时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:03] | But there are some things that must never be spoken of. | 有些事情绝对不能谈及 |
[00:07] | How could you not tell me Malcolm Merlyn was my father? | 你怎么可以不告诉我 麦尔坎莫林是我爸爸? |
[00:11] | Sara, you’re not a killer. | 莎拉,你不是杀人凶手 |
[00:13] | I am what I need to be. | 有必要时我就是 |
[00:14] | Roy, you’re dangerous. | 罗伊,你很危险 |
[00:18] | Some people are broken. | 有些人就是有毛病 |
[00:19] | I’m not letting what happened to Slade happen to Roy. | 我不会让发生在史莱德身上的事 发生在罗伊身上 |
[00:21] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的那个东西吗? |
[00:23] | Mirakuru. We’re gonna use it to make a cure. | 米拉库鲁 我们要用它来制造解药 |
[00:30] | No change? | 没有变化吗? |
[00:32] | Nope. So much blood mixed in with so much Mirakuru. | 没有,那么多的血 跟那么多米拉库鲁混在一起 |
[00:36] | I don’t know if it’s good or bad. | 我不知道那是好是坏 |
[00:38] | – We could really use that cure. – I talked to Caitlin this morning. | – 我们真的很需要那个解药 – 今天早上我跟凯特琳说过话 |
[00:42] | We’re working on it. | 我们在努力了 |
[00:44] | – No mention on Isabel Rochev’s death? – Not a thing. | – 没有提到伊莎贝尔罗彻的死吗? – 完全没有 |
[00:46] | I wasn’t expecting a glowing obituary, but she’s a Fortune 500 CEO… | 我不预期有闪闪发光的讣告 但她是财富杂志五百大执行长 |
[00:50] | that’s been missing for a week now. You’d think she’d have some column inches. | 而且已经失踪一周了 想说她会占一点篇幅 |
[01:00] | Does the fact that him lying there, freak me out, make me a bad person? | 他光是躺在那里就把我吓个半死 我这样算是坏人吗? |
[01:04] | I don’t think there’s a force on Earth that could make you a bad person. | 我想地球上没有一股势力 能把你变成坏人 |
[01:07] | But I am starving. Dinner? | 不过我饿坏了,晚餐? |
[01:10] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[01:12] | Uh, no Big Belly Burger though. It’s giving me a big belly. | 不过不要大肚量汉堡 吃得我都大肚子了 |
[01:15] | – Sushi then. | – 那就寿司 – 那就寿司 – Sushi then. |
[01:23] | How can you be unconscious and freak me out at the same… | 你怎么有办法失去意识 又能同时把我给… |
[01:29] | time? | …吓坏? |
[01:33] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[01:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪! |
[01:40] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[01:44] | – Roy? – I forgot my phone. | – 罗伊? – 我忘了我的手机 |
[01:55] | Roy, listen. | 罗伊,听着 |
[01:57] | – Dig. – You Okay? | – 小狄 – 你没事吧? |
[02:00] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[02:01] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[02:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么一回事? |
[02:16] | Move, move, move. | 让开,让开,让开 |
[02:28] | 剧名:怒形于色 | |
[02:35] | 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 | |
[02:39] | 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 | |
[02:40] | You think Roy’s okay? | 你想罗伊没事吧? |
[02:44] | Please tell me that you’re not thinking | 拜托告诉我你现在不是… 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[02:46] | about Roy right now. | …在想罗伊 |
[02:48] | We were finally alone… | 我们终于独处了 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[02:51] | in bed… | 在床上 |
[02:52] | in a very nice hotel room. | 在一间非常好的饭店房间 |
[02:54] | A hotel room that you couldn’t afford. | 你负担不起的饭店房间 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[02:58] | I have something of a history with the manager. | 我跟饭店经理有段过去 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[03:01] | Mm. I can only imagine. | 我只能想像 |
[03:03] | 主演:曼奴班奈特 | |
[03:05] | I think I trashed this specific room once. | 我想我有一次就是把这个房间 给彻底砸毁 |
[03:09] | But favors run out. | 但人情用完了 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[03:12] | We should think about getting a more permanent place. | 我们应该考虑找个更永久的地方 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[03:19] | We? | 我们? |
[03:22] | Well, you’re probably getting tired of staying with Laurel… | 你八成厌倦了住在萝蕾尔家 |
[03:26] | and we can’t sleep in the foundry now that Roy’s there, so… | 有罗伊在我们也不能睡在铸造厂 所以… |
[03:30] | But I mean, “we”? | 但我是说,“我们”? |
[03:32] | Are you asking me to move in with you? | 你是在问我要不要跟你同居吗? |
[03:41] | – Hey, your phone’s ringing. – I know. | – 嘿,你的手机在响 – 我知道 |
[03:47] | Okay, both our phones are ringing. That’s never good. | 好,我们两人的手机都响了 那绝对不是好事 |
[03:51] | (菲莉西蒂,菲莉西蒂) | |
[03:59] | – What happened? – I don’t know. One minute, he’s comatose… | – 发生什么事了? – 我不知道,上一秒他还昏迷 |
[04:02] | the next, he’s flipping over computer equipment. | 下一秒他就把电脑设备给翻了 |
[04:04] | He’s a lot more out of control than Slade was. | 他比史莱德在你家时失控许多 |
[04:07] | He looked like Roy but he wasn’t Roy. | 他看起来像罗伊,但是他…不是罗伊 |
[04:10] | – Where do you think he’s headed? – I don’t know, but we have to find him. | – 你想他往哪里去了? – 不知道,但是我们必须找到他 |
[04:16] | Despite predictions, you’ve managed to pull ahead of Sebastian Blood in recent polls. | 尽管大家不看好,你设法在最新民调 领先塞巴斯帝安布拉德 |
[04:20] | Yes. I think our message is resonating with the voters. | 是的,我想我们的讯息 得到选民们的共鸣 |
[04:24] | The people of Starling know that I have a vision… | 史特林市民们知道我有远见 |
[04:27] | and the experienced apparatus to make that vision a reality. | 以及经验丰富的政治团队 来让那个远见成真 |
[04:31] | What is the main reason they should vote for you over Alderman Blood? | 你会说他们应该投给你,而不是 市议员布拉德的主要理由为何? |
[04:34] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[04:36] | Alderman Blood isn’t a parent. | …市议员布拉德没有当过家长 |
[04:40] | And the soul of being a parent is making sure | 为人父母的精髓在于… |
[04:43] | that your children have a bright future… | 确保你的孩子有光明的未来 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[04:45] | and I’ve been very lucky to be able to do that for my own. | 我非常幸运 能够为我的孩子做到那点 |
[04:48] | Yeah, mother of the year. | 对,年度最佳母亲 制片:JP芬恩 |
[04:51] | Uh, we’re in the middle of an interview. | 我们正在进行访谈 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[04:53] | I’ll keep it short. | 我长话短说 制片:陶德彼特森 |
[04:54] | You can’t have your rally at Verdant. | 你不能在苍翠举办造势晚会 |
[04:57] | It’s the only place I have that hasn’t been poisoned by you. | 那是我唯一拥有 还没有受到你茶毒的地方 |
[05:00] | Can you give me one moment, please? | 能让我们独处一下吗? |
[05:02] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[05:03] | Thea, I know you’re upset, and you have every right to be… | 蒂雅,我知道你不开心 你完全有权生气 |
[05:06] | – but we need to talk somewhere else. – I’m done talking. | – 但我们得在别的地方谈 – 我不想跟你谈了 |
[05:09] | I just came by to tell you it’ll be a cold day in hell before you can use my club. | 我只是过来告诉你 你想用我的酒吧是绝对不可能的事 |
[05:13] | – We can’t just change the venue the day before. – I’m sure you can figure something out. | – 我们不能在前一天突然改变场地 – 我相信你会想出办法的 |
[05:17] | I mean, you have such an experienced apparatus. | 我是说,你有这么经验丰富的 政治团队 |
[05:20] | You signed a contract. | 你签了合约 |
[05:22] | Huh. | |
[05:25] | Just when I thought you couldn’t go any lower… | 就在我以为你不可能 变得更卑鄙的时候 |
[05:28] | you threaten your own daughter. | 你威胁你自己的女儿 |
[05:39] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[05:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[05:44] | Sorry you had to witness that. | 抱歉让你看见了 |
[05:45] | After her abduction, I’d think the two of you’d be closer than ever. | 她遭到绑架之后 我以为你们两个会比以往更亲近 |
[05:49] | It’s a very complicated situation. | 情况非常复杂 编剧:温蒂梅利寇,贝丝舒瓦兹 |
[05:51] | Well, my advice? | 我的建议是 |
[05:53] | Simplify it. | 简化它 |
[05:55] | You have to be either a mother or a candidate. | 你要嘛当个母亲,要嘛当候选人 |
[05:58] | You can’t be both. Not right now. | 你不能两者皆是,现在不行 |
[06:01] | You cannot split your focus. | 你不能分散你的注意力 |
[06:03] | 导演:道格阿诺科斯基 | |
[06:06] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得很对 |
[06:10] | You’re cute when you’re mopey. | 你闷闷不乐的样子真可爱 |
[06:12] | (七年前) | |
[06:14] | I’m not mopey. | 我没有闷闷不乐 |
[06:17] | Mopey’s your default, Ollie. | 闷闷不乐是你的预设状态,奥利 |
[06:20] | It’s part of your smoldering charm. | 那是你闷骚魅力的一部分 |
[06:23] | – I do have smoldering charm. – Ha, ha. | 我的确有闷骚魅力 |
[06:28] | But you’re more-than-usual mopey. | 但是你比平常更加问闷不乐 |
[06:32] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗? |
[06:40] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[06:45] | Ollie? | 奥利? |
[06:47] | Tommy had me out a little bit later than maybe I should have been and… | 汤米找我出去,待得比我 也许应该待的时间来得晚 |
[06:53] | Heh. What, I’m wiped? | 然后…我累瘫了 |
[06:56] | Well, you want me to go? | 你要我离开吗? |
[06:58] | I promised Sara I’d help her with her trigonometry. | 我答应莎拉我会教她三角函数 |
[07:00] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[07:02] | You are very cute. | 你非常可爱 |
[07:09] | – Get some sleep. – Mm-hm. | 睡一下吧 |
[07:14] | Bye. | 拜 |
[07:15] | Bye. | 拜 |
[07:18] | – Good night, Mrs. Queen. – Good night. | 晚安,昆恩太太 – 晚安 |
[07:26] | – You didn’t go outwith Tommy last night. – Ha, ha. | 你昨晚没有跟汤米出去 |
[07:30] | Okay. Thank you for eavesdropping on my entire conversation, Morn. That’s nice. | 好啊,谢谢你偷听 我整段对话,妈,你真好 |
[07:36] | Sweetheart, something’s bothering you. Tell me what it is. | 亲爱的,有事令你心烦 告诉我是什么 |
[07:42] | Dad’s gonna kill me. | 爸会杀了我的 |
[07:45] | Your father loves you. | 你父亲很爱你 |
[07:47] | – I love you. – I screwed up. | – 我爱你 – 我搞砸了 |
[07:51] | It’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[07:55] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[08:00] | I got a girl pregnant. | 我害一个女生怀孕了 |
[08:03] | Laurel’s pregnant? | 萝蕾尔怀孕了? |
[08:07] | No. | 不 |
[08:11] | Not Laurel. | 不是萝蕾尔 |
[08:22] | This is ridiculous. We can’t just ride around all night, hoping to lay eyes on him. | 这太荒谬了,我们不能整晚 骑车乱跑,希望会看到他 |
[08:26] | Diggle. | 狄弋 |
[08:27] | His place is clean. I don’t think he’s been back here. | 他的住处很干净 我想他没有回过这里 |
[08:30] | A call just went out for an ambulance at 14th and Hobart. | 刚刚有人在第十四街和霍巴特路 打电话叫救护车 |
[08:33] | There’s four men seriously assaulted by someone wearing a red hoodie. | 四个男人遭一名穿红色兜帽的人 严重殴打 |
[08:48] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[08:50] | Guy jumped us. It came out of nowhere. | 那家伙攻击我们,不知从哪冒出来 |
[08:54] | Dude is roided out or something. | 他像是打了类固醇之类的 |
[08:56] | Crazy-like. | 发了疯似的 |
[09:00] | – See you, Sin. – Adios. | – 再会,辛 – 再见 |
[09:03] | Yo, Abercrombie. | 哟,潮牌男模 |
[09:05] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[09:07] | Where you been, man? | 你跑到哪里去了? |
[09:09] | I went over your place, like, 20 times. Thea said you skipped town. | 我去过你家二十次了吧 蒂雅说你出城了 |
[09:15] | Holy crap. Have you been in a fight? | 哇靠,你打架了吗? |
[09:20] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[09:21] | Hey, Sin. This guy bothering you? | 嘿,辛,这家伙在烦你吗? |
[09:23] | No, no, no. It’s chill. Seriously, just step off. | 没有,没事的 说真的,不要插手 |
[09:26] | – We gonna have a problem, guy? – Seriously? Just leave him alone. He’s fine. | – 有问题吗,小伙子? – 说真的,不要管他,他没怎样 |
[09:30] | What, you got nothing smart to say? | 怎么,你讲不出什么聪明话吗? |
[09:53] | Felicity’s running facial recognition on traffic cameras. | 菲莉西蒂正在用脸部辨识 调查交通监视器 |
[09:56] | Which could take forever. We need to take Roy down before he attacks more people. | 那太花时间了,我们必须在罗伊 攻击更多人之前把他打倒 |
[10:00] | What part of “I want nothing to do with you” are you not understanding? | “我不想跟你有瓜葛” 这句话你哪个字听不懂? |
[10:03] | I came by to see Sara. | 我过来见莎拉 |
[10:06] | And what about him? He’s been stalking me. | 那他呢?他一直在跟踪我 |
[10:08] | – He’s protecting you. – From what? | – 他在保护你 – 为了什么? |
[10:10] | Slade Wilson is still at large. | 史莱德威尔森仍然在逃 |
[10:12] | – He already tried hurting you once. – He didn’t hurt me. He told me the truth. | – 他已经试着伤害你一次 – 他没有伤害我,他告诉我真相 |
[10:16] | Which I know you think is a bad thing, but it’s actually not. | 我知道你认为那是坏事 但它其实不是 |
[10:19] | It is if it cost me you. | 如果害我失去你的话,它就是 |
[10:21] | Your lies did that. | 是你的谎言害的 |
[10:24] | I’m gonna go up to the stockroom, and if I get attacked by some shot glasses… | 我要上去储藏室 如果我被小酒杯攻击的话… |
[10:28] | I’ll call 911. | …我会打电话报警 |
[10:33] | Thanks for taking care of her. | 谢谢你照顾她 |
[10:35] | Lucky for me, she’s not as good at disappearing as you are. | 幸好她不像你那么会搞失踪 |
[10:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[10:44] | – Have you seen Thea? – What happened to your eye? | – 你有看到蒂雅吗? – 你的眼睛怎么了? |
[10:47] | It’s okay. I could cover it with makeup, if I wore makeup. | 没事的,我可以用化妆品遮掉 如果我化妆的话 |
[10:50] | – It’s fine. – Who did this to you? | – 没事的 – 谁把你打成这样? |
[10:53] | – It’s a long story. – I asked you who. | – 说来话长 – 我问你是谁 |
[10:56] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[10:58] | But he’s not right in the head. | 不过他的脑袋不太对劲 |
[10:59] | He got injected with something, a drug, I don’t know, but it made him strong. | 他被注射某个东西,一种药 我不知道,但它让他变强壮 |
[11:03] | Like comic-book strong. | 像漫画书那种强壮 |
[11:05] | – Look, I know it sounds nuts… – No, it really doesn’t. | – 我知道这听起来很疯狂… – 不,真的不会 |
[11:09] | Sara, Roy’s a friend. He needs help, not a beatdown. | 莎拉,罗伊是朋友 他需要帮助,不是被打倒 |
[11:18] | I’ll have to call you right back. | 我得待会再打给你 |
[11:22] | You want me to stay, Mr. Blood? | 你要我留下来吗,布拉德先生? |
[11:25] | Uh, no, Clinton, thank you. We’ll be fine. | 不,克林顿,谢谢 我们不会有事 |
[11:31] | My new body man, he’s a little overprotective. | 我的新保镖,他有一点过度保护 |
[11:34] | – Please. – No, thank you. | – 请 – 不了,谢谢 |
[11:37] | I’d say this visit is unexpected but I despise understatement. | 我想说这次来访真是意想不到 但是我不喜欢轻描淡写 |
[11:40] | I’m dropping out of the race. I’m making a concession speech at my rally tonight. | 我要退出竞选,我会在我今晚的 造势晚会磨表败选演说 |
[11:45] | You’re ahead in the latest polls. | 你在最新的民调取得领先 |
[11:47] | Even the most skeptical pundits are saying you could pull this out. | 就连最抱持怀疑的评论家 都说你能够胜选 |
[11:50] | I felt I owed you the courtesy of informing you in person. | 我觉得出于礼貌我应该亲自通知你 |
[11:53] | I don’t, however, owe you an explanation as well. | 然而,我不需要向你解释 |
[11:58] | No, you don’t. | 对,你不需要 |
[12:00] | But I’d appreciate one. | 但我会感激你向我解释 |
[12:04] | What you’re doing, Moira, as much as it benefits me… | 你在做的事,莫伊拉 即使有利于我… |
[12:08] | doesn’t really make much sense. | …并不怎么合乎常理 |
[12:16] | It’s my daughter. | 是我女儿 |
[12:18] | At the moment, she needs me more than Starling does. | 此刻,她比史特林市更需要我 |
[12:22] | Well, you’re doing the right thing. | 你在做对的事情 |
[12:26] | I am going to change this city, Moira. | 我会改变这座城市,莫伊拉 |
[12:30] | A new day is coming. | 崭新的一天即将到来 |
[12:31] | A better day… | 对我们所有人都是… |
[12:33] | for all of us. | …更好的一天 |
[12:37] | I know things seem bleak, sweetheart, but we’re gonna figure this out, I promise. | 我知道事态看似黯淡,亲爱的 但我们会想出解决办法,我保证 |
[12:41] | Mom, it doesn’t seem fair… | 妈,这似乎不太公平 |
[12:44] | to me. | 对我来说 |
[12:49] | One mistake and it… | 犯一个错,结果… |
[12:52] | It feels like my entire life is over. | 感觉好像我的人生结束了 |
[12:55] | Your life is far from over. | 你的人生离结束还差得远 |
[13:00] | Are you sure it’s yours? | 你确定孩子是你的吗? |
[13:05] | Where there is money, Oliver, there are people looking to take advantage. | 有钱的地方,奥利佛 就会有想要占便宜的人 |
[13:09] | She’s not that type of person. She’s a good person, Mom. She’s… | 她不是那种人 她是个好人,妈,她… |
[13:12] | All right. | 好 |
[13:15] | I don’t know what to do. What do I do? | 我不知道怎么办,我该怎么做? |
[13:20] | Heh. | |
[13:23] | We all make mistakes, Oliver. | 我们都会犯错,奥利佛 |
[13:25] | And I’d hope that one day you’d forgive me for any that I might make, so… | 我希望有一天你会原谅 我可能犯的错误,所以… |
[13:31] | All right. Um, I’ll be right back. | 好,我马上回来 |
[13:38] | Verdant, 14th and Hobart, and the bar Sin spotted him at. | 苍翠、第十四街和霍巴特路 还有辛看到他的那间酒吧 |
[13:41] | – He looks to be moving east. – What east? | – 看来他往东边移动 – 东边有什么? |
[13:43] | Queen mansion. | 昆恩大宅 |
[13:45] | If he still remembers where Thea lives… | 如果他还记得蒂雅的住处… |
[13:47] | Well, you used to live, but Roy doesn’t know that. | 你们以前的住处 但罗伊不知道你们搬出来 |
[13:50] | There might be something of Roy still in there. | …有可能罗伊还存有一点意识 |
[13:52] | Or it’s a coincidence he’s moving east. | 或者他只是碰巧往东移动 |
[13:55] | I know that Sin’s involved, but don’t let that cloud your judgment. | 我知道这件事牵扯到辛 但不要让那点影响你的判断 |
[13:58] | Well, don’t let the fact that this used to be Roy, cloud yours. | 别让这怪物以前是罗伊这件事 影响你的判断 |
[14:06] | – Sin. – I found Roy. | – 辛 – 我找到罗伊了 |
[14:08] | I thought I told you to go home. | 我不是叫你回家吗? |
[14:10] | Yeah, that’s where I am right now. | 对,我现在就在我家 |
[14:13] | And so is he. | 他也在这里 |
[14:24] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[14:37] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[15:03] | It’s Oliver. | 我是奥利佛 |
[15:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:07] | What you’re doing right now… | 你现在之所以这么做… |
[15:09] | it’s because of the Mirakuru. | …是米拉库鲁的缘故 |
[15:11] | You’re a good person, Roy. You have a conscience and a soul. | 你是个好人,罗伊 你有良知和灵魂 |
[15:15] | I need you to use those and fight this. You can do it. | 我需要你用它们来反抗 你办得到的 |
[15:38] | Drop the arrow. Drop it. | 把箭放下,放下! |
[15:52] | No! | 不! |
[16:09] | A full moon tonight, that really brings out the whack jobs. | 满月的夜晚 真的会把疯子都叫出来 |
[16:12] | Good news is, it can’t get any stranger. | 好消息是,不会有更怪的事了 |
[16:16] | My friend needs your help. | 我朋友需要你的帮忙 |
[16:18] | I was wrong. Gotta call you back. | 我错了,我再打给你 |
[16:22] | Some of this damage is chronic. | 有些伤害是慢性的 |
[16:24] | The cost of jumping off rooftops, I guess. | 我想是从屋顶跳下来的代价 |
[16:27] | I need to get back on my feet. | 我需要再站起来 |
[16:29] | I can give you a brace, but you’ll still be in horrendous amounts of pain. | 我可以给你支架 但你还是会疼痛不已 |
[16:33] | Six months ago, this cabinet would’ve been empty. | 六个月前 这个药柜本来会是空的 |
[16:35] | The Chinese Triad was stopping all of our med shipments… | 中国三合会拦截我们所有的 药物运送 |
[16:39] | until someone stopped them. | 直到有人阻止他们 |
[16:41] | Ever since, I’ve been looking for a way to thank you. | 从此之后,我一直想办法要谢谢你 |
[16:47] | (苍翠) | |
[16:58] | If you’re gonna have to follow me everywhere, at least don’t lurk, all right? | 如果你必须到处跟着我 至少不要躲起来,好吗? |
[17:05] | I can’t let you out of my sight… | 我不能让你离开我的视线 |
[17:09] | and you’re sick of seeing me everywhere you go. Lurking seemed like a good compromise. | 而你不想要走到哪里都看到我 躲起来似乎是很好的妥协 |
[17:13] | Yeah, well, it’s not. | 并不是 |
[17:20] | Family’s hard. Sometimes they’re the hardest in the world. | 家家有本难念的经 有时家人是世上最难搞的 |
[17:23] | Loving someone so much and letting them love you back. | 那么爱着对方 也让他们用爱回报你 |
[17:26] | You know, you’re right. You should go back to lurking. | 你说得对 你应该回去躲起来 |
[17:28] | I spend a lot of time with your family. | 我花了很多时间和你家人相处 |
[17:30] | Think that gives you the right to weigh in, wrong. | 要是你以为这样你就有权介入 你就错了 |
[17:33] | Plus, Oliver will be out of money soon and you’ll be unemployed. | 再说,奥利佛很快就会没钱 到时你就会失业 |
[17:36] | Right. Then I guess I should get this in under the wire. | 对,那我精我应该 赶在最后一刻劝劝你 |
[17:40] | You know, your mother isn’t perfect. | 你妈妈并不完美 |
[17:42] | Her judgment definitely isn’t. | 她的判断绝对不完美 |
[17:45] | There’s one thing she’s consistent about, she loves you and Oliver. | 她有一件事情始终如一 她爱你和奥利佛 |
[17:48] | And that should buy her what, in your mind? | 你觉得她应该因此换得什么吗? |
[17:51] | Hell, I don’t know, Thea. | 我不知道,蒂雅 |
[17:54] | But she is your mother… | 但她是你妈妈… |
[17:56] | that should buy her something. | …对此她总该换得些什么 |
[17:59] | A second chance maybe? | 也许再给她一次机会? |
[18:02] | Perpetrator of an attack that left one police officer seriously injured and the other dead. | …攻击事件的笔事者 造成一名警员重伤,一名死亡 |
[18:07] | We have video shot by a bystander… | 我们有旁观者拍摄的影片 |
[18:10] | but please be warned that the footage maybe too graphic for some viewers. | 不过请注意以下画面 对有些观众也许太过暴力 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:18] | – Thea? – I have to go see a friend. | – 蒂雅? – 我得去见一位朋友 |
[18:20] | If you have to follow, follow. | 如果你必须跟着,那就跟来 |
[18:25] | These aren’t gonna fix your knee. | 这些不会治好你的膝盖 |
[18:26] | – They’ll help it heal faster. – And until then? | – 它们有助于快点痊愈 – 在那之前呢? |
[18:31] | – Where are we with facial recognition? – Traffic cams can’t get a clear shot. | – 脸部辨识进展如何? – 交通监视器拍不到清楚画面 |
[18:35] | – Now I see why you wear that hood. – Felicity. | – 现在我明白你为什么要戴兜帽了 – 菲莉西蒂 |
[18:39] | We need to find Roy before the police do. | 我们必须赶在警方之前找到罗伊 |
[18:41] | Because they’ll kill him and we won’t? | 因为他们会杀了他 而我们不会吗? |
[18:44] | – S.T.A.R. Labs is working on a cure. – Which they may never come up with. | – 新星实验室正在研发解药 – 他们可能永远制造不出来 |
[18:48] | Even if they do, how many people are we gonna let Roy kill in the meantime? | 就算他们做出来了,在这期间 我们要让罗伊杀多少人? |
[18:51] | You wanted to kill Helena too. You found another way. | 你本来也想杀了海伦娜 你也找到别的方法了 |
[18:54] | That was different and you know it. Roy has the Mirakuru in him, just like Slade. | 那不一样,你清楚得很 罗伊体内有米拉库鲁,跟史莱德一样 |
[18:58] | If you had a clear shot at Slade right now, you’d take it. | 如果你现在能一枪毙了史莱德 你会开枪 |
[19:01] | Roy isn’t Slade. | 罗伊不是史莱德 |
[19:03] | Roy isn’t Roy. | 罗伊不是罗伊了 |
[19:04] | He’s not himself anymore. He’s too far gone. | 他已经不是他自己 他无法挽救了 |
[19:08] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[19:11] | Do you even hear yourself right now, Ollie? | 你听到你自己说了什么吗,奥利? |
[19:13] | This is the exact conversation that we had five years ago… | 我们五年前有过一模一样的对话 |
[19:17] | except we were freezing on Lian Yu. | 只差我们当时在炼狱岛冷得半死 |
[19:28] | – What are you doing? – What needs to be done. | – 你在做什么? – 做该做的事 |
[19:31] | Mirakuru won’t do anything against a head shot. | 一枪爆头,米拉库鲁也救不回来 |
[19:33] | – Sara. – Your mother’s rally starts in half an hour. | – 莎拉 – 你妈妈的造势晚会半小时后开始 |
[19:36] | I’d start getting dressed, if I were you. | 我是你的话,我会开始换装 |
[19:52] | She reminds me so much of me after I came home. | 她让我想起我刚回来时的样子 |
[19:56] | When it just seemed… | 当时似乎… |
[19:59] | It seemed impossible to believe in anything even resembling hope. | 似乎不可能相信有希望的存在 |
[20:03] | But you did. | 但是你相信了 |
[20:05] | You did. | 你相信了 |
[20:08] | Eventually. | 终究信了 |
[20:11] | Sara will too. | 莎拉也会的 |
[20:23] | – Thanks for coming. – It’s chill. Who’s that? | – 谢谢你过来 – 不打紧,那个人是谁? |
[20:27] | Uh, my shadow. | 我的影子 |
[20:30] | Uh, listen, something is going on with Roy. | 听着,罗伊不太对劲 |
[20:32] | I know. I saw him. He’s totally crazed. | 我知道,我看到他了 他完全誊在了 |
[20:34] | What’s happening to him? | 他发生什么事了? |
[20:39] | Do you remember around Christmas when he bailed on us? | 你记得圣诞节前后 他放我们鸽子吗? |
[20:42] | – Yeah? – He got shot up with something, this drug… | – 记得 – 他被注射了某个东西,一种药 |
[20:46] | and it’s been messing with his head. | 它让他脑袋怪怪的 |
[20:48] | Did you tell my brother any of this? | 你告诉过我哥哥这件事吗? |
[20:51] | No. Why? | 没有,怎么了? |
[20:52] | He’s had this bodyguard all over me. | 他派这个保镖到处跟着我 |
[20:55] | He must know about Roy, think he’s coming after me or something. | 他一定知道罗伊的事 认为他会来找我或什么的 |
[20:58] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[21:06] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[21:09] | Roy, it’s me. | 罗伊,是我 |
[21:11] | It’s Thea. | 我是蒂雅 |
[21:15] | I’m so glad I found you. | 我好高兴我找到你了 |
[21:18] | I’ve been looking everywhere. | 我到处都找遍了 |
[21:22] | This is all my fault. | 这全都是我的错 |
[21:24] | I did this to you. | 是我害你变成这个样子 |
[21:27] | When you broke up with me, it was a cry for help… | 当你跟我分手,那其实是求救信号 |
[21:30] | and I didn’t listen. | 我却没有听到 |
[21:34] | I should be punished. | 我应该受到惩罚 |
[21:38] | I deserve to be punished. | 我活该受到惩罚 |
[21:40] | Someone hurts you, you hurt them worse. | 有人伤害你,你加倍奉还 |
[21:45] | You hurt them permanently. | 你给他们永久伤害 |
[21:50] | You should just kill me. | 你应该直接杀了我 |
[21:52] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[21:55] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[22:01] | Oliver, where have you been? | 奥利佛,你跑到哪去了? |
[22:02] | – Haven’t you gotten any of my calls? – I’ve been busy. What’s wrong? | – 你没接到我的电话吗? – 我在忙,怎么了吗? |
[22:06] | – It’s your mother. – She’ll do fine. | – 是你母亲 – 她没问题的 |
[22:08] | No, she won’t. | 不,才怪 |
[22:10] | She’s not using this event to rally the troops. She’s using it… | 她不是要用这场活动来造势 她要用来… |
[22:14] | to tell people she’s dropping out of the race. | …告诉大家她要退选 |
[22:24] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[22:27] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[22:29] | It’s a motorcycle accident. It was stupid. | 摩托车意外,蠢毙了 |
[22:33] | Yes, this would be the second accident in as many weeks… | 没错,这是两周内第二起意外了 |
[22:37] | – if my math is correct. – Mark says you’re dropping out of the race. | – 如果我没算错的话 – 马克说你要退选 |
[22:42] | The truth is I should have done it weeks ago… | 事实上我应该在几个星期前 就退选的 |
[22:45] | after Thea was abducted. | 在蒂雅被绑架之后 |
[22:46] | My complete focus needs to be on repairing our relationship. | 我需要把全部精力放在 修补我们的关系 |
[22:50] | What’s happening with Thea now isn’t because you weren’t spending enough time with her. | 蒂雅目前的状况不是你没有 花足够的时间陪她 |
[22:54] | Well, maybe not. But I have to do something, and I’m not sure what else to do. | 也许不是,但我必须做点什么 我不确定还有什么能做 |
[23:00] | Thea hates you right now because of the things that you’ve done. | 蒂雅现在恨你是因为你做过的事 |
[23:05] | Terrible things. | 可怕的事 |
[23:08] | So let her see you do something good… | 所以让她看到你做好事 |
[23:12] | as mayor. | 以市长的身份 |
[23:18] | Mom, I know a little something about… | 妈,为了这座城市好… |
[23:23] | sacrificing the people closest to me… | …而牺牲最亲近的人… |
[23:26] | for the good of this city. | …这事我略知一二 |
[23:29] | It’s what you need to do now. | 这是你现在需要做的事 |
[23:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:39] | Oliver, I know. | 奥利佛,我知道 |
[23:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:56] | I’ve known since last year, I suppose. | 我想我从去年就知道了 |
[24:01] | The night of the Undertaking, everything became so clear. | 任务放动的那一晚 一切变得很明朗 |
[24:07] | It’s pretty much the night I stop sleeping. | 大概是那一晚开始我再也睡不着 |
[24:10] | – Before you say anything else… – There’s nothing else to say. | – 在你说别的之前… – 没有别的好说了 |
[24:13] | Nothing I need to say. | 我不需要再说什么 |
[24:19] | Except I could not be more proud. | 除了我感到无比骄傲 |
[24:27] | Can I have Raisa get you anything to drink? | 要我请赖莎拿什么给你喝吗? |
[24:30] | Or something to eat perhaps? Please. | 或是吃的东西?请 |
[24:35] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利佛在哪里? |
[24:36] | He’s running an errand for me. | 他在帮我办一件事 |
[24:39] | I thought it would give us a chance to talk. | 我想这让我们有机会谈谈 |
[24:47] | With all due respect, um, Mrs. Queen… | 恕我直言,昆恩太太… |
[24:51] | what’s happening, it’s between me and your son. | …这是我和你儿子之间的事 |
[24:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:02] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[25:03] | Oh, I had one of our investigators write up at dossier on you. | 哦,我请我们的一名调查员 写了你的相关档案 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry, but it’s a necessary precaution against a fraudulent claim of paternity. | 抱歉,但这是预防 冒称父子关系的必要措施 |
[25:12] | Well, the baby is Oliver’s. | 孩子是奥利佛的 |
[25:14] | Oh. Of that, I have no doubt. Our investigators were quite thorough. | 那个我不怀疑 我们的调查员办事相当彻底 |
[25:17] | But you can imagine… | 不过你可以想像… |
[25:19] | how many people my family attracts who are looking for handouts. | …我们家吸引多少人来寻求施拾 |
[25:25] | Well, I’m not looking for money. | 我要的不是钱 |
[25:29] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:33] | I told you I don’t want money. | 我告诉过你我不要钱 |
[25:35] | And I’m telling you that this is my first grandchild. | 我告诉你这是我的第一个孙儿 |
[25:39] | And I wanna make certain that he or she has a bright future. | 我要确保他或她有光明的未来 |
[25:44] | Please. | 请收下 |
[25:49] | This is a million dollars. | 这是一百万美元 |
[25:52] | I wanna make certain that my son has a bright future as well. | 我想要确保我的儿子 也有光明的未来 |
[25:56] | That money is yours… | 那笔钱是你的… |
[25:58] | once you tell Oliver that you’ve lost the baby. | …只要你告诉奥利佛你的孩子流掉了 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么? |
[26:03] | And another million when you return to Central City never to speak to him again. | 等你回中央市,从此不跟他联络 会再给你一百万 |
[26:08] | Can I offer you some advice, one mother to another? | 我可以给你一点建议吗 母亲对母亲的? |
[26:12] | When it comes to your children, there is no action that is inconceivable… | 当涉及到你的孩子 没有什么事情是做不出来的 |
[26:16] | there’s no decision that is impossible. | 没有什么决定是不可能的 |
[26:19] | You do what you must to provide the life that they need. | 你做你非做不可的事 来提供他们所需的生活 |
[26:22] | And I think that $2 million is sufficient… | 我想两百万美元足以提供 |
[26:26] | to provide the life that both our children need. | …我们两人的孩子 所需要的生活 |
[26:32] | Don’t you? | 你不认为吗? |
[26:36] | (支援昆恩参选市长) | |
[26:42] | When I was first approached about entering this race… | 最早有人找我参加这次竞选的时候 |
[26:46] | the prospect of winning seemed a distant, nearly impossible feat. | 胜选的可能性似乎很遥远 几近不可能 |
[26:51] | How could a city that had suffered so much… | 一个饱受苦难的城市怎么可能… |
[26:54] | place its faith in someone so responsible for its suffering? | …把它的信心放在一个 该为它的苦难负起责任的人 |
[26:59] | But as the weeks progressed… | 但是一周一周过去 |
[27:01] | good people such as you raised your voices in support… | 像你们这样的好心人们发声支援 |
[27:05] | and I began to think that I could make a difference. | 我开始认为我可以有所作为 |
[27:08] | I could help save this city. | 我可以帮忙拯救这座城市 |
[27:16] | But… | 但是 |
[27:18] | recent events have changed things, and… | …最近的事件改变了事情,而… |
[27:36] | And now I know I can make a difference. | 而现在我很清楚我可以有所作为 |
[27:43] | Should the honor become mine, I promise with every breath I take… | 如果我有幸当选 我郑重向各位保证… |
[27:48] | to do what is necessary. | …为了这座城市好… |
[27:50] | To sacrifice what is necessary for the good of this city. | …我会做必要的事,做必要的牺牲 |
[27:54] | Starling City is my home, you are my family… | 史特林市是我的家 你们是我的家人 |
[27:57] | and there is nothing more important to me than family. | 没有什么比家人更重要的了 |
[28:02] | Thank you. Thank you, all. | 谢谢,谢谢大家 |
[28:07] | Great speech, Moira. | 很棒的演说,莫伊拉 |
[28:09] | – A little too off-book for my liking… – Thank you. | – 虽然有点太不按稿子来 – 谢谢 |
[28:12] | – but we’ll work on that. – I thought it was perfect. Uh, um… | – 不过我们再努力 – 我觉得很完美 |
[28:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:19] | I just wanted to come up here and say a few words. | 我只是想上来说几句话 |
[28:22] | I am so proud to have my mom here tonight. | 我很骄傲今晚能请我妈妈来这里 |
[28:26] | At my club, Verdant, in the Glades. | 在我的酒吧,苍翠,在贫民区 |
[28:29] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么? |
[28:30] | She knows this is being televised. | 她知道这有电视转播 |
[28:33] | She’s sending a message to Roy. Trying to draw him out. | 她在发讯息给罗伊 试着引他出来 |
[28:38] | Vote Queen. Tell your friends. Thanks. | 所以投给昆恩,告诉你们的朋友 谢谢 |
[28:42] | – Thea… – That was not for you. | – 蒂雅… – 那不是为了你说的 |
[28:53] | Oh, my God, you’re heavy. Is this really all muscle? | 我的天啊,你好重 这身真的全是肌肉吗? |
[28:57] | – How many of those vitaminerals do we have? – About 20. | – 我们有几支那种毒箭? – 大概二十支 |
[28:59] | – I need all of them. – Okay. Are you sure that’s a good idea? | – 我全部都要 – 好,你确定那是好主意吗? |
[29:02] | Can you even get into those pants with that knee? | 你膝盖那样还能穿上那条裤子吗? |
[29:05] | Lidocaine, now. | 利多卡因,快点 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:10] | (利多卡因) | |
[29:13] | – Let’s see, the bottle says the proper dose… – ls all of it. | – 我看看,瓶身写说适当剂量… – 是全部 |
[29:16] | – I don’t think that’s a good… – Mm. | 我不认为那是个好… |
[29:24] | Oh. | |
[29:28] | Terrific speech. How did we not think of running you years ago? | 精�的演说,我们好几年前 怎么没想要找你参选 |
[29:31] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:35] | – Uh, can you give me a moment? – Of course. | – 失陪一下好吗? – 当然 |
[29:39] | Oh, hello. | 哦,你好 |
[29:46] | – We need to go now. – I can’t leave without my daughter. | – 我们得赶紧离开 – 我不能丢下我女儿 |
[29:48] | I’ll see to the safety of your daughter. Go. Thea, we have to go now. | 我会保护你女儿的安全 快走,蒂雅,我们得赶紧离开 |
[29:52] | No, it’s Roy. I’m not leaving him. He came here for me. | 不,是罗伊,我不要离开他 他来找我的 |
[30:04] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[30:05] | Roy, listen to me. Listen to my voice. | 罗伊,听我说 听我的声音 |
[30:09] | I don’t know what’s going on… | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[30:10] | but I have to believe the man I fell in love with is still inside there, somewhere. | 但是我必须相信我爱过的那个男人 还在这里面,某个地方 |
[30:15] | You have to fight. You’re strong, you can fight this. | 你必须反抗 你很强壮,你可以反抗 |
[30:19] | Fight this. | 你要反抗 |
[30:27] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[30:30] | Put her down. | 放她下来 |
[30:36] | No. Please, don’t. | 不,拜托,不要 |
[30:39] | – He can’t control it. – That’s why I don’t have a choice. | – 他控制不了 – 所以我才别无选择 |
[30:41] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[30:43] | – Get out of the way. – Don’t do this. | – 闪开 – 别这么做 |
[30:52] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[30:54] | Please, kill me. | 拜托,杀了我 |
[30:57] | Please, don’t do it. | 拜托,别那么做 |
[31:08] | No one dies tonight. | 今晚不准有人死 |
[31:11] | You’ve got the police. | 但是警察… |
[31:13] | Go outside. | 到外面去 |
[31:14] | We’ll get Roy the help he needs. I promise. Go. | 我们会给罗伊他所需的帮助 我保证,快去 |
[31:23] | Tibetan pit-viper venom. | 西藏腹蛇毒液 |
[31:25] | Constant dose of that can’t be good for you, right? | 持续施打对人体不好吧? |
[31:27] | – It’ll keep him sedated like it did Slade. – Until when? What happens when we run out? | – 会让他保持镇静,像对史莱德那样 – 直到什么时候?用完的话会怎样? |
[31:31] | Not like you can buy this over the counter, unless you’re in Tibet. | 这东西又不能在柜台买 除非人在西藏 |
[31:34] | Then maybe. | 那么或许买得到 |
[31:37] | We’ll take care of him. | 我们照顾他 |
[31:45] | I’m not ready to give up on Roy. | 我还不打算放弃罗伊 |
[31:50] | Anyone else crave dim sum after fisticuffs? | 大战一场后有谁想吃点心吗? |
[31:54] | No? Okay, dumplings for one then. | 没有吗?好吧,水饺一人份 |
[32:01] | I Would’ve killed him. | 我本来会杀了他 |
[32:04] | I was ready to. | 我准备好杀了他 |
[32:07] | He’d be dead right now if you hadn’t have stopped me. | 如果你没有阻止我 他现在早就死了 |
[32:10] | But he’s not. | 但是他没死 |
[32:12] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[32:15] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[32:17] | I wanted to kill Roy… | 我想要杀了罗伊… |
[32:21] | because that’s what I do. | …因为我专门干那种事 |
[32:24] | That’s who I am. | 我就是那种人 |
[32:26] | I spent six years in the darkness… | 我在黑暗中待了六年 |
[32:29] | and I looked into the eyes of the devil… | 我直视魔鬼的双眼 |
[32:32] | and I gave him my soul. | 我给了他我的灵魂 |
[32:37] | Let me help you get it back. | 让我帮你找回来 |
[32:39] | No, you deserve someone better. | 不,你值得更好的人 |
[32:42] | Someone who can harness that light that’s still inside of you. | 能驾驭仍在你心中那道光的人 |
[32:46] | But I’m not that person. | 但我不是那个人 |
[32:50] | – And I never will be. – Sara. | – 我永远不会是 – 莎拉 |
[32:54] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[32:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:04] | I just care about you too much to be with you. | 我太在乎你了,不能跟你在一起 |
[33:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:15] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗? |
[33:19] | Yeah. Just had a long day. | 还好,只是忙了一整天 |
[33:21] | – How’s Roy? – Well, he’s alive. No thanks to me. | – 罗伊还好吗? – 他还活着,不是因为我 |
[33:25] | You know, that was brave, getting between us. | 你刚才很勇敢,挡在我们之间 |
[33:28] | – It took guts. – Not really. | – 那需要勇气 – 也未必 |
[33:31] | I knew you wouldn’t really hurt him. You’re not a killer. | 我知道你不是真的要伤害他 你不是杀人凶手 |
[33:37] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛? |
[33:40] | Say goodbye. | 道别 |
[33:41] | What? Wait, where are you going? | 什么?等等,你要去哪里? |
[33:45] | To see an old friend. | 去见一个老朋友 |
[34:01] | We’ve got every cop in this city canvassing. We’ll find this guy. | 我们派出城里所有的警力搜索 我们会找到这家伙 |
[34:04] | – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 – Thank you. |
[34:06] | – You okay? – Fine. Where were you? | – 你没事吧? – 很好,你跑到哪去了? |
[34:10] | He was with me. | 他跟我在一起 |
[34:17] | Odd to see the two of you are getting along again. | 看到你们两个又处得来还真怪 |
[34:21] | Thea. | 蒂雅 |
[34:24] | (莫伊拉昆恩,2014) | |
[34:43] | You knew about Roy. | 你早就知道罗伊的事 |
[34:48] | What? | 什么? |
[34:49] | That’s why you had your bodyguard stalking me. | 所以你才派你的保镖跟踪我 |
[34:53] | Somehow, you knew what was going on with him. | 不知怎的,你早就知道 他发生了什么事 |
[35:01] | I’m just trying to protect you. | 我只是想要保护你 |
[35:04] | By not telling me the truth. | 藉由不告诉我真相 |
[35:06] | Just like with Malcolm Merlyn. | 就好像麦尔坎莫林的事 |
[35:10] | You know, the two of you… | 你们两个… |
[35:12] | you think you’re protecting me by lying and by keeping secrets. | …你们以为你们说谎和保密 是为了保护我 |
[35:18] | But that’s what’s actually hurting me. | 但那样其实是在伤害我 |
[35:24] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得一点也没错 |
[35:28] | – We need to turn a new page. – It’s not gonna be that simple. | – 我们必须重新开始 – 没有那么简单 |
[35:32] | – Or easy. – I know. | – 或容易 – 我知道 |
[35:34] | If the truth were easy for me, we wouldn’t be in this situation. | 如果真相对我来说很容易 我们就不会处于这种处境 |
[35:39] | But to start… | 不过当作起头… |
[35:44] | there’s something about Malcolm that both you and Oliver need to know. | 有一件麦尔坎的事 你和奥利佛都需要知道 |
[35:51] | Malcolm… | 麦尔坎… |
[35:59] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[36:02] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[36:04] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[36:13] | Oliver? | 奥利佛? |
[36:14] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 |
[36:19] | I was dead the last time you were offered this choice. | 上一次有人给你这个选择时 我死了 |
[36:23] | Slade. | 史莱德 |
[36:25] | Oliver, what’s happening? | 奥利佛,怎么回事? |
[36:30] | I often wonder how you looked… | 我经常在想当他拿枪指着珊朵… |
[36:34] | when he pointed the gun at Shado… | …然后把她从我身边夺走… |
[36:37] | and took her from me. | …你是什么表情 |
[36:39] | You psychopath. | 你这心理变态 |
[36:41] | Shado. Shado wasn’t yours. | 珊朵,珊朵不是你的 |
[36:44] | No, she was yours. | 对,她是你的 |
[36:47] | Until you chose another woman over her. | 直到你选了另一女人而不是她 |
[36:50] | – That’s not what happened! – It is what happened. | – 事情不是那样 – 事情就是那样 |
[36:53] | It is. | 就是那样 |
[36:55] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[36:58] | What do you mean, she? There’s nobody there. | 你说“她”是什么意思? 那边没有人啊 |
[37:01] | Slade… | 史莱德… |
[37:03] | you were on the island with Oliver. | …你跟奥利佛一起待过那座岛 |
[37:09] | I thought I had known true despair… | 我以为我已经知道真正的绝望… |
[37:12] | until I met your son. | …直到我遇见你儿子 |
[37:17] | I trusted him to make the right choice. | 我本来相信他会做对的选择 |
[37:21] | Let me make the right choice now. Kill me. | 让我现在做对的选择,杀了我 |
[37:25] | – No. | 不不 – No. |
[37:26] | Choose me, please. | 选我,拜托 |
[37:28] | I am killing you, Oliver. | 我会杀了你,奥利佛 |
[37:31] | – Only more slowly than you would like. – Don’t. | – 只是比你想要的来得慢 – 不要 |
[37:36] | – Choose. – No, no. No. | – 选吧 – 不,不,不 |
[37:39] | – Don’t. – Choose. | – 不要 – 快选 |
[37:41] | – Please. – Choose. | – 拜托 – 快选 |
[37:44] | I swear to God, I am gonna kill you. | 我对天发誓,我要杀了你 |
[37:46] | – Choose. – No. No. | – 快选 – 不,不 |
[37:49] | – No. | 不不 – No. |
[37:52] | Mom? | 妈? |
[37:55] | – Mom, what are you doing? – There’s only one way this night can end. | – 妈,你在做什么? – 今晚只会有一种结局 |
[38:00] | No. | 不 |
[38:07] | We both know that. | 我们都很清楚 |
[38:11] | Don’t we, Mr. Wilson? | 不是吗,威尔森先生? |
[38:14] | Mom, please don’t. | 妈,拜托不要 |
[38:16] | Both my children will live. | 我的两个孩子都要活着 |
[38:19] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈,你在做什么? |
[38:24] | Mom. | 妈 |
[38:26] | Thea, I love you. | 蒂雅,我爱你 |
[38:28] | – Close your eyes, baby. – No! | – 闭上眼睛,宝贝 – 不! |
[38:32] | No. | 不 |
[38:34] | You possess true courage. | 你拥有真正的勇气 |
[38:44] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[38:51] | You did not pass that on to your son. | 你没有传给你儿子 |
[38:55] | No! | 不 |
[38:57] | No. | 不 |
[39:09] | There is still one person… | 还有一个人… |
[39:12] | who has to die… | …必须要死… |
[39:16] | before this can end. | …这一切才能结束 |
[39:18] | No. | 不 |
[39:25] | Mom? | 妈? |
[39:27] | Mom. | 妈 |
[39:32] | Mom. | 妈 |
[39:35] | Well, yeah, I’m sorry too. | 对,我也很遗憾 |
[39:40] | Well, listen, if there’s ever anything that I can do… | 听着,如果有什么我能做的… |
[39:44] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[39:52] | Who was that? | 刚才是谁呢? |
[39:54] | That was, um… | 是 |
[40:00] | She lost the baby. | 她的孩子流掉了 |
[40:05] | She said she’s sad about it. | 她说她很伤心 |
[40:07] | And she’s gonna go back to school in Central City. | 她要回中央市的学校去 |
[40:12] | Apparently, she has family there. | 显然她在那里有家人 |
[40:14] | I’m sure this has been very traumatic for her. | 我相信这对她一定非常痛苦 |
[40:18] | But it sounds for the best. | 不过听来这样是最好的 |
[40:21] | – Sure. – You okay? | – 当然 – 你还好吗? |
[40:25] | Yeah. Yes. | 很好 |
[40:29] | I continue to be the luckiest guy on the planet. | 我仍然是世界上最幸运的家伙 |
[40:36] | What would I have done if she…? | 不晓得我会怎么样,如果她… |
[40:47] | I’m just… I’m not ready to be a dad. | 我只是…还不准备要当爸 |
[40:50] | No. | 不 |
[40:51] | But someday. | 不过总有一天 |
[40:54] | It’s my fondest hope for you. | 这是我对你最天真的希望 |
[40:59] | I’m glad I told you. | 我很高兴我告诉你这件事 |
[41:03] | I don’t think I could’ve gotten through this without you. | 我想没有你我没办法度过这一关 |
[41:06] | You’re never without me. | 你永远不会没有我 |
[41:12] | My beautiful boy. | 我英俊的儿子 |
[41:25] | So… | 那么 |
[41:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:17] | Complex Chinese |