时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | After five years in hell, | 五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上 |
[00:06] | I have come home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:08] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:10] | Now others have joined my crusade. | 现在其他人也加入我的事业中了 |
[00:12] | To them, I am Oliver Queen. | 对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:15] | But to the rest of Starling City, | 但对星城的其他人来说 |
[00:17] | I am someone else. | 我是另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:21] | Previously, on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:23] | My name is Amanda Waller, Mr. Queen. | 我是阿曼达·沃勒 奎恩先生 |
[00:25] | Welcome to Hong Kong. | 欢迎来香港 |
[00:31] | Amanda Waller wants you working for her. | 阿曼达·沃勒想让你为她工作 |
[00:32] | She will have her way. | 她会不顾一切达到目的 |
[00:34] | You’re Felicity Smoak. | 你是费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[00:35] | I know a guy who might be interested | 我认识一个人可能有兴趣 |
[00:36] | in hiring someone with your expertise. | 雇一个有你这种专业技能的人 |
[00:38] | Apparently there’s another bidder for the company. | 显然还有另一个投标人在竞投这家公司 |
[00:39] | – Who? – Ray Palmer. | -是谁 我是雷·帕尔默 |
[00:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:49] | No! No! Sara! | 不不 莎拉 |
[00:52] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[00:54] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[01:09] | Felicity, all I’m trying to do is make things easier on you. | 费利西蒂 我只是想让你轻松点 |
[01:12] | By having me completely | 要我重新配置 |
[01:14] | reconfigure our phone system? | 我们的电话系统能让我轻松吗 |
[01:17] | Do you even know how difficult it is | 你知道这有多难吗 |
[01:18] | to ping a clone off a hacked transband multiplex? | 从被入侵的跨频带多路传输线路做连通 |
[01:21] | No, but only because you weren’t speaking English just now. | 不知道 不过是因为你刚才说的都不是人话 |
[01:31] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[01:33] | I didn’t know where else to take her. | 我不知道还能带她去哪 |
[01:36] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[01:39] | – What happened? – I couldn’t… | -发生什么了 -我不能… |
[01:42] | I couldn’t leave her. | 我不能丢下她 |
[01:47] | We have to call… we can… | 我们得报… 我们得… |
[01:50] | take her to the hospital! | 得送她去医院 |
[01:57] | Ollie, it’s not fair! | 奥利 这不公平 |
[02:00] | We just got her back, it’s not fair! | 她才刚回到我们身边 这不公平 |
[02:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:21] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[02:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[02:30] | 香港 五年前 | |
[02:37] | We’ll take our position here. | 我们就在这里待命 |
[02:39] | Who’s your target? | 你的目标是谁 |
[02:43] | I don’t have a target. | 不是我的目标 |
[02:45] | – You do. – What? | -是你的 -什么 |
[02:47] | Might have escaped your notice, | 你可能没注意到 |
[02:48] | But Amanda Waller doesn’t have a sense of humor. | 阿曼达·沃勒可没什么幽默感 |
[02:51] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[02:52] | Then why’d she drag me off of Lian Yu | 那她为什么把我从炼狱岛上救出来 |
[02:54] | and bring me all the way to Hong Kong | 还把我带到了香港 |
[02:55] | – To become her hit man? – To become her operative. | -是让我给她当杀手吗 -是当特工 |
[02:58] | Obviously she needs you for something | 很显然她需要你做什么事 |
[02:59] | or she wouldn’t be threatening my family | 否则她不会威胁我的家人 |
[03:01] | to assure your compliance. | 从而让你听话 |
[03:02] | The target will be entering our line any moment. | 目标随时都有可能进入我们的范围 |
[03:14] | The target will walk 10 paces through the roof garden | 目标穿过楼顶花园需要走十步 |
[03:16] | and arrive at his hotel suite. | 然后到达他的酒店套房 |
[03:18] | That’s your window. | 这就是你下手的机会 |
[03:20] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[03:25] | Now. | 动手 |
[03:32] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[03:43] | You know, Sara used to have a stuffed animal. | 莎拉以前有个毛绒玩具 |
[03:46] | It was this old, worn out shark | 一只很破旧的鲨鱼 |
[03:49] | that she got from the Starling Aquarium. | 是在星城水族馆买的 |
[03:51] | Every time something awful would happen to her, | 每当她遇到不好的事 |
[03:53] | I would always find her holding that stupid little shark | 她就会把那个小鲨鱼 |
[03:58] | close to her chest. | 紧紧地抱在胸前 |
[04:00] | And now that my sister’s dead, | 现在我妹妹死了 |
[04:04] | Again the only thing that I can think about | 我唯一能想到的办法就是 |
[04:06] | is finding that dumb stuffed animal | 找到那个破玩具 |
[04:09] | and putting it in her arms. | 然后让她抱着 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:16] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你不需要道歉 |
[04:19] | Hey, whoever did this, | 无论是谁干的 |
[04:20] | I’m going to find them. | 我一定会找出来 |
[04:22] | We’re going to. | 我们一起找 |
[04:24] | When I thought that Sara died on “The Gambit,” | 以前我以为莎拉死在”金牌奎恩”号上时 |
[04:26] | the only thing that I could do | 我唯一能做的 |
[04:28] | was scream at the ocean. | 就是冲着大海咆哮 |
[04:29] | I had so much anger and rage, | 我非常生气 非常愤怒 |
[04:31] | and I didn’t know what to do with it. | 而且我也不知道该怎么办 |
[04:33] | But I do now. | 但现在我知道了 |
[04:34] | And I’m going to help you catch | 我会帮你抓住这个 |
[04:35] | whoever it is that did this. | 杀了我妹妹的人 |
[04:41] | You’re already helping. | 你已经在帮我了 |
[04:44] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[04:46] | you told us where to look. | 你告诉了我们应该从哪里着手 |
[04:49] | I’m just supposed to sit here and wait? | 那我就该坐在这干等吗 |
[04:51] | No. Now you take care of yourself and your family. | 不 你现在要照顾好自己和你的家人 |
[04:56] | Your father is going to need you. | 你父亲现在需要你 |
[04:58] | Telling him now, it would kill him. | 现在告诉他这事 会害死他的 |
[05:01] | At least now if we wait until we catch whoever did this, | 至少要等我们抓到凶手以后 |
[05:05] | it’ll be easier on him. | 这样他会好受一些 |
[05:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:11] | I don’t know. I don’t know anything anymore. | 不知道 我什么都不知道了 |
[05:13] | But I know that a bar is the last place I should be. | 但我知道我绝对不应该来酒吧 |
[05:25] | Come on, pick up. | 快点 接电话 |
[05:27] | You’ve reached Thea. Leave a message. | 我是西娅 留下信息吧 |
[05:29] | Thea, it’s Oliver. | 西娅 我是奥利弗 |
[05:34] | I know you’re still traveling, but I just, I could really… | 我知道你还在旅行 但我真的 |
[05:38] | I’d really like to hear your voice. | 我真的想听见你的声音 |
[05:40] | So please call me back. | 一定要给我回电话 |
[05:46] | What’d we get off the cameras? | 监控录像上有什么 |
[05:47] | Place is a drug haven. | 那地方是毒贩的天堂 |
[05:48] | They’ve all either been disabled | 那些摄像机不是坏了 |
[05:49] | or paint-balled by local dealers. | 就是被当地的毒贩喷上了油漆 |
[05:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:53] | Where it happened. | 案发现场 |
[06:49] | Felicity told me. | 费利西蒂告诉我了 |
[06:55] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[06:59] | Killer stood there, | 凶手站在那 |
[07:00] | loose gravel on the rooftop. | 在屋顶上放箭 |
[07:02] | – Oliver… – Sara was here. | -奥利弗… -莎拉当时在这里 |
[07:04] | Scuff marks back to the edge. | 磨痕延伸到楼顶边缘 |
[07:06] | You don’t have to do this right now, man. | 你不需要现在研究案发经过 老兄 |
[07:08] | It’s the only thing that I can do. | 这是我唯一可以做的 |
[07:09] | Listen, I get it. Military training. | 听着 我知道 军事训练 |
[07:11] | Stay on task. | 专注任务 |
[07:12] | Your friend gets shot, you just keep fighting. | 你的朋友中枪 你还是要继续战斗 |
[07:14] | – But Oliver… – I’m fine. | -不过奥利弗… -我没事 |
[07:16] | Well, I’m here for you just the same. | 我还是会来帮你 |
[07:18] | Listen, Sara was my friend, too. | 听着 莎拉也是我的朋友 |
[07:20] | And if you think you’re going after the person who did this solo, | 如果你打算一个人追查凶手 |
[07:22] | You couldn’t possibly be more wrong. | 你就大错特错了 |
[07:33] | – Yeah? – Detective Lance called, he says it’s important. | -什么事 -兰斯警探打来说有重要的事 |
[07:36] | Do you think he knows about Sara? | 你觉得他知道莎拉的事了吗 |
[07:50] | What is it, detective? | 什么事 警探 |
[07:52] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[07:53] | You look like someone peed in your cornflakes. | 你看起来像有人在你的玉米片里撒尿了 |
[07:58] | That kind of day, huh? | 糟糕的一天是吧 |
[08:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:02] | Another archer in town. | 城里又来了个弓箭手 |
[08:04] | Dropping bodies. | 有人被杀 |
[08:06] | – Seen this guy’s work before? – I might have. | -以前见过这种手法吗 -我可能见过 |
[08:09] | You know where SCPD’s finest might find him? | 星城警察最可能在哪找到他 |
[08:11] | – Who’s the victim? – John Burke. | -被害人是谁 -约翰·布尔克 |
[08:13] | Some corporate financier from Qurac. | 库拉克的企业金融师 |
[08:15] | Seems like he wandered into the wrong part of town | 看来他溜达到城里不该去的地方了 |
[08:17] | Tonight looking for a little local “Entertainment.” | 今晚想寻找一点本地”娱乐” |
[08:18] | He ended up with an arrow to the chest. | 结果死于一箭穿心 |
[08:25] | You watch your back, all right? Whoever this guy is… | 你要注意安全 不管这人是谁… |
[08:27] | He’s a killer. | 他是个凶手 |
[09:04] | Her hands are so small. | 她的手真小 |
[09:08] | I never noticed before. | 我以前从没注意过 |
[09:12] | She was always so strong and brave. | 她一直很坚强 很勇敢 |
[09:17] | I always envisioned her as this sort of | 我一直把她当成 |
[09:20] | amazonian warrior. | 刚勇的战士 |
[09:23] | Invincible. | 万夫莫敌 |
[09:26] | Something I could never be. | 那是我不可能做到的 |
[09:30] | I was so jealous. | 我很妒忌她 |
[09:39] | Hi. I know I was supposed to come into work today. | 喂 我知道我今天本该来工作的 |
[09:42] | I–the–I’m sorry. | 我…那个…我很抱歉 |
[09:44] | There’s been a death in the family. | 家里有人过世了 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | You have any idea what other archer could have done this? | 你知道这会是哪个弓箭手干的吗 |
[09:51] | There aren’t that many of us. | 像我用弓箭作为武器的人不多 |
[09:53] | Maybe 10 that I know of, | 我知道的大约有十个 |
[09:54] | and most of them are in the League of Assassins. | 而且大多数在刺客联盟 |
[09:56] | Oliver, you don’t think… | 奥利弗 你不会认为… |
[09:57] | No. No. | 不会的 |
[10:01] | They don’t target their own. | 他们不会把自己人当靶子 |
[10:03] | – What’d you find out? – He hit again. | -有什么发现吗 -他又出手了 |
[10:04] | An abandoned warehouse on the corner of Third and Lemire. | 在第三街和勒米尔街路口的废弃仓库 |
[10:07] | Ninth floor. The victim was a construction foreman, Tim Kauffman. | 九楼 被害人是工地的工头蒂姆·考夫曼 |
[10:10] | Security cameras can’t get an angle. | 监控摄像头没有拍到 |
[10:12] | – Who’s that? – Just some low level dealers | -那是谁 -只是个低级毒贩 |
[10:14] | that set up shop in abandoned warehouses. | 在废弃的仓库做生意那种 |
[10:16] | Doesn’t look like much of an archer to me. | 在我看来不怎么像弓箭手 |
[10:17] | – He might be a witness. – Where do you want me? | -他可能是目击者 -我负责什么 |
[10:20] | Will Lyla give you access to A.R.G.U.S.’s database? | 莱拉会让你访问超能力联合调查组的数据库吗 |
[10:22] | To find out who did this, Lyla will give us access to A.R.G.U.S. | 为了找出是谁干的 莱拉会让我访问的 |
[10:24] | I need a list of everyone on their | 给我一份用弓箭的 |
[10:25] | radar–assassins and mercenaries who use a bow. | 刺客和雇佣兵名单 |
[10:28] | I’m on it. | 我马上办 |
[10:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:38] | Uh, Thea hasn’t called back yet. | 西娅还没回电 |
[10:48] | You didn’t eliminate the target! | 你没解决目标 |
[10:49] | That’s not a target, that’s my best friend! | 那不是目标 那是我最好的朋友 |
[10:51] | Why am I pointing a gun at my best friend? | 为什么要我拿枪指着我最好的朋友 |
[10:54] | Is this some sort of test? | 这是在考验我吗 |
[10:55] | Yes. One you failed! | 是的 这次你没能通过考验 |
[10:57] | Good. Flunk me. | 很好 就让我不通过吧 |
[10:59] | You think it’s a coincidence your friend just happened | 你以为你朋友刚好出现在香港 |
[11:01] | to show up in Hong Kong? | 是巧合吗 |
[11:02] | – He’s here looking for you! – What? | -他是来这里找你的 -什么 |
[11:05] | When you logged into your email, it set off an account alert. | 当你登录你的电邮时 就启动了账户警报 |
[11:08] | Dead men don’t check their email, Oliver. | 死人不会查看电邮 奥利弗 |
[11:10] | Oh, so this is my fault? | 所以这是我的错吗 |
[11:12] | Waller needs you. She can’t let you be compromised | 沃勒需要你 她不能让有钱的孩子 |
[11:14] | by some rich kid flashing your picture all over Hong Kong. | 把你的照片传遍香港 让你曝光 |
[11:18] | Whether you’re the one who pulls the trigger or not, | 不管是不是你来开枪 |
[11:20] | she wants Tommy Merlyn off the board. | 她要汤米·梅林消失 |
[11:27] | 联调局数据库 查找西娅 | |
[11:35] | That is a cobalt encrypted workstation. | 那是高度加密工作站 |
[11:37] | You better not be using it to tweet. | 你最好别把它拿来发推特 |
[11:39] | I was–I was, um, actually just… | 我…我其实是在… |
[11:43] | Accessing an FBI database? What… | 访问联调局的数据库 你… |
[11:44] | 联调局数据库 姓名 西娅·奎恩 所在地 未知(星城) | |
[11:46] | Roy, why are you looking for Thea? | 罗伊 你为什么要找西娅 |
[11:48] | Because I don’t think she is where she says she is. | 因为我认为她不在自己所说的地方 |
[11:50] | Why would she lie? | 她为什么要说谎 |
[11:58] | 罗伊 虽然我不知道我要去哪里 但我知道再也不会回来了 再见 西娅 | |
[12:00] | Roy, Oliver needs to see this. | 罗伊 要给奥利弗看这封信 |
[12:02] | No. This is my fault. He’s going to kill me. | 不行 这是我的错 他会杀了我的 |
[12:04] | – What if she’s in trouble? – What if she’s not? | -如果她遇到麻烦了呢 -如果她没有呢 |
[12:06] | What if she just needs space? | 如果她只是需要空间呢 |
[12:08] | She’s had five months | 她已经离开五个月 |
[12:09] | and thousands of miles of space. | 距离我们数千公里 |
[12:11] | Oliver needs to see this. | 要给奥利弗看这封信 |
[12:15] | You need to show it to him. | 你一定要给他看这封信 |
[12:21] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你肯定是在逗我呢 |
[12:24] | What–where are you going? | 怎么了 你要去哪里 |
[12:26] | There’s someone I need to kill. | 我要去杀人 |
[12:33] | Did you do it to make a point? | 你这么做是为了证明什么吗 |
[12:36] | Because I get it. Loud and clear. | 我清楚了 非常清楚 |
[12:38] | You are rich. You are impulsive. | 你有钱 行事冲动 |
[12:40] | And frankly, you are the creepiest form of stalker | 老实说 你是我交过手的 |
[12:42] | that I have ever had to deal with, | 最恐怖的跟踪者 |
[12:43] | and believe me when I’m telling you that that is saying a lot, | 我对你如此评价已经说明事态有多严重了 |
[12:46] | and–what are you doing to our old offices? | 还有 你在对我们的旧办公室做什么 |
[12:49] | Hi. I’ll be right back. | 你好 我马上回来 |
[12:51] | You like it? Yeah, I’m just trying | 你喜欢吗 我想 |
[12:52] | to liven up the place a bit. | 让这里有点生气 |
[12:53] | I’m hosting an event tonight. | 我今晚要办个活动 |
[12:55] | A pledge drive of sorts. | 募款活动那样的 |
[12:57] | Got to make an impression, right? | 得让大家印象深刻 是吧 |
[12:59] | Now, what can I do for you? | 现在 我能为你做些什么 |
[13:01] | You can stop. You can stop sending me flowers, | 你可以停下了 停止向我送花 |
[13:03] | And you can stop texting me and calling me and emailing me, | 停止给我发短信 打电话 发邮件 |
[13:06] | because I spam them, anyway. | 因为不管怎样我都会把它们”垃圾邮件”掉的 |
[13:07] | Oh, is “spam” a verb now? | 现在”垃圾邮件”是个动词了吗 |
[13:08] | Because I am never, ever, ever going to work for you. | 因为我永远 永远不会为你工作 |
[13:11] | Actually, you already do. | 实际上 你已经在为我工作了 |
[13:14] | Only because you bought the store that I work at! | 那只是因为你买下了我工作的商店 |
[13:17] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did! | -不 我没有 -你就有 |
[13:19] | My boss just called and told me that you did. | 我的老板刚给我打电话说你买下了 |
[13:21] | Well, he’s wrong–kind of. | 他错了 不完全对 |
[13:25] | I bought the holding company which owns and operates | 我买下了拥有和运营 |
[13:27] | all 20,000 tech village stores. | 这所有两万家技术商店的控股公司 |
[13:29] | But I guess either way, | 但我猜不管怎么着 |
[13:30] | yes, I am your boss now. | 没错 我如今是你的老板了 |
[13:32] | So you can either work for me here | 所以你要么在这儿为我工作 |
[13:34] | in a big office with a big salary, | 坐大办公室 拿大笔工资 |
[13:36] | or… you can work for me there, | 或者 你可以在那家店里为我工作 |
[13:39] | in that awful uniform. | 穿着那件丑死了的制服 |
[13:41] | Or… I can quit. | 或者 我可以辞职 |
[13:44] | Which is what I just did. | 我刚刚已经辞职了 |
[13:49] | You know, most girls would be flattered | 你知道吗 大部分女孩在我花了十二亿美元 |
[13:51] | that I spent $1.2 billion to hire them. | 雇佣她们的时候 都会觉得受宠若惊的 |
[13:53] | Even if I do have a fairly genius plan | 即使我确实是想到了很天才的计划 |
[13:54] | for revamping the stores. | 来改造那些商店 |
[13:55] | In case you haven’t noticed, I am not most girls. | 提醒你一下 我不是”大部分”女孩 |
[13:58] | And I don’t need this. | 而且我也不需要这个 |
[13:59] | Or you. | 也不需要你 |
[14:00] | Or any of this. | 这些我都不需要 |
[14:01] | Felicity, I–I piss people off on a daily basis. | 费利西蒂 我每天都会惹恼别人 |
[14:04] | It’s part of business, and, well, | 这是做生意的一部分 以及 |
[14:07] | being the smartest guy in any given room. | 做任何情况下最聪明的那个人的代价 |
[14:09] | I own that. | 我有这个天赋 |
[14:09] | So I have enough experience with people being angry with me | 所以我对朝我发火的人也有足够的经验 |
[14:11] | to know when they’re really angry at something else. | 来辨别出实际上他们是在为其他事生气 |
[14:14] | You right now are not angry at me. | 现在你不是在生我的气 |
[14:18] | What’s your something else? | 你到底是在为什么生气 |
[14:21] | Oh, money won’t fix this problem. | 这不是钱能解决的事 |
[14:23] | Money won’t solve most problems. | 大部分事情都不能用钱解决 |
[14:25] | Not the ones that matter. | 重要的那些就不行 |
[14:27] | But talking helps. | 但倾诉会有帮助 |
[14:29] | I know we barely know each other… | 我知道我们几乎不了解对方… |
[14:31] | I’m going to leave now. | 我要走了 |
[14:32] | Listen, whatever happened, | 听着 不管到底发生了什么事 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:36] | It helps to remember that… it gets better. | 要相信 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:14] | Someone was murdered here. | 有人在这里被谋杀了 |
[15:15] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你当时看见了什么 |
[15:17] | I saw nothing. | 什么也没看见 |
[15:21] | There was a black face mask, | 之前这里有个黑色的面具 |
[15:23] | like a–like a hockey mask. | 像一个… 像一个曲棍球面具 |
[15:26] | Now, please, man– | 求你了 伙计 |
[15:29] | Diggle, are you at A.R.G.U.S.? | 狄格尔 你在超能力联合调查组吗 |
[15:31] | I’ve got something. | 我发现了一点线索 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 我在 |
[15:34] | I got a list of archers 20-long, man. | 我这的名单上面有20个弓箭手 |
[15:36] | How many of them wear masks? | 其中有几个是戴面具的 |
[15:38] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[15:39] | Simon Lacroix. Mercenary. | 西蒙·拉克鲁瓦 是个雇佣兵 |
[15:41] | 人物: 西蒙·拉克鲁瓦 化名: 柯默铎 | |
[15:43] | Goes by “Komodo.” | 化名 柯默铎 |
[15:44] | Send Felicity everything. | 把所有资料发给费利西蒂 |
[15:46] | Yep. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Oliver, I’m opening up the file now. | 奥利弗 我正在打开文件 |
[15:50] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[15:50] | Simon Lacroix. Born in Sainte-Sophie, Quebec. | 西蒙·拉克鲁瓦 出生于魁北克圣索菲 |
[15:52] | Raised by a single mom. Terrible credit score. | 由单亲母亲养大 信用评分很低 |
[15:54] | And wanted for murder in seven countries. | 在七个国家因为谋杀被通缉 |
[15:57] | – I need his location. – One minute. | -给我他的位置 -给我一分钟 |
[16:00] | Put him on speaker. | 开扬声器 |
[16:03] | Ok, indexing all active burner cell phones within the city limits. | 好了 正在索引市内所有活动的一次性电话 |
[16:06] | There’s got to be 10,000 phones. | 这得有一万部手机吧 |
[16:08] | Yes, but how many are making calls to dear old mom | 但是有几个会给在魁北克圣索菲的 |
[16:10] | in Saint-Sophie, Quebec? | 亲爱的老母亲打电话呢 |
[16:12] | I got him. He’s on the move. | 我找到他了 他在移动 |
[16:47] | I found Lacroix. | 我找到拉克鲁瓦了 |
[16:48] | I need to see what’s happening. | 我得看到发生什么事了 |
[16:49] | Ok. | 没问题 |
[16:50] | Blowing up street camera feed. | 正在打开街头摄像机的画面 |
[17:10] | Oliver, what’s happening? | 奥利弗 什么情况 |
[18:01] | Come on, Ollie. | 加油啊 奥利 |
[18:02] | – Get up. – Oliver? Are you OK? | -快起来 -奥利弗 你没事吧 |
[18:06] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[18:16] | Oliver? Are you OK? | 奥利弗 你没事吧 |
[18:23] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[18:37] | I had him, Diggle. | 我本来已经搞定他了 狄格尔 |
[18:38] | The way you look, he almost had you. | 你这幅样子 应该说他差点搞定你了 |
[18:41] | Where’s Roy? | 罗伊在哪 |
[18:42] | He’s out canvassing. | 他在外面巡逻 |
[18:44] | Tell me about the driver of the car. | 和我说说那个车的司机 |
[18:45] | His name is Erlich Kelso. | 他叫艾里·凯尔索 |
[18:47] | He just got out of Starling General– | 他刚刚从星城总院出来 |
[18:48] | And where are we with Lacroix? | 拉克鲁瓦的事怎样了 |
[18:50] | He ditched his burner. | 他扔掉了一次性手机 |
[18:51] | I’m searching the city for any calls made to Quebec. | 我搜索了城里所有打到魁北克的电话 |
[18:53] | We used that to track him once; | 我们用这个办法找到过他一次 |
[18:54] | he’s not going to let it happen again. | 他不会让这种事情再发生一次的 |
[18:55] | All right, so why don’t we stop searching for Lacroix | 好吧 我们何不停止搜索拉克鲁瓦 |
[18:57] | and start searching for his target? | 转而搜索他的目标呢 |
[18:58] | Because there must be a connection with his victims. | 因为他的目标之间总得有联系吧 |
[18:59] | Already on it. | 已经在查了 |
[19:05] | I mean, what if we just– we go to a local morgue | 我是说 假如我们去当地的一家太平间 |
[19:08] | and we find a body that looks like Tommy’s? | 然后找一具看起来像汤米的尸体么 |
[19:12] | At the Hong Kong morgue? | 在香港的太平间吗 |
[19:13] | You’ve got a better chance of winning the lottery | 这比彩票中奖 |
[19:15] | and trying to pay Waller off. | 或者贿赂沃勒的几率还低 |
[19:16] | I am not going to assassinate my best friend, | 我才不会去暗杀我最好的朋友呢 |
[19:19] | do you understand? There has to be another way. | 明白吗 一定还有其他办法 |
[19:24] | There is. | 是有 |
[19:26] | But it involves Amanda Waller | 但这会让阿曼达·沃勒 |
[19:27] | finding someone else to execute your friend. | 去找另外一个人杀你的朋友 |
[19:31] | No no, not you, dad. | 不不 不是你 爸爸 |
[19:33] | Look, I’m already in Hong Kong. | 听着 我已经在香港了 |
[19:35] | No! No, I didn’t tell you I was taking the jet | 不是 不 我没告诉你我乘了喷气机 |
[19:38] | because I knew you would freak out like this. | 就是因为我知道你会像这样大发雷霆 |
[19:40] | No, I don’t know how long, OK? It doesn’t matter. | 不 我不知道要多久 这不重要 |
[19:43] | Listen, if Oliver is still alive, | 听着 假如奥利弗还活着 |
[19:45] | if he is still here– | 假如他还在这里… |
[19:51] | Look, why don’t you just go back to banging your Pilates instructor, OK? | 听着 你不如接着和你的普拉提教练快活去 |
[19:58] | I’ll just be here searching for my best friend. | 我就留在这里找我最好的朋友 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry, miss. You can’t go in there. | 抱歉 女士 你不能进去 |
[20:10] | Laurel Lance. I’m with the district attorney’s office. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 我是地区检察官办公室的 |
[20:13] | Erlich Kelso is a witness of my ongoing investigation. | 艾里·凯尔索是我的一项调查的目击证人 |
[20:16] | Mr. Kelso’s under protective custody. | 凯尔索先生处于保护性监禁中 |
[20:18] | Not from me. And if you have a problem with that, | 但我可以见他 如果你有问题 |
[20:20] | you can call your captain. | 可以打电话给你的队长 |
[20:22] | Tell him his daughter says hello. | 跟他说 他女儿向他问好 |
[20:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:31] | I work in the D.A’s office. | 我是地区检察官办公室的 |
[20:32] | I already told the police, I don’t know anything. | 我已经跟警察说过了 我什么也不知道 |
[20:37] | I still have to ask you a few questions. | 我还是要问你几个问题 |
[20:42] | – Why isn’t this working? – It is. | -为什么不管用呢 -管用 |
[20:44] | It’s running an N.S.A. algorithm aggregating | 它正在运行国家安全局聚合计算程序 |
[20:47] | the victims’ personal information using | 访问政府有记录和没记录的所有数据库 |
[20:48] | every government database known, and unknown. | 搜索罪犯的个人信息 |
[20:51] | Well, it’s taking too long. Sara’s killer is still out there, | 太花时间了 杀害莎拉的人还逍遥法外 |
[20:54] | which means that every minute that we waste down here– | 这就意味着我们在这所浪费的每一分钟… |
[20:56] | I know! You don’t need to tell me, | 我知道 你不用告诉我 |
[20:58] | as if I don’t already know. | 就好像我什么都不懂似的 |
[21:01] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[21:03] | And I apologize. I just need your A game right now, Felicity. | 我道歉 我只是需要你的最佳表现 费利西蒂 |
[21:07] | I don’t have it! | 可我做不到 |
[21:10] | My friend–our friend– | 我的朋友 我们的朋友 |
[21:13] | Was shot with arrows and fell off of a rooftop. | 被箭射中 从楼上跌落 |
[21:15] | Her body is upstairs right above us in a freezer | 她的遗体就冷冻在楼上 |
[21:18] | Because we don’t know what to do with it– | 因为我们不知道该怎么做 |
[21:21] | with her. | 如何处理 |
[21:22] | So I am so sorry, Oliver, | 所以我很抱歉 奥利弗 |
[21:25] | if I have feelings, but maybe if you did, too, we… | 我太感性了 但也许你也该有点感觉… |
[21:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:31] | That was mean. But this is Sara we’re talking about. | 那么说太刻薄了 可我们说的是莎拉啊 |
[21:35] | Your Sara. | 你的莎拉 |
[21:38] | How can you stand there being so cold | 你怎么能冷冷地站在那 |
[21:41] | and rational? | 还那么理智 |
[21:42] | ‘Cause I don’t have the luxury of falling to pieces. | 因为我连崩溃的时间都没有 |
[21:46] | Everyone’s looking to me to handle things, | 大家都指望我来处理事情 |
[21:48] | to make the right decisions. | 来作出正确的决定 |
[21:52] | Everyone is looking to me… | 大家都指望着我 |
[21:55] | to lead. | 来带领他们 |
[21:57] | If I grieve, | 如果我伤心了 |
[21:59] | nobody else gets to. | 其他人该怎么办 |
[22:04] | You’re still a human being, Oliver. | 可你是人啊 奥利弗 |
[22:06] | You’re allowed to have feelings. | 你可以有感受的 |
[22:09] | I know sometimes that it’s easier | 我知道有时候戴上兜帽 |
[22:11] | to live under that hood. | 反而活得轻松 |
[22:12] | I’m not. | 不是的 |
[22:21] | Earlier today, I was looking at Sara, | 今天稍早的时候 我看着莎拉 |
[22:24] | I realized something. | 意识到了一些事 |
[22:29] | One of these days it’s going to be me. | 总有一天 那会是我 |
[22:32] | And this… | 还有 |
[22:35] | this life that I’ve chosen… | 我选择的这种人生 |
[22:39] | it only ends one way. | 只有一种结局 |
[22:41] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样了 |
[22:43] | You’re just going to spend your life | 你就准备一辈子 |
[22:45] | hiding down here in this cave, | 躲在这个暗无天日的地方 |
[22:48] | waiting to die? I’m sorry. | 等着死亡来临吗 抱歉 |
[22:51] | I’m not going to wait with you, | 我不想跟你一起等 |
[22:52] | because if there’s one thing that today has taught me, | 因为如果说今天我学到了什么 |
[22:55] | is that life is precious. | 那就是生命的可贵 |
[22:58] | And I want so much more in mine than this. | 而我对自己的生活有太多的期待 |
[23:13] | Let’s start with the obvious. | 先从最显而易见的事情说起 |
[23:15] | Why would someone want to kill you? | 为什么有人要杀你 |
[23:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:20] | This whole thing, it’s insane. | 这整件事都太疯狂了 |
[23:22] | Mr. Kelso, despite what you may have heard, | 凯尔索先生 你可能听说过 |
[23:25] | homicides at the hands of a stranger | 被陌生人杀害的可能性 |
[23:27] | are incredibly rare. | 是非常低的 |
[23:29] | Imagine how rare homicides by bow and arrow are. | 那么请想像一下 被弓箭所杀会有多罕见 |
[23:33] | Yeah, the guy was a sicko. | 没错 那人是神经病 |
[23:35] | And you’re a liar. | 而你是个骗子 |
[23:37] | – I’m the victim here. – You’re also a witness– | -我可是受害者 -你也是目击证人 |
[23:40] | My witness. And you better give me something useful, | 我的目击证人 你最好说点有用的 |
[23:41] | otherwise you’re going to be facing an obstruction charge. | 否则你将面对妨碍公务指控 |
[23:44] | You know, I think I want to talk to your boss, | 我想跟你上司谈谈 |
[23:45] | because you can’t treat people like this. | 因为你不应该这么对待别人 |
[23:47] | Oh, really, you want to talk to my boss? | 是吗 你想跟我的上司谈 |
[23:49] | How’s your arm feeling?! | 你的胳膊感觉怎么样 |
[23:51] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[23:52] | John Burke and Tim Kaufman, | 约翰·布尔克和蒂姆·考夫曼 |
[23:54] | they were also shot by with arrows. | 都被箭射死了 |
[23:56] | And they’re too dead to tell me why. | 他们死了 所以没法告诉我前因后果 |
[23:58] | Can’t. | 我不能说 |
[23:59] | Burke and Kaufman! | 布尔克和考夫曼 |
[24:01] | What do the two of them have to do with you? | 这俩人跟你有什么关系 |
[24:03] | We were all working on a deal! | 我们都跟别人做了交易 |
[24:04] | But nobody was supposed to know about it. | 但这事不能有人知道 |
[24:11] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 |
[24:12] | To build an oil pipe line, | 为阿美特克建造一个 |
[24:16] | for AmerTek. It’s– | 输油管道 那是 |
[24:40] | You’ve reached Thea. Leave a message. | 这是西娅的手机 请留言 |
[24:43] | Hey, Thea, it’s me. Again. | 西娅你好 又是我 |
[24:46] | And I don’t know if you’re getting these messages, | 我不知道你是否收到我的留言了 |
[24:49] | but I would really like to talk to you. | 但我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[24:51] | So please, just… | 所以求你了… |
[24:54] | call me back. | 回我电话 |
[24:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:01] | Lyla has multiple teams trying to get an angle on Lacroix. | 莱拉的好几队人都在努力调查拉克鲁瓦 |
[25:06] | Where’s Felicity? | 费利西蒂呢 |
[25:09] | She needed some air. | 她需要新鲜空气 |
[25:10] | And what do you need, Oliver? | 你需要什么呢 奥利弗 |
[25:13] | I just need Thea to call me back. | 我需要西娅回我电话 |
[25:23] | That’s not going to happen. | 她不会回的 |
[25:28] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么 你什么意思 |
[25:45] | It was during the siege. | 那是被围困的时候 |
[25:48] | We were going to run away together, | 我们本来准备一起离开 |
[25:49] | but I couldn’t leave without helping you fight. | 但我做不到 我要和你一起战斗 |
[25:51] | And when I came back, she was gone. | 当我再回来时她已经走了 |
[25:55] | I didn’t say anything because this is my fault. | 我没说 因为那都是我的错 |
[25:58] | She knew I was lying to her the entire time. | 他知道我一直在骗她 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry I didn’t say anything about the letter. | 很抱歉 我一直没说出这封信的事 |
[26:02] | I know that I should have. | 我知道我应该说出来 |
[26:09] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:18] | Felicity, I really need to talk to you, | 费利西蒂 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[26:20] | so please, can you… | 所以拜托了 能不能… |
[26:21] | call me back as soon as you get this. | 收到这条语音后尽快给我回电 |
[26:23] | Laurel! Baby, are you all right? | 劳蕾尔 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[26:25] | – Are you hurt? – I’m fine. | -你受伤了吗 -我没事 |
[26:28] | Baby, a guy just got skewered right in front of you. | 亲爱的 你刚刚亲眼目睹一个人被当场射死 |
[26:30] | I hope you’re not fine. | 你怎么这么平静 |
[26:31] | And what the hell were you doing here in the first place? | 而且 你到底来这里干什么 |
[26:33] | The District Attorney’s office– | 地方检察官办公室 |
[26:34] | Did not send you. | 没派你过来 |
[26:37] | You lied to my officers and now what, | 你骗了我的手下 现在怎么着 |
[26:39] | you’re just going to stand there | 你打算继续这样 |
[26:41] | and you’re going to lie to me? | 连我也骗吗 |
[26:43] | I needed to talk to him. It was important. | 我只是要和他谈谈 这件事很重要 |
[26:45] | Look, sweetie, I know you want to help, | 亲爱的 我知道你想帮忙 |
[26:47] | but you don’t need to take these kind of risks, | 但是你不必冒着生命危险 |
[26:49] | You understand? Pretty sure your sister’s | 明白吗 我相信你妹妹 |
[26:52] | got that covered for the both of you. | 冒过的险已经够你们俩人份了 |
[26:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:57] | Go home. We got this. | 回家吧 让我们来处理这件事 |
[27:00] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[27:05] | I’ve got something. Meet me at Verdant. | 有发现 来威登见我 |
[27:09] | AmerTek Industries. | 阿美特克军工企业 |
[27:11] | It’s an oil company based in Starling City. | 是星城的一个石油总公司 |
[27:12] | Ok. Now that I’ve consolidated | 好 我现在整理了 |
[27:14] | all of Lacroix’s victim’s records, | 所有拉克鲁瓦的受害人记录 |
[27:16] | I can run the algorithm, scan the data | 我可以运行算法 扫描数据 |
[27:18] | and see who received money from AmerTek. | 看看都有些什么人从阿美特克获益 |
[27:19] | – How long does that take? – Not long. | -要多久 -很快 |
[27:21] | Three to Kelso, one more to Burke, | 三笔转给凯尔索 一笔转给布尔克 |
[27:23] | two more to Kaufman. | 还有两笔转给考夫曼 |
[27:24] | All from a subsidiary from AmerTek in Qurac, | 都是阿美特克在库拉克的子公司 |
[27:27] | which just happens to be | 这些正好都是 |
[27:27] | the largest untapped oil field on the planet. | 世界上最大且尚未开发的油田 |
[27:29] | Yeah. Looks like AmerTek was trying to strike an oil deal. | 看来阿美特克想要达成石油协议 |
[27:31] | And some paid Lacroix to stop it. | 有人买通拉克鲁瓦来阻止这件事 |
[27:33] | None of this explains how Sara was involved. | 但还是无法解释莎拉为什么会涉及此事 |
[27:35] | Sara once told me she worked in Qurac. | 莎拉曾经和我说过她在库拉克工作过 |
[27:36] | And by “worked,” I mean she killed people for the League. | 所谓”工作”应该是为刺客联盟杀人 |
[27:39] | You’re saying she might have brought her work home with her. | 你是说她可能把”工作”给带回来了 |
[27:40] | Who authorized the payments? | 是谁授权这些付款的 |
[27:45] | A board member of AmerTek called Tom Westin. | 阿美特克的一名董事会成员汤姆·威斯汀 |
[27:47] | He’s Lacroix’s next target. | 他是拉克鲁瓦的下一个目标 |
[27:48] | What’s his location? | 他现在在哪 |
[27:49] | 诚挚邀请您参加雷·福斯特的晚宴 星城承诺 | |
[27:50] | You will not believe where he’s headed. | 你肯定想不到他的目标地是哪 |
[27:57] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:58] | – I’m coming with you. – Absolutely not. | -我和你一起去 -绝对不行 |
[28:00] | Oliver, the only reason | 奥利弗 你之所以 |
[28:01] | why you know where to find him is because– | 知道他的行踪是因为… |
[28:03] | You were reckless. And Lacroix almost put an arrow in you. | 你太鲁莽了 拉克鲁瓦差点一箭射中你 |
[28:09] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理这件事 |
[28:12] | Don’t you dare tell me to stay put and think that I’ll listen! | 你认为我会听你的话乖乖等在这里吗 |
[28:14] | You know me better than that. | 你应该很了解我 |
[28:15] | Sara was trained by some | 训练莎拉的人 |
[28:16] | of the greatest killers in human history. | 都是史上最厉害的杀手 |
[28:18] | Lacroix put her down. | 拉克鲁瓦杀了她 |
[28:20] | So what do you think he’s going to do to you? | 那你认为他会怎么对你 |
[28:22] | I don’t care about anything except for getting him. | 除了抓住他 我什么也不在乎 |
[28:23] | – And I will. – You couldn’t before! | -我会抓住他的 -你之前就失败了 |
[28:26] | I won’t let him escape again. | 我不会再次让他逃脱 |
[28:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:45] | Ray Palmer. | 我是雷·帕尔默 |
[28:46] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[28:50] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:53] | Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Ray Palmer. | 女士们先生们 有请雷·帕尔默先生 |
[28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | Thank you all for coming out tonight. | 感谢各位的光临 |
[29:01] | Given all that has befallen this city, | 鉴于这座城市所发生的事 |
[29:03] | it’s easy for us to lose hope– | 很容易让人失去希望 |
[29:04] | to hide in our castles and | 想要躲起来 |
[29:05] | be thankful that our ledges are in the black. | 暗自庆幸我们尚能收支平衡 |
[29:07] | Well, we, the city’s most affluent businessmen and women | 在座各位是市里数一数二的富有商人 |
[29:11] | hold its future in our hands. | 这座城市的希望就掌握在我们手中 |
[29:14] | Tonight, I’m making a pledge. | 今晚 我将做出承诺 |
[29:17] | I will give away half of my net worth | 我要捐出我一半的净资产 |
[29:19] | to the benefit of our home. | 造福我们的家园 |
[29:22] | And this will be my salary for the year. | 而这将是我一年的薪水 |
[29:26] | So tonight, I invite you all to join me in this investment. | 今晚 我邀请在座各位加入这项投资 |
[29:29] | Not just with your money, | 不只是贡献金钱 |
[29:31] | but with your ingenuity, | 我们还需要您的创造力 |
[29:33] | and most importantly, your time. | 最重要的是您宝贵的时间 |
[29:35] | The city is my home, but it’s yours, too. | 这座城市是我的家园 也是你们的 |
[29:39] | So help make Star City our future. | 帮我一起让星城成为我们更好的未来吧 |
[31:01] | Let go of the arrow. | 放下手中的箭 |
[31:05] | I thought you’d be taller. | 你没我想象中的高 |
[31:06] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[31:08] | Lower your bow and live. | 放下手中的箭 我就放过你 |
[31:11] | We both know that’s not going to happen. | 我们都清楚这是不可能的事 |
[31:22] | – Who hired you?! – Who’s she? | -谁雇你来的 -她是什么人 |
[31:26] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[31:27] | Yes, I do! | 不 我要这么做 |
[31:28] | Killing him won’t bring her back. | 杀了他 莎拉也不会复生 |
[31:30] | I know it won’t bring her back, she’s dead! | 我知道不会 莎拉已经死了 |
[31:33] | I have stood where you are right now; | 你现在的处境我也经历过 |
[31:36] | where you’re so consumed with rage you can hardly breathe, | 你现在怒火中烧 甚至难以呼吸 |
[31:38] | and you think that taking revenge will make it better, | 认为报仇会让自己好过些 |
[31:41] | but Laurel… it won’t. | 但是劳蕾尔 没用的 |
[31:44] | It only makes it worse. | 这只会让你更难受 |
[31:46] | No, he murdered Sara! | 不 他杀了莎拉 |
[31:47] | Who’s Sara? | 莎拉是谁 |
[31:49] | My sister, you son of a bitch! | 是我妹妹 你这杂种 |
[31:51] | Two nights ago, | 两晚前 |
[31:53] | you put an arrow in her chest. | 你用箭射死了她 |
[31:57] | Two nights ago | 两个晚上前 |
[31:58] | I was drunk in Bludhaven. | 我在布鲁德海文喝醉了 |
[32:02] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[32:03] | I’m proud of my work. | 我对自己的工作感到骄傲 |
[32:05] | I wouldn’t deny it. | 我是不会否认的 |
[32:06] | Even with a gun in your face? | 就算我用枪指着你吗 |
[32:07] | Laurel, you need to stop and listen to him. | 劳蕾尔 住手 听他说 |
[32:09] | No. | 不 |
[32:11] | No, he killed my sister. | 不 他杀了我妹妹 |
[32:13] | Laurel, Sara wouldn’t want– | 劳蕾尔 莎拉不会希望 |
[32:14] | Don’t you dare tell me | 你胆敢和我说什么 |
[32:16] | that this isn’t what Sara would have wanted! | 这不是莎拉希望看到的 |
[32:18] | Don’t you tell me to think of her, | 也别叫我不要想她 |
[32:20] | because I am thinking of her! | 因为我现在满脑子都是她 |
[32:21] | Laurel, if you pull that trigger– | 劳蕾尔 如果你扣下扳机 |
[32:27] | You took the bullets out of the gun! | 你把子弹都卸了 |
[32:31] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[32:43] | Lacroix’s alibi checks out. | 拉克鲁瓦没有说谎 |
[32:45] | Two murders in Bludhaven, | 布鲁德海文发生了两起谋杀案 |
[32:47] | same MO. | 作案手法相同 |
[32:48] | Same night Sara was killed. | 就是在莎拉被杀那晚 |
[32:50] | I almost killed Lacroix. | 我差点杀了拉克鲁瓦 |
[32:51] | The only thing that matters is you didn’t. | 重要的是你没有杀他 |
[32:54] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔… |
[32:55] | The trail’s run cold. | 线索都断了 |
[32:58] | I’m going to find whoever did this. | 我会找出杀莎拉的凶手 |
[33:01] | I will. | 一定会的 |
[33:03] | But I don’t know when. | 但是我不知道什么时候 |
[33:07] | Your father deserves to know. | 应该告诉你父亲这个消息了 |
[33:27] | I don’t know. Yeah. It looks pretty good, it looks pretty good. | 不知道 看起来挺好的 挺好的 |
[33:30] | Lacroix, with an “X.” Yeah. | 拉克鲁瓦 拼写里有个X |
[33:33] | I don’t know, the guy’s French | 不知道 他是法国人 |
[33:33] | or something, why you asking– | 还是什么 你问这个… |
[33:36] | Oh, hold on, hold on. I got to call you back. | 等等 等一下 我再打给你 |
[33:40] | Laurel, baby, what’s wrong? | 劳蕾尔 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[33:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:50] | Just tell me. Tell me, what is it? | 告诉我就行 怎么了 |
[33:52] | It’s about last night. | 关于昨晚的事 |
[33:55] | At the hospital. | 在医院里 |
[33:59] | I lied to you. | 我跟你说谎了 |
[34:01] | And you deserve to know the truth, and– | 你应该知道真相… |
[34:06] | Sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[34:08] | Damn thing goes off every hour if I don’t take my pills. | 如果我不吃药这玩意儿每隔一小时就会响 |
[34:13] | Laurel, what do you know? | 劳蕾尔 你知道些什么 |
[34:14] | You looked like you were in the middle of telling me something. | 你好像有什么事要告诉我 |
[34:17] | I just wanted to say that… | 我只是想跟你说 |
[34:22] | that I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:24] | I know that I should have told you the truth, | 我知道我该告诉你真相 |
[34:25] | I just… | 可是我 |
[34:26] | I just got to– | 我只是… |
[34:28] | Hey, I’m your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[34:31] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[34:33] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[34:36] | I always forgive you. | 什么事我都会原谅你的 |
[34:40] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[34:46] | She can rest now. | 她现在可以安息了 |
[34:48] | She’s home. | 现在回家了 |
[35:10] | It’s a Jewish custom. | 这是犹太人的传统 |
[35:13] | I know she wasn’t, | 我知道她不是犹太人 |
[35:15] | but it feels right. | 但我感觉应该这样做 |
[35:58] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[36:01] | No, this isn’t right. | 不 不应该这样 |
[36:04] | This isn’t– it– | 这样不…这样… |
[36:06] | she doesn’t even get a fresh grave? | 她连座新坟墓都没有吗 |
[36:08] | It’s so perverse. | 这太不应该了 |
[36:11] | She deserves a proper burial. | 她理应得到隆重的葬礼 |
[36:15] | She’s earned it. | 那是她应得的 |
[36:17] | No, it’s not fair. | 不 这样不公平 |
[36:20] | No one will ever really know who she was. | 没有人会知道她是谁 |
[36:23] | Oliver, it’s not fair. | 奥利弗 这不公平 |
[36:25] | It’s not fair! | 不公平 |
[36:45] | Laurel, we’ll know. | 劳蕾尔 我们知道她是谁 |
[36:48] | I know this doesn’t count for much, | 我知道这样算不了什么 |
[36:49] | but me and Lyla, we’re naming the baby Sara. | 但是我和莱拉准备给孩子取名莎拉 |
[36:55] | We will never forget. | 我们永远也不会忘记她的 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | How did I– | 我怎么… |
[37:22] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:24] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪里 |
[37:30] | Please, please don’t– please don’t hurt me. | 求你了 求你 不要伤害我 |
[37:33] | Just–just let me go, please. | 放我走吧 求你了 |
[37:34] | I promise, I–I won’t tell anybody about this. | 我保证 保证不会说出去的 |
[37:38] | Would a fisherman throw his prized catch back into the sea? | 渔夫会把捕到的鱼放回大海吗 |
[37:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:45] | Look, whoever you are, | 听着 不管你是谁 |
[37:47] | you really don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这样做的 |
[37:49] | Do you have any idea who I am? Who my father is?! | 你知道我是谁 我父亲是谁吗 |
[37:52] | You’re Thomas Merlyn. | 你是托马斯·梅林 |
[37:55] | You’ve been looking for Oliver Queen. | 你在找奥利弗·奎恩 |
[37:57] | How–how do you– how do you know that? | 你 你是怎么知道的 |
[37:59] | A simple hack of a missing billionaire’s email account. | 黑进一个失踪亿万富翁的邮箱看看就行了 |
[38:02] | I knew somebody would come looking for him, | 我知道会有人找他 |
[38:04] | but I thought it would be his… | 但我以为会是他的 |
[38:07] | mother. | 母亲 |
[38:08] | His sister. | 或者他妹妹 |
[38:09] | But you, the son of the CEO of Merlyn Global. | 可是你 梅林国际总裁的大公子 |
[38:14] | Jackpot. | 真没想到啊 |
[38:16] | My friend, you are going to make me | 朋友 你要让我 |
[38:18] | a very rich man. | 暴富了 |
[38:20] | So Oliver didn’t… | 也就是说奥利弗没有… |
[38:25] | He isn’t… | 他没有… |
[38:29] | Oliver Queen is dead. | 奥利弗·奎恩已经死了 |
[38:31] | He’s rotting at the bottom of the ocean. | 他已经尸沉大海 |
[38:35] | And you will, too, | 你也会是同等下场 |
[38:37] | if your father doesn’t pay that ransom. | 如果你父亲不肯付赎金的话 |
[38:41] | I’m in here, please help! Help! | 我在这里 救命啊 |
[38:44] | Police! Hong Kong police! | 警察 香港警察 |
[38:49] | – It’s OK. – Thank you! | -没事了 -谢谢 |
[38:51] | You’re going home. You’re safe now. | 马上送你回家 你现在安全了 |
[39:08] | I’m going to catch whoever killed her. | 我一定会找到杀她的凶手 |
[39:11] | I know you are. | 我知道你会的 |
[39:15] | And until you do, I’m back on the team. | 在此之前 我要归队 |
[39:19] | What about your family? | 那你的家人怎么办 |
[39:21] | Sara is family, Oliver. | 莎拉也是我的家人 奥利弗 |
[39:22] | Just like you, man. | 就跟你一样 兄弟 |
[39:29] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[39:31] | Now I got to go get Thea. | 现在我得去找西娅 |
[39:37] | It’s long past time she came home. | 她早该回家了 |
[39:44] | John. | 约翰 |
[39:51] | I don’t want to die down here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[39:55] | So don’t, Oliver. | 那就不要死 奥利弗 |
[41:13] | You changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[41:15] | I just decided I want more out of life. | 我刚决定要更多地享受生活 |
[41:51] | Well done. | 很好 |
[41:58] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |