Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. For 5 years, 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 五年里
[00:05] I was stranded on an island with only one goal– 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
[00:09] Survive. 生存
[00:11] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:15] to use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:21] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:24] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:28] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:29] I’d like you to work with me on the Vigilante investigation. 我想让你和我一起调查治安维持者的案子
[00:33] Thank you, sir! 谢谢您
[00:34] It’s just beginning. In six months, 这只是个开端 六个月内
[00:36] the organization’s vision of what this city should be 组织对这座城市的规划应该会
[00:39] will be complete. 也势必会完成
[00:40] Thousands of innocent people will be dead 成千上万无辜的人将送命
[00:42] and you’ll feel nothing. 你却毫不在意
[00:44] That’s not true. 非也
[00:46] I’ll feel a sense of accomplishment. 有种成就感油然而生
[00:49] So… 那么
[00:50] how can we be of assistance? 我们该怎么帮你呢
[00:52] Malcolm Merlyn. I want you to kill him for me. 马尔科姆·梅林 我要你替我杀了他
[00:55] These black arrows aren’t consistent with his M.O. 但这些黑色的箭不是他的一贯手法
[00:57] Something doesn’t add up. 事情有些蹊跷
[01:15] What do you mean, the chopper’s about to touch down? 什么意思 直升机要着陆了吗
[01:17] The flight log doesn’t have them due for another 20 minutes! 飞行日志显示还要20分钟啊
[01:20] Then lock down the heliport! 封锁机场
[01:41] I’ve just landed in Starling city. 我刚到星城
[01:43] We agreed– half on arrival, the other half 我们说好了 我到这你付一半的钱
[01:45] when the job is done. 事成之后再付另一半
[01:53] Gracias. 谢谢
[01:55] Don’t worry. 被担心
[01:56] The man’s as good as– 像我这样…
[02:02] Guillermo Barrera. 吉列尔莫·巴雷拉
[02:04] You have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
[02:07] You’ve built quite a reputation. 你名气挺大的啊
[02:09] And you should have stayed overseas. 你该乖乖呆在国外
[02:11] I thought about it, but then I remembered– 我也想过 不过后来又想到
[02:15] I’ve got a reputation, too. 我也不是什么省油的灯
[03:08] 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接
[03:15] Now the trick is to keep your weight 要巧妙地把自身重量
[03:17] evenly distributed. 均衡分布在身体各处
[03:19] I thought the trick was to avoid getting into fights. 我还以为是要巧妙地避免打架
[03:21] Yeah, well, Starling city’s not the kind of place 是啊 不过星城这个地方嘛
[03:23] where you can talk your way out of trouble. 要通过沟通来解决问题是不可能的
[03:26] Besides, if you’re going to be working with us, 其次 如果你要跟我们合作
[03:29] I’ll sleep a lot easier knowing that you can handle yourself… 要是你能自己照顾自己 我也能好过点
[03:33] At least a little bit. 一点点都好
[03:39] How’d it go? 怎么样
[03:40] – Badly for him. – Who’s him? -他可惨了 -他是谁
[03:42] An assassin for hire with an affinity for knives. 一个擅长耍刀的雇佣杀手
[03:44] His name was Guillermo Barrera. 他叫吉列尔莫·巴雷拉
[03:46] Was? 他死了啊
[03:46] So we can’t ask him about his intended target? 那我们就无从得知目标是谁了
[03:52] No. 是的
[03:53] Which is why I need you to hack his phone. 所以你得黑进他的手机
[03:55] Barrera’s world class. 巴雷拉是个世界级的杀手
[03:56] He kills high profile targets. 他专杀知名人物
[03:57] And whatever job he was hired for 不管他是来杀谁的
[03:59] isn’t finished. 这事还没完
[04:01] We need to figure out who he was here to kill, and fast. 我们得赶紧找出他的暗杀目标
[04:03] They are probably still in danger. 他们仍会有危险
[04:05] Ok? Yeah. 好的 没问题
[04:07] I have to meet Mckenna. 我得去见见麦肯纳
[04:09] Good thing she didn’t meet you at the heliport. 幸好她没在机场撞见你
[04:13] May not be a good idea to fall for the cop 跟一个在追捕你的警察在一起
[04:15] that’s hunting you down. 不是什么好事吧
[04:16] Well, it’s slim pickings for us Vigilantes. 我们有三个 不是那么容易找到的
[04:28] Four. 四
[04:29] Well, I’m more of a runner. 我比较擅长逃跑
[04:37] Why the sudden desire to work out? 为什么突然想锻炼了
[04:39] What else is there to do? 还有什么事情干吗
[04:40] Well, we can try to think of another way off the island. 我们能试着想想有没有其他办法逃出去
[04:43] There is no other way. 没有了
[04:45] If there was, I would have found it. 如果有 我早就找到了
[04:47] We can’t just sit here 我们不能干坐在这
[04:48] and wait for fyers to come and kill us. 等着那群人来杀我们吧
[04:54] I did have one idea. 我有个想法
[04:56] If you go into the forest 如果你去森林里
[04:58] and gather as much bamboo as you can find… 砍多些竹子回来
[05:00] Yeah? 对啊
[05:01] We could build ourselves a boat, 我们能造艘船
[05:03] like they did on “Gilligan’s Island.” 就像《盖里甘的岛》里边的人一样
[05:13] That’s broken. 那玩意儿坏了
[05:15] It got busted during the crash. 在空难的时候摔坏了
[05:16] Did you try to get it to work? 你有试着去修吗
[05:18] I’m better at pulling things apart. 我比较擅长把东西大卸八块
[05:23] My father was a pilot 我爸爸是飞行员
[05:24] and he used to do his own maintenance. 他以前常常自己修飞机
[05:26] So you’re hoping aircraft maintenance is genetic? 修理技术还能遗传不成
[05:28] No, I used to help him and I liked it. 我以前常常帮他 我很喜欢
[05:30] Then I got pretty good at it. 所以我也挺会修东西的
[05:32] So maybe I can make the radio work. 或许我能修好
[05:35] You should be training 你该多练习
[05:37] for the inevitable fight that’s looming. 因为无法避免的战争正逐步逼近
[05:40] I think I have a better chance of making the radio work. 我觉得修好无线电更有可能
[05:46] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我来晚了
[05:47] No, I am. I just got caught up at the office. 是我迟到了 在办公室耽搁了一下
[05:50] Me, too. Wow. 我也是
[05:52] You look nice. 你看起来真美
[05:57] We should go inside. 我们该进去了
[05:59] We should. 的确
[06:03] We don’t seem to be going inside. 可我们看起来不像要进去的样子
[06:08] Welcome. 欢迎光临
[06:08] – Happy birthday, buddy. – Thank you. -生日快乐 兄弟 -谢谢
[06:12] Oh, this feels like a chateauneuf de pape. 看起来像是新皇新堡啊
[06:14] It’s going to taste like one, too. 喝起来也是
[06:15] You are a true friend. Thank you. 你是真兄弟 谢谢
[06:17] Tommy, you remember Mckenna Hall. 汤米 还记得麦肯纳·豪尔吗
[06:19] – From back in the day. – And back again. -以前听过 -又出现了
[06:26] Ollie. 奥利
[06:29] Laurel, this is… 劳蕾尔 这是…
[06:30] Mckenna Hall. We know each other from the court house. 麦肯纳·豪尔 我们在法院认识的
[06:34] How are you, counselor? 你好吗 律师
[06:35] I’m well, detective. 很好 警探
[06:36] – I’m going to go crack this open. – Come in. -我去把这玩意儿打开 -进来吧
[06:39] Such a nice apartment. So much space. 这公寓真棒 好宽敞
[06:42] Oh, this is adorable. 好可爱啊
[06:44] How old are you here? 你当时几岁
[06:46] That’s actually my sister Sarah. 那其实是我的妹妹莎拉
[06:48] Oh, I am so sorry. 抱歉
[06:49] No, no, it’s okay. 没关系
[06:52] I don’t know why my father bought her that canary. 我不懂为什么我爸爸给她买了那只金丝雀
[06:54] That thing chirped night and day. 它没日没夜地叫唤
[06:56] Drove us all nuts. 快把我们逼疯了
[06:57] A toast. 敬个酒
[07:02] To the first birthday that I have enjoyed 致我很久以来第一次
[07:04] in a long time. 开心过生日
[07:06] I got my best friend back. 以及好友重返家园
[07:08] And… 还有…
[07:10] I have finally figured out why poets 我终于明白诗人们
[07:12] have been in business for the last few thousand years. 过去的几千年都在忙什么了
[07:15] – Happy birthday, baby. – Thank you. -生日快乐 宝贝 -谢谢
[07:17] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[07:18] Cheers. 干杯
[07:19] – I think that’s the food. – Oh, okay. -应该是外卖到了 -好
[07:25] Oh, thank god, she didn’t cook. 感谢上帝 她没做饭
[07:26] Amen. 阿门
[07:32] Mr. Merlyn. 梅林先生
[07:33] – Laurel. – Can I come in? -劳蕾尔 -我能进来吗
[07:46] Oliver. 奥利弗
[07:47] Mr. Merlyn. 梅林先生
[07:49] I’ve been trying to get in touch with you. 我一直想和你联系
[07:51] What are you doing here, dad? 你在这儿做什么 爸爸
[07:54] Happy birthday, Tommy. 生日快乐 汤米
[07:58] Just give us a second. 让我们单独谈一会儿
[08:00] Of course. 没问题
[08:08] – We’re about to eat. – I can’t stay. -我们要吃饭了 -我不久留
[08:10] Well, that works out because you weren’t invited. 没问题 正好没请你
[08:13] I’m being honored by the Starling City municipal group. 我被星城市政府提名了
[08:17] They’re bestowing me with their annual humanitarian award. 他们要把年度人道主义奖颁给我
[08:19] What, they ran out of actual humans to give it to? 他们难道找不到好人了吗
[08:23] I would like you to be there, if you could. 我希望你出席 如果你有空的话
[08:26] I am 100% certain that I’ll be busy. 我百分百确定我没空
[08:33] You might not believe this, 或许你不相信
[08:35] but all I ever wanted for you was happiness. 但我只希望你能快乐
[08:38] If it will allay this tension between us, 如果解冻你的信托能缓解我俩的矛盾
[08:40] I’ll turn the switch back on. 我会这么做的
[08:41] Save your money, dad. 省下这笔钱吧 爸爸
[08:43] I don’t need it anymore. 我不需要了
[08:45] I’d still like you to come to the event. 我还是希望你能出席典礼
[08:50] It would mean a lot to me. 这对我来说很重要
[08:53] You know what, dad? 你知道吗 爸爸
[08:59] Sometimes the people that you want there the most… 有时候你最期望出现的人
[09:03] aren’t. 往往不会出现
[09:04] You taught me that. 这是你教我的
[09:08] Multiple times. 无数次
[09:41] Hello, Lawton. 你好 劳顿
[09:43] I see your edge has dulled. 我看你的刀锋有点钝了
[09:45] Oh, I knew you were there. 我知道你在那儿
[09:47] I just didn’t care if you killed me. 我只是不介意你杀了我
[09:51] What do you want? 你想要什么
[09:53] My organization has been contracted 我的组织接下任务
[09:55] to eliminate a certain high profile individual. 去消灭一个高调的公众人物
[10:00] A very well-guarded target. 他有严密的防卫
[10:02] Well, forget it. 别想了
[10:03] Look, I’m retired. 我收手了
[10:05] To drink and smoke your life away? 就这么喝酒抽烟度日吗
[10:07] We all got to die some time. 我们某天都要死的
[10:10] I need someone to die at the right time. 我要某个人在特定的时间去死
[10:13] And no one does it better than you. 没人比你更能胜任
[10:15] My vision… 我的视力
[10:18] ain’t exactly what it used to be. 已经大不如前了
[10:20] No. 对
[10:25] It’s going to be better. 会好得多
[10:31] So… 那么
[10:32] who needs two bullets in the chest? 是谁要承受这两颗子弹呢
[10:39] Moira. 莫伊拉
[10:40] Is it happening? 是真的吗
[10:41] Yes. 是的
[10:42] The humanitarian award ceremony. 在人道主义奖颁奖典礼上
[10:45] Isn’t that a little public? 不觉得人太多吗
[10:46] No one will expect it. 这样才出人意料
[10:51] I have very welcome news to share with all of you. 我要告诉你们一个好消息
[10:55] Thanks to Queen Consolidated’s applied sciences division 多亏了奎恩综合应用科学部
[10:58] and their recent acquisition of Unidac Industries, 以及他们最近收购了尤尼达克工业
[11:01] the undertaking which we set for ourselves 我们定下的目标
[11:03] is only months from fruition. 再过几个月就能实现了
[11:07] There’s hope on the horizon for everyone in Starling. 未来的星城充满希望
[11:11] We won’t fail this city. 我们不会辜负这座城市的
[11:16] And I think I speak for everyone here 马尔科姆 我们都支持你
[11:19] when I say we’re all with you, Malcolm. 这是大家的心声
[11:33] Jeez, this is one paranoid assassin. 天哪 这个杀手真是个偏执狂
[11:35] Barerra’s got cobalt-level encryption on his phone. 巴雷拉手机的加密技术很高端
[11:38] It’s not going to be easy to break. 很难黑进去
[11:40] But codebreaker is my middle name. Actually, it’s Megan– 不过译码员可是我的中名 其实是梅根啦…
[11:44] Felicity, can you get anything off of it? 费利西蒂 你能得到什么资料吗
[11:47] Just the last number he dialed. 只有他最后拨出的电话
[11:48] – Which was? – A restaurant in China Town. -拨到那里 -一家唐人街的餐馆
[11:52] A Jade Dragon. I guess even hired killers 玉龙餐馆 看来连雇佣杀手
[11:54] enjoy the city’s best chow mien. 都爱吃城里最棒的炒面
[11:55] Yeah, Jade Dragon is a front for the Chinese mafia. 玉龙餐馆是中国黑手党的幌子
[12:00] Call the restaurant, make a reservation for two for tonight. 致电这家餐馆 预定今晚的两人桌
[12:02] You need to decrypt that phone. 你得解密这部手机
[12:07] I’m kind of in the mood for Chinese now. 我想吃中餐了
[12:23] That is– that is one big fried fish. 这条炸鱼可真大
[12:25] I was told this was the most authentic Szechwan in town. 我听说这里的川菜最正宗
[12:28] Whatever. I wanted to make sure that your birthday celebration 随便啦 我希望你能好好庆祝
[12:31] got its due celebration. 你的生日
[12:32] It was a little bit, um, tense last night. 昨晚的气氛 有点紧张
[12:35] Well, trust my dad to run all the smiles out of the room. 我爸总能赶走所有的欢声笑语
[12:38] He did come by, 他确实来了
[12:40] and it seemed like he was trying 看样子他是想
[12:42] to act a little bit dad-like. 更有父亲样
[12:44] Dad-like, that sums up my father perfectly. 父亲样 真是对我爸的完美总结
[12:47] I know the two of you have never been close, 我知道你俩一向不亲近
[12:49] but it couldn’t have been easy for him 自你妈妈死后
[12:51] after your mom was killed. 他也不容易
[12:52] Yeah, I guess he forgot that there were two of us in that club. 是啊 他肯定忘了我跟他一样难过
[12:55] I’m not defending him, Tommy. It’s… 我不是在帮他说话 汤米
[13:01] With everything I’ve been through, 我经历了这么多事
[13:04] people that I’ve lost… 失去了这么多人
[13:06] I know how hard it can be. 我知道这一切很不容易
[13:10] You probably don’t remember this. 也许你不记得了
[13:14] We were eight. 我们当时八岁
[13:16] But after her funeral, 我妈葬礼之后
[13:18] he left for like two years. 他消失了两年
[13:23] And when he did come back, he was… 回来的时候 他…
[13:27] he was so frickin’ cold. 很冷漠
[13:31] We barely spoke. 我们几乎不说话
[13:32] And that’s why I spent so much time at your house. 所以我才一直待在你家
[13:36] From the outside, 外人看来
[13:38] it always looked like I had a father. 我是有爸爸的
[13:41] He paid my bills, 他给我钱
[13:43] he lived in the house, he bailed me out. 住在家里 保释我
[13:48] But your dad took me to my first hockey game. 但是你爸爸带我去看第一场曲棍球比赛
[13:52] Your dad taught me how to fly fish. 你爸爸教我如何飞钓
[13:55] Your dad took us to our first r-rated movie. 你爸爸带我们去看第一部限制级电影
[13:57] But he wasn’t perfect. 但他也不是完美的
[14:02] My dad made mistakes. 我爸爸也犯错
[14:05] And… 而且…
[14:09] We haven’t talked about this. 我们从没说过这事
[14:14] But I have a lot of anger towards him. 我很生他的气
[14:17] But still, I would give anything 然而我依旧愿意放弃一切
[14:21] to have him back, because… 只要他回来 因为…
[14:24] at the end of the day, your dad is… 毕竟 爸爸…
[14:30] your dad. 还是爸爸
[14:37] I meant what I said last night. 我昨晚说的都是真心话
[14:40] I’m… 我…
[14:41] really glad that you’re back. 真的很高兴你回来了
[14:54] I got to hit the restroom. 我去下洗手间
[15:57] Check, please. 埋单
[16:10] I hope you like barbecue. 希望你喜欢烧烤
[16:13] Well, don’t fall over yourself thanking me 别太感激我
[16:15] for spending six hours up a tree so you can eat. 为了让你吃上东西在树上待了六个小时
[16:17] What? 什么
[16:19] Great. I’ll eat later. 很好 我晚点再吃
[16:21] You’ve been on that for days. Give it a rest. 你已经修了好几天了 歇歇吧
[16:24] It’s because I can do this. 我会修好的
[16:26] Sure, kid. When pigs fly. 当然了 除非母猪会上树
[16:33] You gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[16:37] Can you clean this up? 能让声音清楚点吗
[16:38] I don’t know. I don’t know how I got this far! 不知道 我也不知道怎么成功的
[16:41] Continue approach. Big jet 365. 继续靠近 大飞机365
[16:45] Mayday, mayday, mayday. 求救 求救 求救
[16:47] This is Wedgetail 325. 这里是楔尾325号
[16:49] Pilot and passenger down. 飞行员和乘客均死亡
[16:51] Big jet 365, cleared to land. 大飞机365 可以着陆
[16:53] Runway 2-7 right, wind, 2-7跑道就绪 有风
[16:55] 2-7-0 degrees, 10 knots. 风向西 风速约180km/h
[16:57] I repeat–pilot and passenger down 重复一遍 飞行员及乘客均死亡
[17:00] on the island of Lian Yu. 在炼狱岛上坠毁
[17:03] Request immediate rescue. 请求立即支援
[17:04] Cleared to land, runway 2-7 right. 可以着陆 2-7跑道就绪
[17:07] – Big jet 365. – Damn! -大飞机365 -该死
[17:10] They can’t hear us, and we can’t call out. 他们听不到我们 我们不能对外求救
[17:14] We’re still trapped. 还是被困在这里
[17:21] Lance. 兰斯
[17:22] The Triad have hired a contract killer. 三合会雇了一个职业杀手
[17:24] Yeah? You mean the one you put in the morgue? 是吗 就是死在你手上的那个
[17:26] Congratulations, you’re the talk of the station again. 恭喜你 又成了警局的话题
[17:29] They hired one, they’re going to hire another, detective. 他们请了一个 还会请第二个 探长
[17:32] Who’s your target? 谁是你的目标
[17:33] I’m trying to find out but I’m hitting dead ends. 我正在查 但是碰了壁
[17:35] I need you to put your people on it. 你得让你的手下着手调查
[17:36] My people don’t work for you. 我的手下不是替你卖命的
[17:38] And come to think of it, neither do I. 仔细想想 我也不是
[17:40] It’s not about you and me, detective. 这事不是关系到你我 探长
[17:42] It’s about saving a life. 而是挽救一条人命
[17:45] Call me back when you got a name. 知道对方身份了给我电话
[17:49] Hall. 霍尔
[17:50] Yes, sir? 在 长官
[17:51] You and me. We’re going to catch that Vigilante. 你和我 我们一起去抓治安维持者
[17:58] There are five exit routes from the main floor 主楼层上有五条应急通道
[18:00] that need to be cut off. 都要封锁起来
[18:02] Once the fire alarm goes off, 一旦火警警报响起
[18:04] we’ll have less than 30 seconds 我们只有不到三十秒时间
[18:06] to disable Merlyn’s private security 解决梅林的私人保镖
[18:08] and force him outside with the others. 迫使他和别人一起出来
[18:11] Once he’s outside… 一旦他出来了
[18:14] the rest will be up to Mr. Lawton. 剩下的就看罗通先生了
[18:21] Roger that. 收到
[19:17] You look handsome! 你好帅
[19:18] I try not to. It just keeps happening. 天生自丽难自弃
[19:21] What’s the occasion? 什么场合
[19:23] I decided to go to my dad’s thing. 我决定去我爸的颁奖礼
[19:25] Really? 真的吗
[19:28] Are you sure? 你确定
[19:29] Oh, mostly. 基本上是
[19:31] Did you want me to go with you? 要我陪你一起吗
[19:32] No, no, no, I know you have work to do. 不用 不用 我知道你有工作要做
[19:34] I promise I will be fine. 我保证我不会有事
[20:05] You look beautiful. 你真漂亮
[20:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:12] If you’re free, 如果你有空
[20:14] maybe after the ceremony, we could have dinner 仪式结束后 我们可以一起晚餐
[20:17] and talk like we used to. 然后像以前一样聊聊
[20:19] I’d like that. 好的
[20:22] That’s my cue. 到我了
[20:31] I’ve been trying to avoid him all evening. 我整个晚上一直试着避开他
[20:34] If we didn’t show, it’d look suspicious. 如果我们不出现 会惹人怀疑的
[20:37] How can you talk to him that way? 你怎么能跟他那样说话
[20:40] As if nothing’s about to happen? 装得好像不会发生任何事一样
[20:41] I’ve been living this life for five years. 我已经过了五年这样的生活了
[20:43] Five more minutes won’t matter. 再多五分钟也无所谓
[20:44] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. 晚上好 女士们先生们
[20:47] Now tonight’s honoree needs very little introduction. 今晚的领奖人无需我多介绍
[20:51] It’s neither his wealth nor his name 今晚我们共聚一堂赞美的
[20:53] that we celebrate here tonight. 既不是他的财富也不是他的美名
[20:56] But it is his efforts 而是赞颂他为了让星城
[20:57] in making Starling City a better 成为一个更好更安全的城市
[21:00] and safer place to live. 所做出的努力
[21:02] So please help me welcome 请与我一道
[21:04] Starling City’s humanitarian of the year, 欢迎星城的年度慈善家
[21:08] Mr. Malcolm Merlyn. 马尔科姆·梅林先生
[21:32] Right.And so that’s a stage, right. 那是一个舞台
[21:34] Most nights we’ll have a band. 大多数晚上都会有乐队演出
[21:37] Somebody cool. Is Fallout Boy still cool? 一些很酷的人来演出 落尘男孩还受欢迎吗
[21:39] They broke up. 他们解散了
[21:41] And never. 永远不会复合
[21:43] So somebody else will pick the bands. 所以还是让别人选乐队吧
[21:49] Something bothering you? 有什么心事吗
[21:51] Don’t say no, ’cause you’re a terrible liar. 别说没有 你根本不会说谎
[21:54] Really? 是吗
[21:56] I thought I was getting better at it. 我还以为我越来越擅长了呢
[21:59] Mm-mmm. What’s wrong? 怎么了
[22:02] There’s a lot of stuff going on in my life. 最近我的生活中发生了很多事
[22:05] Work. 工作
[22:07] Friends. 朋友
[22:11] And I’m having a… 我一直…
[22:14] difficult time figuring out how to fit it all in. 很难处理好各种事
[22:20] I’ve been struggling with some of those thoughts, as well. 我也曾经因为这些事困扰过
[22:22] Do you have any good ideas? 你有什么好办法吗
[22:24] I think we just have to be really honest 我觉得我们应该
[22:26] about what’s going on in our lives. 对生活中的一切坦诚相待
[22:29] Think you can do that? 你能做到吗
[22:33] Come on. Come on. 加油 加油
[22:35] – I’m in! – Yes! -搞定了 -棒
[22:37] Yes! Yes, way to go, 太好了 恭喜你
[22:39] Felicity smoak. 终于成功了
[22:41] You don’t happen to speak Spanish, do you? 那你也不用说西班牙语吧
[22:43] Arabic. 是阿拉伯语
[22:44] Oh, le sigh. [阿拉伯语]
[22:50] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[22:53] You know I’m there for you. 你知道我会支持你的
[22:57] Excuse me, Mr. Queen. 打扰一下 奎恩先生
[22:58] The I.T. Department has that item that you requested. 信息技术部已经找到你要的东西了
[23:02] – One sec. – OK. -稍等 -好
[23:07] You find the target? 找到目标了吗
[23:08] Oliver, the target is Tommy’s father. 奥利弗 目标是汤米的父亲
[23:11] At the awards ceremony? 在颁奖典礼上
[23:14] Tommy’s there. 汤米也在那里
[23:16] Um, Mckenna , Mr. Diggle is going to take you home. 麦肯纳 狄格尔先生会送你回家
[23:17] I have some unexpected business. 我有点急事
[23:20] It’s OK. 没关系
[23:25] Lance. 兰斯
[23:27] The target is Malcolm Merlyn. 目标是马尔科姆·梅林
[23:28] Establish a perimeter but keep your distance. 设立安全边界 但要保持距离
[23:30] I don’t want the police caught in the crossfire. 我不想让警方和对方交火
[23:33] The true humanitarian in the Merlyn family 梅林家族里面真正的人道主义者
[23:36] was my wife Rebecca. 是我的妻子丽贝卡
[23:38] Many of you here knew her. 这里很多人都认识她
[23:40] She tirelessly devoted herself 她孜孜不倦的投身于
[23:42] to helping those less fortunate in the glades. 帮助贫民区苦难人民的事业中
[23:45] I like to think that if the men who murdered her 我想 要是谋杀她的那个人
[23:49] knew her; 认识她
[23:50] knew the work that she did, 了解她的工作
[23:51] knew the person that she was… 了解她的为人
[23:55] He would have helped her to her car, made sure she was safe, 那么他一定会确保她安全上车
[23:58] instead of stealing her purse and shooting her. 而不是偷她的包还枪杀她
[24:09] The truth is, I haven’t done enough for this city. 说实话 我为这座城市做的还不够
[24:12] My city. 我的城市
[24:15] I failed it. 我辜负了它
[24:17] But I promise you– 但是我保证
[24:18] I am not finished yet. 我不会就此停止
[24:19] I promise you that this city 我保证 这座城市
[24:22] will be better for all of us. 会变得更美好
[24:25] And on that day, I will look at this beautiful award 等到那天 我会再回首这次盛大的颁奖典礼
[24:29] and feel that I have earned it. 真正名至实归
[24:32] I thank you. 谢谢大家
[24:47] Plan activate. 计划启动
[24:48] Ladies and gentlemen, please be calm. 女士们先生们 请不要慌乱
[24:50] This is the fiire alarm system. 这是火警警报系统
[24:59] Tommy! 汤米
[25:22] Merlyn’s not taking the bait. 梅林没有上钩
[25:23] Change of plans. 改变计划
[25:24] I don’t like improvisation. 我不喜欢即兴表演
[25:26] Drive him upstairs to his penthouse office. 引他去楼上的阁楼办公室
[25:29] I need to switch vantage points. 我要换射击地点
[25:31] Tommy! 汤米
[25:35] Tommy! 汤米
[25:38] Come with me. 跟我来
[25:41] There’s an exit on the second floor. 二楼还有个出口
[25:43] I wasn’t leaving until I knew you were safe. 你没安全逃脱 我是不会走的
[26:01] Go somewhere safe. I’ll hold them off. 去安全的地方 我挡住他们
[26:04] Go now! 马上去
[26:06] Come on! 走
[26:09] – Where are we going? – Up. -我们去哪里 -上面
[26:10] – Who are those guys? – I don’t know. -那些人是谁 -我不知道
[26:12] They’re trying to kill you! 他们想杀你
[26:13] Yeah. It seems that way. 好像是这样
[26:14] And we’re going up, without any of your bodyguards? 那我们还上楼 你的保镖都不在
[26:16] Dad! We need to get out of here. 爸 我们得出去
[26:19] Tommy, take a deep breath and trust me. 汤米 深呼吸 相信我
[26:22] Upstairs in my office is a panic room. 我上面的办公室是间安全室
[26:24] We get there, we seal it off. 我们过去后就封起来
[26:29] Merlyn’s headed to the penthouse. 梅林去阁楼了
[26:46] Why do you want Malcolm Merlyn dead? 你为什么要杀马尔科姆·梅林
[26:49] I’ll settle for you. 我会让你知道的
[27:18] Wait! 等等
[27:21] – Go! – You killed him! -快走 -你杀了他
[27:23] Surely as he would have killed you. 他要是有机会也会杀你的
[27:25] Come on. Move, move, move! 快点 走
[27:32] Electromagnetic locks. 这是电磁锁
[27:34] What if they cut the power? 要是他们切断电源呢
[27:35] This floor is on an entire separate grid. 这层楼用的是独立电网
[27:37] The glass? 玻璃呢
[27:38] Lexan. Bulletproof. It’s over. 莱克桑树脂 防弹的 没事了
[27:42] – How did you know how to do that? – What? -你怎么知道要这么做 -什么
[27:44] Fight. 打斗
[27:47] Kill. 杀戮
[28:00] Dad? 爸爸
[28:26] Freeze! SCPD. 不许动 警务人员
[28:29] Put the bow down. 把弓放下
[28:38] Tommy, you ok? 汤米你还好吗
[28:51] Dad! 爸爸
[28:59] Dad?! 爸爸
[29:08] Turn around slowly. 慢慢地转身
[29:21] Dad. 爸爸
[29:23] I’m sorry. 对不起
[29:25] I’m okay. 我没事
[29:26] I’m okay. 我很好
[29:35] Damn it. 糟糕
[29:39] You’re bleeding. You’re bleeding. 你在流血 你在流血
[29:41] I’ll be fine, Tom. 我会没事的 汤姆
[29:45] No, no, no, dad! 不 不 不 爸爸
[29:46] Dad! 爸爸
[29:49] No! 不
[29:52] Stay back. 靠后
[29:53] I’m not here to hurt you or your father. 我不是来伤害你和你父亲的
[29:56] I said stay back. 我说了别过来
[30:04] It’s a curare. 是箭毒
[30:05] Don’t come any closer. 不要再靠近了
[30:07] Your father’s been poisoned. 你父亲中毒了
[30:08] An assassin named Floyd Lawton 一个叫弗洛伊德·劳顿的杀手
[30:10] laces his bullets with curare. 在子弹上涂了箭毒
[30:11] I’ve dealt with this before. 我以前碰到过
[30:12] We need to dilute the poison in his bloodstream. 我们需要稀释他血液内的毒
[30:14] I said stay the hell back! 我说了别过来
[30:17] In three minutes he’s paralyzed. 三分钟内他会瘫痪
[30:19] In four minutes, he suffocates. 四分钟后 窒息
[30:20] If you don’t let me help you now, 如果你不让我帮你
[30:22] he’s dead before anybody gets here! 还没等人来就会死
[30:26] Help. How? 帮忙 怎么帮
[30:28] Fresh blood buys him time to get to the hospital. 新鲜的血液能让他挺到医院
[30:32] A blood transfusion? 输血吗
[30:34] That’s insane! 真是疯了
[30:36] It’s the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[30:38] He needs your blood. 他需要你的血
[30:41] You’re out of time. 快没时间了
[30:42] You need to make a decision right now. 你现在就得做决定
[30:45] Why should I trust you?! 我为什么要相信你
[30:57] Because you always have. 因为你一直如此
[31:01] Oliver. 奥利弗
[31:23] Okay. Ready? 好吧 准备好了吗
[31:26] Do it. 开始吧
[31:51] Hold his arm. 握住他的手臂
[32:02] Come on, come on, come on. 加油 加油
[32:06] You’re the vigilante. 你就是治安维持者
[32:10] Why? 为什么
[32:13] Later. 一会再说
[32:14] He’s still going to need medical attention 他仍需要医疗救治
[32:15] to fully clean out his system, you understand? 才能完全清除血液中的毒液 明白吗
[32:18] Okay. 好的
[32:20] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:31] Tommy. 汤米
[32:32] I’m right here, dad. 我在这 爸爸
[32:44] What did the hood say to you? 兜帽人跟你说了什么
[32:45] He didn’t say anything. 什么也没说
[32:46] You let a homicidal maniac talk you into 你让一个杀人狂
[32:48] a homemade blood transfusion 告诉你怎样输血
[32:49] instead of calling the paramedics? 而不是呼叫医务人员
[32:51] My father’s life was at stake. 保住我父亲的命是最重要的事
[32:53] So first the hood rescues you and Queen from those kidnappers, 那么先是兜帽人从绑架者那里救出你和奎恩
[32:58] now he saves your old man. 现在又救了你老爸
[32:59] But he’s taking down every other one percenter out there. 但他却没有施恩于其他人
[33:04] Is this guy a friend of yours, Merlyn? 这个人是你的朋友吗 默林
[33:08] I don’t know who the hell he is. 我不知道他到底是谁
[33:30] If they can’t hear us, then what’s the point? 如果他们听不到我们 又有什么意义
[33:33] Wait! 等等
[33:35] You still might have done us some good. 说不定你对咱们还是有帮助的
[33:37] 0500 Hours from my mark. 从我的坐标到那里还需五个小时
[33:39] Final deployment is five by five. 最终部署准备就绪
[33:42] That’s Fyers! 那是法尔斯
[33:43] I’m tuned into the soldier’s frequency. 我已经将频率调到部队的波段
[33:45] Scylla is in route. Eta 0600 hours. 斯库拉正在途中 埃塔还有六小时
[33:48] At the southwest bay. 在西南海湾
[33:49] I’ll call you when Scylla is in my possession. 斯库拉就位后会告知你
[33:51] Fyers out. 法尔斯出去了
[33:54] Who was Fyers talking to? 法尔斯在和谁说话
[33:55] I don’t know. 不知道
[33:57] Sounds like someone off this island, 像是岛外的人
[33:58] Maybe his benefactor. More importantly, 也许是他的雇主 重要的是
[34:01] who or what is Scylla? 斯库拉是什么
[34:02] The Scylla and Charybdis. 斯库拉和卡律布迪斯
[34:04] It’s “The Odyssey,” from one of the four nightmare chapters. 是奥德赛中四个噩梦章里的
[34:09] Scylla was a monster. 斯库拉是个怪物
[34:13] I want to meet this monster. 我想会会这个怪物
[34:18] Am I going alone? 我自己去吗
[34:40] So how’s it feel to save a one percenter? 救了个大人物的感觉如何
[34:42] Looks like Malcolm Meryln’s going to be okay. 看样马尔科姆·梅林不会有大碍了
[34:43] They took him to Starling General. 他们把他带到了星城总院
[34:45] Good thing he was wearing a bulletproof vest. 幸好他穿了防弹衣
[34:47] He’s not in the hospital because he was shot. 他在医院不是因为中枪
[34:51] He was poisoned by curare. 他中了箭毒
[35:10] Lawton’s alive. 罗通还活着
[35:12] I’m sorry, John. 很遗憾 约翰
[35:25] This Lawton kick his dog or something? 这个叫罗通的找过他麻烦吗
[35:28] No. 不是
[35:32] He killed his brother. 罗通杀了他哥哥
[35:42] What? 怎么了
[35:44] What is it? 什么情况
[35:46] You were right. 你说对了
[35:48] Scylla is a monster. 斯库拉的确是个怪物
[35:50] A Russian-made S300 俄制S300
[35:52] anti-aircraft missile launcher. 防空导弹发射器
[35:54] It can simultaneously track up to a hundred targets 它可以同时追踪100个目标
[35:57] while engaging with at least a dozen. 至少能击中一打
[36:01] I mean, from here, 我是说 在这里
[36:03] they could shoot down a commercial airliner, 他们可以击落一架商业飞机
[36:06] or start a war. 或者挑起一场战争
[36:14] Hey, you’re here. 你来了
[36:17] Walk with me. 边走边谈
[36:19] I heard you were there, are you okay? 我听说你也在现场 你没事吧
[36:20] I’m fine. Fine. 我没事 很好
[36:21] Listen, Mckenna, I’m– 听我说 麦卡娜 我
[36:24] I’m really sorry that I had to run out on you like that. 我真的很抱歉把你一个人留在那
[36:26] Don’t worry. Five more minutes, 没关系 再晚5分钟
[36:27] and I would have had to run out on you. 就是我先丢下你了
[36:32] Our lives are complicated. 我们的生活都很复杂
[36:38] But I’m willing to figure us out. 但是如果你愿意努力让咱俩能成
[36:41] if you are. 我也愿意
[36:46] Willing and able. 愿意而且能够做到
[36:56] Hey. Hey, dad. Dad, dad. 老爸 老爸
[36:59] Take it easy. 慢慢来
[37:01] You were shot. 你中枪了
[37:03] The bullet was laced with poison. 子弹上有毒
[37:07] I should be dead. 我怎么没死
[37:09] I gave you a blood transfusion. 我给你输了血
[37:13] Actually it was… 实际上 那是
[37:16] the vigilante’s idea. 治安维持者的主意
[37:19] He saved you. 他救了你一命
[37:21] He did? 他救的
[37:24] I was worried I was going to lose you. 我很害怕我会失去你
[37:26] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪都不会去的
[37:29] You said that after mom died. 老妈死的时候你也这么说
[37:33] But you left. 但你还是离开了
[37:35] I wasn’t a very good father to you after your mother passed away. 从你母亲去世以后我就没尽父亲的责任
[37:40] I was so lost. 我当时很迷茫
[37:42] You never told me where you went. 你从没告诉我你去了哪里
[37:51] I found myself in a place called Nanda Parbat. 我到了一个叫南达尔巴特的地方
[37:57] I met a man there. 在那里我遇到了一个人
[38:01] He helped me make sense of things. 他帮我恢复了理智
[38:06] He helped me to find a purpose for my life: 帮我找到了人生的目标
[38:10] to make this city a better place for everyone. 就是让这个城市更美好 为了大家
[38:14] Especially for you. 更是为你
[38:18] How are you going to do that? 你怎么去做呢
[38:22] Malcolm? 马尔科姆
[38:27] Tommy. 汤米
[38:29] Could I talk to Moira for a minute? 我跟莫伊拉单独谈谈好吗
[38:49] Thank god you’re all right. 谢天谢地你没事
[38:52] We have a traitor in our midst. 我们之中有叛徒
[38:54] I want you to find out who. 我要你把这个人找出来
[38:58] He just made his last mistake. 这会是他犯的最后一个错误了
[39:10] My dad’s going to be okay, thanks to you. 我爸没有大碍了 多亏有你
[39:14] It’s thanks to you. 辛亏有你才对
[39:18] I once asked you what happened to you out on that island. 我之前问过你一次在那个岛上发生了什么
[39:20] You said “a lot”. 你回答说”很多事”
[39:22] That doesn’t quite cover it. 看来你还遗漏了一些
[39:24] Tommy… 汤米
[39:24] I saw you kill those guys who kidnapped us 我亲眼看见你杀了那绑架了我们的人
[39:27] when you first got back, didn’t I? 就是在你刚回来的那时候 对吧
[39:36] I… 我
[39:38] I know you have a lot of questions. 我知道你有很多疑问
[39:39] Yeah. 是的
[39:43] Yeah, but for now, just the one. 没错 但现在我只想问你一个问题
[39:49] Were you ever going to tell me? 你有没有打算过告诉我
[39:55] No. 没有
[40:12] Tommy, I just saw it all on the news. 汤米 我在新闻上都看到了
[40:13] I’ll be there as soon as I can. 我会尽快赶过去
[40:15] Bye. 再见
[40:24] Hello, Laurel. 你好 劳蕾尔
[40:27] Mom? 妈妈
[40:32] What are you doing here? 你怎么会来这
[40:34] I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[40:37] About what? 谈什么
[40:41] I know I’ve made mistakes. 我知道我以前做得不对
[40:44] Yeah. 对
[40:45] Yes, you have. 没错 是这样
[40:49] Look, I have to go. 我现在得出去
[40:51] Why don’t you send me an email or a postcard some time? 有什么事以后给我发邮件或者寄明信片吧
[40:55] I have something important I need to discuss with you. 我有很重要的事要跟你谈
[40:58] What could be so important after all this time? 都这么长时间了还有什么重要的事
[41:03] It’s about Sarah. 是关于莎拉的
[41:06] What about her? 关于她的什么事
[41:09] I think she may be alive. 我觉得她可能还活着
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme