时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | For five years, I was stranded on an island | 五年里 我被困孤岛 |
[00:06] | with only one goal– | 只有一个目标 |
[00:09] | To survive. | 生存 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish– | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 |
[00:15] | to use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 |
[00:17] | and bring down those who are poisoning my city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 |
[00:21] | To do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人 |
[00:24] | I must become something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:28] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | You told me to stay away from your family and I did. | 你让我不要碰你的家人 我照做了 |
[00:32] | But your family isn’t staying away from me. | 但你的家人却不断靠近我 |
[00:34] | Which means something must be done about it. | 我应该有所行动了 |
[00:36] | Where can I find the man in this picture? | 我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人 |
[00:38] | Do you not think it convenient you captured me so easily? | 你不觉得你抓到我也太过容易了吗 |
[00:41] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:53] | Do you even know what this island really is? | 你知道这座岛的真面目吗 |
[00:56] | It’s a prison. | 这是一座监狱 |
[00:58] | What would you do in my position? | 如果你是我 你会如何呢 |
[01:18] | Ought to be a law. | 该有法律规定 |
[01:20] | Well, there’s not. | 但没有 |
[01:33] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[01:40] | Back up! Get out of here! | 倒车 离开这里 |
[02:19] | Tahitian green or midnight black– | 塔希提绿还是午夜黑 |
[02:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得哪个好 |
[02:22] | I think that you’ve been dropping hints all week, Thea, | 我觉得你整周都在暗示 西娅 |
[02:24] | and mom still isn’t buying you a car for your birthday. | 但妈妈还是不会给你买辆车作为生日礼物 |
[02:26] | I could not have said it better myself. | 你说的真是再清楚不过了 |
[02:28] | Oliver got a car when he turned 18. | 奥利弗18岁生日时收到了汽车 |
[02:30] | Yeah, but I could back it out of the driveway | 但我可以倒出车道 |
[02:32] | without hitting a tree. | 而不会撞上树 |
[02:33] | That’s true. But I do remember you | 对 但我还记得 |
[02:35] | taking the paint off the side of your dad’s Maserati. | 你把你爸的玛莎拉蒂弄掉漆了 |
[02:37] | Yeah, the party planner’s waiting. | 派对策划人还等着呢 |
[02:39] | Sorry to run off like this. | 不好意思 我得先走了 |
[02:41] | Don’t we have a convertible to go buy? | 我们不是要买辆敞篷车吗 |
[02:43] | – Good luck. – Yes. | -祝你好运 -好 |
[02:46] | How’s she holding up? | 她感觉怎么样 |
[02:47] | Oh, she’s ok. | 她没事啦 |
[02:50] | Thea thinks she’s actually a little bit too ok. | 西娅觉得她有点太好了 |
[02:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:53] | Just… behaving erratically. | 就是 举止怪异 |
[02:55] | Shut-in one minute, running the company the next. | 前一分钟还心情低落 一会儿又管理公司了 |
[02:57] | Well, her husband is missing and presumed who-knows-what. | 她的丈夫失踪了 音讯全无 |
[03:01] | If anyone had an excuse to be erratic, | 如果谁有理由举止怪异 |
[03:03] | it’s your mom. | 那就是你妈妈 |
[03:04] | That’s what I told Thea. | 我也是这么和西娅说的 |
[03:06] | The department has got the same comment about this heist | 警署对这次抢劫案的评论 |
[03:09] | as it did the other two. No comment. | 和另外两次一样 不予置评 |
[03:12] | The SCPD may not be willing to go on the record, | 星城警署可能不愿意公开发表意见 |
[03:14] | but traffic cameras got the entire heist in this exclusive. | 但在这段独家短片里 交通摄像头拍下了抢劫全程 |
[03:17] | Shortly after 1 am, three mask robbers approached the armored vehicle | 凌晨一点后 三名戴面罩的歹徒发射了一枚导弹 |
[03:21] | after a launching what appears to be… | 然后接近装甲车 |
[03:23] | That’s why you keep all your money offshore. | 所以才得把钱存到海外啊 |
[03:24] | towards the guards outside. | 走向下车的保安 |
[03:26] | One of the guard was pronounced dead on the scene, | 有一名保安当场死亡 |
[03:28] | while the other died on the road. | 另一名保安在被送往星城总院途中死亡 |
[03:30] | Their identities have not yet been released. | 歹徒的身份尚未查明 |
[03:33] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[03:35] | With all the guys working up top, | 这么多人在上面工作 |
[03:37] | you might want to think about a side entrance for your, uh, | 你也许得考虑给你的弓箭洞穴 |
[03:40] | arrowcave. | 开个侧门 |
[03:43] | Just put one in. South alleyway. | 开一个吧 南方小道 |
[03:46] | Something I want to show you. | 我有点东西想给你看 |
[03:48] | Finally getting into online dating | 你终于开始网上约会 |
[03:50] | and you need help with your profile. | 需要我帮你写简介 |
[03:51] | Not exactly. But there is somebody I’d like to meet. | 不完全是 但我确实想见一个人 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I read about it. | 我看过了 |
[03:56] | This is the third truck to be hit this month. | 这是本月以来第三次卡车被劫 |
[03:59] | I saw it on the news this morning. | 我在早间新闻里看到了 |
[04:01] | I couldn’t figure out why it seemed so familiar. | 我不知道为什么看起来这么眼熟 |
[04:04] | Then I remembered this. | 然后我想到这个 |
[04:06] | Kandahar, ’09, | 坎大哈 09年 |
[04:07] | when the Marines took out a Taliban transport vehicle. | 那时海军陆战队摧毁了塔利班的运输装甲车 |
[04:10] | Yeah. Well, there’s a reason why it looks so similar. | 两辆车这么像是有原因的 |
[04:13] | These guys are running the | 这些人用的是 |
[04:14] | same swarming technique. Where’d you find this? | 同样的群集技术 你从哪找到的 |
[04:16] | I was researching someone. | 我在调查一个人 |
[04:17] | Bodyguard who works for a private security firm. | 一个为私人安全公司效力的保镖 |
[04:19] | Blackhawk Squad Protection Group. His name is Ted Gaynor. | 黑鹰小队保护集团 他叫泰德·盖纳 |
[04:23] | Oliver, Ted Gaynor was my commanding officer | 奥利弗 我第一次去阿富汗时 |
[04:25] | on my first tour in Afghanistan. | 泰德·盖纳是我的指挥官 |
[04:31] | Dig…I’m sorry. | 狄格 我很抱歉 |
[04:37] | But Gaynor’s on the list. | 但盖纳在名单上 |
[04:40] | Gaynor’s a few hundred | 盖纳还差几万美元 |
[04:40] | thousand dollars short of making your list. | 才能上你的名单吧 |
[04:42] | Well, I never said it was just one-percenters, did I? | 我从没说过名单上的都是有钱人吧 |
[04:44] | Oliver, this guy saved my life. | 奥利弗 他救过我的命 |
[04:47] | Received a commendation for it. | 还因此获得勋章 |
[04:50] | I don’t care what your book says. He’s not a stick-up man. | 我不管你的名单上写什么 他不是恶人 |
[04:52] | You haven’t known him in a long time, Diggle. | 你很久没见过他了吧 狄格尔 |
[04:54] | We both kept in contact with each other since we got stateside. | 我们回国后一直都保持联系 |
[04:57] | 6 months ago he even offered me a job at Blackhawk. | 半年前他还想让我在”黑鹰”里工作 |
[05:00] | Now, trust me, you don’t know this man like I do. | 相信我 我比你了解他 |
[05:02] | I know in Afghanistan his training specialty | 但我知道他在阿富汗训练的项目是 |
[05:04] | was M-32 multiple grenade launchers, | M-32手榴弹发射器 |
[05:06] | the exact same weapon used in these heists | 正是这些抢劫中使用的武器 |
[05:08] | and not exactly something that you find | 这不是在什么当地运动商店 |
[05:10] | at your local sporting goods store. | 能买到的东西 |
[05:13] | Two months ago, we found out | 两个月前 我们发现 |
[05:14] | this wasn’t even your father’s book, | 这根本不是你爸爸的本子 |
[05:16] | that it was written by whoever hired the other archer. | 这是上次袭击你的弓箭手写的 |
[05:18] | Doesn’t that kind of beg the question | 难道这还不足以让你怀疑 |
[05:19] | what else you could be wrong about? | 这个名单或许有问题吗 |
[05:20] | I could be wrong. | 我可能会出错 |
[05:23] | But the list isn’t. | 但这份名单不会错 |
[05:24] | Now, I’m gonna have a pointed conversation | 我今晚得去和盖纳先生好好聊一聊 |
[05:27] | with Mr. Gaynor tonight. We’ll see what he has to say about it. | 我们看看他有什么解释 |
[05:32] | I understand if you want to take the week off. | 这星期你不如休息吧 |
[05:35] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[05:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:41] | Different day, same slop. | 每天都吃一样的粥 |
[06:45] | You new? | 你新来的吗 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:48] | Don’t worry. It took me a year | 别担心 我花了一年 |
[06:50] | to find my way around the island. | 才熟悉这个岛的地形 |
[06:56] | I’m supposed to be transporting a prisoner. | 我的任务是去押送一个囚犯 |
[06:59] | A Chinese guy who wears a green hood. | 一个戴着绿色兜帽的中国人 |
[07:01] | Sounds like the guy they took to the east camp. | 好像是他们在东边营地抓到的吧 |
[07:04] | I’m heading over that way. Come on. You can hitch a ride. | 我正要往那边走 我送你一程吧 |
[07:07] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快来 |
[07:19] | Hold up! Hold up! | 等下 等下 |
[07:21] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[07:36] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[07:38] | That wall over there still has to be taped and textured. | 那边的墙还需要刷一点纹理上去 |
[07:41] | I need you to to grout the hallway floor | 等到他们铺好瓷砖 |
[07:43] | as soon as they are done with the tile install. | 你就去走廊地板灌浆 |
[07:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:50] | – Yeah? – Hey, tommy. | -怎么了 -汤米 是我 |
[07:51] | I am really busy. | 我现在很忙 |
[07:53] | Tommy, I know things have been, well, | 汤米 我知道我们的关系 |
[07:55] | strained between us since… | 从那时就很紧张… |
[07:57] | Since you cut me off and told me that I was a loser? | 从你冻结我的基金和说我是败家子那时吗 |
[07:59] | I was just trying to jolt you into adulthood. | 我也是恨铁不成钢啊 |
[08:03] | And look at you now. You’ve got your first job. | 看看你的成长 你有第一份工作了 |
[08:05] | My tough love worked. | 严厉教育还是起作用了 |
[08:07] | What do you want, dad? | 你想怎么 爸爸 |
[08:10] | Nothing more than to share a meal with my son. | 我就想跟我的儿子吃顿饭 |
[08:13] | Dinner tomorrow night? | 明天晚上吃饭可以吗 |
[08:15] | Laurel and I have plans. | 我跟劳蕾尔有约了 |
[08:16] | Bring her along. I think it’s time | 带她一起来 |
[08:18] | I got to know her a little better. | 是时候多了解一下她了 |
[08:19] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[08:22] | I’ve said some pretty hurtful things, | 我说过很过分的话 |
[08:25] | and I regret them. | 我很后悔 |
[08:27] | But you’re still my son. | 但你还是我的儿子 |
[08:29] | And I still want what I’ve always wanted. | 我还是希望 |
[08:34] | For us to be close. | 我们能亲近点 |
[08:37] | Let me check with Laurel and I’ll get back to you. | 我问下劳蕾尔的想法 待会给你回复 |
[09:16] | Ted Gaynor, we’re gonna have a conversation. | 泰德·盖纳 我们得好好聊聊了 |
[09:18] | You make a move, go for a gun, anything, | 你要是敢动一下或者拿枪出来 |
[09:21] | things will end badly for you. | 你就不会有好果子吃 |
[09:24] | Put the bow down. | 把弓放下来 |
[09:57] | It’s all clear. | 没事了 |
[09:59] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[10:04] | Well, I gotta talk to my boss, | 我还得跟老板请示一下 |
[10:05] | but after… what I just saw, | 不过… 看你刚才的表现 |
[10:08] | I’d say you’re as good as hired. | 我敢打包票说你有工作了 |
[10:11] | Hell of a job interview, Ted. | 这面试真的太带感了 泰德 |
[10:13] | Usually the vigilante only goes after rich schmucks. | 治安维持者通常会找有钱的混蛋 |
[10:16] | Any reason why he would change his M.O. For you? | 为什么这次会为你破例呢 |
[10:22] | You’ve known me a long time, John. | 你认识我很长时间了 约翰 |
[10:25] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的呢 |
[10:31] | That he made a mistake. | 他可能搞错了吧 |
[10:34] | Got the wrong guy. | 找错人了 |
[10:40] | I could’ve shot you. I could’ve killed you. | 我可能会射到你 我可能会杀死你 |
[10:42] | What the hell were you thinking?! | 你到底在想什么 |
[10:44] | I’m not gonna let you William Tell an innocent man. | 我不会让你无凭无证就诬陷一个清白之人 |
[10:46] | Gaynor isn’t innocent, Diggle. | 盖纳不是清白的 狄格尔 |
[10:47] | You seem to think that | 你会这样看他 |
[10:48] | mainly because of what’s in you’re damn book, | 还不是因为那破本子 |
[10:50] | which you apparently trust more than you trust me. | 你宁愿相信那本破本子也不相信我 |
[10:51] | I trust my father. | 我相信我的父亲 |
[10:54] | And he explained to me that every name on that list | 他向我解释说 名单上涉及的所有人 |
[10:56] | has a reason to be there. | 都该受到惩罚 |
[10:58] | I thought you took that book off your father’s dead body. | 我以为你从你爸爸的尸体上拿到的书 |
[11:00] | How can he have been so chatty? | 他要怎么跟你唠叨这些 |
[11:04] | A few years ago, I found a message he left me | 几年前 我找到了他留给我的讯息 |
[11:06] | explaining the list. | 解释了这份名单 |
[11:08] | Oliver, how is that possible? | 奥利弗 这怎么可能 |
[11:09] | You were on a deserted island. | 你流落在一个荒岛上 |
[11:11] | I didn’t say that I found it on the island. | 我又没说我在荒岛上找到的 |
[11:15] | Diggle, for the past 4 months, | 狄格尔 过去四个月 |
[11:17] | I have lied to, hurt, and hid things | 我说谎 隐瞒 伤害 |
[11:20] | from all the people that I care about. | 所有我在意的人 |
[11:22] | Do you really think that I would do all of this | 你真的觉得我会在毫无把握的情况下 |
[11:26] | if I wasn’t sure? | 出手吗 |
[11:33] | Oliver, listen. Gaynor got me into Blackhawk, | 奥利弗 盖纳要我加入黑鹰 |
[11:36] | and I’m gonna prove he’s innocent. | 我会证明他是无辜的 |
[11:40] | And if he isn’t? | 那如果他有罪呢 |
[11:41] | If he’s not, I’ll be the one to take him down myself. | 如果他不是 我会亲手将他绳之以法 |
[11:44] | You owe me that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[11:48] | You owe me at least that. | 至少欠我这些 |
[11:57] | Were you stationed by the perimeter? | 你驻扎在这附近吗 |
[11:59] | – Yes. – And your report? | -是 -你报道了吗 |
[12:02] | Uh, everything’s good, sir. No trouble. | 一切顺利 长官 没问题 |
[12:04] | How long have you been stationed here? | 你在这儿驻扎多久了 |
[12:07] | Just arrived, sir. | 我刚来 长官 |
[12:09] | Yes, you do seem rather green. | 你看起来的确像个菜鸟 |
[12:13] | Although I don’t recall the submarine | 不过我不记得最近有潜艇 |
[12:15] | bringing in a phalanx of new troops lately. | 送一批新兵过来 |
[12:21] | Submarine? | 潜艇 |
[12:23] | I thought everybody came into the island on the plane. | 我还以为大家都是乘飞机上岛的 |
[12:28] | Indeed they do. | 确实如此 |
[12:35] | I think you’ve tried on every dress in the city. | 我感觉你把全城的裙子都试过一遍了 |
[12:38] | It’s so gonna be worth it. | 我觉得很值得 |
[12:39] | My friends are gonna freak. | 我的朋友们一定会很吃惊 |
[12:41] | Yes, well, if your father were still alive, he’d freak, too. | 如果你爸爸还活着 他也会很吃惊 |
[12:44] | Though in an entirely different way. | 不过吃惊的角度不太一样 |
[12:47] | Like when he saw what I was wearing | 就像当时他看到我 |
[12:49] | to my first boy-girl dance. | 第一次搭异性舞伴时的穿着 |
[12:50] | That poor boy you went with. | 你搭的可怜的小男孩 |
[12:52] | Oh, Robert scared him to death. | 罗伯特把他吓得够呛 |
[12:55] | You know, dad used to say | 爸爸以前常说 |
[12:57] | his saddest day would be when I turned 18. | 他最伤心的一天 就是我的18岁生日 |
[13:01] | Now he’s gone and I’m the one that’s sad. | 现在他不在了 我才是那个伤心的人 |
[13:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:13] | I need to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[13:16] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:19] | Yes, I understand, but I’m with my daughter. | 我明白 但我现在正和我女儿在一起 |
[13:25] | All right. I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[13:30] | I thought you said we were gonna spend the whole day together. | 你不是说今天一整天都陪我的吗 |
[13:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:34] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[13:36] | Compliance needs to file the 8k | 监察部需要我签署文件 |
[13:39] | connected to my assuming Walter’s position in the company | 因为我暂代沃尔特在公司的职位 |
[13:42] | and they can’t wait. | 他们可不能等 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:49] | Is everything ok? | 你还好吗 |
[13:51] | You look worried. | 你看起来很焦虑 |
[13:53] | Not worried, just… | 不是焦虑 只是… |
[13:57] | my father called. | 我爸爸打来电话 |
[14:02] | And how did that go? | 怎么了 |
[14:03] | He invited us to dinner for tonight. | 他邀请我们今晚一起吃饭 |
[14:08] | Apparently he wants to mend some fences, | 很明显他想修补一下父子关系 |
[14:10] | but thanks to him, I can’t afford a fence, | 但多亏了他 我连根篱笆都买不起 |
[14:13] | so I can only assume he’s got some other agenda. | 所以我只能假设他有别的事情 |
[14:15] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法可以知道他的目的 |
[14:17] | Maybe he really is trying to extend an ove branch. | 或许他是要向我们伸出橄榄枝 |
[14:23] | You really do look for the best in people, don’t you? | 你总是把人往好的方面想 |
[14:26] | Lucky for you. | 算你走运 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry to have to pull you away from your family like that. | 抱歉今天打扰你享受天伦之乐了 |
[14:39] | What do you want, Malcolm? | 你想怎么样 马尔科姆 |
[14:40] | We have a problem with your friend Carl Ballard. | 我们和你朋友卡尔·巴拉德有些矛盾 |
[14:43] | He’s trying to gentrify the glades. | 他试图收购空地 |
[14:47] | Carl knows that’s not part of the plan. | 卡尔知道那不是计划的一部分 |
[14:49] | Which is why you’re gonna shut him down. | 所以你要去让他停手 |
[14:52] | You’re his friend. He’ll listen to you. | 你是他的朋友 他会听你的话的 |
[14:55] | If you want me to help you with Carl, | 如果你要我去处理卡尔 |
[14:57] | I want something in return. | 我要一些回报 |
[15:00] | Proof Walter’s still alive. | 证明沃尔特还活着 |
[15:05] | My word isn’t enough? | 我的话还不够吗 |
[15:08] | What’s that saying– | 有句话说得好 |
[15:09] | “Trust but verify”? | “信任也需要核实” |
[15:15] | Words to live by. | 人生箴言 |
[15:28] | Two days later, I am still digging regurgitated tacos | 两天后 我还在汽车排气口掏 |
[15:31] | out of the car vents | 令人反胃的玉米面豆卷 |
[15:32] | and he asks me why I won’t turn on the A/C. | 他居然问我为什么不开空调 |
[15:35] | All right, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[15:37] | Bodyguarding queen was never that bad. | 保镖女王可没那么差 |
[15:38] | 6 years serving my country, the only thing I’m qualified for | 为国效力六年 我唯一有资格的 |
[15:41] | is babysitting spoiled brats. | 就是给娇生惯养的富家子当保姆 |
[15:43] | Well, Ted, they’re not all like that. | 泰德 他们并不都是如此的 |
[15:45] | I haven’t met one yet that would survive a single day in country. | 我还没遇到过一个能在乡下呆一天的 |
[15:48] | Sometimes it makes me wonder what I was doing over there. | 有时我会想 我到底是做什么的 |
[15:51] | Specialty of the house. | 招牌菜 |
[15:53] | Thank you, Carly. | 谢谢你 卡莉 |
[15:54] | Where is my cake? | 我的那份呢 |
[15:55] | No. Tired of listening to you complain | 没有你的 受够了你一直抱怨 |
[15:57] | about the dry cleaners shrinking your suit. | 干洗店让你的西装缩水 |
[15:59] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:05] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[16:07] | She’s my sister-in-law, Ted. | 她是我的嫂子 泰德 |
[16:09] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[16:11] | Your brother’s gone, John. | 你哥哥已经不在了 约翰 |
[16:13] | But you are here. | 但你还在 |
[16:18] | Car’s waiting outside. Got a client to drop off | 车在外面 要载客人去 |
[16:20] | at the Chaykin art gallery opening. | 切金艺术馆的开幕典礼 |
[16:22] | John, you remember Paul Knox? | 约翰 你还记得保罗·诺克斯吗 |
[16:24] | He was a couple of ranks under us back in the ‘Stan. | 他曾经在阿富汗工作过 |
[16:30] | Good to be working with you. | 很高兴能和你一起工作 |
[16:35] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[16:41] | I didn’t know Knox worked at Blackhawk. | 我不知道诺克斯在黑鹰工作 |
[16:43] | They recruited him when his tour ended last month. | 上过月他休假回来 他们雇佣了他 |
[16:47] | People change, John. | 人是会改变的 约翰 |
[16:50] | And everyone deserves a chance to prove it. | 而且每个人都有机会来证明这一点 |
[17:10] | Knocking is not just a suggestion. | 敲门不能光在嘴上说 |
[17:12] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[17:14] | Thea, I’m not telling you | 西娅 我不会告诉你 |
[17:15] | if mom’s getting you a car. | 妈要送你的礼物是不是辆车 |
[17:18] | It’s not about that. | 不是那件事 |
[17:21] | Remember last week when I asked you | 你记不记得上周我问你 |
[17:23] | if you thought mom was acting weird? | 是不是觉得妈很奇怪 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[17:26] | Well, I found out why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[17:28] | She’s hooking up with Tommy’s dad. | 她和汤米的爸爸在一起了 |
[17:32] | That’s insane. | 太离谱了 |
[17:33] | I just saw them together. | 我看到他们在一起了 |
[17:36] | It’s happening all over again. | 他们又旧情复燃了 |
[17:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:45] | A couple of months before you and dad left on the “Gambit,” | 在你和爸爸登上金牌号的几个月前 |
[17:50] | mom and dad were arguing a lot. | 他们就经常在吵架 |
[17:52] | About what? | 吵什么 |
[17:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:55] | But she was having a lot of these… | 但她当时就经常和 |
[17:57] | lunch meetings with Mr. Merlyn. | 梅林先生吃午餐 |
[18:00] | And now Walter’s gone, too, and mom and Mr. Merlyn | 现在沃尔特也走了 妈妈就和梅林先生 |
[18:03] | are back at it. It’s gross. | 重修旧好了 真恶心 |
[18:06] | Mom never would have cheated on dad. | 妈妈永远都不会背着爸爸出轨的 |
[18:10] | She’s not cheating on Walter. | 她也不会对沃尔特不忠 |
[18:14] | You don’t want to believe it, | 你不愿意相信 |
[18:15] | because you have this perfect image of mom in your head. | 是因为妈在你心中拥有完美的形象 |
[18:19] | That’s not who she is, Ollie. | 但那个不是真的她 奥利 |
[18:22] | She’s a liar | 她不仅说谎 |
[18:24] | and a cheater. | 还是个背叛者 |
[18:27] | And you really don’t know her at all. | 你真的完全不了解她 |
[18:45] | She thinks Malcolm and I are having an affair? | 她以为我和马尔科姆有外遇 |
[18:47] | And that it started back when dad was still alive. | 爸爸还在的时候就这么想了 |
[18:49] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么会这么想 |
[18:50] | She says you and dad were fighting. | 她说你和爸爸一直在争吵 |
[18:54] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[18:55] | It’s not your concern, sweetheart. | 这不是你该担心的事 亲爱的 |
[18:56] | Thea made it my concern. | 西娅的话让我担心 |
[19:03] | What was going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:11] | Robert was unfaithful to me repeatedly. | 罗伯特曾多次出轨 |
[19:19] | It made our marriage difficult, to say the least. | 退一步讲 这让我们的婚姻很难维持 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry, Oliver, but your father | 抱歉 奥利弗 但你的父亲 |
[19:25] | wasn’t always the man you thought he was. | 不是那个你一直想的那个人 |
[19:28] | I know you thought he walked on water, | 我知道他在你心中有多完美 |
[19:31] | but, you see, that how I wanted you to remember him– | 但你知道吗 我就想让你这样记住他 |
[19:33] | As a good man who loved you. | 一个爱你们的好男人 |
[19:35] | That’s how I want Thea to remember him. | 我也是希望西娅能这样记住他的 |
[19:38] | So promise me you’ll keep it a secret. | 所以答应我保守这个秘密 |
[19:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:48] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:49] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[19:51] | Why would Thea think that you and Mr. Merlyn | 为什么西娅觉得你和梅林先生 |
[19:53] | are still sneaking around? | 还在一起 |
[19:56] | Well, I can’t imagine. | 我也不晓得 |
[20:00] | Have you seen him lately? | 你最近见过他吗 |
[20:03] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[20:06] | He’s been the CEO of Merlyn Global Group for years. | 他担任梅林环球集团的总裁已经很多年了 |
[20:10] | I’ve been running Queen Consolidated mere weeks. | 而我经营奎恩联合企业只有数周 |
[20:14] | Yes, I occasionally go and ask for advice. | 没错 我是偶尔要向他请教 |
[20:21] | Is my interrogation over? | 对我的审讯结束了吗 |
[20:42] | See, this is where we, uh, | 这里就是我们 |
[20:44] | detain prisoners prone to running off | 关押有逃跑企图囚犯的地方 |
[20:47] | before I’ve finished with them. | 在我解决他们之前 |
[21:01] | Prisoners like you, Mr. Queen. | 就像你一样的犯人 奎恩先生 |
[21:10] | At Christmas one year, | 有一年的圣诞 |
[21:13] | Tommy wanted a puppy. | 汤米想要一只小狗 |
[21:14] | He wanted to name it Arthur, | 他想给它起名叫亚瑟 |
[21:16] | As in King Arthur, because he’s a Merlyn. | 亚瑟就是亚瑟王 因为他是梅林 |
[21:21] | Well, you used to be so incredibly adorable. | 你以前真是超级可爱 |
[21:23] | I still am. | 我现在也是 |
[21:25] | My wife would have liked you, Laurel. | 我太太应该会很喜欢你 劳拉 |
[21:28] | I wish I would have known her. | 我真希望我能认识她 |
[21:30] | She passed away before Tommy and I became friends. | 她在我和汤米成为朋友前就去世了 |
[21:32] | She was killed, Laurel. There’s no need to be polite about it. | 她是被杀害的 劳拉 可以直说的 |
[21:36] | You’re just a ray of sunshine today, aren’t you, dad? | 你今天还挺高兴的 是吧 爸爸 |
[21:38] | Please forgive me. Talking about my wife has a tendency | 请原谅我 谈起我妻子会让我 |
[21:41] | to make me a little bit maudlin. | 有些伤感 |
[21:51] | And here I was beginning to think my days of being | 我还以为我不用再做 |
[21:53] | Oliver Queen’s personal computer geek were coming to an end. | 奥利弗·奎恩的私人电脑极客了 |
[21:56] | Is that your way of saying you miss me? | 那就是你对我表达思念的方式吗 |
[21:57] | No. But if it works for you, go with it. | 不 但你要是那么想 就算是吧 |
[22:01] | Heh. So a friend of mine is running a scavenger hunt, | 我的一个朋友在玩寻宝游戏 |
[22:03] | and there’s a case of Lafite Rothschild 1982 waiting at the end. | 最后等着他的是一箱82年拉菲罗斯柴尔德 |
[22:07] | Oh…I love red wine. | 我爱死红葡萄酒了 |
[22:08] | But in order to find it, | 但是想找到它 |
[22:10] | I first need to get through this. | 我得先过了这一关 |
[22:15] | Hmm. Security fob. | 安全卡 |
[22:26] | It’s PIN protected. | 有私人密码保护 |
[22:28] | Challenge response goes back to a company called | 质询响应回溯到一家名叫 |
[22:30] | Blackhawk Squad Protection Group. | 黑鹰小队保护集团的公司 |
[22:32] | Yeah, my friend had his bodyguard set it up for him. | 我朋友的保镖给他办理的 |
[22:34] | Personally, however, I think it’s cheating. But whatever. | 但是我个人认为这是骗人玩的 管他呢 |
[22:37] | This is a military-grade cryptographic security protocol. | 这是军用级别的加密安全协议 |
[22:41] | Your friend really went to all this trouble? | 你朋友真的能惹上这样的事 |
[22:44] | The idle rich are hard to entertain. | 阔佬都很难取悦 |
[22:46] | Listen… | 听着 |
[22:48] | You get through it and one of those bottles of wine is yours. | 你破解掉这个 其中一瓶葡萄酒就归你了 |
[23:04] | This been lovely, Mr. Merlyn. Thank you. | 我很开心 梅林先生 谢谢你 |
[23:07] | Thank you for joining me. | 感谢你和我一起用餐 |
[23:09] | It’s been wonderful getting to know you better. | 能加深对你的了解真的非常好 |
[23:12] | And if Tommy doesn’t mind | 希望汤米不介意 |
[23:13] | me mixing a little business with pleasure, | 我在这高兴的氛围下谈点业务 |
[23:15] | I could use your signature on these. | 我需要你在这上面签名 |
[23:31] | You want to shut down mom’s free clinic? | 你要关闭妈妈的免费诊所 |
[23:32] | It’s not hers anymore, Tommy. | 不再是她的了 汤米 |
[23:34] | That clinic meant everything to mom. | 那个诊所对妈妈来说意义重大 |
[23:37] | You were 8 years old. I don’t think you were in a position | 你那时才8岁 我认为你并不清楚 |
[23:38] | to know what was important to your mother. | 什么对你妈妈来说是重要的 |
[23:41] | I just need your signature– | 我只需要你的签名 |
[23:42] | Stop. | 停 |
[23:44] | This dinner | 这顿饭 |
[23:46] | was never about getting to know Laurel. | 根本不是为了认识劳蕾尔 |
[23:48] | It was about this. | 而是为了这个 |
[24:01] | You haven’t changed and you never will. | 你一点也没变也不会改变 |
[24:04] | It’s about time that I learned that | 也该看清这点了 |
[24:06] | and stopped letting you disappoint me. | 我不会再让你让我失望了 |
[24:10] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[24:15] | This clinic was his mother’s. | 这个诊所是他母亲的 |
[24:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:19] | And his mother taught him a lesson I’ve been trying to, | 他母亲给他上了一堂课 也是我一直想告诉他的 |
[24:21] | that the world is a harsh and unforgiving place. | 世界是苛刻无情的 |
[24:24] | And when did she teach him that? | 她是什么时候教他那个的 |
[24:29] | When she was lying dead in the street | 在她头上中了一枪 |
[24:32] | with a bullet in her head. | 横尸街头的时候 |
[24:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:42] | Management keeps things running smooth, which is nice. | 管理使得事物平稳运行 很不错 |
[24:45] | Better than going to war with the army you got, right? | 比提枪上战场好多了 对吧 |
[24:48] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[24:49] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[24:52] | So, Ted, are you the reason Knox is working for Blackhawk? | 泰德 诺克斯是因为你才去黑鹰工作的吗 |
[24:55] | Look, I know you don’t like the guy. | 我知道你不喜欢他 |
[24:58] | I wasn’t his biggest fan, either, | 我也不怎么待见他 |
[24:59] | but jobs are hard to come by for everybody these days. | 但这年头工作都不好找啊 |
[25:04] | And guys like us, | 咱们这样的人 |
[25:06] | when all anyone thinks | 所有人都认为 |
[25:07] | you’re qualified for is shooting at people– | 你最会做的就是朝人开枪 |
[25:09] | If I hadn’t gotten Knox this job, | 要是我没给诺克斯这份工作 |
[25:11] | chances are he’d be out knocking over liquor stores | 他很有可能就去抢酒馆 |
[25:14] | or robbing banks. | 或者抢银行了 |
[25:23] | What did you get? | 你发现了什么 |
[25:24] | I think your friend’s bodyguard gave him the wrong security fob. | 我觉得你朋友的保镖给了他错的安全卡 |
[25:27] | Why is that? | 这怎么说 |
[25:27] | Well, once I got past Blackhawk’s authentication system, | 我进入黑鹰的认证系统之后 |
[25:30] | there wasn’t anything about a scavenger hunt. | 没看见任何有关寻宝游戏的信息 |
[25:33] | Just a directory and… | 只有目录和… |
[25:35] | Well, I think you stumbled onto, | 我觉得你无意间 |
[25:37] | or got me to stumble onto something pretty illegal. | 或者是让我无意间发现了非法的事情 |
[25:40] | Define illegal. | 定义非法 |
[25:41] | Oh, you know. Robbing an armored car | 用枪榴弹发射器和催泪瓦斯 |
[25:44] | with grenade launchers and tear gas. | 抢劫装甲车 |
[25:46] | – What? – Someone at Blackhawk | -什么 -黑鹰里有人 |
[25:48] | was using their system to store detailed routes and schedules | 用他们的系统窃取这座城市七个主要的 |
[25:50] | for each of the city’s 7 major armored car carriers, | 装甲车运送公司的详细路线和时间表 |
[25:53] | including the 3 that have already been hit. | 包括已经被袭击的三个 |
[25:55] | Mr. Queen, I think | 奎恩先生 我认为 |
[25:56] | we should provide this information to the police. | 应该把这个消息告知警方 |
[25:58] | With it, they should be able to predict the next heist. | 有了这个 他们应该可以推测出下一次抢劫 |
[26:00] | Hold on. Felicity, | 等等 费利西蒂 |
[26:02] | I don’t want you to get in trouble with my friend, | 我不希望你因为我朋友的事遇上麻烦 |
[26:03] | so do me a favor. Forward that directory on to me | 帮我个忙 把那个目录传给我 |
[26:06] | and I’ll get it to the police personally. | 我会亲自去通知警方 |
[26:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:12] | So, no wine, then? | 看来没有葡萄酒了 |
[27:03] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[27:04] | Blake. C’mon, man. C’mon. | 布莱克 撑住 伙计 |
[27:13] | Blake is hit. | 布莱克受伤了 |
[27:14] | He’s hit! | 他受伤了 |
[27:18] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 快走 |
[27:44] | Aah! Oh, god, check it out! | 天呐 看啊 |
[27:46] | You must be so surprised. | 惊喜吧 |
[27:49] | Oh, isn’t everything absolutely perfect? | 这里的一切都太棒了 |
[27:52] | Except for dad’s not here. | 可惜爸爸不在 |
[27:55] | If dad were here, | 如果他在场 |
[27:56] | he’d say you look beautiful. | 会说你看起来美极了 |
[28:01] | Oh! Excuse me a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[28:09] | I heard the hood foiled an armored car heist this evening. | 我听说兜帽男今晚阻止了装甲车抢劫 |
[28:12] | Gaynor wasn’t running the rocket launcher. | 发射火箭炮的不是盖纳 |
[28:14] | I know. I was with him the whole time it was going down. | 我知道 事发时我跟他在一起 |
[28:17] | It looks like you were right. | 看来你是对的 |
[28:19] | Listen, if someone at Blackhawk is involved, | 如果黑鹰里有谁涉案 |
[28:21] | I’d put my money on Knox. | 我能肯定是诺克斯 |
[28:22] | He started right before the heists began, | 抢劫发生前他刚走 |
[28:24] | and he has military training. | 他还受过军事训练 |
[28:25] | Ok. I injured one. | 我打伤了一个 |
[28:27] | He was bleeding pretty badly when they made off in their van. | 他们逃到货车上的时候他流了好多血 |
[28:30] | Ok, so if any of Knox’s blood is in one of the motor pool vans, | 如果哪辆货车上有诺克斯的血 |
[28:33] | – we’ll know for sure. – I’m going with you. | -就可以肯定是他 -我跟你一起去 |
[28:35] | No, no, no, listen. You have this party. | 不不 你留下开派对 |
[28:36] | And I told you I would handle this. | 我说过我来处理这事 |
[28:38] | If there’s any problems, you’re just a phone call away. | 如果有什么事 打个电话就行 |
[28:43] | Head on a swivel. | 小心行事 |
[28:46] | That’s the way I was born, man. | 我就是干这行的 老兄 |
[28:53] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[28:54] | I’ll miss you! | 我会想你的 |
[28:56] | We have a special birthday gift for you. | 我们给你准备了一份特别的生日礼物 |
[28:58] | It’s called Vertigo. It’s supposed to make you feel all floaty. | 它叫”迷魂” 会让你飘飘欲仙 |
[29:01] | Uh, if my mom caught me with this, | 如果我妈发现了 |
[29:03] | I wouldn’t make it to 19. | 我就活不过今晚了 |
[29:05] | I’m gonna go put it upstairs, | 我去楼上把它放好 |
[29:06] | and then I’ll be right back down. | 一会儿就回来 |
[29:18] | Moira, I have a little something for you. | 莫伊拉 给你看个东西 |
[29:21] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[29:24] | I did as you asked. | 我做到了你要求的事 |
[29:25] | Now it’s your turn to do as I asked. | 现在轮到你做我要求的事了 |
[29:28] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[29:30] | Thank you, Moira | 谢谢你 莫伊拉 |
[29:37] | At my party. | 在我的派对上 |
[29:39] | Right here in front of me? | 在我面前这样吗 |
[29:40] | No, Thea, you don’t understand. | 不 西娅 你不明白 |
[29:42] | Walter hasn’t been gone two months | 沃尔特才失踪了两个月 |
[29:44] | and you’re already cheating on him. | 你就背着他乱搞 |
[29:46] | Just like you did on dad. | 就像当年对爸爸一样 |
[29:47] | Thea, I never cheated. | 西娅 我没有出轨 |
[29:49] | Like I would believe anything you say. | 我不会相信你说的话 |
[29:53] | No. I wish it had been you that was on that boat. | 不 我希望当年在游艇上的人是你 |
[30:58] | I had a feeling you’d show up. | 我就知道你会来 |
[31:01] | Yeah? Why is that, Knox? | 是吗 为什么 诺克斯 |
[31:03] | Right after Gaynor got you hired, | 盖纳雇了你之后 |
[31:05] | someone hacked our system. | 就有人黑了我们的系统 |
[31:06] | First person to ever make it through our firewall. | 这之前没人能通过我们的防火墙 |
[31:08] | You want to tell me how you did it? | 你想说说这是怎么做到的吗 |
[31:11] | I’m not really sure. | 不太清楚 |
[31:12] | He didn’t think you’d be very cooperative. | 他觉得你不会这么合作 |
[31:14] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:21] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[31:29] | Ted, you’re part of this? | 泰德 你也有份吗 |
[31:31] | No, not part of. | 不 不是有份 |
[31:33] | My men. My mission. | 我的人 我的任务 |
[31:37] | Mission? | 任务 |
[31:39] | This isn’t Afghanistan. | 这里又不是阿富汗 |
[31:41] | Oh, don’t I know that. | 我知道 |
[31:43] | Over there we were trusted with millions of dollars | 在那里我们有几百万美金的 |
[31:46] | in weapons and personnel. | 武器和人力 |
[31:48] | We were conquerors. | 那时我们是征服者 |
[31:51] | Now we’re nannies with tasers. | 现在我们是拿着电击棒的小保姆 |
[31:57] | So that gives you the right to steal, | 所以你们就能去偷 |
[32:01] | to kill innocent civilians? | 去杀害无辜百姓吗 |
[32:02] | I’m not gonna convince you I’m right. | 我不会说服你相信我是对的 |
[32:05] | I am gonna convince you to join the team. | 我会说服你加入我们团队 |
[32:07] | Yeah, now I know you’re crazy. | 现在我知道你疯了 |
[32:10] | Earlier tonight was supposed to be our last score, | 今晚早些时候本来是我们最后一次行动 |
[32:12] | but because of the hood guy, we struck out. | 但因为兜帽男 黄了 |
[32:15] | Now we’re down a man. | 现在我们少了一个人 |
[32:19] | Good thing you’re qualified to take his place. | 好消息是你有能力补上他的位置 |
[32:22] | Ted, I think your convincing | 泰德 我觉得你说服人的能力 |
[32:23] | is gonna have to be a lot more convincing. | 有待提高啊 |
[32:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:29] | Cavanaugh. | 卡瓦诺 |
[32:34] | Carly. | 卡莉 |
[32:37] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个贱人 |
[32:39] | No! | 不 |
[32:40] | Don’t! Don’t! Wait! | 别 别 等等 |
[32:41] | – Don’t. – Knox. | -别 -诺克斯 |
[32:48] | You both can die tonight, John. | 你们今晚都要死 约翰 |
[32:51] | Or once we do this, we’re on a plane | 除非我们同坐一条船 |
[32:53] | and she can go home to your nephew. | 她就能回去陪你侄子 |
[32:56] | It’s your call. | 由你决定 |
[33:36] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:38] | Well, you shouldn’t have done that, Dig. | 你不该那么做的 狄格 |
[33:40] | Now you gotta watch us kill your pretty little girlfriend. | 现在你得眼睁睁看着我们杀死你的女友 |
[33:43] | No! Please don’t! | 不 求你了 |
[33:44] | You’re forgetting one thing, guys. | 伙计们 你们忘了一件事 |
[33:46] | Oh, yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[33:48] | I’m the one with the grenade. | 我才是拿着手榴弹的人 |
[33:52] | Carly, get out of there! | 卡莉 快离开这 |
[34:35] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[34:41] | Drop it, Ted, | 放下武器 泰德 |
[34:42] | or I swear… | 不然 我发誓我会 |
[34:44] | Don’t…posture. | 不要 装腔作势 |
[34:49] | You’re not gonna do it. | 你不会这么做的 |
[34:52] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[34:55] | I can see it in your eyes. | 从你的眼睛就能看出来 |
[35:14] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[35:16] | You knew I was coming? | 你知道我要来 |
[35:21] | Next time you plant a bug on someone, | 下次在别人身上装窃听器 |
[35:23] | be more subtle about it. | 就不要让对方察觉 |
[35:26] | I wish you trusted me, though. | 尽管我希望你能相信我 |
[35:28] | I trust you, Diggle. | 我相信你 狄格尔 |
[35:31] | But them, never. | 但他们不会 |
[35:39] | You should get out of here. | 你该走了 |
[35:47] | John! | 约翰 |
[35:56] | Carly. You ok? | 卡莉 你还好吗 |
[36:00] | This is the police! Drop your weapon! | 我们是警察 放下武器 |
[36:41] | Oh, Thea. | 西娅 |
[36:43] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:44] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[36:46] | I’m just headachy, really. | 只是有点头痛 |
[36:49] | The car–is–is it– | 我的车 它 它是 |
[36:51] | Thea, the car isn’t important right now. | 西娅 别管车了 |
[36:55] | Do you remember what happened, sweetheart? | 你知道发生了什么吗 亲爱的 |
[36:59] | You go away. | 我不想看到你 |
[37:03] | Thea, please. | 西娅 别这样 |
[37:05] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[37:22] | Your father’s even beginning to call me now. | 你爸现在开始给我打电话了 |
[37:24] | Don’t waste your minutes. | 不要浪费时间 |
[37:29] | Your father is a jerk, but he’s still your father. | 你父亲虽然是个混蛋 但他还是你父亲 |
[37:39] | I think in his own way, | 我想他只是想 |
[37:43] | I think he sees himself as protecting you somehow. | 他以为这么做可以保护你 |
[37:46] | Yeah. He is really good at using my dead mother | 是啊 他利用我过世母亲给自己辩护 |
[37:49] | for an excuse for being a jerk. | 这招很绝啊 |
[37:52] | You never talk about your mother. | 你从没提起过你的母亲 |
[37:56] | I was only 8 and I don’t remember much | 我那时才八岁 我记不清 |
[37:58] | about what happened. | 发生的事情 |
[38:01] | But after… | 但在那之后 |
[38:04] | my father completely shut me out. | 我父亲将我完全拒之门外 |
[38:14] | And then he went away. | 然后自己走掉了 |
[38:18] | He was gone for maybe a year or two. | 他走了有一两年 |
[38:22] | I was 8 and he left me. | 我那时才八岁他竟离开了我 |
[38:26] | That is who my father is. | 我看清了他的真面目 |
[38:31] | He only cares about himself. | 他只考虑自己 |
[38:51] | Cops give you a hard time? | 警察没有难为你吧 |
[38:52] | Nah. I explained to them to | 没有 我跟他们解释 |
[38:54] | me and Gaynor were old war buddies. | 我和盖纳只是共同服役的伙伴 |
[38:55] | He tried to rope me in… | 他企图拉我入伙 |
[38:59] | When I refused, he kidnapped Carly, | 被我拒绝后 他就绑架了卡莉 |
[39:01] | everything else happened under duress. | 我所做的一切都是被胁迫的 |
[39:09] | I screwed up, Oliver. | 我搞砸了 奥利弗 |
[39:13] | Obviously Gaynor wasn’t who I thought he was. | 很显然盖纳已不是我想象中的人了 |
[39:18] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:20] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但 |
[39:23] | You were right, too. | 但你也有对的时候 |
[39:28] | When you told me that I | 当你跟我说 |
[39:29] | trusted the list more than I trusted you… | 我宁愿信任那名单也不愿信任你 |
[39:33] | Diggle, the truth is, after what happened to me on the island… | 狄格尔 事实上 当我从那孤岛回来后 |
[39:41] | It’s difficult for me to trust…anything. | 我很难再去信任…任何事情 |
[39:48] | But you do. | 但你却可以 |
[39:51] | And that reminded me why I chose you as my partner. | 这也是我为什么选你当我的搭档 |
[39:56] | It’s because you see the best in people. | 因为你总是看到人性最好的一面 |
[40:34] | I learned something, too. | 我也学到了一些东西 |
[40:37] | Until you tell me, I’ll never want to know | 要不是你告诉我 我永远也不想了解 |
[40:39] | what other names are in this book. | 名单上的其他人 |
[40:52] | She promised me she’s not cheating on Walter. | 她向我保证了她没有欺骗沃尔特 |
[40:54] | Like I would trust anything that woman says. | 难道我会相信那女人说的话吗 |
[40:56] | Miss Queen! Thea Queen? | 奎恩小姐 西娅·奎恩 |
[40:59] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[41:00] | We received a call from your doctor. | 我们接到你医生的电话 |
[41:01] | In the event of a vehicular accident, | 在这起交通事故中 |
[41:03] | They’re required to report to result | 他们需要报告 |
[41:04] | of the driver’s tox screen. | 驾驶人毒性分析的结果 |
[41:05] | Miss Queen tested positive for a narcotic called Vertigo. | 我们发现奎恩小姐吸食了一种叫”迷魂”的毒品 |
[41:10] | The drug they’re using in the glades? | 这不是贫民窟那卖的毒品吗 |
[41:12] | Thea Queen, you’re under arrest | 西娅·奎恩在吸食毒品后驾车 |
[41:13] | for driving under the influence of narcotics. | 你现已被捕 |
[41:24] | Do you know why my men | 你知道为什么我的人 |
[41:26] | wear balaclavas, Mr. Queen? | 都要戴面罩吗 奎恩先生 |
[41:30] | Because it masks everything but the eyes. | 因为它盖住了除了眼睛之外的部分 |
[41:33] | In a man’s eyes, one can always find the truth. | 通过一个人的眼睛就能发现真相 |
[41:38] | You risked everything to save your friend. | 你不惜冒险去救你的朋友 |
[41:41] | Someone I warned you about, | 即使我已经提醒你这个人不可靠 |
[41:44] | yet you trusted him. | 你却仍然相信他 |
[41:47] | But that trust was misplaced. | 但你的信任摆错了位置 |