Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:05] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:11] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:13] Bu! to do so, [can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:18] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:21] (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林)
[00:23] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:27] Previously on Arrow:
[00:29] – This one’s no longer of use to us. – Wait. He could still be useful. – 这家伙已经对我们没用处了 – 等等,他可能还有用处
[00:32] She’s right. Once we get rid of his friends, we’ll need him to lead us to the graves. 她说得对,一旦我们除掉他的朋友 我们需要他带我们到坟墓去
[00:37] You’re going back to the island. 你要回到那座岛上了
[00:39] Look, you already lost your dad. Your mom’s still here. I’m sure she’d love to see you. 你已经失去你爸,你妈妈她还在 我相信她会很想见你
[00:43] I’m not going to that prison. It’s the only way I know how to hurt her. 我不要去监狱看她 我只懂得这个方法来伤害她
[00:47] I don’t want to hate you. 我想要恨你
[00:50] But I can’t. 不过我办不到
[00:53] I didn’t think that there were secrets kept between us. Mom, what are you hiding now? 我以为我们之间没有秘密 妈,你现在在隐瞒什么?
[01:01] My name is Moira Dearden Queen. 我是莫伊拉迪尔登昆恩
[01:04] (六个月前)
[01:05] I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated. 我是昆恩集团的代理执行长
[01:07] And God forgive me, I have failed this city. 愿神原谅我,我辜负了这座城市
[01:11] I have been complicit in an undertaking with one horrible purpose: 我一直在共谋 一项具有可怕目标的任务:
[01:20] To destroy the Glades and everyone in it. 摧毁贫民区及其所有居民
[01:23] If you reside in the Glades… 如果你们居住在贫民区…
[01:25] please, you need to get out now. …拜托,你们必须赶快离开
[01:28] Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it. 你们和你们的孩子才能保命
[01:32] Please. 拜托
[01:34] Warden says we gotta evacuate. 典狱长叫我们撤离
[01:38] – Help me get these out of here. – What about the inmates? – 帮我把这些拿出去 – 那囚犯怎么办?
[01:41] Leave them. 丢下他们
[02:19] Help! 救命!
[02:21] Yo, man! Come on! 老兄!拜托!
[02:23] Hey! 嘿!
[02:24] Hmm.
[02:26] Yo, man! Come on! 老兄!拜托!
[02:28] – Come on! – Come on, man! – 拜托 – 拜托,老兄!
[02:31] – Over here. Let me out. – No. – 这边,放我出去 – 不要
[02:33] – No. No. – Unlock it. – 不要,不要 – 开锁
[02:34] – Too violent. – Take me. – 太暴力 – 带我走
[02:36] – Too sloppy. Too stupid. – Let me out. – 太懒散、太笨 – 放我出去
[02:39] – Get me out of here! – Too ambitious. – 让我离开这里! – 野心太大
[02:42] You. 你
[02:44] Love your work. 我爱你的作品
[02:46] Big future. 前途无量
[02:48] Hey, be careful. There’s liable to be aftershocks. 嘿,小心点 可能会有余震
[02:51] Oh, I’m counting on it. 哦,我求之不得呢
[02:54] Come on! Hey! 拜托!嘿!
[02:56] Hey, you can’t go! 嘿,你不能走!
[03:16] 剧名:逆转审判
[03:22] (现今)
[03:25] – There go the Queens! – Oliver! – 昆恩家的人来了 – 奥利佛!
[03:29] Mr. Queen, what are your mother’s chances? Is she on suicide watch? 昆恩先生,令堂胜诉机会多大? 是否有人监视以防她自杀?
[03:33] – What is your mother’s condition? – Can you give any comment? – 令堂状况如何? – 你能发表评论吗?
[03:36] It’s not fair. They’re not the ones on trial. 这不公平,接受审判的不是他们 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[03:39] That won’t stop Jean Loring from using them as props to drum up sympathy. 这也阻止不了珍罗琳 把他们当成博取同情的道具
[03:42] You don’t seem concerned. 你看起来不怎么担心
[03:44] She confessed to being an accomplice on live television. 她在电视直播上坦承担任共犯
[03:46] She also said that Malcolm Merlyn coerced her. 她也说过麦尔坎莫林强迫她
[03:50] You have something, don’t you’? 你有有力的证据,对不对?
[03:53] I thought I was your co-counsel, Adam. 我还以为我是共同检察官,亚当
[03:55] If you’re holding a trump card… 如果你手上有王牌… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[03:56] – don’t you think you should share it with me? …你不认为应该告诉我吗? 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[03:58] – It’s going to be a good trial. 这会是一场好审判 主演:大卫兰姆西
[04:00] Come on. Let’s get inside. 来吧,我们进去吧
[04:11] 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[04:13] – You don’t have to do this. – Ivo says we do. – 你们不必这么做 – 艾佛说我们非做不可
[04:15] – Your friends are a danger to his men. 你的朋友对他的人构成危险 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[04:17] – Go. Quick and quiet. 去,动作快,别出声
[04:18] Slade, Shade, run! Unh. 史莱德,珊朵,快逃!
[04:34] There’s no one here. 这里头没有人
[04:37] They must’ve moved on from their position. 他们一定是转移阵地了
[04:40] Charges are set. Here’s the detonator. Make sure they have no place to return to. 炸药装好了,这是引爆器 确保他们无处可归
[04:45] Go. 去
[04:46] And you. 至于你
[04:49] Now you’re gonna take us to the graves. Let’s go. 现在你要带我们去坟墓 我们走
[04:52] Get him up. 扶他起来
[04:55] Let’s get clear. 我们撤
[04:59] 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[05:02] – Did you find the detonator? 你找到引爆器了吗? 主演:曼奴班奈特
[05:03] – Yes. 找到了 主演:曼奴班奈特
[05:05] 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[05:07] We were lucky. 我们很幸运
[05:09] I was lucky. 我很幸运 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[05:11] You were good. 你很厉害
[05:13] Either way… 不管怎样…
[05:14] they have Oliver. …奥利佛在他们手上
[05:16] I’m going after him. 我要去救他
[05:18] Not alone. 我陪你去
[05:21] You can barely walk. 你几乎走不动
[05:24] All the more reason not to stay here. 所以更不应该留在这里
[05:26] Give them another chance at blowing me up. 再给他们机会把我炸飞
[05:35] – You two okay? Ahem. – I should be asking you that. – 你们两个还好吗? – 应该由我来问你这问题
[05:38] – Yeah, well, I’m fine. – You look like you have the flu. – 我很好 – 你看起来好像感冒了
[05:40] If that’s true, I shouldn’t have gotten vaccinated. 如果是真的 我不该浪费时间去打疫苗
[05:43] Diggle, whatever it is, just go home. 狄戈,不管有没有感冒,回家吧
[05:46] – Oliver, listen. I can take care of things. – No, we’ll be fine, all right? Go rest. – 奥利佛,我应付得来 – 我们不会有事,好吗?去休息吧
[05:50] And don’t make me call a cop. There are a few of them around here. 别逼我叫警察 这附近已经来了几名
[06:20] I have been complicit in an undertaking with one horrible purpose: 我一直在共谋 一项具有可怕目标的任务:
[06:26] To destroy the Glades and everyone in it. 摧毁贫民区及其所有居民
[06:30] And it worked. The Glades were destroyed. 任务成功了,贫民区遭到摧毁
[06:33] Homes and lives were lost. All because of her actions. 丧失了家园和人命 全都是因为她的作为
[06:38] True, she had second thoughts, remorse, which compelled her to deliver this statement. 没错,她改变主意、深感后悔 迫使她发表这段声明
[06:43] But on behalf of the 503 lives that were extinguished that day… 但是我想替在那天逝去的 503条人命…
[06:47] I say, Moira Queen, your remorse comes too late. …说一句话, 莫伊拉昆恩,你后悔得太晚了
[06:51] For the last five years… 过去五年来…
[06:53] under the threat for my life and the lives of my family… …我和我家人的性命受到威胁…
[06:58] Why wouldn’t those threats silence her’? Why wouldn’t Moira Queen be terrified? 那些威胁何以不令她保持沉默? 莫伊拉昆恩何以不敢到害怕呢?
[07:03] Malcolm Merlyn killed her first husband, abducted her second. 麦尔坎莫林杀害她的第一任丈夫 绑架她的第二任
[07:07] Why wouldn’t she be in fear for her life? For the lives of her children? 她何以不担心自己的性命? 担心她儿女的性命呢?
[07:12] What would you do if it were your children in the crosshairs of a madman’s rage? 换作是你们的孩子成了狂人的 攻击目标,你们会怎么做?
[07:22] they say the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator… will be turned on right on schedule. …他们说新星实验室的 粒子加速器将如期启动
[07:27] In other news, we have just received word that both sides… 其他新闻方面 我们刚刚收到消息…
[07:30] have now completed their opening statements in the Moira Queen trial. …莫伊拉昆恩的审判案 双方现在已经完成开审陈述
[07:33] Don’t take this the wrong way, 别误会我的意思
[07:34] but you look disgusting. 但是你看起来好恶心 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[07:35] Yeah, well, I don’t feel great, Felicity. 嗯,我觉得不太舒服,菲莉西蒂
[07:38] Is there a right way to take that? 你刚才那句话能不误会吗? 制片:JP芬恩
[07:41] – You should go home. – I am going. – 你应该回家去 – 我正要回去
[07:43] I just need to make arrangements for a replacement bodyguard. 我只是必须安排代班的保镖
[07:46] Did you get the flu shot? Personally, I never do. I know that I should. 你不是有打流感疫苗吗? 我从来没打过,我知道我应该要打
[07:50] I just-I have this thing about needles. All pointy things, really. 我只是…我害怕针头 其实尖的东西我都怕
[07:54] Ironic, considering who we work with. 想到我们跟谁共事就觉得很讽刺
[07:56] – Yeah, it’s not the flu, Felicity, it’s more like… – Dig. – 这不是流感,菲莉西蒂,比较像是… – 小狄
[08:02] Hello? 你好?
[08:05] Are you here? 你在这吗?
[08:06] Here. There. 在这…在那…
[08:09] Everywhere. 无所不在
[08:12] So how goes our little science project? 我们的小小科学计划进展如何?
[08:15] Working like you said it would. 如你所说的成功了
[08:17] Heh. How wonderful. 真棒 编剧:马格古根海姆
[08:19] 缟剧:德鲁Z格林伯格
[08:20] Uh, so listen, doing the thing was 50,000. 听着,做那件事是五万美元
[08:25] Keeping quiet about it 要我不张扬出去 导演:贝瑟妮鲁尼
[08:27] I’m thinking should be 50 more. 我想应该再给五万 导演:贝瑟妮鲁尼
[08:29] Heh. Oh, I want word to spread. 哦,我要消息传开来
[08:33] That’s kind of the whole objective, actually. 事实上,那正是我的目标
[08:37] You see my point? 你明白我的意思吗?
[08:41] You should know I find post hoc negotiation distasteful. 你应该知道 我对事后讨价还价很反感
[08:48] Such a shame you won’t get to see what your works have wrought, doctor. 可惜你看不到 你做的事有何成果了,医师
[08:53] But soon everyone else will. 不过大家很快就会知道
[08:56] And they’ll beg for it to end. 他们会求它快点结束
[09:03] That’s exactly right… mend given the extreme interest in the case from all corners… 一点也没错 有监于各方面极度关注本案…
[09:09] What are you doing here? 你怎么跑来了?
[09:10] – I heard you passed out. – I said not to call. – 我听说你昏过去了 – 我叫菲莉西蒂别打给你
[09:12] Before that, you said “gah” and “thud,” so I didn’t take it very seriously. 在那之前,你“嘎”了一声倒下了 所以我没把你的话当一回事
[09:16] – She was right. You need medical attention. – He needs more than that. – 她说得对,你需要就医 – 不只需要就医
[09:19] When Dig passed out, I sent his blood sample to a chemist at QC. 小狄昏过去时,我送他的血液样本 给公司里一名化学家
[09:22] The guy owes me a favor. Long story. I fixed his parking ticket. 那家伙欠我人情,说来话长 我解决他的停车罚单
[09:26] – Huh. I guess ifs not that long. – Felicity. – 我想说来也没那么长 – 菲莉西蒂
[09:28] – Blood sample? – Yeah. – 血液样本? – 对
[09:30] It came back positive for trace amounts of Vertigo. 结果呈阳性反应 里头有微量的天旋地转
[09:32] – I’ve never used Vertigo. – You were exposed to it somehow. – 我从来没用过天旋地转 – 你经由某种方式接触到
[09:35] Vertigo’s in play again? 天旋地转又出现了吗?
