Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For 5 years, 五年里
[00:05] I was stranded on an island with only one goal– 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
[00:09] survive. 生存
[00:10] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:15] to use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:21] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:24] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:28] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:30] Mom? 妈妈
[00:30] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么
[00:31] I believe sarah’s still alive. 我觉得莎拉还活着
[00:33] You don’t actually have any proof. 你连一点她活着的证据都没有
[00:35] I have proof. 我有证据
[00:36] Doesn’t it look just like Sarah? 她看上去不正是莎拉吗
[00:38] I did manage to find one thing. 我确实找到了一样东西
[00:43] I want to get out. 我想退出
[00:44] Malcolm Merlyn. 马尔科姆·梅林
[00:45] I want you to kill him for me. 我要你替我杀了他
[00:49] We have a traitor in our midst. 我们之中有叛徒
[00:51] He just made his last mistake. 这会是他犯的最后一个错误了
[00:55] Lawyers for John Nickels spoke to the press today. 约翰·尼可的律师今日发表声明
[00:58] They say they’re pleased the D.A. declined to indict 他们很高兴看到地方检察官拒绝
[01:00] their client on charges stemming from the recent fire 就近日尼可大楼火灾事件
[01:02] in one of Nickel’s buildings. 对其客户起诉
[01:04] John Nickel is one of the wealthiest 约翰·尼可是星城
[01:05] real estate developers in Starling city. 最富有的房地产开放商之一
[01:07] He’s also one of the dirtiest. 他也属于最肮脏的之一
[01:09] That building that burnt down last night? 就昨晚烧掉的那栋楼
[01:11] Wiring was not up to code. 线路没有达到检测要求
[01:13] Maybe he didn’t know that. 可能他不知道呢
[01:14] I guess he also didn’t know 估计他也不知道
[01:15] about the seven people who have frozen to death 过去三年冻死在
[01:17] in his other buildings over the past three years. 他其他的楼里的那七个人
[01:19] Yeah, he’s a real man of the people. 他可是群众眼里的正人君子
[01:23] Not for long. 持续不了多久了
[01:25] The D.A. ignores this, 地方检察官忽视了这点
[01:26] and the police can’t do anything 因为所有贫民都还在贫民区
[01:27] because all these slums are in the Glades. 警察也束手无策
[01:30] So tonight,Felicity, 所以今晚 费利西蒂
[01:31] we cross Mr. Nickel’s name off the list. 我们把尼可先生的名字从名单上划掉
[01:36] You OK with that? 可以接受吗
[01:39] The scene outside of the courtroom 毫不意外
[01:40] where Nickel was released this afternoon 今天下午尼可被释放后
[01:41] was not surprisingly tense. 法庭外的场面相当失控
[01:44] 100 percent. 百分之百了
[03:22] He was just gone? 他刚刚离开了吗
[03:23] No! Not gone. Taken. 不是 是被带走了
[03:26] Looks like Nickel was on somebody else’s list, too. 看来尼可也在别人的名单上啊
[03:28] After the fire last night, it’s not entirely surprising. 就昨晚那场大火来说 这一点也不意外
[03:31] Felicity, 费利西蒂
[03:31] I need you to get me everything that you can on Nickel. 我需要你找到所有跟尼可有关的资料
[03:34] Focus on his tenants, and anyone who might have 主要是关于他的租户
[03:35] filed a formal complaint against him, or… 以及任何投诉过他的人 或者
[03:38] people that lost something in the fire. 在这场大火中失去什么的人
[03:40] Well, it’s going to be some list. 一定是他在某人的名单上了
[03:41] I mean, slum lords aren’t generally known for their popularity. 贫民们不怎么熟悉他们的领主
[03:43] – Plus… – What? -加上 -什么
[03:47] Nothing, it’s just– 没什么 只是
[03:50] You went over there to be all, 你过去就是一副
[03:50] “Grrr, stop being bad or I’ll arrow you,” “嘿 使坏我就射死你”的样子
[03:53] And now you want to rescue him. 现在你却要去救他
[03:54] I don’t like the idea that somebody dangerous is out there. 我不想看到有些危险的人逍遥法外
[03:59] Somebody else. 别的危险的人
[04:01] Because typically… 因为一般来说
[04:05] They don’t show my level of restraint. 他们没有我的自制力
[04:08] So you’re going to cross Nickel off anyway? 所以你要去把尼可干掉么
[04:09] No. 不
[04:10] I’m finding somebody else who needs a talking to. 我会找到那个需要谈一谈的人
[04:13] You’re going out there again, Oliver? 你又要去那里吗 奥利弗
[04:15] Why don’t you go home and be with your family, man? 为什么不回家待着 哥们儿
[04:17] That’s when the work is done, Diggle. 那也要干完活了 狄格尔
[04:18] Ok, then I’ll take you out to dinner. 好吧 那我带你去吃晚餐
[04:20] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[04:22] I’m not asking. 我不是在问你的意见
[04:30] Simple exchange. 一个小交易
[04:32] You get us a way off the island, 你给我们一条出岛的路
[04:33] and we’ll give you the circuit board 我们就把电路板还给你
[04:35] So that your missile launcher 这样的话 你的导弹发射器
[04:36] isn’t just furniture. 就不仅仅是个装饰了
[04:38] You’ve grown up quite a bit, Mr. Queen. 你成熟了不少 奎恩先生
[04:39] I’ll give you that. 我答应你
[04:43] I can get you a boat. 我给你找条船
[04:46] But I need time. 但我需要一点时间
[04:47] You got an hour, Fyers, and then you’re never– 你有一个小时 法尔斯 否则你再也
[04:51] What?! 干嘛
[04:53] We understand it might take you longer than an hour to get a boat. 我们能理解 你需要一小时弄条船
[04:55] What we mean is you need to move with some dispatch. 但你得快点
[04:58] Ah, Wilson, still in command there, eh? 威尔逊 还在指挥呢
[05:01] I thought your little pet had staged a coup d’etat. 我还以为你的小宠物在筹划政变呢
[05:03] Just get us the damn boat. 赶紧弄条船来
[05:26] Now you want to stop? 你现在要停下来么
[05:27] Well, we don’t all have butlers. 我们可没有男管家
[05:29] You know, some of us actually have to answer our own doors. 总得自己去开门
[05:32] Oh, the horror. 好恐怖哟
[05:39] You look familiar. 你看起来很面熟
[05:41] Did I see you on TV or something? 我是在电视还是哪里看到过你么
[05:43] Probably. I’m Thea Queen. 有可能 我是西娅·奎恩
[05:45] Yeah, right. 对
[05:47] Did you get it? 你拿到了吗
[05:49] Tomorrow night. 明晚
[05:50] Joe wants us there at 11 P.M. 乔希望我们明晚11点到那儿
[05:51] He said to be on time, Harper. 哈珀 他说得准时
[05:59] What’s happening tomorrow at 11:00? 明晚11点要干什么
[06:01] You know, I’m actually kind of focused on 话说我更关心
[06:02] what’s happening right now. 现在要干什么
[06:03] Oh, ok. 好吧
[06:10] No, no, Thea, don’t! 别别 西娅 别这样
[06:14] Why do you have a gun? 你怎么会有把枪
[06:16] Because I’m no good with knives. 因为我不擅长用刀
[06:20] Look, it’s just a liquor store. 只是个酒铺
[06:22] The guy’s a creep. Trust me, he deserves it. 那是个恶心的家伙 相信我 他活该
[06:25] Look, if it’ll make you feel any better… 如果这样会让你好受点…
[06:30] I won’t be armed. 我不装子弹就是了
[06:32] But of course, the owner won’t know that, but… 当然 店主不会知道 但是
[06:34] I got you a job at my brother’s club. 我在我哥那儿给你找了份工作
[06:37] You have choices. You don’t have to be a criminal! 你又不是无从选择 你不必去犯罪啊
[06:39] I’m not talking about phone bills. 我现在不是付不起电话费
[06:42] I owe people. 我欠的是人情债
[06:44] People with much bigger guns than this. 那些人的枪可比这个厉害多了
[06:46] Look, here in the glades, 在这贫民区里混
[06:48] this is pretty much the only solution. 这是唯一的出路
[06:50] No, lots of people in the glades live honest lives. 不 这里很多人本分地过活
[06:53] Obviously not you. 显然你不是
[06:55] – You’re just a waste. – No, thea. -你就是个废物 -不 西娅
[06:57] Thea! 西娅
[06:59] I’m going to make sure you get home ok. 我得知道你安全到家了
[07:01] Don’t bother. 别费心
[07:06] Yeah. Mm-hmm. 是 好的
[07:11] Yeah. 好的
[07:16] Yeah. 是
[07:18] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[07:21] There you go. 给你
[07:24] Um, what’s all this? 这是怎么回事
[07:26] Well, you asked me to look into your mother’s leads on Sarah, 你让我调查你妈妈找到的莎拉的线索
[07:30] so I made some calls. 所以我打了几通电话
[07:31] It looks like you did a lot more than that. 看起来你花的功夫不只这些啊
[07:33] Well, yeah, but you’re the one who said we should do this, Laurel, 是你说我们要这么做 劳蕾尔
[07:35] so, you know, if there’s even a chance that your sister is– 这样如果你妹妹有一线生机
[07:38] – Yeah, but– – Thank you. -没错 但是 -谢谢
[07:40] Hi, sweetheart, I’m sorry about the mess. 亲爱的 抱歉这里一团糟
[07:42] Quentin, I just got off the phone with the consulate in Phuket. 昆汀 我刚和普吉岛领事馆谈过
[07:45] The secretary there’s going to run Sarah’s photo 那儿的官员说会在数据库里
[07:47] against their database, see if there’s a match. 搜寻莎拉的照片 看看是否能找到
[07:50] That’s good work. 做得不错
[07:55] What? 什么
[07:57] Well, I guess I just thought deep down 我只是打心底里
[07:59] that you were going to help mom… 认为你想让妈妈
[08:01] accept things. 接受事实
[08:04] Things you and I accepted. 你和我以前已经接受的事实
[08:11] Yeah, but… 没错 但是
[08:14] You got to admit. 你得承认
[08:17] This girl, she looks a lot like Sarah. 这个女孩 看起来非常像莎拉
[08:19] Sarah had that same cap. The Starling City rockets. 莎拉也有那个帽子 星城火箭队
[08:22] Your dad bought it for her, remember? 是你爸爸买给她的 记得吗
[08:24] Yeah, I remember. 我记得
[08:27] Stranger things have happened. 奇怪的事情发生了
[08:29] Yeah. I can see that. 是 我看出来了
[08:39] Hungrier than I thought. 我比想象得饿多了
[08:42] Are you waiting for me to finish before giving me the lecture? 你要等我吃完饭才发表长篇大论吗
[08:47] Oliver, you’ve been spending a lot of time 奥利弗 你这几个礼拜
[08:48] under that hood the last couple weeks. 掩藏在兜帽下的时间有点长
[08:50] Keeps my ears warm. 别冻着耳朵嘛
[08:53] And you made this decision to, um, 你这么做是为了
[08:55] avoid entanglements? 避免麻烦吗
[08:57] For their protection. 为了保护一些人
[08:58] The people who get close to me get hurt. 他们一靠近我就会受伤
[09:01] What’s the problem? 怎么了
[09:03] Do you think I’m losing my grip? 你认为我失控了吗
[09:05] No, it’s just the opposite, really. You seem calm. 恰恰相反 你看起来很平静
[09:08] Scary calm. 平静得吓人
[09:10] I get that things didn’t end well with Helena, with Mckenna… 我明白你与海伦娜 麦肯纳
[09:13] With Laurel. 劳蕾尔的感情都不顺利
[09:15] With Sarah. 还有莎拉
[09:16] The list goes on. Yeah. But what do you do? 名单还长着 可你又做了什么呢
[09:19] You hood up, you go home, you repeat. 你带上兜帽 回家 一再如此
[09:20] It’s not much of a life. 这可算不上过日子
[09:21] Well, the life that I’m leading for myself right now 我现在过的日子
[09:23] doesn’t leave much room for an actual life. 没法留给自己什么空间了
[09:28] And I don’t need one. 我也不需要
[09:30] That’s a pretty bleak future you plan on spending… with no one. 这可不是光明的未来 无人相伴
[09:36] I’m used to isolation. 我已经习惯孤独了
[09:37] And that is exactly what worries me. 就是这点让我担心
[09:40] You’ve been home for 8 months, Oliver, 你已经回家八个月了 奥利弗
[09:41] But I don’t think you left that island yet. 但我认为你的心还困在那座岛上
[09:48] What the hell is going on? 这到底是什么回事
[09:52] Yeah? 怎么了
[09:53] Found Nickel. Click the link I just sent you. 找到尼可了 点开我给你的链接
[09:55] This came up on every screen with an I.P. address 每个手机都收到了这个链接
[09:57] originating from the glades. 以及一个贫民区的IP地址
[10:01] If you make the glades your home, 如果你把贫民区当做自己家
[10:02] you know who this man is. 你就知道这家伙是谁
[10:05] John Nickel. 约翰·尼可
[10:07] He owns your tenements. 他是你公寓的主人
[10:09] Manages your slums. 管理着这贫民窟
[10:12] Provides the leaking roofs over your head. 为你们提供漏雨的屋顶
[10:15] The mold in your pipes 烟囱里的霉菌
[10:17] And asbestos in your walls. 墙上的石棉
[10:19] Basically, he makes money off our suffering. 简而言之 他压榨我们挣钱
[10:24] But the police aren’t interested in helping us. 但警察没兴趣理会我们
[10:27] They may have let us down, but I won’t. 他们或许会让我们失望 但我不会
[10:30] John, I want to give you the chance to state your case. 约翰 我想给你个机会自我陈述
[10:34] Why shouldn’t you be punished? 为何你不该受惩罚
[10:39] I knew there was bad stuff in my buildings. 我知道我的公寓条件不是很好
[10:43] Track him, Felicity. 追踪他 费莉希蒂
[10:45] – I’m looking. Ok, yes, I made a little profit! -正在查 -没错 我赚了点小钱
[10:49] At least they had a place to live. 但至少他们有容身之所
[10:51] Without me, people like that would end up on the street. 没有我 这些人只能流落街头
[10:53] “People like that.” 这些人
[10:58] That’s all we are to guys like this. 我们都是这样的人
[11:03] Don’t. 别
[11:08] I find you… 我宣判你
[11:11] guilty. 有罪
[11:23] There are plenty more people 还有很多人
[11:24] who need to answer for their crimes against us. 需要为如此对待我们受到惩罚
[11:28] So… 所以
[11:30] Who’s next? 下一个是谁
[11:36] Anything new? 有新发现吗
[11:37] Got more than a subscription to “Wired.” 发现件奇怪得不得了的事
[11:39] His website’s protected by some very serious encryption. 他的网站有严密的密码保护
[11:41] Well, use that air magnet thing, you said that it could trace– 不是说用那个什么空气磁铁能追踪到
[11:43] Oliver! No offense. 奥利弗 恕我直言
[11:44] Do I tell you how to sharpen your arrows? 我有指点你怎么磨箭吗
[11:47] Spoke to my friend at the NSA. 刚跟我在国家安全局的朋友通过电话
[11:48] The website code matches 这个网站的代码就是
[11:49] a cyber crusader who’s been on their radar. 他们一直监视的一个网络十字军用的代码
[11:51] He hacks into fringe sites under the user name “The Savior”. 他以”救世主”之名黑进了一些边缘网站
[11:55] NAS believes he’s a former resident of the glades. 国家安全局认为他以前是贫民区居民
[11:57] – Former? – Yeah, well, a year ago, -以前 -是的 一年前
[11:58] he hacked himself right off the radar. 他黑进系统 把自己的信息删掉
[12:00] He erased all traces of his existence. 抹除了自己所有的踪迹
[12:02] So what happened a year ago? 那一年前发生了什么
[12:03] We’re back. 我们继续
[12:05] I have with me assistant district attorney 我面前的这位是地方助理检察官
[12:08] Gavin Carnahan. 加文·卡纳汉
[12:11] Now, D.A.s are supposed to go after bad guys. 检察官的责任是惩治坏人
[12:14] But this one can’t even be bothered to bring them to trial. 但这一位甚至懒得把坏人们送上法庭
[12:18] Like the ones who killed my wife in a bodega. 让在酒铺杀死我妻子的那人逍遥法外
[12:20] – Felicity… – I’m on it. -费利西蒂 -正在查
[12:22] They said there wasn’t enough evidence. 他们说是证据不足
[12:25] You think the evidence would have turned up 我的妻子要是在星城的高档社区内被杀
[12:27] if she’d been killed in one of Starling City’s nicer neighborhoods? 证据还会不足吗
[12:29] 星城守卫报 本地新闻 本市一名妇女在酒铺抢劫中被杀 嫌疑人在3个小时后被捕
[12:31] Emma Falk. Grieving husband is Joseph Falk. 艾玛·福克 鳏夫叫约瑟夫·福克
[12:33] – What do we have on him? – Not much. -有什么关于他的资料 -不多
[12:34] 星城运输部 约瑟夫·福克
[12:35] 42, former city worker. 42岁 前市政人员
[12:37] Department of transportation, computer technician, 在运输部干过 是计算机技术人员
[12:39] Left his job when she was killed. One year ago today. 妻子遇害后辞职了 也就是去年的今天
[12:42] No current phone, no current address. 没有他现在的手机号码和住址
[12:43] Gavin, you’re a lawyer. You’re used to making a case. 加文 你是个律师 经常打官司
[12:47] So go ahead. 那么来吧
[12:50] I’m going to give you ten minutes to deliver 我会给你十分钟的时间让你
[12:52] – the closing argument of your life. – Come on. -对这辈子做个”结案陈词” -快啊
[12:55] I’m trying to get a lock on his wireless signal. 我正在锁定他的无线信号
[12:57] 10 minutes to convince me not to blow you away. 十分钟的时间来说服我不杀你
[13:09] What did Malcolm want with you at the hospital? 你跟马尔科姆在医院聊了什么
[13:15] A target for reprisal. 报仇的目标
[13:16] He wants justice, 他要为自己报仇
[13:18] and he’s not going to stop until he gets it. 而且不达目的誓不罢休
[13:20] Besides, this is good. 这是好事
[13:22] I think your definition of good requires an adjustment. 你对”好”的定义应该改改了
[13:25] No, he came to me. Which means he doesn’t know 不 他来找我就说明他不知道
[13:27] that we’re responsible for the attempt on his life. 是我们找人去杀他的
[13:32] Yet. 只是目前不知道
[13:37] What are the chances of Malcolm discovering 马尔科姆有多大的可能找出
[13:39] who paid the Triad to assassinate him? 是谁雇了三合会去暗杀他
[13:41] I was very discreet. 我很谨慎
[13:43] I wired the money through a shell corporation I own, 我通过我的一个空壳公司汇的钱
[13:46] – from an offshore account. – Offshore? -还是从海外账户 -海外的
[13:49] Good. That’s good. 很好 做得很好
[13:55] I’m sending Amanda to London for a few weeks, 我让阿曼达去伦敦几个星期
[13:58] just as a precaution. 只是以防万一
[14:00] Perhaps you should do the same for your family. 或许你也该把家人送出去
[14:04] There’s nothing I wouldn’t do 为了保护我的孩子们
[14:06] to protect my children, Frank. 我什么都会做 弗兰克
[14:23] 移民部 联系信息 办公室信息
[14:27] Hey, can I talk to you about something? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[14:29] Almost woman to woman. 女人之间的谈话
[14:31] I’m really busy right now. 我现在真的很忙
[14:34] Ok. 好吧
[14:41] Thea. 西娅
[14:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[14:47] What’s up? 怎么了
[14:48] I could use some advice. 我需要点建议
[14:51] I’m sort of dating this guy 我处了一个对象
[14:53] who would definitely be described as a bad boy. 但他绝对算是个坏孩子了
[14:57] And I figured, as someone who’s dated 所以我就想 某人都谈了
[14:59] like a gajillion of them… 无数次恋爱了
[15:00] I haven’t dated a gajillion. 我可没谈过那么多
[15:03] All right, guilty as charged. 好吧 我认罪
[15:06] You want my advice? Run. 你想听我的建议 分手
[15:09] As fast as you possibly can. 赶紧分手
[15:11] Yeah. See, that was my first instinct, too, but– 是 我第一反应也是这样 但是
[15:13] Laurel? 劳蕾尔
[15:15] The Chinese Embassy’s on line two. 中国大使馆的电话 2号线
[15:17] I’m transferring him over. 我把他转给你
[15:20] Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆
[15:21] It’s just this case that I’m working on. 只是我在跟进的一个案子
[15:23] But we are definitely continuing this conversation later. 待会我们一定要接着聊这事
[15:30] Thank you so much for getting back to me. 非常感谢您的回电
[15:33] I’m trying to track down a woman in the photo that I E-mailed you. 我想找之前给你发的照片上的那个女人
[15:40] You did. 你找到了
[15:42] Really? 真的吗
[15:47] And you’re sure that she’s in the States now? 你确定她现在在美国
[15:52] Do you happen to have an address on her? 你有她的地址吗
[16:02] – I got him! – Shut it down. -找到他了 -把他的信号关掉
[16:03] Can’t. He has a firewall protecting his wireless signal. 关不掉 他的无线信号有防火墙保护
[16:06] IPX:Internetwork Packet Exchange protocol 用来对通过互联网络的数据包进行路由选择和转发
[16:06] But he’s working off an IPX located at 23rd and mira. 他在23号大街与米拉街交汇处使用IPX
[16:08] You want to hood up? 你不换上战袍吗
[16:10] The middle of the day! 这可是大白天啊
[16:27] Look! Listen. Listen to me. Ok. 听我说 听我说 好吗
[16:29] I have 53 cases on my desk right now. 我现在手头上有53个案子
[16:32] I don’t always have time to take on every case! 我不是每个案子都有时间去仔细看的
[16:35] How’s Carnahan? 卡纳汉怎么样了
[16:36] Not making a very persuasive argument. 他的话没什么说服力啊
[16:40] I’m almost there. 我马上就到了
[16:54] – See anything? – I’m only on the first floor. -看到什么了吗 -我才刚到一楼
[16:56] Just six more to go. 还有六层
[16:59] There aren’t resources. I tried. 没有线索 我查过了
[17:02] – Oh, Sorry! – Oliver, hurry. -对不起 -奥利弗 加快速度
[17:08] Can’t find him! 找不到他
[17:24] – He’s not here, Felicity! – What?! – 他不在这儿 费利西蒂 -什么
[17:26] I searched every office on every floor! 我搜查了每一层的每个房间
[17:28] He’s not here. Is this the right place? 他不在这儿 地址对吗
[17:31] – Are you sure? – Yeah, I– -你确定吗 -是的 我
[17:35] – Oh, crap. – What? -该死 -怎么了
[17:36] How is this possible?! This can’t happen! He’s– 这怎么可能 不可能啊 他
[17:39] – Talk to me! – Wait. -说啊 -等一下
[17:41] He moved. Just north of you. Ocean and Grand. 他移动了 在你的北面 在海洋大地
[17:43] On my way! 这就去
[17:56] I took on cases that were–that I thought that I could… 我只接手 我觉得我能
[17:59] – Win. – Yes. -赢的 -是的
[18:03] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[18:26] Gavin Carnahan, I find you guilty 加文·卡纳汉 我宣判你违反了
[18:29] of crimes against the glades. 贫民区的法律
[18:30] Don’t do this! Don’t do this! 不要啊 不要杀我
[18:32] And I sentence you to death. 我判处你死刑
[18:35] I’m at Ocean and Grand, Felicity. 我已经到了海洋大地 费利西蒂
[18:36] That’s just a vacant lot. 这里只有一片空地
[18:38] How is this possible? This can’t happen. He– 这怎么可能 不可能啊 他
[18:41] Find the right address, now! 赶紧找到正确的地址
[18:45] He’s… 他
[18:56] Oliver, it’s over, Carnahan is dead. 奥利弗 结束了 卡纳汉死了
[19:13] Where’s Diggle? 狄格尔去哪了
[19:14] I asked him to leave me alone. 他叫他走 我想一个人静静
[19:17] In my loud voice. 还冲他喊了
[19:24] This wasn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[19:26] I was the one who was supposed to find Carnahan, 是我没有找到卡纳汉
[19:27] and I was the one who sent you that bogus location. 也是我给你那个假地址的
[19:32] I’ve never seen anybody die. 我从未见谁死过
[19:39] This is the thing 这就是
[19:40] with what we do. 我们会遇到的事情
[19:42] Sometimes we lose. 有时我们无法控制
[19:49] Maybe it is better being alone. 也许一个人更好
[19:52] I’m not seeing anyone currently, but… 我现在是单身 但是
[19:55] if I were, 如果我有男友
[19:56] I don’t know how I’d tell him about today. 我不知道要怎么跟他讲今天的事
[20:15] Gentlemen. Welcome. 欢迎 先生们
[20:17] So happy we were able to reach an accord. 真高兴我们能达成一致
[20:19] Oh, good. Small talk. 好啊 闲聊
[20:22] Are we going to get on with this? 我们要一直这样吗
[20:24] As you wish. Straight to business. 如你所愿 谈正事吧
[20:26] The circuit board. Where is it? 电路板在哪
[20:27] Somewhere safe. 一个安全的地方
[20:29] So get us to the boat and then we’ll tell you where it is. 让我们上船 我们就告诉你它在哪
[20:32] And of course you’ll be honest about its location. 那你们会老实说出它的地址吗
[20:35] Well, I wouldn’t be. 我应该不会
[20:37] But this one’s got some strange hang up 但我们这有位挺讲究
[20:39] about principles and integrity. 诚信跟原则的仁兄
[20:42] I always imagined as much. 和我想得差不多
[20:44] Which is why I’d like to make a counter proposal. 所以我也想提出我的建议
[20:46] Men! 来人
[20:55] No! 不
[20:57] No! 不
[21:02] You will deliver back to me the circuit board, 你亲手把电路板取来给我
[21:04] or I will kill Yao Fei’s daughter. 否则我就杀了姚飞的女儿
[21:08] So I wouldn’t leave. 那我不能离开
[21:10] I can’t imagine you want the death 我无法想象你会希望
[21:12] of an innocent young woman on your hands. 一个年轻的无辜女孩死在你的手上
[21:14] Not with your… principles. 因为你有你的…原则
[21:29] I wanted to do some research on my own 我自己做了一些调查
[21:32] into the evidence that you gathered on Sarah. 调查了你们找到的关于莎拉的证据
[21:34] So I called my friend from law school 我打电话给在中国大使馆工作的
[21:37] who works at the Chinese Embassy, and… 法学院同学 然后
[21:41] the photo of the girl. 照片中的女孩
[21:44] I found her. 我找到她了
[21:46] I’m sorry. Can I– can I borrow your phone? 抱歉 我能 借用一下你的手机吗
[21:49] I promised my fiance that I’d call him before dinner. 我答应我未婚夫在晚饭前打给他
[21:51] My phone’s dead. 但我手机没电了
[21:52] Jen, these are my parents. 珍 这两位是我的父母
[21:55] Hi. Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你们
[21:59] Yeah, you, too. 我们也是
[22:03] I just told Jen about this photograph 我刚刚告诉珍这张照片
[22:04] that popped up in this case that I’m working on. 跟我在忙的一个案子有关
[22:09] Is that you in the picture? 照片上的人是你吗
[22:10] Yeah. I spent six months 是啊 我在中国沿海的
[22:12] on an island off the coast of China. 一个小岛上呆了六个月
[22:14] That was taken in a small fishing village 这是在一个叫做拯救的
[22:16] called Zheng Jiu. 小渔村拍得
[22:19] It’s Mandarin for… 翻译过来就是
[22:21] Salvation. 救赎
[22:30] Are you all right, Mrs. Lance? 你还好吗 兰斯夫人
[22:32] Yes, I– 我没事
[22:34] It’s just, uh, 只是
[22:36] You look like someone I used to know. 你跟我认识的一个人很像
[22:59] I was waiting for this. 我一直在等这个
[23:01] Waiting for what? 等什么
[23:02] The whole “You can change, I can see the real you” Speech. 什么浪子回头金不换的长篇大论
[23:05] Look around, thea. 回头看看吧 西娅
[23:07] This is home sweet home for me. 这就是我温馨的家
[23:09] You either starve or you do things 你要不被饿死 要不然就做事
[23:10] that mean you’re lucky enough to make it to 21. 保护好自己不受伤害
[23:12] – I can’t accept that. – No. -我接受不了 -不对
[23:15] You can’t accept me. 你接受不了的是我
[23:18] – Roy Harper? – Yeah? -罗伊·哈珀吗 -是我
[23:20] Roy! 罗伊
[23:43] Morning the story out of the glades. 晨间发生在贫民区的新闻
[23:45] The kidnapper seems to have another victim 绑架者似乎抓住了另一位受害人
[23:47] and is broadcasting the feed to his website. 并且在用他个人网站进行播放
[23:49] According to viewers, this is live footage, 据观众反映 画面为现场直播
[23:51] so we’re not sure what we’re about to see. 所以我们无法确定即将要看到什么
[23:58] Meet Roy Harper. 来见见罗伊·哈珀
[24:01] Arrests for larceny 被捕原因是盗窃
[24:04] and robbery, aggravated assault. 抢劫 还有故意伤害
[24:08] And yet you’re out on the street. 你还能到处闲晃
[24:10] Another gangbanger in the glades running free, 又一个少年犯罪成员逃之夭夭
[24:15] Like the ones who killed my wife. 就像杀死我妻子的人一样
[24:17] I grew up in the glades, too. 我也是在贫民区长大的
[24:19] And it didn’t turn me into a criminal. 但我也没有因为这个变成一个罪犯
[24:21] I know that kid. 我认识那个孩子
[24:23] – How? – Tommy! -怎么认识的 -汤米
[24:25] Tommy? 汤米
[24:33] Oh, god, no. 天呐 不
[24:35] Thea. 西娅
[24:37] I didn’t know where else to go. 我不知道还能去哪
[24:39] – You know him? – Roy, he’s my friend. -你认识他吗 -罗伊 他是我朋友
[24:41] And we were in a fight and some guy came out of nowhere 我们正在争吵 突然有个人冲出来
[24:43] and just attacked us! 袭击了我们
[24:44] He doesn’t deserve to die! 他不应该死
[24:47] I promise you, he’s going to be ok. 我答应你 他会没事的
[24:49] You stay here with Tommy, all right? 你和汤米待在这里 好吗
[24:56] Hello? 你好
[24:57] Moira, it’s Malcolm. 莫伊拉 我是马尔科姆
[24:59] I’ve learned a high ranking member 我听说 三合会的一个高层
[25:00] of the Triad was just arrested. 刚刚被捕了
[25:02] Well, I should have a word with him. 我应该去跟他谈谈
[25:04] I already have. He’s agreed to find out 我已经谈过了 他同意找出
[25:07] who hired his organization to assassinate me in return 是谁雇佣了三合会暗杀我
[25:10] for a reduced prison sentence. 作为徒刑期减短的回报
[25:12] By tonight, we should know the name, or names, 今晚 我们就会知道一个或多个
[25:14] of the people who tried to kill me. 企图杀我的人的名字了
[25:16] Good. 好
[25:36] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[25:38] So it’s not Sarah in the photo. 就算照片里的不是莎拉
[25:40] But she’s still out there, Quentin. 但她一定还活着 昆汀
[25:41] And I’m going to find her. 我要去找到她
[25:45] Look, I understand now 现在我理解
[25:47] that neither of you have the stomach 你们两个都没勇气
[25:49] to continue looking for her. 继续找她
[25:51] And that’s fine. 没关系
[25:53] I’m sorry I involved you both. 抱歉我把你们牵扯进来了
[25:55] You know that I would cross to hell and back 你知道 要是能把她找回来
[25:58] to bring her home, but I can’t! 我会赴汤蹈火 但我做不到
[26:01] ‘Cause she’s gone, Di. 因为她已经不在了 黛
[26:03] No. 不
[26:05] You got to let go of this now. 你应该放手了
[26:07] No! I can’t! 不 我做不到
[26:09] I won’t! 我不会放弃的
[26:12] How did you know Sarah had her hat 你怎么知道莎拉上船的时候
[26:14] with her when she went on the boat? 戴着那顶帽子
[26:21] You were so sure that the girl 你这么肯定照片上的女孩
[26:24] in the photo was Sarah. 就是莎拉
[26:25] Not because she was American, but because of her hat. 不是因为她是美国人 而是因为她的帽子
[26:30] Her Starling City Rockets hat that dad bought her. 爸爸买给她的星城火箭队帽子
[26:33] Mom. 妈妈
[26:35] How did you know she took her hat 你怎么知道她戴着那顶帽子
[26:38] with her on “The Queen’s Gambit” with Oliver? 和奥利弗一起上了”金牌奎恩”号
[26:43] I saw her. 我看见她了
[26:47] What do you mean? 什么意思
[26:49] I came home early that day, 那天我提前回家了
[26:54] and I saw her. 于是看到她
[26:57] Sarah. 莎拉
[26:59] I saw her put the hat in a bag. 我看到她把帽子放进包里
[27:04] She was packing. 她当时在打包行李
[27:06] You knew she was going with him? 你知道她要和他一起去
[27:10] I told her not to– 我跟她说不要…
[27:12] I told her not to do this, not to you, Laurel. 跟她说别这样做 不要这样对劳蕾尔
[27:15] But she said she was in love 但是她说她爱上他了
[27:17] and she had to follow her heart, 所以要跟着她的心走
[27:18] even if nobody else thought it was right. 即使大家都觉得这是错的
[27:20] Just like I told her… 就像我告诉她…
[27:23] Just like I told her I once did. 告诉她我以前也这么做过
[27:29] So… 所以
[27:32] I let her go. 我放她走了
[27:36] I killed her. 我杀了她
[27:38] I… 我
[27:42] I killed my daughter. 我杀了我的女儿
[27:47] I killed her. 是我杀了她
[27:48] I’m so sorry, Quentin. 我对不起你 昆汀
[27:51] I’m so sorry, Quentin. 我对不起你 昆汀
[27:54] I killed our baby. 我杀了我们的孩子
[28:00] Anything? 有发现吗
[28:02] I’ve been going through all the video we got, 我一直在看我们手头的视频
[28:03] trying to see if there’s anything that’ll tell us 想看看有没有什么可以告诉我们
[28:04] where this guy is. I got nothing, except a sound. 那个人的位置 但我只找到了一种声音
[28:07] Buried in the ambient noise. Almost rhythmic. 夹杂在环境噪声里 还有节奏
[28:09] Here, I’ve isolated it. 我已经分离出来了
[28:12] What is that? 这是什么声音
[28:14] Sounds like a car driving over lane markers. 好像是轿车经过路标线的声音
[28:16] It’s bigger than a car. 应该比轿车大
[28:19] Bigger than a car. What, a bus? Uh– 比轿车大 那是巴士吗
[28:21] Wait, I know this. 等等 我知道这个
[28:24] I know it. 我知道
[28:26] Come on! Guys! 快点 加油
[28:28] Felicity, show me a map. Sights of the abductions 费利西蒂 给我看看到目前为止
[28:30] on where we’ve seen the signal so far. 我们看到的劫持地点信号地图
[28:33] Right there, right there. 就是那里 就是那里
[28:35] 23rd and Mira. 23号大街与米拉街交汇处
[28:38] Locksley and Adams. 洛克斯利街与亚当斯街交汇处
[28:40] Wells Street down by CNRI. 创新联合会那边的威尔士街
[28:41] Those are all subway stops! 这些都是地铁站
[28:43] Starling City doesn’t have a subway. 星城没有地铁
[28:45] No, but they used to. When I was a kid, 以前有 我小时候
[28:46] my dad used to take me down to the Rockets game. 爸爸常带我去看火箭队的比赛
[28:48] By subway. For 14 minutes, I’d lean against the window, 乘14分钟的地铁 我会靠在窗上
[28:51] feeling the rhythm of the train moving. 感受地铁移动的节奏
[28:52] That’s how he did it. 这就是他能做到的原因了
[28:55] He was at 23rd and Mira, 他确实在23号大街与米拉街交汇处
[28:56] but he was underground. 但是在地下
[28:57] He used to work for the Department of Transportation, 他以前在交通部工作
[28:59] so that’s why he knows all the old subway stops. 所以以前的地铁站他都知道
[29:01] That’s why I couldn’t trace the signal. 也解释了为什么我追踪不到信号
[29:02] He was moving. He was in a subway car. 因为他一直在地铁车厢里移动
[29:04] Where is he now? 他现在在哪里
[29:05] He’s on the old cross town line. 在以前的跨区线路上
[29:06] If he continues on this route, 如果继续走这条线的话
[29:07] he’ll be at the Spring Street stop in 15 minutes. 15分钟后会到达春日街站
[29:13] Let the girl go. 放了那个姑娘
[29:17] No deal? 不谈条件了吗
[29:19] Very well. Kill her. 很好 杀了她
[29:21] No! No! 不要
[29:56] That was unexpected. 没料到啊
[30:01] Fire! 开火
[30:14] Come on! Come on! 快点 快点
[30:20] Get her to safety! Now! 带她到安全的地方 快
[30:22] I’ll only slow you down. Go! 我只会拖累你们 快走
[30:25] – Just go! – You’ve got to go! -快走 -你快走
[30:27] Go! Go! 快走 快走
[30:29] Go! 走啊
[30:58] – It’s happening. – I’ll give you 10 minutes -开始了 -我给你10分钟时间
[31:00] to state your case, Roy. 陈述你的罪状 罗伊
[31:03] So tell us. 告诉大家
[31:05] Why do you get to live? 有什么理由让你活着
[31:11] I shouldn’t. 我不该活着
[31:13] Just do it. 动手吧
[31:18] Kill me. 杀了我
[31:27] Just go on! Kill me! 动手啊 杀了我
[31:32] You really don’t care if you live or die? 你真的不在意自己的死活吗
[31:38] No one’s going to miss me. 不会有人想念我的
[31:43] I’m just a waste. 我就是个废物
[31:45] Then we agree on something. 这点我们都赞同
[31:49] This world would be better off without you in it. 如果没有你 这个世界会更美好
[32:02] We seem to have lost the feed. 我们好像失去了信号
[32:04] We will stay on this story 我们会继续跟进
[32:05] and keep you up to date on any developments. 有新情况随时告诉大家
[32:25] Let the kid go. 放了那个孩子
[32:29] You kill this kid, 你杀了这个孩子的话
[32:30] you’ll never get an opportunity to change! 就再也没有改变的机会了
[32:33] You can give him a second chance. 你可以给他一次重新做人的机会
[32:39] We’re the only ones who can save this city. 只有我们才能拯救这座城市
[32:42] We can’t stop now. 我们不能就此停手
[32:43] We’re not the same! 我们不一样
[32:46] You’ve killed people for this city, so have I. 你是为了星城而杀人 我也是
[32:49] What’s the difference between you and me? 你和我有什么区别
[32:53] Emma never got her second chance. 从没有人给艾玛第二次机会
[32:58] You have no idea how lonely it is. 你不知道这有多孤独
[33:03] Joseph. 约瑟夫
[33:05] Joseph! 约瑟夫
[33:07] I understand being alone. 我知道独自一人的感觉
[33:11] But it doesn’t give you the right 但这不能作为你
[33:13] to kill people in cold blood. 伤及无辜的借口
[33:15] He deserves it. 他活该
[33:16] Just like the gangbangers who gunned her down, 就像青少年犯罪团伙把她杀死一样
[33:18] he’s no different than them. 他和他们没有任何区别
[33:22] And now I get to gun him down. 现在我要把他干掉
[33:23] Don’t do it! 不要
[34:12] Got to get going to the airport. 得赶去飞机场了
[34:14] That red eye to central city. 坐红眼航班到中心城市
[34:18] I should be home in a flash. 我一眨眼就能到家
[34:27] Mom. 妈妈
[34:32] Call me some time. 有空给我打电话
[34:35] I’d really like that. 我喜欢那样
[34:37] You would? 真的吗
[34:39] Of course I would. 当然
[34:42] You’re my mother. 你是我的母亲
[34:48] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
[34:50] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[35:19] I thought you were going to die. 我以为你会死
[35:21] That makes two of us. 我也是这么想的
[35:28] I probably look like a mess. 我可能看起来很糟
[35:31] I’m going to go to the bathroom and freshen 我去洗手间弄干净
[35:33] Way, way up. 打扮一下
[35:35] Ok. 好的
[36:21] Ollie? 奥利
[36:27] I heard Thea’s friend was OK. 我听说西娅的朋友没事了
[36:29] Yeah. That worked out OK. 是的 结果还不错
[36:33] This Roy… 这个罗伊
[36:36] is more than just a friend, isn’t he? 不仅仅是朋友 是吗
[36:39] Bad boys. 坏男人
[36:41] Hook you every time. 懂得取悦女人
[36:43] Oh, I think, uh, 对了
[36:45] Tommy actually went home for the night. 汤米今晚会回家
[36:51] You all right? 你还好吗
[36:53] You seem like you’re something other than all right. 你看起来不是很好的样子
[37:00] My mom, she showed up in town this week 我妈妈这周来了
[37:04] And she’s been… 她一直都
[37:06] What? 怎么了
[37:08] She had this crazy idea 她有个疯狂的想法
[37:10] that Sarah was still alive. 她认为莎拉还活着
[37:12] She was so sure of it 她很确信这件事
[37:14] that she kind of had me believing it, also. 而且她也让我有过怀疑
[37:21] But Sarah’s gone. 但莎拉确实已经不在了
[37:25] I can’t believe she sucked me in like that. 我不敢相信她会那样骗我
[37:28] – You miss her. – I miss them both. -你想她 -我想她们俩
[37:34] Thanks for listening. 谢谢你的倾听
[37:36] Of course. 没关系
[37:40] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[37:43] Want to have dinner, or… 想去吃晚饭吗 或者
[37:47] Coffee, I don’t know. 咖啡 我不知道
[37:50] Why? 怎么了
[37:58] I don’t want to be on an island anymore. 我再也不想独自一个人了
[38:11] – Sure,good night. – Good night. -不会的 晚安 -晚安
[38:20] Slade? 斯莱德
[38:23] Circuit board’s gone. 电路板没了
[38:30] Damn. Fyers played us. 糟糕 我们被法尔斯耍了
[38:33] While he was screwing us around, 在他跟我们周旋的时候
[38:35] his men were combing the woods for it. 他的手下重新搜查了树丛
[38:39] Now his missile launcher is fully operational. 现在他的火箭发射器已经准备就绪
[38:42] And he was never going to let us off the island. 他就没想让我们离开这个岛
[38:44] I get it! 我明白
[38:44] Of course he wasn’t going to help you. 他当然不想帮你们
[38:46] He couldn’t chance you warning the mainland 他不能冒险让你们向大陆通风报信
[38:48] what he has planned. 泄露他的计划
[38:49] She speaks English. 她会说英语
[38:50] Yeah, well, guess what. 是啊 好吧 你猜怎么着
[38:53] Neither one of us have any idea what his plans are. 我们谁也不知道他的计划
[39:00] I do. 我知道
[39:08] Thank you for coming, Frank. 谢谢你能来 弗兰克
[39:10] Meeting like this is dangerous, Moira. 像这样的会面很危险 莫伊拉
[39:12] – Particularly now. – Yes, I know. -尤其是现在 -是的 我明白
[39:15] Malcolm knows. 马尔科姆知道了
[39:16] – What?! – I had no choice -什么 -我没有办法
[39:17] but to turn over what I’ve discovered. 只能提交我发现的结果
[39:19] The evidence of the wire transfer. 电汇的证据
[39:21] The money that you paid the triad to assassinate him. 你雇佣杀手暗杀他所用的钱
[39:23] The money I– 我用来 我
[39:28] Moira! 莫伊拉
[39:31] Mr. Merlyn thanks you for your loyalty. 默林先生感谢你的忠诚
[39:35] You’ve done well. 你做得很好
[39:36] Now Chen’s family will share his fate. 接下来是他的家人
[39:39] Chen betrayed us, 陈背叛了我们
[39:40] but his daughter didn’t. 但他的女儿没有
[39:42] Tell Mr. Merlyn I want her to live. 告诉默林先生我想让她活着
[39:45] Amanda nearly lost her life in the glades, 阿曼达在贫民区差点没命
[39:47] now she’s lost her father. 现在又失去她的父亲
[39:48] I think she’s suffered enough. 我想她已经够不幸了
[39:50] We must send a message. 我们必须传递信息
[39:51] We have. 我们已经做到了
[39:55] We… 我们
[39:57] – Very well. – Thank you. -好吧 -谢谢你
[40:29] – Thea’s friend is upstairs. – I saw. -西娅的朋友在楼上 -我看见了
[40:31] You probably saw that they were very happy to see each other, 你大概看到他们见到彼此是如此高兴
[40:34] if you know what I mean. 如果你知道我的意思
[40:36] Which you probably don’t want to talk about, 你大概不想谈论这件事
[40:38] because she’s your baby sister. 因为她是你的小妹妹
[40:44] You ok? 你还好吗
[40:45] I’m getting there. 还好
[40:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:54] By the way. 对了
[40:55] If you ever need to tell someone about your day… 如果你想跟人分享你的生活
[41:00] You can tell me. 你可以给我打电话
[41:14] What’s that? 那是什么
[41:16] Felicity pulled it up. It’s an old map 费利西蒂挂上的 是一幅
[41:18] of a decommissioned subway line. 废弃的海岸线的旧地图
[41:20] Runs underneath the low rent district of the city. 顺着城市下沿的老城区
[41:28] I’ve seen that map before. 我以前看过这幅地图
[41:34] It was right in front of our faces 就在我们的眼皮底下
[41:36] The entire time. 一直都是
[41:37] My father, the other archer, 我父亲和另外一个弓箭手
[41:39] the undertaking, whatever the plan is. 那个计划 无论是关于什么
[41:44] It’s all connected to the glades. 都与贫民区息息相关
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme