Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:28] No, no, no, no, no! 不要 不要
[00:51] Oh, come on, man! 求你了 哥们
[00:53] I’m just trying to make an honest living! 我只是想正当谋生
[00:55] There’s nothing honest about what you do! 你做的都是违法勾当
[00:57] Who supplies you with Vertigo? 谁给你提供的”迷魂”
[00:59] Tell me now and you live. 老实交代 我便饶你一命
[01:00] Please! They’ll kill me! 求你了 他们会杀了我的
[01:03] Whoever you fear… 不管你怕的是谁
[01:06] fear me more! 你该更怕我
[01:07] Ok, ok! 好吧
[01:10] We call him the Count, that’s all I know. 我只知道我们叫他”伯爵”
[01:13] I swear to god! 我对天发誓
[01:20] Get me down from here! 把我放下来
[01:23] Find what you’re looking for? 找到线索了吗
[01:24] Took down three Vertigo pushers tonight, diggle. 今晚抓到了三名非法销售”迷魂”的人
[01:26] Last one finally knew a name. 最后一个终于知道了个名字
[01:28] The Count. “伯爵”
[01:29] The Count? That’s worse than the Hood. “伯爵” 这比兜帽男还糟糕
[01:32] You’re not going back out there. 你不能再出去了
[01:33] I’m not done for the night. 今晚的事还没忙完
[01:35] Whoever this Count is, he has a lot of blood on his hands, 不管”伯爵”是谁 他双手沾满鲜血
[01:38] and it is long past time he started paying. 他该血债血偿了
[01:40] Well, slow down, I think you’re missing the point here. 等等 我觉得你看错了重点
[01:42] What? 什么
[01:45] Thea. 西娅
[01:46] Her hearing’s in a few hours. 她的听证会就在几小时之后举行
[01:48] You think she cares more about some drug lord 你觉得她更在乎那个毒枭
[01:50] getting his just desserts, 受到应有的惩罚
[01:51] or you being by her side when she needs you the most? 还是想要你在她最需要时陪在她身边
[02:00] Hey, we should get going. 我们得走了
[02:02] Judges don’t appreciate the value 法官不会喜欢因为梳妆打扮
[02:03] in being fashionably late. 而迟到的人
[02:05] Got any other tips? 还有其他的建议吗
[02:07] Let the lawyer do all the talking. 话都交给律师说
[02:09] They’ll give you a pad and paper 他们会给你一块垫板和一张纸
[02:10] but do not play tic tac toe. 千万别玩井字游戏
[02:13] Judges don’t appreciate that, either. 法官也不喜欢那样
[02:19] Come on, speedy. 来吧 闪电妞
[02:20] I know, I know. 我知道
[02:23] Keep on trying to get up and go, but… 继续努力起床然后出发 但
[02:27] just don’t. 我做不到
[02:30] I wish dad were here. 我希望爸爸在
[02:33] I’m here. 我在呢
[02:37] We should leave now, Thea. 我们该走了 西娅
[02:41] Ms. Queen. 奎恩女士
[02:41] Thea, over here. Can we get a comment? 西娅 这里 说点什么吧
[02:45] Just one comment! 说一句也行
[02:46] Thea, are you going into rehab? 西娅 你是不是要去康复所
[02:49] Miss Queen, are you being dispelled from Balliol Prep? 奎恩小姐 你是不是被贝列尔预科学校开除了
[02:51] Are you worried about the outcome? 你担心结果吗
[02:54] Docket ending 1-10-5-6, people vs. Thea Dearden Queen. 诉讼时间表结尾数11056 被告西娅·迪尔登·奎恩
[02:58] Possession of a controlled substance, 持有管制药物
[02:59] driving under the influence of a controlled substance. 在药力下开车行驶
[03:05] Counselors, I understand you’ve reached a plea agreement. 律师们 我了解到你们达成了申辩协议
[03:08] We have, your honor. 是的 法官大人
[03:09] Given that my client is a juvenile, 考虑到我的委托人是未成年人
[03:11] the people have generously agreed to probation. 市民宽容地决定允许缓刑
[03:14] Juvenile? 未成年人
[03:15] Says right here she’s 18. 这里写着她18岁
[03:17] She is 18 now, your honor, 她现在的确是18岁 法官大人
[03:18] but at the time of arrest, she was still two days shy 但她被捕时 还有两天才到
[03:20] of her 18th birthday. 她18岁的生日
[03:22] Ms. Queen has no priors. 奎恩女士没有前科
[03:24] Well, just because Ms. Queen’s family 仅仅因为奎恩女士的家人
[03:25] sweeps her priors under the rug, 掩盖了她的前科
[03:27] doesn’t mean they don’t exist. 并不意味着没有
[03:29] You get your client off, 你让委托人免于刑罚
[03:31] and you help your boss avoid dealing with the drug 然后帮助老板躲过贩卖毒品罪
[03:33] that’s sweeping across our city like the plague. 任由毒品像瘟疫一样席卷本市
[03:36] Everyone wins, except us, 你们大家都获利 除了我们
[03:38] the people of Starling City. 星城市民
[03:39] Your honor, with all due respect– 法官大人 恕我直言
[03:41] Ms. Queen, like it or not, 奎恩女士 不管你喜不喜欢
[03:43] you are now the poster child for this menace. 你现在是这次威胁的典型代表
[03:46] Maybe if people see that the Queen family 也许如果人们看到奎恩家的人
[03:48] can’t get away with using Vertigo, 都无法躲过使用”迷魂”的惩罚
[03:50] they’ll think twice before using it themselves. 他们自己就会三思而后行
[03:53] The plea arrangement is denied. 申辩被驳回
[03:56] This case will proceed to trial. 这件案子会继续审讯
[04:06] They can’t do this. 他们不能这样做
[04:08] That man cannot send my daughter to prison. 那男人不能把我女儿送进监狱
[04:11] What are our options? 我们有什么选择
[04:12] An interlocutory appeal. 期间上诉
[04:14] But trial judges have discretion to reject plea agreements. 但初审法官有权否决认罪协议
[04:18] I think you might want to prepare yourself for the possibility 我认为你最好做一下心理准备
[04:20] that this isn’t going to go our way. 事情可能会不如预想中顺利
[04:23] I’m sorry, Mrs. Queen. 抱歉 奎恩夫人
[04:25] I’ll get to work on the appeal. 我得去准备上诉了
[04:27] Well, so much for the best criminal defense attorney in the city. 市里最好的刑事辩护律师也不过如此
[04:34] Thea, we will handle this, I promise. 西娅 我们会处理好的 我保证
[04:37] Like you promised Walter you’d always stay faithful to him? 就像你向保证沃尔特你会对他忠诚一样
[04:41] – I feel better already. – That’s enough! -我感觉好多了 -注意分寸
[04:43] Don’t worry. Sounds like you won’t 别担心 看样子你也不用
[04:45] have to be putting up with me much longer. 在怎么忍受我的脾气了
[04:51] What, does she not realize how serious this is? 难道她不明白事态有多么严重吗
[04:55] She took drugs. 她嗑药了
[04:57] She drove. She could have killed someone, or herself. 还开车 极有可能撞死别人或者她自己
[04:59] I know. All that judge is looking for 我明白 那个法官想做的
[05:01] is someone to make an example of. 不过是杀鸡儆猴罢了
[05:05] What does it have to be her? 为什么偏偏拿她开刀呢
[05:07] Maybe it doesn’t. 或许并不是这样的
[05:10] Listen, I have to go do something. 听着 我有点事要处理
[05:14] Are you going to be ok? 你能撑得住吗
[05:18] I’m not the one facing prison. 要进监狱的又不是我
[05:37] You working for them now? 你现在替他们效力了
[05:40] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这么对我
[05:43] I thought we were friends. 我还以为我们是朋友
[05:45] Or…something. 或者…类似的关系
[05:50] I mean, why’d you bother keeping me safe 如果你要把我交出去
[05:52] if you were just going to hand me over to them? 当初干嘛还费心保护我
[06:02] Just get me out of here. 把我放出去
[06:06] I can’t. 我做不到
[06:09] Hey! Don’t leave me here! 别把我丢在这儿
[06:11] I came back for you! 我是回来救你的啊
[06:13] Can you hear me? 你听见了吗
[06:15] I came back for you! 我是回来救你的啊
[06:31] Hi. Looking for Detective Hall. 你好 我找豪尔警探
[06:32] I was told he works in vice. 听说他是这儿的副手
[06:34] Oliver? 奥利弗
[06:37] Mckenna Hall. 麦肯纳·豪尔
[06:40] Here I was, expecting a middle aged guy in a bad suit… 还以为会是穿着不合身西装的中年男子呢
[06:44] And I got Mckenna Hall. 结果竟然是你
[06:45] I live to surprise. 我总是给人惊喜
[06:48] Well, I remember. 我记得
[06:49] What was that club that you got us kicked out of? 是在哪家俱乐部你害的我们被踢出去了
[06:51] -The club Deville? – Ok, in my defense, -德维尔俱乐部吗 -我得说几句
[06:52] there was no sign that specifically said 那儿可没有明确的指示说
[06:54] you had to keep your clothes on. 你得把衣服穿上
[06:56] So, a cop? 你是警察
[06:58] I guess you’re not hitting the party circuit anymore. 我猜你不喜欢派对巡演了吧
[07:01] I still go to raves. 我还是会去狂欢
[07:03] I just go undercover now. 但是私下去
[07:04] And I have to dress slightly more appropriately 我还得多注意穿着
[07:06] – to hide my badge and gun. – Right. -藏好我的徽章和手枪 -没错
[07:09] So what do you need with a vice cop, Oliver? 你为什么要找个副警探呢 奥利弗
[07:13] Vertigo. 迷魂
[07:15] Right. I saw your sister on TV. I’m sorry. 好吧 我看到你妹妹上电视了 抱歉
[07:18] The judge is trying to make an example of her. 法官想用她来杀鸡儆猴
[07:20] So I was thinking, 所以我认为
[07:20] if you could find the person selling the drugs, 如果你能找出卖毒品的家伙
[07:22] might take some of the heat off Thea. 或许能让西娅少受点火力
[07:24] Easier said than done. 说得容易啊
[07:27] Did some digging and came up with a name. 做点调查 提供个名字
[07:29] Um, The Count? “伯爵”
[07:34] Oliver, we’ve known about The Count for months. 奥利弗 “伯爵”好几个月没消息了
[07:38] I wish this was thicker, 我希望信息能再多些
[07:39] but we really don’t have much on him. 但我们能搜集到的也只有这些了
[07:42] Love to say we’re going to catch him 很想说我们能在你妹妹庭审之前逮捕他
[07:43] before your sister’s trial, but it’s highly unlikely. 但可能性非常小
[07:46] Oh, I am late for my shift. 我轮班要迟到了
[07:48] Well, if you hear of anything about this guy, 如果你有这家伙的任何消息
[07:51] Just…let me know? 就…通知我一声
[07:55] I always loved how much you cared about your sister. 我很高兴你这么在意你妹妹
[07:59] But leave the policing to the police, ok? 但别插手警察处理警事 行吗
[08:02] Ok. 好的
[08:14] What did Queen want? 奎恩想干什么
[08:15] He’s an old friend, sister’s jammed up. 老朋友罢了 她妹妹出事了
[08:19] Anything else, sergeant? 还有什么事吗 警长
[08:20] No. 没了
[08:40] You need a tailor. 你得找个裁缝
[08:41] You know about the hood guy. 你知道兜帽男吧
[08:43] He just cornered me, man. 他刚才围堵我了
[08:45] The hood guy? 兜帽男
[08:46] I didn’t say anything. 我什么都没说
[08:48] Oh, I know. 我知道
[08:50] You can’t divulge secrets you don’t know. 你怎么可能泄露连自己都不知道的秘密呢
[08:55] But… 但是
[08:57] Examples must be made. 必须要杀鸡儆猴
[09:03] Vertigo, in its purest form. 这是最精纯的”迷魂”
[09:08] When injected directly into the bloodstream, 直接注射进血液
[09:10] it affects the thalamus region of your brain. 会影响丘脑
[09:12] Which is where all of the information 那里是痛觉感受器
[09:14] from your pain receptors is collected. 接收信息的地方
[09:17] No doubt you’re in excruciating pain. 无疑你现在感到浑身剧痛
[09:20] But actually, you’re not. 但其实 却不是
[09:22] You just think you are. 你的大脑欺骗了你
[09:24] I’ve seen it last for days, 我看到有人痛了好几天
[09:26] until finally the heart gives out. 直到心脏停跳了
[09:34] One bullet left. 还剩一颗子弹
[09:40] Now, you can use that bullet to shoot me 你可以开枪打死我
[09:43] and take your revenge, 给你自己报仇
[09:45] or…you could shoot yourself. 或者 吞枪自尽
[09:50] It’s your choice. 你自己选吧
[10:11] The hood. 兜帽男
[10:13] Coming for me. 要来对付我
[10:18] Interesting. 真有意思
[10:47] I’m learning you’re not much of a morning snuggler. 我发现你不太爱睡懒觉
[10:49] And I’m learning that you don’t like to wake up 我发现你正午之前
[10:51] at any hour that ends in a.m. 不会起床
[10:53] That’s true. Yeah. 没错
[10:54] So if you’re busy being a lawyer all day 你整天忙于律师的工作
[10:56] and I’m managing a night club all night, 我又整夜忙于管理夜店
[10:59] when exactly do we get to see each other? 我们要什么时候见面啊
[11:03] I got it. Stay. 我来开门 你坐着
[11:13] Hey, how– how is Thea holding up? 嗨 西娅还撑得住吗
[11:15] She’s doing OK. Thank you. 她还好 谢谢关心
[11:17] Um…actually, I– 事实上
[11:21] I came to talk to Laurel. 我是来找劳蕾尔的
[11:27] Thank you for coming to court yesterday. 谢谢你昨天来法庭
[11:29] Yeah, of course. 客气了
[11:31] But I don’t think the judge is willing 但我觉得法官
[11:32] to move off his position. Taking a hard line 是不会让步的 对犯人坚持强硬立场
[11:34] against criminals is a platform for his reelection. 是为他的改选提供平台
[11:37] I need you to talk to your father. 我需要你跟你父亲谈谈
[11:39] He’s inside the system, and…maybe he cashes in 他在司法体制内 也许他能说服
[11:43] a chip with Judge Brackett, 布拉克法官
[11:44] gets him off throwing the book at Thea. 让他不要处处针对西娅
[11:46] Oliver, I don’t– 奥利弗 我不
[11:47] Laurel, I am working on something on my end, but… 劳蕾尔 我这边也在努力 但
[11:53] if it doesn’t work out, 要是失败的话
[11:54] this is my best chance to help my sister. 要帮我妹妹就只能靠你了
[11:59] Please. 拜托
[12:02] I’ll see what I can do. 我看看我能帮上什么
[12:04] But no promises. 但我不保证
[12:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:20] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[12:21] Dad, I know how you feel about Oliver. 爸爸 我知道你看不惯奥利弗
[12:23] Then why would you even ask me to do this. 那你何必还来让我做这事
[12:25] Because Thea, she’s only 18 years old. 因为西娅 她才十八岁
[12:27] Which makes her an adult. She can take her medicine. 那就是成人了 她该承担后果了
[12:30] It’s about time someone in the Queen family did. 也是时候让奎恩家的人承担后果了
[12:32] What about the Lance family? 那兰斯家呢
[12:34] A young girl acting out, 一个年轻女孩发泄情绪
[12:36] engaging in reckless behavior, 举止鲁莽 不计后果
[12:38] does that sound familiar? 听着耳熟吗
[12:40] Laurel, don’t go there. 劳蕾尔 别说了
[12:42] Thea, she’s just like I remember Sarah. 西娅 和我记忆中的莎拉很像
[12:44] That is not how I remember your sister. 我印象中你妹妹不是这样的
[12:47] That’s because you remember her 那是因为你记忆中的她
[12:48] the way that you wish she had been, 是你希望她成为的样子
[12:50] not the way that she actually was. 而不是她实际的样子
[12:52] She’s not the saint that you make her out to be. 她不是你想象出来的那个圣人
[12:55] I know she was arrested for shoplifting 我知道她因为入店行窃被捕
[12:57] and I know you made it go away. 而你让她消除了罪名
[12:59] Well, maybe if I let her go to jail, 也许我让她去坐牢
[13:02] Queen wouldn’t have had her on that damn boat. 奎恩就不会带她上那艘该死的船了
[13:04] Dad, you make it sound like he kidnapped her. 爸爸 你说得好像他绑架了她
[13:08] For so long, you and I have blamed Oliver for Sarah’s death, 一直以来 我和你将莎拉的死归咎于奥利弗
[13:11] but Sarah’s to blame, too. 但莎拉也有错
[13:14] When I look at Thea, 当我看着西娅时
[13:16] I see Sarah’s potential in her. 仿佛能看到莎拉的潜质
[13:18] And her flaws, too. 还有她的缺陷
[13:21] Yes, Thea made a mistake. 没错 西娅是犯了错
[13:24] But she’s been through a lot. 但她经受的太多了
[13:27] She lost a father and a brother. 她失去了父亲和哥哥
[13:30] She doesn’t need prison. 她需要的不是坐牢
[13:32] She needs help. 是帮助
[13:35] So please… 所以求您
[13:43] I’ll make some calls. 我去打几个电话
[13:55] I’ve seen a fair amount of cyrillic back in Afghanistan 我在阿富汗的时候见过许多
[13:57] left over by the Soviets. 苏联人留下的斯拉夫字母
[13:59] Is this Russian owned? 这里是俄国人的地盘吗
[14:00] This is the not so hidden headquarters 这里是俄罗斯黑手党
[14:01] for the Starling City chapter of the Bratva. 在星城不太隐秘的总部
[14:04] Diggle… 狄格尔
[14:07] Whatever I say, 无论我说什么
[14:09] whatever goes down, 无论发生什么
[14:11] just go with it. 顺其自然
[14:15] Zdravstvuyte. 很高兴再次见面
[14:16] Good to see you, too. 我也是
[14:18] Long time. 好久不见
[14:20] Particularly for Bratva captain. 特别是对于兄弟会的头目来说
[14:22] I was trying to figure out where to put my interests. 我正在考虑把兴趣放在哪儿
[14:25] I decided on pharmaceuticals. 我决定是药品了
[14:28] I don’t mean aspirin. 不是指阿司匹林
[14:31] A wise choice. 明智
[14:33] Mepheodrone would be a good investment for you. 美沙酮是个不错的投资
[14:36] It’s the newest thing. 最新产品
[14:39] I was thinking Vertigo. 我想弄”迷魂”
[14:41] Newer thing. 比美沙酮更新
[14:43] Tough market, Vertigo. “迷魂”的市场很难打开
[14:45] – Only one seller. – I know. -卖家只有一个 -我知道
[14:47] I was hoping you could do me a favor 我希望你可以帮我个忙
[14:49] and arrange a meeting. 安排我们见一次面
[14:51] He’s difficult man. 他这人不好对付
[14:53] And he does not like new friends. 他也不喜欢生人
[15:00] This is everything the police have on him. 这是警方在他身上持有的证据
[15:03] Tell him it’s a gift. 告诉他 这是见面礼
[15:10] I will see what I can do. 我会尽力的
[15:12] Provided you do favor for me. 假如你也帮我个忙的话
[15:16] Vse chto ugodno. 随你说
[15:20] It is unusual for an American 在我们组织
[15:23] to hold such a position of esteem 一个美国人得到这么高的尊重
[15:25] in our organization. 并不常见
[15:28] Mr. Queen. 奎恩先生
[15:31] Anatoli Knyazev. 阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫
[15:33] He speaks very highly of you. 他对你评价很高
[15:35] He should. I saved his life. 应该的 我救过他的命
[15:42] What did he do? 他犯了什么事
[15:43] Something I told him not to. 他不该做的事
[15:46] Now the favor. 帮我个忙
[15:48] Kill this man for me, 替我杀了他
[15:51] and I will believe your interest 我就相信
[15:52] in our organization is genuine. 你对我们组织的诚意
[15:55] And then I will arrange a meeting with the Count. 然后我会安排你跟”伯爵”见面
[16:05] – Oliver… – Hey, shut up! -奥利弗 -闭嘴
[16:26] Spasibo. 谢谢
[16:27] What are friends for? 我们是朋友嘛
[16:32] I’m out of the gates now. What’s going on? 我现在出来了 发生了什么
[16:35] Are we getting out of here? 我们要离开这里吗
[16:38] Where are you taking me? 你要带我去哪
[17:14] While I admit that bout was particularly one-sided, 我得承认这明显是一边倒
[17:18] would anybody else like to give it a try? 还有谁想来试一试吗
[17:23] The point of these little gladiatorial distractions 格斗干扰的目的
[17:27] is to strengthen unit cohesion. 是增强团队凝聚力
[17:31] To that end, 为了达到这个目的
[17:32] I think our newest recruit ought to be afforded 我觉得我们的新兵应该获得
[17:34] the opportunity to try his hand. 这个练手的机会
[17:51] I can’t believe you just killed that guy. 真不敢相信你刚刚杀了那人
[17:54] You really have a low opinion of me. 你真是小看我了
[18:08] Whoa! That’s a neat trick. You going to teach me that one day? 哇 好厉害的骗术 哪天教教我吧
[18:14] – No. – What are you doing? -不教 -你在干什么
[18:16] You need to arrange a new identity for this guy. 你给他安排一个新的身份
[18:18] Get him out of the city. 把他弄出城
[18:20] Right, so your Ruskie pal draws out the Count, 然后你让俄罗斯伙伴引来”伯爵”
[18:22] vigilante takes him down. 治安维持者借机扳倒他
[18:23] No, Diggle, because then the Bratva 不 狄格尔 这样会让兄弟会
[18:24] would know that I used them, 知道我利用了他们
[18:25] and that relationship is too valuable. 这个关系太宝贵了 不能失去
[18:28] I do the meet with the Count as myself, 我会以本人身份跟”伯爵”见面
[18:30] let him leave, then we follow him to his hideout. 放他走 然后我们跟踪到他的藏身处
[18:33] Just that easy, huh? 就这么简单吗
[18:34] Well, I will still need my trust bodyguard. 当然还需要我那信得过的保镖了
[18:38] Fantastic. Looking forward to my 好极了 拭目以待我那
[18:40] new and exciting career as a drug dealer. 全新刺激的毒贩生涯吧
[18:44] He’s a captain. 他是个上尉
[18:47] And he has money. 而且家财万贯
[18:50] Are you interested? 你有兴趣吗
[18:54] Let’s say…yes. 回答是…有
[19:01] My father was able to get Judge Brackett 我爸设法让布拉克法官
[19:03] to back off his hardline stance. 对他之前的强硬态度做出了让步
[19:05] Your father hates me. 你爸讨厌我
[19:07] – No. – No. -不 -不
[19:09] My father hates him. 我爸讨厌的是他
[19:13] Look, nobody asked you to get involved. 没人要你趟这趟浑水
[19:15] I did. 我求的她
[19:16] The Judge has agreed to a sentence 法官同意改判为
[19:18] of 500 hours of community service 500小时的社会服务
[19:21] and two years of probation. 和两年的缓刑
[19:24] Provisional on the appointment of someone to act in loco parentis. 找人暂代父母职责
[19:26] In loco what? 暂代什么
[19:28] It means that the court will appoint 就是法庭会指定
[19:30] an individual to assume responsibility for you. 一个人作为你的监护人
[19:35] Me. 就是我
[19:36] I say thanks, but no thanks. 谢谢你 但是不必了
[19:39] Thea! 西娅
[19:40] You don’t actually have a choice. 你没得选
[19:41] Oh, actually, I do. 其实是有的
[19:44] See, I’m 18 now and I can make my own decisions. 我已经18岁了 可以自己做决定
[19:47] So I decide not to be your ex-girlfriend’s office monkey. 而我的决定就是不做你前女友的跟班
[19:54] Well, if you change your mind, then. 改变主意的话 联系我
[20:04] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:04] Yeah. 没事
[20:09] Thea… 西娅
[20:12] You’re in real trouble, and rightly so. 你现在遇上了大麻烦
[20:15] Doing drugs and driving? 又是吸毒 又是未成年开车
[20:16] It is beyond stupid. That is a good deal that Laurel got you. 你太愚蠢了 劳蕾尔为你争取到了多好的结果
[20:19] Why aren’t you jumping at it? 为什么不接受呢
[20:21] I already have a mother. 我已经有妈妈了
[20:23] So… 所以
[20:24] You’re going to go to jail 你选择去坐牢
[20:26] and it will ruin the rest of your life. 毁掉自己将来大半辈子的生活
[20:28] No. 不是
[20:30] I want to ruin mom’s life. 我要毁掉的是妈妈的生活
[20:32] She’s a liar and a cheat. 她是个骗子
[20:35] I mean, deal with, Ol. You can pretend 奥尔 你可以自欺欺人地认为
[20:37] all you want to that she’s a saint, 她完美无瑕
[20:40] but I hate her. And she betrayed dad. 但我恨她 她背叛了爸爸
[20:42] So you’re just–you’re going to go to jail to spite her? 所以你就要用坐牢来报复她
[20:47] Thea… 西娅
[20:51] Mom didn’t cheat on dad. 妈妈没有欺骗爸爸
[20:54] He cheated on her. 是爸爸欺骗了妈妈
[20:57] Is that the best you can come up with? 你能想到的说辞就这个
[21:01] Dad wasn’t the man he said he was. 爸爸不像他口中说的那样
[21:05] On “The Queen’s Gambit” right before he died, 他临死前在”金牌奎恩”号上
[21:08] he admitted to me that he failed us. 对我说他辜负了我们
[21:11] You. 你
[21:12] Me. And mom. 我 还有妈妈
[21:17] That he wasn’t the man he said he was 他说他并不是自己口中的那个人
[21:19] and that he just wished… 他还希望…
[21:24] he wished he had more time to right his wrongs. 希望有更多的时间来修正他犯下的错
[21:28] I don’t believe you. 我不相信
[21:30] Yes, you do. 你信的
[21:32] Leave me alone. 让我一个个静静
[21:40] How dare you. 你怎么敢
[21:43] She was old enough to know the truth. 她已经到了该知道真相的年纪了
[21:55] Oliver, the Russians called. 奥利弗 俄罗斯人打电话来了
[21:57] The meet is set. 会面时间定好了
[21:58] It’s tonight. 就在今晚
[22:06] You know why they call him The Count? 知道为什么要叫他”伯爵”吗
[22:09] When he was developing this drug, 因为他开发这个毒品时
[22:12] he experimented on the homeless. 会拿无家可归的人做试验
[22:14] Prostitutes, runaways. 妓女啊 亡命者啊
[22:16] The police would find their bodies, 警察会在他们的尸体上发现
[22:18] puncture marks on their neck, 颈部有针孔
[22:20] like a vampire. 就像被吸血鬼攻击了一样
[22:26] You should not be in such a hurry to meet this man. 你不应该这么急着跟他见面
[22:42] Thank you for this. 谢谢你的礼物
[22:44] But I’m not overly concerned about the SCPD. 不过我倒不是非常忌惮星城警局
[22:48] Now, I understand you gentlemen 我知道阁下
[22:50] wish to participate in the feel good business. 想加入毒品业
[22:52] – Yes. – And why is that? -是的 -为什么呢
[22:55] Well, I am opening a nightclub, 我马上要开一家夜店
[22:56] and I’d like my customers to have a little… 我希望我的客人们都能
[23:01] something extra. 尝点新鲜玩意
[23:03] Well, as it happens, 正好
[23:05] I’m looking to expand my brand. 我也想打开我这产品的知名度
[23:12] A good wine’s value is measured by its vintage. 好酒的价值在于酿造
[23:15] The number of years it took to ferment. 要看它花了多少年去发酵
[23:18] Vertigo is measured in lives. “迷魂”的价值在于人命
[23:26] 56 people died to perfect this high. 五十六条人命造就了它给人的快感
[23:31] Believe me when I say that they did not 相信我说的 他们都不是
[23:33] die for nothing. 白白去死
[23:50] Let’s get out! 我们快撤
[23:52] Come on! Let’s go! 快点 我们走
[23:55] SCPD! Put your weapons down! 星城警署 放下你们的武器
[24:02] Get down! 趴下
[24:08] Oliver! 奥利弗
[24:17] No witnesses. 没有目击者
[24:39] Get out of the car! 下车
[24:42] You’re ok? 你还好吗
[24:43] -Keep it. – Yeah, we got to go. – 拿好它 -我们得快走
[24:45] Steps. Let’s go. 小心台阶 我们走
[25:08] Oliver! 奥利弗
[25:14] Drink. 喝下去
[25:39] Wait! 等等
[25:59] Mornin’. 早上好
[26:12] How you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[26:14] I feel like I’m getting 我感觉这是我这辈子
[26:15] the worst hangover of my life. 最难过的宿醉
[26:18] That coming from a guy who 如果一个宿醉了差不多十年的家伙
[26:19] spent most of his twenties in a hangover, 这么说的话
[26:20] that’s really saying something. 那真是够厉害的
[26:24] You think you can uncuff me? 能帮我解开手铐吗
[26:27] Not going to kill you. 我不会杀了你的
[26:30] Promise. 保证
[26:44] You’re standing. 你还能站起来
[26:45] That’s pretty impressive. 真令人佩服
[26:50] The Count only got you with half a dose, “伯爵”只给你注射了一半的计量
[26:51] but you still sweated out a small swimming pool coming down. 但你流的汗够装个小泳池了
[26:56] The Count. “伯爵”
[26:58] Any chance our friends in SCPD took him down? 我们在星城警署的朋友有没有机会逮到他
[27:01] None at all, but we did manage to get this. 完全没有 不过我们设法拿到了这个
[27:04] Think we should analyze it. 我们应该分析一下成分
[27:08] Listen, Oliver, maybe you need to give it a few hours. 听着 奥利弗 也许你应该再缓几个钟头
[27:10] A near drug overdose isn’t something you just walk away from. 药物过量不会这么快就过去的
[27:17] Neither is Thea. 西娅也不会
[27:26] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[27:28] Is everything ok with Thea? 西娅还好吧
[27:29] This isn’t about your sister, this is about you. 这跟你妹妹无关 是关于你的
[27:32] Last night we got a call from a C.I., 昨晚我们接到了线人的情报
[27:34] Busted up a drug sale 举报一个大庄家和俄罗斯黑手党
[27:35] between a big time dealer and the Russian mob. 之间的毒品交易起了冲突
[27:38] “We”? I thought you worked vice. 我们 我以为你的工作范围和这事无关
[27:41] Joint task force. Vertigo’s got everybody holding hands. 联合特遣部队 迷魂让我们一起行动
[27:44] Like I said… 就如我所说
[27:46] Last night, drug deal gone south. 昨晚 毒品交易泡汤了
[27:51] An eyewitness put you at the scene. 有一位目击者在现场看到了你
[27:53] Whoever he is, he’s mistaken. 无论是谁 他看错了
[27:55] Yeah? 是吗
[27:57] I saw you, Oliver. 我看见你了 奥利弗
[28:01] Is this true? 这是真的吗
[28:05] I was checking into The Count. 我当时在调查”伯爵”
[28:07] He’s the guy who sold drugs to Thea. 是他把毒品卖给西娅的
[28:09] And I figured if I could find out what he looked like, 我以为如果我发现他的样貌
[28:11] then I could give your sketch artist something to go on. 我就可以给素描专家一些线索
[28:13] So I paid a low-life with a Russian accent 所以我给了一个有俄语口音的家伙
[28:16] an obscene amount of money to arrange a meeting. 一大笔钱来安排这次见面
[28:18] And? Did you get eyes on him? 然后 你见过他了吗
[28:20] No. 没有
[28:22] All right, are you pressing charges against my son? 好了 你现在要起诉我儿子吗
[28:27] You get involved in this again, 如果你再卷入一次
[28:28] You’ll see the inside of a cell, 就会被关起来
[28:29] And unlike last time, you will not see the way out. 不会像上次让你走出去了
[28:32] Detective. 警探
[28:37] Thank you for what you did for Thea. 谢谢你为西娅做的一切
[28:40] My daughter asked me for a favor and I did it. 我女儿请求我帮个忙 我就帮了
[28:43] And that’s the end of it. 就到此为止
[28:53] Hope you don’t think I sold you out. 希望你不要以为我把你出卖了
[28:54] No. Just doing your job. 不会 你只是在做你的工作
[29:01] What on earth were you thinking? 你到底是怎么想的
[29:03] I was trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[29:03] By running around with the Russian Mob 就和俄罗斯黑手党还有一个
[29:05] and a murderous drug dealer? 蓄意谋杀的毒品贩子混在一起
[29:08] Are you out of your mind?! 你是不是疯了
[29:10] Mom, look, 妈妈 听着
[29:11] The real reason that you’re upset is 你真正生气的原因是
[29:13] because I told Thea the truth about dad. 因为我把爸爸的真相告诉西娅了
[29:15] She never needed to know that. 她根本无需知道
[29:17] Yes, I did. 我需要
[29:20] I’m old enough to know the truth, mom. 我长大了 可以接受事实了 妈妈
[29:27] It wasn’t about your age. 不是你长没长大的关系
[29:32] It was about preserving your memory of your father. 这关乎你父亲在你心中的形象
[29:37] He loved you. 他爱你
[29:39] No matter his faults, he loved you. 无论他有怎样的过错 他始终是爱你的
[29:44] I said that I wished 我说我希望
[29:47] you had died instead of him, 死的是你而不是他
[29:48] but…you still didn’t say anything. 但 你仍然沉默不言
[29:52] Why? 为什么
[29:56] One day, 有一天
[29:59] I hope you’re lucky enough to have a daughter, 我希望你有幸能有一个女儿
[30:03] and you’ll know why. 然后你就知道为什么了
[30:07] I’m so sorry for what I said. 抱歉对你说的话
[30:09] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[30:24] Now what? 现在怎么办
[30:25] Like you said, we analyze the Vertigo. 就像你说的 先分析“迷魂”的成分
[30:27] It’s in liquid form, which means it contains water. 它以液态形式存在 也就说明里面含有水
[30:29] So maybe we can trace back to where in the city The Count is… 也许我们可以找到“伯爵”是在哪里…
[30:35] Cooking up this garbage. 制作这些毒品
[31:38] Hey, we need to get you to a hospital. 你得去医院
[31:40] No. 不
[31:42] Oliver, god knows what was in that drug. 奥利弗 天知道那药里面有什么
[31:43] It could be causing permanent damage. 可能会造成永久性伤害
[31:46] Felicity. 费利西蒂
[31:47] Hey, they said you’d be up here. 他们说你会在这
[31:50] You look like something the cat dragged in. 你看起来好糟糕 像猫捡来的东西
[31:52] Not that there are cats in this building. 这不是说这幢大楼里有猫
[31:54] Well, once a cat did get in, 好吧 一旦有猫进来
[31:56] but a guard tazed it. 守卫就会把它处理掉
[31:58] It smelled like fur and static in here for like a week. 然后一周这里闻起来都像皮毛一样
[32:03] Would you mind stepping away from the window for a moment? 您能离窗户远点吗
[32:05] I have a little bit of a hangover. 我有点宿醉
[32:08] Sounds like you need 听起来你好像需要
[32:09] a bloody mary and a pretzel, 一杯血腥玛丽和一个椒盐卷饼
[32:10] not the I.T. Department. 而不是来信息技术部
[32:12] Actually, my buddy Kevin 事实上 我的同伙凯文
[32:13] is starting an energy drink company. 要开一个能量饮料公司
[32:15] He says it’s fantastic for curing hangovers, 他说这个对治疗宿醉很有效果
[32:18] but I am very particular 但我很好奇
[32:20] about what it is I put in my body. 我吃的这个药里边有什么
[32:22] I’ve noticed. 我看出来了
[32:24] I said, not noticed. 我是说 没有
[32:26] Right? 对吗
[32:29] I’m trying to find a secret recipe. 我尝试找到这个秘方
[32:30] Could you please do a spectroanalysis of the sample 你能给这个样本做个光谱分析吗
[32:32] and find out exactly where in the city it’s made? 查出它是在哪制造的吗
[32:37] If it’s an energy drink, 如果这是个能量饮料
[32:40] why is it in a syringe? 为什么是在注射器里呢
[32:42] I ran out of sports bottles. 我没有饮料瓶子了
[32:49] Ok. 好吧
[32:55] Your B.S. Stories are getting worse. 你编的故事越来越扯淡了
[32:58] I’m well aware. 我知道
[33:01] Looks like Felicity came through. 看样子费利西蒂完成了
[33:03] The solvent used in the Vertigo sample “迷魂”样本中用的溶剂是
[33:05] was run off water originated within a ten block radius 东部贫民窟与海湾交汇处附近十个街区内
[33:07] of where east glades meets the bay. 才有的径流水
[33:11] Nothing there except for an old juvenile detention center 可那除了一荒废三年的少年拘留中心外
[33:13] abandoned about three years ago. 什么也没有
[33:16] Cutbacks. 死胡同
[33:20] You can’t go out there, though, Oliver. 尽管这样 你也不能去 奥利弗
[33:22] You’re still suffering the after-affects of the Vertigo. 你还受“迷魂”的影响
[33:24] Did you hear the count? 你听到“伯爵”说的了吗
[33:26] He’s taking this drug citywide. 他要用这个荼毒这个城市
[33:27] If we don’t stop him now, 如果我们现在不阻止他
[33:28] this becomes an epidemic. 这会成为一种流行病
[33:30] I can stop you from leaving. 我能阻止你离开
[33:35] Try. 试试看
[33:44] Oliver, you hit this and you can leave. 奥利弗 如果你击中这个 就可以离开
[34:11] I’m glad you came to your senses. 很高兴看到你醒悟过来了
[34:14] You should always remember one thing, Dig. 你应该记住一件事 狄格
[34:16] What’s that? 什么事
[34:17] I don’t need the bow. 我不是非得要用弓
[35:13] My C.I. swears this is the place. 我的线人说就是这个地方
[35:15] Bring your men up on the flank. 带你的人到侧面去
[35:17] – Ok, this way. – Follow me. -好的 这边 -跟我走
[35:20] – He’s here! – He who? -他在这 -他是谁
[35:22] The hood! 兜帽人
[35:40] Looks like we’re not the only guests. 看样我们不是唯一来这抓人的啊
[35:44] You should have stuck to your depraved elite. 你应该呆在你败坏的上流社会那
[35:46] I am merely providing people with what they want. 我只是提供给他们想要的东西
[35:49] I am providing a public service! 我是在服务大众
[35:52] So am I. 我也是
[36:05] Enjoy the fruits of your labor. 享受你种的恶果吧
[36:11] Freeze! Put down the needle! 不许动 放下针筒
[36:14] Or I will shoot you! 不然我会向你开枪
[36:24] Put down the syringe. 放下针筒
[36:25] He deserves this! 这是他活该
[36:26] Not according to the law. The people that think you’re a hero, 可法律不允许 人们觉得你是英雄
[36:29] people like my daughter, if they could see you now… 包括我女儿 如果他们现在看到你
[36:32] You’re no hero. 他们会明白 你不是什么英雄
[36:34] You’re what I always said you were 你就是我常说的
[36:38] a killer. 一个杀手
[36:42] Get him! 抓住他
[36:49] Get me an ambulance. Now! 派一辆救护车 马上
[36:57] Juvenile delinquent reporting for duty. 少年犯前来报到
[37:00] Since you lost your driver’s license, 既然你丢了驾照
[37:01] – I’ll pick you up at 5:00. – 6:00. -我5点来接你 -6点吧
[37:03] We have a lot of work for her to do. 她有不少事情要做
[37:05] Well, then, let’s say 7:00 just to be safe. 那么 还是7点比较保险
[37:07] Is it too late to choose jail? 现在选去监狱会不会太迟了
[37:09] – Yes. – Yes. -是的 -是的
[37:11] I need you to go through these files 我要你浏览一遍这些文件
[37:13] and pull out all the documents dated March 2007. 把所有2007年三月的文件拿出来
[37:16] Do you think you could do that? 你能胜任吗
[37:18] I think I can. 我想可以
[37:22] I know I messed up. 我知道这事我搞砸了
[37:25] I really appreciate this, Laurel. 我真的很感激你为我做的 劳蕾尔
[37:28] We are going to make an upstanding citizen 我们会让你脱胎换骨
[37:30] out of you yet, speedy. 成为一个正直的公民 闪电妞
[37:34] Thank you. And this will be good for her, 谢谢你 这样对她也好
[37:36] having a role model, somebody better than me. 有一个榜样在身旁 总比我好些
[37:38] Oh, you’re not so bad. 你也没那么差劲
[37:40] And besides, it’ll be nice to have her around. 而且 有她在身边也挺好的
[37:46] I got to take this. Excuse me. 我得接这个电话 不好意思
[37:49] Hello? 喂
[37:50] We got The Count. 我们抓到“伯爵”了
[37:52] Bust up his lab, got him on everything 捣毁了他的制毒厂 掌握了他
[37:53] from drug trafficking to homicide. 从贩毒到杀人的一切证据
[37:56] He’ll be gone for a long while. 他估计得消失一段时间了
[37:58] That’s great, thanks. 太棒了 谢谢你
[38:00] It was great seeing you, Oliver. 见到你真是太好了 奥利弗
[38:02] You, too. 我也是
[38:05] See ya. 回见
[38:12] He’s still critical. 他还未脱离生命危险
[38:13] I’ve never seen anyone OD 我还没见过有人被注射
[38:14] on this much Vertigo and live. 这么大剂量的“迷魂”还能活下来的
[38:16] There’s just no way of knowing what kind of damage 无法想象这对他的大脑和神经系统
[38:19] has been done to his brain and nervous system. 究竟带来了多大的伤害
[38:21] Or if its irreparable. 不知道还能否恢复
[39:34] Sheng Cun… 生存
[39:38] Survive. 活下去
[40:01] Thanks for meeting me. 谢谢你来见我
[40:03] I was…nervous to come to your house. 来你家我会很紧张
[40:05] Ok… 好吧
[40:08] The thing is, 是这样的
[40:08] I’ve been debating whether or not 我这几周一直纠结
[40:11] to share this with you for weeks. 是否应该和你说
[40:14] Can I trust you? 我能信任你吗
[40:16] I’m not an idiot. 我不是白痴
[40:19] You’ve dropped some fairly ridiculous lies on me, 你编了那么多不靠谱的谎来蒙我
[40:21] and…yet I still feel like I can trust you. 但我还是感觉我能信任你
[40:29] Why is that? 为什么会这样
[40:30] I have one of those faces. 我长得比较可信吧
[40:34] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:36] Yes. 是的
[40:39] You can trust me. 你能信任我
[40:43] Then I have something to show you. 我有东西要给你看
[41:08] Have you ever seen this before? 你以前看到过这个吗
[41:10] No. 没有
[41:13] Where’d you get it? 你从哪儿拿到的
[41:16] From your stepfather. 从你继父那里
[41:22] From Walter. 沃尔特那里
[41:26] Well, where did he get it? 那他是从哪找到的
[41:30] He said he found it in your house. 他说是在你家里找到的
[41:34] That it belongs to your mother. 说是你母亲的东西
[41:39] Walter thought she was hiding something. 沃尔特觉得她在隐瞒一些事情
[41:42] Something more, and… 不止这一些
[41:46] he wanted me to look into it, but then he vanished. 他让我继续追查下去 但他突然消失了
[41:50] I think this list might have cost Walter his life. 我觉得这个名单可能要了沃尔特的命
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme