Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] For five years, 五年里
[00:05] I was stranded on an island with only one goal– 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
[00:09] Survive. 生存
[00:11] Oliver Queen is alive. 奥利弗·奎恩还活着
[00:12] Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
[00:15] to use the list of names he left me 用他留给我的名单
[00:17] and bring down those who are poisoning my city. 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
[00:21] To do this, 要做这些
[00:22] I must become someone else. 我必须伪装成另一个人
[00:25] I must become something else. 我必须成为另一个存在
[00:28] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:29] Next time your daughter calls the vigilante, 你女儿下次给治安维持者打电话的时候
[00:31] we’ll be able to listen to every word. 我们就能监听他们的谈话
[00:33] I know you swore to bring this guy down, detective, 我知道你发誓要抓到这个人 探长
[00:35] but using your own daughter as bait, 但用你女儿当诱饵
[00:37] that’s stone cold. 太冷血了点吧
[00:41] – Where’d you get it? – From your stepfather. -你从哪儿拿到的 -从你继父那里
[00:44] And where did he get it? 那他是从哪找到的
[00:46] Belongs to your mother. 是你母亲的东西
[01:17] Hi, George. 你好啊 乔治
[01:19] – Vanch… – Surprised to see me? -凡奇 -见到我很惊讶吗
[01:21] I imagine you would be, seeing as how you botched my trial, 我猜也是 鉴于你弄砸了我的庭审
[01:24] and from what Viv here tells me, protecting my interests. 薇芙告诉我 你还没能保住我的资产
[01:29] There were contingencies that couldn’t be anticipated. 因为发生了些始料未及的的事情
[01:32] Yes, Vivian told me. 对 薇薇安告诉我了
[01:34] The head of the Triad getting ventilated, 三合会的头儿被抓
[01:35] Bertinelli getting collared, 波提纳尔被捕
[01:37] and, uh, this archer. 还有弓箭手
[01:39] Exactly. 正是
[01:41] What am I supposed to do in the face of something like that? 遇到这种事情 我还能怎么做
[01:43] Absolutely nothing, Georgie. Tell you what. 当然是无能为力 乔治 这样吧
[01:47] All is forgiven. Give us a hug. 我都原谅你 来抱一个
[01:50] Come on. 来吧
[01:57] You know, I could use a place to stay 我需要个地方住一阵子
[01:59] while I’m getting my sea legs back under me, George. 好让我重振旗鼓 乔治
[02:02] And you got a nice place here. 你这地方不错啊
[02:05] What do you say? 你意下如何
[02:08] George? 乔治
[02:09] George? 乔治
[02:15] I hope George has been food shopping. 但愿乔治买了吃的
[02:17] I’m famished. 我饿坏了
[02:26] 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接
[02:29] So this book contains a list of the names 这本小册子上的这串名单
[02:31] of the guys you’ve been hunting. 是你正在追捕的人
[02:33] And this book, your mother’s, 而你妈妈的这本
[02:35] has the same list of names. 上面也有同样的名单
[02:38] It’s identical. 一模一样
[02:39] So where’d your mother get her copy, Oliver? 你妈妈的这本是哪里来的 奥利弗
[02:41] For that matter, who gave it to you? 还有 是谁给你的
[02:44] Felicity Smoak. 费利西蒂·斯莫克
[02:46] She said that Walter found it in their bedroom. 她说是沃尔特在卧室里找到的
[02:48] And now he’s missing. 结果他就失踪了
[02:52] She’s my mother, Diggle. 她是我妈妈 狄格尔
[02:54] She’s not the kind of person who would– 她不是那种…
[02:55] Have her husband disappeared? 让自己丈夫消失的人吗
[02:57] Because that’s really the question, isn’t it, Oliver? 因为这就是真正的问题 对吗 奥利弗
[02:59] I understand why you would believe your mother over your stepfather, 我明白为什么你更愿意相信你母亲
[03:02] but I tend to believe the innocent party is whoever’s missing– 但我更相信无辜的一方是失踪
[03:06] and presumed dead. 且被认定为死亡的一方
[03:40] Twitch, and I will open your throat. 你敢动 我就割开你的喉咙
[03:42] How many more with you? 还有多少人和你一起
[03:44] What?! 什么
[03:45] You have ten seconds to tell me something I believe 你有十秒钟说实话
[03:48] before I cut out your voice box. 不然我就割断你的喉咙
[03:50] Wait, wait, wait. Yao Fei sent me here, 等等 姚飞派我来的
[03:52] and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t so you could kill me. 我敢肯定不是为了让你杀我
[03:59] What? 什么
[04:01] Yao Fei. 姚飞
[04:02] He gave me directions to your… 他告诉了我你飞机的
[04:06] plane. 位置
[04:14] Frank, you got be kidding me. 弗兰克 你开玩笑吧
[04:15] You can’t throw me another assignment now. 你不能现在指派给我另一件任务
[04:17] It’s Lieutenant, and I’m pretty sure 你该叫我副队 我很肯定
[04:19] that’s what gives me the authority. 这个身份让我有权这么做
[04:21] I’m drawing in on the hood investigation. 对兜帽男的调查就快结束了
[04:23] I am going to get this bastard. 我会抓到这个混蛋
[04:24] Have you considered the possibility no one wants you to? 你想过可能没人希望你这样做吗
[04:27] What? 什么
[04:28] He saved the Christmas hostages. 他营救了圣诞节的人质
[04:30] He took down an arsonist and armored car thieves, 抓获了纵火犯和抢劫装甲车的匪徒
[04:32] and just last week, 就在上周
[04:33] he busted the Vertigo drug ring when we couldn’t. 我们束手无策 而他抓获了贩卖”迷魂”的集团
[04:36] What was urban legend’s becoming heroic. 曾经的都市传奇变成了英雄
[04:39] If this man’s a hero, 如果这人是英雄
[04:40] I don’t know what my life in this city as a cop means. 我不知道我当警察还有什么意义
[04:42] Let me suggest you find meaning in following orders. 我建议你从遵循命令开始找意义
[04:45] Frank, listen! 弗兰克 听着
[04:46] I’m close. 我就快办到了
[04:48] If my lead comes to something more… 如果我的线人能找到更多…
[04:49] Come to me with something real, Quentin, and we’ll talk. 先找到真凭实据再说 昆汀
[04:52] In the meantime, I’m assigning you another case. 在此期间 我派你跟进另一件案子
[05:05] – Heading out? – Oh, yeah, -要出去 -是啊
[05:06] it’s a meeting with the financial planners. 和财务预算开个会
[05:11] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[05:13] There was something that I wanted to talk to you about. 有件事我想和你谈谈
[05:18] I want to talk to you about Walter. 我想和你聊聊沃尔特
[05:20] Right around Christmas, when he…disappeared, 就在圣诞节他…失踪前夕
[05:26] he gave me this. 他把这个交给了我
[05:30] This is your father’s notebook. 这是你父亲的笔记本
[05:34] He kept a list of all the people 上面记着星城欠他人情的
[05:37] in starling city who owed him favors. 所有人的名字
[05:38] I had…no idea 我不…知道
[05:41] there was so many of them. 竟然有这么多人
[05:42] I’ve just been researching 我在网上调查过
[05:44] some of those names online, and, um, 其中的一些人
[05:47] they’re not good people. 他们不是什么好人
[05:51] Oliver, I have no idea what your father 奥利弗 我不明白你父亲
[05:53] was involved in or with whom. 与谁有什么牵扯
[05:54] And you and your sister both now know 你和你妹妹现在都知道
[05:56] that he wasn’t exactly honest with me. 他并未对我完全坦诚
[05:59] – Then we need to find out– – No. -那我们就要找出…-不
[06:02] If what you say is true 如果你说的是真的
[06:04] and this list is filled with bad people 这名单上的人都不是好人
[06:06] and Walter was looking into it, and now he– 沃尔特曾调查过 现在他…
[06:16] The only way to keep this family safe 唯一能确保这个家安全的方式
[06:19] is for everyone in it to stop asking questions, 就是大家都不再追究这些事情了
[06:22] including you, Oliver. 包括你在内 奥利弗
[06:24] Promise me. 答应我
[06:33] So this is really happening. 这么说这都是真的
[06:35] 498 hours of community service to go. 还有498个小时社区服务
[06:38] 499. This orientation doesn’t count. 499 介绍可不算在内
[06:41] Tell me how this is not cruel and unusual punishment. 告诉我这怎么不是残酷又特别的惩罚
[06:43] Anastasia, I’d like you to meet our new intern, 安娜塔西亚 这是我们的新实习生
[06:46] – Thea Queen. – Interns get school credit. -西娅·奎恩 -实习算学分的
[06:49] I’m more like a court-ordered slave. 我更喜欢被叫做法院指派奴隶
[06:50] Oh. I can relate. 我明白了
[06:52] Anastasia is on a one year pro-bono 安娜塔西亚在她律所请了一年假
[06:54] sabbatical from her law firm. 来做公益法律事务
[06:55] And apparently from my six figure salary. 还放弃了我六位数的薪水
[06:57] The experience of helping others is its own reward. 能帮助别人就是最好的回报
[07:00] I haven’t yet to see any evidence of that. 尚未有证据能证明这点
[07:02] And speaking a lack of evidence, 说到证据
[07:04] Cyrus Vanch was released from iron heights. 塞勒斯·凡奇从铁山监狱释放了
[07:06] We represent a victim’s advocacy group 我们代表受害群体
[07:08] who’s trying to keep Vanch locked up. 主张不释放凡奇
[07:09] I’m calling Kate Spencer. 我打给电话给凯特·斯宾塞
[07:10] I already did. 已经打过了
[07:11] She said there’s nothing the D.A.’s office can do 她说没有更多证据
[07:13] without further evidence. 地区检察官也帮不上忙
[07:15] Well, then I’m going to her office. 那我去她办公室好了
[07:16] And then she also said not to show up at her office. 她还说不要到办公室找她
[07:16] 星城守卫网 塞勒斯·凡奇于铁山监狱获释
[07:19] Vanch is connected to human trafficking, 凡奇涉足贩卖人口
[07:21] drug running, racketeering, 毒品运输 敲诈勒索
[07:22] and at least 52 different homicides. 以及至少52宗谋杀案
[07:24] Ok, so what’s the play? Because unless you have access 好吧 那你打算怎么做 因为除非
[07:27] to some private police force, 你在警局有些关系
[07:28] Vanch will stay free to roam the streets. 否则凡奇还是能在街上横行无碍
[07:33] I have to get this. 我得接个电话
[07:37] Hello? 喂
[07:38] How does a night with me and a dozen famous chefs sound? 与我和一打大厨共度一晚如何
[07:41] Like an episode of “The Bachelor”. 就像《单身汉》里的剧情吗
[07:43] I’m auditioning potential chefs for the club tomorrow night. 我明晚要为夜总会面试厨师
[07:46] I’ve arranged a tasting, 安排了一次试吃
[07:47] and I could use an extra set of taste buds. 我希望能找人来帮忙
[07:50] I’m trying to figure out how to get 我还在研究如何把
[07:51] a vicious criminal back in jail. I can’t. 一个穷凶恶极的罪犯抓回监狱 没空
[07:54] It’s perfect. It sounds like hungry work. 挺好的 听起来你会饿得很快
[07:56] Tomorrow night? 明晚吗
[07:57] Maybe, if we could do it early. 或许我们能早点处理完
[07:59] Look, I got to go. 我得挂了
[08:01] There’s someone I have to call. 我得打给别人了
[08:02] I’ll see you later. Bye. 一会儿见
[08:05] 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接
[08:06] You don’t find that a little convenient, 你不觉得她就这么烧了小本子
[08:07] her just so happening to have burned the book? 有些太过于轻易了吗
[08:09] She did it out of concern for my safety, Diggle. 她是出于我的安全考虑 狄格
[08:11] Or her own. 或者是她自己的
[08:12] Oliver, you said it yourself. 奥利弗 这是你说的
[08:14] Whoever compiled that 不管是谁列下了名单
[08:14] list is involved in something very dangerous. 他都卷入了危机之中
[08:16] And if your mother is lying to you… 如果你母亲没对你说实话
[08:19] And she didn’t know any of the names on the list. 她不知道名单上的任何一个人
[08:21] She said she didn’t. 她说不知道
[08:23] You don’t have to take her word for it. 你也不必相信她
[08:24] Oliver, if this were anybody else, 奥利弗 如果换做别人
[08:26] you’d be hooded up right now 你早就披上兜帽
[08:27] on your way to having an arrow-side chat with them. 把弓箭架在他们脖子上了
[08:29] This isn’t anybody else. This is my mother. 这不是别人 是我母亲
[08:31] And I know her. 我了解她
[08:36] What’s that? 那是什么
[08:37] That is the phone that I gave to Lance 这是我给兰斯的电话
[08:38] so that he could contact the hood. 好让他联系兜帽男
[08:40] Is he asking to turn yourself in? 他让你自首吗
[08:44] He gave it to Laurel. 他把电话给了劳蕾尔
[08:46] – Hello? – I need your help. -喂 -我需要你帮忙
[08:47] That’s why you have the phone. 所以才给你这部手机
[08:49] Cyrus Vanch was just released from prison on a technicality. 塞勒斯·凡奇因些程序问题 刚从监狱释放
[08:52] Living large in his lawyer’s house. 现在逍遥地住在他律师家
[09:00] There’s no evidence of foul play. 没有证据证明他杀了人
[09:02] But I know he’s just Vanch’s first victim, 但我知道那律师只是凡奇第一个杀害的人
[09:04] and he won’t be his last. 不会是最后一个
[09:06] What about the police? 警方那边呢
[09:07] They can’t move on him without evidence of new criminal activity. 没有新名头 警方也拿他没办法
[09:11] Laurel, obtaining evidence isn’t what I do. 劳蕾尔 找证据跟我无关
[09:13] Vanch is dangerous. 凡奇是个危险人物
[09:16] Hold on to the phone, I’ll call. 拿好手机 等我电话
[09:21] Laurel needs my help. 劳蕾尔需要我帮忙
[09:24] Oliver, are you running to help her… 奥利弗 你是要去帮她
[09:26] or away from the truth about your mother? 还是要逃避关于你母亲的真相
[09:30] I have work to do. 我还有活要干
[09:35] Hey, detective? 警探
[09:37] I’m busy, Kelton. 我很忙 凯尔顿
[09:38] I’m pretty sure you’re going to want to hear this. 我肯定你会想听的
[09:40] The bug I put in that phone from the vigilante just lit up. 我放在治安维持者手机的窃听器有动静了
[09:43] Your daughter’s playing Maid Marion to Robin Hood again. 你女儿又找他帮忙了
[09:48] Where you going? 你上哪去
[09:49] Lieutenant Pike’s office. 派克副队的办公室
[09:51] If she’s meeting with the hood, 如果她要跟兜帽男见面
[09:53] there’s going to be a task force there when she does. 我们就要派支特别小组过去
[10:13] See, we got to look at all this as an opportunity. 我们得把这一切视作一个机会
[10:18] The Triad and the Bertinelli Organization are leaderless. 三合会和波提纳尔组织都已经群龙无首了
[10:21] The giant sucking sound you’re hearing 你所听到的泄气声
[10:23] is the current power vacuum in Starling City, 表明了星城现在权利的真空
[10:26] the one that I plan on filling. 而我正有意要去填满它
[10:34] How are you going to convince the Triad and Bertinelli’s crew 你要怎么说服三合会和波提纳尔的人
[10:37] that they should sign up with you? 让他们跟着你混
[10:53] That’s an excellent question. 这问题问得好
[10:55] I need to do something. 我得做些事
[10:56] Something spectacular. 堪称壮举的事
[10:58] To get their attention and earn their respect. 来吸引注意 赢得尊重
[11:20] You know what I learned in prison? 你知道我在监狱里都学到了什么吗
[11:23] If you want to be respected, 要想受人敬重
[11:25] you find the biggest guy and you put him down permanent. 就得绊倒食物链最顶端的家伙
[11:29] I think I just found the biggest guy. 看来我刚找到了这个人
[11:43] This is going to be fun. 今天会非常有趣的
[11:45] I even wore my fat pants. 我还穿了我的肥腰裤
[11:46] I don’t want to know what those are, do I? 我不会想知道那是什么的 对吧
[11:48] Nope. 没错
[11:54] This is work. 是工作上的事
[11:55] It’ll just be a second, ok? 很快就好
[11:58] Hello? 喂
[11:59] It’s me. I have something. 是我 我有些东西
[12:01] Can you meet? 能见面吗
[12:04] Yeah, where? 能 在哪见
[12:05] Rooftop, Winick Building. 30 minutes. 温尼克大楼屋顶 半小时后见
[12:08] Good work, Kelton. 干得好 凯尔顿
[12:11] Ok, everybody. 好了大伙儿
[12:13] Rubber bullets. This is my daughter here. 用橡胶子弹 这可是我女儿
[12:15] She cannot come to any harm. 不能让她受伤
[12:16] But outside of that, 但除此之外
[12:18] you do whatever needs doing 你们要不惜一切
[12:21] to bring that archer down. 抓住那个弓箭手
[12:25] You sure about this? 你确定要这么做
[12:26] Look, she knows I’d do anything to catch this bastard. 她知道我不惜一切代价也要抓住那个混蛋
[12:28] And this is the best– it’s the only option I’ve got. 这是最好…是我唯一的选择
[12:30] Look, I want to get this guy just as badly as you do. 我跟你一样想抓住这家伙
[12:33] I just don’t want to see anything come between you two. 我只是不希望你们父女之间产生嫌隙
[12:36] I warned her. I said stay away from this lunatic. 我提醒过她 我让她离那个疯子远一点
[12:38] She didn’t. 她不听
[12:40] You don’t think that turns a knife in my back? 你不觉得这算在我背后放暗箭吗
[12:43] I hope she sees it that way. 我希望她也能这么想
[12:51] Mmm, put those puppy dog eyes away. 别用这种可怜兮兮的眼神
[12:53] Something’s come up at work. 工作上有点事
[12:54] That can’t wait until tomorrow? 不能等明天吗
[12:56] It’ll only be an hour. I can meet you at the club. 只要一小时 我可以去夜店找你
[13:00] One hour. 那就一小时
[13:02] An hour and a half. 一个半小时
[13:03] Tops. 最多了
[13:13] Ricky has been driving me for six years now. 瑞奇给我开了六年车
[13:17] I can’t remember the last time he missed a day. 我都记不清他上次请假是什么时候了
[13:21] Thank you for offering to fill in, Mr. Diggle. 谢谢你主动提出代班 狄格尔先生
[13:25] It’s my pleasure, Mrs. Queen. Believe me. 别客气 奎恩夫人 相信我
[13:28] Are you sure my son won’t miss you? 你确定我儿子不需要你吗
[13:31] He said he was staying in for the evening. 他说今晚会待在家里
[13:33] And you believed him? 你居然信了
[13:36] It’s been my experience 以我的经验看来
[13:37] when your son wants some alone time, 当您儿子需要私人时间时
[13:41] there’s not much I can do to stop him. 我可拦不住
[13:43] Much to my chagrin. 太让我失望了
[13:48] You can stop just up ahead. 前面靠边停就行了
[14:10] No need to escort me inside. 不用送我了
[14:12] I’m fine on my own, Mr. Diggle. 我自己进去行了 狄格尔先生
[14:15] Of course, Mrs. Queen. 好的 奎恩夫人
[14:40] – Mr. Diggle. – Mrs. Queen. -狄格尔先生 -奎恩夫人
[14:43] I was just, uh, looking for the restroom. 我在找洗手间
[14:48] Excuse me, ladies. Happy birthday. 打搅了 女士们 生日快乐
[14:58] Hello, Laurel. 你好 劳蕾尔
[15:04] Thank you for helping. 谢谢你能帮忙
[15:06] I couldn’t do much. 我能做的也不多
[15:08] Vanch’s position is too heavily fortified. 凡奇的家安保森严
[15:10] But I did get this. 不过我拿到了这个
[15:15] Evidence he’s trying to take over the positions 他想要接管弗兰克·波提纳尔
[15:17] vacated by Frank Bertinelli and… 和三合会腾出的
[15:22] and the Triad. 那个位子
[15:24] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[15:25] – We’re not alone. – What?! -我们有伴了 -什么
[15:29] SCPD! 星城警署
[15:30] Get down! Hands where we can see ’em! 蹲下 举手
[15:32] – Dad! – Do it now! -爸爸 -快点
[15:34] You so much as leave a bruise on her, 你胆敢伤她分毫
[15:36] and I swear I will drag you down to hell myself. 我发誓定将你碎尸万段
[15:38] Laurel, I’m sorry. 劳蕾尔 对不起了
[15:44] Quentin, don’t! 不要 昆汀
[16:12] I don’t know what’s worse– 你说哪个更糟一点
[16:14] the fact that you lied to me 是你对我说谎呢
[16:15] or nearly got me killed! 还是差点害死我呢
[16:17] You were completely safe. 你当时根本没有性命之忧
[16:19] I was on a rooftop 我在天台上
[16:20] with an army of men pointing their guns in my face! 面对的是一群拿枪指着我的人
[16:23] Well, you shouldn’t have been on that roof 你本来就不应该
[16:24] – in the first place. – No! -出现在那个天台上 -不
[16:26] You wanted me on that roof. 是你希望我出现在那里
[16:28] Wasn’t that the whole point of your little trap? 这不就是你设下圈套的目的吗
[16:30] I’m trying to catch a killer. 我在捉拿凶手
[16:31] You manipulated me. 你利用我
[16:32] Manipulated? You practically ran to this guy. 利用 是你去找他帮忙的
[16:35] I told you, I said stay away from him and you did not. 我说过让你离他远点 你就是不听
[16:36] – That was before you gave me the phone! – What?! -那是在你把手机给我之前 -什么
[16:39] That’s before you realized that you could use me as bait. 在你没想用我做诱饵之前
[16:43] Your own daughter. 你的亲生女儿
[16:43] Yeah, but you wouldn’t listen to me! 对 但你对我说的充耳不闻
[16:45] You are so blinded by your hate for him 你对他的厌恶已经完全蒙蔽了你
[16:47] that you don’t realize the damage 你都不清楚这么做
[16:48] that it’s doing in your own life. 会给你的生活 你的家庭
[16:50] To your family. 带来多大的伤害
[16:52] So what happens when you catch him? 就算你抓到他了又能怎样呢
[16:54] What happens then, dad? 你接下来要怎么做 爸爸
[16:57] You’re going to find another criminal; 再重新找个罪犯
[16:59] somebody else to blame for mom leaving? 换个人为妈妈的离开
[17:02] For Sarah dying, for your drinking? 莎拉的死 和你的酗酒负责吗
[17:05] That’s enough, Laurel. 够了 劳蕾尔
[17:07] Yeah, you’re damn right, it is. 没错 确实够了
[17:11] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[17:18] The phone. 手机
[17:21] Give me the phone. 把手机给我
[17:31] Laurel could have been hurt, or worse. 劳蕾尔有可能受伤 甚至更严重
[17:33] And I suppose that was Lance’s fault. 我想那应该是兰斯的错
[17:36] What’s your point, Dig? 你想说什么 狄格
[17:38] Just that you don’t really see straight when it comes to Laurel. 一碰到有关劳蕾尔或你妈的事时
[17:40] Or your mother. 你就昏了头
[17:42] This is not the time 这个时候重提
[17:43] to bring this up again. 这个话题不合适
[17:45] Ok. Ok. 行 行
[17:48] But there’s something I should tell you 不过我有事要跟你说
[17:49] and it’s better I tell you now than later. 而且越早说清楚越好
[17:51] I’ll be driving your mother around for a few days. 我这几天会当你妈的司机
[17:53] You’re spying on her?! 你要监视她
[17:54] Just doing my due diligence, Oliver. 只是做一下尽职调查 奥利弗
[17:56] See if she meets with anyone we might be interested in. 看看她会不会和引起我们注意的人碰面
[17:58] She’s not a suspect. 她不是嫌疑犯
[18:00] She’s my mother. 她是我妈妈
[18:01] Which is exactly why someone needs to take 所以才要有人对她做一次近距离的
[18:03] a close, objective look at her. 客观的调查
[18:06] Oliver, something’s going on in this city. You know it. 奥利弗 这城市暗潮涌动 你也知道
[18:11] That doesn’t mean she’s involved. 那也不能说明她参与了其中啊
[18:20] Then there’s no harm in me 那我给她开几天车
[18:21] driving her around for a few days, is there? 又有什么关系呢 对吧
[18:31] I still can’t believe it. He used me as bait! 真是不敢相信 他居然拿我做饵
[18:34] – Who? – My father. -谁 -我爸
[18:36] He was trying to catch the vigilante. 他一直想抓住那个治安维持者
[18:38] He eavesdropped on my phone conversation with him 他窃听了我跟他的对话
[18:40] and then lied in wait with his jack boots. 然后来个瓮中捉鳖
[18:42] – This was tonight? – Yes. -就是今晚的事 -对
[18:44] While you were working. 在你工作的时候
[18:46] This was work. 那就是工作
[18:47] So you met up with the hood guy? Knowingly? 所以你知道你会见到兜帽男
[18:50] He’s contacted me before. 他之前联系过我
[18:53] He helped me with the Declan case 他在德克兰一案和
[18:54] and Joanna’s arson investigation. 乔安娜纵火案调查中 帮了我很多
[18:56] The Declan case was months ago. 德克兰一案是几个月前的事了
[18:59] I know, Tommy, I’ve been wanting to tell you. 是的 汤米 我一直想告诉你的
[19:02] Laurel, he’s a murderer! 劳蕾尔 他是个杀人犯
[19:03] God. 天呐
[19:04] You sound like my father. 你的口气跟我爸爸一个样
[19:06] Well, I hate to break it to you, but he’s right. 虽然不想对你说 但是他是对的
[19:08] Are you seriously taking his side? 你这是摆明要站在他那一边
[19:11] He’s been lying to me for weeks! 这几个星期 他一直在对我说谎
[19:13] Yeah, it feels like crap, doesn’t it? 是啊 很不好受 对吧
[19:18] Tommy! 汤米
[19:21] A sting operation to catch the notorious Starling City vigilante 为抓捕声名远播的星城治安维持者
[19:24] wreaked havoc last night. 昨晚警方开展了一场激烈的伏击行动
[19:26] Despite the police’s failed attempt 虽然警方没能成功
[19:28] to apprehend the vigilante, 逮捕治安维持者
[19:29] police have continued to insist 警方仍旧坚持
[19:31] that their warnings remain. 提醒公众
[19:32] This archer is to be considered armed and dangerous. 这位弓箭手是位携带武器的危险人物
[19:35] Should you find yourself in harm’s way, always always, 如果你发现自己深入险境 千万记得
[19:38] call 9-1-1. 拨打911
[19:43] Interesting. 真有趣
[19:45] Using deception and intimidation 用诈骗和恐吓的手段
[19:47] to make a name for himself. 来让自己出名
[19:51] This guy stole my move. 这家伙抄袭我嘛
[19:55] I have news. 我有内部消息
[19:56] From my friend in the police department. 我警局的朋友给我的
[20:00] I think I’ve figured out 我想我有办法
[20:00] a way to get the hood out and into the open. 让兜帽男暴露身份
[20:05] Astonish me. 让我吃惊一下
[20:07] Remember that attorney? 记得那位律师吗
[20:09] Laurel Lance? 劳蕾尔·兰斯
[20:17] Now what’s wrong with this picture? 我没有看错吧
[20:18] You look like you’re…working. 看起来 你居然在工作
[20:22] I’m going over the resumes 我在筛选
[20:23] for the chef’s position at the nightclub. 申请夜总会的主厨职位的简历
[20:25] This guy looks pretty good. 这位挺不错
[20:26] 美国一套以厨师比赛为题材的真人秀
[20:28] At this point, it is basically 这年代 要证明自己的烹饪水平
[20:29] a culinary prerequisite to be on that show. 上这节目就是前提条件吧
[20:34] Can I talk to you about something? 我能和你谈谈吗
[20:37] Tommy… 汤米
[20:38] Every time you want to talk to me 你每次想和我谈谈
[20:39] about something and that something is Laurel, 都是想谈劳蕾尔
[20:41] you look like you’re about 你现在的表情
[20:41] to tell me you have a terminal disease. 看起来就像要告诉我你得绝症了
[20:47] She’s been working with the hood guy. 她和兜帽男合作
[20:49] What? 什么
[20:51] You’re letting her work with that crazy person? 你居然让她和那疯子合作
[20:53] She could get hurt, Tommy. 她会因此受到伤害的 汤米
[20:54] I’m not “Letting” her do anything, ok? 我没有”让”她做任何事
[20:56] I only just found out about it 我只是才发现真相
[20:58] because she accidentally slipped up 因为她说了那么多谎
[21:00] on one of her many lies. 一不小心说漏嘴了一个
[21:02] She’s lying to you? That doesn’t sound like Laurel. 你说她在骗你 这可不像劳蕾尔
[21:05] Lying, keeping secrets about who she’s spending time with– 说谎 对她身边的人保密
[21:08] Does that remind you of anybody we know? 你能联想到我们认识的谁吗
[21:10] Me, in every relationship that I’ve been in. 我 每段关系中的我
[21:13] Me, too. Except this one. 我也是 但这次不同
[21:19] There’s some sort of infatuation thing going on here. 她一定是陷入了痴迷
[21:23] I… 我…
[21:24] We both know that she has 我们都知道
[21:26] a pretty strong track record 她以往都是这样
[21:28] of being attracted to guys who are dangerous, 她很容易被一个危险
[21:30] who break the rules. 出格的人吸引
[21:31] Show me a more dangerous rule breaker than the hood. 谁又能比兜帽男更危险更出格呢
[21:36] I just think you need to have an honest chat with her. 我想你需要和她坦诚地谈谈
[21:38] Find out the real reason she’s keeping secrets. 找到她保密的真正原因
[21:42] I just can’t believe that Laurel, 我只是不能相信所有人中
[21:43] of all people, would lie to my face. 偏偏是劳蕾尔会当着我的面说谎
[21:46] I guess that’s the way that it is 我想这就是她跟
[21:47] with the people that you’re closest to. 最亲近的人的相处方式吧
[21:50] I know. 我懂
[21:53] But talk to her anyway, and fix this. 但无论如何和她谈谈 弥补这一切
[21:57] Before it becomes something that’s unfixable. 现在还来得及
[22:10] It’s Chinese. It means sur– 这是中文 意思是
[22:12] Survive. 生存
[22:15] What do you think he meant, 你觉得他是什么意思
[22:16] besides not getting killed? 除了不想被人杀以外
[22:19] There’s an airfield 10 clicks from here. 十公里外有个机场
[22:21] It’s key off this island. 那是离开这座岛的关键
[22:23] Yao Fei and I had been observing it for months, 姚飞和我观察了几个月了
[22:26] familiarizing ourselves with their operations. 熟悉他们的行动
[22:29] We were supposed to get off this island together. 我们本该一起离开这座岛的
[22:31] But then Yao Fei was compromised, 但之后姚飞遭偷袭
[22:34] and we were separated. 我们也分开了
[22:41] What’s this for? 这是做什么
[22:44] I think Yao Fei sent you 我觉得是姚飞让你来
[22:46] because he knows I cannot take the airstrip alone. 因为他知道我一个人不可能成功
[22:48] Sounds like Yao Fei. 和姚飞口气真像
[22:50] He is a softer judge of character than I am. 从性格来说 我比他还要强硬
[22:53] If you’re going to have my back, 如果你要帮助我
[22:56] I need to know you can cover it. 我得知道你有没有这能力
[23:03] What are you doing? 你干什么
[23:05] Fight back. 还手
[23:10] Keep your blade up. 亮起你的刀锋
[23:11] Always stay behind your sword. 一直站在剑后
[23:20] You have no skill. No strength. 你没有技巧 没有力量
[23:24] No training. 没有训练过
[23:25] To say you fight like a girl would be a compliment. 说你打起架来像个女人都是抬举你
[23:28] I told you– I’m not a soldier. 告诉过你了 我不是个士兵
[23:31] I was shipwrecked here. I killed the guy 我遇到了船难 我碰巧杀了
[23:33] that was wearing this uniform by accident. 穿这身制服的人
[23:36] Where was Yao Fei? 姚飞在哪
[23:39] He told me to run. 他让我快跑
[23:43] And I did. 所以我就我跑了
[23:50] Hey, it’s Tommy, hit me on the beep. 你好 我是汤米 请在哔声后留言
[23:53] Hey, it’s me again. 嘿 又是我
[23:56] Please call me back. 请回电
[23:59] I think we should talk. 我们该聊聊
[24:05] I was just leaving you a message. 我正给你留语音信息呢
[24:32] I love a girl who can take care of herself. 我最喜欢自己照顾自己的女孩了
[24:37] But can’t block a taser. 但还是躲不过电击枪
[24:59] No need to get out of the car, Mr. Diggle. 不用下车了 狄格尔先生
[25:01] It’s just my accountant. 我只是去见我的会计
[25:02] The only threat is boredom. 除了无聊 啥也没有
[25:04] Well, it’s no problem at all, 没关系
[25:05] Mrs. Queen. It’s my job. 奎恩夫人 这是我的职责
[25:07] Yes. Well, then, take the night off. 好吧 你今晚就放假吧
[25:09] I’m quite all right. 我不会有什么事的
[26:20] It’s taken care of. 已经处理好了
[26:22] I’ve taken care of it. 我已经解决了
[26:23] Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore. 卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了
[26:26] Given your propensity for squeamishness, 像你这样谨慎的人
[26:28] I’m assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health. 我猜巴拉德先生现在还是个大活人吧
[26:31] I made it clear to him persuasively 我说服他 跟他说清楚
[26:34] that his plans endangered the undertaking. 他的计划会影响我们的大计
[26:36] I didn’t have to make the usual threats. 我没必要威胁他吧
[26:39] Excellent. 太棒了
[26:41] Now, one more matter to attend to. 现在还有一件要你做的事
[26:43] I need you to have to contents of this address 我需要你去纸上写的这个地址
[26:47] removed and disposed of thoroughly. 将里面的东西搬出来并彻底处理掉
[26:52] The warehouse where you’re storing 你用于存放”金牌奎恩”号残骸的
[26:53] the remains of “The Queen’s Gambit”. 那间仓库
[26:56] I already told you, 我早就告诉你
[26:57] I knew Robert’s yacht was sabotaged. 我知道罗伯特的游艇被动了手脚
[26:59] And I don’t think it serves for anyone to find evidence of that. 要是被人找到了证据 对我们没有好处
[27:05] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[27:09] Nothin’. Just hangin’. 没事 随便逛逛
[27:12] I work for Mrs. Queen. 我是奎恩夫人的司机
[27:14] And I work security for the man she’s meeting with. 我是与她会面的那位先生的保安
[27:17] I guess that means we’re on the same team. 那我俩应该是一队的
[27:18] I don’t think so. And I’m going to need to see 我不这样认为 我要看看
[27:21] What you put in your pocket just then. 你刚才放进口袋的东西
[27:24] What are you, man, the police? 哥们 你是谁 警察吗
[27:26] Show it to me. 给我看
[27:27] Do it now. 马上拿出来
[27:31] Right. 好吧
[27:36] Just thought I could come in here and ruin my lungs a little bit. 我还以为能跑进来抽口烟呢
[27:41] I know, it’s a filthy habit. 我知道这很不健康
[27:47] Laurel, it’s me. Can we talk? 劳蕾尔 是我 能聊聊吗
[27:53] Laurel? 劳蕾尔
[28:03] Laurel? 劳蕾尔
[28:13] Make sure this message finds its way to the vigilante. 告诉治安维持者这条信息
[28:16] Do it fast, because at sunrise, 要快点 以为一到日出之时
[28:19] I’m going to leave pieces of this girl all over Starling city 如果他还没有来见我
[28:22] unless he pays me a little visit. 我就杀了她
[28:23] You know, gives us a chance to get to know each other better. 给我们个机会了解一下彼此
[28:34] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[28:36] Can your CSIs, I don’t know. 能调查吗 我不清楚要怎么办
[28:38] Can they track this or trace it or something? 他们能追踪这个的来源或是怎么样吗
[28:40] How did he know about Laurel? 他是怎么样知道劳蕾尔的
[28:42] What? 什么
[28:44] How does this guy know 这个人怎么知道
[28:45] Laurel is connected to the hood? 劳蕾尔跟兜帽男有联系的
[28:49] I have no idea. 我不知道
[28:50] I only found out about it myself last night. 我也是昨晚才知道的
[28:53] She–she said you knew. 她说你知道
[28:55] Well, just me and… 只有我还有…
[29:04] Mr. Lance, this maniac has got Laurel! 兰斯先生 这疯子抓了劳蕾尔
[29:08] You got to call in posse or something, 你得找武装队或其他
[29:10] – I don’t know, SWAT teams. – Can’t. -还是特警部队 -不能
[29:14] Detective Lance… 兰斯警探
[29:18] I got to go make a call. 我得去打个电话
[29:32] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你愿意来
[29:34] It didn’t seem like a good idea to talk about this at your house. 在你家谈论这件事不太好
[29:36] Yeah, it would have been a little awkward 当然 向我妈妈解释你为什么监视她
[29:37] for you to explain to my mother that you’re spying on her. 这的确有点尴尬
[29:40] No, man. 不是的
[29:42] Awkward part’s coming up. 这才是令人尴尬的地方
[29:44] You bugged my mother? 你窃听了我妈妈
[29:45] Just listen. 你得听听
[29:51] It’s taken care of. 已经处理好了
[29:53] I’ve taken care of it. 我已经解决了
[29:55] Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore. 卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了
[29:57] Given your propensity for squeamishness, 像你这么谨慎的人
[29:59] I’m assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health. 我猜巴拉德先生现在还是个大活人吧
[30:03] I made it clear to him persuasively 我说服他 跟他说清楚
[30:05] that his plans endangered the undertaking. 他的计划会影响我们的大计
[30:07] I didn’t have to make the usual threats. 我没必要威胁他
[30:10] Excellent. 太棒了
[30:12] Now, one more matter to attend to. 现在还有一件要你做的事
[30:14] I need you to have to contents of this address 我需要你去纸上写的这个地址
[30:19] removed and disposed of thoroughly. 将里面的东西搬出来并彻底处理掉
[30:21] The warehouse where you’re 你用于存放”金牌奎恩”号残骸的
[30:22] storing the remains of “The Queen’s Gambit”. 那间仓库
[30:24] I already told you, 我早就告诉你
[30:26] I knew Robert’s yacht was sabotaged. 我知道罗伯特的游艇被动了手脚
[30:29] I’m sorry, man. 我很抱歉
[30:31] The yacht was sabotaged. 游艇被做了手脚
[30:35] Somebody tried to kill my father. 有人蓄意谋害我父亲
[30:37] And your mother was involved somehow. 不知何故你母亲也参与其中
[30:38] You do not know that she was involved, Diggle! 别妄下猜测 狄格尔
[30:41] What I do know Oliver, and so do you, 至少你我知道的是
[30:44] is that she kept this a secret. 她对游艇的事只字不提
[30:47] Why would she do that if she didn’t have something to hide? 如果没有什么好隐瞒 这么做又为何
[30:51] – Is that…? – Yeah! -又是… -对
[30:54] You have three seconds before 给你三秒钟
[30:55] I have this line permanently disconnected. 之后这个电话永久作废
[30:57] It’s Laurel. She’s been kidnapped. 劳蕾尔出事了 她被绑架了
[31:00] Listen, whoever this is, 不管你是谁 请听我说
[31:02] he’s going to kill my daughter. 他会杀了我女儿的
[31:05] Please believe me. 请相信我
[31:17] Sorry. 对不起
[31:19] It’s nothing personal. 这不针对你
[31:22] The airfield was a very heavily fortified position. 军用机场戒备森严
[31:26] I’ve been there. 我去过那儿
[31:28] And I cannot take it on my own. 我一个人搞不定
[31:29] So–so what?! 所以呢
[31:31] Huh? You’re just going to kill me? 你打算把我杀了吗
[31:34] Like I said… 我说了
[31:37] It’s nothing personal. 这不针对你
[31:39] But if you’re alive, they will find you. 但如果你还活着 他们会找到你
[31:41] And if they find you, they will torture you 而如果你被活捉 他们会折磨你
[31:43] until you give up my location, 直到你供出我的位置
[31:45] and I cannot allow for that to happen. 我不能允许这事发生
[31:47] Hey, don’t leave! No, please don’t do this, all right?! 别走 不 求你了 行吗
[31:49] I’m not going to say anything to that– 我什么都不会说的
[31:52] Don’t make it more difficult upon yourself. 别再给自己添麻烦
[31:56] I can do this in a way 我可以让你
[31:57] that you will not feel it at all. 没有丝毫的痛苦
[32:19] – Steve Wilson. – Oliver Queen. -史蒂夫·威尔逊 -奥利弗·奎恩
[32:22] Well, Oliver Queen… 奥利弗·奎恩
[32:25] There might be a fighter inside of you after all. 或许你内心是名斗士
[32:43] Detective. 探长
[32:44] If this is another trick, 如果这又是陷阱
[32:46] you will not like the consequences. 后果会很严重
[32:50] I’m not particularly happy right now. 我现在一点也不开心
[32:52] I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. 我恨你 我恨你所有的主张
[32:55] But this lunatic has my little girl. 但我女儿在这个疯子手上
[32:59] He left this behind as some kind of ransom note. 他留下类似赎金的字条
[33:01] His name is Cyrus Vanch. 他叫塞勒斯·凡奇
[33:03] Jeez… 天啊
[33:05] He’ll kill her if he doesn’t get to you. 他如果没见到你就会撕票
[33:07] He’ll kill her anyway. 无论如何他都会杀了她的
[33:09] So why come to me? 为什么来找我帮忙
[33:11] It’s a pretty tight circle that knows 只有很小一部分人
[33:13] about you and my daughter working together. 知道你和我女儿有联系
[33:16] If Vanch knows, it’s because someone at the precinct talked. 现在凡奇知道 一定是局里有人泄密
[33:20] There isn’t anybody else I could trust. 其他人我信不过
[33:22] Vanch is holed up in a mansion. 凡奇躲在一座宅邸里
[33:24] It’s a heavily fortified position. 那里戒备森严
[33:25] I was there. I can’t take it by myself. 我去过 我一个人搞不定
[33:29] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[33:33] Then I need yours. 我也是
[33:42] Time’s running out. 时间快到了
[33:43] And still no visit from your friend. 你朋友还没出现
[33:46] I might have overestimated his fondness for you. 我可能高估了他对你的钟爱
[33:54] Assault with intent. 蓄意行凶
[33:57] And kidnapping. 加上绑架
[34:01] You’re going to rot in prison for life this time. 这次你得在狱里蹲上一辈子
[34:05] That’s assuming your hooded BFF saves you. 那得先等你的兜帽死党救了你再说
[34:08] And his chances of survival are not so great. 然而他存活的概率不是很高呢
[34:12] He’s going up against trained men 他要对抗的都是
[34:14] with their fingers on the trigger 经受训练 手拿射速
[34:16] of guns that fire up to 600 rounds per minute. 每分钟600发机枪的人
[34:19] Now, I’m no Einstein, 我虽然不是爱因斯坦
[34:20] but that is a lot of bullets. 但我知道那可是很多子弹啊
[34:35] And even if he were to take them out, 就算他把这些人都解决了
[34:38] I have two sharpshooters on the roof. 我还安插了两个狙击手在楼顶
[34:51] And even if he were to get by them, 再退一步他把他们也都解决了
[34:53] what’s he going to do against the veritable army 面对我为他准备的名副其实的军人
[34:55] of sons of bitches I’ve got waiting for him? 他又会如何呢
[35:09] Now, as I said, I’m no Einstein. 我说了 我不是爱因斯坦
[35:13] But I can count to 24. 但数24下我还是会的
[35:15] And in case you’re wondering– 可能你还没想通
[35:16] I was so I studied up on my news footage– 我研究了一些新闻片段
[35:18] 24 is the exact number of arrows he carries in his quiver 24是他箭袋里箭
[35:23] and flechettes around his forearm. 和他前臂内装的小箭的总数
[35:34] Lose the bow, Merida. 放下弓 玛瑞达
[35:38] Ventilate him. 做掉他
[35:47] My daughter! My little girl! 我的女儿 我的女儿
[35:54] I’m the vigilante. You’re the cop. 我才是治安维持者 你是个警察
[36:01] That doesn’t mean I have to read the bastard his rights, though. 不代表我非得把他的权利念给他听
[36:01] 米兰达宣言 美国警察 必须告知犯罪嫌疑人其相关权利
[36:07] – Laurel, are you ok? – Yeah. -劳蕾尔 你没事吧 -没事
[36:13] I’m ok. 我没事
[36:25] All right, you’re good to go. 好了 你可以走了
[36:26] I’ll, uh, I’ll take you home now. 我会送你回家
[36:30] I can take a cab. 我自己打车就行
[36:32] Laurel, you had a trauma. 劳蕾尔 你刚受了惊吓
[36:33] I’ll drive you home. 我开车送你回家
[36:34] – No. – What? -不要 -什么
[36:37] I’m going to need you to keep your distance for a while. 在这段时间我不想见你
[36:41] Laurel… 劳蕾尔
[36:42] Dad, I love you. 爸爸 我爱你
[36:46] I’ll always love you. 我永远爱你
[36:49] But what I can’t do right now is trust you. 但我现在无法信任你
[36:51] I was just doing my job. 我只是在尽我的职责
[36:52] I thought you’d understand at least that. 我以为你至少能理解这个
[36:54] That part I do understand. 那一点我是能理解
[36:57] But lying to me, using me… 但对我撒谎 利用我
[37:01] It’s going to take longer. 那需要更多时间才能理解
[37:24] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[37:26] What would you think if I said I didn’t know? 如果我说我也不知道你会怎么想
[37:29] That you were being honest. 我会想你在说实话
[37:31] My father has the phone now. 那部手机现在在我父亲手上
[37:35] And I don’t think he’ll be giving it back any time soon. 我看他近期内不会还给我了
[37:37] Maybe that’s good. 也许这是件好事
[37:41] I didn’t see how it would put you in danger. 我没意识到它会让你陷入危险
[37:43] I’m a big girl. 我有自己的判断
[37:46] I knew the risks. 我知道这存在风险
[37:47] Now I know them. 现在我也知道了
[37:51] And I’m not willing to take them with you. 我不希望让你冒险
[37:53] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[37:55] It means good-bye. 当作告别吧
[37:56] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[37:59] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[38:03] Oh, my god, Laurel. 天啊 劳蕾尔
[38:04] Laurel, tell me you are ok, please. 劳蕾尔 你没事吧
[38:06] No, no, I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m so sorry. 我没事 我很好 对不起
[38:08] No, no, it doesn’t matter, 不 不 没关系
[38:10] just as long as you’re ok. 只要你没事就好
[38:21] You know, this does not change anything 你要知道 我们之间不会因此
[38:23] between you and I. 有任何改变
[38:26] It takes two men to take the air field. 需要两个人才能搞定飞机场
[38:28] And if you compromise my getting off this island, 但如果你妨碍我离开这里
[38:30] I will kill you. 我照样杀了你
[38:32] You’ve had your second chance. 我已经给过你第二次机会了
[38:34] You need me just as much as I need you. 我们都需要彼此
[38:40] So what’s our next step? 那么我们下一步该做什么
[38:41] Turning you into something that won’t get us both killed. 训练你以免我们俩都被杀掉
[38:45] Choose a weapon. 选一件武器
[38:48] We’re starting now? 现在就开始吗
[39:10] That’s mine. 那是我的
[39:13] You are the lunatic who tortured me?! 折磨我的那个疯子就是你
[39:16] – No, that was another guy. – Bull! -不 那是另一个人 -别骗人了
[39:18] This mask, it’s my operational equivalent to a balaclava. 这个面具是我工作时带的头套
[39:23] My partner and I wore them 我和我的搭档佩戴它们
[39:24] to keep our identities classified during our missions. 用来在执行任务时区分工种
[39:27] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[39:29] Fyers told me this nutcase is a prisoner on the island. 法尔斯告诉过这个人是岛上的囚犯
[39:33] And Fyers is such a trustworthy individual. 法尔斯的话你也信
[39:36] He lied to you. 是他在对你说谎
[39:38] My partner and I came here to free Yao Fei. 我和我的搭档是来这救姚飞的
[39:41] And get him off this island. 然后带他离开这个岛
[39:43] We’re A.S.I.S. 我们是A.S.I.S
[39:46] Australian Intelligence. 澳大利亚情报员
[39:49] Now. 现在
[39:51] You are going to find your silver weapon. 去找一件你自己的银质武器
[39:53] Have you considered a sword? 一把剑怎么样
[39:55] I like swords. 我喜欢剑
[39:58] I made it clear to him persuasively 我已经明确地告诉他
[40:00] that his plans endangered the undertaking. 他的计划危及我们事业的发展
[40:03] I didn’t have to make the usual threats. 我都不必像往常那样威胁他
[40:09] I’ve listened to this 15 times. 这个我已经听了十五遍
[40:12] It’s definitely her voice, Diggle. I just… 这绝对是她的声音 狄格尔 我只是
[40:17] I can’t believe it’s her. 不能相信真的是她
[40:19] We all have blind spots when it comes to family. 涉及到家人时我们总是不能保持客观
[40:22] Yeah. Laurel’s almost got her killed tonight. 是啊 劳蕾尔今晚差点丧命
[40:24] Vanch never would have known about her connection to me 要不是兰斯对她说谎
[40:26] if Lance hadn’t have lied to her. 凡奇根本不可能知道她和我的关系
[40:29] I guess the lesson here is blind trust can be dangerous. 我猜这次的教训是盲目的信任十分危险
[40:35] I made it clear to him persuasively 我已经明确地告诉他
[40:37] that his plans endangered the undertaking. 他的计划危及我们事业的发展
[40:39] I didn’t have to make the usual threats. 我都不必像往常那样威胁他
[40:44] What’s the undertaking? 什么事业
[40:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:46] But with all this talk about threats, 但开口闭口都是威胁
[40:48] it can’t be good. 肯定不是正当生意
[40:53] You warned me that if she was lying 你提醒过我如果她说谎
[40:55] would be to cover up her involvement in something dangerous. 一定是为了掩盖她有参与什么危险勾当
[40:59] I need to know what the undertaking is. 我得知道这事业到底是什么
[41:06] What are you going to do? 你打算怎么做
[41:14] I need to have another chat with my mom. 我得再和我妈妈谈谈
[41:18] I’ll need the unidac merger finalized by the end of the week. 这周之前必须完成那两家公司的合并
[41:21] We’re on something of a clock here. 我们时间有限
[41:35] Moira Queen, 莫伊拉·奎恩
[41:37] you have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme