Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal– 五年里 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
[00:09] Survive. 生存
[00:10] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:14] to use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:16] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:20] To do this, I must become someone else. 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:23] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:26] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:28] Slade Wilson. 斯莱德·威尔逊
[00:29] There’s an airfield 10 clicks from here. 十公里外有个机场
[00:31] It’s key off this island. 那是离开这座岛的关键
[00:33] I think Yao Fei sent you 我觉得是姚飞让你来
[00:34] because he knows I cannot take the airstrip alone. 因为他知道我一个人不可能成功
[00:36] – You bugged my mother? – Just listen. -你窃听了我妈妈 -你得听听
[00:40] I made it clear to him persuasively 我已经明确地告诉他
[00:42] that his plans endangered the undertaking. 他的计划会危及我们事业的发展
[00:44] What are you going to do? 你打算怎么做
[00:45] I need to have another chat with my mom. 我得换种方式和我妈谈谈
[00:50] And I’ll need the Unidac merger finalized by the end of the week. 这周之前必须完成那两家公司的合并
[00:53] We’re on something of a clock here. 我们时间有限
[01:08] Moira Queen, 莫伊拉·奎恩
[01:09] you have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
[01:17] Stand still! 站着别动
[01:19] Please don’t kill me. 求你别杀我
[01:22] Do you know anything about your husband’s disappearance? 你是否知道你丈夫失踪的内情
[01:24] – What?! – Is Walter Steele still alive?! -什么 -沃尔特·斯蒂尔还活着吗
[01:27] I don’t know where my husband is. 我不知道我丈夫在哪里
[01:29] I swear. 我发誓
[01:31] Do you know anything about the undertaking? 你知道事业的情况吗
[01:34] I said don’t move! 我说了不许动
[01:36] I’m–I’m a mother. 我是一名母亲
[01:38] I have a son–Oliver. 我有个儿子 奥利弗
[01:40] A daughter, her name is Thea. 还有个女儿 她叫西娅
[01:43] She’s just a teenager. Please don’t take me from my children. 她还只是个少女 求你别让我和他们生死诀别
[01:47] They lost their father. 他们已经失去了父亲
[01:49] They can’t lose me, too. 不能再失去我了
[01:53] Please, whoever you are, please. 求你了 不管你是谁 求你了
[01:56] Ok. 好吧
[02:01] I’m not going to hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[02:13] This is Moira Queen, I’m on the 39th floor, 我是莫伊拉·奎恩 在39层楼
[02:15] I need help. 我需要帮助
[02:16] There’s an intruder. 有人闯入了
[02:19] Please! 快点
[02:51] I’m not going to hurt you, Felicity. 我不会伤害你 费利西蒂
[02:53] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字
[02:55] Because you know my name. 因为你也知道我的名字
[02:59] Oliver, oh… 奥利弗
[03:03] Everything about you just became so unbelievably clear. 我突然明白了你的一切
[03:07] You’re bleeding. 你在流血
[03:07] I don’t need to be told that. 不需要你告诉我
[03:09] You need a hospital. 你得去医院
[03:10] My–My father’s old factory, in the glades. 送我去我爸爸在贫民区的老工厂
[03:13] No, you– you need a doctor, not a steelworker. 不 你需要医生 不是炼钢工人
[03:15] Felicity…You have to promise me 费利西蒂 你得向我保证
[03:18] that you are going to take me to my father’s factory 你要送我去我爸爸的工厂里
[03:20] and nowhere else. 不去别的地方
[03:22] Yeah, promise. 我保证
[03:27] Something tells me blood stains are not covered under my lease. 我有种直觉 保险公司不会管血痕的事
[03:31] So far the police are unwilling to comment, 警方目前不愿作出评论
[03:33] but unsubstantiated eyewitness reports 但未经证实的目击者报告
[03:35] claims that the starling city vigilante attacked Mrs. Queen 表明星城的治安维持者于今晚早些时候
[03:39] in her office earlier tonight. 在奎恩女士的办公室袭击了她
[03:40] She was unharmed in the assault. 在这场袭击中 她并未受伤
[03:42] Excuse me. 打扰了
[03:44] Can you help me? He’s really heavy! 能帮帮我吗 他真的很沉
[03:55] Oh, damn it. 该死
[03:57] He just missed a carotid. 刚好错开颈动脉
[03:59] It’s a zone two wound. Press there. 这是二区伤口 按住这里
[04:01] I should have taken him to a hospital. 我该送他去医院的
[04:03] No, Felicity, that’s why he asked you to bring him here. 不 费利西蒂 他要你送他过来
[04:05] Because he knew the police 是因为他知道警方
[04:06] would want to know how and why he got the wound. 会好奇他是如何受的伤
[04:09] I’m guessing how and why 我觉得这是
[04:10] are Oliver Queen’s least favorite questions. 奥利弗·奎恩最不喜欢的问题
[04:12] Yeah, well, there’s also when and where, he’s not too fond of. 他还不喜欢时间和地点的问题
[04:17] So if we can’t bring him to the hospital… 如果我们不能送他去医院
[04:19] We bring the hospital to him. 我们把这里当成医院
[04:22] Is that… 这是
[04:23] Yeah. His blood. He stored it for a rainy day. 对 他的血 他贮备了 以防万一
[04:26] And I say right now, it’s pouring. 现在正是紧急关头
[04:29] I got it. Over there. 我来 你去那边
[04:31] Do you know what you’re doing? 你知道自己在干什么吗
[04:32] Yeah, I had some medical training in the army. 对 我在军队接受过医疗训练
[04:35] I just hope it’s enough. 希望足够应付
[04:38] Remember playing “operation” when you were a kid? 还记得小时候玩过的手术游戏吗
[04:41] Yes. 是的
[04:43] And it never made me want to throw up. 但它从来没让我想吐过
[04:45] Hey, Felicity, listen, trust me. He’ll be fine. 费利西蒂 相信我 他会没事的
[04:47] He’s been through a lot worse than this. 他经历过比这更糟的情况
[04:56] Ah, damn. 该死的
[05:08] How did you survive here for six months? 你这六个月是怎么活下来的
[05:11] I know girl scouts who have more fight in them. 我听说女童军之间斗得更厉害
[05:13] Fighting girl scouts now, Slade, huh? 沦落到和女童军争斗了 斯莱德
[05:17] What the hell?! 搞什么鬼
[05:18] Listen, kid. We have ten days until the supply plane lands. 听着 小子 供给机还有十天就到了
[05:22] Ten days to turn you into at least half a soldier. 这十天要把你训练成至少半个士兵
[05:25] So start taking it seriously. 所以请严肃一点
[05:33] What is the point of this?! 这到底有什么意义
[05:36] These soldiers don’t carry bamboo! 士兵们才不拿竹子呢
[05:37] They have guns! So what am I supposed to do 他们拿枪 如果他们有人
[05:40] if one of them jams a gun in my face, huh? 拿枪指着我 我该怎么办
[05:42] Threaten them with my stick?! 用我的竹棒威胁他们吗
[05:45] Jam this in my face. 用这个指着我
[05:49] Do it. 快
[06:01] I give up. I give up. 我投降 我投降
[06:06] There is no giving up to these guys! 绝对不能向这些家伙投降
[06:08] No crying, or buying your way out of it! 不许哭 不许收买他们
[06:12] You have two choices– 你有两个选择
[06:15] escape, or die. 逃或者死
[06:18] So choose. 选吧
[06:20] Escape. 逃
[06:23] Then let me show you 那就让我教你
[06:25] how not to die. 怎么活下来
[06:37] Lian Yu. 炼狱
[06:39] It’s the name of the island, I know. 是这座岛的名字 我懂
[06:41] It’s mandarin for “Purgatory.” 汉语意为试炼地狱
[06:43] It is? Wonderful. 是吗 很好
[06:46] Is that the air strip? 那是着陆带吗
[06:48] A.S.I.S. took satellite images of the whole island. 美国情报科学学会拍下这个岛的卫星照片
[06:51] This is Fyers’ main camp, 这是法尔斯的主营
[06:52] where I was held for almost a year. 我就是在那儿被困近一年
[06:55] Do–do you think that’s where Yao Fei is now? 你认为姚飞现在也会在那儿吗
[06:56] ‘Cause we could get a message to him. 那样的话我们能给他带个口信
[06:58] We can tell him we found a way off the island. 告诉他我们找到离开这个岛的方法了
[07:00] Forget about him. 别管他
[07:02] This is the airstrip. 这是着陆带
[07:05] And these infrared images show 这些红外图像显示
[07:07] there are at last ten soldiers guarding 这周围全天都有
[07:09] the perimeter at any given time. 至少十名士兵守卫
[07:10] Too many of ’em for you? 对你来说敌人太多了
[07:12] No. 不
[07:13] My problem is the guy here in the tower. 困扰我的是在这塔上的家伙
[07:16] It’s a PATC. A portable air traffic control tower. 这是PATC 移动空管塔
[07:19] The U.S. Government set up these for disaster zones, 美国政府建造来解决灾区需要
[07:22] like Thailand after the tsunami. 比如受海啸袭击后的泰国
[07:25] So what’s the problem? 那么问题在哪儿呢
[07:26] The glass is bulletproof. 这是防弹玻璃
[07:28] I can’t take out the tower guard with my sniper rifle. 我无法用狙击枪干掉塔里的守卫
[07:31] And if he suspects anything’s wrong, 如果他发现了可疑情况
[07:33] he’ll radio Fyers and we’re cancelled. 就会通知法尔斯 我们的行动就得取消
[07:37] It’ll be up to you to take him out. 你负责把他弄出来
[07:39] Up close and personal. 靠近他 干掉他
[07:42] Are you ready for that? 你准备好了吗
[07:44] Do you think I’m ready? 你认为呢
[07:46] What I think is there’s only one supply plane every 3 months. 我在想 每三个月才有一架供给机
[07:50] We leave tomorrow, or we die soon afterwards. 我们明天得离开 要不然也活不下去了
[07:54] I pick leaving. 我选择离开
[07:58] So get some sleep. We leave at 0600. 去睡一会儿 我们六点行动
[08:10] Don’t worry. 别担心
[08:11] You’ll be back with your girlfriend soon enough. 你很快就能回到女朋友身边了
[08:38] Morning. 早上好
[08:43] Please don’t hate me. 请别恨我
[08:46] Why would I hate you? 为什么我要恨你
[08:48] For cheating on you with Sarah. 背着你和莎拉在一起
[08:54] Did it hurt, Ollie? 痛吗 奥利
[08:56] Did what hurt? 什么痛
[08:57] When they killed you? 他们杀你的时候
[09:02] Rise and shine. 快起来
[09:21] Come on. 来吧
[09:23] We’re moving out. 我们要走了
[09:56] All clear. 安全
[09:59] Hey, can we, um, can we rest for a second? 我们能休息一会儿吗
[10:02] You can rest on the plane. 你到飞机上有的是时间休息
[10:04] Gosh, well, really looking forward to that in-flight movie. 天啊 真期待飞机上的电影
[10:11] – Oh, god. – Don’t move. -天啊 -别动
[10:13] Is it a mine? 是地雷吗
[10:24] Yeah. 对
[10:24] The soldiers mine the island? 这些士兵还在岛上布了地雷
[10:26] No, it’s probably Japanese, 不 可能是日本人埋的
[10:28] left over from World War II. 二战时候留下的
[10:30] Still active. 还没失效
[10:31] Impressive. 真是惊人
[10:33] Can you disarm it? 你能拆除吗
[10:36] Without disarming you? 在不炸死你的情况下吗
[10:41] Soldiers. 士兵来了
[10:53] They can only see you. 他们只能看见你
[10:54] Wait! Stop! 等等 别走
[11:09] What are you doing so far from camp? 你离开营地这么远干什么
[11:10] I got separated from my unit. 我和队伍分散了
[11:13] Come with us. 跟我们走吧
[11:15] I– I can’t. 不行
[11:17] I’m kind of having a bad day, you know? 今天可真倒霉
[11:34] Be still. 别动
[11:43] Thanks. 谢了
[11:55] Yao Fei. 姚飞
[11:56] Come in. Sit. 进来 请坐
[12:01] Now the first time 第一次见你
[12:03] I saw you with this contraption… 拿着这支弓时
[12:07] I thought you looked utterly ridiculous. 还觉得特别可笑
[12:11] That is, until you took out 直到你用它打败了
[12:13] three of my best men with it. 我最棒的三名手下
[12:15] 25 compound bows will be arriving on tomorrow’s supply plane. 明天补给飞机会送25支复合弓过来
[12:21] I’d like you to train a few of my men on how to use them. 我想让你训练我部分手下学会用弓
[12:25] Archery can take years to master. 要掌握箭术可能得花上好几年
[12:29] Well, I trust you’ll be a proficient instructor. 你这位老师可是专家
[12:34] That’ll be all. 没其他事了
[12:43] I hope you are steadfast 我希望你能坚定
[12:44] in your commitment to our cause, Yao Fei. 对我们的承诺 姚飞
[12:48] For her sake. 为了她
[12:49] I am. 我会的
[12:57] Obviously you were never a boy scout. 看来你从没做过童子军
[12:59] Yeah? What tipped you off? 是吗 为什么这么说
[13:03] We better hurry. 得抓紧时间了
[13:05] The wolves come out at night. 晚上会有狼
[13:08] There are wolves here? 这里有狼
[13:10] Right. Of course there are. 对啊 当然有
[13:12] Because what would the worst place on earth be without wolves. 没有狼还怎么算是世上最糟的地方
[13:15] The only thing that will keep them out is fire. 只有火能防止它们靠近
[13:18] Well, you know, you’re welcome to help. 很欢迎你来帮忙
[13:28] Seriously? 不是吧
[13:30] I’ve been working on this for two hours. 我钻了两个小时
[13:33] I know. I was watching you. 我知道 我看了两个小时
[13:35] Thank you for the entertainment. 谢谢你娱乐大众
[13:48] You’re going to wear that thing out just by looking at it. 你要把照片看穿了
[13:52] Don’t worry. 别担心
[13:54] She’ll be waiting for flowers when you get back. 你回家时她会载歌载舞欢迎的
[13:57] I doubt it. 表示怀疑
[13:59] Remember how I told you I was shipwrecked here? 还记得我跟你说过 我沉船漂来这岛上的吗
[14:02] Her sister was with me when the boat went down. 沉船时她妹妹跟我在一起
[14:05] That’s funny. I never took you as being the bad boy. 真有意思 我从没想过你是个坏男孩
[14:08] You seem to lack the spine. 你看起来好像没这个胆
[14:10] That’s why I’ve got to get home. 所以我必须得回家
[14:13] To make this right. 弥补这一切
[14:14] If you think you can sleep with your girlfriend’s sister 你睡了女朋友的妹妹
[14:18] and still make it right… 还觉得能弥补的话
[14:20] you’re dumber than I thought. And believe me what I tell you 你真是比我想的还要蠢 听我的
[14:23] that is saying something. 好好跟她道个歉
[14:24] Yeah, well, you don’t really strike me as the type of guy 你给我的印象也不是那种
[14:27] who accepts apologies, so… 肯接受道歉的人
[14:30] Well, everybody is in this life for themselves. 每个人都是自私的
[14:33] Learn that at Australian spy school? 在澳大利亚的间谍学校学到的
[14:36] No. I learned that here. 不 在这里学到的
[14:39] Do you remember I told you that I had a partner? 还记得我说过以前有个搭档吗
[14:42] Yeah. 记得
[14:43] Do you remember the guy who tortured you? 还记得那个折磨你的人吗
[14:50] That freak show was your partner?! 那个变态是你搭档
[14:53] His name’s Billy Wintergreen. 他叫比利·温特格林
[14:55] Oh. Ok. 好吧
[14:57] Our mission was to exfiltrate Yao Fei 我们的任务是救出姚飞
[14:59] and to find out why Fyers and his men were so interested in him. 查明法尔斯那帮人为什么对他这么感兴趣
[15:02] But our bird got shot out of the sky 但我们的飞机在半空中被击落
[15:03] before we even saw the airstrip. 当时离他们的基地还远着呢
[15:05] That’s where I found you. 我就是在那找到你的
[15:09] When Fyers took us prisoner, 法尔斯把我们抓起来时
[15:10] he asked if we would join him and his men. 问我们要不要向他们投诚
[15:13] Billy accepted Fyers’ invitation. 比利答应了
[15:17] I declined. 我拒绝了
[15:19] He was the godfather to my son Joe. 他是我儿子乔的教父
[15:24] And yet, he turned his back on me 却想都没想
[15:27] without even thinking twice about it. 就背叛了我
[15:30] Everybody is in this life for themselves! 每个人都是自私的
[15:51] If you let him radio camp, we’re done. 要是你让他通知营地 我们就完了
[15:56] – What about the others? – You worry about your one. -那其他人呢 -你担心这一个
[15:59] I’ll worry about my ten. 其余十个交给我
[16:25] Good job. 干得好
[16:26] I think. 应该吧
[16:27] His heart rate’s elevated, 他心率加快了
[16:28] but at least the bleeding stopped. 不过已经不出血了
[16:30] Thanks for your help. 谢谢帮忙
[16:32] You kept your head on. 你很镇静
[16:33] Well, I always wondered how I’d react 我一直在想 要是看到我老板受了枪伤
[16:35] if I found my boss shot and bleeding inside my car. 倒在我车里流血不止 我会怎么做
[16:39] Not that I helped because he’s my boss. 我帮忙可不是因为他是我老板
[16:40] I’d help anyone who was shot 换做是谁受了枪伤在我车里流血
[16:42] and bleeding in my car. 我都会帮忙的
[16:46] I was thinking all of this would be more of a shock. 你一定很震惊吧
[16:50] What do you say you called this all along? 还是你觉得这一天迟早会到来
[16:52] I’m not saying anything. 我可什么都没说
[16:55] Except Oliver brought me a laptop riddled with bullet holes, 不过奥利弗给了我一台都是弹孔的笔记本电脑
[16:57] Had me trace a black arrow, 让我调查黑箭
[16:59] and research a company involved in armored car heists. 和一个涉嫌抢劫装甲车的公司
[17:03] I may be blonde, but I’m not that blonde. 我是一介女流 但也没无知到那种地步
[17:06] Yeah, Oliver’s not too great with the cover stories. 奥利弗是不怎么擅长编故事
[17:09] Neither are you. 你也是
[17:11] The two of you with that whole 你们俩还跟我扯说是
[17:12] energy drink hangover cure? Please. 缓解宿醉的能量饮料 拜托
[17:15] What was really in that vial, anyway? 说起来 里面装的到底是什么
[17:19] – Vertigo. – I knew it! -“迷魂” -我就知道
[17:21] I mean, I didn’t know it was Vertigo for sure, 虽然我不知道那是”迷魂”
[17:23] but I definitely knew 但我知道
[17:24] it wasn’t something that could cure a hangover. 那肯定不是用来缓解宿醉的
[17:25] Yeah, we needed it analyzed so we could take down the Count. 我们要分析出它的成分 拿下”伯爵”
[17:30] That was you and Oliver? 就凭你和奥利弗两人之力
[17:31] And you, Felicity. 还有你 费利西蒂
[17:34] Without you, we never would have found him. 没有你 我们永远不可能找到他的老窝
[17:38] But why come to me? 但是为什么是我呢
[17:43] Hard as it probably is for him to admit, 可能他也不好意思承认
[17:46] even Oliver needs help sometimes. 即使是奥利弗 有时候也需要援手
[18:39] Damn! 该死
[19:41] What’s happening?! 怎么回事
[19:42] There’s a syringe labeled Ativan. 有个标有劳拉西泮的注射器
[19:43] It should stop the seizure. Go. 能阻止癫痫 去拿
[19:47] His heart stopped. 心跳停止了
[19:49] I’m calling 9-1-1. 我去打911
[19:50] No. Wait, you can’t. 不 等一下 不能打
[19:53] You know how to use one of those? 你知道这些东西要怎么用吗
[19:55] We are about to find out. 马上就能知道了
[20:00] You didn’t say clear! 你没事先招呼
[20:00] 电击前说clear 确定周围没有人碰到被电击的人
[20:03] I heard the charge. 我听到电荷声了
[20:04] That’s good news. 好现象
[20:06] How’s that? 为什么
[20:07] It means it might not be the machine, 说明可能不是机器的问题
[20:08] it could be the wiring. 而是接线的问题
[20:10] Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! 快点 快点 快点
[20:12] Try again. 再来一次
[20:14] Clear. 准备
[20:31] What the hell did you do? 你到底做了什么
[20:34] I’ve been building computers since I was seven. 我从七岁起就开始组装电脑
[20:36] Wires are wires. 接线可是大学问
[20:38] What do we do now? 现在要做什么
[20:40] Pray we don’t have a heart attack ourselves. 祈祷我们自己没吓出心脏病
[20:57] One job to do, 就这么一件事
[20:59] and you manage to screw up even then. 你都能给我搞砸了
[21:07] I’m going to go make sure that everything is clear. 我要去确认一切没有问题
[21:09] Stay here, keep the door locked. 你待在这 锁好门
[21:11] Do not let anybody in except for me. 除了我 别让任何人进来
[21:13] – You got that? – Yeah. -明白了吗 -明白
[21:17] Here. Keep this. 拿着这个
[21:20] And try not to shoot yourself by mistake. 别失手把自己打死了
[21:58] Hello? 喂
[22:02] Hello? 喂
[22:08] Is anybody there? 有人在听吗
[22:14] Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗
[22:16] They might be monitoring the calls. 他们很可能对电话实行着监控
[22:19] Island tower, this is Skyhawk 801 foxtrot, 指挥塔 这里是天鹰801F
[22:23] we are 700 kilometers southeast of your position. 我们在小岛东南方向700公里处
[22:25] Eta, three hours, 22 minutes, over. 预计抵达时间为三小时二十分钟 完毕
[22:31] Island tower, Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. 这里是指挥塔 天鹰801F
[22:35] Acknowledged. 收到
[22:40] Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. 天鹰801F
[22:43] Acknowledged. 收到
[22:45] Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth 世间万物
[22:51] What is it? 这是什么
[22:52] It’s a challenge code. 这是暗号
[22:53] They’re trying to verify our identity. 他们在查明正身
[22:58] Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. 天鹰801F
[23:01] Please repeat. 请重复
[23:03] Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth. 世间万物
[23:07] – Wait. – What? -等等 -怎么了
[23:09] Wait, I know this. I know this. 我知道这个 我知道
[23:12] They picked the one book that I read in college. 他们挑了我大学时候读过的一本书
[23:15] What the hell are you talking about? 你他妈到底在说什么
[23:16] A quote, from “The Odyssey”. 《奥德赛》[古希腊著名史诗]里面的话
[23:22] Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, 世间万物
[23:26] Nothing–nothing is born 唯…唯人
[23:29] that is weaker than man. 本懦
[23:32] Are you sure about this? Because if you’re wrong, 你确定吗 万一错了
[23:33] this plane will turn around. 飞机会调头回去的
[23:35] Yes, yes. I’m positive. 确定 我确定
[23:38] Nothing is born 唯人
[23:40] that is weaker than man. 本懦
[23:42] Say it. 就这么说
[23:45] Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等
[23:47] Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起
[23:50] Bred. 是”性”
[23:51] Not born, bred. 不是”本” 是”性”
[23:52] Nothing is bred that is weaker than man. 唯人性懦
[23:55] That’s it. 是这个
[23:58] Nothing is bred that is weaker than man. 唯人性懦
[24:03] Roger that. See you in a few hours. 收到 稍后见
[24:05] Out. 完毕
[24:08] “The Odyssey”. 《奥德赛》
[24:09] Yeah! It’s, uh, well, it’s a story about a guy 没错 讲的是一个人
[24:12] who’s trying to get home, so. 回家的历险故事
[24:16] Well, after a few days 在兰施图尔空军基地
[24:17] at Landstuhl Air Base, 待几天之后
[24:19] you’ll be on your way home. 你就能回家了
[24:21] But you sound like you’re not coming with me. 但听起来你不和我一起走
[24:23] I’ll be coming with you. 我会和你一起走
[24:25] After I radio in an airstrike on this location. 等我先空袭这里之后
[24:29] I’m going to send Fyers and all his men straight back to hell. 我要送法尔斯和他的手下们下地狱
[24:41] Wait. 等等
[24:43] You can’t blow up the island. 你不能炸了这座岛
[24:46] Yao Fei is still out there. 姚飞还在这里
[24:48] – He is not my concern. – Really? -他的死活不关我的事 -真的吗
[24:50] He’s the only reason you came here. 你来这不就是为了他吗
[24:52] Rescuing him was your mission! 你的任务就是救他
[24:54] Well, the mission has changed. 那么 任务有变
[24:56] Edward Fyers is a mercenary 爱德华·法尔斯是一个佣兵
[24:57] and he is not on this island by mistake. 他不会无缘无故来这里的
[25:00] He has plans for me and you 他盯上了我们两个
[25:01] that involve Yao Fei. 姚飞会帮他
[25:03] And whatever they are, they must end. 不管他想做什么 我必须阻止
[25:08] Yao Fei saved my life. 姚飞救了我的命
[25:11] That is your debt to repay, 这是你欠的债
[25:13] not mine. 不是我
[25:19] Where are you going?! 你去哪
[25:24] All my life, 一直以来
[25:27] all that I’ve ever thought about is myself. 我只考虑我自己
[25:30] I took my family for granted. 我把家人的爱当作理所当然
[25:32] I betrayed people that I loved. 我背叛了我爱的人
[25:37] And I’m not going to be that person anymore. 但我不会再做这种人了
[25:43] I can’t leave Yao Fei here to die. 我不能眼睁睁让姚飞死
[25:48] I won’t. 我不会
[25:50] The plane leaves in three hours. 飞机还有三个小时起飞
[25:52] If you and your friend are not on it, 如果到时你和你的朋友还没来
[25:54] I am going to leave without you. 我就丢下你们自己走
[26:07] If I don’t make it back in time, 如果我不能及时回来
[26:10] and you get out of here… 而你离开了
[26:15] I want you to call my family. 我希望你替我打个电话回家
[26:19] Call my family. 打给我家人
[26:22] Sure, kid. 好 孩子
[26:51] He’s going into cardiac arrest again. 他又心脏骤停了
[26:53] No. 不
[26:54] Ah. The leads just came loose. 是导线松了
[27:00] It’s less stressful when he’s jumping off rooftops. 他从屋顶跳下来我都没这么担心
[27:08] This bow has put arrows in quite a few people. 很多人中了这把弓发出的箭
[27:13] Yeah, bad people. 是的 都是坏人
[27:15] That doesn’t bother you? 你不觉得困扰吗
[27:19] Because… 因为…
[27:21] and I mean this in a good way, 我没有恶意
[27:23] you seem like the kind of guy it would bother. 只是你看起来像是会受到困扰
[27:29] When I was in Afghanistan, 我在阿富汗的时候
[27:30] my unit was tasked with protecting this local war lord. 我的部队的任务是保护一个本地军阀
[27:36] Gholem Qadir. 葛雷姆·卡迪尔
[27:38] Qadir was less than human, sold opium. 卡迪尔没有人性 贩卖鸦片
[27:40] Sold children. 贩卖儿童
[27:43] One day, 有一天
[27:44] we were accompanying him to Mosul 我们随他去摩苏尔
[27:46] when my convoy was ambushed by insurgents. 我的车队遇到叛乱分子伏击
[27:49] We had them outgunned. 我们的火力压过他们
[27:50] Fire fight didn’t last more than a minute. 交火时间不超过一分钟
[27:52] When the smoke cleared, 当硝烟散去
[27:54] I moved in on their position. 我去他们的位置查看
[27:58] They were all dead. I knew which one I had killed. 他们都死了 我知道我杀的是哪个
[28:03] When I pulled off his keffiyeh, 当我摘下他的头巾
[28:04] I could see it was just a kid, no more than 18. 我看到他只是一个孩子 最多不过18岁
[28:08] Shot him in the throat. 我一枪射穿了他的喉咙
[28:12] I killed this kid to protect 我为了保护一个人渣
[28:13] this human piece of garbage, 杀了这个孩子
[28:15] and I thought, am I still good? 我就问自己 我还是好人吗
[28:18] Am I still a good man? 我还是个好人吗
[28:24] Doing this with Oliver; 和奥利弗共事
[28:27] Doing what we do, I feel good again 我们做的事 让我在很久之后
[28:28] for the first time in a long time. 第一次又觉得自己是好人
[28:32] And that’s worth all the collateral damage? 这么多附带的伤害 值得吗
[28:35] I haven’t killed anyone, if that’s what you’re asking. 如果你指的是有人丧命 我没杀过任何人
[28:38] But he has. 但他杀过
[28:42] Unfortunately, 很遗憾
[28:43] there are always casualties when you’re fighting a war. 打仗总会产生伤亡的
[29:34] How did you… 你是怎么…
[29:35] Come on, let’s go. I’ll explain on the way. 跟我走 我们边走边解释
[29:37] Stupid boy. You should never have come back here! 傻孩子 你不该回这里来
[29:39] I found Slade Wilson and he has a way off the island, 我找到了斯莱德·威尔逊 他有办法离岛
[29:43] but we have to go right now. 我们得马上走
[29:45] No. No! 不 不
[29:46] What? What do you mean, no? 什么 为什么不
[29:48] This is our chance. 这是我们的机会
[29:49] What–what reason could you possibly have 你到底为了什么
[29:51] for staying here?! 非要留在这里
[29:52] Not what. Who. 不是什么 是为了一个人
[30:01] Ah, Mr. Queen, I think it’s past time 奎恩先生 我想您错过了
[30:04] you left this island. Permanently. 离开这个岛的机会 永远地错过了
[30:18] Island tower, Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. 指挥塔 这里是天鹰801F
[30:21] We are 2,000 feet and holding, over. 我们正停在两千英尺外 完毕
[30:24] Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. 天鹰801F
[30:27] This is island tower. 这里是指挥塔
[30:29] You’re clear to land. 可以着陆了
[30:31] Roger that. 收到
[30:43] Simply to satisfy my own curiosity, 我非常好奇
[30:45] why aren’t you already dead? 你为什么还活着
[30:48] I saw Yao Fei choke you to death. 我明明看见姚飞把你掐死了
[30:50] I guess he’s not as strong as he looks. 我猜他只是外强中干而已
[30:54] Still, you return for him. 可你还是回来找他
[30:56] So you’re either a fool, 所以你要么是个蠢货
[30:59] or is it possible you now think yourself a hero? 要么就真把自己当成英雄了
[31:02] – I’m not a hero. – Of course not. -我不是英雄 -当然不是
[31:04] It’s not possible to be a hero 若是无人可救
[31:06] when there’s nobody worthy of saving. 想做英雄也是白搭
[31:11] Is this what you want? 这就是你想要的
[31:13] Did you want me to fight him again?! 你想让我跟他再打一架
[31:15] Oh, no, Mr. Queen. 不 奎恩先生
[31:17] That’s where you’re mistaken. 你一直搞错了
[31:19] This is not a match. 这不是比赛
[31:21] It’s an execution. 是处决
[31:24] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[31:35] It’s Wintergreen, right? 你是温特格林 对吗
[31:37] Bill Wintergreen? 比利·温特格林
[31:45] I know all about you. 我知道你的所有事情
[31:47] I know you work for the Australian government. 我知道你为澳大利亚政府工作
[31:50] And that you used to fight for your country. 曾为你的国家效忠
[31:52] You used to stand for something! 你曾有过信仰
[32:09] Whatever he’s paying you, I’ll triple it. 无论他给你多少钱 我以三倍价格雇你
[32:19] How many of them are there?! 他们有多少人
[32:32] Slade. Come back to die? 斯莱德 回来受死吗
[32:47] Was it so easy to betray me, Billy? 有那么容易背叛我吗 比利
[33:10] You know, Billy… 知道吗 比利
[33:14] you always had a good kick. 你的脚上功夫一向不错
[34:02] There goes our ride. 我们的飞机来了
[34:19] I’m impressed. 厉害
[34:21] You didn’t puke. 你居然没吐
[34:23] I swallowed it. 我忍住了
[34:25] You can untie me now. 你可以把我松开了
[34:30] Why’d you want me to tie you up in the first place? 你为什么非让我把你绑起来
[34:33] A man in pain is unreliable. 忍受剧痛的人很不稳定
[34:35] I was afraid I might kill you. 我怕我会杀了你
[34:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[34:45] What? 怎么了
[34:46] I’m trapped on an island and 我被困在岛上而
[34:48] my only friend is named Wilson. So. 唯一的朋友是一个叫威尔逊的人 就这样
[34:55] What now? 现在怎么办
[34:56] We hope my fireworks show set Fyers back, 希望这次行动可以拖住法尔斯
[34:58] maybe enough for those who hired him in the first place 也许足以让那些雇佣他的人
[35:00] to call things off. 取消行动
[35:01] Hired him? 雇他
[35:03] Well, Fyers is a merc. He follows the money. 法尔斯是个外国雇佣兵 只为钱干活
[35:07] So he’s on this island under someone’s employ. 所以在岛上他受雇于其他人
[35:10] – Then what do we do? – We have to make sure -那我们怎么做 -我们得确保
[35:12] that neither of us dies on this godforsaken island. 不会死在这个荒芜的岛上
[35:14] I thought you said if we didn’t get on the plane… 你之前不是说如果我们没搭上飞机
[35:18] we weren’t going to make it. 我们就逃不出去了
[35:21] Well, that dumb kid that I trained, 只能说 之前我训练的那个蠢孩子
[35:23] he would never have made it. 永远做不到
[35:25] You? 你
[35:31] You might just have a chance. 还是有机会的
[35:35] Yep, it’s Fyers. 是的 我是法尔斯
[35:37] Satellites showed multiple heat blooms on the island. 卫星显示岛上有多处爆炸
[35:39] What the hell is happening there? 到底发生了什么
[35:41] – There was a complication. – Slade Wilson? -情况有点复杂 -因为斯莱德·威尔逊
[35:43] I’m handling it. 我正在处理
[35:45] Well, handle it better. I’ve worked too hard 好好处理 我付出了那么多
[35:47] and planned for too long to have complications arise 也计划了很久 不允许在好事将近之时
[35:49] so close to the end. 出现任何差错
[35:50] I assure you, it won’t happen again. 我向你保证 不会再发生任何事
[35:52] What about Yao Fei? 姚飞怎么样了
[35:53] I’ve ensured his cooperation. 已经确保他会合作了
[35:55] Good. Paid you a lot of money, Fyers. 好 我付给你这么多钱 法尔斯
[35:58] I expect a return on my investment. 希望物有所值
[36:02] You sent for me. 你要见我
[36:03] I’m a man of my word. 我是一个守信用的人
[36:06] You made the right call today, turning in your young castaway. 今天你把那小子交给我们 做得很好
[36:09] And for that, I’ll grant you five minutes. 凭这一点 我允许你见她五分钟
[36:18] Shado? Shado! 莎朵 莎朵
[36:21] Shado! 莎朵
[37:02] I guess I didn’t die. 看来我没死
[37:05] Again. 再一次
[37:08] Cool. 太棒了
[37:17] It’s not bad. 不是很糟
[37:19] So how am I going to explain this one? 我要怎么解释这一次呢
[37:22] Hickey gone wrong? 枪走火
[37:25] The police collected a 警方收集到一个
[37:25] sample of your blood at Queen Consolidated. 你在奎恩联合企业留下的血样
[37:28] I just hacked the crime lab and ordered the sample destroyed. 我刚黑进了罪证鉴定室并且摧毁了样本
[37:36] I hope it’s all right. 我希望你不介意
[37:39] Your system looked like it was from the eighties, 你的系统看上去像是八十年代的
[37:41] and not the good part of the eighties, 还不包括八十年代的优点
[37:42] like Madonna and, well, legwarmers. 像麦当娜或者是护腿之类的
[37:46] It’s a lot of work. 这可是个大工程
[37:48] Does that mean you’re in? 所以说你加入我们了吗
[37:50] You mean in as in I’m going to join your crusade? 是指我是否加入你们的事业吗
[37:53] Well, you’re practically an honorary member of the team already. 实际上 你已经算是我们的荣誉队员了
[37:56] Hmm. So Mr. Diggle said. 狄格尔也是这么说的
[38:00] No. 不
[38:01] Then why’d you upgrade my system? 那你为什么升级我的系统
[38:03] First, because seeing a network 第一 看到弄得这么烂的系统
[38:04] that poorly set up hurts me. In my soul. 从灵魂深处伤害了我
[38:08] And second… I want to find Walter. 第二 我想找到沃尔特
[38:12] My stepfather. 我的继父
[38:14] He was nice to me. 他对我很好
[38:17] And Mr. Diggle told me that the notebook you use 狄格尔先生告诉我你用来打击罪犯的
[38:19] to fight crime is the same notebook that got Walter abducted. 笔记本与让沃尔特失踪的是同一本
[38:23] I’ll help you rescue him, but that’s it. 我会帮你救他 但仅此而已
[38:26] Then I want to go back to my boring life of being an I.T. girl. 之后我还是回到我无聊的IT女生活
[38:32] That’s my offer. 这就是我的想法
[38:35] Ok. 好
[38:38] So I’ve been meaning to ask… 还有我很想知道
[38:41] Is there a bathroom? 这儿有没有厕所
[38:43] ‘Cause I’ve had to pee since I got here. 到这以后我已经憋了很久了
[38:45] It’s upstairs to the left. 上楼左转
[38:46] – Great. – Felicity. -好极了 -费利西蒂
[38:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:57] Yeah. 不客气
[39:07] Oliver, I know you don’t want to hurt this girl 奥利弗 我知道你不想伤害她
[39:10] and you didn’t have any 你告诉她真相
[39:11] choice in telling her who you really were, 也是无可奈何
[39:13] but we’re asking her to 但我们是在把她
[39:14] get involved in some pretty dangerous stuff. 牵扯到很危险的事情中去
[39:16] – We can protect her. – How? -我们能保护她 -怎么保护
[39:19] Your mother just shot you, Oliver. 你母亲向你开枪了 奥利弗
[39:20] You can’t even keep yourself safe. 你连自己的安全都无法保证
[39:22] She was scared. She was defending herself. 她受到了惊吓 她是在保护自己
[39:24] Or, she was hiding something. 或者 她是在隐瞒什么东西
[39:26] Like maybe her involvement 比如说她涉及
[39:28] in Walter’s disappearance, or worse. 沃尔特的失踪 甚至更糟
[39:30] Diggle, we don’t always know 狄格尔 我们不一定知道
[39:31] why people do what they do. 每个人处事的风格
[39:35] But what I do know 但我知道的是
[39:36] is that when I was standing in her office 当我站在她办公室里
[39:37] with an arrow aimed at her heart, 举着弓瞄着她心脏的时候
[39:40] she begged me to spare her, all on behalf of me and Thea. 她求我看在我和西娅的份上饶了她
[39:47] Now, I’ve taken down a lot of bad people. 我收拾过很多坏人
[39:50] None of them brought up their kids, Dig. 没有一个提到他们的孩子 狄格
[39:52] Oliver, she had the list. 奥利弗 她有名单
[39:54] Now she may not be in charge of whatever “It” is, 或许她不是那个幕后黑手
[39:57] but she’s definitely involved. 但肯定和她脱不了干系
[39:58] Involved in what?! 脱不了什么干系
[40:01] We don’t even know what “It” is, 我们都不知道幕后是什么
[40:03] and until we do, 在我们弄明白之前
[40:04] she is off limits! 全都和她无关
[40:09] Am I clear? 听懂了吗
[40:23] But Oliver, are you saying 奥利弗 你这么说
[40:24] this because you truly believe she’s innocent? 是真的相信她是无辜的
[40:27] Or because you don’t want to face 还是只是因为你不愿面对
[40:29] the fact that your mother might be guilty? 你母亲可能有罪的事实
[40:47] 6’1, 大约6尺1[1米89左右]
[40:49] and a deep voice. 嗓音低沉
[40:52] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[40:53] Where have you been? 你去哪儿了
[40:55] I’ve been calling you all night. 我打了你一晚的电话
[40:56] I was at the club. I get zero reception in there. 我在店里 那儿没信号
[40:58] Maybe it’s time you invest in a land mine. 或许你该改建个矿井
[41:00] – Thea. – Your mother was attacked last night. -西娅 -你母亲昨晚受到袭击
[41:03] – By the vigilante. – What?! -是治安维持者干的 -什么
[41:04] He came after me at the office. 他到我办公室来了
[41:06] Did he hurt you? Are you ok? 他伤着你了吗 你还好吗
[41:08] Actually, she hurt him. 事实上 是她伤了他
[41:09] She shot him point blank with a gun hidden in her office. 她用藏在办公室里的枪正面射伤了他
[41:12] That should help with your investigation. 那对你们的调查应该有所帮助
[41:13] Did you get any evidence, 你们有找到任何证据
[41:15] like a blood sample, or… 比如血样 或者
[41:18] There was a screw-up at the lab. 鉴证室里发生了小意外
[41:21] That’s too bad. 太糟了
[41:25] We’ll be in touch. 我们再联系
[41:27] – Thank you. – Yes. -谢谢 -不用
[41:35] Oh, sweetheart. 宝贝
[41:36] I was so scared. 我害怕极了
[41:37] I’m just glad you’re ok. 你没事我就放心了
[41:40] I thought he was going to kill me. 我以为他会杀了我
[41:46] I promise you, 我向你保证
[41:49] he’s never going to bother you again. 他绝不会再来找你麻烦了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme