Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:05] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:10] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:13] But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:17] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:21] (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林)
[00:23] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:27] Previously on Arrow:
[00:32] Time to choose, Oliver. Who lives and who dies? 该是做出选择的时候,奥利佛 谁生谁死?
[00:36] In 30 seconds, I will shoot them both. 三十秒内,我会开枪杀了她们两个
[00:38] – You got what you came for! – I guess you made your choice. Time’s up. – 你得到你想要的! – 我想你做出选择了,时间到
[00:42] No! No! 不!不!
[00:45] – Stick that in me, I’ll kill you. – No, brother Roy. You’ll kill for me. – 你注射这个到我体内,我就杀了你 – 不,罗伊弟兄,你会为我杀人
[00:50] Where’d you get the Mirakuru? 你从哪里弄来的米拉库鲁?
[00:51] It was a gift. A gift I will use to save this city from itself. 这是一个礼物 我会用它来拯救这座城市的礼物
[02:15] The man in the skull mask. 戴骷髅面具的人
[02:17] – Who is he? – I don’t know. – 他是谁? – 我不知道
[02:18] You’re the biggest street dealer in Crescent Circle. 你是新月圈街上最大的不法交易头子
[02:21] You know everything that goes on over there. Who is he? 你知道那里发生的所有事情 他是谁?
[02:25] I ain’t seen the guy before. A skull mask? Are you freaking kidding me? 我以前从未见过那个人 骷髅面具?你开什么玩笑?
[02:29] – Come on, man. I’m still on parole. – Not anymore. 一拜托,老兄,我还在假释中 一不再是了
[02:34] 剧名:爆炸事件
[02:38] A spokesman for the Central City Mayor’s Office… 中央市市长办公室发言人…
[02:41] confirmed the lack of any damage or radioactive fallout… …确认五个星期前爆炸产生的损坏…
[02:44] from the explosion that rocked S.T.A.R. Labs five weeks ago. …和辐射尘影响到新星实验室
[02:50] Is Felicity not back yet? 菲莉西蒂还没回来?
[02:52] She wanted to spend a few more days with Barry. 她说要再陪贝瑞几天 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[02:55] Any improvement in his condition? 他的情况有任何改善吗?
[02:58] Still comatose. How’d it go out there tonight? 还处于昏迷状态 今晚进行得如何?
[03:01] Same as every conversation I have 跟新月圈里其他… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[03:03] with these lowlifes at Crescent Circle. …下流人物的对话都一样 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[03:05] Nobody… 没人…
[03:06] has seen a man in a skull mask. …看过戴骷髅面具的人 主演:大卫兰姆西
[03:11] He’s still out there. 他还在外面逍遥 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[03:13] Oliver, for five weeks, you’ve been pushing yourself looking for this guy. 奥利佛,已经五个星期了 你一直给自己压力找这个家伙
[03:17] He has the Mirakuru, Diggle. 他有米拉库鲁,狄戈
[03:19] You saw what it took to kill one guy that had been injected. 你看过要怎样杀死一个被注射过的人
[03:24] We practically had to drop a building on him. Imagine, uh, 10. 我们差不多必须用一幢大楼压在他身上 想想看有十个的话
[03:28] Or a hundred. Imagine a thousand. 或者一百个,想像有一千个呢
[03:30] – You said Roy was injected. – Yeah. – 你说罗伊被注射了 – 对
[03:34] I’ve just never seen you spooked like this before. 我只是从未看过你被吓成这样
[03:37] I should tell you something. 我该告诉你一件事
[03:43] 主演: 爱蜜莉贝特李察
[03:46] 主演: 柯尔顿海恩斯
[03:50] 主演:曼奴班奈特
[03:53] Shado always told me that 珊朵总是跟我说
[03:54] I wouldn’t die here. 我不会死在这里 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[03:57] But looking back, I realize that 但回头来看,我意识到… 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[03:59] she never once said that about herself. 她从未说过自己会怎样 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[04:01] (珊朵)
[04:02] I just hope she’s with her father now. 我只希望她现在跟自己父亲在一起了
[04:18] Here, kid. 拿去,孩子
[04:23] She’d want you to have that. 她要你拥有这个
[04:25] You’re the one she cared for. 你才是她在乎的人
[04:44] Slade. 史莱德
[04:45] Hey, Ollie. Just give him space. 嘿,奥利,给他点空间
[04:47] I can’t keep lying to him, Sara. 我不能一直骗他,莎拉 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[04:49] I need to tell him how Shado died. 我得告诉他珊朵怎么死的 制片:JP芬恩
[04:51] Ivo killed Shado. 艾佛杀了珊朵 制片:JP芬恩
[04:53] – He pulled the trigger. – Because I chose to save you. – 他扣下扳机的 – 因为我选择救你
[04:59] – He needs to know the truth. – Ollie, look. – 他必须知道真相 – 奥利,听着
[05:01] He has the Mirakuru in his system. 他体内有米拉库鲁了
[05:04] What does that have to do with anything? 那有什么关系?
[05:06] The Japanese experimented on hundreds of men working to develop Mirakuru… 日本人用上百人实验发展米拉库鲁…
[05:11] and I read the research. …而我看过相关研究
[05:13] The people who died, they were the lucky ones. 死掉的人才是幸运的
[05:16] The ones who survived, they were deformed. 活下来的人都变形了
[05:19] Either their bones or their minds. 无论是他们的骨头或是头脑
[05:21] They became someone else. 他们变成其他人了
[05:26] (镇静剂)
[05:33] You summon me here for a drink? 你召唤我来此喝酒吗?
[05:36] – You certainly look dressed for it. – No, I have a date. – 你连装扮都换好了 – 不,我有约会
[05:40] – What are you working on? – Something to do with Sebastian Blood. – 你在忙什么? – 有关塞巴斯帝安布拉德的事情
[05:43] A.K.A. the next mayor of Starling City. 又称为下任史特林市市长
[05:46] – He shouldn’t be. – What does that mean? – 他不该当选的 – 那是什么意思?
[05:48] I’ve been doing some investigating. 我只是一直在做调查
[05:50] Blood had a connection to the Langford Psychiatric Institute. 布拉德和兰福德精神病研究机构 有所牵连
[05:53] The one that burnt down under very mysterious circumstances. 那个曾被不明原因烧毁的机构
[05:57] – Did the police suspect arson? – No. They’re saying that it’s inconclusive. – 难道警方怀疑有人纵火? – 不是,他们说尚未有定论
[06:01] But Blood also knew Cyrus Gold… 但布拉德也认识赛洛斯戈德…
[06:04] the man that shot and killed four police officers. …这人杀死四个警察
[06:07] – Laurel, where are you going with this? – I don’t know. But I do have to go. – 萝蕾尔,你查这个干嘛? – 我不知道,但我得走了
[06:11] I’m gonna be late. 我要迟到了
[06:15] So who’s the lucky guy? 谁是那个幸运儿?
[06:16] Sebastian Blood. 塞巴斯帝安布拉德
[06:19] He is the man we need to see in the mayor’s office. 我们需要他这样的人待在市长办公室
[06:22] So please join me in our efforts to send Starling’s favorite son there. 所以请跟我一起努力 支持史特林之子当选市长
[06:26] To Sebastian Blood. Sebastian for Starling. 敬塞巴斯帝安布拉德 塞巴斯帝安为史特林服务
[06:29] 缟剧:杰克柯伯恩 清水酮
[06:33] Thank you, Oliver. 奥利佛 谢谢
[06:35] And not just for your support… 不只是你的支持…
[06:37] but also for your friendship. …同时也为你的友谊
[06:39] And thank all of you for coming. 并感谢大家的拉临
[06:42] You know, when Oliver calls me a son to Starling City… 要知道 当奥利佛称我为史特林市之子时…
[06:45] it feels like the literal truth. …感觉就像字面上般真实
[06:48] I was a street orphan, 我曾是街头孤儿 导演:罗柏哈迪
[06:49] and this city raised me as one of its own. 而这个城市养育我成为其中一员
[06:51] I am the man that I am today because of my Starling City family. 我能有今天的成就 全因为史特林市家人
[06:55] So it’s time that I start to give back. 所以该是我回馈的时候
[06:57] So thank you all for your support. 感谢各位全体的支持
[07:08] Nice speech, Ollie. I didn’t know you cared so much about politics. 好动听啊,奥利,我真不知道 你如此关心政治
[07:11] Well, I care about the city… 我关心这个城市…
[07:14] and Sebastian has become something of a friend. …而塞巴斯帝安已经成为朋友了
[07:17] He’s got a way of doing that, apparently. 很显然他有法子办到
[07:21] – That’s very cute. – Heh. 非常逗人
[07:23] Speaking of which, how’s Roy? 说到这个,罗伊怎样?
[07:25] Oh, handsome, brooding, usual. 英俊,深沉,一如往常
[07:28] Why is my boyfriend such a topic of interest? 为什么我男朋友感为你感兴趣的话题?
[07:31] His idol put an arrow in him. I just wanted to make sure there aren’t any lingering issues. 他的偶像射他一箭 我只是想确定没有留下任何后遗症
[07:36] Oh, my God. 天啊
[07:37] Now that I think about it, he did something completely out of character this morning. 现在我想了一下 今早他真的做了件很不寻常的事
[07:42] – What? – He showed up for work on time. – 什么? – 他准时上班
[07:45] Heh.
[07:46] Thea. 蒂雅
[07:48] – It’s just wonderful. – Proud to do my civic duty. – 实在太棒了 – 为我公民义务感到骄傲
[07:51] No, I’m the one who’s proud. You’ve taken Oliver’s hobby… 不,我才是感到骄傲的人 你已经将奥利佛的嗜好…
[07:55] and turned it into a successful business. …转变成一个成功的企业
[07:58] Hobby? 嗜好?
[07:59] Oh, sweetheart. 甜心
[08:04] – Oliver. – Ah! 奥利佛
[08:06] Thank you so much for your kind words. 非常感谢你如此称赞
[08:08] I’m speaking the truth. 我说的是实话
[08:11] Forgive me, a friend just walked in. 请见谅,有个朋友来了
[08:17] – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 – Hi.
[08:18] Glad you could come. 很高兴你能来
[08:20] Sebastian invited me. 塞巴斯帝安邀请我的
[08:22] Yes, I hear the two of you have been spending a lot of time together. 是,我听说你们两位 已经在一起有段时间了
[08:26] We’re just friends. 我们只是朋友而已
[08:28] Does he know that? 他知道是这样吗?
[08:32] Uh-oh. What’s holding you back? 你在迟疑什么?
[08:34] Sometimes I feel like I don’t know the real Sebastian. 有时候我觉得 我没有真的了解塞巴斯帝安
[08:38] He reminds me a little of you that way. 他让我想起这有点像你
[08:41] Hm.
[08:43] Freedom. 自由
[08:45] Liberty. 解放
[08:47] Justice. 正义
[08:49] Long have the people… 这城市的人们…
[08:52] of this city suffered under the shackles of a corrupt government. …被腐败的政府束缚受苦太久了
[08:57] Slaves to self-interested politicians… 成为自私自利的政客…
[09:01] and their lobbyist puppeteers. …傀儡般说客的奴隶
[09:07] I declare war on them all. 我向他们所有人宣战
[09:18] Anyone in the building? 大楼里有任何人吗?
[09:19] Cleaning crew and a group of bankers working on a late-night deal. 清洁人员和一群晚班的银行交易员
[09:23] – Can you patch me in to police and fire? – I’m on it. – 能帮我骇进警局和消防局无线电? – 我现在做
[09:32] – Diggle. – Hey, man, this is not my thing. – 狄戈 – 老兄,这不是我擅长的事
[09:36] I can’t get in, everything’s locked. MAN We’ve still got people on the fifth floor. – 我进不去,都锁起来了 – 还有人在五楼
[09:40] It’s too hot. We’re falling back. 太热了 我们撤退
[09:51] Help! Gary’s still back there. 救命! 盖瑞还在里面
[09:54] Get to safety. 去安全的地方
[10:05] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[10:15] Thank you. 不可能
[10:34] Hey. 嘿
[10:37] You Okay? 你还好吗?
[10:39] Where are you going? 你要去哪里?
[10:43] To the plane. To get geared up. 去飞机那里,拿装备
[10:46] For what? 为了什么?
[10:47] Ivo is still out there. 艾佛还在那里
[10:49] I’m gonna find him, and when I do, I’m gonna cut pieces off him. 我要去找他,当我找到了 我就要把他撕成碎片
[10:53] You can’t. Ivo has a ship full of men, of killers. 你办不到的 艾佛有一整船的人员,都是杀手
[10:56] I don’t care what you did before. You can’t take them all out. 我不管你以前做过什么 你没办法干掉他们所有人
[10:59] The only play here is to find safe ground and wait him out. 现在你唯一能做的 竞是找个安全地带,等他离开
[11:02] Of course you would say that. You were working for Ivo. 你当然会这样说 你是艾佛的手下
[11:06] – You’re probably still working for him. – Hey. Hey! – 你可能还在为他效力 – 嘿!
[11:11] – She’s not. – Get out of my way, kid. – 她不是 – 别挡住我,小子
[11:13] You just need to take it easy. 你需要轻松一点
[11:16] – I said… – Agh! 我说
[11:19] Get out of my way. …别挡住我
[11:24] You okay? Long night. 你还好吗?真是长夜漫漫
[11:25] Yeah. News reports say the bomber didn’t steal any money. 对,新闻说炸弹客没有偷任何钱
[11:28] I think this guy just wants to make a statement. 我想这家伙只是想宣告世人
[11:30] That went online an hour ago. 一小时前在网上发表
[11:32] His manifesto. Three hundred pages of anti-government hate. 他的宣言 三百页的反政府仇恨言论
[11:36] You think he’s connected to our psycho in the skull mask? 你认为这个疯子 跟我们查的骷髅面具有关联吗?
[11:39] This guy has a completely separate agenda. 这个人有完全独立的议题
[11:41] We need to find him before he finds his next target. 是孤狠 我们得在他找到下个目标前揪出他
[11:44] I’d start with the bomb. Every one’s unique. 我从炸弹着手 每个人都很独特
[11:47] Maybe we can get some kind of signature on the guy. 或许我们能找到某些他的惯用手法
[11:49] But the bomb residue’s with the SCPD. 但是炸弹残留物在史特林警察局
[11:51] Fortunately, we have an in with one of the officers at the department. 幸运的是我们在警局里有位合作员警
[11:55] I thought you were staying in Central City. 我以为你要在中央市再多待几天
[11:57] I got a newsletter about the bombing. Caught the first train out. 我看到关于爆炸的新闻 今早赶第一班火车回来
[12:00] Good. 很好
[12:01] We need you here. 我们这里需要你
[12:05] How’s Barry? 贝瑞怎样了?
[12:07] He’s still sleeping. 他还在睡觉
[12:09] I prefer sleeping to coma because coma sounds, you know… 我喜欢说睡觉而不是昏迷 因为昏迷听起来,你知道的…
[12:13] not fun. …不好玩
[12:17] I’ll reach out to Detective Lance. 我去联系兰斯警探
[12:35] Hey. 嘿
[12:37] Did we have a lunch today? 我们今天约中午吃饭吗?
[12:39] No, I was just in the neighborhood. – Thought I’d stop by. – Ah. 没有,我刚好在附近 想说顺便经过看看
[12:42] But if this is a bad time, I can always come back. 但如果不方便 我可以随时再来
[12:46] No, not at all. They’re still setting up out there. 不,完全不会 他们还在那里布置
[12:50] Wow.
[12:52] This is pretty impressive for a street orphan. 对街头孤儿来说相当可观啊
[12:56] Are you suggesting I spread it on a bit too thick last night? 你在暗示我昨晚说得太过了吗?
[13:01] No, it’s just… 不,只是…
[13:03] Laurel, if there’s something on your mind, give it voice. 萝蕾尔,假如你有什么心事 说出来吧
[13:07] I don’t bite. I promise. 我不会咬人的,我保证
[13:11] – You know my father’s with the department. – Yes. – 你知道家父是警察 – 对
[13:14] He said the suspect that he was investigating when he and his partner were attacked was… 他说他和搭档过袭时 当时他调查的嫌犯…
[13:19] a man named Cyrus Gold. …叫赛洛斯戈德
[13:25] Cyrus Gold… 赛洛斯戈德…
[13:28] was a preacher at the orphanage where I was raised. …是我在孤儿院长大时的牧师
[13:31] Cyrus was a very good friend to me, like an older brother. 赛洛斯原本是我非常好的朋友 像是我的兄长一般
[13:36] Or even a father figure, to be honest. 说实话,甚至像是一个父亲
[13:38] He was the first person I said a word to… 当时他是我第一个说话的对象…
[13:41] and this was after a month of not speaking at all. …我已经一个月没开口了
[13:44] You talk a lot about being an orphan. 你说了很多关于孤儿的事
[13:46] But you don’t talk about your parents. 但你都不谈论自己的父母
[13:51] Did you know them? 你跟他们熟吗?
[13:57] My father was a very unhappy man. 我父亲是个非常不幸的人
[14:00] One night, he came home… 有一晚,他回家时…
[14:02] soaked in whiskey. …喝了很多威士忌
[14:03] He lost his job again… 他又失业…
[14:06] so he broke her arm. …所以他打断她的手臂
[14:08] I tried to stop him, but he threw me off. 我试图阻止他但他把我甩开了
[14:11] The next thing I saw was my mother holding my father’s gun in her hand. 接下来我就看到我母亲拿着父亲的枪
[14:17] And I watched her shoot him. 我看着她开枪打他
[14:20] She panicked. 她慌了
[14:22] Ran, and was gone before the police even arrived. 甚至在警察来之前就逃走不见了
[14:27] That was the last time I saw my parents. 那是我最后一次看到自己父母
[14:32] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[14:36] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[14:38] why Cyrus’ life took the turn that it did, I’m sad to say. …为什么赛洛斯的人生会有如此转变 我很悲痛这样说
[14:43] All I know… 我只知道…
[14:45] is that he helped a very young, very frightened boy find his voice again. …他帮助一个非常小又害怕的男孩 再度找回说话的勇气
[14:54] Ahem. I’m sorry. 抱歉
[14:56] More later? 等会儿再说?
[15:19] (圣沃克医院收据 玛雅瑞斯克转交塞巴斯帝安布拉德)
[15:32] Didn’t hear you come in. 没听到你进来了
[15:35] Yeah, sorry, I got here early. 是,抱歉,我来早了
[15:38] I just wanna get these crates unpacked before lunch. 我只想在午饭前弄好这些箱子
[15:42] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[15:45] Yeah, I’m fine. 我很好啊
[15:47] Just haven’t been sleeping much lately. I got a lot on my mind. 只是最近睡得不够多 想东想西的
[15:51] You wanna talk about it? 你要谈谈吗?
[15:53] – Talk about what? – Whatever’s been going on with you… – 谈什么? – 随便最近五个星期…
[15:56] the last five weeks. …你身上发生的事
[16:00] – I’m fine. – Ever since the Arrow shot you… – 我没事 – 自从绿箭侠射你之后…
[16:03] you’ve been acting really weird, Roy, with me, with everything. …你就一直很奇怪,罗伊 对我,对所有事情
[16:07] This isn’t about the Arrow. 这跟绿箭侠无关
[16:10] – Is it me? – Unh. 是我吗?
[16:13] – Is it us? – Look, I just wanna get through this, okay? – 是我们吗? – 听着,我只想熬过这点,好吗?
[16:18] Okay. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. 好,如果我能帮上忙就通知一下
[16:24] Thea. 蒂雅
[16:27] Heh.
[16:30] You do help. 你真的帮上忙了
[16:32] Every day. 每天都有
[16:34] Honestly, right now, you’re the only thing that’s keeping me together. 老实说,现在 你是我唯一振作下去的原动力
[16:39] I do what I can. 我尽我所能
[16:41] How did I get to be so lucky? 我怎会如此幸运?
[16:44] – You stole my purse. – Mm. 你偷我的皮包
[17:06] Roy? 罗伊?
[17:08] Thea. you okay? 蒂雅,你还好吗?
[17:12] Your arm. 你的手臂
[17:20] That looks really deep. 看来伤口很深
[17:22] It might need stitches. Um… 可能需要缝合
[17:24] – I’m gonna go get the first aid kit, okay? – Okay. – 我去楼下拿急救箱,好吗? – 好
[17:52] Most cops meet their informants in the backseat of a cruiser… 大多数警察跟线人碰面 都在进艇后座…
[17:55] or maybe a coffee shop or something. …或者咖啡馆什么的
[17:58] – What’s with the mask? – Gift from a friend. – 干嘛戴面具? – 朋友送的
[18:00] – You got friends? – Did you bring me what I asked for? – 你有朋友啊 – 我要的东西你带来了吗?
[18:08] That’s a sample of everything the CSU collected from the blast. 犯罪监识组从爆炸现场 收集到的证物样本
[18:11] There’s melted glass, multiple explosion fragments… 有融化的玻璃,爆炸碎片…
[18:14] residue that looks like nitroglycerine. …残留物看来是硝化甘油
[18:16] We’re dealing with more than just a basement nutjob. 表示我们面对的不是普通货色
[18:19] Someone with training. 是受过训练的人
[18:22] Thank you, detective. 谢谢,警探
[18:25] I need a favor too. 我也需要帮个忙
[18:30] The son of a bitch who killed my men, my partner… 有个龟儿子杀了我的人 我的搭档…
[18:33] He’s dead. 他死了
[18:35] But whoever tipped him off and told him we were coming, he’s doing just fine. 但某人通风报信 告诉他警察来了,而那人还好好的
[18:39] What do you need? 你需要什么?
[18:40] Phone records for every cop in my precinct. 我要局里每个警察的通话记录
[18:42] There’s a leak in the department? 你认为警局里有人泄密?
[18:44] Those records are the only way to know, and your friend is good with computers. 那些通话记录是唯一查清楚的方法 你的金发美女朋友电脑一流
[18:49] I’ll ask her… 我会请她…
[18:54] DC-52 to Central, 10-80, downtown. DC52呼叫中心 市中心发生爆炸
[18:59] He’s hit again. 他又动手了
[19:00] – Starling City Municipal Building. – Location? – 史特林市市政大楼 – 位晋呢?
[19:03] I’ll give you one better. I’m checking the surrounding cell towers. 我给你个更好的 我查过周边的发射塔
[19:06] There was a GSM spike of 3800 megahertz two seconds before the blast. 爆炸两秒前 有个三千八百兆赫的尖峰波形
[19:10] That’s way outside the approved frequency for U.S. carriers. 这并非美国运营商准许的使用频率
[19:14] (爆炸现场爆炸半径)
[19:17] Signal’s moving. I think he’s mobile. 讯号在移动,我想他要走了
[19:19] Give me an intersection. 给我拦截点
[19:25] In front of you, 400 meters. 在你前面,四百公尺处
[19:27] I see him. 我看到他了
[19:39] (绿箭侠/控制系统 频率起源)
[19:41] Turn left on 67th. 左转到第六十七街
[20:25] Felicity, I’ve lost him. 菲莉西蒂,我跟丢他了
[20:27] What? 什么?
[20:28] Me too. Hold on. 我也是,等一下
[20:30] Got him. Bank left on Gerrard Street. 找到他了,杰拉德街银行左边
[20:33] You’re almost on top of him. 你快要追上他了
[20:47] It’s not him. You picked up the wrong signal. 不是他,菲莉西蒂 你搞错讯号了
[20:49] What? I thought… He must have scrambled the signal. 什么?我以为… 他肯定扰乱了讯号
[20:52] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓了
[20:55] He’s gone. 他跑掉了
[21:01] What happened? 发生了什么事?
[21:04] He’s using cellular technology to detonate his bombs. 他运用峰窝通讯技术引爆炸弹
[21:07] His expertise extends to obscuring that signal. 很显然他的专业知识扩展到隐藏讯号
[21:09] Felicity, your expertise was supposed to trump his. 菲莉西蒂,你的专业应该胜过他的
[21:13] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[21:15] If you have something to say, Oliver, say it. 假如你有话要说,奥利佛,就说吧
[21:18] People are dying. I’d like you to pull your head out of Central City… 人们命在旦夕 我希望你别再想中央市…
[21:21] – and get in the game. – After you get yours out of your ass. – 专心做事 – 你先专心对付坏人再说吧
[21:24] – Excuse me? – All right. – 你说什么? – 好了
[21:26] – We should take a breath here. – No, wait. – 大家都该深呼吸一下 – 不,等等
[21:28] What was that crack about Central City meant to imply? 刚刚说中央市到底在暗示什么?
[21:31] When the first bomb went off, you weren’t here. 当第一个炸弹爆炸你不在这里
[21:34] And when the second went off, you sent me the wrong way. 当第二个炸弹爆炸 你让我走错方向
[21:36] After you didn’t catch him. 在你没抓到他之后
[21:38] Don’t blame me because you didn’t have it tonight. 别因为你今晚没搞定就怪我
[21:42] I need some air. 我需要新鲜空气
[21:51] At the risk of getting my head knocked off, playing the blame game is not gonna help us… 冒着自己被打的风险 互相责怪对于抓到这个龟儿子…
[21:55] catch this son of a bitch. …没有帮助的
[21:57] Neither is doing things halfway. 做事半吊子也帮不上忙
[21:59] Is that what you think’s going on here? She was distracted, she wasn’t giving it her all? 你是这样想的吗? 她分心了,她没尽全力?
[22:04] She almost ran me into a bus, Diggle. What do you think? 她差点让我投到公车,狄戈 你觉得怎样?
[22:08] You didn’t have a problem with Felicity’s performance until she met Barry Allen. 我觉得在她认识贝瑞艾伦之前 你对菲莉西蒂都没意见
[22:42] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:50] You’re not well, Slade. 你不太对劲,史莱德
[22:54] It’s the Mirakuru. 是米拉库鲁
[22:58] It’s messing with your head. 它搞乱了你的脑袋
[23:03] It’s gonna be dark soon. We should make camp. 快天黑了 我们该扎营了
[23:16] Yeah. What’s going on? You okay? 怎么了?你还好吗?
[23:18] Yeah, arm still hurts when it’s cold, and I lost the pain meds the doctor gave me. 没事,当天气冷了手臂就会痛 我弄丢医生开的止痛药
[23:23] – How’s yours healing up? – You know, good days and bad. – 你的伤好了吗? – 时好时坏
[23:26] Yeah. That’s gonna help. 对,这会有帮助
[23:27] I’ll see you later. 待会儿见
[23:30] – Hey. – Pretty crazy. – 嘿 – 相当忙碌啊
[23:32] Yeah, you doing all right? 对,你还好吗?
[23:34] I could use your help if you have a second. 如果你有空想请你帮个忙
[23:36] You being at the D.A.’s office now, it’s almost like you joined the family business, come on. 现在你在地检着工作 差不多是同一阵线的,来吧
[23:43] I’m trying to find someone named Maya Resik. 我想要找一个叫玛雅瑞斯克的人
[23:46] I’ve searched the internet, D.M.V. records, social security, nothing. 我在网上,监理所,社会保险的 资料都查过,完全没有结果
[23:51] – Why are you looking for a ghost? – Sebastian’s paying her bills. – 干嘛找一个不存在的人? – 塞巴斯帝安支付她的帐单
[23:54] A woman who doesn’t seem to exist, I find that suspicious. 一个似乎不存在的女人 我觉得很可疑
[23:57] Thinking that your boyfriend’s up to no good, that’s more my thing than yours. 我想你男朋友不良行为 该是我要管的事才对
[24:01] He’s not exactly my boyfriend. 他并不是我的男朋友
[24:03] Then that makes digging into his life a little less fun then. 那这样调查他就比较没乐趣了
[24:06] Hey, Laurel, I bring you something back, you know I’m gonna wanna know why. 萝蕾尔,要是我查到什么 你知道我会问原因的
[24:12] Of course you are. 当然
[24:20] Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to join Sebastian Blood’s press conference. 各位女士先生,现在开始 塞巴斯帝安布拉德的记者会
[24:24] Oh, you’re just in time to see the show. 你刚好可以看这新闻
[24:26] – What’s he doing? – Bringing the city together. – 他在干嘛? – 团结这个城市
[24:30] And if I’m not mistaken, campaigning. 如果我没搞错,是为了竞选
[24:33] Tomorrow night, I am holding Starling’s first-ever unity rally at City Plaza. 明晚,我在城市广场举办 史特林市有史以来第一次团结大会
[24:39] We’re going to show the world that people of this city… 我们要让全世界知道本市人民…
[24:41] will not back down to terrorists. …不会向恐怖份子低头的
[24:44] He’s committing suicide and he invited the city to join him. 他要自杀还邀请全市人民陪他一起
[24:47] Sebastian’s your friend. Can’t you talk him out of this, Oliver? 塞巴斯帝安是你朋友 难道你不能说服他,奥利佛?
[24:51] – But that ends now. 但现在不会了
[24:52] – Well, he won’t listen to me. 他不会听我的
[24:55] (塞巴斯帝安为史特林服务)
[25:02] Sebastian Blood? 塞巴斯帝安布拉德?
[25:06] This rally tomorrow night… 明晚的大会…
[25:09] you need to call it off. …你得取消
[25:12] The Starling City vigilante paying a visit to wave me off. 史特林市私刑者来送我一程
[25:16] I’m flattered. 我受宠若惊
[25:18] This event, Mr. Blood, you might as well be painting a giant bull’s-eye on your chest. 这个活动,布拉德先生 可能会让你成为攻击目标
[25:27] This city needs to come together. 这个城市需要团结起来
[25:30] And I need to show them how. 我得告诉他们如何团结
[25:32] You won’t be able to show them anything if you’re dead. 要是你死掉 就无法告诉他们任何事情了
[25:36] Every night, you risk your life for the people of this city. 每一晚,你都冒生命危险 保护这个城市的人民
[25:41] How can you expect me to do any less? 你怎能期望我做更少?
[25:44] And what about the lives of the people coming to your rally? 那来参加大会的民众性命呢?
[25:47] This rally is about Starling City declaring with one voice that living afraid isn’t living. 这场大会是史特林市宣布 不再生活在恐惧中而举办的
[25:53] I won’t send a contrary message to people telling them to stay home, to stay scared. 我不会送出相反的讯息 告诉他们待在家里,继续害怕
[25:59] I’ve made my decision. 我已经做出决定了
[26:02] That’s the thing, alderman. 事情是这样的,市议员
[26:05] Whatever happens tomorrow night… 不管明晚发生什么事…
[26:09] it’s not up to you. …不是由你决定
[26:26] Ah, Mrs. Fazekas. 法兹卡斯太太
[26:29] A train set for your nephew just came in. 你侄子的火车玩具组刚刚到
[26:33] – He’s gonna love it. – Oh, you are a miracle worker, Mr. Scheffer. – 他会喜欢的 – 你真是奇�创造者,谢佛尔先生
[26:37] How much do I owe you? 要多少钱?
[26:39] Fifty dollars even. 刚好五十美元
[26:41] Forget the sales tax. 税就免了
[26:43] Are you going to the Alderman’s unity rally tomorrow night? 明晚你会去市议员举办的团结大会吗?
[26:46] Oh, I wouldn’t miss it. 我不会错过的
[26:52] Gathered here despite the rash of bombings that have plagued the city. 尽管炸弹一直困扰本市 人们还是聚集在此
[26:55] Some have called Sebastian Blood’s unity rally a cynical and dangerous P.R. stunt… 有人说塞巴斯帝安布拉德团结大会 是为市长竞选办的…
[27:00] for his mayoral campaign, but the crowd continues to grow. …玩世不恭且危险的公关噱头 但参加人数不断增加
[27:03] I tried to get him to stand down. 我试过要他退出
[27:05] He’s as stubborn as you when it comes to fighting back. 当涉及到还击时 他跟你一样固执
[27:08] Or everything. 或者所有事情都会
[27:09] – Is this how it’s gonna be? – We should head down to the rally. – 你们两个以后都要这样吗? – 或许我们该去大会现场了
[27:12] Maybe we won’t have to. 或许不必
[27:14] I analyzed the bomb remnants we got from Lance. 我分析过兰斯拿来的炸弹残余物
[27:17] Design’s identical to the bombs used by an anti-government militia called The Movement. 跟一个反政府民兵组织所拥有 名为“运动”的炸弹相同
[27:21] Lucky for us, they have a very active and hackable message board. 很幸运的是,他们有个 非常活跃又能骇进去的留言板
[27:25] One of their fans has an IP address here in Starling. 他们有个粉丝的IP地址在史特林市
[27:28] – Tell me. – Computer’s in a souvenir shop. – 告诉我 – 电脑在一间纪念品商店里
[27:30] The wackadoo in question goes by the username Shrapnel. 这个疯子的用户名叫榴弹
[27:33] – You want backup? – No, I need you at the rally. Cover our bases. – 你要支援吗? – 不,我要你去大会现场,掩护基地
[27:43] Is this all for me? 这是给我的吗?
[27:44] No, for me, SCPD phone records. 不,我的,史特林市警局电话记录
[27:47] Why are you going through the department’s phone records? 为何你要查部门电话记录
[27:50] Um, so I checked up on your not-exactly boyfriend. 我查过你未确定的男友
[27:54] And, did you find anything? 查到什么了吗?
[27:55] Yeah, it turns out he’s a hell of a guy. 对,结果他还真有一套
[27:57] He covers the expenses of his dear aunt, your Maya Resik. 他帮自己阿姨支付开销 就是你说的玛雅瑞斯克
[28:03] If Sebastian has other family, then why was he placed in an orphanage? 假如塞巴斯帝安有其他亲人 为什么他被安置在孤儿院?
[28:06] Well, maybe because aunt Maya is nuttier than a Snickers bar. 或许因为玛雅阿姨是个疯子
[28:11] She’s a patient at St. Walker’s Hospital. 她是圣沃克医院的病息
[28:13] A mental institution, the kind you don’t check out of. 一间精神病院 进去就不会出院的
[28:15] Are you gonna tell me what this is all about? 听着,你要告诉我这是在干嘛吗?
[28:18] Something about him just seems off. 有关他的某些事不太对劲
[28:20] Laurel, there’s nothing sinister about a guy… 萝蕾尔,帮他唯一的亲人支付开销…
[28:23] who’s covering the expenses of his only living relative. …并非是阴险恶毒之人
[28:26] The truth is it’s kind of nice. 事实上,这还不错
[28:29] Listen, I’ve gotta get to City Plaza. Pike wants all hands at this unity rally. 听着,我得去城市广场 派克要集中所有警力到团结大会现场
[28:33] – You’re not going, right? – No, I need to look into this more. – 你不会去,对吧? – 不会,我得仔细看看这个
[28:37] Laurel, he seems like a good guy, and you deserve good, okay? 萝蕾尔,他看起来是个好男人 而你该找个好男人,好吗?
[28:41] So stop looking for reasons to talk yourself out of it. 所以,别再找理由拒绝了
[28:45] Please. 拜托
[28:51] Alderman Blood, is this not dangerous? 布拉德市议员,这不危险吗?
[28:54] – Why are you gathering people to be targets? – I’ll get to all of your questions later, I promise. – 你为什么要聚集人们成为目标? – 我等一下会回答你所有问题,我保证
[28:59] Thank you all for coming. 感谢大家前来
[29:22] Boom. 碰
[29:24] You’re dead. 你死了
[29:26] Or will be, if you take one more step or move a single muscle. 或者快死了 如果你再往前一步或动一下
[29:31] And then you’ll miss the show. 那你就会错过好戏
[29:33] Candidate Blood’s unity rally. 布拉德候选人的团结大会
[29:35] Already rigged with 50 pounds of R.D.X. high explosives. 已经装置好五十磅的RDX高强度炸药
[29:39] Not unlike what’s packed inside the drywall of my store. 跟我店里墙里的炸药差不多
[29:42] This city thinks Sebastian Blood can keep them safe. 这城市认为塞巴斯帝安布拉德 可以保证他们的安全
[29:45] Tonight, they’ll learn the only thing politicians care about protecting is their jobs. 今晚,他们会学到政客唯一关心的是 保全自己的工作
[30:04] – Felicity. – Here. – 菲莉西蒂 – 在
[30:05] – Did you get him? – No. – 你抓到他了吗? – 没有
[30:07] He said he rigged the plaza with an explosive device. 他说他在广场装好引爆装置
[30:10] It’s crazy, that bomb could be anywhere. 奥利佛,这太疯狂了 炸弹可能在任何地方
[30:12] – I can narrow that down. Get me Diggle. – Go. – 我可以缩小范围,我跟狄戈说 – 请说
[30:16] Shrapnel said he rigged the perimeter with R.D.X. 榴弹说他在四周装置RDX炸药
[30:20] I’m on it. 我去找
[30:22] – You’re heading to the plaza too, right? – Not yet. – 你也要去广场了,对吧? – 还没有
[30:25] I need you to pull me up anything you can on the store. 我需要你帮我调出这商店的所有资料
[30:27] Blueprints, permits, schematics, anything. 蓝图,许可证,电路图,任何东西
[30:30] – What’s going on? – Shrapnel left behind a surprise. – 怎么回事? – 榴弹留下一个惊喜
[30:33] He said he packed the drywall with explosives, but the trigger needs to be… 他说他在墙板装好炸药 但引爆必须靠…
[30:37] Would need to be hooked to a power supply. 要连接到电源
[30:39] Assuming the detonator’s connected to the store… 假设炸药连接到商店的电力系统…
[30:42] and not something independent like a car battery. I know. …而不像汽车电池那般独立 我知道
[30:45] Not helpful. You sure you want me doing this? My head might not exactly be in the game. 没用,你确定要我这样做吗? 我的脑子可能还不完全回神了
[30:49] – Felicity. – That building was built in the ’70s. – 菲莉西蒂 – 建筑物于七零年代建成
[30:52] That’s good news. 那是好消息
[30:54] The wiring in a lot of construction back then is defective. 当时很多建筑的线路是有缺陷的
[30:57] Sever one wire, it’ll blow fuses in the building, shut off power to the bomb. 所以你切断一条线,会烧断整栋建药 的保险丝,就会切断炸弹电源
[31:00] Hold tight, I see a fuse box. 等一下,我看到一个保险丝盒
[31:02] Oliver, be careful. 奥利佛,小心点
[31:16] Oliver? 奥利佛?
[31:19] Oliver? 奥利佛?
[31:24] It’s all right, I’m all right. 没事,没事
[31:27] Get to the rally. 快去集会场地
[31:28] Help Diggle. I’m on my way. 协助狄戈,我现在过去
[31:45] Thea, I really don’t think coming here was a good idea. 蒂雅,我真的觉得来这里不是个好主意
[31:49] It’s gonna be fine, let’s just go find Roy. 不会有事的,我们去找罗伊
[31:56] Please, please. You’re the ones who deserve an ovation. 拜托,拜托 你们才是该为自己喝采的
[32:01] Eight months ago, this city survived a devastating attack. 八个月前 这个城市熬过毁灭性的打击
[32:06] But we rose up. 但我们奋起了
[32:09] You rose up and banded together just like we are tonight. 你们奋起并团结在一起 就像今晚这样
[32:15] – Dig, I’m on site. – I’m on the east side. I think I found the trigger. – 小狄,我到现场了 – 我在东边,我想我找到引爆装置了
[32:19] And proved to the world that we cannot be broken. 向世界证明我们不会被打败
[32:23] That the people of this city are too strong. 这城市的人民太坚强了
[32:27] And that no bomb and no earthquake is strong enough to tear us apart. 而炸弹和地震都不足以将我们分开
[32:32] Oliver said that the whole place was rigged with explosives. It’s in the sound equipment. 奥利佛说整个地方都装了炸药 在音响设备里
[32:37] This is the trigger. 这是引爆装置
[32:38] Shrapnel activates it by cellular transmission. 榴弹透过峰窝通讯技术放动它
[32:40] Listen, we don’t have to disarm it, just disable it. 听着,我们不必拆炸弹 只要让它无法启动就可以了
[32:43] I can do that. 我可以办到
[32:45] I think. I hope. 我想可以,希望如此
[32:47] Felicity, be careful. He probably put in a safeguard. 菲莉西蒂,小心点 他可能安装保护装置
[32:50] Tampering will set off a dead-man switch. 干扰它将会引来死亡杀机
[32:52] That is a thoroughly depressing term. 这还真让人沮丧
[32:55] And a little bit sexist. 还有点性感
[32:58] Step away. 走开
[33:01] Or we all know how this ends. 否则我们都知道结局是如何
[33:21] Dig! 小狄!
[33:41] Mom. 妈
[33:43] I’m okay. I’m okay. 我没事,我没事
[34:11] Drop the bow. 放下弓箭
[34:14] I’ve got charges planted all over Starling. 我在史特林布满炸弹
[34:17] I drop this stick, they all blow. 我按下这个按纽,全部都会爆炸
[34:23] – Did you just hear what I said? – Yep. – 你听到我说的话了吗? – 有
[34:36] (团结大会炸弹客被捕)
[34:41] Hey, how’s your mom? 你妈怎样了?
[34:43] She’s fine, just a little shaken up. 她没事,只是受点惊吓而已
[34:47] You saved her. 你救了她
[34:48] – I got lucky. – That wasn’t luck. – 我运气好 – 那不是运气
[34:50] It was impossible. 这是不可能的
[34:53] You know those stories of moms lifting cars to save their kids? 你知道母亲抬起汽车 救自己孩子的故事吗?
[34:56] Things you can do when adrenaline hits? It was one of those. 当肾上腺素激增时你就可以做任何事 这就是其中之一
[35:01] Your arm. 你的手臂
[35:04] There’s not even a mark. 甚至连伤疤都没有
[35:06] – I heal fast. It’s fine. – Roy… – 我愈合得才励快,没事的 – 罗伊…
[35:10] I’m kind of tired. It’s been a long night, you know? 我有点累 今晚很多事
[35:12] I gotta go. 我得走了
[35:15] Roy. 罗伊
[35:23] With you dropping fewer bodies, Starling City should build a bigger jail. 有你抓到的这些人 史特林该建一个较大的监狱了
[35:28] Another night of skull mask hunting? 今晚又要找骷髅面具吗?
[35:30] Not exactly. 不完全是
[35:32] – How’s your shoulder? – Oh, just a through-and-through. – 你肩膀怎样? – 只是穿透伤
[35:35] – Walk in the park. – Still, Diggle. – 没事的 – 老样子,狄戈
[35:39] You should go home and get some rest. 你应该回去休息
[35:55] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:00] Were you apologizing to me, or were you talking to your quiver? 你是在跟我道歉 还是在跟你的箭袋说话
[36:06] I didn’t snap at my quiver. 我没对箭袋出言不逊
[36:08] – You kind of more than snapped. – I know. – 你不只出言不逊 – 我知道
[36:12] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[36:17] I understand that this Mirakuru thing has you freaked out. 我知道米拉库鲁这件事让你吓坏了
[36:24] And I have been in Central City a lot. 我已经在中央市待太久了
[36:27] Felicity, it’s not that. 菲莉西蒂,不是那样的
[36:31] When you are there… 当你待在那里时…
[36:35] Well, it just made me realize how much I need you here. 就让我意识到 我这里有多需要你
[36:40] In the beginning, I was just gonna do all of this by myself. 一开始,我原本想要一切都靠我自己
[36:50] And now, with you and Diggle… 而现在,有你和狄戈…
[36:56] I rely on you. 我仰赖你们
[37:03] Well, does that mean I have a shot at employee of the month? 那表示我有机会成为本月最佳员工吗
[37:08] No. 没有
[37:10] Because you’re not my employee. 因为你不是我的员工
[37:13] You’re my partner. 你是我的搭档
[37:22] Barry’s gonna wake up. 贝瑞会醒来的
[37:25] And when he does, you will be there. 当他醒来时,你会在他身边的
[37:27] I finally have a guy who’s interested in me… 终于有男人对我感兴趣…
[37:30] and he’s struck by lightning… …而他被闪电击中…
[37:32] ends up in a coma, typical. …最后陷入昏迷,真是经典
[37:38] Well, maybe he’s dreaming about you. 或许他正梦见你
[37:42] Actually, there’s conflicting cases… 事实上,这是一个有争议的问题…
[37:44] about whether coma patients can dream normally, or they’re more like hallucinating. …有关昏迷的病息是否可以正常做梦 或者比较像是幻觉
[37:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:04] Sara. 莎拉
[38:08] Sara, I know you’re listening. Answer me. 莎拉,我知道你在听,回答我
[38:12] This is very simple, Sara. 这非常简单,莎拉
[38:14] I know you and your new friends have the Mirakuru. 我知道你和你的新朋友有米拉库鲁
[38:17] You know I will lay waste to this entire island to get it. 你知道我为得到它 即使毁掉整个岛也在所不惜
[38:21] – Get Slade. – But it doesn’t have to be that way. – 去找史莱德 – 但不必这个样子
[38:24] All I want is the serum. 我要的只是血清
[38:26] In exchange, I’ll promise you and your friends safe passage off this island, I promise. 作为交换,我答应你和你的朋友 会安全离开这个岛
[38:30] Within 10 days, you and your new friends could be making port in Shanghai. 十天内 你和你的新朋友就能到上海港口
[38:36] The alternative is I send my men into the jungle to take the serum from you. 另一种方法派人进入丛林抢血清
[38:40] They’ll be under orders not to kill any of you. 他们会听命不杀你们的
[38:42] Instead, you’ll remain alive enough for me to indulge my, um… 然而,你们活着让我满足…
[38:47] scientific curiosity. …我对科学的好奇
[38:50] Think about it, Sara. 考虑一下,莎拉
[38:57] He’s gone. 他不见了
[39:00] – What? – Slade’s gone. He took the Mirakuru with him. – 什么? – 史莱德不见了,他带走米拉库鲁了
[39:08] You can ask all the questions you want, but I wouldn’t count on getting anything back. 你可以尽量问 但我不觉得能问到什么
[39:15] She probably won’t even know you’re there. 她可能甚至不知道你在那里
[39:21] I’ll be down the hall if you need anything. 如果有需要就叫我,我会在走廊那头
[39:35] Maya. 玛雅
[39:37] I’m here to talk about your nephew. 我来这里谈谈你侄子的
[39:43] Maya, my name is Laurel Lance. 玛雅,我叫萝蕾尔兰斯
[39:47] Maya, I’m here to talk about your nephew. 玛雅,我来这里谈谈你侄子的
[40:03] Maya? 玛雅?
[40:04] Maya, Que chico? 玛雅,那小子?
[40:07] Que chico, Sebastian? 塞巴斯帝安?
[40:10] Sebastian. 塞巴斯帝安
[40:13] Yes, yes. 是,是
[40:15] Sebastian Blood. 塞巴斯帝安布拉德
[40:16] There will always be those who seek to harm us, but it will not weaken us. 总是有人想要伤害我们 但这不会削弱我们
[40:20] It will only make us stronger. 这只会让我们更强大
[40:23] Well done, alderman. 干得好,市议员
[40:25] Thanks to you. 多亏了你
[40:27] It was still a very big risk to take. 还是有很大的风险
[40:30] Heh.
[40:33] Tonight, we both stood up for Starling City. 今晚,我们共同为史特林市奋战
[40:38] You and me… 你和我…
[40:40] we can save this city… …我们可以拯救这座城市…
[40:43] if we work together. …如果我们携手合作的话
[40:46] Maya, can you talk to me about Sebastian? 玛雅,你能跟我谈谈塞巴斯帝安吗?
[40:51] It’s okay, you can trust me, okay? 没关系,你可以相信我,好吗?
[40:56] Sebastian’s my friend. 塞巴斯帝安是我的朋友
[40:58] Sebastian is the devil. 塞巴斯帝安是恶魔
[41:02] He’s the one who put me here. 是他把我关在这里的
[41:04] He made everybody think I’m insane. 他让每个人都觉得我疯了
[41:07] But why would he do that? 但他干嘛这样做?
[41:14] He killed his father. 他杀死自己父亲
[41:17] And I was there. 我当时在场
[41:20] I saw it. 我看到了
[41:24] What? 什么?
[41:27] Oh, my God. 天啊
[41:32] Sebastian isn’t your nephew. 塞巴斯帝安不是你侄子
[41:36] He’s your son. 他是你的儿子
[41:42] Don’t trust what he says. 别相信他所说的
[41:49] You can’t trust Sebastian Blood. 你不能相信塞巴斯帝安布拉德
[42:18] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme