时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:03] | Tibetan pit viper venom. | 西藏腹蛇毒液 |
[00:05] | Constant dose of that can’t be good for you, right? | 持续施打对人体不好吧? |
[00:08] | It’ll keep him sedated like it did Slade. | 会让他保持镇静,像对史莱德那样 |
[00:11] | No mention on Isabel Rochev’s death? | 没有提到伊莎贝尔罗彻的死吗? |
[00:13] | – Not a thing. – Aah! | 完全没有 |
[00:15] | – Choose. Choose. – No! No! | – 选u巴 – 不! 宪霍 不! |
[00:19] | No, Mom. Mom, what are you doing? | 不,妈 妈,你在做什么? |
[00:21] | – Both my children will live. – Mom, what are you doing? | – 我的两个孩子都要活着 – 妈,你在做什么? |
[00:25] | You possess true courage. | 你拥有真正的勇气 |
[00:29] | Aah! No! | 不! |
[00:33] | There is still one person who has to die… | 还有一个人必须要死… |
[00:37] | before this can end. | …这一切才能结束 |
[00:39] | No. | 不 |
[00:49] | I do solemnly swear… | 我郑重宣誓… |
[00:52] | that I will support, defend… | …我会支援、�I卫… |
[00:55] | and abide by the Starling City charter. | …并连守史特林市宪章 |
[01:18] | And that I will faithfully… | 我将忠诚地… |
[01:19] | discharge the duties of the office of Mayor of Starling City. | …履行史特林市市长的职务 |
[01:37] | That I will tirelessly pursue justice on behalf of all Starling citizens… | 我将代表史特林市全体市民 不屈不挠地追求正义 |
[01:44] | impartially, to the best of my abilities. | 公正无私,尽我最大的能力 |
[01:49] | So help me God. | 愿神助我 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:06] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[02:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:11] | – I’m here for you. – I know. | – 有我在你身边 – 我知道 |
[02:16] | Ms. Queen. | 昆恩小姐 |
[02:19] | I wanted to offer my sincere condolences on your loss. | 我想要向你致上诚挚的慰问 |
[02:22] | Your mother was a good woman. She would have made a wonderful mayor. | 你母亲是个好人 她会是很出色的市长的 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | I’d love to speak with Oliver. | 我很想跟奥利佛说句话 |
[02:31] | Well, if you see him, tell him he missed his own mother’s funeral. | 你看到他的话 跟他说他错过自己母亲的丧礼 |
[02:38] | No one’s seen Oliver for a few days. | 好几天都没人看过奥利佛了 |
[02:41] | We all deal with grief in different ways. | 我们都用不同的方式处理悲痛 |
[02:44] | And the loss of a parent is… | 失去双亲之一是… |
[02:48] | Well, it changes you. | 它会改变你 |
[02:50] | When you realize that your ancestors now look to you… | 当你意识到你的列祖列宗 现在都指望你… |
[02:53] | that your family’s legacy, their continuing works… | …你们家的传统 他们延续下来的事业… |
[02:56] | are solely in your hands… | …现在都落到你手上 |
[03:00] | – If you see Oliver, please tell him that I came by. – Of course. | – 如果你看到奥利佛,告诉他我来过 – 当然 |
[03:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:20] | I don’t even know why I’m crying. | 我甚至不知道我为什么在哭 |
[03:24] | I didn’t even like Moira. | 我甚至不喜欢莫伊拉 |
[03:27] | Terrible thing to say about someone after they just died. | 人刚死就说这种话 真是太糟糕了 |
[03:31] | In my defense, she was not nice. | 我帮自己说句话,她人不和善 |
[03:35] | She was diabolical. | 她好恶毒 |
[03:38] | Not a word you often hear at someone’s funeral. | 这个字眼不常在别人的丧礼上听到 |
[03:41] | You’re not crying for her, Felicity. You’re crying for Oliver. | 你不是为她而哭,菲莉西蒂 你是为奥利佛而哭 |
[03:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[03:47] | How could he not be here? | 他怎么可以不到场? |
[03:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:51] | If Oliver’s smart, he ran back to his island to hide. | 如果奥利佛够聪明 他会跑回他的岛上躲起来 |
[03:58] | But maybe he’ll attend your funerals. | 不过也许他会出席你们的丧礼 |
[04:12] | I always loved this photograph. | 我一向很爱这张照片 |
[04:17] | I thought your mother looked particularly beautiful. | 我觉得你母亲看起来特别美丽 |
[04:20] | She didn’t. | 她不觉得 |
[04:21] | – She thought she looked bug-eyed. – Heh. | 她觉得她看起来两眼凸出 |
[04:25] | She never said. | 她从未说过 |
[04:28] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗? |
[04:30] | I’m not. | 我不好 |
[04:35] | Your mother gave her life for you, Thea. | 你母亲为了你牺牲生命,蒂雅 |
[04:38] | She showed you how much she loved you in ways very few parents ever could. | 她让你看到她有多爱你 很少有父母能做到这样 |
[04:42] | I know. She died thinking I hated her. | 我知道,她死时还认为我恨她 |
[04:47] | All we ever needed was the truth. | 我们需要的只是真相 |
[04:50] | – It was a lie that killed her. – I don’t understand. | – 是一个谎言害死她的 – 我不明白 |
[04:54] | Slade Wilson. | 史莱德威尔森 |
[04:57] | He was on that island with Oliver. | 他跟奥利佛一起在那座岛上 |
[05:00] | And despises him for some reason. | 为了某个原因憎恨他 |
[05:05] | There was a psychopath in our lives and my brother never warned us about him. | 我们的身边有个精神变态 我哥哥却从未向我们警告过他 |
[05:11] | Thea, your brother loves you more than life itself. | 蒂雅,你哥哥爱你胜过自己的生命 |
[05:18] | You should keep that photo. | 你应该留着那张照片 |
[05:45] | This sub is over 60 years old. | 这艘潜水艇超过六十年之久了 |
[05:46] | It was carrying the Mirakuru during the war when it ran aground. | 它搁浅的时候 是在战时运载米拉库鲁 |
[05:56] | – Blood. – Slade’s. | – 血迹 – 史莱德的 |
[05:59] | He was bleeding out. Dying. | 他当时出血过多,奄奄一息 |
[06:03] | Until we decided to give him the Mirakuru. | 直到我们决定给他米拉库鲁 |
[06:06] | – Not one of your better ideas. – What about my idea for you to fix the sub? | – 你这主意不是很好 – 我找你修潜水艇这个主意如何? |
[06:10] | – You were in the navy. – The Russian navy. | – 你待过海军 – 俄国海军 |
[06:12] | They taught to sink Japanese subs, not pilot them. | 他们教我击沉日本潜艇 不是驾驶它们 |
[06:14] | Anatoli, please. I know it’s a longshot, but if we get the sub operational… | 安纳托利,拜托,我知道希望不大 但如果我们能操作潜艇 |
[06:18] | we can blow Slade and the Mirakuru out of the water and get the hell off of this island. | 我们就能炸毁史莱德和米拉库鲁 然后离开这座岛 |
[06:23] | Unless you have a better idea, this is our only chance of getting home. | 除非你有更好的主意 这是我们回家的唯一机会 |
[06:28] | Okay, I try. | 好,我试试看 |
[06:32] | (史特林市警局) | |
[06:34] | No one has seen Slade Wilson since the night of attack. | 攻击事件后就没有人见过史莱德 |
[06:36] | He hasn’t made any further threats on the Queen family, but we gotta find this son of a… | 他还没有进一步威胁昆恩家 但是我们得找到这个王八… |
[06:41] | Excuse me. Hey. | 不好意思,嘿 |
[06:42] | Missed you at the reception. | 没在追悼会上看到你 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I had to get back here. | 对,我必须回到这里 |
[06:46] | – See what’s happening with the case. – Any leads? | – 看看案子办得如何 – 有线索吗? |
[06:48] | Nope. Wilson’s a ghost. He’s not the only one who’s disappeared. | 没有,威尔森有如幽灵 消失不见的不只他一人 |
[06:51] | Heard from your sister? | 有你妹妹的消息吗? |
[06:53] | Nothing apart from a text she needed a change of scenery. | 她只传了一条简讯 说她需要换个环境 |
[06:56] | Hm. | |
[06:58] | Something else on your mind? | 你还有其他心事吗? |
[07:00] | It’s Sebastian Blood. | 是塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[07:03] | There’s something that doesn’t seem right. | 有件事不太对劲 |
[07:05] | – Laurel… – Dad, I know what you’re thinking. | – 萝蕾尔… – 爸,我知道你在想什么 |
[07:08] | When I accused him of killing his father, I was upset. | 当我指控他杀害他父亲时 我心烦意乱 |
[07:11] | Just because I had a problem doesn’t mean I was wrong about Sebastian. | 只因为我有问题 并不代表我错看塞巴斯帝安 |
[07:14] | Please, don’t go down this road again, okay? | 拜托,不要重蹈覆辙,好吗? |
[07:17] | – I mean, what’s bringing this on? – I saw him at the reception. | – 你怎么又提起这个? – 我在追悼会见到他 |
[07:21] | And it struck me that the only reason that he’s mayor now is because Moira was killed. | 我突然想到他当上市长的唯一原因 是因为莫伊拉遭到杀害 |
[07:25] | – By Slade Wilson. – What if there’s a connection? | – 是史莱德威尔森杀的 – 万一这两人有关联呢? |
[07:28] | You once told me a cop is only as good as his gut. | 你曾经跟我说过 当警察靠的就是直觉 |
[07:31] | Well, I’m the daughter of a cop. | 我是警察的女儿 |
[07:33] | And I know in my gut, Sebastian is not the man that you think he is. | 我知道我的直觉是 塞巴斯帝安不是你想的那种人 |
[07:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[07:39] | – Baby, last time… – I was a drunk. | – 宝贝,上一次… – 我当时是个酒鬼 |
[07:42] | And you were right not to trust me. | 你当时不相信我是对的 |
[07:44] | But, Dad… | 可是爸… |
[07:47] | I need you to trust me now. | …现在我需要你相信我 |
[07:49] | This legislation is the first step toward making Starling City the jewel that it once was. | 这项立法是让史特林市 重拾往日光彩的第一步 |
[07:56] | The jewel that it can be again. | 再次成为一颗明珠 |
[08:01] | Phone call for you, Mayor Blood. | 有你的电话,布拉德市长 |
[08:04] | I’m still getting used to people calling me that. | 我还在习惯人们那样叫我,艾莉莎 |
[08:06] | – Please take a message. – The caller insisted. | 留言,巴 者坚持 – 请对方 – 来电啊 |
[08:09] | – He said he’s your father. – That’s impossible. | – 他说他是你的父亲 – 那是不可能的 |
[08:14] | Never mind. I’ll take it. | 算了,我接 |
[08:20] | – Hello. – Hello, Sebastian. I’m sorry to bother you. | – 你好 – 你好,塞巴斯帝安,抱歉打扰了 |
[08:24] | I just wanted to check in and see how your first day is going. | 我只是想打来关心一下 看你上任第一天情况如何 |
[08:28] | Very well, thank you. | 非常好,谢谢 |
[08:30] | I’m a little busy right now, so if you’ll allow me to call you back, I’ll do that. | 我现在有点忙,所以不介意的话 我再回你电话 |
[08:34] | No need. I’m sure you have quite a lot of business to attend to. | 我相信你有很多事要处理 |
[08:38] | You are the mayor now after all. | 毕竟你现在是市长了 |
[08:41] | So get to work. | 所以快去工作 |
[08:56] | We’re almost out of snake venom. | 我们的蛇毒快要用完了 |
[08:57] | Seeing Roy like this reminds me of Barry. | 看到罗伊这个样子 让我想起贝瑞 |
[09:00] | And Barry reminds me of S.T.A.R. Labs. | 贝瑞让我想起新星实验室 |
[09:03] | S.T.A.R. Labs reminds me of the Mirakuru cure that they’re working on which we could use. | 新星实验室让我想起他们正在研制 我们现在用得上的米拉库鲁解药 |
[09:09] | Yeah, especially since Isabel Rochev was clearly injected with the stuff. | 没错,尤其是因为伊莎贝尔罗彻 显然也被注射了那玩意儿 |
[09:13] | – How do you know? – There’s no way she could be walking… | – 你怎么知道的? – 她被九公厘空尖弹… |
[09:16] | after being shot dead on with a 9 mm hollow point. | …一枪毙命后 绝不可能还站起来走路 |
[09:22] | Left about a dozen messages for Oliver about Isabel being back. No response. | 留了十几通简讯给奥利佛 说伊莎贝尔罗彻回来了,没有回应 |
[09:27] | – You have any luck finding him? – Tons. | – 你有办法找到他吗? – 很多办法 |
[09:29] | All of it bad. | 但是都找不到 |
[09:31] | There’s been no activity on his passport, cell phone… | 他的护照、手机都没有活动 |
[09:35] | or bank accounts. | 银行帐户也是 |
[09:36] | What’s left of them anyhow. | 虽然里头所剩不多了 |
[09:38] | And facial recognition hasn’t spotted him at any airport, bus or train station. | 脸部辨识系统也还没在任何机场 巴士站或火车站找到他 |
[09:42] | Right. What about Sara? | 好吧,那莎拉呢? |
[09:45] | Nothing either. | 也全无消息 |
[09:47] | Dig, people don’t go missing like this unless… | 小狄,人们不会这样子失踪 除非是… |
[09:50] | Don’t go there, Felicity. | 别往那边想,菲莉西蒂 |
[09:51] | What if she is? | 万一她是呢? |
[09:55] | What if Oliver is? | 万一奥利佛是呢? |
[09:57] | Maybe the reason we can’t find him is because… | 也许我们找不到他的原因是因为… |
[10:00] | He’s alive, Felicity. | 他还活着,菲莉西蒂 |
[10:02] | If he wasn’t, Isabel Rochev wouldn’t be so shy about rubbing it in our faces. | 如果他死了,伊莎贝尔罗彻 肯定会说出来刺激我们 |
[10:06] | I hope you have some way on how to find him… | 我希望你有办法能找到他 |
[10:08] | because I am running out of places to look and people to ask. | 因为我快要无处可找 无人可问了 |
[10:12] | I know who to ask. | 我知道可以问谁 |
[10:20] | Thanks for agreeing to see us. | 谢谢你同意见我们 |
[10:23] | Mr. Diggle. | 狄弋先生 |
[10:26] | Thought I made it clear after our last meeting. | 我还以为我们上次见面 我说得很清楚了 |
[10:28] | As far as A.R.G.U.S. is concerned, you’re out of favors. | 阿戈斯已经不欠你人情了 |
[10:31] | I’m not asking for myself, Amanda. | 我不是为自己来求助的,亚曼达 |
[10:34] | I’m asking for everyone in Starling City. | 我是为史特林市的所有人 |
[10:37] | I need you to find Oliver Queen. | 我需要你找出奥利佛昆恩 |
[10:41] | 剧名:血腥城市 | |
[10:47] | Dig. That computer | 小狄,那台电脑… 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[10:49] | is running an XK-15 processor. | 是用XK 15处理器运算 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[10:50] | – Felicity. | 菲莉西蒂… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[10:51] | – But that’s not even supposed to exist yet. | 但是那个应该还不存在才对 |
[10:53] | – I want one. | 我想要一个 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[10:54] | – Let me know what you find. | 让我知道你们找到什么 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[10:56] | I don’t have time to keep track of your friends. | 我没时间追踪你的朋友们 |
[10:58] | We deal with more pressing issues. | 我们处理更为紧迫的问题 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[11:00] | – You don’t understand. | 你不明白 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[11:00] | Oliver’s disappeared. – Maybe he needs some time. | 奥利佛消失了 |
[11:02] | Or is it possible that the two of you haven’t been looking in the right place? | 也许他需要一点时间,还是有没有可能 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 你们两个没有找到地方呢? 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[11:07] | – Did you try facial recognition? | 你们试过脸部辨识了吗? 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[11:09] | – Yes, I ran it three times. | 有,我查过三次了 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[11:10] | Amanda, please. | 亚曼达,拜托 |
[11:14] | Slade Wilson has an army of men | 史莱德威尔森有一支… 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[11:16] | just like him. | 像他那样的人组成的军队 |
[11:17] | – How many have been exposed to Mirakuru? – Enough to lay waste to this city. | – 有多少人被注射了米拉库鲁? – 足以毁灭这座城市 |
[11:21] | – We need to find Oliver now. – I’ll see what I can do. | – 我们必须立刻找到奥利佛 – 我看我能做什么 |
[11:25] | – Have you heard from Sara? – No. | – 你有莎拉的消息吗? – 没有 |
[11:27] | Can you just call Mandy and see if she’ll cover the bar? Okay. | – 你能打给曼蒂看她能不能来顾店吗? – 好 |
[11:34] | Isabel Rochev. | 伊莎贝尔罗彻 |
[11:36] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[11:38] | – What can I do for you, Ms. Rochev? – I’m sorry for your loss, Thea. | – 有何贵干,罗彻小姐? – 请节哀顺变,蒂雅 |
[11:44] | Is that why you came here? | 你来就是为了说这个吗? |
[11:46] | Offer me your condolences? | 向我表示哀悼吗? |
[11:50] | My condolences and to give you this. | 表示哀悼还有给你这个 |
[11:53] | It’s a notice to vacate the premises. | 是迁出场所的通知 |
[11:56] | This club and the steel factory in which it’s located… | 这家夜店及其所在的钢铁厂… |
[11:58] | are all assets of Queen Consolidated. | …都是昆恩集团的资产 |
[12:00] | – No, you can’t do this. – It’s already done. | – 不,你不能这么做 – 已成定局了 |
[12:09] | How long do I have? | 我还有多少时间? |
[12:10] | A couple days. | 几天而且 |
[12:18] | 制片:温蒂梅利寇 | |
[12:21] | Councilman Tyson is asking about dinner. | 秦森议员想找你吃晚餐 |
[12:24] | – I already have plans tonight. | 我今晚已经有行程了 |
[12:25] | – Hi.Excuse me, | 嗨,不好意思… 制片:JP芬恩 |
[12:28] | I didn’t mean to barge in. | 我不是有意闯入 |
[12:29] | It’s just that nobody was at your front desk, so… | 只是柜台没有人,所以… 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[12:32] | Laurel, please come in. Give us a moment. | 萝蕾尔,当然,请进 你先出去吧 |
[12:36] | Twice in two days. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 两天见到你两次 我怎么会有这等荣幸? |
[12:39] | I wish I could say that this was pleasure, but it’s about a case. | 我希望我能说这是荣幸 但我是为案子而来 |
[12:43] | I’m barely moved in and people are asking me for favors. Guess I have arrived. | 我才刚搬进来,就有人找我帮忙 我猜我已经功成名就了 |
[12:47] | – You certainly have. – Ha, ha. | 你肯定是的 |
[12:50] | So tell me. How can I help you? | 告诉我吧,我能帮你什么吗? |
[12:52] | Murphy v. Dunleavy. | 墨菲诉邓利维案 |
[12:54] | The state charged a real estate developer for turning away low-income tenants… | 州政府指控一家房地产开发商 基于他所谓的道德… |
[12:58] | based on his so-called morality. | …拒绝租给低收入户 |
[13:00] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[13:02] | Let me guess. Our dear Fair Housing Commissioner… | 让我猜 我们亲爱的公平住房专员… |
[13:05] | isn’t willing to testify as your expert witness. | …不愿意当你的专家证人 出面作证 |
[13:07] | Exactly. And your predecessor wasn’t willing to lean on him. | 一点也没错 上一任市长不愿意对他施压 |
[13:11] | Well, lucky for you, I’m not my predecessor. | 你很幸运,我跟上一任不一样 编剧:荷莉哈洛德 |
[13:14] | You know, this actually reminds me of one I had during my days as a community organizer. | 这实际上让我想起 我当社区组织者时的一个案子 |
[13:19] | I was hoping that it would. | 我正希望如此 |
[13:21] | I’ve seen dozens of cases like this at CNRI. | 我在促进会见过数十件这样的案子 |
[13:24] | Well, it’s a good thing we both remember where we came from. | 我们都记得我们的出身是件好事 导演:麦可舒尔兹 |
[13:27] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[13:33] | I’m really glad you got your job back at the DA’s office. | 我真的很高兴你回到地检着工作 |
[13:37] | I look forward to us working together for a long time. | 我很期待我们能长久共事 |
[13:40] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[13:48] | Is it working? – Using the bug to remote access the computer. | – 有用吗? – 现在我们即将远端存取电脑 |
[13:53] | If you ever get tired of practicing law, you’d make a decent spy. | 如果你当律师当腻了 你会是像样的间谋 |
[13:57] | – You guys have a warrant for this, right? – Just… | – 你们这有授权令吧? – 你就… |
[14:01] | Terrific. Could you at least tell me whose computer you bugged? | 好极了,至少告诉我 你们骇入谁的电脑吧? |
[14:05] | (史特林市市长办公室) | |
[14:07] | – You’re kidding. I voted for him. – Yeah. | – 开玩笑的吧,我投给他耶 – 是啊 |
[14:10] | I need to know if there’s anything incriminating in Blood’s files. | 我需要知道布拉德的档案里 有没有任何罪证 |
[14:15] | What the hell? This was a dead-end job anyway. | 管他的,反正这也是徒劳无功 |
[14:18] | This all looks pretty benign. Lots of policy papers. | 这些看起来都没问题 很多政策文件 |
[14:22] | All documents transferred from his campaign office. | 从他的竞选办公室转来的旧文件 |
[14:25] | Drafts, press releases. | 草稿、新闻稿 |
[14:27] | Wait, wait, wait. Click back. | 等等,点回去 |
[14:30] | “For immediate release. My thoughts and prayers are with the Queen family… | “立即发布,在这起无法形容的惨剧 发生之后… |
[14:33] | in the aftermath of this unspeakable tragedy.” | …我牵挂着昆恩家,并为他们祈祷” |
[14:36] | He worked up a release after Moira was killed. | 他在莫伊拉遇害后写了新闻稿 |
[14:39] | No, he didn’t. | 不是的 |
[14:40] | He wrote that the day before Moira died. | 他在莫伊拉去世的前一天写的 |
[14:42] | She’s right. Look at the time stamp. | 她说得对,你看时间戳记 |
[14:47] | – Oh, my God. – Sebastian knew Slade was gonna kill her. | – 我的天啊 – 塞巴斯帝安知道史莱德要杀她 |
[14:52] | Is that the Satellite Frequency Communicator TX-50? | 那是TX 50卫星频率通讯机吗? |
[14:57] | Can I touch it? I know that sounds a little weird and creepy, but I’ve never seen one in real life. | 可以模一下吗?我知道这听起来 有点诡异,但是我从未亲眼见过 |
[15:02] | It’s classified equipment, Ms. Smoak. | 那是机密设备,史默克小姐 |
[15:06] | You must feel very powerful. | 你一定感到非常强大 |
[15:08] | Knowing everything about everyone. | 知道每个人的每件事 |
[15:10] | Not powerful in an evil dictator, Stalin way. | 不是邪恶独裁者、史达林式 那种权力强大 |
[15:13] | More of a “knowledge is power” way. | 更像是“知识就是力量”的强大 |
[15:16] | – Ma’am, we have something. – Ahem. | 长官,我们有发现 |
[15:19] | I should have known. | 我早该知道的 |
[15:22] | – What? – Oliver’s at the lair… | – 什么事? – 奥利佛在他的藏身处 |
[15:23] | from which he conducts his operations. | 他从那里部着他的行动 |
[15:26] | But we were just there. | 可是我们刚刚才在那里 |
[15:27] | Not that lair. | 不是那个藏身处 |
[15:30] | His other one. | 他的另外一个 |
[15:39] | Like riding bicycle. | 就像骑单车一样 |
[15:42] | Underwater. | 只是在水底下 |
[15:52] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[15:54] | We’re stuck. | 我们卡住了 |
[15:59] | – Like Japanese were. – Submarines have torpedoes, right? | – 就像当年的日本人那样 – 潜水艇都有鱼雷,对吧? |
[16:03] | Can we blast our way out? | 我们可以炸出一条出路吗? |
[16:05] | I can see why you two are made for each other. You like your explosions. | 我看得出来你们俩为何是天生一对 你们很爱炸东炸西 |
[16:09] | Yes, torpedoes. | 对,鱼雷 |
[16:19] | – What? – These are Kaiten torpedoes. | – 什么? – 这些是回天鱼雷 |
[16:23] | Manually operated. | 手动操作的 |
[16:25] | Someone needs to steer from inside. | 必须有人从里面操控 |
[16:27] | Okay, but then how do they get away from the explosion? | 好,但到时候他们如何躲开爆炸? |
[16:32] | They do not. | 躲不开 |
[16:51] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的? |
[16:53] | Waller. | 沃勒 |
[16:54] | – We were worried about you. – After you missed your mother’s funeral. | – 我们很担心你 – 在你错过你母亲的丧礼后 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry that I didn’t go. | 很抱歉我没有去 |
[17:02] | I left for the cemetery. | 我出门要前往墓园 |
[17:06] | But I ended up here. | 但是我却来到这里 |
[17:07] | – And here is…? – Here was a secondary facility… | – 这里是… – 这里是备用场所… |
[17:11] | in case the foundry was compromised. | …以防铸造厂被攻破 |
[17:15] | But it became somewhere that I could just go and… | 但是它成为一个我可以过来… |
[17:20] | be alone. | …独处的地方 |
[17:25] | She’s dead because of me. | 她因为我而死 |
[17:31] | Five years ago… | 五年前… |
[17:37] | I could’ve cured Slade. | …我本来可以治好史莱德 |
[17:38] | And that would’ve prevented all of this. | 那样就能防止这一切 |
[17:42] | And now… | 而现在… |
[17:44] | all the people left that I care about… | …剩下的这些我所关心的人… |
[17:48] | we’re all in his crosshairs. | …我们都成了他的攻击目标 |
[17:51] | That ends tonight. | 今晚要做个了结 |
[17:54] | How? | 怎么做? |
[17:56] | I turn myself over to Slade. | 我把自己交给史莱德 |
[17:59] | I end this vendetta. | 我要结束这场仇杀 |
[18:02] | Oliver, you think this ends… | 奥利佛,你以为 把自己交给史莱德… |
[18:04] | with you turning yourself over to Slade? | …这一切就会结束吗? |
[18:07] | Yes, I do. | 没有错 |
[18:11] | After she was gone… | 她走了之后… |
[18:15] | he told me that one more person had to die. | …他告诉我还有一个人必须死 |
[18:21] | And then it would end. | 然后事情才会结束 |
[18:25] | This ends for Slade when he kills me. | 他杀了我的时候 这事对史莱德就结束了 |
[18:29] | I don’t accept that. | 我不能接受 |
[18:31] | You shouldn’t either. You can’t just accept things, Oliver. | 你也不应该接受 你不能就这样逆来顺受,奥利佛 |
[18:35] | If I’d accepted my life, I would be a cocktail waitress in Vegas like my mother. | 如果我接受我的人生,我就会 跟我妈一样在赌城当鸡尾酒女侍 |
[18:39] | I never would have gone to college. I never would have moved away to work. | 我永远不会去上大学 永远不会离乡背井到昆恩集团工作 |
[18:44] | I never would have believed some crazy guy in a hood… | 我就永远不会相信 一个戴兜帽的疯子… |
[18:46] | when he told me I could be more than just some IT girl. | …跟我说我可以不只是一个 资讯科技女员工 |
[18:51] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托不要这么做 |
[18:56] | Felicity. | 菲莉西蒂 |
[18:59] | Someone once told me… | 曾经有人告诉我 |
[19:02] | that the essence of heroism is to die so others can live. | 英勇的本质就是为他人而牺牲 |
[19:06] | – It’s not that simple, Oliver. – Yes, it is. | – 没有那个简单,奥利佛 – 就是这么简单 |
[19:11] | Slade’s whole plan… | 史莱德的整个计划… |
[19:15] | was to take everything from me. | …就是夺走我的一切 |
[19:19] | He did. | 他做到了 |
[19:22] | He wins. | 他赢了 |
[19:25] | All that’s left is for me to die. | 现在只剩下要取我性命 |
[19:31] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的方法 |
[19:40] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[19:52] | Thea, please. I understand you’re upset. | 蒂雅,拜托,我明白你难过 |
[19:55] | This is an emotional time for all of us. | 这对我们都是感情脆弱的时候 |
[19:57] | I’m not being emotional. I’m… | 我不是感情用事,我… |
[20:00] | I’m an orphan. I’m a jobless and homeless orphan. | 我是孤儿 我是没了工作也无家可归的孤儿 |
[20:05] | – There’s nothing left for me here. – I’m here. | – 这里没有什么留恋的了 – 我在这里 |
[20:08] | I thank you for that, but honestly I need to start over. | 我很感谢,但坦白说 我需要重头开始 |
[20:17] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[20:21] | We missed you at the funeral. | 我们在丧礼上没看到你 |
[20:23] | And the reception. | 追悼会也是 |
[20:25] | I’m sorry that I couldn’t be there. | 很抱歉我无法到场 |
[20:28] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事? |
[20:30] | – Thea’s thinking of leaving Starling City. – No, I am leaving. | – 蒂雅考虑要离开史特林市 – 不,我决定要离开了 |
[20:35] | Walter, can I speak to my sister for a moment? | 华特,可以让我和我妹妹 单独谈谈吗? |
[20:39] | Perhaps you’ll have better luck. | 也许你的运气会比较好 |
[20:46] | Ollie, please, just don’t even try to convince me to stay. | 奥利,拜托 不要试着说服我留下来 |
[20:50] | I won’t. I think it’s a good idea. | 不会的,我认为这是好主意 |
[20:54] | You should get as far from Starling City as you possibly can. | 你应该离开史特林市越远越好 |
[20:59] | In our family, out of you, me, Mom and Dad, you are the best of us. | 在我们家中,在你、我、爸妈之中 你是最好的那一个 |
[21:09] | You have the purest heart. | 你有最纯洁的心 |
[21:12] | And I can’t ever have you lose that. | 我不能看你失去那份纯洁 |
[21:15] | Okay? You promise me? | 好吗?答应我好吗? |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:29] | And I know that I haven’t always been the best brother. | 我知道我并非一直都是好哥哥 |
[21:33] | Or friend, or whatever you’ve needed me to be. | 或朋友,或是你需要我当的角色 |
[21:38] | But there has not been a day since you were born… | 但是自从你出生,我没有一天… |
[21:42] | where I didn’t cherish having you as a sister. | …不把你当妹妹珍惜 |
[21:51] | I’ll get in touch when I get settled somewhere. | 等我在安顿下来后,我会联络你 |
[22:09] | (伊莎贝尔,拨打中… | |
[22:16] | It’s Oliver. | 我是奥利佛 |
[22:20] | This ends now. | 现在就做个了结 |
[22:23] | I’ll be at the pier. I’ll be alone. | 我会在码头,我自己一个人 |
[22:34] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[22:36] | Peter, you’ll die. | 彼得,你会死的 |
[22:38] | I’m already dead. | 我已经死定了 |
[22:44] | Radiation poisoning. | 辐射中毒 |
[22:47] | Ivo’s little gift. | 艾佛的小礼物 |
[22:49] | Said he needed to find out if Mirakuru could cure cancer. | 说他必须查出 米拉库鲁是否能治疗癌症 |
[22:53] | Guess we’ll never find out. | 我想我们永远不会知道了 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry, Peter. I didn’t know. | 我很遗喊,彼得,我不知道 |
[22:57] | Ivo said the essence of heroism is to die so that others can live. | 艾佛说英勇的本质 就是为他人牺牲 |
[23:02] | I held onto that. It’s the only thing that gave me hope. | 我谨记在心 那是唯一给我希望的东西 |
[23:07] | So I’ll go. | 所以我去 |
[23:09] | It may not be saving millions of lives, but I’ll be saving yours. | 或许救不了成千上万条性命 但是我能救你们的 |
[23:24] | This is where it all started. | 一切就是从这里开始的 |
[23:28] | Got on the Queen’s Gambit right over there. | 就是在那边搭上“昆恩的话题” |
[23:34] | Should have died on that boat. | 应该死在那艘船上的 |
[23:38] | If I had, none of this would have happened. | 那样的话,这一切就不会发生 |
[23:42] | I never would have met you. | 我就永远不会认识你 |
[23:45] | Shado and my mother would still be alive. | 珊朵和我母亲也就还活着 |
[23:53] | No one else is gonna die because of me. | 再也不要有人因我而死了 |
[24:19] | Diggle, what the hell? | 狄戈,搞什么鬼? |
[24:30] | Slade Wilson… | 史莱德威尔森… |
[24:34] | he told me who you were. | …他告诉我你是谁 |
[24:36] | – Did he hurt you? – No. | – 他伤害你了吗? – 没有 |
[24:39] | He was trying to hurt you. And when you went missing… | 他是想要要伤害你 当你失踪时… |
[24:43] | I reached out… | …我联络了… |
[24:46] | to your partners. | …你的同伴 |
[24:48] | They told me what you were planning on doing. | 他们告诉我你打算做什么 |
[24:50] | It’s what I have to do. | 我非做不可 |
[24:52] | Will you give us a moment? | 让我们单独说话好吗? |
[25:06] | You thought about telling me… | “任务”发动的那个晚上… |
[25:09] | the night of the Undertaking. | …你想过要告诉我 |
[25:12] | Thought about telling you almost every night. | 几乎每个晚上都想过要告诉你 |
[25:18] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不告诉我呢? |
[25:21] | Tommy knew… | 汤米知道… |
[25:23] | didn’t he? | …对不对? |
[25:26] | You were with him. | 你在他身边 |
[25:28] | You were with him at the end. | 你陪他到最后 |
[25:30] | His last words were about you. | 他的遗言讲的是你 |
[25:32] | He wanted to know if you were safe. | 他想要知道你是否安全 |
[25:35] | I’m sorry I couldn’t save him. | 对不起我救不了他 |
[25:39] | And my mother. | 还有我母亲 |
[25:43] | But I can save you. | 但是我可以救你 |
[25:46] | And Thea. | 还有蒂雅 |
[25:50] | – I can save the city if this ends tonight. – No. | – 如果今晚就结束,我能救这座城市 – 不 |
[25:56] | No, you can’t commit suicide, Ollie. | 不行,你不能自杀,奥利 |
[25:59] | You won’t do that to me. | 你不会那样对我 |
[26:01] | Or to Sara, or to your friends, or to Thea. | 或是莎拉、或你的朋友们 或是蒂雅 |
[26:04] | Oliver… | 奥利佛… |
[26:06] | she just lost her mother. | …她刚刚失去她母亲 |
[26:09] | Losing you would destroy her. | 再失去你会毁了她 |
[26:12] | She’ll be alive. | 但是她能活下去 |
[26:14] | I don’t know anything about hoods and masks… | 兜帽和面具 人类武器或这些有的没的… |
[26:17] | or human weapons or any of this… | …这些我一概不了解 |
[26:21] | but I know you. | 但是我了解你 |
[26:23] | I know you like I know my own name. | 我就像熟知自己的名字那样了解你 |
[26:25] | And I realize it may sound crazy in light of your secret… | 鉴于你的秘密 我知道这么说可能很离谱 |
[26:28] | but I know who you are in your bones, Oliver. | 但是我知道你骨子里 是什么样的人,奥利佛 |
[26:31] | And that person, that person doesn’t give up. | 而那个人,那个人不轻言放弃 |
[26:36] | That person, he always finds a way. | 那个人,他总是会找到办法 |
[26:40] | – Not this time. – You’re wrong. | – 这次没办法了 – 你错了 |
[26:45] | You wanna protect the people who you love? | 你想要保护你爱的人吗? |
[26:48] | Then the only way to do that is to stop Slade Wilson… | 那么唯一的办法 就是阻止史莱德威尔森… |
[26:51] | – Laurel, I can’t. – Yes, you can… | – 萝蕾尔,我办不到 – 你可以的 |
[26:53] | by stopping Sebastian Blood, because Sebastian is working with Slade Wilson. | 籍由阻止塞巴斯帝安布拉德 因为塞巴斯帝安为史莱德做事 |
[27:03] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[27:05] | Slade Wilson killed your mother so that Sebastian could become mayor. | 史莱德威尔森杀了你母亲 好让塞巴斯帝安能当上市长 |
[27:14] | You were right about him. | 你对他的看法是对的 |
[27:17] | The man in the skull mask works for Slade Wilson. | 戴骷髅面具的男人 为史莱德威尔森做事 |
[27:22] | And this entire time… | 而一直以来… |
[27:26] | it was Sebastian? | …居然就是塞巴斯帝安? |
[27:35] | What’s happening is bigger than you and Slade. | 当下的情势已经超越 你和史莱德的恩怨 |
[27:40] | This city needs the Arrow. | 这座城市需要绿箭侠 |
[27:56] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛用的? |
[27:57] | I don’t want you here. | 我不要你待在这里 |
[27:59] | – No, I’m gonna stay with you. – Sara… | – 不,我要跟你在- 起 – 莎拉…’ |
[28:01] | if this doesn’t work, I need you to be safe. | …要是这次行动失败的话 我需要你平安无事 |
[28:09] | We will come for you when it’s over. | 结束后我们会去找你 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:18] | Do you know how the torpedo works? | 你知道鱼雷怎么用吗? |
[28:21] | I get in, he fires, I steer, you pray. | 我进去,他发射,我操控 你们祈祷 |
[28:26] | – Peter, what you’re doing is… – Practical. | – 彼得,你这么做很… – 实际 |
[28:29] | – My time’s already up. – Brave. | – 我的大限已到 – 勇敢 |
[28:33] | You need to know that. | 你要知道这点 |
[28:36] | – I don’t think I could do something like this. – You have. | – 我不认为我做得到这样的事 – 你早就做过 |
[28:39] | What you did for us, coming back to that boat, setting us free… | 你为我们所做的,回到那艘船 解救我们… |
[28:43] | I came back to the boat because I want to go home. | 我回到那艘船是因为我想回家 |
[28:46] | I wasn’t thinking about saving anybody. | 我没有想着要救任何人 |
[28:49] | It’s not who I am. | 我不是那样的人 |
[28:51] | Maybe not yet. | 也许还不是 |
[29:13] | Launch? | 要发射了吗? |
[29:14] | – Is Sara clear? – Yes. | – 莎拉安全了吗? – 安全了 |
[29:16] | Yes. | 发射 |
[29:43] | Hello, good to see you. | 你好,很高兴见到你 |
[29:46] | Clinton, you can wait in the car. | 克林顿,你可以到车上等 |
[29:48] | – Are you sure that’s a good idea? – Nothing’s going to happen to me here. | – 你确定那是好主意吗? – 我在这里不会有事的 |
[29:52] | – How are you doing? – Hi. | – 你好吗,市长先生? – 嗨 |
[29:54] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 Good to see you. |
[29:56] | Hey, thank you. | 嘿,谢谢 |
[29:59] | – Hi. – Good to see you, sir. | – 嗨 – 很高兴见到你,先生 |
[30:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[30:04] | Nice to see you. | 很开心见到你 |
[30:06] | Sebastian, may I join you for dinner? | 塞巴斯帝安,能跟你一起吃顿饭吗? |
[30:18] | Hey, can you hold that? | 嘿,按住电梯好吗? |
[30:20] | Oh, thanks a lot, man. Appreciate it. | 哦,太感谢了,老兄 感激不尽 |
[30:30] | Clinton Hogue… | 克林顿霍格… |
[30:33] | I have some questions for you. | …我有些问题要问你 |
[30:39] | – Go to hell. – You sure that’s how you wanna play it? | – 去死吧 – 你确定你要这样玩吗? |
[30:42] | You think I’ve never taken a beating before? | 你以为我以前没挨打过吗? |
[30:46] | Pal, you’re gonna wish I beat you. | 伙计,你会希望是挨我的打 |
[30:50] | Hi, I’ll be your interrogator. | 嗨,由我来拷问你 |
[30:54] | – Is this a joke? – Clinton Hogue. | – 这是开玩笑吗? – 克林顿霍格 |
[30:55] | Social Security Number 306-00-3894? | 社会安全码306003894? |
[30:58] | What the hell’s this supposed to be? | 这到底是在干嘛? |
[31:00] | Well, look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[31:02] | You have a bank account in the Cayman Islands. | 你在开曼群岛有个银行帐户 |
[31:07] | Wow. | |
[31:08] | Two million dollars, quite the little nest egg. | 两百万美元,好一笔小积蓄 |
[31:12] | But looks like you just approved a wire transfer of $1 million to a charity here in Starling City. | 不过看来你刚刚汇了一百万美元 给史特林市一家总善机构 |
[31:17] | Very generous. | 非常慷慨 |
[31:20] | – And with the rest? – Greenpeace. | – 那么剩下的呢? – 绿色和平组织 |
[31:22] | Great cause. | 好主意 |
[31:24] | And they really appreciate the support. | 他们真的很感激你的赞助 |
[31:27] | – Bitch. – Bitch With Wi-Fi. | – 你这婊子 – 有无线网路的婊子 |
[31:30] | Hey, looks like your mom and dad have a really nice retirement portfolio too. | 嘿,看来你爸妈也有一个 非常好的退休投资组合 |
[31:34] | But they, oh, no, are just about to make some really bad investments. | 可是他们,哦不,正要做一些 非常糟糕的投资 |
[31:39] | Okay, wait, just wait. Just stop. | 好,等等,等一下,住手 |
[31:44] | What do you wanna know? | 你们想知道什么? |
[31:47] | I missed you at your mother’s memorial service. | 我在令堂的纪念仪式上没看到你 |
[31:50] | I wanted to offer my condolences. | 我想要致上我的慰问 |
[31:54] | You’re the mayor. | 你当上市长了 |
[31:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:58] | You’ve always wanted that. | 那是你梦寐以求的 |
[32:01] | Believe me, Oliver, I wish it had happened a different way. | 相信我,奥利佛 我也希望用别的方式当上市长 |
[32:04] | Your mother and I, we didn’t agree on much… | 令堂和我,我们有诸多分歧 |
[32:07] | but we both wanted what was best for Starling City. | 但是我们都为史特林市着想 |
[32:10] | I will help this city find its heart again, I promise you that. | 我会帮这座城市再次强盛起来 我向你保证 |
[32:16] | Do you really think that he… | 你真的认为他… |
[32:19] | will let that happen? | …会让那种事发生吗? |
[32:23] | Slade Wilson. | 史莱德威尔森 |
[32:32] | How do you know I’ve been working with Slade Wilson? | 你怎么知道我一直在跟 史莱德威尔森联手? |
[32:37] | Because I’m the Arrow. | 因为我就是绿箭侠 |
[32:43] | Of course. Heh. | 当然了 |
[32:45] | It all makes sense now. | 这样一切都说得通了 |
[32:48] | It was right in front of me. | 真相就在我的面前 |
[32:54] | You came to my office and you shook my hand. | 你来我的办公室,还跟我握手 |
[32:57] | – You said that together we can save this city. – You think that there will be a city to be saved… | – 你说我们联手可以拯救这座城市 – 你觉得在你放出史莱德的… |
[33:02] | after you unleash Slade’s Mirakuru army? | …米拉库鲁大军之后 还会有城市可以拯救吗? |
[33:06] | They’ll only cause enough damage to make this city ready. | 他们只会制造足够的损害 来让这座城市做好准备 |
[33:09] | Ready for your leadership? | 准备接受你的领导吗? |
[33:10] | For my vision of what this city could be. | 接受我对这座城市的愿景 |
[33:14] | A better city. | 一个更好的城市 |
[33:17] | And after the storm they’re about to suffer, the people of Starling… | 经历过他们即将遭受的风暴 史特林的市民们… |
[33:21] | will support and follow me to that city. | …会支援并跟随我到那个城市 |
[33:26] | Whatever Slade promised you, he will not deliver. | 无论史莱德答应你什么 他不会做到 |
[33:30] | He wants to hurt me. | 他想要伤害我 |
[33:33] | You are a pawn in a much larger game. | 你只是一个更大的棋局里的棋子 |
[33:41] | Slade promised me City Hall… | 史莱德答应给我市政厅 |
[33:44] | and he delivered. | 他做到了 |
[33:45] | He makes good on his promises. | 他履行他的承诺 |
[33:48] | I understand he made you a promise too. | 我知道他也给过你一个承诺 |
[33:58] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[34:01] | You gonna stab the mayor in a restaurant full of people? | 你要在大庭广众的餐厅 刺杀市长吗? |
[34:10] | It’s a new day in Starling City, Oliver. | 这是史特林市崭新的一天,奥利佛 |
[34:14] | And there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你没有办法阻止的 |
[34:47] | (华特来电) | |
[35:14] | Slade’s men are taking the city tonight? | – 史莱德的手下今晚要夺下城市? – 他们可以试试看 |
[35:17] | They can try. He has more men than we thought, all on Mirakuru. | 他的人比我们以为的还多 全都注射了米拉库鲁 |
[35:19] | – It could be a massacre. – Not if we get to them first. | – 这会是一场大屠杀 – 我们先下手为强就不会 |
[35:22] | We stick to the plan, no matter what. | 无论如何,我们照计划进行 |
[35:24] | Slade’s using the sewer system. | 史莱德利用下水道系统 |
[35:26] | You can drop in at Rock Avenue, then head southeast. | 你可以从洛克大街下去 然后往东南方走 |
[35:29] | The lines converge at Water Street. If Slade’s army’s underground, he’ll be there. | 通道汇集在瓦特街,若史莱德的大军 在地底下,那他会在那里 |
[35:33] | Good. Let’s go. Diggle, you ready? | 很好,我们走 狄戈,你准备好了吗? |
[35:36] | – Never not. – I’m coming too. | – 早就好了 – 我也要去 |
[35:40] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不能去 |
[35:41] | Felicity can give me a radio. I’ll just be your eyes. | 菲莉西蒂可以给我无线电 我当你的眼睛就好 |
[35:44] | I’ll stay out of your way. Nothing will happen to me. | 我不会妨碍你 我不会出事的 |
[35:46] | What if it did? | 万一出事的话呢? |
[35:48] | Slade’s men, one-on-one, they are nearly impossible to stop. | 史莱德的手下,光是一对一 就几乎无法阻止 |
[35:52] | I need you to trust me… | 我需要你相信我… |
[35:54] | and I need you to be safe. | …我需要你平安无事 |
[35:57] | But not them? | 他们就没关系吗? |
[36:01] | This started with the three of us. | 这一切由我们三人开始 |
[36:06] | It’s time we got back to that. | 也该回到最初的阵客了 |
[37:03] | Tonight we rise up as one and take back this city. | 今晚我们齐心协力,夺回这座城市 |
[37:09] | I have eyes on Blood’s army. | 我看到布拉德的大军了 |
[37:13] | Got it. I’m forwarding Dig your ping along with the foundation schematics. | 收到,我把你的定位以及 顶侧大道的地基图传给小狄 |
[37:17] | Follow the route I laid out in the blueprints, you’ll see structural joints in the concrete. | 沿着我在蓝图上制定的路线走 你会在水泥中看到结构缝 |
[37:22] | (下载中…完成) | |
[37:24] | Blow them all, Blood gets buried. | 全部炸毁,把布拉德埋了 |
[37:26] | Got it. | 收到 |
[37:37] | The market opened today up 400 points… | 今天股市开盘上涨四百点… |
[37:39] | thanks in part to the surprise rally of Queen Consolidated. | …一部分多亏了 昆.恶集团股票的意外反弹 |
[37:43] | New leadership… | 尽管最近接连的惨剧… |
[37:44] | has investors excited about the company’s future in spite of its recent tragedies. | …新的领导阶层 让投资者对该公司的未来感到兴奋 |
[37:49] | – Why can’t I board my train? – I’m sorry, ma’am. | – 不好意思,为什么我不能上车? – 很抱歉,小姐 |
[37:51] | This is business class right now. Coach will be boarding soon. | 现在是商务车厢 普通车厢很快就能上车 |
[37:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:57] | Come on, pal. | 来吧,伙计 |
[38:00] | Isn’t that one of the Iron Heights escapees? | 那不是铁山监狱的逃犯之一吗? |
[38:02] | Tried to rob a convenience store, gave up soon as I pulled in. | 这蠢蛋想要抢便利商店 我一到他就放弃了 |
[38:05] | – Mind if I just stick him here for a minute? – No, no, go ahead. | – 介意我暂时把他押在这吗? – 不介意,请便 |
[38:11] | I’m just asking here. | 我只是问一下 |
[38:13] | Oliver, you’ve worked really hard not to kill anymore. | 奥利佛,你非常努力不要杀人 |
[38:16] | Dropping an entire block on these guys is murder. Manslaughter at least. | 把这些家伙埋在整个街区下是谋杀 至少也算过失杀人 |
[38:20] | They’re not men. | 他们不是人 |
[38:23] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[38:29] | Have Diggle blow the charges the moment he’s ready. | 叫狄戈一准备好就引爆炸药 |
[38:31] | Oliver? | 奥利佛? |
[38:44] | We will lead this city out of the darkness… | 我们会带领这座城市走出黑暗 |
[38:47] | and each one of you will help me. | 你们每个人都要帮我 |
[39:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:36] | Oliver, where the hell are you? | 奥利佛,你到底在哪里? |
[39:46] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[39:48] | Let me return the favor. | 让我来回敬你 |
[39:52] | Hey, you got the time? | 嘿,现在几点了? |
[39:57] | – It’s, uh, 9:00. – Thanks. | – 九点钟 – 谢了 |
[40:29] | Oliver, please. | 奥利佛,拜托 |
[40:34] | (新星实验室来电) | |
[40:36] | Cisco, now is really not a good time. | 西斯可,现在真的很不方便 |
[40:46] | There. | 那边 |
[40:51] | Ollie… | 奥利… |
[40:53] | there’s too many of them. | …他们人数太多了 |
[40:55] | We can’t fight. | 我们没办法战斗 |
[41:00] | We’re not going to. | 我们没有要打 |
[41:08] | Turn the wheel. | 转舵 |
[41:11] | – What direction? – It doesn’t matter. Just turn the wheel. | – 哪个方向? – 不重要,转就对了 |
[41:17] | – I can’t. – That is not an option. | – 我转不动 – 那可不行 |
[41:22] | – I got it! – My God, we’re moving. | – 行了! – 天哪,我们在移动了 |
[41:26] | Good, good. Good. | 很好,很好,很好 |
[41:31] | Sara, we did it. | 莎拉,我们成功了 |
[41:34] | – Sara. – Oliver! | – 莎拉 – 奥利弗 |