时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Maybe I’m finally ready to admit | 或许我终于能够承认 |
[00:05] | that I still have feelings for you, too. | 我也还对你有感觉 |
[00:07] | No! Malcolm is planning to level the glades! | 不要 马尔科姆计划铲平贫民区 |
[00:11] | My father, he told me that he failed the city, | 我父亲告诉我他辜负了这座城市 |
[00:13] | but I never knew what he meant until now. | 但我直到现在才理解他的意思 |
[00:15] | Merlyn’s plan is what I returned from the island to stop. | 我从岛上回来就是为了阻止梅林的计划 |
[00:25] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[00:29] | You can survive this. | 你能撑过去的 |
[00:31] | Make it home. | 活着回家 |
[00:33] | Make it better. | 让一切变得更好 |
[00:35] | Right my wrongs. | 纠正我的错误 |
[00:45] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[00:46] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[00:48] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:03] | I hope I didn’t hurt you. | 希望我没伤着你 |
[01:07] | At least I can properly thank you now for saving my life. | 至少现在我可以谢谢你救了我一命 |
[01:12] | If I only knew | 要是我早知道 |
[01:15] | how you were spending your nights… | 你夜里都在除暴安良 就好了 |
[01:20] | My hope is that I can explain everything to you | 我希望我能向你解释一切 |
[01:22] | to help you understand. | 帮助你弄明白 |
[01:25] | You murdered my father! | 你谋杀了我爸爸 |
[01:27] | You sentenced me to that island, | 是你把我送上那小岛 |
[01:30] | to five years of hell. | 过了生不如死的五年 |
[01:34] | I am truly sorry for what happened to you. | 对你的遭遇我很真的抱歉 |
[01:40] | You know I have lost people. | 你知道我也失去过亲人 |
[01:42] | Yeah, your wife. | 是啊 你妻子 |
[01:44] | Do you really think | 你真觉得 |
[01:46] | that you’re honoring Tommy’s mother | 你铲平了贫民区 |
[01:50] | by destroying the glades? | 就是纪念汤米的母亲吗 |
[01:52] | As surely as you believe | 对啊 就像你相信 |
[01:54] | you’re honoring your father with this hood. | 戴上兜帽是在纪念你父亲一样 |
[01:58] | Not a day goes by | 每一天 |
[02:00] | I don’t miss your father. | 我都在想你的父亲 |
[02:03] | You’ll see him soon. | 你很快就会见到他了 |
[02:10] | You can’t beat me, Oliver. | 你斗不过我的 奥利弗 |
[02:13] | Yes, you’re younger, | 不错 你确实比我年轻 |
[02:14] | and you’re faster, | 速度敏捷 |
[02:15] | yet you always seem to come up short against me. | 但你在我面前似乎一直处于弱势 |
[02:19] | Want to know why? | 想知道原因吗 |
[02:21] | Because you don’t know, in your heart, | 因为你内心中 并不知道 |
[02:25] | what you’re fighting for, | 你是为什么而奋斗 |
[02:29] | what you’re willing to sacrifice, and I do. | 你都愿意牺牲什么 而我知道 |
[02:37] | No one can stop what’s about to come. | 没人能阻止接下来要发生的事 |
[02:43] | Not even the vigilante. | 连治安维护者也不行 |
[03:00] | The plane’s holding steady at 33,000 feet. | 飞机稳定飞行在33000英尺的高空 |
[03:02] | That’s the range for missile intercept, sir. | 头儿 这是导弹拦截的范围 |
[03:07] | Lock missile one on target. | 将导弹一号锁定目标 |
[03:10] | Missile one locked on the jet’s heat trail. | 导弹一号锁定至飞机的热量轨迹 |
[03:13] | Prepare to launch on my mark. | 听我命令 准备发射 |
[03:15] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[03:33] | Fire! Fire the missile now! | 发射 马上发射导弹 |
[04:43] | I take back every joke I made about | 我收回所有 |
[04:44] | you sticking a tracking device in your boot. | 嘲笑你在靴子里放跟踪装置的话 |
[04:55] | Felicity’s at Queen Consolidated. | 费利西蒂在奎恩联合企业 |
[04:57] | She’s still going through | 她还在浏览 |
[04:58] | the data she pulled off Merlyn’s network. | 从梅林的网络里截获的数据 |
[04:59] | Did she find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, the design schematics of the earthquake generator. | 有 地震发生器的设计图纸 |
[05:03] | So we can shut it down. | 这样我们就能关闭它 |
[05:05] | Assuming we find it in time. | 如果我们能及时找到的话 |
[05:09] | Yeah, Felicity, I got him. | 费利西蒂 我找到他了 |
[05:10] | Thank god. Is he ok? | 谢天谢地 他还好吗 |
[05:13] | – Mostly. – Ok. | -挺好的 -好 |
[05:15] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[05:17] | Miss Smoak. | 斯莫克小姐 |
[05:23] | Where are you off to in such a hurry? | 这么着急赶去哪里啊 |
[05:30] | Please. | 请进 |
[05:34] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[05:35] | You know, I think I’d rather stand. | 我倒宁愿站着 |
[05:40] | You’re not exactly a hardened criminal, are you? | 你并不是惯犯 对吧 |
[05:42] | No, I’m not any kind of criminal. | 不 我不是任何形式的罪犯 |
[05:43] | What do you call computer hacking? | 那你说入侵别人电脑是什么行为 |
[05:45] | A hobby? | 爱好吧 |
[05:47] | That I do not engage in. | 我可没有这种爱好 |
[05:50] | Hey, I got a whole mess of | 我这有一大堆 |
[05:52] | computer gobbedly gook that I don’t understand, | 我搞不懂的电脑数据 |
[05:54] | but it says otherwise. | 它可不这样认为 |
[05:56] | I had my tech guys go through | 我让我的技术人员检查了 |
[05:58] | your computer at Queen Consolidated. | 你在奎恩联合企业的电脑 |
[06:00] | You used it to hack into Blackhawk Squad security | 你用电脑入侵了黑鹰小队的安全系统 |
[06:03] | to research arrows shipped to a company called Sagittarius | 调查运往一个名叫人马座公司的箭支 |
[06:06] | and to analyze a water sample to tie back to a Vertigo drug lab. | 而且还分析了”迷魂”制造窝点的水样 |
[06:09] | These are all cases | 这些案子 |
[06:11] | involving… the Hood. | 都与兜帽男有关 |
[06:15] | Tell me, Felicity. | 告诉我 费利西蒂 |
[06:17] | What am I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[06:22] | Saved by the bell. | 电话铃声救了你 |
[06:24] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[06:28] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 探长 |
[06:30] | It’s funny you should call. | 你居然会打电话来 |
[06:31] | I got your trusty sidekick sitting right in front of me. | 我面前正坐着你忠心耿耿的跟班呢 |
[06:33] | I don’t have a sidekick. | 我没有跟班 |
[06:35] | When I need help, I call you. | 我需要帮助时就会打给你 |
[06:37] | Malcolm Merlyn plans to | 马尔科姆·梅林计划 |
[06:38] | level the glades with a manmade earthquake | 运用尤尼达克工业的技术 |
[06:40] | using technology from Unidac Industries. | 引发一场人造地震 摧毁贫民区 |
[06:46] | What? | 什么 |
[06:48] | Now you’re just trying to have some fun with me. | 你现在是在拿我找乐子吧 |
[06:50] | I don’t know what Merlyn’s timetable is, | 我不知道梅林的时间安排 |
[06:52] | So you need to evacuate the glades immediately. | 你赶紧得把贫民区清空 |
[06:54] | Get as many people to safety as you can. | 尽量多救些人 |
[06:56] | Whatever you think of me, detective, | 不管你怎么想我 警探 |
[06:58] | please…believe this. | 请你这次相信我 |
[07:06] | Sounds like you have bigger problems than me. | 听起来你的麻烦比我还大 |
[07:14] | Don’t leave town. | 别出城 |
[07:21] | You know… I used to think the vigilante was a criminal, too, | 我过去也认为治安维持者是个罪犯 |
[07:25] | but it seems to me, whoever he is, | 但貌似不管他是谁 |
[07:28] | he’s willing to sacrifice an awful lot | 他愿意自我牺牲 |
[07:30] | to help the people of this city. | 来帮助这个城市的人 |
[07:33] | Kind of makes him a hero… | 有点像个大英雄 |
[07:36] | doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[07:49] | Look who it is. | 看看是谁来了 |
[07:51] | My best friend in life. | 我这辈子最好的朋友 |
[07:55] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[07:57] | I took your advice, you know. | 我听了你的建议 |
[08:00] | I went to Laurel’s, to fight for her. | 我去了劳蕾尔家 去争取她 |
[08:04] | So imagine my surprise | 想象一下我看到 |
[08:06] | seeing you there, kissing her. | 你在那里吻她 有多惊讶 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:12] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才没有 |
[08:16] | Something’s happening, and it involves your father. | 发生了一些事 跟你父亲有关 |
[08:19] | Keep my father out of this. | 别扯上我父亲 |
[08:22] | Our fathers. | 还有我的父亲 |
[08:24] | They aren’t the men we thought they were. | 他们并非我们以为的那样 |
[08:27] | They made a plan together… | 他们一起制定了一个计划 |
[08:30] | to destroy the glades. | 要摧毁贫民区 |
[08:34] | Do you have any idea what you sound like right now? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[08:37] | Your father’s going to do it. | 你父亲要行动了 |
[08:41] | Because he thinks it will avenge your mother’s death. | 他认为这样能为你母亲的死复仇 |
[08:44] | Do not talk about my mother! | 别提我母亲 |
[08:54] | The difference between us, Tommy, | 我们之间的区别在于 汤米 |
[08:59] | is that I didn’t find out the truth about my father | 当我发现我父亲的真正面目时 |
[09:03] | until it was too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[09:06] | But you’ve always known, | 但在你心底 |
[09:08] | deep down, | 很清楚 |
[09:10] | you have always known the man he is. | 你父亲是个什么样的人 |
[09:19] | I wish you would have died on that island. | 真希望你死在了那座岛上 |
[09:55] | We need to reprogram the missile. | 我们得给导弹重新编程 |
[09:57] | I don’t know how to reprogram a missile launcher! | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[10:02] | – I do. – Watch out! | -我知道 -小心 |
[10:18] | Oliver, put the chip in. | 奥利弗 把芯片放进去 |
[11:09] | Make it quick, I got a comm stat meeting in five. | 有话快说 我五分钟后有个委员统计会要开 |
[11:11] | I don’t want to be late for my own funeral. | 死到临头了 我可不想迟到 |
[11:13] | I’ve got it under good authority | 我得到确切消息 |
[11:14] | that Malcolm Merlyn is planning on leveling the glades | 马尔科姆·梅林计划用尤尼达克工业制造的 |
[11:16] | using some kind of earthquake device | 某种地震设备 |
[11:18] | made by Unidac Industries. | 炸毁贫民区 |
[11:20] | Who’s your source in all this? | 你的线人是谁 |
[11:23] | The vigilante. | 治安维持者 |
[11:26] | He called me. | 他给我打的电话 |
[11:28] | Has been for the last few months, | 已经好几个月了 |
[11:31] | he’s been helpful on some cases. | 好些案子他都帮过忙 |
[11:33] | You asked for the task force to catch him. | 你申请了特别小组去抓他 |
[11:36] | – You swore to me you’d bring him in. – I know. | -你向我发誓会抓他回来 -是的 |
[11:37] | I swore to uphold the law, because the law is steady, | 我发誓捍卫法律 因为法律不可动摇 |
[11:40] | the law is unchanging, the law needed to be protected. | 始终如一 需要捍卫 |
[11:43] | But what are laws, rules, | 但要是保护不了人民 |
[11:47] | if they don’t protect people? | 还算什么法律 规条呢 |
[11:49] | Now listen, I know, I’m throwing away my career | 我知道我告诉你这些也许会丢了饭碗 |
[11:51] | by telling you this, but I am willing to sacrifice | 但若是为了拯救人命 |
[11:53] | catching this guy if it means saving people’s lives! | 我愿意放弃抓捕这家伙 |
[11:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:02] | You’re suspended. | 你被停职了 |
[12:05] | Leave the gun and your badge with the duty sergeant. | 把你的枪和警徽交给当班的队长 |
[12:07] | – Lieutenant… – Suspension or incarceration. | -副队 -要么停职 要么监禁 |
[12:10] | You choose. | 自己选 |
[12:31] | No more lies, Mom. | 别再骗我了 妈妈 |
[12:33] | The undertaking. | 那个计划 |
[12:35] | We need to stop it. | 我们得阻止 |
[12:37] | Everything I have ever said or done | 我所说所为都是为了 |
[12:40] | has been to protect you and your sister. | 保护你和你妹妹 |
[12:44] | What about all those people in the glades? | 那贫民区那些人呢 |
[12:46] | I’m not their mother. | 我不是他们的母亲 |
[12:49] | – I spoke to Malcolm. – You what?! | -我和马尔科姆谈过了 -什么 |
[12:55] | He could have killed you. | 他也许会杀了你的 |
[12:59] | He killed your father. | 他就杀了你父亲 |
[13:03] | No, he didn’t. | 不 不是他杀的 |
[13:05] | After the “Gambit” went down, | “金牌”号沉没之后 |
[13:07] | Dad and I both made it to the life raft. | 我和爸爸都活着上了救生艇 |
[13:11] | And then we drifted, for days. | 我们漂流了好几天 |
[13:14] | In the end, there wasn’t enough | 最后 水和粮不够 |
[13:16] | food and water for both of us. | 我们俩吃的了 |
[13:22] | So he shot himself in the head. | 所以他饮弹自尽了 |
[13:24] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听 |
[13:26] | He sacrificed himself… | 他为了让我活下去 |
[13:29] | so that I could live. | 牺牲了自己的生命 |
[13:31] | Do you really think | 你真觉得 |
[13:34] | that I could go on living | 在我知道你为了我 |
[13:35] | knowing that you sacrificed | 牺牲了这么多人命之后 |
[13:37] | thousands more in my name? | 还能好好活下去吗 |
[13:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:45] | You have to help me stop Malcolm. | 你得帮我阻止马尔科姆 |
[13:49] | We need to know where the device is. | 我们得弄清楚那个设备在哪 |
[14:04] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[14:08] | How can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[14:12] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[14:15] | Yes, thank you for calling. | 好 感谢告知 |
[14:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Malcolm’s accelerated his timetable. | 马尔科姆加快了进程 |
[14:22] | The undertaking is… | 计划会在 |
[14:26] | is happening tonight. | 今晚行动 |
[14:30] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:37] | Somebody in this family needs to put an end to this. | 这个家里总要有人来了结此事 |
[14:43] | Whatever the cost. | 无论付出何种代价 |
[15:08] | I woke up and you were gone. | 我醒来的时候你已经走了 |
[15:10] | I’m really sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:13] | Oliver, I’m trying not to think | 奥利弗 我努力让自己不要去想 |
[15:15] | that our history’s repeating; that you’re scared again. | 我们又重蹈覆辙 而你又害怕了 |
[15:19] | No. | 不 |
[15:22] | That’s not it. | 不是这样 |
[15:23] | Then will you tell me what’s going on with you? | 那你能不能告诉我你到底怎么了 |
[15:31] | There are so many things | 一直以来 |
[15:34] | that I have wanted to tell you | 我有好多事 |
[15:36] | for so long. | 要告诉你 |
[15:41] | I never told you what happened to me on the island. | 我从没跟你说过在那个岛上发生了什么 |
[15:45] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用说 |
[15:47] | I can see that it changed you. | 我知道那个岛改变了你 |
[15:49] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[15:51] | Laurel, it didn’t. | 劳蕾尔 它并没有 |
[15:53] | Those five years didn’t change me. | 那五年并没有改变我 |
[15:55] | They just… they scraped away | 而是 抹去了所有 |
[16:00] | all the things that I wasn’t, | 本不属于我的东西 |
[16:02] | and revealed the person I always was, | 让我认清了真正的自己 |
[16:04] | which is the person… | 那个我 |
[16:09] | that’s who you always saw. | 一直在你眼里 |
[16:12] | I don’t know how you saw it, | 我不知道你是怎么看透我的 |
[16:14] | but you did. | 但你确实做到了 |
[16:16] | Nobody in my life is who I thought they were… | 我生命中的所有人都不是我想象中的那样 |
[16:20] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[16:37] | Laurel, I need you to do something for me. | 劳蕾尔 帮我一个忙 |
[16:40] | Stay out of the glades tonight. | 今晚不要去贫民区 |
[16:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:44] | You’ll know soon. | 你很快就知道了 |
[16:47] | One way or the other. | 无论如何都会知道 |
[16:50] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[17:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[17:05] | Laurel and me, I mean. | 我是说我和劳蕾尔 |
[17:07] | She’s with Oliver, again. Always. | 她又和奥利弗在一起了 总是这样 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry, son. | 真遗憾 儿子 |
[17:12] | Yeah, and he said | 而且他还说 |
[17:14] | you wanted to nuke the glades or something. | 你要毁了贫民区什么的 |
[17:19] | You know, it’s funny, | 真是有趣 |
[17:20] | Scotch doesn’t make it any more believable. | 威士忌都无法让我相信这事 |
[17:23] | Maybe after your jihad, | 你的”圣战”结束后 |
[17:24] | We can grab some steaks. | 我们可以一起吃牛排 |
[17:30] | It’s true, Tommy. | 是真的 汤米 |
[17:33] | It’s the reason I closed your mother’s clinic. | 所以我才关掉了你妈妈的诊所 |
[17:36] | I didn’t want to see it leveled. | 我不想看到它被夷为平地 |
[17:40] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | I have something I’d like you to listen to. | 我有东西要给你听 |
[17:48] | The night your mother died, | 你妈妈死的那晚 |
[17:52] | she called me. | 给我打过电话 |
[17:55] | I awoke to a voicemail from her. | 我被她的一个语音留言吵醒 |
[17:57] | Dad… | 爸 |
[17:58] | Her final gift to me. | 这是她留给我最后的礼物 |
[18:03] | Malcolm, I’m in trouble. | 马尔科姆 我有麻烦了 |
[18:07] | I told–I told him to take everything. | 我跟他说可以拿走我所有东西 |
[18:09] | My money…my ring. | 钱 戒指 |
[18:14] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[18:15] | They shot me. I screamed for help, | 他们开枪打了我 我大喊救命 |
[18:19] | – but no one would come. – No one would come. | -可是没有人会来 -没有人会来 |
[18:21] | Malcolm, I don’t want to die alone. | 马尔科姆 我不想就这么孤单的死掉 |
[18:27] | She bled out into the pavement while people passed, | 她在人来人往的人行道上失血过多而死 |
[18:30] | did nothing. | 行人无动于衷 |
[18:34] | Your mother built her clinic in the glades | 你妈妈把诊所开在贫民区 |
[18:36] | because she wanted to save this city. | 是因为她想拯救这座城市 |
[18:40] | It can’t be saved. | 但它早已堕落 |
[18:42] | Because the people there don’t want it to be saved. | 因为那些人根本就不想被救赎 |
[18:47] | – So you kill them all– – Yes! | -所以你就把他们都杀了 -对 |
[18:49] | They deserve to die! | 他们该死 |
[18:51] | All of them! | 全部都该死 |
[18:52] | The way she died. | 就像她当年那样 |
[19:02] | The undertaking is happening tonight. | 计划会在今晚进行 |
[19:07] | Oliver, Felicity may have found something. | 奥利弗 费利西蒂好像有发现 |
[19:10] | This symbol is a map of the old subway tunnel system. | 这个符号是过去的地铁隧道系统地图 |
[19:13] | That’s what got us thinking | 就是这个让我们想到了 |
[19:14] | the undertaking is connected to the glades. | 这个计划跟贫民区有关 |
[19:16] | What if it’s more specific than that? | 如果不止这样呢 |
[19:18] | – What do you mean? – If I had a machine | -什么意思 -如果我有一个机器 |
[19:20] | that could trigger an earthquake in an otherwise | 能在地质稳定地区引发地震 |
[19:22] | geologically stable area, where would I position it? | 那我会把那个设备放在哪呢 |
[19:27] | Underground. | 地下 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:31] | This is a U.S. geological survey | 这是对星城地下构造板块 |
[19:33] | of the tectonic plates running underneath Starling City. | 所做的一份地质调查 |
[19:36] | This red line here is a known fault | 红线标注的是一个在贫民区 |
[19:37] | that runs right below the glades. | 正下方的已知断层 |
[19:39] | About a mile, the fault runs | 总共长1.6公里 这个断层 |
[19:40] | underneath the old tenth street subway line. | 就位于老的第十街地铁线下方 |
[19:42] | Dollars to donuts, the seismic device is somewhere along there. | 能引发地震的设备很有可能就在这沿线 |
[19:46] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪 |
[19:53] | Now is not a good time. | 我知道这会不合适 |
[19:55] | Yeah, understate much? | 没错 我可一点不夸张 |
[19:56] | Mom has a whole bunch of reporters here. | 妈妈喊了一大批记者过来 |
[19:59] | She’s holding a press conference or something. | 她在开新闻发布会 |
[20:03] | What channel? | 哪个台的 |
[20:05] | Ah, it looks like all of them. | 哪个台都有 |
[20:07] | Felicity, pull up the local news, please. | 费利西蒂 给我看一下本地新闻 |
[20:12] | My name is Moira Dearden Queen. | 我是莫伊拉·迪尔登·奎恩 |
[20:14] | I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated. | 我是奎恩联合企业的代理执行总裁 |
[20:18] | And god forgive me, I have failed the city. | 上帝 请原谅我 我辜负了这座城市 |
[20:23] | For the past five years, under the threat for my life | 在过去的五年里 慑于对我生命的威胁 |
[20:26] | and the lives of my family… | 以及对我家人生命的威胁 |
[20:30] | I have been complicit in an undertaking | 我被迫参与了一项事业 |
[20:33] | with one horrible purpose– | 它有一个恐怖的目的 |
[20:39] | To destroy the glades and everyone in it. | 摧毁贫民区以及里面每一个人 |
[20:43] | I realize now | 我现在明白了 |
[20:44] | that my family’s safety will mean nothing | 如果我让这可怕的事情发生 |
[20:46] | if I let this dreadful act occur. | 我家人的安全也无法让我心安 |
[20:50] | But you need to know | 你们要知道 |
[20:52] | that the architect of this nightmare | 这场噩梦的罪魁祸首 |
[20:57] | is Malcolm Merlyn. | 是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[20:59] | No! | 妈的 |
[21:01] | Yes, and I have proof that he has killed dozens | 没错 我有证据证明他杀了数十人 |
[21:04] | in pursuit of this madness. | 以实现这一疯狂的举动 |
[21:06] | Adam Hunt, Frank Chen, | 亚当·亨特 弗兰克·陈 |
[21:09] | and my husband… | 还有我的丈夫 |
[21:12] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[21:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:21] | If you reside in the glades, you need to get out now. | 如果你住在贫民区 请立刻离开 |
[21:24] | Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it. | 你和你的孩子们 命悬一线 |
[21:29] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry. I love you. | 对不起 我爱你 |
[21:41] | – I love Roy. – Roy? | -我爱罗伊 -罗伊 |
[21:43] | He lives in the glades. | 他住在贫民区 |
[21:47] | – I can’t leave him there. – Sweetheart–Thea! | -我不能把他丢在那里 -宝贝 西娅 |
[21:49] | Moira Queen, you’re under arrest for conspiracy. | 莫伊拉·奎恩 你因同谋罪被逮捕 |
[21:52] | Anything you say can and | 你所说的任何话 |
[21:53] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[21:54] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[21:56] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[21:59] | Did you kill all those people? | 那些人都是你杀的吗 |
[22:03] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须做的事情 |
[22:32] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[22:33] | Malcolm Merlyn, you are under arrest. | 马尔科姆·梅林 你被捕了 |
[22:37] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[22:42] | Dad, no! | 爸 不要 |
[22:48] | Please, dad. | 拜托 爸爸 |
[22:51] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[22:54] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[22:55] | You can’t. | 你伤不了我 |
[22:58] | And you can’t stop me. | 你也阻止不了我 |
[23:04] | Oliver, I’m sorry. | 奥利弗 我感到很难过 |
[23:07] | Don’t be. | 不用难过 |
[23:09] | She gave those people a chance. | 她给了那些人一个机会 |
[23:12] | I thought Merlyn broke your bow. | 我以为梅林把你的弓弄坏了 |
[23:18] | I have another. | 我还有一把 |
[23:23] | I was going over the device schematics. | 我刚才看了一下装置的图纸 |
[23:25] | The device can be set for a timed detonation | 它可能由定时装置触发 |
[23:27] | or can be remote activated by a mobile transmitter. | 也可能由一个移动发射器远程激活 |
[23:30] | Something Merlyn could have on him. | 梅林有可能带在身上 |
[23:31] | Listen, Oliver, if we can just | 听着 奥利弗 如果我们能够 |
[23:32] | get our hands on this transmitter, | 拿到这个发射器 |
[23:34] | maybe we don’t need to track down the device. | 也许我们根本不需要追踪那个装置 |
[23:36] | It’s too big of an “If,” Diggle. | 这个假设太冒险了 狄格尔 |
[23:38] | I need you in the subway. | 我需要你去地铁里 |
[23:39] | Find the device, disarm it. | 找到这个装置 解除它 |
[23:41] | So you can take on Merlyn by yourself? | 这样你就可以亲自搞定梅林了 |
[23:45] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[23:46] | Oh, he’ll kill you, Oliver. | 他会杀了你的 奥利弗 |
[23:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:54] | He’s beaten me twice. | 我输给他两次了 |
[23:58] | And I don’t know how to stop him. | 我不知道怎么阻止他 |
[24:02] | Ok. Well, how about this time, you bring along something | 好吧 要不这次你带一个 |
[24:05] | you didn’t have the last time you two fought– | 上次你们交锋时 你没带的东西 |
[24:08] | – Me. – I can’t let you. | -我 -我不能让你去 |
[24:09] | I can’t let you do this by yourself, man. | 我不能让你自己去 兄弟 |
[24:12] | Oliver, you are not alone, | 奥利弗 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[24:14] | not since you brought me into this. | 自从你拖我下水后就不是了 |
[24:17] | Us into this. | 拖”我们”下水 |
[24:22] | Besides, army regulations– | 况且 军队法则之一就是 |
[24:24] | A soldier never lets a brother go into battle alone. | 战士绝不能让一个战友独自上战场 |
[24:33] | – I’m out of bows. – I got my gun. | -我没弓给你用了 -我有枪 |
[24:36] | I guess it’s up to me to do the dismantling. | 看来拆装置的活留给我了 |
[24:38] | This whole area is ground zero. | 这整片区域都是核爆点 |
[24:40] | I want you out of here. | 我要你离开这里 |
[24:42] | If you’re not leaving, I’m not leaving. | 你不走我也不走 |
[24:45] | Besides, if I don’t deactivate the device, who will? | 再说 我不去解除装置 谁去呢 |
[24:59] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[25:00] | I need one more thing from you. | 我还需要你做一件事情 |
[25:02] | Yeah? What do I got left to give? | 是吗 我还能帮上什么忙呢 |
[25:04] | I know where Merlyn is keeping the device. | 我知道梅林把装置藏在哪里 |
[25:07] | It’s in an abandoned subway station near Puckett Street. | 在帕克特街的一个废弃地铁站里 |
[25:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:13] | That’s where his wife was murdered. | 他妻子在那里被杀害的 |
[25:15] | I need someone I can trust to deactivate the device. | 我需要一个我能信任的人 去解除装置 |
[25:21] | We have a mutual friend that I think could… | 我们有位共同的朋友 |
[25:23] | talk you through it. | 我觉得她可以和你详细说明 |
[25:25] | She says you care about the people of this city, | 她说你很关心这城市的人们 |
[25:27] | that it needs you. | 还说这城市需要你 |
[25:30] | Right now, detective… | 现在 探长 |
[25:33] | it needs you. | 这城市需要你 |
[25:49] | Earlier today, Moira Queen, | 今天早晨 莫伊拉·奎恩 |
[25:51] | CEO of Queen Consolidated | 奎恩联合企业的执行总裁 |
[25:53] | admitted to a conspiracy to destroy the glades. | 承认参与摧毁贫民区的行动 |
[25:56] | Everyone who’s in a five mile radius is asked to evacuate. | 五英里辐射范围内的人员都被要求撤离 |
[26:00] | Please leave the area immediately. | 请马上离开贫民区 |
[26:02] | Evacuation centers have been set up in Starling City. | 星城已经成立疏散中心 |
[26:54] | Looks like we missed him. | 看来他已经走了 |
[27:03] | Shado! | 莎朵 |
[27:05] | Slade! | 斯莱德 |
[27:30] | Boy, I should have figured. | 小子 我应该想到的 |
[27:33] | You couldn’t save the day… | 要不弄得”天下大乱” |
[27:36] | without making a mess. | 你是救不了我们的 |
[27:39] | Where’s Shado? | 莎朵呢 |
[27:40] | I thought she was with you. | 她不是跟你在一起吗 |
[27:42] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[27:44] | she’s with me. | 她在我这里 |
[27:46] | Let her go! It’s over, Fyers! | 放开她 已经结束了 法尔斯 |
[27:54] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[27:57] | Amazing. | 有意思 |
[27:58] | A two year operation undone | 一项筹划了两年的行动没有完成 |
[28:01] | because a young playboy happened to wash up on the shore, | 就是因为刚好有个花花公子被冲上了岸 |
[28:04] | and now here you are– a killer. | 现在看看你 竟成了杀人犯 |
[28:09] | You wanted nothing more than to leave this island, | 你不过只是想离开这座岛 |
[28:12] | and now you can. | 现在你可以走了 |
[28:14] | I can call in a rescue ship, you can go home. | 我可以马上叫来救援船把你送回家 |
[28:17] | Tell me, Mr. Queen. | 告诉我 奎恩先生 |
[28:19] | Are you prepared to sacrifice your freedom… | 为了她而牺牲自己的自由 |
[28:22] | for her? | 你准备好了吗 |
[28:38] | Guess so. | 看来是的 |
[28:55] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[28:57] | Tommy. Tommy! | 汤米 汤米 |
[28:59] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[29:02] | Where’s your father? | 你父亲呢 |
[29:03] | Ohh. I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[29:09] | You were right about him. | 他的事你说得很对 |
[29:12] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[29:17] | Are you going to kill him? | 你要去杀他吗 |
[29:22] | Get to safety. | 先去安全的地方 |
[29:33] | Looks like a false wall. | 应该是面假墙 |
[29:46] | Welcome, gentlemen. | 欢迎 先生们 |
[29:48] | I’ve been waiting for you. I wanted to see you | 我一直在等你们呢 我要看着你们 |
[29:50] | watch your city die. | 目睹自己的城市灭亡 |
[29:52] | Where’s the transmitter? | 发射器在哪里 |
[29:53] | Somewhere I can easily get to it. | 我可以轻松找到的地方 |
[29:55] | I doubt it. You’ll be too dead. | 难说 说不定到时候你已经死了 |
[30:23] | Stairs, Oliver. Go, go. | 楼梯 奥利弗 快去 |
[30:31] | So tell me– are you ready to die? | 告诉我 你做好死的准备了吗 |
[30:37] | You found it yet, detective? | 找到没有 警探 |
[30:38] | Not exactly sure what I’m looking for. | 我都不确定我要找什么 |
[30:40] | Do you want me to describe it to you? | 需要我描述给你吗 |
[30:44] | No, I’ve got it. | 不用 找到了 |
[30:51] | You should see something that looks like a circuit board. | 你应该能看到一个电路板模样的东西 |
[30:54] | Pull it out. Do you see a timer? | 打开 看到计时器了吗 |
[31:00] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[31:01] | OK. Well, the good news is, | 好的 好消息是 |
[31:04] | this is going to be a paperweight in three. | 这东西三分钟后就会成为废物 |
[31:12] | What do you got there, grandpa? | 你藏着什么呢 老爷爷 |
[31:20] | Back off! | 住手 |
[31:21] | Learn how to count, jerkwad. There’s three of us. | 会数数吗 笨蛋 我们有三个人 |
[31:24] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[31:35] | ‘Cause I only count one. | 我怎么数着就一个 |
[31:37] | With a gun. | 一个拿枪的 |
[31:43] | Where did you learn how to do that? | 你去哪学的这功夫 |
[31:44] | I guess I have wicked aim. | 可能是我瞄得很准吧 |
[31:46] | – What? – I went to your house. | -什么 -我刚才去你的住处找你 |
[31:48] | Yeah, I figured I’d run for my life with everyone else. | 我觉得我应该跟大家一起逃命 |
[31:51] | Did you–did you come to rescue me? | 你是…是来救我的吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[31:55] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[32:18] | There are three wires– you need a green one, | 有三根线 你要找到一根绿线 |
[32:22] | a yellow and one blue. | 还有一根黄线和一根蓝线 |
[32:23] | Cut the blue. | 剪断蓝线 |
[32:24] | All right, I got it, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[32:33] | Oh, my God. | 糟了 |
[32:39] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[32:40] | There must be some sort of anti-tamper safeguard. | 一定是有什么防改动装置 |
[32:42] | Hold on. I’m going to try to figure out how to override it. | 等等 我试试能不能解除此装置 |
[32:46] | Not enough time. There’s not enough time! | 没时间了 没时间了 |
[32:48] | Just hold on! | 先等等 |
[32:49] | Not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[32:54] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[32:55] | Dad, don’t worry, I got your message, | 爸 不用担心 我收到你的信息了 |
[32:58] | and I did not come into work today. | 今天我没去工作 |
[33:00] | Save it, kiddo, we both know you’re there. | 省省吧 孩子 我知道你在办公室 |
[33:02] | But listen–you got to get out of the glades. | 但你得马上离开贫民区 |
[33:03] | You got to get out of the glades right now! OK, please. | 你现在必须马上离开贫民区 拜托了 |
[33:08] | Dad? | 爸 |
[33:09] | Right now, Laurel! Right now, Laurel! | 马上 劳蕾尔 马上离开 |
[33:12] | Daddy, you’re scaring me. | 爸 你吓到我了 |
[33:15] | Sorry, but I’m not… | 抱歉 但我… |
[33:18] | I’m not going to make it. | 我完不成任务了 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:22] | What?! | 什么 |
[33:23] | You have to promise me one thing, Laurel. | 你得答应我一件事 劳蕾尔 |
[33:26] | You’re not going to die along with me. | 你不能跟我一起死 |
[33:28] | You have to go on with your life. | 你要继续自己的生活 |
[33:31] | After your sister died, I pushed people away, | 你妹妹去世后 我一直拒人千里 |
[33:32] | I became like a ghost. | 变得行尸走肉一般 |
[33:34] | I didn’t think I had the right to live when my baby girl couldn’t. | 我想我女儿都活不成 我也没权利活着 |
[33:39] | Promise me you’re not going | 答应我 你不会 |
[33:40] | to make the same mistakes as I did. | 像我一样犯相同的错误 |
[33:44] | Promise me, Laurel. | 答应我 劳蕾尔 |
[33:47] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[33:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:01] | I love you, honey, now and forever. | 我爱你 亲爱的 现在直到永远 |
[34:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[34:11] | Detective Lance? | 兰斯探长 |
[34:12] | I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 我要你仔细听我说 |
[34:17] | You do know how dangerous | 你知道一边发短信一边开车 |
[34:18] | it is to text and drive, right? It can wait! | 有多危险 对吧 可以等一会再发 |
[34:21] | No, it can’t. I’m trying to find us another route out of here. | 等不了 我在为我们找另一条出路 |
[34:23] | Let me. It’s not worth the risk. | 让我来 这么冒险不值得 |
[34:27] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[34:30] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[34:31] | Help me out! Help me out! Help me out! | 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[34:34] | Roy, stop! Roy! | 罗伊 停下 罗伊 |
[34:37] | The device is about to go off any second! | 那个装置随时可能爆炸 |
[34:42] | I can’t leave anyone behind. | 我不能扔下任何人 |
[34:43] | I know you think you have something to prove. | 我知道你想证明一些事 |
[34:46] | But you’re not the vigilante! | 但你不是治安维持者 |
[34:49] | Look, I can’t do this unless I know you’re safe. | 听着 只有你安全了我才能帮别人 |
[34:53] | Then you better haul ass out of it. | 那你最好能安全脱身 |
[35:35] | Don’t struggle. It’s over. | 别挣扎了 一切都结束了 |
[35:39] | There was never any doubt in the outcome. | 结果永远都不会改变 |
[35:41] | Don’t worry. Your mother and sister will be joining you in death. | 别担心 你妈妈和妹妹会陪你一起死的 |
[35:45] | Survive. | 生存 |
[36:04] | Thank you for teaching me | 谢谢你教给我 |
[36:06] | what I’m fighting for. | 为何而奋斗 |
[36:12] | But my father taught me how. | 但我父亲教会了我如何去奋斗 |
[36:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:35] | Oliver, Lance did it. | 奥利弗 兰斯做到了 |
[36:39] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[36:41] | If I’ve learned anything as a successful businessman, | 如果我作为一个成功的商人有什么收获 |
[36:44] | It’s… | 那就是 |
[36:47] | redundancy. | 备份 |
[37:00] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[37:02] | There’s another device. | 还有另一个装置 |
[37:04] | There’s two of them! | 一共有两个 |
[37:15] | What the hell’s happening?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[37:21] | Ok, that’s enough. | 我们不能待在这儿了 |
[37:47] | I turned the damn thing off! | 我已经把那鬼东西关掉了 |
[37:50] | Merlyn had a second device! | 梅林还有第二个装置 |
[37:53] | My daughter! Laurel! She’s at CNRI! | 我的女儿 劳蕾尔 她在创新联合会 |
[37:58] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:20] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[38:22] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[38:25] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:33] | The damage seems to be contained | 爆炸好像发生在 |
[38:35] | on the east side, | 东边 |
[38:37] | Past Wells street. | 过了威尔斯街的地方 |
[38:39] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[38:42] | Are you going to be ok? | 你会没事吧 |
[38:43] | Go, go, go. | 快去 快去 |
[38:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:58] | Please! Help me! | 拜托了 救命 |
[39:03] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[39:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[39:06] | I kind of figured that you might come back to CNRI. | 我想你应该会回到创新联合会 |
[39:11] | You came here for me? | 你是来救我的吗 |
[39:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:27] | Get up! Go! | 起来 快走 |
[39:28] | I’m right behind you! | 我就在你身后 |
[39:31] | Laurel! Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 |
[39:33] | – Dad! Dad! – Oh, thank god. | -爸 爸 -谢天谢地 |
[39:40] | No! | 不要 |
[39:41] | No! | 别去 |
[39:43] | No! Laurel! No, you can’t! | 不要 劳蕾尔 你不能去 |
[39:45] | – Tommy! – You can’t! | -汤米 -不能去 |
[39:50] | It’s too late, it’s too late. | 太晚了 太晚了 |
[39:57] | Tommy! Please… | 汤米 拜托 |
[39:59] | Ah, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[40:09] | Help… | 救命 |
[40:14] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[40:15] | Another thing… we got to disagree on. | 另一件我们意见不同的事 |
[40:27] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[40:28] | Is–is laurel safe? | 劳蕾尔安全了吗 |
[40:31] | Is laurel safe? I tried to get her out of here. | 劳蕾尔安全了吗 我想把她救出去 |
[40:34] | Yeah, yeah, you did. | 是的 你做到了 |
[40:38] | You saved her.All right. | 你救了她 没事了 |
[40:40] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我要把你救出去 |
[40:42] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[40:44] | Stop. | 停下 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:51] | No. Don’t apologize. | 不 别道歉 |
[40:54] | I was angry. | 我当时很生气 |
[40:56] | And I was jealous. I– | 我很嫉妒 我 |
[41:02] | I am my father. | 我和我父亲一样 |
[41:04] | No. | 不 |
[41:05] | No, you’re not. | 不 你和他不一样 |
[41:07] | Did–did you kill him? | 你把他杀了吗 |
[41:11] | No. | 没有 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:20] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[41:25] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[41:32] | It should have been me. | 死的应该是我 |
[41:36] | Open your eyes, tommy! | 睁开眼睛 汤米 |
[41:43] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |