Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is oliver Queen. For 5 years, 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 五年里
[00:05] I was stranded on an island with only one goal– 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
[00:09] Survive. 生存
[00:10] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:14] to use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:16] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:20] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:23] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:26] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:28] Felicity, I want you to find out all you can about that notebook. 费利西蒂 尽你所能查查这个笔记本
[00:31] I’ll be driving your mother around for a few days. 我这几天会当你妈的司机
[00:33] She’s not a suspect. 她不是嫌疑犯
[00:34] Oliver, something’s going on in this city. You know it. 奥利弗 这城市暗潮涌动 你也知道
[00:37] Walter, please. 沃尔特 别这样
[00:38] You’ve got to stop looking into this. 你别再调查这件事了
[00:40] It’s not safe. 这很危险
[00:41] Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious. 意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上
[00:45] – It’s done. – And he won’t be harmed? -没事了 -他不会受伤吧
[00:47] Nor will he ever discover your involvement. You have my word. 他也不会知道你参与其中 我保证
[00:50] I’m not sure that I’m ready for 我还不确定已经准备好
[00:51] the kind of commitment that you’re looking for. 许下你想要的承诺
[00:53] You can’t be serious. 你在开玩笑吧
[00:54] This is me serious, Laurel. 我很认真 劳蕾尔
[01:04] Call Cayman Fidelity. 打给开曼富达银行
[01:06] Tell them their favorite accountant 就说他们最喜欢的会计
[01:08] is flying in to make a special deposit 正要飞过来替一位特别的客人
[01:10] for a special client. 存一笔特别的款子
[01:17] That elevator’s supposed to be on a key. 那台电梯没钥匙是上不来的啊
[01:19] Go. Check it out. 去 看看怎么了
[01:51] Harold Backman, 哈罗德·贝克曼
[01:52] You have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
[01:54] I’m only an accountant. 我只是一个会计
[01:56] I’m just the money. 我只是算钱的
[01:57] The money that leads to extortion, kidnapping, and drugs. 勒索绑架贩毒而来的脏钱
[02:01] It’s the destruction of innocent lives! 沾满了无辜性命的鲜血
[02:04] You think you scare me more than the people I work for? 你以为你比我的上司更可怕吗
[02:08] No. 不
[02:10] They can deal with you. 让他们来处理你吧
[02:19] Hmm. Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[02:20] Some bad guy missing his fancy new laptop. 有个坏家伙丢了台新电脑吧
[02:22] Harold Backman. He’s who Starling City’s worst call 哈罗德·贝克曼 星城最腐败的那些人
[02:25] when they want to launder money in the Caymans. 要到开曼洗钱时 就会去找他
[02:27] Shouldn’t we just turn this over to, 我们是不是该把这个
[02:29] I don’t know, the IRS? 交给国税局处置呢
[02:30] We will. Just as soon as you return the money to the rightful owners. 会的 一旦你把钱物归原主
[02:35] Well, it sounds like a very nice idea. 听起来倒是个好主意
[02:37] Backman’s files are all protected 贝克曼所有的文件
[02:38] with an asymmetric encryption algorithm. 都有非对称加密
[02:40] Really? So it’s gonna take a while to break in. 是吗 所以黑进去还得花些时间
[02:43] Days, at least. 至少好几天
[02:46] Better get started, then. 那最好立刻开始
[02:52] At the risk of ending up with an arrow in my eye, 冒着被你用箭穿脑门的危险
[02:55] Can I ask… 斗胆问一句…
[02:57] when are you planning on making peace with Diggle? 你打算何时与狄格尔和好
[02:59] He’s the one who left, Felicity. 是他要离开的 费利西蒂
[03:00] I did everything I could to stop him. 我已经尽力挽留了
[03:01] Except apologize. 可你欠他一句道歉
[03:04] You promised you’d help him track down Floyd Lawton and then you– 你答应帮他追到弗洛伊德·罗通 可你
[03:06] Made a choice that I can live with. 做了另一个问心无愧的选择
[03:09] If he can’t, then I don’t need him. 如果他承受不了 我也不需要他
[03:11] – I need to get back to the club. – Oliver– -我得回酒吧了 -奥利弗
[03:13] Let me know when you break in. 你黑进去了告诉我一声
[03:18] I wish someone would send me off to the Caymans. 真希望有人能送我去开曼
[03:23] Yes, I know it’s been 6 months. But– 是 我知道已经六个月了 但是
[03:28] I am very well aware of the statistics. 我非常清楚那些数据
[03:32] But I haven’t given up hope and neither should you. 但我还没放弃 你们也不应该放弃
[03:37] That didn’t sound too good. 不像是好消息
[03:39] Oh, it’s fine. 没事
[03:41] Who were you talking to? 你在跟谁讲电话
[03:43] Just the insurance company. 保险公司罢了
[03:45] They insist on paying out Walter’s life insurance policy. 他们坚持要支付沃尔特的寿险金
[03:49] I know we haven’t talked about Walter in a while, 我知道我们好一阵子没提到他了
[03:52] But I–I miss him, too. 但我也想念他
[03:55] It’s like losing dad all over again. 这就好像我又一次失去了父亲
[04:02] You look radiant. 你看起来美极了
[04:04] Flatterer. 受宠若惊
[04:07] I think you’re the last to arrive. 我想你是最后一个到的了
[04:09] How’s Tommy? 汤米怎么样
[04:10] Tommy is Tommy. How’s Oliver? 老样子 奥利弗怎么样
[04:12] Still in bed. It’s only noon. 还没起床 才中午呢
[04:15] Well, look who I just found. 看看谁来了
[04:18] Get lost trying to find the house? 找不到过来的路了
[04:19] You say that as if your driveway’s not longer than most roads. 你说得好像你家私人车道短的很
[04:22] Can I get anyone anything else? Frank? 谁还要点什么吗 弗兰克
[04:23] We’re fine, dear, thank you. 不用了 亲爱的 谢谢
[04:25] Oh, excuse me. 抱歉
[04:30] Hello, Mrs. Queen. I’m sorry to bother you at home. 你好 奎恩夫人 抱歉打扰了
[04:33] Oh, no, no. Don’t be silly, Walter. Come in, please. 不不 别说傻话 沃尔特 请进
[04:39] You’re here to see Robert. 你来找罗伯特的吧
[04:40] Yes. There’s just some papers he needs to sign 对 有些新股发售的文件
[04:43] for the stock offering. 需要他签字
[04:43] Well, he’s in some private meeting right now, 他这会儿在开一个私人会议
[04:45] but you’re welcome to wait for him in his study. 不过你可以先到他书房等他
[04:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:48] Unless you’d like to help me get my children out of the house. 除非你想帮我把孩子们赶出去
[04:51] You don’t have children, do you, Walter? 你有孩子吗 沃尔特
[04:53] Not yet, I’m afraid. 还没有
[04:55] Well, save yourself the trouble and don’t. 那就省点事 别生了
[04:56] They eventually all turn into teenagers. 他们都会长成青少年 到时就麻烦了
[05:01] Adam Hunt was reluctant at first, 亚当·亨特一开始也不情愿
[05:02] but was more cooperative upon being informed 但他一听说我们知道他挪用公款的事
[05:05] we knew about his embezzlement. 就配合多了
[05:07] Police communication system could use an upgrade. 警方的通信系统该升级一下了
[05:09] I think Mr. Hunt can be persuaded 我认为可以劝亨特先生
[05:12] to make an anonymous donation. 匿名捐个款
[05:14] Well, that will certainly cure what ails this city. 这样就能治愈星城的结症了
[05:18] What’s that, Malcolm? 怎么了 马尔科姆
[05:19] We’re emptying the Atlantic with a tablespoon. 我们这是愚公移山
[05:22] For years we’ve been forcing the city’s worst to do what is best, 这些年来我们一直强迫这里的恶势力
[05:25] leverage them to help us save the city. 去做好事来拯救这城市
[05:27] But it’s… not working. 但这…并不奏效
[05:30] Crime in the glades is rising. 贫民区的犯罪率一直在上升
[05:32] The cancer is spreading. 毒瘤在扩散
[05:33] We just need to… take some more time. 我们只是需要更多的时间
[05:35] Did Rebecca get more time? 丽贝卡当时有那么多时间吗
[05:37] Did the man who raped Frank’s daughter give her any quarter? 强暴弗兰克女儿的家伙给过她一分钱吗
[05:41] Everyone in this room has lost something or someone to the glades. 在座各位都因贫民区蒙受过损失
[05:44] And we have committed ourselves to fixing it. 我们下过决心要整治
[05:47] But what have we truly accomplished? 可我们究竟做了些什么呢
[05:51] Nothing. 什么都没有
[05:52] Maybe it’s because the glades can’t be fixed. 或许这是因为贫民区根本无药可救了
[05:55] You’re saying we should abandon the project? 你是说我们该就此放弃这个计划吗
[05:57] Yes. 不错
[05:59] In favor of a new undertaking. 另起一个新事业
[06:01] Like Ben Tre in Vietnam. 就像越南的槟椥
[06:05] The village must be destroyed before it can be saved. 必须先毁灭 才能再拯救
[06:09] Are you suggesting we somehow 你的意思是 我们要
[06:12] level the glades? 一举铲平贫民区吗
[06:13] Down to the bedrock. 连根拔除
[06:15] Only then can we truly 只有到那时我们才真正可以
[06:17] rebuild Starling City and make it safer for everyone. 重建一个人人安稳的星城
[06:20] That’s 24 square blocks. 那可是24个街区
[06:22] And if we did– 如果我们这么做了
[06:24] And I’m not saying we should– if we did, 我不是说应该 只是假设
[06:27] wouldn’t suspicion fall on us? 难道不会有人怀疑我们
[06:29] Not if the destruction 只要这个摧毁行动看起来
[06:30] appears to be caused by a natural disaster. 像是由自然灾害造成的 就不会有问题
[06:33] You’ve always had something of a god complex, Malcolm. 你总是有点上帝情结 马尔科姆
[06:36] It’s part of your charm. 这也算是你的魅力
[06:37] But even you can’t create a natural disaster. 但就是你也没法制造自然灾害
[06:41] Have you ever heard of Unidac Industries? 你听说过尤尼达克工业吗
[06:44] It’s a small company. 那是个小公司
[06:45] They have an idea… 他们有个设想…
[06:49] An idea that will serve our purposes. 这个设想正好迎合我们的需求
[06:52] My sources tell me they’re 5 years away from prototype. 据我所知 五年内他们就能做出原型模型
[06:55] And any undertaking of value is worthy of patience. 只要有事业价值就值得耐心等待
[06:58] And restraint. 也会有约束限制
[07:00] One man alone can’t save this city, Robert, 单凭一个人无法拯救这座城市 罗伯特
[07:02] and we both know that. 我们都知道
[07:15] Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, 大千世界里有那么多酒吧
[07:18] she walks into mine. 她偏偏来我家了
[07:21] This coffee’s terrible, Oliver. 这咖啡真难喝 奥利弗
[07:23] That’s what you get for ordering coffee in a bar. 这就是你在酒吧点咖啡的结果
[07:29] You look tired. 你看起来很累
[07:31] Too much work? 工作太多吗
[07:34] Too much crying. 太伤心了
[07:36] Tommy broke up with me. 汤米和我分手了
[07:40] What happened? 发生了什么事
[07:41] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[07:43] Things were good. They were… 一切都很好 都…
[07:45] great, and then suddenly he’s packing up his things 非常好 突然他就收拾好自己的东西
[07:48] and telling me that it’s over. 告诉我都结束了
[07:51] Did he say anything to you? 他跟你说过什么吗
[07:53] No. Tommy and I haven’t talked very much since he quit. 没有 汤米辞职后我们很少说话
[07:59] But he’ll come around. 但他会回来的
[08:01] It’s probably just cold feet. 可能他只是害怕了
[08:06] Like it was with you. 就像你那时一样
[08:08] Oliver, you don’t sleep with your girlfriend’s sister 奥利弗 要是你不想搞砸这段感情
[08:11] unless you’re looking to blow the relationship up. 是肯定不会和女朋友的妹妹上床
[08:14] If you still want to be with Tommy, 如果你还想和汤米在一起
[08:17] do what we should have done. 做我们本来应该做的
[08:21] Talk to each other 互相倾诉
[08:23] and be honest. 而且要诚实
[08:26] Oliver, I need to show you what– 奥利弗 你得来看看…
[08:29] I just totally walked in on a thing, didn’t I? 我打扰到你们了 是吧
[08:32] I’m sorry, uh, who are you? 不好意思 你是哪位
[08:34] Nobody. I mean, I’m not nobody. 谁都不是 不是说我没有身份
[08:36] I’m someone, obviously. 我显然是有名字的
[08:37] And so are you. You’re Laurel, right? 你也一样 你是劳蕾尔对吧
[08:40] That Laurel. Gorgeous Laurel. 那位特殊的漂亮的劳蕾尔
[08:42] This is Felicity. She’s setting up my internet. 这是费利西蒂 她在帮我调试网络
[08:45] Router. And I need to show Oliver 是路由器 我得给奥利弗
[08:48] something very important related to it. 看个非常重要的东西
[08:50] I’ll let you go, then. 那你去吧
[08:52] Thank you for the coffee… 谢谢你的咖啡
[08:56] and the advice. 还有建议
[09:04] Tell me you got in. 告诉我你进去了
[09:05] Better. I hacked Cayman Fidelity 比那更好 我黑了开曼富达银行
[09:07] and put together a list all the deposits backman made last year. 搜集到幕后黑手去年所有到账的清单
[09:10] Felicity, what good does that do us 费利西蒂 如果不知道是谁的钱
[09:11] if we don’t know whose money it was? 那对我们有什么用
[09:12] Look at the biggest deposit backman made last year. 你看看幕后人去年最大一笔入账
[09:14] Bottom page. 最下面
[09:15] $2 million on Decem– 二百万美金…
[09:18] December 12. 十二月十二号
[09:21] That’s… 那是
[09:22] the day Walter disappeared. 沃尔特失踪的那天
[09:24] What if one of backman’s clients 要是其中一个幕后人的客户付了
[09:26] was paid 2 million to kidnap Walter? 二百万来绑架沃尔特呢
[09:27] Then we find out which client it was… 我们只要找到客户是谁
[09:31] and we use them to find Walter. 然后就可以利用他们找到沃尔特
[09:46] OK, back-trace the account, follow the money, 反追踪账户 追踪钱的走向
[09:49] hopefully it will lead us to whoever kidnapped Walter. 希望能指引我们找到绑架沃尔特的人
[09:52] After all this time, do you think 过了这么久了 你觉得
[09:53] Walter might still really be alive? 沃尔特还活着吗
[09:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:57] Got it. 找到了
[09:58] Dominic Alonzo. 多米尼克·阿朗佐
[10:00] Yeah. Name ring a bell? 这名字你有印象
[10:01] Alonzo runs the biggest underground casino in Starling City 阿朗佐经营着星城最大地下赌场
[10:04] when he’s not busy kidnapping. 同时他还从事绑架
[10:07] He looks like the kind of 他看起来像是那种
[10:07] lowlife someone would hire to kidnap Walter. 被雇来绑架沃尔特的恶棍
[10:10] How many arrows do you think you’ll have to put in him 你觉得你要射他多少箭
[10:12] before he gives up Walter’s location? Say a lot? 他才能供出沃尔特的下落 很多吗
[10:14] It’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[10:16] That casino has its own private army. 那赌场有私人武装
[10:18] We need to access Alonzo’s computer, 我们需要进入阿朗佐的电脑
[10:20] but without setting off any alarms. 但不能引发任何警报
[10:22] Looks like we’re gonna need all the help we can get. 看起来得利用一切可以利用的资源
[10:25] It’s too bad there’s not someone else we could call. 真糟糕我们没有别人可以叫来帮忙了
[10:27] That’s enough. We can do this on our own. 够了 我们能自己搞定
[10:29] Well, then… looks like someone’s going gambling tonight. 好吧 看来有人今晚要去赌博了
[10:33] Those guys would make me the minute that I walked in there. 我一走进那里他们就会认出我
[10:35] Oliver Queen would never be caught dead in a place like that. 奥利弗·奎恩绝不能在那种地方被逮个正着
[10:38] I wasn’t talking about you. 我没在说你
[10:40] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[10:41] I can count cards. 我会算牌
[10:43] It’s all probability theory and mathematics. 那全是关于概率论和数学
[10:45] Have you met me? 你还不知道我吗
[10:47] Bottom line–I know my way around a casino. 最起码 我知道赌场的规矩
[10:49] Felicity, I’m not letting you walk– 费利西蒂 我是不会让你走进
[10:50] The reason I joined you in the first place 我一开始和你合作的原因
[10:52] was to find Walter, and for the first time, 是为了找到沃尔特 第一次
[10:53] we have a real chance of finding him. 我们真正有机会可以找到他
[10:57] You have to let me do this. 你必须让我去
[11:04] All right. 好吧
[11:06] But we do it my way. 但要按照我的方法
[11:10] Come on. 走吧
[11:14] I’m sorry I had to pull you away from whoever you were meeting. 很抱歉我把你从会议中叫出来
[11:17] Oh, it’s nothing. Everyone’s left already. 没事 大家已经都走了
[11:21] Besides, it’s my fault for forgetting to sign the K-5s this morning. 况且今早忘签K-5的文件是我的错
[11:25] I hope you don’t mind me asking, but is everything all right? 我希望你不介意我问 一切都好吗
[11:27] Just, uh, taking care of some odds and ends. 只是处理一些杂七杂八的事
[11:31] Well, if ever you need a friendly ear. 好吧 如果你需要找人说说的话
[11:33] You’re a good man, Walter. 你是个好人 沃尔特
[11:47] I thought you’d left. 我以为你已经走了
[11:50] I’m still waiting for your answer. 我还在等你的回答
[11:51] How can you even think of doing this? 你怎么会想到这么做的
[11:53] That place took your soul, Robert. 那地方夺走了你的灵魂 罗伯特
[11:55] Doing this won’t give it back. 这么做也无济于事啊
[12:00] It won’t bring back rebecca, either. 丽贝卡也不会复活
[12:10] It still feels like yesterday, that day. 那天发生的事仍历历在目
[12:14] When she called my cell phone for the first time, 当她第一次打我手机的时候
[12:16] I remember being annoyed. 我还记得我觉得很烦
[12:18] She knew I was busy, so I just let it ring. 她知道我在忙 所以我就没管
[12:24] When she called back a minute later, 当她过一会再打过来的时候
[12:26] I shut my phone off. 我把手机关了
[12:31] A little after midnight, two SCPD officers 午夜稍晚的时候 两个星城警署警官
[12:34] showed up in my office. 来到了我的办公室
[12:38] All I remember them saying was… 我只记得他们对我说
[12:41] she’d been shot. 她被枪杀了
[12:44] Murdered in the glades. 在贫民区被谋杀了
[12:49] After the cops left, I sat in my office the rest of the night 警察走后 我在办公室坐了整晚
[12:53] listening to Rebecca’s messages. 听着丽贝卡的留言
[13:02] She kept calling my name… 她不停地叫我的名字
[13:06] asking for help… 想要求救
[13:08] until she was just struggling to breathe, 直到她费力地喘气
[13:12] gasping for air. 拼命呼吸
[13:14] I listened to my wife die over and over 我一遍遍地听着我妻子死去
[13:18] and over again. 一遍又一遍
[13:23] I can’t imagine, Malcolm. 我无法想象 马尔科姆
[13:25] Try. 试着想
[13:27] Imagine it was Moira lying on that pavement, 想象那是莫伊拉趟在人行道上
[13:29] bleeding, calling your name. 留着血 叫着你的名字
[13:32] And then tell me you wouldn’t be prepared to do what I am. 然后再告诉我你不会像我这么做
[13:46] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[13:47] Is that any way to treat a girl 你就这样招待一位
[13:48] who just walked up 6 flights of stairs? 爬了六层楼梯的姑娘吗
[13:52] No, it’s not. Where are my manners? Come on in. 当然不是 抱歉 快请进
[13:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:00] Welcome. 欢迎到访
[14:04] Did you do these? 这些都是你布置的
[14:06] You know, felicity, 费利西蒂 你知道
[14:07] Oliver and I don’t need a relationship counselor. 奥利弗和我不需要别人来处理关系
[14:10] That hasn’t been my experience. 那也不是我的专长
[14:12] We have a lead on Walter. 我们得到沃尔特的消息了
[14:14] I need you to come back and help us find him. 我需要你回来帮我们找他
[14:17] Oliver put you up to this? 奥利弗让你来的吗
[14:18] No. 不是
[14:20] He doesn’t even know I’m here. 他根本不知道我过来
[14:23] Look. 听着
[14:25] I know Oliver didn’t help you find your brother’s killer 我知道奥利弗没有帮你找到杀你哥哥的凶手
[14:27] and that hurts. It sucks. But… 这让你很伤心 糟透了 但是
[14:31] you gotta know if it was your life on the line 你要知道 如果命悬一线的人是你
[14:33] and not just your… very understandable vendetta, 而不是你的宿敌的话
[14:37] he would be there for you. 他绝对会帮你
[14:38] No hesitation. 毫不迟疑
[14:40] And I don’t want a partnership 我可不想要个
[14:41] with those kind of qualifications,Felicity. 有条件的搭档 费利西蒂
[14:44] I know Oliver’s religiously against admitting he’s wrong 我知道奥利弗绝不会承认他错了
[14:49] Truth is, he needs you. 事实上 他需要你
[14:55] Yeah. 是的
[14:58] And when Oliver is ready to say that, 如果奥利弗准备好对我说这话了
[15:01] he knows where I live. 他知道怎么找到我
[15:08] Sorry for bothering you. 抱歉 打扰了
[15:09] It’s no bother. I hope you find him. 没事的 我希望你找到他
[15:29] Wow, you really look like your father. 你跟你老爸真像
[15:33] I never thought so before, 以前我没这想法
[15:34] but just now I saw him in you. 刚刚我在你身上看到了他的影子
[15:36] What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[15:38] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[15:41] I said everything I have to say. 该说的我都说了
[15:42] Well, I haven’t. Tommy, I love you, 我还没说呢 汤米 我爱你
[15:45] and I think that you still love me, 我觉得你还爱着我
[15:46] so whatever problems that you think that we have, 所以不管你觉得我们之间有什么问题
[15:48] I know that if we face them together– 我知道 只要我们能共同面对
[15:50] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[15:51] Then help me understand. 那你帮我弄明白
[15:53] If our relationship is gonna end, at least 如果我们的感情注定要结束 至少
[15:55] let it end with honesty. 让它诚实地结束
[16:00] Ok, Laurel. 好吧 劳蕾尔
[16:03] Honestly… 诚实地说
[16:05] You belong with Oliver. 你属于奥利弗
[16:09] Excuse me? 什么
[16:11] He’s still in love with you. 他仍然爱你
[16:14] I have a meeting. 我要去开个会
[16:28] You ready? 准备好了吗
[16:29] I think so. 好了
[16:31] Just to be clear, 再跟你确认一下
[16:32] the plan is for me to get caught counting cards 计划是我在挤满了上百个罪犯的赌场里
[16:34] in underground casino filled with hardened criminals. 算牌并被抓个正着
[16:36] So you can get a friendly warning from Alonzo 这样阿朗佐就会给你个友好的警告
[16:39] and plant a bug on his office computer. 你就能在他的办公室电脑里植入一个木马
[16:41] Right. Which will hopefully lead us to Walter. 没错 希望这个木马让我们找到沃尔特
[16:45] That is assuming I get the friendly warning and not a bullet. 前提是我得到友好的警告而不是子弹
[16:51] You don’t have to do this. 你不必做这些的
[16:52] Yes, I do. 我必须做
[16:54] Ok. If anything happens, I’m right outside. 好吧 如果有事发生 我就在外面
[16:58] Ok. 好的
[17:09] Password. 密码
[17:10] Snapdragon. 金鱼草
[17:13] Password’s snapdragon. 密码是金鱼草
[17:17] Password. 密码
[17:19] Snapdragon. 金鱼草
[17:38] What do you see? 你看到什么了
[17:41] 6 armed guards, 2 pit bosses, 6个荷抢保镖 两个赌台老板
[17:44] and a floor man. 一个负责人
[17:47] No slot machines. How do you call yourself a casino 没有老虎机 连台幸运7都没有
[17:49] without any lucky 7s? 还敢号称自己是赌场
[17:50] Stay focused, please. 专心点 拜托
[17:51] I’ll be with you the entire time. 我会一直陪着你
[17:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:56] It feels really good having you inside me. 有你在我里面感觉真好
[17:59] and by “you,” I mean your voice. 我说你 指的是你的声音
[18:01] And by “me,” I mean my ear. 我则是指我的耳朵
[18:03] I’m gonna stop talking right now. 我还是别说话了
[18:04] That would be my preference. 我也希望你这么做
[18:13] One stack of high society, please. 给我1万筹码 谢谢
[18:25] Thank you for stopping by. 谢谢你来探访
[18:27] Of course. 当然要来了
[18:28] Uh, you said you had news. 你说你得到消息了
[18:31] I do. 是的
[18:33] It’s ready. 一切就绪了
[18:35] The Markov Device passed its final beta test this morning. 马尔科夫装置今早通过了最后的测试
[18:39] Applied sciences is loading it on a truck 应用科学部门将它装到了一辆卡车上
[18:41] bound for Starling city as we speak. 我们说话的此刻 它正向星城驶来
[18:48] Well… 那么
[18:50] Congratulations are in order, then. 理应祝贺一下
[18:52] To both of us. 敬我们俩
[18:56] Moira, you may be surprised to know 莫伊拉 你可能会惊讶
[18:57] that I sometimes waver in my convictions. 我的信念有时也会动摇
[19:01] But your friendship, your endless support… 但你给我的友谊和无尽的支持
[19:05] always gives me the strength to carry on. 是我坚持下去的力量
[19:07] After all, you and I will always have a connection. 毕竟 我们之间总是心意相通
[19:14] I’m just sorry 我只是觉得有点遗憾
[19:17] that Robert’s not here to celebrate with us. 罗伯特不能和我们一起庆祝
[19:20] I’m sorry I had to take him from you. 很抱歉我要把他从你身边带走
[19:23] If anyone’s to blame for his death, it’s me. 如果他的死要怪罪谁的话 应该怪我
[19:30] To Robert. 敬罗伯特
[19:33] To Rebecca. 敬丽贝卡
[19:35] Are you feeling all right? 你没事吧
[19:38] I know tonight was just another Ted Kord fund-raiser, 我知道今晚又是个不靠谱的募捐
[19:42] but you were surprisingly quiet. 但你也太安静了
[19:46] Moira, there’s something I need to talk to you about. 莫伊拉 有些事情我要告诉你
[19:50] Robert, if this is what I think it is, 罗伯特 如果和我想的一样
[19:51] I don’t want to know her name. I don’t– 我不想知道她的名字 我不想
[19:53] No, it’s about Malcolm. 不 是关于马尔科姆的
[19:57] He wants to level the glades. 他想夷平贫民区
[20:00] And how does Malcolm propose to evacuate 马尔科姆提议如何清空
[20:02] an entire section of the city? 这个城市里这一整个区域
[20:05] He doesn’t. 他没有提议
[20:07] Robert, that doesn’t sound like you. 罗伯特 听起来不像你做事的风格
[20:14] Because I’m not the man you think I am. 因为我不是你认为的那种男人
[20:21] About a month before the opening of Steele factory, 约在斯蒂尔工厂开业前一个月
[20:24] the one in the glades, 就是贫民区那个
[20:25] I was approached by a local councilman. 当地的议员找到了我
[20:29] He wanted money. 他想要钱
[20:30] Told me that’s the way everything was done in the glades. 告诉我在贫民区就是这么办事的
[20:34] I told him I’d never paid a bribe in my life. 我告诉他我一辈子都不会行贿
[20:37] We got into an argument. 我们吵了起来
[20:41] I didn’t want to hurt him. 我没想伤害他
[20:44] I swear, Moira. 我发誓 莫伊拉
[20:47] But he fell. 但他摔倒了
[20:49] Oh, dear god. 天啊
[20:52] Oh, dear god. 天啊
[20:53] The work I’m doing with Malcolm, with the list, 我和马尔科姆一起做的事还有那份名单
[20:59] It’s my penance, Moira. 是我在赎罪 莫伊拉
[21:00] What, so you’ll atone for one murder 什么 你打算杀几百个几千个人
[21:02] by committing hundreds, thousands? 来弥补那一次谋杀吗
[21:08] Robert. 罗伯特
[21:10] You listen to me. 你听我说
[21:13] Whatever wrongs you’ve committed, 无论你犯过什么错
[21:15] whatever mistakes you’ve made, 不管做错了什么
[21:18] preventing this horror 阻止这件恐怖的事情发生
[21:21] is your chance to make it right. 才是你修正错误的机会
[21:25] Please… 求你了
[21:27] Please, Robert, promise me you won’t let this happen. 拜托 罗伯特 答应我别让这事发生
[21:47] Blackjack! 二十一点
[21:54] Miss… 小姐
[21:55] Can you come with me? 你能跟我来一下吗
[21:56] Is something wrong? 有什么事吗
[21:58] Get up. 请起身
[21:59] Oh, since you ask so nicely. 既然你请求的这么温柔
[22:06] Oh, there’s the bathroom. 卫生间在这里
[22:08] I should have known the manager’s office 我早知道经理办公室
[22:09] would be down the hall and to the right of the bathroom. 在大厅楼下卫生间右边就好了
[22:13] Mr. Alonzo. 阿朗佐先生
[22:19] Have a seat. 请坐
[22:24] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[22:25] Megan. 梅根
[22:29] Do you know where the term “86” comes from, Megan? 你知道86这个词是怎么来的吗 梅根
[22:33] As it happens, I do. It’s from prohibition. 我碰巧知道 禁酒令时候的事情了
[22:35] There was a– an illegal casino, 有个违法的赌场
[22:38] not like this one, 和这个不一样
[22:40] located at 86 Bedford street in New York, 位于纽约贝德福大街86号
[22:43] god, you know, I’m just gonna stop talking. 天啊 算了 我还是不说了
[22:46] Now it means to ban someone, 现在它意味着禁止某人
[22:48] someone who’s cheating. You’re 86’d. 某个作弊的人进入赌场 你被86了
[22:51] Leave your chips and go. 留下你的筹码 离开吧
[22:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:55] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:59] Oh, yeah, Megan, one more thing. 对了 梅根 还有一件事
[23:03] You see, the thing about card counters is, uh… 你知道记牌的人 他们
[23:06] Sometimes they work… 有的时候
[23:10] with a partner. 是团伙作案
[23:16] You’re gonna be really upset when you meet my partner. 你见了我的同伙肯定不会好受的
[24:05] I heard you never miss. 我听说你从没失手过
[24:07] I don’t. 是没有
[24:15] Where’s Walter Steele? 沃尔特·斯蒂尔在哪
[24:17] What? What are you talking about, huh? 什么 你在说什么
[24:19] 6 months ago you had him kidnapped! 六个月前你把他绑架了
[24:21] It was just a job. I was given a name. 这是我的工作 我只是得到一个名字
[24:23] I didn’t ask any questions. 我没问任何问题
[24:26] Last chance. 最后一次
[24:28] Where is he? 他在哪
[24:29] Below ground. 在地下
[24:31] You’re lying! 撒谎
[24:32] I’m not. I delivered him 我没有 是我送他去的
[24:34] and they killed him. 然后他们把他杀了
[24:37] I heard the gunshot. 我听见了枪声
[24:39] He’s dead. 他死了
[25:08] Oh, let’s see that blouse in that violet shade. 看看那件有紫色阴影的衬衫
[25:14] You’re a miracle worker, Thea. 你真是个魔法工作者 西娅
[25:16] Oh, when it comes to shopping, it’s not work, really. 购物对我来说 根本就不是工作
[25:22] Hey. I’m teaching mom the joys of online clothes shopping. 我正在教妈妈感受网购的乐趣呢
[25:28] Ollie? 奥利
[25:30] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[25:37] I need to talk to you both. 我想跟你们两个谈谈
[25:39] What is it? 怎么了
[25:42] It’s about Walter. 是关于沃尔特的
[25:46] Did the police contact you? 警察跟你联系了
[25:50] One of Mr. Diggle’s army buddies 是狄格尔先生的一个战友
[25:53] works for the FBI now. 他现在为联邦调查局工作
[25:56] And they got news tonight. 他们今天晚上接到了消息
[25:58] No. 不
[26:00] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[26:03] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[26:04] There must be some mistake. 肯定是哪里搞错了
[26:08] Who did Mr. Diggle talk to? 狄格尔先生跟谁说了
[26:11] – Did they find a body? – Mom… -他们找到尸体了吗 -妈妈
[26:14] Walter’s gone. 沃尔特死了
[26:16] No. This isn’t right. 不 这不是真的
[26:18] – Where are you going? – Out. -你要去哪 -出去
[26:19] – It’s 10:00 at night. – I need some air. -已经晚上十点了啊 -我要去透透气
[26:21] Mom, you’re in shock. 妈妈 你刚受了刺激
[26:22] Don’t tell me what or how I feel, Oliver. 我的感受不用你告诉我 奥利弗
[26:26] Why is she acting like that? 她为什么会那样
[26:29] Come here. 过来
[26:39] I suspect I know what this is about. 我想我知道这是怎么回事了
[26:43] You and I got in bed with Malcolm 我们跟马尔科姆同坐一条船
[26:46] to cure what ails this city. 要铲除荼毒这座城市的东西
[26:53] But I think you agree, killing thousands of people 但是我以为你同意 杀害成千上万的人
[26:56] is not the answer. 不是解决问题的办法
[26:57] Indeed. If we were to wage a war 确实 但如果我们
[26:59] with Malcolm Merlyn, we will lose. 和马尔科姆·梅林斗 我们肯定会输
[27:03] My family has already suffered enough. 我家人受的苦已经够多了
[27:05] And I have no desire to endanger mine. 我也不想我的家人们有危险
[27:08] Fortunately, there’s another option. 还好我们有另一种选择
[27:13] 6 months ago, Malcolm started buying up buildings 六个月前 马尔科姆开始
[27:16] in the glades 在贫民区买地
[27:17] through an offshore company called Sagittarius. 是通过一个叫人马座的国外公司
[27:20] And he made it sound as if this undertaking of his 而且他还把他的这项事业说成是
[27:22] was a recent inspiration. 近期的突发奇想
[27:24] If you’re right, 如果你是对的
[27:26] he has been thinking about this for months. 这件事情他已经考虑好几个月了
[27:29] If he can’t rebuild it, 如果他不能重建这里
[27:31] he’ll abandon the project. 他就会放弃这个计划
[27:33] How much of the glades does he already have? 他买了贫民区多少地了
[27:36] About a third. 差不多三分之一
[27:38] Now, if we can quietly buy up the rest before he can, 如果我们在他之前悄悄买下剩余部分
[27:42] he won’t be able to gain the control he needs. 他的掌控权就会受到限制了
[27:45] We will need capital. 我们需要资金
[27:46] Do you still have your contacts in China? 你还和中国有联系吗
[27:48] I already have a flight planned for Shanghai tomorrow. 我正打算明天去上海
[27:53] Come with me. 跟我一起去吧
[27:54] We shouldn’t travel together. Malcolm might get worried. 我们不能一起去 马尔科姆会怀疑的
[27:56] He already knows I have my doubts. 他已经知道我举棋不定
[27:59] Besides, I’m getting the urge to take out the “Queen’s gambit” 另外 我最近也想乘着”金牌奎恩”号
[28:02] for another voyage. 再出海航行
[28:04] Dad! Do you have any cash? 爸爸 你身上有现金吗
[28:06] Jerk pizza guy can’t break a 100. 那个送披萨的家伙找不开一百的
[28:09] Oliver, you remember mr. Chen? 奥利弗 还记得陈先生吗
[28:12] Waiting. Thank you. 他还等着 谢谢
[28:21] Pizza. 披萨
[28:25] My hero. 我的英雄
[28:27] I’m starved. 我快饿死了
[28:34] – Hey, Ollie. – Yeah. -奥利 -什么事
[28:36] Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing? 你把开瓶器放哪了
[28:38] Bottom drawer. 最底下的抽屉
[28:42] Did you talk to Ray today? 你今天跟雷谈了吗
[28:44] About the ski trip? 是滑雪旅行的事吗
[28:45] No. He asked Jean to move in with him last night. 不是 他昨晚邀请简搬去和他住
[28:48] Oh. Guess they’ve been together forever. 我以为他们早就在一起了
[28:51] We’ve been together longer. 我们在一起都比他们长
[28:56] Guess we have. 好像是
[28:59] I only bring this up because your mom busted me yesterday. 我只带了这个是因为你妈妈昨天搜我身了
[29:02] And obviously we can’t hang out at my house. 而且很明显我们不能在我房间里约会
[29:05] Why? Because your father threatened to tase me 为什么 因为上次我把你房门关上的时候
[29:08] the last time that I closed the door to your bedroom? 你爸爸威胁要用泰瑟枪打我吗
[29:09] So wouldn’t it be nice to have a little place of our own? 我们有点自己的空间不是更好吗
[29:12] Yeah. 是啊
[29:15] Maybe. 也许吧
[29:17] This is a little fast, Laurel. 这有点太快了 劳蕾尔
[29:20] I know that you like to think of yourself 我知道你一直把自己当成
[29:21] as a bad boy, Oliver Queen, but… 一个坏小子 奥利弗·奎恩 但是
[29:25] I feel like we’re ready to take the next step. 我觉得我们应该更进一步了
[29:29] Yeah. 是啊
[29:32] Let’s do it. 那我们就这么办吧
[29:47] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[29:48] We had a deal. 我们说好了的
[29:52] Gong dag. Gong-pa-ma-tsom. 抱歉 失陪了[藏语]
[29:57] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[29:58] You promised if I cooperated 你保证过如果我配合
[30:00] with the undertaking, Walter wouldn’t be harmed! 沃尔特就不会有事
[30:02] He hasn’t been. I’m a man of my word, Moira. 他没事 我说到做到 莫伊拉
[30:04] We both know better than that. 事实如何 我们都清楚
[30:07] And I know… 而且我还知道
[30:10] I know you’ve had him killed. 我知道你已经把他杀了
[30:13] Turn on the camera. 把摄像机打开
[30:23] Oh, Walter… 沃尔特
[30:26] Like you said, Moira, we have an agreement. 就像你说的 莫伊拉 我们有过协议
[30:28] Walter would stay in my custody 沃尔特先由我看管
[30:29] until the undertaking was complete. 直到计划完成
[30:33] We’re both in this together. 我们都在计划之中
[30:50] I’ve been sitting in the dark all night, too. 我也在黑暗中坐了一夜
[30:52] All these months I kept thinking 这几个月我一直在想
[30:53] if I could find a clue, I could get a lead on him. 如果我有线索 我就能找到他
[30:58] Guess it wouldn’t have mattered. 我想现在都不重要了
[31:06] I can’t imagine what your family’s going through. 我无法想象你家人现在的感受
[31:11] Walter’s alive. 沃尔特还活着
[31:14] What? 什么
[31:16] But Alonzo said– 但是阿朗佐说
[31:16] I need you to pull up Malcolm Merlyn’s phone records. 你帮我调出马尔科姆·梅林的电话记录
[31:21] He made a call from his office 他在办公室打了一通电话
[31:22] to wherever Walter is being kept at 10:30 P.M. 给沃尔特被关的地方 在晚上十点半
[31:26] Malcolm Merlyn? 马尔科姆·梅林
[31:28] Tommy’s father? Why would he kidnap Walter? 汤米的父亲 他为什么要绑架沃尔特
[31:29] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[31:40] 星城电话公司 通话细节
[31:42] L.U.D. showed he made a call to a tenement complex 特定来显显示他给一个住宅区打过电话
[31:45] located in Bludhaven. 在布鲁德海文
[31:49] Can you pull up a satellite view? 你能调出卫星画面吗
[31:50] Ok. 可以
[31:56] That’s a lot of security for low-income housing. 低收入住房一般不会有这么多安全措施
[31:58] There’s two guards stationed at all access points. 所有入口都安了两个警卫
[32:02] There’s just one on the roof. 屋顶上只有一个
[32:03] Exactly. There’s no other buildings in that area. 没错 那地方没有别的建筑
[32:05] If you want to get onto the roof, 如果你想到屋顶上去
[32:06] you’re going to have to jump off of something. 就得从什么上跳下去
[32:10] I’ve got something. 我有办法
[32:50] There’s a problem in quadrant 4. 第四区域有情况
[34:14] Mr. Steele. 斯蒂尔先生
[34:17] Walter. 沃尔特
[34:20] What? 怎么了
[34:22] What’s happening? 发生什么事了
[34:24] You’re going home. 你要回家了
[34:43] I thought I’d never see you again. 我以为再也见不到你了
[34:49] I’m all right. 我没事
[34:54] Welcome home, Walter. 欢迎回家 沃尔特
[34:56] Thank you, son. 谢谢你 孩子
[35:00] Thea. 西娅
[35:06] This is totally a family thing, isn’t it? 还真是合家团聚啊
[35:10] I’m sorry, who are you? 抱歉 你是谁
[35:13] This is Felicity. 这是费利西蒂
[35:14] She’s my friend. 她是我的朋友
[35:16] Mine, too. 也是我的
[35:17] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[35:19] You, too. 我也是
[35:20] I’ll let you guys get back to your hugging. 你们继续拥抱吧
[35:32] Oliver. 奥利弗
[35:35] We’re all together again. 我们又团聚了
[35:37] Everything’s gonna be all right. 一切都会好起来的
[35:42] Robert, I don’t like the idea of this. 罗伯特 我觉得这不是个好主意
[35:44] It’s gonna be OK. 没关系的
[35:45] Yeah, well, how long will you be gone? 好吧 你要去多久
[35:47] A few weeks. Maybe more, depending on what I– 几周 也许更久 这取决于我…
[35:50] Why can’t you just fly to China? 你为什么不坐飞机去中国
[35:52] I think it’s better the less you know. 你知道的越少越好
[35:54] I just hate that stupid boat. 我不喜欢那艘破船
[35:56] Look at me. 看着我
[35:59] I love you. 我爱你
[36:02] – Everything’s gonna be fine. – OK. -一切都会好的 -好吧
[36:07] Got room for one more? 我也想一起抱行吗
[36:09] No. 不行
[36:10] Mom, let me keep dad company. 妈 让我陪着老爸吧
[36:12] Oliver, you’re in school. 奥利弗 你要上学
[36:14] Not really. 不用了
[36:16] I forgot to tell you that. 我忘了告诉你了
[36:18] I could use an extra hand on the ship. 我在船上可能需要帮手
[36:20] Robert… 罗伯特
[36:21] Moira, let the kid 莫伊拉 让孩子
[36:24] take the boat out with the old man. 跟着老爸一起出海吧
[36:28] All right. 好吧
[36:29] All right. But you promise me 好吧 但你要保证
[36:30] that you’ll behave yourself. 你要乖乖听话
[36:32] All right. I promise. 好吧 我保证
[36:35] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
[36:37] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[36:43] I totally spaced. 真是晕了
[36:44] I gotta call Tommy and let him know 我得打电话告诉汤米
[36:46] I’m out of town for a few weeks. 我要出城待几周
[36:47] I’ll see you on board in 5. 五分钟后船上见
[36:54] Sara? You here? 莎拉 到了吗
[36:56] Yeah, you might want to circle around the block a few times, 你可能得在附近溜达几圈
[37:00] because your sister just showed up. 你姐姐过来了
[37:04] Hi. What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[37:08] You’re leaving for 3 weeks. 你要离开三个星期
[37:10] I wanted to come say bye to you in person. 我想亲口跟你说再见
[37:17] I’m glad you did. 我很高兴你能来
[37:19] And… 而且
[37:22] I wanted to bring you something. 我给你带了件东西
[37:27] In case you get lonely at sea. 以防你在海上寂寞
[37:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:41] Hey, is everything OK? 一切都还好吗
[37:43] I mean, I didn’t totally freak you out 我是说 当我提起
[37:45] when I brought up the whole apartment thing earlier, did I? 同居的事情时没有吓到你吧
[37:48] No. 没有
[37:50] Good. 那就好
[37:51] No. 没有
[37:58] But I do have to get back to the boat. 但是我得回船上去了
[38:04] Yeah. 好吧
[38:10] Is it done? 安排好了吗
[38:12] Yes. The bomb is in place. 是的 炸弹已经放好了
[38:16] And there’s a storm front 而且有一场风暴
[38:17] moving in along the “Gambit’s” projected course. 正在”金牌”号的预定航线上移动
[38:20] OK. 好的
[38:21] When the “Queen’s Gambit” goes down, “金牌奎恩”号沉没的时候
[38:25] no one will suspect it’s anything other than an act of God. 所有人都会认为这是一场天灾
[38:41] 星城医院 急救入口
[38:46] Oliver. 奥利弗
[38:48] Ah. What a miracle. 真是个奇迹
[38:51] How’s Walter? 沃尔特怎么样了
[38:52] The police are saying that he was rescued by the vigilante. 警方说他是被治安维持者救回来的
[38:56] Yes, he was. 是啊
[38:58] Has he said anything about his ordeal? 他说什么关于他的遭遇的事了吗
[39:00] Was he able to identify any of his captors? 他能认出绑架他的人吗
[39:03] No. 没有
[39:06] That’s too bad. 那就不好办了
[39:08] They’ll get what’s coming to them. 但他们会遭报应的
[39:13] I’m just glad that my family is back together. 我很高兴我们一家能团聚
[39:16] We all are. 我们都为你们高兴
[39:19] Ollie. 奥利
[39:23] Excuse me. 失陪
[39:29] Is Walter OK? 沃尔特还好吗
[39:31] I saw it on the news. 我看到新闻了
[39:32] Yeah. 他很好
[39:36] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[39:37] Of course. 当然
[39:40] I promise you now is not the time. 现在不是说这个的时候
[39:43] It’s you and Tommy. 是你和汤米的事
[39:45] You and me, actually. 其实是我和你
[39:47] I talked to Tommy yesterday, 我昨天和汤米谈过了
[39:48] and the reason he broke up with me 他之所以跟我分手
[39:49] is because he thinks that you and I still belong together. 是因为他觉得我还应该和你在一起
[39:53] What did you say? 你是怎么说的
[39:54] Nothing. 什么都没说
[39:57] He walked out on me. 他就这样走了
[40:00] I just want you to be happy. 我只想让你幸福
[40:05] It’s what I’ve always wanted. 这是我一直以来的愿望
[40:07] Then will you please go talk to Tommy for me? 你能为了我去和汤米谈谈吗
[40:10] And say what? 说什么
[40:12] Say that you and I are over. 说我们已经结束了
[40:14] That you’re not still in love with me. 说你已经不爱我了
[40:17] I can’t do that. 我不能这么做
[40:20] Why not? 为什么
[40:23] Because it wouldn’t be true. 因为那不是真的
[40:28] And I have enough lies in my life already. 我撒的谎已经够多了 不想继续撒谎
[40:51] I guess you do know where I live. 我就知道你知道我的住处
[40:53] I’ve always known where you live. 我一直都知道
[40:56] May I? 能进去吗
[41:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:11] You were right. 你是对的
[41:13] And I was wrong. 是我错了
[41:15] About deadshot? 关于死亡射手吗
[41:16] About everything. 关于一切
[41:19] About my mother and about her involvement in the undertaking. 关于我母亲还有她和事件的关系
[41:23] She lied to me. 她对我撒谎了
[41:25] To thea. 还有西娅
[41:30] She’s working with Malcolm Merlyn. 她和马尔科姆·梅林共事
[41:39] They’re planning something. 他们在计划一些事情
[41:43] Something… 一些
[41:45] terrible. 可怕的事
[41:47] I don’t know what yet. 我还不知道是什么
[41:51] 星城入口 火箭之乡
[41:53] But I just know one thing. 我只知道一件事
[41:57] I need your help to stop them. 我需要你帮我阻止他们
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme