Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For five years, I was stranded on an island, 五年里 我被困孤岛
[00:06] with only one goal: 只有一个目标
[00:09] Survive. 生存
[00:10] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:14] to use the list of names he left me, 用他留给我的名单
[00:16] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:20] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:23] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:26] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:28] So you met up with the hood guy? 所以你知道你会见到兜帽男
[00:29] He’s contacted me before. 他之前联系过我
[00:33] You’re a murderer. 你是个谋杀犯
[00:35] You were my best friend in life, 你曾是我这辈子最好的朋友
[00:37] but now it’s like I don’t even know you. 可现在我几乎都不认识你了
[00:39] I quit. 我不干了
[00:40] Listen, Lyla, Lawton is a very dangerous man. 莱拉 罗通是危险人物
[00:42] What do you know about him? 你对他了解多少
[00:43] That’s everything you need to locate 要查谁是死亡射手的幕后指使者
[00:45] who’s giving deadshot his targets. 有这个就够了
[00:47] This Lawton kick his dog or something? 这个叫罗通的找过他麻烦吗
[00:49] He killed his brother. 罗通杀了他哥哥
[00:50] I can’t move on with my life 知道他还逍遥法外我没法继续生活
[00:52] knowing that he’s still out there. 我的生活就没法继续下去
[00:53] I thought if anybody got that it’d be you. 我以为你应该明白的
[00:55] You two have unfinished business. 你们俩还有未了结的恩怨
[00:57] Where do we start? 从哪入手
[01:04] You feel better? 你感觉好些了吗
[01:04] I’ll feel better once we end deadshot. 把死亡射手干掉就会好很多
[01:16] Welcome to Germany, Mr. Ambassador. 欢迎来到德国 大使先生
[01:17] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[01:18] Henrik, you’re looking great. 亨里克 你看起来真棒
[01:31] We have to end this guy 在他让更多妻子变成寡妇之前
[01:33] before he makes any more widows out of wives. 我们得干掉这家伙
[01:47] We will. 我们会的
[01:49] Diggle, we’ll stop him. 狄格 我们会阻止他的
[01:51] I promised you I’d help take him down, 我向你保证过要打倒他
[01:53] and I keep my promises, 我不会食言
[01:54] but he’s on another continent. 可他在另外一片大陆上呢
[01:56] Not anymore. 现在不是了
[01:59] I thought it would be helpful to track 我觉得追踪超能力联合调查组
[02:01] A.R.G.U.S’ manhunt for Floyd Lawton aka deadshot, 对死亡射手弗洛伊德·罗通的追捕会有用
[02:03] so I decrypted their communication logs, 所以我破译了他们的通讯记录
[02:06] which means, I just hacked a federal agency, 也就是说 我黑进了一个联邦机构
[02:09] which kind of makes me a cyber-terrorist, 某种意义上我成了网络恐怖分子
[02:11] which is bad because I really don’t see myself 这可不妙 因为我觉得我还真适应不了
[02:13] fitting in well at Guantanamo Bay. 关塔那摩湾监狱
[02:14] Don’t worry, Felicity, 别担心 费利西蒂
[02:15] they don’t send blondes there. 他们不会把金发美女关进去的
[02:16] I dye it, actually. 其实我的发色是染的
[02:19] I keep your secret… 我替你保守秘密…
[02:20] Hey, what’d you find? 你有什么发现
[02:21] Deadshot is scheduled to meet 死亡射手计划在星城
[02:22] with a potential new client here in Starling City. 和一个潜在客户见面
[02:25] Except the potential contract is bogus. 不过这个潜在的合同是假的
[02:28] Your friend Lyla is setting a trap for him. Lawton took the bait. 你朋友莱拉设了个陷阱 罗通上钩了
[02:31] Great, I’ll talk to Lyla, 好极了 我找莱拉谈谈
[02:32] see if I can suss out any details. 看看能不能套出详情
[02:34] Good. 好的
[02:35] I’ve got to have lunch with Laurel. 我得和劳蕾尔吃午饭去了
[02:38] So when did you become, uh, lunch dates with Laurel? 你从什么时候开始成了她的午饭对象
[02:40] Look, we’re just… 我们只是…
[02:43] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[02:45] – Friends are good. -But? -朋友没问题 -但是
[02:49] Couldn’t you be friends with someone less complicated 但你能别和关系这么复杂的人交朋友吗
[02:51] than your ex-girlfriend, who’s your ex-best friend’s 她是你的前女友 还是你前好友的
[02:54] current girlfriend? 现任女友
[02:56] I wear a hood and I put arrows into criminals, 我身披兜帽 箭射罪犯
[02:58] so when it comes to complexity… 谈到复杂
[03:01] I grade on a curve. 我看是相对的
[03:08] Rescuing your father and stopping Fyers 营救你父亲 阻止法尔斯
[03:10] is not going to be some walk in the park. 可不是去公园散步那么简单
[03:12] They’re not going to allow us 他们不会允许我们
[03:13] to just stroll on into their camp. 就这么闲晃进他们的营地的
[03:16] Which is why we’ll need cover. 因此我们得找个掩护
[03:17] If both of us are infiltrating, who’ll provide that? 如果我们潜入敌营 谁来掩护
[03:21] He will. 他
[03:24] Me? 我
[03:27] The assault rifle is flushed. 冲锋枪锈迹斑斑
[03:28] It’s useless. 派不上用场了
[03:30] We have a bow, arrows. 我们有弓 有箭
[03:32] And no one capable of shooting them. 但谁都不会射箭啊
[03:34] No offense, kid. 无意冒犯 小鬼
[03:35] I was going to say the same thing. 我也正想那么说
[03:40] I think we should be spending our time trying to devise a plan, 我认为我们该多花点时间计划一番
[03:43] not lower our already slim chances of survival. 别把一线生机都搞没了
[03:46] He’ll hit his mark by sundown. 他在日落之前会射中红心
[03:48] If not, we’ll do it your way. 如果没有 我们就听你的
[03:55] Lyla! 莱拉
[03:56] What is it, Johnnie? 怎么了 约翰尼
[03:57] Just came by to see how things were going 就是过来瞧瞧对死亡射手的调查
[03:59] on your deadshot investigation. Anything new come up? 进行得如何了 有什么新消息吗
[04:01] Funnily enough, it did. 可笑的是 还真有
[04:02] I was curious why you, a bodyguard, 我之前好奇为什么你一个保镖
[04:04] were so keen on taking down such a high profile assassin, 会这么热衷于打倒一个头号暗杀者
[04:07] so I did some reading up on Lawton. 所以我就调查了罗通这个人
[04:09] Lyla, listen… 莱拉 听着…
[04:10] Did you really think I wouldn’t find out 你真以为我不会发现
[04:12] that he killed your brother? 他杀了你哥哥的事
[04:13] That you were using me–me! 你在利用我 我啊
[04:16] To what? Draw him into the open 想干什么 把他引出来
[04:18] so you could take him down yourself? 好让你亲手解决他
[04:20] I will not let you use my agency to settle your blood feud. 我不会让你利用我的调查组报私仇的
[04:23] Lyla… 莱拉
[04:24] I need to see this guy in a bag. 我一定要见这家伙进棺材
[04:26] You of all people should get that. 你们该做到的
[04:28] Get this–stay away from Lawton, Johnnie, 给我听清楚 离罗通远点 约翰尼
[04:31] or so help me, I will have you arrested. 再帮倒忙 我会把你也抓起来
[04:33] You doubt me? 你不相信
[04:37] Never have. 怎么敢
[04:55] – Hi. – Did you get my voicemail? -嗨 -你收到我的语音留言了吗
[04:57] No. 没有
[04:58] Things got a little crazy around here– 情况有些失控了
[04:59] back to back meetings… 接连不断地开会
[05:00] I am so sorry, rain check? 真的很抱歉 下次好吗
[05:02] Sure. 当然
[05:04] I could definitely catch up on some club paperwork. 我正好可以看看夜店文件什么的
[05:06] We’re way behind since Tommy left. 汤米走了以后 我们滞后了很多
[05:08] I’m still shocked that he went to go work for Malcolm. 我还是很惊讶 他会去给马尔科姆干活
[05:11] You know, you were really understanding 你能让他抓住这个机会
[05:13] to let him take this opportunity. 真是太好了
[05:14] Tommy said you were cool with it. 汤米说你同意了
[05:16] Why wouldn’t I be? He’s my friend. Like you. 为什么不呢 他是我朋友 和你一样
[05:19] I’m sorry, are we early? 对不起 我们来早了吗
[05:21] No, not at all. 不 没有
[05:22] Uh, Oliver, this is Eric Moore and his wife, Nancy. 奥利弗 这是埃里克·摩尔和太太南希
[05:25] I’m prepping them for a deposition for tomorrow. 我要帮他们准备一下明天的口供
[05:28] And this must be your bodyguard? 这位一定是你的保镖吧
[05:32] This is our son, Taylor. 这是我们的儿子 泰勒
[05:33] Well, you are in very capable hands. 交给她 绝对放心
[05:36] It was nice to meet you. 幸会
[05:38] Eric, Nancy, 埃里克 南希
[05:40] I want to make sure that you guys are up for this. 你们确定真要这样做吗
[05:43] Edward Rasmus isn’t known for playing with kid gloves, 爱德华?拉斯马斯下手绝对不轻
[05:46] So this could get rough. 所以可能会很危险
[05:48] We invested our entire life savings with Rasmus 我们把毕生积蓄都投入了
[05:50] and he stole it. 却被拉斯马斯窃取
[05:52] Our retirement. 包括我们的退休金
[05:53] Taylor’s college fund. 泰勒上大学的钱
[05:55] He stole our future, Ms. Lance. 他偷走的是我们的未来 兰斯小姐
[05:57] We want it back. 我们要夺回来
[05:59] Well, then let’s go get it. 好 那我们就去夺回来
[06:09] Hello? 是谁
[06:10] Mr. Moore? I have some documents for you from Ms. Lance 摩尔先生 兰斯小姐托我给你一些文件
[06:13] Related to tomorrow’s deposition. 是关于明天的口供
[06:20] What a nice home you have here. 你的家很漂亮
[06:24] You can really 在这里 你可以真正
[06:26] feel the love. 感受到爱
[06:36] Sorry about the mess. 得乱点 抱歉了
[06:39] This works better if it looks like a break-in. 做成入室抢劫的样子会好办很多
[07:16] – Is it done? – The parents, yes. -得手了吗 -父母搞定了
[07:19] I’m afraid there’s been a variable. The child got away. 但恐怕有个变数 孩子跑了
[07:22] Got away? 跑了
[07:24] Did he see you? 他看见你了吗
[07:25] No, Mr. Rasmus. 不 拉斯马斯先生
[07:27] What he saw was the face of the man 他看见的这个人
[07:28] who will reunite him with his parents. 即将送他去与父母团聚
[07:37] Starling city is expected to be host 星城将主办
[07:39] of this year’s festival of lights exhibition. 今年的灯展年会
[07:41] In other news, the bodies of Mr. And Mrs. Moore 另一则消息 摩尔夫妇的尸体
[07:44] were found early this morning. 于今天清晨被发现
[07:46] The couple were being represented by attorney Laurel Lance of CNRI 他们由创新联合会律师劳蕾尔·兰斯代表
[07:49] in a lawsuit against financier Edward Rasmus. 指控金融家爱德华·拉斯马斯
[07:53] Miraculously, their seven-year-old son Taylor 他们七岁的儿子 奇迹般地
[07:55] survived the horrific attack. 在这场恐怖的突袭中幸免于难
[08:10] This isn’t your fault, Laurel, you shouldn’t feel guilty. 劳蕾尔 这不是你的错 你不用内疚
[08:12] I don’t feel guilty. I’m angry. 我不是内疚 而是愤怒
[08:15] This wasn’t some random break-in. 这不是一般的入室抢劫
[08:17] Edward Rasmus is involved, I know it. 肯定和爱德华·拉斯马斯脱不了干系
[08:19] Ok, listen, our guys are looking into this. 听着 我们的人正在调查
[08:21] But you need to stay out of it, ok? 你就别管了 好吗
[08:22] Because if Rasmus is behind this, 因为如果是拉斯马斯指使的
[08:24] he’s clearly not messing around. 他肯定不会玩玩就作罢
[08:27] If you’d like to say good-bye to Taylor, 和泰勒道个别吧
[08:29] I will be taking him over to child services. 我要把他送去儿童托管所了
[08:32] Doesn’t he have any other family? 他没有别的亲人了吗
[08:34] Grandparents are in Melbourne. 他的祖父母在墨尔本
[08:36] We’re tracking them down, but until then, 我们正在联系 但在那之前
[08:37] he’s going to be a temporary ward of the state. 暂时会由政府来照顾他
[08:41] He can stay with me. 他可以和我住一起
[08:44] As his attorney, I am assigning myself temporary guardianship. 作为他的律师 我接手他的临时监护权
[08:48] You’d still need a judge’s order. 你还是需要得到法官决议
[08:49] I’ll have it to you in an hour. 我一小时内就能给你
[08:52] Well, have it your way. 那就按你说的做吧
[08:55] Ok, look, I’m going to park a patrol car outside your place. 听着 我要在你家门口停一辆巡逻警车
[08:58] – Fine. – And you… -好吧 -还有你
[09:01] You look after them, all right? 你好好照顾他们 行吗
[09:02] I spend most nights at your daughter’s anyways. 我本来就经常在你女儿家过夜
[09:06] There was probably a better time to tell you that. 或许换个时间告诉你更好
[09:08] Probably not. 还是算了
[09:13] Hey, so you’re gonna come stay in my house, ok? 你到我家来住 好吗
[09:18] – What are you doing here? – I heard what happened, -你来这里干什么 -我听说了
[09:19] I just wanted to make sure Laurel was ok. 我只是想确保劳蕾尔没事
[09:21] You could have just called. 你打个电话不就行了
[09:23] I met Laurel’s clients and their son yesterday 我昨天见过劳蕾尔的委托人和他们的儿子
[09:25] And I felt badly. 我感到很难过
[09:27] You met them? 你见过他们
[09:28] Yeah, when I was picking up Laurel for lunch… 是的 我本打算来接她去吃午饭
[09:35] which she didn’t tell you about. 显然她没告诉你
[09:36] Tell you what? 告诉你什么
[09:39] Nothing. 没什么
[09:41] It’s settled. 就这么定了
[09:43] Taylor’s coming home with us tonight. 泰勒今晚和我们一起回家
[09:44] Well, if you need anything– 如果你们需要什么
[09:45] – We’re fine. – Ok. -我们什么都不缺 -好的
[09:48] We should really get going. 我们真的得走了
[09:49] Here. 来
[09:59] Set your sight. 定住视线
[10:05] Hit the tree. 射那棵树
[10:11] Probably hit a tree. 说不定真射到一棵树了
[10:16] Set your sight. 定住视线
[10:19] Hit the tree. 射那棵树
[10:24] Steady your anchor point. 稳住定位点
[10:35] I hope you’re getting closer… 我希望你有所进展了
[10:38] at teaching him how to be a better marksman. 教他成为更好的射手
[10:41] It’s not as though our lives depend on it or anything. 我们的命可不能指望这个
[10:46] – Try again. – Ok. -再来 -好
[10:53] What’s this? 这是什么
[10:55] Lyla’s mission profile on the trap 莱拉的任务描述
[10:56] they’ve set for deadshot. 是他们给死亡射手设的圈套
[10:57] Lawton is set to meet his new employer 罗通计划明天晚上八点和他的新雇主碰面
[10:59] and get his assignment tomorrow at 8 pm. 接受新任务
[11:02] Only, his new employer… 只不过 他的新雇主
[11:05] will be an A.R.G.U.S. agent. 是超能力联合调查组探员
[11:06] Lyla will then swoop in with her team 然后莱拉就会带人趁机而入
[11:10] and arrest him. 将他逮捕
[11:13] Do you want Lawton arrested? 你希望罗通被逮捕吗
[11:20] No. 不
[11:23] Then tomorrow night, we cross Floyd Lawton’s name off your list. 那就明晚 我们把弗洛伊德·罗通干掉
[11:28] There is something else we need to look into. 还有一件事我们得调查
[11:32] Two of Laurel’s clients were murdered last night. 劳蕾尔的两名客户昨晚被杀了
[11:33] Their seven-year-old son barely escaped. 就剩7岁的孩子侥幸逃脱
[11:35] That’s terrible. 真是糟糕透了
[11:37] Edward Rasmus, 爱德华·拉斯马斯
[11:38] the financial advisor Laurel was taking to court, 劳蕾尔要起诉的一个理财顾问
[11:40] may not have pulled the trigger, 也许不是他开的枪
[11:42] but he probably called in the hit. 但很可能是他雇佣的杀手
[11:45] I want you to get into his corporate accounts, 我需要你侵入他的公司账户
[11:46] phone records, anything that may link him to the killer, OK? 通话记录 一切可能跟杀手相关的 行吗
[11:52] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[11:55] Laurel’s. 劳蕾尔家
[11:56] Another friendly meal? 又一顿友情午餐么
[11:58] My daughter is secure at her place? 我女儿在她住所安全吗
[12:00] So far, all quiet… 目前来看 一切平静
[12:02] All right, let me know if there is any movement. 好的 一有风吹草动马上告诉我
[12:04] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[12:05] I’m heading over there right now. 我马上过去
[12:07] What did you steal this time? 这次你又偷了什么
[12:09] – You got a minute? – No. -你有时间吗 -没有
[12:11] It’s about the hood. 是跟兜帽男有关的
[12:15] When my men found you on that subway car after you were kidnapped, 你被绑架后 我的人在地铁车厢发现你
[12:18] you told them you didn’t know anything about the vigilante. 你说关于治安维持者 你什么也不知道
[12:21] So there’s something you forgot to tell them? 所以你是有什么忘了说吗
[12:22] No. 不是
[12:23] I just want to see him brought to justice like everyone else. 我只是像所有人一样 希望他就地正法
[12:26] Don’t worry, kid. We’ll get him. 别担心 孩子 我们会抓到他的
[12:29] Just keep making sure I don’t have a reason to get you. 你只管别让我们有理由抓住你就好
[12:36] Taylor? Sweetheart? 泰勒 宝贝儿
[12:39] Are you hungry? 你饿了吗
[12:41] You know, I make the world’s best macaroni and cheese. 我做了世界上最美味的通心粉和芝士哦
[12:44] It’s the only thing she knows how to make. 这是她唯一会做的
[12:49] I miss my mom and dad. 我想爸爸妈妈了
[13:03] When I was your age, 在我还只有你这么大时
[13:05] my mom tucked me into bed that night before going out. 我妈妈把我抱上床后就出去了
[13:10] Then the next thing I knew, 然后就是
[13:11] there was a police officer at my door. 有位警官去我们家
[13:15] He said that she was gone 告诉我她走了
[13:17] and that I would never see her again. But you know what? 我再也见不到她了 但是你知道吗
[13:21] He was wrong. 他错了
[13:23] – You saw her? – Mh-mmm. -你看见她了 -嗯
[13:26] Every time I close my eyes, I can see her. 每当我闭上双眼 我都能看见她
[13:29] Every time I go to bed, 每当我上床睡觉
[13:31] I see her in my dreams. 都能在梦里见到她
[13:34] Really? 真的吗
[13:36] Yeah. 真的
[13:38] Now try it, close your eyes. 现在试试 闭上双眼
[13:44] I see them. 我看到他们了
[13:52] Whenever you are sad, or scared, 当你伤心 或者害怕
[13:56] just remember that they will always be there. 都要记得 他们一直与你同在
[14:03] You constantly surprise me, Merlyn. 你总能给我惊喜 梅林
[14:09] I’ll get it. 我去
[14:12] Ms. Lance? 兰斯小姐吗
[14:13] It’s lt. Kessel, SCPD. 我是星城警署的凯瑟尔副队
[14:17] Your dad asked me to check in. 你父亲叫我来检查一下
[14:19] Lieutenant, can you hold your badge up to the door, please? 副队 能把你的警徽给我看一下吗
[14:29] OK, great. 好的
[14:30] Just one sec. 稍等
[14:33] What? 怎么了
[14:34] His badge number begins with a zero, 他的警徽号码是以0开头的
[14:35] lieutenant’s badge numbers begin with a one– 副队的警徽号码以1开头
[15:16] It was the badge that gave me away, right? 是警徽露馅了 对吗
[15:20] You know, my father’s a cop. 你知道我老爸是警察
[15:24] And that’s not all he taught me. 他教我的还不止这个
[16:02] I’m feeling like it might be time for you to move. 我觉得 你正好可以搬家了
[16:05] Dad, whoever Rasmus hired 爸爸 不管拉斯马斯雇佣了谁
[16:07] is going to keep coming until he finishes the job, 他都不会放弃 直到完成任务
[16:09] Otherwise Rasmus will just hire someone else who will. 否则拉斯马斯就会再找人来
[16:13] Ok, listen, I want the three of you 好了 我要求你们三个
[16:15] in protective custody immediately, and don’t even think about it. 马上接受保护性监禁 别想拒绝
[16:17] He killed two of my men. 他杀了我两个人
[16:19] The hood just saved our lives. 兜帽男刚刚救了我们
[16:21] We can trust him. 我们可以信任他
[16:23] He won’t let anything happen to me. 他不会让我受伤的
[16:25] Even if I was comfortable 就算我能接受
[16:26] with the idea of him watching over you 24/7, 他一天24小时都看着你
[16:28] which I’m not, 何况我不能
[16:30] something tells me he’s got better things to do. 我也不用他来管这个闲事
[16:33] What about Oliver? 那奥利弗行吗
[16:35] Sorry, you got another friend named Oliver? 抱歉 你还有别的朋友叫奥利弗吗
[16:36] The Queens have more security than the president. 奎恩家族的安全保障比总统还多
[16:39] They’ve got cameras everywhere, bodyguards in every wing, 他们到处都有摄像头 到处都是保镖
[16:43] and no one goes in or out without being accounted for. 没有人可以不登记就进入
[16:46] We both only want what is best for Laurel. 我们都想给劳蕾尔最安全的环境
[16:49] And right now that is to stay close to Oliver. 现在最安全的就是和奥利弗待在一起
[16:52] Trust me. 相信我
[17:07] This is Mr. Robbins. 这是罗宾斯先生
[17:10] Where you go, he goes. 不管你去哪他都跟着
[17:12] You’ll be very well protected, Ms. Lance. 你会被保护得很好 兰斯小姐
[17:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:14] I hand-selected these men myself. 这些人都是我亲自挑选的
[17:16] The house and the grounds are completely secure. 整个房子都很安全
[17:18] Please make yourself at home. 请别客气
[17:21] You must be Taylor. 你一定就是泰勒了
[17:23] How about I show you where I hide the good cookies? 告诉你我在哪藏了好吃的饼干怎么样
[17:29] Mr. Queen, whenever you’re ready, 奎恩先生 只要您准备好了
[17:31] I can take you to your next appointment, sir. 我随时送您去下一场会议
[17:34] The Lawton meeting? 罗通会议
[17:35] Yes. 好的
[17:36] I just need to swing by the club 我需要先去趟夜店
[17:38] and pick up my good suit. 换身好西装
[17:39] So, I’ll meet you there. 那我们到那见
[17:41] Of course, sir. 好的 先生
[17:44] You’re leaving? 你要走了吗
[17:44] There’s something else I need to take care of. It’s important. 我得去处理件重要的事情
[17:47] More important than what’s going on here? 比这儿的事还重要吗
[17:50] No offense to Oliver, but I think we need 无意冒犯奥利弗 可我觉得
[17:52] Mr. Robbins and his men more than him. 有罗宾斯先生和他的人保护就够了
[18:00] You are the reason why we’re here, 要不是你 我们不会躲在这里
[18:02] And trust me, that wasn’t easy to admit. 相信我 即使你不愿承认
[18:04] You’ll be fine. 你们会没事的
[18:06] I promise. 我保证
[18:22] You know, chewing might help. 多嚼一下比较好
[18:25] Hmm. Not dainty enough for you? 狼吞虎咽对你来说不够优雅吗
[18:27] I could eat you under the table, Roy Harper. 我比你能吃多了 罗伊·哈珀
[18:30] Don’t forget that. 可不要忘了
[18:32] All units, code 10-80. 全体人员 编码10-80
[18:34] Starling City port, 10-80… 星港 10-80
[18:35] What is that? 什么
[18:36] Suspected vigilante activity, 发现疑似治安维持者行迹
[18:38] Requesting all available units. 呼叫所有待命人员
[18:40] Do you have a police radio in your pocket? 你口袋里放了个警用对讲机吗
[18:42] No, I’m just happy to see you. 没有 很高兴见到你
[18:45] Got to run. 我得走了
[19:02] Nice evening huh? 今晚不错嘛
[19:11] I think you’ve got something that belongs to me. 我觉得你拿了我的东西
[19:14] You set this up, just to get your radio back? 你给我下套 就是想拿回对讲机
[19:18] I do love that radio. 我确实很喜欢这个对讲机
[19:20] Come on. 走吧
[19:24] I’m uploading a satellite overview 我给你手机传了一张
[19:25] of the plaza to your phone… 广场的卫星全景图像…
[19:27] Thanks, but I know the place– 谢谢 不过我知道地点…
[19:28] Dig was pretty specific about where you should perch– you know, 狄格很清楚你潜伏的地点应该在哪
[19:32] what position gives you the best shot at Lawton. 以便能给罗通致命一击
[19:34] I think. 我是这么认为的
[19:35] He used a lot of military jargon. 他说了很多军事用语
[19:38] So you’re sniping a sniper. 你要狙击一名狙击手
[19:40] Kind of ironic, don’t you think? 挺讽刺的 不觉得吗
[19:44] Me neither. 我也不觉得
[19:46] What’s that? 那是什么
[19:47] I had a remote access trojan 我用远程木马
[19:48] scouring the Internet for Edward Rasmus. 在网上搜索爱德华·拉斯马斯
[19:50] His name just popped up on a flight manifest, 他的名字出现在飞行人员名单里
[19:52] 20:15 to Shanghai… 晚上8点15分前往上海…
[19:54] He’s running. 他要逃跑
[19:54] That’s good, right? 挺好的 不是吗
[19:56] If he’s leaving town, 如果他离开星城
[19:57] he won’t be after Laurel and the child anymore. 劳蕾尔和那个孩子就安全了
[20:02] But if you did want to stop him, 如果你想彻底阻止他
[20:05] looks like it’s now or never. 过了这村就没这店了
[20:06] Deadshot or Rasmus… your choice. 死亡射手还是拉斯马斯 选吧
[20:30] Trap one, this is Harbinger. 陷阱一号 我是先驱者
[20:32] Wait for Lawton to enter and make contact. 等待罗通进来 联系我们
[20:34] Then we’ll take him down. 然后拿下他
[20:54] Damn it, Oliver… 该死 奥利弗…
[21:00] Just until this CNRI mess dies down. 只等创新联合会的烂摊子消停
[21:03] And if it doesn’t, two best things about China– 如果没有 中国还有两样好东西
[21:05] wontons and no extradition treaty. 馄饨和无引渡条约
[21:08] Hey, hey, I thought I was paying you extra 我记得说过要多付你钱
[21:10] not to stop at the reds. 遇到红灯不要停
[21:31] Trap one, possible target acquisition. 陷阱一号 疑似目标出现
[21:39] Get ready. 准备
[21:50] Stand down. 退下
[21:54] Maybe Lawton didn’t take the bait after all. 或许罗通根本没上钩
[22:17] We’re blown! Take cover! 我们被袭击了 找掩护
[22:52] On your knees. On your knees. 跪下 跪下
[22:57] Hands behind your head. 手放头上
[23:02] I saw you coming a mile away. 我在一英里外就看到你来了
[23:05] Thanks for tipping me off. 谢谢你提醒我
[23:06] I’ll kill you for what you did to Andy. 我要杀了你 为安迪报仇
[23:07] I’d be pulling these triggers right now, 我可以现在就杀了你
[23:09] except there’s nobody paying me. 但是没人付我钱
[23:15] There’s space for you right here, 这儿还有空地儿
[23:17] right next to your brother. 就挨着你哥哥
[23:20] You’d do best to remember that. 好好给我记住了
[23:43] What happened? 怎么了
[23:47] You didn’t show, things didn’t go well. 你没来 事情不太顺利
[23:50] Rasmus was skipping town… 拉斯马斯要逃走…
[23:52] and I had to reprioritize. 我得分轻重缓急
[23:54] Thanks to your new priorities 多谢你的轻重缓急 奥利弗
[23:55] four agents are dead, Oliver. 四名探员身亡
[23:58] You could have stopped this guy, 你本可以阻止他
[24:00] ended this maniac once and for all. 永远地阻止这个疯子
[24:03] Lawton got away? 罗通跑了
[24:06] You seriously think 你真的天真地认为
[24:08] a man who goes by the name “Deadshot” 一个被称为”死亡射手”的人
[24:09] was going down without a fight? 会不击自溃
[24:11] I needed you there, man. 我需要你帮我 兄弟
[24:13] Taylor Moore was relying on me, Diggle. 泰勒·摩尔的命押在我身上 狄格尔
[24:14] But this was never about that kid, 这跟那个小孩无关
[24:16] he is safe under armed security at your house. 他在你家里被武装保护着 很安全
[24:19] This is about Laurel. 是因为劳蕾尔
[24:21] Diggle, I made a choice. 狄格尔 我做出了选择
[24:23] I know. 我知道
[24:24] You chose Laurel. 你选择了劳蕾尔
[24:26] Always her. 总是她
[24:30] Everybody else be damned. 其他人都该死
[24:41] Something to say, Felicity? 有什么要说的吗 费利西蒂
[24:44] Nothing you want to hear. 没有你想听的
[24:57] Try again. 再试一次
[25:04] You’re thinking too much. 你的思绪太多了
[25:06] Nobody ever accused me of that before. 从来没人这样说过我
[25:18] Show-off. 炫耀
[25:20] I see my target in the distance, 我注视着远处的目标
[25:22] I feel the variation in the wind, 感受着风向的变化
[25:25] I hear the bowstring tighten… 听着弓弦越拉越紧
[25:28] And I let go. 然后 松手
[25:31] Give in to your senses… 用心去感受…
[25:33] Don’t think. 不要想
[25:55] You’re right, 你说得对
[25:56] This is definitively not 这既不是合适的时间
[25:57] the time or place… 也不是合适的地点…
[25:58] No, it’s–no, it’s just there’s, uh… 不是这样的 只是有个
[26:02] someone. 有个人
[26:04] And it’s a mile past complicated, 这件事很复杂
[26:06] but I can’t. 但我不能这么做
[26:09] Does she know how much you love her? 她知道你有多爱她吗
[26:13] I suspect right now she doesn’t. 我怀疑现在她不知道
[26:19] But as soon as I’m home, she will. 但我一回家她就会知道的
[26:25] You looked so beautiful that night. 你那天晚上很漂亮
[26:30] I remember Oliver telling me once 我记得有一次奥利弗跟我说
[26:33] that he wished your father 他希望你爸爸
[26:34] would let him come over to your house more often. 能让他多去你家
[26:37] That being there 在那里
[26:39] made him feel less like Robert Queen’s son 他觉得自己不太像是罗伯特·奎恩的儿子
[26:41] and more like himself. 而更像是他自己
[26:44] I liked who my son was when he was around you. 我喜欢我儿子在你身边时的样子
[26:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:50] Hey. The police just called. 警察刚才来电话了
[26:54] Edward Rasmus was arrested. 爱德华·拉斯马斯被捕了
[26:57] Really? What happened? 真的吗 发生什么事了
[27:00] Apparently he confessed to everything. 显然他全都招了
[27:02] He’s going to go to prison for a long time 他要去蹲很长时间的监狱
[27:04] and won’t be able to hurt anyone ever again. 再也不能伤害任何人了
[27:05] Why would he confess? 他为什么会认罪
[27:08] The vigilante was involved. 治安维持者出现了
[27:11] Good for him. 他干得不错
[27:15] So, I guess it’s over. 那么我想一切都结束了
[27:18] Yes…yeah. 应该是吧
[27:19] Great, I’ll go wake up Taylor– 很好 我去叫醒泰勒
[27:21] No, Tommy, please. 不 汤米 别去
[27:22] He’s sleeping, he’s been through a lot. 他睡着了 他已经承受太多了
[27:24] Now you all are welcome to stay. 你们都可以留下
[27:27] We certainly have enough room. 我们有足够的房间
[27:32] It’s your call. 决定权在你
[27:35] Thank you, Mrs. Queen. 谢谢你 奎恩夫人
[27:38] I guess we’ll stay, then. 我想我们该留下来
[27:40] Good. 好吧
[27:49] Your lawyer’s here. 你的律师来了
[27:52] It’s you. 是你
[27:55] I’d like to discuss loose ends. 我来做个了断
[27:59] You didn’t get my message? 你没收到我的消息吗
[28:01] Forget about the Moore boy. 忘了摩尔家的那个男孩吧
[28:04] I’ve already confessed, that freakshow in a hood 我已经招供了 那个该死的兜帽男
[28:07] told me he’d kill me if I didn’t. 跟我说如果我不认罪他就杀了我
[28:09] We need to make this meeting appear legitimate. 我们得让这次会面看起来合法一些
[28:11] Lawyer stuff. 律师的东西
[28:15] Sign here, please. 在这儿签字
[28:16] Am I clear? You leave the boy alone. 我说清楚了吗 你离那男孩远点儿
[28:20] I wish I could, 我也希望我能
[28:22] but he’s seen my face. 但他看到过我的脸
[28:24] Just like you. 就像你一样
[28:29] If you put pressure in just the right areas above the forearm, 如果你用力按压前臂的这个地方
[28:32] like I did to you, an embolism will form 就像我对你做的一样 前臂内侧静脉
[28:35] In the medial antebrachial vein. 就会形成一个血栓
[28:37] When the air pocket reaches your heart in, 当气泡到达你的心脏
[28:40] give or take, fifteen seconds, 大概只需要十五秒钟
[28:42] You’ll die. It’s relatively painless. 你就会死 这基本是无痛的
[28:48] Nothing personal. 这不是个人恩怨
[28:51] We’re done here! 我们谈完了
[29:13] Excuse me, hi, I’m looking for my boyfriend, 打扰一下 我在找我的男朋友
[29:15] He’s kind of a regular around here. 他差不多是这儿的常客
[29:17] Piercing blue eyes, 犀利的蓝眼睛
[29:19] And may or may not have stolen a police radio. 可能偷了一个警用无线电对讲机
[29:21] Yeah, that’s him. Behind you. 他在那儿 你身后
[29:29] Well, that’s a nice look. 这表情不错
[29:31] What were you thinking? 你到底是怎么想的
[29:32] Well, if it isn’t the wonder twins… 这不是神奇二人组嘛
[29:35] He’s very sorry for stealing the radio, 他很抱歉偷了那个对讲机
[29:37] And he won’t ever bug you 他再也不会给你添乱了
[29:39] or steal anything from you guys ever again. 也不会偷走你们的任何东西了
[29:41] Both of you. Come with me. 你们俩都跟我过来
[29:48] What are we doing here? 我们在这儿干什么
[29:49] Well, your boyfriend is so interested in the hood, 你男朋友对兜帽男太感兴趣了
[29:53] I thought he might like to meet someone else 我想他应该想认识一位
[29:54] who already made his acquaintance. 兜帽男的熟人
[29:56] Oh, god… 天呐
[30:01] Who was he? 他是谁
[30:03] Well, that’s the thing. When you’re alive, you get a name. 这就是关键 当你活着的时候有个名字
[30:06] When you wind up down here, you get a number. 当你躺在这儿的时候 只有个号码
[30:08] Meet 26. 这是26号
[30:10] See, your pal the hood, 你的朋友兜帽男
[30:13] he’s already sent 26 stiffs down here 已经往这里送了26具尸体
[30:18] since he started his little one-man… 自从他开始他的一个人的
[30:21] war. 战争
[30:22] Maybe this guy deserved it. Maybe he did. 也许这个人罪有应得 就是这样
[30:25] But that’s not how justice works. 但正义不是这样的
[30:27] You see, the vigilante, 那个治安维持者
[30:29] he doesn’t have to answer to anyone but himself, 他不需要听令于任何人 除了他自己
[30:32] and that’s a very dangerous power to give to any one man. 这对任何人来说都是非常危险的
[30:35] He saved my life. 他救了我的命
[30:40] And how do you know tomorrow he won’t just as easily take it? 你怎么知道他就不会再轻易地要了你的命
[30:45] Get out of here. 离开这里
[30:46] Let’s go. 走吧
[31:17] He’s safe now, Laurel. 他安全了 劳蕾尔
[31:20] With a hard road ahead of him. 但还有很艰难的路要走
[31:23] Well, he’s lucky to have you in his life. 他很幸运地遇到了你
[31:28] I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉
[31:34] When you first got home, 当你刚回家的时候
[31:37] I didn’t think that you changed much. 我以为你没有多大改变
[31:40] But you have, and… 但你真的变了 而且
[31:43] it’s nice to see. 很高兴看到你这样
[31:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:58] I have a delivery van coming in for Ms. Lance, 我放进来一辆给兰斯小姐送东西的货车
[32:01] His I.D. checks out. 已经检查过身份证
[32:02] Thanks for the heads up. 多谢你的提醒
[32:10] For…Ms. Lance. 给兰斯小姐的
[32:22] What a beautiful home. 真是个漂亮的家
[32:32] Such a pain in here, 这里充满痛苦
[32:34] sense of loss and regret, you can feel it, 可以感受到失落和悔恨
[32:37] down to the wood panelling. 到处都是
[32:48] Tommy… 汤米
[32:49] Can you two stay here with Taylor? 你们俩能在这儿陪着泰勒吗
[32:51] – Where are you going? – It’s an old house, -你要去哪 -这是栋老房子
[32:52] fuses blow all the time, it’s probably nothing, 短路是常有的事 没什么大不了
[32:54] just please… 就请你…
[32:56] – Come on. – Ok. -来吧 -好的
[33:21] He’s here. 他在这
[33:24] Where’s the child? 孩子在哪
[33:26] This house is quite large 这房子真大
[33:27] and I don’t particularly care to check every room. 不过我可以一间一间找
[33:31] Very well. 很好
[33:32] Have it your way. 遂你的愿
[33:57] Laurel… Laurel, don’t– 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 别
[33:58] No, Ollie is still out there. 不 奥利还在那呢
[34:37] What happened to you on that island? 你在那岛上经历了什么
[34:39] You’re about to find out. 很快你就会知道了
[35:14] Death by poker. 被扑克牌干掉
[35:15] That’s a new one. 真新颖啊
[35:18] He was going to shoot me. 他就要向我开枪了
[35:19] And then, uh, mister… 然后 这位…
[35:21] Robbins, he grabbed the poker and… 罗宾斯先生 他拿起扑克牌…
[35:24] saved my life. 救了我的命
[35:27] Mr. Robbins was a real hero. 罗宾斯先生还真是个英雄啊
[35:31] If it weren’t for him, we’d all be dead. 要不是他 我们都完了
[35:33] I’ve got enough details for my report. 这够我写报告的了
[35:36] I’ll clear my boys out of here. 我会叫警员离开的
[35:40] Let’s go. 走吧
[35:57] You still love her. Don’t you? 你还爱着她 是吧
[36:01] It doesn’t matter how I feel. 我的感觉不重要
[36:03] Because of what I do… 因为我现在做的事
[36:06] I could never be with her. 我永远不能和她在一起
[36:08] You see, you don’t have anything to be afraid of. 你没什么好紧张的
[36:10] She is never… 她永远…
[36:13] ever going to know my secret. 都不会知道我的秘密
[36:16] It doesn’t matter if she knows. 就算她知道 也没关系
[36:19] I know. 我知道
[36:20] And I don’t know how to be with Laurel 我不知该怎么面对劳蕾尔
[36:22] knowing the entire time… 因为我心中一直明白
[36:26] that if she ever found out who you really are… 假如她知道你的真实身份
[36:31] she would choose you. 她还是会选择你
[36:45] Thank you for everything you tried to do for Eric and Nancy. 谢谢你为埃里克和南希所做的一切
[36:48] And for keeping Taylor safe. 还有保护泰勒的安全
[36:52] Come here. 过来
[36:58] You keep being a good boy, ok? 要继续做个好孩子 知道吗
[37:12] Tommy, I really need to talk to you… 汤米 我得跟你聊聊…
[37:19] What’s that for? 这是干什么
[37:21] It’s my stuff. 我的东西
[37:25] What’s going on? 怎么了
[37:27] I’m not sure that I’m ready 我还不确定已经准备好
[37:28] for the kind of commitment that you’re looking for. 许下你想要的承诺
[37:31] I don’t want to hurt you in the long run, so– 我不想以后伤害你 所以
[37:33] Wait. We both almost lost our lives, 等等 我们才逃过一劫
[37:36] and I’m emotional, too, but you can’t be serious. 我现在也没缓过神来 你在开玩笑吧
[37:39] This is me serious, Laurel. 我很认真 劳蕾尔
[37:41] But… 但是…
[37:43] but it doesn’t make any sense, I mean, why… 这没道理啊 为什么
[37:46] Why now? 为什么是现在
[37:48] Why even at all? 为什么要这样做
[37:49] I thought that I wanted this. 我以为这就是我想要的
[37:52] You. 你
[37:54] And the other night made me realize I don’t. 那晚我才明白我并不想要这些
[37:57] You’re lying. 你撒谎
[38:00] I am not a liar. 我不是骗子
[38:02] If you’ve changed, and I know that you’ve changed, 如果你改变了 我知道你改变了
[38:06] then you wouldn’t– 你就不会
[38:08] You would never do this. 你就不会这样做
[38:13] Then I guess I haven’t changed as much as we all thought, then. 那我大概没你想象中改变的多吧
[38:33] I KNOW. You think I’m an idiot. 我知道你以为我是傻子
[38:37] I always thought you were an idiot. 我一直都觉得你是个傻子
[38:40] Now I think you’re brain dead. 现在觉得你是个脑残
[38:42] Yeah, you’re probably right. 是吧 大概是这样
[38:45] Look, I don’t understand this, Roy. 我不明白 罗伊
[38:48] Why is finding The Hood so important to you? 为什么找到兜帽侠对你来说这么重要
[38:52] I can’t stop replaying that night in my head. 我没法忘记那晚的景象
[38:56] The night I got kidnapped by that psycho, I just… 我被那疯子绑架的那晚
[38:59] I thought I was going to die. 我以为我要死了
[39:00] – But you didn’t. – Yeah, because of him. -但你没死 -是的 他救了我
[39:03] You don’t owe him anything. 你不欠他什么啊
[39:05] You’re wrong, I owe him everything. 错了 我的命都是他给的
[39:09] And I can’t go back to the way things were, Thea, 我没法再像以前一样 西娅
[39:12] I can’t just go back to being nothing. 我没法像以前一样一无是处
[39:15] You’re the one that keeps telling me 是你一直告诉我
[39:16] that I can be better than who I am, and this… 我能成为更好的人 这…
[39:19] this is my chance to be. 这就是我的机会
[39:23] I can’t explain it, but… 我没法解释 不过…
[39:25] It feels like my life is connected to his. 我感觉他的性命与我从此息息相关
[39:35] So let’s find him. 那我们去找他吧
[39:39] I can tell this means the world to you. 我知道这对你非常重要
[39:42] And you mean the world to me. 而你又对我非常重要
[39:47] So let’s find him. 那我们一起找吧
[39:50] You and me. 我和你
[39:52] Vigilante, here we come. 治安维持者 我们来了
[40:08] Was hoping you’d be here. 想着你会在这
[40:12] I want us to get back on the same page. 但愿我们能达成一致
[40:14] Oliver, we’re not even in the same book, 奥利弗 我们甚至已经不是一路人了
[40:17] You and me, not anymore. 你跟我再也不是了
[40:20] I just did what I thought I had to. 我只是做了我觉得该做的事
[40:26] Just like I’m doing what I have to. 就像我不得不这样做
[40:31] We’re done. 就此别过
[40:34] Don’t do this. 别这样
[40:35] The only thing you have to stop me 除非你向我射箭
[40:37] from going out that door is an arrow. 否则没什么能阻止我的脚步
[40:51] Where’s he going? 他去哪呢
[41:04] So how did our Robin Hood do? 罗宾汉先生进展如何
[41:06] As expected? 如预期一样吗
[41:08] So back to the drawing board we go. 那我们重头来过吧
[41:19] Yao fei! 姚飞
[41:21] Ba! 爸
[41:30] How did you escape? 你怎么逃出来的
[41:33] I didn’t. 我没有
[41:41] You son of a bitch… 你这个小人
[41:50] Your time on this island is at an end. 你们就要跟这岛说再见了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme