时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:29] | – Who’s Blood? – A Glades alderman trying to save the city. | – 谁是布拉德 – 试图拯救贫民区的一个市议员 |
[00:33] | – Surprised you wanted to meet. – I’m not your enemy. | – 很讶异你想见我 – 我不是你的敌人 |
[00:35] | – You’re not a friend. – Hoping to prove I am. | – 但你不是朋友 – 希望能证明我是 |
[00:37] | He told me to stay out of the Glades. | 他叫我远离贫民区 你叫我离开促进会 |
[00:40] | Tommy was only there because I was too stubborn. | 汤米在那里全是因为我太固执了 |
[00:43] | You were right. I was blaming the Arrow because it’s all my fault, Dad. | 你说得对,我责怪绿箭侠 因为这全都是我的错,爸 |
[00:47] | It’s all my fault that Tommy died. | 汤米死掉都是因为我的错 |
[00:51] | Something’s going on with this woman. She keeps following you. | 这个女人不单纯 她不断跟踪你、帮助你 |
[00:54] | – We’ve got to find her. – To stop her? | – 我们必须找到她 – 是为了阻止她还是寄感谢函? |
[00:56] | – That depends. – On what? | – 看情况 – 什么情况? |
[00:59] | What side she’s on. | 她支持哪一边 |
[01:08] | Mr. Queen’s gonna be late. He’s extremely sorry. It couldn’t be helped. | 昆恩先生会迟到 他深感抱歉,没办法 |
[01:12] | – Where is he? – Um… | 他在哪里? |
[01:19] | – Over there! – Where, man? | – 在那里! – 哪里啊,老兄? |
[01:22] | Right there, man! | 在那里,老兄! |
[01:23] | Just got a little held up. You know, tying up some loose ends. | 有点小事耽搁 就是有些零星的事情 |
[01:27] | Agh! | |
[01:33] | I’m actually in direct contact with him now. Let me check. | 实际上我已经联络到他了 我问一下 |
[01:44] | Where are you getting the guns? | 你从哪里弄来的枪? |
[01:46] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀我吗? |
[01:47] | Get it over with already. | 动手吧 |
[01:52] | Dig. | 小狄 |
[01:54] | Took down two more gangbangers. They were armed with fully automatic M4A1 assault rifles. | 又干掉两个帮派份子 他们携带全自动M4A1冲锋枪 |
[01:59] | M4A1s are military-grade weapons. Stolen, most likely. | M4A1冲锋枪是军用级的武器 极有可能是偷来的 |
[02:03] | Stolen from where? Well, we can look into that after your party. | – 从哪里偷来的? – 我们等你的派对过后再查 |
[02:06] | What party? | 什么派对? |
[02:08] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[02:10] | Sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:12] | This party is to attract investors for your failing company. | 这次的派对是为了你日渐衰败的公司 吸引投资者目光 |
[02:16] | Being late might do well for the club circuit… | 迟到可能是搞夜店的宣传手法 |
[02:19] | but it does not inspire confidence on Wall Street. | 但却无法激发华尔街投资者的信心 |
[02:22] | – Is that blood on your face? – Hm? | 你脸上是血吗? |
[02:24] | Don’t worry. It’s not his blood. | 别担心,这不是他的血 |
[02:26] | Of course, it’s his blood. Why would he have somebody else’s blood on his face? | 当然是他的血 不然他脸上怎会有别人的血? |
[02:30] | Who taught you to shave, mister? | 谁教你刮胡子的,先生? |
[02:34] | What kept you? Was it our masked blond that carries a giant staff to beat attackers? | 什么事情让你耽搁?是那个携带 大型武器打败袭击者的蒙面金发女吗? |
[02:38] | This time it was guns. | – 这次是枪 – 枪 |
[02:40] | – We were just talking about guns. – Hey… | – 我们正在谈枪枝的事情 – 嘿… |
[02:44] | – Oliver. – Hi. | – …奥利佛 – 嗨 |
[02:46] | – What’s your interest in guns, Mr. Queen? – Never touch them myself. | – 你对枪枝有何看法,昆恩先生? – 从未趣过 |
[02:49] | The Glades’ gun epidemic is out of control. | 贫民区的枪枝泛滥已经失控了 |
[02:52] | Which is why the DA’s office committed to ending gun violence. | 所以地检署致力于消除枪械暴力犯罪 |
[02:55] | I’m sure the police are doing what they can to catch whoever’s bringing weapons to the city. | 我相信警方会尽全力 抓住那些把武器带到城市的人 |
[03:00] | Heh. | |
[03:02] | Did I say something funny? | 我说了什么好笑的话吗? |
[03:05] | They know who’s been arming the gangs, Oliver. | 他们知道谁在为帮派武装,奥利佛 |
[03:09] | The Mayor. | 市长 |
[03:11] | I thought the hood copycats killed the mayor. | 我以为市长 已经被兜帽男的模仿者杀死了 |
[03:14] | Not the actual mayor. | 不是真正的市长 |
[03:17] | A local gang lord calls himself the Mayor. | 本地帮派首领自称市长 |
[03:19] | He thinks he’s the man to save our city. – But that position’s already filled, isn’t it? – Heh. | – 他认为自己才能拯救这座城市 – 那个位置已经有人了,不是吗? |
[03:25] | Now, this Mayor has only one goal: | 而这个市长只有一个目的 |
[03:27] | To create chaos, so he can rule the Glades at the barrel of a gun. | 制造混乱 好让他能用枪枝统治贫民区 |
[03:33] | (市政府) | |
[03:44] | You are noticeably unarmed, son. | 你显然手无寸铁,小子 |
[03:47] | Sorry, Mr. Mayor. We ran into the vigilante, you know. | 抱歉,市长先生 我们碰到私刑者 |
[03:51] | – He ganked our weapons. – Do you know who I was before the quake? | – 他干走我们的武器 – 你知道在地震前我是谁吗? |
[03:55] | I was no one. I had no name. | 我是无名小卒,毫无名声 |
[03:58] | None that mattered anyway. I was just a… | 反正无关紧要 我只是个… |
[04:00] | Just another weak man waiting to get fired… | 只是另一个等着被解雇或被驱逐 |
[04:03] | or evicted or killed. | 甚或被杀的弱者 |
[04:05] | But then the ground shook. | 但之后遇到地震 |
[04:07] | And now I matter because I know the guy with the biggest gun wins. | 现在我成了大人物 因为我知道拥有最厉害武器的人会赢 |
[04:11] | And that’s why I will rule the Glades. | 因此我会统治贫民区 |
[04:13] | – There’s no room at my table for punks like you. – Come on, man. | – 我这里没有地方留像你这样没用的人 – 别这样,老兄 |
[04:17] | Mr. Mayor, I wanna ask for leniency. | 市长先生,我请求宽客大量 |
[04:19] | The kid’s my cousin. I brought him in. | 这小子是我表弟,我带他来的 |
[04:22] | Oh, you did? | 是吗? |
[04:32] | Now, let’s hope you do your family prouder than he did. | 希望你能让自己亲戚更以你为荣 |
[04:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:47] | Please don’t ask me if I’m okay, because I’m sick of everyone asking me that. | 请别问我是否还好 因为我受够每个人都这样问我 |
[04:51] | – I would never do that. – Good. | – 我绝不会问的 – 很好 |
[04:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:59] | The Dollmaker was just your garden-variety traumatic experience. | 玩偶人只是你普通痛苦的经历 |
[05:05] | After the quake and Tommy… | 经过地震和汤米的事之后… |
[05:07] | – I should be used to that by now. – I’ve had a few of those. | – 我现在应该已经习惯了 – 我也经历过一些那样的事 |
[05:11] | You never get used to them. | 你永远无法习惯的 |
[05:15] | Excuse me, Oliver, may I talk to you a second? | 打扰了,奥利佛 我能跟你谈一下吗? |
[05:18] | – It’s urgent. – Yeah. | – 紧急事件 – 是 |
[05:20] | You can have him back in a minute. | 他马上回来 |
[05:23] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[05:27] | I just realized something. | 我刚刚意识到一些事 |
[05:29] | What if our masked friend that keeps showing up everywhere… | 我们那位戴面具的朋友 一直到处跟着你… |
[05:32] | – What about her? – What if we’ve been going about this wrong? | – 她怎么了? – 如果我们都想错了 |
[05:35] | We thought she was obsessed with you, showing up at the DA’s when you were there. | 我们以为她迷恋上你 你去地检署时她出现了 |
[05:41] | And in the chemical plant the Dollmaker was holed up in. | 玩偶人在化工厂时也出现了 |
[05:45] | But who else was at both those places? | 但是谁也同时在这两个地方? |
[05:48] | What if our masked friend isn’t following you? | 要是面具朋友并非在跟踪你? |
[05:52] | She’s following Laurel. | 她是在跟踪萝蕾尔 |
[06:28] | Agh! | |
[06:42] | Does it get any louder? | 能再大声点吗? |
[06:45] | Why are you following Laurel Lance? | 你为何要跟踪萝蕾尔兰斯? |
[06:47] | I could ask the same thing of you. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[06:49] | I guess some things never change. | 我想有些事永远不会改变 |
[06:52] | You and her. Always and forever. | 你和她,直到永远 |
[06:56] | – Who are you? – Once you know… | – 你是谁? – 一旦你知道 |
[06:59] | – your life will never be the same. – I can take it. | – …你的生活将永远不同了 – 我可以承受 |
[07:01] | Not this time, Ollie. | 这次不能,奥利 |
[07:21] | Laurel’s gonna kill me. | 萝蕾尔会杀了我的 |
[07:28] | Sara! | 莎拉! |
[07:30] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[07:33] | I’ll give you some time to let it sink in. | 我会给你些时间沉淀一下 |
[07:49] | 剧名:严厉考验 | |
[07:58] | Sara Lance. | (当地女孩 跟昆.忽的话题一起行踪不明) |
[08:01] | Laurel’s sister, the detective’s other daughter. The one… | 莎拉兰斯,萝蕾尔的妹妹 警探的另一个女儿,就是… |
[08:03] | you took on the Gambit, | …你带上船的那个 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 |
[08:06] | even though you were dating Laurel at the time… | 即使那时你正在跟萝蕾尔交往… |
[08:08] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 很抱歉,只是… 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[08:11] | Isn’t she… Isn’t she dead? | 她不是…不是死了吗? |
[08:13] | You told everyone that she died when the Gambit went down, | 你说过话题号沉没时她已经死了 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[08:16] | that she drowned. | 她溺死的 |
[08:19] | You lied. | 你说了谎话 |
[08:22] | When the Gambit capsized, uh… | 当游艇翻覆时… 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[08:26] | Sara was pulled under. | …莎拉被卷走 |
[08:28] | It was so dark and cold… | 当时又黑又冷… |
[08:32] | and I thought she drowned. | …我以为她溺死了 |
[08:35] | About a year later, I saw her. | 大约一年后,我看见过她 |
[08:38] | Where? On the island? She drifted to the island too? | 在哪里?小岛上吗? 她也漂到岛上? |
[08:41] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[08:42] | Why didn’t you tell the Lances she didn’t die on that boat? | 你为什么不告诉兰斯家她没死呢? |
[08:45] | Laurel and Mr. Lance blame you. | 萝蕾尔和兰斯先生都在责怪你 |
[08:47] | It was my fault. | 那是我的错 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[08:51] | What happened was my fault. | 发生的一切事情都是我的错 |
[08:53] | – Where has she been all these years? – I don’t know. | – 这些年她去哪里了? – 我不知道 |
[08:59] | Diggle, I swear to God. | 狄戈,我对天发誓 |
[09:02] | I was sure she was dead. | 我当时真的以为她死了 |
[09:07] | – Do you have any happy stories? – To make sure I understand this correctly… | – 你有任何开心的故事吗? – 确认一下我没听错… |
[09:12] | after not drowning when the Gambit went down… | …当游艇沉没莎拉没有死也没跟你… 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[09:14] | Sara didn’t exactly make it to the island with you… | 一起到岛上… |
[09:18] | where you would see her die yet again. | …而你又在岛上看到她死了 |
[09:20] | Feel free to fill in the blanks. | 可以补充说明一下吗 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[09:22] | – Not right now. – You mean not ever. | – 不是现在 – 你是说永远都不说吧,奥利佛 |
[09:24] | Didn’t her family have a right to know she made it to the island? | 难道你不觉得她的家人有权知道 她也到那座岛上吗? |
[09:27] | These were five years! Five years… | 已经五年了!五年… 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[09:32] | where nothing good happened… | …从未发生过好事… |
[09:35] | 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 | |
[09:39] | and they were better off not knowing. | …而他们最好都别知道 |
[09:41] | Do they deserve to know now? | 他们现在该不该知道呢? |
[09:49] | I need to take care of some business at the office. | 我得去办公室处理生意上的事情 |
[09:52] | – Where are we with the Mayor? – I am in contact… | – 市长查到哪里了? – 我跟部队的… |
[09:55] | with some of my military sources. | …朋友联系 |
[09:57] | Trying to get a line on how he’s getting his illegal Army weaponry. | 想搞清楚他们如何弄到 这批非法军用武器 |
[10:01] | I’ll keep you updated. | 我会随时向你回报 |
[10:04] | You know, Oliver, somebody once told me… | 要知道,奥利佛,有人曾经告诉我… |
[10:07] | that secrets have weight. | …秘密有重量的 |
[10:09] | The more you keep, the harder it is to keep moving. | 秘密越多,就越难向前 |
[10:15] | You see how hard I work out. | 你知道这有多难解决 |
[10:33] | You killed two of my crew. | 你杀死我两个船员 |
[10:36] | How many others are with you on the island? | 岛上还有多少人跟你在一起? |
[10:39] | What are your weapon capabilities? | 你用什么武器? |
[10:43] | Did you find the graves? | 你找到坟墓了吗? |
[10:48] | Two things will happen. | 会发生两种情况 |
[10:49] | You will tell me everything I want to know. Then I will kill you. | 你告诉我所有事情后杀了你 |
[10:54] | Or I will torture you until you tell me everything I want to know. | 或者我折磨你直到说出所有事情 |
[10:57] | And then I will kill you. | 然后再杀了你 |
[11:15] | – Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[11:16] | – Can’t. | 办不到 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[11:18] | We’re already there. | 我们已经在那里了 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[11:26] | 制片:JP芬恩 | |
[11:41] | Told you. | 就跟你说吧 |
[11:43] | Patty Shack on 5th and Brewer. Best burgers in town. | 第五街和布鲁尔路的帕蒂小屋 汉堡最好吃 |
[11:45] | Well, Patty Shack’s in the Mayor’s territory… | 而帕蒂小屋在市长地盘上 |
[11:49] | so I’ll take a subpar breakfast over a bullet. | 所以我只好去买廉价早餐免得挨枪子 |
[11:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[12:00] | Look, I know I’m skinny, but I can eat two of these, and I will. | 听着,我知道自己很瘦 但我能吃掉两个汉堡,我会的 |
[12:04] | I just ran into an old boyfriend. | 刚刚趣到了前男友 |
[12:10] | Just” | 只是 |
[12:13] | – I’m worried he might tell my family I’m back. – You have family in Starling? | – 我担心他会告诉我家人我回来了 – 你在史特林市有家人 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:18] | My father, he’s… | 我父亲,他… |
[12:21] | He’s a policeman. | 他是警察 |
[12:23] | And my sister, she’s a lawyer. | 我姊姊,她是律师 |
[12:25] | Well, they must be real proud of their masked delinquent. | 他们肯定以你这个蒙面罪犯感到骄仿 |
[12:32] | – Yeah, they think I’m dead. | 是,他们以为我已经死了 |
[12:35] | – Oh, cool. | 帅啊 编剧:安德鲁克雷斯伯格 |
[12:36] | My folks think I’m dead too. | 我爸妈也以为我死了 编剧:温蒂梅利寇 |
[12:38] | That or they wish I’d never been born. One of those. | 或是希望我从未生出来 其中一个 |
[12:42] | 导演:伊格尔艾吉尔森 | |
[12:43] | Why don’t you want them to know that you’re still alive? | 为何你不想让他们知道你还活着? |
[12:50] | Because I’m not what they remember. | 因为我再也不是他们所想的那种人 |
[12:53] | Good little Daddy’s girl? | 爸爸的宝贝乖女儿吗? |
[12:55] | Far from it. | 差远了 |
[12:58] | I was a lot like you. | 我跟你很像 |
[13:01] | Is that why you saved me from those guys that night? | 因此你那晚从那些家伙手中救我出来? |
[13:07] | No woman should ever suffer at the hands of men. | 女人不该在男人手中受苦 |
[13:15] | We’ve gotta stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面 |
[13:17] | – What would your girlfriend think, Johnnie? – Heh. | 你女朋友会怎么想,约翰? |
[13:19] | Lyla, I’m checking the box marked “single” these days. | 丽拉,最近我变回单身 |
[13:22] | – Sorry to hear it. What happened? – Mm. | 真抱歉,怎么回事? |
[13:25] | Well, another man came between us. | 有另一个男人介入了 |
[13:28] | Deadshot. | 死亡射手 |
[13:30] | You’re letting him ruin your life. | 你让他毁了你的生活 |
[13:32] | So I’ve been repeatedly told. | 有人一再告诉我这种事 |
[13:34] | Anything on those stolen Army weapons? | 有被偷的武器装备消息吗? |
[13:36] | A crate of M4A1s went missing from Camp Kirby two months ago. | 两个月前在柯比营地 一箱装十二枝M4A1冲锋枪不见了 |
[13:39] | I know where they went. | 我想我知道运到哪里了 |
[13:41] | Every crate was fitted with a GPS system so they could be tracked. | 每个箱子都装有全球定位系统 所以可以远程追踪 |
[13:44] | I tried it but it’s not receiving. Must have been deactivated. | 我试过追踪但没有收到信号 一定是被关掉了 |
[13:48] | – Thank, Lyla. – And your interest in this is what? | – 谢了,丽庄 – 你怎么对此事有兴趣? |
[13:52] | Lyla, you and I went to Afghanistan… | 霪拉,你跟我去阿富汗… |
[13:54] | to try to bring law and order to a country overrun by warlords and weapons, right? | …是想要让一个被军阁和武器支配 的国家带来法律与秩序,对吧? |
[13:58] | Should we do any less for our own cities? | 我们是否该对自己的城市 也这样做呢? |
[14:02] | Thanks again. | 再度感谢 |
[14:05] | – Hey, Johnnie. – Yeah? | – 嘿,约翰 – 是? |
[14:06] | These days I check the box marked “single” too. | 最近我也是单身 |
[14:15] | Mr. Blood. | 布拉德先生 |
[14:17] | – I see you’ve met Ms. Rochev. She’s my… – Superior. | – 我想你认识罗彻小姐了,她是我的… – 上司 |
[14:21] | – Partner. – On paper. | – 合伙人 – 名义上 |
[14:23] | Is that why you asked me to come down? To mediate your title? | 这就是你找我来的原因吗,昆恩先生 调解你头街的问题? |
[14:26] | You and I got off on the wrong foot repeatedly. | 你我一再发生误会 |
[14:28] | Seems to be your superpower. | 似乎是你的超强能力 |
[14:32] | I was inspired by what you said the other night about gun violence in the Glades. | 我受到你那晚所说贫民区中 有关枪枝暴力的��发 |
[14:36] | – I had an idea that might help. – Really? | – 我有个主意可能帮得上忙 – 真的吗? |
[14:38] | – Another party at your stately manor? – No. | – 在你的豪宅再开个派对吗? – 不是 |
[14:41] | To sponsor a Cash for Guns event. | 赞助枪枝换现金活动 |
[14:43] | I give you the money and you get your constituents to lay down their arms. | 我给你钱 而你让你的选民放下武器 |
[14:47] | Everybody wins. | 大家都赢 |
[14:49] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[14:51] | Trying to repair your family’s tainted name by ridding the Glades of guns. | 你想用除去贫民区枪枝 来弥补你家人的污名 |
[14:56] | You just get the money, Mr. Blood. | 你就把钱拿去,布拉德先生 |
[14:58] | – I don’t want my family’s name involved. – Mr. Queen… | – 我不希望牵扯到我家人的名声 – 昆恩先生… |
[15:01] | may I have a word with you? | …能跟你谈一下吗? |
[15:04] | Let me think it over. | 让我想一下 |
[15:12] | – We are not sponsoring that event. – I know. | – 我们不会赞助这个活动 – 我知道 |
[15:16] | – I am. – With what money? | – 我赞助 – 用什么钱赞助? |
[15:18] | Your investment party cost QC 50 grand and no one invested a dime. | 你的投资派对花了昆恩集团五万美元 没人投资半毛钱 |
[15:22] | I will not continue to authorize corporate funds just so you can keep pretending… | 我不再继续批准公司的基金 好让你继续假装… |
[15:27] | that you are the CEO. | …自己是执行长 |
[15:30] | Fine. I’ll pay for it myself. | 好吧,我自己支付 |
[15:33] | Heh, maybe you haven’t noticed, but your personal trust isn’t what it used to be. | 或许你没注意到 但你个人信托基金不像以前那样 |
[15:37] | And this company isn’t either. | 这间公司也是 |
[15:39] | As much as I would love to make the city safer… | 虽然我很想让城市更加安全… |
[15:41] | my first obligation is to Queen Consolidated. | …我的首要责任是对昆恩集团负责 |
[15:46] | And yours is too. | 而你也是 |
[16:00] | Shadows settle on the place That you left | |
[16:05] | I was gonna order some takeout. You want in? | 我要叫外卖,你要吗? |
[16:07] | – I appreciate the offer, Adam… – I’ve eaten takeout every night this week. | – 真的很感谢,亚当… – 这星期我每晚都吃外卖 |
[16:11] | I need a meal served on an actual plate. So do you. | 我需要吃一顿真正的晚餐,你也是 |
[16:15] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:16] | It’s easy to let the job become your life. | 让工作成为你生活的一部分很容易 |
[16:19] | I keep having to remind myself to go to the gym, see a movie, eat a good meal. | 我一直提醒自己 去健身房,看电影,吃一顿好的 |
[16:25] | That sounds dangerously like having a life. | 听起来这样生活很危险 |
[16:29] | Ha, ha. What about you? You can’t be all about work. | 你呢?你不能全都在工作吧 |
[16:33] | – I’m the best me when I am working. – And when you’re not? | – 当我工作时状态是最好的 – 当你不工作时呢? |
[16:37] | You don’t want to meet her. | 你不会想认识她的 |
[16:39] | She’s not good company. | 她不是好伙伴 |
[16:42] | I’d be willing to risk it. | 我愿意冒险 |
[16:48] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:50] | I just remembered. | 我刚想起 |
[16:52] | – I have to go. – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | – 我得走了 – 很抱歉,我不是故意… |
[16:54] | No. It’s okay. It’s fine. | 不,没关系,没事 |
[16:58] | I just have to go. | 我只是得走了 |
[17:02] | – Good night. | 晚安 晚安 – Good night. |
[17:24] | Crap. | 该死 |
[17:29] | – License and registration. – ls there a problem, officer? | – 行照驾照 – 有什么问题吗,警官? |
[17:32] | Have you had anything to drink tonight, ma’am? | 今晚你喝酒了吗,女士? |
[17:38] | I’m Laurel Lance. I’m an assistant district attorney. | 我是萝蕾尔兰斯 我是助理检察官 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry, Ms. Lance, but I’m gonna have to ask you to step out of the car, please. | 很抱歉,兰斯小姐 但我得请你下车,麻烦了 |
[17:48] | I need some good news. | 我需要一些好消息 |
[17:51] | The bad news first. Somehow, the Mayor did get his hands… | 先说坏消息,不知何故 市长真的跟一箱来自柯比营地… |
[17:54] | on a crate of military-grade weapons from Camp Kirby. | …的军用武器有关 |
[17:58] | – The good news? – If he kept the crate… | – 好消息呢? – 如果他还留着箱子 |
[18:00] | we might find out where he’s hiding. | 我们可能找得到他的藏身之处 |
[18:02] | This is the same tracking system the Army installs on all of its weapons crates. | 这个追踪系统跟军方 装在所有武器箱的系统是相同的模型 |
[18:07] | If they lose a crate, they send out a signal that activates the beacon. | 如果他们弄丢一个箱子 竞会发送一个远程信琥来��动警报 |
[18:11] | Mayor’s clever. He deactivated his beacon. Send a signal, nothing comes back. | 市长很聪明,他关掉警报装置 发送信号却没有任何反应 |
[18:15] | You both need to work on your definition of “good news.” | 你们二位都需要了解好消息的定义 |
[18:17] | Okay. How’s this? Guess which company designed the Army’s tracking system. | 好,这个怎样?猜猜看 哪个公司设计这种军用追踪系统 |
[18:22] | I’ll give you a hint. Their CEO? Always late. | 我给你个提示 他们的执行长,总是迟到 |
[18:26] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[18:28] | I pulled up the plans from the QC mainframe. | 我找出昆恩集团主机里的原始平面图 |
[18:30] | There’s a design flaw. | 结果发现这装置有个设计瑕疵 |
[18:32] | The beacon is still susceptible to a subform wave even if it’s deactivated. | 即使警报器被关掉 依旧对子信琥波很敏感 |
[18:36] | The Mayor turned it off, Oliver. We can turn it back on. | 市长关掉它,奥利佛 我们可以再打开它 |
[18:45] | I believe you ordered the crate of stolen military weapons, Mr. Queen. | 我相信您订购了一箱失窃 的军用武器吧,昆恩先生 |
[18:59] | I thought you deactivated the tracker. | 我以为你们关掉追踪器了 |
[19:18] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[19:22] | Come on. | 快走 |
[19:34] | – Weapons are secure. – And the Mayor? | – 武器安全了 – 市长呢? |
[19:38] | Still in office. | 还活着 |
[19:45] | Thanks for the heads up, Officer Daily. | 谢谢告知,戴立警官 |
[19:47] | Just FYI… | 顺便说一下… |
[19:49] | she blew 0.6 past the legal limit. | …她的酒测值零点六超过规定 |
[19:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:57] | He didn’t need to call you. | 他不需要打电话给你 |
[19:59] | No, but you’re lucky he did. | 对,但很庆幸他打了 |
[20:03] | You could have lost your job, your license. | 你可能会失去工作,没有驾照 |
[20:05] | – You could have killed somebody. – I had a few too many glasses of wine. | – 你可能会投死人 – 我只是在晚餐时喝了几杯小酒 |
[20:10] | – It was an accident. – An accident? Well, I guess those happen. | – 这是个意外而已 – 意外?我想常常会发生 |
[20:14] | Was I not supposed to notice that tone? | 你该这样说我吗? |
[20:18] | Between the two of us, you get a lot from me, Laurel. | 我们两个人之间 你遗传了我很多事情,萝蕾尔 |
[20:21] | Maybe you got this too. | 或许酗酒也是 |
[20:23] | We can hardly compare my one mistake to your drinking problem. | 我的一次过失 怎能跟你的酗酒问题相提并论 |
[20:26] | So long as it is only one mistake. | 现在只是一个小错 |
[20:29] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed… | 我不知道你是否注意到… |
[20:32] | but I’ve had a little bit of a hard time lately. | …我最近日子过得不太好 |
[20:35] | I was kidnapped, nearly murdered by a psychopath and my boyfriend died. | 我被绑架,差点被一个变态杀死 还有男朋友死了 |
[20:40] | So, I don’t know, maybe cut me some slack. | 我不知道,或许放过我吧 |
[20:44] | When I started having a hard time, I wish people had not cut me slack. | 当我日子不好过时 我却希望人们没有放过我 |
[20:49] | Leave your car here. I’m driving you home. | 把车停在这里,我开车送你回家 |
[20:51] | – I’ll take a cab. – Laurel. | – 我搭计程车 – 萝蕾尔 |
[20:53] | Laurel! | 萝蕾尔! |
[21:01] | (苍翠) | |
[21:35] | – Did you tell my family that I’m alive? – No. | – 你告诉了我家人我还活着吗? – 没有 |
[21:43] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[21:47] | I saw you die. | …我看到你死了 |
[21:48] | Not the first time that’s happened. Right? | 不是第一次了,对吧? |
[21:51] | I thought you were dead too. | 我也以为你死了 |
[21:54] | What happened to Slade? | 史莱德怎样了? |
[21:57] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[21:58] | – Everywhere. – That’s not an answer. | – 到处游荡 – 那不是答案 |
[22:01] | Well, it’s the one you’re getting. | 这是给你的答案 |
[22:07] | About a year ago… | 大约一年前… |
[22:10] | I started hearing tales of the Starling City Vigilante. | …我开始听到 史特林市私刑者的传说 |
[22:15] | The man in the green hood. | 戴绿兜帽的男人 |
[22:18] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道那是你 |
[22:19] | I’ve never known you to be a fighter. | 我从不知道你是一个武士 |
[22:21] | – Where’d you pick that up? – I met some rough people. | – 你从哪里学的? – 我遇到一些粗人 |
[22:25] | – Thought I should get rougher too… – Sara… | – 想说自己也该变得粗鲁点… – 莎拉… |
[22:28] | why did you come back? | …为什么你回来了 |
[22:34] | The earthquake. | 地震 |
[22:36] | Because you wanted to make sure your family was safe. | 因为你想确定家人平安无事 |
[22:40] | But now you’re still here, watching over them. | 但现在你还待在这里 注视他们 |
[22:45] | Protecting them. So did you come here… | 保护他们,所以你来这里… |
[22:49] | to make sure I didn’t tell them? | …要确认我没跟他们说吗? |
[22:53] | Or because you were hoping I had? | 还是因为你希望我已经跟他们说了? |
[23:00] | I’ll get rid of them. | 我去打发他们 |
[23:10] | – Mr. Lance? – Hi. | – 兰斯先生? – 嗨 |
[23:16] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗? |
[23:20] | I’m here about my daughter. | 我是为了我女儿来此的 |
[23:24] | Laurel. | 萝蕾尔 |
[23:26] | – Is she okay? – Yeah. Well, no, she’s not. | – 她还好吗 – 其实,不太好 |
[23:30] | She got pulled over for a DUI last night. | 昨晚她酒驾被警察拦下 |
[23:33] | I tried talking to her about it, but she wasn’t hearing me. | 我试着劝她 可是她不听我的劝 |
[23:37] | Ah, I saw her the other night. She… | 我有天晚上还见到她,她… |
[23:41] | didn’t seem like herself. | …似乎不像以前的她了 |
[23:42] | I know. She seems like me. | 我知道,她看起来像我 |
[23:48] | I don’t know if you know… | 我不清楚你是否知道… |
[23:50] | but when you and Sara disappeared… | …但当你和莎拉都失踪时… |
[23:54] | I hit the bottle pretty hard. | …我酗酒了 |
[23:56] | I know the two of you are friends. | 我知道你们两个是朋友 |
[24:00] | She needs a friend. | 她需要一个朋友 |
[24:04] | Maybe talk to her. | 或许去跟她聊聊 |
[24:06] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:11] | Anyhow. | 就这样了 |
[24:13] | – Mr. Lance. – Yeah. | – 兰斯先生 – 是 |
[24:19] | Um… | |
[24:22] | I’d be happy to talk to Laurel. | 我很乐意跟萝蕾尔聊聊 |
[24:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | Ugh. | |
[24:47] | Why…? Unh. | 为什么…? |
[24:50] | Wh…? | |
[24:51] | Why’d they do this? Unh. | 为什么他们这样做? |
[24:55] | They make all of us do this. | 他们对我们所有人都这样做 |
[24:59] | It’s for to show prochnost. | |
[25:04] | It’s Russian for “strength.” | 这是俄语的“力量” |
[25:12] | They did this to see if I’m strong? | 他们这样做是为了看我是否强壮? |
[25:14] | They’re doing this to see if you survive. | 他们这样做是为了看你是否能存活 |
[25:17] | Living… | 弱者 |
[25:21] | is not for the weak. | …无法存活 |
[26:12] | – Oliver, hi. – Hey. | – 奥利佛,嘿 – 嘿 |
[26:15] | – What are you doing here? ls everything okay? – I don’t know. ls everything okay? | – 你在这里干嘛?一切都还好吗? – 我不知道,一切都还好吗? |
[26:20] | Ugh. You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[26:23] | My dad went to you? | 我爸去找你? |
[26:24] | He spent the last six years cursing your name. Now you’re gossip buddies? | 过去六年他每天都在诅咒你 现在你变成他的八卦兄弟? |
[26:28] | Laurel, he’s worried about you. | 萝蕾尔,他担心你 |
[26:31] | Perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[26:34] | A recovering alcoholic and former party boy trying to tell me how to live my life. | 一个戒酒的人和一个花花公子 都想要教我如何过自己的生活 |
[26:38] | – Don’t you see the hypocrisy there? – What I see… | – 难道你不觉得很虚伪吗? – 我所知道的… |
[26:40] | is somebody that both of us care for… | …是我们两个都关心的一个人… |
[26:43] | having a rough go of it. | …正历经艰困的日子 |
[26:46] | Do you know how many times I’ve had to pull my dad out of a bar? | 你知道有多少次 我必须把老爸从酒吧里拖回家? |
[26:49] | Or how many nights I’ve had to drive him home while he’s passed out in my backseat? | 或者有多少夜晚我送他回家时 他已经在后座昏睡了? |
[26:54] | He’s the one with the problem. | 他才是有麻烦的人 |
[26:57] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[26:59] | Just because he can’t cope with losing Sara doesn’t mean I can’t handle my life. | 只因为他无法面对失去莎拉的痛苦 不代表我无法处理自己的生活 |
[27:04] | Feel free to tell him that during your next chitchat. | 别介意把我说的话转达给他听 |
[27:25] | Sewing is not your strong suit. | 缝合伤口不是你的强项 |
[27:34] | Now we can talk. | 现在我们可以聊聊了 |
[27:38] | For two years… | 两年来… |
[27:40] | my crew and I have been looking for a gravesite. | …我的弟兄和我一直在找一个墓地 |
[27:46] | Did you find the graves? | 你找到坟墓了吗? |
[27:51] | Were the bodies… | 尸体是否… |
[27:53] | odd? | …很奇怪? |
[27:55] | The bones… | 骨头 |
[27:57] | misshapen? | …残缺了? |
[28:09] | This is the right island. | 就是这个小岛 |
[28:18] | Looks like we got a Colt 1911 | 这有一把柯尔特1911.二 |
[28:21] | Jennings .32 and a K-Frame revolver. | …一把詹宁斯点32,一把左轮手枪 |
[28:28] | – We’ll give you 250 for the lot. – Keep it. | – 这样要给你两百五十块钱 – 不用 |
[28:32] | Do I even wanna know where you got those guns? | 我想知道你这些枪是哪来的? |
[28:34] | They’re from the old days. I told you. | 那些是以前留下来的,我跟你说过 |
[28:37] | Look, no more being a criminal. No more being a hero. | 不会再当罪犯,也不再当英雄 |
[28:40] | I’m just Roy Harper, busboy and boyfriend. | 我就是罗伊哈波 餐厅小弟和男朋友 |
[28:43] | Yo, Abercrombie. | 潮牌男模 |
[28:48] | – Where’s your manners? – Sin. | – 不介绍一下 – 辛 |
[28:51] | This is Thea. Thea, this is Sin. | 这位是蒂雅,蒂雅,这位是辛 |
[28:54] | Thea Queen? Look at you rolling with royalty. | 蒂雅昆恩? 看看你跟有权势的人家混了 |
[28:58] | – By the way, the salad fork’s the small one. – It was good to see you again. | – 顺便说一下,沙拉叉小了一点 – 真高兴又见到你 |
[29:05] | She doesn’t know you’re the Vigilante’s delivery boy, does she? | 她并不知道你帮私刑者跑腿吧 |
[29:11] | – Nice to meet you, Your Highness. – You too. | – 很高兴认识你,公主殿下 – 我也是 |
[29:15] | – So, how do you know her? – From around. | – 你怎么认识她的? – 住在附近认识的 |
[29:21] | You don’t show up when you say you will… | 你答应会到的场合你都不到 |
[29:24] | and when you promise not to, here you are. | 而答应不来的地方,你却出现了 |
[29:28] | – Going well? – Last check… | – 进行得顺利吗? – 刚刚算过… |
[29:30] | we’ve taken in over 200 guns in only three hours. | …三小时内 我们已经收到两百把枪枝了 |
[29:34] | Try not to look so happy about it. | 千万别这么高兴 |
[29:36] | A lot on my mind, alderman. | 我在想很多事情,市议员 |
[29:40] | My job is to help the people in this city with their problems. | 我的工作是帮助这城市的人 解决他们的问题 |
[29:49] | Two people that are very important to me… | 有两个对我来说很重要的人… |
[29:53] | are having a tough time. Sisters, actually. | …目前日子过得很艰困 其实是一对姊妹 |
[29:57] | And neither one is making it very easy for me to help them. | 没有一个人愿意我帮助她们 |
[30:02] | Sooner or later, we all go through a crucible. | 迟早我们都会历经严厉的考验 |
[30:06] | I’m guessing yours was that island. | 我想对你来说小岛经历就是你的考验 |
[30:09] | Most believe there are two types of people who go into a crucible: | 大多数人相信历经严厉的考验后 会有两种类型的人 |
[30:14] | The ones who grow stronger from the experience and survive it… | 一种是经过历练存活后 变得更强大… |
[30:18] | and the ones who die. | …另一种就是因此丧命 |
[30:21] | But there’s a third type: | 但还有第三种类型 |
[30:23] | The ones who learn to love the fire. They choose to stay in their crucible… | 这种人会学着享受煎熬 他们选择留在严厉的考验中… |
[30:27] | because it’s easier to embrace the pain when it’s all you know anymore. | …因为当你了解之后 就很容易拥抱痛苦的降临 |
[30:32] | That’s why I’m on the clock to help this city… | 这就是我要帮助这城市的原因… |
[30:35] | – before it becomes used to living like this. – “Living is not for the weak.” | – …在这城市习惯生活在悲痛之前拯救 – 弱者无法存活 |
[30:41] | – An old friend of mine once told me that. – That’s a wise friend. | – 一个老朋友以前告诉我的 – 那是有智慧的朋友 |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:54] | Listen up, people. This is your Mayor speaking. | 注意听好,各位 我是你们的市长 |
[30:56] | Now, I don’t recall this here event being sanctioned. | 我并没有认可这种活动 |
[31:01] | What happens in the Glades only happens if I allow it. | 在贫民区发生的任何事情 都要我同意才可以办理 |
[31:06] | You’re not the leader of this community! | 你不是这地区的领导人! |
[31:09] | You don’t speak for these people! | 你无法代表这些人说话! |
[31:11] | And neither do you. Not anymore. | 你也不是,再也不是了 |
[31:36] | Hey. Are you okay? Are you hit? | 嘿,你还好?你中弹了吗? |
[31:38] | No. | 没有 |
[31:41] | – Hey, Sin, you all right? – All’s good. | – 嘿,辛,你还好吗? – 很好 |
[31:49] | Go get help. Go! | 去找人帮忙,快去! |
[31:57] | (苍翠) | |
[31:58] | The shooting was committed by the gang leader known only as the Mayor… | 枪击案是由自称市长的 黑帮老大所犯下的… |
[32:00] | who, until now, has never been seen in public. | …他之前从未公开露过面 |
[32:03] | We do want to warn our audience that some of these images are graphic. | 我们要提醒观众 部分影像相当逼真骇人 |
[32:07] | (贫民区枪击事件) | |
[32:09] | Coward finally decided to show his face. | 懦夫终于决定露面了 |
[32:12] | Vanity is gonna cost him. | 他的虚荣会让自己付出代价 |
[32:14] | I borrowed the FBI’s facial recognition software. | 我跟联邦调查局借用脸部识别软体 |
[32:18] | Got a match. Xavier Reed. | 有了,哈维尔李德 |
[32:22] | – Did Mr. Reed serve in the military? – No military history. | – 李德先生当过军人吗? – 没有兵役纪录 |
[32:25] | Family members? | 家族成员呢? |
[32:26] | Reed was in and out of foster care his whole life. Wait, hold on. | 他一生都在寄春家庭长大 等一下 |
[32:31] | In 1996, Reed spent three years with a foster family… | 在1996年 李德在一个寄养家庭过了三年… |
[32:34] | and their son, Ezra Barnes. | …而他们有个儿子伊斯拉巴恩斯 |
[32:37] | He served three tours in Iraq. He’s Stateside now. | 他曾在伊拉克服役过三次 现在已经回到国内了 |
[32:39] | – Twenty bucks says he was at Camp Kirby. – Pay the man. | – 廿块钱绪他驻扎在柯比营地 – 没错 |
[32:42] | The Mayor’s foster brother is assigned to a weapons convoy… | 市长的寄养兄弟被指派… |
[32:45] | that carries SCAR 16s by truck. | …用卡车运送SCAR16型步枪 |
[32:47] | The convoy’s scheduled to come through here tonight. | 卡车预定今晚会经过此地 |
[32:50] | FN SCAR 16s are military assault weapons with grenade launchers. | SCAR16型步枪 是装有榴弹发射器的军用进攻武器 |
[32:54] | The Mayor gets a hold of these, Oliver, it’s game over. | 市长要是得到这批武器,奥利佛 一切就玩完了 |
[32:59] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[33:05] | Bullet penetrated her anterior abdomen. | 子弹穿透她的前腹部 |
[33:08] | We were able to remove most of the fragments. We’ll know more in a few hours. | 我们清除了大部分的碎片 再过几个小时就会知道情况了 |
[33:24] | Hey. I’m gonna stick around in case she wakes up. | 嘿,我要继续待在这里 以免她醒来了 |
[33:29] | Is it okay if I stick around with you? | 我可以陪你等吗? |
[33:34] | You saved her life, Roy. | 你救了她的命,罗伊 |
[33:38] | Guess you can’t stop being a hero, can you? | 我想这就是你的英雄本色 |
[33:56] | I wanna see how you do in a real fight. | 我想看你在真正战斗中的表现 |
[33:59] | Good. I was looking for a fight. | 很好,我正手痒呢 |
[34:26] | They’re with me. | 他们是我的人 |
[34:30] | He wasn’t. | 他不是 |
[34:36] | You’re done being all you can be. | 你干得真好 |
[34:40] | – Ahh. – Ha-ha-ha. | |
[34:42] | You and I are gonna own this town. | 你我将共同拥有这个城市 |
[34:46] | Now, let’s see what this bad boy can do. | 我们来看看这家伙的威力吧 |
[34:53] | Load up the weapons. Now! | 快装子弹,快点! |
[35:15] | – Behind you. – Old school weapon. Respect! | – 小心后面 – 老派武器,值得尊敬! |
[35:19] | But can your arrows do this? | 但你的箭能做到这样吗? |
[35:41] | Come on. Where are you? | 来吧,你在哪里? |
[35:48] | – You hurt a friend of mine. – Let him go. | – 你伤害了我的朋友 – 放开他 |
[35:51] | – You can’t save a city with forgiveness. – You don’t have to forgive him. | – 要拯救城市就不能宽恕他们 – 你不必原谅他们 |
[35:56] | But you do have to let him live. | 但你必须让他活命 |
[36:01] | Bitch. Knew you didn’t have it in you. | 贱货,就知道你不敢动手 |
[36:04] | Agh! Oof. | |
[36:08] | I really don’t like that word. | 我实在不喜欢被那样称呼 |
[36:15] | Demonstrations opposing the construction… of the new S.T.A.R. Lab’s particle accelerator… | 反对建设新星实验室粒子加速器的示威 |
[36:19] | have reached a fever pitch with five more protesters being arrested. | 由于逮捕了五名示威者而白热化 |
[36:23] | In other news, the recent Cash for Guns event held in the Glades… | 其他新闻 最近在贫民区举办的枪枝换现金活动 |
[36:26] | is credited for getting over 800 weapons off the streets. | 已经得到藏在民间超过八百支武器 |
[36:30] | Still a mystery, the anonymous donor… | 匿名的慷慨捐赠者身份… |
[36:32] | whose generous donation funded the event. | …依旧是个谜 |
[36:36] | I guess it’s true what they say. | 我想他们说得是真的 |
[36:38] | – One man can change the world. – I’ll leave changing the world to you. | – 一个人可以改变世界 – 我把改变世界的任务留给你,议员 |
[36:42] | I’m only in the world because of you. Thank you. | 我能活在这个世界上都因为你 谢谢 |
[36:47] | I was just acting on instinct. | 我只是靠直觉行事 |
[36:49] | It wasn’t instinct. It was strength. | 这不是直觉,是力量 |
[36:52] | I see the signs, the graffiti. | 我看到了标志,那个涂鸦 |
[36:55] | “Blood for mayor.” | 布拉德竞选市长 |
[36:57] | Now that the Mayor is in jail, maybe you should run. | 现在市长进监狱 或许你该参选了 |
[37:02] | There is more than one way to save a city. | 拯救城市的方法不只一个 |
[37:12] | – Mr. Harper. – What’s wrong? Is she okay? | – 哈波先生 – 怎么了?她没事吧? |
[37:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:25] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[37:29] | Guess I have to keep your secret now, huh? | 我猜现在我必须帮你保守秘密了 |
[37:33] | – You know you’re dating a moron, right? – Heh. | 你知道自己在跟一个白痴约会吧? |
[37:36] | It’s my first and last thought of every day. | 这是我每天睁眼闭眼都在想的事 |
[37:39] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[37:41] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[38:01] | You friend, I took care of her medical expenses. | 你的朋友 我帮她付医疗费了 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:08] | – Look, I don’t want Thea to see… – What’s your plan, Sara? | – 我不想让蒂雅看到… – 你的计划是什么,莎拉? |
[38:14] | Because right now you’re just… | 因为现在你只是… |
[38:16] | You’re whipping across rooftops and keeping watch over your family… | 你像幽灵一般飞来跳去的… |
[38:20] | – like some sort of ghost. – We’re both ghosts. | – …看护自己的家人 – 我们都是幽灵 |
[38:23] | – We died on that island… – No, we didn’t. | – 我们已经死在小岛上 – 不,我们没有 |
[38:27] | We both lived. | 我们都还活着 |
[38:30] | And… | 还有 |
[38:33] | I get that you have been in pain so long… | …我知道你长久以来都很痛苦… |
[38:37] | that it probably just feels normal now. | …现在可能感觉都习惯了 |
[38:40] | You can let it go and come home. | 你可以放下它然后回家 |
[38:45] | I know that the earthquake brought you here, but your family kept you here. | 我知道是地震让你回来这里的 但你的家人才是你留下的主因 |
[38:49] | You have to tell them, Sara. | 你必须告诉他们,莎拉 |
[38:56] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[38:59] | You told them that I died on the Gambit. | 你跟他们说过我死在船上了 |
[39:02] | – If they know the truth… – They would never… | – 如果他们知道真相… – 他们再也不会… |
[39:05] | They would never talk to me again. | 他们再也不会跟我说话了 |
[39:09] | Not one of them. | 都不会 |
[39:14] | It’d be worth it. | 这很值得 |
[39:21] | My daughter’s in trouble. | 我女儿过上了麻烦 |
[39:23] | She’s, uh… She’s been through some really terrible things. | 她历经了很可怕的事情 |
[39:27] | And… | 而… |
[39:29] | instead of facing up to them, she’s running away from them. | …她没有面对它们 反而选择逃避它们 |
[39:33] | She’s losing herself in her work… | 她在工作中迷失自己 |
[39:36] | and maybe even worse. | 甚至更糟糕 |
[39:40] | She’s my daughter. I just want her safe. I want to protect her. | 她是我的女儿 我只想要她安全,我要保护她 |
[39:51] | I guess, like we say in our meetings, “More will be revealed.” | 我想,就像我们在会议上说的 有更多的事情将被揭露 |
[40:14] | Your days of screaming are just beginning. | 你的痛苦才刚刚开始 |
[40:48] | How…? | 怎么…? |
[40:54] | What the hell is this? | 这是在干嘛? |
[40:57] | This ain’t the police station. | 这里不是警局 |
[41:01] | Hello, brother. | 你好,兄弟 |
[41:03] | Are you ready to serve? | 你率备好为我效力了吗? |
[41:04] | Why you wearing that mask? | 为什么你戴着面具? |
[41:08] | This city is in chains and I’m going to free it. | 这个城市在加锁里,我要释放它 |
[41:12] | But to do that I need an army. An army of the strong. | 但要释放它,我就需要军队 强大的军队 |
[41:15] | What’s in that thing? | 那是什么玩意? |
[41:16] | A miracle. | 一个奇迹 |
[41:18] | Get that off me. | 把那个东西拿走 |
[41:20] | Get that crap away from me! | 把那个烂东西拿走! |
[41:22] | Are you ready to serve? | 你率备好为我效力了吗? |
[41:47] | Bring me another. | 再带一个给我 |
[41:51] | Yes, Brother Blood. | 是,布拉德兄弟 |
[42:20] | Complex Chinese |