时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 |
[00:05] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 |
[00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: |
[00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 |
[00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 |
[00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
[00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 |
[00:28] | Previously on Arrow: | |
[00:33] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的啊? |
[00:37] | What do you think you’re doing, Officer Lance? | 你以为你在干嘛,兰斯警员? |
[00:39] | This is my daughter. She was nearly killed tonight. | 这是我女儿 今晚她差点遭到杀害 |
[00:42] | As a parent, you’re welcome to stay. But as a beat cop, you’re free to go. | 作为家长,欢迎你留下来 但作为小员警,希望你快点离开 |
[00:46] | – Let me help you. – Okay. You can help me. | – 让我帮你 – 好,你可以帮我 |
[00:49] | To do what I do, I need intel. You can be my eyes and ears in the Glades. | 我需要情资来做我所做的事 你可以当我在贫民区的眼线 |
[00:53] | – That’s how you can save the city. – How do I contact you? | – 你可以用这种方式拯救城市 – 我要怎么联络你? |
[00:58] | Leave that in the alley wall, and I’ll know to contact you. | 把那个留在小巷的墙上 我就会知道要联络你 |
[01:02] | – I told you to stay away from me. – The copycats are still alive. | – 我跟你说过离我远一点 – 那群模仿犯还活着 |
[01:05] | Tommy Merlyn isn’t. | 汤米莫林却死了 |
[01:07] | I lost a friend that day too, and I would gladly have given my life for his. | 那天我也失去一位朋友 我情愿牺牲生命来换回他 |
[01:12] | Well, don’t worry, your life is over. Your life as a free man. | 别担心,到此为止了 你自由的日子结束了 |
[01:24] | Put your weapon down. | 放下你的武器 |
[01:27] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[01:30] | Then put your weapon down. | 那就放下你的武器 |
[02:04] | Nice mask. | 面具挺好看的 |
[02:06] | Why’d you help me? | 你为什么帮我? |
[02:18] | 残破玩偶 | |
[02:21] | 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 | |
[02:24] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,谢天谢地 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 |
[02:26] | Police scanners have been blowing up. | 刚才一小时警用电台忙得不得了 |
[02:27] | Laurel called half the force with that alarm. | 萝蕾尔用无声警报召集一半的警力 主演:大卫兰姆西 |
[02:30] | Because going after actual bad guys is so last year. | 因为追捕真正的坏人太过时了 |
[02:32] | To her, I am the bad guy. | 对她而言,我是坏人 |
[02:34] | – Since when? | 从何时开始的? 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[02:35] | – Since I didn’t make it to Tommy in time. | 自从我没有及时救出汤米 主演:薇拉贺兰德 |
[02:37] | How did you get out of there? | 你是怎么脱身的? 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 |
[02:40] | I had help from a masked blond woman in black. | 一名穿黑衣的金发蒙面女子帮了我 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 |
[02:43] | – Another copycat vigilante? | 又是一名私刑者模仿犯? 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[02:45] | – No. She was different. | 不,她不一样 主演:曼奴班奈特 |
[02:46] | Trained, | 受过训练 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[02:47] | and she used a sonic thing. | 而且她使用一个音波玩意 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 |
[02:50] | – Sonic thing? Could you be more specific? | 音波玩意?你能说得更具体吗? 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 |
[02:52] | – She turned it on and the glass shattered. | 她一按开关就把玻璃震碎了 |
[02:54] | – Who was she and why would she help? – And how did she know to help you? | – 她是谁又为何要帮你? – 而且她怎么知道要帮你? |
[02:57] | Good questions. I don’t like the idea of another player. | 都是好问题 我不喜欢城里有其他玩家 |
[03:00] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我看我能查出什么 |
[03:01] | I’d like to know what you were doing at Laurel’s office. | 奥利佛,我想知道 你在萝蕾尔的办公室做什么 |
[03:04] | She makes you public enemy number one. Figure this is a good time to chat? | 她把你变成头号公敌 你认为现在是跟她聊天的好时机吗? |
[03:08] | I thought that I could talk to her and make her understand that I’m doing things differently. | 因为我以为我能跟她谈谈 让她明白这次我改变作风了 |
[03:12] | That I’m not the bad guy. | 明白我不是坏人 |
[03:14] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[03:17] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[03:18] | Now we have a dead Japanese soldier in our home. | 现在我们家里有一个 死掉的日本士兵 |
[03:22] | Those men | 岛上的那些人 |
[03:23] | were looking for these corpses. | 在找这些尸体 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[03:24] | Aren’t you the least bit interested in why? | 难道你不想知道为什么吗? 制片:温蒂梅利寇 |
[03:26] | I’m interested in how many there are | 我比较想知道他们有多少人 制片:JP芬恩 |
[03:28] | and where they’re operating from. | 还有他们从哪里执行任务 制片:JP芬恩 |
[03:29] | They’ll be coming for that. Means they’ll be coming for us. | 他们会来找那东西 这表示他们会来找我们 |
[03:32] | And as we’ve already seen, they’re not the friendliest bunch. | 而我们已经见识过了 他们可不怎么友善 |
[03:35] | So it kind of looks like you’ve done that before. | 那个…看来你以前似乎做过这种事 |
[03:40] | Back in Xinjiang, I was pre-med. | 我在新疆的时候是医科预备生 |
[03:43] | She’s a woman of many talents. | 她是多才多艺的女人 |
[03:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:48] | – Come on where? – To higher ground. | – 来去哪里? – 到地势较高的地方 |
[03:51] | We need to get to a vantage point where we can establish the enemy’s position. | 我们必须到制高点 在那里我们可以确定敌人位置 |
[03:55] | What about Shado? | 那么珊朵呢? |
[03:57] | I’ll be fine here. | 我在这里不会有事 |
[04:00] | We shouldn’t split up. | 我们不该分头行动 |
[04:02] | Let her play with her corpse. We’ll be back before she knows it. | 让她玩她的尸体吧 我们一下子就回来了 |
[04:15] | – Here you go, bud. – On the house, Officer Lance. | – 钱给你,老兄 – 店家请客,兰斯警员 |
[04:17] | Hey, no, no, no, here you go. A dog this delicious? | 不,不…钱给你 这么好吃的热狗? |
[04:20] | I’d have to book myself for robbery. Take it. | 要是不付钱我就算抢劫了 收下吧 |
[04:22] | – All right. | 好吧 编剧:马格古根海姆,清水酮 |
[04:23] | – Take care. | 保重 编剧:马格古根海姆,清水酮 |
[04:25] | All units, 10-78 at Second and Fletcher. | 全体单位,第二街与佛莱彻街口 导演:格伦温特 |
[04:27] | 需要协助 导演:格伦温特 | |
[04:28] | Please respond. | 请回覆 |
[04:29] | Lance, patrol. Delta Charlie 52, 10-60. Officer responding. Over. | 兰斯,DC 52巡逻车在邻近地区 警员回覆,结束 |
[04:34] | Negative, DC-52. Disregard 10-78 and resume patrol. | 不必了,DC52 无须理会协助需求,继续巡逻 |
[04:39] | According to whose orders? | 是谁下的指示? |
[04:40] | Lieutenant Pike. | 派克小队长 |
[04:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:52] | What is going on here, huh? This is my beat. Why did Pike wave me off of this? | 这是怎么回事?这里是我的巡逻范围 为何派克要我别管这件事? |
[04:56] | – Quentin, it’s under control. – Excuse me, what is under control? | – 昆汀,已经在控制之下 – 不好意思,什么在控制之下? |
[05:03] | Barton Mathis. | 巴顿马西斯 |
[05:06] | That seems to be what the M.O. indicates. | 根据犯案手法似乎是他 |
[05:08] | He’s doing consecutive life sentences in Iron Heights. | 他正在铁山监狱连续服刑终身监禁 |
[05:11] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[05:12] | The quake split open a section of Iron Heights. Mathis was among the escapees. | 地震震开铁山监狱的一区 马西斯是逃犯之一 |
[05:16] | The brass wanna avoid a panic, so they’re keeping it quiet. | 上层想避免造成恐慌 所以他们隐瞒消息 |
[05:20] | – Keeping it quiet from me too? – Come on. Pike knows what happened. | – 连我也瞒着吗? – 别这样,派克知道发生过什么事 |
[05:23] | – The man got in your head. – And I caught him. No one knows Mathis better. | – 那个人影响你的想法 – 我抓到他了,没人比我更了解马西斯 |
[05:27] | And I’ve got all your notes and your files. | 我有你所有的笔记跟档案 |
[05:29] | Pike’s order. | 派克下的今 |
[05:31] | If you go anywhere near this, he’s gonna have you arrested for obstruction. | 如果你插手本案 他会以妨碍司法公正逮捕你 |
[05:46] | (昆恩实业有限公司) | |
[05:50] | I’ve found police reports from the last few months… that may involve our mystery girl. | 我找到过去几个月 可能跟神秘女子有关的警方报告 |
[05:54] | They describe a masked woman in black attacking attackers. | 它们描述一名穿黑衣的蒙面女子 在攻击…攻击者 |
[05:58] | – She put five would-be rapists in the hospital. – You sure it’s her? | – 她把五个强暴未遂犯送进医院 – 你确定是她吗? |
[06:01] | Broken limbs, ruptured eardrums. Your sonic thing. | 断手断脚、耳膜破裂 你说的音波玩意 |
[06:04] | That’s her. | 是她没错 |
[06:06] | – She’s targeting criminals. – Misogynist criminals. | – 她专找罪犯 – 仇女的罪犯 |
[06:09] | First the Hoods, now her. You’ve started a movement. | 先是兜帽男,现在又有她 看来你引磨一场运动了 |
[06:11] | I don’t wanna start a movement. We catch her. | 我不想要引发一场运动 我们抓住她 |
[06:13] | I’m not letting this city get overrun with vigilantes. | 我不会让众多私刑者 横行于这座城市 |
[06:20] | Hi, detective. | 你好,警探 |
[06:35] | So… | 看来 |
[06:36] | Miss Smoak gives you a way to call me now. | …史默克小姐给了你联络我的方式 |
[06:41] | She vouches for you. You told me you’re trying to help this city without dropping bodies. | 她为你作担保,你告诉过我你试着 在不杀人的情况下帮助这座城市 |
[06:47] | That true? | 是真的吗? |
[06:49] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[06:52] | Let’s just say I’m willing to be convinced. | 就当我愿意相信你吧 |
[06:56] | This city is hurting. | 这座城市正受到伤害 |
[06:59] | And the police… | 而警方… |
[07:03] | I always thought we didn’t need to go outside the law to find justice. | 我一直以为我们不需要 循法律之外的途径来寻求正义 |
[07:07] | But in light of recent events… | 不过根据最近的事件… |
[07:10] | I’m not so sure anymore. | …我再也没那么确定了 |
[07:15] | Barton Mathis. | 巴顿马西斯 |
[07:17] | The media calls him the Dollmaker. | 媒体称他为玩偶人 |
[07:21] | Because he suffocates his victims with a flexible polymer… | 因为他用柔性聚合物使受害者窒息 |
[07:24] | that he pours down their throats, and then he dresses them up like dolls. | 他把聚合物灌进她们的喉咙 然后把她们打扮成娃娃 |
[07:28] | I put him away. | 我把他关进大牢 |
[07:30] | Because of the quake… | 但因为地震 |
[07:33] | he’s out and he’s killing again. | 他逃了出来,而且又开始杀人 |
[07:37] | These are from six years ago. | 这些是六年前的档案 |
[07:39] | It’s my personal file. | 是我的和人档案 |
[07:41] | Well, maybe it’s not just the file that’s personal. | 也许私人的不只档案而已 |
[07:45] | Mathis killed eight girls before I got him last time. | 上次我逮到他之前 马西斯杀害八名女子 |
[07:48] | I don’t want any more on my conscience. | 我不想再因为有人受害而良心不安 |
[07:53] | So why don’t you let the police do their job? | 那你为何不让警方来处理呢? |
[07:57] | I could say the same thing to you. | 我可以对你说同样的话 |
[08:01] | They’re spread so thin, they can’t even risk letting the public know that Mathis is out. | 他们要应付的事太多,他们甚至 不敢让大众知道马西斯逃出来了 |
[08:06] | You said you’re trying another way? | 你说过你要尝试别的做法? |
[08:09] | Maybe I am too. | 也许我也一样 |
[08:39] | You have such beautiful skin. | 你的皮肤真美 |
[08:54] | – Lance’s file give you anything? – Last time the Dollmaker was active… | – 兰斯的档案给了你什么头绪吗? – 上次玩偶人在史特林市活动时… |
[08:58] | he ramped up to one kill every three days. | …他每三天杀一个人 |
[09:00] | That gives us two to catch him. | 这表示我们有两天的时间能抓他 |
[09:02] | Can we connect the victims? | 我们找得出受害者问的关联吗? |
[09:05] | Young. Pretty. According to Lance’s file, he couldn’t figure out how he chose them. | 年轻貌美,根据兰斯的档案 他想不通他如何挑选她们的 |
[09:11] | As if porcelain dolls weren’t creepy enough on their own. | 彷佛陶瓷娃娃本身还不够吓人似的 |
[09:14] | Mathis doesn’t have any family or known acquaintances. | 马西斯没有任何亲人或已知的熟人 |
[09:17] | Lone wolves are harder to catch. | 独行侠会更难抓到 |
[09:21] | But they do have the right to an attorney. | 不过他们有权请律师 |
[09:24] | Call Lance. Tell him to set up a meeting for tonight. | 打给兰斯 叫他今晚约个时间见面 |
[09:27] | – Where? – At the office of whoever represented Mathis. | – 约在哪里? – 在马西斯律师的办公室 |
[09:30] | So I’m assuming this takes priority over finding out the identity of your secret admirer. | 那我想这件事优先于 查出你的神秘仰慕者的身份罗 |
[09:36] | I got that covered. | 那件事我会搞定 |
[09:46] | Hey. I was wondering when I was gonna see you again. | 嘿,我还在想 我何时才会再见到你 |
[09:49] | There’s someone new in town. A woman. | 城里有个新来的,一个女的 |
[09:52] | She’s targeting men who target women. | 她专找攻击女性的男人 |
[09:55] | I know. I’ve seen her. | 我知道,我见过她 |
[09:58] | Find her but don’t engage. | 把她我出来,但别跟她交手 |
[10:01] | Leave that to me. | 让我来跟她交手 |
[10:06] | The archer makes quite a mess. | 那名弓箭手把这里搞得真乱 |
[10:08] | I’ll add that charge to the indictment. | 我会把这项指控加入起诉书 |
[10:10] | Well, you called it right. He showed. | 被你说对了,他现身了 |
[10:13] | I know him pretty well. At least, better than others. | 我相当了解他 至少比其他人来得了解 |
[10:16] | This place is a mess. Twice in three weeks, you’re ducking bullets. | 这地方可真乱 你在三周内躲了两次子弹 |
[10:19] | – I’m fine. – You don’t look fine. You look tired. | – 我很好 – 你看起来才不好,你看起来很累 |
[10:22] | Think I’ll give you two a moment. | 我想我让你们两个独处一下 |
[10:26] | Did you just come here to tell me how tired I look? | 你来这里只是为了告诉我 我看起来有多累吗? |
[10:29] | No, I came here to check up on you and check up on some court records. | 不,我来这里看看你 顺便看一些法庭纪录 |
[10:34] | Barton Mathis is out. I’m looking for his attorney. | 巴顿马西斯逃出来了 我正在找他的律师 |
[10:38] | Why? You’re no longer a detective. | 为什么?你已经不是警探了 |
[10:40] | Yeah, well, I’m just doing a little digging off-the-books. | 我只是私底下调查一下 |
[10:44] | Dad, this case… | 爸,这个案子… |
[10:46] | it took you to such a dark place last time. | …上一次它害你陷入低潮 |
[10:49] | Yeah, well, I think we both know that it wasn’t Mathis who did that. | 我们都知道那不是马西斯造成的 |
[10:54] | Look, nobody knows this guy better than me. Nobody’s got a better chance of stopping him. | 听着,没有人比我更了解这家伙 这表示我最有机会能阻止他 |
[10:58] | Every girl that he kills is another one on my conscience. | 每个遭到他杀害的女子 都会令我更加良心不安 |
[11:01] | No. | 不 |
[11:04] | No, Dad, it’s not. | 不,爸,不是这样的 |
[11:07] | Whatever guilt you’re feeling… | 无论你为何感到内疚… |
[11:09] | you’re just using it to justify a vendetta. | …你只是用它来为私仇作辩解 |
[11:14] | Well, maybe I’m not the only one. | 也许这么做的不是只有我 |
[11:20] | (亿万继承人受兜帽英雄拯救) | |
[11:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:29] | Thea, you have to stop asking me that every time you come to visit. | 蒂雅,你别再每次来探视时 都问我这个问题 |
[11:33] | Don’t count on it. | 别指望我不问 |
[11:34] | Well, then, I’m afraid you’ll be asking it for the next 25 years to life. | 那恐怕接下来的25年到终身 你都要问这个问题了 |
[11:38] | Please don’t talk like that. | 拜托别说那种话 |
[11:40] | There’s not a lot of value in the power of positive thinking… | 当因为大屠杀而接受审判时 |
[11:43] | when you’re being put on trial for mass murder. | 正面思考的力量并没有太大的价值 |
[11:46] | Let’s just try to take things one step at a time, okay? | 我们一步一步来,好吗? |
[11:51] | Well, I’d have to check with my lawyer… | 我得去问一下我的律师… |
[11:53] | but I don’t think retail therapy is a viable legal strategy. | …不过我不认为购物治疗 是可行的法律策略 |
[11:56] | Well, I spoke with her. | 我跟她谈过了 |
[11:58] | And she said that you could wear regular clothes to your pre-trial hearing. | 她说你可以穿一般的衣服 出席你的审前听证会 |
[12:02] | So I picked these. | 所以我挑了这件 |
[12:04] | Hm. | |
[12:07] | I wish the fashion police was all I had to worry about. | 真希望我需要担心的只有时尚警察 |
[12:10] | – Please don’t joke. – Thea. | – 拜托别开玩笑 – 蒂雅 |
[12:12] | Listen to me. I need you to understand what’s happening here. | 听我说,我需要你明白 现在是什么状况 |
[12:17] | Five hundred and three people are dead and there is a measure of guilt that is owed me. | 死了503人 而有一定程度的过失在我身上 |
[12:23] | I’m ready to accept my punishment. | 我率备好接受我的惩罚 |
[12:26] | Even if that means spending the rest of your life in here? | 即使那意味着 你的余生都要在这里度过吗? |
[12:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:42] | (东尼丹尼尔律师) | |
[12:44] | Tony Daniel? | 东尼丹尼尔? |
[12:47] | – Help you with something, officer? – Barton Mathis. | – 有什么事吗,警员? – 巴顿马西斯 |
[12:50] | According to the DA’s office, you handled his post-trial appeals. I’d like to know where he is. | 根据地检署,你负责他审判后的上诉 我想知道他人在哪里 |
[12:55] | So you can give him a parking ticket or something? | 好让你能开他停车罚单之类的吗? |
[12:59] | You wanna talk to me about one of my clients… | 你想找我谈我的一名当事人… |
[13:01] | come back with a detective’s shield… | …带着警探的警徽或是法院命令… |
[13:04] | or a court order. | …再回来吧 |
[13:07] | – What, you find that funny? – Well, a little bit. | 怎么,你觉得好笑吗? – 是有一点 |
[13:14] | Where do we find him? | 我们能在哪里找到他? |
[13:16] | – Iron Heights Prison. – He got out. | – 铁山监狱 – 他逃出来了 |
[13:19] | He what? How? | 什么?怎么办到的? |
[13:21] | You spent hours with him. Where would he run? | 你花了很多时间跟他在一起 他会逃到哪里去? |
[13:24] | – Where? – I don’t know. I swear. | – 哪里? – 我不知道,我发誓 |
[13:31] | – Agh! – What are you doing? I thought you were done killing people. | 你在做什么? 我以为你不再杀人了 |
[13:34] | – He’ll live. – But he’ll report me to my lieutenant. | – 他死不了的 – 但是他会向我的小队长告发我 |
[13:36] | He won’t talk to anyone. | 他不会告诉任何人的 |
[13:38] | – What makes you so sure? – Because he has another shoulder. Agh! | – 你怎能这么肯定? – 因为他还有另一边的肩膀 |
[13:42] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好,好,好 |
[13:46] | No, there’s… There is another place. | 还有…还有另外一个地方 |
[13:49] | He was always drawing it. Sketching. His cell walls were covered with the place. | 他总是在画那个地方,素描 他的牢房贴满那个地方的画 |
[13:54] | Well, what’s the place? Was it in Starling City? | 是什么地方?在史特林市吗? |
[13:57] | The Bisque Museum. | 陶瓷博物馆 |
[14:00] | He said the building reminded him of Germany. | 他说那栋建筑令他想起德国 |
[14:02] | Where porcelain dolls were invented. | 陶瓷娃娃的发明地 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry. I guess he just gets enthusiastic sometimes. | 很抱歉,我想他只是 有时候会比较热心 |
[14:14] | (陶瓷博物馆) | |
[14:17] | (公寓) | |
[14:19] | The lady at the desk said that a guy matching Mathis’ description… | 柜台女士说上个星期 有个符合马西斯长相的家伙入住 |
[14:23] | checked in last week. Room 52. And he paid in cash. | 52号房,而且他付现 |
[14:29] | Listen. Just so we’re clear, when we go through that door… | 听好,我们把话说清楚 当我们走进那扇门… |
[14:32] | – we’re here to arrest Mathis, not torture him. – You asked for my help. | – 我们是来逮捕马西斯,不是折磨他 – 你找我帮忙的 |
[14:35] | That wasn’t easy and neither was aiding and abetting. I am still a police officer. | 对,那并不容易,协助与教唆犯罪也是 我仍是一名警察 |
[14:40] | Do you want to catch him or not? | 你到底想不想逮到他? |
[14:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:53] | (星报 玩偶人遭到逮捕) | |
[15:06] | Detective. | 警探 |
[15:08] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见了 |
[15:09] | – Felicity, I need a trace. – On it. | – 菲莉西蒂,我需要追踪 – 在查了 |
[15:14] | You sick son of a bitch. | 你这病态的王八蛋 |
[15:16] | Sick? I’ve never felt better. | 病态?我感觉再好不过了 |
[15:18] | Fresh air agrees with me. | 我喜欢新鲜空气 |
[15:20] | Yeah, well, don’t get too used to it. | 不要太习惯了 |
[15:22] | I caught you before. It’s just a matter of time before I do it again. | 我以前逮捕过你 我再次抓到你只是时间问题 |
[15:26] | Fair enough. In the meantime, however… | 那好吧,不过在这段期问… |
[15:29] | I have someone who’d like to say hello to you. | …我有个人想向你打招呼 |
[15:31] | Say hello, dear. | 打招呼,亲爱的 |
[15:38] | She’s a little inarticulate. | 她有一点口齿不清 |
[15:40] | She’s done nothing to you. | 她没有对你做过什么 |
[15:41] | Please don’t hurt her. Just let her go. | 拜托不要伤害她,放她走 |
[15:44] | And allow her to wither away in a mediocre and forgettable life? | 然后让她在平淡无奇的日子里 凋零吗? |
[15:48] | No. No, no, no. She deserves so much better. | 不,不…她值得更好的 |
[15:53] | She deserves to see her beauty preserved. | 她值得见到她的美受到保存 |
[15:57] | Pristine. | 纯洁 |
[16:00] | Forever. | 永恒 |
[16:02] | Don’t worry. I will turn her into something special. | 别担心 我会把她变得很特别的 |
[16:06] | Now, pay attention, detective. | 现在注意了,警探 |
[16:09] | What comes next is really quite exquisite. | 接下来发生的事相当美妙 |
[16:12] | The sound of an esophagus slowly hardening. | 食道慢慢硬化的声音 |
[16:18] | Like a symphony. | 宛如交响曲 |
[16:22] | I’m trying, he’s blocking the trace. | – 菲莉西蒂 – 我在试了,但是他挡住了追踪 |
[16:25] | Don’t do it. I’m begging you. Is that what you want? | 别这么做,我求你了 这就是你想要的吗? |
[16:27] | I am begging you. Please, just stop. | 我求你了,拜托,住手吧 |
[16:31] | It’s for the world to enjoy. | 这是要给全世界欣赏的 |
[16:35] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[16:38] | everyone loves a pretty doll. | …人人都爱漂亮的娃娃 |
[17:05] | The police found her body an hour ago. | 一小时前警方发现她的尸体 |
[17:08] | Does the victim give us any forensics we can use? | 受害者给了我们 任何可用的证据线索吗? |
[17:11] | CSI did a complete forensics work-up, but they sent everything out to a private lab. | 现场调查人员做了完整的取证工作 但他们把全部的东西送到私人实验室 |
[17:15] | Can you get in? | 你进得去吗? |
[17:16] | No. They took their system offline. | 进不去 他们断了他们系统的网路 |
[17:19] | Seems like someone hacked into a lot of police-related systems last year. | 看来去年有人 骇入很多警政相关的系统 |
[17:23] | Then we do it like we did the Merlyn job. | 那我们就采取我们对付莫林的手段 |
[17:26] | (格兰杰实验室) | |
[17:35] | So glad you invited me to tag along. | 真高兴你邀我一起来 |
[17:39] | Tranq dart. He’ll be out for 36 minutes. | 麻醉镖,他会昏睡36分钟 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I remember. | 对,我还记得 |
[17:47] | You’re up, Felicity. | 轮到你了,菲莉西蒂 |
[17:48] | So this is what a typical night’s like for you. A little breaking and entering. | 所以你平常晚上都是这样度过的吗? 稍微非法入侵一下 |
[17:52] | All right. I got toxicology first. | 好,我先找到毒物检测 |
[17:57] | What are all these? | 这些是什么? |
[17:59] | Chemical ingredients of all the makeup found on the victims. Skin cream, nail polish, lipstick. | 死者身上所有化妆品的化学成份 护肤霜、指甲油、口红 |
[18:05] | Wait, wait, wait, stop. Scroll back. Scroll back. | 等等、等等,暂停 拉回去,拉回去 |
[18:08] | This one. “Ethylparaben. Sodium laureth sulfate.” | 这一个 “羟苯乙醋、月桂基醚硫酸钠” |
[18:13] | I’ve seen this before. | 这个我之前看过 |
[18:15] | It’s skin cream. Forensics found traces of it on her fingers. | 那是护肤霜 监识组在她的手指上发现踪迹 |
[18:18] | Probably something she used before he grabbed her. | 可能是他抓走她之前 她用的东西 |
[18:20] | Skin cream. Mermaid something. One of the victims, she had this in her purse. | 护肤霜,人鱼什么的 其中一名受害者皮包里有这东西 |
[18:25] | I had the lab analyze it. It’s the same… You know, it’s the same formula. | 我请实验室分析,是同样的… 是同样的酊方 |
[18:28] | – Felicity. – Already on it. | – 菲莉西蒂 – 已经在查了 |
[18:31] | (美人鱼 美人鱼护肤霜) | |
[18:34] | How the hell could she do that? | 她到底是怎么办到的? |
[18:36] | Ethylparaben and sodium laureth sulfate is Mermaiden’s proprietary formula. | 羟苯乙醋和月桂基醚硫酸钠 是美人鱼的专利酩方 |
[18:41] | Two victims with the same taste in skin cream. That can’t be a coincidence. | 两名受害者爱用同一牌护肤霜 那不可能是巧合 |
[18:45] | I could never figure out how he chose his victims. | 我永远想不透 他怎么挑选受害者的 |
[18:48] | I think you just did. | 我认为你刚刚想出来了 |
[18:52] | We shouldn’t have left Shado. | 我们不应该丢下珊朵的 |
[18:55] | Well, it’s her life. | 她的生命 |
[18:57] | It’s her choice. | 她的选择 |
[18:59] | – You listened to my advice. – What advice? | – 你听进我的建议了 – 什么建议? |
[19:01] | – To avoid attachment. – Yeah, that was bad advice. | – 避免情咸 – 对,那是糟糕的建议 |
[19:05] | Well, it’ll save your life. | 这样能救你一命 |
[19:06] | – Maybe I don’t wanna live under those terms. – Yeah, well, maybe you’re an idiot. | – 也许我不想要活在那种条件下 – 也许你是个白痴 |
[19:10] | Hey, you think that caring about people gets you killed. | 嘿,你认为在乎他人会害你丧命 |
[19:13] | I think it’s what keeps people alive. | 我认为这让人们活下去 |
[19:16] | I was wrong about you. | 我错看你了 |
[19:19] | You’re definitely an idiot. | 你绝对是个白痴 |
[19:21] | Then that’s who I am. | 那么我就是白痴 |
[19:24] | – I’m not changing. – Agh! | 我不要改变 |
[19:36] | You should be happy I haven’t avoided attachment to you. | 你应该庆幸 我没有避免跟你建立情感 |
[19:46] | Harper. | 哈波 |
[19:47] | It’s been a while, hoss. | 好久不见了,小伙子 |
[19:49] | I been busy. | 我最近很忙 |
[19:50] | (易碎物) | |
[19:51] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[19:53] | I’ll give you a hundred. | 我给你一百 |
[19:54] | – Four. – Two-five. | – 四百 – 两百五 |
[19:57] | Done. | 成交 |
[19:59] | If you throw in some information. | 只要你给我一点情报的话 |
[20:01] | Ugh. | |
[20:03] | Come on. You’ve got your finger on the pulse. I’m looking for someone. | 拜托嘛,你知道我想干嘛 我在找一个人 |
[20:06] | A blond. Likes black leather. | 金发,喜欢黑色皮革 |
[20:08] | – Sounds like your type. – And beats the crap out of guys with a BO staff. | – 听起来是你喜欢的型 – 还拿棍棒把男人打得屁滚尿流 |
[20:12] | That still sounds like your type. | 听起来仍像你喜欢的型 |
[20:14] | Look, I wanna put eyes on her. What do you know? | 我想要见见她,你知道些什么吗? |
[20:17] | Not much. | 不多 |
[20:18] | You know Cindy? Folks call her, uh, Sin? | 你认识辛蒂?大家都叫她辛? |
[20:21] | She got short, spikey hair. | 她一头刺刺的短发 |
[20:24] | She’s been seen a couple of times hanging around with your, uh, black-leather girlfriend. | 有人看到她跟你的黑皮革女友 一起出现过几次 |
[20:28] | So where can I find Sin? | 我能在哪里找到辛? |
[20:30] | She hangs out over at Fifth and Boynton. | 她常在第五街与波伊顿街出没 |
[20:33] | And that is what I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[20:41] | So this is it? | 就是这个吗? |
[20:43] | – Skin cream? That’s our lead? – It’s something. | – 护肤霜?那是我们的线索? – 至少有得查 |
[20:47] | – What do we know about the product? – It’s made from crushed mother of pearl. | – 我们对产品有什么了解? – 是辗碎珍珠母制成的 |
[20:50] | That’s super high-end. Only carried in a handful of boutiques. | 那相当高档 有贩售的精品店不多 |
[20:53] | And it’s marketed for women with extremely delicate complexions. | 主打适合皮肤极为细致的女性 |
[20:56] | He picks his victims for their skin. The cream is how he finds them. | 他根据她们的皮肤挑选受害者 他透过护肤霜找到他们 |
[21:00] | Only four stores carry it. Three have surveillance systems. | 只有四家店有贩售 三家有监视系统 |
[21:03] | I’ve ran facial recognition through all of them looking for Mathis but come up empty. | 我用脸部辨识系统找过马西斯 可是没有收获 |
[21:08] | – He must be staking out the stores outside. – Fine, so we’ll do the same. | – 他一定是在店外监视 – 那好,我们也这么做 |
[21:11] | That could take days we don’t have. He’s probably out looking for another girl. | 会花上好几天,我们没那么多时间 他可能已经在找下一个目标 |
[21:15] | So that’s what we give him. | 那我们就给他下一个目标 |
[21:18] | I’ll go to the stores that carry Mermaiden, and buy it in each one. | 我到贩售美人鱼的店家 在每一家都买一罐 |
[21:21] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[21:23] | More dangerous than going undercover in a mob casino or jumping out of a plane? | 比进入黑帮赌场卧底 或是跳出飞机还危险吗? |
[21:28] | It’s my life. It’s my choice. | 我的生命,我的选择 |
[21:34] | There are only two ways onto this island. | 要到这座小岛只有两个方法 |
[21:37] | By sea and by air. | 海路或空路 |
[21:40] | So what, you’re gonna steal whatever they use to get onto the island? | 所以呢,你打算偷走 他们用来登陆这座小岛的工具吗? |
[21:45] | Well, I’m tired of living here. Aren’t you? | 我在这里住腻了,你不腻吗? |
[21:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[21:58] | Appears to be two or three klicks offshore. | 看来离岸边两到三公里 |
[22:02] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[22:08] | It’s firing on a fixed location. | 它在朝定点开火 |
[22:11] | – The plane. They must have found it. – Shado. | – 飞机!他们一定找到它了 – 珊朵 |
[22:16] | Kid! | 小子 |
[22:21] | That’s the last store. You’re gonna reimburse me for these, right? | 这是最后一家店 这些你会让我报销吧? |
[22:24] | I saved my receipts. | 我留着收据 |
[22:28] | Go to the rendezvous point. | 去会合点 |
[22:31] | Stay in public. | 别离开公共场所 |
[22:37] | I’m not a huge fan of dangling helpless girls in front of psychopaths like meat. | 我要声明,我不喜欢拿无助的女子 去引诱精神变态 |
[22:42] | She volunteered. | 她是自愿的 |
[22:44] | Well, she must really believe in you. | 她一定非常信任你 |
[22:46] | So did your daughter. | 你女儿以前也一样 |
[22:51] | She suffered a loss. | 她失去一位朋友 |
[22:54] | Grief’s got a way of shifting a person’s beliefs. | 悲痛能够改变人的信念 |
[22:57] | But then, you know all about that. | 不过这点你很清楚 |
[22:59] | You’ve lost people too, right? | 你也失去过某人,对吧? |
[23:02] | – Why would you say that? – Why else would you be doing this? | – 你为什么会这么说? – 否则你为什么要做这种事? |
[23:07] | My youngest, she died. | 我最小的孩子,她死了 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:13] | Less than a month after it happened, I… | 她死后不到一个月,我… |
[23:16] | I ended up catching the Dollmaker case. | 我变成在追查玩偶人的案子 |
[23:19] | I threw myself into it. | 我投身在这案子里 |
[23:22] | I think, on some level, with each girl, I was trying to save… | 我以为 拯救每个女孩 在某种程度上 我都是在试着拯救… |
[23:26] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[23:29] | And just like with Sara, I couldn’t. | 而跟莎拉的情况一样 我救不她们了 |
[23:35] | He killed eight girls Sara’s age before I caught him. | 在我逮到他之前 他杀害了八名莎拉那年纪的女孩 |
[23:40] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[23:45] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[23:47] | Okay, I’m going to admit to being seriously wigged out right now. | 好,我要承认我现在怕得要死 |
[23:53] | False alarm, but next time I offer to be bait for a serial killer, please turn me down. | 虚惊一场,不过下次我提议当 连续杀人魔的诱饵时,拜托拒绝我 |
[24:01] | Delta Charlie 52 to Central. | DC 52呼叫中心 |
[24:05] | Code 99. Possible 207 in progress. | 紧急情况,可能正在发生绑架案 |
[24:07] | Immediate back-up required. | 请求立即支援 |
[24:18] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[24:20] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[24:23] | – She hit her head. – Go, go, go! | – 她投到头了 – 快去! |
[24:42] | I thought there’d be more ceremony to this moment. | 我还以为这一刻会比较盛大 |
[24:44] | I’m a little disappointed, to be honest. | 坦白说我有一点失望 |
[24:53] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[24:58] | It’s Lance. S.C.P.D. | 我是兰斯,史特林市警察 |
[25:00] | – it’s Mathis. I almost had him. – Search the area. The whole building. | – 是马西斯,我差一点就逮到他 – 搜索这一区,整栋建筑 |
[25:05] | – Sorry. – For what? | – 抱歉 – 这是干嘛? |
[25:06] | Pike’s orders. He wants you collared for obstruction. | 派克的命今 他要你因妨碍司法公正被捕 |
[25:10] | What are…? What…? | 什么…?啥…? |
[25:12] | Quentin Larry Lance, you have the right to remain silent. | 昆汀赖端兰斯 你有权保持缄默 |
[25:15] | If you give up that right, anything you say can… | 如果你放弃权利,你所说的话将… |
[25:22] | They’re charging Lance with obstruction. | 他们要以妨碍司法公正起诉兰斯 |
[25:24] | He’s in custody. | 他遭到拘留 |
[25:26] | Mathis isn’t. He’ll be looking for another target. | 马西斯却仍然在逃 他会去找别的目标 |
[25:28] | I hacked Mermaiden and sent out an e-mail blast… | 我骇入美人鱼 寄了大批电子邮件 |
[25:31] | telling stores the product was defective. | 告诉店家产品有缺陷 |
[25:33] | – That’ll slow him down. – Smart. | – 这样能拖延他 – 聪明 |
[25:35] | – What about Lance? – One legal problem at a time. | – 那兰斯怎么办? – 一次处理一件法律问题 |
[25:44] | Docket ending 4587. State vs. Queen. | 案件编号4587,州政府诉昆恩案 |
[25:47] | All right. I’ll hear motions. Ladies first. | ,我会倾听请求 女士优先 好 的 |
[25:52] | Your Honor, we would like to be heard again on the issue of bail. | 我们想要再提保释问题 庭 上 |
[25:55] | Ms. Queen has languished in the Iron Heights Prison for months. | 昆恩女士已经在铁山监狱 吃苦五个月了 |
[25:58] | And in those months, did the 503 people she’s charged with killing… | 而在这五个月中 她被控杀害的503人… |
[26:02] | miraculously return from the dead? | …有奇迹般地死而复生吗? |
[26:04] | I’m unclear on how the passage of time is relevant. | 如果没有,我不太清楚 时间过了多久跟这有何相关 |
[26:07] | Might I remind the court, the defendant is presumed innocent? | 容我提醒法庭 被告未经审判应做无罪雅定 |
[26:10] | No need. I went to law school. It’s where I learned that bail, once denied… | 不需要,我读过法学院 我在那里学到一旦保释被驳回… |
[26:14] | cannot be set in the absence of change of circumstance. | …如果情况不变,不能重新决定 |
[26:18] | Mr. Donner, what do you have for me? | 唐纳先生,你有什么话要对我说? |
[26:20] | Your Honor, the State has no pre-trial motions to make at this time. | 庭上,目前州政府没有审前请求 |
[26:25] | But we would like to serve notice to the defense… | 但根据刑事诉讼规则第15条… |
[26:27] | pursuant to Rule of Criminal Procedure 15. | …我们想正式通知被告及其辩护律师 |
[26:30] | I would like to conference with the District Attorney. | 庭上,我想跟地方检察官讨论一下 |
[26:33] | – There’s really no need nor any obligation. – What about professional courtesy? | – 真的没必要也没这个义务 – 那么职业礼貌呢? |
[26:37] | I would like to have a conversation with you before you seek the death penalty. | 我想在你请求死刑之前 跟你谈一谈 |
[26:47] | Your client aided and abetted an act of mass murder. | 你的当事人协助并教唆大屠杀的行为 |
[26:51] | Five hundred and three conversations… | 就算谈了503次… |
[26:53] | wouldn’t convince me that Moira Queen shouldn’t be the 504th fatality. | …也无法说服我莫伊庄昆恩 不该成为第504名死者 |
[26:58] | Your Honor… – Mom, we are gonna fight this. | – 庭上… – 妈,我们不会坐以待毙 |
[27:00] | Don’t worry. No one is gonna take you from us. | 别担心 没有人会把你从我们身边夺走 |
[27:03] | We won’t let it happen. | 我们不会让那种事发生 |
[27:08] | Oliver! | 奥利佛! |
[27:20] | Oliver! Unh! | 奥利佛! |
[27:23] | Shado! Agh! | 珊朵 |
[27:58] | I had to call in a lot of favors to get those. | 我必须讨很多人情才拿得到这个 |
[28:00] | I’ve been at the DA’s office for less than a month… | 唯一的问题是 我在地检署才待不到一个月 |
[28:03] | and no one owes me any favors. | 没有人欠我任何人情 |
[28:07] | So how’d you get the charges dropped? | 那你是怎么让他们撤销告诉的? |
[28:09] | Your friend Pike and I have been working together on the anti-vigilante task force. | 你朋友派克跟我一起在 反私刑者专案小组共事,记得吗? |
[28:13] | Last year you were working with the Arrow. What a difference a few months makes. | 去年你还在跟绿箭侠合作 短短几个月转变真大 |
[28:17] | – The Arrow? – Seems more appropriate than “the Hood.” | – 绿箭侠? – 似乎比“兜帽男”更恰当 |
[28:20] | And now you’re working with him. | 而现在你在跟他合作 |
[28:22] | I guess I’m not the only one in the family that’s done a 180. | 我猜我不是家里唯一一个 有180度大转变的人 |
[28:25] | This city needs help. I just became less particular about where it comes from. | 这座城市需要帮助 我只是变得比较不计较是谁帮忙 |
[28:30] | What’s your excuse? | 你的藉口是什么呢? |
[28:32] | Still Tommy? | 依然是汤米吗? |
[28:35] | What would you tell me if I said it is? | 如果我说是,你会怎么跟我说呢? |
[28:39] | That a guy with a bow and arrow can’t save a guy who’s had a building fall on top of him. | 一个拿弓箭的人 救不了被大楼压扁的人 |
[28:45] | What’s going on with you is not about the Arrow. | 你的问题跟绿箭侠无关 |
[28:49] | Then what is it, Dad? | 那么是什么呢,爸? |
[28:52] | Hm? I mean, why don’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢? |
[28:54] | You seem to have all the answers. | 你似乎有问必答 |
[28:56] | That crack that you made about me feeling guilty about something. | 你觉得我对什么事感到内疚吗? |
[28:59] | Tommy’s death. | 汤米的死 |
[29:02] | Why would I feel guilty about that? | 我为什么会感到内疚? |
[29:04] | I don’t know, I wish I did because it’s eating you up. | 我不知道,我希望我知道 因为它快把你给吞噬了 |
[29:08] | Your psychoanalysis would have more credibility… | 你的心理分析 假如不是在警方拘留下提供的… |
[29:10] | if it wasn’t being offered under police custody. | …比较会有可信度 |
[29:16] | I’m worried about you… | 萝蕾尔,我很担心你… |
[29:17] | I’d stay away from Pike if I were you, and the Dollmaker case. | 如果我是你,我不会去招惹派克 也不会去碰玩偶人案子 |
[29:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:40] | Step off, Abercrombie. | 走开,潮牌男模 |
[29:43] | Cindy? | 辛蒂? |
[29:46] | – Sin? – What do you want? | – 辛? – 你想干嘛? |
[29:48] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 看不出来我在忙吗? |
[29:50] | I’m looking for a friend of yours. | 我在我你的一个朋友 |
[29:52] | Blond, black leather head to toe? | 金发,从头到脚都穿黑皮革? |
[29:59] | So I guess that’s a yes. | 看来你真的认识 |
[30:58] | (史特林市警局) | |
[31:03] | Bright lights. Christmas lights. Christmas lights. | 明亮的灯,圣诞灯饰 圣诞灯饰 |
[31:05] | He said he would go inside and replace them with Christmas lights. | 他说他会进去把它们换成圣诞灯饰 |
[31:09] | That’s what he said. He said he would go inside and… | 他是这么说的,他说他会进去… |
[31:11] | You all right, pal? | 你还好吗,老兄? |
[31:14] | You need a doctor or something? | 你需要看医生或什么吗? |
[31:18] | No. I’m fine, thanks. | 不,我很好,谢了 |
[31:28] | Laurel… | 萝蕾尔… |
[31:35] | I checked the order, and you shorted us half a case of champagne. | 我查过订单了,你少给我们半箱香槟 |
[31:39] | I’m not paying for booze I didn’t get. | 我不要为我没收到的酒付钱 |
[31:46] | – Can we get a count on that? – I’ve got four cases… | – 可以数一下吗? – 我收到四箱… |
[31:50] | That won’t help. | 喝酒浇愁没用的 |
[31:52] | Yeah, well, neither is yelling at my vendors. But I wanna yell at someone right now. | 对我的供应商大吼大叫也没用 但是我现在好想对某人大吼 |
[31:58] | Mom’s gonna be okay. | 妈不会有事的 |
[32:00] | Because we are gonna help her fight this. | 因为我们会帮她抗争到底 |
[32:02] | As a family. | 一家团结 |
[32:04] | They wanna kill her. | 他们想要杀了她 |
[32:06] | I won’t let them. | 我不会让他们这么做 |
[32:10] | (菲莉西蒂史默克 快看新闻) | |
[32:13] | Thea, can you turn to channel 52, please? | 蒂雅,请你转到52台好吗? |
[32:17] | Officer Quentin Lance and his daughter, Laurel, were abducted earlier today. | 昆汀兰斯警员和他女儿,萝蕾尔 今天稍早遭到绑架 |
[32:22] | No ransom has been demanded. | 绑匪尚未要求赎金 |
[32:24] | S.C.P.D. are urging anyone with information regarding their whereabouts… | 史特林市警局呼吁 可能知道他们行踪的人… |
[32:28] | – How’d he get them? – Don’t know about Laurel. | – 他怎么抓走他们的? – 萝蕾尔的情况我不知道 |
[32:31] | Detective Lance was abducted from the precinct. | 兰斯警探是在警局的停车场 遭到绑架 |
[32:33] | Mathis shot a guard, which sounded the alarm. | 马西斯朝一名警卫开枪 因而引起警报 |
[32:35] | I pulled up the security camera footage, and a van from Metamorpho Chemical caught my eye. | 我调出监视影片,我注意到一辆 元素人化学公司的箱型车 |
[32:40] | Metamorpho was condemned after the quake. | 元素人在地震后被充公了 |
[32:42] | – Perfect place to make dolls. – Not tonight. | – 制造娃娃的好地方 – 今晚休想 |
[32:44] | – Cops can trace this, same as we did. – They won’t make it in time. | – 警方跟我一样,追查得到这地方 – 他们无法及时赶到 |
[32:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:53] | – Wake up, Abercrombie. – What? | – 醒醒,潮牌男模 – 啥? |
[33:03] | Did they send you? | 他们派你来的吗? |
[33:05] | Did who…? What? What? Unh. | 谁怎样? |
[33:11] | Agh! Not my face. | 不要打脸 |
[33:16] | I have a disapproving girlfriend. | 我有个反对我打架的女朋友 |
[33:18] | Are you one of them? | 你是他们其中一员吗? |
[33:20] | One of who? | 谁的其中一员? |
[33:25] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[33:30] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[33:41] | (蒂雅昆恩 你在哪?萝蕾尔被绑架,需要你) | |
[33:46] | Isn’t this nice? | 这不是很不赖吗? |
[33:48] | All of us here together. | 我们全都聚集在这里 |
[33:49] | It’s like Thanksgiving. | 就好像感恩节 |
[33:51] | Laurel, stay calm. Stay calm. | 萝蕾尔,保持冷静,保持冷静 |
[33:54] | Barton, I’m sorry. | 巴顿,我很抱歉 |
[33:56] | I know you hate me. I know you hate me, okay? And I understand that. | 我知道你恨我,我知道你恨我,好吗? 我可以理解 |
[33:59] | But you hate me. So please let my daughter go. | 但是你恨的是我 所以拜托放我女儿走 |
[34:04] | Now, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做呢? |
[34:07] | Look at her. She’s so lovely. | 看看她,她好可爱 |
[34:13] | Maybe a little too much melanin in the skin… | 也许皮肤的黑色素有一点太多 |
[34:17] | but it’s the imperfections that make art sublime. | 不过正是瑕疵使得艺术品出众 |
[34:20] | I am the one that put you away. She had nothing to do with it! | 是我把你关进大牢的 跟她一点关系也没有! |
[34:23] | She had everything to do with it! | 她关系可大了! |
[34:25] | She’s your world. She’s your very soul. | 她是你的全世界,她是你的灵魂 |
[34:27] | You know, I could kill you, I could maim you, slice you up into a thousand pieces… | 我大可杀了你,把你变成残废 将你千刀万刷… |
[34:31] | but if your soul remains intact, what have I wrought? | …但如果你的灵魂依然完好无缺 我完成什么了吗? |
[34:35] | Huh? | |
[34:37] | – Nothing. – I will kill you, you son of a bitch! | – 什么都没有 – 我要杀了你,你这王八蚤! |
[34:39] | I will kill you! You son of a bitch! | 我要杀了你!你这王八蚤! |
[34:49] | Laurel. Sweetheart. | 萝蕾尔,亲爱的 |
[34:52] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[34:55] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[34:57] | I’m here, honey. | 我在这里,亲爱的 |
[34:59] | If you struggle, it will take longer. | 如果你挣托,会拖得更久 |
[35:13] | Do whatever you need to do. Just get him. Get him! | 你怎么做都没关系 抓住他就对了,抓住他! |
[35:47] | Let’s take a better look at this face of yours. | 我来好好看看你这张脸 |
[35:50] | You have such lovely skin. | 你的皮肤真漂亮 |
[35:57] | You’re going back to prison. | 你要回监狱去了 |
[36:01] | No. He’s not. | 不,他没有要回去 |
[36:06] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事了,亲爱的 |
[36:07] | It’s okay. He saved us. | 没事的,他救了我们 |
[36:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:13] | I know he did. And after I hunted him… | 我知道他救了我们 即使在我追捕他之后… |
[36:15] | – it’s okay. It’s all right. – No. He came… | – 没事的,没关系的 – 不,他来了 |
[36:19] | He came to save me. | 他是来救我的 |
[36:21] | – Yeah, I know. He saved us both. – No. | – 对,我知道,他救了我们两个 – 不 |
[36:25] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[36:27] | Not the Arrow. | 不是绿箭侠 |
[36:30] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[36:31] | – What? – Oliver… | – 什么? – 奥利佛,他… |
[36:35] | he told me to stay out of the Glades, and he… | …他叫我不要待在贫民区,他… |
[36:38] | You told me to get out of CNRI, and I didn’t. | …他叫我离开促进会,我却不走 |
[36:42] | Tommy was only there because I was too stubborn. | 汤米会在那里全是因为我太固执 |
[36:45] | Too stubborn to get out when I had the chance. | 固执到没有趁我有机会时逃出来 |
[36:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:51] | I was blaming the Arrow because… | 我责怪绿箭侠是因为… |
[36:54] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:56] | It’s all my fault, Dad. | 全都是我的错,爸 |
[36:59] | It’s all my fault that Tommy died. | 汤米会死全都是我的错 |
[37:08] | It’s all right, sweetheart. It’s all right. | 没关系的,亲爱的,没关系 |
[37:43] | How is she? | 她还好吗? |
[37:45] | She’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[37:47] | In time. | 迟早的事 |
[37:49] | I might not always agree with your methods, but I can’t argue with your results. | 也许我并非总是同意你的做法 但我对你的成果无话可说 |
[37:55] | You saved my daughter. | 你救了我女儿 |
[37:58] | Again. | 又救了一次 |
[37:59] | She needed help. | 她需要帮助 |
[38:04] | And she wasn’t the only one. | 需要帮助的不只她 |
[38:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:17] | Moira. | 莫伊庄 |
[38:20] | – I know how hard this day has been for you. – Yes. | – 我知道这一天对你有多难熬 – 是的 |
[38:23] | And believe it or not, I’ve actually been in worse situations. | 信不信由你 其实我有过更糟的情况 |
[38:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:27] | Donner knows how strong our defense is. | 唐纳知道我们的辩护有多有力 |
[38:30] | Don’t let him scare you with that little death-penalty stunt of his. | 别让他拿死刑来吓唬你 |
[38:33] | I’m not afraid of dying, Jean. | 我并不怕死,珍 |
[38:36] | I’ve made my peace with this world a long time ago. | 我在很久之前就与世无争了 |
[38:39] | Then let’s win the case in the courtroom. | 那就让我们在法庭上胜诉 |
[38:41] | The trial is gonna reveal you were living under Malcolm Merlyn’s thumb. | 审判将会揭露你活在 麦尔坎莫林的控制之下 |
[38:45] | – It’s gonna reveal everything. – Yes. | – 一切都会曝光 – 是的 |
[38:48] | And that’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我害怕的事 |
[38:52] | Moira, what don’t I know? | 莫伊拉,有什么事我不知道? |
[38:55] | Don’t you do this. You need to tell me. | 你别这样,你必须告诉我 |
[38:57] | I am your lawyer, and I am also your friend. | 我是你的律师,也是你的朋友 |
[38:59] | Thea and Oliver. | 蒂雅与奥利佛 |
[39:02] | I’m finally in a good place with my children, Jean. | 我终于跟我的孩子们和好了,珍 |
[39:04] | I have my family back. | 我找回我的家人了 |
[39:10] | But there are some things… | 但有些事情… |
[39:14] | that must never be spoken of. | …绝对不能谈论 |
[39:38] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不应该来这里的 |
[39:42] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:43] | Ra’s Al Ghul has ordered your return. | 忍者大师命令你回去 |
[39:53] | I’m not going back. I can’t. | 我不要回去,我不能回去 |
[39:56] | That is not your decision. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[39:59] | Tell them that you couldn’t find me. | 告诉他们你找不到我 |
[40:03] | Tell them I ran. | 告诉他们我逃跑了 |
[40:09] | I won’t lie for you. | 我不会替你说谎的 |
[40:12] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[40:16] | Don’t tell them anything. | 什么都别告诉他们 |
[40:23] | Something’s going on with this woman. She keeps helping you out. | 这个女人不单纯 她不断跟踪你、帮助你 |
[40:27] | – We’ve gotta find her. – To stop her or send a thank-you note? | – 我们必须找到她 – 是为了阻止她还是寄感谢函? |
[40:30] | – That depends. – On what? | – 这要看情况? – 什么情况? |
[40:32] | What side she’s on. | 她站在哪一边 |
[41:41] | Complex Chinese |