Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:04] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:11] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:13] But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:18] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:21] (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林)
[00:23] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:28] Previously on Arrow:
[00:30] The defendant is found not guilty. 被告被判无罪
[00:34] – Hello, Moira. – What do you want, Malcolm? – 你好,莫伊拉 – 你想要做什么,麦尔坎?
[00:36] Thea is my daughter. 蒂雅是我的女儿
[00:39] What do these guys want with a 70-year-old sub? 这些家伙要一艘 七十年之久的潜水艇做什么?
[00:42] What’s on it, it’ll save the human race. 潜水艇上面的东西,它能拯救全人类
[00:44] Will it save him? 能够救他吗?
[00:46] Sir, there’s been a development. 先生,有进展了
[00:50] Brother Cyrus, how do you feel? 赛洛斯弟兄,你觉得如何?
[00:55] Stronger. 更加强壮
[01:13] What was that? 那是什么?
[02:01] 剧名:科学英才
[02:07] Mrs. Queen, welcome back to the company. 昆恩女士,欢迎回到公司
[02:09] – Thank you. – You look fabulous. Better than ever. – 谢谢 – 你看起来气色真好,比以往更好
[02:12] – Did you do something to your hair? – I shampooed it… – 你对你的头发做了什么吗? – 我在没有八个女人…
[02:14] without eight women and a guard watching. …和一个守卫的注目下 洗过头发
[02:16] Ha, ha. Is it okay to laugh? Because I was ordered not to say anything about prison… 我可以笑吗?因为我被下令不要提 有关你坐牢的事…
[02:21] – just to avoid any awkward exchanges. – Like that one. – …只为了避免尴尬的对话 – 就像刚才那样
[02:27] Right. 对
[02:29] We need to drill down on these numbers before the earnings call. 我们必须在财报会议之前 深入探讨这些数据
[02:33] Oliver. I didn’t realize your mother was stopping by for a visit today. 奥利佛,我不知道你母亲今天 要顺道来拜访
[02:37] Well, it’s not a visit. This is her company too. 她不是来拜访,这也是她的公司 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[02:41] Of course. 那是当然的 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[02:43] – How are you, Moira? – Back, Isabel. – 你好吗,莫伊拉? – 我回来了,伊莎贝尔
[02:48] Mr. Queen, may I speak to you for a minute? 昆恩先生,我可以跟你说句话吗?
[02:50] 主演:大卫兰姆西
[02:52] What sort of message does it send to the 如果我们把昆恩集团
[02:54] investment community, to this city… 直接交还给你母亲… 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[02:56] if we hand Queen Consolidated …这对投资界、对全体市民 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[02:58] right back to your mother? 传达了什么样的讯息呢? 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[02:59] – She was acquitted. – By a jury, not by the city. – 她被判无罪 – 陪审团判的,不是全体市民
[03:03] Oliver, stop thinking like a son… 奥利佛,别再以儿子身份思考…
[03:06] and start thinking like a CEO. …开始以执行长身份思考吧 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[03:10] 主演:曼奴班奈特
[03:12] Oliver. 奥利佛
[03:13] 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[03:14] There’s been a break-in. 有人非法闯入
[03:22] (科学展示 新星实验室粒子加速器安全吗?)
[03:26] Damn. 可恶
[03:31] 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[03:33] This door was made of expanded reinforced titanium. 这扇门是扩充强化钛制成的
[03:36] – What did they use to do this? – We’re not sure yet. – 他们用什么东西办到的? – 我们还不确定
[03:39] No sign of explosives. Maybe a crane, maybe a forklift. 没有炸药的痕迹 也许是起重机,也许是堆高机
[03:43] We’re guessing there was at least three of them, maybe four. 我们猜至少有三个人,也许四人
[03:46] Given how quick they got in and out of here. 根据他们进出这里的速度有多快
[03:49] They were fast. 他们动作很快
[03:52] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Hey, stop. Wait. You don’t even have a fare! 等等、等等,嘿,停车 等等,你根本没载客耶!
[04:02] Any idea what these guys were so hot to break in here for? 知道这些家伙闯入这里 是为了什么吗?
[04:05] Didn’t happen to leave a spare earthquake machine lying around, did you? 不会刚好在这里放了一台 多出来的地震机器吧?
[04:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:13] This is what we were able to pull off the, uh, security cameras. 这是我们能从监视器调出来的画面
[04:22] This is the only guy we got on video. The rest of the crew must have come in after. 我们只有拍到这个家伙 其他人一定是后来才进来
[04:26] Actually, it was only one guy. 其实只有一个人
[04:30] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[04:31] Actually, my train was late. 其实是我的火车误点了
[04:32] The second one. The first one, I did miss… 第二班火车误点了 我没有搭到第一班火车
[04:35] but that was my cab driver’s fault. 但那是计程车司机的错
[04:36] I’ve got this great traffic app and… 我有个很棒的路况应用程式… 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[04:40] He thought that he was right. 但他认为他走对路了 制片:JP芬恩
[04:42] – I’m here now though, so… – Great. Who the hell are you? – 不过我现在来了,所以… – 好极了,你到底是谁啊?
[04:45] – And do your parents know that you’re here? – I’m Barry Allen. – 你爸妈知道你在这吗? – 我是贝瑞艾伦
[04:48] From the Central City Police Department. 来自中央市警局
[04:51] I’m with the Crime Scene Investigation Unit. 我是犯罪现场调查组的
[04:54] We’re working on a case with some similar… 我们在中央市侦办一起…
[04:56] unexplained elements in Central City, so when the report of your robbery… …有原因不明之处的类似案件 所以当这起抢案的消息…
[05:00] came over the wire, my captain sent me up here. …传到我们那边 我的队长派我来这里
[05:05] And you think one guy ripped through this door like it was tinfoil? 而你认为光凭一人就把这扇门 像铝箔纸一样撕开?
[05:09] One very strong guy, yeah. 一个非常强壮的人,是的
[05:13] Uh, it takes about 120050-foot pounds of torque to break someone’s neck. 要扭断一个人的脖子 需要大约1250尺磅的扭矩
[05:17] See the marks on the guard’s neck? 看到警卫脖子上的痕迹吗?
[05:19] The bruising pattern suggests the killer used only one hand. 瘀青的形状显示凶手只用一只手
[05:25] I’m guessing you don’t know how hard it is to break someone’s neck. 我精你不知道 扭断一个人的脖子有多么困难
[05:27] Hmm? No. No idea. 对,不知道
[05:30] Uh, we’re gonna need a list of the entire inventory here… 我们需要一份完整的存货清单…
[05:33] to figure out exactly what was stolen. …来查清楚究竟是什么被偷了
[05:35] Actually, I think I know what was stolen. 事实上,我想我知道什么被偷了 编剧:安德鲁克雷斯伯格,杰夫强斯
[05:38] A centrifuge. An industrial centrifuge. 一台离心机,工业用离心机
[05:41] Probably the Kord Enterprises 2BX-900, maybe the six series. 可能是寇德金业2BX-900型 也许是六系列的
[05:45] Both have a three-column base. 两者都有三脚底座
[05:48] Here, you can see the three sets of broken bolts… 这里,你们可以看到三组坏掉的螺栓 导演:麦可舒尔兹
[05:50] where the thief just, poof, ripped it out of the ground. 小偷直接从地面把它拔起来
[05:54] And what exactly is a centrifuge? 离心机究竟是什么?
[05:57] It separates liquids. The centripetal acceleration causes denser substances… 它能分离液体 向心加速度导致较稠密的物质…
[06:01] – to separate out along the radial direction. – The lighter objects move to the top. – 沿径向分离出来 – 较轻的物体移到上层
[06:05] – What did you say your name was again? – Barry Allen. – 你说你叫什么名字? – 贝瑞,艾伦
[06:08] Felicity Smoak. 菲莉西蒂,史默克
[06:14] You can see the cracks heading towards the door. 你们可以看到这些裂痕通往门口
[06:17] Footsteps. One guy. 脚印,一个人
[06:22] Anyway, it’s just a theory. 总之呢,这只是个理论
[06:24] – One backed by a lot of evidence. – There has to be another explanation. – 有很多证据支援的理论 – 一定有其他解释
[06:30] Yeah, I’m sure you’re right. 对,我想你说得对
[06:33] You might want to fill our mutual friend in on this. 你可能想告诉我们的共同朋友这件事
[06:36] Don’t worry. 别担心
[06:38] I’m sure he’s already on it. 我相信他已经着手调查了
[06:48] We need to change directions. 我们需要变换方向
[06:50] – Ten degrees north. – We need to rest. – 往北转十度 – 我们需要休息
[06:53] If Ivo and any of his men survived that blast, they’ll be tracking us. 如果艾佛和他的手下没有被炸死 他们一定会追踪我们
[06:56] We keep moving. 我们继续移动
[07:01] Five minutes. 休息五分钟
[07:07] – Will you watch him, please? – Of course. – 请你看着他 – 当然好
[07:13] Do you believe him? That this Hozen will lead us… 你相信他们吗? 这颗“古石”会带我们…
[07:16] – to a wrecked Japanese sub? – Ivo seems to think so. – …找到一艘失事的日本潜水般? – 艾佛似乎这么认为
[07:19] I just hope whatever miracle serum they’re after is actually on board. 我只希望他们想找的奇�血清 真的在潜水艇上
[07:24] For his sake. 为了他好
[07:26] How do you know that girl? 你怎么认识那个女生的?
[07:30] Sara was on my father’s boat… 莎拉搭了我父亲船…
[07:34] with me. …跟我在一起
[07:37] What about the girl in the picture? Laurel? 那么照片中的女生呢?萝蕾尔?
[07:40] The girl you told me you were in love with? 你跟我说你深爱的那个女生?
[07:45] Sara is her sister. 莎拉是她妹妹
[07:52] I feel like taking a walk. 我想要去走一走
[07:54] Anyone care to join me? 有人想跟我来吗?
[07:58] I guess a lot’s happened in the last year. 我精去年发生了很多事情
[08:05] Oliver. Got the final inventory from Applied Sciences. 奥利佛,从应用科学部 拿到最后的清单了
[08:08] That CSI from Central City was right. 中央市来的犯罪现场调查员 说得没错
[08:11] – Only thing missing is a centrifuge. – You have to see this. – 不见的只有离心机 – 你必须看看这个
[08:14] I pulled up CC traffic camera footage from across the street of Applied Sciences. 我从应用科学部对街的交通监视器 调出来的影片
[08:18] This is three minutes after the alarm went off. 这是警报器响起后的三分钟
[08:27] Can we help you with something, detective? 有什么事吗,警探?
[08:29] Oh, CSIs aren’t actually detectives. 哦,犯罪现场调查员不算警探
[08:32] We don’t even carry guns, just some plastic baggies. Ha, ha. 我们不带枪,只带几个塑胶袋
[08:38] Where should I set up my equipment? 我应该在哪里架设我的设备?
[08:40] – I’ll show you. – What’s going on? – 我带你去看 – 这是怎么回事?
[08:42] Your assistant said that you preferred to keep the investigation in-house. 你的助理说你偏好让调查过程 保持在公司内部
[08:46] I cleared it with my captain to give you a hand. 我的队长准许我来帮你们的忙
[08:53] – Ahem. What are you doing? – We need to find this intruder… – 你在干嘛? – 我们必须找出这名入侵者
[08:56] and he seems to know more about it than any of us. 而他知道的似乎比我们任何人多
[08:58] Look, forensic science isn’t exactly my forte, so… 监识科学不是我的强项,所以…
[09:05] I’d say we need him… 我说我们需要他
[09:08] wouldn’t you? 你不认为吗?
[09:10] Mm-hm.
[09:14] I’ll show you around. 我带你认识环境
[09:22] Why am I getting the feeling you know more about this than Felicity’s new friend? 为什么我觉得你比菲莉西蒂的新朋友 更了解这件事?
[09:27] Pray I’m wrong. 希望是我搞错了
[09:36] Hi. I’m sorry about what happened at the office this morning. 嗨,我对今早在公司发生的事 感到抱歉
[09:40] There are a lot of people who think I got away with murder. 有很多人认为我杀了人却逍遥法外
[09:43] Maybe I did. 也许我真是如此
[09:44] Mom, the trial, the Undertaking, Malcolm Merlyn, all of that is behind us now. 妈,审判、任务、麦尔坎莫林 那些事都已经过去了
[09:49] – We need everyone to see that. – How are we going to do that? – 我们需要让大家都明白 – 我们要怎么办到呢?
[09:52] We throw a party. 我们举办派对
[09:55] Thea. 蒂雅
[09:57] – Roy. – Did I hear you say something about a party? – 罗伊 – 我是不是听到你们提到派对?
[10:00] – A “welcome back” party for Mom. – I don’t think so. – 帮妈举办“欢迎回到昆恩集团”派对 – 我不这么认为
[10:03] If things are gonna get back to normal… 如果事情要回归正常…
[10:05] then we need to start acting normal. …我们得开始表现得一如往常
[10:07] Normal for us is a lavish party. 我们的正常就是奢华的派对
[10:11] I’m sorry, Mrs. Queen, I can’t stay for brunch. 对不起,昆恩太太 我没办法留下来吃早午餐
[10:14] I guess we gotta go. 我想我们得走了
[10:18] Bye. 拜
[10:21] I’ll take care of everything. 我会打点好一切
[10:35] – What exactly are you looking for? – Your thief’s shoes touched the ground… – 你究竟在找什么呢? – 窃贼的鞋子接触到地面
[10:39] which means he tracked in dozens of clues as to where he’s been the past few days. 这表示他带进来很多线索 可以得知他过去几天去过哪里
[10:45] Gotcha. 找到了
[10:55] Shouldn’t take long. 应该不会花太久
[11:00] So you’ve seen him, right? 你见过他,对吧?
[11:03] The vigilante? 私刑者?
[11:05] I read that he saved you. 我读到他曾经救过你
[11:07] What was he like? 他人怎么样?
[11:11] – Green. – 很绿 – 绿色 – Green.
[11:13] That’s interesting, right? 很有意思,对吧?
[11:15] I mean, why green? 我是说,为什么是绿色?
[11:17] Black would be better for stealth and urban camouflage. 黑色会比较适合隐身和都市伪装
[11:20] Me, personally… 我个人认为…
[11:22] I think that he trained in some sort of, like, forest or jungle environment… …他是在森林或丛林环境 受过训练
[11:27] and the green is a nod to that. 而绿色证明了这一点
[11:29] I don’t give the vigilante much thought. 我没有对私刑者多想
[11:32] Police reports show that he uses carbon arrows. 警方报告显示他使用碳纤维箭
[11:34] But if he switched to an aluminum-carbon composite… 但如果他换成铝碳复合材料…
[11:37] he would have far better penetration. …他得到的穿透力会增强许多
[11:40] Maybe he thinks he penetrates just fine. 也许他认为穿透得刚刚好
[11:42] Do you wanna know something else? 你还想知道别的吗?
[11:44] I think that he has partners. 我认为他有同伴
[11:47] Definitely someone with a background in computer sciences. 绝对是有电脑科学背景的人
[11:51] Yeah. 对
[11:53] Why are you so interested in the vigilante? 你为什么对私刑者这么感兴趣?
[12:01] When I was 11, my mom was murdered. 我十一岁的时候,我妈妈遭到杀害
[12:04] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[12:06] They never caught the guy who did it. 他们从未抓到凶手
[12:10] Maybe he would’ve. 也许他抓得到
[12:17] The soil, there’s a crystalline structure in it. 土里面有晶体结构
[12:23] – That’s weird. – What’s weird? – 怪了 – 什么怪了?
[12:27] It’s sugar. 那是糖
[12:35] Sin, you said this was an emergency. 辛,你说这是急事
[12:38] No offense, but, Thea, you shouldn’t be here. 无意冒犯,不过蒂雅 你不应该来这里
[12:40] In the alleyway of the club I own? 不该来我开的夜店旁边的巷子?
[12:44] It’s my friend Max. He’s missing. I haven’t seen him for a week. No one has. 是我朋友马克斯,他失踪了 我一星期没看到他了,没人见过他
[12:48] Something happened to him. 他出事了
[12:51] I figured you knew someone who could help. 我想你认识可以帮忙的人
[12:54] Roy can help you. 罗伊可以帮你
[12:56] I thought you wanted me to stay out of trouble. 我以为你要我别惹麻烦
[12:59] I kind of like that you never turn away from someone who needs help. 我有点喜欢你从未拒绝 需要帮忙的人
[13:02] – I’ll just get someone to cover the club. – What do you mean? – 我去找人来顾店 – 什么意思?
[13:05] Oh, I’m coming with you. 哦,我要跟你一起去
[13:15] I hear you’re throwing a party. 我听说你要举办派对
[13:17] – I didn’t get my invite. – Where exactly should I have addressed it? – 我没有收到邀请函 – 我应该寄到哪里去呢?
[13:22] – Starling City Cemetery? – I know that’s where you wish I was right now. – 史特林市墓园吗? – 我知道你希望我现在人在那里
[13:26] Lying beside my son. 躺在我儿子身旁
[13:28] Am I supposed to feel sorry for you, Malcolm? 我应该为你感到难过吗,麦尔坎?
[13:32] You killed Tommy. 你杀了汤米
[13:34] You killed your son. 你杀了自己的儿子
[13:37] – You cannot have my daughter. – Our daughter. – 你不能抢走我的女儿 – 我们的女儿
[13:40] I think we both needed someone that night. 我想那一夜我们都需要有个伴
[13:43] I felt so bad about betraying Rebecca’s memory… 背叛已故的蕾贝卡 我感到相当过意不去
[13:47] that I left Starling. 于是我离开史特林市
[13:50] Left Tommy behind. 丢下汤米
[13:55] That’s when I made my way to Nanda Parbat… 我就是在那个时候前往南达巴特
[13:58] where I found my new purpose. 在那里我到我的新目标
[14:00] In a way, Moira… 在某种程度上,莫伊拉…
[14:03] you made me the man I am today. …你造就了今日的我
[14:05] Thea is innocent. 蒂雅是无辜的
[14:08] She loved Robert. 她爱罗勃
[14:09] Please don’t take that away from her, I’m begging you. 请不要夺走她跟他的关系 我求求你
[14:12] Thea is all I have left. 蒂雅是我仅存的亲人
[14:15] Tell her the truth… 告诉她真相
[14:17] and tell her soon. 尽快告诉她
[14:24] – You found something? – We found something. – 你找到线索了吗? – 我们找到线索了
[14:26] There were trace amounts of sucrose in a speck of dirt the killer dragged in. 凶手的靴子拖进来的一小片土 里头有微量的蔗糖
[14:30] Which got me thinking. There’s a sugar refinery two miles from here. 这让我想到 离这里两哩处有一座糖厂
[14:33] The land around it is suffused in waste sugar, so I checked. They had a delivery truck stolen. 糖岩周围的土地充满废糖 所以我查过,他们有一辆送货车被伦
[14:38] Their truck matches the make and model of the truck the thief used. 他们的货车符合窃贼 用来偷离心机的货车车款
[14:42] – Can you track the vehicle? – We’ve been trying. – 你们能追踪车辆吗? – 我们已经在尝试了
[14:45] What was that? 那是什么?
[14:49] You’re not going to believe this. The truck was used to rob a blood bank. 这真是令人难以置信 货车被用来抢劫一间血库
[14:53] – Are you sure? – Yeah, our guy just made off with 30,000 cc’s. – 你确定吗? – 对,他刚抢了三万毫升的0型阴性血
[14:56] He has super-strength, likes blood. Please don’t tell me we suddenly believe in vampires. 他有超大力气、嗜血? 拜托别告诉我我们突然相信有吸血鬼
[15:01] We should get this information to the local police. 我们应该把这个消息告诉当地警方
[15:03] I’ll take care of that. 这个…交给我来办
[15:05] Did you say that you were working a similar case in Central City? 你说你们在中央市侦办类似的案件?
[15:08] Yeah. Um… Yeah, you know, it’s similar. 对,对,你懂的,很类似
[15:12] Has similar elements. A lot of similarities. 有类似要素,很多相似之处
[15:16] Right. 这样啊
[15:21] Look into this Allen kid. There’s more to him than he’s letting on. 我要你调查这个艾伦小子 他有所隐瞒
[15:25] His intentions seem pretty clear to me. 我看他的意图相当清楚
[15:29] Just do it, please. 做就对了,拜托
[15:32] Oliver, when are you gonna tell me what exactly we’re up against? 奥利佛,你打算什么时候告诉我 我们究竟在对付什么人?
[15:41] (西蒙斯糖岩)
[16:53] – Ow! – I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:00] You were right to ask if I knew more than I was letting on. 你问我是否有所隐瞒是对的
[17:04] – I’ve seen men with abilities like that before. – You have? – 我以前见过有那种能力的人 – 你见过?
[17:10] Where? 在哪里?
[17:12] The island. 在岛上
[17:14] The second year marooned there, we… 漂流到那里的第二年,我们…
[17:17] I came across the remains of a Japanese World War ll military project. 我发现日军二战军事计划的遗留物
[17:23] It was a serum designed to create human weapons. 是用来创造人体武器的血清
[17:27] Human weapons? My God, what’s next, aliens? 人体武器? 老天,接下来是什么,异形吗?
[17:29] This is real, Diggle. 这是真的,狄戈
[17:32] Those five years that I was away, I came across things that just… 我不在的那五年,我碰到不少…
[17:36] defy explanation. …无法解释的事
[17:39] There’s a doctor, his name is Ivo… 有一名博士,他叫做艾佛…
[17:41] and he came to the island to test the serum on people. …他来到那座岛 用人体来测试那种血清
[17:46] The ones that survived… 存活下来的人…
[17:48] their endurance, reflexes and strength were all enhanced. …他们的耐力、反应和力气都增强了
[17:52] – You think this Ivo’s in Starling City? – He’s dead. – 你认为艾佛在史特林市吗? – 他死了
[17:58] So is everyone that he injected with the serum… 被他注射血清的人也都死了
[18:00] the last of which I burned. 最后一批血清则被我烧了
[18:03] – Think someone found the recipe? – A centrifuge and a supply of blood. – 你想有人找到了配方吗? – 离心机和大量血液供应
[18:06] I think someone wants to make more of it. 我想有人想要制造更多血清
[18:09] – A lot more. – Why couldn’t you have been marooned… – 非常之多 – 你为什么不能漂流到…
[18:11] – on Aruba? – There’s a third component. – 阿鲁巴岛呢? – 还有第三个构成要素
[18:14] A strong sedative. 强效的镇静剂
[18:18] I preferred it when you left these in people. 我宁可你把箭留在坏人身上
[18:20] I need you to analyze the blood. If we figure out which sedative they’re using… 我需要你分析箭头上的血液 如果我们查出他们使用哪种镇静剂…
[18:24] We can figure out where the next robbery will be. 我们就能查出下一起抢案会在哪里
[18:28] Barry and I will get right on it. 贝瑞和我会立刻处理
[18:33] I think our Miss Smoak is smitten. 我想我们的史默克小姐恋爱了
[18:35] Diggle, what did you find out about Mr. Allen? 狄戈,你对艾伦先生有何发现?
[18:38] He’s not who he says he is. 他对他的身份说谎
[18:49] – How are you holding up? – I could do with a better-looking crutch. Heh. – 你还撑得住吗? – 可以换漂亮一点的人来扶我
[18:54] You two seem like you’ve gotten pretty chummy. 看来你们两个变得相当要好
[18:58] We’re here. 我们到了
[19:05] There must be a fissure in the island below the waterline… 这座岛在水线以下一定有个裂缝…
[19:08] for it to come that far inland. …它才能跑到这么内陆
[19:12] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[19:15] They have nitric acid next to hydrazine? 他们把硝酸放联胺旁边?
[19:19] Permanganates on top of acetone? This is the definition of dangerous. 过锰酸盐在丙酮上面? 这也太危险了
[19:23] If it’s so dangerous, maybe you shouldn’t be touching them. 如果那么危险 或许你不应该碰它们
[19:31] – Barry? – Yeah. – 贝瑞? – 什么事?
[19:32] I managed to get a sample of the perpetrator’s blood from the police. 我设法从警方那里拿到 犯人的血液样本
[19:36] We need to isolate a sedative in the blood. It could lead us to the thief. 我们必须分离血液中的镇静剂 它能带我们找到窃贼
[19:39] – How did the police get it? – The vigilante shot him with an arrow. – 警方怎么拿到的? – 显然私刑者用箭射他
[19:44] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑吧
[19:46] You know what this means, right? 你知道这代表什么吗?
[19:48] This means the vigilante’s working the same case we are. 这表示私刑者跟我们在侦办 同一个案子
[19:52] Go figure. 真没想到
[19:54] – How did you get it? – Oliver has a lot of connections. – 你们怎么拿到的? – 奥利佛人脉很广
[19:58] Heh. Wow.
[20:00] Pays to work for a billionaire. 为亿万富翁工作真值得
[20:02] Actually, my take-home’s nothing special. 其实我的实得薪资没什么特别
[20:05] Especially given I am rarely at home since I’m with him every night. 尤其是考虑到我很少在家 因为我每天晚上跟他在一起
[20:10] – I didn’t realize you and he were… – Oh, no. – 我不知道你跟他是… – 哦,不
[20:14] We’re… He and I are not… 我们是…他跟我不是…
[20:16] No, I do not like Oliver. 不,我没有喜欢奥利佛
[20:22] Um, I was invited to a work function. 我受邀参加一个工作聚会
[20:26] It’s a… It’s a party. 是一个派对
[20:29] And I have a plus one. 我可以携伴参加
[20:31] I was thinking you would make a really good plus one. 我在想你会是很棒的男伴
[20:41] There’s not gonna be dancing, is there? 不会需要跳舞吧?
[20:44] I’m just not too good on my feet. 我的双脚不太灵活
[20:54] Ugh. Reeks in here. 这里真臭
[20:57] Guess your friend wasn’t too into painting seascapes. 我猜你朋友不怎么喜欢画海景画
[21:04] (塞巴斯帝安布拉德 贫民区救灾捐血活动)
[21:07] Max is like any starving artist. 马克斯和其他挨饿的艺术家一样
[21:10] Starving. 总是挨饿
[21:12] But I could always crash here when I didn’t have a place to stay. 不过当我无处可去的时候 我总是可以来这里过夜
[21:17] Hey, this blood drive was a week ago. 嘿,这个捐血活动在一周前
[21:19] When did you say he went missing? 你说他什么时候失踪的?
[21:25] That day. 就在那一天
[21:37] It’s Daily. 我是戴立
[21:39] Someone’s looking for Maxwell Stanton. 有人在找马克斯史坦顿
[21:41] Then they should find him. 那就应该让他们找到他
[21:43] Yes, Brother Blood. 好的,布拉德弟兄
[21:45] (寇德TBX-900)
[21:50] Blood provides life. 血液提供生命
[21:54] Blood provides power. 血液提供力量
[21:56] And with power… 有了力量…
[21:59] there’s no limit to what I can do. …我就无所不能
[22:04] Central City is just a day away from making history… 再过一天,当备受争议的 新星实验室粒子加速器…
[22:07] when the controversial S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator is finally turned on. …终于放动时 中央市将会创造历史
[22:12] – Pretty cool, right? – You know there’s a 100-percent increase… – 相当酷,对吧? – 你知道自从他们启动…
[22:15] in earthquakes since they turned on the Large Hadron Collider? …大型强子对投机后 地震率增加了一倍吗?
[22:18] That data is misleading. 那个数据有误导性
[22:21] – You know about misleading, don’t you? – What are you talking about? – 你懂什么叫做误导,不是吗? – 你在说什么?
[22:24] He’s not a full CSI. He’s an assistant, whose bosses don’t know you’re in Starling. 他不是正牌犯罪现场调查员,他是助理 你主管不知道你在史特林市
[22:28] And there is no similar case in Central City. So tell me, Barry… 而且中央市也没有类似案件 所以告诉我,贝瑞…
[22:34] what are you really doing here? …你来这里的真正目的是什么?
[22:42] – I told you my mom was murdered. – By your father. – 我跟你说过我妈遭到杀害 – 凶手是你父亲
[22:45] He didn’t do it. 不是他干的
[22:47] You said that the police didn’t find the man who killed her. 你说警方没有找到杀她的凶手
[22:53] The police think they did. 警方认为他们找到了
[22:57] My dad has been serving a life sentence. 我爸爸在狱中服无期徒刑
[23:02] – They didn’t believe me. – About what? – 他们不相信我 – 不信什么事?
[23:09] I was 11. 当时我十一岁
[23:16] One night… 某天晚上…
[23:19] something just came into our house, like a tornado. …有个东西跑进来我们家 有如龙卷风
[23:23] A blur. 一团模糊
[23:26] Somewhere inside the blur, I saw a person. 在那一团模糊之中,我看到一个人
[23:31] My dad went to fight it. 我爸爸起身反抗
[23:34] I tried to get him when suddenly… 我试着抓他,突然之间…
[23:40] I was 20 blocks away from our house. …我出现在离家二十个街区的地方
[23:45] Nobody believed me. 没有人相信我
[23:48] Heh. They thought I was trying to cover for my father. 他们认为我试着掩护我父亲
[23:52] But what I saw that night was real. 但是那天晚上我看到的东西是真的
[23:56] As real as the man that ripped down that metal door with his bare hands. 跟徒手扯掉金属门的男人一样真实
[24:04] That’s why I look into cases like this. 所以我才调查像这样的案子
[24:09] The ones nobody believes are possible. 没有人相信有可能的案子
[24:13] Maybe if I can just make sense of one… 也许只要我能厘清一个案子…
[24:17] I might be able to find out who really killed my mother. …我或许就能查出 真正杀害我母亲的人是谁
[24:22] And free my dad. 并且救出我爸爸
[24:30] I am sorry I lied to you. 很抱歉我骗了你们
[24:35] Better find another plus one. 最好再去找个男伴了
[24:45] He did lie about who he really was. 他确实对他的身份撒谎
[24:53] And what do we do every day? 那我们每天都在干嘛呢?
[25:09] – Hey. How’s everything going in there? – Good evening, Queens. – 嘿,里头一切都还好吗? – 晚安,昆恩家
[25:13] – May I have a word? – Yeah. – 我可以说句话吗? – 好
[25:17] – I’m sorry if I overreacted earlier. – You think? – 如果稍早我反应过度,我很抱歉 – 你觉得呢?
[25:22] Right now you need to apologize to your mother. 现在你需要向你妈妈道歉
[25:25] – Not me. – For what? – 不是我 – 道什么歉?
[25:26] For being wrong. 因为你错了
[25:37] I guess these days I only draw a crowd when I’m on trial for murder. 我想这些日子我只有因谋杀罪受审 才能吸引人群
[25:41] – Mom, you don’t have to… – We have guests. – 妈,你不必… – 我们有客人
[25:44] However few of them there are. 无论人数有多少
[25:50] This is not your fault, Ollie. 这不是你的错,奥利
[26:01] – How’s your mom doing? – Oh, you know us Queen women… – 你妈妈还好吗? – 哦,你懂我们昆恩家的女人…
[26:04] – nothing gets to us. – You must take after your dad. – 没有什么事能影响到我们 – 你一定是遗传到你爸
[26:08] Sorry. 抱歉
[26:11] Sin, what’s up? 辛,怎么了?
[26:12] – I found Max. – Where? – 我找到马克斯了 – 在哪里?
[26:17] – I’m on my way. – They find Max? – 我马上过去 – 他们找到马克斯了?
[26:20] Um, no. She just wants me to stop by. 没有,她只是要我过去一趟
[26:22] – I can come with you. – You should stay here. – 我可以跟你一起去 – 你应该待在这里
[26:25] Your mom needs you. Okay, I’ll call you later. 你妈妈需要你好了,我晚一点打给你
[26:41] Time for a dance? 想即L支舞吗?
[26:44] Not really feeling like dancing with you, Oliver. 不太想跟你跳舞,奥利佛
[26:46] I know. And that is why… 我知道,所以我才会…
[26:49] I called him. …打给他
[26:55] FYI, they will card him at the bar. 提醒你,他在吧台会被要求看证件
[27:04] Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[27:06] I was serious about not being able to dance… 我说不会跳舞是认真的…
[27:09] but I’ll hold your hands and sway. Heh. …不过我会牵着你的手摆动
[27:13] – Sold. – Okay. – 可以 – 好
[27:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[27:35] I tried to warn you. 我试着警告过你
[27:37] I tried to ignore you. 我试着不理会你
[27:47] I am sorry, Oliver. 我很遗憾,奥利佛
[27:54] Yeah. 是啊
[28:05] Oliver threw you a lovely party. 奥利佛帮你办了一个迷人的派对
[28:06] Oliver’s a good son, if not the best judge of character. 奥利佛是个好儿子 即使他不怎么懂得看人
[28:12] Is everything okay? 一切都还好吗?
[28:15] Everything is going perfectly. 一切进行得很完美
[28:45] He doesn’t have long. 他活不了多久了
[28:46] If this miracle drug is on board, then we need to find it now. 如果这个奇�药物在潜水般上 我们必须立刻找到
[28:50] Slade, we’ll be back in a few minutes, okay? 史莱德,我们等一下回来,好吗?
[28:53] I’ll just get comfortable. 我就舒适地待着
[29:03] There. 在那里
[29:12] 米拉库鲁
[29:13] Miracle. 奇�
[29:15] I wasn’t ever sure it was real. 我本来不确定那是真的
[29:19] – What happens if we give it to Slade? – He needs a sedative in his bloodstream first. – 如果帮史莱德注射他会怎么样? – 他的血流中必须先有镇静剂
[29:23] They might have potassium bromide or Barbital. 他们可能有溴化钾或巴比妥
[29:29] Ugh. It’s empty. 是空的
[29:32] What happens if we give it to him without the sedative? 如果在没有镇静剂的情况下 帮他注射会怎么样?
[29:36] – Sara! – He’ll die for sure. – 莎拉 – 他肯定会死
[29:39] He’s going to die anyway. 反正他已经是死路一条
[29:42] What was that? 那是什么
[29:43] Ivo and his men. 艾佛和他的手下
[29:45] They’re on the sub. 他们上了潜水艇
[29:50] – Have you made contact? – Yes. – 你联络上了吗? – 是的
[29:52] He said to tell you that your information was gratefully accepted. 他叫我转告你 他欣然接受你提供的情报
[30:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:06] – Who was that? – Nothing to worry about. – 那个人是谁? – 没什么好担心的
[30:08] Thank you for tonight, Oliver. It was a lovely party. 今晚谢谢你,奥利佛 那是个迷人的派对
[30:12] I’m so sorry that I put you through that. 很抱歉害你难堪
[30:14] Oh. Listen, I don’t care what anyone else in the city thinks of me. 听着,我不在乎城里的其他人 怎么看我
[30:18] I only care what you two think. 我只在乎你们两个的想法
[30:22] And I have to get back to the office. – Mm-hm. – Excuse me. 我必须回公司一趟,失陪了
[30:30] Thea. 蒂雅
[30:34] – There’s something I need to tell you. – Sure, what is it? – 有件事我必须告诉你 – 好,什么事?
[30:43] I love you. 我爱你
[30:48] I love you too. 我也爱你
[30:56] Yes. Yes, sir. I… 是,是,先生,我…
[31:01] Yes, Director Singh, I know that this is not the first time. 是的,辛主任 我知道这不是第一次了
[31:05] Yes, sir, I do value my job. Very much. 是,先生,我非常珍惜我的工作
[31:09] I will be on the next train. Mm-hm. 我会搭上下一班火车
[31:12] I’ll be back tonight. Okay. 我今晚就回去,好,谢…
[31:17] Well, my boss found out I don’t have food poisoning. 我的主管发现我根本没有食物中毒
[31:21] I need to get back to Central City if I still wanna be employed. 如果我想保住工作 我必须回去中央市了
[31:25] Which I do. 我想保住工作
[31:26] Um, tell the S.C.P.D. that the sedative in the thief’s blood is ketamine. 告诉史特林市警局 窃贼血液中的镇静剂是K他命
[31:31] It’s a schedule-3 controlled substance. Shouldn’t be too hard to track. 那是三级管制药品 应该不难追查
[31:34] – I’ll make sure they get it. – Okay. – 我一定会转达给他们 – 好的
[31:37] – It was really nice working with you. – Thank you. We couldn’t have done it… – 跟你共事…真的很愉快 – 谢谢…没有你的话…
[31:41] without you. …我们办不到
[31:48] Heh.
[31:52] Goodbye, Felicity. 再见,菲莉西蒂
[31:57] Bye. 拜
[32:02] Max! Get off! Let go. 马克斯!放开!放手
[32:04] – Max. Get off of me. Get off. – Hey, let her go. Let her go. – 马克斯,放开我,放开 – 嘿,放开她,放开她
[32:09] Stupid cops. They’re saying Max OD’d. 蠢警察,他们说马克斯吸毒过量
[32:12] – Was he using? – No. – 他会吸毒吗? – 不会
[32:14] He made extra cash donating blood. 他靠捐血来赚外快
[32:15] You think the hospital would let him be a donor if he was an addict? 如果他有毒瘾 你想医院会让他捐血吗?
[32:29] Hey. You can’t be here, kid. 嘿,你不能进来这里,小子
[32:39] We found trace amounts of ketamine in the thief’s blood. 我们在窃贼的血液中 发现微量的K他命
[32:42] It’s a common surgical anesthesia derived from hydrochloric salt. 那是常见的手术用麻醉剂 从盐酸提取
[32:46] Can you use that to track him? 你能用来追踪他吗?
[32:48] With the current concentration ratio in the sample… 根据样本目前的浓度比…
[32:51] there’s one location with a large enough quantity of the sedative… …只有一个地方 有大量且充足的镇静剂…
[32:54] that correlates with the amount of blood the stolen centrifuge can process. …与被盗的离心机能处理的血量相符
[33:00] – What is it? There’s no sign. – A.R.G.U.S. doesn’t like to advertise. – 这是哪里?没有招牌 – 阿戈斯不喜欢打广告
[33:04] It’s a disaster bunker. A.R.G.U.S. has them all over the country. 是避难碉堡 阿戈斯在全国各地都有设置
[33:07] They store relief supplies. Food. Clothing. 他们存放救灾物责、食物、衣服
[33:10] – Medicine. – I’m on my way. – 药物 – 我马上过去
[33:16] Oliver. 奥利佛
[33:18] I can’t believe I’m actually saying this. The way this arrow head is bent… 我不敢相信我真的会这么说 箭头的弯曲程度…
[33:23] it means our thief’s muscle density… …表示这名窃贼的肌肉密度…
[33:25] is at least 120 pounds per cubic foot. …至少是每立方尺120磅
[33:29] That’s almost the same density as common concrete. 几乎跟一般的混凝土相同密度
[33:32] Your arrows may cut, but they will not stop him. 你的箭也许能划伤他 但是阻止不了他
[33:35] I beat someone like this before, Felicity. 我以前打败过像这样的人,菲莉西蒂
[33:39] – I can do it again. – What if you can’t? – 我能再打败一次 – 万一你办不到呢?
[33:45] Oliver. 奥利佛
[33:54] Now, this, it could save you, or it could kill you. 这个东西,它能够救你 也可能会杀了你
[34:00] By the looks on your faces, I’m gonna die anyway. 根据你们的表情,反正我是死定了
[34:20] – I’m sorry. – For what? – 对不起 – 为何道歉?
[34:28] Not telling you how I really feel. 没有告诉你我真正的感受
[34:40] Do it. 来吧
[35:05] What? 什么事?
[35:07] I need your help. 我需要你的帮忙
[35:08] A friend of mine’s friend, the cops think he OD’d. 一个朋友的朋友 警方认为他吸毒过量
[35:11] – We think he was murdered. – Why? – 我们认为他是遭到杀害 – 为什么?
[35:13] Well, he wasn’t an addict, for starters. And this. 首先,他没有毒瘾 然后还有这个
[35:16] This doesn’t look like any OD I’ve ever seen. 我没看过吸毒过量长这个样子
[35:21] – Stay away from that. – You know something? – 不要插手这件事 – 你知道内情吗?
[35:25] What happened to him? 他发生什么事了?
[35:26] You’re the one who told me to be your eyes and ears. 是你叫我当你的眼线
[35:29] – Know what? That is not good enough. – Fine. Then we’re done altogether. – 我告诉你,那样还不够好 – 好吧,那我们就一刀两断
[35:34] I don’t need you. 我不需要你
[35:36] I have friends that can help me. 我有朋友可以帮我
[35:39] – You can’t stop us. – I can slow you down. – 你阻止不了我们 – 我可以让你慢下来
[36:01] And I thought it couldn’t hurt to add extra security guards. 我还以为额外增加保全人员 没什么不好
[36:05] It hurt them. 对他们很不好
[36:08] Badly. Have you prepared Thea? 相当惨 你帮蒂雅做好准备了吗?
[36:11] No. 没有
[36:13] You will not go near Thea. You will not speak to her. 你不准靠近蒂雅 你不准跟她说话
[36:16] And you will never set foot in this house again. 你不准再踏进这栋房子
[36:19] I set you free, Moira. Your life belongs to me. 我把你放了出来,莫伊拉 你的命是我的
[36:25] I am through being afraid of you. 我不想再怕你了
[36:29] Ha, ha. You think you can stop me? 你以为你阻止得了我吗?
[36:31] – Even the vigilante couldn’t kill me. – No, he couldn’t. – 就连私刑者也杀不死我 – 对,他办不到
[36:36] But I know someone who can. 不过我知道谁办得到
[36:40] Ra’s Al Ghul. 忍者大师
[36:42] How do you know that name? 你怎么知道那个名字?
[36:44] Well, I didn’t, until you mentioned Nanda Parbat. 我本来不知道 直到你提起南达巴特
[36:51] The League of Assassins, however twisted their aims… 刺客联盟 无论他们的目标有多扭曲…
[36:54] believes very deeply in a code of honor. …他们深信于荣誉守则
[36:58] Your Undertaking betrayed that code. 你的“任务”背离了那个守则
[37:02] – You told Ra’s I’m still alive? – He was so grateful to hear it. – 你告诉忍者大师我还活着? – 他很高兴听到这消息
[37:06] Because he so very much wants to kill you himself. 因为他非常想要亲手杀了你
[37:11] So my advice to you, Malcolm: 所以麦尔坎,我给你的建议是:
[37:16] Run. 逃吧
[37:22] This isn’t finished. 这事还没完呢
[37:31] (请勿叠放药品)
[37:48] – Who are you? – Merely a follower. – 你是谁? – 只是一名追随者
[37:50] – Of who? – My brother. – 追随谁? – 我的弟兄
[37:52] Did he give you the Mirakuru? Did he inject you with it? 是他给你米拉库鲁的吗? 是他给你注射的吗?
[37:55] No. He saved me with it. 不,他用它救了我
[39:10] No. 不
[39:13] Please. 拜托
[39:15] Please! 拜托
[39:17] Please. 拜托
[39:29] Drop your weapons! 放下武器!
[39:34] – Oliver. – Oliver? – 奥利佛 – 奥利佛?
[39:36] – Oliver. Oliver! – 奥利佛,奥利佛! – 奥利佛 – Oliver.
[39:43] – Is he alive? – His pulse is weak, but there. – 他还活着吗? – 他的脉搏很微弱,但是还活着
[39:45] Oliver, can you hear me? His pupils are dilated. 奥利佛,你听得见吗? 他的瞳孔扩张了
[39:51] – What the hell was that? – I don’t know. It’s coded. – 那到底是什么? – 我不知道,只有编号
[39:56] Damn it. 可恶
[39:58] Damn it. I can’t break into the dispensary files. 可恶 我进不去药房文件
[40:01] I have no idea what he was injected with. Poisoned with. 我不知道他被注射了什么 被下了什么毒
[40:04] We have no choice. 我们别无选择
[40:05] – What are you doing? Dig, wait. – Calling 911. Can’t wait. – 你在做什么?小狄,等等 – 叫救护车,不能等了
[40:09] How do we explain this? Everyone’s gonna find out Oliver’s the vigilante. 我们要怎么解释这一切? 大家都会发现奥利佛就是私刑者
[40:12] Which won’t matter if he’s dead. 假如他死了,那一点也不重要
[40:14] – Felicity, we can’t save him. – I know. You’re right. – 菲莉西蒂,我们救不了他 – 我知道,你说得对
[40:17] We can’t. 我们救不了
[40:28] Hi. Uh, one way to Central City. 你好,往中央市的单程票
[40:31] It left 10 minutes ago. 十分钟前开走了
[40:33] Of course it did. 当然开走了
[40:35] – When is the next one? – In the morning. – 下一班是什么时候? – 明天早上
[40:38] In the morning. 明天早上
[41:48] Please save my friend. 请你救救我的朋友
[42:18] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme