Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:05] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:10] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:12] But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:17] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我逝去的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:19] (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林)
[00:21] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:26] Previously on Arrow:
[00:29] – Ivo killed Shado. – Because I chose to save you. – 艾佛杀了珊朵 – 因为我选择救你
[00:33] The man who killed Shado is still out there. 杀害珊朵的人仍逍遥法外
[00:36] But not for long, because we’re gonna take the freighter. 但不会太久的 因为我们要拿下那艘货轮
[00:39] Merlyn is Thea’s father. But I thought you deserved to tell Oliver yourself. 莫林是蒂雅的父亲 但我想你应该亲口告诉奥利佛
[00:42] I’m not going to tell my son anything. 我不会告诉我儿子任何事
[00:45] Thea can never find out about Merlyn. 蒂雅绝对不能得知莫林的事
[00:48] As of right now we have no relationship. You and I are done. 从现在起我们毫无关系了 你和我没戏唱了
[00:52] Sweetheart, you okay? 亲爱的,你还好吗?
[00:54] Every single thing that’s gone wrong in our lives is your fault. 我们人生中每一件事情出了错 都是因为你的关系
[00:57] – Now get out. – I’m sorry. – 现在,滚出去 – 对不起
[00:59] I said, get out! 滚出去
[01:11] In six seconds, lobby security will undergo a shift change. 在六秒内,大厅保全会换班
[01:16] When that happens, make for the elevator bay. 到时候,进入电梯间
[01:23] COPY- 收到
[01:38] (威康托克曼)
[01:41] Timing is everything. 记住我告诉你们的 时间就是一切
[01:57] Maintain a pace of 1.3 meters per second. 维持每秒一点三公尺的步调
[02:00] Six seconds to target, five, four… 六秒后遇到目标,五、四…
[02:05] (寇德企业)
[02:07] Now is the time, gentlemen. 就是现在,先生们
[02:15] It’s a fingerprint reader. – I can’t crack it. – I can. – 是指纹辨识器,我无法破解 – 我可以
[02:24] You have 5.3 seconds to get down the east stairwell. 你们有五点三秒走下东边的楼梯
[02:30] Stop. 停
[02:31] What the hell are we doing? 我们到底在干嘛?
[02:33] We got what we came for. 我们拿到我们要的东西了
[02:35] He said to wait. 他叫我们等
[02:37] Out in the open? Forget this. 在开放空间?别管了
[02:44] Don’t do it. Don’t do… 不要那么做,不要…
[02:49] Security clocked us. 警卫发现我们了
[02:53] S.C.P.D., you gotta send some officers here. 史特林市警局 你们得派些员警来这里
[02:56] Third floor, third floor. 三楼,三楼
[03:05] They’ve alerted the S.C.P.D. 他们通知史特林市警局了
[03:07] Exit the east lobby in 22 seconds. 二十二秒内离开东大厅
[03:14] S.C.P.D.! Put your weapons down! 史特林市警局!放下武器!
[03:19] Walczak. 华扎克
[03:21] Delta-Charlie 52 to Central. Shots fired. Need backup. Downtown. DC52呼叫中心 发生枪战,需要支援,市中心
[03:32] Get out of here! Get out! Move! 离开这里!走开!让开!
[03:45] Power to the people. 权力归于人民
[03:51] 剧名:死亡时间
[04:07] – Dig! – Sara, I’m so sorry. – 小狄! – 莎拉,真是抱歉
[04:10] – It’s okay. I’m fine. – Let me see. – 没关系,我很好 – 我看看
[04:12] Let me see. 我看看
[04:16] She’s bleeding. 她在流血
[04:18] But it’s not deep. 不过伤口不深 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[04:21] Good, I can’t take any more scars. 还好,我不能再留疤了
[04:22] Speaking of, mortar round? 说到这个,迫击炮? 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[04:25] Yeah, IED, Paktika Province, Afghanistan. Good eye. 对,土制炸弹,阿富汗帕克蒂卡省 好眼力
[04:28] I know my wounds. Grenade, Algiers. 我对伤口很了解 手榴弹,阿尔及尔
[04:31] – I’ve never been hit by a grenade. – All those scars, never a grenade? – 我从来没有被手榴弹炸过 – 那么多伤疤,没被手榴弹炸过?
[04:34] Arrow, knife, knife. Lot of bullets, no grenades. 箭、刀伤、刀伤 很多枪伤,没有手榴弹
[04:37] 9 mm right there. 我有个新的枪伤:九公厘,在这 主演:大卫兰姆西
[04:40] Thirty-eight. I’m mostly swords. 点三八口径 我的大多是剑伤
[04:42] And a spear. 有一处是矛 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[04:43] I have a scar. 我有一个疤 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[04:45] It’s in my mouth. 在我嘴巴里 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[04:47] Had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 16. 十六岁的时候拔过智齿 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[04:49] Three stitches. They were really badly impacted. 缝了三针,它们挤压得很严重 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[04:52] You’re still cute. 你还是好可爱
[04:55] We should go. Don’t wanna be late for your own welcome-home party. 我们该走了 可不想在你自己的返家派对迟到
[04:58] You didn’t have to throw me a party, Ollie. 你不必帮我举办派对,奥利 主演:曼奴班奈特
[05:01] You come back from the dead, you get a party. 你死而复生,你就有一场派对 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[05:03] Queen family tradition. 昆恩家的传统
[05:04] Don’t know how well that works with the Lance family 不知道这跟兰斯家爱记仇的传统 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[05:07] tradition of holding grudges forever. 搭不搭得起来
[05:09] – She’ll come around. – Maybe. – 她会回心转意的 – 也许吧
[05:11] And maybe we should keep what’s going on between you and me between us. 也许我们之间的事应该要保密
[05:15] For Laurel’s sake. 为了萝蕾尔好
[05:17] I get that. 我明白
[05:18] I survived Lian Yu and Nanda Parbat. I guess I can handle a cocktail party. 我从炼狱岛和南达巴特活了下来 我想我应付得了鸡尾酒派对
[05:23] I wouldn’t be so sure. 我不敢那么肯定
[05:32] We’re never gonna make it. Ivo has eight guards on deck at all times, all armed. 我们不可能成功,艾佛派八名守卫 随时守着甲板,全都有武装
[05:37] The second they see us, we’re dead. 一旦他们看到我们,我们就死定了
[05:39] Assuming we can deal with Ivo’s defenses, how will we get close enough to board? 假设我们对付得了艾佛的防御好了 我们要怎么上船?
[05:44] – Maybe we build a raft. 也许我们做个木筏
[05:45] – It’ll take us weeks to find the timber.- We don’t have weeks. 找木材就得花我们好几周了 我们没有那么多时间
[05:47] – I have been on this island for 264 days. 我在这座岛上待了264天了
[05:51] – All I have is weeks. – Shut up. – 我有的是时间 – 闭嘴
[05:53] – You don’t have to stick up for me, Ollie. – What? No, both of you shut up. – 你不必维护我,奥利 – 啥?不,你们两个都闭嘴
[05:57] Listen. Do you hear that? 听,你们听到了吗? 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[06:01] 制片:JP芬恩
[06:02] – Hey! – 嘿 – 嘿 – Hey!
[06:05] – Hey! – 嘿 – 嘿 – Hey!
[06:08] Hey! 嘿
[06:10] – Hey, down here! – Help! – 嘿,在下面! – 嘿!
[06:13] – Hey! – 嘿 – 嘿 – Hey!
[06:19] You left us sitting in front of the security camera. 你让我们在监视器前面坐以待毙
[06:23] Guards could’ve killed us. 守卫可能会杀了我们
[06:26] Are you listening? 你有在听吗?
[06:28] If you had simply waited for five more seconds… 如果你们听我的话…
[06:31] like you were told, no one would’ve died. …再多等五秒钟,就没有人会死了
[06:33] Sorry, I wasn’t gonna bet 10 to 20 up in Iron Heights on your skills with a stopwatch. 抱歉,我不打算拿十到二十年的刑期 来赌你计时的技巧
[06:39] “The strongest of all warriors are these two: – Time and patience.” What? “时间与耐心是最坚强的战士” 啥?
[06:46] It’s from War and Peace, 1440 pages. It takes a while, but it’s worth the read. 出自《战争与和平》,共1440页 看完要花点时间,不过值得一读
[06:51] Tolstoy knew that patience was the epitome of strength. 托尔斯秦知道耐心是力量的典范
[06:55] It takes fortitude to stand still. 按兵不动需要毅力
[06:58] Just as it is a sign of weakness or cowardice to move when you should not! 就如同在不该移动时移动 是软弱和怯懦的表现!
[07:04] Look, we did the job. You owe me. 听着,我们完成任务了 你欠我们
[07:14] The dead are owed nothing. 我不欠死人东西
[07:38] – Uh, come in. Come in, come in. – Heh. 请进,请进,请进
[07:44] Welcome home, Sara. 欢迎回家,莎拉
[07:50] I’m so happy you’re here. Come on. 我好高兴你来了,来吧
[07:57] – Oh. – Uh, Sara, this is Sin. 这位是辛
[08:00] – Wait, do you two know each other? – No, uh, we don’t. 等等,你们彼此认识? – 不,不认识
[08:04] Right. I just… 对,我只是…
[08:06] I love when people come back from the dead. You know? 我很爱看到有人死而复生
[08:09] Juices my zombie fetish. 满足我对僵尸的狂热 编剧:温蒂梅利寇,贝丝舒瓦兹
[08:11] – Hmm. – Oh.
[08:13] – Uh, Roy. – Sara. – 罗伊 – 莎拉
[08:14] Come on. 来吧 导演:尼克柯帕斯
[08:17] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:24] Laurel, it’s Ollie. 萝蕾尔,我是奥利
[08:25] (奥利佛来电)
[08:26] I hope you’re coming to the party. I heard that you maybe were a little mad at Sara, and I… 我希望你会来派对,我听说 你可能有一点生莎拉的气,我…
[08:31] She’s your sister and… 她是你的妹妹,而且…
[08:33] I mean, you only get one. 你只有一个妹妹
[08:36] Yeah… Bye. 对…拜
[08:38] Hey. 嘿
[08:40] Laurel is not coming. 萝蕾尔不来了
[08:41] Maybe she just needs time. 也许她只是需要时间
[08:44] Yeah. Yeah, I needed time too. 是啊,我也是需要时间
[08:48] When you got back, I… 你回来的时候,我…
[08:51] Well, I was pretty harsh on you. 我当时对你相当苛刻
[08:52] – Mr. Lance, you don’t have to… – Oh, I do. – 兰斯先生,你不必… – 哦,要的
[08:58] When you and Sara went on your dad’s boat, you were just a kid, both of you were. 当你和莎拉上了你爸的船 你们只是孩子,两个都是
[09:02] And whether she came back or… 无论她有没有回来…
[09:06] I was out of line. 我以前太过份了
[09:11] You’re not a killer, Oliver. 你不是杀人凶手,奥利佛
[09:24] – Yeah. – Come on. – 嗯 – 来吧
[09:25] There is something
[09:28] I’m so happy for you, Dinah. 我好为你高兴,黛安
[09:31] Those five years that Oliver was gone was like a piece of me was missing. 奥利佛消失的那五年 我就像缺了一部份的自己
[09:36] I know just what you mean. 我完全懂你的意思
[09:39] – Oh, excuse me. – Of course. – 哦,失陪一下 – 好的
[09:44] I didn’t think you’d be here. 我没想到你会在这
[09:47] This is my house. 这是我的房子
[09:49] And if you don’t wanna pretend to be mother and son… 如果你不想假装母子情深…
[09:52] then don’t throw parties in my home. …那就别在我家办派对…
[09:56] Mom, is everything okay with you and Ollie? 妈,你跟奥利之间没事吧?
[10:00] Yes, of course. 当然没事
[10:01] Can you say things Just to offer me some release?
[10:07] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[10:11] You know, I still can’t quite believe it. 我还是不太敢相信
[10:16] I never really thought Sara would come back to us, Quentin. No one ever gets the best of me 我从未真正想过莎拉会 回到我们身边,昆汀
[10:25] Yeah, I know. 是啊,我知道
[10:29] It’s, uh… Excuse me. 不好意思
[10:32] Lance. 兰斯
[10:35] I’ll be right there. 我马上过去
[10:39] It’s work. 工作
[10:40] There was a homicide in the Glades, and I’ve… 贫民区发生一起凶杀案,我…
[10:43] – I’ve gotta go. – Mm-hm. 我得走了
[10:48] Can you say things Just to offer me…?
[10:56] I’m on my way. How’d you know why I was calling? – 我马上过去 – 你怎么知道我打来的原因?
[10:58] Because Detective Lance just got the same call. 因为兰斯警探刚刚接到同样的电话
[11:07] You guys just show up to every crime scene now? 你们现在每个犯罪现场 都要来露脸吗?
[11:09] We saw you leave. 我们看到你离开
[11:13] CSU just pulled this out of a skel I know named Eddie Walczak. 犯罪监识组刚从死者身上拔出这个 我认识死者,他叫艾迪华扎克
[11:16] I’ve never seen a knife like this. 我从来没看过这种刀子
[11:18] It’s not a knife. It’s a minute hand. 这不是刀子,这是分针
[11:21] Like from a clock. 时钟上的分针
[11:24] I popped Walczak for B and E a few years back. 几年前华托克因非法入侵 被我开过一枪
[11:27] This morning, he and an accomplice were involved in a robbery-homicide. 今天早上,他和一名共犯 涉入一起抢劫杀人案
[11:30] – What’d they steal? – Some high-tech gizmo. – 他们偷了什么? – 某个高科技玩意
[11:33] Kord rep called it a, um, skeleton key. 寇德的代表称它为万能钥匙
[11:37] – What? Know what it is? – It was intended as a military tool… – 什么?知道那是什么吗? – 它的目的是作为军事工具
[11:40] to aid in code-breaking on foreign intelligence targets. 用来协助破解外国情报目标的密码
[11:43] Felicity Smoak works at Queen Consolidated. 菲莉西蒂史默克在昆恩集团工作
[11:45] She said they were working on something similar. 她说他们原本在研发类似的东西
[11:48] Oliver Queen shut it down once he realized what it could be used for. 奥利佛昆恩一知道它能用来做什么 便立刻终结计划
[11:51] – What? – It could be modified to open a bank vault. – 做什么? – 它能被改成用来打开银行金库
[11:55] Any bank vault. 任何银行金库
[11:57] Walczak’s small-time on a good day. I doubt he’d even know how to use this thing… 华扎克充其量是三流角色 我不太相信他会知道怎么用这玩意
[12:01] let alone break into Kord and steal it on his own. 更不用说靠自己闯入寇德企业 把它偷出来
[12:03] Walczak was just the muscle. 华托克只是打手
[12:06] We need to find the brain. 我们必须找出首脑
[12:23] Plant your feet. 双脚站稳
[12:28] Strong foundation equals stronger punch. 马步要稳出拳才有力
[12:35] Nice. If this is for self-defense, I’d recommend Wing Chun. 不错,如果你是为了防身 我建议练咏春拳
[12:38] It uses your opponent’s strength against him, so it’s ideal for smaller people… like us. 它用对手的力量来对付他 对个子较小的人很理想,例如我们
[12:44] You seem like you can take care of yourself just fine. 你看起来能把自己照顾得很好
[12:48] – You okay? – Where are we with the skeleton key? – 你还好吗? – 万能钥匙的案子查到哪了?
[12:54] And what are you wearing? 还有你穿这是什么?
[12:56] I just thought I’d… 我只是想说我…
[12:59] I’m cross-referencing Walczak’s associates with decryption experts on the NSA watch list. 我正在交叉比对华扎克的同伙 和国安局观察名单上的解密专家
[13:03] – It’s taking some time. – Which we don’t have. – 得花点时间 – 我们没时间了
[13:06] The key is not just a code-breaker. In the wrong hands, it’s a weapon. 这把钥匙不只是密码破解器 落入坏人手里,它是武器
[13:09] Whoever killed Walczak, in addition to finding creepy uses for clock parts… 杀害华托克的人 除了帮钟表零件找到可怕用途
[13:13] is very good at covering his tracks. 他也非常擅长掩盖踪迹
[13:15] Lucky for us, uncovering tracks is what you’re very good at. 我们很幸运,发现踪迹 正是你的专长
[13:19] Right. 对
[13:37] Of course. 果然
[13:47] He’s barely alive. Do you have medical supplies in the fuselage? 他奄奄一息 你们在机舱里有医疗用品吗?
[13:51] – We have some, but… – Just go. I’ll be fine. – 我们有一些,不过… – 去拿吧,我不会有事
[14:00] Hey. 嘿
[14:02] I’m really starting to regret giving you a key. 我真的开始后悔给你钥匙
[14:06] – I’m sorry I bailed on the party. – I figured you wouldn’t make an appearance. – 抱歉我没有去参加派对 – 我早料到你不想去露脸
[14:10] Finally, someone understands. 终于有人能够理解
[14:13] Well, I wouldn’t go that far. 我还不至于那么说
[14:15] But I understand how Sara keeping it a secret that she was still alive could hurt. 但我懂莎拉对自己还活着的事保密 是如何伤感情
[14:19] Because it hurt me too. 因为我也很受伤
[14:22] – I sense a “but” coming in my future. – But… Yes. – 我感觉到接下来有个“但是” – 但是…没错
[14:25] But I need you to move past it. 但是我需要你忘怀
[14:28] Laurel. 萝蕾尔
[14:30] A family dinner. It’s a chance to reconcile. 来个家庭聚餐,这是和好的机会
[14:35] I don’t wanna reconcile with Sara. 我不想要跟莎拉和好
[14:37] I’m not talking about you and Sara. I’m talking about… 我不是在说你和莎拉 我说的是…
[14:41] me and your mom. …我和你妈
[14:44] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[14:45] I don’t know how to describe it. It was like there was, um, signals… 我不知道怎么描述 仿佛我们之间有征兆…
[14:51] and feelings. …还有感觉
[14:53] And I’m not exactly sure what’s going on, but I figured if we’re all together as a family… 我不完全确定是怎么回事 但我想如果我们全家团聚
[14:57] maybe it’ll remind her of how happy we were. 也许那样会让她想起 我们以前有多快乐
[15:00] You know? I mean, I don’t know, maybe… 你懂吗?我不知道,也许…
[15:04] – Is this stupid? – No, it… – 这样很蠢吗? – 不会…
[15:09] Ahem. Go for Delta-Charlie 52. DC52,请说
[15:11] 415 in progress. Widmeer Bank. Lieutenant requesting all units. 维德米尔银行发生骚动 小队长要求所有单位
[15:14] Delta-Charlie 52 responding. DC52回应
[15:17] I gotta go. 我得走了
[15:21] Tonight. 今晚
[15:23] Eight-thirty. 八点半
[15:25] – Tell everyone to be here. – What? – 叫大家来这里 – 什么?
[15:27] Well, your place is too small and… 你家太小了,而且…
[15:30] No offense, it’s kind of a mess, so… 无意冒犯,有一点乱,所以…
[15:33] – Oh, sweetheart. – Okay. – 哦,亲爱的 – 好啦
[15:35] I love you. 我爱你
[15:38] Okay. 好的
[15:42] – Device is hot. – Three-point-two seconds. – 装置就绪 – 三点二秒
[15:48] Extract as much money as you can in 90 seconds. 在九十秒内尽可能拿钱
[15:58] Stop. Get out of there. 停,离开那里
[15:59] – We still got 20 seconds. – No, you don’t. – 我们还有二十秒 – 不,你们没有
[16:03] Go. 走
[16:09] – They’re already gone. – I have an idea where. – 他们已经走了 – 我想我知道在哪里
[16:11] Skeleton key operates on an OFDM wireless signal. 万能钥匙是靠 正交分频多工无线信号操作的
[16:13] I’m picking up a signal next to the bank. But you won’t be heading there. – 我在从银行旁边接收到信号 – 不过你们不会过去的
[16:18] – What was that? – He’s hacked our transmission. – 那是什么? – 他骇入我们的通讯
[16:23] My associates may be headed to the alley, but the 940 bus from Crescent Circle… 我的同伙可能正往巷子前进 不过新月圈的910公车…
[16:28] is about to collide with the Starling freight express. …即将与史特林货运列车相投
[16:35] He’s right, 910 is headed for the track at Amherst. 他说得对,910正开往 安默斯特街的铁轨
[16:38] By my calculations, you can’t be in two places at once. 根据我的计算 你无法同时出现在两个地方
[16:41] He doesn’t know there’s two of us. 他不知道我们有两个人
[16:43] (910新月圈)
[16:52] Come on! Come on! 快点!快点!
[17:05] He’s in the Transit Department network. (拒绝存取)
[17:06] He’s hacked the signaling system. 他在交通部的网路里 他骇入信号系统
[17:09] I can’t get the crossing barriers down. 我没办法把栅栏放下来
[17:12] Those buses have radios. Can you break in, wave them off? 那些公车有无线电 你能入侵,警告他们吗?
[17:14] No, he’s keeping me out. 不行,他把我挡在外面
[17:51] (时钟王二度犯案)
[17:52] According to the S.C.P.D… – it’s not real till they come up with a nickname. – 根据史特林市警方… – 在媒体取绰号前仿佛不像真的
[17:56] How can I run a bar with no bartenders? 我没有酒保要怎么经营酒吧
[17:58] For that matter, how can you quit without giving me notice? 况且你怎么可以不说一声就辞职?
[18:01] One hour before opening is not notice, Mandy. 开张前一小时不算通知,曼蒂
[18:07] Can I talk to you for a second? 我可以跟你说句话吗?
[18:10] I’m gonna go use the little blonds’ room. 我上一下洗手间
[18:16] – Everything okay? – You tell me. – 一切都还好吗? – 你来告诉我
[18:19] Other than the party, I haven’t seen you all week. 除了昨晚的派对 我整周都没见到你
[18:22] Uh, I’ve been busy. 我最近很忙
[18:23] Being a CEO doesn’t leave me a lot of free time. 身为执行长,我没有太多空闲时间
[18:26] It looks to me a whole lot like you’re avoiding Mom. 在我看来你好像在躲着妈
[18:29] I’m not avoiding Mom. 我没有躲着妈
[18:31] Lucky your life does not revolve around lying. 幸好你的生活不是烧着谎言打转
[18:33] Thea, everything’s fine. 蒂雅,一切都很好
[18:37] It’s secrets that pushed this family apart in the first place. 一开始就是谎言害这个家分崩离析
[18:40] Speedy, Speedy, really. 快腿,快腿,是真的
[18:43] Everything’s fine. 一切都很好
[18:55] – What do we know? – He hacked into our frequency. – 我们知道些什么? – 他骇入我们的频率
[18:57] Somehow gained remote access. But I upgraded our firewall. 不知怎么的取得远端存取 不过我升级了我们的防火墙
[19:01] Now he won’t be able to tap into our comms even if he had a bazooka. 现在就算他有火箭炮 他也无法进入我们的通讯
[19:04] – You know, computer science-wise. – Good. – 电脑科学方面的火箭炮 – 很好
[19:08] I have something that might help us track him down. 我有东西或许能帮我们追踪到他
[19:10] – I can run that to the lab. – I spent a year on the freighter… – 我可以拿去实验室化验 – 我在那艘货轮待了一年
[19:14] studying genetic blood anomalies. I know my way around a microscope. 研究遗传性血液疾病 我知道怎么用显微镜
[19:19] There’s some significant cell damage, and the platelet count is extremely low. 有些显着的细胞损伤 而且血小板数极低
[19:24] Felicity, can I use your computer? 菲莉西蒂,我能用你的电脑吗?
[19:29] MacGregor’s syndrome. 麦奎格症候群
[19:31] It’s a genetic defect that creates fluid buildup in the lungs… 是一种遗传缺陷,会导致肺部积水
[19:34] which leads to oxygen deprivation and multisystem organ failure. 进而引起缺氧和多重器官衰竭
[19:38] It’s terminal. 是末期的
[19:39] Syndrome gives us a way to ID him. People with MacGregor’s are extremely rare. 症候群让我们有方法查出他是谁 麦奎格症候群息者极为罕见
[19:43] People with MacGregor’s and a degree in computer science are more rare. 有电脑科学学位的麦奎格症候群息者 更加罕见
[19:47] William Tockman. 威康托克曼
[19:48] Former encryption engineer at… Wait for it…. Kord Enterprises. 前加密工程师,层任职于…听好了 寇德金业
[19:52] What’s the point? He’ll be dead before he spends all the money. 这有何意义? 在他能花那些钱之前,他早就死了
[19:57] He’s not stealing it for himself. 他不是为自己偷的
[19:59] He’s using it for his family. His sister, specifically. 他是为了他的家人 确切来说是他的妹妹
[20:01] She’s got cystic fibrosis and needs a lung transplant. 她有囊肿纤化症,需要肺脏移植
[20:04] Give me an address, please. 请给我地址
[20:06] 52 Nelson Way. 尼尔森路52号
[20:18] This area doesn’t look very residential. 这一区看起来不太适合居住
[20:22] There. That’s Tockman’s ride. 那里,那是托克曼的车
[20:50] – Tockman’s not here. Just some device. – I’m on it. Whatever’s in the truck… – 托克曼不在这里,只有某种装置 – 我在查了,卡车里的装置…
[20:54] is transmitting the OFDM signal Tockman used at the bank. …正在传送托克曼在银行使用的 正交分频多工信号
[20:57] – Can you trace it? – As we speak. – 你可以追踪吗? – 已经在弄了
[20:59] It’s leading… 它连接到…
[21:01] (警告 区域网路已存取)
[21:02] back to our network. …我们的网路
[21:05] Tockman’s piggybacking off my hack. It’s a trap. 托克曼在盗用我的入侵途径 这是陷阱
[21:08] – He’s trying to break into our network. – I’m not trying. – 他尝试入侵我们的网路 – 我不是在尝试
[21:12] I am. 我正在入侵
[21:16] Where are you? 你在哪里?
[21:19] Are you home? 你在家吗?
[21:23] Are you safe? Somewhere you think you’re safe? 你安全吗? 在自以为很安全的地方吗?
[21:26] Somewhere without windows for anyone to creep through? 没有窗户能让人偷爬进去的地方?
[21:30] Underground, perhaps? 也许是地底下?
[21:33] You think no one can get to you? 你以为没有人能找到你吗?
[21:37] You think no one can touch you in the safety of your hidey hole? 你以为在你那安全的藏身处 就没能动得了你吗?
[21:42] Felicity. 菲莉西蒂
[21:44] But I can. 但是我可以
[21:59] How bad? 多严重?
[22:01] Tockman used the skeleton key to penetrate our firewall… 托克曼用万能钥匙 穿过我们的防火墙
[22:05] and recode our security. 重新缟码我们的安全系统
[22:06] Basically he told our system to commit suicide. 基本上他叫我们的系统自杀
[22:09] And it did. 而它真的做了
[22:10] Bravo, Clock King. 好极了,时钟王
[22:12] Sara stopped Tockman’s men before they could get away with the cash. 在他们可以带着钱逃走之前 莎拉阻止了托克曼的人
[22:16] So Tockman is gonna be looking for another score. 所以托克曼会想要再干一票
[22:21] Maybe we should give him one. 也许我们应该给他机会
[22:24] Call Walter and have him liquidate 500,000 shares of QC stock. 打给华特,请他清偿 五十万股的昆恩集团股票
[22:28] Put it in cash in my vault at Starling National. 以现金放在我在 史特林国家银行的金库
[22:31] And ask him to do it tonight. 叫他今晚就办
[22:34] If Tockman wants to make another score… 假如托克曼想再干一票…
[22:36] Who better to rob than a suddenly cash-flush Oliver Queen. 谁比突然有大把现金的奥利佛昆恩 更值得去抢呢
[22:39] – And what if he doesn’t take the bait? – It’s a good point. – 万一他不上钩怎么办? – 有道理
[22:42] – Make it 800,000 shares. – Okay. – 改成八十万股 – 好了
[22:45] – What can I do? – Go to your dinner. – 我能做什么? – 去参加你的聚餐
[22:47] Family’s probably waiting for you. 家人大概在等你了
[22:49] Right. 对
[22:51] Dinner at Laurel’s. 在萝蕾尔家吃晚餐
[22:54] This is more important. 这件事比较重要
[22:55] Can’t do anything here, Sara. 在这里什么也做不了,莎拉
[22:59] Your family’s important too. 你的家人也很重要
[23:01] – Yeah. – Hey. – 是啊 – 嘿
[23:04] – You should go. – Will you go with me? – 你应该过去 – 你愿意跟我去吗?
[23:08] What? 什么?
[23:10] I know I wanted us all to get together for a while now. 我知道我想要我们团圆 已经好一阵子了
[23:12] It’s just now that it’s actually here, I’m nervous. 只是现在真的团聚了 我很紧张
[23:15] I mean, last time I saw Laurel, it didn’t go very well… 上一次我见到萝蕾尔 闹得有点不愉快…
[23:21] and it’d be helpful to not have to go alone. 不必自己一个人去会有些帮助
[23:23] I should probably stay here. 我或许应该留在这里
[23:25] What is it exactly you think you can do here to help? 你想你能在这里帮上什么忙呢?
[23:31] – Hmm? – Call if you need us. Yep. – 需要我们的的话记得打电话 – 好
[23:38] – You know, it’s not your fault, Felicity. – Really? – 这不是你的错,菲莉西蒂 – 真的吗?
[23:40] Which one of the rest of you put up the security safeguards? 是你们当中的哪个人 架设保全警卫的?
[23:44] Maybe if it had been Sara, we wouldn’t be in this mess. 如果是莎拉架设的 或许我们就不会落得这步田地
[23:49] We haven’t talked about this. It must be difficult seeing them together. 我们还没谈过这件事 看到他们在一起很难受
[23:53] This isn’t about them being together. 这跟他们在一起无关
[23:55] This is about me, okay? 是我的问题,好吗?
[23:57] Sara can analyze blood, she can kick ass, she can do anything. 莎拉会分析血液,她会痛扁坏蛋 她无所不能
[24:03] And the one thing I’m supposed to be good at, I’m failing at miserably. 而我应该要擅长的一件事 我却搞得一塌糊涂
[24:08] I mean, why do you even need me now that you have her? 既然你们有了她 你们又怎么会需要我呢?
[24:10] Because you’re irreplaceable, Felicity. 因为你无可取代,菲莉西蒂
[24:20] I have a lot of work to do. 我有很多事要做
[24:34] Laurel, Sara’s here. 萝蕾尔,莎拉来了
[24:44] Oh. Heh.
[24:46] – Hey, Mom. – Hi. – 嘿,妈 – 嗨
[24:49] Oliver, uh, thank you. These are lovely. 奥利佛,谢谢,花很漂亮
[24:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:55] Hey. 嘿
[24:58] – I don’t remember your last name being Lance. – Well, yeah… – 我不记得你姓兰斯啊 – 这个嘛…
[25:01] I certainly didn’t wanna crash your family dinner. …我当然不想不请自来 参加你们家庭聚餐
[25:04] But Sara and I ran into each other, and she mentioned it. 不过我和莎拉巧过,她向我提起
[25:06] And I told him how Dad is making his famous chicken cacciatore. 我告诉他,爸要煮他著名的 义式猎人炖鸡
[25:10] – Actually… Excuse me. – Oh! 事实上,不好意思
[25:12] We’re, uh… We’re… Oliver? 我们…我们…奥利佛?
[25:15] Hey, Mr. Lance. 你好,兰斯先生
[25:18] Yeah, uh, we’re having pizza. I’m sorry, I had a little incident in the kitchen. 对,我们要吃披萨 抱歉,我在厨房出了个小状况
[25:23] I guess that’s what happens when you haven’t used an oven in six years. Ha, ha. 我精当你六年没用过烤箱 就是会磨生这种事
[25:26] Wanna grab a slice? 想来一片吗?
[25:29] Yeah, well, that was kitchen towel cacciatore. 对,那是厨房餐巾炖鸡
[25:31] – Cacciatore towel, yeah. – Ha, ha. 义式炖餐巾,对
[25:33] Are you still teaching, Mrs. Lance? 你还在教书吗,兰斯太太?
[25:35] Yes, I am. Greek and medieval history at Central City University. 是的,在中央市大学教 希腊与中世纪历史
[25:40] – Wow. – You could probably give them notice. 你或许可以递辞呈了
[25:43] Why would I do that? 我为什么要那么做?
[25:44] Well, I mean, you’re gonna come back to Starling, right? 我的意思是,你会回到史特林市吧?
[25:47] No, I’m not moving back to Starling, Quentin. 不,我没有要搬回史特林市,昆汀
[25:50] Well, Sara’s back. 莎拉回来了呀
[25:52] I have a new life in Central City, and I have a wonderful job. 我在中央市有新生活 我有一份很棒的工作
[25:57] Well, there’s jobs here. 这里也有工作
[26:02] More than a job, um… 不单只是工作…
[26:06] I have someone. …我有对象了
[26:12] Oh. Congratulations. 恭喜
[26:14] You know, it’s great, Mom. 这样很棒,妈
[26:17] You deserve to be happy. 你应该得到幸福
[26:19] – Everybody does. – Yep. – 大家都一样 – 是啊
[26:29] You’ve gotta be kidding me. 你们一定是在开玩笑吧
[26:33] What? 什么?
[26:34] You’ve been back like, what, a week? 你才回来多久,一个星期?
[26:40] And you’re not even denying it. 你甚至不加以否认
[26:43] It’s… It’s complicated. 这…这很复杂
[26:46] Of course it is. It’s you. 你的事当然后杂
[26:49] – Laurel, please. – Dad, you are no better than they are. – 萝蕾尔,拜托 – 爸,你没比他们好到哪去
[26:51] Did you think Mom would just wait around for you for six years to bake her chicken? 你以为妈会等了你六年 等你回来做炖鸡给她吃吗?
[26:55] – Laurel, enough. – And sweep her back off her feet? – 萝蕾尔,够了 – 然后重新爱上你吗?
[26:58] – Enough, okay? – You know what? It is enough. – 够了,好吗? – 我的确是受够了
[27:00] You let yourselves out when you’re done. 等你们吃完了自行离开
[27:11] – My wallet. – Okay. – 我的皮夹 – 好
[27:23] She’s my daughter. 她是我女儿
[27:25] She’s 12. 她十二岁
[27:28] I need to talk to her. 我必须跟她说话
[27:30] Your radio is broken. 你的无线电坏了
[27:37] Her mother died just after she got out of diapers. 她刚脱离尿布没多久 她妈妈就去世了
[27:40] Cancer. 癌症
[27:42] And without me, she’s not gonna have anybody to look after her. 我死了,就没有人照顾她了
[27:53] I know I don’t know you, and I know you don’t know me. 我知道我不认识你 我知道你不认识我
[28:02] Please, make sure my daughter’s okay. 拜托,确保我女儿没事
[28:04] Please. 拜托
[28:16] – Hey. – You are unbelievable. – 嘿 – 你真是难以置信
[28:18] You lecture me on how I need to repair my relationship with Sara… 你对我说教 说我必须跟莎拉重修旧好
[28:22] when you’re the one who messed it up in the first place by screwing her. 然而一开始就是因为你搞上她 才破坏我们的关系
[28:26] And now you’re doing it again. 现在你又犯了
[28:28] – You’re right, this is all my fault. – Yeah, yeah, yes, it is. – 你说得对 – 没错 这全是我的错 是你不对
[28:33] And is you losing your job… 而你丢了工作…
[28:36] doing drugs and being a drunk, is that my fault? …嗑药又酗酒,那也是我的错吗?
[28:39] Is that your family’s fault? Or are you gonna blame Tommy for dying? 是你家人的错吗? 还是你要怪汤米死去?
[28:43] Screw you, Oliver. 去你的,奥利佛
[28:44] I have stood by you through everything. The DUI, losing your job. 我陪伴你经历每件事 酒驾、失业
[28:49] I was concerned about your well-being when you tried to get my mother the death penalty. 你想让我妈妈被判死刑的时候 我关心你好不好
[28:53] Yeah, and you’ve been a real stand-up kind of guy. 对,你可真是正直的大好人
[28:56] Do you think you’re the only one that is having a hard time? 你以为日子不好过的 只有你一个人吗?
[28:59] Do you think you’re the only one with family issues? 你以为只有你有家庭问题吗?
[29:02] You have no idea what is going on with my family right now. 你根本不知道 我家人现在是怎么回事
[29:09] But I am still standing here. 但是我依然站在这里
[29:13] And you are still blaming everybody but yourself. 而你还在责怪每一个人 除了你自己
[29:18] Are you done? 你说完了?
[29:24] Yeah. 对
[29:28] Yeah, I’m done. 对,我说完了
[29:31] I’m done taking the blame. 我不想再被怪罪了
[29:35] And I’m done caring. 我也不想再关心了
[29:40] Why don’t you go have a drink? 你何不去喝一杯?
[29:44] Get wasted. Go… 喝个烂醉,到…
[29:47] Go to Verdant. 到苍翠去
[29:50] I’ll pay for it. 我出钱
[29:57] I have loved you for half my life. 我爱了你大半辈子了
[30:04] But I’m done running after you. 但是我不想再追着你跑了
[30:23] – Have you seen Felicity? – No. – 你有见到菲莉西蒂吗? – 没有
[30:24] – Wait, why? – I went to Big Belly to get some takeout. – 等等,怎么了? – 我去大肚量汉堡买外带
[30:27] When I came back, she was gone. I haven’t seen her for hours. 等到我回来,她就不见了 我已经好几个小时没看到她
[30:35] – Hey. – Tockman took the bait. – 嘿 – 托克曼上钩了
[30:36] The money you had Walter deposit. 你请华特存的那笔钱
[30:38] – I’m reading his signal at Starling National. – Wait. – 我在史特林国家银行读到他的信号 – 等等
[30:42] – How do you know that? – Because I’m here. – 你怎么知道的? – 因为我人在这里
[30:45] What? 什么?
[30:58] (保险箱服务)
[31:10] – What are you doing here? – Tracking Tockman. – 你在这里做什么? – 追踪托克曼
[31:12] He fried our computer, so I’m using the bank’s to trace the skeleton key. 他烧了我们的电脑 所以我在用银行电脑追踪万能钥匙
[31:16] – And the jacket? – I was cold. – 那这件夹克是? – 我会冷
[31:19] – Mm. – Diggle, get her out of here. 狄戈,带她离开这里
[31:24] Tockman disabled the bank’s security system. I re-abled it. 托克曼解除了银行的保全系统 我重新启动了
[31:30] They’re blocking our way out. 他们在挡住我们的出路
[31:32] I’ll deal with them. 我来应付他们
[31:37] – Tockman’s signal is strong. He’s here, close. – Find him. – 托克曼的信号强烈,他在这,很近 – 找出他
[31:40] No need. 没有必要
[31:41] I’ll tell you exactly where I am. 会告诉你们我究竟在哪里
[31:44] I’m everywhere. 我无所不在
[31:45] At the moment, I’m particularly focused on the sublevel. 目前我特别专注在地下层
[31:49] The gas mains, specifically. 明确地说是煤气总管
[31:54] Oh, my God, he shut down the gas main release. 天哪,他关闭了煤气总管的排放
[31:57] – Why’s that bad? – Buildup could cause an explosion. – 这为什么是坏事? – 煤气累积可能会导致爆炸
[31:59] – It will. It’ll blow up three square blocks. – No, it won’t. – 一定会,会炸毁三个街区 – 不,不会的
[32:32] Wait. Tockman overplayed his hand. The gas main’s in the city’s network. 等等,托克曼聪明反被聪明误 煤气总管在市内网路里
[32:36] – That’s where I live. – Am I supposed to understand that? – 那里是我的地盘 – 我应该要听懂刚才的话吗?
[32:39] Um… In trying to blow us up, he gave me a way to track him down. 他试图把我们炸了 反而给了我追踪他的方法
[32:44] That I understood. 这我就懂
[33:10] What’s happening? 发生什么事了?
[33:22] Watch out! 小心
[33:28] You don’t even know why I’m doing this. 你们根本不知道我为什么这么做
[33:32] The money’s not for me. 钱不是给我的
[33:35] – I’m doing this all for her. – Doesn’t make it right. – 我这么做全是为了她 – 不代表这么做就是对的
[33:38] – Tempus fugit. – “Time flies.” – (拉丁语)时光飞逝 – “时光飞逝”
[33:47] – What the hell was that? – His cell phone. – 刚才到底是什么? – 他的手机
[33:50] I uploaded the same virus he used on my gear in the foundry. 我上传了他对我在铸造厂的设备 所用的同一个病毒
[33:56] – I didn’t just kill him, did I? – Just knocked him out. – 我没有杀了他吧? – 只是击昏他
[34:04] – We did it. – You did it. – 我们办到了 – 你办到了
[34:14] Are you sure you don’t wanna go to the hospital? 你确定你不想到医院吗?
[34:18] Mm-mm. You guys never go to the hospital. 你们从来不去医院的
[34:21] Besides, Dig gave me some of those aspirins. 况且,小狄给了我一些阿斯匹灵
[34:25] Are you spinning? 你们在旋转吗?
[34:27] – Aspirin? – Oxycodone. – 阿斯匹灵? – 奥斯康定
[34:30] I wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t been so brave. 如果不是你那么勇敢 我早就不在这里了
[34:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:35] It was nothing. 没什么啦
[34:37] I’ve always wanted to say I’ve taken a bullet for someone, and now I can. 我一直想说我替人挡过子弹 现在我可以了
[34:41] So really I should be thanking you. 所以其实我应该感谢你
[34:45] – All done. – Mm. 都弄好了
[34:47] Not bad, but you’re still gonna have a scar. 不严重,不过你还是会留疤
[34:50] My own scar. Yay. 我自己的伤疤,耶
[34:58] Are you all right? 你还好吗?
[35:01] Diggle had mentioned that maybe you were feeling a little left out. 狄戈提到你可能觉得 有一点受到冷落
[35:05] What? 什么?
[35:07] No. 没有
[35:11] I was just used to being your girl. 我只是习惯当你的女孩
[35:16] I mean, not your “girl” girl. Heh. 不是你的那种“女孩”
[35:20] Your girl. 是你的女孩
[35:23] I know it sounds like the same word, but it means something different in my head. 我知道听起来是同一个字 不过在我脑袋里意思不一样
[35:29] – Mm. – Hey, you will always be my girl, Felicity. 嘿,你永远都是我的女孩,菲莉西蒂
[35:42] Can I have another one of those aspirins, please? 我能再吃一颗 那种阿斯匹灵吗,拜托?
[35:47] (苍翠)
[35:51] – Hi. – Try this. – 嗨 – 喝喝看
[36:01] Good, huh? 好喝吧?
[36:03] – It’s really good. – Mm. 非常好喝
[36:06] And what are you doing back here mixing drinks? 你怎么又回到这里调酒?
[36:11] Thea hired me. 蒂雅雇用我
[36:13] I am the new bartender. 我是新的酒保
[36:16] Uh-huh.
[36:18] I bartended in college, and, uh, well, it’s kind of hard to get a job… 我大学时期当过酒保 而且当“国际刺客”…
[36:21] when “international assassin” is the highlight of your résumé. …是履历表上的亮点时 有一点难找工作
[36:26] – You’re gonna do great. – Heh. 你会很出色的
[36:32] (蒂雅,快回家,紧急)
[36:34] – I have to go home. – ls everything okay? – 我必须回家一趟 – 一切都还好吗?
[36:36] I hope so. 希望如此
[36:49] You can go. 你可以离开
[36:52] I’m not here to kill her or anything. 我不是来杀她或干嘛的
[37:05] I remember you used to bartend at that skeevy bar… 我记得你以前 在那家肮脏的酒吧当酒保
[37:09] with the peanut shells all over the floor. 那里地上全是花生壳
[37:15] The Bolivian. 玻利维亚人酒吧
[37:17] Right. 对
[37:20] I’m not here for a drink or anything. 我不是来喝酒什么的
[37:24] Then why are you here? 那么你来做什么?
[37:27] Because I realized that… 因为我理解到…
[37:31] That I went on that boat with you too. 我也跟着你上了那艘船
[37:35] And… 然后
[37:37] I’ve been slowly drowning for all of these years. …这些年来我慢慢地被淹没
[37:45] And after every… 每当经历了…
[37:49] heartbreak or… …心痛或是…
[37:51] setback or loss… …挫折,或是失去…
[37:55] I sank deeper into the dark water. …我往更深的黑水中沉下去
[38:00] And so when I saw you… 所以当我看到你…
[38:04] so beautiful and so alive… …这么美丽又这么有活力…
[38:09] I realized that I’m not those things. …我才意识到这些我都没有
[38:13] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[38:19] So please… 所以拜托…
[38:24] please don’t hate me, Sara. …求求你,不要恨我,莎拉
[38:28] Please. 求求你
[38:39] God, I missed you. 天哪,我好想你
[38:53] Didn’t think anything could make you cry. 还以为没有什么事能害你哭泣
[38:56] Guess I’m not as tough as you thought. 我猜我没有你想得那么强悍
[39:05] So why the running mascara? 那么,为什么把睫毛膏哭花了呢?
[39:10] I had… 我…
[39:11] I just had a moment with my sister. 刚刚跟我姊来了一段感性时间
[39:15] It was a good one. 是好的那种
[39:19] That’s good. 那就好
[39:20] Hey, Laurel is my big sister. I still have room for a little one. 嘿,萝蕾尔是我的姊姊 我还是可以有个妹妹
[39:26] Good. 很好
[39:28] Don’t know what I’d do without you. 没有你我不知道该怎么办
[39:33] Well, you won’t have to find out. 你用不着知道的
[39:37] I’m gonna go find Roy. 我要去找罗伊
[39:49] (我们去看比赛 2008年五月十日)
[39:59] – Got it. – It’s too late. – 拿到了 – 太迟了
[40:03] He’s gone. 他死了
[40:07] We’re all gonna die here, just like him. 我们都会死在这里,像他一样
[40:15] No, we’re not. 不,不会的
[40:22] I think I found our way onto the freighter. 我想我找到上货轮的方法了
[40:26] Parachute. 降落伞
[40:28] (十二步骤)
[40:56] – Thea? – Oliver. – 蒂雅 – 奥利佛
[40:58] – What’s wrong? ls everything all right? – Thea texted me… – 怎么了?一切都还好吗? – 蒂雅传简讯给我
[41:02] – there was an emergency at the house. – No emergency. – 说家里有急事 – 没有急事
[41:05] – I’m in a meeting, and Thea’s not even here. – Well, then why would she…? – 我正在开会,而且蒂雅根本不在 – 那么为什么她会…?
[41:11] – I can’t believe she would do this. – Do what? – 我不敢相信她会这么做 – 做什么?
[41:13] Trying to force us to talk. She senses tension between us. 试着逼我们交谈 她感觉到我们之间关系紧张
[41:16] – And what did you tell her? – Nothing. – 你跟她说了什么? – 什么都没说
[41:20] To protect her. 为了保护她
[41:23] Not you. 不是你
[41:25] Mrs. Queen, is everything okay? 昆恩太太,一切都还好吗?
[41:28] Yes, thank you. 是的,谢谢
[41:30] Uh, my son just dropped by. 我儿子刚刚过来
[41:34] Oliver, I’d like you to meet Slade Wilson. 奥利佛,我想请你见见史莱德威尔森
[41:44] It’s a pleasure to meet you… 很高兴见到你…
[41:47] Mr. Queen. …昆恩先生
[42:16] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme