. | -真有诗意 -攻击模式要有改变 |
[12:18] | Never do the same move more than twice. | 同一招式不要用两次 |
[12:20] | Otherwise, your opponent will learn to read you. | 否则 你的对手就能读懂你 |
[12:31] | Something like that? | 像这样吗 |
[12:37] | Well, I wouldn’t recommend texting during a real fight. | 我建议真正的打斗中还是不要发短信 |
[12:42] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:42] | I-I thought it might be Ollie. | 我以为会是奥利 |
[12:45] | He hasn’t been home. He hasn’t returned any of my calls or texts. | 他还没回家 也不回我的短信电话 |
[12:49] | I didn’t realize his absence was weighing on you. | 我以前怎么不知道他不在你会这么在意 |
[12:51] | It’s not weighing, it’s worrying. | 不是在意 是担心 |
[12:54] | If you like, | 如果你愿意 |
[12:55] | I could have some of my old associates | 我可以让我之前的同僚 |
[12:57] | look into Oliver’s whereabouts. | 打听奥利弗的行踪 |
[12:59] | Would you? | 你愿意 |
[13:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:02] | He’s family. | 我们是一家人嘛 |
[13:06] | According to Laurel, Fisher’s lawyer called Brick. | 据劳瑞尔所说 费舍的律师打给了砖墙 |
[13:08] | With the time and the place of the outgoing call. | 通过通话时间和地点 |
[13:11] | Can you trace that call back to where Brick is? | 你能追踪到砖墙的位置吗 |
[13:13] | At least where his phone is. | 至少能追踪到他的手机 |
[13:14] | His burner phone, to be exact. | 确切的说是他的一次性手机 |
[13:16] | It’s at a warehouse in the Glades. | 在贫民区的一个仓库 |
[13:18] | We’ll check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[13:19] | I’ll have to talk you in from Palmer Tech. I’m crazy-late. | 我去帕尔默科技再继续联络 我迟到超久了 |
[13:24] | This is the only vulnerable entrance. | 这是唯一的可攻破入口 |
[13:26] | Because it’s not actually an entrance. | 因为其实这不是个入口 |
[13:28] | Not until we make it one. | 我们会创造出一个入口 |
[13:31] | I’ll shoot out the glass. | 我会从外面射玻璃 |
[13:32] | You get in and find the Alpha. | 你进去找到阿尔法 |
[13:35] | We won’t have much time once we breach. | 我们攻破之后不会有很多时间 |
[13:38] | Two minutes max before the alarms draw the police. | 在警报响警察来之前你最多有两分钟 |
[13:41] | Head directly for the lab. | 直接奔向实验室 |
[13:43] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们随后就到 |
[13:46] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[13:48] | Waller said when we get this done, | 沃勒说我们把这任务完成 |
[13:50] | she’ll get Tatsu back. | 她就会救回塔苏 |
[13:53] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[14:33] | On the move! 30 seconds. | 移动中 还有30秒 |
[14:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:38] | I’ve got eyes on the target warehouse. | 我正盯着目标仓库 |
[14:39] | But no signs of life. | 但是没看到生命迹象 |
[14:40] | Felicity, you seeing something I don’t? | 费利西蒂 你看到什么我看不到的吗 |
[14:42] | The warehouse doesn’t have any security cameras, | 仓库没有任何摄像头 |
[14:43] | but someone disabled all the traffic cams on that block, | 但有人弄坏了街口附近的所有交通监控 |
[14:46] | which probably means you’re in the right place. | 这代表着你们应该找对了地方 |
[14:48] | You sure ditching the Arrow suit was a good idea? | 你确定不穿绿箭的衣服是个好主意 |
[14:50] | Only if I need to move or shoot. | 除非我不需要动或者开枪 |
[14:56] | In position. | 已就位 |
[14:58] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:03] | Yeah, I got something. | 我发现些东西 |
[15:08] | It’s not big enough to be Brick. | 这还没大到像砖墙 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:18] | They burned their burners. | 他们烧毁了一次性手机 |
[15:20] | Yeah, torching evidence, | 对 销毁证据 |
[15:22] | Tying up loose ends. | 不留痕迹 |
[15:24] | Evidence of what? | 什么的证据 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. These just look like numbers. | 我不知道 这看上去只是数字 |
[15:35] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[15:36] | What looks like some industrial blueprints. | 看上去像工业蓝图 |
[15:39] | Hmm. These numbers look completely random. | 这些数字看上去完全随机 |
[15:42] | I can run a pattern recognition algorithm. | 我可以用规律识别算法检索 |
[15:49] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[15:53] | Oliver?! | 奥利弗 |
[15:58] | Could you put the gun away? | 你能把枪放下吗 |
[16:00] | They don’t scare so much as annoy me. | 要说害怕 恐怕我只是更烦躁了 |
[16:07] | I’ve only come here to talk. | 我只是来跟你们聊聊 |
[16:13] | Would it be possible to do that? | 可能吗 |
[16:15] | Talk about what? | 聊什么 |
[16:16] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[16:18] | I need to know… | 我想知道 |
[16:19] | is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[16:20] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[16:23] | Have you heard from him since he went off to face | 你们在他和拉斯·厄尔·高福会面之后 |
[16:25] | Ra’s al ghul? | 跟他联系上了吗 |
[16:28] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[16:32] | If he were, I suspect you would have heard from him by now. | 若真如此 你们现在应该已经联系上了 |
[16:35] | Unless Ra’s took him prisoner, | 除非是拉斯把他关押起来了 |
[16:37] | and demon’s head does not take prisoners. | 而恶魔头目不关押犯人 |
[16:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:51] | I’m running the pattern analysis | 我在对你们找到的那些数字 |
[16:52] | on that list of numbers you guys found. | 进行规律识别算法检索 |
[16:54] | No, I mean, what’s the point? | 不 我是问你 这有什么用 |
[16:56] | Malcolm Merlyn didn’t tell us anything we don’t already know. | 马尔科姆·梅林说的事我们都已经知道了 |
[16:59] | Nothing has changed. | 并没什么改变 |
[17:02] | You’re right, Felicity. | 你说得对 费利西蒂 |
[17:03] | He didn’t tell us anything new. | 他并没告诉我们什么新消息 |
[17:06] | But he may have been right all the same. | 不过很可能他是对的 |
[17:08] | I know you guys think I’m in denial. | 我知道你们认为我只是拒绝接受现实 |
[17:10] | But if there’s one thing Oliver taught me — he taught us — | 如果奥利弗教给过我 教给我们一件事 |
[17:12] | is that sometimes, all you can do | 那就是 有时候 你所能做的 |
[17:14] | is keep pushing forward. | 就只有不要放弃 |
[17:16] | All right. | 没错 |
[17:18] | I’ve got the M.E.’s report. | 我已经拿到法医的报告了 |
[17:20] | Did they ID the body? | 他们查出死者的身份了吗 |
[17:22] | Jose Anton. | 何塞·安东 |
[17:23] | Career criminal with ties to Danny Brickwell. | 与丹尼·布里克韦尔关系密切的职业罪犯 |
[17:26] | I think Brick severed those ties pretty thoroughly. | 我认为布里克把这些关系清理得挺彻底了 |
[17:32] | Is everything ok? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:35] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗呢 |
[17:40] | He went to fight the head | 他去跟刺客联盟的头目 |
[17:40] | – of the League of Assassins. – What?! | -决斗了 -什么 |
[17:44] | And we haven’t heard from him since he left. | 而且从他走后一直没有他的消息 |
[17:46] | There’s something else– | 还有就是… |
[17:47] | Malcolm Merlyn stopped by for a little chat. | 马尔科姆·梅林过来聊了几句 |
[17:51] | He says Oliver’s dead. | 他说奥利弗死了 |
[17:54] | And you guys believe him? | 你们相信他的话了吗 |
[17:56] | Look, Laurel, Merlyn said– | 劳蕾尔 梅林说 |
[17:57] | There isn’t one thing that Malcolm Merlyn can say | 马尔科姆·梅林说的话 |
[17:59] | that any of us should believe. | 你们一句都不要相信 |
[18:02] | This isn’t the first time | 我不是第一次 |
[18:03] | that I’ve heard that Oliver was dead. | 听说奥利弗死了 |
[18:07] | He’s been back before. | 之前他回来了 |
[18:09] | He’ll be back again. | 这次他也会回来的 |
[19:11] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[19:35] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[19:42] | Hong Kong military? | 香港军方吗 |
[19:47] | Triad. | 三合会 |
[19:48] | Chien Na Wei’s men. | 是钱娜维的人 |
[19:53] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[19:54] | The number pattern is consistent with cataloguing numerics. | 数字的模式与分类模式很一致 |
[19:57] | What kind of catalog? | 什么样的分类 |
[19:59] | If I knew, I would be telling you. | 我要是知道早告诉你了 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:04] | We really need to change the locks. | 我们真该换锁了 |
[20:06] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[20:07] | The League conducts matter of significance such as duels | 刺客联盟像决斗这样的大事 |
[20:10] | on grounds sacred to its beliefs. | 都会在它的圣地进行 |
[20:13] | I went there. | 我去了那里 |
[20:17] | And found this. | 找到了这个 |
[20:23] | It’s Ra’s’ custom to leave behind | 拉斯的习惯就是 |
[20:26] | the instrument of death | 将致死的武器留在原地 |
[20:28] | as a memorial to honor the fallen. | 以纪念失败的一方 |
[20:32] | Merlyn, did you see… | 梅林 你有看见… |
[20:35] | Oliver’s body? | 奥利弗的尸体吗 |
[20:36] | It fell into a ravine. | 掉进了山谷 |
[20:38] | His remains were unrecoverable, I’m afraid. | 恐怕找到了遗骸也无法被辨别 |
[20:42] | Then how do we know that’s Oliver’s blood? | 那我们怎么知道那是奥利弗的血呢 |
[20:45] | Because after I leave, you’ll test it. | 因为我走后 你们会检测出来的 |
[20:47] | And after you confirm that it is his blood, | 当你们证实那就是他的血液后 |
[20:50] | you’ll exhaust yourself with conspiracy theories | 你们会编造出一系列阴谋论 认为 |
[20:52] | as to how I planted it or how it’s all a lie. | 是我计划了这一切 或者我是在说谎 |
[20:57] | And after enough time passes, | 再过一段时间 |
[21:00] | you’ll be left with one inescapable truth– | 就只剩下一个无法争辩的事实 |
[21:03] | that Oliver Queen is dead. | 那就是奥利弗·奎恩死了 |
[21:08] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[21:11] | Oliver went there because of you– | 是因为你奥利弗才去的 |
[21:12] | Because of what you did to Thea. | 因为你对西娅做的那些事 |
[21:14] | You made her a target for the League so | 你让她成为联盟的目标 |
[21:16] | he would have to challenge Ra’s just to save her. | 他就是为了救她才去挑战拉斯的 |
[21:21] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[21:23] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[21:27] | And I will live with that guilt | 我的余生都将会 |
[21:29] | for the rest of my days. | 背负这个罪过活 |
[21:32] | I am truly sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[21:34] | I can see how much you loved him. | 我看得出你有多爱他 |
[21:36] | Save it, Merlyn. | 省省吧 梅林 |
[21:40] | You’re enjoying this. | 你很享受这一切 |
[21:42] | Miss Smoak is correct. | 斯莫克小姐说得对 |
[21:45] | I orchestrated the matter | 我费尽心思 |
[21:47] | to eliminate the death warrant | 就是为了消除拉斯置于我身上的 |
[21:49] | Ra’s placed on my head. | 死刑指令 |
[21:51] | Oliver was that way. | 办法就是利用奥利弗 |
[21:53] | His death means my own. | 他死了 我也活不成 |
[21:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:49] | The blood analysis on the scimitar. | 刀上血迹的检测结果 |
[22:51] | It’s Oliver’s. | 是奥利弗的 |
[22:53] | 99.997% match. | 99.997%匹配 |
[22:58] | If Merlyn’s lying, he’s being thorough about it. | 如果梅林在撒谎 那这谎也真是编圆了 |
[23:04] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[23:07] | Thanks for not saying “I told you so.” | 谢谢你没说”我早就告诉过你了” |
[23:14] | I got to go to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[23:15] | You really don’t. | 你真的不需要去 |
[23:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:18] | I’m glad we know now. | 我很高兴终于确定了 |
[23:33] | Run for the exit! I’ll cover you! | 往出口跑 我掩护你 |
[23:35] | What about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[23:37] | – You get the Alpha out of here! – But– | -带阿尔法出去 -但是 |
[23:38] | Away from them! Go! | 不能给他们 跑 |
[24:04] | No. | 不要 |
[24:11] | You had him. Why didn’t you take the shot? | 明明可以杀他 为什么不动手 |
[24:14] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得走了 |
[24:15] | Now. | 快 |
[24:30] | You know, it’s weird. | 这真是奇怪 |
[24:31] | I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen you drink alone. | 我从没见过你一个人喝酒 |
[24:35] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:39] | I just got some bad news about a friend. | 只是刚得到了一个关于朋友的坏消息 |
[24:41] | Anyone I know? | 是我认识的人吗 |
[24:45] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[24:47] | Still freaking out, actually. | 其实还是有些害怕 |
[24:49] | Worried about Ollie. | 有点担心奥利 |
[24:51] | I was going to ask you a favor, | 我本来想找你帮个忙的 |
[24:53] | but it doesn’t seem like the right time. | 但现在看来好像时机不太合适 |
[24:56] | Well, it depends. What’s the favor? | 不一定 看你要我帮什么忙了 |
[24:59] | You and the Arrow, you’re… | 你和绿箭 你们 |
[25:01] | you’re close, right? | 你们很亲近 对吧 |
[25:03] | I mean, that’s you I’ve been seeing on the news | 我是说 我常见你出现在新闻里 |
[25:05] | in the red hood? | 带红兜帽的就是你吧 |
[25:06] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[25:07] | Look, I haven’t seen him, | 我一直没见到他 |
[25:09] | I haven’t heard from him, | 也联系不上他 |
[25:10] | he’s not answering any of my phone calls. | 他也不接我电话 |
[25:13] | I’m actually starting to get really worried. | 我真的开始担心了 |
[25:15] | So… I thought maybe the Arrow | 所以我在想也许绿箭 |
[25:18] | could look for Oliver? | 可以帮忙找找奥利弗 |
[25:21] | I just thought maybe if you saw him, | 我只是想如果你见到他 |
[25:23] | you could ask. | 也许能帮我问问 |
[25:28] | Thank you. You’re the best. | 谢谢 你最好了 |
[25:31] | Look, I– I better go check the stock room. | 我要去看看储藏室了 |
[25:41] | Thea just asked me to talk to the Arrow | 西娅刚才让我找绿箭 |
[25:43] | about finding Oliver. | 让他帮忙找奥利弗 |
[25:45] | And what’d you tell her? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[25:47] | What else? I lied. | 还能怎么说 只能说谎 |
[25:49] | Oliver didn’t want thea to know. | 奥利弗不想要西娅知道 |
[25:51] | That was then. But now, what’s the point? | 那是当时 现在还有什么必要隐瞒 |
[25:54] | I keep asking myself the same question, Roy. | 我也一直在问自己这个问题 罗伊 |
[25:57] | Then why do you keep going over the case evidence? | 那你为什么还一直在看案子的证据 |
[25:59] | Because it helps me keep my mind off of Oliver. | 因为这样可以暂时不想奥利弗的事 |
[26:02] | Doing this without him | 在等他回来时 |
[26:04] | while we’re waiting for him to come back is one thing, | 我们单干是一回事 |
[26:07] | but doing all this without him, without him? | 但是没有他 完全没有了他 |
[26:09] | That’s a whole other situation. | 这根本就不一样了 |
[26:10] | What do you want me to tell you, Roy? | 你想让我说什么 罗伊 |
[26:12] | I can only see one inch in front of me | 我只能专注于眼前的事 |
[26:14] | and this is the only thing in front of me right now. | 而这案子是我现在能看到的唯一东西 |
[26:18] | I keep looking at this file, and… | 我一直在看这些文件 |
[26:23] | Something about it feels familiar. | 有些东西很熟悉 |
[26:25] | Yeah. Felicity did say that | 是的 费利西蒂确实说 |
[26:28] | Fisher and Anton were connected with Brick. | 费舍和安东都跟砖墙有关系 |
[26:29] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 不仅如此 |
[26:35] | I’ve seen this file somewhere… | 我以前在哪里见过这个 |
[26:38] | else. | 文件 |
[26:42] | What are the chances that’s a coincidence? | 也许只是巧合呢 |
[26:43] | Hey, there’s only way to find out. | 那只有一个办法能验证了 |
[26:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:47] | Bringing up the case numbers | 调出过去8个月来 |
[26:48] | on the all guys we’ve put away over the past eight months. | 我们抓过的所有人的资料 |
[26:53] | Some of these are guys that we caught. | 这些人里有些是我们抓过的 |
[26:55] | Yeah. And others were apprehended by the authorities. | 是啊 其他的也被警方逮捕了 |
[26:59] | There’s a pattern here. | 这里面有个规律 |
[27:01] | All these guys are awaiting trial | 这些人都是因为袭击别人 |
[27:04] | for assault — assault with intent, murder, | 而等待受审的 蓄意伤人 谋杀 |
[27:07] | attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂等等 |
[27:07] | Street enforcers. Muscle. | 街头暴徒 是打手 |
[27:10] | Why would Brick have a list of these case numbers? | 砖墙要这样的文件号码干什么 |
[27:22] | ‘m sure you’re wondering if I ever go home. | 我相信你肯定在想我是不是从不回家 |
[27:24] | Unfortunately for my assistant, the answer’s no. | 对于我的助理很不幸 我确实不回家 |
[27:27] | Any luck with our nanite problems? | 纳米硬件的问题解决了吗 |
[27:31] | No. | 没 |
[27:31] | Yeah, it’s the transplex interface, isn’t it? | 好吧 是接口的问题吧 |
[27:34] | I knew my designs were off. | 我就知道那里的设计有点问题 |
[27:36] | It won’t… work. | 行不通的 |
[27:38] | Yeah, well, you’ve only been at it for a day, so. | 不能这么说 你才研究了一天嘛 |
[27:40] | Not the chip. | 不是说芯片 |
[27:42] | Not your suit. | 不是说这套装甲 |
[27:45] | Your plan. | 是你的计划 |
[27:49] | It won’t work. | 行不通的 |
[27:50] | You — you make it sound like | 你说的好像 |
[27:52] | using an enhanced exoskeleton to fight crime and save the city | 穿着加强服在街头打击罪犯保护城市 |
[27:55] | is a loony tune idea. | 简直是疯狂的想法 |
[27:57] | It won’t bring her back. | 这也不能让她复活 |
[28:01] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[28:04] | Your fiancee. | 你的未婚妻 |
[28:05] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[28:06] | She’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[28:09] | When we lose… someone, | 在我们失去某人的时候 |
[28:13] | when someone dies, | 当某人死去的时候 |
[28:16] | they’re gone. | 他们就离去了 |
[28:18] | Forever, and there is nothing– | 永远地离去了 无论 |
[28:21] | there is nothing | 无论你做什么 |
[28:25] | nothing that we can do that is going to bring them back. | 他们都不可能回来 |
[28:29] | So you have to stop. You have to stop, | 所以你不要再这么做 不要再这么做了 |
[28:32] | because it’s not what Anna would have wanted. It’s– | 因为安娜不希望你这样 |
[28:34] | You’re upset. I can see that. | 我知道你很难过 |
[28:35] | And if you want, we can talk about it. | 如果你想的话 我们可以聊聊 |
[28:38] | But never tell me again what Anna would have wanted. | 但是绝对别再和我说安娜希望我怎么做 |
[28:44] | You don’t get to do that. | 你没这资格 |
[28:51] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:55] | I shouldn’t… | 我现在 |
[28:57] | be here right now. | 不应该在这里 |
[29:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:09] | We got something on Brick. | 在砖墙身上有发现 |
[29:10] | The blueprints we found? | 我们找到的那些蓝图 |
[29:12] | They’re schematics for the warehouse where the police store | 那些都是仓库电路图 而那里是警察 |
[29:14] | all their physical evidence and active cases. | 存放物证和案例的地方 |
[29:16] | And Brick has a list of case numbers. | 砖墙手上有一张案件编号名单 |
[29:19] | We think he might be looking to steal or destroy evidence | 我们认为他可能想偷或是毁灭证据 |
[29:21] | to get those cases thrown out of court. | 这样法院就无法受理这些案件 |
[29:23] | Yeah. I’ll call Lance, tell him. | 好 我打电话告诉兰斯 |
[29:25] | A lot of these cases are on guys | 过去的八个月里 |
[29:27] | who were put away within the past eight months. | 这些案子中有很多人都抓起来了 |
[29:29] | This is everything we’ve been doing since we took Slade down. | 自从打到斯莱德后 我们一直全力在做这事 |
[29:33] | This is everything Oliver was working for. | 也是奥利弗全力在做的事 |
[29:37] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[29:59] | Three minutes. | 你有三分钟 |
[31:16] | Seal off every exit. | 堵住每个出口 |
[31:17] | Give me a two block perimeter. | 在两个街区外设路障 |
[31:25] | John, shooter at your five. | 约翰 你的五点钟方向有枪手 |
[31:30] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[31:32] | Here, use mine. | 给 用我的 |
[31:36] | So here’s the deal– | 我们做个交易吧 |
[31:38] | You take me down, you walk out alive. | 打倒我 你就能活着走出去 |
[31:41] | I don’t fancy your chances, though. | 虽然你的机会不大 |
[31:53] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[31:54] | Nobody thinks about going for a head shot. | 没人想到要爆头 |
[32:12] | Shots fired! I need ESU and back-up here, now! | 有枪战 我需要紧急救援小组来这支援 |
[32:19] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[32:20] | Where’s Diggle? I’m pinned down! | 狄格尔在哪 我被敌人牵制住了 |
[32:22] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[32:24] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[32:27] | Any… last… words? | 有 什么 遗言吗 |
[32:30] | Or are my hands too tight around your neck? | 还是我掐得太紧了 你说不出来 |
[32:36] | I guess arrows work a little better on this guy than bullets. | 看来用在这人身上 箭比枪好使啊 |
[32:50] | You OK? | 没事吧 |
[32:51] | Yeah, I will be, after we find the son of a bitch. | 找到那混蛋之后 我就会没事了 |
[33:03] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[33:08] | Oh, my God, John! | 我的天哪 约翰 |
[33:11] | It’s OK, it’s all right, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 没事了 没事了 我没事 |
[33:15] | Brick? | 砖墙 |
[33:16] | Got away. They put one guard in the hospital | 逃走了 医院出口处有一名守卫 |
[33:18] | on the way out, but he’s going to pull through. | 但是他肯定会突围的 |
[33:20] | If that door hadn’t shut, we would have had him. | 如果门没关上 我们就能抓到他了 |
[33:22] | Just bad luck. | 只是运气不好 |
[33:26] | Unless it wasn’t. | 除非不是运气问题 |
[33:28] | You were pinned down. You both were. | 你们俩都被困住了 你们俩都是 |
[33:29] | They were going to kill you! | 他们会杀了你们的 |
[33:30] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[33:32] | You did that? | 是你放他走的吗 |
[33:33] | They had machine guns. You had a bow and arrow. | 他们有机关枪 而你们只有弓和箭 |
[33:37] | You let him get away? | 是你让他逃脱的吗 |
[33:39] | I saved your lives. | 我救了你们 |
[33:42] | Felicity, it wasn’t your call to make. | 费利西蒂 你不该乱下决定 |
[33:45] | It wasn’t my call to let Oliver go challenge Ra’s Al Ghul | 也不是我让奥利弗去挑战拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[33:48] | to a fight to the death, either! | 去决一死战的 |
[33:49] | Brick has who knows how much evidence, Felicity. | 砖墙拿走了很多证据 费利西蒂 |
[33:52] | And it was either that or the two of you. | 要么让他拿走证据 要么牺牲你们俩 |
[33:55] | My friends being killed. So I made my choice. | 我的朋友要被杀死了 所以我做出了选择 |
[33:57] | I chose not to let anyone else I care about die. | 我选择不再让我在乎的人死掉 |
[34:01] | We’ve been in tough spots before | 我们以前也经历过险境 |
[34:02] | and we’ve always managed to come out on the other side. | 但是我们总有办法转败为胜 |
[34:05] | No. | 不 |
[34:08] | Oliver did. | 是奥利弗能做到 |
[34:10] | But he’s not here anymore, | 可是他不在了 |
[34:13] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[34:14] | OK. | 好 |
[34:17] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[34:18] | if we’re going to do this without Oliver, | 如果没有奥利弗 我们也要继续这么做的话 |
[34:21] | Felicity, we have to trust each other. | 费利西蒂 我们必须相互信任 |
[34:25] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[34:27] | There is no “this” without him. | 没有他 这些都无法继续下去 |
[34:33] | It’s done. I’m done. | 结束了 我不干了 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:06] | But I have no one else to turn to. | 但是我无人可求助了 |
[35:08] | And he needs your help. | 而他需要你的帮助 |
[35:25] | I was out of line. | 我之前太过分了 |
[35:29] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:34] | You want to tell me what had you so upset? | 想告诉我你为什么不高兴了吗 |
[35:41] | I lost a friend of mine. | 我失去了一个朋友 |
[35:44] | He was more than a friend, actually. | 其实 他不仅是一个朋友 |
[35:46] | He was… | 他是… |
[35:49] | I’m not sure what we were, | 我也不知道我们算什么 |
[35:50] | but… he’s gone. | 但是 他不在了 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[35:58] | And three months ago, another friend of mine died. | 三个月前 我的另一个朋友也死了 |
[36:02] | I’m 25 years old. | 我才25岁 |
[36:04] | I’m over my quota where losing my friends are concerned. | 我的朋友死的有点太多了 |
[36:10] | And you’re a friend. | 你也是我的朋友 |
[36:13] | So if you want to go out there, | 如果你想去 |
[36:17] | if you want to commit suicide, | 想去自杀 |
[36:19] | I can’t stop you. | 我也拦不住你 |
[36:22] | But I don’t have to help you. | 但我不会帮你 |
[36:36] | Eight months to put him away… | 八个月才把他们抓起来 |
[36:39] | eight minutes to set him loose. | 不到八分钟就都放跑了 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:45] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[36:46] | Without the evidence, | 没有证据 |
[36:47] | the judge had to let them go. | 法官只能释放他们 |
[36:51] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[36:53] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[36:57] | I know you don’t want to believe it, Laurel. | 我知道你不愿意相信 劳蕾尔 |
[36:58] | God knows I don’t, but… | 我也不想 但是 |
[37:03] | he’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[37:09] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[37:16] | Are you coming back? | 你会回来吗 |
[37:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:23] | For the first time since I met Oliver Queen… | 这是我认识奥利弗·奎恩以来 |
[37:27] | I don’t know what happens next. | 第一次不知道以后该怎么做 |
[37:32] | I know it’s silly, but I… | 我知道有些傻 但是我… |
[37:35] | still like to think of myself as Oliver’s bodyguard. | 仍然觉得自己是奥利弗的保镖 |
[37:42] | I just couldn’t protect him. | 只是我保护不了他 |
[38:02] | It’s funny. | 可笑的是 |
[38:03] | He was worried something would happen to me. | 他以前还担心会出事的是我 |
[38:51] | I could have killed you! | 我可能会杀死你的 |
[38:52] | It’s cute that you think so. | 你有这想法还真可爱 |
[38:56] | Did you hear anything about Ollie? | 有奥利的消息了吗 |
[38:58] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[39:01] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这干什么 |
[39:04] | We’re in danger, Thea. | 我们有危险 西娅 |
[39:06] | We need to leave Starling City and never return. | 我们得离开星城 永远不再回来 |
[39:12] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[39:15] | But seeing as I’m the reason | 不过 鉴于是我 |
[39:16] | none of you are sitting in a prison cell right now, | 让你们不用坐牢了 |
[39:19] | I figure it’s the least you can do. | 我想这也是你们起码应该做的 |
[39:22] | I know I’m the guy that | 虽然是我把你们的 |
[39:23] | made all the evidence against you go away, | 犯罪证据弄没了 |
[39:26] | But as you can see, | 但是你们也能看到 |
[39:28] | it didn’t go too far. | 这些证据还在我这 |
[39:32] | You are all part of my crew now. | 你们现在都是我的人了 |
[39:35] | And if any of you have a problem with that, | 如果你们有人不听话 |
[39:38] | I can send a gift wrapped package to the D.A. | 我就给地方检察官寄份礼物 |
[39:42] | Together, not only will we make a lot of money, | 我们同心协力 不仅能赚很多钱 |
[39:47] | we will make history. | 而且也会创造历史 |
[39:50] | Together, | 同心协力 |
[39:51] | we are going to take over the glades. | 我们就能主宰贫民区 |
[40:00] | You think Brick’s crazy? | 你觉得砖墙疯了吗 |
[40:01] | Take over a whole section of town? | 要占领市区的一部分吗 |
[40:03] | I know he’s crazy. | 我知道他疯了 |
[40:04] | I don’t know what he’s got planned, | 可我不知道他有什么计划 |
[40:06] | But whatever it is, I’m in. | 但无论是什么 我都会参加 |
[40:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:19] | I’m the justice you can’t run from. | 我是你无法逃脱的正义 |
[40:25] | Well done, Mr. Queen. | 做得很好 奎恩先生 |
[40:27] | I’m glad to know my investment in you hasn’t entirely been for naught. | 我很高兴地知道我对你的投入没有白费 |
[40:31] | Although I was disappointed to read | 不过读了皮尔森特工的报告后 |
[40:35] | Agent Pierson’s after action report. | 我感到挺失望 |
[40:38] | You let one of Chien Na Wei’s men get away. | 你让钱娜维的一个手下跑了 |
[40:40] | I hesitated. It was a mistake. | 我犹豫了 是我错了 |
[40:42] | It really was. | 当然是 |
[40:44] | Now we have no one to interrogate. | 现在我们抓不到人来审讯 |
[40:48] | You mean torture, right? | 你是说折磨吧 |
[40:57] | I saw you with that man. | 我看到了当时的状况 |
[41:00] | You didn’t hesitate. | 你没有犹豫 |
[41:02] | You chose not to shoot him. | 而是选择不杀他 |
[41:07] | I put the GPS from the vial in his pocket. | 我把瓶里的跟踪器放到了他的口袋里 |
[41:10] | And now he is going to lead us right to Tatsu. | 现在他会带着我们找到塔苏 |
[41:14] | You’re going to get her back, Maseo. | 你会把她救回来的 马赛欧 |
[41:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:18] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[41:21] | what you’ve done, | 你为我所做的 |
[41:24] | I will be forever in your debt. | 我欠你一辈子 |
[41:37] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[41:39] | You’ll pull out the sutures. | 会把缝好的伤口扯开的 |
[41:42] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[41:44] | Tatsu. | 塔苏 |
[41:46] | How… | 怎么会 |
[41:47] | I asked her to come here… | 是我叫她来的 |
[41:54] | so she could bring you back to life. | 为了让她救回你的命 |