[09:37] When the Count recovered from his OD on Vertigo, he was sent to Iron Heights. 当伯爵从吸食天旋地转过量康复后 他被送进铁山监狱
[09:41] That got hit in the quake. 监狱受到地震波及
[09:43] He got out the same way the Dollmaker did? 他跟玩偶人以同样方式逃了出来?
[09:46] And just like with the Dollmaker… 就跟玩偶人的情况一样…
[09:48] prison officials worked overtime to keep a lid on the escape. …监狱官员格外用心 隐瞒他逃逸的消息
[09:55] – I know what you’re thinking. – No, you don’t. – 我知道你在想什么 – 不,你不知道
[09:57] I made a choice not to put an arrow in this guy. And it was the right choice. 我选择不射箭杀死这家伙 那是正确的选择
[10:02] There’s no more killing. 再也不杀人了
[10:05] I worked this up to counteract the effects of Vertigo. Give it to Diggle. 我做了这个来中和天旋地转的效果 帮狄戈注射
[10:10] I need to get back to court. Work up whatever you can. 我必须回法庭 我不在的时候,尽你所能
[10:13] Figure out how Diggle got vertigo in his system without his knowledge. 查出天旋地转如何在狄戈 不知情的情况下进入他体内
[10:18] Go. 去吧
[10:21] When was the first time you heard about this so-called undertaking? 你第一次听到这所谓的任务 是什么时候?
[10:25] When everyone else did. When my mother gave the press conference. 跟大家一样 我母亲举行记者会的时候
[10:29] – Doesn’t seem like you took it too well. – I was surprised. – 你似乎不太能接受这消息 – 我很吃惊
[10:32] Who wouldn’t be? 谁不会呢?
[10:38] Uh, your mother was immediately taken into custody… 你母亲立刻遭到拘留…
[10:41] but I assume you went to the precinct to see her? …但我想你当时有到警局见她吧?
[10:44] Actually, I didn’t see her until she was moved. 事实上,一直到她被移送之后 我才去见她
[10:47] To the prison? 移到监狱吗?
[10:49] Do you remember when you visited her? 你记得你什么时候探视她的吗?
[10:52] Not the exact date. 不记得确切日期
[10:54] It’s okay. I have the visitor log here. 没关孙,我这有访客纪录
[10:57] October 9th. 十月九日
[11:00] Five months later. Why so long? 在五个月后,为什么拖这么久?
[11:04] Um, I… I… 我…我…
[11:07] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[11:10] An answer, please. Why did it take you five months to visit your mother? 请回答问题,你为什么等了五个月 才去探视你母亲?
[11:14] – Your Honor, if I… – No. I want to hear this. – 庭上,容我… – 不,我想听她回答
[11:18] I needed time. 我需要时间
[11:21] – I was… – Angry. – 我当时… – 很愤怒
[11:23] So angry, perhaps, that it took you five months to forgive her? 也许愤怒到 花了你五个月时间才原谅她?
[11:28] – It was complicated. – No. – 情况很复杂 – 不
[11:31] It’s very simple. You blamed your mother for what she’d done. 情况非常简单 你谴责你母亲所做的事
[11:36] So why shouldn’t the jury? 那么陪审团又为何不该谴责她呢?
[11:41] Your Honor, we have no more questions for the witness. 庭上,我们没有问题要问证人了
[11:49] Adam. 亚当
[11:58] Where is it? 在哪里?
[12:00] Come on. Where is it? 快点,在哪里?
[12:04] The Hozen. Where is it? “古石”,它在哪里?
[12:07] – What’? – The arrowhead. – 什么? – 那块箭头
[12:09] Every report said it was with these bodies. You said you and your friends were here. 每份报告都说它跟尸体放在一起 你说你跟你朋友来过这里
[12:13] Now, where is it? 现在东西在哪里?
[12:16] Take him outside. Make him show you where his friends are. 把他带出去 逼他告诉你们他朋友躲在哪里
[12:26] – Take us to them. – I don’t know where they are. – 带我们去找他们 – 我不知道他们在哪里
[12:32] – Tell me or you lose your hand. – Let us suggest another option. – 告诉我,否则废了你的手 – 我们建议别的选项
[12:35] You hand the kid over to us, and we don’t kill you all. 你把那小子交给我们 我们就不把你们全部杀光
[12:49] Hey, are you okay? 嘿,你还好吗?
[12:52] Don’t worry about me. I can take it. 不用担心我,我应付得来
[13:01] It’s okay, ifs okay. Relax. 没事的,没事的,放轻松
[13:06] (救护人员)
[13:15] Was that as bad as it seemed? 有看起来那么糟吗?
[13:16] Thea’s testimony? It was a setback. 蒂雅的证词吗?那是一大挫折
[13:20] – We were counting on her to… – Humanize me. – 我们本来指望她能… – 把我人性化
[13:23] Frankly, yes. And now we’re gonna have to go another way. 坦白说,是的 现在我们必须采取别的方法
[13:27] – No. No, I told you, I won’t testify… – I know you did, but now you have to. – 不,我说过了,我不会作证的 – 我知道你说过,但现在你必须作证
[13:31] She’s right, Mom. 她说得对,妈
[13:35] Jean, can you give us a minute? 珍,你能回避一下吗?
[13:37] Yeah. 好的
[13:43] I know what you’re going to say. 我知道你要说什么
[13:45] – But if I testify, it will destroy our family. – If your lawyer’s right, you don’t have a choice. – 但如果我作证,那会毁了我的家庭 – 如果你的律师说得对,你别无选择
[13:51] Mom, secrets are what put you in this situation. Secrets and lies. 妈,秘密害你落到这步田地 秘密与谎言
[13:59] And now it is time to give the truth its day. 现在是时候说出真相了
[14:06] I don’t want us to lose sight of the other major event in court today. 我不想要我们忽略 今天法庭上的其他重大事件
[14:09] Was there any indication of Adam Donner being iii? 亚当唐纳有生病的迹象吗?
[14:13] No, there was very little warning before Mr. Donner collapsed to the ground. 没有,在唐纳先生倒地之前 并没有什么警讯
[14:17] I’ve spoken to several people in the courtroom, and a couple… 我跟好几个法庭上的人说过话 还有几名…
[14:20] How you feeling? 你感觉如何?
[14:23] – Fine. – You have a lousy poker face, Diggle. – 很好 – 你很不会摆扑克脸,狄戈
[14:25] – Did he take the antidote? – Didn’t work. – 他注射解毒剂了吗? – 没有用
[14:27] – Count must’ve futzed with his recipe. – Heard what happened with Donner. – 伯爵一定有调整过他的配方 – 我听说唐纳在法庭上发生的事
[14:31] And with Thea. 还有蒂雅的事
[14:32] How is she? 她还好吗?
[14:34] It’ll be fine. 不会有事的
[14:36] Your poker face isn’t much better than mine, Oliver. 你的扑克脸没有比我强多少 奥利佛
[14:41] – Hello, Starling City. – Felicity. – 哈罗,史特林市 – 菲莉西蒂
[14:44] Miss me? 想我吗?
[14:45] Many of you have noticed that you’re not feeling like yourselves. 你们很多人已经注意到 身体的不适了吧
[14:49] – He’s taken over all the local station feeds. – Track his signal. – 他占据了当地电视台讯号 – 追踪他的信号
[14:52] Like our good assistant district attorney. You might recognize him… 就像我们能干的助理检察官 你们可能从进行中的…
[14:55] from his work in the ongoing Moira Queen trial. …莫伊拉昆恩审判 认得他的表现
[14:59] Hi, Adam. 嗨,亚当
[15:00] What do you want? – 你想要怎样? – 我要的跟你要的一样:
[15:03] – For you to feel better. – Go to hell. – 让你舒服一点 – 去死吧
[15:08] I do think you want the pain to end. And I can do that. 我认为你想要止痛 这我办得到
[15:13] With Vertigo. It’s what all your bodies crave. 用天旋地转 这是你们的身体所渴望的
[15:18] Fortunately, the power of relief is right here. 幸好,减轻痛苦的力量就在这里
[15:21] All you have to do is go to your neighborhood Vertigo dealer and request the cure. 你们只需要去找附近的 天旋地转贩子,并要求解药
[15:26] Simple supply and demand at work. 简单的供需法则
[15:28] Now, tell me you want this, and it’s yours. 跟我说你想要,它就是你的
[15:34] All that pain will just disappear. 所有的痛苦便会消失
[15:39] Say it. 说吧
[15:41] Say you want it. 说你想要
[15:50] I want it. 我…我想要
[15:59] You see? A simple solution. 瞧?简单的解决办法
[16:02] I’m Count Vertigo, and I approve this high. 我是天旋地转伯爵,我赞同这快感
[16:10] What do we do now? 现在我们怎么办?
[16:12] We find him… 我们找出他…
[16:14] and we shut him down. …然后我们阻止他
[16:23] Where’d he broadcast from? 他从哪里广播的?
[16:25] He bounced the signal off a S.T.A.R. Labs satellite. Could’ve sent it from Markovia. 他用新星实验室的卫星反射信号 他有可能是从马可维亚发送
[16:29] He’d want to stay local. Scrub the footage, frame by frame if you have to. 他会想要留在当地 仔细调查影带,有必要的话逐格看
[16:32] – There is something here that gives us a clue. – If he dosed the city… – 这里一定有线索告诉我们他在哪里 – 如果他给全城市下药…
[16:36] – why do only some people show symptoms? – Maybe exposure was selective. – …为什么只有一些人出现症状? – 也许毒品接触是有选择性的
[16:40] The Count contaminated something certain people, like you and Donner, consumed. 伯爵污染了某些人,像你跟唐纳 所食用的某个东西
[16:43] Bethany Snow, with a special report. …贝瑟妮史诺的特别报导
[16:45] A most dramatic turn. City officials are urging calm… 最戏剧化的转变 市府官员呼吁民众冷静
[16:50] hoping to avoid widespread panic. Deputy Mayor Levitz has enlisted… 希望能避免大范围的恐慌 勒维兹副市长已经征召…
[16:54] The Count has turned Starling into a city of junkies. 伯爵把史特林市变成毒虫的城市
[16:57] Any leads on where he’s holding ADA Donner? 有线索知道他把唐纳检察官 关在哪里吗?
[17:01] Mm-mm, no. As cold as it sounds, I’ve got other concerns. Laurel? 没有,听起来很无情 但我有其他要紧事,萝蕾尔?
[17:05] – Adam’s trial notes are very thorough. – They better be. – 亚当的审判笔记非常详尽 – 最好是如此
[17:09] – You’re lead counsel now. – Ms. Spencer, you’re the district attorney. – 你现在是首席检察官了 – 史宾塞女士,你是地区检察官
[17:12] Yes, but you’re the one that the jury knows. 对,但是陪审团认得你
[17:20] – You’ll do fine, Laurel. – I know. – 你会表现得很好,萝蕾尔 – 我知道
[17:23] I just found Adam’s trump card. 我刚刚发现了亚当的王牌
[17:39] Sorry, I didn’t hear you walk up. I just wanna be left alone. 抱歉,我没有听见你走上来 我只是想要独处
[17:42] Too bad that’s not an option for you, but maybe I know something that is. 很可惜这由不得你 不过也许我知道你能干嘛
[17:53] – Hit me. – What? – 打我 – 什么?
[17:58] You wonder why I used to go out at night looking to throw down with bad guys. 你想知道为什么我以前 常在晚上出去,找坏人打架
[18:03] Part of it was to help the city. 一部分是为了帮助这个城市
[18:06] And the other part was to help me. 另一部分是为了帮助我自己
[18:10] Getting tuned up by street thugs helped you? 被街头混混痛打对你有帮助?
[18:13] Yeah, well, I gave as good as I got. 我也给了他们颜色瞧瞧
[18:19] When I would throw a punch, I’d be so angry. 当我出拳时,我会感到很愤恕
[18:22] I’d feel this heat rising inside of me. In my jaw. 我会感到怒气在我体内升起 在我的下巴
[18:26] In my chest. 在我的胸口
[18:28] In my fists. 在我的拳头
[18:31] But it needed somewhere to go. 但是怒气需要发泄的地方
[18:36] Come on. 来吧
[18:42] Thea, you’re angry. 蒂雅,你在生气
[18:44] At your mother, the DA, yourself maybe. 气你妈妈、检察官 或许还有你自己
[18:47] But that anger is gonna chew up your insides if you don’t let it out. 但如果你不发泄怒气 它会吞噬你的内心
[18:51] – I’m not gonna hit you, Roy. – Try. – 我不要打你,罗伊 – 试试看
[18:56] Try. 试试
[18:59] I said hit me, right? Because that felt like… 我是说打我,对吧? 刚才那一拳感觉就像…
[19:02] That didn’t really feel like anything. 感觉根本不痛不痒
[19:06] Better. 好多了
[19:08] But keep your wrist straight. Don’t just use your arm. Put your entire body into it. 不过手腕伸直,不要只用手臂 用你全身的力量
[19:14] Come on. Again. 来吧,再来
[19:40] At least let me call Lyla. 至少让我打给丽拉
[19:42] – All she could do is worry about me. – I found something. – 她也只能替我担心 – 我有发现了
[19:45] – I don’t see anything. Because you have to see what Donner does. – 我什么都看不出来 – 你必须看唐纳看到了什么
[19:50] His eye caught a reflection. Can you enhance? 他的眼睛里有倒影 你能弄清楚一点吗?
[19:54] It hurts me that you feel the need to ask. 我很难过你觉得有必要用问的
[19:57] – What are those, wings? – It’s the city seal. – 那是什么,翅膀吗? – 那是市徽
[19:59] Starling Municipal Records Department. It’s been abandoned since the city went digital. 史特林市档案局,那栋建筑 自从城市数位化后就遭到废弃了
[20:03] Dollars to donuts, that’s where the Count is operating. 我敢肯定那里就是伯爵活动的地方
[20:06] Not for long. 他逍遥不了多久的
[20:16] You shouldn’t be here. 你不该来这里
[20:18] – My attorney needs to… – Moira. – 我的律师必须… – 莫伊拉
[20:21] I know I could be disbarred for speaking with you, but this isn’t something for lawyers. 我知道跟你说话可能会被撤销执照 但这不是律师间的事
[20:27] This is a family matter. 这是家务事
[20:38] Jean told me she’s calling you to the stand tomorrow. 珍告诉我明天她要叫你上证人席
[20:45] – Yes. – You can’t testify. – 是的 – 你不能作证
[20:51] Well, the fact that you don’t want me to, Laurel, is a good indication that I should. 你不想要我作证,萝蕾尔 反而说明我更应该要作证
[20:56] If you take the stand, I have to cross-examine you. I’ll have to do it to the best of my ability. 如果你出庭作证,我必须交叉诘问你 我必须要尽我的全力
[21:01] – I understand. – No, I don’t think you do. – 我明白 – 不,我不认为你明白
[21:16] Forget about what this will do to Oliver and Thea. 别管这件事会如何影响奥利佛和蒂雅
[21:19] It also could undermine your entire case. 它也会对你整个案子不利
[21:25] So, Moira, please. 所以,莫伊拉,拜托
[21:27] Please, don’t make me use this. 拜托 别逼我用这项证据
[21:32] Everything is at stake for you. 你可能会赔上一切
[21:34] And I don’t wanna be the one to take it all away. 我不想成为夺走你一切的人
[21:41] Faster, please. 动作快一点
[21:43] Faster. We have a city full of customers. 快一点,我们有一整个城市的顾客
[21:46] And I mean this literally. 我说得一点也不夸张
[21:49] I’m afraid my production apparatus is a little overtaxed with the increased demand. 随着需求增加,恐怕我的生产设备 有一点课税过重了
[21:54] I can live with it, though. Can’! say the city can. 不过我可以忍受 这座城市就不一定了
[22:00] – Go. – Be still my heart. – 走 – 静下来吧,我的心
[22:14] Step away from them. 离他们远一点
[22:16] Yes, I heard you developed an allergy to killing. 对,我听说你现在对杀人感到过敏
[22:19] – Do it! – Or what? – 照我的话做! – 不然怎样?
[22:21] You’ll kill me? 你会杀了我吗?
[22:43] You’re really on the no-killing wagon. Shame. 你真的戒掉杀人这件事了 真可惜
[22:47] You’re really letting one of life’s true pleasures pass you by. 你错过了人生的一大乐趣
[22:55] You said you didn’t want to testify. 你说过你不想作证
[23:00] But you have to. 但是你不得不作证
[23:02] Because of me. 因为我的缘故
[23:04] – No. – You have to do damage control. – 不是 – 你必须做伤害控制
[23:05] None of this is your fault. We’re here because of what I did. 这些都不是你的错 我们走到这一步是因为我做的事
[23:11] Now, you both know the truth, but you don’t know all of it. 现在,你们两个都知道真相 但你们不知道全部的真相
[23:15] – Laurel does. – What does she have? – 萝蕾尔知道 – 她知道什么?
[23:22] You shouldn’t have to find this out in court. 你们不应该在法庭上得知这件事
[23:24] Find out what? 得知什么事?
[23:30] Years ago… It was many years ago. 几年前,很多年前的事了…
[23:36] Your father was engaging in his… …你们的父亲埋首于他的…
[23:39] His extramarital activities. 他的婚外行为
[23:44] And I had a moment of weakness. 而我一时软弱
[23:50] I cheated on him. 我背着他偷情
[23:53] With Malcolm Merlyn. 对象是麦尔坎莫林
[24:00] No. 不
[24:03] No, I asked you about this. 不,我问过你这件事
[24:08] Last year. 去年的时候
[24:10] You said there was nothing between you two. 你说你们两个之间没有什么
[24:12] There wasn’t, sweetheart. It wasn’t an affair. It was very brief and a long time ago. 真的没什么,亲爱的,那不是外过 非常短暂而且过了很久了
[24:18] And despite it, you remained friends with Mr. Merlyn. 尽管如此 你却和麦尔坎莫林维持交情
[24:21] In fact, he frequently attended parties at your home. 事实上,他经常到你家出席宴会
[24:24] He was my husband’s best friend until Malcolm killed him. 他是我丈夫的好朋友 直到麦尔坎杀了他
[24:26] And this is why you claim to feel as though you were in fear for your life… 所以你才声称觉得 你自己和你的孩子们…
[24:31] – and the lives of your children. – Well, I think it’s a fairly compelling reason. – …有生命上的威胁 – 我认为这是相当有说服力的理由
[24:36] Last year, your second husband, Walter Steele, was abducted by Mr. Merlyn, is that correct? 去年,你的第二任丈夫华特史蒂尔 遭到莫林先生绑架,对吗?
[24:43] Yes. So you see… 是的,所以你看…
[24:44] Why didn’t Merlyn kill Walter the same as your first husband? 为什么莫林没有杀了华特 像他杀了你第一任丈夫那样?
[24:49] I convinced Malcolm not to. 我说服麦尔坎别那么做
[24:53] And Malcolm listened to you. 而麦尔坎听了你的话
[24:56] Your friend spared Walter’s life… 你的朋友饶了华特一命…
[24:58] and yet you’d have this jury believing that you and your children were in danger? …然而你要陪审团相信 你和你的孩子有生命危险?
[25:03] – We were. I was afraid… – Afraid of getting caught. – 是真的,我害怕… – 害怕被逮到
[25:08] Despite whatever youthful mistakes I might have made… 不管我年轻时可能犯过什么错…
[25:12] Malcolm Merlyn was a dangerous man. …麦尔坎莫林是危险人物
[25:15] To other people. 那是对其他人而言
[25:16] But the only person who truly posed a danger to Moira Queen and her family… 但是真正对莫伊拉昆恩 和她的家人构成危险的…
[25:22] was Moira Queen. …只有莫伊罗昆恩
[25:46] – Hey. – Look, if you wanna attack me, go right ahead. – 嘿 – 如果你想攻击我,请便
[25:49] But you should know you’re not gonna say anything I haven’t already said to myself. 不过你应该要知道 你想说的话我已经对自己说过了
[25:53] Whoa. I know that that was difficult for you, and I just wanna make sure that you’re okay. 我知道刚才对你并不好受 我只想确定你没事
[25:59] No. No. 不,不
[26:02] I don’t understand how you could forgive me after what I just did in there. 经过我刚才所做的事 我不明白你怎么能够原谅我
[26:07] I don’t understand how anyone could. 我不明白怎么有人办得到
[26:15] So obviously you three took the Hozen out of this cave. 显然是你们三个从这个洞穴里 拿走“古石”
[26:21] Lift him up. 扶他起来
[26:23] Now, I know he doesn’t have it, which means one of you two does. 我知道东西不在他身上 这表示在你们其中一人身上
[26:27] Give it to me, and we’ll discuss an exchange. 把东西交给我,我们再来谈交换
[26:29] We don’t know what you’re talking about. 我们不知道你在说什么
[26:31] Give us Oliver, and we’ll leave you alone to look for it. 把奥利佛交给我们 我们就任由你们去找
[26:36] Anybody else wanna be stupid? 还有谁想耍笨吗?
[26:38] Hey. Hey! 嘿,嘿!
[26:41] Fine. Take him. Cut him loose. 好吧,带他走,替他松绑
[26:49] – Move! Move! – What are you doing? – 快走!快走! – 你在做什么?
[27:01] We have to keep moving. They’re following us. 我们必须继续移动,他们跟上来了
[27:05] We know. 我们知道
[27:14] We’re continuing to monitor both of these major stories… 可想而知我们会持续关注 这两件重大新闻
[27:17] on what has become a significant news day here in Starling. What can you tell us about“? 今天是史特林市新闻界的大日子 你能告诉我们…
[27:22] Oliver’s gotta be pretty wrapped up with his mother. 奥利佛肯定在忙他母亲的事
[27:24] You making progress on how the Counts getting Vertigo into people’s systems? 你查出伯爵如何把天旋地转 弄进人们体内了吗?
[27:28] Not much. Each dot is the home of somebody with withdrawal symptoms. 进展不多,每个点都是 有戒断症状人的家
[27:32] It seems pretty random. 似乎相当随机
[27:33] That’s because it’s very random. 那是因为它非常随机
[27:37] Okay. 好吧
[27:39] What if people weren’t exposed at home? What if they got dosed at work? 如果人们不是在家接触到的呢? 如果是在工作时被下药呢?
[27:43] Can you do this by their employment addresses? 你能根据工作地址标示吗?
[27:46] I’m really starting to wonder what it would take to impress you guys. 我真的开始纳闷 要怎样才能让你们刮目相看
[27:52] Look, it’s a trail. A path through the city. 看,是一条穿过城市的路径
[27:55] – Any place you’ve been? – 59th and Dell. Where I got my shot. – 有你去过的地方吗? – 59街与戴尔街,我在那里打疫苗
[27:58] You got your vaccination from one of those trucks, right? One of those roving flu trucks? 你在一辆卡车上接种疫苗的,对吧? 其中一辆巡回流感疫苗车?
[28:02] The route. 路线
[28:04] A flu vaccination tour, a truck sent out by Starling City Mobile Care. 流感疫苗巡回 史特林市移动医护中心派出的卡车
[28:08] I got addicted after one injection? That can happen? 我只打了一针就成瘾了? 有那种事?
[28:11] Sure. Try heroin sometime. 当然有,可以试试看海洛因
[28:13] – Not “try” try. – All right, where’s the truck now? – 不是真的叫你试 – 好的,现在卡车在哪里?
[28:16] Downtown. What do you think? 在市中心,你想该怎么办?
[28:19] – Call Oliver? – No, no, he’s busy with his family. I’ll go. I’ll go. – 打给奥利佛吗? 他在忙家人的事,我去 不
[28:23] Yeah, no. That’s not happening. 才怪,你想都别想
[28:26] I’ll go. 我去
[28:28] – It’s too dangerous. – It could turn out to be nothing. – 菲莉西蒂,太危险了 – 可能根本没有什么
[28:30] If it’s not, I’ll call. 如果有什么,我再打电话
[28:31] courtroom drama you just witnessed? …你刚才所目睹的法庭戏码?
[28:33] Bethany, no one expected the turn that testimony took. 贝瑟妮,没有人料到 那份证词带来的转折
[28:36] A revelation that Moira Queen once had an affair with Malcolm Merlyn… 莫伊拉昆恩曾经和麦尔坎莫林 有过外遇的大揭露…
[28:40] became the sole focus of the prosecution’s cross. …成了检方交叉诘问的唯一重点
[28:43] (史特林市移动医护中心)
[28:56] Hello? 哈罗?
[29:01] Anybody home? 有人在家吗?
[29:16] Vertigo. Gotcha. 天旋地转,逮到你了
[29:18] Funny, you took the words right out of my mouth. 有趣,你抢走我要说的话了
[29:27] – Thea? – Can we call it a night? – 蒂雅? – 今晚告一段落了吗?
[29:31] Jury signaled they could have a verdict. 陪审团表示他们可能有裁决了
[29:33] The judge will not send them home. He wants to get this over with. 法官不会送他们回家 他想要结束这场审判
[29:36] – Line forms behind me. – A verdict that quickly is bad, isn’t it? – 我比他更希望早点结束 – 这么快作出裁决是坏事吧?
[29:41] I think the two of you should prepare for the worst. 我想你们两个 应该做最坏的打算
[29:51] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[29:53] – Felicity. – Oliver. – 菲莉西蒂 – 奥利佛
[29:56] Is it okay if I call you Oliver? 我可以叫你奥利佛吗?
[30:00] Surprised to hear from me, right? 听到我的声音很意外吧?
[30:03] Not as surprised as I was. 我可是比你还意外
[30:05] You see, I find this not unattractive blond getting all up in my business. 瞧,我发现这位长得不赖的金发妞 跑来管我的闲事
[30:12] And what does she have on her? 而她身上有什么呢?
[30:14] A Queen Consolidated ID badge. 昆恩集团的识别证
[30:17] Now, I think to myself, “Why does that name ring a bell?” 我心想 “为什么这名字这么耳熟?”
[30:22] Oliver Queen. 奥利佛昆恩
[30:24] He tried to buy off me last year. 去年他试图向我买货
[30:26] Just before the Hood put me in a padded cell. 就在兜帽男害我进精神病房之前
[30:29] Ipso facto, Arrow. 事实上应该叫你绿箭侠
[30:35] – Where are you going? – Um… 你要去哪里?
[30:39] Somethings come up at the office. 公司出了点事情
[30:41] – Ollie, the jury. – I have to go. – 奥利,陪审团 – 我非走不可
[31:14] Pretty swanky offices. 相当时髦的办公室
[31:19] You can see all the destruction that your mom caused from up here. 从这上面你可以看到 所有遭你妈妈破坏的地方
[31:23] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[31:25] World peace and personal satisfaction. 世界和平和个人满足
[31:29] Though not necessarily in that order. 不过不一定要按照刚才的顺序
[31:33] You poisoned me and put me in a hole. 你对我下毒又把我关起来
[31:37] You have no idea how much I hated you for that. 你不知道对此我有多么恨你
[31:41] – Turns out someone else hates you too. – Who? – 结果发现还有一个人也很恨你 – 是谁?
[31:45] Heh. Oh, you’re going to be surprised when you find out. 哦,等到你发现是谁 你会大吃一惊的
[31:48] He’s a man of means. 他是个有钱人
[31:50] Se! me up with my new operation so I could draw you out. 帮我筹备新的犯罪活动 好让我可以引你出来
[31:53] – To do what? – This. – 引我出来做什么? – 做这个
[32:00] – You’re gonna have to try harder. – Done. – 你得再加把劲 – 行
[32:11] Come on. 过来
[32:19] So now we move on to plan B. 那现在我们进入B计划
[32:23] – Oliver, don’t. Not for me. – Quiet, please. I’m threatening. – 奥利佛,不要,别为我这么做 – 请安静,我正在威胁他
[32:27] Lower your bow. 放下你的弓
[32:40] Your problem is with me, ifs not with her. 你要找的人是我,不是她
[32:43] Then consider this your penalty for making me go to plan B in the first place. 那就把这当成 你逼我执行B计划的处罚
[33:03] Hey. Hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh. 嘿,嘿,嘿
[33:07] It’s all right. You’re safe. 没事的,你安全了
[33:11] – You were shot. – Hey. – 你中弹了 – 嘿
[33:14] It’s nothing. 这没有什么
[33:46] – Any news? – Where have you been? – 有新消息吗? – 你跑到哪里去了?
[33:50] Something happened at Queen Consolidated. 昆恩集团那里出事了
[33:53] And you will see it on the news later. Don’! worry about it. 待会你会在新闻上看到 不过不用担心
[33:57] What would you have done if there’d been a verdict? 要是已经有裁决了,你会怎么做?
[34:00] Thea… 蒂雅
[34:02] I don’t know. …我不知道
[34:05] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[34:08] Hey. Jury’s back. 嘿,陪审团回来了
[34:11] Come on. 来吧
[34:14] I have received a note that the jury has arrived at a verdict. 我收到通知说 陪审团已经作出裁决
[34:21] Please publish the verdict. 请公布裁决
[34:24] “In the Superior Court of Star County, State v. Moira Queen, verdict. “史特郡高等法院对 州政府诉莫伊拉昆恩一案之裁决
[34:30] On one count of conspiracy in the first degree, the defendant is found not guilty. 一起一级共谋罪名,被告被判无罪
[34:38] On the 503 counts of murder in the first degree, the defendant is found… 503起一级谋杀罪名 被告被判…
[34:44] not guilty.” 无罪
[34:48] I don’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[34:56] Mom.
[35:09] I love you both so much. 我好爱你们两个
[35:22] A stunning result as Moira Queen is acquitted of all charges. 惊人的结果 莫伊拉昆恩被判完全无罪
[35:27] In a day that’s provided a week’s worth of shocks and legal twists… 光是今天的震械消息和法律波折 就足以播报一整个星期
[35:30] many had pronounced this case a done deal. 许多人断言这起案件已成定局
[35:33] Congratulations. Is that appropriate? 恭喜,向你祝贺恰当吗?
[35:36] She should have lost. 她应该会败诉才对
[35:38] Should have been convicted. 应该会被定罪才对
[35:41] Did you want her to be? 你想要她被定罪吗?
[35:43] I expected her to be. 我预期她会
[35:46] – Verdict doesn’t make sense. – Still, your mom must be thrilled. Beyond. – 这判决没有道理 – 尽管如此,你妈妈一定开心极了
[35:50] It’s more like shock, I think. 我想不如说是震惊
[35:53] They’re processing her now. I just wanted to check in on you. 他们正在帮她办手续 我只是想来看你好点了没
[35:58] – And you. – I’m feeling better. – 还有你 – 我觉得好多了
[36:00] And with the Vertigo-tainted vaccine… 有了受天旋地转污染的疫苗…
[36:03] Queen Consolidated’s Applied Sciences division… …昆恩集团的应用科学部门…
[36:05] was able to formulate a nonaddictive treatment. …能够配制非成瘾性的疗方
[36:10] Good. 很好
[36:13] Need to meet my family at home. 我得回家见我的家人
[36:15] So you guys go home, get rest. 所以你们回家吧,好好休息
[36:23] – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安 – Good night.
[36:28] Oliver? 奥利佛,我…
[36:32] – I just wanted to say thank you. – Yeah. – 我只是想向你道谢 – 好
[36:34] And I’m sorry. 还有说对不起
[36:37] For what? 为什么?
[36:40] I got myself into trouble again, and you killed him. 我又害自己陷入了麻烦 结果你杀了他
[36:45] You killed again, and I am sorry… 你又杀人了,我很抱歉…
[36:46] I put you in a position where you had to make that kind of choice. …我害你陷入 不得不做那种选择的处境
[36:50] Felicity. 菲莉西蒂
[36:54] He had you and he was gonna hurt you. 他扶持你,并打算伤害你
[36:58] There was no choice to make. 根本无须选择
[37:10] – Why did you do that? – You stopped the Captain from killing me. – 你为什么那么做? – 因为你阻止船长杀我
[37:13] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你来救我
[37:15] – Shado, he doesn’t look too good. – He’s not. – 珊朵,他看起来不太好 – 是不太好
[37:19] – Who’s this? – It’s complicated. – 这位是谁? – 事情很复杂
[37:21] That Hozen thing they’re looking for is back on the plane. 他们在找的那块“古石”在飞机上
[37:25] No, I’ve got it. 不,在我身上
[37:28] There’s a Buddhist inscription on one side. It reminded me of my father. 其中一面有佛教铭文 使我想起我爸爸
[37:32] I’m pretty sure they’re not interested in Buddhism. 我相当确定他们对佛教不感兴趣
[37:35] What’s on the other side? 另一面有什么?
[37:38] 30、31、75、12 “30, 31, 75, 12.”
[37:41] Numbers, what? 数字,是什么…?
[37:43] Coordinates. 座标
[37:45] But to what? 什么的座标?
[37:47] A Kairyu-class Japanese submarine which ran aground here during World War ll. 在二战期间 一艘海龙级日军潜水艇搁浅在这里
[37:51] What do these guys want with a 70-year-old sub? 这些家伙要一艘 七十年之久的潜水艇做什么?
[37:54] The sub isn’t important, but what’s on it… 潜水艇不重要,而是上面的东西
[37:58] it’ll save the human race. 它能拯救全人类
[38:02] Will it save him? 它能救他吗?
[38:13] Well, you survived your own stupidity. Congratulations. 你没被自己的愚蠢害死,恭喜啊
[38:17] You know… 你知道…
[38:19] I needed you to deal with any resistance that I encountered on the island. …我需要你对付 我在岛上遇到的反抗势力
[38:23] I gotta say, you’ve done a fairly lousy job of that. 我不得不说 你干得挺差劲的
[38:31] Congratulations. You’re the new captain. 恭喜了,你是新船长
[38:40] I arrange for the Count to take out the Arrow. 我安排伯爵除掉绿箭侠
[38:42] And all I accomplish is reigniting the vigilante’s killing spree. 结果我只有让私刑者又开了杀戒
[38:46] Sir, there’s been a development. 先生,有进展了
[39:11] Brother Cyrus. 赛洛斯弟兄
[39:14] How do you feel? 你觉得如何?
[39:20] Stronger. 更加强壮
[39:22] Good. 很好
[39:24] Then you’re ready. 那你就准备好了
[39:30] Mrs. Queen, how does it feel to get away with murder? 昆恩女士 逃过杀人罪名的感觉如何?
[39:33] I want you to go out back. There’s a car waiting for you. 我要你从后面出去 有一辆车在等着你
[39:35] – Did you kill your first husband? – Just keep going. – 你杀了你的第一任丈夫吗? – 继续走就对了
[39:39] Obviously Mrs. Queen is overjoyed that the jury has ruled she was acting under terrible duress. 陪审团判定她是在可怕胁迫下行事 显然令昆恩女士喜出望外
[39:44] – Can you give us anything? – I’m afraid… – 能跟我们说些什么吗? – 恐怕…
[39:46] – This way, Mrs. Queen. – Yes. – 这边请,昆恩女士 – 好的…
[40:09] The freeway will be quicker. 开高速公路会快一点
[40:10] I’m sorry, Mrs. Queen. I was instructed not to take you home. Not yet. 很抱歉,昆恩女士 我收到指示先不要带你回家
[40:27] Where are we? I don’t know this place. 这里是哪里?我不认得这个地方
[40:31] I’ve got her, sir. 我把她带来了,先生
[40:39] Hello, Moira. 你好,莫伊拉
[40:41] You… You’re suppo… They said you were dead. 你…你不是应该… 他们说你已经死了
[40:44] There are parts of the world where death is an illusion. I’ve been to one. 在世上的某些地方,死亡只是假象 我去过那么一个地方
[40:48] I learned to be very convincing. 我学会让别人信以为真
[40:52] But I returned because you needed my help. 不过我回来是因为你需要我的帮忙
[40:57] – Help? – With your trial. – 帮忙? – 你的审判
[41:01] You didn’t think that jury acquitted you without a little persuasion? 难道你认为没有稍加说服 陪审团就会判你无罪吗?
[41:04] Dear God. 天哪
[41:09] What do you want, Malcolm? 你想要做什么,麦尔坎?
[41:12] I still have resources in Starling. 我在史特林市仍然有资源
[41:15] Associates. 有同伙
[41:18] Heh. Including one in the DA’s office. 其中一个就在地检着
[41:22] I followed Mr. Donner’s investigation of you with interest. 我关注唐纳先生针对你的调查
[41:25] The ease with which you lied about us for years, ii made me wonder whether you lied to me. 你如此轻易对我们多年来的事撒谎 让我怀疑你是否也对我说了谎
[41:30] No. 不
[41:32] No. 不
[41:33] It was a matter of a simple surreptitious genetics test to confirm my suspicions. 只需暗中做个简单的基因测试 就能证实我的怀疑
[41:38] Don’t. 别这样
[41:40] Imagine my joy at learning that Thea is my daughter. 想像一下我得知蒂雅是我的女儿 我有多高兴
[42:16] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme