Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩
[00:05] After five years on a hellish island… 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后
[00:08] I have come home with only one goal: 回家时心中只有一个目标:
[00:11] To save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:13] But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手
[00:18] To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人
[00:21] (汤玛士莫林 1985年-2013年)
[00:23] I must be something else. 我必须成为别的身份
[00:28] Previously on Arrow:
[00:29] It’s a Hozen. In Buddhism it symbolizes reconnecting. 这是一块古石 在佛教中象征感情重新连结
[00:33] And now that Malcolm’s dead, there’s only one archer left. 现在麦尔坎死了 只剩下一名弓箭手
[00:37] And I’m gonna help my boss catch him. 我要协助我的上司逮到他
[00:42] Let the kid go. 放那小子走
[00:44] It’s like you have a death wish. 你简直像是在找死
[00:46] And guess what. It’s going to come true. 你猜怎么着?那总有一天会成真
[00:49] Yeah, well, someone has to do something and stand up for what’s right like he did. 总得有人来做些什么 像他那样为对的事情挺身而出
[01:26] (紧急灾难管理着)
[01:30] – Faster. – Foot’s on the floor, man. – 开快一点 – 油门都踩到底了
[01:34] Call it in. 报告总部
[01:36] This is FEMA Truck 52. We’re being pursued by two armed bikers. 这里是紧急灾难管理着52号货车 我们遭到武装摩托车骑士追逐
[01:39] We’re heading south on Third Street. Requesting immediate assistance. 我们在第三街往南行驶 请求紧急援助
[01:47] Get us out of here. 快让我们离开这里
[01:49] – Get us out of here! – I’m trying! – 快让我们离开这里! – 我在努力了!
[02:08] Who the hell was that? 刚才到底是什么人?
[03:05] 把货车劫走,鸡犬不留
[03:16] Just so you know, the real bad guys are getting away. 我告诉你们 真正的坏人要逃走了
[03:23] (苍翠)
[03:43] – We’re gonna need more sparring dummies. – I’ll start ordering them in bulk. – 我们需要更多的练拳用假人 – 我会开始大批订货
[03:46] – This mean you’re ready to launch Crusade 2.0? – I’m ready. I don’t know where to begin. – 这表示你准备好再次出击罗? – 我准备好了,只是不知道从何开始
[03:51] Last year I had the list. Getting justice was as simple as crossing names out of a book. 去年我有名单,伸张正义就跟 划掉本子上的名字一样简单
[03:55] This is Starling City. You never have to look far to find someone engaged in illegal activity. 这里是史特林市,你不必找太远 就能找到从事非法活动的人
[03:59] – Big Belly Burger got robbed. – Was Carly there? Is she okay? – 昨天大肚量汉堡店遭到抢劫 – 卡莉在场吗?她没事吧?
[04:04] Yeah, she was, um… 没事,她…
[04:07] It was her day off. 昨天她休假
[04:08] The three of us should get dinner. I haven’t seen her since I got back. 很好,我们三个应该一起吃顿晚要 自从我回来后就没看过她
[04:12] – Why the interest in my love life? – If it’s important to you, it’s important to me. – 为何突然对我的感情生活感兴趣? – 如果对你很重要,对我也一样重要
[04:16] Hey. I didn’t see you come in. 嘿,我没有看到你进来
[04:18] I had a secret entrance installed when I ran the club. 我经营这家夜店时 请人装了一个秘密入口
[04:22] Kidding. 开玩笑的
[04:27] Hello? 你好?
[04:29] Yes. Yeah, this is Thea Queen. 是,对,我是蒂雅昆恩
[04:34] Of course that’s where he is. 他当然在那里罗
[04:41] – Who is he, Roy? – I already told you, I don’t know. – 他是谁,罗伊? – 我已经说过了,我不知道
[04:45] So you just happened to have one of his arrows. 所以你只是刚好有一支他的箭
[04:49] – I hear he likes green ones. – Do you think this is funny? – 我听说他喜欢绿色的箭 – 你认为这很好笑吗?
[04:53] Because I can charge you with obstruction right now. 因为我可以马上以 妨碍司法公正起诉你
[05:03] Look… 听着…
[05:05] I used to feel the same way as you. …我以前跟你有同样的感觉
[05:09] He has this way of seducing you… 他有法子来引诱你…
[05:14] making you feel like he’s some kind of guardian angel. …让你觉得他是某种守护天使
[05:20] But he’s not. 但他不是
[05:22] He causes chaos and death. 他制造混乱与死亡
[05:25] And you trying to emulate him just makes the situation worse. 你试着效仿他只会让情况恶化
[05:29] Half the city fell into a hole. I’d say the situation’s already worse. 半个城市陷入一个洞里 我说情况已经恶化了
[05:34] – Some of us are just trying to make it better. – Who, like you and the Hood? – 我们有些人只是试着改善情况 – 谁,好比你跟兜帽男吗?
[05:38] Look, there… 听着,还…
[05:41] There are others. 还有其他人
[05:43] Others out there who are willing to do what’s right. 外头还有其他愿意做对的事的人
[05:46] I’ve seen them. 我见过他们
[05:48] I’ve seen her. 我见过她
[05:50] I’m not interested in anyone else. 我对其他人不感兴趣
[05:55] Just him. 只对他感兴趣
[06:05] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[06:07] – Are you hurt? – Fender bender. – 你受伤了吗? – 小车祸
[06:09] – He totaled his car playing Hood Jr. – At least it wasn’t my car. – 他扮演小兜帽男时把他的车投毁了 – 至少不是我的车
[06:13] Don’t say anything. I already called you an attorney. 什么话都别说 我已经帮你叫律师了
[06:16] That won’t be necessary. We’re not pressing charges. 没有那个必要,我们不打算起诉
[06:19] – So long as he gives up looking for trouble. – Might as well tell him to give up breathing. – 只要他别再找麻烦的话 – 还不如叫他别再呼吸了
[06:24] I’ll talk to him. 我会跟他谈一谈
[06:27] Ask him if he knows anything about the vigilante. 问他知不知道和刑者的什么事情
[06:30] Roy’s obviously forged some sort of connection to him. 罗伊显然想跟他有所往来
[06:33] Maybe it goes both ways. 也许他也有同样打算
[06:35] Doesn’t sound like the vigilante’d have a groupie. 死刑者听起来不像是会有粉丝的人
[06:37] That’s just it. 问题就在这里
[06:39] We don’t know anything about the vigilante… 我们对私刑者一无所知
[06:42] except for every time he shows up, all hell breaks loose. 只知道每当他现身时 一定会引起大混乱
[06:46] It has to stop, Ollie. 这种事必须停止,奥利
[06:48] He has to be stopped. 必须阻止他
[06:57] Thea, can you ask Mr. Diggle to bring the car around, please? 蒂雅,能请你叫狄戈先生 把车开过来吗?
[07:02] I’ll always think of you fondly. 我会一直深情地想着你
[07:05] Save the speeches. 不必对我说教了
[07:07] Your ex-girlfriend already laid one on me. Still no effect. 你的前女友已经训过我一顿 依然无效
[07:12] – I used to be a lot like you, Roy. – I doubt that. – 我以前跟你很像,罗伊 – 我不太相信
[07:15] I spend more time in the back of cop cars than limos, so… 我坐在警车后座的时间 比坐在礼车里还久,所以…
[07:21] The world doesn’t work anymore. 这世界不再运作了
[07:23] It broke a long time ago, but it was like you were the only one who noticed. 很久以前就坏掉了 不过似乎只有你一个人注意到
[07:27] That makes you angry. 这令你感到愤怒
[07:31] And you’re afraid that that anger is gonna burn you up inside… 你害怕如果你明知自己束手无策 却必须在这世上…
[07:34] if you have to live in the world one second longer knowing that you could fix it. …多活一秒钟的话 那股怒气会把你的内心烧成灰烬
[07:42] That anger’s gonna put you in the hospital, kid. 那股怒气会害你进医院,小子
[07:45] Or worse. 或是更糟
[07:48] Well, I’ll take worse. 我选择更糟
[07:50] Better to be dead than in a hospital these days. 这段日子来 死了还比进医院好,对吧?
[07:52] – What do you mean? – Been to the Glades Memorial lately? – 什么意思? – 最近去过贫民区纪念医院吗?
[07:55] No, but I didn’t read that it was damaged by the quake. 没有,不过我没有读到 它在地震中遭到摧毁
[07:58] It wasn’t. 它没有遭到摧毁
[08:00] The medicine that FEMA’s been sending the hospital is being hijacked. 灾难管理着最近发给医院的药物 遭到劫持了
[08:03] If they don’t resupply, they’ll be forced to close. 如果他们不重新补给 他们将被迫关闭
[08:06] – By who? – I don’t know. – 是谁干的? – 我不知道
[08:09] The doctors and nurses are already bailing. And the cops? 医生跟护士已经在开溜了 警察呢?
[08:12] The cops rarely venture that deep into the Glades, so I guess that leaves only me. 警察很少冒险进入贫民区那么内部 所以我猜只剩下我了
[08:17] What’s it take to make you angry? 要怎样才能令你感到愤怒呢?
[08:36] Oliver! No! 奥利佛!不!
[08:53] Others will come. They won’t be happy we killed their men. 其他人会过来,我们杀了他们的人 他们不会高兴的
[08:56] All the more reason to figure out why they’re here. 这下我们更应该查清楚 他们为何来到这里
[09:04] It’s a map… 这是一张地图
[09:06] of the island chain containing Lian Yu. 是包含炼狱岛在内的岛链
[09:10] This is similar to the recon shots ASIS gave me before we came here to rescue your father. 这跟我们来这里救你父亲之前 澳洲秘密情报局给我的侦查照片很像
[09:17] Whatever they’re looking for, it must be here, on this island. 不管他们在找什么 一定就在这里,这座岛上
[09:25] I’ve seen men in war with that look in their eyes. 我在战争中看过人们有过那种眼神
[09:28] What look? 什么眼神?
[09:30] The one that says he’s split into someone else. 说明了他已经分裂成别人的 那种眼神
[09:34] Someone he doesn’t even recognize. 连他也不认得的某个人
[09:37] If someone doesn’t talk to him, it’ll tear him up. 如果没有人跟他说话 他会崩溃的
[09:55] Come on. Let’s get away from this place. 来吧,我们离开这个地方
[10:06] People survive the quake and end up here. From one hell to the next. 从地震中生还的人们最后来到这里 从一个地狱到下一个地狱
[10:10] Whoever’s stealing from here, they won’t be for much longer. 无论偷走这里的东西的人是谁 他们偷不了多久了
[10:16] This city is failing on all counts. 这座城市各方面渐渐失去作用
[10:19] Who’s that in the spotlight? 吸引大众目光的那个人是谁?
[10:21] Sebastian Blood, the local alderman that I told you about. 塞巴斯帝安布拉德 我跟你提过的当地市议员
[10:24] – Not too shy about sharing his opinions. – Which are? – 不吝于分享他的意见 – 他的意见是?
[10:28] Which are that the Glades have been abandoned… 贫民区遭到遗弃
[10:30] and no one gives a damn about these people. 没有人在乎这些人民
[10:32] He hasn’t met us yet. 他还没见过我们
[10:34] We cannot stand by while the doctors on the other side of those doors… 当门后的医生们 正以最少的资源努力时
[10:38] are working with minimum resources because the police department sees us as a lost cause. 我们不能够袖手旁观 因为警方认为我们注定没放了
[10:42] Meanwhile, thieves are seeking to make a quick buck off the misery of the Glades. 与此同时,窃贼们想找机会 靠贫民区的惨剧大发横财
[10:49] Oliver Queen, isn’t it? 奥利佛昆恩,是不是?
[10:53] Alderman. 市议员
[10:55] What brings you to Glades Memorial, Mr. Queen? 什么风把你吹来贫民区纪念医院 昆恩先生?
[10:58] I assume someone of your means can afford the best medical treatment money can buy. 我想像你这样富有的人 负担得起最佳医疗服务的钱
[11:02] I can assure you you’re not gonna find that here. 我可以向你保证 你在这里绝对找不到你要的
[11:04] That’s wrong, sir. 不是这样的,先生
[11:06] The people of the Glades have suffered too much not to have access to medical services. 无法获得基本医疗服务 贫民区的人民遭受到太大的痛苦
[11:11] Well, that’s very compassionate of you to say… 你这么说真有同情心
[11:14] although I wonder where your family’s concern for its fellow citizens was… 不过我很纳问 当你的家人下令建造…
[11:18] when they ordered the construction of the earthquake machine that killed 503 people. …杀了503人的地震机器时 他们对市民同胞的关心到哪去了
[11:22] 勿忘503
[11:23] Ladies and gentlemen. 先生女士们
[11:25] I will do everything in my power to atone for my family’s culpability in this tragedy. 我会尽我的全力为我的家人 在这起悲剧中的罪责赎罪
[11:30] I’m sure the people of the Glades that I represent will sleep better knowing that. 我相信我所代表的贫民区人民 知道这点后会睡得安稳些
[11:34] If they still had a place to sleep. If their homes hadn’t crumbled around them. 如果他们还有睡觉的地方的话 如果他们的家园没有在他们周围瓦解
[11:38] If their stores and their businesses hadn’t been condemned. 如果他们的店家跟生意 没有被充公
[11:41] – You did this to us. – Go back to your mansion, rich boy. – 这是你害我们的 – 回去你的豪宅吧,富家公子
[11:44] Spare us your mercy visits, Queen. You’ve done enough for this city already. 少来猫哭耗子了,昆恩 你为这城市做得已经够多了
[11:49] Excuse us. Pardon us. 不好意思,原谅我们
[11:53] Sir, how do you plan on fixing the…? 你打算如何解决…? 先 生
[12:06] 剧名:身份为何
[12:12] – I quit. 我辞职
[12:13] – No, you don’t. 你不能辞职 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[12:14] Yes, I do. 我就是要辞 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔
[12:15] Not my old job in the IT Department but 不是辞掉我在资讯科技部的旧工作
[12:16] my new job as your executive assistant… 而是当你的行政助理的新工作 主演:凯蒂卡西迪
[12:19] which you think I’m going to accept. 你还以为我会接受
[12:21] Your thinking 你的想法… 主演:大卫兰姆西
[12:22] could not be more wrong. 简直错到极点
[12:24] – I need a Girl Wednesday. 我需要一名大力女助手
[12:25] – It’s “Friday.” And the answer is no. 是得力女助手,而且我才不要当 主演:薇拉贺兰德
[12:30] These computers have been upgraded. 这些电脑已经升级过了 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察
[12:33] Far more processing power than your typical secretary. 处理能力比一般秘书所需的强大多了 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯
[12:36] Did you know I went to MIT? 你知道我读过麻省理工学院吗? 主演:曼奴班奈特
[12:38] Guess what I majored in. 猜猜我主修什么 主演:曼奴班奈特
[12:39] not the secretarial arts. 不是秘书技巧 苏珊娜汤普森
[12:41] Felicity. 菲莉西蒂 主演:苏珊娜汤普森
[12:43] We all need to have secret identities now. 现在我们都需要有秘密身份 主演:保罗布莱克索恩
[12:45] If I’m going to be Oliver Queen, CEO, then I can’t very well travel down 18 floors… 如果我要当执行长奥利佛昆恩 那么每当你我需要讨论…
[12:50] every time you and I need to discuss how we spend our nights. …我们晚上要做什么时 我不能随随便便跑下十八层楼
[12:53] And I love spending the night with you. 我很喜欢跟你一起过夜
[12:55] Three, two, one. 三、二、一
[12:57] I worked very hard to get where I am, and it wasn’t so I could fetch you coffee. 我非常努力才有今天的成就 而且不是为了让我能帮你端咖啡
[13:02] Well, it could be worse. 当助理还不是最糟的
[13:05] My secret identity is his black driver. 我的秘密身份是他的黑人司机
[13:09] Right now I need you to figure out how the hijackers are getting a line… 现在我需要你查出强盗如何得知…
[13:13] on the goods earmarked for Glades Memorial. …哪些货物是要给 贫民区纪念医院的
[13:16] – If we know how they’re picking their targets… 如果我们知道他们如何挑选目标… 制片:温蒂梅利寇
[13:18] – We’ll know when and where to stop them. 我们就知道要在何时何地阻止他们
[13:21] 制片:JP芬恩
[13:23] Fine. Oh. 好吧
[13:26] May I get you a cup of coffee? 哦,要我端一杯咖啡给你吗?
[13:31] You’re not actually offering to get me coffee, are you? 你不是真的提议要端咖啡给我吧?
[13:33] Yeah, nope. That won’t be happening. Ever. 对,不是,那种事永远不会发生
[13:37] Well, can you please make reservations… 如果你能勉为其难做下去的话 能请你帮小狄、卡莉跟我…
[13:40] for Dig, Carly and I Saturday night at Table Salt? …订周六晚上食盐餐厅的位子吗?
[13:45] Sure. 当然好
[13:46] I’ll get right on that. Using the Internet. Which you also happen to have access to. 我立刻就用网路订 你刚好也能够上网呢
[13:54] – You still haven’t told him? – He has enough on his plate. – 你还没有告诉他吗? – 他要烦脑的事情够多了
[14:02] Last year when Oliver Queen returned to Starling City… 去年当奥利佛昆恩回到史特林市…
[14:05] he was met with flowers and well wishes. …他得到的是鲜花与祝福
[14:07] However, today, down at Glades Memorial, he was met with a far less cordial homecoming. 然而,今天在贫民区纪念医院 他得到的返家欢迎却冷淡许多
[14:12] The question is no longer “Where have you been, Oliver Queen?” 问题不再是 “你上哪去了,奥利佛昆恩?”
[14:15] Now, it’s “But what have you done for me lately?” 现在是 “你最近为我做了什么了?”
[14:17] Mr. Queen was not available for comment. 昆恩先生暂时无法回应
[14:31] You saved my life. 你救了我一命
[14:34] That’s what I keep telling myself. 我一直对我自己这么说
[14:38] That I killed that guy because he was gonna kill you. 我杀了那个家伙 是因为他打算杀你
[14:44] What if that’s not the reason? 万一不是那个原因呢?
[14:47] I just feel like this island is… 我只是觉得这座岛…
[14:52] It’s turning me into something terrible. 正在把我变成什么可怕的东西
[15:07] No island, no place, 没有小岛、没有任何地方 编剧:班索科罗斯基,贝丝舒瓦兹
[15:10] can make you something you’re not. 能把你变成你以外的东西 编剧:班索科罗斯基,贝丝舒瓦兹
[15:13] So I’ve always been a killer? 所以我一直是一名杀手罗?
[15:16] 导演:尼克柯帕斯
[15:20] Everyone has a demon inside of them. 每个人的内心都有恶魔
[15:24] The Dao De Jing recognizes the yin and the yang… 《道德经》认为阴阳,相反的力量…
[15:30] opposing forces inside all of us. …存在于我们所有人体内
[15:34] The darkness and the light. 黑暗与光明
[15:39] The killer… 杀手
[15:43] and the hero. …和英雄
[16:10] I’m getting more done in the basement of an abandoned steel factory… 比起在摩天大楼的角落办公室 我在废弃钢铁厂的地下室里
[16:14] – than in the corner office of a high-rise. – What do you have? – …完成的事还比较多 – 你查到什么了?
[16:17] FEMA is shipping 100,000 units of medical-grade opiates to Glades Memorial. 紧急灾难管理着要运送十万个 医疗级鸦片剂给贫民区纪念医院
[16:21] – When? – Truck is scheduled to leave in 20 minutes. – 什么时候? – 卡车预定廿分钟内从仓库出发
[16:24] – Not if this gang has anything to say about it. – Bad luck for them. – 前提是这帮飞车党没意见的话 – 算他们倒楣
[16:28] I have something to say about it. 这件事我有意见
[16:51] No, please, don’t… 不,拜托,不要…
[16:53] Down! 趴下
[16:58] Make your delivery. 去送你的货
[17:07] The emerald archer. 翠绿弓箭手
[17:09] I feared you had perished in the quake… 我担心你在地震中去世了
[17:12] denying me the opportunity to pay you back in full… 让我没有机会 为你过去干扰我的生意…
[17:15] for your past interference in my business. …对你全数奉还
[17:17] Your business is going under. Permanently. 你的生意要永久倒闭了
[17:23] I don’t think my friend agrees with you. 我想我的朋友可不同意
[17:25] Our new partnership was easily cemented. 我们轻易就巩固了新的合作关系
[17:28] You see, I was eager to see you dead, and he was eager to kill you. 瞧,我急着看你死去 而他急着杀了你
[17:38] No kill shots? 没有致命一击?
[17:40] I was promised a fight. I hope you haven’t lost your nerve. 我还以为能好好打一场 希望你没有丧失胆量
[17:44] Find out. 来试试看
[18:05] Starling City Police. You’re surrounded. 史特林市警局,你们被包围了
[18:08] Put down your weapons or we will open fire. 放下武器,否则我们将会开火
[18:13] Open fire! 开火!
[18:28] Cease fire. Cease fire. 停火,停火
[18:31] Find him. 找到他
[18:33] He couldn’t have gone far. 他跑不了多远的
[18:52] Does it hurt? 会痛吗?
[18:55] Not as much as some things. 没有某些事情那么痛
[18:56] I love that we live in a city where the police are more interested in catching you… 我喜欢我们住在一个 警方比较有兴趣要逮到你…
[19:01] than the drug-stealing mobsters. …而不是偷药帮派份子的城市
[19:03] Our tax dollars at work. 我们的税金还真是用对地方了
[19:04] The authorities have always gone after the vigilante. 当局一直都在追捕私刑者
[19:07] This time was different. 这次不一样
[19:09] Why? Because this time it’s Laurel leading the charge? 为什么?因为这次是 萝蕾尔负责下令吗?
[19:12] Because they got in my way. 因为他们妨碍到我了
[19:15] I can’t make things better as Oliver Queen… 我不能以奥利佛昆恩的身份 来让事情好转
[19:18] and now I can’t make things better as the vigilante. 现在我也不能以私刑者的身份 来让事情好转
[19:21] – So what if Laurel’s involved? – Hey. Go easy on him. – 萝蕾尔涉入其中又怎样? – 嘿,对他宽容点
[19:23] – It’s all right. – No, it’s not. – 没关系的 – 不,才怪
[19:26] You don’t get to jump down his throat because you’re having a lousy week. 你不能因为你这周过得不好 就拿他出气
[19:29] You’re pissed he invoked Laurel. You’re not the only one whose love life is taking it on the chin. 你气他提起伟大的萝蕾尔 感情生活触礁的人并非只有你
[19:34] – Felicity. – What? – 菲莉西蒂 – 你在说什么?
[19:36] You keep bringing up Carly, but you’re so involved with yourself… 我在说,你不断提起卡莉 但是你满脑子只想着自己的事
[19:40] that you don’t even realize the look he gets every time you do. 你甚至没有意识到每当你提起她 他所露出的眼神
[19:45] What is she talking about? 她在说什么?
[19:47] Me and Carly pulling the pin. 我和卡莉分手了
[19:50] It happened when you were gone. Truth is, it’s been happening for a while. 在你离开的时候发生的 事实上,酝酿好一阵子了
[19:53] Being the vigilante’s wingman was a strain. 当私刑者的帮手有沉重的压力
[19:58] He needs to hear this. 他需要听这番话
[20:00] This wasn’t just about what we were doing, Oliver. 这不只跟我们在做的事情有关 奥利佛
[20:04] This isn’t just about you, man. 这不单只是你的事
[20:07] I couldn’t separate what was going on with me and Carly… 我没办法把我跟卡莉之间的事 跟我哥哥的遭遇…
[20:10] – and what went on with my brother. – Deadshot. – …当成两回事 – 死亡射手
[20:13] He’s still out there. 他依然逍遥法外
[20:16] My brother’s killer is still breathing. 杀害我哥哥的凶手还活着
[20:20] And I guess I, uh, couldn’t hate him and love her at the same time. 我猜我没办法同时恨他又爱她
[20:27] See? 看吧?
[20:30] You are not the only one having trouble reconciling two sides of himself. 难以协调自己的双重身份的人 不是只有你
[20:57] Great crowd tonight. 今晚人真多
[20:58] Now that we’re closed, you gonna be starting your second shift? 既然我们打烊了 你要开始做你的第二份工作了吗?
[21:01] Suicide by Chinese street thugs? 去找华裔街头混混寻死?
[21:04] – Do you really wanna talk about this again? – We never finished talking about it. – 你真的又要谈这件事吗? – 这件事我们根本没有谈完
[21:09] I wanted Laurel to arrest you. 我本来想要萝蕾尔逮捕你
[21:15] You know, you’re not the first girlfriend to say that to me. 你不是第一个 跟我说那种话的女朋友
[21:19] She said I couldn’t change you, so I’m not gonna try to. 她说我改变不了你 所以我不会试着改变你
[21:28] So you’re giving me money and a rock? 所以你给我钱跟一颗石头?
[21:30] The check is two weeks’ severance from the club. 那张支票来自夜店 是两周的遣散费
[21:32] Just because I can’t change you doesn’t mean I have to let you be in my life… 只因为我改变不了你 不代表我必须把你留在我的生命中…
[21:36] until you get yourself killed. …直到你害你自己丧命
[21:40] And my brother gave me that when he came back from the dead. 我哥哥死里逃生回来后 给了我那东西
[21:43] Said it was a Hozen… 说那是一块古石
[21:45] some Buddhist thing that symbolizes reconnecting. 在佛教中象微感情重新连结
[21:49] If you wanna reconnect with me… 如果你想要跟我重新连结感情…
[21:52] – keep the Hozen and tear up that check. – I don’t do too well with ultimatums. – …留着古石,撕掉支票 – 我不太能面对最后通牒
[21:58] And I don’t do all that great with people I love getting hurt. 我也不太能够面对我爱的人受伤
[22:02] Or worse. 或是更糟
[22:13] Your 4:00 is here. 你四点的访客到了
[22:15] Though I’m not entirely sure why you would invite him up to your office. 不过我不太确定 你为何会邀他上来你的办公室
[22:18] Because I need to fix this situation, and there are no cameras… 因为我必须解决这状况 而且这里没有摄影机…
[22:21] or people to throw things at me in here. …或是对我丢东西的人
[22:24] Alderman. Thank you for coming. 市议员,谢谢你来
[22:27] Mr. Queen. 昆恩先生
[22:29] This is some view. 这里的景观真棒
[22:31] How small the rest of us must all look from up here. 从这上面往下看 我们其余的人一定显得很渺小
[22:34] – Ms. Smoak. – Yes. – 史默克小姐 – 是
[22:36] Would you get my guest and I some coffee? 请你端咖啡给我的客人跟我好吗?
[22:38] You know, I would, Mr. Queen, but it seems that someone’s broken our coffeemaker. 我很乐意,昆恩先生 不过似乎有人砸坏了我们的咖啡机
[22:44] Violently. 砸得很用力
[22:46] I was surprised that you wanted to meet. 我很意外你想跟我见面
[22:49] As surprised as I was when you turned a frenzied mob on me? 有我被你教唆的疯狂暴民攻击时 那么意外吗?
[22:53] Oh, that shouldn’t have been too surprising. 哦,那件事应该没那么令人意外
[22:56] My constituents have a lot of anger towards your family. 我的选民对你的家族有着满腔恕火
[22:58] They have a right to. 他们有权愤怒
[23:00] My mother was involved in something unspeakable. 我母亲涉入了不可告人的事情
[23:04] But I’m my own man. 不过我为我自己作主
[23:07] – And I’m not your enemy. – You’re not a friend. – 我不是你的敌人 – 你不是朋友
[23:10] To me or the people of the Glades. 不是我或贫民区人民的朋友
[23:13] I am hoping to prove otherwise. 我希望能证明事实并非如此
[23:17] Mr. Queen, not every problem can be solved by money. 昆恩先生,不是每个问题 都能用钱解决
[23:23] Real change will never happen until your elitist friends realize… 除非你的精英朋友们理解到 让数千名的市民同胞…
[23:27] it is morally unacceptable to allow thousands of its fellow citizens… …住在同一条街上,却犹如活在 第三世界,是于道德所不容的…
[23:30] – to live down the street but in a Third World. – Then let’s show them. – …否则永远不会有真正的改变 – 那么我们就让他们看看
[23:34] I’ll host a benefit, invite some of my elitist friends… 我会举办一场慈善晚会 邀请一些我的精英朋友…
[23:38] and then you and I can help them see what needs to be done. …然后你和我能帮助他们明白 应该要做些什么
[23:43] People seeing you. 人们见到你
[23:47] Seeing you stand up, the CEO of Queen Consolidated taking responsibility… 见到你挺身而出 昆恩集团的执行长负起责任…
[23:52] and being this cause’s public face. …成为这个目标的公众面孔
[23:59] That would make a difference. 这将会造成实质上的改变
[24:04] Then let’s make a difference. 那我们就来创造实质上的改变
[24:11] Listen… 听着
[24:12] I am truly sorry for what happened outside that hospital. …我对医院外所发生的事 真的很抱歉
[24:17] Sometimes my emotions get the better of me. 有时候我会被我的情绪冲昏头
[24:48] Hey, kid! Shado! 嘿,小子!珊朵!
[24:51] Yeah. Just, um… 好的,只是…
[24:54] Slade, just washing off. 史莱德,我们只是冲洗一下
[24:58] Well, you better prepare to get dirty again. I figured out where those men were headed. 你们最好准备再弄脏身子 我查出那些人往哪里去了
[25:03] It’s a couple of klicks northwest of here. 就在这里的西北方几公里处
[25:07] Well, let’s go. 我们走吧
[25:13] Be careful. 小心点
[25:15] – Don’t fall too hard. – Why not? – 别陷得太深 – 为什么?
[25:17] To make sure there isn’t any part of this island that doesn’t totally suck? 为了确保这座岛没有一处不是 完全糟糕透顶吗?
[25:21] To survive. She’s a distraction. 是为了生存 她会令人分心
[25:24] And in a place like this, a distraction’s gonna cloud your judgment. 在这种地方 分心会扰乱你的判断
[25:28] And that is what’s gonna get you killed. 而这会害你丧命
[25:32] Look at what this island has already done to you, kid. 看看这座岛已经 把你变成什么样了,小子
[25:51] Hello, Laurel. 你好,萝蕾尔
[25:54] – Seems like old times. – Figured we should talk. – 还真像过去的日子 – 想说我们应该谈谈
[25:58] Fine. 好吧
[26:00] – Turn that thing off and pull back your hood. – I’m not your enemy. – 把变声器关掉,脱下你的兜帽 – 我不是你的敌人
[26:05] – And I thought we understood each other. – I understand you’re a criminal. – 我还以为我们了解彼此 – 我了解到你是一名罪犯
[26:08] And you think the law doesn’t apply to you. It does. 你以为法律并不适用在你身上 你错了
[26:11] But you didn’t always feel that way. 可是你并非总是这么认为
[26:13] You used to think that I was helping the people in this city. 你以前认为我在帮助这城市的人
[26:18] And then I saw you. 后来我看到你了
[26:21] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[26:22] The night of the earthquake, I saw you at CNRI. 地震的那一晚 我在促进会看到你
[26:27] My friend was inside the building when it collapsed. 当那栋大楼倒塌时 我的朋友就在里面
[26:32] He went there to rescue me. 他到那里去救我
[26:35] And by the time I managed to climb inside, he was gone. 等到我终于设法爬进去 他已经死了
[26:41] But I saw you. 不过我看到你
[26:43] Running away into the night. 逃进黑夜之中
[26:47] You didn’t save him. 你没有救他
[26:56] You were too busy… 你忙着跟麦尔坎莫林…
[26:58] fighting a meaningless duel with Malcolm Merlyn. …打一场毫无意义的对决
[27:01] And when people… 而当人们…
[27:03] people you told me you would protect, needed your help… …你跟我说你会保护的人们 需要你的帮助时…
[27:11] you weren’t there. …你却不在
[27:15] I don’t think you wear that hood because you’re a hero. 我不认为你戴兜帽 是因为你是英雄
[27:19] I think you wear it to hide that you’re a coward. 我认为你戴兜帽 是为了隐藏你是懦夫这件事
[27:22] And I promise you, I will see you unmasked, prosecuted and sent to prison. 我向你保证,我会见到你脱下伪装 遭到起诉并送进监狱
[27:28] Don’t ever speak to me again. 再也不要来找我说话了
[27:46] (贫民区纪念医院慈善晚会)
[27:57] You look like a woman who’s looking for someone. 你看起来像在找人
[28:02] A friend of mine. He’s throwing this benefit. 我的一个朋友,他举办这场慈善晚会
[28:05] Ah. Oliver Queen. I didn’t realize you were friends. 奥利佛昆恩 我不知道你们是朋友
[28:09] Very old friends. 是老朋友了
[28:10] So you can imagine how I feel about you putting him in the crosshairs… 所以你可以想像 你让他成为舆论攻击的目标时
[28:14] of public opinion, alderman. 我有什么成受,市议员
[28:17] For what it’s worth, I have apologized to Oliver for my rhetorical excesses. 无论如何,我已经向奥利佛 为我的夸大其词道歉了
[28:21] In fact, it is that détente which brings us all here tonight. 事实上,是我们的关系缓和 让我们今晚聚集在这里
[28:26] So where is Oliver? 那么奥利佛在哪里呢?
[28:28] That’s exactly the question I’ve been asking myself. 我也一直问我自己同样的问题
[28:34] We’re late. 我们迟到了
[28:37] Good news is, you get to make a dramatic entrance. 好消息是 你可以来个戏剧性的登场
[28:39] Oh, I’m just lucky Oliver Queen has a reputation for not showing up on time. 哦,我真幸运 奥利佛昆恩是出了名的不会准时现身
[28:44] I’ve been meaning to tell you, it weirds me out… 我一直想告诉你 你像刚才那样…
[28:47] the way you refer to yourself in the third person like that. …以第三人指称自己 让我觉得很诡异
[28:54] It’s Felicity. 是菲莉西蒂
[28:57] – Tell me. – I’ve got good news and bad news. – 说吧 – 我有好消息跟坏消息
[29:00] I hacked into FEMA’s server… Yet another federal offense, thank you very much. 我骇进紧急灾难管理着的伺服器 又是一项联邦罪行,真是多谢你了
[29:04] And found out when the next shipment of pharmaceuticals is taking place. 我发现了下一批药品 要在什么时候运送
[29:07] – When? – That’s the bad news. – 什么时候? – 这就是坏消息了
[29:10] Five minutes ago. 五分钟前
[29:12] I know this is the definition of sucky timing… 我知道这时间点很不凑巧
[29:16] but which suit are you planning on wearing tonight? 不过今晚你打算穿上哪一套装扮?
[29:23] Doesn’t seem Mr. Queen is going to honor us with his presence this evening. 看来昆恩先生今晚 不打算大驾光临了
[29:29] So where are you going? 那么你要去哪里?
[29:31] To address his guests. 对他的客人说话
[29:33] It’s time they realized what kind of a man their host is. 他们是时候明白 他们的东道主是什么样的男人
[29:36] You’re just gonna crucify him in the media again? 你打算再度在媒体面前 把他钉上十字架(严词批评)吗?
[29:39] Crucifixion has such a bad reputation. 钉十字架这刑罚有着很差的名声
[29:44] The Romans used it to punish people who acted against the public good. 罗马人用它来惩罚 其行为违背公共利益的人
[29:50] Alderman. 市议员…
[29:53] Ladies and gentlemen. 先生女士们
[29:55] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢,谢谢
[29:57] But you should hold your applause for Oliver Queen. 不过你们应该把掌声留给奥利佛昆恩
[30:00] This evening’s charity was his brainchild. 今晚的慈善晚会是他的心血结晶
[30:04] As such… 也因此…
[30:06] you could be forgiven for wondering why Mr. Queen… …你们会纳闷为什么昆恩先生 今晚没有跟我们在一起…
[30:10] isn’t with us tonight. …也是无可厚非
[30:13] And the answer, I’m afraid, is painfully apparent. 而答案恐怕难堪又明显
[30:17] He doesn’t care. 他并不在乎
[30:19] I told Mr. Queen… 我告诉过昆恩先生…
[30:22] that this city’s problems cannot be solved with his money. …这座城市的问题 无法用他的钱来解决
[30:25] That he needed to stand up and be counted as someone who cares. 他需要挺身而出 被当成胜心这件事的人
[30:28] – So where is he now? – Lieutenant. – 那么他现在在哪里呢? – 小队长
[30:31] We got a Hood sighting, headed down Lemire Avenue. 我们发现兜帽男的踪迹 往勒米尔大道前进
[30:34] Let’s go. 我们走
[30:39] I don’t know where Oliver Queen is. 我不知道奥利佛昆恩在哪里
[30:42] All I know is that he isn’t here. 我只知道他不在这里
[30:45] This city is dying. 这座城市正在垂死中
[30:48] And it needs someone to stand up and breathe new hope into it. 它需要有人挺身而出 注入新希望
[30:52] And tonight it is painfully obvious that person is not Oliver Queen. 而今晚很明显的 那个人不是奥利佛昆恩
[31:03] 出来挡路的,就马上杀掉
[31:18] Go! 走!
[31:21] I told you. On time to die. 我告诉过你了,准时赴死
[31:29] Closing in on the vigilante’s position. 正在接近私刑者的位置
[31:39] This doesn’t make any sense. 这根本没道理啊
[31:41] This is supposed to be live surveillance. 这应该是即时监视画面
[31:44] What the hell is this building doing here? It was destroyed in the quake. 这栋大楼怎么会在这里? 它在地震中被摧毁了
[31:48] Who in the hell could be feeding us year-old surveillance? 到底是谁能让我们看到 一年前的监视画面?
[32:05] Health care has enough problems without you punks. 医疗保健就算没有你们这些废物 也已经有够多问题了
[32:21] You’re not the only one allowed to bring a friend. 不是只有你可以带朋友来
[32:33] I’m clear. 我这边安全
[32:40] That makes one of us. 我们只有一方安全
[33:45] Go ahead, waste your arrows. 尽管来,浪费你的箭吧
[33:50] That hurt, but it won’t stop me. 真痛,不过它阻止不了我的
[33:59] That Will. 这下阻止你了吧
[34:02] Dig? 小狄?
[34:05] Diggle? 狄戈?
[34:33] You’ve changed. 你变了
[34:37] You would have killed me by now if you hadn’t. 如果你没变的话 你现在早就把我杀了
[34:40] The police can take the shipment the rest of the way. 警方可以负责运送剩下的路程
[34:43] They still won’t see you as anything more than the enemy. 他们依然会视你为敌人
[34:51] You’ll never be anything but a criminal to them. 在他们眼中你永远只是一名罪犯
[34:56] Which means you’ll never be a hero. 这表示你永远当不成英雄
[35:00] As long as this city is safe… 只要这座城市安全…
[35:03] it doesn’t matter. …那就没有关系
[35:12] After a prolonged pursuit, police have arrested Chien Na Wei… 经过长时间的追逐 警方已经逮捕简娜威…
[35:15] a high-ranking member of the local Chinese triad… …当地中国三合会的一名高阶成员
[35:18] which was responsible for the recent hijackings… 他们是最近劫持运往贫民区…
[35:21] of pharmaceuticals bound for Glades Memorial. …纪念医院的药品的罪魁祸首
[35:23] Representatives praise the efforts of the S.C.P.D… 各方代表赞扬 史特林市警局的努力…
[35:26] in saving the hospital from shutting down… …拯救医院免于关闭
[35:29] though some sources say the vigilante may have been involved. 不过部分消息来源指出 和刑者可能也出了一份力
[35:34] In other news, protests continue… I was just about to make my move on her. – 其他消息方面,抗议持续… – 我才正准备要对她出招
[35:37] I didn’t need one of your trick arrows getting in the way. 我不需要你的诡箭来妨碍我
[35:41] Couldn’t risk it. Where would I be without my black driver? 可不能冒险 少了我的黑人司机我能去哪里?
[35:46] Diggle. 狄戈
[35:50] I’m sorry about you and Carly. 你跟卡莉的事我很抱歉
[35:54] Yeah, well, couples break up. 情侣分手再所难免
[35:58] Not everything that happens in Starling City is your responsibility. 并非发生在史特林市的每一件事 都是你的责任
[36:02] I’m learning that. 这点我渐渐明白了
[36:04] What I meant was I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. 我指的是我很抱歉 我没有在一旁支援你
[36:07] Because I should have been. 因为我应该要那么做
[36:09] I got wrapped up in my own suffering… 我一心只想着自己的痛苦…
[36:12] and I forgot that some other people might be suffering too. …却忘了其他人也可能在受苦
[36:19] We’re getting dangerously close to hug territory, so I’m gonna fall back. 再说下去恐怕我们就要拥抱了 所我要撤退了
[36:23] You need a ride? 需要载你一程吗?
[36:25] Turns out that being CEO, I actually have some work to do. 结果发现当上执行长 我其实还有些工作要做
[36:30] I’ll find my own way. 我会自己想办法
[36:33] You always do. 你一向如此
[36:34] Back in Starling City, Oliver Queen finds himself in the hot seat once more. 回到史特林市,奥利佛昆恩 再度置身于难堪处境
[36:38] At least in the eyes of city alderman, Sebastian Blood. 至少在市议员 塞巴斯帝安布拉德眼中是如此
[36:41] Oliver Queen’s failure to show up to his own benefit shouldn’t surprise anyone. 奥利佛昆恩没能出席自己的慈善晚会 应该没有人感到意外
[36:46] He’s no different than the Starling City elite who’ve failed to show up… 他跟其他史特林市精英份子没两样 一旦谈到要终结贫民区里…
[36:50] when it comes to ending the suffering of those left devastated in the Glades. …那些仓皇失措的人民的苦难 他们便不见踪影
[36:54] (布拉德胜过昆恩)
[36:55] Oliver Queen is not a friend of the people of this city. 奥利佛昆恩不是市民们的朋友
[37:06] One. 就一杯
[37:28] To those men, this location could have been on any one of 150 different islands. 对那些人来说,这地点很有可能在 150座不同小岛的任何一座上
[37:33] But for somebody who knows this island like he knows his own name… 不过对于对这座岛 了若指掌的人来说…
[37:37] So those men were looking for this place. 所以那些人在找这个地方
[37:40] – Why? – That would be the question. – 为什么呢? – 这就是问题所在
[37:42] Slade? 史莱德?
[37:44] Over here. 在这边
[38:17] The skulls are misshapen. 这些头骨全都是畸形
[38:21] What happened to these people? 这些人发生了什么事?
[38:27] Whatever did happen to them was over 60 years ago. 不管他们发生了什么事 都是超过六十年前的事了
[38:30] These soldiers belonged to the Japanese Imperial Army. 这些士兵隶属于日本帝国军
[38:35] They’ve been here since World War ll. 他们从第二次世界大战就在这里了
[38:40] We’re missing something here. 我们漏掉什么了
[38:43] You don’t just come here for corpses. 来这里不会只是为了找尸体
[39:13] I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[39:14] – You need to stop. – You saved my life. – 你必须停止 – 你救了我一命
[39:19] Made me realize… 让我理解到…
[39:22] it wasn’t much of a life. …我的生命算不了什么
[39:24] That I could do what others couldn’t, were too afraid to do. 我可以做其他人做不到的 不敢做的事
[39:31] I could help you save the city. 我可以帮你拯救这座城市
[39:33] – You’re untrained. – I can fight. – 你没有受过训练 – 我会打架
[39:35] You can take a beating. There’s a difference. 你会挨打,这两件事有差
[39:38] Then teach me. 那就教我
[39:41] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[39:44] Okay. You can help me. 好,你可以帮我
[39:47] But not by taking on the Triad or the cops. 但不是去对抗三合会或警方
[39:50] Then how? 那要怎么帮?
[39:52] To do what I do, I need intel. 我需要情资来做我所做的事
[39:55] You can be my eyes and ears in the Glades. 你可以当我在贫民区的眼线
[39:58] – That’s how you can save the city. – How do I contact you? – 你可以用这种方式拯救城市 – 我要怎么联络你?
[40:06] Leave that in the alley wall… 把那个留在小巷的墙上…
[40:08] and I’ll know to contact you. …我就会知道要联络你
[40:16] You sure it’s all right that I keep this? 你确定我留着这个没关系吗?
[40:28] If I wanna be with you, do I keep that or give it back? 如果我想跟你在一起 我应该留着那个还是还回去?
[40:31] You were a little unclear. 你讲得有一点不清楚
[40:34] – You mean it? – No more fighting. – 你是认真的? – 再也不打架了
[40:36] If it’s a choice between life with you or life without you… 如果要选择跟你一起生活 或是没有你的生活…
[40:40] life with you will win every single time. …我每次都会选择跟你一起生活
[40:44] I’m done trying to be a hero. 我再也不会逞英雄了
[41:07] I told you to stay away from me. 我跟你说过离我远一点
[41:12] I thought you might have changed your mind… after I stopped the men terrorizing our city. 我以为阻止了威胁我们城市的人之后 你会改变心意
[41:16] This isn’t your city. It’s your killing fields. 这不是你的城市 这里是你的杀戮战场
[41:19] – The copycats are still alive. – Tommy Merlyn isn’t. – 那群模仿犯还活着 – 汤米莫林却死了
[41:22] I lost a friend that day too. 那天我也失去一位朋友
[41:27] And I would gladly… 我会心甘情愿…
[41:29] have given my life for his. …拿我的生命来换回他的生命
[41:31] Well, don’t worry. Your life is over. 别担心,到此为止了
[41:35] Your life as a free man. 你自由的日子结束了
[41:45] I told you to stay away. Somehow I knew you wouldn’t listen. 我叫你离我远一点 不知怎的我知道你听不进去
[42:19] Complex Chinese
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme