时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For five years, | 五年来 |
[00:05] | I was stranded on an island with only one goal– | 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | Survive. | 生存 |
[00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | To use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:25] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | Rescuing your father and stopping Fyers | 营救你父亲 阻止法尔斯 |
[00:31] | is not going to be some walk in the park. | 可不是去公园散步那么简单 |
[00:34] | – Yao Fei! – Ba! | -姚飞 -爸 |
[00:36] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[00:38] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[00:41] | You told me to stay away from your family and I did, | 你让我不要碰你的家人 我照做了 |
[00:43] | but your family isn’t staying away from me, | 但你的家人却不断靠近我 |
[00:45] | which means something must be done about it. | 我应该有所行动了 |
[00:49] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[00:51] | About my mother, | 关于我母亲 |
[00:52] | and about her involvement in the undertaking. | 还有她参与事业的事 |
[00:54] | She’s working with Malcolm Merlyn, | 她和马尔科姆·梅林共事 |
[00:56] | And they’re planning something terrible. | 他们在计划一些可怕的事 |
[00:58] | 由此进入 星城 | |
[01:03] | So, I was wondering– | 我在想 |
[01:04] | There’s a late night happy hour at Stella’s. | 史黛拉酒吧深夜有个欢乐时光环节 |
[01:07] | You know, the place across the street. | 就是对街的那家 |
[01:08] | You mean the place that’s always playing | 你是说我每次想加班时 |
[01:10] | loud salsa music at all hours when I’m trying to work late? | 都在放闹哄哄的萨尔萨音乐的那家 |
[01:12] | That–that would be the one, yeah. | 就是那家 对 |
[01:14] | Anyway, I was thinking that, um, | 不管怎么说 我在想 |
[01:17] | maybe, you know, if you wanted to, | 或许 如果你想的话 |
[01:19] | we could perhaps grab a drink? | 我们可以去喝一杯 |
[01:21] | How about two? | 两杯如何 |
[01:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:29] | I did everything Mr. Meryln required of me! | 梅林先生要求的我都照做了 |
[01:32] | He knows, Dr. Markov, | 他知道 马尔科夫博士 |
[01:34] | and he thanks you for your service. | 他也感谢你的工作 |
[01:45] | Open the door! Open the door! | 把门打开 把门打开 |
[01:47] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[01:47] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[01:52] | No! Open the door! | 不 开开门啊 |
[01:55] | Open the door! | 开门啊 |
[01:56] | Get down on the floor! | 趴下 |
[01:58] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[02:30] | I’ve been watching your mother for days now, | 我已经观察你母亲好几天了 |
[02:31] | Oliver, and nothing. | 奥利弗 没什么发现 |
[02:34] | She goes to work. | 她照常上班 |
[02:35] | She comes home. Occasionally she goes out for dinner. | 回家 偶尔出去吃顿饭 |
[02:38] | She seems to particularly like the salmon tartar at table salt. | 她似乎特别喜欢精致食盐的三文鱼酱 |
[02:40] | I’m linked into her home and office phone. | 我连进了她的住宅和办公室电话 |
[02:42] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 也没发现什么异常 |
[02:43] | No mention of Walter’s abduction or the undertaking. | 对沃尔特被绑架或者那个事业只字不提 |
[02:45] | Just a few innocuous calls to Malcolm Merlyn. | 就给马尔科姆·梅林打过几个无关痛痒的电话 |
[02:48] | Why wouldn’t she call him? | 为什么她不能打给他呢 |
[02:51] | They’re old friends. | 他们是老朋友了 |
[02:53] | We’re all old friends. | 我们都是老朋友了 |
[02:59] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[03:01] | My mom and my best friend’s dad | 我妈妈和我好朋友的爸爸 |
[03:02] | are involved in a conspiracy | 共谋危害这座城 |
[03:03] | that may have dire consequences for the city. | 可能会给这座城市带来严重破坏 |
[03:05] | And I’m pretty sure they murdered my father. | 我敢说就是他们谋害了我父亲 |
[03:07] | I’m not planning on using the word “OK” again any time soon. | “还好”二字近期是没机会用了 |
[03:12] | Listen, all we know for sure is that Malcolm | 我们现在能够确定的只是马尔科姆 |
[03:14] | and your mother are planning something for the glades. | 和你母亲对贫民窟有个计划 |
[03:16] | And that Walter and I were getting too close to it. | 而我和沃尔特差点就知道了 |
[03:17] | That’s why they had him kidnapped. | 所以他们才绑架了他 |
[03:19] | We have to find out what this undertaking is. | 我们得想办法知道那个事业究竟是什么 |
[03:21] | I got to ask her. | 我得去问问她 |
[03:23] | Well, no. The last time the vigilante paid your mom a visit, | 不行 上回治安维持者见你母亲 |
[03:26] | you got shot, and I got to play doctor with you. | 你中枪了 我还不得不当了回医生 |
[03:29] | Ahh! My brain thinks of the worst way to say things. | 天呐 我真是太不会说话了 |
[03:32] | This time it’ll just be me asking. | 这次就我一个人去问 |
[03:35] | Friendly mother-son chat. | 友好的母子谈话 |
[03:45] | Laurel? What are you doing here? It’s not even 7:00 A.M. | 劳蕾尔 你来这里干什么 还不到7点 |
[03:49] | That’s just after closing time, right? | 刚结束营业是吧 |
[03:53] | How’s business? | 生意如何 |
[03:55] | Well, it’s busy. | 忙得很 |
[03:56] | Busy. It was easier when Tommy was running things. | 忙 有汤米帮忙的时候比现在轻松多了 |
[03:59] | – Tommy’s a good guy. – Yeah. | -汤米是个好人 -对 |
[04:02] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[04:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:04] | Last week, I told you | 上周 我告诉你 |
[04:06] | that I wanted to get back with Tommy. | 我想和汤米复合 |
[04:08] | That I needed you to go to him | 我要你去找他 |
[04:09] | and explain to him that you didn’t still have feelings for me. | 向他解释你对我已经没感觉了 |
[04:14] | But instead, | 结果反倒是 |
[04:15] | you told me that you did. | 你说你对我还有感觉 |
[04:18] | As I’m sure you can probably imagine, | 从那以后我都不敢再想太多 |
[04:20] | I haven’t been able to think of much since. | 这你应该都料到了吧 |
[04:24] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该说那些话的 |
[04:25] | Then why did you? | 那为什么还要说 |
[04:26] | I didn’t… have an agenda. | 我也没有计划要说 |
[04:30] | I didn’t mean to make it | 我也不想 |
[04:31] | more difficult for you to fix things with Tommy. | 让你和汤米的复合更加困难重重 |
[04:35] | But what if you did? | 万一你已经这么做了呢 |
[04:42] | After you disappeared– | 你和莎拉 |
[04:45] | with Sarah– | 失踪之后 |
[04:48] | I was sorry I ever knew you. | 我后悔过自己认识你 |
[04:51] | But now, things have happened that I never thought would. | 但现在 事情完全出乎我的意料 |
[04:56] | You coming home. | 你回来了 |
[04:59] | My parents being in the same room. | 我的父母共处一室了 |
[05:03] | And you. | 还有你 |
[05:05] | What if I’m finally starting to see you for who you really are? | 要是我现在才终于开始认识真正的你呢 |
[05:08] | No, Laurel, it’s– | 不 劳蕾尔… |
[05:09] | And maybe Tommy was right. | 或许汤米说得对 |
[05:10] | Maybe he and I weren’t meant to be. | 或许我和他注定不该在一起 |
[05:12] | Maybe I’m finally ready to admit that… | 或许我终于能够承认… |
[05:17] | that I still have feelings for you, too. | 我也还对你有感觉 |
[05:23] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[05:25] | My life hasn’t changed. | 我的生活还是那样 |
[05:28] | I haven’t changed. | 我也是 |
[05:33] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:35] | Walter’s coming home. | 沃尔特要回家了 |
[05:47] | Everything’s exactly as you left it. | 一切都和你离开前一样 |
[05:51] | How are you feeling, Walter? | 你感觉怎么样 沃尔特 |
[05:52] | I’m on the mend, thank you, Oliver. | 还在恢复中 谢谢 奥利弗 |
[05:54] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re home. | 真高兴你回家了 |
[05:56] | That makes two of us. | 对我们俩来说都是好消息 |
[05:58] | All of us. | 对大家来说也是 |
[05:59] | We’ve prepared a delicious brunch for you. | 我们为你准备了一顿美味的早午餐 |
[06:01] | All your favorites. | 全是你爱吃的 |
[06:02] | Oh, yum, English food. | 英国菜 |
[06:05] | Actually, I’m more tired from the drive than I expected. | 说实话我没想到会这么累 |
[06:07] | So I think I’d like to lie down for a bit. | 所以我还是先去躺一会儿吧 |
[06:09] | Yes, of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[06:28] | Walter doesn’t really seem like himself. | 沃尔特好像变了 |
[06:31] | He’s gone through a lot. | 他经历了太多事 |
[06:33] | It’s just… going to take a little bit of time. | 只是…还需要一些时间调整 |
[06:37] | I’m really sick of us | 我真是受够了 |
[06:38] | all having to go through a lot, you know? | 我们都得经历很多事 |
[06:45] | Six scientists and three security personnel | 在大屠杀中 六名科学家 |
[06:47] | are confirmed killed in the massacre. | 及三名安保人员已被证实身亡 |
[06:49] | Among the dead, | 死者中包括 |
[06:50] | respected seismologist Brian Markov. | 德高望重的地震学家布莱恩·马尔科夫 |
[06:53] | A spokesperson for Unidac Industries | 一名尤尼达克工业的发言人 |
[06:55] | says a comment would be forthcoming. | 说即将对此作出评论 |
[06:56] | Mom, we need to talk. | 妈妈 我们得谈谈 |
[06:57] | Oh, uh, later, Oliver. | 回头再谈吧 奥利弗 |
[06:59] | …co-workers, parents and families of all the victims | …所有死者的同事 父母和家人 |
[07:02] | to see how they’re coping with their loss. | 想要知道他们打算如何处理这件事 |
[07:34] | – You! – Save it. | -是你 -省省吧 |
[07:36] | We don’t have the luxury of indulging in vendettas. | 我们可没空让你复仇 |
[07:39] | – Ba! – Shado. | -爸 -莎朵 |
[07:40] | You led Fyers right to us, you coward! | 你指引法尔斯找到了我们 你这懦夫 |
[07:43] | Fyers was about to fire bomb the entire forest | 法尔斯开始打算炸掉整个森林 |
[07:45] | just to eliminate you. | 来干掉你们 |
[07:47] | This way, you all have a chance. | 这样的话你们还有一线生机 |
[07:49] | Well, pray I don’t get the chance to repay your mercy. | 你最好祈祷我没机会回报你的”仁慈” |
[07:52] | How fitting. | 真合适 |
[07:54] | Everyone reunited for the end. | 大家齐聚一堂 来迎接终结 |
[07:56] | End of what? What is all this for? | 什么终结 这一切是为了什么 |
[07:59] | HKIA, | 香港国际机场 |
[07:59] | this is Ferris Air Flight 637 out of Berlin, | 这是菲利斯航空637号班机飞离柏林 |
[08:02] | nonstop to Hong Kong. | 直达香港 |
[08:04] | We are steady on approach at 33,000 feet | 我们稳定驶向33000英尺的高空 |
[08:06] | and winds at 15 knots. | 风速为15节 |
[08:08] | Eta, two hours, 15 minutes, over. | 预计两小时15分钟后抵达 完毕 |
[08:11] | Ferris 637, this is HKIA. | 菲利斯637号 这是香港国际机场 |
[08:13] | Adjust course to 0.6 degrees south, | 将航线调整为偏南0.6度 |
[08:15] | 11 minutes, over. | 11分 完毕 |
[08:17] | Roger, HKIA. | 收到 香港国际机场 |
[08:18] | Why the course change? | 为什么要改变航线 |
[08:19] | Nothing to worry about, 637. | 无须担心 637号 |
[08:21] | Just looking to make sure you avoid a little turbulence. | 只是为了让飞机躲过湍流 |
[08:23] | Roger that. Adjusting course now. | 收到 正在调整航线 |
[08:25] | They’re altering course, sir. The plane | 他们正在改变航线 头儿 飞机 |
[08:26] | will be in range of Lian Yu in 26 minutes. | 将在26分钟后到达炼狱的范围 |
[08:29] | Good. Keep tracking it. | 很好 继续追踪 |
[08:30] | That’s a commercial airliner, Fyers. | 那是商务班机 法尔斯 |
[08:32] | It’s not like it can land here. | 又没法子在这里降落 |
[08:34] | It won’t be landing anywhere, Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 飞机不会降落 |
[08:36] | I’m going to destroy it. | 我要炸掉它 |
[08:43] | Arrows are black, not green. | 箭支是黑色的 而非绿色 |
[08:45] | Copycat archer again. | 又是弓箭手的模仿者 |
[08:46] | Psychopaths are color-coding themselves now. | 变态们在给自己打上色标 |
[08:48] | That’s helpful. | 这有助于我们破案 |
[08:49] | Yeah, except we haven’t seen the copycat in quite a while. | 是啊 不过我们很久都没见过模仿者了 |
[08:51] | Ok, last time he took hostages to draw out the vigilante. | 上次他挟持人质是为了逼出治安维护者 |
[08:54] | This time, he massacres a bunch of lab nerds? | 这次他屠杀了一群实验室的书呆子 |
[08:57] | I want a press lockdown, | 我要求把消息封锁 |
[08:58] | nobody hears about the other archer | 不许让任何人知道另一个弓箭手的事 |
[09:00] | and we need to get a list of all Unidac employees | 我们得拿到一份所有尤尼达克雇员的名单 |
[09:02] | and find out what they’re working on here. | 查出他们在这里研究些什么 |
[09:03] | Apparently it was a tight group. | 显然这是个紧密的团队 |
[09:04] | Anyone who knows anything about the project is dead. | 任何知道项目的人都死了 |
[09:07] | And the copycat fried all | 模仿者烧掉了 |
[09:08] | their computers and burned their research. | 他们的电脑和研究 |
[09:10] | Whatever’s going on here, | 不管这里在研究什么 |
[09:12] | someone doesn’t want anyone to know about it. | 有人不想让别人知道 |
[09:16] | Where did you even get that camera? | 你这照相机从哪弄来的 |
[09:18] | Come to think of it, where did you get this car? | 说到这个话题 这辆车你从哪弄来的 |
[09:21] | I borrowed it. | 我借的 |
[09:23] | Illegally. | 非法借用 |
[09:24] | You know, when I imagine being in a car with you, | 当我想象和你在同一辆车里的时候 |
[09:26] | this isn’t exactly what I had in mind. | 这可不是我想到的画面 |
[09:28] | Yeah, well, you’re the one | 是你说过 |
[09:29] | who said you’d help me find the vigilante. | 你会帮我找到治安维护者 |
[09:31] | I know, but it’s been two weeks, | 我知道 但已经过了两周 |
[09:33] | and the closest we’ve come is snapping photos | 我们最大的进展就是拍下了警察 |
[09:35] | of the cop who hates the hood just as much as you worship him. | 而他讨厌兜帽男的程度就像你崇拜他那样 |
[09:38] | I don’t worship him. | 我并不崇拜他 |
[09:39] | I just need to find him. | 我只是得找到他 |
[09:41] | You don’t need to find him to be somebody. | 你没必要通过找到他来证明自己 |
[09:45] | Besides, it’s not like you’re going to meet him any time soon. | 而且 你又不可能很快和他见面 |
[09:49] | Just that the cops don’t have a clue. | 因为警察们毫无线索 |
[09:53] | We don’t know what they know. | 我们不知道他们知道些什么 |
[09:56] | Ok, I officially do not like that look. | 我非常不喜欢这副表情 |
[09:59] | You still work at CNRI, right? | 你还在创新联合会工作对吧 |
[10:07] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:11] | Walter’s upstairs resting. | 沃尔特在楼上休息 |
[10:12] | I think he’s… doing well, don’t you? | 我觉得他状态挺好的 你觉得呢 |
[10:16] | Who took him? | 谁劫走了他 |
[10:18] | Well, we don’t know yet. But I’m going to make sure | 我们目前还不知道 但我会确保 |
[10:20] | all the resources of Queen Consolidated are behind it. | 奎恩联合企业正尽全力追查 |
[10:22] | That’s the answer that you gave to reporters yesterday. | 你昨天就是这样对记者们说的 |
[10:28] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[10:30] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[10:31] | I think you do. A couple months ago, | 我觉得你知道 几个月前 |
[10:33] | when I showed you dad’s notebook, | 当我给你看爸爸的笔记本时 |
[10:34] | you seemed to know something. | 你好像知道些什么 |
[10:36] | Something about our family being in danger. | 关于我们家庭处于危险之中的事 |
[10:38] | Are you suggesting that I knew something | 你是在暗示 我知道我丈夫 |
[10:40] | about my husband’s kidnapping? | 被绑架的内情吗 |
[10:42] | I’m just suggesting that maybe you were scared. | 我只是在说也许你害怕了 |
[10:44] | That maybe you didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 你也许不想这一切发生 |
[10:46] | But it was harder than you thought. | 但这比你想象中要困难 |
[10:49] | And now you’re barely keeping your head above water. | 现在你也几乎自身难保了 |
[10:52] | Please, mom. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[10:54] | Let me help you before you drown. | 让我拉你一把 |
[10:57] | You need to stop asking these things. Do you understand? | 你不能再继续问这些事了 明白吗 |
[11:00] | I need you to stop. | 我要你停手 |
[11:01] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[11:03] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[11:06] | Is that a power outage? | 停电了吗 |
[11:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:12] | Oliver! Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[11:37] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:39] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[11:41] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[11:42] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[11:44] | What–what– | 什么 什么 |
[11:45] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[11:48] | Moira Queen… | 莫伊拉·奎恩 |
[11:51] | you have failed the city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[11:55] | It doesn’t make any sense! | 这没道理啊 |
[11:57] | Why do you want to blow up a plane? | 你为什么想炸掉一架飞机 |
[11:58] | When the New York Stock Exchange | 在911事件后 纽约证券交易所 |
[12:00] | reopened after 9-11, | 重新开市 |
[12:01] | the Dow Jones dropped nearly 685 points. | 道琼斯指数下跌了将近685点 |
[12:06] | Can you imagine what would happen to China, | 如果出入中国的所有航班 |
[12:07] | the world’s second largest economy, | 都将无限期停飞 |
[12:09] | if all air travel in and out of China | 你能想象世界第二经济体 |
[12:11] | were to be grounded indefinitely? | 中国会怎么样吗 |
[12:13] | You want to destabilize China’s economy? | 你想让中国的经济瘫痪 |
[12:16] | It’s not what I want, but rather my employer. | 并不是我想如此 而是我老板 |
[12:19] | We have enough missiles here | 这里有足够的导弹 |
[12:21] | to shoot down any aircraft approaching the mainland. | 能击落所有接近大陆的飞机 |
[12:24] | And that will decimate China’s economy. | 那将毁掉中国的经济 |
[12:26] | Especially… once a rogue element | 特别是 中国自己武装部队的 |
[12:30] | in China’s own military claims responsibility. | 一名叛变者宣称对此负责 |
[12:32] | You see, inconvenient though you occasionally were, | 虽然你有时碍手碍脚的 |
[12:38] | you’re always worth more to me alive than dead. | 但对我来说 你活着总比死了更有价值 |
[12:40] | Then you should have killed me. | 那你该杀了我 |
[12:43] | Because I won’t do it. | 因为我绝不会那么做 |
[12:52] | Shado! Shado! | 莎朵 莎朵 |
[12:55] | I said I need you alive, | 我说了我需要你活下来 |
[12:56] | but I can kill everyone you care about. | 但我可以杀了所有你关心的人 |
[13:09] | Help you with something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:11] | Yes, um, I’m from CNRI | 是的 我是创新联合会的人 |
[13:13] | and we’re investigating claims of racial bias in SCPD arrests. | 正在调查星城警署逮捕中的种族偏见问题 |
[13:16] | So I’m going to need a copy of each file | 我需要星城自2011年1月到现在 |
[13:19] | from every arrest in Starling City January, 2011 to the present. | 所有被捕罪犯档案的副本 |
[13:24] | It’s almost 9:00 at night. | 现在都快晚上九点了 |
[13:25] | Yeah, well, tell that to Judge Grell. | 你去跟格瑞尔法官说吧 |
[13:26] | He’s the one who signed the court order. | 这张法院传令是他签署的 |
[13:32] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[13:34] | I don’t know, it seems like a bit of a leap. | 不知道 看起来有点冒险 |
[13:36] | Yeah, which is what you do when you got nothin’. | 当你一无所知时就会这样 |
[13:38] | ’cause all I know is the copycat, | 据我所知 那个冒牌货 |
[13:40] | he torched every record down at Unidac. | 把尤尼达克的所有记录都烧了 |
[13:43] | And all we got are phone records | 我们弄到的只有些电话账单 |
[13:44] | And they show that this Markov guy, | 上面显示一个叫马尔科夫的人 |
[13:46] | he made a couple of calls to an unclaimed line at Merlyn Global. | 给梅林环球集团一个不明号码打了几个电话 |
[13:48] | A couple of calls? Did I say reach? | 几通电话 我刚才说电话了吗[和”冒险”发音相近] |
[13:50] | I misspoke. I meant leap. | 我口误了 我想说的是冒险 |
[13:53] | Just get someone down here from Meryln Global | 去梅林环球集团找个人来 |
[13:55] | to answer a few questions under oath. | 让他先宣誓再回答问题 |
[14:01] | Did you find anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[14:02] | Lots. | 很多东西 |
[14:04] | 星城卫报 在布鲁德海文发现治安维持者 | |
[14:04] | – Anything helpful? – No, still looking. | -有什么有用的吗 -没有 还在找 |
[14:06] | What about you? You learn anything from the cops? | 你呢 从警察那儿打探到什么了吗 |
[14:09] | As a matter of fact… | 实际上… |
[14:10] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来是好消息 |
[14:12] | You know that copycat archer? | 知道那个冒牌射手吧 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[14:15] | Turns out he’s connected to Merlyn Global somehow. | 他和梅林环球集团有某种联系 |
[14:18] | Or, at least his victims are. | 或者 至少他的受害者是这样 |
[14:20] | We’re looking for the hood, not some crazy wanna be. | 我们找的是兜帽男 不是什么狂热模仿者 |
[14:22] | Well, the guy with the black arrows | 那个用黑箭的人 |
[14:24] | seems to hate the guy with the green arrows, so… | 似乎仇视用绿箭的那个人 所以… |
[14:26] | So what, we just show up at Merlyn Global | 所以什么 我们就在梅林环球集团 |
[14:28] | and hope the hood shows up, too? | 守株待兔吗 |
[14:31] | Last I checked, you don’t have any better ideas. | 就我所知 你也没有更好的主意吧 |
[14:36] | Please! | 求你了 |
[14:39] | Do not hurt my son. | 不要伤害我儿子 |
[14:41] | Tell me what the undertaking is and I won’t have to. | 告诉我那事业是怎么回事 我就不伤他 |
[14:51] | – No! – Tell me! | -不 -告诉我 |
[14:54] | Please! | 求你了 |
[14:54] | Leave my son alone! | 放过我的儿子 |
[14:56] | What is Malcolm Merlyn planning?! | 马尔科姆·梅林在计划着什么 |
[14:57] | I can’t tell you! | 我不能告诉你 |
[15:01] | He’ll kill me, he’ll kill my family. | 他会杀了我 杀了我全家 |
[15:04] | You should be more worried about what I’ll do. | 你应该更担心我会做什么 |
[15:08] | No! | 不要 |
[15:10] | Malcolm is planning to level the glades! | 马尔科姆计划铲平贫民区 |
[15:13] | He said so he could rebuild it, but… | 他说这样就可以重建那里 但是… |
[15:18] | How? | 怎么铲平 |
[15:19] | – There’s a device. – What device?! | -有一个装置 -什么装置 |
[15:21] | He says that it can cause an earthquake. | 他说那个装置可以引发地震 |
[15:24] | How is this possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[15:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:27] | It was invented by Unidac Industries. | 是尤尼达克工业发明的 |
[15:31] | Malcolm used my company’s applied sciences | 马尔科姆利用我们公司的应用科学部 |
[15:36] | to turn it into a weapon. | 把它制造成武器 |
[15:41] | Why would you get involved in something like this? | 你为什么会参与其中 |
[15:45] | My husband… | 我的丈夫… |
[15:47] | He got involved without my knowing. | 他瞒着我参与了进去 |
[15:50] | He was just trying to do some good. | 他本是想做些好事 |
[15:52] | He was lost. He… | 但他做错了 他… |
[15:56] | His decisions left me vulnerable to Malcolm, | 他的决定让我完全受制于马尔科姆 |
[15:59] | and I had no choice. | 让我身不由己 |
[16:00] | I had to protect my family and my children. | 我得保护我的家人和孩子们 |
[16:03] | This device… where is it? | 那个装置在哪 |
[16:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:07] | If you don’t tell me, I can’t stop Merlyn! | 如果你不告诉我 我就无法阻止梅林 |
[16:09] | Oh, you can’t stop him. | 你已经阻止不了了 |
[16:13] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[16:19] | No, no, no, I told you everything! | 不不 我把一切都告诉你了 |
[16:31] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[16:33] | – No! – Oh, sweet– | -别 -亲爱的 |
[16:35] | Please, I know what you must be thinking, sweetheart, | 我知道你现在怎么想 亲爱的 |
[16:38] | but I never intended any of this to happen. | 但我是迫不得已 |
[16:42] | You know I would never willingly | 你知道我绝对不会愿意 |
[16:43] | be a part of anything like this. | 参与到这种事情里的 |
[16:50] | I don’t know anything anymore. | 我已经什么都不知道了 |
[17:07] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:08] | You said you were going to pull your punches! | 你说你会注意力度的 |
[17:10] | – I did. – Let me get you an ice pack for… | -我注意了 -我给你拿个冰袋 |
[17:13] | – everything. – I’m fine. | -敷一下 -我没事 |
[17:16] | I need you to dig up everything you can on Unidac Industries. | 我要你挖出关于尤尼达克工业的所有信息 |
[17:20] | Well, we know Queen Consolidated acquired them seven months ago. | 我们知道奎恩联合企业七个月前收购了他们 |
[17:23] | That’s when we met. | 我们是那时候认识的 |
[17:25] | I need information about what I don’t know. | 我需要的是我还不知道的信息 |
[17:30] | Unidac is a small research and development technology company | 尤尼达克工业是个小型科研技术公司 |
[17:32] | that specializes in seismic infringement. | 专门研究如何人为引发地震 |
[17:36] | Merlyn plans on leveling the glades | 梅林计划用一个装置 |
[17:38] | with a device that triggers a manmade earthquake. | 制造人工地震 铲平贫民区 |
[17:42] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[17:43] | What else does it say? | 上边还有什么 |
[17:46] | More information on the stock auction | 一些关于拍卖股票的信息 |
[17:47] | 尤尼达克工业 股票拍卖 | |
[17:48] | And, you know, the latest on what the media’s calling– | 你知道 最近媒体所说的 |
[17:51] | the Unidac Massacre. | 尤尼达克大屠杀 |
[17:52] | There’s no way this timing is a coincidence. | 这绝不是个巧合 |
[17:55] | Oliver, there’s a website | 奥利弗 有个网站 |
[17:56] | claiming the police suspect a copycat archer. | 宣称警方怀疑是冒牌射手干的 |
[17:58] | – What?! – So the other archer works for Meryln? | -什么 -那个射手是梅林的手下吗 |
[18:02] | He’s tying up loose ends. | 他是在清理痕迹 |
[18:03] | Erasing all evidence this device exists | 消除那个装置存在的所有证据 |
[18:05] | so no one can trace the devastation back to him. | 这样就没有人会追查到他头上 |
[18:08] | All right, so you’re going to have a pointed conversation with Mr. Meryln. | 那你要跟梅林先生来场直接对话了 |
[18:10] | Well, even if I take out Meryln, | 即使我除掉梅林 |
[18:11] | the other archer is still out there. | 那个射手仍然逍遥法外 |
[18:12] | He can set off the device. We need to find it. | 而他可以启动装置 我们需要找到装置 |
[18:15] | Then Meryln can get his. | 然后再对付梅林 |
[18:16] | Well, maybe there’s another way to get Meryln to tell us. | 或许还有一个方法让梅林告诉我们 |
[18:19] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么主意 |
[18:21] | As I keep proving, people keep secrets. | 就像我一直在会所的 人藏秘密 |
[18:24] | Computers don’t. | 电脑不会 |
[18:25] | Felicity, are you hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe? | 费利西蒂 你要侵入梅林环球集团的服务器 |
[18:29] | “Hacking” is such an ugly word. | “侵入”这么难听 |
[18:30] | No. I’m… | 不 我是… |
[18:34] | Yeah, totally hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe. | 好吧 我是侵入梅林环球集团的服务器了 |
[18:38] | Stop! | 别开枪 |
[18:40] | I’ll do it. | 我听你的 |
[18:41] | I knew your good judgment could be counted on. | 我就知道你会做出正确的判断 |
[18:44] | Come along now. | 过来吧 |
[18:45] | We need to get you back into uniform. | 你要穿上制服 |
[19:13] | It’s Fyers. It’s happening. | 我是法尔斯 一切顺利 |
[19:16] | Understood. | 收到 |
[19:18] | That was Fyers. | 是法尔斯 |
[19:19] | Everything is proceeding to your plan. | 一切都在计划中 |
[19:25] | It truly is very kind of you to come all the way out here. | 你实在太好了 大老远跑过来 |
[19:29] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[19:31] | Who are you speaking to– | 你在跟谁说话 |
[19:34] | Moira. How are you? | 莫伊拉 你还好吗 |
[19:36] | Well. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[19:38] | Actually, you look a little bit out of sorts. | 你看起来有些不舒服 |
[19:40] | Oh, no, no, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[19:43] | Malcolm stopped by to check up on his nemesis | 马尔科姆顺路来探望一下他的劲敌 |
[19:47] | on the racquetball court. | 在壁球场上的劲敌 |
[19:50] | I didn’t get a chance to talk to Walter at the hospital. | 我在医院没机会和沃尔特聊几句 |
[19:52] | Like everyone, I’m glad he’s back where he belongs. | 他这次回来与家人团聚 |
[19:57] | With his family. | 我和大家一样高兴 |
[19:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:01] | I’ll let you get some rest. | 你好好休息吧 |
[20:02] | – Thanks again. – Yeah. | -再次多谢 -没事 |
[20:04] | Uh, I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[20:10] | Your assassin wasn’t too subtle | 你派去暗杀尤尼达克那些人的刺客 |
[20:11] | in eliminating those people at Unidac. | 活干得不够干净 |
[20:14] | Well, now the police are focused on the copycat archer | 现在警察们都在关注假冒牌弓箭手 |
[20:15] | instead of the undertaking. | 不理会我们的大事了 |
[20:16] | As for our collateral damage, | 至于我们的附带损害 |
[20:18] | – I had to limit our exposure. – I see. | -我得控制一下我们的曝光率了 -知道 |
[20:20] | And does paying Walter a visit just now | 你来拜访沃尔特 |
[20:22] | fall under the same category? | 也是出于这个原因吗 |
[20:24] | You held him for nearly six months. | 你关了他将近6个月 |
[20:26] | – Surely you had him questioned. – He was. | -你肯定审问过他了 -是的 |
[20:28] | And I assume that if Walter knew | 我猜如果沃尔特知道些 |
[20:30] | something you’d rather he didn’t, agreement be damned, | 你不希望他知道的事情 协议就告吹了 |
[20:32] | I would be a widow again. Am I wrong? | 我就又成为寡妇了 我说错了吗 |
[20:37] | Rarely. | 没有 |
[20:42] | Well, we discovered a few phone calls | 我们发现其中一个尤尼达克受害人 |
[20:44] | between one of the Unidac victims | 与梅林环球集团某个人 |
[20:45] | and someone at the Merlyn Global Group, | 通过好几次电话 |
[20:48] | which is why I asked for someone at your company | 所以我请求贵公司派人 |
[20:50] | to help me with my investigation. | 协助我的调查 |
[20:52] | But naturally, they send down | 但他们自然派了眼前这位 |
[20:53] | the one guy that’s been working there 30 seconds | 只在公司工作过30秒 |
[20:56] | and knows nothing. | 一问三不知的家伙来 |
[20:58] | Detective Lance, if someone from Meryln Global | 兰斯探长 如果梅林环球有谁 |
[21:00] | is involved with those deaths, | 与那些死亡事件有关 |
[21:02] | I want them found as much as you do. | 我跟你一样想把他们找出来 |
[21:04] | Give me more to go on than some phone calls | 除了电话以外 再给我些别的信息 |
[21:06] | and I will help you in any way that I can. | 我会不遗余力帮助你 |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[21:16] | Helping your father with an investigation. | 协助你父亲调查 |
[21:23] | Call me | 如果还有别的需要 |
[21:25] | if you need anything else. | 给我打电话 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | One second, sweetie. | 等一下 宝贝 |
[21:33] | Ok, someone at Merlyn Global could be connected | 梅林环球很可能有人 |
[21:35] | to the copycat archer, all right? | 和冒牌弓箭手有关 明白吗 |
[21:37] | Any chance you can have a little snoop | 你能不能进他们的电脑系统 |
[21:38] | around their computer systems? | 探寻探寻 |
[21:40] | You’ll need a warrant. | 你需要搜查令 |
[21:41] | No, we’ll need a judge who owes me a favor. | 不 我们需要一个欠我人情的法官 |
[21:49] | You never did tell me what had you and Merlyn on the outs. | 你还没告诉我你和梅林为什么闹僵了 |
[21:52] | No, I didn’t. | 我没和他闹僵 |
[21:53] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不必告诉我 |
[21:57] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[22:01] | – Come on. – I know. I know. Say it. | -不是吧 -我知道 说出来吧 |
[22:05] | You–you think I’m crazy. | 你 你觉得我疯了 |
[22:06] | I mean, Oliver, he cheated on me. | 我是说 奥利弗 他背叛了我 |
[22:08] | He broke my heart, he led Sara to her death | 伤了我的心 让莎拉没了性命 |
[22:11] | And you would probably | 你大概宁可喝硫酸 |
[22:12] | rather drink acid than see me with him again. | 也不愿意看到我又和他在一起 |
[22:15] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[22:17] | I am sure you’re disappointed in me. | 我知道你一定对我很失望 |
[22:27] | Since Queen’s been back, he’s… | 自从奎恩回来后 他 |
[22:30] | different. | 不一样了 |
[22:34] | I’ll deny ever having said that. | 我不会承认我这么说过 |
[22:41] | Let’s eat. | 我们去吃东西 |
[22:49] | Anything? | 有收获吗 |
[22:50] | Just for the record, I will pump my fist in the air | 我声明一下 如果我成功入侵 |
[22:52] | and scream, “Yes!” if I get in. | 我会挥拳大喊一声”耶” |
[22:54] | You know, you can just say this isn’t working. | 你可以直说这招不管用的 |
[22:56] | This isn’t working. | 这招不管用 |
[22:57] | All right, there has to be some other way | 好吧 肯定还有别的办法 |
[22:58] | we can find out where he’s keeping this device. | 能让我们找到他把装置藏在哪里了 |
[22:59] | Unless I can waltz up to Merlyn’s mainframe | 除非我能潜入梅林的主机 |
[23:01] | and plug in my tablet directly, | 直接把我的平板电脑插进去 |
[23:03] | there’s no way of getting that location. | 但这根本不可能办到 |
[23:05] | Then we waltz. | 我们溜进去 |
[23:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:07] | You need direct access to the mainframe, | 你需要直接进入主机 |
[23:09] | So we get you direct access to the mainframe, | 我们就让你直接进入主机 |
[23:10] | And we figure out where the device is being kept. | 然后找出装置被藏在哪里 |
[23:13] | Oliver…I did mention that the mainframe is located inside | 奥利弗 我说过主机 |
[23:17] | Merlyn Gobal Group’s main headquarters, | 在梅林环球集团的总部 |
[23:19] | on the 25th floor? | 25楼 |
[23:20] | It’s only accessible through a restricted access elevator. | 只有一部授权电梯才能上到那儿 |
[23:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:25] | We’re going to have to break in. | 我们必须要闯进去 |
[23:40] | Hi. Oliver Queen. | 你好 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[23:42] | I have an 11:30 with Tommy Merlyn. | 我和汤米·梅林约在11点半 |
[23:47] | I have a super deluxe big belly buster | 一份超级豪华大肚子汉堡 |
[23:49] | for a Mr. Andrews. I think he’s in security. | 安德鲁斯先生的 他应该在保安部 |
[23:54] | He a good tipper? | 他给的小费多吗 |
[23:55] | You can go on up, Mr. Queen. | 你可以上去了 奎恩先生 |
[23:57] | You can wait a second. | 你稍等一下 |
[24:00] | New guy, you order food? | 新来的 你叫外卖了 |
[24:02] | Yeah, I’m addicted to big belly burger. | 是的 我吃大肚子汉堡上瘾 |
[24:04] | Never had it. | 从没吃过 |
[24:05] | I’ll split it with you. | 我跟你分着吃 |
[24:10] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[24:13] | 安保监控室 非授权员工不得入内 | |
[24:21] | Hold that. | 等一下 |
[24:26] | Where you heading, sweetie? | 你要去哪 宝贝 |
[24:27] | 19th floor. | 19楼 |
[24:28] | Too bad, I’m going to 13. | 可惜了 我去13楼 |
[24:30] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[24:37] | Mr. Andrews got his lunch? | 安德鲁斯先生拿到午餐了吗 |
[24:39] | One belly buster with benzodiazepine. Hold the mayo. | 加了催眠药的大肚子汉堡 没放蛋黄酱 |
[24:50] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[24:59] | Mainframe’s on 25, guys. That’s as close as I can get you. | 主机在25楼 近在咫尺了 |
[25:17] | Come on. | 上来 |
[25:34] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[25:37] | Too late. | 说晚了 |
[25:39] | I should mention, I’m afraid of heights, | 我应该早点说 我畏高 |
[25:41] | which I just learned. | 不过我也是刚知道的 |
[25:43] | Hey, Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[25:45] | Hold on to me tight. | 紧紧搂住我 |
[25:47] | I imagined you saying that under different circumstances. | 我想象你是在别的环境里跟我说那句话的 |
[25:50] | Very platonic… circumstances. | 别的非常柏拉图 的环境下 |
[25:58] | – Ready? – Uh-huh. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[26:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:25] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:27] | Yeah, this is just my “About to hack” Face. | 真的 我要黑电脑之前就是这副表情 |
[26:30] | I always… oh, look like this | 我总是 这样 |
[26:32] | Right before I, you know, hack. | 在我 你知道的 黑入电脑之前 |
[26:34] | Security patrol’s on a ten minute cycle. | 安全巡逻每十分钟一次 |
[26:36] | I’ll have my meeting with Tommy and be back in nine, ok? | 我先去见汤米 9点钟回来 好吗 |
[26:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:45] | Dig, you got eyes on her? | 狄格 你看着她呢吗 |
[26:47] | Five by five. | 一切就绪 |
[27:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:12] | Sure beats the back of a bar. | 这儿比酒吧后台可强多了 |
[27:16] | I saw your name in my schedule, | 我看到你的名字出现在我的日程表上 |
[27:17] | I thought it must be a typo. | 我还以为是打错字了 |
[27:19] | Why so serious? Did someone decide | 怎么一脸严肃 是不是今天有人 |
[27:21] | that they didn’t want you putting an arrow in them today? | 决定不想被你用箭射了 |
[27:25] | I thought it was past time we talked. | 我还以为我们不会再这么聊了 |
[27:27] | About what? | 不会再聊什么 |
[27:28] | Me leaving the club, you being a serial killer? | 我离开了酒吧 你成了连环杀手 |
[27:30] | We’re not lacking for topics. | 我们能聊的话题可多了 |
[27:32] | Let’s start with Laurel, since you’re still in love with her. | 先说说劳蕾尔吧 因为你还爱着她 |
[27:36] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[27:38] | I can’t be with her, Tommy. | 我不能跟她在一起 汤米 |
[27:40] | You know why I can’t. | 你知道原因 |
[27:42] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[27:43] | I’m her consolation prize? I’ll pass. | 我就得做她的安慰奖 算了吧 |
[27:46] | She’s not anyone’s… property. | 她不是任何人的 占有物 |
[27:50] | Laurel makes her own decisions. | 劳蕾尔自己做出了决定 |
[27:53] | And she chose you. | 她选择了你 |
[27:55] | Until you couldn’t handle it. | 是你无法面对她 |
[27:58] | Lord knows I am guilty of a lot of things between us, | 我们俩之间有很多事都是我的不对 |
[28:03] | but not you and her. | 但你和她的关系不是其中之一 |
[28:07] | That’s all I came to say. | 这就是我想要说的 |
[28:17] | What exactly do you do here? | 你在这是做什么工作的 |
[28:20] | I work closely with my father. | 我密切配合我父亲的工作 |
[28:37] | – Guys, you got trouble. – What?! | -伙计们 有麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[28:38] | Felicity’s about to have some head of schedule company. | 费利西蒂那里突然有人要过去 |
[28:40] | I’m not there yet on the download. | 我还没下载完呢 |
[28:43] | Hold tight, I’m on my way. | 撑住 我马上就到 |
[28:45] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[28:47] | Mr. Merlyn. | 梅林先生 |
[28:49] | I must say, I’m surprised to see you here. | 不得不说 见到你来这我感到很意外 |
[28:51] | Tommy and I just had a little unfinished business. | 汤米和我有点问题没了解 |
[28:53] | Ahh. I know things have been challenging between you two, | 我知道你们之间闹得有点僵 |
[28:55] | but I trust you’re working things out. | 但是我相信你们会处理好的 |
[28:57] | – Felicity! – Just a few more seconds. | -费利西蒂 -马上就好 |
[28:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:00] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[29:01] | There are some investors waiting for me back at the club. | 酒吧里还有几个投资商在等着我 |
[29:03] | I’m heading out to a meeting myself. | 我正好也要出去开会 |
[29:05] | I’ll walk you down to the lobby. | 我送你到大厅吧 |
[29:08] | She’s going to get made, Oliver. | 她要被发现了 奥利弗 |
[29:12] | Oliver, did you hear me?! | 奥利弗 听到了吗 |
[29:21] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[29:22] | What? Just a few more seconds! | 怎么了 再有几秒钟就好了 |
[29:25] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[29:26] | You don’t have a few more seconds. | 几秒钟之后就晚了 |
[29:31] | Yes! Wow, I really do do that. | 太好了 我竟然真做了这个动作 |
[29:40] | Damn it, Oliver, she’s in trouble, where are you? | 该死 奥利弗 她有麻烦了 你在哪 |
[29:42] | This is a restricted area. | 这里是限制区域 |
[29:44] | Let’s see some I.D. | 请出示你的证件 |
[29:46] | I.D.? Um… | 证件 |
[29:48] | Tell your mother I said hello. | 代我向你母亲问好 |
[29:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:53] | Got held up. Heading back upstairs. | 被耽误了一下 我现在就上去 |
[29:55] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[29:59] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[30:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[30:01] | I, uh, just saw Tommy. | 我 就来见见汤米 |
[30:03] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:05] | I’m going to run back up, I don’t want to be late. | 我得上去了 我可不想迟到 |
[30:06] | Oh, I thought you just came down. | 你不是刚刚下来吗 |
[30:11] | There you are! | 终于找到你了 |
[30:12] | Thanks a lot, man, this one snuck past security. | 万分感谢 伙计 这家伙混过了安检 |
[30:14] | One of Merlyn Junior’s bimbos. | 小梅林的一个女人 |
[30:15] | She’s pissed he never called her back. | 她很生气他没回她电话 |
[30:17] | Copy that. I read the tabloids. | 明白了 我看到小报上写过 |
[30:19] | Yeah. Thanks again. Let’s go, barbie. | 再次感谢 走吧 美女 |
[30:22] | Your new last name ain’t going to be Merlyn. | 你是不可能嫁进梅林家的 |
[30:24] | But I love him! He’s my man! | 但是我爱他 他是我的 |
[30:27] | You’re my knight in shining armor. | 你真是我的大英雄 |
[30:32] | Is that your friend Roy? | 那是你的朋友罗伊吗 |
[30:34] | – No, um… – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah, he gave me a ride. | 是他 他把我送来的 |
[30:39] | Thea, what are you really doing here? | 西娅 你来这到底是干什么 |
[30:41] | The truth, please. | 说实话 |
[30:43] | The truth? | 实话吗 |
[30:44] | – Um… we’re trying to find the vigilante. – What? | -我们是想要找出那个治安维持者 -什么 |
[30:48] | Roy’s been kind of obsessed with him | 自从他在地铁里救了罗伊 |
[30:50] | since he saved his life at the subway. | 罗伊就一直对他非常着迷 |
[30:52] | And I overheard Detective Lance saying | 然后我无意听到兰斯警探说 |
[30:54] | that the other archer was connected to Merlyn Global, so– | 另一个弓箭手跟梅林环球集团有关联 |
[30:57] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[30:59] | We haven’t met. | 我们还没见过面 |
[30:59] | I’m Thea’s disapproving older brother. | 我是西娅很不喜欢的那个哥哥 |
[31:01] | Yeah, I know. Good to meet you. | 我知道 很高兴见到你 |
[31:06] | Don’t mess around with the hood. | 别去惹那个兜帽男了 |
[31:08] | He’s a psychopath, he’s dangerous, | 他精神不正常 而且很危险 |
[31:09] | and anyone who gets near him winds up dead. | 所有接近他的人都难逃一死 |
[31:11] | That will not be my sister. Do you hear me? | 我不能让我的妹妹也那样 明白了吗 |
[31:18] | Ok. | 好了 |
[31:20] | Take her home… now. | 现在就把她 送回家 |
[31:32] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:34] | The vigilante’s not too fond of guys who sell Vertigo. | 治安维持者很讨厌卖”迷魂”的人 |
[31:36] | I know a guy who claims he still has a stash to sell. | 我认识一个人 他知道有个地方还在卖 |
[31:39] | Maybe we could stake him out. | 或许我们可以监视他 |
[31:40] | Hope the hood shows up for him. | 希望兜帽男会现身去教训他 |
[31:42] | Did you not hear what my brother said? | 你没听到我哥哥说的吗 |
[31:44] | What does your brother know about him? | 你哥哥了解他吗 |
[31:46] | Uh, for one thing, the vigilante once saved his life. | 起码有一点 治安维持者救过他一次 |
[31:49] | So if he’s telling us to keep away, | 所以如果他让我们放手 |
[31:51] | that should say something. | 应该是有一定道理的 |
[31:52] | No offense, Thea, but your brother’s kind of a wimp. | 无意冒犯 西娅 但你哥哥像个懦夫 |
[31:54] | – Don’t say that. – Why not? It’s true. | -不准这么说 -为什么 这是事实 |
[31:58] | My brother survived five years alone on an island! | 我哥哥在孤岛上独自生活了五年 |
[32:01] | Five years I thought I had lost him. | 这五年里我以为我失去他了 |
[32:03] | Yeah? Well, I lost someone, too. | 是吗 我也失去了一些人 |
[32:06] | And they aren’t coming back. | 而他们永远不会回来了 |
[32:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[32:13] | That is why I need to find him. | 这就是我要找到他的原因 |
[32:15] | So he can teach me to be like him. | 这样他就能教我怎样才能变得像他一样 |
[32:17] | I’m not losing anyone else ever again. | 我不能再失去任何人了 |
[32:22] | I can’t do this, Roy. | 我不能这么做 罗伊 |
[32:24] | If you don’t give this up, | 如果你不放手 |
[32:26] | you’re going to lose me. | 你就会失去我 |
[32:29] | Better now than later. | 总比以后失去的好 |
[32:42] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[32:43] | I was just coming to check on you | 我正准备去看看你怎么样了 |
[32:44] | to see if maybe you’d like some tea, or… | 看看你要不要喝杯茶 或者 |
[32:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:53] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[32:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:58] | Divorce is an extreme reaction. | 离婚太极端了 |
[33:00] | Well, considering the circumstances, | 考虑到现在的情况 |
[33:02] | I find it somewhat reserved. | 我觉得这是很保守的做法了 |
[33:03] | Or do you think I believe that | 难道你觉得我会相信 |
[33:05] | my abduction on the night you told me | 你告诉我别去插手你的事 |
[33:07] | that I was getting too close to your conspiracy | 同一天晚上我就被绑架了 |
[33:11] | was a coincidence. | 这只是个巧合吗 |
[33:11] | No. You–you were in danger. | 不是 你当时处境危险 |
[33:13] | This arrangement, it saved your life. | 这样的安排 可以保住你的命 |
[33:16] | Well, that’s ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[33:18] | Because it feels like you’ve destroyed it. | 因为看起来你是要毁了我的性命 |
[33:21] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[33:22] | You know, I read about people in forced captivity. | 我读过一些人被强制囚禁的故事 |
[33:25] | Some of them said it was a simple thought | 他们有些人说 是一个很简单的念头 |
[33:27] | that got them through the isolation and fear– | 支撑他们度过孤独和恐惧 |
[33:31] | returning to their loved ones. | 那就是回到亲人身边 |
[33:34] | So I don’t know really why I’m still alive, Moira, | 我不知道为什么我还活着 莫伊拉 |
[33:37] | Because I didn’t have that. | 因为我没有那个想法 |
[33:38] | Walter, please… | 沃尔特 拜托 |
[33:39] | What do you think you can say to me | 你觉得你说什么才能让我 |
[33:40] | to convince me that everything I knew, my whole life… | 确信我知道的每件事 我的整个人生 |
[33:45] | hasn’t just evaporated? | 都没有消失 |
[33:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[33:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:14] | Detective? | 探长 |
[34:16] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[34:17] | Merlyn Global’s cyber security is off the charts. | 梅林环球集团的信息安全工作做得很好 |
[34:20] | Firewalls, NSA-grade I.P.Sec protocols… | 防火墙 国家安全局级别的IP安全协议 |
[34:23] | What’s that, tech speak for “I struck out, boss.” | 那是什么 “我三振出局了 老大”的科学说法 |
[34:26] | Yeah, but I wasn’t the only one. | 但是我不是唯一的一个 |
[34:28] | Somebody else tried hacking into Merlyn Global systems. | 还有人想黑进梅林环球集团的系统 |
[34:31] | Same pathways I used, same result. | 途径和结果都和我的一样 |
[34:34] | You’re saying that someone else was looking | 你是说还有别人在查 |
[34:35] | for Meryln’s connection to Unidac? | 梅林和尤尼达克的关系 |
[34:37] | Yeah, someone good. Knew how to reverse engineer her footprints. | 对 是个高手 知道如何消除自己的痕迹 |
[34:40] | – I almost didn’t catch her. – Her? | -我差点就没抓到她 -她 |
[34:42] | Yeah. She works at Queen Consolidated. | 对 她在奎因联合企业工作 |
[34:44] | Name’s Felicity Smoke. | 叫费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[34:48] | Who the hell is Felicity Smoke? | 费利西蒂·斯莫克到底是谁 |
[34:50] | In addition to the download, I also took the liberty | 除了下载之外 我还擅自 |
[34:52] | of uploading a trojan to Meryln’s system. | 往梅林的系统里传了木马病毒 |
[34:55] | Figured it might come in handy. | 觉得迟早会派上用场 |
[34:57] | That’s smart. If Meryln thinks he’s been compromised, | 好主意 如果梅林觉得受到了威胁 |
[34:59] | it’ll help if we know first. | 病毒会帮我们先知道的 |
[35:01] | Can you locate the seismic device? | 你能定位那个地震装置吗 |
[35:02] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[35:03] | But there’s at least a TerraFLOP of data to go through. | 但是还有一大堆数据要处理呢 |
[35:11] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:13] | My father, he told me that he failed the city. | 我父亲告诉我他辜负了这座城市 |
[35:16] | Asked me to right his wrongs, | 让我去改正他的错误 |
[35:17] | but I never knew what he meant until now. | 但我直到现在才理解他的意思 |
[35:20] | It’s the undertaking. | 是那项事业 |
[35:23] | I promised myself that when I crossed all these names | 我对自己承诺划完这名单上的 |
[35:26] | off the list, I’d be done, but… | 所有名字 我就完工了 但是… |
[35:30] | Taking down these people, it doesn’t honor him. | 扳倒这些人 并不能让我爸爸安息 |
[35:34] | I was just treating the symptoms while the disease festered. | 我以前做的那些只治标不治本 |
[35:38] | I stop the undertaking… | 我终止他们的事业 |
[35:42] | I wipe out the disease. | 就能药到病除 |
[35:44] | What are you saying, Oliver? You would hang up the hood? | 你说什么 奥利弗 你要洗手不干了吗 |
[35:50] | Meryln’s plan is what I returned from the island to stop. | 我从岛上回来就是为了阻止梅林的计划 |
[35:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[35:57] | Out. | 外面 |
[36:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:04] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[36:14] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[36:18] | Wow, I thought this was going to be easier to say. | 我以为说出来会很容易 |
[36:22] | But now I’m standing here… | 但我现在站在这里 |
[36:26] | looking at you, and it’s– | 看着你 实在是… |
[36:28] | Just say what you have to say and go, OK? | 快点说完走人 好吗 |
[36:30] | Ever since I’ve been back, we’ve been doing this dance. | 自从我回来之后 我们就一直若即若离 |
[36:33] | We come together, and then I pull away. | 我们走到一起 我又走开 |
[36:36] | Something pulls me away. | 总有些事情把我推开 |
[36:41] | But I think… | 但是我觉得 |
[36:43] | finally… | 终于 |
[36:47] | that something might be over. | 这些事要结束了 |
[36:52] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[36:53] | That…you know me better than anyone. | 我想说 你比任何人都了解我 |
[36:59] | And that you… | 而且你 |
[37:01] | are more important to me than anyone. | 在我心目中比任何人都重要 |
[37:06] | I just hope I didn’t wait too long to say it. | 我只希望现在说还不晚 |
[37:24] | You didn’twait too long. | 你说地不晚 |
[37:27] | You’re right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[38:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:19] | Felicity found the Markov Device. | 费利西蒂找到了马尔科夫装置 |
[38:21] | Meryln’s keeping it at a warehouse | 梅林把它放在贫民区 |
[38:22] | his company owns in the glades. | 他公司名下的一个仓库里 |
[38:24] | Good. Coordinate an attack. | 很好 准备一次袭击 |
[38:26] | You take the device, I’ll take Merlyn. | 你去拿装置 我来搞定梅林 |
[38:28] | Got a location? | 有梅林的位置吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah. According to Felicity’s trojan, | 有了 根据费利西蒂种下的木马 |
[38:31] | Meryln’s logged on to his computer from his office. | 梅林在他办公室的电脑上登陆过 |
[38:34] | I’m on my way. | 我马上出发 |
[38:38] | The uniform suits you, Yao Fei. | 这套衣服很适合你 姚飞 |
[38:43] | Any time you’re ready. | 你准备好了就开始 |
[38:45] | To the people of china and citizens of the world, | 中国人民和全世界的人民 |
[38:48] | I make this statement voluntarily, | 我自愿地发表本声明 |
[38:51] | taking responsibility for the shooting | 对射击菲利斯航空637航班 |
[38:53] | of Ferris Air Flight 637 | 承担责任 |
[38:56] | to protest the People’s Republic of China’s treatment of me; | 以抗议中华人民共和国对我的不公正对待 |
[38:59] | For betraying and abandoning me | 出卖我并将我遗弃 |
[39:01] | to the island of Lian Yu. | 在炼狱岛上 |
[39:04] | Consider this my righteous delivery of powerful vengeance. | 请将这当成我正当的复仇之举 |
[39:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:14] | – No! – Ba! | -不 -爸 |
[39:16] | – Ba! – Sir. | -爸 -长官 |
[39:18] | Plane is within range. | 飞机已经在射程内 |
[39:53] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[39:54] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会跟你保持联系 |
[39:56] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[39:59] | No… | 不 |
[40:01] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[40:06] | Malcolm Merlyn… | 马尔科姆·梅林 |
[40:09] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[40:12] | And how have I done that? | 我是怎么做到的 |
[40:13] | The undertaking. | 你们的事业 |
[40:15] | It ends now. | 现在要结束了 |
[40:17] | Oliver, the device… | 奥利弗 那个装置 |
[40:19] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[40:23] | Where’s the device? | 那个装置在哪儿 |
[40:25] | Safe. | 安全之处 |
[40:27] | I don’t know how you got that trojan onto my system, | 我不知道你是如何在我系统里种下木马的 |
[40:29] | but it prompted me to take precautions. | 但这提醒我未雨绸缪 |
[40:34] | There is nothing you can do to stop what is about to happen. | 你无法阻止这件即将发生的事 |
[40:38] | And you shouldn’t. | 也不该阻止它 |
[40:40] | This city needs what is about to happen | 这座城市需要这件事的发生 |
[40:42] | in order to survive. | 才能生存下去 |
[40:44] | The people who are destroying it from the inside | 正在从内部毁掉这座城市的人 |
[40:46] | need to be erased from the map. | 都应该被消灭 |
[40:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:51] | Let’s start with you. | 让我们从消灭你开始 |
[40:56] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺对吗 |
[40:58] | Last christmas, I almost killed you. | 上个圣诞节 我差点杀了你 |
[41:01] | A few months ago, you saved my life. | 几个月前 你救了我的命 |
[41:03] | And now you’re here trying to kill me. | 现在你又来杀我 |
[41:06] | You should make up your mind. | 你应该早下定决心的 |
[41:08] | Done. | 已经下定了 |
[41:49] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |