Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:05] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:11] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:13] But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:18] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:21] (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林)
[00:23] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:27] Previously on Arrow:
[00:29] Blood’s trounced every potential candidate we focus tested. 布拉德击败所有 我们到试的潜在候选人
[00:31] You want me to run against Blood? 你要我去跟塞巴斯帝安布拉德竞选?
[00:33] – Child of Ra’s Al Ghul awaits your return. – Tell Ra’s Al Ghul my family’s off limits. – 忍者大师的孩子,在等你回去 – 告诉忍者大师,我的家人碰不得
[00:39] – It’s time for you to come back home. – I can’t. – 该是你回家的时候了 – 我不能
[00:41] If they knew I was alive, Laurel and Mom… 要是萝蕾尔和妈知道我还活着…
[00:43] they would never stop looking for me and that could get them both killed. …她们会不停地找我 这会害死她们的
[00:48] Thea Queen telling me enough is enough. 蒂雅昆恩跟我说别喝太多
[00:51] Now, that is rich. 那还真是讽刺啊
[00:59] Sara? 莎拉?
[01:06] Welcome to Starling City International Airport. 欢迎拉临史特林市国际机场
[01:09] Please have your passports ready and your customs forms filled out. 请将你的护照准备好 填写海关表格
[01:13] All passengers with departing flights will need to show… 所有离境旅客需出示…
[01:17] appropriate identification and declaration papers. …身份证明和申报文件
[01:21] International passengers are required to have a passport… 国际旅客需要有护照…
[01:24] and an airline boarding pass to travel. …和登机证
[01:27] Business or personal, Miss Raatko? 出差还是私人行程,瑞寇小姐?
[01:30] Personal. 私人行程
[01:32] All passengers are required to pick up their luggage… in the baggage claim area… 所有旅客必须在行李领取处 拿自己的行李…
[01:36] (国境安全部)
[01:38] (安全警戒)
[01:40] My computer froze. 我的电脑当机了
[01:43] Can you hold on a sec? I’ll be right back. 麻烦你稍等一下? 我马上回来
[01:52] Down on the ground! Get your hands on your head! 趴在地上! 把双手放在头上!
[01:56] I said hands on your head, lady. I will shoot you! 我说把双手放在头上,小姐 我会开枪的!
[02:19] Welcome to Starling City… 欢迎拉临史特林市…
[02:22] 剧名:恶魔之女
[02:29] A successful mayoral campaign isn’t about polling, fundraising… 一个成功的市长竞选…
[02:31] or hot-button issues, it’s about connecting with people. 并非靠民意调查,募款,或是热门议题 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 是靠与人民的接触
[02:36] After we announce tomorrow, Moira… 在我们明天宣布之后,莫伊拉…
[02:38] I want you in front of as many cameras as possible. …我要你尽可能地出现在摄影机前面
[02:41] – Morning shows, talk shows… – 晨间新闻,谈话性节目… – 马克…
[02:43] – I want to help rebuild the city… 我想要重建城市
[02:44] – not pander to it. 不是迎合大众 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[02:45] – It’s not pandering, it’s campaigning. 这不是迎合,这是竞选
[02:48] Let the people know the real Moira Queen… 让人们了解真正的莫伊拉昆恩…
[02:50] – and they’ll fall in love with you. – Speaking from experience… – 而他们会爱上你的 – 就经验上来说…
[02:53] this man knows what he’s talking about. …这个人知道自己在说什么 主演:大卫兰姆西
[02:58] 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[03:01] Mr. Steele, may I talk to you about something? 史蒂尔先生 方便跟你说点事情吗?
[03:03] I’m no longer your boss, Felicity. Let’s make it Walter from now on. 我不再是你的老板了,菲莉西蒂 从现在起叫我华特就好
[03:07] Okay. Walter. 好,华特
[03:09] It’s about Tempest. 是有关暴风雨有限公司 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[03:12] Mrs. Queen’s super sketchy offshore LLC you asked me to look into last year. 去年你要我查昆恩太太的一间境外公司 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[03:16] I remember. 我记得
[03:18] That’s right. 没错
[03:20] So, the thing is, 事情是这样的 主演:曼奴班奈特
[03:22] I left an embedded account alert on it… 我留下一个��入式的帐户警示功能… 主演:曼奴班奈特
[03:23] so we’d know if anyone ever accessed it again. …好让我们知道 是否有任何人又登录使用
[03:26] A few days ago there was a wire transfer made from Tempest… 几天前有笔钱从基风雨有限公司…
[03:28] A few days ago there was a wire transfer made from Tempest… 几天前有笔钱从暴风雨有限公司… 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[03:30] to a numbered account at Starling National Bank. …汇到史特林国家银行 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[03:31] to a numbered account at Starling National Bank. …汇到史特林国家银行
[03:32] Probably the campaign accountants shutting it down. 可能是竞选会计师为了将其关闭
[03:35] Or it could be something else. 也可能是别的原因 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[03:37] That is the money she used to do really bad things. 那曾是她用来做坏事的钱
[03:40] I mean, you guys got divorced for pretty good reasons… 我是说 有相当足够的理由造成你们离婚…
[03:44] which is not my business. …而这不关我的事
[03:46] I’ll talk to Moira first thing. 我会先跟莫伊拉谈谈
[03:49] Thank you for bringing it to my attention. 谢谢你提醒了我
[03:52] Of course. 应该的
[03:54] Well, we’re starting a campaign. 我们开始竞选了
[03:58] – Oliver, can I have a word? – Yes. – 奥利佛,能跟你说一下话吗? – 好
[04:02] I know that you and he are friends… 我知道你和他是朋友…
[04:04] but you’ll need to end your support for Sebastian Blood. …但你得停止支持塞巴斯帝安布拉德
[04:07] – I will speak to Sebastian. – Good. – 我会跟塞巴斯帝安说的 – 很好
[04:12] (兰斯警探 来电)
[04:14] Hello. 哈罗
[04:17] I’ll be right there. 我马上过去
[04:24] Oliver. 奥利佛
[04:27] – Mrs. Lance. – I came back as soon as I heard. – 兰斯太太 – 我一听到就马上赶来了
[04:34] Thanks for coming. 感谢前来
[04:38] Hey. How are you feeling? 嘿,你感觉怎样?
[04:41] – I’ve been better. – Don’t worry, baby. – 我好多了 – 别担心宝贝
[04:44] We’re going to get you all the help you need. 我们会让你得到应有的协助
[04:46] There’s a great rehab close by. They’ve got a bed waiting… 附近有一间很好的勒戒所,还有床位 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[04:49] Dad, I already told you, 爸,我已经跟你说过了 制片:JP芬恩
[04:51] I didn’t OD. 我没有服药过量 制片:JP芬恩
[04:52] I didn’t take any pills last night. I swear. 我昨晚没有吃任何药,我发誓
[04:55] Laurel, the doctor wants to check your eye. 萝蕾尔,医生要检查你的眼睛
[04:58] – What happened to her eye? – Minor subconjunctival hemorrhaging. – 她眼睛怎么了? – 轻微结膜下出血
[05:01] Probably from hitting her head when she lost consciousness. 可能是她昏倒时投到头部
[05:03] After the exam, we can discharge her. 检查完之后,她就可以出院了
[05:11] You feel better, okay? 你要好起来
[05:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:19] We’ll be outside. Let’s go. 我们会在外面,走吧
[05:22] Dad… 爸…
[05:25] What is it, sweetheart? 什么事,甜心?
[05:27] Before I passed out… 在我昏倒之前…
[05:31] the strangest thing happened. …发生奇怪的事情
[05:34] I saw Sara. I know I was hallucinating… 我看到莎拉 我知道产生幻觉了…
[05:38] but I saw her. She was standing right over me. …但我看到她了 她就站在我面前
[05:41] I mean, I’ve dreamt about her over the years… 我是说,多年来我一直梦到她…
[05:44] but this was so much more real. …但这次更加真实了
[05:50] That’s crazy, right? 太疯狂了,对吧?
[05:53] Yeah, it’s crazy. 对,很疯狂 编剧:杰克柯柏恩
[06:08] She’s been doing that for like an hour. 她这样做已经快要一个小时了 导演:温蒂史坦兹勒
[06:18] You saw Laurel? Is she going to be okay? 你见过萝蕾尔了?她会没事吧?
[06:21] You saved her life. 你救了她一命
[06:23] Thanks for calling me. And I never did ask you… 谢谢你打给我 我没要你这样…
[06:27] how did you find me? …你怎么找到我的?
[06:29] I wasn’t going to lose you again. 我不会再失去你的
[06:33] – I should get going. – That’s it? – 我该走了 – 就这样啊?
[06:36] You’re back 24 hours and now you’re just going to take off again? 你回来廿四小时而已 现在你又要离开了?
[06:40] The League of Assassins is still after me… 刺客联盟还在找我…
[06:42] and staying in town would put my whole family at risk. …待在城里只会让我家人身陷险境
[06:45] I came back because Laurel’s in trouble. 我会回来只因为萝蕾尔过上麻烦了
[06:47] She’s still in trouble, Sara. Your entire family needs you. 她还是有麻烦,莎拉 你全部的家人需要你
[06:53] And so do I. 我也需要你
[07:02] Do me a favor? Dig up a copy of Laurel’s blood work from the hospital. 帮个忙,从医院拿一份 萝蕾尔的血液检测报告,麻烦了
[07:05] – Sure. What are we looking for? – Just want to make sure of something. – 没问题,我们要查什么? – 只想确定某件事情
[07:11] It’s for you. 找你的
[07:14] – Hello, detective. – Put my daughter on. – 你好,警探 – 让我女儿接电话
[07:18] I know she’s there. 我知道她在那里
[07:27] (六年前)
[07:28] Hilton, tell the lieutenant the perp was lawyering up when I read him his Miranda. 希尔顿,跟小队长说 当我宣读他的权利时就有律师到场了
[07:33] If we don’t get on top of this situation… 如果我们不尽快进入状况 小队长会…
[07:35] – It smells amazing, Dad. – Oh, yeah. Here, try one of these. – 好香哦,爸 – 对,来,尝一块
[07:41] – Beautiful… No, I’m talking to Laurel. – Hang up the phone… – 真美…不 – 昆汀 我跟萝蕾尔说话 挂掉电话…
[07:44] – spend time with your family. – You heard that. I gotta go. – 跟家人说说话 – 你听到了,我要挂了
[07:48] Sorry, ladies. Our doer hired some dirtbag lawyer. 抱歉,小姐们 我们干事的人雇了一个混蚤律师
[07:51] Says the dad whose daughter applied to law school. 这话是从女儿申请到法学院 的老爸嘴里说出的
[07:53] That is not the kind of lawyer you’re gonna be. 你不会成为那样的律师,小姑娘
[07:56] You’re gonna be a judge or a professor like your mother. 因为你会成为法官或教授 像你母亲那样
[07:59] Yeah, come over to academia. The fun never ends. 对,欢迎来到学术界 其乐无穷啊
[08:02] Dinner is at a crucial point. 晚餐是很重要的
[08:08] – Hiya! – Hi! – 嗨! – 嗨!
[08:10] – Hi there. – Hi! – 你好 – 嗨!
[08:13] – Hi. – Sara, what a surprise. – 嗨 – 莎拉,真是想不到
[08:17] Don’t tell me you got kicked out of college. 别告诉我你被退学了
[08:19] Thanks for the vote of confidence. 真感谢你的信任
[08:21] I had a three day weekend so I figured I’d drive down, surprise everybody. 我周末休三天,因此想开车回来 给大家惊喜一下
[08:24] You’re just in time to eat. Come here. 刚好可以吃饭了,过来
[08:26] Get yourself another plate. Come on. 帮自己拿个盘子,来吧
[08:30] Here you go. 来了
[08:34] (- 你到了吗? – 对)
[08:41] Hi, Dad. 爸
[08:48] I only have a minute. 我只能待一下子
[08:53] One cup of tea is all I ask. Sit down. 我只要你喝杯茶而已,坐下
[09:00] I’ve missed you so much. 我实在好想你
[09:03] How’s Laurel? 萝蕾尔如何?
[09:05] She saw you. Right before she passed out. 她看到你了 就在她昏倒之前
[09:08] She thought it was… I don’t know what, a hallucination. 她以为那是… 我不知道是什么,幻觉吧
[09:11] – Good. – No, baby, you don’t understand. – 很好 – 不,宝贝,你不理解
[09:13] Seeing you, it made her happy. 见到你,让她很高兴
[09:15] Dad, the League, they’re still hunting me. 爸,刺客联盟还在追杀我
[09:19] You’re gonna pop back when we’re in trouble? 那怎样,你准备每次 我们遇到麻烦就赶回来吗?
[09:21] We can’t live like this. You can’t. 我们不能这样过活,你不能的
[09:25] It’s time we started facing things together. 该是我们一起面对事情的时候了
[10:27] I’ve had better greetings. 以前比较热切
[10:29] I’m sorry, I just… I didn’t know what you were going to do. 抱歉,我只是… 我不知道你要做什么
[10:33] To be honest, neither did I. 老实说,我也不知道
[10:37] Yeah. We should talk. 对,我们该谈谈
[10:40] Of course. 当然
[10:42] Do we need permission from your boyfriend? 我们需要你的男友允许吗?
[10:53] I am Nyssa. Daughter of Ra’s Al Ghul. 我是妮莎 忍者大师的女儿
[10:58] Heir to the Demon. 恶魔的后裔
[11:00] What are you doing here? 你到这里干嘛?
[11:02] Sara swore allegiance to the League of Assassins. 莎拉曾宣誓效忠刺客联盟
[11:06] It’s time for her to return home. 该是她回家的时候了
[11:08] That is not going to happen. 那是不可能的
[11:12] Nyssa, please, would you give us a moment? 妮莎,拜托 给我们一点时间?
[11:16] Take your time. Goodbyes are never easy. 慢慢来,说再见不客易
[11:21] Is that why I didn’t get one? 所以没人跟我道别?
[11:30] I can explain… 我可以解释…
[11:32] You don’t have to. 没有必要
[11:34] But you’re not leaving. I don’t trust her. 但你不会走的,我不信任她
[11:38] Then trust me. 那就相信我
[11:45] – Mrs. Queen? – Hmm? A Miss Smoak is here to see you. 昆恩太太? 有位史默克小姐要见你
[11:49] – Who? – Uh, me. – 谁? – 我
[11:53] If you’re looking for Oliver, he’s not here. 如果你要找奥利佛,他不在这里
[11:56] I know. I’m here to see you. 我知道,我来这里见您的
[11:58] Really? What about? 真的吗?什么事?
[12:01] Tempest. 暴风雨有限公司
[12:03] I flagged a large wire transfer you made. 我标示了你转过一大笔电子汇款
[12:05] When I mentioned it to Walter, he told me he’d talk to you about it. 我跟华特说 他告诉我他会跟你谈谈
[12:09] I could tell on his face he wouldn’t. British people are really bad liars. 我从他脸上就看出他不会的 英国人真不会说谎
[12:13] – Yes, they are. – So I looked into it myself because… – 没错 – 所以我自己查因为…
[12:18] full disclosure? I don’t trust you. …明白跟你说,我不信任你
[12:22] You paid a substantial sum of money to a Dr. Gill. 你付了一大笔钱给吉尔医生
[12:25] He delivered Thea. Which didn’t make any sense to me. 他是接生蒂雅的医生 我觉得这实在说不通
[12:28] I went through a dozen different theories until I remembered… 我做出一大堆推测直到我想起…
[12:32] your testimony at trial. …你在审判时的证词
[12:34] You had an affair with Malcolm Merlyn. 你跟麦尔坎莫林有染
[12:37] One year before Thea was born. 在蒂雅出生前一年
[12:42] Merlyn is Thea’s father. 莫林是蒂雅的父亲才对
[12:45] I can see why Walter and Oliver have such a high appraisal of your capabilities. 我可以看出为何华特和奥利佛 对你的能力赞誉有加
[12:51] So, what are you going to do with this information… 那么,你要怎样处理这个资讯…
[12:57] Felicity? …菲莉西蒂?
[13:01] I don’t know. Confronting you was as far as my plan went. 我不知道 跟你客厅对峙不在我的计划内
[13:09] I thought you deserved the chance to tell Oliver yourself. 我想你该亲口跟奥利佛说
[13:13] He should hear it from you. 他应该从你口中听到这件事
[13:15] I’m not going to tell my son anything. And neither are you. 我不会告诉我儿子任何事情 而你也不会
[13:20] If you won’t keep my secret for Oliver’s sake… 如果你不能为了奥利佛保守我的秘密…
[13:23] you should keep it for your own. …你该为自己守住秘密
[13:26] I see the way you look at him. 我看得出你对他的感受
[13:29] You tell him this, you will rip his world apart. 你将此事告诉他 你会让他痛苦万分
[13:34] And a part of him will always blame you. 在他内心某处将会怪你一辈子
[13:37] He’ll hate me, for sure. 他会恨我,那是当然
[13:40] But he will hate you too. 但他也会恨你
[13:43] We all have to keep secrets, Miss Smoak. 我们都必须保守秘密的,史默克小姐
[14:00] – You look different. – I’m still me. – 你看起来不一样了 – 我还是我
[14:03] The Sara I know wouldn’t have betrayed us… 我认识的莎拉是不会背叛我们…
[14:05] and fled Nanda Parbat under the cover of darkness. …趁黑夜逃出南达巴特
[14:08] I didn’t have a choice. The earthquake… 我别无选择,发生地震…
[14:10] I needed to see my family. Make sure they were safe. …我得看看我家人 确保他们平安无事
[14:13] And so they are. 他们安全了
[14:16] Now come home. 现在回家吧
[14:18] I can’t. I can’t go back, Nyssa. 我不能,我不能回去,妮莎
[14:22] I don’t have much of a soul left in me… 我现在心灵所剩无几…
[14:24] but what there is, it can’t take the killing anymore. …但这仅有的心灵 已经无法承受打打杀杀的生活了
[14:27] You swore an oath. My father sent me here to make sure you honor it… 你起过誓,家父派我来确认你 是否还保有此种荣誉…
[14:32] one way or another. …不管什么情况
[14:37] We both know the real reason why you came here. 我们都知道你来此地的真正原因
[14:46] When I found you… 当我找到你时…
[14:49] you were starving and alone, simply waiting to die. …你饥饿又孤独,只是在等死而已
[14:55] The League took you in… 刺客联盟接纳你…
[14:58] nursed you back to health. …调养你恢复健康
[15:01] The only reason you’re alive today is because of me. 今天你还活着的唯一原因是因为我
[15:04] Hey, I wasn’t with you because you saved me… 我跟你在一起并非因为你救我…
[15:09] I was with you because I loved you. …我跟你在一起是因为我爱你
[15:19] But not anymore. 但是不再爱我了
[15:25] Ra’s listens to you and you could ask him to release me. 忍者大师听你的 你可以求他放了我
[15:29] My father has never released anyone from the League. 家父从未放过刺客联盟的任何人
[15:32] He released Malcolm Merlyn. 他放过麦尔坎莫林
[15:34] An action he and the citizens of this city dearly regret. 一个让他和这城市人民 都深深后悔的行动
[15:49] Do what you have to. 做你该做的
[16:11] It’s been two hours. She should’ve got in touch with me by now. 已经两个小时了 她现在该跟我联络了
[16:15] Felicity? 菲莉西蒂?
[16:18] – Felicity! – What? – 菲莉西蒂! – 什么?
[16:21] – Sorry, what? – Are you okay? – 抱歉,什么? – 你还好吗?
[16:24] Uh, yeah. I’m fine. 是,我很好
[16:27] – It’s just… Things in here. – The League’s never going to let me go. – 只是…这里发生的事情 – 刺客联盟绝不会放我走的
[16:30] At least if I’m halfway around the world, I can keep my family safe. 至少要是我在地球的另一端的话 我可以让我家人安全无事
[16:34] I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Just got a copy of Laurel’s blood work. 我不会如此肯定是这样 刚刚拿到萝蕾尔的验血报告
[16:37] – She tested negative for drugs. – Why did she collapse? – 她对药物检验呈阴性反应 – 为何她会昏倒?
[16:41] Because they found traces of snake venom in her blood. 因为他们在血液中发现微量的蛇毒
[16:44] – From a Tibetan Pit Viper. – Wait, Laurel didn’t OD? – 西藏蝮蛇的毒 – 等等,萝蕾尔没有服药过量?
[16:47] – She was poisoned. – By Nyssa to draw you back here. – 她被下毒 – 被妮莎下毒引你回来
[16:52] – And it worked. – My family’s in danger. – 成功了 – 我的家人有危险
[16:59] – Who are you texting? – No one. – 你跟谁传简讯? – 没人
[17:02] Did you meet a boy at school? 你在学校认识男生了吗?
[17:04] Cut it out. Boys at school are lame. 别闹了,学校的男生很逊
[17:08] How’s everything with you and Oliver? 你跟奥利佛一切都好吗?
[17:10] Great. 很好
[17:12] We decided to look at apartments together. 我们决定一起找房子
[17:16] I know it’s a big step, but we’re ready. 我知道这是很大的一步 不过我们准备好了
[17:20] I think we’ll live together for a year, engaged for another and then… 我想我们同居一年 过一年订婚然后就…
[17:23] – Mrs. Laurel Queen. – Maybe one day. – 萝蕾尔昆恩太太 – 有一天或许会吧
[17:28] This is kind of assuming he’s ever ready to settle down. 这是假设他准备好要安定下来了
[17:33] What’s that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思?
[17:35] We both know at least 10 girls he’s slept with. 我们都知道他至少跟十位女孩上过床
[17:38] Can’t you just be happy for me? 难道你不能为我感到高兴吗?
[17:41] If you met some amazing guy… 如果你过到好男孩…
[17:43] who wanted to spend his life with you, I’d be so supportive… …愿意跟你共度一生 我会全力支持,为你高兴…
[17:47] I wasn’t trying to be a bitch. 我不想泼冷水
[17:49] The title of your autobiography. 你总是这样
[17:54] I’m going to get some sleep. 我去睡觉了
[18:01] (- 有疑惑… – 码头见〕
[19:38] (史特林医院 急诊室入口)
[19:41] Dad, it’s my fault. I’m so sorry. 爸,是我的错,我很抱歉
[19:44] This assassins group took your mother. 这个暗杀团队带走你妈了
[19:46] – Not exactly. – Well, what exactly? – 不完全是 – 那到底是怎样?
[19:48] Nyssa’s a powerful figure in the League. She poisoned Laurel, she took Mom. 有个女人,妮莎是刺客联盟的重要角色 是她毒害萝蕾尔,带走妈的
[19:53] – To get you to come back to the League. – To get me to come back to her. 为了逼你回刺客联盟 为了逼我回到她身边
[20:00] Oh.
[20:02] Nyssa, don’t do this. 妮莎,别这样做
[20:05] I tried to warn you but you wouldn’t listen. 我试图警告你但你却不听
[20:09] I thought you should know what it feels like to suddenly lose someone you love. 我想你该体会突然失去自己所爱的人 会是怎样的感受
[20:14] To have them ripped from your life without warning. 冷不防地从你身边夺走他们
[20:16] – You do not want to hurt my mother. – You’re right. I don’t. – 你不要伤害我妈 – 你说得对,我不会
[20:21] You have one day. 你有一天时间…
[20:25] Make the right choice. 做出正确的选择
[20:33] – We have 24 hours. – Detective, we’ll find her. – 我们有廿四小时 – 警探,我们会找到她的
[20:38] Okay, Laurel’s inside losing her mind. I gotta go. 好,萝蕾尔在里面昏昏沉沉的 我得走了
[20:41] Keep me updated. 有消息通知我
[20:46] Come on. You ought to buy a ticket if you’re gonna play like that. 拜托,这样打还能上场
[20:52] Hey, how’s the apartment hunt going? 孩子,房子找得怎样?
[20:54] Terribly. 很困难
[20:55] I wanted to find the perfect place to show Ollie when he gets back from his trip. 我真的很想找到完美的房子 让奥利旅行回来时看
[20:59] Everything good was taken by the time I walked in the door. 好房子都被订走了
[21:02] Maybe it’s a sign you’re not supposed to move in with that frat boy. 或许这是一种预兆 要你别跟大学兄弟会的男友同居
[21:06] You and Mom were my age when you moved into that place on Spring Street. 你和妈在我这个岁数时 就搬到泉水街同居了
[21:09] You weren’t even engaged yet. 当时你们还没订婚
[21:10] That’s because your mother kept turning down my proposals. 那是因为你母亲一直拒绝我的求婚
[21:15] – She did? – You know your mother… – 是吗? – 你了解你母亲的…
[21:17] free spirit and all. “Why do we need rings when we have love?” …具有自由精神 当我们相爱时何苦结婚呢?
[21:20] You know I spent a year with that ring in my pocket? 你知道那只戒指 放在我口袋里一年了吗?
[21:23] significant news day here in Starling. …史特林市重要新闻
[21:25] Queen’s Gambit sent a mayday transmission late last night… 昨晚昆恩的话题发出求救信号
[21:28] and has not been heard from since. 此后就没有讯息了
[21:30] Among those missing are locals Robert and Oliver Queen. 失踪者是本地的罗勃和奥利佛昆恩
[21:35] Do we have a lead on Dinah? 有黛安的线索吗?
[21:36] We researched the poison Nyssa used on Laurel. 我们在查妮莎给萝蕾尔下的毒
[21:38] Lucky for us, Tibetan Pit Viper venom is surprisingly difficult to transport. 我们运气好 西藏蝮蛇毒出奇地难以运输
[21:42] It starts losing its potency the moment it leave the fangs. 只要一离开獠牙 就开始失去毒性
[21:45] Another sentence I never thought I’d actually say aloud. 又一句我实在不该如此说的话
[21:48] – So it was bought locally. – Not bought. Stolen. – 所以这是在当地买的 – 不是买,是偷的
[21:51] – From where? – The zoo. – 从哪里偷的? – 动物园
[21:53] A break-in. 本地闯入案件
[21:54] The perps didn’t steal anything so cops chalked it up to kids looking for a thrill. 并没有偷走任何东西 因此警方以为是小孩找刺激玩
[21:58] I pulled up the zoo CCTV footage from the night of the break-in. I got a plate. 我调出闯入动物园那晚的监视画面 找到一个车牌
[22:02] Car is a rental. Address is in the Glades. 车是租来的,地址在贫民区里
[22:05] Sara. Call your father. 莎拉,打给你爸
[22:12] Sebastian, I am so sorry. I have a bad habit of standing you up. 塞巴斯帝安,非常抱歉 我老是有放你鸽子的坏习惯
[22:15] Look, I know you have to pull your support from my campaign. 听着,我知道 你必须撤回你对我竞选的支持
[22:19] Blood is thicker than politics. And it should be. 亲情比政治重要,本该如此
[22:22] Thank you for understanding. I hope that this doesn’t affect our friendship. 感谢你的谅解 希望这不会影响我们的友谊
[22:26] – It’s important to me. – And to me. – 这对我来说很重要 – 对我也很重要
[22:29] Can I help you, alderman? 有什么需要帮忙的吗,议员?
[22:32] Oh, I had a meeting with your son. I’m sure you can guess the topic. 我原想跟令郎碰面 相信你可以猜出会谈原因
[22:37] I hope my decision to run against you for mayor doesn’t affect your relationship. 我希望我决定竞选市长 不会影响你们的关系
[22:41] Out of respect for that relationship, can I offer some advice? 出于对这关孙的尊重 我能提出个建议吗?
[22:45] – Please. – Get out. Now. – 请说 – 退出,马上
[22:50] The fact that you’re advising me to get out before I even announce my candidacy… 事实上在我宣布竞选前你就劝我退出…
[22:54] suggests that you’re threatened. …说明了你感到威胁
[22:56] I’m apprehensive about destroying my friend’s mother. 我担心会毁了我朋友的母亲
[22:59] – I can take care of myself. – Really? – 我可以照顾自己的 – 真的吗?
[23:03] During your trial, you portrayed yourself as a fragile creature… 在你的审判过程中 你描绘自己是脆弱的女人
[23:06] living under Malcolm Merlyn’s thumb. So which is it? …受到麦尔坎莫林的控制 那是怎样的情况?
[23:10] The woman strong enough to lead the city or the one too weak-willed to save it? 是足够领导城市的女强人 还是意志薄弱到无法拯救城市?
[23:16] The one who should not be underestimated. 是一个不容小观的人
[23:32] – So, what exactly is the plan here? – We wait. – 到底有什么计划? – 我们等
[23:35] The Arrow will lead him right to us. 绿箭侠会把他引到我们这里
[23:39] You never did tell me how you joined up with the Arrow. Where did you two even meet? 一开始你并未告诉我你跟绿箭侠是一伙 你们两个是在哪里认识的?
[23:43] Vigilante club. 私刑者俱乐部
[23:46] Same old Sara. 还是老样子
[23:48] Well, not exactly the same. 不完全一样
[23:51] I loved her, Dad. 我爱她,爸
[23:57] Are you upset? 你生气吗?
[24:00] Honestly, Sara? 老实说,莎拉?
[24:02] To think what you’ve been through these past 6 years, pain, loneliness… 想到你过去六年的经历 痛苦,孤独…
[24:08] I’m just happy to hear you had someone that cared for you. …我只是很高兴听到有人关心你
[24:33] They didn’t teach you about right crosses in assassins’ school? 怎么啦,刺客学校没教你右拳吗?
[24:36] – Where is Nyssa? – Tell me where my wife is. – 妮莎在哪里? – 告诉我我老婆在哪里
[24:41] – What the hell is he saying? – He’s praying. – 他在说什么玩意? – 他在祷告
[24:44] No, don’t… 不,不要…
[24:47] Son of a bitch. 龟儿子
[24:53] It’s over, detective. 结束了,警探
[24:55] He’s gone. 他死了
[25:06] – How’s Sara holding up? – Not well. – 莎拉怎样了? – 不太好
[25:08] I need you to pick up the trail on Nyssa. Mrs. Lance is running out of time. 我需要你去查妮莎的行踪 兰斯太太快没时间了
[25:12] I’m on it. 我去办
[25:14] – Ah, Oliver. Felicity. – Hi. Hi. – 奥利佛, – 嗨 菲莉西蒂 嗨
[25:20] Well, I haven’t been this nervous since my wedding day. 自从婚礼之后我就没如此紧张过
[25:24] – Both of them. – It’s time. – 两个婚礼都是 – 莫伊拉,时间到了
[25:27] – Oliver, you ready to introduce your mother? – With pride. – 奥利佛,准备好介绍令堂了吗? – 引以为傲
[25:37] Felicity? Felicity. 菲莉西蒂?菲莉西蒂
[25:40] What is going on with you? 你到底怎么了?
[25:43] – And don’t say… Don’t say nothing. – Nothing… – 别说…别说没事 – 没事
[25:47] The truth, please. 请说实话
[25:51] – You might have noticed that I talk a lot. – It has not escaped my attention. – 你可能已经注意到我话多 – 无法不注意到
[25:54] You might have noticed that I don’t talk a lot about my family. 你可能也注意到我很少提我家人的事
[25:57] I have noticed that. 我已经注意到了
[26:00] My mother is… 我母亲是…
[26:04] She’s my mother. 她是我母亲
[26:09] And I don’t really know what my father is because he abandoned us. 我并不知道我父亲是怎样的人 因为他抛弃我们
[26:14] I barely remember him. 我根本不记得他了
[26:16] But I do remember how much it hurt when he left. 但我记得他离开时有多痛苦
[26:21] And just the thought of losing someone that important to me again… 只是想到再失去对我很重要的人就…
[26:24] Hey. 嘿
[26:27] You’re not gonna lose me. 你不会失去我的
[26:29] Whatever it is that’s bothering you, is it about your family? 到底什么困扰着你 是你家人吗?
[26:36] No. 不是
[26:39] It’s about yours. 是你的
[26:46] Time’s up. 时间到了
[26:47] Have you made your decision? 你决定了吗?
[26:52] (莎拉兰斯 挚爱的女儿与姊妹)
[26:54] Let my mother go. 放了我妈
[26:56] And I will return with you to Nanda Parbat. 我会跟你回到南达巴特
[27:00] You’re doing the right thing, Sara. 你这样做是正确的,莎拉
[27:04] For both of us. 为了我们两个
[27:16] Here you go, sweetie. Chamomile, like you like. 给你,甜心 黄菊茶,是你喜欢的口味
[27:20] Is there anything else I can get you? 你还需要什么吗?
[27:23] My mother. 我妈
[27:27] Although there’s something I gotta tell you. 不过我有件事情要告诉你
[27:33] It’s about your sister. 是你妹妹的事
[27:37] What about her? 她怎么了?
[27:48] – Hello. – Dad. – 哈罗 – 爸
[27:50] I found Mom. Meet me at the lower boatyards in 30 minutes and come alone. 我我到妈了,卅分钟内 跟我在船坞下层碰面,一个人来
[27:55] – Don’t tell the Arrow. – Copy that. – 别告诉绿箭侠 – 收到
[28:00] – I gotta go. – What about Sara, Dad? – 我得走了 – 莎拉怎么了,爸?
[28:02] Look, I’ll explain everything later, all right? Just sit tight. 我晚点会解释一切,好吗? 耐心待着
[28:13] I say this with confidence because the Moira Queen that I know… 我很有信心这样说 因为我所认识的莫伊拉昆恩…
[28:17] is more than a successful CEO and philanthropist. …不只是成功的执行长和慈善家
[28:21] She is a loving mother who has devoted her life to raising two wonderful children. 她是位一生无怨地抚养 两个可爱孩子的总祥母亲
[28:26] Just to tell you how special she is, I’d like to welcome her son… 为了让各位知道她有多特殊 我想请她儿子现身诉说…
[28:30] CEO of Queen Consolidated, Mr. Oliver Queen. …昆恩集团执行长 奥利佛昆恩先生
[28:45] (昆恩选市长)
[28:50] Ooh. Thank you. Ahem. 谢谢
[28:55] I’m here today to say a few words… 我今天来此为莫伊拉昆恩…
[29:01] about Moira Queen. …说几句话
[29:06] I bet many of you think that you know her because you… 我敢说你们其中很多人 认为自己认识她,因为你…
[29:12] read about her in the press… …在报纸上见过她的消息…
[29:16] or you saw her on TV, but I can promise you… …或是在电视上看到她 但我向各位保证…
[29:23] you don’t know my mother. …你们不了解我的母亲
[29:32] You don’t know her like I do. 你们不像我这样了解她
[29:44] And you don’t know what she’s capable of… 各位不知道她的能力…
[29:52] when it comes to helping the people of Starling City. …当她要帮助史特林市的人民时 就会知道了
[29:59] Ladies and gentlemen, my mother, Moira Queen. 各位女士先生,我的母亲 莫伊拉昆恩
[30:07] I know. 我知道了
[30:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:16] Thank you, Starling City. 谢谢,史特林市
[30:20] Sara. 莎拉
[30:21] The snake venom. It’s gone. 蛇毒,不见了
[30:24] – She found Nyssa. – She’s going to poison her? – 她找到妮莎了 – 她要毒杀她吗?
[30:26] We need to stop her before she does. Activate her tracer. 我们得阻止她这样做 启动她的追踪器
[30:29] – You put a tracer on her? – She has a bad habit of disappearing on me. – 你在她身上放置追踪器? – 她有避开我的坏习惯
[30:33] Hate to sound cold, why do we care… 不是我冷酷无情,为何我们在乎…
[30:35] if Sara kills some assassin who wants her and her family? …莎拉是否杀死某个 要谋害她和她家人的杀手?
[30:38] Because, Diggle, if half of the stories that I’ve heard about Ra’s Al Ghul are true… 狄戈,因为如果我所听说 有关忍者大师一半故事是真的…
[30:45] Sara kills his daughter… …要是莎拉杀了他女儿的话…
[30:47] we will all pay. …我们都会付出代价
[31:00] They’re coming for you now. 他们现在来找你了
[31:02] Dinah. Move away from her. Move away. 黛安,别碰她,滚开
[31:05] It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事了…
[31:07] What’s happening? 发生了什么事?
[31:12] Sara. 莎拉
[31:14] It’s me, Mom. 是我,妈
[31:16] It’s me. 是我
[31:21] My baby. 我的宝贝
[31:25] My baby. 我的宝贝
[31:26] Oh, my baby. 我的宝贝
[31:31] I love you so much, Mom. 我好爱你,妈
[31:34] – I have to go. – What? – 我得走了 – 什么?
[31:36] – What are you doing? – Dad, get Mom out of here. – 你在干嘛? – 爸,带妈离开这里
[31:38] What? 什么?
[31:40] No. No! 不,不!
[31:44] No! 不!
[31:58] You took the poison. 你服毒了
[32:02] No. 不
[32:08] No. 不
[32:10] No! 不!
[32:13] I can’t go back. 我无法回去了
[32:15] I can’t take the killing anymore. It needs to end. 我不能再杀人了 这事情需要结束
[32:20] Sara. 莎拉
[32:21] Central, we need backup at the lower boatyards. 呼叫中心,船坞下层这里需要支援
[32:24] Ambulance, paramedics. 派救护车,医务人员
[32:28] If you want to be with your family so badly, 如果你如此想跟家人在一起
[32:32] they can join you in eternity. – 他们可以来世跟你相聚 – 莎拉…
[32:35] You get the hell away from my daughter. 你离我女儿远一点
[32:46] Live or die. 生或死
[32:47] It’s up to you. 取决于你了
[33:22] Nyssa. I can still save her. 妮莎,我还是可以救她的
[33:25] Worry more about saving yourself. 多担心怎样救自己吧
[33:46] Don’t kill her. Please. 别杀她,拜托
[33:50] Sara. 莎拉
[33:56] Sara. 莎拉
[33:59] Sara, you hold on. 莎拉,你要撑住
[34:01] Stay with me. 留下来陪我
[34:06] Come on, stay. 别这样,撑住
[34:10] Not again. 别再这样了
[34:23] No more killing. 别再杀人了
[34:26] Nyssa. 妮莎
[34:28] Please. 求求你
[34:37] In the name of Ra’s Al Ghul… 以忍者大师之名…
[34:40] I release you. …我放了你
[34:48] Sara. Sweetheart, you okay? 莎拉,甜心,你还好吗?
[34:52] – Are you okay? Oh. – Yeah, yeah. – 你好吗? – 没事
[34:56] I can’t believe it. Look at you. 我真不敢相信,看看你
[35:15] Because Starling City is our city. 因为史特林市是我们的城市
[35:18] Starting today, we’re going to take it back. 从今天起,我们要拿回来
[35:29] I know we need to talk. 我知道我们需要谈谈
[35:31] You need to listen. 你得听我说
[35:35] For the past year, I’ve stood by your side. 在过去一年 我一直支持你
[35:40] And I’ve fought… 我为此而战…
[35:43] because I wanted to believe that you weren’t this… …因为我要相信你并非是这种…
[35:48] monster. …妖怪
[35:52] – And I needed to believe I still had a mother. – You do. – 我需要相信自己还有母亲 – 你确实有
[35:56] Oliver, I only lied about Thea to protect her from Malcolm. 奥利佛,我对于蒂雅的事情说谎 只是要保护她免于受到麦尔坎伤害
[35:59] No, you lied because that’s what you do. 不,你说谎因为你要这样做
[36:04] And that is who you are, Mom. 你就是这样的人,妈
[36:07] Lies. 谎尝
[36:10] And now you’ve made me a liar out of me. 现在你对我说谎
[36:13] Because Thea can never find out about Merlyn. 因为蒂雅不能知道莫林的事
[36:18] And she can never know the truth about us. 她不能知道有关我们的真相
[36:22] Which is that as of right now, we have no relationship. 从现在起我们毫无关系了
[36:28] I will keep up appearances for Thea’s sake… 为了蒂雅好我会维持表面关系…
[36:31] publicly I will support your campaign. …我会公开支持你的选举活动
[36:36] But privately… 但私底下…
[36:39] you and I are done. …你和我没戏唱了
[36:41] Oliver. 奥利佛
[36:43] Oliver. 奥利佛
[36:49] Oliver! 奥利佛!
[36:53] I knew you were alive. 我就知道你还活着
[36:55] I felt it in my bones. 我深深有这种感觉
[36:58] I never stopped looking for you. 我从未停止找你
[37:02] I know you have a lot of questions. 我知道你会有很多问题
[37:04] Nope. 没有
[37:06] How could you not have any questions? 你怎会没有问题?
[37:08] Because I already know all of the answers to them. 因为我已经知道所有的答案了
[37:14] How could you still be alive? Where have you been all this time? 你怎么还活着? 这段日子你都到哪里了?
[37:17] Why didn’t you call us? 为何你不打给我们?
[37:20] And the answer to all of them… 而这所有的答案…
[37:26] is because it’s Sara. …因为那就是莎拉
[37:27] – Baby, don’t to this. – I swear to God, if you say one more word… – 宝贝,别这样 – 我对天发誓,如果你再说一个字…
[37:31] Laurel, look, I know you’re angry. 萝蕾尔,听着,我知道你很生气
[37:35] And you have every right to be. 你绝对有权如此
[37:38] Please don’t take this out on Dad. If you need someone to blame, you blame me. 请别发泄在爸爸身上 要是你要责怪谁,就怪我吧
[37:41] I do blame you, Sara. 我当然要怪你,莎拉
[37:43] Every single thing that’s gone wrong in our lives is your fault. 我们人生中每一件事情出了错 都是因为你的关系
[37:49] You got on that stupid boat with my boyfriend. 你跟我男友上了那艘烂船
[37:53] You didn’t call us to tell us that you were still alive… 你没打电话跟我们说你还活着…
[37:56] even though it would have saved Mom and Dad’s marriage. …即使那会解救爸妈的婚姻
[37:58] And you brought some crazy assassin into Starling City who nearly killed Mom… 而你将疯狂的杀手带到史特林市 害妈妈险些丧命…
[38:03] and who poisoned me. …还毒害我
[38:06] You. 你
[38:08] You stole my whole life away from me. 你把我整个人生都偷走了
[38:14] – Now, get out. – Laurel. – 现在,滚出去 – 萝蕾尔
[38:16] Get out. 滚出去
[38:32] – I’m sorry. – I said get out! – 对不起 – 我说滚出去!
[38:36] Now what? 现在怎样?
[38:46] Please, come in. 请进
[38:54] Tell me Oliver’s okay. 告诉我奥利佛没事
[38:57] Tell me everything’s okay. 告诉我一切都没事
[38:59] I wish I could. 我也希望我可以
[39:01] Moira, I’m so sorry about Robert. About Oliver. 莫伊拉,很遗憾罗勃和奥利佛出事了
[39:04] I really am. 真的
[39:06] Is… 是…
[39:08] I need to tell you both something. 我得告诉你们二位一件事情
[39:11] What is it? 什么事?
[39:18] Robert and Oliver weren’t the only ones lost. 并非只有罗勃和奥利佛失踪了
[39:23] Along with the crew… 除了船员之外…
[39:26] a friend invited along by Oliver at the last minute. …奥利佛在最后一刻 还邀请一位朋友随行
[39:30] Tommy? 汤米?
[39:32] No. 不是
[39:38] Sara. 莎拉
[39:40] Your Sara. 你们的莎拉
[39:42] I’m so sorry, Quentin. 很抱歉,昆汀
[39:48] The dockmaster saw her sneak on board. 码头管理员看到她偷偷上了船
[39:54] With Moira Queen’s impressive speech earlier today… 由于令日稍早 莫伊拉昆恩令人深刻的演讲…
[39:57] some pundits are suggesting her candidacy may not be so farfetched. …一些专家都表明 她的参选是认真确定的
[40:00] While Blood’s campaign has yet to issue a public response… 目前布拉德的竞选团队 尚未对昆恩太太…
[40:03] to Mrs. Queen’s announcement… …的声明公开发表回应
[40:05] I warned you not to underestimate Moira Queen. 我警告过你别低估莫伊拉昆恩
[40:08] What you want me to do? 你要我怎么做?
[40:11] Thank you. Thank you, Starling City! 谢谢,谢谢,史特林市!
[40:16] Nothing. 没事
[40:21] I’ll take care of it. 我会处理
[40:38] You’ve been crying. 你哭过了
[40:40] I was happy to know I still could. 我很高兴知道自己还能哭
[40:43] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[40:46] Laurel wasn’t as thrilled to see me as you thought. 萝蕾尔看到我没有你想像的那样高兴
[40:49] Give her time. 给她一点时间
[40:53] I gave her six years. 我给她六年了
[40:57] What exactly are you taking out on that dummy? 那个假人到底怎么惹到你的
[41:02] My mother… 我母亲…
[41:09] She’s not who I thought she was. 她不是我想的那样
[41:11] I guess it’s going around. 我想都是这样
[41:16] So, what now? 现在怎样呢?
[41:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:23] I don’t either. 我也不知道
[41:26] I know one thing. 我知道一件事
[41:29] What’s that? 什么事?
[41:31] I’m home. 我回家了
[42:19] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme